IFB WASHING MACHINE

May 7, 2014

Dear Ms. Jalmeen Kaur

May 7, 2014

Dear Mr. Reddy,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com . Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team.
VVThomas

May 6, 2014

Irresponsible attitude in rectifying defects by IFB

I have an IFB Washing Machine SERENA 5.5 KG. The machine developed a defect by which the machine will not stop automatically after the set programme is completed, instead it will continue with the next programme. Thereby though fully automatic the machine need to be attended and someone has to be watching so as to switch off the machine after the set programme is completed.

I have lodged a complaint on the customer care number on 11 Apr 14 with ticket no. 12752020. After three days someone from the service center came and they told that the timer need to be changed. and they told the cost of the timer as 2400/- and told that they will come back with the timer within three days but never returned!!

After waiting almost 15 days I contacted the customer care again on 26 Apr 14 and they smartly closed the previous complaint though not rectified, and issued a fresh ticket no. 12841533. Another technician came he didn't have any of the previous details, hence started afresh and opened the machine took the details of the timer and told the cost as 1500/- + 300/- labor charge and if one year warranty is needed additional 600/- to be paid. I agreed to this with or without warranty my requirement was to get the machine function properly. He too went promising to be back with the timer soon and another 11 days passed my wait continues!

After reading the complaints made by the customers, my hope is also not much from the company, but still if this complaint helps in any way I wait for the solution.

V V Thomas
Door No. 38-39-31/1
Bapuji Nagar, 104 Area
Visakhapatnam
Mob. 7382611589
A9980008983

May 6, 2014

Not satisfied the installation

Req No:12889637 and incidence number is E6382,, Iam not satisfied the installation of IFB.. that fellow brought some small extension pipe and charged Rs300/- without bill. Pls call back to my number i will explain the details 9980008983(srinivas)
Jalmeen Kaur

May 5, 2014

IFB Washing Complaint

My customer id is 3431666(dt of purchase- 8th June 2012).Since 20th Apr 2014,it is not functioning properly(showing E4 error).
I lodged a complaint with your call centre on 22nd Apr 2014 (ticket no 12817051).A serviceman visited our place & diagnosed some component replacement.But there was no repeat visit or information.Our repeated calls & inquires met with non committal response giving no concrete result.Today i.e. on 5th May 2014 when we contacted the call centre to know the status of our complaint we were thoroughly disappointed.They had CLOSED our complaint without taking any action and gave us a NEW complaint no.12894597.

I am feeling CHEATED & HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION & GUIDE me for further action.

May 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Reddy,

Venugopal reddy

May 3, 2014

washing machine

My name is Venugopal Reddy from tirupathi, i purchased IFB company washing machine from your company in the month of January 2014 and it is under warranty, In the month of March i had problem in the machine (water is not released from the machine) so i lodged a complaint in the customer care, and after 3-4 days your service person had attended the call and serviced saying Filter paper is gone and he has charged 1850/- without bill and assured that no problems will be there for another 4-5 years.
our Customer Id: 10579050 and the complaint No: 12871217 and after 5-6 days again problem has been raised saying water is blocked inside the machine and again complaint was lodged asking for replacement of the machine and the customer care lady by name Ms.Yasim had assured that they will send the service people to get it solved if not replacement will be made.
How come when the machine is under warranty they are charging Rs; 1850/- without bill with all wrong guidance.
Now the ultimate solution is if the IFB washing machine is not replaced by Monday we will be going to Consumer Forum and lodge the complaint with all the documents, and company can face for it. The service is very bad from the IFB company.
Investing huge amount of money on the product which is not at our satisfaction,and repeated complaints made, also is of no use.
Please treat this as urgent and do the needful at the earliest, so that we will not move for further proceedings.

This is for your information.

Venugopal Reddy
Mob: No:9963702535
8500196769
dyna

Apr 30, 2014

Electrical problem

Respected sir/madam,

I am using Serene-SX washing maching.I was purchased this machine in 2012. So its still under warrenty period.Last saturday(26.04.14) the machine is not working..Please take urgent care about this matter.

