Indian Oil Corporation, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Oil Corporation, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi

Vibin Babu

Consumer Number:- 16239
Name;: A.G Babu
Home Address:- Azhakiya Parambil, Bolghatty, Mulavukad P.O, Ernakulam, Kerala
Registered Mobile Number- 9496450711

I booked a Gas cylinder in 08-09-2014. My booking reference number is 362579. Today (08-10-2014) I got a message from IOC saying that "cylinder has been delivered against your refill booking number 362579 with cash memo 3000031267". After getting this message, I called to Surya Gas agency. They replied that they need one week to give that gas cylinder. My guess is cylinder distributing employees are selling cylinders to some others. Kindly do needful to get the gas cylinder.

A.G Babu

Pachalam,

My Connection Details
Consumer Number:- 16239
Name;: A.G Babu
Home Address:- Azhakiya Parambil, Bolghatty, Mulavukad P.O, Ernakulam.
Registered Mobile Number- 9496450711

I booked a Cylinder in 10-07-14. My booking reference number is 354611. I got a message from IOC saying " Against your refill booking 354611, Cash memo 3000019095" generated. Cylinder Shall be delivered shortly". But we did not get the cylinder till 28-07-14 1-30 PM

We faced the same problem in Last Month. Actually we booked the cylinder in 06-06-14. We got a message in 16-06-14 saying 'cash memo generated, cyllinder shall be delivered shortly". Thereafter we got another message saying"Cylinder has been delivered against your refil booking number 349896 with cash memo 3000011060"'. That time we did not receive the cylinder. We had to book again for getting the cylinder. We complained this to Surya Gas Agencies, but they says that we were not in our house that time. But that was a big lie. My mother is a bed ridden patient. Atleast 3 persons are always in my home. My guess is cylinder distributing employees are selling cylinders to some others. Any way past is Past. Please make sure to get the gas cylinder in right time.

Vibin babu

KOLLAD P.O
KOTTAYAM

Concumer No:64
mob:9447125351

I am a customer of INDANE GAS for the last 30 years.I had place a booking on 28-5-2014 through CHIRATHILATTU INDANE SERVICE Kottayam .ph:0481- 2560311.They accept my booking and informed the delivery date ie, 3rd june 2014 .But it does not deliverd on that date.On enquirey they responed with stupied escucess like puncher of carrying vehicle and headache of van driver. Such no other ways I waited desperatly with another date that given by the agency ie ,11th june.But the cylinder is not slupplyed as usual,this time they told trafficjam as a reason.

On enquiry it is clear that after billing the agent has slupped the cylinders to other customers who are willing to pay the enhanced amount.

Hence I humbly request you to take necessary steps to get gas cylinder as regular as possible.
nees

Jun 2, 2014

DELAY DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS

DEAR SIR;

21083- SOORAJ .T.G} COASTAL GAS;VALAPPU
11961- SATHEESH.T.K} COASTAL GAS ;VALAPPU

WE HAVE 2 CYLINDERS.;ONE IS MINE AND OTHER IS MY FATHER IN LAW

WE HAVE LAST RECEIVED THE CYLINDERS ON APRIL 1ST. TILL TODAY WE DIDNOT GET IT .MY FATHER IN LAW IS SO
AGED ;AND I AM A WORKING PERSON.I HAVE NO TIME TO GO AND COLLECT CYLINDERS FROM GODOWN.THEY DIDNOT GIVE ANY DISCOUNT TO COLLECT CYLINDERS FROM THERE.
PLEASE TAKE NECCESARY ABOUT THIS MATTER.
ajitha

May 27, 2014

non availment of online indane gas booking

I am A.Sathyan, Consumer No.184802, My distributor is Mini Gas Agency, Mukkada, Kundara. They are not allowing the consumers to avail the facility of online booking and they won't pick up the phone calls. Always they are keeping the phone in engaged tone and the staffs are behaving very rudely as if they are supplying the gas freely.

