Income Tax Department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Income Tax Department

Jan 9, 2017

Transferring crores of black money to Axis bank and punjab bank bidar branch

The Bidar Urban Co Operative Bank Ltd
Bidar dist (Karnataka state)
>president of this bank Name Md Saleem Ahmad and he is chairman of congress commitee bidar and also founder of M/s Goodwill polymers industreis in bidar
2)Transfering crores of black money as making RTGS, from The Bidar Urban Co Operative Bank Ltd. bidar to Axis bank bidar branch, and punjab bank bidar branch .
3)Address of this bank .The Bidar Urban Co Operative Bank Ltd.bidar Near fateh darwaza, zaheerabad road bidar
exposegovtofficers

Jan 9, 2017

unexplained income

Name: Selva Kumar, rtd. IFS Officer retired on oct 2016
Place: HSR Layout Bangalore
Highly corrupt person.
Request to look into his asset and the income including house, private estates.
kushi soni

blackmoney

hemraj soni father name manaklal soni
Ashok Kumar gayen

Jan 8, 2017

Huge amount of black money becomes white through false a/c under narayanitala krishi samabay sanity,

Dear Sir ,
Huge amount of black money is becoming white through fake A/C and through poor people's A/C in NARAYANITALA KRISHI SAMABAY SAMITY ,P.O--CHAPLA, P.S--RAIDIGHI, BLOCK--MATHURAPUR--2. ,,SUB-DIVISION--DIAMOND HARBOUR, DIST--SOUTH 24PARGANS. ,WEST BENGAL.PLEASE DO SOMETHING URGENT TO STOP CORRUPTION.THE WHOLE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CORRUPTION .Please my identity will keep close/conceal
rushi patil

kshirsagar estate, Gadhinglaj

MR.MANOHAR KSHIRSAGAR, NEAR ST STAND, KSHIRSAGAR ESTATE GADHINGAJ,DIST - KOLHAPUR

SUB- STORE A BLACK MONEY AND NO REFUND THE INCOME TAX TO GOVERNMENT.

Transferring crores of black money to Axis bank and punjab bank bidar branch

The Bidar Urban Co Operative Bank Ltd
Bidar dist (Karnataka state)
Murugesan28

Jan 8, 2017

So grand marriage and exchange of money new currency

On dec1 the marriage held on they exchange money of 2croes new currency 2000rs and 500rs note as wedding flower ring as biggest thing fully.you can get evidence at his photo album of marriage itself all are new notes entirely.take a imediate action you can get we need to save country and so many of dont have currency properly why we cant change this in proper way our india.
Contact:
Pragatheeswaran -8754171262.
Kindly ask secretly to his address and main thing his get photo album
Kailash tanwar

Regarding Black Money

The officer
Income tax Department
New Delhi
Respected sir /Madam

First of all Salute to Our Great PM Modi ji. We are very happy with the decision of Modi ji against Black Money holders in our country.
Sir Black Money holder Mr. Jitender Singh Chauhan
Jo Gee Money Pvt Ltd company Gurgaon me Infinity Tower me Oditer ki post per satteld hai. 30-40 lack case milega ghar par or ghar power Atorny me liya hai Lal Dora me 70 lakh ka ,ghar me Sara saman New hai sir , car Old model kharidta hai sir, Indore me Jameen kharidi hai sir
Sir please catch him
Sir uska Home add : Flat no. 17, 4th Floor lift se uterte hi , Opp BODY GEM
Mahavir Enclave ( Chattarpur )
Near : MP Kanwar Singh Office wali Gali
100 foota Road

Sir my name n email /Keeping secrets what I would be great ful otherwise it may carry any difficulties in my life. Thank you sir
sanch.little123

Rajendar singh Bhandari

Dear sir/madam,
Mr. Rajendar singh Bhandari, owner of Bhandari shweet Shop, which is located in ghokely marg Kotdwara Uttrakhand pin code 246149. He holds Ampel amount of money, as well as he changed his huge amount of old currency in to new 2000rs and 500rs bills. He also offered me to hold some of his cash with me and when i refused to do so he tryed to threaten my life.
nimishjain12345

black money holder & properties

Mr Mahesh Chandwani who lives in bunglow number 10 Goyal park judges bunglow road Satelliete Ahmedabad

