IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

May 20, 2014

ifb

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us atcustomerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

May 20, 2014

Dear Mr. Murli,

We are extremely sorry for the delay occured, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

atmakurs

May 19, 2014

Service people spoiling IFB brand name

Its been an year since i brought IFB Senoreta washing machine and about 2 months back while shifting my house our plumber was tightening the water inlet pipe and it the inlet pipe knob got broken.

I called IFB customer care and asked for service. The service representative was really rude and all that he tried to do was upsell me their other products. He replaced the inlet pipe and took the money. I did not even receive a bill for that. When i called IFB and told them to raise a complaint, all they did was make the same guy call me with some lame excuses.

Recently some other executives came to do the annual maintenance and even they confirmed that the inlet pipe that was installed in not genuine IFB spare part.

It has been a good experience with the product and their service except for this incident but this is the first thing that comes to my mind when i think of IFB.
rmkrishnadba

May 15, 2014

Ticket 12931909

This is to bring to your notice that i really am having a bad experience in resolving what appears to be a small issue.

People from IFB come see it and do every other thing but not what is needed.

None of the technical people seem to be working as either they are at home when you call them or present lame excuses.

This is not expected of so called reputed company IFB.

If customer feedback is valued at IFB then i think you have to go miles before you can say that IFB is a company of international repute.

Any help or no help is expected.

Enjoy the holidays @ IFB

Murali

May 12, 2014

Dear Ms. Jalmeen Kaur,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com . Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

May 10, 2014

Dear Mr. Thomas,

We tried to establish contact with you but unfortunately we could not get through. Meanwhile, we hope we were able to address all your concerns to the best of your satisfaction. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and once again assure you our best services in future.

For any assistance related to our Products & Services please call us on 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com.

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

Dear Mr. Srinivas,

Dear Mr. Thomas,

Dear Mr. Srinivas,

Dear Ms. Jalmeen Kaur

Dear Mr. Reddy,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved. Assuring you our best services in future.

VVThomas

May 6, 2014

Irresponsible attitude in rectifying defects by IFB

I have an IFB Washing Machine SERENA 5.5 KG. The machine developed a defect by which the machine will not stop automatically after the set programme is completed, instead it will continue with the next programme. Thereby though fully automatic the machine need to be attended and someone has to be watching so as to switch off the machine after the set programme is completed.

I have lodged a complaint on the customer care number on 11 Apr 14 with ticket no. 12752020. After three days someone from the service center came and they told that the timer need to be changed. and they told the cost of the timer as 2400/- and told that they will come back with the timer within three days but never returned!!

After waiting almost 15 days I contacted the customer care again on 26 Apr 14 and they smartly closed the previous complaint though not rectified, and issued a fresh ticket no. 12841533. Another technician came he didn't have any of the previous details, hence started afresh and opened the machine took the details of the timer and told the cost as 1500/- + 300/- labor charge and if one year warranty is needed additional 600/- to be paid. I agreed to this with or without warranty my requirement was to get the machine function properly. He too went promising to be back with the timer soon and another 11 days passed my wait continues!

After reading the complaints made by the customers, my hope is also not much from the company, but still if this complaint helps in any way I wait for the solution.

V V Thomas
Door No. 38-39-31/1
Bapuji Nagar, 104 Area
Visakhapatnam
Mob. 7382611589
A9980008983

May 6, 2014

Not satisfied the installation

Req No:12889637 and incidence number is E6382,, Iam not satisfied the installation of IFB.. that fellow brought some small extension pipe and charged Rs300/- without bill. Pls call back to my number i will explain the details 9980008983(srinivas)
Jalmeen Kaur

May 5, 2014

IFB Washing Complaint

My customer id is 3431666(dt of purchase- 8th June 2012).Since 20th Apr 2014,it is not functioning properly(showing E4 error).
I lodged a complaint with your call centre on 22nd Apr 2014 (ticket no 12817051).A serviceman visited our place & diagnosed some component replacement.But there was no repeat visit or information.Our repeated calls & inquires met with non committal response giving no concrete result.Today i.e. on 5th May 2014 when we contacted the call centre to know the status of our complaint we were thoroughly disappointed.They had CLOSED our complaint without taking any action and gave us a NEW complaint no.12894597.