Sebastian T.C
Thareparambil house
R.C Road
Cochin
Ernakulam
menakathulasi

Apr 23, 2014

Moter replacement

IFM Machine Moter fault can be rectified or We should have replace it.
venugopal.kasireddy

Apr 23, 2014

water not came out side

Dear Sir , My Name is k venu gopal reddy i Brought IFB Washing machine from 15 jan 2014 . My costmer id is :10579050

Problam : last 4 days on words water is not came out side of washing machine, i raise a complaint to ifb from 22-4-2014 3:15 pm Compleaint Num :12815859

i call costmer cae 10 times till now i dint not get proper respons . i Spoken to costmar car higer people : mr shiva kumar he given thirupathi ifb costmer support person num : 9390060002 i iried 100 times every time busy or not working .

if u enqueary in chittoor dist pileru mandal : u r service is super bad

please tell me how to salvo my Washing machine problam (or) take u r product Back and give me my Money.

Apr 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Sharatchandra,

We are sorry for the delay occurred. Your issue has been taken to the concerned department, we will revert you soon.

sharath5556@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2014

ifb washing mahine company is not responding to seviceng wasing machine

we have purhased ifb wahsing machine and paid RS 5360 towards amc on 5/10/2013 for 2 years. Now mahine is not working and have complained to company somanytimes since jan 2013, but company is not responding so far ,the company dealers in bangalore are telling that company now adays is not manufacturing mahine parts, because comany is in verge of closing .since 4 months we have paying Rs 4000 per month to labours for washig clothes. so i request you to return machine purchase amount Rs 25000, amc amount Rs 5360 and labour charges of 4months Rs 16000 and take neccessary action on concerned . sharathchandra g r no 1293 6th cross 1 stage 2nd phase bangalore- 40 email- sharath5556@gmail.com ph ;9448026079

Apr 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Rao,

MURRUGESAN

Apr 16, 2014

rinse & water out

complaint number: 11347143
customer code : 297396976

I purchased IFB washing machine two years before.

4 Years Warranty
10 years Spare parts support.

I have some problem in my washing machine , so I raised the complaint 4days before. But still I did not get any call from responsible person. So please take urgent care about this matter.
peris

Apr 16, 2014

Worst Customer service

complaint number: 11338824
customer code : 3207795

I purchased IFB washing machine two years before.

4 Years Warranty
10 years Spare parts support.

I have some problem in my washing machine , so I raised the complaint 10 days before. But still I did not get any call from responsible person. So please take urgent care about this matter.

IFB IS GIVING WORST SERVICE SOLUTIONS IN WASHING MACHINE INDUSTRY. I HAVE NOT FACED THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM IN ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER.

Everything has limit.......

Name : R.Periakaruppan
Mobile No: 9941133801
Kamaljit Chhibber

Apr 14, 2014

ifb could npot set right its own washing machine despite changing its major parts and resorting to corrupt.unethical and unfair trade practices

