IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

nilotpalg

Jun 21, 2015

Poor quality of product

We are an old customer of IFB and we have washing machine, Dishwasher, Microwave of IFB. Twice we have replaced our washing machine and dishwashers but we stuck to the IFB brand.

This time we bought a IFB Dishwasher Neptune VX a month back. The machine was replaced twice because dent and damage was found in two pieces. Now we are getting error code F5 every time after 15 minutes of runing.
It has been attended twice in between but we have not got any solution.

This episode of protracted installation, replacement and now this problem in a month old machine has left a very bad taste. Our faith on the brand has been badly afffected.

I wish some quick steps are taken to resolve this situation.
Sunil datt belwal

Jun 1, 2015

change of address

I have been transferred from haldwani to allahabad. It was packed by Co. Representative. Now it requires unpack. kindly send your representative to unpack it.
S.D.Belwal, Manager- Office services
L.I.C. of India flat no. B-3 L.I.C flats near big Bazar, civil line, Allahabad.mobile 9454086705

E mail- Sunil.belwal27@gmail.com
shijuf073

May 9, 2015

Very poor Service

the draining process of my machine is not working properly...after completing the washing process, the water is not drained out from it.
8 months ago a serviceman came and checked it, he said the sensor is complaint and have to replace it. he said he will replace it when it is available and made something on it for temporary working.. some weeks it worked and reached the old condition..

2 months ago (18th march 2015) I go to the service center and told the matter and the problem is its sensor. At the same day evening one come and check the machine and told me the complaint is its sensor. i said him I already told it. he replied he only came for just confirm the complaint and not for repair it
next day he came for replacing the sensor.. after one hour of working he said the sensor is not matching for the machine... he will order for the matching one and it will take days.

few days later I called him and enquired, he said he ordered but not get it..
again 1 month gone, I again went to service center (29th April 2015) and told the things. they said they forgot that thing, the sensor is got there
and will repair it very next day. now 10 days again turned..No action from anywhere... ,the machine is resting there...
bikumar

Apr 4, 2015

Pooorest service

Dear all customers,
Do not ever buy a IFB washing maching, go for any other reputed manufacturers. This IFB will become your headache. I should have read reviews before buying. IFB got a chance to fool me and it is on a hunt to fool people of India. Waste installation technition, waste service, cheaters seating in call center, also the shop from where you bought will lie and try to manipulate you, I will b going to consumer court for sure......................... IFB you cant go long way cheating people and selling fake poor quality products and services. IFB management if you keep ignoring customers soon you will have to shut down.
Bijayk
RESHMA SURESH

Mar 19, 2015

taking too much time for working process

ON 1 march 2015 i bought IFB ELENA AQUA VX from Nandilath G - MART kollam invoice no KLM15446 .AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE THEY TOLD THAT IT COMPLETES ITS WORKING FUNCTION WITH IN 45 MINUTES . AFTER I USE THIS MACHINE DOES NOT COMPLETE ITS PROCESS WITHIN 1 HOUR IT TAKES MORE THAN 2 HOURS TO COMPLETE WHOLE PROCESS DUE TO THIS IT TAKE MORE POWER CONSUMPTION I CALLED MANY TIMES TO THE SERVICE CENTRE BUT STILL ALSO THEIR IS NO REPLY .IF YOU ARE DOING THIS IN STARTING PERIOD ITS SELF THEN HOW I TRUST UR COMPANY THAT U GIVE 4 YEAR WARRANTY
PLS TAKE PROPER ACTION FOR MY COMPLIANT
gintoT

Mar 18, 2015

IFB, 9 months and still counting to replace a TUB!

My IFB Elena 6KG washing machine got a some complaint on June 2014 and I raised a complaint for the same with IFB call centre.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dulycgdjv3ikk3h/1.png?dl=0 - Is the confirmation message screenshot I got.
Complaint number - 11521984

Someone came from IFB one month later, around 20th of July and checked the machine and found the belt that connects the tub and motor got loosen and got it stuck in between the Tub protection cover and the outershell, which made a hole in the tub ( which is very wired since a good quality plastic is not supposed to make a such a hole, not expected from IFB ! ) ; But its covered under warranty and should be replaced under warranty. The guy wrote down the complaint, and left.

Someone calls me from IFB Kochi service centre and said the Tub is ordered and will be arrived soon and I will be informed - all good so far.

But after 1 month or so, I called IFB Kochi and asked the status, and they said the tub is not yet arrived, it will be in few day and we will call you.

At this same time, we have an urgency at my parents home and we went to stay with them for around 4 months and all the time I have NOT received any calls from IFB. And I forget about the things since we were not at my home and we never had to use the washing machine.

We came back on November 2014 to my home and then only we thought about the same, I called the IFB Kochi customer care and they said , AS USUAL, in two days SIR, it will be fixed.
Days went by, months went by .. I used to call them atleast once in every two weeks and all they say is the part, TUB, is not reached yet. We will call you up.

