IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

skagni

Feb 8, 2016

fully automatic washing machine STR-6

I am the victom of IFB. I complaint on customer care no and panipat office reslove my complaint some time without visiting my home.

Here are the detail of complaint for last one month.
1. complaint no. 17273743 dated Jan 19, 2016.
2. Complaint no. 17288468 dated Jan 22, 2016
3. Compaint no, 17351469 dated Feb 04, 2016
4. Complaint no. 17351792 dated Feb 04, 2016

I called all the senior person
I am regular in touch with Panipat customer care head Mr. Ashok on his cell #88160-59575 and 93552-39525. I also speak with Area head Mr. Davinder Cell # # 7876222100. And Mr. Amrit Sharma 9729995560
No body able to solve the complaint.

what to do ?????

pl help me to resolve the problem of my fully automatic machine.

Thanks and with best regards

Surinder Kumar

vaibhav.surinder@gmail.com
Bhanu2512

Feb 8, 2016

complain

Ticket 17328876 No one has shown up for anything till date. The senorita machine that i have purchased is leaking from front door and shaking a lot kindly help.

Dear Ravichandran,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Dear Pushpa,

Dear Manju,

majnu4u

1101593552 - Still waiting for Tech to visit

Washing machine is not working from a month now. I have taken AMC in Sep 2015 for 1 year.
I have raised 2 tickets till now. 1st on 15th Jan 2016 ticket #1101474609 which was closed without any solution.
Again raised a new request on 29 Jan 2016 # 1101593552 and this time they also gave me a contact number of Mr Sridar (Srinidhi Agencies). I have talked to this gentleman every alternative day from 29 Jan and I get same response - " will send a person Today" when will this Today come.? and no one have reached me. Very BAD experience....!!!!!
pe.arun

Feb 3, 2016

Very bad service support

I my IFB front loading washing machine stop working since 06-Jan-16, my complain ticket no 17213966,

After that I am called to call center local service office head office but not solved yet. They even block our mobile numbers

Service head Md. Mahtab alman response every time was in one two days.

This may be last IFB production in my life time, due to poor service

I suggest other also don't buy IFB product
annaisathya

Feb 3, 2016

Poor service

I have purchased IFB washing machine Model Eva5.5KG700RPM on 1.11.2013 under the customer ID 3834571.

It was working fine till the warranty period and once warranty is completed it started with so many problems.Now there is some problem with the machine and called the local Erode IFB service center people around more than 10 times in this week but they are very irresponsible saying no technicians available.

pathetic service center and spoiling the name of IFB,please take some action on this quickly and resolve this as soon as possible

Kind Regards,
gmunnithan

Feb 2, 2016

Poor after sales service

I had purchased one IFB Elena SX6 KV (800 RPM) automatic washing machine about 3 years back. Its serial No. is WTELN.SX6008B035802.

It developed some complaints about 3-4 months back. Some sound was heard from the machine at the third stage of washing. I have made complaints through the supplied, viz., M/s. Ramco Agencies, Mavelikara, Kerala. After making several complaints, somebody came to my residence and tried to locate the problem. They informed that the board had developed some complaints.They also informed that it will take some days to get a new board. After that no news heard from them for about 2 months. Again I contacted the service personnel and the supplier several times, but no body turned up to rectify the problem. The problem is still persisting after a lapse of 3-4 months after making a complaint by the customer.

I think it is an unusual delay and it cannot be tolerated any more. In this world of competition no product, particularly electronic equipment, can withstand longer period if it not attended to the customer's grievances.Sometimes the top officials may not be aware of the poor service rendered by the lower level.

I, therefore, request that my complaint may be taken up at the appropriate forum for getting a speedy redressel.

With regards,

Mob. No.09747998621,
Landline No.0479-2331209
E-mail: gmunnithan@rediffmail.com

Dear Onkar,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678 Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

Dear Muthusamy K C,

ravi1871j04

IFB Washing Machine leaking

I had bought an IFB Washing machine Senator-6kg and have continuous AMC since the date of completion of warranty.
The last AMC was paid by me and acknowledged vide IFB Industries Limited Invoice No. 55228 dt 22/03/2015 for an amount of Rs. 4944/- and valid from 15/04/2015 to 14/04/2017.

The condition and agreement of AMC was that IFB would attend to service calls within 24 hours from the time of complaint apart from General service once in 4 months.

I wish to bring to notice that

Despite 9 months have passed - No general service done
Service call for water leakage registered on 24/01/2016 but till date, service technician is yet to visit to rectify the complaint
despite repeated follow up.

I have spoken to the ASC M/s. Kailash Enterprises (many times), M/s IFB call centre (many times), Ms. Muthuselvi (IFB Service Manager) on 30/01/2016 and Mr. Sathish of IFB (today).

At every stage, I am being assured that the rectification would be completed the next day, but the next day never comes.

Having invested money (rather thrown money) into buying this product as well as repeatedly going in for AMC, I am being made to put up with a machine which is flooding my house.

