IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

sahanagowda

Aug 26, 2014

Leakage of water from washing machine

I have purchased IFB serena sx 5.5 kg washing machine around 3 years ago. My customer id is 3449270. Since 2 years there is leakage of water from the machine when it runs. This leakage is not from the inlet/outlet pipes but from the machine itself. Repeatedly I have raised complaint and the technicians sent by IFB have had look at it but the issue remains unresolved. The explaination by the technicians is unsatisfactory,
On 23.08.2014 I had raised complaint about the leakage, complaint no. 13624454. A technician attended on 24.08.2014. After he attended the problem, the leakage has increased more than ever before and all the water spilled from the machine. I called the technician again on but no response from him. I doubt that some part is malfunctioning and that it has to be replaced. The warranty still exist. But the technicians sent by IFB are not responding properly. I will have to go to consumer court for proper redressal if the issue is not soved.

Sahana
Ph: 08172263773
ramsudha

Aug 25, 2014

Washing Complaint

IFB - Washing Complaint

Dear Sir/Madam, I had purchased washing machine (SR No: 122767) from Unilet showroom at Erode. Unfortunately, the item does not function at all or not working often. In past 5 years I had repaired my washing machine more than 6-9 times for various major manufacturing issues. I have read through all the details within the accompanying instruction manual supplied along with the washing machine as well as worked through the various trouble shooting methods but it seems that the washing machine simply is a faulty product. Now I decided that I can’t use this product anymore and I would require a replacement for the product as soon as possible. I don t need any repair for the same product again. I have been a loyal IFB customer for and have always been perfectly satisfied and happy with my purchase. Your Erode service center Varsini Enterprises service is really arousing pity and they never care about customers. Also most frustrating part is customer care/ service center is closing the compliant number without closing the compliant. I have been calling the customer care on a regular basis but unfortunately yet to receive any satisfactory response. I can’t wait for the replacement more than this week. Kindly expedite. Thank you for your time and consideration in advance! Please look in to the matter on an urgent basis and do the needful Very truly yours, A Muniappan Erode - 1 9842704004 9842335582
sudipta biswas

Aug 24, 2014

not working washing machine com no13523682

I have registered regarding non functioning of my ALANA DX 5.5 Model washing machine before 20 days.Over telephone I have also reminded three times. But no action have been taken till date though my washing machine is with in the warranty peoried.
suesankar

Aug 23, 2014

UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE MEN IN A PROFESSION

Happy to use I.F.B product, I.F.B got a brand name its not an easy task being an entrepreneur hope you knew it better.
purchased item-Elena Aqua on 17.01.2014 no default till 20.08.2014 later a minor problem in water circulation. registered a complaint, c.no- 11 66 75 49, as per customer management service man showed his presence, thanx god, repaired the tap, in such a hurry way and responded in a rubbish manner. on raising questions he terms us to read the prospectus and learn the process, prospectus is for educated one. how in case of uneducated one? if prospectus could play the role, then whats the use of service men? rather than providing the process to function a machine, provide a course on how to address a customer with humanity to your service man. I.F.B may put to DOWN by SERVICEMAN.

(if my words found to be harsh anywhere i am sorry sir, but really we cannot accept the way he behaved to us)

REGARDS

No service from IFB Service center

Complaint no: 13587382
Location: Bangalore

IFB,

I was promised my complaint will be addressed within 48 hours but it has crossed 72+ hours still no one bothered to address it even after 7 follow up calls.

If you can't address a complaint of a customer then IFB IS UNFIT TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT TO CUSTOMERS. Please learn on how to service your customer's complaints and then start to sell your product. VERY VERY POOR and BAD SERVICE.

I will bring to notice of people who are planning to buy IFB and make sure they don't undergo the same problem which I face.