I had lodged complaints against IFB washing machine in the Court of the Metropolitan Magistrate, consumer court and competition commission of India against its making false and fraudulant claims and giving false assurances to customers which it did not intend to honour including that its machine gives ever and again satisfying services in washing cloths even when the reality is contrary to it. To get these complaints withdrawn IFB checked the machine in March 14 which was lying defunct since December 2012 and claimed that it has changed its shockers, control panel, door lock and gear box to bring it in operation. They made 4 visits to change these parts when machine was found defeunct even after 1 visit after another. But mchine did not work even after that which showed that IFB itself could not set its machine right even after 4 visits and changing of parts. This is their craftsmanship and exposure of falsehood of their making claim that their machine gives ever and again satisfying service in washing cloths. Though I withdrew the complaints on the recorded undertaking given by IFB's representative one Shri Arif to the consumer court that IFB will remove defects if found after withdrawal of the complaint also but soon after that IFB is not doing so and is indulging in contempt of court act also. The undertaking was given in March and my complaint with IFB bearing ticket NO. 12592382 dt. 18th March has not been attended and I have been asked to pay service charges contrary to undertaking given in court without even standing guarantee/warrantee for the parts changed by it . I have lodged another complaint bearing ticket No. 12756962 dt 12.4.2014. Today technician came but could not set the machine in operation and told that its magnet balls are also to be changed for which I will have to pay another Rs. 500-600 and with this change the machine all major parts will stand changed just in few months of its actual operation. Wah what a quality product The IFB which is indulging in contempt of court act also can well be understood as to how they are defrauding and cheating their customers, competitors and other concerned on other matters. They are indulging in unfair trade practices to compete with their competitors also by making false claims that their machine give ever and again satisfying service to lure the customers over their competitors and after luring them and making them to buy their machines defraud and ch7eat the customers by not honouring their this claim. I will pay them service charge which they demand contrary to their undertaking to the court and file contempt petition also against them besides getting my withdrawn complaints restored against IFB. But public must now be careful in dealing with IFB and avoid itself getting befooled by false claims of IFB regarding good performance of its machine which in reality turn into junk after some time instead of giving service as happened in my case. Prof.Kamal Jit Chhibber, Advocate
dyna

Mar 24, 2014

Electrical problem

Respected sir/madam,

My Name is Sebastian T.C from ernakulam
I am using Serene-SX washing maching.I was purchased this machine in 2012. So its still under warrenty period.Last saturday(21.03.14) the machine is not working..Please take urgent care about this matter.

Sebastian T.C
s3nagpal

Mar 22, 2014

Misconduct of Service Person

FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION OF SENIOR DECISION MAKING BODY

1. Please accept my displeasure on misconduct by one of your service person Mr Yogesh Sharma who attended my complaint no 12613356 today on 22 Mar 14, to my total dissatisfaction. He along with his manager Mr Raman could not provide timely service and continued wasting my time with false commitments.

2. On asking details of some senior official to raise the issue they used unbecoming language and abusive words in their conduct.

3. After leaving my premisis, Mr Yogesh has now started giving threatening calls from a mobile no 9891170627. I have a strong need to take serious cognisance of the issue and I need to hear from the Company owning responsibility, before I take up the issue with
Police Authorities.

4. An immediate action and reply is requested and expected please.

Your's Sincerely,

Col Sanjy Nagpal

Mar 16, 2014

washine machine problem

Sir I am Arulraj Chidambaram I have Purchase Top Load IFB Washing Machine Before 5 month Purchase So More Time Complaints Agency on Swamy Sons Chidambaram No Response Waste Dealer Immediatley Compaints Adjusted So Complaint Not Rectified Published News Paper For our IFB Company Immediately. Very Poor IFB COmpany , This is for your kind information Thanking u sir,
K.ARULRAJ
Chidambaram
JINS NB

Mar 12, 2014

PATHETIC

Anyone who are registered complaint in this site only loss your money and time.This company IFB never respond to customers....
JINS NB

Mar 10, 2014

machine mal functioning

My machine is ELENA SX
even after complaint to customer care center at kalpetta they tease me and show fece against my request.
This be the first experience from such a reputed fame...the complaints are rusting of shock absorber ,get colour mixing of wet clothes,time lagging ,ujala like additives get patching on clothes,and non drying of wet dresses....

QUARTER LAKH RUPEES TO IFB LOT OF TEASES TO CUSTOMER WHAT A PITTY!!!!!!!!
Kamaljit Chhibber

