IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

shankar gaikwad

Dec 11, 2016

washing machine not working properly

Machine not working properly. Its shows error only. Not get started at all. Please help

Dec 9, 2016

Dear Ramachandrarao

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Dec 9, 2016

Dear Animesh

Dec 7, 2016

Dear  Ramachandrarao

Ramachandrarao P

Dec 7, 2016

Replacement of old motor

I Mr. Ramachandrarao Rao purchased IFB washing machine on 7/6/2014 with sr.no. 12365140503028843 .we gave a complaint on 3rd December 2016when the machine stopped before 14 mts while running and complaint no was 9989063036 .The technician said motor to be replaced .Next day he came with an old motor and replaced.when asked he replied what ever they give we replace.Again I complained the same to customer care people when they called me .They just enquired about the repair ,when I questioned about the old motor replacement instead of new motor during warranty period , they asked to tell about the running of machine and we will give some number to enquire but after telling the answer , abruptly kept the phone with out giving the number or saying anything .Is this the way they behave with a customer and is it correct to replace an old motor during warranty period .why don't you take care of such situations in spite of getting so many complaints from so many people( after reading so many complaints which were published here ).don't you think the name of the brand will go down when the people read about these things.please take action immediately in our case other wise we have to take the help of consumer court.

Dec 5, 2016

Dear Animesh

Dec 5, 2016

Dear Leela

animesh majumdar

Dec 2, 2016

one side body damage of new washingm machine

dear sir/madam I have purchased IFB Washing Machine senorita plus vx 6.5kg from one Authorized Dealer on 20.11.2016. The local service center contacted for installation and demonstation at my home and they say to me their is one side body damage and you don't install write now because this washing machine replaced by fresh new machine to company.I was regular call to customer care no.and service engineer they told me your complain allready registerd your new washing machine deliverd 1 to 2 days but after more than one week machine was not reached at my home.please resolved my problem as soon as posible
mob no. 9451223689
name Animesh majumdar
mail id : animeshm779@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2016

IFb

Dear Saravananmk

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Nov 29, 2016

Dear kamlesh

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678 Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Nov 28, 2016

Dear Rehilmc

ajoydavid

Nov 22, 2016

IFB Washing Machine - no response even after 48 hours

I have an AMC with IFB and I lodged a complaint ( No. 18771449 ) on 20.11.16 at 10.30 a m and was assured of somebody calling me within 24 hours to attend to the same. Since then I have made 5/6 calls enquiring why nobody has called me. At 10.30 a m this morning I called again and was told the complaint had been closed!! But was yet again assured that somebody would attend to it ' shortly '. When I asked to speak to a Supervisor I was made to wait 12 minutes on my phone and then told somebody would call me back. But nothing thus far, despite my making another call at 1.10 p m. Why do you mislead your customers ? We pay you in advance for the whole year and there is no courtesy on your part, despite this being an obligatory act under your AMC contract. I am disgusted to say the least.
u.kaliappan

water intake - insufficient

water intake insufficent after three way valve changed by your techanican. so far not attend the broblums.

Dear  Leela Senthil

kamlesh chouksey

Dear Sir/madam
I have purchased IFB Washing Machine Eva Aqua SX 6KG from one Authorized Dealer on 28.10.2016. The local service center contacted for installation and demonstation at my home and they sent an executive(Mr.Dharmeder) on 02.11.2016 for the same on regular followup.
He not only refused to check the run the machine(only total 15min time given at my home for installation and demonstation ) , behavior is very bad also, he talking with my wife very badly.After service Engineer gone from my home than start the machine for washing but following error shown -
additives/rinse in Program & rinse..spin in status (this problem coming from first day)
After I call to service engineer, they come at my home & they asked some parts is replays due to defective.My point is this machine replace, i want new one because it is defective & My washing machine is not working from first day(almost 20days gone but machine not replace).
Today i have register the compliant again IFB customer care & compliant no. is -18734122.
I have regular IFB product user but with the Company's service culture is devastating and I would never like to go for IFB again in my life time and ensure the same in my sizable circle.

Totally frustrated and painful experience with customer care and your service departments and I will never make the mistake of purchasing any IFB product in my life and publicise thru social media and other options about this atrocious after sales service by IFB.

Kamlesh Chouksey

+91-9799419513
LeelaSenthil

Poor Service .. Highly disappointed

Name : Leela
City : Coimbatore/Tamilnadu
Problem : Water Leak during draining shorts power supply.
New complaint number : 1104074944
Customer code : 4514398

Water leaks from washing machine during draining operation. This leak was causing short circuit and main fuse goes down in the house.

I filed complaint around October 20, 2016. One technician visited my house in couple days. After inspection he said, some tube needs to be changed. Once the part comes he will come and change in my washing machine. I do regularly call the local service center to check on the status. They keep saying that part hasn't come yet.

Today is Nov 21, 2016. It is unbelievable that the part hasn't come yet. I would guess it would one or two days to transport the part to anywhere in India.

Today I called the main customer care number again. They said, they will make a new complaint. I really don't know how long it is going to take again. As a temporary fix, if they could fix the leaky tube with cello-tape/quickfix until the tube come, I can live with it.

I bought this 9Kg washing only 3 months back. Now more than a month and my washing machine is inoperable. I am completely frustrated by the inaction on my complaint.

My new complaint number : 1104074944
Customer code : 4514398
rehilmc

Nov 19, 2016

No maintenance service despite repeated complaint

Highly irresponsible and unprofessional service despite repeated follow ups no action is taken to resolve the complaint. IFB only gives stereo typed replies stating that complaint is escalated but actually on ground level no action is taken by their service team who gives a damn to such replies and do not bother at all.

My washing machine is not working since almost 20 days.

Nov 18, 2016

Dear  Rehil

Nov 18, 2016

Dear Vipul

rehilmc

Nov 17, 2016

Washing Machine under repairs for more than 15 days

My washing Machine under AMC is not working for since last 20 days. Despite repeated follow up with customer care and service agency no solution provided till date. 1st complaint was made on 2nd Nov'16 aprox after that service boy came and attended the fault but when ma chine was operated thereafter it still had same problem. Second complaint was made vide ticket No. 18700261 on 5th Nov'16 again service boy visited on 8th Nov'16 and said that body is damaged from bottom and need replacement, he demanded a payment of Rs 3500/= which was collected by him in cash vide Vaishnavi Enterprises,Noida receipt No. 38/1883. New body is supplied on 14th Nov'16 but till date no one has come to fix up the fault and make it working.

Meanwhile on 10th Nov'16 age comes to me that complaint is resolved. When I call up your call center it is told that closure must be processed by service franchise and another ticket No. 18724252 is generated but to my utter surprise another message is received on 11th Nov that subject complaint is resolved. Again I contacted your call center on same day and I wanted to speak to some supervisor. This was totally frustrating and painful experience because my call was on hold for 50 minutes before your supervisor could speak. Once again a fresh ticket No. 18729853 was generated this time but no resolution till date.

Hats off and full compliments to IFB especially service department for providing such a wonderful customer service which will ensure that customers who have made a mistake of purchasing IFB don't make that mistake again.
saravananmk2001

Nov 17, 2016

Washing Machine under Breakdown for 15 days

My Senorita 6 KG Washing Machine is under Breakdown for past 15 days, which is under guarantee.
Several times approached Branch Office and they are simply telling that they need to get PCB from Goa.
I complained on their website also, but there is no response.
Please do the needful to restore Washing Machine.

This is second time we are facing this problem.

nagar nigam gwalior - gjfhfy
    paytm - hjggffffff
    Online Customer care No_08000..60..50..69 Any...
    paytm - hgff