IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

chefprabakaran

Jul 24, 2014

washing machine

hai i an AMC and we have given that it was not working ,we are looking from the service people to look into it ,past one month it was not working,
e-mail chefprabakar@yahoo.co.in
phone +91 9894572314
vellore ,katapadi
chefprabakaran

Jul 24, 2014

not working

hai we have called several times my washing mechaine is not working their is no power supply still no one has come to look into it,
prabakaran
vellore
katapadi
ssureshbabua

Jul 12, 2014

Washing machine drum not working

I have brought a IFB Elena SX machine on 22/11/2012 from IFB Point at pattom showroom. From the warranty period my machine is not working from 03/07/2014. I have registered a complaint from your Tool free number on 04/07/2014. The complaint registration number is 11540951 and my customer ID is 3635738. But no respond from your service centre till date. what can i do sir?. Please take urgent necessary step to repair my machine.

Suresh Babua.A
ssureshbabua@gmail.com
dineshdvkrn

Jul 11, 2014

DOOR COMPLAINT

IFB washing machine Model NO : AW60-205T
Top loading machine, door folding part coated stain and splited from the first part, i have already informed the nearest service center for the replacement but its still not replaced, machine is still in warranty period. What i can do as a next step. Pls do the needful

thanking you

Dinesh. D
Punartham, Akshara Nagar 96
Thirumullavaram Po
Kollam 691012
PH : 9995599985, 9895122271
gunjan kumar singh

Jun 28, 2014

delivery trolley with missing foot locks

I have booked on line trolley of washing machine of 5.5 Kg on 19 Jun 14.. For that I have made more than 50 phone calls to get the item delivered .Finally I got the item but the two locks (Out of four) of foots are missing I told the delivery man about deficiency than he talked to his boss and said I will deliver the item tomorrow. I am really fed up with the service providing by your company. Kindly do the needful & make an arrangement to get the my locks delivered . I request you to give the right direction to your people so that IFB customers can not face problem in future to gett the item My order no, is given blow for your reference

Order Id:

Contact no.
080-28478036
SandyGupta

Jun 21, 2014

IFB Machine tearing the clothes

I have purchased IFM washing machine model AW6501RB from SRA Retails Pvt Ltd, Rewari 123401 Haryana vide their sales inv no. 2139 dtd 01-11-2013. From last 3 month we are facing problem that machine tearing the clothes and we lodged the complaint with your customer care with ticket ID 12834352 but till date problem is not resolved and in spite of repetitive calling at customer care we are not getting positive reply from their end. we request you to please resolve our problem at the earliest.
reddyprakash

Jun 17, 2014

ifb diva complaint no.10108690, washing machine not working

washing machine was notworking ,but timer was running position,tub not movinginside the machine,so.please check the machine and found the deffect tobe rectified as early as possible no.13161661
sureshedwin

Jun 14, 2014

IFB washing machines

last 10 days my washing machines had a problem in water cut off the water will flows continously i told to service to connect the valve the told no stockage iam not fullfill in your service your service is bad to me.

by suresh
pcsekar

Jun 5, 2014

Washing machine not working properly

Hi,,

Customer ID 654970
Service request No.11461336
Mobile Number 9444531105
Land Line number 22472975

I made a service request on 02/06/2014 and Service no is 11461336, till such time the are not responding the call, I try to reach the Mobile number 729997520210 and land line number 044-43039595. They did not pickup / respond.

I feel very bad responsie by Ganapathy Services

I need immedicate action about this call. Awaiting your reply

Thanks and Regards.
Mobile: 94458 66479 & 9444531105
044 28514066 Extn: 4242
HITESH ANAND

Jun 3, 2014

poor service

have purchased washing machine just 15 days back and getting shock while operating .
chasing for service men from last 1 week but no body turned up as yet .
called so many times in service centre as well as in customer care but no positive response.
In future will not buy any product of IFB just becoz of poor service level.
customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Jun 2, 2014

ifb

Dear Mr. Shyam,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team
customerservice@ifbglobal.com

May 29, 2014

ifb

Dear Mr. Shyam,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team
shyamr01

May 28, 2014

IFB cheating customer to buy descal powder or forcing to take AMC

I registered a complaint for my washing machine repair and customer complaint number is 11442347. Technician from Sri Ganapathy Service has visited and repair the machine. But he charged the following amount:
Part replacement – 380
Descal powder 12 nos – 1920

The bill invoice no is 16339. In addition, he charge 337 as service charges and bill no is 2616.

I don’t understand why you are selling descal powder for repair of products. This is cheating almost all technicians in IFB franchise are doing where they force customers to take annual maintenance contract or selling descal powder (AMC is withdrawn for my machine model so they force to sell descal powder). They will not repair the machine until we go for AMC or we buy this descal powder.