All these time, we were taking all our weeks cloth to my parents home to get it washed.
I am fed up. And as a final option I called IFB call centre and for my surprise the person was saying, the complaint number 11521984 is closed ! WTH ! I asked him who asked to close the complaint number and he said, the Kochi IFB service centre closed it !

And he told me, he will open a new ticket and I agreed to it, which seems like a mistake I did since I could have sued these bloody IFB people for not fixing a complaint which is 6 months old!

Anyway, the complaint is opened and I got the confirmation in my mobile which is there in the screenshot on the link about and the number is 110032412 ( haha, I didn;t looked anywhere to write it down, its in my memory ...because I made around 25+calls asking about its status )

So, they ( Kochi team ) called me and said the usual stuff, two days sir .. you will get the machine repaired.
After a week I called them again and I put some show on the phone + I mailed IFB customer care and I don;t who played .. one technician came .. atlast.. BUT with the WRONG PART !! Can you believe it .. ! He came with a DRUM to fix the TUB!

I have been fooled once again and I am pretty sure they played this bloody drama.

I called most of the IFB kerala big shots, escalations on call centre, mailed all these stuff to IFB and still nothing. At one point some "Treza Faria " replied... thats it!
The machine is still there with its broken TUB , even after 9 months !!! 9 months !!! Can you think of this ? Its from the industry leader ( are they ? )

Screenshots of the mail communication:

I just called them today again and they are saying, by wednesday all will be fixed for sure !! HAHAHA.. I am not a fool idiots!

I am thinking about taking the matter to the consumer court. Can someone guide me how to do this ? Please mail me at hulkthepengiun@outlook.com; anyhelp will be appreciated.

And thinking about load that piece of crap to some carriage van and display it infront of the IFB flagship store with a heck load flex boards and writings about the story. Anyone else interested ? Please shoot a mail to hulkthepengiun@outlook.com

9 months !! and still counting !

And the funny thing is, my parents whirlpool WM got a complaint last week, I raised a complaint and today they came and fixed it !!! Eye opener people, eye opener!
PETLU NARENDRA KUMAR

Feb 11, 2015

NON INSTALLATION OF IFB WASHING MACHINE

I regret to inform you that no representative/technician of your service center has not turned to my house till date for installation of IFB Elena Aqua SX washing machine (Front load), which was purchased on 04-02-2015 at Jemini Plaza, Kakinada. I made a call to the No.18604255678 on 06-02-2015, the receiver told me 'we sent a mail to the nearest service center' for installation of the same. Again, after 3 days i.e. on 09-02-2015, I contacted the same number, but the same thing repeated and advised me to contact nearest service center. Indeed, it is very poor service on the part of your firm, which is causing fatigued. My complete residential address details are furnished here under.

Name: Petlu Narendra Kumar, Plot No.2, Naidu colony, Regency College Road, Yanam- 533464.
I.D.No:10959492. cover and stand : 14865714. Ticket No.14849902. Mobile No:9618911941.

Thanking You
Sd/-
(P.N.KUMAR)
kumar123.assistant@gmail.com
kamala devi

Feb 9, 2015

NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Hi,on january 6th 2015 i complained about changing of drum.They came and solved that problem but within 2 days i.e., on january 8th 2015 the machine not working properly then i complained about this issue on jan 9th 2015 but the complaint registered on jan 13th as ticket no:14692342.From jan 13th we are looking for technician but till now nobody come and solved this problem.we have called several times to customer care but nobody responds on this issue.the machine didnt work from atleast one month.please take urgent necessary to repair machine

Thanking u

ch.chittibabu
zicrea nagr,2nd cross street
yanam-533464
contact:9959379672
Gita. Shankar

Jan 25, 2015

DRUM & BELT REPLACED

SMART SERVICES KEMENAHALLI HAVE REPAIRED MY MACHINE BUT THAT OFFICE ONLY IS NOT THR...AMC AMT ALSO FORCIBLY TAKEN BY US....TILL NOW NO SERVICE HAS BEEN DONE...BILL AMT IS 11,000 RS INCLUDING AMC 4000 OTHR REMAINING FOR DRUM, BELT,FABRIC CONDITIONER...REPEATED CALLS R DONE BUT THEY SAY THAT CO IS NOT THR NEON SERVICES KORAMANGALA HAVE PURCHASED THAT CO...BUT SAME 3 MOBILE NOS R BEING USED BY THIS CO....WHEN I CALL THEM FOR DOING AMC THEY SAY U HAVE TO PAY EXTRA & ALSO DRUM SUM NOISE IS CUMING THEY SAY U PAY ME 4000 I WILL CHANGE THE JACKET...IF WANTED WE HAVE TO CHANGE SHAFT BEARING ETC....JUST DIAL PEOPLE HAVE SENT THESE PEOPLE TO US....THEY R NOT RESPONDING TO US AT ALL SINCE 6MTHS...CUSTOMERS R GETTING FOOLED WE DONT KNOW WHO R GENUINE IFB FRANCHISE PEOPLE....GITA.
yyyttt

