IGNOU

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about IGNOU

SukanyaMinu

Mar 28, 2017

Incorrect Date of Birth in examination form fillup for June-2017

Hi Sir/Mam,

My name is Sukanya Meher and my Enrollment No is 146386882.
While filling the examination form for june-2017 i have wrongly placed my date of birth (Year field) as 1992, where as correct one is 18-june-1993. Please guide me how can I modify the same.

Also please let me know i can pay twice with correct details ?

Enrollment No - 146386882
Control No. - 06174158598
Programme Code - MHD
Mob- 9556402125
SukanyaMinu

Mar 28, 2017

Wrong Date of Birth in examination form fillup for June-2017

Hi Sir/Mam,

My name is Sukanya Meher and my Enrollment No is 146386882.

Also please let me know i can pay twice with correct details ?

Enrollment No - 146386882
Control No. - 06174158598
Programme Code - MHD
Mob- 9556402125
Acenta

Mar 27, 2017

Mother name mistake

while filling the application form i have filled my mother's name as guardian and even got the admission but when recently i previewed my form i got to know that on the place of father's name my mother's name has been written. can u please suggest me what i should do ????? my enrollment no. is 167448013
sonyia thapa

Mar 20, 2017

not recevied id card yet

i didnt receive my identity card yet my exam is on june
abhishekagiwal95

Mar 6, 2017

Admit card

hello, my name is Abhishek agiwal. My enrollmnt no is 142721840. student of M.com from ignou. my question is last 2 years why my Admit card is not delivered to my address. And is a reqst this time i submit my exam form so its a request my Admit/hall tickt pls send to my address...
Thank you..
BANDNAPAIKARAY

Mar 2, 2017

Mistake in Father's name

Respected Sir/Madam,
while filling the application form i have filled my mother's name as guardian and even got the admission but when recently i previewed my form i got to know that on the place of father's name my mother's name has been written. can u please suggest me what i should do ????? my enrollment no. is 170073653
umesh panigrahi

Jan 18, 2017

Provisional certificate

Respected sir/mam,

I have completed my degree in hospitality and hotel administration (Bsc. hospitality and hotel administration) from IHM shri shakti college Hyderabad which is certified by IGNOU and NCHMCT. I didnot receive my provisional certificate from IGNOU or NCHMCT, as I'm joining for MBA for which I have to submit my provisional certificate on 15th of Feb 2017. I hope u will take this matter as most urgent and mail me with sufficient information on my email ID- umeshjp2007@gmail.com contact no 9833565508
roll no-075294 Batch - 2007-2011
Nashwa2703

Dec 29, 2016

Change in Date of Birth

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have submitted application for BTS course starting January 2017. Inadvertently, I filled the wrong date of birth. Could you please advise on the procedure to be followed to make necessary correction. As tomorrow is the last day for admission formalities, request you to expedite this.

Thank You!
Nashwa2703@gmail.com
171477311- application id
skipi

Dec 23, 2016

identity card

sir mai 2nd year M.A exam de rhi hu mere pas 1st year ka id card h bt us par jo stamp h wo clear nhi h 3 exam k bad wo kh rhe h stamp lgwa kar lao maine apne sb ducument n voting card b unko jama kara dia bt mere exam me bich me koi off nhi h mai kya kru pls tell me.. ph 9953243107
coolraaja99@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2016

Not received identity card

I am Nooruddin Ansari of ENROLEMENT NO. 166270967 of course MCA, 2016 and exam are going on tomorrow but i don't have my identity card for attending exam . I have my next exam in 6th, Dec .
Hope you will see my matter and reply soon.

Email- coolraaja99@gmail.com
Mobile - 8541821440
kasturi bordoloi

Dec 3, 2016

not received identity card

I am Kasturi Bordoloi of ENROLEMENT NO. 160814220 of course PGDUPDL, 2016 and exam are going on now but i don't have my identity card for attending exam . I have my next exam in 6th ,Dec .
Hope you will see my matter and reply soon.