And this is the not the first time this is happening and every time for a complaint we are made to wait for 7-10 days.
Under these circumstances, I demand refund of AMC amount of Rs4,944/- paid by me as neither the regular service is being done which has resulted in flooding of water now, nor complaints are being attended to.

Thanks to confirm your stand to enable me proceed further suitably.

Ravichandran
pushpa6 Singh

Washing Machine

To Whomsoever It May Concern

I am having IFB (Executive Plus) washing machine under AMC. I have booked a complaint on 29-01-2016 (Ticket no. 17323124). but till date no one has contacted me. In fact, this happens almost every time that instead of 24 hrs we have to wait till our further effort. Interestingly, when we call again to give feedback then call center directs to some other number and then to some other number. we have to call at several places to get our job done.
since having a long association with IFB (yr 2006), i feel personally that this kind of practice must be stopped and our complaints must be attended within 24 hrs as assured at the time of complaint by the call center. IFB must ensure to improve the services provided to the customers that will add on to the name and fame of the Company. undoubtedly, IFB Washing Machine is excellent so dire need keep surveillance on Franchise, the service providers.
My expectation with the companay is to get out complaints resolved at the earliest possible.

Best regards,

Dr. Pushpa Singh
Lucknow

Jan 31, 2016

Dear N.Rajendiran,

Onkar Chauhan

Washing machine Executive Plus

The machine is under AMC. A complain no 1101576104 were given on 24th Jan 2016. Machine is down and dead. After 3 more calls to the call center a number of one Ms. Tripti the executive of the IFB (cell no 9326772345) was given by the call cneter. She choose not to pick up a call made at 1345 and 1359 on 30/1/2016.

A SMS to this said number was also not responded.

GOD bless us. We are senior citizen. We do not know if after paying Rs. 4444/- any justice will be done to us. Please think twice before renewing your AMC or to buy any new product.

Dear Devi Sharmila,

Dear N.Thangavelu,

Dear A N Khan,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on:
BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678
Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678
Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

N.RAJENDIRAN

Annamalai nagar - 608002
Tamilnadu, India.
Email:drrajendiran@rediffmail.com
Mobile : 09486628800
I have purchased Serena SX 5.5 Kg IFB front load Washing machine on 18.02.2012 with four years 100% warranty from your dealer (Swamy sons, Chidambaram; Last four months I saw water leakage in this machine; I have also registered my complaint to the service office; Even though my water machine is in the warranty period the service engineer asked money to do the service and replace the damaged parts. In the warranty period, to replace the damaged parts, why the service engineer asked money? I need reason for this.
Yours
N. RAJENDIRAN
devi sharmila

Jan 26, 2016

ifb front load washing machine not working properly

machine making big noise while running.may be bearing problem. kindly rectify.
n.thangavelu

ifb washing machine

water stored in the drum
Gupta mk

Jan 25, 2016

Inconvenience of servicing in time

I have complained on18 jan 2016 and complaint no.17268643 which is not attend properly. Still it is not serviced.I'm fed up with service offered by ifb for last week in this winter season. This is disgusting.
Muthusamy K C

Jan 24, 2016

WM NOT WORKING

We have entered Service Contract through your service dealer Sri Varshni Enterprises for two years dt.20.08.2015. Serial no. 221516016218. WM model Executive plus no.131907 After contract last 2 months machine is not working. we have telephoned several times, but no response. So pl arrange your service person at your earliest.Muthusamy 9842789555. Nandhini 9842977776.

Address.
C.Muthusamy,
Near Indian oil Petrol Bunk,
Nasianur to Erode Main Road,(5th KM from Erode GH)
Sembampalayam, Nasianur 638107
Erode.

Jan 22, 2016

Dear Poornagiri,

This is to kindly inform you that our service technician visited and has confirmed that your washing machine is in perfect working condition. However, as advised by our service technician kindly fix your water pressure issue for better performance of the machine.

Once again, sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and assuring you our best services.

Jan 21, 2016

Dear A N Khan,

IFB Team.

freecharge.in - transaction is pending state
    recharged my BSNL number from this order...
    mts - OFFER NOT PROVIDED
    according to MTS offer of 999 i will get 2 movie ticket...
    Star Plus - Saath Nibhana Saatiya
    We are considering cancelling our Sky subscription because...
    scholarship - Scholarship
    Respected sir, My name is Md Tousif Alam.c/o-Md Kased Ali...
    Lava xris X8 - Request for blacklist
    Sir.this set was presented by my son in bangalore,working...
    Exide Life Insurance - cheated n imposed insurance policy
    Dear sir, i had an insurance policy which i stoppedvlast...
    BSNL UP EAST - NET SPEED
    Recharge 3g data pack but speed very bed Please contact us...
    JEE MAIN - RECHECKING OF JEEMAIN RESULT 2016
    I had given jee main 2016 on 3rd april 2016 and i was ...
    Nagpur Municipal Corporation - Sewrage overflowing problem in kashmirigali Nagpur
    Total area is submerged due sewerage water overflowing in...
    SBI Credit Card - Activation of Credit Card
    My credit card was abruptly deactivated by SBI fraud...