IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Archi60

Sep 16, 2016

washing machiene is making noise

On 12th of August I have lodge my complain for the locking door of my machine the complain no was 18243782 one mechanic came and check the machine on 14th and said when ever the parts will available he will come and repair the machiene on 19th he came and changed the part on same day I told about the noise problem of my machine he told me it is due to over loading I was not stisfied by his answer. I tried to run my machine after 3-4 days but the noise problem was their so I lodged my complain on 27th of August my complain no is 18312618 on 31st of August again 2 person came and told me that their is a problem of bearing it will change on thursday 1st of september I asked them weather they will come on Thursday because its a market closing day in our town they assured me that surely they will come but was not on 2nd due to some emergency I have to leave the town for two days I came back on monday and call the ifb service center they said shortly some one will attend your place. Again on 9th I call at the center then only on 10th a person came he dismental the machine and said that their is a problem of drum and as soon as the part will available we will contect you . Again on wedness day 14th I call at the service center they told me that the part is still not with them ,yesterday also I got the same answer and a person from service center told me that it can be available only after 21st, 22nd now I really don't know what to do because I have to go out of station on Tuesday 20th and will back on monday I told this to the service center person . I lodged my complain on 27th August and today is 17th in 21 days Ifb service center people were unable to fix the problem of my machine. Its really somthing amazed , why you people fool your coustemors at the time of purchasing the importent thing my machine was on warienty may be this is the reason that you people don't want to do the job on time.
Thankyou
Archana Sharma.

Dear Sindhu,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Dear Roy,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

ank349

Sep 15, 2016

IFB microwave -No service even on getting AMC done

I had got the AMC done for my IFB microwave 20PM1S model in May,2016. Even after logging many tickets, no one from IFB came to give the services. On contacting a dealer, I got a number of nearest IFB service point but even they were not helpful.Since last 1.5 months, the service centre is giving me lame excuses that they don't have fan that needs to be replaced in the microwave and are trying to get it from outside. I would like to mention that it has been more than 4 months that I have been trying to chase the IFB people.

I know its very hard to believe that big brand names like IFB provide such poor services but I guess it is the fact which I have got to know with my experience. I would surely not recommend this brand to anyone.
So people out there please do look out for other options and DONT' JUST GO BY BRAND NAMES.

Sep 14, 2016

Dear  Rojy,

Sep 14, 2016

Dear Rajesh,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678 Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

Dear jcr,

Dear  Jcr,

sindhu krishnamoorthy

spinning in IFB- Express mode

During spinning process, its taking in water. i want to know, its working properly or not.
T SRINIVASU

Sep 9, 2016

IFB WASHING MACHINE SERVICE

Complaint ticket numbers from past one month. 110311272, 1103269622, 1103394071. Nobody is bothered to attend the complaint. Complaints are getting closed with there own wrong reasons. No supervisor is available to speak at call center. Very big mistake I did by purchasing IFB product. I just wasted my money. Very disappointed with IFB and there service team.
rojy27

Sep 8, 2016

IFB - Mother Board not working

Hi, This is the last resort I have to address the complaint I'm Facing for the last one month.I'm Writing on behalf of my Father who has been calling the dealer and service guys for the last 1 Month to sort out the issue.
I regret to say this is the worst service I have ever seen in my life from any company.It is really Pathetic and I want this to be taken to higher management, We have had washing machines before from Whirlpool and LG and there service was commendable. But you guys fail.
The machine stopped working and when we asked them to come and check they advised Mother Board is not working and it needs to be replaced. That was the last we heard from Them. Its been weeks, we are calling them everyday, chasing them, But Noone cares. I regret the day I decided to buy this Bloody IFB washing Machine.
If you guys are unable to find a replacement Mother Board come and change the Washing Machine. Now there are going to be holidays coming. So I dont Think I wont be hearing from you guys anytime soon.
If You Guys cannot deliver proper after sale service then stop selling. Better get this aspect right than promoting Your new products.

