Income Tax Department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Income Tax Department

himanshu papnai

May 27, 2015

i hve complaints about income tax he makes two similar pan card

Hello sir/ mam
I hve a esu about pan card my father is a government servant he paid our tax every year bt my father pan card hve use in to take lone nd my father hve no idea about this lone . nd a other person hve to smiler pan cars no he also using same pancard nd paid own tax to government .we r a big trubal how to change this lone nd other person pan card coz its creating big problem to our future pls give me write solution of it for further details cl me at 9654520061nd my mail id is hemu.papnai@ gmail.com
santhipk

May 26, 2015

Black Money

there is a person whose name is Sudhakar resident of Arcadia vineetha appartments Flat no 201, Ramalayam Street, Tenali (AP). He is a businessman. he is running dying clor business and lots of property,gold and silver he has but he don't paid any tax. He also has many flats in Tenali and Vijayawada around 3, 2 houses in Tenali. he and his wife has lakhs of rupees in banks and gold & diamond jewellery in bank lockers.

Recently they have purchased 90laks apprtment in Tenali.You people should take care of this type of Black money bastards who is responsible for not paying single penny to incometax.
shiva20

don't pay any tax

there is a person whose name is Amit kumar jain resident of SD-163, Shastri nagar, ghaziabad (UP). He is a businessman. he is running school in bilsi (badaun), a cold storage in bilsi and having factory of rims and wheels but he don't paid any tax. He also has many flats in noida, around 3, kothi in ghaziabad, 2 houses in bilsi. he and his wife has lakhs of rupees in banks and gold & diamond jewellery in bank lockers.

please take appropriate action from where he got such property and money. his Mobile no is 9412417298
reslin

TAX EVASION

I would like to register a complaint against a business; handling by different persons; but registered as a proprietorship in the name of one NRI among them. it is located in the city of manjeri; in malappuram district of Kerala. they have been running the business since long time and at present they have many crores turn over. being a CA i have been associated with them for couple of years as their consultant. during that time; many times I advised them about the income tax and sales tax issues and compliance matters etc. however; they didnt accept that but forced me to file wrong returns many times. realizing this; I just have withdrawn my consultation with them. as still they are doing the same practice with the help of one tax practitioner in the surroundings file wrong statements of accounts and returns; i write this complaint.

they also use lot of black money or unaccounted funds; raised from NRIs in the business. hope you will make a detailed inquiry about this tax evasion.

address OF business;

VK TRADERS [wholesalers and retailers]
PANDIKKAD ROAD
MANJERI
MALAPPURAM DISTRICT
KERALA. INDIA
reslin

TAX EVASION

I would like to register a complaint against a business; handling by different persons; but registered as a proprietorship in the name of one NRI among them. it is located in the city of manjeri; in malappuram district of Kerala. they have been running the business since long time and at present they have many crores turn over. being a CA i have been associated with them for couple of years as their consultant. during that time; i advised them about the income tax and sales tax issues and compliance matters etc. however; they didnt accept that but forced me to file wrong returns many times. realising this; I just have withdrawn my consultation with them. as still they are forcing me with some kind of threatening to provide and file wrong statements of accounts and returns; i write this complaint.

address OF business;

KERALA. INDIA
intaxcome

Tax Chori

Dear Sir / Mam,

As you all know in Pune near Hinjewadi a new IT Park has been developed.
Near to this area is Wakad where lot of residential and commercials are developed for these IT people to stay.
Most of the land in Wakad area is owned by the farmers named Kalate's and Kaspate's in the area called Datt Dandir Road and Kaspeti Nagar.
But due to IT Park the builders has purchased their lands for residential and commercials developments.
Almost all the land is sold and developed. In-exchange these farmers were paid huge sum as well provided flats and commercial shops.
All these flats and commercial shops are rented out to these IT people who most of them are from other parts of country came for jobs.
I would like to highlight here most of the rents are collected in CASH so they don't have to pay any taxes to government.
This transactions are in lakhs of INR every month per Owner.
Request to the authorities to check their accounts and take necessary actions against them as this TAX money should be used for the betterment of our country.

Hope some honest IT man takes actions against such people.

seerwttttt

May 25, 2015

income tax department jammu and kashmir

I want to report a complnt about a shopkeepr shop name jehlum busness center FIRDOUS AHMAD who's shop name (jhelum ) thjat person tavels material frm outside without paid tax to income tax office. If he travel material 100 •/• he paid 10•/• tax only and 90•/• inlegally..... In society he sales the material at cheapest rates as compared to others which create problems for shopekeeper like us...

