Indian Railway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Railway

anujjain0909

Jan 16, 2017

luggage missing

i have boarded ngp-pune garibrath exp train no 12114 on 15/01/2017 at nagpur staition vide PNR no. 8409739498
After i deboarded the train at ahmednaga station , when i reached home i raelized that i forgot to pich one of my luuggage which was a green trollybag of american touristor company.

so i went to GRP ahmednagar & reported the same but still no update on it.

My contact no 9595473775
rdshaily

Jan 11, 2017

Train name suvidha exp start from sambalpur to yeshwantpur special train

This is to make u clear that why u people introducing special train and fooling people by charging extra fare compare to express/superset trains.fare will be almost double compare to normal trains.

Facilities in special train is old coaches with soiled and dirty seats with smelling toilets and without Charing point. But if charging point is available it will not work.

For this type of facilities our Indian railway is fooling people and charging one to double saying that it's a special train.

There is an worst experience today with me in special train that is sbl to ypr suvidha special train.
My journey details are below

PNR:6763184712,TRAIN:82831,DOJ:11-01-17,SL,VSKP-RU,Dep:19:20,
,S3 48,
Fare:950,SC:0.0+PG+INS

My name I don't like to share but my humble request to our honorable railway minister to take good decisions. Coz if person is spending his hard earned money and not getting good service then it hurts.

Atleast coaches should be clean,berth and toilets.what else a passenger can ask.

Please sir take some good decisions in our upcoming budget and pls provide a good service to train travellers.
cmdavis

Jan 7, 2017

rail bogie house keeping/ suggesion

Ref. Trn no. Pnr no. 16346. & 422387978
C.M.Davis & five passengers. dtd 22/ 12/ 2016

Train late by 4 hrs at tcr stn. Y? No infm frm rly authorities
No proper house keeoing 1) waste bin below washbasin packed & excess dumped between two bogie 2) toilet hand wash , no top nob to use3) tissue paper holder not ok & Also no tissue paper.
Suggesions.
Frequent inspectiion of house keeping once in 2 hour reqd.and remedial measures implimented at the same moment.
Sir these train bogies are of old British govt design mean for short journeys .But now more hours / days journey reqd .so toilets to be more spacious Sir y dont we omit one compartment on either side to accure space for toilets & enterance space
Present generation people are bulkier than earlier . Still we stick with old design nothing is imposible in engg fab now our nation devoloped like one of the super powers but we r still pulling with the old british design a total renovation required more enterance space also needed for all passeger trains. Sir we are travelling in ac couch we expect more comfort if need increase rate public ready to pay. Rlys has done lot for the upliftment of passengers i accept it . But the areas i descussed is not yet touched since 50 years. so kindly look into for a better tommorrow
With regards
C.M. Davis ollur tcr. Keraala .9847465703
Retn Trn / Pnr no . 16345 & 8351310226 28/12/16
Sirdo you think public will take a little pain to inform such thing . They dont respond/ bother about. Those who got some national improvenent spirit only give infm like this.

Best of luck may God bless you to take an appropriate action in this regard
Harish Jangid

Dec 31, 2016

Hello sir,
I could not board train 12215,( PNR-2554627858) because my earlier train 12391 PNR-(6662871024) shramjivi exp was running late by more than 10 hours so i could not board my next train i.e 12215 .please grant me refund .I also filled TDR but the reason is provided in TDR is different because this reason was not available in tdr.

Pankaj jangid
naushi.66

Dec 12, 2016

TDR

Please do contact us or tell us our status of complaint.
naushi.66

Dec 11, 2016

TDR

I have filled TDR aginst my pnr no 2425262228 as my train is delayed more than 15 hours it was on 4 dec but due to some reason i filled TDR on 6 th dec
sisukr

Dec 4, 2016

Re-activation of suspended Irctc Account

My name is Shishu Kumar. My Irctc Account has been suspended. I don't know the reaoson of suspension. I use it for booking tickets for myself and my family(sometimes for friends also).I have only one Email Id. Please re-activate my Irctc account.