I doubt that these franchise holders are doing this without your consent and I am really sorry to notice that company like IFB is cheating customers like this. My sister and my mother in Trichy/Cumbum in Tamilnadu also forced to have AMC and even I was forced to take AMC before this withdrawal for my same machine

I don’t want this descal powder and I want my money 1920 back. I want IFB to take necessary action against Ganapathy Agency if this happen without IFB consent. I want IFB to take necessary steps as I am sure for this reason, many people don’t want to buy IFB even the quality of machine is good (small repairs we are paying 3000 as AMC or this descale )
pandiyarajan.P

sathiyanarayani .P
94430 84964
JAYANTHA.S.

Apr 11, 2014

Front load washing machine not working

Front load washing machine goes to pass at 29 min. left over for program ending.
rani gahlot

Apr 7, 2014

child lock created and not working.

I am having an ifb washing machine model -"senorita d*5.5kg" DX my invoice no ssm-4323 . purchased from bedi electronics world ludhiana . whenever we are trying to wash clothes in machine the all button start ,pre wash, rinse hold , child lock , active are blinking. child lock opted. It get start for a second and stop automatically. we have also complaint last few day by telephonic. they told within 24 hours your washing will be get repaired but no one of your repair man come to repair the machine. please depute a person to repair the machine . I am giving my address detail below'
Mr. Satpal Gahlot
H No. 1144 Field Ganj Ludhiana
pin code 141008
mobile no 9855498736/9988121550
e mail id- rani_pawar94@yahoo.com
premasivakumar

Apr 6, 2014

more vibration in running

my name is prema from cuddalore i am sending this message because we made a complaint to customer care for the service but we didn't get any response from you. w e are so much troubled from this , so it is your responsibility to get to us immediately .
premasivakumar

Apr 6, 2014

making so much noise by our front load washing machine

my name is premasivakumar from cuddalore i am sending this message because we made a complaint to customer care for the service but we didn't get any response from you. we are so much troubled from this , so it is your responsibility to get to us immediately .
(S.PREMASIVAKUMAR)
Upma Nayar

Apr 3, 2014

product not delivered even after taking money

I am a resident of Dhangu road Pathankot. Icalled up the service center to supply me a jar of AUTO DISH which is a dish washing soap. After about a week of pklacing order, they came to deliver the goods. Iwas not given any receipt for the payment i had made. when I opened the jar, it was 3/4th empty. I immediately called up Mr. Gurdeep who is heading the center. he promised me to deliver me a new jar. it has been almost 2 months since then, i have not received any dish washing soap from them. each time I call, he promises to send me the detergent immediately. i have not been able to use my dish washer for a month now .Please help.Also do get some better people for your service center in Pathankot. It is a pain dealing with existing staff
jayakanthan

Apr 2, 2014

IFB Washing Machine water leakage

Hi sir/madam,

I am Mrs. Gowri. I have a water leakage problem in my IFB Washing machine. 1 month before I done a service from your concern, still the problem persist. I bought this machine in chennai but now iam residing in pondicherry. I aslo informed the change the address to the servicemen and it was been registered. I asked the servicemen last came but he informed to register a complaint, hence I am doing so. Can you do service as yearly as possible. My mobile number is 9798170847/9994072494.

My address:

No: 41, Middle st,
Rajaji Nagar,
Pudupet,
Pondicherry-605008
rajeshnaik

Mar 29, 2014

washing machine not working

I have bought a ifb make senorita aqua sx 6kg washing machine on 26/11/2013.Till
March 1st week machine was working verywell. But from last 20days machine is not fuctioning.
Drum is not rotating,Water intake not happens.Totally brand new no 1 Ifb product is idle from last 20 days.
I complained to callcenter one local Service technician came and told problem is in pc board.But
after several followups with regional Service manager also I havenot get the Service. Eventhough it is unable
to work for 3 months how can you assure your will work for 4 years.
Please prove it by giving the better Service to public.
rangam

Jan 8, 2014

machine replacement

Dear Sir / Madam

I am a customer of IFB.
After the AMC was taken for my IFB washing machine on 21.11.13,the machine has stopped functioning ; i have lodged a complaint regarding this and it was attended by a service engineer, he mentioned that spares are not available for electronic board and door lock equipment , he said that the it will be given according to the seniority basis and got a sign from me , yet the spare parts are not replaced .Please, take necessary action regarding this complaint

A.L.Vijayarangam
mob:9444225264
kav_vish

Dec 13, 2013

NO SPIN SWITCH REPLACEMENT

Misleading customers -
------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an AMC for my IFB Washing Machine- Senorita. I had lodged a complaint on 28th November 2013 - Ticket No. 11949350. A technician (Name- Satish) came on 30 Nov 2013 in the morning and I explained him complaint given by me that no spin button is not working but he started different story and he told that softner has to be reinstalled and drum is not clean and he poured two packets of descale powder- one where detergent is put and otherone inside the drum and also gave me four packets of descale powder to be put in the machine every month- 2 packets and took away Rs.2800/- (1800 by cash and 1000 by cheque) without giving bill and he had checked into our house without customer care sheet .

