IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Aug 8, 2014

Dear Amrita Baidya,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Rajeshpulkeet

Aug 7, 2014

Front loading angular washing machine

Dear viewer
Through this complaint i want to warn the new customer not to buy ifb product if they are plannign to buy. The worst buy in my life is this ifb washing machine. On 17/8/2010 i purchased the angular washing machine from panchkula dealer. In the first month it started giving me the problem. Withing six months of purchase i experienced the bundle of problems. The machine was sent to workshop twice in the early period of purchase for a period of more than15 days. Anybody can imagine the problem. I used to complain the company every month sometime 2-3 times in a month. Anyone can imagine the problem when the maching is not working. In this entire period i faced a lot of disturbance due to technicine visit . The model of angular Washing Machine had permanent technical fault the company has stopped the manifacture that model and removed from its website. The IFB company has cheated me because it did not ask the customer to return the product as if any product is not worthy to utilise all companies ask their customers to retain back the product if it does not satisfy the customer.
Cheated customer of IFB
Rajesh singh
Amitgupta99

Aug 6, 2014

Re-installation complaint not completed and executive misbehaviour

I have raised a request to re-install my washing machine(Senorita Dx5.5). At the time of raising the service request i was told that the charges for re installation are Rs.175/-. The guy asked for Rs.350/-. He was not willing to fix the machine to water outlet. When i asked him to do the same he just screwed the machine drum back and left without saying anything. His behavior was relay rude and unprofessional.

Does re-installation means just unscrewing of 2 bolts. I can do that myself. Would you pay someone Rs 350/- for just unscrewing of 2 bolts??????

Amit Gupta
Amitgupta99

Aug 6, 2014

Re-installation complaint not completed and executive misbehaviour

I have raised a request to re-install my washing machine at the above mentioned address. At the time of raising the service request i was told that the charges for re installation are Rs.175/-. The guy asked for Rs.350/-. He was not willing to fix the machine to water outlet. When i asked him to do the same he just screwed the machine drum back and left without saying anything. His behavior was relay rude and unprofessional. My washing machine: Senorita Dx5.5

Amit

Aug 1, 2014

Jul 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Karthick,

Thank you for providing your details,we have escalated your issue and will revert at the earliest.

karthick_49

Jul 30, 2014

IFB Wasing Machine - Escalation

Please be in touch with me on 9884837318/9962687317 for IFB Wasing Machine - Escalation.

Karthick S

Jul 29, 2014

Dear Mr. Karthick,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

karthick_49

Jul 28, 2014

IFB Wasing Machine - Escalation

This is Karthick from Chennai..

My washing Machine is in AMC and complaint against the problem with my washing machine was lodged on 20th June' 2014. Since than the complain is open for more than one month and I am unable to use my machine.

The Technician and look the issue after I lodged the complaint. He said that cabinet is damaged and need to be changed and he said that approx. 3000 will be new cabinet to replace in washing machine. So that your washing issue will be fixed. We are agreed to replace the new cabinet. Once we agreed he said that customer care people will follow up regarding the cabinet replacement and COST.

We are expected the call from Customer care service reg Cabinet cost for more than 15 day. But no body called us regarding the issue.

So I followed-up the issue reg the problem to the customer care and they said that Product is not currently available and we will get in touch with you once we receive the product.

Before two weeks we get the call from Customer care said like your product is available now and approx. cost will be 3000.So we are agreed for that. They said ok sir we will deliver the product to your home and technical will install the cabinet and fix your issue.

We waited for some days and failed once again. Once again I followed up to the customer care and they said your product will be delivered by today. As they said product is delivered to my home. But the technician didn't came and attend the issue.

I got irriated and getting the fake promises from the customer care & technician related to fixing the cabinet.

Without fixing the issue ,I received the message from the IFB care on Last sat(July 26 2014) stated like your issue has been resolved. I got irritated from the IFB.What the hell going here?i need to know why they are doing like to us.

For the name sake,IFB person(Praveen - 044 40494444) called me on the same day when I got the resolved message and he said like the Technical(Pandian - 8939881339) will fix the issued on Monday After 2 PM(July 28 2014).But Unfortunately I trusted him.

Once again I fooled and frustrated from the IFB.

IFB has given the service to FRANCHISEE he don't care for the customer feedback/problems. The response time is very low.
and worst.

I need the Justification why the above thing is happened. Please escalate this and take proper action.

Karthick S

Jul 28, 2014

Dear Amrita Baidya,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team.

