IFB WASHING MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB WASHING MACHINE

Jun 13, 2014

Dear Mr. Anil Kumar,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

agarwal kajal

Jun 13, 2014

washing machine

we are using this product from a long time n initially i wud say IFB have given us a very good service.but this time im really sorry to say that after making repetitive reminders n calls the company staff is not responding to us.Even the concerned staff is not giving us any answer. I wud request the concerned authority to plz look into the matter n plz revert to us.

Rajendra Kumar

door not open properly

DEAR SIR
SUB;-DOOR NOT OPEN PROPERL
REF:-CUSTOMER CODE 872624
WITH REFERENCE TO ABOVE FIRST I COMPLAINEDTHROUGH HELP LINE NO.39004321 ON 25-5-2014, MECHANIC HAS NOT COME. , AFTER WARDS SO MANY TIMES I COMPLAINED, MECHANIC HAS CAME AND SEE THE MACHINE TO PROMISE TO TAKE THE PART.. AFTER WARDSI RECEIVED ONE MESSAGE THE COMPALINT WAS CLOSED, I IMMEDIATELY ASKED THE MECHANIC , THE PART IS RECEIVED WILL BE REPAIRED TOMORROW, TWO DAYS I AM WAITING BUT NOT REPAIRED, IMEEDIATELY I SEND THE MESSAGE ,13050737 N TO CELL NO.9231004321, 0N 05-06-2014. OUR FINAL REQUESTED10-6-2014 TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NO.39004321 .,ON . 10-6-2014( VIDE TICKET NO.13120537), TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM, SO FAR I HAVE NOT ANY PROPER ACTION
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.
WITH REGARDS
E.T.PRASADA RAO
CELL NO.9849557861

Jun 12, 2014

Dear Mr. Suresh Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

suresh.veeravalli

Jun 11, 2014

IFB Senorita SX

Hi I am Suresh Kumar Veeravalli,

I am the customer for IFB for the last 10 years, one year back I have Exchaned my IFB Elina Washing for the new IFB Machine Mode is :IFB Washing Machine Senorita SX 1000 RPM
at the time of Delivery I have been told that the machine is covered with RAT Mesh now the machine circuits are spoiled by "RAT" i have raised a call with IFB for the problem
Ticket No: 13114010
IFB Technician came and verified the machine at my house and he is telling that I have to pay Rupees 8000+ for the machine repair
the Machine is under warranty and the RAT Mesh is also provided by IFB (I don't know whether its really installed at the time of delivery but i have been told that this is in built)
now why i need to pay for the Repair when the Machine is under warranty and RAT Mesh is also installed by IFB

Please do the need full as I am not able to pay this much 8000+ Rupees from my end

Suresh Kumar V
+919986378221

Jun 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Murugesan,

As discussed will arrange a call from our sales expert to guide you on the exchange.

Jun 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Anil Kumar,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

anil kumar vattikonda

Jun 8, 2014

huge sound is heard when the machine is running

when the machine is running huge sound is heard .

address
PHN NO-9490522335
pkesavi

Jun 8, 2014

IFB Supremo Delux non Functional

My Supremo Delux Front Loading IFB Washing Machine is non Functional. My address is 179 Military Hospital, Kalimpong Military Station, Durpin Dhara, Kalimpong, Darjeeling, West Bengal - 734301. Mobile - 9547248641.

Earlier about four months back service Engineer from Siliguri had checked and said that the main motor needs replacement and the cost of repair was Rs 4200/-. When I asked about warranty for the repair, he refused stating that company is not offering any warranty for spares, hence he could not give the same. So I did not give okay for the repair.

Companies of your repute must give warranty for such a major repair to maintain confidence in the minds of the customers. Kindly help me and send your nearest service Engineer to repair my machine on priority with warranty on any day. Thanks.

