IFB WASHING MACHINE

JINS NB

Mar 10, 2014

machine mal functioning

My machine is ELENA SX
even after complaint to customer care center at kalpetta they tease me and show fece against my request.
This be the first experience from such a reputed fame...the complaints are rusting of shock absorber ,get colour mixing of wet clothes,time lagging ,ujala like additives get patching on clothes,and non drying of wet dresses....

QUARTER LAKH RUPEES TO IFB LOT OF TEASES TO CUSTOMER WHAT A PITTY!!!!!!!!
Kamaljit Chhibber

Mar 1, 2014

fraudulant and false claims of IFB

IFB washing machines' operation mannual and guarantee cards mention their machine giving ever and again satisfying customer's family needs of washing cloths. Its web sites claims total customer satisfaction and excellance through perfaction in manufacturing. But these are claims which company never intends to honour and are made only to lure the customers by befooling them and to stand in competiton with other companies and as such unfair trade practices as defined in consumer protection act and fraud as defined in criminal law.I purchased fully automatic washing machine on these claims of IFB which has become a junk within few months as its shockers, control panel and other major parts all need to be changed which cost more or less the same amount as of IFB's new machine within few months of its purchase. This is their perfection in manufacturing. and excellence and yet they also claims that their machine gives ever and again satisfying service However as per their claims customers can file complaints against the company through out their lives as their claims guarantee their product giving satisfying service the whole of life (as is clear from ever and again satisfying service claim of the company) Therefor all customers who are not satisfied with washing machine of IFB and do not get their grievance redressed like me can file complaint in consumer court and other courts for the same dont allow IFB to run its business based on false and fraudulant claims which they do not intend to honour. Prof.Kamal Jit Chhibber, Advocate
[Updated by Chhibber Mar 01, 2014]
kavurisailu

Feb 19, 2014

Error Button

Respected Sir/Mam
I've given a complaint against the working mode of my IFB machine. All the time the error button which blinks five times is shown. Since five months i've been calling the agent of vijayawada(Mr. Raja)who came and told us to put IFB Volt Control Which costs Rs.1200. I told him that we are ready to invest more money on the volt control but he told that the problem will be solved with this one of IFB volt control Rs.1200 but the problem continued and i called him later many a time to rectify the problem but he took it ease. I,m very shameful to tell that inspite of being a literate person i could not solve my problem. Then i called out the Vijayawada branch people and told my problem .They said they will surely solve my problem but went in vain. This is my problem which i wanted finally to tell you. If you can solve please solve my prob or else i"ll put the working of my machine in the facebook and the problem which i faced.This is surely not a black mail but my PROBLEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................................
ramakrishnan g

Feb 5, 2014

Service provider did not attended complaint

I used IFB executive plus model machine since 2005 and machine under AMC with periodical renewal.In this cinnection I complained in customer care on 16/01/2014 in complain number:11148759 and my customer ID:2753918 . After a week one executive attended and he checked the machine and said that Drum and barring will be changed within a week But till now nobody contact me for repair of machine Even after a week I contacted the same executive he said that Spare parts will come from IFB company for 15 days but till date no response your authorized service provider in Annanagar area.
In conection with above matter , I remain complained to customer care on 28/01//2014 and 04/02/2014 , Later complain attended by Mr.Ramesh ,he said that I will arranged to next day(5.02.2014)but till now nobody response to my complaint from service provider .
Authorized service provider lethargically to attend against complain too late if the machine under AMC otherwise attend immediately.However since 16/01/2014 repair to delay is too inconveniance to my family members.Hence I request you to early arrangement to repair and change the spare parts(Drum & Barring) of the washing machine.
Ramakrishnan,
Mobile no:9884002001.
zorifzorif

Feb 4, 2014

water leaking bottom

i have complained before the same issue nobody yet contacted me. where i can contact please let me know
Munish Govil

Jan 31, 2014

Main Board Problem
Our IFB Machine model Senorita SX 6 kg on 24May'2012, since than this machine giving us problem. We have lodge 10 complaint since the purchase. Last complaint done on 24Jan'14, it is still pending.Complaint no.- 12275472

Engineer visited and told that motherboard needs to be replaced but since than nobody came at our home and nobody is responding with a positive reply. We hope that this message is gonna wake up the executives of IFB company as already I have launched a complaint on their website also,but still nobody is replying.