As per my knowledge he is only a business man of AEROPLANE BASMATI RICE in KALUPUR AREA but he have huge properties in which i am telling you some of them

More than 08 Offices in SYNERGY SCHEME Prehelad Nagar Ahmedabad

01 Flat in GALAXY TOWER SG HIGHWAY Near Grand Bhagwati Hotel

01 2800 Sq Feet Showroom in Titenium Square Near Thaltej Near Navneet motors SG highway ahmedabad

more than 3 office in SAFAL SUMEL 6 situated in shahpur area ahmedabad ( In this property they pay half a amount in cash )

02 Offices is in Pinacle Building Situated at corporate road prahalad nagar ahmedabad

They are 4 brothers Name :- Ashok Chandwani , Raju Chandwani , Mahesh Chandwani , Anil Chandwani these all guys are live in 10 to 14 number bunglow in goyal park jjudges bunglow road ahmedabad

As per our knowledge the whole cash which they are lending in market on intrest Please take over this amount by his elder brother ashok chandwani and this amount is more than 5 to 10 crore

the cash amount which they are lending in market is on the basis of 1 simple papper
As per my details he also discounts a cheque in illegal way

I am 100 % Sure that he is a big scammer in income tax because after Money Demonetization he always lives in tensions and talk regarding where to keep money and how can manage his properties

Please look into him and please donot open my name as he knows me

As per my details he also discounts a cheque in illegal way

Please look into him and please donot open my name as he knows me

Transferring crores of black money to Axis Bank and Punjab Bank Bidar Branch

The Bidar Urban Co Operative Bank Ltd
Bidar dist (Karnataka state) 1)sir i would like to inform you about black money in the co operative bank in bidar thats Name mention above .This is only one of the co operative bank in bidar district to provide open door to black money holder, politician, bussiness man , contractor , and incometax theft person for converting their black money into white money , as making FD , DD , RD , as back dated.
rs@

Anand Agarwal

We have an information that the owner of Monica Theatre located in Dharuhera, owner name - Anand Agarwal also known as Arjun is holding black money, holding benaami properties and has converted black money into white in Bhiwadi.His contact no - 09728070090
yogpositrone

Jan 6, 2017

Bypassing taxes by not providing bills

First of all thank you for providing this platform for online complaint registration.
I wanted to have your attention for the case of fraudulent activity happening in Ramesh Opticals, Mahatma Nagar Road, Nasik.
These guys charges hefty under the brand name, charges for one simple spectacle is on average 1500/- BUT neither give a bill of it nor they do digital transactions.

Hear by, I request you to have a due diligence on the activity happening in the shop. May be by raiding it occasionally.
Sumit.007

black money

Helo sir I wanna tell you about black money info there criminal slim/rosan 472/20 hari nagar narwana many cases file on him like 302 307.dacaty etc know he become landlord with his hawala money drugs smuggling money he buy luxaray car and bikes and he make his house worth 2 crore like a Taj mahal house he also buy 12 Acor land in darodi village near narwana so sir the point is that he has no white source of income all the money is black money so take a action sir I called income tax office he donate take action he say I talk with my senior officer then I talk to you 10 day I Wait msg him no reply ...is this curruption free india income tax officer not listing my voice all my info correct sir please check all correct take a action to him sir all money black my num 9541191005

Black money person adress
Salim / rothash 472/20 hari nagar sir m waiting for your reply wanna make corruption free india
satishdange01

black money holder

dear sir., mr mangesh dange resident of kahali po -kahali tah-bramhapuri pin 441206 is owner of 12 to 15 lacs rs 2000 note currency. he used labour to change his currency. sir pls check this persons home.
sabaresan k

Jan 6, 2017

block mony to change white mony

dear sir
block mony change to one month ago in 1 cros night 10 'O"clock with kodamandapatti indian bank so plz captured that bank manager and all staf.........so plz acept my complaint...