May 7, 2014

NON DELIVERY OF CYLINDER EVEN AFTER 2 AND A HALF MONTHS

A&A INDANE SERVICES, AYYAMPILLY P.O., PIN-682501, LIJIYA SHAJI, CONSUMER NO.18201 PH.NO-04842507721

I HAVE LAST RECEIVED THE CYLINDER ON 29-1-2014 AFTER THAT I HAVE BOOKED THE CYLINDER ON 16-2-2014 WITH BOOKING NO.389537. TILL TODAY I DIDNT RECEIVED THE CYLINDER. EVERY DAY I PHONE THEM THEY ARE TELLING THEY WILL GIVE IN THE NEXT DELIVERY NOW, IT IS GOING TO BE 3 MONTHS AFTER BOOKING. I HAVE ONLY ONE CYLINDER SO PLEASE URGERNTLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. TODAY I CALLED IN THE BOOKING MOBILE NO.9961824365 TO KNOW ABOUT THE BOOKING DETAILS, I HAVE HEARED THAT MY BOOKING NO. IS 2000069622 ON 7-3-2014 AND THE AGENCY HAVE DELIVERD TILL 14-3-2014. THEN WHERE HAVE THE CYLINDER GONE IN MY FIRST BOOKING ON 16-2-14? AND WHO BOOKED THE SECOND ONE? AND WHERE IS THE CYLINDER GONE IN THE SECOND BOOKING(THAT I HAVE NOT DONE). PLEASE DONT NEGLECT MY COMPLAINT AND TAKE SEVERE ACTION TOWARDS THIS CHEATING. HOPING A SPEADY DELIVERY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

May 7, 2014

NON DELIVERY OF CYLINDER EVEN AFTER 2 AND A HALF MONTHS

Feb 1, 2014

2nd subsidy not received

I got my 1st subsidy at Bank for Rs.435/- on 2-11-13 and recvd. my cylinder on 12-11-13. Then I booked the next cylinder
on 27-12-13 Booking N0.377630 and I recvd the cylinder on 28-1-14 as per Bill No.3000093277 for Rs.1291+24(TA) but I didnt get the subsidy yet. Now I read that the subsidy was kept hold for some time so the customer has to pay only the old Amt.460/- so what will I do for already paid cylinder? So please do the needful to get the 2nd subsidy as soon as possible.

LIJIYA SHAJI
Customer No.18201
A&A INDANE SERVICES
AYYAMPILLY P.O.
law

Jan 25, 2014

DELAY IN GETTING GAS CYLINDER

SIR,
MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 12692 AT GUHAN GAS AGENCY,PALLIPURAM,TVPM.
I HAVE BOOKED A CYLINDER ON 3-12-2013.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CYLINDER YET.SINCE I AM NOT ABLE TO TRAVEL TO THE GODOWN ,I REQUEST YOUR INTERVENTION.
THANKING YOU,
DINESH KUMAR.C,
GOWREES,KEEZHAVOOR,KEEZHAVOOR PO,PIN:695584
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM,KERALA.
Mob:9846041964.
kpnair

Jan 18, 2014

Delay in getting gas cylinder

INDANE DEALER- SASTHRI GAS SERVICE, PEROORKADA, TRIVANDRUM 695005, KERALA
CONSUMER NUMBER- 14749, K PARAMESWARAN NAIR

I have booked for gas cylinder on 15-10-2013. After several reminders over telephone and later giving complaint to the supply office, Tvm, cylinder was delivered to me on 05-12-2013 (After 51 days).
On 9-12-2013 I have booked for cylinder as usual on phone number 9961824365. On 30-12-2013 I have contacted the dealer about the delivery of the cylinder. But the reply was that no booking was registered on 09-12-2013 in my name. Hence I have again booked on 30th December. Order number and Bill number obtained from the booking telephone on the 9th and 30th December 2013 are same ie order number is 2000035083 and bill number is 3000041951. It is clear that the dealer had deliberately deleted my booking of the 9th December for giving complaint against him on 5th December.
Please take necessary action against the dealer for worst customer service and cheating.

K Parameswaran Nair,

Cochin

My Aadhar Card No.2152 6604 1285
My LPG consumer No . 24860
Agency : City Gas Agencies , Ernakulam

As per the requirement to get subsidy for LPG gas I had submitted the required form along with a copy of my Aadhar Card in September 2013 to Ms.City Gas Agencies for linking my Aadhar card. I had also given the application for linking the Aadhar card with my account with SBI YMCA Junction Branch, Ernakulam.

As per the details given in your transparency portal I find that my card is linked with the Bank account on 23/9/2013. However , the card is not yet linked with IOC. I have contacted the customer service center through toll free call and enquired the position. They informed me that the card is not yet linked to my consumer number. . The transparency portal also indicates that the card is linked to my Bank account and not yet linked to IOCL. The customer service center also told me to submit a fresh application to the Gas agencies along with the copy of the Aadhar card. I have therefore resubmitted the form with City Gas Agencies , Ernakulam at 2 PM on 2nd January 2014. The dealing staff there put the application in the drop box kept there and he has not given any acknowledgement .