IFB are making useless washing machine with bad quality of material used.
Harassed Customer
rajtiwari7777

Jan 13, 2014

motor not running

i am using IFB ELENA DX 5.5kg. Now i facin g problem that all auto operations are OK but motor not running .If i am rotating wheel manually in opp. direction than only it getting start.pl. give me solution.
rajshekhartiwari@yahoo.com
hrpanchal1973

Jan 8, 2014

IFB dish washer not giving desire clean

I have purchase IFB dish washer before 3 months. My customer No. is 10364848. I am using all the specified consumables ( salt, detergent & rinse aid ) of IFB make ONLY. I was having very good result in first two months. But from last 1 month, I am not getting the cleanliness & shining. I have locked complaint before 4 days ( on 3rd Jan-2014 ) with ticket No. 12156490. But his technician has closed the complaint without solving the problem. This is showing the negligence of IFB.
M.Vaidyanathan

Jan 7, 2014

IFB Washing Machine Model EXE.PLUS

My customer code1092455 with annual maintenance contract from 2nd January 2013 to1st January 2014.. The machine is not properly drying and water leaking from back bottom. Complaint no. 12160228
M.Vaidyanathan,
Phone 09949891875
nadelladevi

Dec 20, 2013

TOO WORST SERVICE

My Machine (IFB) was not working properly.So we called The service man to check once.He verified all and told it is the "Timer Problem".I am Thank Full before untill the complaint arised,since we are using this from 10 years.If any problem persists they ~ll with in few days.But This Time I am Shameful to say all the customers "NOT TO USE IFB" ,BECAUSE OF SERVICE IS V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V..V.VV.V.V..V.V. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
pdurga

Dec 15, 2013

Customer support for IFB washing machine

Worst customer support!
after following up for one month we came to know complaint is closed reason they gave is door locked!
We informed them not to visit us without informing and we don't know when they came!
Twice my husband was waiting at home as the IFB service person said he will visit and he never turned up.

When confronted with strong objection they said parts are not available. Now it became our daily routine to talk to IFB customer support without any results.
preeti.mathew

Dec 7, 2013

DOOR NOT GETTING LOCKED PROPERLY

I have purchased your IFB wachine machine elena steam 6kg in the month of June 13. WM's door is not getting not properly locked just on the next day of the purchase , somehow we tried to press and locked the door, the intake water goes out of the machine alongwith the soap water .Even if the overhead tank is full, water goes out when we pressed the front door for washing. second complaint is that even after washing compleated all the switches shown ON. when we select cotton mode for washing, it is very noisy. also found water leakage from steam button. we have complained to the call center on the next day of the purchase itself there ws no response. Ist complaint ws attended after one month but it was not properly solved. like this we have contacted three times and no proper solution given. i have contacted mr. johny incharge of service center and had send a technician after many follow up ,tchnician came and cut the part of the door yet the problem is not resolved.

IFB should improve its customer support to sustain in the market. Pl think seriously on your franchisee work style and their technical competency which are damaging the company’s brand. I am not interesed in keeping this machine with me anymore. I am decided to approach consumer court as you have no good service franchisee with you and my issued is not resolved even after 5months of purchase. Your after sales service is worse it we will not suggest anyone to buy IFB....

I want this machine to get replaced on TOP PRIORITY!!!

Mathew Thomas
narainahilesh

Dec 3, 2013

Water block

My Name is Naresh from Pattabiram,chennai-72
I am using Serene-SX washing maching.I was purchased this machine in 2011. So its still under warrenty period.Last saturday(30.11.13) water has blocked inside machine. So i have booked complaint to IFB customer care. my complaint ID is :11027094.
Customer care people given some another consultancy name. That is I MATRIX CONSULTANCY. This consultancy also not taking care of complaints.Usually using word is today or tomorrow we will provide solution.

Three days has gone from 30.11.13. But still solution not provided.

Please send a service people to solve this problem.

IFB IS GIVING WORST SERVICE SOLUTIONS IN WASHING MACHINE INDUSTRY. I HAVE NOT FACED THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM IN ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER

Naresh
+91 9940227260
jeemonabraham

Nov 29, 2013

loud noise

Sir,This complaint is first of all about the way the complaint is being handled by your service center which to my knowledge is functioning at hill palace near thripunithura. I am rather constrained to make a detailed complaint in the light of the bad and miserable experience meted out to me by the staff of your service center.I had purchased the washing machine vide purchase bill number CHN/4334/08-09 dated 27.1.09 from Ekm.I must say that it had functioned without trouble for a period of 3 years.Later on the machine started producing loud noise and that was duly reported to your service center but there was inordinate delay of more than 2 months in attending the complaint and consequently the trouble got aggregated and I had to pay a heavy price for the delay on the part of your service center, since the entire drum and the connected parts had to be replaced which had raised the bill to for more than Rs10,000.It is true that the machine worked smoothly for a while but after a lapse of a few months again it started showing trouble and the personnel from the service center who had attended had issued another bill for replacing MCB,,the price of which was shown as Rs 1538/ along with a service charge of Rs 337,the sum total that came to Rs 1875.The bill dated 2/10/13 issued from IFB customer care logic solutions hill palace p.o is still with me.I regret to tell you that hardly one month there after the machine had again started trouble that is a loud and unpleasant sound is produced by the machine in the course of its working.

