IFB WASHING MACHINE

prateeksing

Oct 16, 2014

Poor service

Dear IFB ,
1602039 is my Customer number and I have 3 ifb products.
My washing machine is not working from last 3 months and every time the complaint is resolved without even visiting or checking the machine.
This time I requested the customer care that please call me and ask if my problem is solved before closing the complaint and thanks that the complaint is not closed but still a visit to solve my problem is pending.
I got a call that motor needs to be changed and I have been given 10-12 false commitment of dates and nothing happened till date.
I also tried calling Mr.Sidhaqi on +91 93-36-344134 but he does not keep this number with him and his peon knows nothing and is not at all helpful.I tried many times and always he is not on phone.
Now I have been given number of Mr.Gaurav 09389605301 but he never picks up his phone I just have to listen a caller tune about IFB.

I work for a newspaper and I think people should be aware that this is what you do with the common public.

This is my last and final request to resolve my problem because now I have to take this issue to my legal and consumer forum.
I have all the records and dates with each and every data required .

Lets see what happens next.I hope my problem is reaolved.

Prateek Singh
Vishal Khand ,Gomti Nagar
Lucknow
iruku.jyothi

washing machine ifb

machine stuck off.complained on 14th sept. technician on sept 16th checked and said motor has to be replaced. but yet today no service. we are under warranty scheme. why this much negligence? so bad service.
customerservice@ifbglobal.com

ifb

Dear Mr. Aiyer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team
kameswari_prakash

IFB Washing Machine Repair, which is in warranty

We have registered a Complaint Docket No.13965454 with IFB for rectification of the Water problem (actually, the water and the powder was not taking by the machine while it is running). We have purchased the said machine through the Bill No.40585 dated: 03.10.2011 from NEXT showroom, Arundelpet, Guntur.

We have lodged a complaint on 07.10.2014 and they have acknowledged the complaint and issued Docket No.13965454, and till now, nobody turned to our rescue. Yesterday at 9.40 a.m when we called on the technician of IFB, he informed to come to my home. I am practicing as an Advocate in Guntur and I have engaged my work to one of my colleagues and stayed back at home. Till now, the Technician couldn't come for repair. Today is 15th October, 2014 (9th day of issuing complaint). If not possible, why he informed that he was coming and forcing me to cancel my appointments / attending courts etc? It's not fair.
parag Lashkery

Oct 13, 2014

very poor service of ifb

Ifb
I have been complained about the ifb washingmachine on 10 th of oct. But still no response received. . I have been kept calling to local centre too but no reverts. .
customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Oct 13, 2014

ifb

Dear Mr. Aiyer,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will
revert at the earliest .

IFB Team
raghvaiyer

Oct 12, 2014

IFB Washing Machine

The worst company. Everyday I am complaining 3 - 4 times even more, there are no responsible persons to accept the complaints. The technicians in IFB are not trained. Instead of repairing they spoil the entire Machine. Do not purchase IFB and if u purchase do not expect the service from them. This is only money making and cheating company. I have paid Annual Maintenance fee of Rs 2697/- After collecting the money the person is not available. Even the manager of the company is hopeless. They do not have courtesy to answer properly. . My complaint No is 13796649 dated 14/09/2014. I am contacting over phone daily 3 to 4 time but they do not send anybody to attend to the complaint. THEREFORE my experience to the customers who are willing to buy IFB washing machine. Do not be cheated
melroyk24

Oct 7, 2014

Front loading washing machine

I have bought front loading washing machine,
Now the machine is not rinsing, clothes are just soaking,
first complaint -# 11779420 2 weeks back - no response for rectification.
The complaint center say that the complaint is cancelled, but no repairs done.
2nd complaint # 11808519 & No response,
Tell me is is IFB becoming a bull shit service for costumer.
Hoping that i would get good service i have taken contract paying .
Is this the service IFB Does.
Beggars now days do job & collect money - but IFB collects & don't want to keep to there commens.

Melroy
ID- 3571876
Rohan Gowda

Oct 7, 2014

WORST SERVICES FROM IFB

I have taken the IFB Machine 2 months back. On 2nd Oct 2014 i lodged the complaint with them with complaint # 13924781 till now they are yet to come and check the problem. If i call service center only the appologise it a recorded call sorry sir, we regret for the inconvinent. No other response from this people. It's a worst machine what i have taken. Please dont take the IFB Machine.
Mani.Paliwal

Oct 4, 2014

IFB Washing Machine

DO NOT BUY ANY IFB PRODUCT.

Worst Washing Machine & Worst Customer Care.

Within a year of purchase, problem started. Registered a complaint(
Ticket 13887581) but not getting proper response / service.

