IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

SRIRAM.2007

Jul 28, 2016

MCU problem

I (A.SRIRAM) purchased IFB Elena Dx 5.5 kg in BAJAJ ELECTRONICS at KPHB, Hyderabad in May, 2010. I extremely appreciate your service, whenever we have problem with machine. But few days back we got problem in MCU and machine is not working.

Our complaint details are given below:

S. No. Date Complaint No. Response
4. 23/07/2016 Called to call centre
(1800 3000 5678) No response
5. 25/07/2016 Called to call centre
(1800 3000 5678) No response

Still, you didn't bother about the complaint we gave.
So, please respond to our complaint and send the concern person immediately.

With Regards,
A.SRIRAM,

My Address:
A.S.R.CH.Acharyulu,
2nd floor, Saisudha Residency,
Sri Prasanthi Nagar,
Jammunarayanapuram (Village),
Vizianagaram (M), Vizianagaram (Dt.)
Andhra Pradesh.

Jul 27, 2016

Dear Shantilalsm,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Jul 26, 2016

Dear  Akssree,

Jul 25, 2016

Dear  Shantilalsm,

akssree

Jul 24, 2016

compliant no :- 1102860502

compliant no :- 1102860502 ( one year AMC)

first I have raised a complaint on 19th june 2016 . ( ticket no:- 1102694014) the technician has not even contacted me nor visited my place to look for the problem. again I call the toll free no, they told me my compliant was cancelled , they gave me new ticket no
(ticket no:-1102860502) , again nobody contact me or visited my place , again i call toll free no , then they gave me kozhikode service centre phone no , I called kozhikode service centre and explaining the issue , no response ,again and again called them , finally they told me the parts which needs to be replaced are not available ,It would take 2-3 days to get the parts.today 25/07/16 I called toll free no they told me again my compliant cancelled and gave me new ticket no (ticket no:-1102998218)
I never expected this kind of service from IFB . I was planning to purchase a IFB Maxi Dry EX Dryer but now I think I need to rethink of my decision.
shantilalsm

Jul 17, 2016

Can we buy IFB product on Sunday

Dear Customer Care,

My complain no. 18042514.

As per Technician job has been completed on 16/07/16.

On next day i.e on 17/07/16, it is not working.
Problem:
1) Water Drainage Problem
2) Technician refuse to attend the job (Reason :Sunday Off)
As refuse to do service mean IFB product should not be bought by Working Couple.

My Question:
Are you not selling IFB product on Sunday?
If yes then
Why service is not provided on Sunday as other company provided (ex: LG)?

Due to service is not provided as per Customer Requirement, I would like it to return( IFB washing Machine).
Pls give us the details how can I surrender the Machine and get back my refund.
Vikas_Vicky

Jul 15, 2016

COMPLAINT # 1102879932 stil not addressed

Hi IFB,

I hope this forum is active and the feedback from the customer will be taken seriously.
I have raised a complaint on 12-07-2016 COMPLAINT # 1102879932. Now even after 5 days, the technician has not even contacted me nor visited my place to look for the problem. Not sure when my issue will be closed.

Series of problem which I am facing:
1. I explained in detail the problem to customer care and told the issue is very urgent, still when I call after 5 days, there was no issue written on my ticket. When I talk to technician, they say they even dont know what the problem reported is.
2.After 4 days of raising the complaint, no technican/neither service centre has bothered to call me and didnot even arranged a visit.
3. After multiple calls (almost 10+) and after 4 days, I got to know the service centre to which this ticket is assinged. Am i supposed to do so much follow up?
4. After explaining the issue to service centre, they are saying the parts which needs to be replaced are not available. It would take 2-3 days to get the parts...So now my ticket wouldnot be addressed for another 2-3 days????

I never expected this kind of service from IFB. I am already facing a downtime with lack of washine machine for almost a week now, and after that your service centres and technicians are not even visiting the place to find out issue and fix the issue. Very disappointed. Cannot refer IFB to any other friend and relatives. I was planning to purchase a mircowave of IFB this month, now I think I need to rethink of my decision.

Hopefully some one reads my issue/complaint and address it ASAP.

Jul 8, 2016

Dear Sandhya,

Hope your issue has been resolved.

In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on:
BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678
Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678
Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Jul 4, 2016

Dear Pragnya,

Hope your issue has been resolved.