Jan 6, 2017

Transferring crores of black money to Axis bank and punjab bank bidar branch From,The Bidar Urban Co Operative Bank Ltd Bidar (karnataka state)

kavita saini

Jan 6, 2017

black money to white money

Respected Sir/ Madam

Shekhar Saini ( R/O 450, Sunlight Colony No-02, hari Nagar Ashram, New Delhi-14) and his wife i.e Mrs. Bhavna Saini have changed the Black Money in to White Money . please check their Accounts.
Samuelmohind

Black money

Mr boban Samuel a Malayalam. Movie director. Is visiting abroad frequently.His main business is making black money to white.His intimate partner is Dr Saki dsouza of lims hospital shamshabad Hyderabad.
guptark1969

Jan 5, 2017

Not issuing of Bills and denial to do digital transactions

Vardhman Garments D-12/95, 132 & 36, Sector 7 (Sai Baba Market) Rohini, Delhi 85 denying to issue bills and wants to accept payment only in cash.

Refusing to accept digital payment on the pretext that they will have to reveal more income and thereby pay more taxes. He tried hard to pay in cash but he had to accept the payment digitally on 05 Jan 2016. His sale is in lakhs per day, imagine how much black money is being generated as I think he accepts digital payment from only 5% people only as per his own saying publicly.

A few years back, he hired a shop in the area. Now he had bought shops 92, 132 & 36. Obviously, under billing the reason.
vrocks63

Jan 5, 2017

Not paying tax for the amount he collects

My landlord Mr. Shankar Reddy owns 5 buildings(min count) with atleast 60 tennants collects all money in cash. On insisting for PAN number he refuse to provide and refuses to accept cheque or online cash transfer. we pay monthly INR 16,000 that comes to around 10Lakhs monthly and over 1 crore annually. And the best part he doesnot even file tax.

How are you going to get tax from these type of peoples??? Whats the point of charging Middle Class People with high tax and let these people enjoy with all the money???

Address: 385, 4th Cross, Tulasi Theater Road, Marathahalli, Bangalore-560037
T.Dutta

About Black Money

About Black Money

COMPLAINT
The Officer,
Income Tax Department,

Sub: Regarding BLACK MONEY.

Respected Sir/Madam,

First of all “Salute to Narendra Modiji”. We are very happy with the decision of Modiji against Black money holders in our country. We are joining our hands with Modiji to make the country better in the whole world.We have a information about Black money holders in our area. We will submit the information..

I am in my name and e-mail / keeping secret what I would be grateful.Otherwise it may carry any difficulties in my life.

Following person details..................

______________________________________________________________

Mr.Chanchal Bhar,(Nick name-Mana),Occupation-Private Tutor,
Harpur,Dhaniakhali,Hooghly,West Bangal-712302,India.
(Near Dhaniakhali Police Station)
______________________________________________________________
Please enquire him. Sir, this is not the complaint against person but supporting to the Modiji’s decision only. Take the necessary action in this transaction. Please join hands with us to make the in-corrupted country.

Thanking you sir.
Your’s truly
A Big fans of Narendra Modi (our beloved PM)
bhupen24

Jan 5, 2017

not paying tax for sold items without bill

Shop - Food Corner, Opposite chembur station East Mumbai
Behind police chowky

These people are not giving bills even if items are more than 500 Rs. and also not accepting money through digitally.

Obviously for the simple reason of not showing that income.

Please investigate.

JL Nehru

Sri Saravana Finance.

I am a patient of Kidney failure and just 25 days back got done with transplant in KMCH Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Due to exorbitant expenses, I did pledge my gold ornaments in above private finance company. With brave decision of honorable PM and I am being one of strong supporter, I manage my medical expenses with the weekly limit in Bank. Now I want to take back my gold where the finance company is refusing to either accept DD or Cheque. I owe them around 3 lacs. I am not able to manage hard cash that is the demand of the Finance company. At the same time, financier keep sending notices threatening me. At this point in time, I am not able to move around and should not come under any pressure also. They must be doing so for all innocent people thereby to posses all gold ornaments. Please advise as to how to take it forward ?
Address of finance : Sri Saravana Finance, 4-1, Market street West, Near Singanalur Corporation Building,Singanalur, Coimbatore - 5.