INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK

kavaldeep

Sep 6, 2014

unblocked my login

name:kavaldeep
I hve account in iob hansol branch.
My login is in blocked state so dhats y i call
customer care to unblock my login so
dhat i can reset my password.
But there is noone picking the fucking phone.
So pls help me out on dis
thanking u
kavaldeep
ganesanp1966

Sep 6, 2014

On line Transaction

Regarding on line Transaction

I am P Ganesan having NRE Account with IOB Bank Saligramam - Chennai Branch (0676)

My Account Number :: 067601000033338
My Customer ID :: 36066553

I could not make the on line Transaction at any amount. Iam getting the message of
""OPERATIONS ARE TO BE REPORTED TO THE MANAGER""

Regarding this i have made the complaint to the Saligramam -Chennai branch itself..Till now NO ACTION TAKEN against the matter.

Ganesan
shobanbabu

Aug 3, 2014

refund

the refund of rs120/- is not yet made by suvidhaa.com for the failure of mobile no.8012171282 recharge pls check and reply for the mail
(transaction id is 239986).my a/c no.025301000013730( I.O.B)
karuppaiyap

Aug 1, 2014

ATM CARD and PIN not received

I have opened account in IOB thungapuram branch at perambalur (dt ) one year back this one year I have applied 6 times still not received my ATM card and pin no. If I ask them. they not responds correctly .

Please help me.
if I have to get ATM card. what I have to do further.

My name: karuppaiya
My contact no: 9962212252
chithiraivel s

Jul 12, 2014

customer care

IOB bank have facility of paying fees for the IBPS RRB exam, but when i approached radhapuram branch,they responded very badly,but i asked politely what is the reason behind it for not accepting IBPS RRB exam challan form.they were highly irresponsible. we the people of radhapuram taluk rely fully on this single branch only, so please take immeadiate action,
arc762

May 29, 2014

Amount deducted to be refunded

On 28th May 2014 I tried to withdraw the amount of Rs 10000 with IOB ATM card through SBI ATM kiosk of Hatia Branch Ranchi. SBI kiosk failed to process the transaction and I did not get any amount whereas through message IOB Barasat Branch confirmed the deduction of Rs 10000 from my account no. 213101013099.
As such it requested to refund the same due to false transaction.
rameshgsm

Apr 27, 2014

block my ATM card

I have lost my ATM card,kindly block my card
Name:R.Saroja
Account no:16283
Branch name:Pudupatti-0073
mothipradeesh

Apr 1, 2014

Block my atm card

Hi sir,

yesterday night i have lost my Atm card, so kindly block it as soon as possible, My a/c no is 83948. Date of birth is 05/06/1987,
Motipradeesh .G and kindly issue New Atm card to this address 24/48, Bunder garden main street perambur chennai 6000 11, branch code 0167 perambur branch.
Dhana Sekar

Jan 28, 2014

DEDIT CARD AND ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED

My Name : P. Dhanasekar

My Account : 44469

Branch Code : 09

Compliant Request,

My account and debit card is blocked. i maintain the account in Chennai ayanavaram branch. i am working in Bangalore. so please require my problem as soon possible.
JANANI.M

Jun 19, 2013

poor customer service

yesterday i went to pammal branch to pay a challan for RBI recruitement board.it was clearly mentioned that the payment can be made at indian overseas bank,bank of baroda and some other five banks. when i enquired about the same to the manager. all his response was a sarcastic smile which makes me irritatable.Then i make the pakement in punjab national bank at T.Nagar.I was really overwhelmed by the service provided at that bank.
Such a poor response from IOB.I was really disappointed on seeing the frame that bears the words of mahatma gandhi about banks and its customer service that was hanging on the door.

