IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

aadiabi5

Jun 24, 2014

IFB Washing machine problem was not rectified

I purchased IFB Washing machine Senorita VX 6KG 800RPM on 2012, in Vellore (TN). My machine is not working properly as the comfort which I poured, stayed as it is, then I launched a complaint in call center they gave me complaint ticket that no was 11513791 dt(24.06.14),and also they gave customer id 39004321. Today the service man came to my house but he could not able to clear my problem still the machine is with problem without clearing my problem he the service man gave the form to sign, I told that without my problem rectified I can’t sign. He told me very coolly that this will not come under warranty and kept the form in his pocket without my signature I raised my question to that person that then how come in the machine there is a label 100% full warranty for 4 years, he simply gone by telling go and ask call center regarding your problem, I was shocked to hear which the person said to me and now I am not satisfied with IFB. Can you rectify my problem, take my complaint and do the necessary action
Binay Kumar Sahay

Jun 24, 2014

IFB WM ELITE DX 5.5Kg : Comlaint against Ticket No 12935283 / Incidence E7491 / Ticket No 12984475 / 13071403 / 13144356

My washing Machine is in AMC and complaint against the problem with my washing machine was lodged on 12th May' 2014. Since than the complain is open and I am unable to use my machine.

Sad part is that nobody from the company side bothers to update as what's going on with my complain. Every time I have to call either at call centre or at service centre or write mail to get update.

Above all every time I have to update them as what was our last discussion and what they had committed on the resolution of my complain.

I don't think IFB sells its washing machine to customer for showcasing it in their house.

World class poor service of IFB continues which was suppose to end today (24th June' 2014).

Awaiting to get another surprise from them with another date for resolution.

Binay Kumar Sahay
Shakuntala Raha

Jun 23, 2014

washing machine not workng

I have IFB Front load washing machine and I made AMC last year. I have been having frequent problem with the product and recently The washing drum was making terrible noise. The mechanic came and made some repair. There after when I run the machine again it caught fire internally and there was smoke emerging. I have switched off the machine and ot is lying idle now. I cannot rely n the mechanics again. However, I will surely sue the company in consumer court for negligence. Beware customers!

Ms Raha
New Delhi
Sonat

Jun 17, 2014

Machine drum not working

I have called these people several times every time they are giving some different number to cal then those no.s are constantly not reachable. Very upset with services provided by this company. ifb is just not the good brand to go for. It's now one week and no one has attended the call.
laxmi.swami

Jun 16, 2014

POOR SERVICE SUPPORT

I have a 2 year AMC for my IFB Washing Machine. The customer service is very poor. On an average, the response time for replacing any damaged part is 10 to 15 days. IFB has given the service to FRANCHISEE who don't care for the customer feedback/problems. The response time is very low. I would suggest all my friends not to choose IFB just for their after sales-service. The service agency doesn't have the basic courtesy to call back the customer to inform about the delay in service. Absolutely pathetic service for an international brand.

Jun 16, 2014

Dear Mr. Venu Raj,

As discussed kindly let us know when you would like us to call you to guide on exchange offer.

VJRAO

ABNORMAL SOUND COMING FROM DRUM WHILE RUNNING THE MACHINE

I,HAVING CUSTOMER ID AS10447311,AS A OWNER,HAD ENTERED INTO AMC WITH IFB ON 26/5/14 THROUGH ITS FRANCHISEE NAMELY 'SAI RADHA' AT VISAKHAPATNAM FOR MY EXECUTIVE PLUS WASHING MACHINE HAVING SL. NO.93399.
I LODGED A COMPLAINT OF GETTING ABNORMAL SOUNDFROM THE M/C WHILE RUNNING IT ON 5/6/14 OVER TOLL FREE TELE PHONE NO.18604255678. THE COMPLAINT NO. 13091811.
ON 6/6/14, ONE ENGINEER NAMELY Sri SIMHACHALAM CAME TO MY HOUSE &CHECKED THE M/C & DIAGNOSED THAT THE M/C 'S DRUM BRGS. NEED REPLACEMENT AND HE ASSURED THAT HE WILL REPLACE THE SAME ON 10/6/14 OR 11/6/14 POSITIVELY.
BUT HE HAS NOT TURNED UP TILL NOW &ON FURTHER ENQUIRY FROM 'SAI RADHA' ,YUR LOCAL FRANCHISEE AT VIZAG ON 12/6/14, MISS LAKSHMI TOLD THAT BEARINGS ARE YET TO REACH FROM HEAD OFFICE AND IT MAY TAKEA A WEEK'S TIME TO REPAIR THE SAID M/C.
I AM VERY MUCH ANNOYED FOR GETTING THIS TYPE OF FALSE ASSURANCE FROM YOUR FRANCHISEE & I HEREBY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE TOUGH ACTION AGAINST THIS FRANCHISEE BY DELISTING IT AND IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, I WILL PROCEED LEGALLY.
ALSO TAKE PROMPT NECESSARY ACTION TO PUT BACK THE M/C IN ORDER SOON.
WITH REGARDS
(V.JANARDHANA RAO)