For this I will be thankful to you.

Name :shishu kumar
User_Id : sisukr
Email_Id: shishukr@gmail.com
Mob :9818905035
Rao anil

Dec 1, 2016

food not provided as per entitled

We are currently traveling in rajdhani food must be provided in train but they are not providing us food as per menu of rajdhani train
Ranjana Mishra

Nov 26, 2016

Wrong information on Indian railway site of train departure

Hello sir/ madam,
We are looking at train departure status of 12561 from jaynagar of 26th Nov 2016. The departure was showing delay by 26 hours. So we cancelled our plan for leaving for station on that day. Around 2 o'clock when we checked from madubani then it was showing on time. And now we are not left with anytime for reaching station. Even ticket cancellation will not return any money. Even now if I see then from jaynagar the status s wrong and showing delay by 26 hours. And the train status from on the same page is in Allahabad only 4hours late.
I want my money back. What is the point of having a site if it is showing information.

Ranjana

Wrong information on Indian railway site of train departure

Shibin Mohamed

Nov 2, 2016

TDR Refund- no action taken since 2 months

I have filed the TDR , details as below.

100000119185389 4636819334 ERN CAN 20-Sep-2016 CR Registered 20-Sep-2016 18:09:39 HRS

Indian railway doesnot have any proper system, its been almost 2 months i havent recieved any response for my TDR filing. We all have a beilief in system. But having such system is spoiling all the rust what we have.

Train didnot reach the boarding station as the there was a de-railing in the route and took an alternative route.
k k pankaj

Oct 7, 2016

delay

12003 and 12004 so called swarn satabdi train and on routine basis getting delayed.railways minister if can not make satabdi train on time pls change the name of train and make it late saver train
Abinash Mohapatra

Sep 25, 2016

Ticket

Sir, I am ABINASH MOHAPATRA. I want to draw ur attention towards some absurd railway rules.if a ticket will get confirmed after RAC why immediately u r not alloting the seat no.why before 4 hours of journey.My mother is 54 yrs old and can't travel in upper berth.Her ticket got confirmed but still did nt know seat no.Then if she 'll be alloted a upper berth,in a short notice why can she change her travel plan?.....It is totally wrong.Is there any corruption in seat allotment.If not then why u r not alloting the seat no when it is getting confirmed."
sougath

Sep 9, 2016

Pantry Car : Need regular vigilance check

I am frequent traveler by train. I would like to bring to your notice, which I was try to send the messages to you. But due to some website issues unable to upload my feedback and concerns in the IRCTC portal.

First of all I would like thank to railways for managing such a big service in across India. There are couple of improvement already we can see in railways.

I would like bring to your notice inside the running train.

Pantry Car Service: we know every train Pantry car people supply “RAIL NEER” for drinking water. Now a days I observed Pantry car people supplying duplicate bottles or different company name bottles, which is really dangerous. If passenger asks to provide “Rail NEER” water, Panty stuff supply different company bottles saying no stock in train. I have visited personally and saw “RAIL NEER” bottles are available but it’s not supplying to passengers. Also I asked manager to give RAIL NEER” they gave me 5 months old bottles. Photos attached. Need immediate vigilance check of all Pantry Cars. How these people play with our health? Secondly quality of food is giving very poor and prices are very high according to the food quality.

Toilets and cleanness: It’s just bit improvement but zero maintenance, many taps are not working or not replaced if it’s damage. Water filled in the compartment tanks and within few minutes. whole water drains in the platform. Wash basin tapes and the outlet water pipe blocked. One more significant point, now a days many sleeper coaches all steel handles are removed from toilets and no hanging hooks. It’s been removed from train.

Sougata Saha

Pramodpal

Aug 23, 2016

Parcel not recieved.