I want to requst u to discontinoue these inlegal ways .. that wil b ur most kidness
adrees syed hamid pora nawabazar srinagar
madhavsing

May 24, 2015

black mony

i want to inform you that Mr. kalidas rathod s/o jeram bhai rathod has more black money without paying any income Tex to
government and hi has 6 shop 5 homes and lots of money in bank accounts and many more properties in behrampra Ahmadabad.
hi was not pay a Tex since 30 year.Would request you to take action against him for his black money which can be useful for the government. his property detail is 4 unlegalized shop in behrampura commercial shooing center,2 shop in opp janklyan society,6 house in jankalyan society,4 house in green cross society,2 house in dudhwali chaul 1 jewelry shop in front of main road ambedkar statue . sir plz quickly take necessary steps.

address : kalidas jeram rathod

black money

NAME meenakshi gandhi

SHOP joyti medical agenices MG HOSPITAL ROAD BHILWARA

PHONE NO (OFF) 01482 234495 (RES)01482 250903 (MOB)9314120124

meenakshi gandhi w/o susheel kumar gandhi

meenakshi gandhi has purchase property in name of ruchika gandhi and not show in account she has made properties in bhilwara,madal,madpiya (hamirghadh) and all papers are kept at home and she has black money connevted in gold which has kept in locker of bank of india shastri nagar branch she has account in icici bank ,mahila corp bank,bank of india in shop every year they have trunover of 1 cr to 1.5 cr but they are not paying tax at all have look on it

NAME ruchika gandhi d/o of susheel kumar gandhi

working at joyti medical agencies MG HOSPITAL ROAD BHILWARA

PHONE NO (OFF) 01482 234495 (RES)01482 250903 (MOB)9314120124

PAN NO ALMPG4860H

IN name of ruchika gandhi there are two bank account and they had been tranfer money to other states

last year ruchika gandhi has sell her property for 19 laks and not show account at all
vnkatswrro

May 22, 2015

INCOME TAX NOT PAYING AND PROUDING THE GENERAL PUBLIC - REG

JAVVAJI. VENKATA RAMARAO AND HIS WIFE JAVVAJI. BHAVANI (PAN NO.AHMPB 5270E) ARE PROUDING THE HARASING THE PEOPLE AND NEAR BY RELATIVES BY ROTATING THE AMOUNT WITH HIGH INTEREST AND BY KEEPING THE EMPTY CHECKS AND SIGNED EMPTY PAPERS AND DOCUMENTS WITH THEM. WITH THIS THEY HAVE EARNED SOME CRORES OF RUPEES (SAY 20 TO 30 CRORES OF MARKET VALUE) AND THEY ARE NOT PAYING THE INCOME TAX TO THE INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT. THEY ARE ALSO CREATING THE DOCUMENTS WITH FORGERY SIGNATURES AND SELLING THE SAME TO THE OTHERS BY GIVING THE BARBARY TO THE CONCERN. WITH THIS THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING VERY MUCH AT PRESENT THEY ARE HAVING TWO NOS 3 STORED LARGE BUILDINGS, ONE COSTLY APARTMENT,APROX.20 TO 30 ACRES OF AGRICULTURAL LAND,MANY NUMBER OF PLOTS IN KHAMMAM LOCAL AND OTHER PLACES, SOME KGS OF GOLD, BANK DEPOSITS.

HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE THE ACTION ON THEM AT THE EARLIEST BY KEEPING MY NAME AS SECRET.
suman12345678

May 20, 2015

Changing of assessment year

I have paid some tax by challan for AY 2009. But by mistake I selected wrong AY 2010( it should have been 2009). So I have submitted one application to change the AY from 2010 to 2009 in income tax office. Now this is not corrected and I am getting notification that outstanding amount for AY 2010 still pending. I have the copy of application and challan no. I dont know whether this forum can help me but I am feeling helpless against the incime tax department. It seems its a one way communication and they are not bother to listen to me. Please do something about it if possible.
Shankarjha1983

May 19, 2015

NOT PAYING TAX

I would like to bring attention towards tax chori being done by Mr Rvindra Jha/ Mr Arvind Jha AND mr Dhirendra jha s/o late mr harineshwar jha. Thye all are playing now with crore and since last 20 years, they have not paid any income tax/service tax.

Address:--

Gram- post Jaideopatty (w) near College/School
Thanna Ghanshyampur
Dist Darbhange
JAVID khan

May 18, 2015

Illegal & BENAMI TRANSACTION

SOME PROMINENT PERSONS, CREATE A TRUST BY NAME SHANTHI SAGAR MINORITY WELFARE TRUST(R)
SEND PROPOSAL TO KARNATAK BCM DEPT & KARNATAK WAKF BOARD TO GET GOVT GRANTS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF SAMADYA BHAVAN OR SHADI MAHAL

PART OF GRANT IS PERSONALLY USED BY CREATING SEPARATE BANK ACCOUNT.AGAINEST THIS A CASE IN COURT IS LODGED.

