Indane Gas

GAS not delivery everytime

Paras nath
House no. 1863 Ph.2 Ramdarbar,
Chandigarh-160002
Booked a cylinder Indane on 5/03/2016 Booking No-650108 But 17/03/2016 my cylinder not delivered.
I have not provide gas. Name of my Gas Agency Arunita GAS AGENCY, Industrial Area Phase-2 Ramdarbar Chandigarh -160002 My consumer No. 06262. Booking no. 650108.
Gas problem in delivery of every time. action of the delivery of Cylinder please provide gas in home.
Paras nath
Sushil Kumar

Mar 15, 2016

Cylinder not delivered on time every time

Sir, I have booked a cylinder Indane on 25/02/2016 (Booking No-647318). But still (16/03/2016) my cylinder not delivered to us. I have done many Phone calls to my gas agency but they not pocking my phone calls. Name of my Gas Agency is M/s Arunita GAS AGENCY, Industrial Area Phase -2 Ramdarbar Chandigarh -160002 My consumer No. 18020. Cash Memo number is 3000135412 against booking no. 647318. I making call to agency in last week , I go to agency personally taking leave from my office to get the cylinder but agency person denied to deliver the cylinder at their godown door, person says they will deliver the cylinder at home, but till time not getting the Gas cylinder. Every time I face such problem. They sales cylinder in black but not deliver to regular consumer on time. Every time agency person excuse shortage on gas or truck not arrival as so on. Sir please help me because my family has suffering so much problem at Chandigarh because not a single refilling cylinder is available with us and i was also posted at Ludhiana Private Sector Service.

Sushil Kumar
anirudh sahu

Feb 2, 2016

regular cancellation of LPG gas booking

I Ankit Kumar consumer no.001173 is facing regular problem of LPG refill gas cylinder cancellation after booking of LPG cylinder.Many times i face the problem of delay in delivery by the distributor.
Kindly look into the matter .
Customer's no.-001173
Distributor's code - 241313
Distributor's name - Bhadauria Indane Gas Service
Address- 1407 -Shop No.2&3
Shivaji nagar,Kanpur Road ,Jhansi
chndan

Jan 23, 2016

Not deleverd cylinder

I have book my cylinder at date 6 january 2016 and delevery message recevd 19 january 2016. But i have not received the cylinder. I also complaind at office and call many time but they have no responce the exuctive told me nex day next day u will receved promise me but i have no receved plzz suggest me what i can do.my consumar no= 29120
sushmamgs

Jan 19, 2016

no delivery

I am a consumer of Arunita gas agency, dist-chandigarh. My con. no.21865 of Indane Gas. I have booked on 26 dec 2015. I have call on dated 5 jan 2016 on mobile no-09872900047. he said 3-4 days more time taken now for delivery. i wait but message came your sylender be delivered on 9 jan 2016. i have talked with delivered boy he said again book for this. I again booked on 11 jan 2016. They deliver gas cylinder in our colony but they didn't deliver my gas cylinder till now. Also their telephone number is not connected at any time (always busy).On mobile no. call again and again but he ask con. no. through sms but no response till now. Always they are doing same problem and we are also facing same problem. So What I will Do now?
consumer number- 21865 name -Sushma devi.
Bishnu Deo

Oct 15, 2015

Not delivered of booked cylinder

I booked my cylinder 10 days past but still I didn't got my cylinder.
And when I called up the indane no. to re-book my cylinder they prompt that the cylinder has been delivered.
What the non-sence record they are having
balwant883

Sep 24, 2015

NON DELIVERY OF CYLINDER

I am a customer of M/s Ram Chander & Sons, Sector 30, Chandigarh.

I have booked my cylinder on 13/09/2015 vide booking no. 3783895 but as of now 24/09/2015 the same has not been delivered. I called many a times but all in vain. They are not responding to my calls and giving sweet pills all the times.

