IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Akila Brindha

Jul 14, 2014

Changing the tub in the IFB macine

My complaint no is 11379628. lot of time i called to customer care but till now no one can come to service the machine.Because of this I am getting so much irritated. Kindly I ask you to repair the machine otherwise i will issue the complaint in consumer court and also I will give add in the newspaper and social networks about your irresponsibility.
Raju Datla

Jul 10, 2014

Poor response in service

we have been doing followup from more than a month and no proper response in doing the service.

This looks like no proper service center is being maintained by IFB in this region as we have two washing machines both with complaints.

Complaint no:13104344
Complaint no:13271198

Please let us know if this can be handled in better way or else we will post an add in newspaper about the issues we are facing so that it helps other people in making correct decision.

Service center support is pathetic.

Raju
shibilashamnad

Jul 9, 2014

complaint against services

sir /madam

I have registred a complaint for my elenadx washing machine for waterleakage problems through customer care and got the complaint number 11524651, as per this complaint.The technician came at tuesday (1.7.2014). and informed that to change some spare parts. and informed he will come and correct this by very next day, but unfotunatily we are not available on that day. so we suggested him to come on monday.
monday morning i called the service to know the status they informed the tecnician will come at afternoon. i waited till in the evening but there was no respons from the service .yesterday also i called the local service agency for IFB the told the same answer technician will come at afternoon i waited till evening no one come and correct the issue. when i call them they didnt attend my call and make switchoff their phone .Really i am not satisfied with that local service center .When i call them they used to tell they will come and correct by next day. I am not satisfied with the local customer service thiruvananthapuram kerala. this is hardly a i cant use my washing machine. please do the needful

shibilashamnad
AnushaGalla

Jul 8, 2014

Faulty IFB Washing MAchine

The IFB Washing machine (Senorita Aqua SX) that I purchased on 14 APril 2014 suddenly stopped mid cycle on Sunday, 6 july. I lodged a complaint with IFB Customer Care on Sunday, 6 July 2014 and was informed that the technician will attend to the issue in 24 hours. It is now 3 days since I complained and no technician has as yet visited to rectify the problem.

Today (8 July) i made 7 calls to the customer care center and was finally asked to speak to the area service manager - who had the audacity to tell me that the working hours are from 10 AM till 6 PM and he cannot speak to me as it was after working hours. I was repeatedly asked to follow up with the service center and the technician - which is the responsibility of IFB to manage internally. The technician told me that he will come in 30 min to fix the machine and has not turned up even today. It is very unprofessional of IFB and very poor after sales service.

The call center did not event provide me with a complaint ID till i asked for the same. Mr. Shiva from the Call center acknowledged that it was their mistake for not giving the complaint no. (Complaint no. 13291045 dated 6 July).

The service response from the company is extremely poor and i will not recommend anyone to purchase IFB products.

Anusha Galla
Girish Bhat

Jul 4, 2014

AMC

I had paid AMC of Rs.2022/- for my IFB Senorita Plus Washing Machine, the AMC start date was 11/10/2013 and expires on 10/10/2014 vide chq no 96504. But till date nobody has come for servicing the machine. When I tried contacting over phone the phone is always switched off. I never got to talk to any body from your company till date regarding this. I dont know whom to contact since there is no response from any quarter. I doubt if the company is still existing or wound up. If the company is still existing please somebody look into this complaint and refund the amount of Rs.2022/- or else I will be forced to go to The Consumer Forum.

AMC No 2209 dt 11/10/2013
SN Somu

Jul 4, 2014

IFB washing machine repair

IFB washing machine is giving trouble by making sound noice. I gave complaint on 3.7.14 and the complaint no is 11539601. My customer ID no is 3209012. Kindly make arrangement to send some one to do the needful.

Jun 28, 2014

Dear Mr. Binay Kumar,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

anant thakre

SHIFTING RE INSTALLATION

I have been a following up with IFB for my Shifting installation of Washing Machine. Very dissappointing response.
Different people call. Nobody visits.
Two days some Ravi visited...... went back with a promise to return with pipe......... yet to return..... following up with him on without any response.09021255566

Yesterday, different person visited. He also went back with a promise to return with pipe.... yet return.
07122293905 is not responding.

Very Bad Experience with IFB Nagpur...................

revert at the earliest .