Yours sincerely
Periasamy Murugesan
Mobile - 9547248641
darshana nahata

Jun 5, 2014

IBF dishwasher pathetic service

my complaint was first launched in march end problem being my soap dispensing unit was jammed and hence the vessels were not getting properly cleaned.Our AMC had expired so we took a new amc on 2nd april and your technician and his manager assured us that it will be replaced in 30 days
No one bothered to call us after 30 days and even after making innumerable calls on the toll free and service centre number we only got to here that it is out of stock and will come tomorrow....
i have called the service centre and would like to mention that mr rahul and mr laurence managers have both lied and harrassed us regarding the part even after full AMC....i have till date not rec the part or any acknowledgement from them....they even switched off their phones and mr laurence after agreed to refund our AMC amount shamefully.
IFB service sucks ....AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH US ..THE SAME PATHETIC SERVICE 3 YEARS BACK MADE US CHANGE OUR WASHING MACHINE FROM IFB TO LG

SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE SHAME BOTH THE IFB BRAND AND CUSTOMERS
managers like this bring the morale of all technicians down to the core.

darshana nahata

cofirmation of warranty on washing machine IFB Senator DX

It is submitted as under :-

1. That at the time of purchase of model Senator DX on 29-1-2010 I was told that company offer of warranty on this model is 7 years.

But now the service center says that now warranty is 4 years. Please confirm the warranty on this model offered in jan 2010

2. It is also brought into your notice that machanics deployed at Rajpura Town are not qualified resulting defame to Co.

Legal Consultant Mob 09888808910

Cofirmation of warranty on Senator DX in Jan 2010

1. At the time of purchase of this Model in Jan I was told the offer of Warranty from IBF Co is 7 Years . Therefore
I purchased it in on 29-01-2010. But now the service centre Rajpura says that warranty is 4 year.

2. Please confirm the offer of warrant on Senator DX in Jan 2010.

----------------------------------------------

The machanics with Rajpura service center are not well qualified which resulting bringing bad name to the product.

S.S Pathania
Legal Consultant Mob 09888808910
Akashjot Singh

WORST SERVICE

Our washing machine sanetor 6kg is not working properly i.e.not spinning and not tumbling
I have registered the complaint at head office 15 days back at 18604255678
the technician came next day and told that spare parts are not available
After one week I again contacted head office they gave me mobile no.9216323693 Gurpeet Singh. He told me that I have sent a mail.
Gurpreet Singh told me to contact Inderpal at Ludhiana mobile no.925603877. He told me we are sending spare parts soon.
After about 5 days I again contacted head office they gave me no. of Sandeep Kaur at Ludhiana no.01616451155. I contacted her. I again call called her today but of no use. We are washing clothes manually. It gives us mental and physical trauma. Machine is still out of order. It seems all officials are sleeping and doing nothing. It is not for the first time it happens always. Now I have no option but to move legally...

May 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Murli,

We tried to establish contact with you but unfortunately we could not get through. Meanwhile, we hope we were able to address all your concerns to the best of your satisfaction. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and once again assure you our best services in future. For any assistance related to our Products & Services please call us on 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com.

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

Shreekantrao

May 28, 2014

Washing Machine is not working

I had complained regarding the washing machine on 24.5.2014. I got a message
(i.e. Your ticket no. is 13023987 IFB CARE will get in touch with you shortly. Please call 18604255678(MTNL/BSNL)/39004321 for updates, quoting ticket no.)

Till date, no body will call me. What they are doing. Why can't, they are not attending?

Today 2 times I had called regarding this complaint to TOLL free no. They told we will forward the complaint. At the same time I ringed Raichur Distic Technician. He told I had not recived any message form IFB. When I recived I will come and attended it.
Already 2 day over, including today it is 3.
Please do it at the earlist.

Shreekantrao AEE(E)
State: Karnataka
Pin : 584170
deepak1972

May 24, 2014

ifb senator not spinning during wash cycle

From the day one I am not able to get spinning in my washing machine nor I understand their wash cycles always cloths will completely wet after wash (1000 rpm).
So I don't recomand ifb to any body

Deepak
shuklayagnesh

May 24, 2014

ifb washing machine

TICKET NO.12997726 22/05/14 MACHINE DRAIN WATER WHEN START ROTATING SOME WIRING PROBLEM TILL TODAY NOT ANY RESPOND FOUND

May 23, 2014

Dear Ms. Sunitha,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

sunics

May 21, 2014

IFB Elena complaint

I have an IFB Elena washing machine and found working good. I recommneted my sister who lives at Kottayam, Kerala to buy IFB itself and she bought IFB Elena DX 5.5 Kg almost tfour years back.

