Income Tax Department

PLOT 71 POCKET 8 ROHINI SECTOR 21 DELHI
cucare

Apr 24, 2015

Black Money broker

this person use Black Money & use black money customer this person working a LOCATION : DELHI (Ajadpur office vardmaan towar) this man use feak number or office .
Mobile no. -09811039559 ,8802333358
NAME : MANDEEP CHOUHAN
LOCATION : AJADPUR DELHI
THIS IS REAL STATE WORKING PERSON .

PLZ PLZ PLZ ISKO PAKAD LO OR YE BLACK TO WHITE KARTA HAI YE OR KISI SE BHEE BAAT KAR LETA HAI
YE INDIA KO KHOKLA KAR RAHA HAI OR GARIBO KA KYA HOGA JO IN LOGO KI WAJHA SE GAREEB H..........PLZZ ISKO GIRAFTAAR KAR KE ISKO PEETO TO YE SAAB BAKK DEGA PAKKA H

OR HUMARA INDIA KAM SE KAM 30% SAVE HO JAYGA PLZ HALP .............................?
ChintanShah

Not Given Taxable invoice

PARTY NAME = JARRAR LOUNGE
ADDRESS = 1ST FLOOR, CITY MALL, OPP. SANKALP RESTAURANT, NEAR RAJPATH CLUB, SG ROAD, AHMEDABAD - 380059
OWNER NAME = RONAK SHAH
TIN NO. 24074303239
CST NO. 24574303239
THIS PARTY DOING ALL BUSINESS WITHOUT GIVING TAXABLE INVOICE.WHENEVER CUSTOMER ASK FOR INVOICE DONOT GIVE ANY REPLY AND SOUTING ON THEM. PLEASE TAKE IMMIGIATE ACTION.
ChintanShah

Not Given Taxable invoice

Party Name =
sadik1980

black money

I am social worker one man name is
SODHA ALIMOHAMMED NOOR MOHAMMED he lived in bhuj kutch he has a lots of black money and land propartey he has 2 big banglows in bhuj area is SANJOG NAGAR Near Khar sara ground bhuj kutch and 2 big banglows in mandvi kutch area is Salaya near makhdum ibrahim dargah mandvi kutch
He is a chiter man lots of poor pepals this man is chit police is a not given action of this man he has a lots of gold so i kindly reqvest to i t dipart ment pls given action and save poor man money
Thankyou
anujbhati890

Black money

i want inform you that Mr.H.N.Sanadihiya (AEN in Director works office in Rajasthan university of Veternary and Animal Science Bikaner. Rajasthan ) He get commission of pass bill of constructions work every month 5-10 lakh commission. his have lots of Black Money i want you black money catch him.last 30year he collect balck money get commmission of poor people.please do something stop this man. i reaquest you hope u doing somthing good work inquire this man.
MANOJ KUMAR CHAKRABORTY

Apr 21, 2015

Delay in tax refund for F.Y - 2014 - 2015

My PAN No. is ACMPC5533A. I have submitted my tax return ( E - filing ) on 08.08.2014 and obtained the receipt no. 110724597.
But till now the tax refund has not been made. Could you please advise when this will be done ?

Manoj Kumar Chakraborty
muddi papulamma

Apr 21, 2015

tax evasion by govt emplyee

Dr c Hanumathu rao spho CHNC VAYALPAD CHITTOOR DIST ..TAN NO=HYDCO5800E......He submitted false statement to tressery and then tax evasion done he removed surenderd leave bill 42000=00 and allowances also removed 70000=00 fromthe GROSS SO VERIFY AND PUNISH HIM
sandipkmbhr

Apr 19, 2015

LandLord not giving PAN Card details

we have been renting a flat Hingane Mala, Hadapsar Pune 411028 ,for 30 months. The landlord has declined to provide us PAN card number.
We suspect he is not paying Income tax for this flat, and have hidden taxable income of 125000 to 150000 every year.
But please look in to his Income tax statement. He have more than 3 Rented flats.