Technician gives false commitment & has not visited to check what the problem is.

DO NOT BUY ANY IFB PRODUCT.
Pankaj Suvagia

Sep 30, 2014

No response from service station eventhough washing machine is under maintenance contract

I have been compelled to send this mail at last. Really frustrated with kind of service and response we have been getting from service station.
My complain ID is 13827419 that was lodged on 7th Aug 2014 ( very well within maintenance contract) and again reminder were given on 19th and 25th Sept on call center apart from calling every day on service station in Vadodara. I am sorry to say, I wasted my money making calls to service station and all in vain. Daily we are getting false commitment from service station and last commitment was to provide service/repair on last Saturday ( 27th Sept),but no body turned up on that day. Even toady morning we called up service station and the reply was “two man has already left and will reach to my place soon”. Till evening no body turned up and final response was technicians forgot to carry the spare part.
In the process, the situation today is such that , the washing machine has totally stopped working. This is merely because of negligence in attending the problem on time. Today is 29th Sept and complaint was booked on 7th Aug.
It really surprised me that it can happen with reputed company like IFB. Now I don’t see any reason why I should not take any further action and will not let it go like this unless my washing machine is repaired to full satisfaction.
I don't know if IFB have any system to track if the complain is resolved/attended or not. Would appreciate your quick response on the matter.
lalalalala

Sep 19, 2014

detergent powder sticks to the clothes

we have a senorita plus washing machine.we have it since 6 years .but from past 6 months our washing machine doesn't clean the detergent off the clothes properly .proper washing is not done by the washing machine.we have lodged a complaint to the company but no response or action is taken by the company.we kindly request you to take a action on this problem or we would be forced to distrust your company's service.
BASAVARAJA SANGAPUR
#3360 21ST MAIN ROAD VIJAYANAGARA 2ND STAGE
PH : 9964463113
Raj15482

Sep 19, 2014

Timer not working

We have a Senorita DX 5.5 KG washing machine which is in a running condition. Last month the Timer was fell down and after that it is washing only with 40 minutes timer. We have raised a compliant on that and service person has visited and told that board was gone in the washing machine and need to be replaced otherwise it wont work for anymore. It cost around 4500.00 to change the board. Could anyone of you tell me that is it really required to change the board for this price.
kanniah.t

Sep 13, 2014

water leakage from washing machine

water leakage from washing machine Supremo-Dx.Complaint given to customer care center on 29.8.2014.Technician attended & informed that Tub was rusted and no spare tub for this model available as ifb stopped manufacturing this model two years ago and suggested to go for exchange.For the sake of tub costing around Rs.3000/- service,they will take the washing machine for Rs.3000/-and customer has to go for new machine for Rs.30000/-In what way it is justifiable.ifb has to take care of availability of all models spares for replacement.Service center should not force customer to go for exchange.Two times service center closed the complaint without attending them.Sufficient & necessary care to be taken to supply necessary spares as required in this case.
tjayamani

+91-9010856177

The costumer care officer
IFB

Respected Sir

This is to bring to your notice that we have a IFB front load machine. We are in Annual maintenance scheme. Our Customer Code is 10503133.

In the month of February 2014 we gave a complaint that our machine was jumping. The complaint number was 12403384. With out attending the complaint they closed the complaint. Again they took another complaint no was 12458411. After vigorous calling to the complaint officers Mr. Kumar 9848056970, Parag 9391102021 and Ms. Deepti 040-39187606 and sent a mail to the corporate office Delhi, The Technicians turned up and attended the complaint. When they see the complaint they found the rubber was damaged. They said that the rubber is not available and we will put the indent. For the time being they put the old rubber which was removed from the other model machine. Many times we called them sometimes they don't lift the phone also.

Now again I have a complaint on 9th Sept 2014, that my complaint is that there was no proper drying. We given complaint In the afternoon they send a person to check the machine. He did something and after that there was spinning problem. Again we have given complaint, rang up to all the numbers and said that the cloths were inside. They said we will send the technician but till now no one attended the complaint.