IFB Industries Ltd.
Home Appliances Divisions
L1, Verna Electronic City , Verna
Salcete , Goa

This is to inform you that , I have purchased one IFB Elite Aqua SX 7.0 Kg Front Loading WM washing Machine (sl. No. 5003736) from Great Eastern Trading Co. 56/27 S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrack pore , Kolkata- 700 012. (Vide Tax Cash memo no. 14/1314/17649 dt. 16.01.2014.)
After purchasing the machine it is facing following various mechanical problems.
1. On 8th July,2014 Nothing displaying in Digital display Board then I reported to service centre and then it was repaired on 10th July 2014.

2. After repairing the machine on 10th July, 2014, the very next day when the machine started water filling, the display board shows “motor error” and accordingly I reported to service centre in this regards. The service engineer was visited and checks the machine more than 10 times but they fail to correct the system and the machine is not working.

3. Now they want to take the machine at the service centre for further major repairing.
This is also to inform you that as per you, the warranty period of the machine is 4 years. I am purchased the machine not more than 6 month. We don’t know what will be happened in next 6 months or next. Being the reputed concern like IFB Appliances whether it was acceptable for me to take this type of machine.
I therefore request you, if you kindly replace the machine. So that we can relief from this harassment.
Amrita Baidya.
praveenkumarg

Jul 25, 2014

Do Not Go for IFB Washing Machine Service through IFB customer service technician

I am the victim who faced problems with IFB service. Kindly requesting you proceed and get in touch with local service/technician. I raised a request through IFB customer care they told me the ticket will be close in 48 hrs.
1 day : raised a ticket, call center guy told me it will be closed by 48 hrs.
5th day: technician called me for the available time
6th day: came and he doesn't know how to open washing machine properly.. and he called some one else how to open it and he couldn't do it. then he opened back side and just revolved the motor shaft and said motor was failed and has to be replaced.
he told me it will cost around 3.5k if you go though company i will do personal repair and it will cost 2k. i told him to go through the company policy and replace the motor and he took service charge of 350
9th day: he came with another guy and that guy cut down the motor connected wire and told me he will replace it with another motor and that motor will be taken from the dealers showroom without owners knowledge and my motor will be replaced there. they promised me to go with their personal repair it will be around 3k if i go with company policy i may have to pay around 6k. finally i refused to do that then he just placed the motor without connecting the wire. and they told me they will come in next day.
14th day: keep on calling them they are not picking the calls.
16th day: called to customer care asked about my ticket status, they told me ticket has been already closed. the reason is i didn't pay Annual Maintenance cost. once i told the problem to them they are replying sorry for the inconvenience and will raise another complaint. Fed up with IFB Quality of Servicing. Finally IFB doesn't care about the customer problem their aim is to sell the products not about the quality of service in case of issues. come to technicians these fellows aim is how to get money from u while servicing. either by replacing your original parts with duplicate parts or hiding original price of the parts.

Note: don't allow technician to take any part from your machine, ask them to get the new one and replace. once you are going for replace call the customer care and check the original cost of the replaced part.

I don't want other suffers like me.. its a kind request.but final decision is Yours.
bhanuprakash111

Jul 17, 2014

machine is not working properly

DEAR SIR
SUB;-my elina washing machine is not working properly
REF:-ticket no. 13304124
WITH REFERENCE TO ABOVE FIRST I COMPLAINEDTHROUGH HELP LINE ON 09-07-2014, MECHANIC HAS NOT COME. , AFTER WARDS SO MANY TIMES I COMPLAINED, MECHANIC PROMISE me to come very soon. but till today he dont hav time to come. service center gave me machanics mob. no. -7024140076 named Mr. atul modi. after that i am continuously calling him to come betul, but he is telling me everyday that he will sand someone to attend me within next two days. I m sorry but ur customer service is very poor & it proves that having a IFB product is a big mistake of mine.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.
WITH REGARDS
bhanu prakash bathma
CELL NO.9425183463
VTIFB

Jul 14, 2014

washing machine did not stop

washing machine didnot stop and continuously changeover from easy wash to intisive wash .
slkumari

Alena Aqua SX 6kg front door

not working
Akila Brindha

Jul 14, 2014

Changing the tub in the IFB macine

My complaint no is 11379628. lot of time i called to customer care but till now no one can come to service the machine.Because of this I am getting so much irritated. Kindly I ask you to repair the machine otherwise i will issue the complaint in consumer court and also I will give add in the newspaper and social networks about your irresponsibility.
Raju Datla

Jul 10, 2014

Poor response in service

we have been doing followup from more than a month and no proper response in doing the service.

This looks like no proper service center is being maintained by IFB in this region as we have two washing machines both with complaints.

Complaint no:13104344
Complaint no:13271198

Please let us know if this can be handled in better way or else we will post an add in newspaper about the issues we are facing so that it helps other people in making correct decision.

Service center support is pathetic.