Owner: Bhagawan Londhe
Lane 2, 2nd Floor, Survey No 79, hingane Mala, Hadapsar, Pune 411028.

Note : For Security concern I am not sharing my details.
nsrao

Apr 18, 2015

Running unregistered chits & unlicencedfinance business, not paying income tax to the government.

Mr. Sikha Srinivasa Kumar, S/o Mr. Jagannadha Rao, Door No:- 8-12-31, 9/3, Nehru Nagar, Guntur
Running unregistered chits & unlicenced finance business in Guntur town with the help of retired Sub-Inspector Mr. Alahari Koteswara Rao, threatening the people stating that he had influence with police department. For the past decade he is running unregistered chits & unlicenced finance business in Guntur town by not paying income tax to the government. He earned crores of rupees (purchased plots, gold and lands ) in Guntur town by different bank accounts like ICICI, SBI, HDFC by his and his family members. 10 years ago he is an ordinary man struggled a lot even for food. Now he is owner of Min. 5 to 10 crores.

Pl. investigate. I will definitely co-operate with you

N S Rao
Hyderabad
nsrao35@yahoo.com
ram kumar lucknow

Black Money

respectfully i beg to say that saharanpur city is a commissary at Uttar pradesh near Dehradun capital of Uttrakhand State. Development Office working in village by Village Development Officer (VDO) . What is A village development office basic salary. pl z tell me about post basic +DA+TA ETC Any other paid experiences paid by government for A VDO TOTAL SALARY INCOME IN 1 YEAR .

THANKS & REGARD
...................................
............................................
LUCKNOW
Ajay2050

Black money in dollors

Subject : Complain against Mr. Devdatt Rawal.
This is complain against Mr. devdatt Rawal. Details are as below.
Name : Devdatt rawal
Pass port no. : G-0731125
Pan card no. : ALNPR8567K
Place : patan, Gujarat.
Mobile no. - +91-7874687713, 9510145982
Punjab national bank card no. : 5126-5201-3239-5281
Old Address As per Voting card - 7/74 , Rajkawado, Lakhipura, Patan- 384265, Gujarat.
New Address - C 66 Rajkamal township society, Ambaji nagar road, Patan, Gujarat.

IMP Below.

OFFICE Address - FOR Raid - 2nd floor, N S Traders, Shree Dev Complex, Opp Post office, Station road, patan, Gujarat.

20 Passport at his office and Each Person pays Rs 35,00,000 in cash and dollors. so Raid at this place and catch this person.
ankit240789

Apr 17, 2015

LandLord not giving PAN Card details

we have been renting a flat in Unitech Escape, Nirvana Country ,for 14 months. The landlord has declined to provide us PAN card number.
We suspect he is not paying Income tax for this flat. Also he declined to pay us Security Deposit when we told him that we are vacating his premises.
We will further pursue the Security Amount issue with Law Department.
But please look in to his Income tax statement. He have more than 30 flats.

Owner: Jai Prakash yadav

Gurgaon
selvi kmm

Apr 16, 2015

இன்கம் அதிகமாக இருக்கின்றது..

கண்ணமங்கலம் state bank of india எதிரில் கடை உள்ளது ..இவர்கள் incometax கட்டவில்லை என தோன்றுகிறது ...ஒரு மாதத்தில் சுமார் 2 இலட்சம் வருவாய் வருகிறது ..அது இல்லாமல் வாழை தோட்டம் வாங்கி ,,வாழை தார்களாக வெட்டி சென்னை கோயம்பேட்டில் விற்கிறார்கள் ..அது தனி வருமானம் ..கடையின் பெயர் KAMAL METALS....
chirawa

