Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

Income Tax Department

India,
Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Income Tax Department

Arvind Kumar
 
Jan 12, 2015

इनकम टैक्स चोरी

मै बिहार के एक छोटे से गाँव का रहने वाला हु हमारे गाओं के नजदीक दो या चार छोटे सहर है जहा पर ग्रामीण बाजार करने जाते है चाहे व कपड़ा ख़रीदे, कॉस्मेटिक का सामान ले, रासन ले, जुटे चपले ले इलेक्ट्रिक का सामान ले, चेयर टेबल ख़रीदे, बचो के इस्तेमाल का सामान खिलोना या फिर दूध हो और भी रोजाना इस्तेमाल में आने वाली सामान है जिनके इस्तेमाल लोगो दुवारा किया जाता है बड़े मजे की बात यह है की ग्रामीण या वहा में रहने वाले लोग हो जो भी सामान खरीदते है दुकान वाले रसीद नहीं देते है और जो टैक्स का पैसा होता है वह गवर्नमेंट को जमा जमा करने के बजाय अपने पास रख लेते है इससे ग्रामीण तो लूटे जा रहे है सात ही सात गोवेर्मेंट को टैक्स नहीं चुकाने से गवर्नमेंट को सालाना कई अरब रुपये का नुकसान हो रहा है/ ये सहर है सहरसा, दरभंगा, कुसेस्वर अस्थान, खगरिआ और भी छोटे सहर है जहा के बाजार के लोग टैक्स सही से जमा नहीं करते है, मै इनकम टैक्स ऑफिस और प्रेजेंट सरकार से अनुरोध करता हु की जो भी लोग टैक्स सही से नहीं चुकाते है उनके खिलाफ करवाई हो, मै यह जरूर कह सकता हु की बिहार ही नहीं और भी राजय के छोटे सहर है जहा इस तरह की टैक्स चोरी होती है/ हमारे देश का पैसा है जिसे सही काम में लगना चहिये /
जय हिन्द
mirnal kanti nag
 
Jan 9, 2015

blickmane informashan data chi

1-Gandedas
2-metongori
3-pappuagarbal
4-gopaljalin
5-tinkudolia
6-mrinelsen
7-laluchand
8-tapansen
9-babukundu
10-pabirsenfb
11-swapankundu
12-sudhanpal
13-pridapchowre
Form-bankura phinno722101 adarsob bankuratwonnaghowr maimobilno7076319534
appskhan
 
Jan 9, 2015

Income Tax Theft

Dear Sir,
One floor mill owner his name is iftekhar Ali Khan Leaving in Dawood pura Near Kankalishwar mandir Beed daily income is in the range of 1500-2000 Indian rupees and he earn since 15 to 20 years and not paid single penny to income tax department.
He bought several acres of land ,shops and enjoying his life without paying any tax .

My humble Request to you and IT department to take take necessary action against such fraud person or income tax thief.
sunil chouhan joshi
 
Jan 8, 2015

Black money

Dear Sir,

Harendra singh S/O Ramesh Bindva Chamla Post-Hetampur Distric-Morena Madhya pradesh living in gwalior is doing scam and he has lot of black money even he arrested and sent to gohad bhind jail for doing scam in doing medicine company malanpur gwalior and He is not paying single coin as tax.Plz look after he is very fraud and his mob no.08225066367


Thanks
Kamal Dubey
 
Jan 8, 2015

Information

Dear All,

we have send email to bm-feedback@nic.in.

kindly check and conform

My name kamalkant Dubey
rtest
 
Jan 7, 2015

NOT Paying Tax

Pidugu Govinda rao is doing Real Estate Business and he has Apartments near Venkateswara Temple, Telaga Street and He ha commercial building. it is used by Narayana college. He got amount nearly one lakh per month for all his business but he has no pan card he is not paying any tax and cheating the Government of India. He is a fraud and the IT department should en-quire about his bank accounts and earnings and take action against him. Can the IT dept take immediate action on him?
RAJAPUSHPAM
 
Jan 5, 2015

BLOCK MONEY

I would like to inform you in one AUTO DRIVER,his name is GANGADHARAN and his partner name is THENNAVAN at K.Pudur-MADURAI-TAMILNADU 625007.Both are earn more money from illegally taking BLUE FLIM with kerala and Foreign groups.All money(nearly 50 CRORES) kept at near ALAGARKOIL-MADURAI-625002.
Already both are arrested in one murder case at MADURAI K.PUDUR stationon 25.11.2014.So Madurai K.Pudur station Inspecter wellknown their details and ALAGARKOIL spot
So please chease all money and SAVE INDIA
binod khemka
 