In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on:

Dear Pragnya,

pragnya rashmi das

Jul 1, 2016

Grievance - Customer id- 2194355 , ticket number - 1102662004 , 1102719490

For last 1 month ( from 2nd june) , i have raised 3 tickets and without resolving the issue , the tickets has been closed. I have called the customer care more than 10 times and each time i did not get any proper reason or response from the team. Bellow i have provided 2 ticket numbers.
Ticket number - 1102662004 , 1102719490

I will file a case in the consumer case if my issue has not been resolved within a week.

Jun 30, 2016

Dear Sandhya,

Jun 30, 2016

Dear Arun,

asethia6025

Jun 28, 2016

complaint not attended last 11 days

The complain number 1102685528 is pending from last 11 days, the technician has visited the site and waiting for parts from last 8 days.

I called couple of times to the service branch and technician but nothing is working out. I even called central complaint center multiple times but nothing is working.

Please help me.

Arun

Jun 17, 2016

Dear Rekha,

As discussed with you by our branch kindly let us know when you would like us to repair your machine.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

sandhyabiswas

Jun 16, 2016

Non maintinance of my washing machine during AMC period.

My washing machine Elite aqua D.X 5.5 Kgs are not functioning on 01-06-16 and I have complain IFB care on the same day my complain number is 17902788 and number 17942585. one Service Engineer MR Pranab saha visited my house at 4.45 P.M and and after examination of machine he stated that the Circuit of the machine is out of order and requires new one. My machine is under AMC, necessary payment was also paid by me for the Spare Parts. but till on 7th june'16 no spare parts received by me nor rectify the washing machine. On 7th June'16 also send a mail by me and another mail also send by me on 13th June'16 for non-maintenance of my machine. On 13th June'16 over phone I talked with Mr Anikesh Kr . Asstt.Branch Manager, Guwahati he send a message he is on leave and right now not able to pick up my call. and request to contact to 9435115080. At about 4.47 P.M on 13 -06-16 I made a phone call on 9435115080 Mr. Sadananda Ghosh pic up my phone and stated after discussion the Spare parts i.e. Circuit has already been sen from Guwahati Office. I asked him to give me C.N number at that time he failed to give C.N number and said me the C.N.Number will be given latter on . At about 5.10 I contact with local service engineer and he stated me local office did not received any parts which was order for my machine. I am suffering mental agony after waiting 15 days for non-receiving of spare-parts meanwhile I have paid necessary payment for this. My waiting limitation has been over and on 15.06.2016 at about 5.45 P.M further I talked with Mr. Sadananda Ghosh, Guwahati he taking me lewdly not satisfied me . I told him if the IFB is not service satisfactory why bonafide consumer will purchase IFB product and sale will be downward. He clearly stated that it is not his duty if necessary sale of product be stooped in Agartala, Tripura.He is not interest to sale the product in Agartala. So I would request you please see the matter and rectify my machine immediately tough it is under AMC period. Thanking You Sandhya Biswas. Agartala.
sandhyabiswas

Jun 16, 2016

Non maintinance of my washing machine during AMC period.

My washing machine Elite aqua D.X 5.5 Kgs are not functioning on 01-06-16 and I have complain IFB care on the same day one Service Engineer MR Pranab saha visited my house at 4.45 P.M and and after examination of machine he stated that the Circuit of the machine is out of order and requires new one. My machine is under AMC, necessary payment was also paid by me for the Spare Parts. but till on 7th june'16 no spare parts received by me nor rectify the washing machine. On 7th June'16 also send a mail by me and another mail also send by me on 13th June'16 for non-maintenance of my machine. On 13th June'16 over phone I talked with Mr Anikesh Kr . Asstt.Branch Manager, Guwahati he send a message he is on leave and right now not able to pick up my call. and request to contact to 9435115080. At about 4.47 P.M on 13 -06-16 I made a phone call on 9435115080 Mr. Sadananda Ghosh pic up my phone and stated after discussion the Spare parts i.e. Circuit has already been sen from Guwahati Office. I asked him to give me C.N number at that time he failed to give C.N number and said me the C.N.Number will be given latter on . At about 5.10 I contact with local service engineer and he stated me local office did not received any parts which was order for my machine. I am suffering mental agony after waiting 15 days for non-receiving of spare-parts meanwhile I have paid necessary payment for this. My waiting limitation has been over and on 15.06.2016 at about 5.45 P.M further I talked with Mr. Sadananda Ghosh, Guwahati he taking me lewdly not satisfied me . I told him if the IFB is not service satisfactory why bonafide consumer will purchase IFB product and sale will be downward. He clearly stated that it is not his duty if necessary sale of product be stooped in Agartala, Tripura.He is not interest to sale the product in Agartala. So I would request you please see the matter and rectify my machine immediately tough it is under AMC period. Thanking You Sandhya Biswas. Agartala.