Rojy
8111922799/9446115248
Model - TL-RCG 6.5 KG Aqua
jcr

Sep 4, 2016

ifb washing machine

I HAD COMPLINT TO CUSTMOR CARE DUE TO WASTE WATER RAINING PROBLEM, I HAD COMPLINT Ist on13th august, but till my problem is not rectified, your servive is very poor. my ticket no is 1103177797, this is your service.
tvvaradan

Sep 4, 2016

ifb filter

I purchased for 2500 rs one filter from ifb franchise as suggested by ifb they duped saying it is life time. but it went bad in months. now they say purchase again for 1800. no warranty no safety no assurance. many letters, complaints are all in vain . i am driven to go to consumer court only if not solved tkt no1103347494. code 3830432
T.V.Varadhan
chennai
jyotisil

poor service

My customer ID is 10477938. I had requested for 2m inlet pipe and an one trolley for my sanorita sx 6.5kg washing machine. It is almost 3 weeks now but no technician contacted till now. Also requested for re-installation of the washing machine to a new place. Spoke customer care 5-6 times who are again again giving fake assurance that the matter will be resolved within 48hrs but for no result. M feeling helpless and now think its a bad decision buying IFB product for its pathetic after sales service. For last 3 weeks i am not able to use washing machine.

Bhabajyoti Dhar

Sep 1, 2016

Dear Ashish,

sunil madan

Sep 1, 2016

Complaint not being attended inspite of repeated intimation

Complaint No. 18328161
Sir i have called customer care repeatedly but could not get resolved yet as their response was unfavorable.
I am fed up with such kind of attitude, please look in to this and necessary action.
IFB customer care No.18604255678

Sunil Madan

Dear Naga Rajan,

niranjan chippa

Aug 31, 2016

ifb washing machine "water leaking"

Dear customer care service centre,
. Iam Niranjan from Koratla. Dist:Karimnagar (Telangana)
my machine problem is leaking water so kindly send a machanic
rsdelhi

Door Lock Problem

Since buying your new ELITE AQUA SX 7KG machine, we have been facing a particular problem again and again. The problem is that after loading laundry, closing the door properly, selecting required program and pressing the Start/Pause button, the machine takes sometime to start but doesn't start instead trips the MCB. But after trying 2nd or 3rd time it gives error "Door Open?" -- "Pls. Close". Even after pressing the door, the error doesn't go off.

Please note besides main MCB, the Volt Control (MCB) supplied by IFB is also installed. The machine is under warranty. It is being properly handled and periodically cleaned with IFB supplied DESCAL. Each time after lodging complaint, your local technician visits after 3-4 days and changes its electronic card but after a gap of 3/4 months, the same problem crops up again. You can verify from your record the detail of our complaint tickets :

05 FEB 15 : 14852928
21 JUN 15 : 15811019
28 JUN 15 : 15865589
31 JAN 16 : 17332364
16 APR 16 : 17683895
26 AUG 16 : 18308744

Can you please check and advise best solution to this particular problem.

Ranjit Singh
ranjit.delhi@yahoo.com

Dear Alijaminnath,

Dear Sankarakuthalam,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to kindly inform you that we have given you the estimation cost for repair of your Washing machine. Kindly let us know if you would like us to repair your machine and we would be glad to assist .

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue

IFB Team.

Tikona broadband - Compelled to pay extra bill by Legal Notice.
    Sir, I took tikona broadband connection in Dec 2015. My...
    paytm - +_8
    care---paytm.com - _£
    paytm care - husker
    Mobile fraud call - 9136968414 - fraud call for debit card
    I got call from the mobile no:- 9136968414 and said the...
    DT Star Cinemas - Incorrect Billing
    Dear IT authorities, This is in context to one of bills...
    HKM Solution - Cheated me for paying money
    Sir, Please take complaint of behalf of me and take...
    Chennai Corporation - Street lights not working
    Hello Sir, Please note this is Karpagarajan residing at...
    Auto Loan - my rm manish kansara not accepting my resignation
    Resignation Letter Dear Sir, I would like to resign...