IFB WASHING MACHINE

Vijayawada,
Mobile num:9490293883

May 9, 2016

Dear Monson,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on:

Mrs.mjs

May 7, 2016

rude staff

hello want to bring it to your notice that I had some problem with my microwave the person named ranjan who came to check it was extremely loud and rude..from 10 days I have tried to switch on my microwave but it just don't work..when he came and switched it on the diplay lit up. .to which he he started off shouting tell me excatly what the problem is..this is not the way he should be speaking. .they need to be trained as to how they should be polite and address the customer.

May 6, 2016

Dear Vinny,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Vinny chugh

May 6, 2016

Ifb front load washing machine very problematic.

It's been 4 years we have purchased IFB front load machine and since then I regret buying it.
Machine stops working in every 2-3 months and after complaining several times one of the mechanic come and fix it.
Machine starts workings for sometime and then again some issue.
Basically,we purchase it for rainy season as it takes a lot time for clothes to dry up but frankly this machine is of no use.

I am really upset with the product and the services provided by the company.
I would never suggest any one to buy the same.

Disappointed customer
Vinny chugh
monson

washing machine

I HAVE PURCHASED FRONT LOADING WASHING MACHINE . I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT ON 30/04/2016 AND NO RESPONSE IS COMING FROM IFB . IT HAS BEEN FOUR DAYS . I WANT A IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO IT . IT IS COMPLETELY NOT ACCEPTABLE FROM A BIG BRAND LIKE IFB . SERIOUSLY I AM FEELING THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO BUY IFB PRODUCT AND I WILL ALSO SUGGEST OTHERS TO NOT BUY IT. IF TILL TOMORROW I DID NOT GET ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE . I WILL HAVE TO TAKE FURTHER STEPS AGAINST (IFB WASHING MACHINE DAPT) .
LINAJA MONSON

May 4, 2016

IFB Washing machine issue

Hello IFB Team,

Good day!

This is Paramasivam from Erode and my cus id is 2682552.

I have raised the complaint about my IFB wasing machine on Feb 2016. Since three months passed still my Washing machine issue not resolved.

Whenever i called to erode IFB center and managers (Vijayakumar, Rajesh, Rajasekar) they have informed me that issue will be sorted out by tomorrow and they don't have spares like that three months passed away since issue not sorted out.

Everytime erode IFB managers are telling me that they need to get the spares from Tirupur district. (Why the brand like IFB dont have spares in Erode district itself)

We have purchased the IFB product due to the brand and quality. But Erode IFB customer care spolied the brand name and service of IFB.

Since my call has raised i have called from my mobile number to IFB centers and managers for more than 100 times but no improvement.

Today again i called to IFB toll number again and they assured me that they will esclate my case to esclation team in IFB.

Now the fourth month is running i am not sure my issue will be sorted out.

I am not sure where to esclate to take necessary action. If possible the IFB person whomever look into my post kindly take action on this.

My mobile number is +91 9884860128

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Anil,

ajaniljain@gmail

Apr 28, 2016

complain no.17713535

My executive plus washing machine is not working for last one & half months.On my last complaint Technician did not came and falsely send message resolved.What's the use of AMC &service centres.I reg.
fresh com.no.17742279,requesting to resolve it quickly.

......Dr Anil Jain
471,vayu vihar,harjinder nagar
Kanpur, mob.9838578381

Apr 26, 2016

Dear Jyoti,

Jyotidixit10

Apr 25, 2016

No show of service engineer even after direct complain

I have an ifb dishwasher for past few years.It started leaking water a month ago. I made a complain on the nos. provided and was assured that service engineer will contact me in 24 hours.No one came. A person appeared after 4 or 5 days. There was no electricity. Said he will come the next day . But he did not come. I complained again . Still no one came. I called the service centre directly . Still no one came. .....I don't know what kind of service ifb is providing. It has been 20 days . No one has bothered to come or contact me . At the time of making the complain i had specifically asked that the engineer call before coming. The person who came without calling said that he did not have time to call. If this is the service ifb provides , i will be scared to buy another ifb product. ...........jyoti

Apr 24, 2016

Dear Vilas,

VilasBharambe

Apr 23, 2016

FB serice

Hi All,

Thanks for Ticket No-1102191450

But i am not happy of IFB serivce which i am getting. I had called Mrs Mayuri Patil(Area customer manager. Thane) to attend my call. Yesterday I visited to your IFB Authorised service Centre "Datar service". Mr. Yogesh(9867152876) who is owner of this service centre. I had word with Yogesh about this ticket. He promised me that my call will be completed on Saturday or Sunday. I know today is holiday of your service centre. I tried to Yogesh on his mobile about the status of my ticket, but his mobile is switch off. Is this way to provide the customer service from IFB?

I paid money for proper service not for such worst service from IFB. I will think in future for the service.
I logged call on 16th-April-2016, but till date (24th April2016) my call is not resolved.

If your service centre is not working properly so you have think for customer point of view. You have talk to your service center for such service.

@ Mayuri Patil- Please provide me other service centre for next time i wll call a call with IFB for better service.
@Yogesh- As you promised me to complete my call on Sunday, that is the status?

Can some one look on high priority?

Vilas Bharambe

washing machine not working

Washing machine not working from last 6 months
venkatalaxmi

washing machine not working

Leakage of Water, Inside Drum welding got broken.

Dear Nilay Bakriwala,

Sivaraman G

Apr 18, 2016

IFB Water Inlet problem

One of the worst services in Vellore,Dont buy IFB Washing machines in Vellore because technicians are not installing correctly and also not coming for services not picking the phone calls even after complaining to customer care, no steps have been taken one of the very very very worst services
jeevansush

Apr 18, 2016

IFB washing machine not working properly

Our IFB senorita vx 6kg is not working properly..whenever we set time it gets stuck there only..we had the same problem some one month back also..we had a very hard time catching hold of your customer care service. .even pestering for so many days at last they sent some stupid technician,who in my opinion didnt know a thing. .He just did something and collected a bill of 900rs..but the problem stil persisted which was coming on and off..Now its completely not working..Not able to contact your customer care and local service providers are also not responding..One of the worstest service from ifb I hav seen..Seriously feel im never going buy anymore ifb products at al..

Jeevan
gubbi.tumkur.karnataka

Apr 14, 2016

Dear Saranya Swamy,

gavrov

Apr 14, 2016

stopped workin b4 4 months

I have purchased d machi b4 an year.. Suddenly one day a noise came frm machine and it stopped working. We called several times regarding the issues n complained nearly tons of times..but no respond at all! And dey ll tell we will solve a problem but they don't even care..i would tell common people not to choose ifb washing machine plz. Waste of money n time! I got vexed up and if dey not solving a issue..i ll definitely file a case against ifb

GE healthcare - Bad after sales service
    Ur representatives just do not pick up phone.is it a...
    Shoppers Stop - Worst Service
    I purchased a denim from Shoppers Stop and while giving it...
    House Rent Issue - Advance amount not returned back
    I took rented house by giving advances amount-30,000 and...
    Mobile - Mobile Lost
    To, Officer in charge, Andheri Police...
    TCS - Tcs next step account locked
    Good evening sir, I would like to inform you that my Tcs...
    Insurance code - Cancellation of insurance code
    Sir, I urgently want to cancel my insurance code as I...
    Disney - not showing Kochikame
    It is a long time that Disney xd or hungama channel had...
    MCD NORTH - Road Jam due to Mechanics
    I am residing Rohini sec-8 Pocket E-16 H.No. 96-97 already...
    niit - No classes are provided.
    I have joined classes from 13 June now today is 24 July....