Raju
shibilashamnad

Jul 9, 2014

complaint against services

sir /madam

I have registred a complaint for my elenadx washing machine for waterleakage problems through customer care and got the complaint number 11524651, as per this complaint.The technician came at tuesday (1.7.2014). and informed that to change some spare parts. and informed he will come and correct this by very next day, but unfotunatily we are not available on that day. so we suggested him to come on monday.
monday morning i called the service to know the status they informed the tecnician will come at afternoon. i waited till in the evening but there was no respons from the service .yesterday also i called the local service agency for IFB the told the same answer technician will come at afternoon i waited till evening no one come and correct the issue. when i call them they didnt attend my call and make switchoff their phone .Really i am not satisfied with that local service center .When i call them they used to tell they will come and correct by next day. I am not satisfied with the local customer service thiruvananthapuram kerala. this is hardly a i cant use my washing machine. please do the needful

shibilashamnad
AnushaGalla

Jul 8, 2014

Faulty IFB Washing MAchine

The IFB Washing machine (Senorita Aqua SX) that I purchased on 14 APril 2014 suddenly stopped mid cycle on Sunday, 6 july. I lodged a complaint with IFB Customer Care on Sunday, 6 July 2014 and was informed that the technician will attend to the issue in 24 hours. It is now 3 days since I complained and no technician has as yet visited to rectify the problem.

Today (8 July) i made 7 calls to the customer care center and was finally asked to speak to the area service manager - who had the audacity to tell me that the working hours are from 10 AM till 6 PM and he cannot speak to me as it was after working hours. I was repeatedly asked to follow up with the service center and the technician - which is the responsibility of IFB to manage internally. The technician told me that he will come in 30 min to fix the machine and has not turned up even today. It is very unprofessional of IFB and very poor after sales service.

The call center did not event provide me with a complaint ID till i asked for the same. Mr. Shiva from the Call center acknowledged that it was their mistake for not giving the complaint no. (Complaint no. 13291045 dated 6 July).

The service response from the company is extremely poor and i will not recommend anyone to purchase IFB products.

Anusha Galla
Girish Bhat

Jul 4, 2014

AMC

I had paid AMC of Rs.2022/- for my IFB Senorita Plus Washing Machine, the AMC start date was 11/10/2013 and expires on 10/10/2014 vide chq no 96504. But till date nobody has come for servicing the machine. When I tried contacting over phone the phone is always switched off. I never got to talk to any body from your company till date regarding this. I dont know whom to contact since there is no response from any quarter. I doubt if the company is still existing or wound up. If the company is still existing please somebody look into this complaint and refund the amount of Rs.2022/- or else I will be forced to go to The Consumer Forum.

AMC No 2209 dt 11/10/2013
SN Somu

Jul 4, 2014

IFB washing machine repair

IFB washing machine is giving trouble by making sound noice. I gave complaint on 3.7.14 and the complaint no is 11539601. My customer ID no is 3209012. Kindly make arrangement to send some one to do the needful.

Jun 28, 2014

Dear Mr. Binay Kumar,

anant thakre

SHIFTING RE INSTALLATION

I have been a following up with IFB for my Shifting installation of Washing Machine. Very dissappointing response.
Different people call. Nobody visits.
Two days some Ravi visited...... went back with a promise to return with pipe......... yet to return..... following up with him on without any response.09021255566

Yesterday, different person visited. He also went back with a promise to return with pipe.... yet return.
07122293905 is not responding.

Very Bad Experience with IFB Nagpur...................

ifb

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will
revert at the earliest .

Dear Mr. Binay Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team.

Micromax Mobile A110Q - stolen/theft
    Dear Sir, I have lost my mobile phone on 30th Jan 2015...
    anna university - Correction in the marksheet recieved
    I have coorection in the photo of all my marksheets.I have...
    mustakji - +91-8290506565 Get The SolUtIOn KaLa JaDu IN India
    +91-8290506565 Baba Haji Mustak Ji is a well known and...
    ACT Fibernet - I have to pay for internet connection which I haven't...
    Hi, I'm Ashwin. I subscribed for ACT on 9th Jan...
    mustakji - +91-8290506565 Get The SolUtIOn KaLa JaDu IN Hungary
    mustakji - +91-8290506565 Get The SolUtIOn KaLa JaDu IN Hong Kong
    MCD Street Dog Catcher - Complaint regarding street dogs
    Hi, I would like to inform you that our colony is...
    mustakji - +91-8290506565 Get The SolUtIOn KaLa JaDu IN Germany
    mustakji - +91-8290506565 Get The SolUtIOn KaLa JaDu IN France
    We Recover Lost Properties Same day - recover lost property
    Am a Very powerful traditional, spiritual, herbalist...