May 15, 2013

Irresponsible Reply by branch manager

Recently one Friday morning i went to Indian overseas bank Kolathur branch and met bank branch manager Mr.joseph rajkumar regarding opening for my company current account. i have all document photo copy to proceed but he said was busy now and ask me to come by monday. I said my company doing a great business of electrical contract and good turn over in existing bank account and wish to opening in nationalized bank that's why i came here. But he said if you want you can open other wise you go to any other bank. i am surprised such a irresponsible answer and feel shame on that padi branch, chennai(near Baktha vachalam school). Suddenly i came to HDFC bank Ambattur with in few minutes they process the formality with in few day they started my current account for there complimentary immediately i put one lakh Fixed deposit.

Selva
thiyaga4u

Mar 20, 2013

Lost my ATM card

i have lost my IOB ATM card.

Acc no :10828
Name :Shobha D
Bank : Indian Overseas Bank, Arumbakam Branch
User920092

Feb 15, 2013

non receipt of atm pin

I HAVE OPENED MY ACCOUNT IN INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK WITH THE OPTION OF ATM CARD
BUT TILL NOW I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY MOBILE CONFIRMING THE OPENING OF ACCOUNT
I HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED ANY MAIL
NOR EVEN HAD I RECEIVED THE ATM PIN TILL NOW
I NEED MY ATM CARD URGENTLY
PLEASE FORWARD MY COMPLAINT TO THE CONCERNED BANK

NAME:LOKESH BEZZAM
BANK:INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
BRANCH:SME KILPAUK, CHENNAI

Jan 4, 2013

Customer Service? Come guys.. Start Working ..

Belive me, I am a customer of IOB for more than 3 years now and I just lost my patience over this ridiculous bank ..

Improve your customer care and your online banking website... Issues with them, it is so bad that I am not able to stop writing this..

1) Every night when some "Core EOD processing is going on", I can scedule a transaction. And it will disappear and I cannot track it once the core processing is over. Playing with Customer's money?

2) If the first one happens and money is not transferred, if I transfer for the second time, system still assumes that I am transferring for the second time and so I cannot transfer 50,000 now since it crossed the daily limit? I am glad that my money is still in my account ..

3) Login to the website, 80% of times, you are shown a page "Login unsuccessful because of paraller logins, session expiry, etc .." . Come on, please fix this. Technology has improved.

4) Customer care number displayed on the website is wrong. Is there a customer care record that IOB bank can display to the public?

5) Customer care number provided to my dad by IOB employees in Pammal branch went to a home number in Delhi. Seriously guys, do you work free?

6) ATM card issues - One person will sit on the corner and he is the one who has to get my sginature to issue my card. One day he was busy, second and third day he was on leave .. I told my dad , I dont want a ATM card. I have some self prestige not to go and sit for a person who is not doing his work.

7) No one looks at online complaints ..

Nov 16, 2012

lose of my atm card

I have lost my ATM card today few minutes ago, please block my card immediately.
please block it now immediately.

My acccount no - 3524
NAME - SAHIB SAWHNEY
ADD - B-4/285, SECTOR-8 ROHINI, DELHI-85
MOBILE - 9999003372
DATE OF BIRTH - 16/1/1989

PLEASE BLOCK IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Oct 19, 2012

lose of my atm card

I have lost my ATM card yesterday, please block my card immediately.
Name & Address: B. Parthasarathi, 423/3 plot No.34, Narayanan Nagar, Nedungkundram, Kolapakkam(Post), Chennai-600127.
Account No (SB) :046301000026594
ATM Card No: 4221 3215 1274 7341
Branch: Ashok Nagar, Chennai.

I request you please send to new ATM card to this address

Oct 3, 2012

Not received ATM Card

I opened a account in IOB MMDA Branch on 21-04-2012 till not yet received the atm card when i enquire in bank no one is response they treat as a begger especially her name is swati her behaviour is worst she went lunch around 11 and comeback @ 1PM till i wait after she says some issue comeback this is poor service from IOB bank.