I am feeling CHEATED & HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION & GUIDE me for further action.

May 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Reddy,

Venugopal reddy

May 3, 2014

washing machine

My name is Venugopal Reddy from tirupathi, i purchased IFB company washing machine from your company in the month of January 2014 and it is under warranty, In the month of March i had problem in the machine (water is not released from the machine) so i lodged a complaint in the customer care, and after 3-4 days your service person had attended the call and serviced saying Filter paper is gone and he has charged 1850/- without bill and assured that no problems will be there for another 4-5 years.
our Customer Id: 10579050 and the complaint No: 12871217 and after 5-6 days again problem has been raised saying water is blocked inside the machine and again complaint was lodged asking for replacement of the machine and the customer care lady by name Ms.Yasim had assured that they will send the service people to get it solved if not replacement will be made.
How come when the machine is under warranty they are charging Rs; 1850/- without bill with all wrong guidance.
Now the ultimate solution is if the IFB washing machine is not replaced by Monday we will be going to Consumer Forum and lodge the complaint with all the documents, and company can face for it. The service is very bad from the IFB company.
Investing huge amount of money on the product which is not at our satisfaction,and repeated complaints made, also is of no use.
Please treat this as urgent and do the needful at the earliest, so that we will not move for further proceedings.

This is for your information.

Venugopal Reddy
Mob: No:9963702535
8500196769
dyna

Apr 30, 2014

Electrical problem

Respected sir/madam,

I am using Serene-SX washing maching.I was purchased this machine in 2012. So its still under warrenty period.Last saturday(26.04.14) the machine is not working..Please take urgent care about this matter.

Sebastian T.C
Thareparambil house
R.C Road
Cochin
Ernakulam
menakathulasi

Apr 23, 2014

Moter replacement

IFM Machine Moter fault can be rectified or We should have replace it.
venugopal.kasireddy

Apr 23, 2014

water not came out side

Dear Sir , My Name is k venu gopal reddy i Brought IFB Washing machine from 15 jan 2014 . My costmer id is :10579050

Problam : last 4 days on words water is not came out side of washing machine, i raise a complaint to ifb from 22-4-2014 3:15 pm Compleaint Num :12815859

i call costmer cae 10 times till now i dint not get proper respons . i Spoken to costmar car higer people : mr shiva kumar he given thirupathi ifb costmer support person num : 9390060002 i iried 100 times every time busy or not working .

if u enqueary in chittoor dist pileru mandal : u r service is super bad

please tell me how to salvo my Washing machine problam (or) take u r product Back and give me my Money.

Apr 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Sharatchandra,

We are sorry for the delay occurred. Your issue has been taken to the concerned department, we will revert you soon.

sharath5556@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2014

ifb washing mahine company is not responding to seviceng wasing machine

we have purhased ifb wahsing machine and paid RS 5360 towards amc on 5/10/2013 for 2 years. Now mahine is not working and have complained to company somanytimes since jan 2013, but company is not responding so far ,the company dealers in bangalore are telling that company now adays is not manufacturing mahine parts, because comany is in verge of closing .since 4 months we have paying Rs 4000 per month to labours for washig clothes. so i request you to return machine purchase amount Rs 25000, amc amount Rs 5360 and labour charges of 4months Rs 16000 and take neccessary action on concerned . sharathchandra g r no 1293 6th cross 1 stage 2nd phase bangalore- 40 email- sharath5556@gmail.com ph ;9448026079

Apr 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Rao,

MURRUGESAN

Apr 16, 2014

rinse & water out

complaint number: 11347143
customer code : 297396976

I purchased IFB washing machine two years before.