PEOPLE PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM IFB AS THEIR SERVICE CENTER IS VERY VERY POOR BUT I AGREE THEIR PRODUCT IS GOOD AND NOT THEIR SERVICE.
Jayasuryan

Aug 16, 2014

Replacement of 8 KG Digital Direct Drive washing machine (SR No: 060147)

Permanent Customer No: 2844567

First Complaint/Ticket No: 13249474 dtd 30.06.2014 (Status: complaint closed without my consent)
Second Complaint/Ticket No: 13494879 dtd 04.08.2014 (Status: complaint closed without my consent)
Third Complaint/Ticket No: 13564433 dtd 14.08.2014 (Status: Open)

Sub: Replacement of 8 KG Digital Direct Drive washing machine (SR No: 060147)

I had purchased 8 KG Digital Direct Drive washing machine (SR No: 060147) from Unilet showroom at Bangalore.

Unfortunately, the item does not function at all or not working often. In past 3 years I had repaired my washing machine more than 3-4 times for various major manufacturing issues. I have read through all the details within the accompanying instruction manual supplied along with the washing machine as well as worked through the various trouble shooting methods but it seems that the 8 KG Digital Direct Drive washing machine simply is a faulty product.

But now the current issue is that the drum of the washing machine had broken into 2 pieces and is being under repair for past 46 days. Now I decided that I can’t use this product anymore and I would require a replacement for the product as soon as possible. I don t need any repair for the same product again. I have been a loyal IFB customer for and have always been perfectly satisfied and happy with my purchase.

Your Bangalore service center Harinidhi Enterprises service is really arousing pity and they never care about customers. Also most frustrating part is customer care/ service center is closing the compliant number without closing the compliant.

Very truly yours,
- Jayasuryan
Bangalore, Karnataka
yaaz_6406

Aug 13, 2014

IFB WASHING MACHINE, AMC

I had issues in my IFB washining machine previously and it was repaired immediately by the technician

I have adviced by technician to go for AMC, I have paid 3,00 rupees.

Post AMC technicians not interested to repair the machine.

I think the service agencies will not get good commissions for AMC machines.

Don't go for AMC at all
jagdish chindak

Aug 11, 2014

washing machine working

washing not working for last 3 months
complained to dealer many times
harsuneet singh

Aug 10, 2014

front load washing machine

dear sir
my self Harsuneet singh from patiala my numb 9646320941 . last month in july we servised our washing machine from your patiala branch service centre after one month again same door open problem is created . i called to the ifb machine service center number 39004321.from my mobile number 9646600443 actually i forget my registerd numb which i was regisetrd in ifb branch so thats why service care members are not registering my complaint now we are very harrased please solve our problem immedieately we shall be very thankfull to u

Harsuneet singh
house-196, new mehar singh colony ,tripuri town patiala ,punjab

Aug 8, 2014

Dear Amrita Baidya,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Rajeshpulkeet

Aug 7, 2014

Front loading angular washing machine

Dear viewer
Through this complaint i want to warn the new customer not to buy ifb product if they are plannign to buy. The worst buy in my life is this ifb washing machine. On 17/8/2010 i purchased the angular washing machine from panchkula dealer. In the first month it started giving me the problem. Withing six months of purchase i experienced the bundle of problems. The machine was sent to workshop twice in the early period of purchase for a period of more than15 days. Anybody can imagine the problem. I used to complain the company every month sometime 2-3 times in a month. Anyone can imagine the problem when the maching is not working. In this entire period i faced a lot of disturbance due to technicine visit . The model of angular Washing Machine had permanent technical fault the company has stopped the manifacture that model and removed from its website. The IFB company has cheated me because it did not ask the customer to return the product as if any product is not worthy to utilise all companies ask their customers to retain back the product if it does not satisfy the customer.
Cheated customer of IFB
Rajesh singh
Amitgupta99

Aug 6, 2014

Re-installation complaint not completed and executive misbehaviour

I have raised a request to re-install my washing machine(Senorita Dx5.5). At the time of raising the service request i was told that the charges for re installation are Rs.175/-. The guy asked for Rs.350/-. He was not willing to fix the machine to water outlet. When i asked him to do the same he just screwed the machine drum back and left without saying anything. His behavior was relay rude and unprofessional.

Does re-installation means just unscrewing of 2 bolts. I can do that myself. Would you pay someone Rs 350/- for just unscrewing of 2 bolts??????