AFTER SOMETIME, SOME OF THE TRUSTEES SECRETLY SOLD THE TRUST PROPERTY AT Rs81 LAKHS( eighty one lakh) TO ONE OF THE TRUSTEE MR AZGAR ALI KHAN AGAINEST WHOM EARLIER A COMPLAINT(CASE) IN COURT IS PENDING PCR 5/2013 IN CHANNAGIRI COURT.

IN RETURN TO WITHDRAW THE CASE IN COURT, SOME OF THE TRUSTEES, SECRETLY, SOLD AMOUNT GET DISTRIBUTED AMONG SOME TRUSTEES
WITH OUT BRINGING TO THE TRUST NOTICE OR TO ANY GOVT ORGANISATION.
LATER, ON BEING OBJECTED BY SOME TRUSTEES, THEY SUSPEND THE PERSON, HAND OVER ALL THE PROPERTY TO A SINGLE OWNER, WHO IIN TURN NOMINATE HIS OWN FAMILY MEMBERS AS TRUSTEES.

ALSO JUST FOR NAME SAKE & TO EYEWASH GOVT AGENCIES, KEEP TRUST, AND ALSO TO GAIN ANY GOVT GRANTS OR ANY OTHER BENEFITS IN THE NAME THE TRUST,
THE ENTIRE PROPERTY IS NOW AT PRESENT WORTH NEARLY ONE GRORE, HAVING ALMOST AROUND ABOUT ONE LAKH MONTHLY INCOME, WHICH IS GOING TO A SINGLE PERSON CONTROLL.
THE SAME BE TAKEN ACTION, SINCE THE TRUST IS FORMED FOR THE BENEFITS OF POOR AND SOCIAL UPLIFTMENTS AND ACTIVITIES.

INFORMATION IN THIS REGARD IS GIVEN TO DISTRICT WAKF BOARD TO TAKE REMIDIAL ACTION, SINCE THE PERSONS ARE INFLUENTIAL, NO ACTION RESULTED
dashanan kripa

टैक्स चोरी

सर,
आपके वाराणसी छेत्र में पार्वती नगर कालोनी , पांडेयपुर में एक उद्मी अपना नमकीन का व्यवसाय चलता है, और अपने खाद्य उत्पादों को ना ही पंजीकृत कराया है , मेरे अनुमान से ना ही कोई टैक्स देता है | कृपया सखत कार्यवाही करे|

R L SEHGAL

SUB : WHAT ABOUT INCOME TAX OF 12 ROOMS ARE ON RENT OF THE ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIEZED BUILDING HOUSE NO 114 HAKIKAT NAGAR KINGSWAY CAMP DELHI+ TWO ROOMS OF THIRD FLOOR OF120 HAKIKAT NAGAR KINGSWAY CAMP OF ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIEZED BUILDING…….. INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT SHOULD ASK FROM THE OWNER ABOUT INCOME TAX? SEE ALSO POINT NO 6a. of this letter

Sub: Mr. SURINDER SINGH MADE 2nd,3rd illegal & unauthorized Floor) of House No 120 and House no 114 Hakikat Nagar,Kingsway Camp Delhi-110009 Gali No.5 (all Cracks on the building and ground floor is hanging on left side. What will happened at the time of very small Earthquake in Delhi) or what will be the position for ground floor people, in case building Collapes

(ACTION NEEDED –DEMOLISH ON URGENT BASIS)
It should be Demolish on urgent basis to save my family on Ground Floor in case Building Collapse. It is Double story, 65 years old colony L&D

I was thinking that Dy. Commissioner, North Delhi MCD will take true action on the facts but I am very Sad, Dissatisfied and very Surprise with the decision which he has taken on 14-05-2015 on the basis of my COMPLAINT No. DARPG/E/2015/03127 DATED 02/042015 about my Complaint as said in his report “A READY MADE OLD DILOUGE OF MCD that THIS IS OLD CONSTRUCTION AND CASE IS OVER” SAD …SAD….SAD , NOT JUSTCIE, NOT JUSTICE, AND NOT JUSTICE It Looks his decision is like a GOOD ELECTRICIAN BUT WITHOUT VOLTMETER” Once again I would like to ask some questions from Dy COMMISSIONER NORTH DELHI MCD……..Where is JUSTICE………………..? I THINK HE DON’T KNOW WHAT IS JUSTICE AND UNJUSTICE and How we make India Shine ? A DREAM OF MODI JI (PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA)

1. Why he has taken wrong decision in my absence ? Can he take THE OATH OF GEETA on his right hand for this wrong and faulty decision in my presence against my true complaint ?

