IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Mani.Paliwal

Oct 4, 2014

IFB Washing Machine

DO NOT BUY ANY IFB PRODUCT.

Worst Washing Machine & Worst Customer Care.

Within a year of purchase, problem started. Registered a complaint(
Ticket 13887581) but not getting proper response / service.

Technician gives false commitment & has not visited to check what the problem is.

DO NOT BUY ANY IFB PRODUCT.
Pankaj Suvagia

Sep 30, 2014

No response from service station eventhough washing machine is under maintenance contract

I have been compelled to send this mail at last. Really frustrated with kind of service and response we have been getting from service station.
My complain ID is 13827419 that was lodged on 7th Aug 2014 ( very well within maintenance contract) and again reminder were given on 19th and 25th Sept on call center apart from calling every day on service station in Vadodara. I am sorry to say, I wasted my money making calls to service station and all in vain. Daily we are getting false commitment from service station and last commitment was to provide service/repair on last Saturday ( 27th Sept),but no body turned up on that day. Even toady morning we called up service station and the reply was “two man has already left and will reach to my place soon”. Till evening no body turned up and final response was technicians forgot to carry the spare part.
In the process, the situation today is such that , the washing machine has totally stopped working. This is merely because of negligence in attending the problem on time. Today is 29th Sept and complaint was booked on 7th Aug.
It really surprised me that it can happen with reputed company like IFB. Now I don’t see any reason why I should not take any further action and will not let it go like this unless my washing machine is repaired to full satisfaction.
I don't know if IFB have any system to track if the complain is resolved/attended or not. Would appreciate your quick response on the matter.
lalalalala

Sep 19, 2014

detergent powder sticks to the clothes

we have a senorita plus washing machine.we have it since 6 years .but from past 6 months our washing machine doesn't clean the detergent off the clothes properly .proper washing is not done by the washing machine.we have lodged a complaint to the company but no response or action is taken by the company.we kindly request you to take a action on this problem or we would be forced to distrust your company's service.
BASAVARAJA SANGAPUR
#3360 21ST MAIN ROAD VIJAYANAGARA 2ND STAGE
PH : 9964463113
Raj15482

Sep 19, 2014

Timer not working

We have a Senorita DX 5.5 KG washing machine which is in a running condition. Last month the Timer was fell down and after that it is washing only with 40 minutes timer. We have raised a compliant on that and service person has visited and told that board was gone in the washing machine and need to be replaced otherwise it wont work for anymore. It cost around 4500.00 to change the board. Could anyone of you tell me that is it really required to change the board for this price.
kanniah.t

Sep 13, 2014

water leakage from washing machine

water leakage from washing machine Supremo-Dx.Complaint given to customer care center on 29.8.2014.Technician attended & informed that Tub was rusted and no spare tub for this model available as ifb stopped manufacturing this model two years ago and suggested to go for exchange.For the sake of tub costing around Rs.3000/- service,they will take the washing machine for Rs.3000/-and customer has to go for new machine for Rs.30000/-In what way it is justifiable.ifb has to take care of availability of all models spares for replacement.Service center should not force customer to go for exchange.Two times service center closed the complaint without attending them.Sufficient & necessary care to be taken to supply necessary spares as required in this case.
tjayamani

+91-9010856177

The costumer care officer
IFB

Respected Sir

This is to bring to your notice that we have a IFB front load machine. We are in Annual maintenance scheme. Our Customer Code is 10503133.

In the month of February 2014 we gave a complaint that our machine was jumping. The complaint number was 12403384. With out attending the complaint they closed the complaint. Again they took another complaint no was 12458411. After vigorous calling to the complaint officers Mr. Kumar 9848056970, Parag 9391102021 and Ms. Deepti 040-39187606 and sent a mail to the corporate office Delhi, The Technicians turned up and attended the complaint. When they see the complaint they found the rubber was damaged. They said that the rubber is not available and we will put the indent. For the time being they put the old rubber which was removed from the other model machine. Many times we called them sometimes they don't lift the phone also.

