IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

tsrams1811

Jan 24, 2016

washing machine not working. Complaint pending from November

i am having ifb washing machine and it is in amc. Since the top get burnt it was replaced on payment of Rs1500/- for which no bill was produced. From November on wards my complaint is not attended due to which i am unable to operate washing machine. For the past 3 months despite repeated complaints to the customer service they are giving different complaint numbers but no body attended the complaint. The representative who visited is only interested in selling powder and filter nothing to repair the machine.
I also want to say that the worst costumer service i have ever met in my life is only with ifb customer service.

My customer id is 3791761. Ticket no is 1100897903 My complaint nos are 1101264521, 11011508680, and so on. They gave ph nos of Mr.Naresh, Pandian they haven't lifted their phones despite several calls.

I have planned to file a case in the consumer court. Kindly note this is a pre -consumer court notice. Pl do revert. My mail id is tsrams2001@yahoo.co.in.

Jan 19, 2016

Dear Madhav,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

madhavb123

Jan 18, 2016

Pathetic service

I have raised a complaint on 29/Dec. The technician asked me to replace the drum and said spares are not available immediately need to wait for a week, I agreed, after that there is no response from service center @Chennai. The contact number 42846060 given to me is always busy if not it is never picked up, never expected such pathetic service from brands like IFB.

Please do the needful.
RRK3U

Jan 16, 2016

Board Replacement

I have a problem with my Start switch, it works sometimes after pressing it a few times. When i called the customer care, the IFB engineer came and asked me to replace the entire board which will cost 3000 Rs. I am really surprised that you dont have a solution to fixing the board other than replacing it. I have been in the electronics industry for almost 15 years and am 100% sure that this just requires a small replacement. If you guys are throwing away the board then this is blasphemy, you are not only ripping off the customers but also adding to ewaste of the country. If on the other had , you are reusing the board, then i should not be charged 3000 bucks.
I can start a service on a not for profit basis if IFB can get me in touch with the board manufacturers, it will also serve to improve your customer service experience. I am also writing a mail to IFB directly and hope you take active steps to resolve this.
Regards,.

Jan 15, 2016

Dear Rajkom,

rajkom13

Jan 12, 2016

replacement of digital display unit

sir
I have got washing machine elitrada and it is under amc..thrice ibooked complaints case closed without attending.i contacted Mr Balaji.he could not do anything.iam very sorry say that the treatment to the customer.irequest to intervene and repace display unit .

Dec 25, 2015

Dear Dipal Vyas,

Dec 23, 2015

Dear Manika,

DipalVyas

Dec 22, 2015

IFB Washing Machine

Great to see that I am not the first one but there are so many who are struggling to get IFB service.

One thing is very clear that my next exchange wont be IFB or my recommendation to my family and friends would surely NO to IFB.

Its been 25 days I have complaint for my m/c and number of calls to get this repaired. No one is bother to take action and on top of I am getting answer that IF I WANT IFB SERVICE, I HAVE TO WAIT.

I want to ask, Are you doing charity??? Are you not gonna take handsome amount from me for services?? Am I asking you to sell IFB?

There is no word in you dictionary like services I will go to consumer court if my compliant is not addressed.

Dec 16, 2015

Dear Rajamani

nbrmani

Dec 16, 2015

IFB poorest service and customer care number no reachable

Dear Heartless IFB customer care,

From an unfortunate IFB customer- I am very sorry to say that in spite of continuous calls and assurance for fixing my washing machine with an double AMC for max period was not serviced for almost 40 days now. I have now spent on my laundry an amount more than 10K. Still no actions not even a courtesy call was made from your service engineers which is not acceptable.

The first complaint was raised on 9th November’15 and after repeated calls, Today it is the 15st December’15 and more than 1 month of no action from your end. Now your service engineer (Angamuthu +91 8807748595) requesting me to raise another complaint for service. Which is not an convenience answer I was looking for..

If the machine is not repaired in the next 24 hours, I will have no choice but to go the consumer court for refund of the costs of laundry @ Rs. 500/ per day, refund of the AMC costs and also Rs. 2,00,000 lakh for the trauma, wastage of time, taking leave and not going to office based on your false assurances.

regards,
Rajamani
Manika Thapar

Dec 14, 2015

No action is taken of my complaint (Ifb machine)

My complaint no 16959169 is still not resolved. No one has come to see my machine n no one is attending my call. I tried to call Mrs Poonam n mr. Vikas Sharma several times. It's been 20days. Plz send someone to resolve my complaint.

Dec 10, 2015

Dear subbarayalu,

We tried to establish contact with you but unfortunately we could not get
through.

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on:

Dec 6, 2015

Dec 2, 2015

Dear Suneetha,

Suneetha Raghavendra

Dec 1, 2015

It is extremely unfortunate that despite calls and reminders and continuous assurances the washing Machine which is on an AMC for the max period has not elicited any response other than false assurances and promises. I have now spent on my laundry an amount more than what I have paid for the AMC. I have spoken to more than 7 folks whose numbers were there in the contract or provided by your office folks and of no avail.

The first complaint was raised on 9th November’15 and after repeated calls, the team asked us to send a scanned copy of the AMC which was sent on the 19Th. Today it is the 1st December’15 and more than 3 weeks with no action from your end.