Same day, in the afternoon one more technician called on my mobile and introduced himself as Rajesh (7406882142) from Sivashakthi Enterprises, VIjayanagar and claimed that our complaint has to be attended by him and I accepted his entry and he checked and told that softner installed by a technician who came in the morning is duplicate and only one packet of descale powder has to be put and not two nos. But this person had bought customer care sheet in our name. Mr. Rajesh told to take refund of the money paid and gave Mr. Bharat (9739037006) phone number and called on Mr. Bharat in turn told me to speak to Sriram Enterprises – 9379515482 (name is not know). Manager, Sriram Enterprises told that amount will be refunded on 2.12.2013 Monday. He was again contacted on Monday, he is claiming that nobody by name Satish is there in his office.

At last, problem was not rectified by anyone. But I am receiving calls from IFB office even today 13.12.2013, whether problem is fixed. Today Mr. Ramesh called on and he heard the story and he is telling that we have to ask the technician to refund the amount and close the complaint otherwise next time if we complain, technician will see the address of our home and refuse to attend the complaint. In such, we are planning to move out this IFB and purchase a different brand. We are fed up of the service provided.

And, we want to put before you that Technicians are misguiding and misleading in every aspect. One more instance two years back, front door rubber had to be replaced. A technician from Sriram enterprises came and replaced for Rs.650/- and within span of 6 months again had to be replaced and Sivashakthi enterprises had come to replace and they charged Rs.1370/-.

Kindly look into the matter and check the franchise people.

Hope IFB people notice this forum and address the complaint
a.g.ramanand

Oct 30, 2013

IFB W/c complaint - one and a half months old

Complaint not addressed since 20 September 2013 - Cust ID 10374297
------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an AMC for my IFB Digital Washing Machine. I had lodged a complaint on 20 Sept 2013 - Ticket No. 11514946. A technician came on 23 Sept 2013, checked the M/c, reported that the motor is to be replaced, assured it would be done in 2-3 days.

Since it was not rectified, I called up the local service franchise on three occasions and every time it was assured that the motor would be replaced in 2-3 days.To my horror, when I checked up on 15 Octo 2013, the complaint had been cancelled without attending to it.

Call Centre person raised another ticket No. 11661119 on 15 October 2013 and assured that the complaint will be attended immediately. Till date the complaint has not been addressed, i.e., even after one and a half months.

When I checked up with your call centre, I was shocked to learn that the complaint has been closed, with the comment that it has been attended on 29 October 2013. AND AGAIN ONE MORE TICKET HAS BEEN RAISED (11761020)

I have contacted Mr. Chandru (9916020151), the Manager of the local service franchise on six occasions and every time I have been assured it will be attended the same day. I have also contacted Mr. Rajesh, Technician (7406882142); Mr. Sathish,(9880207488), the owner of the franchise; Mr. Bharath (9379037006), Regional Manager.

All my efforts in getting the machine have proved futile in spite of so many phone calls and follow up.

Hope IFB people notice this forum and address the complaint
Shard Sharma_76

Oct 15, 2013

IFB Washing Machine - Pathetic Service

We have a IFB washing machine which is almost 5 years old and from the last few months the washing machine is having lot of problems. The IFB service franchisee have come several times to repair but the problem is coming again and again. Secondly the service people are charging double price of any new products and we hade complained the same to their supporting IFB staff also. And now the best part franchisee service guys says us that the model we have is obsolete and is a bad product. Please tell us how you would feel about the product and a company which is leader in home appliances. Its been almost 10-15 days that our complaint is not closed and we hear different stories from the IFB and their service franchisee.

Would be great if someone can help us in taking a serious action against this.

Our IFB complaint number is 11630696.

Shard Sharma

IDEA 3G NET SETTER - net workavailability
    My idea netsetter 3G not working bcoz its saying...
    GHMC electrical department street light - Street light not working
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am resident of house no11-1-1184/2,...
    celkon - I DID NOT GET MY PRODUCT
    I DID NOT GET MY PRODUCT ...
    Ibps - forgot to take result printout
    sir/mam i forgot to take the printout of ibps clerk 111...
    355458 - display not work proerly
    display not work proerly and phone sw/off after 30 min
    karbonn A 90 - display not work proerly
    display not work properly and phone sw/off in after 30 min
    Whatsapp - my account was deactivate how i can use my account
    Sir my whatsapp was not working showing me this number...