info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

Rsiva

Feb 26, 2015

wrong details of loan amount in cibil report

I have not taken any loan till now , but the cibil report shows that loan has been taken by me from the year from differnt banks and Finanial companies for 2011 & 2012, Pan no only matching in my CIBIL report .Voter ID and Driving lience no entered in the cibil report is not belongs to mine Please resolve this issue as i could get any my home loan from any of the banks .
please take immediate action in this matter.

R.Sivakumar
Pan:-BKGPS144G
Gouranga Das Karan

Feb 20, 2015

Home Loan proposal -3144174

The STATE BANK OF INDIA, RACPC CUM SARC, HOWRAH, 9,G.T.ROAD (S) , Howrah - 1, West Bengal,( email - rasmeccc.howrah@sbi.co.in) has rejected of My Home Loan for Rs. 720872/- , Proposal - 3144174 due to adverse CIBIL REPORT. I submitted NOCs of respective ICICI & SBI card.
No out standing dues against me any where. I Shri Gouranga Das Karan, a State Govt Employees. My monthly net salary Rs 22,000/- more or less..
In this regard, I pray to said authority kindly arrange to sanction of my said Home Loan and obllige.

From, Gouranga Das Karan,
Ph. No 9874202525
Mial ID - gourangadaskaran@gmail.com
cffsrahul

Feb 19, 2015

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH branch of SBI BANK HAS PUT ME UNDER CIBIL RATING?

I would like to file a complaint against SBI Bank but I don’t know the branch. One of the SBI branch has put me under CIBIL rating. I just want to know which branch had done so.
Once i applied for SBI credit card but after submitting my all documents i refused to apply it due to bad feedback of it from my friend.

While refusing it one manager(Santosh) of SBI threatened me to put my CIBIL Score down and perhaps he made it. Hence I would like to complain against him. I don’t know him or his bank branch name and I am not in position to connect to his mobile no. 9738100401 from which he called me.
After applying HSBC credit card I knew that my CIBIL SCORE rating is down but according to me I always have paid my all credit card bill on time or before time. I don’t know how to complain against him and even I have no idea which bank has put me under CIBIL Rating. That’s why I am contacting you for getting the details and take action against him and his branch also.
Details of the complaint are as under:
NAME OF THE COMPLAINANT : Rahul Ranjan
FULL ADDRESS OF THE COMPLAINANT * MANDARA HOUSE#79, 27TH MAIN, 2ND CROSS, BTM 1ST STAGE, BANGALORE -560068 KARNATAKA
Pan card no. : ALDPR8210P
DOB : 28 -01 – 1988
CONTACT NO. : 8453758996
EMAIL ID : jnuraj@gmail.com
Please do the needful because I am planning to take home loan.
Thank you in advance.
Your faithfully.
Rahul Ranjan
nehabhandari

Feb 12, 2015

PL rejected because of Cibil score

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I had a HDFC loan and i want a top up on that.. have paid all emi's till date but its got refused as the bank has mentioned an issue in my cibil. request you to please rectify the same or let me know how can i do so.

Please help as i wanna get rid of the cibil defaulter thing

PAN no-AXUPG7939F

Feb 11, 2015

Unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

Dear sir/mam,

My name is karthikeyan s/o G,Mohan my date of birth is 17/1/1992, my pan number is cfupm5956g ,my control number is 777531161 my email id is karthiknissan737@gmail.com, my mobile number is 9962997368 & my adress is no 797 37th st tnhb avadi chennai 600054. Sir here i am facing of unknown loan of rs-4 lakhs reflecting in my cibil report .so now i cant able to apply further loan .please clarify this as soon as possible

unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

Dear sir/mam,

My name is karthikeyan s/o G,Mohan my date of birth is 17/1/1992, my pan number is cfupm5956g ,my control number is 777561161 my email id is karthiknissan737@gmail.com, my mobile number is 9962997368 & my adress is no 797 37th st tnhb avadi chennai 600054. Sir here i am facing of unknown loan of rs-4 lakhs reflecting in my cibil report .so now i cant able to apply further loan .please clarify this as soon as possible

unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

KUMAR rajesh sdao

Feb 10, 2015

wrong reflect personal loan in my CIBIL report

why wrong personal loan of 10,00,000/=dated 15/03/2005 and outstanding amount of 3,31,099/= reflect in my cibil from SBI.
NAME - RAJESH KUMAR
S/O- RAM NARESH SHARMA

ADD- FLAT NO- 2E, GIRIJA ENCLAVE, NEAR DEVI ASHTHAN, BHRAHAM ASHTHANI ROAD , SHEKHPURA , PATNA
PAN CARD NO- ADLPK6214G
CONTROLL NO- 774625062
CONTACT NO- 9431062259
mail id- rajeshsdao@gmail.com
Mukesh Baboo Saxena

Jan 29, 2015

Wrong Statement Of Cibil

My Name Is Mukesh Baboo Saxena.My date of birth.1.5.1965. My Pan Card No. is ASBPS9982L. My control no. is 779542100.My Phone No. is 0120-4213344.My mobile No. is 9999554433. This is inform to my dispute is my type of account credit card ownership individual open on 13.9.2007. Is reported current balance Rs.52782. But my current balance is Rs.0.

