IGNOU

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about IGNOU

coolraaja99@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2016

Not received identity card

I am Nooruddin Ansari of ENROLEMENT NO. 166270967 of course MCA, 2016 and exam are going on tomorrow but i don't have my identity card for attending exam . I have my next exam in 6th, Dec .
Hope you will see my matter and reply soon.

Email- coolraaja99@gmail.com
Mobile - 8541821440
kasturi bordoloi

Dec 3, 2016

not received identity card

I am Kasturi Bordoloi of ENROLEMENT NO. 160814220 of course PGDUPDL, 2016 and exam are going on now but i don't have my identity card for attending exam . I have my next exam in 6th ,Dec .
Hope you will see my matter and reply soon.

Email- kasturibordoloi@rediffmail.com
ph - 9678701058
Lalita chilwal

Dec 3, 2016

lost my id card

Lost my identity card
I have lost my identity card and I have my masters exam in 2 days. Tommorrow is sunday . please guide what can be done in this short duration. My enrollment no.145485726 is . Course - m.com
Please guide

Lalita Chilwal
+919205217718
jyoti rathore

Dec 2, 2016

change name in marksheet

Correction of name in mark sheet
CHANGE THE NAME
E.NO – 140906337
gov.college jhabua
jhabua
R/Sir,
I JYOTI RATHORE completed M.A. English literature from IGNOU. my name is mistakenly written as JYOTI CHAUHAN Instead of JYOTI RATHORE Before marriage my surname was chauhan but now my surname is rathore. MY enrollment no is140906337
So I request you to correct my name to JYOTI RATHORE
Thanking you sir,
Your’s obediently,
JYOTI RATHORE
Onkar nath g sharma

Nov 12, 2016

Correction of name

I have done my M.A from ignou last year .My particulars in the admission form was correctly filled by me but when i receive my marks sheet ,degree and provisional certificate of M.A.There was a mistake in spelling of sharma .Plz tell me what i do.
The wrong spelling in the particulars=shamra
The right spelling is =sharma.
Kavita Thapa

Oct 25, 2016

Not Received my Identity Card and Confirmation Letter.

I received the message of identity card but still
I didn't received my identity card and confirmation
letter. Please tell me how do I get my identity card?
ajayadav

Sep 28, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF ADMISSION CONFORMATION MESSAGE AND ADMIT CARD

I SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCUMENTS BUT TILL NOW MY ADMISSION IS NOT CONFIRMED. MY NUMBER IS 9073268410
sadhna purohit

Sep 12, 2016

not recieved my admit card

i am sadhna purohit my enrollment no.-168276171 .I have not received my student id card yet.
himani arpra

Jul 20, 2016

lost id card

i lost my id card after post received from ignou what can i do
SHILPIPANDEYKVS

Jun 20, 2016

I Card Not received & Correction in name

This is to intimate that I am to appear in term end examination for the course CPPDPT in June 2016 scheduled from 22/06/2016.
My Enrollment No is 152413390.
Today I got my hall ticket printed, wherein I came to know that I have to carry IGNOU Identity card while appering for the examination. However, I have not received any Identity Card, neither in my previous School, KV, Bamrauli, Allahabad nor in my current school, KV, New Cantt, Allahabad. Kindly suggest a way out.

Further, my surname is misspelt in the hall ticket. Instead of SHILPI PANDEY my name has been mentioned as SHILPI PANEDEY.
Tan5

May 31, 2016

Not received my Id card

I haven't received my Id card and I have to appear for paper in June.
Enrolment no.159621112 MAPY.
nessishan314

May 30, 2016

NOT RECEIVED ID CARD

I am Fathimath Naseema H having enrollment number 155993806 registered for M.COM... I had to appear TEE on june 2016... I have not received my Idendity card yet...
deepu pal

May 29, 2016

not recevied student i card

Im am kaushalendra pal my enrollment no- 155657914 . Not recevid student i card
Deepak Ojha

May 25, 2016

No Option to Download TEE hall ticket for MAH program for

I tried downloading admit card for my term end examination which is scheduled form June 1st 2016. unfortunately the link redirects to the old (December 2015) link that has only provision to download hall ticket for MCA/BCA pegram. Please look into the issue.

