INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK

mothipradeesh

Apr 1, 2014

Block my atm card

Hi sir,

yesterday night i have lost my Atm card, so kindly block it as soon as possible, My a/c no is 83948. Date of birth is 05/06/1987,
Motipradeesh .G and kindly issue New Atm card to this address 24/48, Bunder garden main street perambur chennai 6000 11, branch code 0167 perambur branch.
Dhana Sekar

Jan 28, 2014

DEDIT CARD AND ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED

My Name : P. Dhanasekar

My Account : 44469

Branch Code : 09

Compliant Request,

My account and debit card is blocked. i maintain the account in Chennai ayanavaram branch. i am working in Bangalore. so please require my problem as soon possible.
JANANI.M

Jun 19, 2013

poor customer service

yesterday i went to pammal branch to pay a challan for RBI recruitement board.it was clearly mentioned that the payment can be made at indian overseas bank,bank of baroda and some other five banks. when i enquired about the same to the manager. all his response was a sarcastic smile which makes me irritatable.Then i make the pakement in punjab national bank at T.Nagar.I was really overwhelmed by the service provided at that bank.
Such a poor response from IOB.I was really disappointed on seeing the frame that bears the words of mahatma gandhi about banks and its customer service that was hanging on the door.

May 15, 2013

Irresponsible Reply by branch manager

Recently one Friday morning i went to Indian overseas bank Kolathur branch and met bank branch manager Mr.joseph rajkumar regarding opening for my company current account. i have all document photo copy to proceed but he said was busy now and ask me to come by monday. I said my company doing a great business of electrical contract and good turn over in existing bank account and wish to opening in nationalized bank that's why i came here. But he said if you want you can open other wise you go to any other bank. i am surprised such a irresponsible answer and feel shame on that padi branch, chennai(near Baktha vachalam school). Suddenly i came to HDFC bank Ambattur with in few minutes they process the formality with in few day they started my current account for there complimentary immediately i put one lakh Fixed deposit.

Selva
thiyaga4u

Mar 20, 2013

Lost my ATM card

i have lost my IOB ATM card.

Acc no :10828
Name :Shobha D
Bank : Indian Overseas Bank, Arumbakam Branch
User920092

Feb 15, 2013

non receipt of atm pin

I HAVE OPENED MY ACCOUNT IN INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK WITH THE OPTION OF ATM CARD
BUT TILL NOW I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY MOBILE CONFIRMING THE OPENING OF ACCOUNT
I HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED ANY MAIL
NOR EVEN HAD I RECEIVED THE ATM PIN TILL NOW
I NEED MY ATM CARD URGENTLY
PLEASE FORWARD MY COMPLAINT TO THE CONCERNED BANK

NAME:LOKESH BEZZAM
BANK:INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
BRANCH:SME KILPAUK, CHENNAI

Jan 4, 2013

Customer Service? Come guys.. Start Working ..

Belive me, I am a customer of IOB for more than 3 years now and I just lost my patience over this ridiculous bank ..

Improve your customer care and your online banking website... Issues with them, it is so bad that I am not able to stop writing this..

1) Every night when some "Core EOD processing is going on", I can scedule a transaction. And it will disappear and I cannot track it once the core processing is over. Playing with Customer's money?

2) If the first one happens and money is not transferred, if I transfer for the second time, system still assumes that I am transferring for the second time and so I cannot transfer 50,000 now since it crossed the daily limit? I am glad that my money is still in my account ..

3) Login to the website, 80% of times, you are shown a page "Login unsuccessful because of paraller logins, session expiry, etc .." . Come on, please fix this. Technology has improved.

4) Customer care number displayed on the website is wrong. Is there a customer care record that IOB bank can display to the public?

5) Customer care number provided to my dad by IOB employees in Pammal branch went to a home number in Delhi. Seriously guys, do you work free?

6) ATM card issues - One person will sit on the corner and he is the one who has to get my sginature to issue my card. One day he was busy, second and third day he was on leave .. I told my dad , I dont want a ATM card. I have some self prestige not to go and sit for a person who is not doing his work.

7) No one looks at online complaints ..