Apr 16, 2015

wrong refund received

following pan received wrong tds refund where the refund is not refundable

pan AACPY5782B
kiran.wadehra

Apr 14, 2015

Income Tax Refunds

Sir, I have not got refunds for the following Assessment Years from Income Tax Department. I have submitted Form 26AS also which are matching as per my ITR filed online, for the relevant periods to the concerned IT Office. My Ward is 66(2) Delhi Circle.
REG: - MY INCOME TAX REFUNDS - PAN- A A K P W 2663 F
ASSESSMENT YEAR 2012-13 Rs. 5,785/-
ASSESSMENT YEAR 2013-14 Rs.46,870/-
ASSESSMENT YEAR 2014-15 Rs.47,660/-
Please advise where to approach and how. Thanks. Kiran Wadhera email ID kiran.wadehra@gmail.com
imranbems

Apr 14, 2015

No proper bills for cash paid, also abusing with bad words

My family booked a professional photographer for my weeding, but even from the day we signed the contact with him, we have paid 20000INR on check also we signed that in a contract he is been paid 20000INR as an initial fees. BUt he didn't provide any sort bills for that.
Then after weeding we have provided 40000INR more as a second part of payment, he received the cash outside of ATM and he didn't even provide any bills for that as well.
Still as a 3rd payment we have to pay 20000INR all together it will come minimum of 80000INR, but if we if Weeding Album sheets increased we have to pay more.

So far we haven't received even a single piece of bill from him for the payment we have been made so far. Now he is not providing any ALBUM to us it's been 8 months now. we planned to send legal notice to him but he is not providing any bills for the payment he is roughly Abusing us with words when we ask any thing, also he is not answering any phone calls.

within in the same month and few days later he took photos for my friends weeding as well, even for them he didn't provide any bills.

I am sure he is covering all the money as black, and hiding from TAX.
Could Income tax department will take any action against him???

Photographer details:

Name : Praveen Pruno Xavier

Company Name : Light Action Photography.

Address : 166/47c, Golden Street,
Ramanputhur, Nagercoil
Kanyakumari, India

Contact number: +91 90800 48585
ramyasavi

Apr 13, 2015

non payment of tax and fake accounts

a person in our village is owning half our village. he is having a number of houses around our district in other guardian names and not paying tax trying to bribe officers and threatening other people who is about to complain on him he is just a silk jari seller but owning more than 2 crore he now trying to get our land as his land is on the both the sides could not complain in local stations as the officers are with him hoping to get your assistance as soon as possible he is causing lot of troubles to us he is also lending money to people for un imaginable interest and trying to grab their property please help us. we beg you his details are..,
S.C.JAGADEESAN and S..VELLINGIRI
HANDLOOM SAREES, Mfs MUGURTHA PATTU, FANCY SILK, KORA COTTON,
SADUMUGAI, DASAPPAAGOUNDAN PUDUR-,
ERODE DISTRICT- TAMILNADU 638503
jollyrock386

Income Tax underpaying

Dear Sir, The company Delta Flow is operating from New Sangavi Area of Pune as proprietary firm. They are cheating on income tax and sales tax/vat/Exise duty regularly. The monthly sales of company is 1 crores per month, but they are paying income tax only 6 lacs/per year. The company generates huge amounts of cash which is stored in home and in form of gold in lockers.They manufacture chemical pipings and sepcilized flow piping and supplying goods to many companies across India.The promoters have invested huge amounts in lands and plots around Pune and at Native place.They have goods depots around pune in areas like Bhosari,Saradwadi to save on tax.
Please investigate, you can surely get good recoveries.Request you to keep our identity secret.

The address:
Delta Flow, Plot No 12, Lane No 3 Dnyanesh Park, New Sangavi-Pune -27
Varsha Tushir

Tax evasion by Mr. Dilip Raghunath Tambe

I am bringing into notice about the landlord Mr. Dilip Raghunath Tambe at Tambe Wadi, Balaji Park, Tal Haveli, Pune, Maharashtra-412207. This landlord has been letting out his apartments at the aforementioned address to tenants on cash basis for quite sometime now. He opposes the move to receive the rent by either cheque or bank transfer. Moreover, he never returns the deposit of the evacuating tenants. He has been evading this tax for a long time and is confident that no one would come to know about it. Please check into this affair. Details of the tax evading person are as follows:

Mr. Dilip Raghunath Tambe,
Tambe Wadi, Balaji Park, Behind Amrit Electricals, Kesnand Road, Wagholi, Tal Haveli, Pune -412207
Phone of the evader: 9764406560
jnv162521

Apr 12, 2015

one person not paying tax ammount to income tax department

One person having petrol bunk, bore wells, three apartments, from each apartment rents getting almost 70000 pm and his monthly income was almost rs.500000 and storing in one room with godrej lockers near krupa complex in one appartment.
My queries regarding him is whether he is paying tax to the income tax department or not ? because he is taking rent of on rentals was very high
Please ride their properties and seaze properties to income tax department if not paid tax to the government.

Person address
M.Saibaba, h.no.30-275/4/6, sri sai nilayam, road no.9, east santoshima nagar colony, near PB DAV School lane, neredmet,Hyderabad, 500056.
And he is owned two more appartments one is opposite to krupa complex building and one in nagaram and petrol bunk in near sairam theater, malkajgiri.
muddi papulamma

Apr 11, 2015

employee ddo/ tax evasion reg

He is Dr c Hanumathu rao sp ho CHNC vayalpad chittoor ap He was done evasion of tax his TAN= HYDCO5800E He collieded to tressery depart ment he has tax evasion done HIS allowances are 70000 and to draw surender leave in mach 2015 and 2014 nearly 45000 since two years He was committed tax evasion
rahul786786

illegal Money

Income tax department.

This to inform that there is one person in our society named with Roshan choudhary & Bablu Choudhary they had purchased a flat in bhayander 3 years ago for almost 22L on agreement, according to my knowledge they do not have any source of income both the brother are into some illegal activity, I suspect they might have done some sort of crime to get the money to purchase the flat and also they don't have any source of income so how are the able to manage their daily needs. According to me they are into some illegal activity to get money
Also I would like to inform you that Bablu was also involved in some money laundering activity along with his friends where his friends were arrested by Madhya Pardesh police. Please enquiry on this also you will find some clues.
I request you to please investigate and save society from crime done by people like this.

Details of Suspect.
Name : Roshan Choudhary & Bablu Choudhary.
Address: C -204, Shubham Heights, Inderlok Phase 9, Bhayander East. Near Shalom Hospital.

I hope my identity will not be disclosed anywhere.

Hoping for a crime free society.
Pankaj TechLtd

TAX EVATION

Pinku Das S/O Late Jatin Das Vill Salaguri Satra PO Dhing Distt Nagaon State Assam (782123) has invested some money to common villager with 10% interest without permission of Govt.. In this regards, may I requested you to quarry their income and its tax relating for progress our state income and resist their black business.
Regards.
Pankaj TechLtd

TAX EVATION

There is a person name (Late) Jatin Das. He was only a retailer. His has an unemployed family. On depend on this matter, may I requested you to investigated that how his family buy Maruti swift Desire Car, as well as I also informed you that this family is closed with a strong Black Business i.e. They invested money to other person with 10% interest without permission of Govt. which is illegal. as well as they do not deposited any income tax. Matter related quarry please.
Regards.

HDFC ERGO - Hard copy of insurance not received
    I got insurance of my car, but I have not received hard...
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - sbi associate clerk 2015
    I lost my roll nmber of sbi associate clerk pls help...
    Vodafone - Mobile data Recharge
    Unable to recharge my mobile for internet pack since 2...
    Samsung - Pathetic Service
    Dear Sir, My name is Kiran Gadde bought a New Samsung...
    mobile number - vulgar calls
    Dear sir, i am Avinow Rastogi (9453842001) my little sis...
    Idea - mobile recharge
    I recharged my idea phone no 9092079070 two days ago .but...
    E-ZONE CLUB - No bills for cash paid
    No bills for cash paid, also beaten-up and abusing with...
    305643 - DEBIT CARD FRAUD
    Hi This is regarding fraud case of debit card .one day...
    Life ok Channel - Comedy classes
    Comedy Classes A show that must be stopped, this neither...