Amit Gupta
Amitgupta99

Aug 6, 2014

Re-installation complaint not completed and executive misbehaviour

I have raised a request to re-install my washing machine at the above mentioned address. At the time of raising the service request i was told that the charges for re installation are Rs.175/-. The guy asked for Rs.350/-. He was not willing to fix the machine to water outlet. When i asked him to do the same he just screwed the machine drum back and left without saying anything. His behavior was relay rude and unprofessional. My washing machine: Senorita Dx5.5

Amit

Aug 1, 2014

Jul 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Karthick,

Thank you for providing your details,we have escalated your issue and will revert at the earliest.

karthick_49

Jul 30, 2014

IFB Wasing Machine - Escalation

Please be in touch with me on 9884837318/9962687317 for IFB Wasing Machine - Escalation.

Karthick S

Jul 29, 2014

Dear Mr. Karthick,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

karthick_49

Jul 28, 2014

IFB Wasing Machine - Escalation

This is Karthick from Chennai..

My washing Machine is in AMC and complaint against the problem with my washing machine was lodged on 20th June' 2014. Since than the complain is open for more than one month and I am unable to use my machine.

The Technician and look the issue after I lodged the complaint. He said that cabinet is damaged and need to be changed and he said that approx. 3000 will be new cabinet to replace in washing machine. So that your washing issue will be fixed. We are agreed to replace the new cabinet. Once we agreed he said that customer care people will follow up regarding the cabinet replacement and COST.

We are expected the call from Customer care service reg Cabinet cost for more than 15 day. But no body called us regarding the issue.

So I followed-up the issue reg the problem to the customer care and they said that Product is not currently available and we will get in touch with you once we receive the product.

Before two weeks we get the call from Customer care said like your product is available now and approx. cost will be 3000.So we are agreed for that. They said ok sir we will deliver the product to your home and technical will install the cabinet and fix your issue.

We waited for some days and failed once again. Once again I followed up to the customer care and they said your product will be delivered by today. As they said product is delivered to my home. But the technician didn't came and attend the issue.

I got irriated and getting the fake promises from the customer care & technician related to fixing the cabinet.

Without fixing the issue ,I received the message from the IFB care on Last sat(July 26 2014) stated like your issue has been resolved. I got irritated from the IFB.What the hell going here?i need to know why they are doing like to us.

For the name sake,IFB person(Praveen - 044 40494444) called me on the same day when I got the resolved message and he said like the Technical(Pandian - 8939881339) will fix the issued on Monday After 2 PM(July 28 2014).But Unfortunately I trusted him.

Once again I fooled and frustrated from the IFB.

IFB has given the service to FRANCHISEE he don't care for the customer feedback/problems. The response time is very low.
and worst.

I need the Justification why the above thing is happened. Please escalate this and take proper action.

Karthick S

Jul 28, 2014

Dear Amrita Baidya,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team.

IFB Industries Ltd.
Home Appliances Divisions
L1, Verna Electronic City , Verna
Salcete , Goa

This is to inform you that , I have purchased one IFB Elite Aqua SX 7.0 Kg Front Loading WM washing Machine (sl. No. 5003736) from Great Eastern Trading Co. 56/27 S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrack pore , Kolkata- 700 012. (Vide Tax Cash memo no. 14/1314/17649 dt. 16.01.2014.)
After purchasing the machine it is facing following various mechanical problems.
1. On 8th July,2014 Nothing displaying in Digital display Board then I reported to service centre and then it was repaired on 10th July 2014.

2. After repairing the machine on 10th July, 2014, the very next day when the machine started water filling, the display board shows “motor error” and accordingly I reported to service centre in this regards. The service engineer was visited and checks the machine more than 10 times but they fail to correct the system and the machine is not working.