Now again I have a complaint on 9th Sept 2014, that my complaint is that there was no proper drying. We given complaint In the afternoon they send a person to check the machine. He did something and after that there was spinning problem. Again we have given complaint, rang up to all the numbers and said that the cloths were inside. They said we will send the technician but till now no one attended the complaint.

Please inform the people to attend the complaint and change the door rubber also. There is no proper service in your Hyderabad IFB watching Machine. No proper communication. Is it your way of service for the customers? We are paying money for the maintenance. If all the technicians are busy they should be inform us that in what time they will come so we cannot wait for them. We will be on our work. We stopped all our Programs. This is not good. So I request you to kindly consider the customers and give good service to get the good reputation of you company.
With regards

no power supply
gaurav Tatpalliwar

Sep 5, 2014

washing machine spinning isse

The worst and the hopeless service i have aver received ever in my entire life for any product i have nearly complained for 10 times i have used my washing machine for only 5 or 10 wash rather the rest days went in my compaline only no 24 hrs assistance its fake i m frustated with the product i suggest plz not to go for the product of the IFB its watse of time as well as money.
mflbalasubramanian

Sep 3, 2014

no response

ifb washing machine repair compliant past 20 days firstday one person came remove all parts and go second day nobody respond
every day say come but not yet come 24 hrs compliant but no use at all
bineeshpv

Aug 30, 2014

ifb washing machine belt problem

I have already registered my washing machines complaint and one technician Mr sajeev attend the complaint one week back ,he found the complaint ie problem with belt and now there is no support from their side ,they didn't getback even after 10 days and we are staying in a flat and it is too difficult to wash cloths ,so send the technician immediately ,

name :Bineesh PV
my contact number is 096334 11333

Bineesh
sandeeppapireddy

Aug 27, 2014

serviceing

Service very very bad, washing machine water leakage problem, number of times called
logu68

Aug 27, 2014

I am having IFB Senorita Plus washing machine and it is under AMC, when ever I register a complaint with IFB customer service, without attending the fault your service department is closing the call, and I am getting SMS message saying that "your complaint has been resolved if satisfied sms 11664521 Y If not resolved SMS N"

Even any service person attend the call they always try to sell any IFB products like filter, cleaning powder etc.,

I am very sorry to say this that your service level is very very poor, I am afraid that , I my life time I will not recommend IFB Washing machine to any body.
swfranklin

Aug 26, 2014

IFB washing machine-Problem not resolved

I have purchased a new IFB Elena Aqua VX washing machine on 4-7-2014 from Sundar Radios, Marthandam, Tamilnadu. My customer ID is 3933006. Immediately after the completion of Demo by the service person from IFB, on the very first day of working of this newly purchased washing machine, the machine was stopped. I informed this to the customer care and after continuous calls made by me, the service person attended the problem and partially cleared the problem. From that day itself, the power LED available at the control panel is not working and the service person informed that it will be ordered and replaced immediately. I have lodged a complaint with the IFB customer care number 1860 425 5678 and also registered a complaint by sending sms 'IFB' to 58888 and I have received a complaint ticket number 11561639 from IFB. But till now, even after nearly two months the problem is not yet resolved. Just I have received few calls from IFB informing that a service person may contact soon. But no use till now. What is the next step I should follow. Please inform me.
sahanagowda

Leakage of water from washing machine

I have purchased IFB serena sx 5.5 kg washing machine around 3 years ago. My customer id is 3449270. Since 2 years there is leakage of water from the machine when it runs. This leakage is not from the inlet/outlet pipes but from the machine itself. Repeatedly I have raised complaint and the technicians sent by IFB have had look at it but the issue remains unresolved. The explaination by the technicians is unsatisfactory,
On 23.08.2014 I had raised complaint about the leakage, complaint no. 13624454. A technician attended on 24.08.2014. After he attended the problem, the leakage has increased more than ever before and all the water spilled from the machine. I called the technician again on but no response from him. I doubt that some part is malfunctioning and that it has to be replaced. The warranty still exist. But the technicians sent by IFB are not responding properly. I will have to go to consumer court for proper redressal if the issue is not solved.

