IFB WASHING MACHINE

Apr 12, 2016

Dear Nilay Bakriwala,

P.V.S.N.RAJU

Apr 10, 2016

IFB--TOP LOADING WASHING MACHINE REGARDING.

I Have purchase IFB top loading washing machine in the month of June 2014.Now, I am facing a problem that the machine suddenly stopped. Before stopping it gives a noise/sound.You are requested to do the needful early please.

Contact Phone No.:09440918617
Visakhapatnam-531020.
A.P.
Bakriwala

Apr 4, 2016

Time of purchase given faulty machine

I purchased ifb machine model no senorita DX,serial no 073733,on21/05/2011from Shree status name shop,within 10 days I faced problems but that time only dealers said that service you have to take from service centre so dealer is not responsible after sales I don't know how he is not responsible?after complain so many times service engineer taken trail and error on my machine.now warranty expired on last year now saying that,barring,lock most of the part is not working.how companies quality ?
Please check before purchasing about ifb cheater company.
Service engineer is also not trained will experiment on your machine

Nilay Bakriwala
ramthilaga

Apr 2, 2016

IFB Front door is not closing proper

Customer ID:2578287
Complaint Registration Date & No: 20.03.16 / 1101980812
Nature of Complaint:Front door is not closing properly supply also not yet come.

This is the first time am facing problem with IFB service . I don't know why these people behaving like this. I hope they will rectify it.

R.Ramprakash
944 33 38 507

Mar 30, 2016

Dear Vipinachandran.K,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on:
BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678
Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678
Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

harigopinath

Mar 30, 2016

washing machine

sir i have complainted so many times but my complaint not solve till today from dcember onwards your customer service also i have maid a complaint and since 20 times i have called your toll free number he is told ok but not completed repair my washing machine. my I.D.number pid1743081 my complaint numbers 110921064,1101655879 and other numbers also there. So I request u sir please response my complaint and I have also called nagasai, haritha and jagan these people also not responded. so please respond immediatly.
G.Harigopinath babu
Vipinachandran.K

Mar 27, 2016

Drum not rotating.

My IFB customer ID is 2945767. I am having a fully automatic IFB washing machine. The warranty period is over. AMC for one year is live. The problem is that the drum is not rotating. The same complaint was reported during third week of December 2015 and was rectified on 12 - 01 - 2016. The complaint informed was that the board is faulty and it was replaced. Now the same complaint was noticed yesterday ( Sunday) and from 10 AM today I was trying to register the complaint, but in vain. I have tried on all the contact numbers available with me (047139004321, 04713264441, 04716504441, 180030005678). All are either unreachable or not in service or engaged permanently. Any just now (12.31PM) I could contact one of your Official over phone 18604255678. My request is that the complaint may be rectified at the earliest, without prolonging it with some silly reasons as during the previous time which took more than three weeks. Another complaint which was originally noted and reported to the officials, attending the maintenance or repair works, when the warranty was in force, but yet to be cleared is leakage of water when it is pumped out from the machine. Last time when it was told to the mechanic who attended the work, he informed that it was due a loos connection of one hose and he cleaned the connection points and applied some paste and asked not to use the machine for some hours for giving sufficient time for drying up of the adhesive applied. It was strictly adhered to and in fact the machine was used only the next day. So this may also may be rectified. Once again requesting a quick and prompt action.

Mar 25, 2016

Dear ravi kukreja,

BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678
Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678
Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Dear Thalla,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Dear ravi kukreja,

Dear Anushiya,

reach2anushiya

Front door damage

My Customer ID : 4346504
Complinet No : 1101941026 Date : 15.03.2016
Problem : Front class door broken

Last one month before i went to service center ULTIMATE Solutions - AVADI, they said door available another two days tech will attend the call, after one month i will wnet again they said call to customer care then only we can process, after that i will called to customer care at 15th March 2016, still not close the call, yesterday i went again the service center they promised tomorrow closed the call, now i called and checked still not attend the call, i called customer care they said my complient close. again need log new complaint, and they give manager level contact Mr. Praveen Raja - 9025456632 that no not pick the call also. If this call today not completed means what can i do.

Your service support very bad, future i never buy IFB products.

