Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Aug 21, 2015

Pathetic service of ifb customer care

I have a front load washing machine it was damaged from 20 days.The complaint number is10011625.I called up customer care they checked the piece and they told mother board is damaged and they will get the new piece and repair it.I'm calling them from 15days every alternative day, Im not getting proper response.this is not expected from such a big company. This is the worst service I hv gone through till now.this is very very disappointing.how reluctant can people be this is really disgusting.whenever I call up they give a lame reason I don't know why its taking this long time to get one spare part.Imagine it has been 20 days without washing machine its never expected. The worst part Is ur service.We expect a quick response at least now
Ravindra Gupta
Mob +9193939795677
Aug 21, 2015

Washing machine complaint

I Mahender Dalal, C/o M/s Angel Fabrics (p) Ltd, Mobile No.8010422615 lodged a complaint with IFB service center Faridabaqd for One IFB Fully Automatic Washing machine and received ticket No.16208764 against this complaint. I called the customer case No. every alternate day but every day received the reply that we are forwarding this message to the service engineer. from 13.8.15 to till today nobody call me and the m/c is not working. What should I do or where should I go. Is there any senior or genius in IFB. Please contaactg me otherwise nobody will believe on IFB in future.
VV Ramana
Aug 20, 2015

IFB Washing machine-delayed response and service

I am facing the frequent troubles with the Wasihng machine Modle no AW607233 and number of times spares parts purchased after the warranty period.
However the problems each time facing are new in related to all the parts of the machine.
To address this problematic issues I have opted for AMC as a additional cost,after this also number of times new parts has been replaced by the IFB after repetative remainders.
Overall the time taken to address the issues and mental agony faced by us is very bad with IFB,in addition to this there is no target timelines by the local franchises for the committed timelines to complete the repair work.
I am facing very bad experience with IFB,
Complaint No:16252709.
Aug 19, 2015

Pathetic service of IFB

I purchase IFB 30 Litre Sc4 Convection Microwave Oven Metallic Silver in June -2015.
The microwave is 2 months old and it is not working. I have lodged a complaint on August
4th and still no one has addressed the problem I have called every single day since the last 15 days as their promise is 24 hr turn around. Every time I get the same nonsense of "we are sorry for the delay" will have a technician come to your house in 24 hrs. No one comes. After talking to countless technicians and floor supervisors still nothing. What a scumbag of a company is this. The excuses are server down, will have the service center call you. Totally understand, will resolve it in 24 hrs, Please email our global support.
Great way to stand behind their product!!!! I mean I would be surprised if this company does not lift shop and goes bankrupt in a couple of years if the same customer service is offered. Never again in my life will I buy an IFB product. You may think that these are empty words that no one listens... Customers and their ratings have an incredible impact in the industry ask amazon.com how they got to what they are today

Ticket # 1100579097
Aug 17, 2015

Dear Smita

We tried to establish contact with you but unfortunately we could not get

We hope we were able to address all your concerns to the best of your satisfaction. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and once again assure you our best services in future.

Aug 17, 2015

washing michine

his is SERENA SX washing michine
water not coming inside the problem araised last year means iam eligible for free service but technician adjested tempararly wires connected technician told that vall gone .but not replaced now i paid 2850/-paid for AMC and 150/- for vall.ON 13-8-2015.till today 17-8-15 .now 10pm no one came and not repaired .since 5 days no washing cloths at home .this is the service u provided . .c the action .other wise my wife will go conjumer forum.
Aug 13, 2015

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are unable to find your complaint details in our database with this number you provided. Kindly register a fresh complaint by calling our customer care numbers 1860 425 5678 MTNL/BSNL or 1800 3000 5678 (all users)

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

Aug 11, 2015

washing machine not working

i have ifb washing m/c ELENA which is not working, Help us to solve problem earliest.

Pukale D D (mob no.9822742609)

Dear Chandrika,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please revert with your contact details and we will attend to your concern immediately.

Alternatively you can also write to customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will attend to your concern.

Dear Rachel,

Dear Smita

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

IFB Team.