Aug 19, 2012

Loss of atm debit card

I lost my IOB Debit card.I 2
called the customer care but noone is picking the call.My acc details
Acc no :14172
Name :Abdul RAsheed
Bank : INdian Overseas Bank, Sriram Nagar Branch

Please block the card
Abdul

Aug 16, 2012

Non response

very poor speed i cant use this datacard

Aug 16, 2012

Non response

no way i cant use this

May 29, 2012

ATM Card Does Not Work

Hi My location areas no IOB ATM centre i ATM use other Bank unlimited pleas inform you

May 24, 2012

ATM Card Does Not Work

Hi,My atm card some time doen't work in other atm machine .and also get 20 rs for my account .i dont know what is the reason to get my money
karthikv1967@gmail.com

May 13, 2012

Wrong deduction from my savings account

Please refer to my email compliant dated 26th April 2012, I have already informed you about the issue. Bank has debited Rs 5000/- twice in my SB account 21576 but I withdrawn the amount only once.
On 24th April 2012 Saturday around 20.00hrs, I withdrawn Rs 5000/- from ATM IOB Hindu Mission Hospital but I didn’t receive the amount I received error message on ATM screen stating Machine out of order while doing process due to power failure. After 15mins I withdrawn Rs 5000/- from ATM located at Mudichur Road.
On 26th April 2012, Monday I informed this issue to IOB – Perungalathur Branch through email and 27th April 2012 I handed over a written compliant letter to the same branch where I have the account. But till now I didn’t receive any reply from bank.
kindly reimburse the amount Rs 5000/- as soon as possible.

Karthikeyan

May 10, 2012

Service- Brach and Online

your sce 26 branch clousd plz inform my new branch my account no is 4846 and my mobile no is 9911095585 and my mail id pradeep.bsiht56@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2012

Poor Customer serveice

Indian Overseas bank provides a poor customer service,
i reside in Velachery which is in the southern part of chennai whereas my salary account was created in the kilpauk Branch which is northern chennai.
Recently I withdrew a some of 1000 bucks from an ATM machine which belongs to some other bank and a cash was not dispensed instead the amount was debited from my account,I called upon the bank customer service and the redirected me to the nearest IOB branch next to my home, I spoke with the officer in the IOB bank near my home in regards to this complaint and the officer said he cannot take a complaint there (despite of all banks being centralized) me to write a letter in writing (there is no complaints - Email Id for the bank),

I asked the officer politely if i have to take this issue to the kilpauk branch during the normal working hours then I have to take a half a day off or at-least an hour's permission from my work. the officer near my home branch was least bothered about my requests and shouted on a loud tone, "if u want your money then take leave else get out now" Is that a way a bank works ? IS that how a bank treats their customers ? would someone be ready to have an account in such a bank who provides a poor customer service.

Adding more pain to that when i went in person and contacted the officer in the branch in Kilpauk, they were closed down for lunch, I was standing in a brach which has no chairs for the customers for 1 hr and finally the job was done after much hesitations from the officer as if i was asking money from their pocket.

www.jobsopening.in - Everything has to be done only by payment
    For each and every step we should pay amount . for every...
    care@paytm.com - ammoun not loaded
    my sbi debit card no 6220180038700253933 se ammount load...
    indiamart - Fraud
    I had come across a scarf supplier and manufacturer here...
    18624 - Goods not being delivered
    Dear Sir/Madam, A courier was sent from Jamshedpur to...
    m.p.board of education - Name correction request
    Hello SirMadam, This is regarding the correction in my...
    snapdeal - Delivery Delayed with no conclusive reply from Customer...
    I had ordered for a Canon EOS 1200D Kit on 14th Night. The...
    Star Plus - show ye h mohabatain on dordarshan also
    Hello sir Aap star plus pe saraswatichandre ki jageh ab...
    onlinesurveys4all.com - complent
    AS YOU TOLD,I PAID Rs.750/-TO THE COURRIER BOY, AND FROM...
    Mahanagar Gas - Excess Bill Payment Paid !
    I received Bill of Rs 1168/- for 4 months overall.I went...