Mrs. Sunita Rani
# 67A, Sector 30A
Chandigarh
AKSHRA4492

Sep 22, 2015

payment of subsidy of cooking gas

I have booked cylinder on 11.09.2015. And recieved the delivery of cylinder on 12.09.2015 against the cash memo no. 3000041904.but after 10 days I have not received the subsidy amount in my saving account.
AKSHRA4492

Sep 22, 2015

payment of subsidy of cooking gas

rana gunjan

Apr 16, 2015

misbehaviour of delivery boy

Respected sir/madam
I am a customer of bindlesh gas agency sec 7 Chandigarh.my consumer no is 20284505.I would like to draw your attention about the worse behaviour of the delivery boy of kaimbwala village.his behavior is redicules..he often use dirty language.i have booked my gas on 10th of april.. I only wanted to know about my gas delivery...but he told me .."abi time ni hai..idhr aa ke gal kr le..".Plz tell me what type of language is this..is this the way u taught to attend your customers..
r k yadav

Dec 25, 2014

complaint of leakage not taken seriously

This is to complaint about non follow up of complaint of gas leakage of consumer number CX11549969 of m/s Sukh Gas Service, 701/57, Keshoram Complex Opposite Sector -45 c, Burail, Chandigarh. Phone No. 0172 - 2606123 ie Gas services of indane. We tried to contact on phone constantly, but their phone remained always on permanently engaged tone. Only on yesterday they took the phone but did not turned up for correctional measures despite repeated requests. These people do not behave well on phone calls regarding any complaint and do not attend to complaints of gas leakage. Please ask them to follow-up this complaint make the necessary remedies. Thanks.
ravibhardwaj80

May 21, 2014

Inconvenience in booking, refilling of cylinder

Dear Sir /Madam
With respectfully i would like to request you for your kind help.
That i am a consumer of Indane Cooking Gas, My consumer no. is 28003, and registered with the m/s Sukh Gas Service, 701/57, Keshoram Complex Opposite Sector -45c, Burail, Chandigarh. Phone No. 0172 - 2606123

Since 8th April 2014, request for the booking, refilling of cylinder till today 20th May 2014, I still not get my refill/cylinder. After the above mention booking date 8th April 2014, till today they are failed to deliver a single cylinder to me, in response of my every phone call every time they tell me a new reason or a new story for their failure and irresponsible service. Like this time we do not have delivery man, or I was not at my home for taking the delivery (dear sir I live in the city lonely and I do job in a private firm so I cant get time to take a delivery or be at home, this thing I shared with the authorities and representative of the above said gas agency) so often I hand over my copy of the connection to my neighbours to take the delivery on behalf . this thing also shared with the authorities and representative of the above said gas agency.

Dear Sir/Madam due to this kind of irresponsible work every time i lose my peace of mind, suffer with in convenience and get tensioned,
Since today morning i have made more than100s of calls for booking my refill, but often their phone numbers (0172-2606123) be busy but when rings they do not pick my call, and if they pick call they tell new story, a new reason, but no cylinder no service.

I can not understand the problem, can you please help me in this regard or you please tell me the next door where I will have a solution of my problem.

Yours sincerely,

Ravinder Kumar
Consumer no. 28003

ravibhardwaj80@gmail.com
gp6910

Jan 28, 2014

Behaviour of employe very worse

When i call on cell no. 9417943537 of Avtar flame center gali no. 6 Beantpura Ludhaiana regarding subsidry amount refund, the behaviour of employe was very worse to me & all other customers is this is the way to tought to customes from which owner of agency is earning. Do the needful.
mbaral5670

Jan 21, 2014

Aadhaar Number Wrongly Entered

This is Mrityunjaya Baral, Consumer No. 29299 at Distributor M/s. Avtaar Flame Centre, Ludhiana has wrongly entered Aadhaar No. & Telephone No. in my account. I have approached to the distributor 3 times, each and every time they say "Come Next Week". and they have no option to rectify the filed which they have entered in my account. My Aadhar No. is 2552 1694 4689. I have to take refund Rs. 555.28 & 839.29. The staffs of the distributor are behaving roughly to the customers.

Please rectify.