Jun 14, 2016

Dear Vaishali,

Vaishali.rev

Jun 13, 2016

110252595770 Status saying complained is Closed.

This mail is to inform you my complain is been resolved in prompt respond , all thanks to IFB Customer Care Services and Shree Sai Ram Services.

Special thanks to Shree Sai Ram Services and Communication Team (Escalation Team ) for helping us to coordinated in Communication gap.

My issue was resolved with in an hour of time.

IFB is part of MAKE IN INDIA Happy to be part of it.

Thanking You!
Vaishali.rev

Jun 12, 2016

110252595770 Status saying complained is Closed.

This mail is with reference to above said subject 110252595770 Complain No status saying closed when given call to customer care.

My First Complain No 1102529846 was handled by Mr.Vinod from Shree Sai Ram Services as per technician suggested us to replace door Rubber and advice us to go for AMC which was appreciated.After replacing Door Rubber the problem was still persisting called back same technician to check for the problem....again he suggested for pump to replace.Thought for to check with some Sr.Technician...Registered fresh complain that is 110252595770 waited for 3 days Technician will visit or at least he will give call.After waiting for 3 Days I gave a call to Franchisee to check the status .Shree Sai Ram Services gave a commitment saying that the Technician would be visiting Next Day with spare part pump .....past two days Technician did not bothered to give call or visit.

To Check what happen i gave call to customer care about Complained No 1102529846 i was shocked to hear that complained is closed and customer is satisfied with issue.

Kindly Please check with customer before closing the complain whether customer is satisfied with complained or resolved .

Requesting You to do the needful.I am not Keen to do the follow up with the technician and Service Center.

Thanking You!

Service unattended

Customer Code: 1440887
Complaint Nos.: 1102158534 & 1102265961
Model: Sonorita Plus

Nature of complaint: AMC was taken on 23-03-2016. Service engineer inspected and told us that Drum Shock absorber and Bearing have to be changed and that it would be replaced within a week. But despite my phone calls to local service men and to the Company, hitherto the complaint was unattended. Please make the replacement at your earliest and honour your promise.

Dr.M. Jegadeesan
No.5, 7th Cross, Gandhi road,
Kailash nagar, Kattur,
Tiruchirapalli-620019

Mobile: 9443143979 E-mail: jegan.tu@gmail.com
REKHA N

May 31, 2016

waching machine repair

I have register my complaint with ID 1102511878 on 27/05/2016, no one attentended till this date. please rectify my complaint as soon as possible. my contact number is 9496858306.

May 16, 2016

Dear Arif,

BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678
Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678
Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

May 14, 2016

Dear Arif,

ZEE TV - Tashn e Ishq
    Please tell me if yuvi n twinkle is going to unique means....
    titan service centre - Commitment date service not provide for Titan Watch
    My wrist watch model no. NC1107ym07 given for repair on...
    MYNTRA - Undelivered item shows delivered
    I ordered from myntra for the first time and tasted bad...
    Vijay Tv - SM3
    That new guy Rio is useless and looks very horrible as...
    iberry India - iberry Auxus beast mobile bettery
    SIR IBERRY beast mobile 1 battery purchase Request i...
    ACT BROADBAND - worst .nd pathetic service
    no body is bothered about my complaint on 25th from my...
    paytm - Paytm money detected
    sir, I have 2151 paytm cash my paytm wallet. my wallet...
    Vijay Tv - Saravanan meenatchi
    Plz change sm3 hero or close serial.
    Arun Kapoor - Illegal construction
    Hi sir Sir Hamare yahan ek makan ki illegal...
    TSRTC - No Bus Stop for Wells Fargo
    Sir There is no bus stop at Hyderabad Wells Fargo and ...