Please inform the people to attend the complaint and change the door rubber also. There is no proper service in your Hyderabad IFB watching Machine. No proper communication. Is it your way of service for the customers? We are paying money for the maintenance. If all the technicians are busy they should be inform us that in what time they will come so we cannot wait for them. We will be on our work. We stopped all our Programs. This is not good. So I request you to kindly consider the customers and give good service to get the good reputation of you company.
With regards

no power supply
gaurav Tatpalliwar

Sep 5, 2014

washing machine spinning isse

The worst and the hopeless service i have aver received ever in my entire life for any product i have nearly complained for 10 times i have used my washing machine for only 5 or 10 wash rather the rest days went in my compaline only no 24 hrs assistance its fake i m frustated with the product i suggest plz not to go for the product of the IFB its watse of time as well as money.
mflbalasubramanian

Sep 3, 2014

no response

ifb washing machine repair compliant past 20 days firstday one person came remove all parts and go second day nobody respond
every day say come but not yet come 24 hrs compliant but no use at all
bineeshpv

Aug 30, 2014

ifb washing machine belt problem

I have already registered my washing machines complaint and one technician Mr sajeev attend the complaint one week back ,he found the complaint ie problem with belt and now there is no support from their side ,they didn't getback even after 10 days and we are staying in a flat and it is too difficult to wash cloths ,so send the technician immediately ,

name :Bineesh PV
my contact number is 096334 11333

Bineesh
sandeeppapireddy

Aug 27, 2014

serviceing

Service very very bad, washing machine water leakage problem, number of times called
logu68

Aug 27, 2014

I am having IFB Senorita Plus washing machine and it is under AMC, when ever I register a complaint with IFB customer service, without attending the fault your service department is closing the call, and I am getting SMS message saying that "your complaint has been resolved if satisfied sms 11664521 Y If not resolved SMS N"

Even any service person attend the call they always try to sell any IFB products like filter, cleaning powder etc.,

I am very sorry to say this that your service level is very very poor, I am afraid that , I my life time I will not recommend IFB Washing machine to any body.
swfranklin

Aug 26, 2014

IFB washing machine-Problem not resolved

I have purchased a new IFB Elena Aqua VX washing machine on 4-7-2014 from Sundar Radios, Marthandam, Tamilnadu. My customer ID is 3933006. Immediately after the completion of Demo by the service person from IFB, on the very first day of working of this newly purchased washing machine, the machine was stopped. I informed this to the customer care and after continuous calls made by me, the service person attended the problem and partially cleared the problem. From that day itself, the power LED available at the control panel is not working and the service person informed that it will be ordered and replaced immediately. I have lodged a complaint with the IFB customer care number 1860 425 5678 and also registered a complaint by sending sms 'IFB' to 58888 and I have received a complaint ticket number 11561639 from IFB. But till now, even after nearly two months the problem is not yet resolved. Just I have received few calls from IFB informing that a service person may contact soon. But no use till now. What is the next step I should follow. Please inform me.
sahanagowda

Leakage of water from washing machine

I have purchased IFB serena sx 5.5 kg washing machine around 3 years ago. My customer id is 3449270. Since 2 years there is leakage of water from the machine when it runs. This leakage is not from the inlet/outlet pipes but from the machine itself. Repeatedly I have raised complaint and the technicians sent by IFB have had look at it but the issue remains unresolved. The explaination by the technicians is unsatisfactory,
On 23.08.2014 I had raised complaint about the leakage, complaint no. 13624454. A technician attended on 24.08.2014. After he attended the problem, the leakage has increased more than ever before and all the water spilled from the machine. I called the technician again on but no response from him. I doubt that some part is malfunctioning and that it has to be replaced. The warranty still exist. But the technicians sent by IFB are not responding properly. I will have to go to consumer court for proper redressal if the issue is not solved.

Sahana
08172 263773
sahanagowda

Leakage of water from washing machine

On 23.08.2014 I had raised complaint about the leakage, complaint no. 13624454. A technician attended on 24.08.2014. After he attended the problem, the leakage has increased more than ever before and all the water spilled from the machine. I called the technician again on but no response from him. I doubt that some part is malfunctioning and that it has to be replaced. The warranty still exist. But the technicians sent by IFB are not responding properly. I will have to go to consumer court for proper redressal if the issue is not soved.

Sahana
Ph: 08172263773

287218 - call deatil
    Two year old call deatil
    Airtel - call details
    outgoing and incoming call list details Sir I want my no...
    SONY XPERIA - lost network after installing lollipop version
    i have purchased xperia z ultra 4 months ago.The phone was...
    Hsc Board - physics chem maths
    internal marks not added plzz can u rechek my papers...
    THARAI TRAVELS - waste travel
    We traveled chennai to salem this week...I feel very bad...
    ksm spinning mill - cannot pay my complete pf in my pf account
    Dear sir I have submitted my pf form in ldh pfoffice but...
    Aircel - deduction of balance
    My balance getting deducted for no reason(9066728600),that...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - lost of mobile
    To The SHO Aman vihar police station Kirari, Suleiman...
    CBSE - maths and chemistry checking
    sir i am khushal from rohtak... i was shocked with my...