Jan 5, 2015

Fraudulent use of PAN no. for making Deposit in account

I am a taxpayer and has been regularly assessed to IT in the Jamshedpur Circle, my PAN is (AJKPK6787F).While going through my Form 26AS for AY 2014-15 bank interest of Rs. 288241/- and Rs. 14323/- has been credited against my PAN by Andhra Bank, Sebstian Road Branch and R P Road Branch respectively. I, wish to inform that I do not have any account in the said bank nor do i have any deposit in the branches. This was done in previous years also and I had informed the Branch manager of the fraud being committed in their branch but they have not resolved the matter as yet. Kindly, look into the matter
mirnal kanti nag
 
Jan 5, 2015

blickmane

Ami kuchu informashan data chi
Phonno7076310534
mirnal kanti nag
 
Jan 5, 2015

blickmane

Blickmane informashan data chi
Mobilno-7076319534
mirnal kanti nag
 
Jan 5, 2015

blickmane

Ami kuchu blickmane informashan data chi
Mobilno7076319534158
mirnal kanti nag
 
Jan 5, 2015

blickmane

Ami kachu infor mashan data chi
Mobilno7076319534
rajbirmaan
 
Jan 4, 2015

Theft of Income Tax

want to inform you that S.R. Resort Pvt. Ltd. known by "KARNAL HAVELI" located in Karnal(Haryana) has Not filled Income Tax from last 5 Yaers and for this they are giving bribe to local Income Tax Department of Karnal(Haryana) on monthly basis.

The Complete Address is:-
S.R. Resort Pvt. Ltd.(Karnal Haveli)
VPO-Jhanjhari,GT Road
Karnal-132001
Haryana
Mob.:-9896666611
Sanjib Kumer Bera
 
Jan 4, 2015

Nonpayment of TDS, P. Tax and PF because of DDOs unlawful and whimsical decision

Sir,
It is for your kind information that I,Sri Sanjib Kumar Bera, am an Assistant Teacher of Purandarpur High School (TAN no. CALP05260D),Purandarpur, Dist. Birbhum, West Bengal, PIN 731129. I took bank loan from Birbhum District Central Co-operative Bank (BDCCB) through our School Cooperative Credit Society. On May 16, 2014(Press Release: 2013-2014/2232) the RBI served a notice that the registration of Birbhum District Central Co-operative Bank (BDCCB) had been cancelled, and also ordered that BDCCB could not run any financial tranzaction. But our School Cooperative Society forced me, despite the order of the RBI, to tender my EMIs. After collecting EMIs from all the loanee members(which is almost Rs. 1.5 lakh/month), for first few months after closing of BDCCB, our School Cooperative Society was depositing those EMIs in schools own bank account, which is illegal, and after few months they had opened an SB A/c in UCO Bank, Purandarpur branch, to deposit the EMIs.
Meanwhile I asked my School Cooperative Society not to collect EMIs because as per the order of the RBI, the BDCCB is subject to liquidate and/or if the BDCCB will be opened in future, the BDCCB or the Liquidator will set a guideline to pay the EMIs and then I shall start paying my EMIs. On the other hand if the School Cooperative Society is collecting EMIs from the loanee members on behalf of the BDCCB, the society is bound to deposit the whole money immediately to BDCCB, which is presently impossible. Instead of depositing EMIs to BDCCB, the School Cooperative Society is keeping the same in a SB A/c in UCO Bank Purandarpur Branch and I think it is totally an unscientific and unsafe measure. Because it can be withdrawn at anytime or there are provisions for misuse of those money. Even when the BDCCB was open, a financial irregularity was done by our School Cooperative Society, which is: a portion of our Thrift fund collection was invested in giving the Mid Term (MT) Loan to the members and we came to know of this fact some days ago.
So from the month of September I stopped tendering my EMIs. Then our school authority had STOPPED PAYING MY SALARY from the month of October.
I mention here that my salary was stopped illegally because neither I received ‘show cause letter’ nor I were given a chance for self-defense. Even where a suspended employee is allowed to receive a portion of his/her salary, I receive no salary though I am not suspended and attending my regular duties.
In this situation, the worst part is no TDS, P.Tax and PF are tendered against my name. For this reason I am anxious that I may fall in great trouble in future from Income Tax and Provident Fund departments. To get rescued and to resume my salary I appeal to the honorable Kolkata High Court (Case no W. P. 30698(w) 2014. Dtd. 18.11.2014, ourt no. 15)
So sensing the need of the situation and of my helpless condition please do what you consider proper and fit.
Yours faithfully
SANJIB KUMAR BERA

