Idea

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea

User719587

unauthorised charges

amitabh are you aware
Avaig Kamal Send email

No internet connection

Idea is one of the leading Telecom players in India. The problem regarding the GPRS connection which i mentioned was resolved with in 12 hr.
Thanks a lot Team IDEA.
User719304

Stop idea number

The person above making the comment is a big cheat himself... there is evidence that he has bounced cheques of all the emloyees even after having recieved the money from the company and there is also a case of chq bounce that the company has initiated against them.. they are big cheats and the comany also has an NOC from them having cleared all dues and their chq bounced copies are available...they are cheat's themself and blaming others...

Apr 14, 2012

Stop idea number

cant agree more to what Mangesh has said... he is a very great person to work with and his knowledge is also very good he is a very caring person also all of the above comments look to be a scam against him..

Vikram Singh
Ideacellular.cc02 Send email

Apr 11, 2012

INTERNET SLOW SPEED PROBLEM

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Gprs related issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Apr 6, 2012

Stop idea number

My Home Maker is the best company to work with...I have been working with the company for the last 6months and am very happy with the company and its policies. the payments are always timely they offer very good perks like medical insurance of hospitalization for self and family of Rs. 100, 000/- annual bonuses is also promised..

The management team is very impressive, knowledgeable and friendly to approach..

This is the best place to work...

Mangesh

need PUK no.

call ur CC :P

Mar 4, 2012

mms

someone send me one mms.but my phone unable to mms.so company send me a msg[http:www.ideacelluler.com/webmms. user name your mobile no &your password is ay53t.] but id can't open. please help me
Saurabh1_garg Send email

Feb 29, 2012

Recharge Failed

I have recharge my Aircel Mobile No. 9808846621 from SBI Instant Pay Site for Rs. 50.00 on dated 17.02.12 but the payment is deducated from My State Bank of India Account & Transfer to INB Aircel AIRCEL_RECHARGE Payment A/C No. 31014960840 & MSBI2689108206IG92818470 but i could not get rechrge my account for Rs.50 up to till date & no any refund in my account.

So, you are requested to Kindly recharge my Mobile No. 9808846621 or refund my amount to my State Bank of India account no.31140972260.

(Saurabh Garg)
Saurabh1_garg Send email

Feb 29, 2012

Recharge Failed

I have recharge my Idea Mobile No. 9837613097 from SBI Instant Pay Site for Rs. 100.00 on dated 27.02.12 but the payment is deducated from My State Bank of India Account & Transfer to INB Idea IDEA_RECHARGE Paymenr A/C No. 31014960840 & MSBI2694020564IG94709981 but i couln not get rechrge my account for Rs100 up to till date.

So, you are requested to Kindly recharge my Mobile or refund my amount to my State Bank of India account no.31140972260.

(Saurabh Garg)

my number 9164809260 incomin & out going calls details immediately
User661954

Feb 2, 2012

unjustified balance deduction

hey friend now sbh all staff are change u just go and ask again for your password i hope u will get

Ajay Pawar
Ompravin Send email

Jan 27, 2012

start the sim service

I have submitted my ID related Documents in idea care before 4 days but my number service is not started. Please start my number service. My number is 9552464496
Topazindia Send email

decduction of money

i want immediately unsubcription of my mobile web services my no is +919926003845
Piyush81 Send email

refund of security deposit

normal
Shubh Jaat Send email

start the sim service

I have submitted my ID related Documents in idea care before 4 days but my number service is not started. Please start my number service. My number is 9557369897
Alexthapa Send email

Nov 7, 2011

unjustified balance deduction

I WANT TO KNOW ALL INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAILS (WITH DURATION, TIME OF CALL &INCOMING OUTGOING NUMBER) & SMS DETAILS FROM 1-10-2007to till date, my number is 9089528590
Alexthapa Send email

Nov 7, 2011

unjustified balance deduction

I WANT TO KNOW ALL INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAILS (WITH DURATION, TIME OF CALL &INCOMING OUTGOING NUMBER) & SMS DETAILS FROM 1-09-2011to till date, my number is 9089528590
Ssvm Send email

Nov 6, 2011

start the sim service

please start my number otherwise, i port this number in docomo
and never use the idea sim in my life
User461931

Jul 17, 2011

Idea's Pathetic Customer Service

You have replied here on 22nd June and today is 17th July. Still I didn't get any reply.
Is this the customer service?

Jul 2, 2011

details

We will not be able to provide you details regarding the mobile number mentioned in your complaint.

Jun 22, 2011

Idea's Pathetic Customer Service

We wish to inform you that the aforesaid concern has been forwarded to Concern team.

Jun 21, 2011

details

Please find out the all details of thi idea mo.no.9694720534.its abusing me and annoying my family persons

POCKET TRANSPLANT SOCIAL WORK - GANG LEADER OF CYBER CRIME
    GRAND FATHER OF “SAKUNI” HINDUSTANI LION Richard...
    dishtv EPRS - worng recharge and mistack
    wrong vc 01500584537 right vc 01500584547 amount...