Dear Mr. Binay Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team.
aadiabi5

Jun 24, 2014

IFB Washing machine problem was not rectified

I purchased IFB Washing machine Senorita VX 6KG 800RPM on 2012, in Vellore (TN). My machine is not working properly as the comfort which I poured, stayed as it is, then I launched a complaint in call center they gave me complaint ticket that no was 11513791 dt(24.06.14),and also they gave customer id 39004321. Today the service man came to my house but he could not able to clear my problem still the machine is with problem without clearing my problem he the service man gave the form to sign, I told that without my problem rectified I can’t sign. He told me very coolly that this will not come under warranty and kept the form in his pocket without my signature I raised my question to that person that then how come in the machine there is a label 100% full warranty for 4 years, he simply gone by telling go and ask call center regarding your problem, I was shocked to hear which the person said to me and now I am not satisfied with IFB. Can you rectify my problem, take my complaint and do the necessary action
Binay Kumar Sahay

Jun 24, 2014

IFB WM ELITE DX 5.5Kg : Comlaint against Ticket No 12935283 / Incidence E7491 / Ticket No 12984475 / 13071403 / 13144356

My washing Machine is in AMC and complaint against the problem with my washing machine was lodged on 12th May' 2014. Since than the complain is open and I am unable to use my machine.

Sad part is that nobody from the company side bothers to update as what's going on with my complain. Every time I have to call either at call centre or at service centre or write mail to get update.

Above all every time I have to update them as what was our last discussion and what they had committed on the resolution of my complain.

I don't think IFB sells its washing machine to customer for showcasing it in their house.

World class poor service of IFB continues which was suppose to end today (24th June' 2014).

Awaiting to get another surprise from them with another date for resolution.

Binay Kumar Sahay
Shakuntala Raha

Jun 23, 2014

washing machine not workng

I have IFB Front load washing machine and I made AMC last year. I have been having frequent problem with the product and recently The washing drum was making terrible noise. The mechanic came and made some repair. There after when I run the machine again it caught fire internally and there was smoke emerging. I have switched off the machine and ot is lying idle now. I cannot rely n the mechanics again. However, I will surely sue the company in consumer court for negligence. Beware customers!

Ms Raha
New Delhi
Sonat

Jun 17, 2014

Machine drum not working

I have called these people several times every time they are giving some different number to cal then those no.s are constantly not reachable. Very upset with services provided by this company. ifb is just not the good brand to go for. It's now one week and no one has attended the call.
laxmi.swami

Jun 16, 2014

POOR SERVICE SUPPORT

I have a 2 year AMC for my IFB Washing Machine. The customer service is very poor. On an average, the response time for replacing any damaged part is 10 to 15 days. IFB has given the service to FRANCHISEE who don't care for the customer feedback/problems. The response time is very low. I would suggest all my friends not to choose IFB just for their after sales-service. The service agency doesn't have the basic courtesy to call back the customer to inform about the delay in service. Absolutely pathetic service for an international brand.

Jun 16, 2014

Dear Mr. Venu Raj,

As discussed kindly let us know when you would like us to call you to guide on exchange offer.

VJRAO

ABNORMAL SOUND COMING FROM DRUM WHILE RUNNING THE MACHINE

I,HAVING CUSTOMER ID AS10447311,AS A OWNER,HAD ENTERED INTO AMC WITH IFB ON 26/5/14 THROUGH ITS FRANCHISEE NAMELY 'SAI RADHA' AT VISAKHAPATNAM FOR MY EXECUTIVE PLUS WASHING MACHINE HAVING SL. NO.93399.
I LODGED A COMPLAINT OF GETTING ABNORMAL SOUNDFROM THE M/C WHILE RUNNING IT ON 5/6/14 OVER TOLL FREE TELE PHONE NO.18604255678. THE COMPLAINT NO. 13091811.
ON 6/6/14, ONE ENGINEER NAMELY Sri SIMHACHALAM CAME TO MY HOUSE &CHECKED THE M/C & DIAGNOSED THAT THE M/C 'S DRUM BRGS. NEED REPLACEMENT AND HE ASSURED THAT HE WILL REPLACE THE SAME ON 10/6/14 OR 11/6/14 POSITIVELY.
BUT HE HAS NOT TURNED UP TILL NOW &ON FURTHER ENQUIRY FROM 'SAI RADHA' ,YUR LOCAL FRANCHISEE AT VIZAG ON 12/6/14, MISS LAKSHMI TOLD THAT BEARINGS ARE YET TO REACH FROM HEAD OFFICE AND IT MAY TAKEA A WEEK'S TIME TO REPAIR THE SAID M/C.
I AM VERY MUCH ANNOYED FOR GETTING THIS TYPE OF FALSE ASSURANCE FROM YOUR FRANCHISEE & I HEREBY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE TOUGH ACTION AGAINST THIS FRANCHISEE BY DELISTING IT AND IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, I WILL PROCEED LEGALLY.
ALSO TAKE PROMPT NECESSARY ACTION TO PUT BACK THE M/C IN ORDER SOON.
WITH REGARDS
(V.JANARDHANA RAO)