Dear Uma,

Dear Ramu Ranganathan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Aug 4, 2015

IFB washing machine: PCV is to be replaced

I had put a complain (complain no. 16023947) regarding my washing machine Sanorita DX on 19/07/15. Technician came on 21nd July and told me that "PCV" needs to be replaced and he will do so on 24th July but he did not turn up or call. I called Mr Sridhar, he promised that the problem would be rectified for sure on 25th (Saturday). I called 4 or 5 times and everytime i was told that PCV would be replaced today (25th July; saturday) but nobody turned up. I called Mr Sridhar on Monday and i was told that 2 more days are required. I even talked to Mr Raghul and Mr Vighnesh and he promised he will do something but even he has not responded till now. I am facing so much of problem with IFB despite of taking extended warranty then, what's the purpose of extended warranty. Again and again, i am requesting to provide me with atleast a standby machine but they say that its not possible. Further, i faced similar problem with IFB in the month of April 15 and IFB people took almost a month to resolve. I would not recommend anyone to buy any product of IFB because of the worst customer care services i have experienced with IFB. Highly frustrating experience. Till today (05 August), my complaint has not been resolved. I called customer care today and they told that my complaint has been cancelled and registered a new complaint. Now i dont know how many more days it will take.

door became damaged

i purchased elena steam ifb washing machine on 9-10-2014. now its door is damaged. before reach upto 1 year it became damaged. what is this? if it wil continue like this what wil do????? very poor........
chandrika poras
Aug 4, 2015

ifb washing machine repair issue

Really very worst service... for the last 15 days i am continuously calling to customer service center every time they said we will come to you tomorrow but till naw nobody came to repair,. even i talk to manager mr. santosh but no use, please take a action for this because of you we are facing problem and break our trust.
Aug 1, 2015

I have written the following letter to Mr Gautam dasgupta, President & CEO IFB. If anyone else cares to help me put is most welcome:

Mr Gautam Dasgupta
President & CEO
Flat No IND-5, Sector-1
East Kolkata Township
PIN - 700107

(CUSTOMER ID 2379908)

1. I feel embarrassed to commence this letter with a question : “Why is it that I need to write to you every time, requesting your personal intervention to address my grievances”?

2. If you remember, I had to write to you in 2012 to resolve an issue related to my IFB Digital SX 6 kg washing machine, which your company’s staff at Guwahati, Naogaon & Tezpur service centres had messed up.

3. I am presently located at Tenga, Arunachal Pradesh. The nearest service centre of IFB is at Tezpur.

4. The same washing machine as mentioned above had been displaying “Overheating Error” for some time because of which it has become out of use. My customer ID is 2379908 and I had lodged a complaint with your customer care centre on 11 June 2015 (Complaint No 15736326) for the same.

5. However, I got a delayed response after more than a month, that is, on 15 July 2015, when one of the technicians from Tezpur service centre visited my place, that too when I had to make umpteen number of calls to the service centre. To my utter disappointment, he had not got any spare part to replace/repair the system. On enquiring, he replied that his visit was a probing action to identify the fault. He went back stating that he will be visiting again shortly with the required parts.

6. The visit “Shortly” thereafter, turned out to be after more than ten days, that is on 28 July 2015, when Mr Partho from Tezpur service centre visited and replaced the heating element with a bill amout of Rs 1,700/- (Job card Ser No 852). Still my washing machine doesn’t start up!!!

7. Though Mr Partho has been a good ambassador of IFB, he also could not solve my problem even after charging the amount as mentioned above.

8. Now Mr Partho, is requesting me to send the washing machine to his service centre for further repairs, which I am incapable of due to non availability of requisite transport facility at my end. He has also expressed his anguish of non availability/delivery of spare parts at Guwahati service centre, because of which there is unwanted delay providing prompt service.

9. With a heavy heart, I had to convey to Mr Partho that I do not want to use my washing machine as dustbin as I have spent a lot of money to purchase it.

10. I would like to end this letter with a few queries :-

(a) Do I need to send the washing machine to Tezpur service station? Isn’t IFB committed to fulfilling its commitment of providing a prompt post sale service at the customer’s doorsteps?

