Indian Post Office

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Post Office

SRedhu

Jan 11, 2017

Parcel not delivered

Parcel sent from Rohtak124001 to TR. Wing CIJW School 2CBPO pin 900099 on 26 th Dec. 2016 but not delivered till date I.e. Midnight of 11th Jan 2017it contains eatables &. Clothing eatables will spoil please do the needful as early as possible . Sunita mob 9416358814
Gagan2251

Oct 7, 2016

Non deliver my parcel urgent tha j

My parcel is not delievr in this date is very urgently my parcel no.CP112800522IN is Anita Rana plz urgent delievr my parcel plz

Non deliver my parcel urgent tha j

dwivedi.89

Apr 5, 2016

Not received speed post

I am not received my speed post
Speed post no. is EU360717255IN

email pkd.ec.fzd@gmail.com
chandar.se@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2015

Speed Post not delivered even after 4days

I did speed post from bangalore to mysore ; it is not delivered even after 4 days
its is urgent post ; i request mailer to put it in fast track
he promised it will be delivered with in 2 days max

They hvnt delivered it yet it's Been 15 days
st291

Mar 22, 2014

non delivery

I have sent a speed post parcel to Mumbai on 14/03/14 reciept no.EH583004647IN but it sent back to me after seven days without mentioning any reason.....the parcel was sent from gurgoan....
Jayanta123nan Send email

Aug 31, 2012

SIR
I am a govt. servant ministry of external affairs regional passport office 4, brabourne road, kolkata-700001.They are dispatch on 29/08/2012 through speed post.The speed post tracking number is EW754155407IN, 792 CA2061510186612 speed post book now pay latter CCU-001-128. When he delivery the letter I am not present my house.I am in the office but my wife request him and she produce my voter Id, office identity card, passport office receiving copy, bank pass book and address proved.He did not delivery the latter.Then my wife call me and he speak to me by phone.He is not agree and he told me my wife can not signature for me. But few second later he told my wife if she give him some money he delivery the latter.Last of all take some money and he delivered.I am very very socked and angry.His duty to delivery the letter of his customer and govt.pay his salary.If you do not any strong action of this guy I want to know customer care and also flash media.
my email Id jyntn@rediffmail.com

SONARPUR 24 pgs(S) kolkata -700150 west
bengal INDIA

Jun 9, 2012

Money Order not reaching

I have sent a money order of Rs 5000 to south city 2 post office PIN-122018 on dated 16/05/2012. The person refused to take the money on 25/05/2012. The money is not getting returned to me.While talking to Post office the Post office incharge is telling that there is some technical problem. I request you to kindly intervene into the matter and get my money returned to me.
Sanjay Kumar
Qr No 1167
Sector 4C
B S City, Bokaro
PIN-827004
Karunakar Sahoo Send email

Jan 16, 2012

NSC payment

i had availed loan against pledge of my nsc having no 908762, 308424, 308425&308426 of face value of rs 5000/, rs10000/, rs10000/ &rs10000/ respectively whose maturity date was 19.11.2011.the post master denied to pay the maturity amount to my banker when their staff come there to collect the amount on dinstitution like postoffice will be customer friendly.
ue date.the postmater misbehaved the bank staff & warned the bank staff to pay the same only on receipt the authority letter on registered post.and again asked the concerned staff the maturity money will take atleast a month after getting nod from m.nagar head post office.
is there any interest paid to me on & after my maturity value & who will bear the interest amount after my due date in bank?neither bank nor postoffice has given me due date notice?you are requested to do needful at the earliest & took suitable action on erring staff so that faith on buisiness
karunakar sahoo,
mob-9876363879,
c/o-dr vijay shehrawat, vivek vihar, shamli

Jun 1, 2011

Stolen Content of Package

very true...my cousin sent inb the courier through them and many of the articles are missing...seems they have resealed...

Feb 5, 2011

Stolen Content of Package

On December 16 I mailed a laptop computer from the United States to my brother in law in Belgaum, India. I filled out the customs declaration form completely as well as the price of the goods. On January 6 my brother-in-law received ONLY the box of the laptop without the contents. My mailing address and the customs form that the US has placed on the package was missing. Also missing was the postage.

I would just like to say that this is very sad that someone working in the Indian Postal System can steal someones property like that. The US has made inquiries to the Indian Postal Service but have told my that India will most likely do nothing as they see this issue a lot.

I advise anyone to completely avoid using the Indian postal service. There are far better options available such as DHL, FEDex and UPS. Never have I seen such corruption from a government agency.

Jan 9, 2011

NSC payment

What are the rules and regulations at receiving payment after maturity of National saving certificates ? Every time we go there ( post office) , we receive a fresh set of rules with rudely behaving staff . Why it is not explained at the time pf purchasing the NSC ?