Sahana
08172 263773
sahanagowda

Leakage of water from washing machine

On 23.08.2014 I had raised complaint about the leakage, complaint no. 13624454. A technician attended on 24.08.2014. After he attended the problem, the leakage has increased more than ever before and all the water spilled from the machine. I called the technician again on but no response from him. I doubt that some part is malfunctioning and that it has to be replaced. The warranty still exist. But the technicians sent by IFB are not responding properly. I will have to go to consumer court for proper redressal if the issue is not soved.

Sahana
Ph: 08172263773
ramsudha

Aug 25, 2014

Washing Complaint

IFB - Washing Complaint

Dear Sir/Madam, I had purchased washing machine (SR No: 122767) from Unilet showroom at Erode. Unfortunately, the item does not function at all or not working often. In past 5 years I had repaired my washing machine more than 6-9 times for various major manufacturing issues. I have read through all the details within the accompanying instruction manual supplied along with the washing machine as well as worked through the various trouble shooting methods but it seems that the washing machine simply is a faulty product. Now I decided that I can’t use this product anymore and I would require a replacement for the product as soon as possible. I don t need any repair for the same product again. I have been a loyal IFB customer for and have always been perfectly satisfied and happy with my purchase. Your Erode service center Varsini Enterprises service is really arousing pity and they never care about customers. Also most frustrating part is customer care/ service center is closing the compliant number without closing the compliant. I have been calling the customer care on a regular basis but unfortunately yet to receive any satisfactory response. I can’t wait for the replacement more than this week. Kindly expedite. Thank you for your time and consideration in advance! Please look in to the matter on an urgent basis and do the needful Very truly yours, A Muniappan Erode - 1 9842704004 9842335582
sudipta biswas

Aug 24, 2014

not working washing machine com no13523682

I have registered regarding non functioning of my ALANA DX 5.5 Model washing machine before 20 days.Over telephone I have also reminded three times. But no action have been taken till date though my washing machine is with in the warranty peoried.
suesankar

Aug 23, 2014

UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE MEN IN A PROFESSION

Happy to use I.F.B product, I.F.B got a brand name its not an easy task being an entrepreneur hope you knew it better.
purchased item-Elena Aqua on 17.01.2014 no default till 20.08.2014 later a minor problem in water circulation. registered a complaint, c.no- 11 66 75 49, as per customer management service man showed his presence, thanx god, repaired the tap, in such a hurry way and responded in a rubbish manner. on raising questions he terms us to read the prospectus and learn the process, prospectus is for educated one. how in case of uneducated one? if prospectus could play the role, then whats the use of service men? rather than providing the process to function a machine, provide a course on how to address a customer with humanity to your service man. I.F.B may put to DOWN by SERVICEMAN.

(if my words found to be harsh anywhere i am sorry sir, but really we cannot accept the way he behaved to us)

REGARDS

No service from IFB Service center

Complaint no: 13587382
Location: Bangalore

IFB,

I was promised my complaint will be addressed within 48 hours but it has crossed 72+ hours still no one bothered to address it even after 7 follow up calls.

If you can't address a complaint of a customer then IFB IS UNFIT TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT TO CUSTOMERS. Please learn on how to service your customer's complaints and then start to sell your product. VERY VERY POOR and BAD SERVICE.

I will bring to notice of people who are planning to buy IFB and make sure they don't undergo the same problem which I face.

