IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Aug 8, 2016

Ifb

Dear Saravanan,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

SonaliMathkar

Aug 8, 2016

Washing Machine Not Working

Hello All,

This is regarding IFB Complaint 1103073062.

We are following up since last 10 days. However there is no response from Customer Care. Last week, one engineer came from IFB and told that door lock has to change and new lock will get ordered from Goa. However after continuous follow ups, none of the engineer came with new part. Every day we follow up with customer care and every day they provide us new time lines for the door lock part to come to Mumbai.

IFB being know as very good household product company; cannot expect such a poor customer service.

Please look into this on URGENT basis.

Richisolomon

Aug 6, 2016

Machine Not Working

I have raised a complaint on 31/07/16 ( Complaint No 1102816926) stating my machine shows error the service engineer ( Mr.Vignesh Mobile No: 9841984412) came only on 03.08.16 and saw the machine and said it is because of dust if you descale it the problem will resolve as per his advise he descaled and got the signature in the job sheet left the place and closed the complaint after descale we tried to put wash but we had the same problem when we contacted the same service engineer there was no response so i was forced to raise another complaint on 04.08.16 ( Complaint No 110309243) as usual the same service engineer came he didn't even touch the machine and said the pump is weak it has to be changed to change we have to open the screws and it will get damaged so we have to pay for it because it is not covered in the warranty and we don't have stock at present it can be rectified only on Monday. when i contacted the call center and asked to escalate the call Mr.Santhosh spoke to me and said he will resolve the issue by today (05.08.16) around 12.30 P.M i received a call from Mr.Kalaiarasan Mob No: 8939543099 he said he will resolve the issue by 4.30 p.m till 6.00 p.m no one turned so when i contacted him again he said he was in a official meeting will come and attend the issue by 6.30 P.M again no one came i called him at 7.00 p.m again the number is switched off. When i tried to contact him today 06.08.16 he said the same thing before 2.00 p.m he will resolve the issue and as usual he didn't turn around when i tried to contact him he is not answering the call. What should i do now.

I have few questions,

1. Is this the standard of the company who prompt themselves as International Brands.
2. Do your service engineer are well qualified to handle the issue.
3. Hope you have included the services cost while we buy the machine.

J.Richard Solomon
+919840671047

Dear  Suganya,

Dear  Palani,

Dear Nishant,

Dear  Pilgaonkar,

anraaos

Aug 2, 2016

water tank full not worked any option

amc paid to ifb top load washing machine 2016 march month. after complaint the machine was curent shocked in april month complaint at tha time to ifb customercare.technician took the ifb washing machine to sevice centre. after 20 days machine was come but machine some times worked some times not worked.present water tank full machine not worked.there is no response.my cell no 9247840239. ifb washing machine model no 8061.worst model.worst service.too much sufur
umesh.singh

Aug 2, 2016

not responding abou reapiring

WE ARE FACING VERY DIFFICULTY WITH YOUR SERVICE CENTRE ,THEY ARE NOT PICKING THE CALL FROM 3 DAYS AND YOUR CUSTOMER CARE ASSURING US AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR GOOD SERVICE.THE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING FROM LAST THREE DAYS ,BUT THERE IS NO ANY ANSWER FROM YOUR SIDE.IT HAS MADE THREE OR FOUR TIMES WITH US ,TS A DAILY USING EQUIPMENT YOU CAN ASSUME THE PROBLEMS WE FACING.SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR TECHNICIANS TO ATTND THE COMPLAINT AND SMOOTH THE THINGS,
Palani samy P

Aug 1, 2016

Improper response over customer complaints

We have filed a complaint regarding a problem in our washing machine last week, by next day a service provider visited our home and identified that there was a problem in the drum and it has to be changed. He told that within two days the work will be done with. But it didn't happen so again we called on Saturday to inquire and we were told that complaint status is in pending due to the unavailability of spare parts, and till today there is no response from your side. How come a reputed and big company like you will run short of spare parts for these many days??? We are very disappointed by your service. Please consider this issue and reply immediately to us. Our complaint number is: 1103009888 and our mobile no: 9840714381
j.saravanan suganya

Aug 1, 2016

MOTOR NOT FUNCTION

OUR COMPLAINED REG BY YOU VIDE NO 1102922559 ON 18/7/16 TIME 3.55PM, SO FOR NOT RECTIFIED, I REQUEST

GENERAL MANAGER, PL CONTACT MADUARI SERVICE CENTER ASK THEM TO COMPLETE THIS WORK IMMEDIATELY

REG
SARAVANAN, CELL 09791391635.
nishantgupta83.ng@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016

Machine not working

I was facing issues with IFB washing machine and logged a complaint in IFB customer care on 18th July 2016 (complaint # 18111824). A technician visited and repaired the machine door. The problem was not resolved. On 23rd July 2016 I logged tthe complaint again (Ticket # 18147151). A technician attended the issue on 24th July and did some changes in machine which made the machine into a complete non-working condition. He left stating that he will be back next day and till date no one has attended the complaint. I called the customer care several times however no action has been taken yet. They gave me few numbers to directly contact the service center and other senior staff who take care of post sale support. I called Mr. Chanchal, Ms. Neeti Srivastave, Ms Preet & 1 more gentleman several times on their mobiles however no one even picked the phone.

My wife has undergone a major surgery and we feel helpless as the washing machine is not working. I informed about my situation to the technician also who attended the complaint and to customer care team so that the issue is resolved immediately.