I may sum up my the complaint by highlighting the lapses on your part as follows:
1. The technicians who come to attend the complaint have no experience or knowledge about the machine and surprisingly they are recent pass outs from the ITIs or having no qualification..
2.The technicians on enquiry had revealed the truth that the instruction is given to them from their Boss is to replace the troubled part instead of repairing it.
3. The very provocation for writing an elaborated complaint is mainly that, the service personnel are more interested in pressurizing the customer to have an AMC which alone they say would be the appropriate remedy.
This complaint is registered with an intention to move the Consumer Forum in case my grievance is not properly redressed

contact no: 9447080091
pa suman

Nov 22, 2013

IFB automatic washing machine buttons not working

My IFB washing macine Model AW60-8061, is under extended warranty period. Machine swithes are not working. When I complained to IFB repair centre Madurai they did not attend. Kindly help me. M-8489022474
vireshst

Nov 21, 2013

washing machine not taking water

Washing machine is not taking the water & same was temporarily rectified almost 3months before, such that it is working by adding water externally. But since from last 3 months we are requesting to attend the problem to service person & still it is not attending & every time getting the answer that coming Thursday will attend. So kindly take necessary action from your end
jd_md7

Nov 21, 2013

Main Board Problem

Our Ifb Machine model Serena sx 5.5 kg is not working since last month.Engineer visited and told that motherboard needs to be replaced but since than nobody came at our home and nobody is responding with a positive reply.

Kindly any Executive of IFB,please send any technician with spares so that our machine can work and little bit of IFB service honour can be achieved,pathetic service by IFB

Harassed Customer

Mohd Javed
Rewa (Madhya Pradesh)
takkar66

Nov 20, 2013

not attend complaint

I have registred a complaint for regular service ..service center call me for service about a month ago.but no service man visted for sevice .ihave 7kg digital IFB front load washing machine
prathibha kudthadka

Nov 19, 2013

About Free service

We purchased IFB senorita 5.5kg top load washing machine in 2009, with 4 yrs warranty. At the time of purchase we were promised of yearly one free service. But all these 4 yrs free service is not done at all. This year 15 days back I got a call from the company executive reminding me abt the free service. I told him to giv a call and come on any day. But so far no one has come for the free service. Company has not kept its promise.

Prathibha B.
nivasam

Nov 9, 2013

washing machine-Elena

The drum of the washing machine was not rotating.The water entered and discharged and the nob ratated but the the drum was not rotating.This AMC reneved on 24-1-2013 for one year.Please take urgent care about this matter.

Ravichander.K.A
Kotharakkal house
Perumannu
Kechery.P.O
Thrissur
Keralam-680501
Manoj takiyar

Nov 8, 2013

IFB customer care for washing machine

My IFB front loading washing machine had broken down past five days.The motor sounds like moving but the tub does not move while spinning. Above this its working has turned extremely noisy. And now it is completely non functional. I had already made a complaint against it to the customer care number which was attended to by a service executive who reported us of bearing defect or something of the sort and committed to attend it soon. But has not turned up yet. I had called the customer care again who asked me though listened to my problem but had put my call to hold until I found it unresponsive and disconnected it.
Lately the service workers of IFB have turned extremely irresponsible and seem comparatively less efficient also. The services of IFB are growing poorer and poorer day by day. Hope this serves well to communicate my problem.
Manoj Kumar Takiyar
Registered number:9935859885
Contact number:9305173409
neeru garg

Nov 7, 2013

timer not working properly

timer of my fully front load automatic machine is not working properly.
I made complaint on 1st November 2013 on customer care services.
Mechanic came and took the part of timer but he has not got it repair yet now.
Kindly see to the matter and get it done soon because I'm facing too much problem.
vinod.k.rai1972

Oct 17, 2013

washing machine not working

I have purchased a IFB washing machine in Feb-2013. That was not working now. register a compliant on 10.10.2013. after that per day I call to his costumer care and they told me Tomorrow the complaint will attained but till now means 17.10.2013 no one attend my complaint.
The service of this Company is very poor. I don't suggest to purchase this company product.

Company given a toll free no. but they are cheating . On that no. we are charged as a STD. I call them 23 times but there are no response.

Vinod kumar rai
sunayana

Oct 11, 2013

washingmachine

not working power supply damage
sunayana

Oct 11, 2013

washing machine

not working power supply damaged

Mobile fraud call - fake call regarding ibps
    hi , i got a call from 07250906010 number told me that he...
    LG India - Non attending of technician of Authorised Service Agent
    M/S Glacier Aircon Sercices, authorised service agent of...
    HDFC Bank - Loan got rejected
    Hi, This is my loan refference number 29105299.My...
    Idea - 3G data Card Speed Very slow
    Dear Sir, I am purchase idea 3G data Card No. is...
    11968 - Credit Card Disapproved
    Hi , I applied for HDFC Credit Card and my Reference...
    SRMSCET,Bareilly - security money not returned yet
    SRMSCET bareilly college has not refunded security money...
    Dish TV DTH - Dish TV
    Dear Basant, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be...
    Auto Rickshaw Kochi - Misbehaving
    I hired auto from Kakkanad (PALLY STOP) to Bharath Matha...
    Autorickshaw - Lost Electric Guitar
    I had taken a auto from St.Xaviers Poonam Nagar, Andheri...