Mar 1, 2014

fraudulant and false claims of IFB

IFB washing machines' operation mannual and guarantee cards mention their machine giving ever and again satisfying customer's family needs of washing cloths. Its web sites claims total customer satisfaction and excellance through perfaction in manufacturing. But these are claims which company never intends to honour and are made only to lure the customers by befooling them and to stand in competiton with other companies and as such unfair trade practices as defined in consumer protection act and fraud as defined in criminal law.I purchased fully automatic washing machine on these claims of IFB which has become a junk within few months as its shockers, control panel and other major parts all need to be changed which cost more or less the same amount as of IFB's new machine within few months of its purchase. This is their perfection in manufacturing. and excellence and yet they also claims that their machine gives ever and again satisfying service However as per their claims customers can file complaints against the company through out their lives as their claims guarantee their product giving satisfying service the whole of life (as is clear from ever and again satisfying service claim of the company) Therefor all customers who are not satisfied with washing machine of IFB and do not get their grievance redressed like me can file complaint in consumer court and other courts for the same dont allow IFB to run its business based on false and fraudulant claims which they do not intend to honour. Prof.Kamal Jit Chhibber, Advocate
[Updated by Chhibber Mar 01, 2014]
kavurisailu

Feb 19, 2014

Error Button

Respected Sir/Mam
I've given a complaint against the working mode of my IFB machine. All the time the error button which blinks five times is shown. Since five months i've been calling the agent of vijayawada(Mr. Raja)who came and told us to put IFB Volt Control Which costs Rs.1200. I told him that we are ready to invest more money on the volt control but he told that the problem will be solved with this one of IFB volt control Rs.1200 but the problem continued and i called him later many a time to rectify the problem but he took it ease. I,m very shameful to tell that inspite of being a literate person i could not solve my problem. Then i called out the Vijayawada branch people and told my problem .They said they will surely solve my problem but went in vain. This is my problem which i wanted finally to tell you. If you can solve please solve my prob or else i"ll put the working of my machine in the facebook and the problem which i faced.This is surely not a black mail but my PROBLEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................................
ramakrishnan g

Feb 5, 2014

Service provider did not attended complaint

I used IFB executive plus model machine since 2005 and machine under AMC with periodical renewal.In this cinnection I complained in customer care on 16/01/2014 in complain number:11148759 and my customer ID:2753918 . After a week one executive attended and he checked the machine and said that Drum and barring will be changed within a week But till now nobody contact me for repair of machine Even after a week I contacted the same executive he said that Spare parts will come from IFB company for 15 days but till date no response your authorized service provider in Annanagar area.
In conection with above matter , I remain complained to customer care on 28/01//2014 and 04/02/2014 , Later complain attended by Mr.Ramesh ,he said that I will arranged to next day(5.02.2014)but till now nobody response to my complaint from service provider .
Authorized service provider lethargically to attend against complain too late if the machine under AMC otherwise attend immediately.However since 16/01/2014 repair to delay is too inconveniance to my family members.Hence I request you to early arrangement to repair and change the spare parts(Drum & Barring) of the washing machine.
Ramakrishnan,
Mobile no:9884002001.
zorifzorif

Feb 4, 2014

water leaking bottom

i have complained before the same issue nobody yet contacted me. where i can contact please let me know

SCDL - Profile Change and Examination
    A ) PROFILE CHANGE I had opted for Human Resources as...
    ZEE 24 TAAS - pension scheme delay
    Dear Sir/Madam, My father was worked in Pendharkar...
    Vijay Tv - deivam thantha veedu
    Hi...I am a fan of vijay tv for its innovating ideas...
    Vodafone - Vodafone Bill amount not receieved
    Worst service provider I have ever came across. I took...
    MCD Horticulture Dept - Peepul trees dangerously leaning over building
    Two huge peepul trees are leaning dangerously over the...
    mahaveer medical store - fake clinic in medical store
    sir, mei mahaveer medical store k complain kar rha hu...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - Steering locked while driving i20
    Hello, I have purchased I20 in May2011.& running...
    BMTC Bus - Conductor and Driver Misbehavior
    The BMTC bus jurney from magadi road 10th cross to market...
    Just Dial - Mis-representation of services
    I had REGISTERED with just dial Services Chennai.I agreed...
    moma - scholarship sanctioned but didnot recieved any money into...
    Sir, I soyeb.m. sayyad want to state that,many of my...