I am feeling helpless because of the pathetic post sale support provided by such a renowned brand. I am highly disappointed that IFB has not done any justice to your brand value by not providing the required service.
Request you to please look into the matter and help to resolve the issue.
Sanjaysingh1969

Jul 30, 2016

No response for service

My #IFB washing machine stands pathetic #poorservice for past 3 days and repeated call and reminders are of no use. All phones to Gr. Noida Service Center are unanswered. I am in trouble as you can understand. My ticket No. is 18177433 reg on 29/07/16, Could you pls help me in this regard.
rpilgaonkar

Jul 30, 2016

No Service

It has been 10 days since I gave a complaint regarding my IFB direct drive washing machine which stops midway. The complaint number is 1101552209. I have made several calls to the call center, and they keep saying "someone" will call you within 24 hrs. I have been provided with the number of vandana 9325789812 and shailesh 9372267232. The numbers are either always busy or they do not answer the phone.

I am seriously tired of the useless service and the liars at the call center. Please DO NOT buy this brand ever. This is not the 1st time but the 3rd time this year that this has happened.

Rajiv

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Gogoipa,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.  However, we apologize, we do not have spare part available to fix your washing machine as it is a non serviceable part..As discussed with you by our branch, we will be closing your issue, kindly be in touch wiith branch for further assistance.

You can however exchange your machine at a good price by availing our exchange offer.  For more details please visit our website http://www.ifbappliances.com/exchange.html

Himani Jain

Pathetic Service by IFB

Dear IFB,

Registered Mobile No. - 9871607500 (Mrs Jain), Gurgaon
Washing machine model- WMSERENAVX (7 KG)

MACHINE NON FUNCTIONAL.
No ONE IS RESPONDING OR SHOWING UP.

It has not been functioning at all since the last 3 days.
We have made 30 phone calls to the Toll free support number - Standard response "It will be fixed in 24 hours" - No one shows up.

We have been given the below list of numbers and again of not help no one picking.

Senior service provider bharat-9212766217 never picks up the phone
Ashu deepak-9212766216 not working
Ashwin-9311683935 not answering the phone

Is the customer your servant? who will keep calling you and then following up with a third party service provider, who is least bothered to attend tot he customer ?

Pathetic Service! PLEASE TAKE AWAY YOUR BRAND FROM THE MARKET.
rajesh69

Poorest After sale service

Complaint Number: 18003459

Complaint addressed but it took more than 30 days to resolve ... thanx to every one.

The technician has also pre informed that motor is getting weak, need to replace in due course.

Kindly rearrange visit and part as well , else again have to wait for 01 month.

Rgds,
Rajesh Gupta
Kanpur
Himani Jain

Pathetic Customer Support!

Dear IFB,

Registered Mobile No. - 9871607500 (Mrs Jain), Gurgaon
Washing machine model- WMSERENAVX (7 KG)

MACHINE NON FUNCTIONAL.
No ONE IS RESPONDING OR SHOWING UP.

It has not been functioning at all since the last 3 days.

Senior service provider bharat-9212766217 never picks up the phone
Ashu deepak-9212766216 not working
Ashwin-9311683935 not answering the phone

Pathetic Service! PLEASE TAKE AWAY YOUR BRAND FROM THE MARKET.

Mrs Jain

Dear Rajesh,

Niranjansb

Multiple compliants - BAD PRODUCT

We purchased IFB Front Load (Senorita) machine about 3.5 years ago. Within 6 months had the first compliant and they changed the main circuit board and then it started!! My machine has broken down (stopped working) for atleast 5 more times (total 6 times) and today for 7th time it stopped working. The reason - Motor is burnt and need to shell out Rs. 7500!! I have spent more than 5-7 thousand already on IFB and this is additional cost.
Earlier I used Samsung for 8 years and hardly remember it breaking down! The reason I choose IFB was you were supposed to be pioneers in Washing Machine! But looks your's is the worst product I have ever chosen!!
The last time it stopped working was about 2-3 weeks ago and I had paid Rs. 1050 and this compliant even though attended, its mentioned as cancelled in your system!! I need to speak to the RSM for south and understand the issue and get it fixed!!!

pratimasubhash

Jul 18, 2016

Bad Services

The IFB technician shown us false issues instead of solving the problem which was mentioned in complaint and made us pay AMC.

We raised the same issue by mailing to hyderabad_service@ifbglobal.com and info@ifb-india.com

But we not get any response from them.

Thankyou,
Subhash

Jul 16, 2016

Dear Venkata,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Dear  Gogoipa,

Dear  Rajesh,

Dear Madhu,

We are unable to find your details in our database with this number you provided. For any assistance related to our Products & Services please call us on 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 1800 3000 5678  (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com.

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD (MSEB) - Electric Meter at Vasai East
    Sir, I have an advannce deposit amount of Rs. 5000/- to...
    paytm - gkjg
    this number 7367907136 Any Time This Service...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Forget Password
    Sir I am unable to login & my Password is not working....
    hitachi air conditioner - Defective AC
    Purchased Hitachi window AC by mistake and now repenting...
    INDIAN ARMY - MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT DISABLED
    my gmail is disabled. and when i apply the army form then...
    BSNL - sim not getting detected suddenly
    Hello, Suddenly , my sim is not getting detected...
    dELHI uNIVERSITY - extension of classes for sol students
    dear sir, mera naam rashika hai mein todapur new delhi...
    Delhi Administration School Teacher Pension complaint - jfjdfjfj
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE COMPLAINTS Any Time This...
    Loblaw Companies Limited. - assistant manager job in london
    ADDRESS VICTORY HOUSE 30-34,KINGS WAY LONDON WC2B 6EX,...
    My Recharge India - dhbxhdhdjgdsjdhd
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE COMPLAINTS Any Time This...