MRITYUNJAYA BARAL,
hl-287, PHB COLONY,
JAMALPUR,
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
drsamiranand

Oct 5, 2013

Gas leakage at Zirakpur

I hold a gas connection in my name at flat no 7, orbit apartments, VIP rOad, Zirakpur
We have a gas leakage in cylinder itself and despite repeated calls to dealer we have received no response
Eysha

May 19, 2013

Gas Cylinder Leakage in House No. 3178, Sector 37-D, Chandigarh

The Cooking Gas Cylinder in My house is leaking and we have requested our dealer a number of times to check it but the agency people are seems to be indifferent to handle the complaints and are not removing our complaint even requesting them many times...
You are requested to kindly get it removed immediately before it cause some accident or harm us...
My gas registration No : 38036

pawan madan

Apr 5, 2013

HARASSMENT TO REPLACE OF GAS REGULATOR

SIR,

I HAVE A LPG CONNECTION BEARING NO.09133 IN ARUNITA GAS AGENCY SECTOR 47 CHANDIGARH. MY GAS REGULATOR HAS GONE OUT OF ORDER, I APPROACHED TO THE SAID AGENCY, BUT NO BODY ENTERTAINED ME. MR. MANOJ AND MR. MUKESH CAME TO MY RESIDENCE AND CHECKED, THEY ALSO FOUND OUT OF ORDER OF ABOVE SAID GAS REGULATOR.

WHEN I MET, MR. RAMAN GUPTA, MR. SHASHI, MR. SHARMA WHO WERE THERE IN THE OFFICE, ALL OF THEM IGNORED ME.

YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO TAKE THE APPROPRIATE ACTION TO AVOID ANY HARASSMENT TO ME.

REGARDS

PAWAN MADAN

3147-A, SECTOR 48-D
CHANDIGARH 160047

MOB. 09876998144
shankarkr_sharma@yahoo.co.in

Jan 15, 2013

gas agent always say that he has not deptt statinery for transfer of ownership of gas connection

I have visited so many times at Indane Gas Agency for transfer of Ownership of gas connection, but he always said that he has not any stationery for transfer of gas connection ownership.

It is very difficult to take leave from Private sector for doing all formatilies.

Oct 15, 2012

Subject: Mental harassment to senior citizen due to delay in transfer of Indane gas connection by City Gas Services Sector 37 Chandigarh

My husband Shri Ram Sahai Verma was holding a gas connection with M/S City Gas Services Sector 37 Chandigarh under consumer No 24079, S.V. No 271844 dated 22/11/1993. My husband expired on 28/01/2010. I went to city gas office to get the connection transferred to my name after completing all the necessary documents as advised by them but city gas officials refused to do so and said they do not have stationary. Then I went to Indane Area office Sector 19 B Chandigarh and met deputy manager Mr. C.H. Dogra regarding my case. He also suggested in writing to M/S City Gas Services Sector 37 Chandigarh that the name of consumer should be changed in death case from husband to wife as per IOCL policy but M/S City Gas Services officials refused to do so and told me the same excuse of not having stationary and asked me to come after fifteen days. They told me that the matter could be delayed even further if the stationary is not available. Their manner of dealing with customer is very rude specially for the senior citizen /old persons and being an old lady it is also very difficult for me to visit their office again and again.

Kindly treat my case urgently and sympathetically so that I am saved from further inconvenience.

Vijay Verma
Phone 9872203980

Mar 21, 2012

non delevery

i my coustomar of indian gas (indane), cust n. 21133, they didnt deliver my gas on booking & they book my gas ,n. is booking-252608 dt.14/3/2012, they didnt it to me ,but my celender is deliver some other at 14/3/2012, v call to 5088772, on 15/3/2012, they said gas will reach me today,today last 6 days,but not handover to me till today , what can i do, they didnt take response
can v lodge complaint to him or u take any action to them thanks

Feb 17, 2011

empty cylider delivered to senior citizens

A rep from Capital Gas Corporation delivered empty cylinder against consumer no 04533 on 28.01.2011 against order no 5857/ 22.01.2011 .cylinder booked in the name of Mukta Hansrani. Shame on CAPITAL GAS CORPORATION for keeping such staff who cheated Elderly person during working day on a cold afternoon 7 took full payment

Mukta Hansrani
1083/8-c, chandigarh

Jan 6, 2011

Harassment for Booking Cylinder

dear sir,
gas companies n phone per gas book karane ki fasilty d rakhi h par hamare ko mohali ki high flame gas gas supply karti h uska kabhi phone hi nahi milta ja ker dekho to reciever utha kar rakha hota h. In ko koi officer kuch nahi poochta kea in ke pass bahut powers de rakhi h In ke malik to kea employes bi ulta bolte h. Agar inka aap phone mila kar dekhao to janu