Ph no :9434585564
Email id : sanjibkumarbera@gmail.com
Pramod Nakulan
 
Jan 3, 2015

Incoma Tax Fraud

illegal business
dileep kumar & kumaraswami. KDS TRADERS INCHIVILA PARASSALA
illegal business since 2010, p.m. income is over one lac. no any income tax no sale tax and payment receive via hawala.

my name is PRAMOD
Pramod Nakulan
 
Jan 3, 2015

No payment of Income Tax

No payment of Income Tax
Dear Sir
K D S TRADERS&KDS AGENCIES run by Mr Sunder in PARASSALA&PARASSALA,TRIVANDRUM is doing all his business by not paying any tax and cheating the Government of India. He is a fraud and the IT department should en-quire about his bank accounts and earnings and take action against him. Can the IT dept take immediate action on him?

Please let me know if any more details required.

Citizen of India
pd19640405
 
Jan 3, 2015

BLACK MONEY

SIR,
I WANT TO COMPLAINT AGAINST ONE PERSON WHO IS STILL WORKING WITH DDA AS JE . HE HAS SO MANY FLATS IN HIS OWN REGION WHERE HE IS WORKING SINCE SO MAY YEARS IN THE NAME OF WIFE, SON,, DAUGHTERS AND OTHER RELATIVES. IN DDA LIG FLATS HE HAD CONSTRUCTED MULTI STORIED PAYING GUEST HOUSE IN HIS FAMILY MEMBER NAMES. NO ONE KNOWS HOW HE GOT PERMISSION TO CONSTRUCT THAT IN DDA FLATS. HE IS NOT GIVING ANY RECEIPT AND IF HE IS GIVING THAN IT IS OF 50%. HE HAS A SHOE FACTORY ALSO BY THE NAME WOODPULP. HE HAD OPENED SHOW ROOM ON GROUND FLOOR FOR RETAIL AND TRADING. YOU WILL NEVER FIND HIM IN DDA OFFICE. HE IS ALWAYS WITH IS SON IN FACTORY OR PAYING GUST HOUSE. HE IS USING HIS FLATS AS OFFICE & GODOWN OF SHOE FACTORY.

HOW ONE EMPLOYEE OF DDA CAN EARN SO MUCH ? NOW HE IS INVOLVED IN NEW UPCOMING PROJECT ALSO FROM WHICH HE WILL TO CHEATING IN CRORES.

IT IS POSSIBLE I CAN COMPLAINT BY HIDING MY NAME.

REGARDS.
ajay sharma35500
 
Jan 2, 2015

BLACK MONEY

MR
My known person having saving account in PNB -Hamirpur. They have deposited Rs.300000/- in there family members in the monh of Feb & March-14.I have there Bank Photocopy. Can I complaint in IT Deptt. If I can complaint,then kindly provide me address of deptt. as the case may be.
venkut.r
 
Jan 2, 2015

Not sharing PAN details

Hi,
I am paying rent of 18000 per month and he is refusing to share his PAN number, he is not following the income tax law. I am losing money as I cannot show actual rent paid.

This is the case with all the landlords, Please accept account transfer or cheque as a proof of rent paid so that these land lords are caught while evading tax.
kumar ji
 
Jan 1, 2015

money laundering through banks via fake invoices from hongkong

Sir
This is to draw ur kind attention towards the big amount going out of india everyday in form of USD.
This all is happening with the help of banks, mainly induslnd, yesbank are active in this type of work. This all is done by producing fake perfoma invoice and sending the complete amount as advance to overseas account. But actually these firms have never imported anything.
pls see to this matter.
Bank persons are also involved in this as they know everything then also they are helping the persons to send the amount outside india. This is very bad for our economy as everyday about 50 million USD is going out by this way from differnt banks & cities.
kindly do needfull as soon as possible.
Thirulog
 
Dec 31, 2014

Not paying Income /WealthTax Having black money

Dear Sir
This person worked as an Electrician in Municipality of Mettuplayam during his employment he done a finance businesses and he resigned his job now he having a bin Amy wife who named as Sudha called as Dhanabhagyam Having a property around 50 houses for rental and recently this fellow buy a new home around 70 lakhs and residing over there he have approximately 2 lakhs monthly rental he is receiving and he is doing a finance buisness and receiving a profit around 50k per month. Now he employed as an electrical contractor and he is head of that union and earning Around 30k per month.He having a total income of rupees 3 lakhs and property value around five crores. Till now he is not paying any taxes to the government of India. I would like to inform this mater to income authorities. This person is stand for the last local body election too.