2. Can he forget GOD and true meaning of JUSTICE ? why he delays for this decision ?

3. Can he tell me that above construction is not Illegal and not Unauthorized ?

4. Can he show me any proof that this construction is LEGAL ? IF THIS IS ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORISED CONSTRUCTION ….WHY YOU HAVE NOT PUT PENALLITY SAY LIKE 10 LAC OR 25 LAC PENALITY?

5. Where is the LAYOUT PLANS ISSUED BY MCD / L&D for this illegal construction ?

6.a. What about INCOME TAX? HAS THE Owner of this illegal and unauthorized property House No 120 and 114 Hakikat nagar Kingsway camp deposit the income tax from the RENT earning from 14 rooms ?

7. Can he forget the decision of HIGH COURT AND EARTHQUAKES against Illegal and Unauthorized Construction?

8. Can he appoint Ex.HIGH COURT JUDGE for JUSTICE ? If , I will wrong I will left INDIA SOON TOO

9. Can I hope against this blind decision and Looking forward and waiting for his rethinking for truth and justice?

10 HOW MUCH BRIBE HAS BEEN TAKEN BEHIND THIS WRONG DECESION?

11. YOU HAVE FORGET MY TRUE REQUEST THAT GROUND FLOOR IS HANGING AND ALL BIG CRACKS ARE THERE….. WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT OF THIS in case building collapse ?

12 NOW YOU (Dy.Commissioner) ARE SAYING THIS IS OLD UNAUTHORISED BUILDINGN AND CASE IS OVER …SAD……. SAD,,,,,,,,SAD….. IF YES WHY YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN ACTION WHEN IT WAS BEING MADE Earlier . YOUR DELAY MEANS DENIED

13 IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE FAMILY LIVING ON GROUND FLOOR

14 IF YOU WILL DELAY FOR TAKING DECESION ……………YOUR PET DILOUGE WILL BE REPEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND DELHI WILL BE CALLED WITH THE GREATE UNAUTHORISED CITY OF THE WORLD ”

15 MY HUMBLE REQUEST IS ALL THESE ARE 2ND AND 3 RD FLOOR ARE ILLEAGAL AND UNAUTHORIED THINK ONCE AGAIN WITH OATH OF BHAGWAT GEETA IN RIGHT HAND IN MY PRESENCE

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO JUSTICE with illegal and unauthorized Building Give me CHANCE AND POWER AND POST then I shall show to the people of India what is justice ? And HOW WE MAKE DELHI BETTER HUB OF …………………KNOWLEDGE

16. FOR YOUR WRONG AND FAULTY DECESION I AM VERY SAD…………SAD………………SAD………..BRIBE…….SAD…….BRIBE…SAD….
PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWERS OF MY QUESTIONS…………………if you are a really TRUE Dy. Commissioner, north Delhi MCD

Dy. commissioner, North Delhi M C D, Please rethink about your faulty and wrong decision and give me answers of the said question with the oath of BHAGWAT GEETA in your right hand in my presence in a temple near and around us in the colony

This is to bring to your immediate notice that I, R. L. Sehgal, a Senior Citizen and Ex DGM (HUDCO,A Govt Body under Ministry of Housing and Urban development Govt of India) and was Professor in Economics, Author of 58 Books and Ex Editor of SHELTER of Hudco under Ministry of Housing and urban development is owner of Ground floor of House no.119 Hakikat Nagar Kingsway Camp Delhi 110009 , Gali no.-5, is getting life threatening warnings from Mr. Surinder Singh the owner of Ist floor of Double Story whenever I request him not to construct the Illegal and Unauthorized Construction which is running on 2nd & 3rd Floor
As a responsible senior citizen of the country it is my duty to report of an unauthorized construction is going at Residence No.120 Hakikat Nagar Kingsway Camp Delhi-11009 and illegal floors are still consecratively in above illegal floors. Sir this is question of human life's for us who are living under this illegal constrictions on the Ground Floor. It is a matter of concern that owner of this property is constructing the building unauthorized as the entire construction of walls (from 1st Floor to 4th Floor) is erected on the Chhazas (Balcony) dangerously and the same might invite unavoidable disaster and may cause human losses as the entire load is put on the Chhazas and on the wall of Ground Floor. At any time it should be damaged and fall down on the other building. The problem is the building stand as without pillars and in danger position That too these house are more than 65 years old and all these are Double story flats and are not under plotted

He has deployed few persons on our building and he Himself has threatened for dire consequences in future ,in Case if I object unauthorized construction on 2nd and 3rd floor being done by Mr. Surender Singh owner of the above mentioned two unauthorized Floors.
Our building in Hakikat Nagar has two Floors (Ground, and First) owned by two different owner from L & D Department . Owner of Ist Floor,Mr. Surender Singh has constructed 2nd and constructing 3rd floor without taking any permission and No Objection Certificate as per L & D Department and MCD rules.