Jan 4, 2011

not Deliver in due date

I Pritam Lal Grover ,from #1031-A, sec-35-b Chandigarh customer of indane gas. I had ordered for gas cylinder on 25-12-2010 at Punia gas Service, sector 32 D,chandigarh. but I don't receive yet and when i called them then most of the time their phone is engaged or mostly they dont put our call so, we requested to you to please take an action regarding our complaints and please try to improve your services and fulfill our needs.

Regards:
Pritam Lal Grover

Dec 29, 2010

Harassment for Booking Cylinder

Whenever I call the gas agency, it is a normal situation that either the phone is busy or the phone continues to ring and nobody picks up the call. My call is always made within their working timings. This is the matter which is faced everytime I need to book a cylinder.

This time again, on 21st December (tuesday) I was calling the Farid Gas Agency, SCF-213, Mani Majra, Chandigarh.Phone Number 01722734064, 01722734684. I called up several times but the line was either busy or nobody picked the call. Out of frustration and need for gas, I went to the Farid Gas Agency myself. The booking clerk took my order but noted it down on the register and didn't update it on the computer. The booking clerk confirmed that the I will get the gas by 24th December.
I have been waiting for gas delivery since then till 28th December. Lastly, I went to the Gas agency again and this time the Booking Clerk told me that the computer is getting updated and gas will be delivered to you within a day or two.
I waited on 29th Dec also for the gas and called up at the agency to check the status. And this time I was told that they are running short of gas and hence, gas will be delivered in 1st week of January.

This is the kind of harassment they practice with the consumer. There is no kind of reliability by the service provider. I have been waiting for the gas from the last 10 days and I feel house arrested since I can't go out to do my work.

Please look into the matter as this is the situation I face everytime I need to book gas.
Please contact me on babitagupta96@yahoo.com and +919876106369.

Sep 21, 2010

Gas leakage not attended

I informed my Indane Gas dealer Arunita Gas Agency SCO 50 sector 47 C chandigarh distt code No. 062-11-026 on september 16 (telephone nos.2633529,2634529) that there is a severe leakage of Gas from the Indane Gas Cylinder.
They kept telling me that their person will reach soon.No body came till now (september 22).
I called on their mobile no 9356777610 which was switched off throughout the day.
I was able to put a cap on the cylinder to plug it to avoid any mishap.
I AM WRITING TO FIRE FIGHTING DEPARTMENT AND CHANDIGARH ADMINISTRATION
.ABOUT STATE OF AFFAIRS WITH IOCL EVEN IN GAS LEAKAGE.
NEEDLESS TO THE SAY WE ARE AT THE MERCY OF GAS DEALERS AND IOCL HAS NO HOLD.
CONSUMER NO.15309
ARINITA GAS AGENCY SECTOR 47 C
CHANDIGARH

Star Plus - Plz dont stop dehleez
    Plz Plz Plz dont stop the serial dehleez....... Plz be...
    Idea Cellular Limited - No range
    Respected sir, For fews days in our locality the idea...
    hottech - malfuntion of the speaker
    I bought a hottech portable stereo bluetooth sopeaker from...
    info@jokerquiz.com / samsung galaxy s6 contest - thIs is joking site
    I request to all user please don't play this sit this...
    SMSEXPRESS.IN - Bulk SMS Frauds smsexpress.in and smsbazaar.co.in
    Got Frauds Details Smsbazaar.co.in, sms express.in, Hi...
    facebook - can't access my account from last week
    Sir I have an fb account named nikhilbali141@gmail.com...
    SMSBAZAR.CO.IN - Got Frauds Details Smsbazaar.co.in, sms express.in,
    Hi huys at the end we found that fraud details and co...
    Kolkata Municipal Corporation - Street Dog
    Sir/Madam I am Partha Residing at Behala, 10,Gubtala...
    hero-ismart - hero motocorp
    Sir I used 4-service of my ismart regularly but it gives...
    Prothious Pvt.Ltd - PF status
    Respected Sir/Madam, My PF number is...