INDIA POST SPEED POST

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDIA POST SPEED POST

Muskyent

Feb 20, 2017

Non delivery of speed post parcel

One parcel with docut number ED178896185IN which was dispatched on 30 jan 2017 from karolbagh post office. Till today it was not delivered on the address
Muskyent

Feb 20, 2017

Non savior of speed post parcel

P Kr Jain

NON DELIVERY OF PACKAGE

MY PACKAGE NO ED243336400IN HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TILL NOW. WHEREAS THE SPEED POST TRACKER SHOWS THAT THE SAME IS DELIVERED ON 28-1-2017.
Rajan@11

Feb 16, 2017

Post not delivered

My post,s awb no is ED123597394IN &ED123597765IN is sent on date 5/10/2016 from hp office and according to them it,s delivered on date 13/10/2016 but i have not got any of them. My pin code no is 271306 and on this post office they are not ready to even checqe the status. How can i get my post.
Please help me sir.
abhinita,mishra@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017

Speed post negligence

The speed post is supposed to be delivered within 2 days.Buts its been 2 times now that it has taken more than 8 days.
We send important documents in it ,I had submitted my application for for IIM ranchi,it is suppossed to be reached within a specific time.But the speed post seems responsible for nothing. Atleast in 8 days they could deliver it to the correct location,but even that doesn't happen.And the kind of response you get when you go to the post office to query it,the people seem they are just not responsible for anything.They just say go and complaint.And even they don't know when there would be a reply to my complaint.The tracking number for my order is EK407817523IN.Please do the needful to get the document to reach the place ASAP.Its really urgent.Delay of my form would lead to the cancellation of my admission.
choden Dewan

Feb 14, 2017

Document not delivered

We send important documents through speed post from Siliguri GPO on 27/01/2017 vide EW5180086521N to Lamu Sherpa, 30 Queens Grove, Great Britian, Pin NW86HJ and it supposed to deliver within a week but till date it not delivered.
So, please let us know that what steps should we take up to recover that important DOCUMENTS?
For your kind of action we ever remain grateful.
JENASUDHIR

Feb 8, 2017

NOT DELIVERY MY ARTICLE

A packet was sent to ahmedabad-380015 through speed post No, E085850006 on 31st JANUARY 2017 from RKD CONSTRUCTION PVT.LTD but still not deliver in address(TO,Tapaswani jena(tapu)shlby hospital.But my letter is not still receive there.

Kindly check the status

withregards
Sudhir Kumar Jena
Mo:-7894465296
nareshsharma@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017

Pan Card

My pan Card has been Dispatched on 23/01/2017 by Registered/Speed Post** vide airway bill no. EA538943436IN. The PAN card is expected to be delivered by 02-Feb-2017, but till today not received.

Please do the needful.

Yours

Sheetla Devi
Mobile No.98556-36058
Mohan Raj Kumar

Feb 5, 2017

Undelivered of my international article

Dear Friends my Article wt. 10750 grams was sent on 21 Jan 2017 from BANGALORE G.P.O.-560001 TO KUWAIT and there is no proper response from the complaint department and even we are unable to check the status online-Article number - ck048015959in,
Please let us know as per the law what will be my next process.
Sanjay@patna

Feb 1, 2017

Not delivered yet

Sir, I have sent my articles through speed post no. EF 279048056IN but doesn't show delivered. Please update status of my article at the earliest.
nishant818

Jan 30, 2017

EMS not delivered

I have sent one courier through EMS from Bangalore to Canada (TORONTO) on 6th Jan. It was supposed to be delivered max within 10 working days but hasn't yet delivered. Complaint has also been raised but not getting any proper info on whats the status and when will it get delivered. Will I get any refund in this case?

Please guide!

Customer India Post
Dilip Kumar Bhattacharjee

Jan 28, 2017

Delay in delivery

A letter was sent on 18-01-2017 by speed post booked at Uzanbazar SO in Guwahati City 781001. The booking No is ES678609864IN. The letter is addressed to Superintending Engineer PWD, Tura town, Dubasipara 794005. The letter has not yet been delivered. The online tracking shows it is in the status of "Bag Despatched to Tura H.O from NSH Guwahati since 19-01-2017, 4.25 PM. Our i.e sender address is MM Advisory Ltd K.K. Bhatta road. Chenikuthi. Guwahati-3 Contact No 094353 77569. Mail dilipb544@gmail.com

Letter may kindly be traced & be delivered
misba

Jan 23, 2017

Pan Card

My pan Card is Despassed on 29/12/2016.But the item is not delivered from BPC UTI KHKAN BAVAN .I kaindly requested
to delivered my Pan Card Recently.
I hope that I can recive my Pan Card shortly.

Conginment No is RM823279510IN

Yours
Misbaur Rahman Barbhuyan
ranuchatterjee1969@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2017

NON DELIVERY OF POST

sir/Madam

On 17.01.2017 two seperate speed post letter was booked from Chandanagar 500050(TS)
1) EN084720976IN(12:44:05) TO RAINA S.O. 713421
2) EN084720931IN(12:44:32) TO BURDWAN 713423
very surprisingly it is noticed that from HYDERABAD TO kOLKATA it had
taken time 22.01.2017.
till 23.01.2017 the consignment is still un delivered and no update where about.