3. Now they want to take the machine at the service centre for further major repairing.
This is also to inform you that as per you, the warranty period of the machine is 4 years. I am purchased the machine not more than 6 month. We don’t know what will be happened in next 6 months or next. Being the reputed concern like IFB Appliances whether it was acceptable for me to take this type of machine.
I therefore request you, if you kindly replace the machine. So that we can relief from this harassment.
Amrita Baidya.
praveenkumarg

Jul 25, 2014

Do Not Go for IFB Washing Machine Service through IFB customer service technician

I am the victim who faced problems with IFB service. Kindly requesting you proceed and get in touch with local service/technician. I raised a request through IFB customer care they told me the ticket will be close in 48 hrs.
1 day : raised a ticket, call center guy told me it will be closed by 48 hrs.
5th day: technician called me for the available time
6th day: came and he doesn't know how to open washing machine properly.. and he called some one else how to open it and he couldn't do it. then he opened back side and just revolved the motor shaft and said motor was failed and has to be replaced.
he told me it will cost around 3.5k if you go though company i will do personal repair and it will cost 2k. i told him to go through the company policy and replace the motor and he took service charge of 350
9th day: he came with another guy and that guy cut down the motor connected wire and told me he will replace it with another motor and that motor will be taken from the dealers showroom without owners knowledge and my motor will be replaced there. they promised me to go with their personal repair it will be around 3k if i go with company policy i may have to pay around 6k. finally i refused to do that then he just placed the motor without connecting the wire. and they told me they will come in next day.
14th day: keep on calling them they are not picking the calls.
16th day: called to customer care asked about my ticket status, they told me ticket has been already closed. the reason is i didn't pay Annual Maintenance cost. once i told the problem to them they are replying sorry for the inconvenience and will raise another complaint. Fed up with IFB Quality of Servicing. Finally IFB doesn't care about the customer problem their aim is to sell the products not about the quality of service in case of issues. come to technicians these fellows aim is how to get money from u while servicing. either by replacing your original parts with duplicate parts or hiding original price of the parts.

Note: don't allow technician to take any part from your machine, ask them to get the new one and replace. once you are going for replace call the customer care and check the original cost of the replaced part.

I don't want other suffers like me.. its a kind request.but final decision is Yours.
bhanuprakash111

Jul 17, 2014

machine is not working properly

DEAR SIR
SUB;-my elina washing machine is not working properly
REF:-ticket no. 13304124
WITH REFERENCE TO ABOVE FIRST I COMPLAINEDTHROUGH HELP LINE ON 09-07-2014, MECHANIC HAS NOT COME. , AFTER WARDS SO MANY TIMES I COMPLAINED, MECHANIC PROMISE me to come very soon. but till today he dont hav time to come. service center gave me machanics mob. no. -7024140076 named Mr. atul modi. after that i am continuously calling him to come betul, but he is telling me everyday that he will sand someone to attend me within next two days. I m sorry but ur customer service is very poor & it proves that having a IFB product is a big mistake of mine.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.
WITH REGARDS
bhanu prakash bathma
CELL NO.9425183463
VTIFB

Jul 14, 2014

washing machine did not stop

washing machine didnot stop and continuously changeover from easy wash to intisive wash .
slkumari

Alena Aqua SX 6kg front door

not working
Akila Brindha

Jul 14, 2014

Changing the tub in the IFB macine

My complaint no is 11379628. lot of time i called to customer care but till now no one can come to service the machine.Because of this I am getting so much irritated. Kindly I ask you to repair the machine otherwise i will issue the complaint in consumer court and also I will give add in the newspaper and social networks about your irresponsibility.

HP gas agency - TOO MUCH DELAY CANCELLATION OF GAS
    Dear sir. My consumer Number is 543813. The gas agency...
    KANPUR JAL SANSTHAN - main water supply mixed with sewer water
    Im a resident of 128/408 "k" block,kidwai...
    ETS TOEFL IBT - Thrice Fee deduction ,no confirmation
    This is Mary Caroline from Hyderabad.I was registering...
    Delhi Metro Parking - Delhi pashcim vihar east metro parking is not a safe for...
    Hello sir my name is shivani saxena I am from new delhi...
    Delhi Metro (DMRC) - Delhi pashcim vihar east metro parking is not a safe for...
    Hello sir my name is shivani saxena I am from new delhi...
    Aircel prepaid - Money Deducation all time
    Hi, I have no complaint number. Because according to...
    mobile phone - mobile phone stolen
    LOST MY PHONE SIR I HAVE LOST MY SMART PHONE ON...
    EPFO - to withdraw epf amount
    What is the process to withdraw pf amount for employees if...
    IGNOU - ignou
    Send my original bed certificate. Address..ekanath Anant...