Enrollment no: 140242629
Program MAH
priti yadav

Apr 30, 2016

lost id card

Lost my id card before exam
wel_gulshen@yahoo.co.in

Mar 30, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF STUDENT ID CARD

Dear Sir/Maam
Myself Gulshen Ali , having Enrolment No is W11581939, I have not received my student id card yet. I had to appear TEE june 2016. Please do the needfull and look into the matter.

Gulshen Ali
Enrolment No W11581939
Gitika250391

Feb 22, 2016

Assignments Marks not upgraded

Myself Gitika Arora, having Enrolment No is 151495589, I had appeared in Term End Examination December 2015 and cleared all the exams but my marks in assigntments in two subjects are still not upgraded, I have submitted all the assignments in duly time period. I have a receiving copy also for the same. Please do the needfull and look into the matter.

Gitika Arora
Enrolment No 151495589
praspero

Jan 8, 2016

BED result status

Today checking my IGNOU BED entrance result Roll No.662050394 and Mark=48,Category=OBC(Non cremey) .But due to category is General display in result.If rectify change my category then eligible or Qualifying in BED. Please Honorable to request to kindly consider in this matter I shall be ever great full to you.

Pabitra Sahoo
Mail Id:-pabitrasahoo_83@yahoo.com
Mobile No-9668420923
Aradhana Kushwaha

Dec 9, 2015

Change my subject code

Enrollment no. 085351900
Programme :- MCA

I applied fo TEE DEC 2015 at regional centre Dwarka Sec- 7. My ignou hall ticket is issued for MCS- 043 instead of MCS-042. I had already cleared MCS-043. Please clarify.
Smithaus

Dec 5, 2015

Lost identity card

I have lost my identity card and I have my 5th semester exam in 3days. If I submit form to get duplicate id can I get before my exam.

Smitha
Smithaus

Dec 5, 2015

Lost identity card

I have lost my id card. I have my 5th semester exam in 3days. Can i get duplicate id card, If I can submit the form.

Kindly reply asap.

Smitha

Dec 1, 2015

Regarding correction in my hall ticket

Respected sir/madam,

I am Maruti s/o Bhimappa Bhajantri from Karnataka. I am B.ed student from Panaji regional center.My enrolment number is 140436959, and my study center code is 08027 P , Sangolli Rayanna B.ed college Belagavi. Sir a mistake has been happened through my oversight and one of my paper code
had been wrongly entered as ES 364 instead of ES 361(Education technology).ES 361 is my paper code.
Hence please make necessary correction in my hall ticket and help me to complete my course by providing me a new (corrected) hall ticket.

Dec 1, 2015

Correction in hall ticket

Respected sir/madam,

I am Maruti s/o Bhimappa Bhajantri from Karnataka. I am B.ed student from Belagavi regional center.My enrolment number is 140436959, and my study center code is 08027 P , Sangolli Rayanna B.ed college Belagavi. Sir a mistake has been happened through my oversight and one of my paper code

Nov 30, 2015

Regarding correction in my hall ticket

Respected sir/madam,

I am Maruti s/o Bhimappa Bhajantri from Karnataka. I am B.ed student from Belagavi regional center.My enrolment number is 140436959, and my study center code is 08027 , Sangolli Rayanna B.ed college Belagavi. Sir a mistake has been happened through my oversight and one of my paper code

satya317

Nov 30, 2015

lost my id card

Lost my identity card
I have lost my identity card and I have my masters exam in 2 days . please guide what can be done in this short duration. My enrollment no. is 126857410. Course - MHD
Please guide