IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Keval Joshi

Feb 23, 2017

IFB

We have been using IFB serana 5.5 KG for last 5 years and we had issues with it.

We are contacting to gujarat state dealer since last one month but he is not answering at all.

This is not the way of giving services to customer, You don't have that much time that you can't answer a single call.

I facing many problem since last one month due to washing machine is not working.

I thought IFB is different but its all the same very very poor service. we will never buy your product and will never recommend it.

Feb 22, 2017

Dear Vgotur

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Vgotur

Feb 20, 2017

Vikram Gotur

we have been using IFB serana sx for last 5 years and we had issues with it , one of the agent has come over to our place to check and he said we need to replace the spare parts and it will cost around 9k.

after a month of follow up , he was not answering at all and finally he said that we don't have parts and that is old model.

and he is asking to change the washing machine, my straight question is this is the service your provide, i thought IFB is different but its all the same very very poor service. we will never buy your product and will never recommend it.

Feb 18, 2017

ifb

Dear KARUNAMURTHY,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678 Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Feb 14, 2017

Dear  KARUNAMURTHY

KARUNAMURTHY

Feb 12, 2017

Washing machine is noisy while in operation

My elderly parents at Pondicherry registered a complaint with IFB service center Pondicherry on January18, 2017, stating that the machine is noisy while in operation and they are not operating the same. As of now the problem is unresolved. They are regularly calling the service centre at Pondicherry an they were assured that technician will arrive whenever they call. Expecting the technician they are at home. Its close to one month and still the technician didn't turn up. The details of the complaints registered with 24/7 customer care are
Customer Name: SABAPATHY
Customer ID: 11112432
Registered Mobile No:9944757297
Type of complaint: Noisy drum while in operation

Hope IFB will take necessary action to send the technician at the earliest

Dr K Karunamurthy
karunamurthy.k@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017

Dear Lena

Lena Kumar

Feb 1, 2017

Repeated assurances

ID No. 606033. Complaint lodged on 23/1/17. Inspite of repeated assurances, I have stayed at home for the technicians to come and repair it. Yesterday, I was assured 200% by Anil of Antek Services that the technician would come to my house. I stayed at home from work with this definite assurance but nobody turned up. Today I called the call centre - they gave me Ritesh Mehta's tel.no. He too is not responding to his no. This machine is under AMC. Has ur services declined? Will never buy an IFB again

Jan 23, 2017

Dear Nicescorp

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Jan 20, 2017

Dear  Nicescorp

nicescorp

Jan 19, 2017

IFB

I raised complaint with ticket no. 1104554987 on Saturday 14/01/17.
Your executive visited us on 16/01/17 evening and opened the washing
machine. He told that he needs to get some spare parts and he will
come back on 17/01/17. I told him to close the washing machine but he
promised he will come back on 17/01/17 but he didn't come on 17/01/17.

Today on 18/01/17, I got a call from number +91-9148680481. I told him
that the executive was supposed to come back on 17/01/17 but didn't
come back. I requested him to send executive today (on 18/01/17) to
fix the issue or at least close the washing machine so that we can use
it.I waited for your executive but nobody turned up. I tried calling
at the same number but nobody picked up.

I appreciate if you can close this on priority. If fixing the issues
or getting spare parts taking time then please ask your executive to
come and close the washing machine so that it can be used.

Looking forward for a faster resolution.

Thanks and Regards,
-Amit

PS: I have already emailed to customerservice@ifbglobal.com and ifbcrm@ifbglobal.com but no response so far

Jan 13, 2017

Dear Anil

As discussed with you by our team we will be closing your issue as you have traveled out station. Kindly let us know once you are back in station so that we can assist you with your machine issue.

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

Jan 6, 2017

Dear  G Anil Kumar

G Anil Kumar

Dec 27, 2016

IFB washing machine model number- TL65RDW, sl no- 021008150206000854

Please refer complaint no - 1104284222 dated 14 Dec 2016.
Still complaint not rectified and no proper response from your customer call center. I used to called your customer helpline on daily basis, still I didn't receive any proper response and they used to tell me that our technician will approach you on tomorrow and your problem will be rectified but no technician even no telephonic call received from your IFB Service centers. Finally one fine day one of your technician namely Mr.Sundar has approached, he told that only highway side complaints will be attained at Free of cost but address was 5kms away from highway anyway I paid for that distance.when he approach he told that power board of washing machine is unserviceable and again the same complaint will be attained later. As on today means 27 Dec 2016 the complaint Even not attended.
Sir my humble request to complete the same on priority due to the whether condition is very cold about minus 5 degree. My contact number is 8513082263
Kindly do needful
Thanking you sir

Dec 15, 2016

Dear Srivishnu

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to kindly inform you that we have been trying to reach you on the above given number to get an appointment to help fix your machine but have been unable to. Kindly provide us with the best day/time to your convenience and we will send our technician to resolve your issue.

Once again we regret the inconvenience caused and assure you our best services.

srivishnu

Dec 13, 2016

Showing DP Error

Greetings for the days!

Our Washing machine is showing DP error. Kindly foreseeing your assistance on the issue.

Contact No: +91 99641 92220
Name: Parvathamma

Thanks and regards

Dec 8, 2016

Dear Prudhvich

prudhvich

Dec 8, 2016

drum replacement

Drum should be replaced. Since drum is giving noises.

Dec 5, 2016

Nov 10, 2016

Dear Ranigazala

ranigazala

Nov 9, 2016

Unwanted sound coming from machine while washing laundary.

Unwanted noise is coming from the washing machine while washing the laundry.
I have made complain number of times but no hearing is made.Very irresponsible behavior of the company executives is seen.
I want the IFB technicians to visit place as soon as possible and fix the issue.
Very disappointed with the company service.

Nov 7, 2016

Dear Davis

Nov 7, 2016

Dear  Davis,

dr.davis

Nov 3, 2016

Delay in installation and demo

I purchased IFB Front Loading Washing Machine (Senator 8 Kg) on 29th October, 2016. On the day of purchase, I called on IFB Toll Free No. to get the machine installed with demo at my residence in Jaipur. I was given a demo request no. and was told that, it will be done in next 48 hours.

On 2nd November, 2016, I called the customer care to complain that my request is still pending and nobody from IFB has contacted me. I was given the Jaipur Service Centre contact numbers. On calling them, I was told that it would be done today. I had no other option but to wait for the whole day.

Then in the evening a gentleman from IFB called on my number, telling me that, due to shortage of service executives, my request can't be done today and tomorrow (on 3rd Nov, 2016) I would be attended in the morning itself between 9am to 10 am.

Now today its 3rd Nov 2016, 11:40 am, but still nobody has contacted me. The customer service centre executive told me that, the service executive will not call me in every 5 minutes and update me about his time slot. So, wait, and the request will be processed today.

As a result on 5th day of purchase, my machine is still kept in packed condition, with piles of clothes waiting to be washed. I have effectively taken 2 days of leave from my office.

Now I am regretting my purchase decision. This kind of service failure is not expected from IFB. I am a repeat buyer, I already have got IFB Microwave and DIshwasher. But now on I will reconsider on purchasing IFB products in future.

IFB Customer ID: 10258225