(b) Even after paying an amount of Rs 1,700/- is my washing machine supposed to be inactive?

(c) Aren’t the technicians supposed to arrive with all the required spare parts to deal with a problem?

(d) Is there a time frame that IFB adheres to for resolving customer grievances satisfactorily?

11. I would request you to kindly intervene and resolve the issue at the earliest lest it reaches the threshold level and turn me into an anti-IFB campaigner. Hope your company will take appropriate actions to restore my deteriorating faith in IFB.

12. In expectation of a positive and early response.

Lt Col ramu Ranganathan

Near Assam Engineering Workshop
District Sonitpur
Assam – 784001
Jul 29, 2015

Service is very bad*** No followups after selling the product

Hi All,

I have purchased IFB washing machine from Vashant electronics(T-nagar,Chennai).The Guy who came for demo was tried much to sell products and make money out of it instead of giving a proper demo on Washing machine.Even the installtion was not done properly.I have raised the complaint with vashant electronic in person after that.Please carefull about buying this product without proper services.

Washing machine

I called the service centre to lodge a complaint about my IFB washing machine and the executive by the name of Ajmer was extremely rude. He was shoutibg on the top of his voice and had no etiquette s of dealing with customers.He had the audacity to tell me that I should get the machine repaired from some unauthorised persons when I asked him about the service charges.

Jul 27, 2015

Servise centre playing with for water leakega

Com deteail # 1100539650 have raised the complaint 10day`s before but not getting a proper response from the sevice provider also very rude while dealing.

pls check the status & solve immidiatly else will move to consumer court foa case.

always complaint

Again and again, what we do sir,
Its complain again. This is the 3 rd time of complaint on our ifb washing machine. The interesting thing is its only 10 months old.
On the recent times we are extremely suffering on this stuff. And now calling service centre, they repeat their answer daily " sir, our service man will reach within 24 hr". What kind of service is this mr. Ifb managements. How can u respond like this.its 2 week that we calling them, anything u can do?
Jul 23, 2015

My sincere request, please dont buy IFB washing machines

Service is very bad...Technical people wont respond for more than 1month... they will tell all the blah blah stories even though we raise a request through call centers.
Service is horrible.
Please dont buy IFB washing machines. I dont about other IFB home applainces, but with washing machines, service is very bad.

Pathetic service is providing by IFB AMC customers

Pathetic service is provided by the service centers in kukatpally area and miyapur area.
My washing machine is not working for 2 months and no one is responding to our calls.
Eventhough reasing raising a request with call center, without confirming with the customers, they are just closing(even though it is not resolved).
The Kukatpally area head-Mr dharam-9346203708 and miyapur hear-shesha reddy-9866343347 very much irresponsible people in the world.
Horrible people, not responding the customer calls or, responding with eccentric voice.
My washing machine is still not yet repaired.
My AMC N0. 03375
Please look in to this issue and lock a complaint against them.
Jul 22, 2015

The valve of the washing machine is not working since 3months, assure to change the valve but the mechanic is not responding by telling that the valve is not available in Raipur. Please look into the matter and change the valve immediately within warranty period as per your service.
ck paul
mob: 9479001703

fee reimbursement - thumb impression not capturing
    sir, I am pursuing M.tech final year, because...
    Lodha Builders - Lodha cheats
    We had paid up Rs.54000 as part of the pre-launch for Code...
    SBI, Masjid Moth, New Delhi - Regarding Account under PMJD Yojna
    Dear Sir, i open an account in sbi, masjid moth branch,new...
    Amrinder Singh - SSC CGL 2015 tier-1 rollno Lost
    Sir/Madam, I beg to say that, I am...
    121---airtel.in - less met mb
    mera phone number 9760103057 hai . mene 6 oct ka 95 ka...
    lava iris 250 - data connection
    My lava iris 250 not work data connection. How do can this...
    Sir, I am afsana khatoon,boarded in sharamjeevi exp...
    Resident Wellfare - Use of Residential property as Commercial
    Dear sir mam I would like to bring this to your notice...
    Aircel - Balance deduction due to masti mall
    automatic activation of masti mall I never tried to...