N M CHATTERJEE
HYDERABAD 500 050
Asraful Hoque Choudhury

Jan 22, 2017

I Cant Find My Speed Post

Speed post Item not received
Speed post No. EA071406755IN from Mumbai City dated 05/1/2017 not received till date.Indian Post tracking site shows Bag despatched to Hill Colony S.O. on 10/1/2017
tkmukherjee23@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2017

wrong route

I booked my article for speed post on 11.01.2017 with consignment number EW397950295IN at GPO,Kolkata and destination is:Pudukkottai-622001,Tamilnadu.

While tracking consignment it is found that the article/bag despatched to NSH Siliguri on 12.01.2017.

This route seems to be incorrect for my article to reach Tamilnadu.

Please look into it and take necessary action so that the article is delivered in time.

T.K.Mukherjee
Sun Agency
Bally,Howrah-711227(W.B.)
7686820848(m)
Daud husain

Jan 13, 2017

Item did not delievered yet

Sir I had booked an envelope to BHOPAL from sheopur on date 9-1-17 and delivery msg came on 12-1-17 bt item did not received to that person in Bhopal
Plz look after this this was very important document
EI800737866IN
shivam kumar41

Jan 13, 2017

late delivery of speed post(7days) twice.

my speed post documents were posted by me on 31december, 2016 and it reach mumbai on 7th january, 2017.
2nd- documents were dispatched by Bank Of India on 7th january,2017 and it had not reached bokaro till 13january, 2017.
3rd- documents were posted by the bank on 31december, 2017 and it reachead its mumbai branch on 7january, 2017
contact if possible- 9661750907.
rajivkumar1000

Jan 9, 2017

Packet addressed to Company not delivered

My Speed Post addressed to my Company's Registered Address is not being delivered since the Postman says that the Company Sign Board is not displayed.

Is this rule, or is thie being used as a means to harressment?

Rajiv Kumar
muralidhars92

Jan 9, 2017

Post not received

Speed post no AQ327327923IN have not delivered my address please send it to my address
Vidhanjha03

Speed post Item not received

Speed post No.EH781482724IN from Gurgaon City dated 28/12/2016 not received till date.Indian Post tracking site shows Bag despatched to NSH Kolkata airport on 29/12/2016 03:04:21 from Palam TMO.
Gaurav Mukhija

AUSTRIA NOT AUSTRAILIA

My registered mail from Punjab to VIENNA Austria is sending by Delhi International Mail Center, (DIMC) to austrailia.

How is it Possible? Austria and Austrailia are two different Countries.

How to find my Letter Now?

How Long it will takes?
NCDogra

Speed post

Speed post No.EK323167687IN from Bangalore City dated 28/12/2016 not received till date.Indian Post tracking site shows post delivered on 03/01/2017 at 17:57. Please look in to the matter & ensure delivery of the post.
prashantjdudhaiya

Jan 3, 2017

item stuck between two postoffice

my international parcel from SIngapore tracking Number RB139051261SG is stuck i don't know where is it i tried to contact mumbai office the say me parcel in transit between mumbai to ahmedabad and mumbai office give me one number of ahmedabad post 07922865299 i tried to call them also but that phone always NO reply so please do needful for me

Prashant J Dudhaiya

parcel tracking No. RB139051261SG

ITEM n° RB139051261SG new search
Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
12/23/2016 10:50:00 AM Singapore SINGAPORE S05 Insert item into bag (Otb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
12/24/2016 10:45:00 AM Singapore SINGAPORE S05 Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
12/26/2016 11:54:20 AM India MUMBAI AIR Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air MUMBAI AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
12/26/2016 2:45:09 PM India MUMBAI AIR Transfer from office of exchange (Inb) Air CED AHMEDABAD
bodhane shriram

Dec 30, 2016

important document not deliver

EM402758770IN this speed post is not deliver
Important document in this so plzz deliver my speed post

paytm - Рауtm СustomerCare
    - 91026 70 170 Transaction issues , Recharge from...
    india pm office - Not accepting College fees through RTGS/NEFT or online...
    Respected Prime minister sir, Cashier at government...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - MISSIONCOMPLETE
    PRitam JI DID MY WORK..WAITING And waiting i olmost left...
    Vodafone - lost my mobile number along with sim
    i lost my mobile with sim along with sim card no...
    IndiaBulls - Lost staff, ill mannered, very bad experience
    I am an customer of India bulls home loans and totally not...
    One Assist - icici bank - One assist activated without my permission and deducted...
    Dear Team I am Bhuvaneswari S from Chennai,TamilNadu. I...
    raj tv - Uploading videos
    It seems to be like raj tv is not uploading their serials...
    Honda - The whole car got burnt in seconds
    Hi everyone , I want to bring this to your public...
    Reliance Gsm Plan 152 - Very bad customer care service
    Its very worse responce of reliance communication towards...