Dear Nimit,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678 Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Dear kondalu,

kondalu621

THE MACHINE NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY

THE MACHINE NOT FUNCTIONING FRONT LOAD

Washing machine not spinning clothes

This is to inform you that my machine is still out of order, although I have mailed you one week back, and am in regular contact of the technician also. The technician who came on 10th March had again replaced my control panel with a new one.But after use I came to know that the problem remains the same. I informed him about it, and he rechecked the machine on 12th march. This time, he is saying that the shokers have damaged. It needs replacement. From that day I am waiting for the technician, but nobody has visited here. Please help me to sort out my problem.
Ravi Bharadwaj
customer ID 3517034
Complaint No.17457719
Address Sector 45, 1st floor, near park, Gurgaon.
Pin Code 122003
ravi kukreja

Frustated from IFB washing machine

My fully automatic washing machine model AW7201RB (7.25 kg) not working properly from the date of purchase, I am very much frustrated with the IFB service based on my recent experience with their designated local dealer. Your service engineer visited our place more than 10 times till date and he has not resolved the issue because he could not detect the exact problem. Every time a new issue got occurred .I raised a compliant 3 months back about stopping of washing machine in between its process. First time the technician came and he would not be able to trace out the problem. He asked that he would come tomorrow and next day when he came he asked for replacement of some part of machine. Thereafter, He came after one week for replacement of such part of machine. But when we started it again same issue happened and when I called back that engineer he was not responding to my call. This process took one month. We again logged a complaint for the second time but no mechanic came. Then I again call to customer care, they said our complaint is cancelled and they have registered another complaint. I am looking for some feedback on how to take this to next level. It is also intimated that please send some SENIOR ENGINEER who can repair my washing machine. This is my last complaint to the customer care.

If no action was taken, then we will have to take some legal action.

I hope you will understand my problem and will resolve the problem or replace my machine because it’s in warranty.

Please share your company escalation matrix & share your local area service manager contact details as well.

Regds,
Seema Johar
House no 62, New Brahm colony, Satish Property wali gali ,
Near satyam school Sonipat Haryana - 131001
+91 9813345600
+91 9729353030
Thalla

Washing machine senorita DX led light blinking 8 times

Our washing machine cycle does not come to a halt. The active light keeps blinking for 8 times and stops for few seconds and again starts blinking for 8 times. The service people came and changed the pump for draining and hose inlet. But again we are having the same problem. Now on repeated complaints they have not turned up. Please help.

Mar 13, 2016

Dear l Soundar,

Mar 10, 2016

Washing machine not spinning clothes

This is to inform you that my 7 kg Direct drive machine is out of order since last nov. I have repeatedly complained you by mails and calls.Many technicians have visited till date but are unable to find the fault. They say that the problem is in control panel.
On 7th mar a technician from IFB came and changed the panel board. But after that also the problem persists.
Two more technicians visited yesterday on 9th mar and checked the machine. Their observations were that the panel needs to be replaced.
Today on 10th mar also a technician From Okhla Branch audited my machine and had the same observations. The panel is defective.
When I contacted the person who had changed the panel, he assured me that he had replaced the panel. But if it is not working, means there is an issue defect from the company.
Please send a senior technician who can find out the main cause of defect and rectify it.
Thanking You,
Address: H. No. 785 1st floor, Near park.Sector 45. Gurgaon

Mar 8, 2016

Dear Nimit,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your Request to the concerned department and will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Mar 8, 2016

Washing machine not spinning clothes

This is to inform you that my 7kg Direct Drive washing machine timer does not decrease under 11min. It rotates on the same timing for 1 hr,sometimes more than that without showing any error. I have repeatedly complained several times for the same since last nov. Till now the problem exists. Two technicians have visited till now but were unable to rectify the same. The first technician had only suggested to put clac clean powder in it, rest everything was OK as per him. The second technician had replaced some part in panel. But he too was a failure because he couldn't find out the main cause. Now when I tried to contact him, he is saying that sector 45 is not his complaint coverage area. Please guide me about what, and whom shall I report such stupid answers to. Please send some trained technician to repair my machine.
Ravi Bharadwaj
customer ID 3517034
Complaint No.17457719
Address Sector 45, 1st floor, near park, Gurgaon.
Pin Code 122003.
s.shamasundara rao

Mar 7, 2016

Not starts

In ELITE DX 5.5KG Model if switch on the butten it indicates LO . What can we do to start the Machine ?"

Mar 5, 2016