My next dispute's open date is 4.7.2007. Type of account auto loan ownership joint. Sanctioned amount 300000. Reported current balance is Rs.130148. But loan has been closed on 27.9.2010.Therefore my current balance is Rs.0.
Yogesh482

Jan 22, 2015

PAN misused

I was a co-application when we had taken a loan from NKGSB bank and my brother was first applicant. My brother cibil report is showing loan amount of 145000 and this is correct. I have not taken any loan then my cibil report is showing amount of 90 lakhs rupees loan under my pan card. Below is the PAN card number.

PAN card number : AOBPM2183B.

I am not getting and what the fuck of NKGSB bank had done verfication. I raised a compallint in police station but dont know what the hell of bank member taking action against him.

Please resolve and i want answer how could u people manage this. If you dont how to resolve it then shut down this nonsence verfication.

Yogesh Mayekar

bajaj finserve or bajaj consumer finance

cibil department

sir or madam my pen no is BCZPK0502P MY NAME MANOJ KUMAR CHAUHAN I HAVE ONLY ONE MEAN SINGLE PEN CARD AND IT ALLOTED INN 2008 PLS CHECK OUT NOW MY PRESENT ADDRESS K 101 LAJPAT NGR DELHI AND A OUTSTANDING SEEN IN MY PEN CAR IN 2007 AND 2008 IN BAJAJ FINSERVE HOW IT IS POSSIBLE I ALLOT MY PEN 2008 AND OUTSTANDIND OF 7500 RS NOT ME PLS CHECK AND RECTIFY THIS I HAVE LOAN FROM BAJAJ IN 2010 WHICH IS COMPLETED FINALLY AND THEY SAY U HAVE OUTSTANDING WHAT IS THIS PLS CLARIFY AND ERASE FROM MY CIBIL MY NO 9811677309

pls mail my cibil hari.har@hotmail.com

bajaj finserve or bajaj consumer finance

bajaj fin serve

to
cibil department pls take is priorty iam not a defolter

bajaj giving wrong deatals

pls take action

Jan 20, 2015

wrong cibil by bajaj finserve

wrong cibil

mohammed ilyas

Jan 17, 2015

wrong details of loan amount in cibil report

I have not applied for any loan till now , but the cibil report shows that loan has been taken by me from the year 2006.Please resolve this issue as i could get any loan from any of the banks .
please take immediate action in this matter.

Mohammed ilyas
Pan:-AAGPI8893K
ayushisayush22

Jan 14, 2015

Payment has been deducted from account but no report has been generated and no one picks the call

Hello TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERNED,

This is to inform you that I have made the payment of Rupees 470/- and the report has not been generated however I have received an email stating the amount will be refunded back but not sure when as they have not mentioned the date. When I am calling you giys , nobody is bothered to pick up the phone.

Please call me in this number +91-8880573166 or email me ayushisayush@yahoo.com.

And let me know when I will be getting my payment back .

I am not interested in getting the report and submit the document.

PAN Number- AKKPV6564C
shailesh@123

Jan 14, 2015

REJECTION OF SBI CREDIT CARD FOR LOW SCORE IN CIBIL

NAME: SHAILESH BHAGWANT DESHPANDE

ADDRESS: C/3-202 SAKET COMPLEX, MAJIWADE, THANE WEST, PIN 400601.

I fail to understand that I have no Loan to my Account to date, I have no outstanding from any of the Credit card agencies, In fact I have not used any credit card since past five years.

I applied for SBI credit card recently and it was refused for a low score.

Why should I be penalized and forced to buy a CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT, In fact I am an aggrieved person and should claim amount for the erroneous reports provided to SBI Credit Card Agency by CBIL.

Kindly provide Credit information report without any charges and rectify the blunders created, if no answer is received in a week's time I will be forced to proceed legally and claim compensation for the damages.

I will also request the forum to claim damages for such erroneous reports.