Nov 16, 2012

lose of my atm card

I have lost my ATM card today few minutes ago, please block my card immediately.
please block it now immediately.

My acccount no - 3524
NAME - SAHIB SAWHNEY
ADD - B-4/285, SECTOR-8 ROHINI, DELHI-85
MOBILE - 9999003372
DATE OF BIRTH - 16/1/1989

PLEASE BLOCK IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Oct 19, 2012

lose of my atm card

I have lost my ATM card yesterday, please block my card immediately.
Name & Address: B. Parthasarathi, 423/3 plot No.34, Narayanan Nagar, Nedungkundram, Kolapakkam(Post), Chennai-600127.
Account No (SB) :046301000026594
ATM Card No: 4221 3215 1274 7341
Branch: Ashok Nagar, Chennai.

I request you please send to new ATM card to this address

Oct 3, 2012

Not received ATM Card

I opened a account in IOB MMDA Branch on 21-04-2012 till not yet received the atm card when i enquire in bank no one is response they treat as a begger especially her name is swati her behaviour is worst she went lunch around 11 and comeback @ 1PM till i wait after she says some issue comeback this is poor service from IOB bank.

Aug 19, 2012

Loss of atm debit card

I lost my IOB Debit card.I 2
called the customer care but noone is picking the call.My acc details
Acc no :14172
Name :Abdul RAsheed
Bank : INdian Overseas Bank, Sriram Nagar Branch

Please block the card
Abdul

Aug 16, 2012

Non response

very poor speed i cant use this datacard

Aug 16, 2012

no way i cant use this

May 29, 2012

ATM Card Does Not Work

Hi My location areas no IOB ATM centre i ATM use other Bank unlimited pleas inform you

May 24, 2012

ATM Card Does Not Work

Hi,My atm card some time doen't work in other atm machine .and also get 20 rs for my account .i dont know what is the reason to get my money
karthikv1967@gmail.com

May 13, 2012

Wrong deduction from my savings account

Please refer to my email compliant dated 26th April 2012, I have already informed you about the issue. Bank has debited Rs 5000/- twice in my SB account 21576 but I withdrawn the amount only once.
On 24th April 2012 Saturday around 20.00hrs, I withdrawn Rs 5000/- from ATM IOB Hindu Mission Hospital but I didn’t receive the amount I received error message on ATM screen stating Machine out of order while doing process due to power failure. After 15mins I withdrawn Rs 5000/- from ATM located at Mudichur Road.
On 26th April 2012, Monday I informed this issue to IOB – Perungalathur Branch through email and 27th April 2012 I handed over a written compliant letter to the same branch where I have the account. But till now I didn’t receive any reply from bank.
kindly reimburse the amount Rs 5000/- as soon as possible.

Karthikeyan

May 10, 2012

Service- Brach and Online

your sce 26 branch clousd plz inform my new branch my account no is 4846 and my mobile no is 9911095585 and my mail id pradeep.bsiht56@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2012

Poor Customer serveice

Indian Overseas bank provides a poor customer service,
i reside in Velachery which is in the southern part of chennai whereas my salary account was created in the kilpauk Branch which is northern chennai.
Recently I withdrew a some of 1000 bucks from an ATM machine which belongs to some other bank and a cash was not dispensed instead the amount was debited from my account,I called upon the bank customer service and the redirected me to the nearest IOB branch next to my home, I spoke with the officer in the IOB bank near my home in regards to this complaint and the officer said he cannot take a complaint there (despite of all banks being centralized) me to write a letter in writing (there is no complaints - Email Id for the bank),

I asked the officer politely if i have to take this issue to the kilpauk branch during the normal working hours then I have to take a half a day off or at-least an hour's permission from my work. the officer near my home branch was least bothered about my requests and shouted on a loud tone, "if u want your money then take leave else get out now" Is that a way a bank works ? IS that how a bank treats their customers ? would someone be ready to have an account in such a bank who provides a poor customer service.

Adding more pain to that when i went in person and contacted the officer in the branch in Kilpauk, they were closed down for lunch, I was standing in a brach which has no chairs for the customers for 1 hr and finally the job was done after much hesitations from the officer as if i was asking money from their pocket.