L & D Department of our building made No provision for constructing 2nd & 3rd floor therefore our building’s base does not support further construction. I have requested several times from last 5 months to Mr. Surender Singh not to build 3rd floor as it would lead to danger to our lives on Ground Floor in case Building Collapses. Moreover he has no rights as per L& D and MCD rules to construct 2nd & 3rd Floor without taking Certificate of Building Structure and base soundness from MCD and Certificate from Disaster Management Authority regarding Building Earthquake resistance level.
He has not got even requisite Authorized Map of 2nd & 3rd Floor Plan and Clearance from MCD regarding new construction still he and his contractor are giving me and my younger brother warnings not to stop said and illegal Unauthorized Construction Otherwise they would destroy me and my family.
They had threatened to my Father Late sh. Kishan Chand Sehgal physically beat and torture me if we complain regarding this illegal and unauthorized construction of the matter to Police, MCD. and Court. I am living my Senior Citizen Life under warning and threatening. Currently my Ground Floor is locked. I was planning to shift to my house and now shifted to other house in the same locality. Please ,you can think that how this shifting is costly to me but now I am terrified and scared about me and my family’s safety. About this warning and threatening, I request you to immediately take action against Mr. Surender Singh and his contractor to stop unauthorized and illegal construction being done on our building.
My request to you is very simple, tomorrow or day after tomorrow if this unauthorized building Collapse and something will happened to me and my family than the people will responsible to whom I am sending the copy of this letter.
L & D Department is requested to Cancel the Lease of the above said property because no one can construct Illegal construction on Lease basis property
We the people of the Ground Floor locality has already requested the owner (Mr.Surinder Singh) not to construct the building in such manner but instead of stopping the aforesaid construction threaten me and said that you cannot stop me as I have already have setting with the govt official concerns

It is therefore prayed before your goodself that immediate action should be taken against him to stop the ongoing illegal construction and to demolish the unauthorized structure that he has already built and save our life from any disaster.
we would be highly obliged if you look into the matter urgently and do justice to our request. Your good self may check facts and give me Justice I want Justice …..I want Justice………….I want Justice……….I want Justice

Yours Sincerely

01- Hon. Shri Narendra Ji Modi, Prime Minister, PMO Office, Delhi- 110001
02- Hon Minister of Law, Govt. of India Delhi.-110001
03- Hon,Chief Justice Of India and BJP Office, 7 Res Korse Road, Delhi- 1
04- Hon. Lieutenant Governor, Office, Civil Line, Delhi 54
05- Hon. Ministers of Housing of Central Govt. of India, Delhi.
06- Commissioner, M.C.D. Department Nirman Bhawan. ITO, Delhi
07- DCP Office, North East, Delhi.
08- Commissioner Delhi Police Head Quarter. ITO, Delhi-110002
09- MCD Dy. Commissioner, North Delhi Office, Delhi
10- North East zone A.E. North East Zone, Delhi
11- L & D Department Delhi
12- Minister of Law Department, Delhi
13- BAR Association Supreme Court of India , Delhi.
14- All Daily News Paper (Hindi & English) Delhi.
15. All News Chanel of TV. Delhi
16. Hakikat Nagar Welfare Association Hakikat Nagar Delhi-110009
17. S .H.O Delhi Police Mukherji Nagar Delhi-110009

R L SEHGAL

(ACTION NEEDED –DEMOLISH ON URGENT BASIS)
3. Can he tell me that above construction is not Illegal and not Unauthorized ?

6. Since when the owner of this illegal and unauthorized construction depositing PROPERTY TAX , IF YOU SAY this is old construction then allow me to do so ..

10 HOW MUCH BRIBE HAS BEEN TAKEN BEHIND THIS WRONG DECESION?
13 IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE FAMILY LIVING ON GROUND FLOOR