Jan 24, 2015

Ticket no-14610047

My Serena FX 5.5 kg having above referred ticket no as complaint dated 2.01.15 is still unattended. Though complaint is even 15 days older with local service provider.
On inquiry with local man and also with the customer care nobody is bothering to attend the machine which is idle since more than a month. I do`nt understand what to do ? Only answer getting that a part of machine is required which is to come from PUNE ( A place probably in Antarctica) .

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE COMPANY TO HEAR AND SORT OUT THE PROBLEM. I do not understand what should i do?
rks66

Jan 6, 2015

ifb washing machine

I purchased a front loading 6kg washing machine from Arvindra electronics, sector 22 chandigarh in 2008 with 4 years warranty.
It was put into AMC in march 2014 but, from that date it is not working properly and has destroyed our expensive clothes and matter was brought towards the notice of local ifb center in chandigarh. They repaired it but problem is still existing and they took the washing machine to the service center 10 days back with to and fro charges from our side but after that it again destroyed my clothes.
I mean to say problem still exists.
So, I request kindly look into the matter and get the machine repaired from experienced hand service engineers of IFB and get my my loss of expensive clothes recovered from the IFB so that bad name may not come on the face of the renowned company.
RK SHARMA
Contact no- 9872533304
Ticket no- 14486929, 14225952
RAMESH KIRMARA

Jan 4, 2015

poor complaint responce

SIR,
i am using IFB washing Machine model AW6501SB ,6.5KG since last 3 MONTH. Presently this machine not work properly since 30 days, i have made a complaint with ticket no 14600127 . During making complain it was confirmed by IFB me that my complain will attend within 24 hours by their technician but unfortunately the said complaint was not attend till date. after waiting a long time, i have made a communication to nearest service center person names Mr.Sukhwinder singh (9815836967) which is not more than 25 Km from where machine is located, and it was ensures by them that the complain will attend till 3 jan 15 . the complain is still not attended by IFB service center.
Pl look into the mater and do the needful.
thanks.
Keshavmalhotra

Dec 24, 2014

Measurable after sale service

I have been using your fully automatic IFB washing machine/s since 20 years. On 22nd of December, 2014, I registered a complaint against ticket number 14529782 with your customer care number 18604255678. I received a SMS at 4pm that IFB Care will get in touch with me shortly. Despite our so many engagements we stayed back at our residence on 22nd/23rd (working couple). The person was suppose to visit our residence. Complaint should not go unattended. However, nobody turned up. Again I registered the complaint on 24th morning and I was assured that person will be attending your complaint soon. I received a call from phone number 7508290681 at 2:52 pm today. As I showed my annoyance regarding the unsatisfactory service, the person misbehaved with me. He assured me that by 5pm the person will reach. However, again nobody has turned up till 8pm. Now my repeated calls are going unattended at this number. Please take the appropriate action to settle our complaint at the earliest and advise me that what should I do further.

Keshav Malhotra
chinna2001

Dec 19, 2014

washing machine repair

our customer code is 2090696.the drum and heater are not working in our washing machine since 3 days.we have filed a complaint on 16-12-2104,but till now there is no response.
Subhadarshi

Dec 3, 2014

After purchase IFB is not coming to Fix the Machine

I have purchased a IFB washing machine on 29th November, @ HSR Layout,Bangalore Showroom. Ever after purchase day near to 5days nobody from Company or Showroom is coming to install the washing machine yet. Even after so many calls there is no response from your Next showroom sales manager too..which he promises to install it within 1day

Here is my ticket No:14371663, I got sms on last Saturday, stating that our representative will visit you shortly.

Please return my money & take back your washing machine. I don't want any more excuses...fraud companies Next & IFB. Only looting customers money without thinking about the customers, telling lies to customers before purchase...

I want my money back ASAP,

Subhadarshi
VASUDEVAN RAVI

Nov 27, 2014

NOISE PROBLEM

MY IFB WASHING MACHINE COMPLAINT NO.11920686,
SO FOR NOT RECTIFIED THE DEFECT BUT THEY CLOSED THE COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED. KINDLY ENSURE THE SAME.

RAVI
ravi_v@tii.murugappa.com
sanjiv garg

Nov 26, 2014

poor service and misbehav by your engg.