Sir/Madam,

My parcel PRR No. 3000267048 is still not arrived at the destination station while as per message recieved on dated 21.8.2016 it has been already sent through train no. 14016 on dated 21.8.2016.

Please help in this regard asap.

Pramod Kr. Pal
Mob. No. 9910697020
Mangla Ram

Aug 22, 2016

Late Run Tendency of train No. 54412

The Train No. 54412 -MUT-RE-PASSENGER, even after right time start from Meerut Cantt., generally becomes late by one hour. Its right time to reach Rewari is 12-10PM, but it never reaches Rewari at this time and is always late by 1 to 1.5 hours, when it reaches Rewari.
Due to this , the passengers miss their next connecting train No. 59730-RE-SIKR-PASSENGER, which leaves Rewari at 13-00PM.
I have sufferred on 21/08/2016, due to the train No. 54412, which arrived late at Rewari at 13-10 PM. My next connecting train 59730, left Rewari at 13-00PM.So, I could not catch Train No. 59730 for going to Jhunjhunu and suffered a lot.
Please reform the situation at the earliest.Thanks.Dt. 23/08/2016

Name Of the Complaint Claimer-Mr. Ashok Kumar Jhanwar
PNR Nr- 8350072337
Train Nr-12216
Date of Boarding-21.08.2016
From Bandra Terminus(BDTS) to Jaipur (JP)

Complaint Details- Till the chart preparation, status of the reservation was 'Waiting' 28.so I have opted 'Tatkal' (PNR 8150469157) for the same train
but the waiting status of the previous reservation got changed to 'confirm'
& as I had already got Tatkal so I couldn't travel through the confirm ticket after chart prepared.
Now as per the process I am trying to File TDR but IRCTC showing me error that TDR has to be file 4 hrs before chart preparation.
So am not able to file the TDR,kindly look into it.
CHANDER2345

Aug 16, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND OF CANCELLATION AMOUNT DUE TO CANCELLATION OF TRAIN

I HAVE PURCHASED A TICKED OF SECOND AC FROM JHANSI TO NEW DELHI ON 21ST FEBRUARY 2016 ,DUE TO SUDDEN CANCELLATION OF TRAIN I HAD TO FILE TDR FOR REFUND OF MONEY. SIX MONTHS HAS PASSED BY AND CLAIMED AMOUNT HAS STILL NOT BEEN CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. IN THIS CONNECTION, I HAVE SENT SEVERAL MAIL TO CARE@IRCTC.COM BUT OF NO AVAIL

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO REFUND MY MONEY OTHERWISE I SHALL BE COMPELLED TO FILE SUIT AGAINST RAILWAI IN CONSUMER FORUM WITH FOR PAYMENT OF CLAIM AMOUNT WITH INTERST AND LEGAL EXPENSES.
PNR NO 2115342171

TDR REFERENCE NO 100000225797

REGARDS

C M REHANI
Reply,
Sidd6001

Jul 29, 2016

Slowly moving train

I m the passenger of lichichivi express,pnr no.6254899417..sir i board my train yesterday from bhatni junction,..
Sir today is my last date of counselling in ghaziabad,if i dn't get the college ,my whole career will be spoil then who is responsible for this??
vinay115151

Jul 26, 2016

bike not reached

I booked my bike dt 13/07/16. From nagpur to madurai. But not any information about this. So plz provide some information regarding this as soon as possible.
Vinay kumar saw
vinay777kumar@gmail.com
PRR NO-2002769609
pradipatmakum

Jul 22, 2016

Non refund agsinst TDR 100000110446785

I cold not travel by train no 12519 on my ticket booked for journey on 11-7-2016 vide PNR 8148883008 and sumitted TDR ref 100000110446785 on 11-7-2016 at 11 am 8 hrs prior to deparature of my train. Although a refund is admissible under refund rule the concern authority at NJP repudiated the request without assigning any reason.This is undemocratic and not as per rule. please review it at earliest.
pradip chanda
Yoi

