INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK

jaishreenarayanan

May 7, 2016

statement of every month

NAME:N.JAYASHREE , Account no189301000008132 kolathur branch chennai-99
i want the statement of my account month by month. Make it soon as possible.Thank u

statement of every month

naantamilan

Jan 30, 2016

stupid management

Dear people,

DO NOT OPEN ACCOUNT WITH INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK. IF YOU HAVE ACCOUNT PLEASE CLOSE IT.

To IOB Management :
Do you know how to manage and run a bank? The management authoroties from the year 2010 to till date are the sole response for the banks fall. Resign ur job go and clean the road and toilets.

To People:
There is no enough staffs, staffs with less utility machines like printer, passbook etc, always server problem, in this situation u bought finacle software for 300 crore, already ur bank is begging govt for subsidy.
before the staffs getting trained on the specific software you installed it and serving customer like shit.

because of this stupid management ur staffs are crying over counter by intolerance - customers scolding and abusing the staffs.
what can they do? ur sitting in a/c room going by car etc perks etc...etc...

RBI should washout all the old corrupted dogs from IOB management and merge it with some other bank
vrk485

Jan 24, 2016

deficiency in service

Sub : Account Blocked for No reason

This is with regard to A/c no. 030701000061979 which has been blocked to my utter disbelief. I have been a regular customer of the bank for the past 20 years & suddenly my account is blocked without any intimation or notice. Also, the branch staff are saying that the account has not been blocked but whenever someone tries to do NEFT to my account it says Recipient account blocked. I have fully complied with all the KYC norms & am not able to understand such sudden blocking of my account. Due to such unannounced blockage without any fault of mine, several receipts of mine have been blocked, my LPG subsidy has not reached me for the past four months. I am thoroughly disappointed with this deficiency of service. There was no sms alert/ phone call/letter to intimate reasons for blocking the account due to which I had to face financial loss & mental agony. I request the bank to compensate me for the above ordeal which I had to go through without any fault of mine.

Thanking You,
Karuppasamy B

Sep 2, 2015

Please activate the message alart for our Account

My name is KARUPPASAMY B. I am an Account holder of the IOB in Nagalapuram Branch (IFSC CODE:IOBA0000282) My Account number is 028201000021541. I have no Message alert about our transactions my mobile number is 9942737441. Please take necessary action about our complaints
Rajmohan Sekar

Aug 6, 2015

ATM Cash not received

ATM CASH NOT RECEIVED
Transaction Problem
Dear Sir / Madam,

Acc. No. IOB-66226

ATM Card No.4221321541345760

Reference to the subject mentioned, i made a transaction of Rs.6500 on 06.08.15 using IOB Debit Card at IOB- ATM in Padappai. I got a message like SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE UNABLE TO DISPENSE CASH but the amount got debited from my account.Ref: CLR Bal:9001.85: IOBD9482PADA-ATM444178O06

Kindly request you to do the needful at the earliest.

Rajalakshmi
haiderz

Aug 4, 2015

loss of My amount through atm from PNB UTTAR PARADESH Branch Khair Distt Aligarh

Dear Sir ,
please Cnfirm the amount of Rs.10000/- due to loss of through PNB ATM from Branch Khair Distt Aligarh Uttar Pradesh on dated:-20/07/2015 time 1.44 pm Afternoon
How to possible withdrowl without payment of atm only in my Name Daini & My Ac no.001701000025355 Bank Indian overseas Branch Daryaganj New Delhi-110002
Bank is not confirm the my ac status again deduct the amount from atm so please confirm the details of deduct the amount of my account. i m having a problem treat urgent response

my contact no.07838468820
Daini
pankaj707

May 20, 2015

mobile banking mpin not recieved

I applied for mobile banking last month up to now mpin is not came plz help me.
My account no is 054501000054527
Ramesh Eswaran

Apr 5, 2015

i my new atm card pin no resved

My atm card new pin sent my number or mail
Ac no :188501000006015
Branch :padapoai
Card no:4221321547091160
Valid date :02/25
Cvv:358
This my details plz my new pin sent my number
Adrass

Chennai – 600 056

To:
The Managing Director

Respected Sir/Madam,
I transferred amount through online to one of your customer. I also attached their details with four word files. I transferred this amount through netbanking. I transferred this amount for Job. I am a handicapped person. Now I am under severe financial crisis. I complaint to Porur Police Station. They did not mind my complaint. They are not taking action. I believe you and sending this email. That account holder is a criminal and is doing prostitution. I find it through net. Please take severe action on them and get back my money. Please save one life. I also attached soft copies of all the compliant.