RESPECTED SIR
YOUR LOCAL SERVICE CENTER BEHAVIOUR WAS WORST ON INSTALLATION IFB WASHING MACHINE AND WHEN I CONTACT THEM FOR SERVICE THROUGH YOUR CUSTOMER THEY ARE LAYING THAT THEY VISITED MY HOUSE THREE TIMES. SO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CUSTOMER CARE CENTER WHEN SUCH TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE THERE IN YOUR COMPANY.I HAVE REGISTERED THREE TIMES FOR SERVICE BUT RESULT IS ZERO. AND YOUR LOCAL SERVICE CENTER SAY I CAN DO I WANT TO DO.
CUSTMER NAME-VIVEK GARG
ADRESS--HOUSE NO 902
SECTOR -13 HOUSING BOARD COLONY
KURUKSHETRA (HARYANA)
lalitgouri

Nov 22, 2014

IFB washing machine not working

Sir, From last 10 days my washing machine is not working. I have call to local authorized service center. They informed that the problem is due to door lock. As per local authorized service center that is totally depends upon the company and as soon as they receive the door lock they will make it correct.Please Solve the problem as soon as possible.

My WM Model No Eva VX Sl No 012228130321009539
For Contact my Mobile No 9436125474/9436476305 email id lalit.debbarma@rediffmail.com
Dhairya Bhatia

Nov 18, 2014

Unavailability of Door Lock

My complain id 3388255
My mobile no. 9924695089
Machine model :- Elena Dx 5.5Kg
From last 35 days my washing machine is not working due to unavailability of door lock
Every head person is contacted for solving the problem but none of them is able to solve.
Solve the problem as soon as possible.
John Marie

Oct 29, 2014

PCV BORAD NEED TO BE REPLACED

IFB Washing Machine Repair, which is in warranty

I put a complain at IFB customer care on 9th October 2014 . The technician visited and told me that PCV needs to be replaced. Now i am calling IFB people regulary and they would tell me date by which the complain would be rectified but, then they will give another date due to non-availability of part.

still now problem not solved
Preeti Chokshi

Oct 26, 2014

drum is not working

I am Preeti Chokshi from Chennai .I have IFB washing machine model Eva Dx5kg.
Suddenly my washing machine stop to working .
Preeti Chokshi
pankesh.vyas

Oct 16, 2014

SHERENAVX TIMER NOT WORKING

SIR,
Ihave complained for above subject with reff no comp no-13924070 on date 02 oct 2014 but they have not solved the problem & daily promiss for repair & not given proper answer for repair it .today 17th oct they have not attended for reparing . it is toomuch care less of coustmerservice i think they are jocking with us and make very worst reputation of your compeney. also they are not serious about attened the complain only given assurance & jock . we feel very bad insulting , in which guidelines they are doing this type of behaviour with coustmor wedont know ,any way .irequest to expidite this matter in your level & satisfied coustmerfor good relation ship .thanks. sanjay vyas
Chaitanya Reddy

Sep 30, 2014

Not attending for service

Since 10 days while using the washing machine water has been leaking from the fluff filter door including the detergent.And even after complaining on phone there is no response from the local service center since 3 days
V.V.Ravi

Sep 18, 2014

water overflowing.

I have lodged a complaint on 12/8/2014 (Complaint No : 13550625). The service engineer attended the machine and had taken the defective part for replacement. Till date the same has not been replaced even though a considerable period ( more than 40 days) has elapsed. In spite of regular reminders over phone, no action in regard to rectify the washing machine has been taken till date.

The washing machine appears to be a defective one. This problem is arising every now and then. The time being taken for replacement of the spare part on each of the past occasions is more than 45 to 60 days. The equipment is under warranty for 48 months. Have requested to replace the machine with a new one. No response in this regard as well.
varunafarms

Sep 11, 2014

service not rendered

complaint no. 13741660,several times i have written and contacted and still no technician has come on service request . they just call and ask add. details and nothing is done.almost a week has passed

84821 - Preference Code Lost in CHSL 2015
    Registration ID-51173348980 Name-KIRAN R DAS Date of...
    GoAir - Damage of my DSLR camera by GoAir staff at baggage...
    Hello Sir / Mam, I had booked a ticket with GoAir for...
    http://www.megatypers.com - payment delay
    sir my payment is not completed but it is started. even it...
    SET TOP BOX --HD- TATA SKY - NON ENERGISING OF HD CHANNELS
    Registration No: 1000850519 I had two MPEG HD SET TOP...
    prestige - E7 & E5 Issue
    My Prestige induction chulha showshows any time in cooking...
    care---irctc.co.in - cancellation aginst tatkal
    Dear sir, I have booket my ticket on 4/july/2015 tatkal...
    84821 - print the application
    Sir, I have successfully applied for ssc cgl 2015.but I...
    Tele Buy Wonder core - Wonder core ab workout machine not working properly
    The wonder core exercise workout machine delivered to me...
    tata docomo - Deactivation of super models club
    Pl deactivate my tata Docomo super models club, my no is:...