01- Hon. Shri Narendra Ji Modi, Prime Minister, PMO Office, Delhi- 110001
02- Hon Minister of Law, Govt. of India Delhi.-110001
03- Hon,Chief Justice Of India and BJP Office, 7 Res Korse Road, Delhi- 1
04- Hon. Lieutenant Governor, Office, Civil Line, Delhi 54
05- Hon. Ministers of Housing of Central Govt. of India, Delhi.
06- Commissioner, M.C.D. Department Nirman Bhawan. ITO, Delhi
07- DCP Office, North East, Delhi.
08- Commissioner Delhi Police Head Quarter. ITO, Delhi-110002
09- MCD Dy. Commissioner, North Delhi Office, Delhi
10- North East zone A.E. North East Zone, Delhi
11- L & D Department Delhi
12- Minister of Law Department, Delhi
13- BAR Association Supreme Court of India , Delhi.
14- All Daily News Paper (Hindi & English) Delhi.
15. All News Chanel of TV. Delhi
16. Hakikat Nagar Welfare Association Hakikat Nagar Delhi-110009
17. S .H.O Delhi Police Mukherji Nagar Delhi-110009
vijay2015

May 17, 2015

Giving money for interest without licenct

There one car driver named Standly CJ (Raju) who stays near dalimaya circle jp nagar bangalore who give money for very hight interest, he collect interest weekly wise on 12 to 13% he has no licence for this business. he is constructing a big house in his naive (Kerala), not sure from where he is making this much of money only driving a car.
He used all types of languages and threatens people who ever delays to give the interest. his contact details are 8553484877.
UNIFIED

May 15, 2015

NOT PAYING THE SERVICE TAX

I would like bring in your Notice that the Company "UNITED TOURIST SERVICE PVT. LTD." CIN - U63000DL2013PTC252797 dated - 25/05/2013, Name of Director are - 1. Sushil Dagar. 2. Bijender Singh. Since 2013 TILL NOW THEY DID NOT PAID ST , THE FIRM IS REGISTERED IN THE RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. EVEN THEY ARE GETTING SERVICE TAX FROM OTHER COMPANIES LIKE - 'HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INDIA PVT LTD' AND SOME OTHERS . THIS COMPANY IS ALSO NOT SUBMITTING T.D.S.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION .
THANKS
michael_1971san

May 14, 2015

ST & IT not paid

M/s SUN SECURITY FORCE AND ALLIED SERVICES RUNNING FROM 2009 TILL NOW THEY ARE NOT PAID ST & IT, THE FIRM IS REGISTERED IN THE RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. NOW THEY GOT ISO CERTIFIED COMPANY IN BAS, MORE THEN 150 GUARDS ARE WORKING AND NOT PAYING SALARY PROPERLY. THIS COMPANY IS RUNNING BY PARTNERS FATHER AND DAUGHTER. COMPANY REGD ADDS : NO : 11/4 VAIGAI FLATS, THIRUVALLUR STREET, GANDHI NAGAR, SALAIGRAMAM, CHENNAI - 600 093. OFFICE RUNNING ADDRESS : 95/105, ASHOKA NAGAR, 1ST STREET VINAYAGAPURAM, ARUMBAKKAM, CHENNAI-600 106 PH : 24750028.
PAN : ACEFS2506D, A/C NO 6079412013 INDIAN BANK ARUMBAKKAM BRANCH, CHENNAI - 600 106. A/C NO :69 CORPORATION BANK, KODAMBAKKAM BRANCH , CHENNAI- 600 024.

I AM WORKED FROM THE BEGINNING NOW I LEFT FOR NOT PAID PROPERLY.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION .
THANKS
shiva satya

May 13, 2015

making of illegal government gazzetes eg.pancard,marks card,id cards,birth certificates etc

dear sir / madam
it is a serious matter i just want to inform u people here r running illegal finance business without paying any taxes without licences from so many years,where he was a common barber
nw he has turned out to b a owner of 6-7 buildings incuding one shopping complex in kammnahalli bangalore,however he created illegal marks card and joined a govt firm ITI
nw he is a retired person more over his son girish is continuing this illegal finance business on back of that he and his frnd named prakash r into producing all duplicate government gazettes like pan card,birth certificate,marks cards etc without taking any id proofs .they r earning more than 10 crores per annum illegal finance.they r threatening people if they dont pay high interests.their house address is
no.20 shivanilaya 2nd cross papanna layout
maruthi sevanagar post banaswadi
subbayanapalya extension
bangalore-560033.sir their phone numbers are girish-9986733045 sundar-9880854925
shiva.Indian