Shailesh B Deshpande.
Thane west

mob: 9869960393
email: shailesh_sbd@rocketmail.com
Vijayakumar.R

Jan 13, 2015

wrong loan account in Canara bank.

Dear Sir, I have no link in Canara bank from my birth on wards,I am very much unhappy canara bank updates my datails that i had taken business business loan in canara bank during 2007 My pan number is AGXPV8953C. I just want know which branch of canara bank in tamilnadu updated my pan number & details.Because of i am suffering from not getting any loans from any bank.
Kindly& request you sir/madam, remove my details in cibil,please provide the contact details of the canara bank branch whom they updated my details in CIBIL. Awaiting your positive reply.

R.Vijayakumar,
PAN NUMBER-AGXPV8953C,
CONTACT -91 8428521403.
Vijayakumar.R

Jan 13, 2015

wrong loan account in Canara bank.

Dear Sir, I have no link in Canara bank last 15 years on wards,I am very much unhappy that i had taken business business loan in canara bank during 2007 My pan number is AGXPV8953C. I just want know which branch of canara bank in tamilnadu updated my pan number &

R.Vijayakumar,

CREDIT INFORMATION BUREAU (INDIA) LIMITED.,
6th Floor,Back Pay Reclamation, Nariman Point,
MUMBAI-400021
Subject:
Request to Rectify Overdraft Account Outstanding In CIBIL Report (Controll Number :776794093 Dated : 7.1.2015)
I am holding Over Draft Account No: 306707711000009 duly maintained with vijaya Bank Devakottai Branch Sivagangai District Tamilnadu. I Availed the loan amount of 15,00,000/- . I Paid my all dues and closed the loan account and received the closing certificate on 28th March 2014. but even after 9 months CIBIL Report Says on 7.1.2014 as on date still there is outstanding of Rs.15,11,593/- as per CIBIL Report Controll Number : 776794093. Hence I Request you Kindly rectify this problem as soon as possible. Updation From Vijaya Bank Head office Bangalore has been forwarded to your office on 12.1.2015.
Personal Particulars :

Your’s Faithfully
N.SENTHILKUMAR
surathghosh

Jan 7, 2015

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH BANK HAS PUT ME UNDER CIBIL RATING?

One of the bank has put me under CIBIL rating.I just want to know which bank had done so and how to get rid of this CIBIL stamp?Kindly tell me where to go and the person/s to contact.I had been staying outside Kolkata due to my transfer of services and it is more than 8 years that I have not been to Kolkata.In this situation,the bank has given me a bad rating because there was no one to contact.......Please help me in this regard and oblige.Thanking you in anticipation..
SURATH KUMAR GHOSH
PAN No:-ADTPG4672L
D.O.B-15.8.1959
MOBILE-9475831418
Narender Dubey

Jan 3, 2015

CIBIL not updated

I have setteled down my all due and payments and i have all settelment document with me but my CIBIL has not been updated so far.
Kindly let me know my credit score and send me the detail of not approving my PL. My email Id is narender_dubey@rediffmail.com

Narender Dubey
+919717733833
+918573887788
sj2123

Jan 2, 2015

No soft copies attached

I requested a cibil report online and gave my details by paying Rs 470 dt 26/12/2014 . As the authentication was failed and did not match had to attach proof of ID and address which was done accordingly. Got a message at the end of submission that my report would be sent in 7 business days. Got a message from CIBIL stating Service Request Number 40161967 has been dispatched via professional couriers. Thanks for promptly sending the mail with the tracking number however I fail to understand why a soft copy was not sent to my email address mentioned which could really save the wating period. Kindly reply and see if you can send the soft copies to the mentioned email address.

Indian Railway - less ticket counter open in peak time
    This is to bring in your notice that I am not satisfied...
    Aircel - No Network
    There is no network in Ramanujan IT City,Rajiv Gandhi...
    police commissioner office chennai - unnecessary torture to north-east student
    Sir i am a student of Dr. M.G.R university. I belong from...
    care---irctc.co.in - irctc login problem
    My irctc login id is pukhraj_13 i am unable to login when...
    mts mblaze - 3g datacard issue
    Hello , This is regarding 3G Data card issue, Billing...
    Anshul Sharma - amount refund
    i have booked a flight threw make my trip but my...
    EPF PENSION - EPF Pension for month of January 2015 not received.
    Date:- 3rd March 2015. P .F A/c No. :- GJ / 10601 /...
    Bank lokpal - REFUSE TO PROVIDE ATM CARD
    SIR, I (MD ISLAM ANSARI) JOINT A/C HOLDER WITH...
    GSRTC - Online reservation
    Respected This is not fare to book whole bus by online...