IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

VED PRAKASH SHANDILYA

Jan 1, 2017

EXTREME SOUND IN WASHING MACHINE

I AM A USER OF IFB WASHING MACHINE DIGITAL 7KG. IT HAVING EXTREME SOUND LAST 6 MONTHS. A TECHNICIAN CAME FROM REWARI AND HE TOLD ME THAT IT'S DRIER PUMP SHOULD BE CHANGE AND THE COST OF THAT PART AROUND Rs.12000/-. AND AFTER 5-6 DAYS I ASKED HIM THAT WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.HE SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE PUMP. AND AFTER SOMETIME I CALL HIM CONTINUOUS BUT HE SAID I AM COMING TODAY OR PROBABLY TOMORROW POSITIVELY.BUT NOT RESPOND HIS SIDE. BUT AFTER FRUSTRATION I CONTACT TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT THE RESPONSE FROM THEM IS NOT SO SATISFACTORY AND THEY GIVE ME CONTACT NO. OF THAT PERSON THAT I HAVE CONTACTED EARLIER. MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS NOT SO GOOD. AND I SUGGEST PEOPLE TO DO NOT BUY THIS COMPANY PRODUCT BECAUSE I DESCRIBE ABOVE. AND I ALSO TOLD TO MY RELATIVES FRIEND AND MY FAMILY PERSONS. THIS IS MY TOO BAD EXPERIENCE
Dr. SHRI NATH

Dear Prasad

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Dear Neeraj

Neeraj Singh

Wrong diagnosis of fault

I purchased IFB washing machine model Senorita in April 2012 from IFB Parwanoo H.P. and soon after installation we faced door lock problem which was resolved by local service person.
After shifting to Delhi in 2013 we again faced same problem 2 times and was resolved by local service person since machine was under warranty.
Last month again we faced the same problem and a complain was registered on 30-Nov'2016.
After 2 days service personal visited and even without checking the machine thoroughly he said that controller cards has burnt and need to replace. Card cost is approx. Rs. 5500/- and with door lock and service charge the total cost of repair will be around Rs. 8000/-.
He was not ready to change the door lock only and was adamant that its because of card only. Soon after he left and then no response from him.
After waiting for 3-4 days I purchased the door lock from local market and replaced. Now machine is working fine.

Was it because of lack of technical expertise of service person or they are trained like this only to replace the good parts by showing them as faulty just to escalate the service bills?
Is it a common practice as per company instructions or service persons are cheating the customers and misleading the company?
Can anyone from IFB service team explain?

Neeraj

Dec 30, 2016

Dear  Vasanth

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

dbaprasad

Dec 29, 2016

IFB service people

Dear customer service executive ,

Your IFB service people from entire Hyderabad branches are looting the customers.
I have not much time to write all the details. If you want to know the genuine feedback you can reach me .

Prasad
vasanth4566

ridiculous customer service

Machine giving problem just after warranty. Yet not complaint registered but no one is ready to service in my area.please contact me 919940861538.please contact me as soon as possible.I am read to start AMC plan

Thanks and regards
Vasanth
vasanth4566

Ridiculous customer service

Thanks and regards
Vasanth
saurabhgupta2103

Dec 28, 2016

Complain on 14th NOv Still unsolved.

I have done lots of complain and last one was 14th Nov 2016.
Please check with My mobile no. 9999777739.
Can some one please update me the status.
Saurabh Gupta

Unhappy customer.

Please do not deleted this post.

Dec 26, 2016

Dear KHAN

We are unable to find your details in our database with this number you provided. For any assistance related to our Products & Services please call us on 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 1800 3000 5678  (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com.

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

Dec 23, 2016

Dear mvsp14987

Dear kamal

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

IFB Team.

Dear Alwyn

Dear yuvakanth

mvsp14987

rubber slever

I want to know elenaDX front load door rubber slever price
mvsp14987

rubber slever price

i want to know eleana DX front door rubber slever price

Dear  dnkamal29

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

dnkamal29

IFB WASHING MACHINE NOT WORKING

My ifb washing machine not working since 30 Nov 2016. I have given complaint and my ticket number is 1104319348 but no response.
We were calling customer care 180030005678 so many times they were telling me that our technicians would come but past 20 days I am hearing same but no body came to settle the issue.
Please help ...
As a customer i am not happy with the services.
I will wait for 1 more day other wise I will complaint to consumer court.
My mobile 9994740036 / 9940507958
Address pincode 632513
Alwyn Dsouza

Very Bad service

I have registered complaint on the issue of drum on Nov 24 2016. from four weeks regularly i am calling customer care and floor supervisor/managers false assurance has been given but my problem has not been solved. I am fed of with IFB services. enough is enough and i had made a wrong choice of buying IFB machine. since it is giving poor service i would like to return the product and refund my money back. within one year machine has spoiled then what about the quality of the product.
And i had spoken to Mrs Suman, ( Some type of supervisor) she assured me to call back recently and she has not done that.
like wise i have spoken similar authorities also.
Local Managers are not attending my call.
Mr. Santhosh from Bangalore( 9379056930) who does not even receive my call, he just disconnects when i sent a message, he replied saying they have issues with IFB Franchise ... if thats the case ... It is better close down the company instead of cheating the customers.
we have students in out institution ( nearly 17,000) and going to tell them all not to go for IFB. and get cheated.
and customer care they are giving the number of Mr Prashanth 9980503333 whose number does not even exists.
when i inquired about him with local sources they said because of frustration he has left the company long back, they IFB does not even update their directory !!!
i thought of going to consumers court regarding this issue .
i have made the record of all the phone calls which i spoke to customer care centers and local supervisors/managers.
Thank you for your bad services.
No More IFB again.
please stop cheating people.
and i shall not allow this thing to happen in my area.!!!

I have sent Lots of currency calling IFB and wasted lots of time too.. going to ask compensation for all those things !!! thats sure
yuvakanth

Worst Service with IFB

I had a issue with IFB frontload machine with a severe noise and service person visited the registered address said the problem is with Bearings. The very next day he came to us and replaced the bearings with old one's and charged us a bill for 2000 rs. we caught him redhandedly for replacing the damaged bearings with old one's and asked his manager to walk to the registered address , he came and he admitted that old bearing were replaced and then he changed with new one's . is this the way you attend your customers

Dear Kavitha ,

We assure you our best services.

IFB Team.

Dear Kavitha

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to kindly inform you that we have been trying to reach you on the above given number to get an appointment for our technician to help fix your machine but have been unable to. Kindly provide us with the best day/time to your convenience and we will send our technician to resolve your issue.

Once again we regret the inconvenience caused and assure you our best services.

TASODDUQ HUSAIN KHAN

Dec 19, 2016

Detachmentioned of detergent dispenser drawer

I have purchased Elena Aqua SX 6Kg washing machine on 09/06/2014.It was functioning properly but one day it's detergent dispenser drawer was detached.It is requested to be replaced or repaired as the case may be as early as possible.
From sumbul fatima.address 3/26 vikrant khand gomti nagar near Bhojpuri Park Lucknow mob no 9415781338
Navpreet26

Dec 19, 2016

door locking and unlocking problem

Machine locks and then fails to unlock and vice versa.
ngoswami

Dec 18, 2016

Machine giving problem just after warranty

I bought IFB Elena VX machine in April, 2012 and it's warranty got expired in April, 2016. Since then every alternate month, one or the another part of the machine stops working. It is one of the costliest washing machine and I expected a much longer life of this washing machine. I am very dissatisfied with the product quality. I am going to dissuade others from buying IFB product.

Nitin Goswami