But the initial installation and demo itself was not informative, she said. they were not instructed about the type or quantity of detergent to use or frequent cleaning of the tray etc..

f he same got repaired on 18/7/2013 but again got problem in a month.afterwards, now complaint registered almost six months back and not yet rectified. some technician told to change the cover. but didnt came up with the solution till date.for the last six months, they are tracking the complaints and now a days, no body even answer their calls.
As a satisfied customer of IFB, I would like them to be served same as we get at Ernakulam. its widely told that the IFB service at Kottayam is very poor.This is not expected of so called reputed company IFB.
kindly consider the matter seriously and take urgent steps to rectify the same at Kottayam. and also do the needful for the case of my sister at the earliest .

customer details:-

Thanks and regards,

Sunitha C S
SELVASUNDARAM K

May 21, 2014

no water supply in to the machine

Water block
My Name is Selvasundaram from Arachalur,Erode District, Tamilnadu. I am using IFB Top Load washing maching.I was purchased this machine in 07.06.2011. Last saturday water has blocked not supply to inside machine. So i have booked complaint to IFB customer care Erode.
Customer care people given some another consultancy name. This consultancy also not taking care of complaints. that consultancy people told me that that was fully water blocked and that filter was damaged its can't use. that cost was Rs. 2.500/- its correct or not please inform me. but this this machine was used not frequently. extra water purify machine cost 1800/- so total cost 4300/-. what to do?

Selvasundaram.K. Arachalur
+918300039693

May 20, 2014

ifb

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us atcustomerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

May 20, 2014

Dear Mr. Murli,

We are extremely sorry for the delay occured, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

atmakurs

May 19, 2014

Service people spoiling IFB brand name

Its been an year since i brought IFB Senoreta washing machine and about 2 months back while shifting my house our plumber was tightening the water inlet pipe and it the inlet pipe knob got broken.

I called IFB customer care and asked for service. The service representative was really rude and all that he tried to do was upsell me their other products. He replaced the inlet pipe and took the money. I did not even receive a bill for that. When i called IFB and told them to raise a complaint, all they did was make the same guy call me with some lame excuses.

Recently some other executives came to do the annual maintenance and even they confirmed that the inlet pipe that was installed in not genuine IFB spare part.

It has been a good experience with the product and their service except for this incident but this is the first thing that comes to my mind when i think of IFB.
rmkrishnadba

May 15, 2014

Ticket 12931909

This is to bring to your notice that i really am having a bad experience in resolving what appears to be a small issue.

People from IFB come see it and do every other thing but not what is needed.

None of the technical people seem to be working as either they are at home when you call them or present lame excuses.

This is not expected of so called reputed company IFB.

If customer feedback is valued at IFB then i think you have to go miles before you can say that IFB is a company of international repute.

Any help or no help is expected.

Enjoy the holidays @ IFB

Murali

May 12, 2014

Dear Ms. Jalmeen Kaur,

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com . Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team.

Manoj Gupta bakery factory - bakery industry in residential area
    महोदय,मेरी कालोनी मे...
    BSNL - broad band
    our broad band connection is cutting of automatically...
    Passport police verification - police raising an issue
    Hi, I have been residing in my village from my birth Aug...
    mobile number - abusive SMS
    A person sends abusive messages from mob no 8081013502 to...
    micromax - Not Deliver my product pathetic services
    Dear Sir,   I have make order on your website on 6th...
    irctc- e-ticket - MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED BUT TICKET NOT GENERATED
    On (19/10/2014) I have done an online transaction to...
    ANSAL API - ANSAL API
    I had booked plot in Acre Scheme of Ansal API. I had...
    Snapdeal and Delhivery courier services - Non Receipt Of Order
    My Order dated 12th October, 2014 to SnapDeal.com for a...