Dear Mr. Anil Kumar,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.
agarwal kajal

washing machine

we are using this product from a long time n initially i wud say IFB have given us a very good service.but this time im really sorry to say that after making repetitive reminders n calls the company staff is not responding to us.Even the concerned staff is not giving us any answer. I wud request the concerned authority to plz look into the matter n plz revert to us.

Rajendra Kumar

door not open properly

DEAR SIR
SUB;-DOOR NOT OPEN PROPERL
REF:-CUSTOMER CODE 872624
WITH REFERENCE TO ABOVE FIRST I COMPLAINEDTHROUGH HELP LINE NO.39004321 ON 25-5-2014, MECHANIC HAS NOT COME. , AFTER WARDS SO MANY TIMES I COMPLAINED, MECHANIC HAS CAME AND SEE THE MACHINE TO PROMISE TO TAKE THE PART.. AFTER WARDSI RECEIVED ONE MESSAGE THE COMPALINT WAS CLOSED, I IMMEDIATELY ASKED THE MECHANIC , THE PART IS RECEIVED WILL BE REPAIRED TOMORROW, TWO DAYS I AM WAITING BUT NOT REPAIRED, IMEEDIATELY I SEND THE MESSAGE ,13050737 N TO CELL NO.9231004321, 0N 05-06-2014. OUR FINAL REQUESTED10-6-2014 TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NO.39004321 .,ON . 10-6-2014( VIDE TICKET NO.13120537), TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM, SO FAR I HAVE NOT ANY PROPER ACTION
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.
WITH REGARDS
E.T.PRASADA RAO
CELL NO.9849557861

Jun 12, 2014

Dear Mr. Suresh Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

suresh.veeravalli

Jun 11, 2014

IFB Senorita SX

Hi I am Suresh Kumar Veeravalli,

I am the customer for IFB for the last 10 years, one year back I have Exchaned my IFB Elina Washing for the new IFB Machine Mode is :IFB Washing Machine Senorita SX 1000 RPM
at the time of Delivery I have been told that the machine is covered with RAT Mesh now the machine circuits are spoiled by "RAT" i have raised a call with IFB for the problem
Ticket No: 13114010
IFB Technician came and verified the machine at my house and he is telling that I have to pay Rupees 8000+ for the machine repair
the Machine is under warranty and the RAT Mesh is also provided by IFB (I don't know whether its really installed at the time of delivery but i have been told that this is in built)
now why i need to pay for the Repair when the Machine is under warranty and RAT Mesh is also installed by IFB

Please do the need full as I am not able to pay this much 8000+ Rupees from my end

Suresh Kumar V
+919986378221

Jun 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Murugesan,

As discussed will arrange a call from our sales expert to guide you on the exchange.

Jun 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Anil Kumar,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

anil kumar vattikonda

Jun 8, 2014

huge sound is heard when the machine is running

when the machine is running huge sound is heard .

address
PHN NO-9490522335
pkesavi

Jun 8, 2014

IFB Supremo Delux non Functional

My Supremo Delux Front Loading IFB Washing Machine is non Functional. My address is 179 Military Hospital, Kalimpong Military Station, Durpin Dhara, Kalimpong, Darjeeling, West Bengal - 734301. Mobile - 9547248641.

Earlier about four months back service Engineer from Siliguri had checked and said that the main motor needs replacement and the cost of repair was Rs 4200/-. When I asked about warranty for the repair, he refused stating that company is not offering any warranty for spares, hence he could not give the same. So I did not give okay for the repair.

Companies of your repute must give warranty for such a major repair to maintain confidence in the minds of the customers. Kindly help me and send your nearest service Engineer to repair my machine on priority with warranty on any day. Thanks.