No action taken by the bank for the above complaint.

M. Hariharan

Jan 26, 2015

ATM card missing

name:banu priya
I hve account in iob teppakulam branch.
My ATM card was missied so kindly arrange me a new ATM card.

Jan 26, 2015

ATM card missing

name:banu priya
I hve account in iob anuppanadi2545 branch.
My ATM was lost so that i need new ATM card
kavaldeep

Sep 6, 2014

unblocked my login

name:kavaldeep
I hve account in iob hansol branch.
My login is in blocked state so dhats y i call
customer care to unblock my login so
dhat i can reset my password.
But there is noone picking the fucking phone.
So pls help me out on dis
kavaldeep
ganesanp1966

Sep 6, 2014

On line Transaction

Regarding on line Transaction

I am P Ganesan having NRE Account with IOB Bank Saligramam - Chennai Branch (0676)

My Account Number :: 067601000033338
My Customer ID :: 36066553

I could not make the on line Transaction at any amount. Iam getting the message of
""OPERATIONS ARE TO BE REPORTED TO THE MANAGER""

Regarding this i have made the complaint to the Saligramam -Chennai branch itself..Till now NO ACTION TAKEN against the matter.

Ganesan
shobanbabu

Aug 3, 2014

refund

the refund of rs120/- is not yet made by suvidhaa.com for the failure of mobile no.8012171282 recharge pls check and reply for the mail
(transaction id is 239986).my a/c no.025301000013730( I.O.B)
karuppaiyap

Aug 1, 2014

ATM CARD and PIN not received

I have opened account in IOB thungapuram branch at perambalur (dt ) one year back this one year I have applied 6 times still not received my ATM card and pin no. If I ask them. they not responds correctly .

Please help me.
if I have to get ATM card. what I have to do further.

My name: karuppaiya
My contact no: 9962212252
chithiraivel s

Jul 12, 2014

customer care

IOB bank have facility of paying fees for the IBPS RRB exam, but when i approached radhapuram branch,they responded very badly,but i asked politely what is the reason behind it for not accepting IBPS RRB exam challan form.they were highly irresponsible. we the people of radhapuram taluk rely fully on this single branch only, so please take immeadiate action,
arc762

May 29, 2014

Amount deducted to be refunded

On 28th May 2014 I tried to withdraw the amount of Rs 10000 with IOB ATM card through SBI ATM kiosk of Hatia Branch Ranchi. SBI kiosk failed to process the transaction and I did not get any amount whereas through message IOB Barasat Branch confirmed the deduction of Rs 10000 from my account no. 213101013099.
As such it requested to refund the same due to false transaction.
rameshgsm

Apr 27, 2014

block my ATM card

I have lost my ATM card,kindly block my card
Name:R.Saroja
Account no:16283
Branch name:Pudupatti-0073
mothipradeesh

Apr 1, 2014

Block my atm card

Hi sir,

yesterday night i have lost my Atm card, so kindly block it as soon as possible, My a/c no is 83948. Date of birth is 05/06/1987,
Motipradeesh .G and kindly issue New Atm card to this address 24/48, Bunder garden main street perambur chennai 6000 11, branch code 0167 perambur branch.
Dhana Sekar

Jan 28, 2014

DEDIT CARD AND ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED

My Name : P. Dhanasekar

My Account : 44469

Branch Code : 09

Compliant Request,

My account and debit card is blocked. i maintain the account in Chennai ayanavaram branch. i am working in Bangalore. so please require my problem as soon possible.
JANANI.M

Jun 19, 2013

poor customer service

yesterday i went to pammal branch to pay a challan for RBI recruitement board.it was clearly mentioned that the payment can be made at indian overseas bank,bank of baroda and some other five banks. when i enquired about the same to the manager. all his response was a sarcastic smile which makes me irritatable.Then i make the pakement in punjab national bank at T.Nagar.I was really overwhelmed by the service provided at that bank.
Such a poor response from IOB.I was really disappointed on seeing the frame that bears the words of mahatma gandhi about banks and its customer service that was hanging on the door.