PEOPLE PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM IFB AS THEIR SERVICE CENTER IS VERY VERY POOR BUT I AGREE THEIR PRODUCT IS GOOD AND NOT THEIR SERVICE.
Jayasuryan

Aug 16, 2014

Replacement of 8 KG Digital Direct Drive washing machine (SR No: 060147)

Permanent Customer No: 2844567

First Complaint/Ticket No: 13249474 dtd 30.06.2014 (Status: complaint closed without my consent)
Second Complaint/Ticket No: 13494879 dtd 04.08.2014 (Status: complaint closed without my consent)
Third Complaint/Ticket No: 13564433 dtd 14.08.2014 (Status: Open)

Sub: Replacement of 8 KG Digital Direct Drive washing machine (SR No: 060147)

I had purchased 8 KG Digital Direct Drive washing machine (SR No: 060147) from Unilet showroom at Bangalore.

Unfortunately, the item does not function at all or not working often. In past 3 years I had repaired my washing machine more than 3-4 times for various major manufacturing issues. I have read through all the details within the accompanying instruction manual supplied along with the washing machine as well as worked through the various trouble shooting methods but it seems that the 8 KG Digital Direct Drive washing machine simply is a faulty product.

But now the current issue is that the drum of the washing machine had broken into 2 pieces and is being under repair for past 46 days. Now I decided that I can’t use this product anymore and I would require a replacement for the product as soon as possible. I don t need any repair for the same product again. I have been a loyal IFB customer for and have always been perfectly satisfied and happy with my purchase.

Your Bangalore service center Harinidhi Enterprises service is really arousing pity and they never care about customers. Also most frustrating part is customer care/ service center is closing the compliant number without closing the compliant.

Very truly yours,
- Jayasuryan
Bangalore, Karnataka
yaaz_6406

Aug 13, 2014

IFB WASHING MACHINE, AMC

I had issues in my IFB washining machine previously and it was repaired immediately by the technician

I have adviced by technician to go for AMC, I have paid 3,00 rupees.

Post AMC technicians not interested to repair the machine.

I think the service agencies will not get good commissions for AMC machines.

Don't go for AMC at all
jagdish chindak

Aug 11, 2014

washing machine working

washing not working for last 3 months
complained to dealer many times
harsuneet singh

Aug 10, 2014

front load washing machine

dear sir
my self Harsuneet singh from patiala my numb 9646320941 . last month in july we servised our washing machine from your patiala branch service centre after one month again same door open problem is created . i called to the ifb machine service center number 39004321.from my mobile number 9646600443 actually i forget my registerd numb which i was regisetrd in ifb branch so thats why service care members are not registering my complaint now we are very harrased please solve our problem immedieately we shall be very thankfull to u

Harsuneet singh
house-196, new mehar singh colony ,tripuri town patiala ,punjab
customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Aug 8, 2014

ifb

Dear Amrita Baidya,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team

cbse maths 2015 - paper
    Please sir. Do re exam of maths and physics otherwise...
    LPG subsi amt not recoive - BANK ACCUNT LINKED LPG to ACCOUNT NO HE .
    sir meri 60day he subsi nhi aa rhi koi risponce nhi mil...
    298303 - Regarding deduction of money from my bank account through...
    Dear Sir, My name is Shabina Khatun i belong from...
    NTL Call Taxi Operator in Chennai - after confirmation no taxi was sent
    I ( Chandru of mobile number 9381118622 ) been a regular...
    Reliance - RE: Not received full talktime
    Dear Shyam, As per your telephonic conversation with...
    government of bihar - taking donations from criminals
    a criminal in the village of nalanda district , where the...
    Vijay Tv - Idhu kadhala
    Vijay tv, Wats ur problem in uploading full...
    PayTM.com - Fake product delivered, unresponsive customer care!
    I ordered a silver 16000MAH MI power bank. And what do I...
    mobile tower - Stop installation of realince mobile tower in residential...
    Near my house plot no 9 Girjanagar kanpur near 37 B.N PAC ...
    West Bengal Staff Selection Commission - Forgot the Registration Number
    Respected Sir/ Madam, I am Shoumi Sarkar. I applied for...