Yours sincerely
Periasamy Murugesan
Mobile - 9547248641
darshana nahata

Jun 5, 2014

IBF dishwasher pathetic service

my complaint was first launched in march end problem being my soap dispensing unit was jammed and hence the vessels were not getting properly cleaned.Our AMC had expired so we took a new amc on 2nd april and your technician and his manager assured us that it will be replaced in 30 days
No one bothered to call us after 30 days and even after making innumerable calls on the toll free and service centre number we only got to here that it is out of stock and will come tomorrow....
i have called the service centre and would like to mention that mr rahul and mr laurence managers have both lied and harrassed us regarding the part even after full AMC....i have till date not rec the part or any acknowledgement from them....they even switched off their phones and mr laurence after agreed to refund our AMC amount shamefully.
IFB service sucks ....AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH US ..THE SAME PATHETIC SERVICE 3 YEARS BACK MADE US CHANGE OUR WASHING MACHINE FROM IFB TO LG

SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE SHAME BOTH THE IFB BRAND AND CUSTOMERS
managers like this bring the morale of all technicians down to the core.

darshana nahata

cofirmation of warranty on washing machine IFB Senator DX

It is submitted as under :-

1. That at the time of purchase of model Senator DX on 29-1-2010 I was told that company offer of warranty on this model is 7 years.

But now the service center says that now warranty is 4 years. Please confirm the warranty on this model offered in jan 2010

2. It is also brought into your notice that machanics deployed at Rajpura Town are not qualified resulting defame to Co.

Legal Consultant Mob 09888808910

Cofirmation of warranty on Senator DX in Jan 2010

1. At the time of purchase of this Model in Jan I was told the offer of Warranty from IBF Co is 7 Years . Therefore
I purchased it in on 29-01-2010. But now the service centre Rajpura says that warranty is 4 year.

2. Please confirm the offer of warrant on Senator DX in Jan 2010.

----------------------------------------------

The machanics with Rajpura service center are not well qualified which resulting bringing bad name to the product.

S.S Pathania
Legal Consultant Mob 09888808910
Akashjot Singh

WORST SERVICE

Our washing machine sanetor 6kg is not working properly i.e.not spinning and not tumbling
I have registered the complaint at head office 15 days back at 18604255678
the technician came next day and told that spare parts are not available
After one week I again contacted head office they gave me mobile no.9216323693 Gurpeet Singh. He told me that I have sent a mail.
Gurpreet Singh told me to contact Inderpal at Ludhiana mobile no.925603877. He told me we are sending spare parts soon.
After about 5 days I again contacted head office they gave me no. of Sandeep Kaur at Ludhiana no.01616451155. I contacted her. I again call called her today but of no use. We are washing clothes manually. It gives us mental and physical trauma. Machine is still out of order. It seems all officials are sleeping and doing nothing. It is not for the first time it happens always. Now I have no option but to move legally...

May 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Murli,

We tried to establish contact with you but unfortunately we could not get through. Meanwhile, we hope we were able to address all your concerns to the best of your satisfaction. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and once again assure you our best services in future. For any assistance related to our Products & Services please call us on 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com.

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

Shreekantrao

May 28, 2014

Washing Machine is not working

I had complained regarding the washing machine on 24.5.2014. I got a message
(i.e. Your ticket no. is 13023987 IFB CARE will get in touch with you shortly. Please call 18604255678(MTNL/BSNL)/39004321 for updates, quoting ticket no.)

Till date, no body will call me. What they are doing. Why can't, they are not attending?

Today 2 times I had called regarding this complaint to TOLL free no. They told we will forward the complaint. At the same time I ringed Raichur Distic Technician. He told I had not recived any message form IFB. When I recived I will come and attended it.
Already 2 day over, including today it is 3.
Please do it at the earlist.

Shreekantrao AEE(E)
State: Karnataka
Pin : 584170
deepak1972

May 24, 2014

ifb senator not spinning during wash cycle

From the day one I am not able to get spinning in my washing machine nor I understand their wash cycles always cloths will completely wet after wash (1000 rpm).
So I don't recomand ifb to any body

Deepak
shuklayagnesh

May 24, 2014

ifb washing machine

TICKET NO.12997726 22/05/14 MACHINE DRAIN WATER WHEN START ROTATING SOME WIRING PROBLEM TILL TODAY NOT ANY RESPOND FOUND

May 23, 2014

Dear Ms. Sunitha,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

ford figo - New vehicle engine seized
    Dear Sir/Ma'am we had purchased ford figo...
    HDFC Bank - UNWANTED DEBIT
    Sir,I have opened my account recently with HDFC bank and...
    Sylwen Investment - Apology
    I Caridade j Dsouza, like to apologize for the complaint I...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Nikhil, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Snapdeal
    Dear Kuldeep, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    nacons builders complaints - builders
    I booked a aprtment in platinum city o block, now it has...
    Vijay Tv - Deivam thanda veedu
    Am fan of vijay TV. I noticed quite a lot of comments on...
    care@irctc.co.in - Reactivate IRCTC account
    my account has been deactivated. request to activate the...
    Philips 40PFL4958 LED 40 Inch - Snapdeal
    Dear Vishnu Yadav, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...
    panasonic/cs-yc12qky series - Ac coil
    I bought panasonic split ac 2 star in first service your...