IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Gita. Shankar

Jan 25, 2015

DRUM & BELT REPLACED

SMART SERVICES KEMENAHALLI HAVE REPAIRED MY MACHINE BUT THAT OFFICE ONLY IS NOT THR...AMC AMT ALSO FORCIBLY TAKEN BY US....TILL NOW NO SERVICE HAS BEEN DONE...BILL AMT IS 11,000 RS INCLUDING AMC 4000 OTHR REMAINING FOR DRUM, BELT,FABRIC CONDITIONER...REPEATED CALLS R DONE BUT THEY SAY THAT CO IS NOT THR NEON SERVICES KORAMANGALA HAVE PURCHASED THAT CO...BUT SAME 3 MOBILE NOS R BEING USED BY THIS CO....WHEN I CALL THEM FOR DOING AMC THEY SAY U HAVE TO PAY EXTRA & ALSO DRUM SUM NOISE IS CUMING THEY SAY U PAY ME 4000 I WILL CHANGE THE JACKET...IF WANTED WE HAVE TO CHANGE SHAFT BEARING ETC....JUST DIAL PEOPLE HAVE SENT THESE PEOPLE TO US....THEY R NOT RESPONDING TO US AT ALL SINCE 6MTHS...CUSTOMERS R GETTING FOOLED WE DONT KNOW WHO R GENUINE IFB FRANCHISE PEOPLE....GITA.
yyyttt

Jan 24, 2015

Ticket no-14610047

My Serena FX 5.5 kg having above referred ticket no as complaint dated 2.01.15 is still unattended. Though complaint is even 15 days older with local service provider.
On inquiry with local man and also with the customer care nobody is bothering to attend the machine which is idle since more than a month. I do`nt understand what to do ? Only answer getting that a part of machine is required which is to come from PUNE ( A place probably in Antarctica) .

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE COMPANY TO HEAR AND SORT OUT THE PROBLEM. I do not understand what should i do?
rks66

Jan 6, 2015

ifb washing machine

I purchased a front loading 6kg washing machine from Arvindra electronics, sector 22 chandigarh in 2008 with 4 years warranty.
It was put into AMC in march 2014 but, from that date it is not working properly and has destroyed our expensive clothes and matter was brought towards the notice of local ifb center in chandigarh. They repaired it but problem is still existing and they took the washing machine to the service center 10 days back with to and fro charges from our side but after that it again destroyed my clothes.
I mean to say problem still exists.
So, I request kindly look into the matter and get the machine repaired from experienced hand service engineers of IFB and get my my loss of expensive clothes recovered from the IFB so that bad name may not come on the face of the renowned company.
RK SHARMA
Contact no- 9872533304
Ticket no- 14486929, 14225952
RAMESH KIRMARA

Jan 4, 2015

poor complaint responce

SIR,
i am using IFB washing Machine model AW6501SB ,6.5KG since last 3 MONTH. Presently this machine not work properly since 30 days, i have made a complaint with ticket no 14600127 . During making complain it was confirmed by IFB me that my complain will attend within 24 hours by their technician but unfortunately the said complaint was not attend till date. after waiting a long time, i have made a communication to nearest service center person names Mr.Sukhwinder singh (9815836967) which is not more than 25 Km from where machine is located, and it was ensures by them that the complain will attend till 3 jan 15 . the complain is still not attended by IFB service center.
Pl look into the mater and do the needful.
thanks.
Keshavmalhotra

Dec 24, 2014

Measurable after sale service

I have been using your fully automatic IFB washing machine/s since 20 years. On 22nd of December, 2014, I registered a complaint against ticket number 14529782 with your customer care number 18604255678. I received a SMS at 4pm that IFB Care will get in touch with me shortly. Despite our so many engagements we stayed back at our residence on 22nd/23rd (working couple). The person was suppose to visit our residence. Complaint should not go unattended. However, nobody turned up. Again I registered the complaint on 24th morning and I was assured that person will be attending your complaint soon. I received a call from phone number 7508290681 at 2:52 pm today. As I showed my annoyance regarding the unsatisfactory service, the person misbehaved with me. He assured me that by 5pm the person will reach. However, again nobody has turned up till 8pm. Now my repeated calls are going unattended at this number. Please take the appropriate action to settle our complaint at the earliest and advise me that what should I do further.

Keshav Malhotra
chinna2001

Dec 19, 2014

washing machine repair

our customer code is 2090696.the drum and heater are not working in our washing machine since 3 days.we have filed a complaint on 16-12-2104,but till now there is no response.
Subhadarshi

Dec 3, 2014

After purchase IFB is not coming to Fix the Machine

I have purchased a IFB washing machine on 29th November, @ HSR Layout,Bangalore Showroom. Ever after purchase day near to 5days nobody from Company or Showroom is coming to install the washing machine yet. Even after so many calls there is no response from your Next showroom sales manager too..which he promises to install it within 1day

Here is my ticket No:14371663, I got sms on last Saturday, stating that our representative will visit you shortly.