May 15, 2013

Irresponsible Reply by branch manager

Recently one Friday morning i went to Indian overseas bank Kolathur branch and met bank branch manager Mr.joseph rajkumar regarding opening for my company current account. i have all document photo copy to proceed but he said was busy now and ask me to come by monday. I said my company doing a great business of electrical contract and good turn over in existing bank account and wish to opening in nationalized bank that's why i came here. But he said if you want you can open other wise you go to any other bank. i am surprised such a irresponsible answer and feel shame on that padi branch, chennai(near Baktha vachalam school). Suddenly i came to HDFC bank Ambattur with in few minutes they process the formality with in few day they started my current account for there complimentary immediately i put one lakh Fixed deposit.

Selva
thiyaga4u

Mar 20, 2013

Lost my ATM card

i have lost my IOB ATM card.

Acc no :10828
Name :Shobha D
Bank : Indian Overseas Bank, Arumbakam Branch
User920092

Feb 15, 2013

non receipt of atm pin

I HAVE OPENED MY ACCOUNT IN INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK WITH THE OPTION OF ATM CARD
BUT TILL NOW I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY MOBILE CONFIRMING THE OPENING OF ACCOUNT
I HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED ANY MAIL
NOR EVEN HAD I RECEIVED THE ATM PIN TILL NOW
I NEED MY ATM CARD URGENTLY
PLEASE FORWARD MY COMPLAINT TO THE CONCERNED BANK

NAME:LOKESH BEZZAM
BANK:INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
BRANCH:SME KILPAUK, CHENNAI

Jan 4, 2013

Customer Service? Come guys.. Start Working ..

Belive me, I am a customer of IOB for more than 3 years now and I just lost my patience over this ridiculous bank ..

Improve your customer care and your online banking website... Issues with them, it is so bad that I am not able to stop writing this..

1) Every night when some "Core EOD processing is going on", I can scedule a transaction. And it will disappear and I cannot track it once the core processing is over. Playing with Customer's money?

2) If the first one happens and money is not transferred, if I transfer for the second time, system still assumes that I am transferring for the second time and so I cannot transfer 50,000 now since it crossed the daily limit? I am glad that my money is still in my account ..

3) Login to the website, 80% of times, you are shown a page "Login unsuccessful because of paraller logins, session expiry, etc .." . Come on, please fix this. Technology has improved.

4) Customer care number displayed on the website is wrong. Is there a customer care record that IOB bank can display to the public?

5) Customer care number provided to my dad by IOB employees in Pammal branch went to a home number in Delhi. Seriously guys, do you work free?

6) ATM card issues - One person will sit on the corner and he is the one who has to get my sginature to issue my card. One day he was busy, second and third day he was on leave .. I told my dad , I dont want a ATM card. I have some self prestige not to go and sit for a person who is not doing his work.

7) No one looks at online complaints ..

ford indiA - Failure of ECU
    FORD FIGO - TS07EH1248 ...
    lpg gas cylinder - delay in delivery of Gas cylinder
    Delivery date of my LPG gas cylinder was 8 day back but it...
    snapdeal/ Infocus bingo21 M430 - Replacement
    I had ordered a mobile on which i have got problem about...
    paytm - CustomerCare
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    SUNDARAM FINANCE - Service is worst
    Dear sir.. I am not at all satisfied with your service....
    Menka Singh - Police harassment
    हमारी मदद करें होली...
    Sundaram finance car loan - Service is worst
    Dear sir.. I am not at all satisfied with your service....
    CeSC.co.in - Without Meyer Reading sent abnormal bill for JULY - 2016...
    Sir, On the basis of last year reading the bill for...