Email- kasturibordoloi@rediffmail.com
ph - 9678701058
Lalita chilwal

Dec 3, 2016

lost my id card

Lost my identity card
I have lost my identity card and I have my masters exam in 2 days. Tommorrow is sunday . please guide what can be done in this short duration. My enrollment no.145485726 is . Course - m.com
Please guide

Lalita Chilwal
+919205217718
jyoti rathore

Dec 2, 2016

change name in marksheet

Correction of name in mark sheet
CHANGE THE NAME
E.NO – 140906337
gov.college jhabua
jhabua
R/Sir,
I JYOTI RATHORE completed M.A. English literature from IGNOU. my name is mistakenly written as JYOTI CHAUHAN Instead of JYOTI RATHORE Before marriage my surname was chauhan but now my surname is rathore. MY enrollment no is140906337
So I request you to correct my name to JYOTI RATHORE
Thanking you sir,
Your’s obediently,
JYOTI RATHORE
Onkar nath g sharma

Nov 12, 2016

Correction of name

I have done my M.A from ignou last year .My particulars in the admission form was correctly filled by me but when i receive my marks sheet ,degree and provisional certificate of M.A.There was a mistake in spelling of sharma .Plz tell me what i do.
The wrong spelling in the particulars=shamra
The right spelling is =sharma.
Kavita Thapa

Oct 25, 2016

Not Received my Identity Card and Confirmation Letter.

I received the message of identity card but still
I didn't received my identity card and confirmation
letter. Please tell me how do I get my identity card?
ajayadav

Sep 28, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF ADMISSION CONFORMATION MESSAGE AND ADMIT CARD

I SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCUMENTS BUT TILL NOW MY ADMISSION IS NOT CONFIRMED. MY NUMBER IS 9073268410
sadhna purohit

Sep 12, 2016

not recieved my admit card

i am sadhna purohit my enrollment no.-168276171 .I have not received my student id card yet.
himani arpra

Jul 20, 2016

lost id card

i lost my id card after post received from ignou what can i do
SHILPIPANDEYKVS

Jun 20, 2016

I Card Not received & Correction in name

This is to intimate that I am to appear in term end examination for the course CPPDPT in June 2016 scheduled from 22/06/2016.
My Enrollment No is 152413390.
Today I got my hall ticket printed, wherein I came to know that I have to carry IGNOU Identity card while appering for the examination. However, I have not received any Identity Card, neither in my previous School, KV, Bamrauli, Allahabad nor in my current school, KV, New Cantt, Allahabad. Kindly suggest a way out.

Further, my surname is misspelt in the hall ticket. Instead of SHILPI PANDEY my name has been mentioned as SHILPI PANEDEY.
Tan5

May 31, 2016

Not received my Id card

I haven't received my Id card and I have to appear for paper in June.
Enrolment no.159621112 MAPY.
nessishan314

May 30, 2016

NOT RECEIVED ID CARD

I am Fathimath Naseema H having enrollment number 155993806 registered for M.COM... I had to appear TEE on june 2016... I have not received my Idendity card yet...
deepu pal

May 29, 2016

not recevied student i card

Im am kaushalendra pal my enrollment no- 155657914 . Not recevid student i card
Deepak Ojha

May 25, 2016

No Option to Download TEE hall ticket for MAH program for

I tried downloading admit card for my term end examination which is scheduled form June 1st 2016. unfortunately the link redirects to the old (December 2015) link that has only provision to download hall ticket for MCA/BCA pegram. Please look into the issue.

Enrollment no: 140242629
Program MAH
priti yadav

Apr 30, 2016

lost id card

Lost my id card before exam
wel_gulshen@yahoo.co.in

Mar 30, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF STUDENT ID CARD

Dear Sir/Maam
Myself Gulshen Ali , having Enrolment No is W11581939, I have not received my student id card yet. I had to appear TEE june 2016. Please do the needfull and look into the matter.

Gulshen Ali