Please return my money & take back your washing machine. I don't want any more excuses...fraud companies Next & IFB. Only looting customers money without thinking about the customers, telling lies to customers before purchase...

I want my money back ASAP,

Subhadarshi
VASUDEVAN RAVI

Nov 27, 2014

NOISE PROBLEM

MY IFB WASHING MACHINE COMPLAINT NO.11920686,
SO FOR NOT RECTIFIED THE DEFECT BUT THEY CLOSED THE COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED. KINDLY ENSURE THE SAME.

RAVI
ravi_v@tii.murugappa.com
sanjiv garg

Nov 26, 2014

poor service and misbehav by your engg.

RESPECTED SIR
YOUR LOCAL SERVICE CENTER BEHAVIOUR WAS WORST ON INSTALLATION IFB WASHING MACHINE AND WHEN I CONTACT THEM FOR SERVICE THROUGH YOUR CUSTOMER THEY ARE LAYING THAT THEY VISITED MY HOUSE THREE TIMES. SO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CUSTOMER CARE CENTER WHEN SUCH TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE THERE IN YOUR COMPANY.I HAVE REGISTERED THREE TIMES FOR SERVICE BUT RESULT IS ZERO. AND YOUR LOCAL SERVICE CENTER SAY I CAN DO I WANT TO DO.
CUSTMER NAME-VIVEK GARG
ADRESS--HOUSE NO 902
SECTOR -13 HOUSING BOARD COLONY
KURUKSHETRA (HARYANA)
lalitgouri

Nov 22, 2014

IFB washing machine not working

Sir, From last 10 days my washing machine is not working. I have call to local authorized service center. They informed that the problem is due to door lock. As per local authorized service center that is totally depends upon the company and as soon as they receive the door lock they will make it correct.Please Solve the problem as soon as possible.

My WM Model No Eva VX Sl No 012228130321009539
For Contact my Mobile No 9436125474/9436476305 email id lalit.debbarma@rediffmail.com
Dhairya Bhatia

Nov 18, 2014

Unavailability of Door Lock

My complain id 3388255
My mobile no. 9924695089
Machine model :- Elena Dx 5.5Kg
From last 35 days my washing machine is not working due to unavailability of door lock
Every head person is contacted for solving the problem but none of them is able to solve.
Solve the problem as soon as possible.
John Marie

Oct 29, 2014

PCV BORAD NEED TO BE REPLACED

IFB Washing Machine Repair, which is in warranty

I put a complain at IFB customer care on 9th October 2014 . The technician visited and told me that PCV needs to be replaced. Now i am calling IFB people regulary and they would tell me date by which the complain would be rectified but, then they will give another date due to non-availability of part.

still now problem not solved
Preeti Chokshi

Oct 26, 2014

drum is not working

I am Preeti Chokshi from Chennai .I have IFB washing machine model Eva Dx5kg.
Suddenly my washing machine stop to working .
Preeti Chokshi
pankesh.vyas

Oct 16, 2014

SHERENAVX TIMER NOT WORKING

SIR,
Ihave complained for above subject with reff no comp no-13924070 on date 02 oct 2014 but they have not solved the problem & daily promiss for repair & not given proper answer for repair it .today 17th oct they have not attended for reparing . it is toomuch care less of coustmerservice i think they are jocking with us and make very worst reputation of your compeney. also they are not serious about attened the complain only given assurance & jock . we feel very bad insulting , in which guidelines they are doing this type of behaviour with coustmor wedont know ,any way .irequest to expidite this matter in your level & satisfied coustmerfor good relation ship .thanks. sanjay vyas
Chaitanya Reddy

Sep 30, 2014

Not attending for service

Since 10 days while using the washing machine water has been leaking from the fluff filter door including the detergent.And even after complaining on phone there is no response from the local service center since 3 days
V.V.Ravi

Sep 18, 2014

water overflowing.

I have lodged a complaint on 12/8/2014 (Complaint No : 13550625). The service engineer attended the machine and had taken the defective part for replacement. Till date the same has not been replaced even though a considerable period ( more than 40 days) has elapsed. In spite of regular reminders over phone, no action in regard to rectify the washing machine has been taken till date.