Jan 21, 2012

hello sir,

I am k.suresh babu, i have SB account sriperumbudur branch, i applied for net banking on 22.12.2011 but still not activated what is the reason
my Register No :493855
A/C No 178201000003613

Please activated soon as possible
Thanking You
K.Suresh Babu

Jan 12, 2012

Non response

As i need an information regarding my DEBIT CARD in KAVARAPETTAI branch,i was calling the bank in 044- 27925224 & 27925481 for the past 15 days,but they are not picking the call. So i called to IOB REGIONAL OFFICE , CHENNAI in 044- 28521097, they are not responding properly( not giving proper answer.) Whether this is the way to bahave with customers?

Jan 9, 2012

name:harikrishnan
registered @ k.vel murugan (father)
mts no:9150218484
contact:7200765852
mail:hari1993krishnan@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2011

bill payment

respected sir
sub:-complaint
>ref: A/c no 18946,debit card bearing no 4221321501038249.
> I O B indranagr branch Chennai
>i have s/b account at indra nagar adyar branch a/c no:18946 in name Ramanaa.S and debit card bearing no 4221321501038249. on24-6-11 i was trying to make my telephone bill payment at about 12.30pm and the bill was not processed but Rs.1101 + 10/- =1111 including service charge was debited from my account.
>i hear by request you to take necessary action and re-credit the said Rs.1111in to my account i have mad a complaint immediately
>thanking you
>your sincerely
>ramanaa.s Yours ,
>ramanaa68@rediffmail.com

Mar 6, 2011

Unnecessary debit on SB A/c.

take an action immediately pleaseeeeee...its very urgentttt sir

Mar 6, 2011

Unnecessary debit on SB A/c.

my name is srikanth.iam from ds college perambalur.on saturday i gone to atm for to drawn college fee, so i entered 10000 and response is to be as temporary unavailable and again i tried as 5000 then also same response but the amount is debited.no recepit is occured and cash also not recevied.

my phone number is 9159610230...

Mar 4, 2011

Unnecessary debit on SB A/c.

My savings account details are given below:

Name: G Vimala
Address: O. No.119, N. No.154,
V.R. Pillai Street, Triplicane, Chennai - 600005.
A/c. No: 41129
Branch: IOB, ESPLANADE
Code: 048

Complaint: I have been deducted a sum of Rs.11/- every month from 31st May 2010 onwards till 28th Feb 2011. Ten such deductions have been made so far.

I would like to know the reason for such deductions. Because on 7th Feb 2011, I had deposited an amount of Rs.1800/- and issued cheques for Rs.700 and Rs.300 which were duly debited from my account on 19th Feb 2011 and 2nd 4th Mar 2011 respectively.

I am literally annoyed to see such deductions in my account even after making transactions.

kindly let me know the reason for the same. Otherwise I am planning to close the account.

With regards,

G Vimala

BSNL rajasthan - Phone Dead
    Sir , My phone 0141-2365239 is dead since last 3-4...
    SONY EXPERIA SP - MY PHONE SONY EXPERIA SP NEW NOT WORKING
    SIR, I BOUGHT SONY EXPERIA SP MOBILE THREE MONTHS...
    BSNL - Job alert deactivation in BSNL mobile
    I am losing Rs. 7 every week for job alert subscription...
    EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND - Unable to view PF Balance
    I'm unable to view PF balance. Every time I give the...
    LG/refrigerator - RE: Regarding replacement
    Dear Sandeep, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    100BESTBUY.COM - did not refund my money of rupees 700
    i have seen a offer on 100bestbuy.com for nokia lumia 1020...
    YEPME.COM - Replacement of Shoes
    Series of communication enclosed herewith......but no...
    121@in.airtel.com - Regarding Internet Bill
    Sir, I use Air Tel Coneection No. 9760115500, with...
    Presidium Indrapuram - What action is taken when parents complain
    I could see lot of complaints here for Presidium here but...
    98346 - Very BAD Service.
    Dear Sir I have been suffering as the worst customer of...