Even a Small employee paying his income tax monthly income around 25k but above person totally cheating the government of India.
Pls take the necessary action.

Person Name: R.Ravi and his wife name R.Dhanabhagyam.
Address: 4 Sakthi nagar, mahadevapuram post , Mettupalayam, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu District.
Another Address: 8 A krishnasamy, layout, mahadevapuram post , Coimbatore, Tamilnadu District.
subs
 
Dec 31, 2014

Landlard refusing to share PAN number

Hi,
I am paying rent of 18000 per month and he is refusing to share his PAN number, he is not following the income tax law. I am losing money as I cannot show actual rent paid.

This is the case with all the landlords, Please accept account transfer or cheque as a proof of rent paid so that these land lords are caught while evading tax.
jyotsnasai
 
Dec 31, 2014

misusage if association money

Sir I am the resident of Sai ashray giridhari homes padmarao nagar secunderabad. 5000025. The secretary take a huge amount of maintenance from its residents. But does not give proper accounts. The association does not have an bank account. The secretary uses the money for her personal use. She has bought land in her native place warangal. Her husband is just an govt. Servant drawing a lower salary. She uses the amount for parties and other unwanted expenses. The association does not have a by law. I am an tenant I pay a heavy rent to the owner most of the houses r owned by the builders wife n his relatives. The sec helps these people in grabbing the amount from us. When asked she uses vulgar language n just says we are only tenantsand need not ask them any question reg the maintenance. Pls helps us as we are not their slaves. The Secretary name is B. Mani Malta and her mobile no 9032674947.thank you.
kumar143143
 
Dec 30, 2014

IT complaint against an individual

my name is ashokkumar. I found a lady has purchased an agricultural land for 25 lakhs, in that file only i found vague details of her having lands in many areas of Bengalooru and Bengalooru rural. Can I inform or complain ti IT department to investigate the matter. I am a real estate agent by profession. i am not any relative to her,but she has cheated my client. pls answer.
shweta d
 
Dec 29, 2014

vini container lines pvt ltd

Dear Sir,

1. Vini container lines is a fraud company.they have not filed ITR since 2011. & they are doing fraud in service tax & TDS .as perrule they have to submitted service tax on full invoice amount but they calculating service tax only on Rs.2500/- whatever is the invoice amount but they still pass duplicate entry in tally & filed service tax. in this fraud CA also included.

2. As per PF RULE more than 15 employee is work in any company they ,company have to compulsory deduct PF but in vini container more than 50 employee is working .but company not deducted PF .

3.vini container is deducted professional tax from the employees salary but they not submitted professional tax to the govt.

to many frauds are going on in vini container , this is a fraud company.
you have to take action.

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Share this site with others

         
          

    Recently Updated Complaints

    snapdeal - snapdeal is jus a cheater service...i got brick from nikon...
    Yesterday i recieved a snapdeal parcel i hav already done...
    Yamaha - Denying refund
    Hi, we have booked a scooter in Yamaha a week back. There...
    paytm-power bank - power bank10400mah(silver) is not working
    My power bank is not working from the very first day i...
    snapdeal nikon 3200 - snapdeal is a cheater company
    My order number 6747277094 my number is 8803175506 ... I...
    carrier window ac - window AC not working
    Window AC not working . Pl arrange to send technical...
    Kolkata Police - lost mobile phone
    Dear Sir While arriving at sealdah station on 30/6/15 at...
    Whirlpool India - Faulty Compressor and stabilizer and unskilled technicians
    The compressor of our 2008 purchased refrigerator got...
    shopquikr.com - Incomplete delivery of order
    Dear, Sir/Madam, Here I am...
    Micromax mobile - display repair
    i have gave my micromax bolt a065 for display repai still...
    Individual - Again these three judges
    Why the hell you brought these three musketeers as judges...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username