I now request you to kindly look into the matter and advise me why my Aadhar card is not yet linked with IOCL despite my giving my application in September 2013. Please also help me to link my Aadhar card to my consumer No.24860 . My Bank account is already linked.

If the application can be sent to you directly to avoid any delay by the Gas Agencies in sending the application to you , please let me know the address to whom it should be sent.

My email id is kaushikam2002@yaoo.co.in

K A Parameswaran
satishcj69

Dec 28, 2013

Non reciept of Indane lpg cylinder

I had booked lpg cylinder on 9th oct 2013 in my consumer no 175553. on 4th november 2013 recieved a SMS stating that my booking is cancelled, so rebooked again on the same date. But so far i have not yet recieved my cylinder against my booking. details of adhaar card and bank details given to POOJA GAS (Distributor) long back.

SATISH C J
mksnair

Dec 19, 2013

non-receipt of subsidy amount

Against my booking no.463553 dt 13th nov, I received a cylinder on 30th Nov. According to my bank statement the subsidy amount is not credited yet. I sent mails to the IOC's Kochi complaint cell address provided by indian oil corporation's website. But all mails returned as the address is fake. please do the needful.

M K S Nair
Consumer no. 141721
Ph.9847067375
email-mkshome@gmail.com
soubhagyam

Dec 12, 2013

to get subsidy amount thru Bank

i am Padmakumar.K.K., working as a media person.my indane consumer No. is 169245. i got a gas cylinder on 10.12.2013 (bill no; 3000061685),& paid Rs.1060/ without subsidy & the gas agent, Pooja gas, unichira, Edappally, convinced me, the subsidy amount is already credi in your bank a/c. till this day , 12.12.13,i didn;t get the amount. so pls do the needful.

Padmakumar.K.K.
padman60@gmail.com
appasai

Nov 25, 2013

Non Delivery of refil cylinders

I am a retired person (my age is 65 as on June 2013). My consumer No 12230 with Kairali Indane Services, Poothottga. I have booked cylinders I have booked cylinders on 23-7-2013 which was delivered on 2-9-2013 which they have not given me any cash memo but written in the book they have received Rs.1005 (including subsidy or Rs.535/-), booked cylinder on 2-9-2013 vide order no.2000011817 as I have not received the cylinder agency people asked me to book another cylinder on 3-10-2013 vide booking No 358950 (order No 2000018295). The subsidy was creddited of Rs.576.87 and Rs.576.87 credited to my account on 9-10-2013 and 12-10-2013 respectively for which the cylinders were not yet supplied by the agency. Now I want to surrender my cylinders and get back the deposit from the agency. Kindly let me know whether I am eligible for the complete amount of money deposited. So I request you to kindly take up this matter and I am expecting a favourable reply and an action from your side.My email address is "rameshsairam@gmail.com" and request you to send your reply in my email id.
nlal321

Nov 21, 2013

Not received back proper subsidy for LPG

I am Narayanalal working in NIT engineering college Calicut since 1992. Since I joined NIT from that time onwards I am an IOC customer. My consumer no is 10431 and it is with Chand Gas Calicut. When I took my last cylinder in Oct 2013, I have paid Rs. 1056.56 (bill no 3000054009, date of issue 22.10.2013). But I got my subsidy back only Rs 435.00. This means I had paid RS. 621.56 for the cylinder. This amount is much higher than the cylinder which I had taken on 28 th August 2013, which was only 442.05 (bill no 3000031661 date of issue 28.08.2013). So I had paid an extra amount of Rs. 179.51 with respect to my last cylinder. So I request you to kindly take up this matter and I am expecting a favourable reply and an action from your side. If you can provide me the email of Kochi office then I will be able to provide copy of my bank a/c statement and the bills.

Yours sincerely

Narayanalal
graciousgeorge

Nov 3, 2013

Customer No: 25042_Resmi Gas Agency_Complaint

I am Sarada George, residing at 17 Palace Gardens, karingachira, Trippunithura, Kochi 682309. I am a widow living alone and have a complaint to register against Resmi Gas Agency.

I had placed a booking on August 31st 2013 however I got an SMS noting the same was cancelled within a few hours. I again placed a booking on the same day (Aug 31st) which was followed up but no delivery was made.

Further to this when i visited the RESMI GAS AGENCY I was told that they will gove me deliver if I carry the cylinder to their office where i clarified that since I am an aged widow, I may not be able to do the same and so they said they will bring it over.