The washing machine appears to be a defective one. This problem is arising every now and then. The time being taken for replacement of the spare part on each of the past occasions is more than 45 to 60 days. The equipment is under warranty for 48 months. Have requested to replace the machine with a new one. No response in this regard as well.
varunafarms

Sep 11, 2014

service not rendered

complaint no. 13741660,several times i have written and contacted and still no technician has come on service request . they just call and ask add. details and nothing is done.almost a week has passed
tituseapen

Sep 3, 2014

IFB WAchine Mchine non support

have a valid AMC for my wachine machine Model: AW 60-806 manufactured by IFB Industries Ltd (AMC No. 1404952, AMC start date: 29/07/14 for one year, AMC value: Rs 2134/-) through your IFB Franchise Logic Solutions, Thripunithuraalling. (For your information I also own another Wachine IFB Executive Plus which is also under another AMC)

I have made a service support request through call center on 06/08/2014 vide ticket no 11631381. A technician visted my home and inspected the machine and informed that it requires replacement of PCB.

Due to no one attending the problem, I have followed up the service center Ernakula through mobile no: 9747743576 and then to the service center in charge Mr. Santhosh through mobile no:8590198759 and further escalated to the regional IFB service in charge Mr. Johny through mobile no: 934926406 several times. IFB customer care was also called many a times.

To this day my wachine machine is not attended and reapired. On calling the IFB customer care service, I was informed that my service request vide ticket 11631381 has been cancelled by service center in charge at ernakulam. I have also been not infomed of the cancellation and why it is done?

Let me make it known, the service center has no right to cancel my request without repairing the machine and without informing me.

I have further taken it up with with the IFB factory at Goa on mobile no 918323072500 to one Ms. Princy, IFB official.

To this day no action has been taken.

You are here by informed that if my wachine machine is not repaired within 7 days, I will approach Consumer Court for claim of damages.

Titus Eapen
+919447042213
swathi murugan

Aug 27, 2014

repaier of washing machine

model of washing machine: ELENA AQUA SX it is an IFB machine detergant drawer has been come outside so please kinldy repair it as soon as possible
swathi murugan

Aug 27, 2014

repaier of washing machine

we get our washing machine on 12.01.14 our machine but detergant dispenser drawer as been came out from machine so please kindly repair it soon
rrassociates

Aug 11, 2014

DOOR COMPLAINT

Model : IFB SENORITA SX
Complaint No : 13509496
Cusromer ID : 10254877

Hi, We have called several times, my washing machine door is not opened, we are looking for the service people to look into it since last eight days, the door is not opened from 04-08-2014, so please do needful.

Lakshmi Raju.B,
Door No 31-1-13, Gurram vari Street, Gandhi Road, ONGOLE,
Prakasam dist, Andhra Pradesh, Pin 523001,
Cell 919885570077, email : raju.bantupalli@yahoo.co.in
chefprabakaran

Jul 24, 2014

washing machine

hai i an AMC and we have given that it was not working ,we are looking from the service people to look into it ,past one month it was not working,
e-mail chefprabakar@yahoo.co.in
phone +91 9894572314
vellore ,katapadi
chefprabakaran

Jul 24, 2014

not working

hai we have called several times my washing mechaine is not working their is no power supply still no one has come to look into it,
prabakaran
vellore
katapadi
ssureshbabua

Jul 12, 2014

Washing machine drum not working

I have brought a IFB Elena SX machine on 22/11/2012 from IFB Point at pattom showroom. From the warranty period my machine is not working from 03/07/2014. I have registered a complaint from your Tool free number on 04/07/2014. The complaint registration number is 11540951 and my customer ID is 3635738. But no respond from your service centre till date. what can i do sir?. Please take urgent necessary step to repair my machine.

Suresh Babua.A
ssureshbabua@gmail.com
dineshdvkrn

Jul 11, 2014

DOOR COMPLAINT

IFB washing machine Model NO : AW60-205T
Top loading machine, door folding part coated stain and splited from the first part, i have already informed the nearest service center for the replacement but its still not replaced, machine is still in warranty period. What i can do as a next step. Pls do the needful

thanking you

Dinesh. D
Punartham, Akshara Nagar 96
Thirumullavaram Po
Kollam 691012
PH : 9995599985, 9895122271

facebook - id locked
    My id was locked how to open my id
    Aircel - DND is not activated
    Hi Team, I am frustrated with the response received...
    snapdeal - Delivery is never on time
    Your services are worst. Product never delivered on time....
    Karbonn A3+ - Mobile phone not resolved
    Dear Sir, My name is Suvamay Bhowmik, I had given my...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - APOLOGY
    DEAR LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, PLEASE WE ARE SO SORRY FOR...
    care@paytm.com - Dont get product
    I ordered 1 miashi color box Showing product is deleverd...
    20208 - Passenger fined 230 rs by checking officer even though...
    KA 01 F4655 Receipt# 07592 ****Incident happened in G3...
    EzRecharge - RECHARGE NOT CREDITED
    Recharged for Rs.20, Full talktime for reliance, varanasi...
    vulgar message - 7876433011 - vulgar message from unknown no.
    i am receiving messages from an unknown number from last...
    Road Fight - beating while drunk
    Hello I am saddam shaikh residing in pimpri.i work in...