Dear Mr. Anil Kumar,

agarwal kajal

washing machine

we are using this product from a long time n initially i wud say IFB have given us a very good service.but this time im really sorry to say that after making repetitive reminders n calls the company staff is not responding to us.Even the concerned staff is not giving us any answer. I wud request the concerned authority to plz look into the matter n plz revert to us.

Rajendra Kumar

door not open properly

DEAR SIR
SUB;-DOOR NOT OPEN PROPERL
REF:-CUSTOMER CODE 872624
WITH REFERENCE TO ABOVE FIRST I COMPLAINEDTHROUGH HELP LINE NO.39004321 ON 25-5-2014, MECHANIC HAS NOT COME. , AFTER WARDS SO MANY TIMES I COMPLAINED, MECHANIC HAS CAME AND SEE THE MACHINE TO PROMISE TO TAKE THE PART.. AFTER WARDSI RECEIVED ONE MESSAGE THE COMPALINT WAS CLOSED, I IMMEDIATELY ASKED THE MECHANIC , THE PART IS RECEIVED WILL BE REPAIRED TOMORROW, TWO DAYS I AM WAITING BUT NOT REPAIRED, IMEEDIATELY I SEND THE MESSAGE ,13050737 N TO CELL NO.9231004321, 0N 05-06-2014. OUR FINAL REQUESTED10-6-2014 TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NO.39004321 .,ON . 10-6-2014( VIDE TICKET NO.13120537), TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM, SO FAR I HAVE NOT ANY PROPER ACTION
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.
WITH REGARDS
E.T.PRASADA RAO
CELL NO.9849557861

Jun 12, 2014

Dear Mr. Suresh Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

suresh.veeravalli

Jun 11, 2014

IFB Senorita SX

Hi I am Suresh Kumar Veeravalli,

I am the customer for IFB for the last 10 years, one year back I have Exchaned my IFB Elina Washing for the new IFB Machine Mode is :IFB Washing Machine Senorita SX 1000 RPM
at the time of Delivery I have been told that the machine is covered with RAT Mesh now the machine circuits are spoiled by "RAT" i have raised a call with IFB for the problem
Ticket No: 13114010
IFB Technician came and verified the machine at my house and he is telling that I have to pay Rupees 8000+ for the machine repair
the Machine is under warranty and the RAT Mesh is also provided by IFB (I don't know whether its really installed at the time of delivery but i have been told that this is in built)
now why i need to pay for the Repair when the Machine is under warranty and RAT Mesh is also installed by IFB

Please do the need full as I am not able to pay this much 8000+ Rupees from my end

Suresh Kumar V
+919986378221

Jun 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Murugesan,

As discussed will arrange a call from our sales expert to guide you on the exchange.

Jun 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Anil Kumar,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

anil kumar vattikonda

Jun 8, 2014

huge sound is heard when the machine is running

when the machine is running huge sound is heard .

address
MIYAPUR
HYDERABAD
PHN NO-9490522335

Mts India - HP and MTS Are fraud
    i have stopped believing hp completely, last month i got...
    HP and MTS Are fraud - HP and MTS Are fraud
    i have stopped believing hp completely, last month i got...
    Saurashtra University - Delay in issuing corrected marksheets and transcript...
    Dear Sir/ Madam, Myself is Nikhil Varia It is really...
    Ibps - wrong category filled
    Hi, I cleared the exam of IBPS RRB CLERCK 2014 bt i...
    neighbor shagan lal - Regarding noise pollution
    Respected Sir Hope you are doing well! I(Kuldeep...
    Reliance Netconnect - RE: Reliance Netconnect broadband Fraud service
    Dear Ajay, As per your telephonic conversation with...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - my account is blocked
    My account is blocked, I'd:...
    snapdeal.com - Product not delivered
    Good Day Sir, Name : Suresh A Email :...
    Reliance Mobile - RE: unnessary deductions
    Dear Customer, As per your telephonic conversation...
    Airtel - Network problem
    We are facing network problem in Ranikitta reason last 40...