If the machine is not repaired in the next 24 hours, I will have no choice but to go the consumer court for refund of the costs of laundry @ Rs. 200/ per day, refund of the AMC costs and also Rs. 1,00,000 lakh for the trauma, wastage of time, taking leave and not going to office based on your false assurances.
srinalla

Nov 30, 2015

Feedback: Frustrated and Very Very Poor Service of IFB ( 1101080799 & 16973513)

I am really not not not ...happy with your service provided to the customers. I have raised a complaint (no 1101080799 & 16973513) 11 days back , still its in assigned state

I really doubt about your service providing to the customer due to following reasons

1. Customer care says , it will be addressed in 24 hrs but it took actually took almost three days for technician to visit our house with so many many follow up calls
2. Your call center people given various numbers of service people numbers, they are used for nothing .. they dont lift there phones..by any luck if they receive the call ..no use at all
3. There is no online tracking /message system whether its assigned , going to solve ..which day etc
3. we dont know when technisian will come ..service center people say we will send today but no one will come ..this practice being followed every time

I will convey the same to our friends and families not to buy any of IFB products any more in future if you continue to provide this kind of service to customer

Now i decided to sell my washing machine and buy other company machine for better service .

I am sure even other customers are frustrated with your service
subbarayaluMohandoss

Nov 28, 2015

Ticket No-1101047696

REF: Ticket No. 1101047696. Cust Id: 3256887 URGENT
I am owning IFB washing machine which is under AMC valid till 18-08-2016.
I have made several complaints for rectification of repairs in my washing machine,
but the complaints were closed without resolved. My earlier ticket Nos are:
1100778459 dt 22-09-2015, 110083596, 1100901678 dt 14-10-2015,
1101038531 dt 12-11-2015. Without resolving the problems, my complaints were
closed.
I was informed by one M/s Thirumalai Enterprises, Pondicherry that since AMC is
available at another agency in Pondicherry M/s Manakular Agencies and I was
directed to talk with them. But I was informed at your toll free center, that as per
pin code area, it is allotted to Thirumalai Agency. But no body attended so far, only
I was again and again redirected either by toll free center or by the service centers
at Pondicherry.

I request your good selves to please look into the matter and arrange for early
rectification, avoiding unhappiness over your products. Treat the matter as URGENT.
S.Mohandoss, Mobile: 9487061249.

I reminder:
I regret to inform that my complaint is not yet resolved,
and none has attended so far. What can I do further.
By
S.Mohandoss
reminder:
Whether my complaint will resolve or not. Please advise at the earliest
to proceed further in the matter.

Mohandoss ticket no. 1101047696
Besides my mail, daily talking with Call Centre and local agencies at Pondicherry.
subbarayaluMohandoss

Nov 28, 2015

Ticket No-1101047696 IFB Washing M

REF: Ticket No. 1101047696. Cust Id: 3256887 URGENT
I am owning IFB washing machine which is under AMC valid till 18-08-2016.
but the complaints were closed without resolved. My earlier ticket Nos are:

I request your good selves to please look into the matter and arrange for early
S.Mohandoss, Mobile: 9487061249.

I reminder:
I regret to inform that my complaint is not yet resolved,
and none has attended so far. What can I do further.
By
S.Mohandoss
reminder:
Whether my complaint will resolve or not. Please advise at the earliest
to proceed further in the matter.

Mohandoss ticket no. 1101047696

Nov 15, 2015

Dear Swarna

Nov 14, 2015

Dear G.Koteswara

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678 Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

swarnavoroy30

Nov 13, 2015

Pathetic service

I have complained about my IFB washing machine door handle which has come out and it doesn't lock now 5 days ago. There is a dealer in bangalore in Hulimavu some "sri sai service center" which is managed by some guy called Mr. Imbanathan.

Now I don't why IFB has given him to manage a service center because this person is pathetic. He first goes for diwali holidays and then his subordinates Mr. Vardha and Ms. Romila, who are equally useless having no clue how to solve an issue.

They have kept promising every time, that there will be person coming and fixing it but no one shows up or even calls. Imbanathan finally comes back from is holiday and again promises to fix it by last evening at any cost, but it has been more than 50 times that i have called on his mobile and land line he doesn't answers. Last night he even had the audacity to switch off his mobile, after promising a hell lot of things.

This is pathetic service from IFB and I regret to buy products from them and will make sure this goes everywhere in Social Media. I want an explanation as to why IFB has such rude and fake people doing there job and want an compensation for this pathetic service. As I have a sick person at home and I have 5 days of clothes lying at home which now i have to give for laundry.

I WANT AN ANSWER NOW.

SWARNAVO ROY
ticket number - 1101016409

DATAWIND 3G7 DUAL SIM TABLET - MY TABLET IS NOT PROPERLY REPAIRED / NOT REPAIRED
    2TIMES TABLET WAS GONE FOR REPARING BUT NOT REPAIRED...
    UPSC - Forget roll number
    Respected sir, I am anupam kumar and my problem is that i...
    MCD Stray Dog catcher VAN - street dogs problem
    sir/madam we are facing lot o problem by street dogs...
    IRCTC - The coaches r very bad of Kutch expres
    Sir The coaches of ac r very bad of Kutch express on...
    bajaj Electricals - Online booked product not delivered
    I have placed a order from Bajaj electrical site online on...
    RRB secunderabad - application rejected
    dear sir, please inform me Incas am not able to...
    micromax - my cash back not refund
    My order no 1527864543 and i buy mobile my cash not refund...
    UPSC - cds2 2015 roll no
    I have lost my roll no of cds2 2015 exam Name -gurkirat...