4 Years Warranty
10 years Spare parts support.

I have some problem in my washing machine , so I raised the complaint 4days before. But still I did not get any call from responsible person. So please take urgent care about this matter.
peris

Apr 16, 2014

Worst Customer service

complaint number: 11338824
customer code : 3207795

I purchased IFB washing machine two years before.

4 Years Warranty
10 years Spare parts support.

I have some problem in my washing machine , so I raised the complaint 10 days before. But still I did not get any call from responsible person. So please take urgent care about this matter.

IFB IS GIVING WORST SERVICE SOLUTIONS IN WASHING MACHINE INDUSTRY. I HAVE NOT FACED THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM IN ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER.

Everything has limit.......

Name : R.Periakaruppan
Mobile No: 9941133801
Kamaljit Chhibber

Apr 14, 2014

ifb could npot set right its own washing machine despite changing its major parts and resorting to corrupt.unethical and unfair trade practices

I had lodged complaints against IFB washing machine in the Court of the Metropolitan Magistrate, consumer court and competition commission of India against its making false and fraudulant claims and giving false assurances to customers which it did not intend to honour including that its machine gives ever and again satisfying services in washing cloths even when the reality is contrary to it. To get these complaints withdrawn IFB checked the machine in March 14 which was lying defunct since December 2012 and claimed that it has changed its shockers, control panel, door lock and gear box to bring it in operation. They made 4 visits to change these parts when machine was found defeunct even after 1 visit after another. But mchine did not work even after that which showed that IFB itself could not set its machine right even after 4 visits and changing of parts. This is their craftsmanship and exposure of falsehood of their making claim that their machine gives ever and again satisfying service in washing cloths. Though I withdrew the complaints on the recorded undertaking given by IFB's representative one Shri Arif to the consumer court that IFB will remove defects if found after withdrawal of the complaint also but soon after that IFB is not doing so and is indulging in contempt of court act also. The undertaking was given in March and my complaint with IFB bearing ticket NO. 12592382 dt. 18th March has not been attended and I have been asked to pay service charges contrary to undertaking given in court without even standing guarantee/warrantee for the parts changed by it . I have lodged another complaint bearing ticket No. 12756962 dt 12.4.2014. Today technician came but could not set the machine in operation and told that its magnet balls are also to be changed for which I will have to pay another Rs. 500-600 and with this change the machine all major parts will stand changed just in few months of its actual operation. Wah what a quality product The IFB which is indulging in contempt of court act also can well be understood as to how they are defrauding and cheating their customers, competitors and other concerned on other matters. They are indulging in unfair trade practices to compete with their competitors also by making false claims that their machine give ever and again satisfying service to lure the customers over their competitors and after luring them and making them to buy their machines defraud and ch7eat the customers by not honouring their this claim. I will pay them service charge which they demand contrary to their undertaking to the court and file contempt petition also against them besides getting my withdrawn complaints restored against IFB. But public must now be careful in dealing with IFB and avoid itself getting befooled by false claims of IFB regarding good performance of its machine which in reality turn into junk after some time instead of giving service as happened in my case. Prof.Kamal Jit Chhibber, Advocate

megatypers.com - Acount not opening
    Hi Sir, I have created an account in megatypers.com on...
    sisgain - Fraud Training centre
    Fraud.........fraud.........fraud.............fraud
    Manuel - fraud offer
    fraud offer i have participated a contest in 100 best buy...
    Tatadocomo - Due to deduct balance
    My no 8553801212, rs 227 deduct from my account.first...
    ford indiA - Cost of ECM of fordfigo diesel zxi
    My car was inundated under water for sometime and service...
    Godrej - Godrej Refrigerator GDE19DX4
    Dear Sir/Madam, We purchased Godrej Refrigerator on...
    help@uidai.gov.in - lost my acknowlodgement copy
    sir i have lost my aadhaar enrolment copy. Please send me...
    220954 - Date Of Birth
    Sir Mera Naam Rahul Hai Aour Meri Jo Ashli Date Of Birth...
    SBI ATM-CUM-DEBIT-CARD - invalid card no
    I am trying to register sbicard.com online but when I put...