After 4 days I recveived another SMS saying my cylinder will be delivered shortly which was again repeated on 1st Novermber. Subsequently on the same day evening I got a message saying ,y order has been cancelled.

All the while I am at home since I am an aged widow and there is no way that a delivery can be missed. You may note that I have not received any cylinder since August month and this is attrocious and infringes on my basic needs as a citizen especially considering I am a widow.

Pls ensure this compliant is registered in your records and speedy action taken against RESHMI GAS AGENCY and ensure that I get my gas cylinder on priority.

9447713635 / 2783635
graciousgeorge

Nov 3, 2013

Booking order cancelled repeatedly without deliver

Customer No: 25042
17 Palace Gardens, karingachira,
Trippunithura, Kochi 682309

9447713635 / 2783635
SG Balakrishna Shenoy

Oct 15, 2013

non responsing /delivery of cylinder

I have booked cylinder on 24 Sep 2013 after completion 21 days of gap . my consumer number 21421 neither the gas agency is attending the telephone nor responding to the querries, stating that there is acute shortage of cylinder.

Kindly advise me the next course of action.

SG Balakrishna Shenoy (9447453809)
Bhagavatheeswaran

Oct 3, 2013

Non delivery of cylinder

I have booked the LPG cylinder on 27.08.2013, and booking no. 13779. Till date i didn't received. My consumer No. 71096. I called the GEE VEE agencies twice in a day for every week. Last time we got the LPG on 11.08.2013. One more thing he refuse to give the bill also. I asked the agent office staff to my bill he says, you collect it from the deliver man. The deliver man has not given the bill. My house is locatied NH 49 main road from Adimaly to Munnar via Anachal. My email ID bhagavatheeswaran.a@essar.com / bhagaasm72@yahoo.com. My mobile no. 9946979812.
K.M.Joseph

Dec 16, 2012

Non receipt of reconection

Registered Post
15.12.2012
From
K.M.Joseph (consumer No 16035)
10/491,Amaravathy
Kochi682001
Ms/Indian Oil Corporation,
Panampilly Nagar
Ernakulam
Sub:- Gas connection- reconnection application submitted on 25.10,2012 at your office-reg
….
Our Indane gas connection (16035) with sithara gas agency in Manthra Cochin had got terminated since we were not taking gas for some time as we were away and had moved out for the reason our house was in disrepair. We had submitted an application in this regard on 25.10.2012 by visiting your Panampilly Nagar office . We were told that the reconnection papers will be ready and will be sent to the Sithara gas agency ,Manthra ,Fort Kochi , after 15 days. But no communication is seen received at the Sithara gas agency Manthara ,Fort Cochin even after 50 days have elapsed since the submission of application. Pl look into this and send the re-connection papers urgently.
nairktrktr

Sep 14, 2012

dealay in delivery

LPG cylider booked on 07-08-12 has not been delivered.Name of agency is Oriental GAs Agency, Kottarakkara ,

Our Consumer No. is 18657.
judsonkr

Sep 6, 2012

delivery of refil cylinder

Judson -cusomer no.6103
LPG cylider booked on 28-7-12 has not been delivered.Name of agency is mez gaz ,Kizakambalam,ernakulam,
anjunair

Jan 25, 2012

delivery of refil cylinder

I had booked for refilling cylinder on 12the december 2011 and I didn't got it yet. My consumer No is 24454.

May 16, 2011

Petrol Price Hike

We are suffering very much due to petrol hike

SBI - change of sbi associate po date
    On 9th nov ,i have to exam ssc chsl and sbi...
    envent cordless neckband - not starting and not working
    iam purchased one envent cordless mp3 neck band in online...
    SSC - unable to download admit card
    Sir I am not able to download my admit card of ssc ldc...
    Shopclues - Product NonDelivery
    Product Non-Delivery I had ordered a TV worth Rs.31498/-...
    anna university - NO STUDY HOLIDAYS
    NO STUDY HOLYDAYS I am studying from vks engineering...
    Premia Projects Ltd - Fraud Company Never buy anything from them
    This is a fraud company. I bought a professional office...
    HCL Technologies - FAKE MAIL
    Your Resume has been selected from for our new plant. The...
    complaint against private school - no water facility
    Sir i would like to say my son studies in little rose...
    Naukri lo Recruitment - Fake job placement
    One person call me and said he is calling from naukari...
    rdsscwr@gmail.com - Still Not Received Exam Letter
    I have received SMS On my mobile but still i have not...