Jun 26, 2016

Parcel booked on 18/6 but not yet received.

parcel booked self booking on 18/6 but till now not recei ed.so request u to take action.prr no.4000382275.
Shibshankar Mukherjee

Jun 22, 2016

lost i pad

lost i pad inside the train
pnr:2647555667,TRAIN:12046,DATE OF JOURNEY:22-06-2016,CC,CDG-NDLS,DEP:12:00
ABHIJIT BANERJEE,C4 24,FARE:475,SC:46.O+ PG CHARGES
pankajkumar_2@sbi.co.in

Jun 10, 2016

birth avalability

Dear Sir, on 9.6.16 i was travelling from Delhi to Dhanbad on board Kolkata Rajdhani (T. No. 12302, PNR 2218143589) My ticket was not confirmed & I was panalised with Rs. 12560/-(receit no. 018799). Panalty was imposed for 3 tickets but only one birth was alloted against 3 adult & 1 Child. I approched Mr R. Chowdhury, Sr MGR Howrah div(self introduced), available at Coach B1, Birth No. 19 but they directly denied for any cooperation. Before this 4 TTEs available at the train (Name not recoinsed) was also requested for the help because i was boarded with my mother aged 65 years and a child but no help from any corner i received. Instead of help All TTEs misbehaved with me and threatened to call the RPF personnels & they would cought me behind the bars. One of the TTe talked so noisely that i can't explain to you.

Sir, I am a chief Manager in one reputed organisation (State Bank Of India) and deals several customers daily but we never behave rudely with our customer in such a way as your TTEs & One Senior Manager behaved with us. The Sr. MGR was more interested for his apprise and make money for his department than to serve anyone.

Sir, we spent whole Night on that single birth by hearing those teased comments of Your Sr. Mgr and TTEs but no railway authority take attention of it. My Mother fall ill due to mental harassment & physical discomfort, my child was asking me again & again what crime have i done so that no one was cooperating with me, I was mentally puzzled what type of services was being served by our railway authority who charges penalty for their faults. I booked my tickets on 9.5.16 for my travel to 9.06.16, 1 month before the original journey date, the status on booking date was WL/5,6,7 and it was on travelling day WL/2,3,4. If Railway is not able to provide confirmed birth within one month from booking date just for 5 seats waiting why they booked in Waiting list, if they are going for WL, it's his responsibility to provide the confirmed birth otherwise they have no right to harass any one like me & my family and the system for waiting must be abolished like flight tickets.

The harassment what i & my family felt must not be tolerable. I therefore appeal to Higher railway authority to do not release those persons free (mentioned above) and make them culprit and panalise them. I also appeal to higher authority to compensate me properly from the perks and salary of those errant staffs who makes the bad image of such a big organisation before the public.

Pankaj Kumar

Dhanbad
Jharkhand
Ph- 7542031175

easy movies - Amount Deducted but Ticket not booked
    I have booked 1 ticket through Easy movie in Bramaramba...
    Reliance Jio - No jio tower Recievers
    Hi@ Jio care. Good to see your free offers and growing...
    care---paytm.com - Paytm complaint number 91.53.33.82.40
    Paytm complaint number 91.53 33 82...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - IFB
    Dear  Sunir We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    NIOS - Delay of study material
    I have not recieved my study material yet... Just got my...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - buddy complaint
    buddy complaint customers. namber....
    Jet Airways - LOSS Of Baggage
    Loss of Baggage On 8th January, 2017, I travelled from...
    paytm - Transaction failed, payment deducted
    Transaction failed, but payment deducted against wallet...
    Ibps - Re print of application form for ibps po
    Sir/mam, I have lost my application form for ibps po/Mt...
    paytm - Transfer to Bank issue
    Transfered miny from paytm wallet to bank of amount...