May 13, 2015

Regarding the Black money and the income source

I would like to inform you that Mr. Ilamurugu s/o (Late ) Subbiah has more black money in sacks hidden in the house as per his statement to his friends . I am afraid that his Source of income was in Illegal way and he does not pay any taxes for his income. Recently he had build a new house worth of 60lakhs and a car worth of 9 lakhs (full payment) and changes for every 2 months and bought 2 acre of land in native ( worth of 5 lakhs with bore connection ).
Could you please find out the details of him and make him to tell the source of income. As his family status was too low before 6 months and how all the sudden he becomes so rich.
Address:
Tamil Nadu -614803
seema kaur

tax/cst forms

RESPECTED SIR,

sir last year 2014 i had sale approx. 2 lakhs scientific instruments to mr. karishanan, mm/s/ maruthi enterprises, gangappa block, ganganagar, banglore, 09900421888. but still he didt send my payment even he didt send any c forms to me. he save the tax from my side even from tax department side also. we send him all the bill with 2% c.s.t. or now he said send me all th scan bill copy then i will see. but my question is its 1 year back tax. if he demnad with me for the scan bill copy it means he dist fill the quartely returns even he didt pay income tax also. if he paid then all tha record will b there he cant demand for the scan bill copies. now i have to sumbit my all the c forms which he didt send me so i m requesting u plz check and tak an hard action on him.

ITS HIS ADDRESS WITH CONTACT NUMBER AND THE TIN NUMBER:-

MARUTHI ENTERPRISES.
#103, 4th main road, gangappa block,
ganganagar,
R.T. NAGAR POST,
BANGALORE-560032.
PH-9900421888/080-23548580
TIN NO:- 29530797594
CONTECT :- MR. KRISHNA MURTHY K.B.

THANKS AND WARM REGARDS,
E-Mail:- seema_2678@yahoo.com
Mobile no:- 09416852008,09466658808
aasa

INVEST OF BLACK MONEY

A HUGE AMOUNT ABOUT ABOVE ONE CRORE BLACK MONEY INVESTED AT NEW BANK COLONY SAKHIPARA SAMBALPUR ODISHA AS A THREE STAIR BUILDING . NO ANY BANK LOAN TO CONSTRUCT THE BUILDING THE BUILDING IS IN NAME OF MRS ASHRITA GURIA,THE BUILDING IS RENTED TO SIX FAMILIES . NO ANY INCOME TAX IS PAID TO INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT. FOR ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT 07064128379.
Ayush_19

income tax not paid

Sir i am a student doing engineering in Jaipur at JECRC college Sitapura, and an Indian before that. I want to bring it to the notice of the authorities that my hostel owner, where I reside, is not paying the tax duely as per his income. His name is Mukesh Sharma. He charges 60000 per student per annum and there are about 40 of students living in hostel n moreover he got two more hostels which i have little info about. But as per his income he never pays off tax. He is such a sick person that for almost two years his hostel was registered as residential building at Electricity Department. I am ready to stand against him without fearing him if authorities want me to. I even have fee reciepts signed by him which may serve as a proof of his income.
I request the tax officers to please look at the matter and take a strict action ASAP. His contact details are
Mukesh Kumar Sharma,
mob no.- 9782291373
Please please look at the matter.
I am Ayush Upadhyay, 18 years,
Student- JECRC,
mob no.- 8387882544
Hostel Address- 3, savarkar nagar, near JECRC college, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Pin code- 302022
Permanent address- Dubey Para, hindaun city, Karauli, Rajasthan.
micklecruiz

May 9, 2015

EXPLOITATION BY PRIVATE FINANCERS IN DELHI NCR AND ALL OVER THE INDIA

SUBJECT: EXPLOITATION BY PRIVATE FINANCERS IN DELHI NCR AND ALL OVER THE INDIA

Our Country and lots of our people are getting exploited/harassment in the hand of private financers called ‘loan shark’ or ‘sudhkhor’ (in hindi).
Definition of Loan Shark: A loan shark is a person or body who offers loans at extremely high interest rates. The term usually refers to illegal activity, but may also refer to predatory lending with extremely high interest rates such as payday or title loans. Loan sharks sometimes enforce repayment by blackmail or threats of violence. Historically, many moneylenders skirted between legal and extra-legal activity. In the recent western world, loan sharks have been a feature of the criminal underworld.
Definition of Private Financers: They give loans at high interest rates and torture borrowers to get back their money, through any means. They took all Address proof ids, photo ids etc with a blank cheque and took the signature on blank promote and plain paper putting revenue stamp on it. They took file charge in the name of preparing file. And from the day first they started their work of harassing the person and forcing him to pay the amount within 120 days. They gave Rs. 10,000/- for 4 months (120 days) and collect Rs. 12,000/-. They gave loan on daily basis criteria, for example if the person took Rs. 10,000/- loan from the Financer then they calculate as under:-
10,000/-
- 400 (File charge @ 4% per loan amount)
- 100 (as First installment from the day one)
___________
9500/-
____________

Rs. 9500/- left/given to the person after deducting the above file charge and installment. They also took penalty if a person is not able to pay them for 4-5 days.

They also indulged in land grabbing by offering private loans to people who could not procure one from any bank or financial institution.
The Govt./Bank/Economic Institution is suffering from huge loss because of this loan sharks or sudhkhors as they are making huge profits by giving loan to peoples and taking service charges/file charges without having any TIN No./Sale tax No./DIN No. or having registered their firms or paying service tax/income tax to the Govt./Income Tax Dept. If this kind of activities is banned, the govt will come to notice that a millions of black money is in the hands of these loan sharks/sudhkhors. On an appropriate action, it may workout to huge profit to all govt. financial institutions/banks.
The investigation can be made from the shopkeppers in market, they can tell u the whole story about these loan sharks. All their amounts is roaming in markets, they never ever put any amount in their saving account or current account to get escaped from tax paying or getting caught in the hands of Income tax department. They do all their dealings in cash only.
There are several branches of these kind of firms and they are getting vast and huge day by day by making huge profits, assets and illegal land capturing of innocent peoples.
It may kindly be noted that many of govt officials/employees are also doing this kind of illegal business and taking all laws in hand. A quick action is required to sought a permanent remedy from being harassing/cheating the public.
Who gave them right to give loan to people when the Banking institutions had already setup for public dealings/loans/saving etc.?
‘Atrocities’ by private financiers on borrowers in the old city in the name of recovering loans are not new. There are innumerable other cases of such exploitation by private financiers.
Even the police not check this illegal activities/business and mal practice of the exploitation by private financiers and the collection of high rate of interest? They took 8 to 10% monthly interest from the person who took loan from them. The ready reply of the police is that they can act only if someone lodges a complaint. Arrests made earlier by the police suggest that private financiers operate an organised racket of lending loans, charging high rate of interest and resorting to illegal means like kidnapping and torturing borrowers to get back their money.
Most of the victims are petty vendors, three-wheeler drivers, shop keepers and labourers doing odd jobs. They take Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 10,000 loans and pay the fleecing interest charges since they have no other option. No borrower would dare to challenge the financiers because they hire musclemen to quieten the complaints.
Despite these illegal operations being known to everyone, the law-enforcers point out they cannot take suo moto action.
That could be correct from the point of view of local law and order police. The question is, why cannot the higher-ups utilise the services of the Commissioner’s Task Force teams, which busted many rackets without anyone formally filing a complaint. Often, police undertake special drives against drunken driving and campaigns to inculcate security awareness.
Some retired police officers feel that if local police instil confidence among people that they would suppress illegal operations of financiers with an iron hand, many would come forward. By making announcements through public address systems, pasting posters and distributing pamphlets, this can be achieved, they believe. Few years ago, South Zone police took such initiative and cracked down on illegally operating finance firms. It would prompt the law-enforcing agencies to take up new measures to contain atrocities of financiers.
The concerned authorities may please depute/direct their officials to monitor/investigate into this matter. All this illegal business is getting done in Property Dealers Offices. By investigating all the offices of property dealers, and all the records therein, it will clear all the picture. Secondly it will also come to the notice that how many property dealers had got their firms/associates registered or applied for licence or having license for selling/lending/purchasing etc of property.

Time has proven that the best and speedy method of redressal to multitudes of these ignorant, down-trodden, poor people has been through public interest litigation. The role of law for the poor and ignorant has been fairly played by the courts upholding.

Please look into this serious matter and take appropriate action in public interest. The Govt. must banned all these illegal business/activity and see it will definitely workout in interest of public and in development of social justice. After stopping all this mal practice/activities the govt treasure will get all the profit which is still awaited till date.

It is also kindly be noted that a new loan schemes must be sought for poor petty vendors, three-wheeler drivers, shop keepers and labourers doing odd jobs so that they could not get harassed/cheated by these kind of loans sharks/sudhkhors. Therefore, it in turn will workout towards a permanent solution as well as development of financial institutions/banks and govt. treasure, and the public will never have to get indulged in this kind of activities and will save their lives and money resulting profit to Banks/Govt.. Please do the needful for the sake of public interest as well as social justice.

Speed Post - delay in tracking update
    I have not received any tracking update for 2 days. It is...
    Bulsara & Co. - Dead since 4 months
    We have been complaining for our landline number...
    moto g - full handset
    worst product..
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - fake fake news
    Guys don't believe on this because I am foolish in...
    Auto Loan - Auto loan reflecting twice in CIBIL
    My self ashish pattanayak having dob 09-04-1980 with PAN...
    telephone - NOT WORKING
    DEAR SIR, I Purchased a beetel telephone phone from...
    result - my result to be rechecked
    mam, recheck my result please because i got only...
    nevoex baby silicon mobile cover - Snapdeal
    Dear manayata sharma, Information about your contact...
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - recheck my physics copy
    Sir/madam it is my humble request to cbse to checked my...