info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

GANE6040

Sep 21, 2014

cibil

my cibil record
aruljos

Sep 20, 2014

requesting for increasing credit score

dear sir
pls help on hw to remove the name from cibil and to increase ci bil score
regard
arul
prashant pimple

Sep 18, 2014

not received report

Registration ID: SC00914159608 Transaction ID: 119800391 NAME : Prashant ashok pimple Date : 15/09/2014
nishant panwar

Sep 16, 2014

please send me my cibil report to my mail id i.e. panwarnishant28@yahoo.in
NAME: REKHA RANI
PAN NO : ACKPR9971K
DATE OF BIRTH : 10/11/1969

yous truly
rekha rani

note : please send me it in urgent
hope for your soon reply..
d.c. kalita

Sep 16, 2014

tech. problem of credit card

i have applied personal loan at hdfc pibco rukminigaon but denied for technical problem of my sbi credit card what is the problem do i know
rajesh sawale

Sep 15, 2014

removal of my name from cibil

respected sir i have applied a Home loan in IDBI bank and my loan has been rejected saying that i have already taken loan from Cholamandala BANK, Ghatkoper.

I had availed a Personal Loan from Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd., on 23/05/2008 ( Personal Loan Account a/c no. XSEGGHA00000319203 ) My first installment was presented in the month of July 5, 2008. Since then, on every 05th of each month, the monthly installments were being debited. Last 36th EMI Installment 08/06/2011.

I have already paid all 36th EMI for the said loan, so sir kindly request you to take necessary action and remove my name from such loan so that my Home loan can be approved.
my details are as follows-

NAME- Rajesh Abhimanyu Sawale
Add - Room No. 1547, Nr Naresh Smruti Banglow
Chinchpada, Ambarnath ( West )
Pin Code - 421 505
jagat singh dayma

Sep 13, 2014

Wrong Show of Loan

Member ID No : BR04461047 OF JAGAT SINGH DAYMA

IN MY CIBIL REPORT THERE IS A bUSINESS lOAN -GENERAL OUTSTANDING RS 600000/ WHEREAS I HAVE NOT AWAILED ANY LOAN.

PLEAE PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF THE SAME
Bhupesh gupta

about pan no abgpg3662b

Sir as i had given a gurantor for veh no. Hp11 2852 and now thexase is setteled or rightoff but the same is showing in my cibil credential so plz do needful too correct my cibil
racpcraipur

Sep 11, 2014

removal of status report of car loan

We have received a housing loan application of Shri Satyadeo Sharma. He has already availed a car loan bearing number 31284127727 of Rs. 2.10 lacs. Balance of car loan account is Rs. 84047/- against Rs. 92037. Account is standard. During scrutiny of CIBIL report we found that status of car loan in CIBIL is showing as Suit Filed. But in loan account we do not found any adverse. Therefore We request you to please remove status report of car loan as standard.

Manager Sanction
RACPC, State Bank of India
Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Tanwar Ajay Kumar

Ue of self pan card

presently I Serving in Border Security Force .On26 Aug 2014 as SBI informed regarding business lone sanctioned and drawn for the amount Rs 900,000 by Satish Kumar Residence of VPO - Rohtak, Haryana But the same amount have been shown in the list of my personal PAN CARD ID NO-BBFPK9618H,My date of Birth 02/10/1970 S/O Late Sh Kanhiya Lal R/O VPO-Sulodha, Disst- Jhajjar,Haryana PIN-124103

It is therefore, the reflecting/Shown amount Rs 900,000 mar please be delete. At this time no any type of loans applied by me. You are also requested that all information give me regarding use my pan card person and clearance certificate by official.

(Satish kumar)
m_psingh

Sep 10, 2014

Remove Status of my Loan a/c no. 1673681000014

Sub: Your Refrence no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014 Date : 10/09/2014

I have raise the dispute my Cibil report remove the Status“ Written Off” for the loan a/c no. 1673681000014 dt.16.09.2003 for Rs. 56000/- from Canara Bank .as on 04/06/2014 in your deptt. I have receive the conformation from your deptt with reference no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014 which is written my dispute is resolved within 30 working days & also write in mail and as well as conformation received from concerned bank i.e: CANARA BANK .

So I request you to CANARA BANK please forward my loan status in cibil as soon as possible & my request is accepted in CANARA BANK and The Senior Manager of CANARA BANK Mr. Rajeev is forward the My Loan Status in cibil on following mail honpa@canarabank.com,cibil@canarabank.com rlcoluck@canarabank.com, raveeshbv@canarabank.com as on 16/07/2014 Wednesday from the bank email id: Cb1673@Canarabank.com at 5:58 PM

and your deptt. have also reply as on 25.072014 to CANARA BANK THAT CIBIL HAS SINCE UPDATED THEIR RECORDS & also me as on 05/08/2014

but till now nothing has been change in my Cibil Report i:e. remove Status Written Off . may I know why
due to cibil report i have unable to get the further loan & I have suffer to loss in my business .

So I request you please take a neccessory & needfull action and update my status in cibil report within 3 to 5 days . otherwise i will take a legal action

MAHINDER PAL SINGH
PAN NO. AXAPS1537M
D.O.B 30.06.1974
PHONE NO. 9415440011
jsrana987@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2014

Regarding Loan Amount - Rs.35,374/-

I confirm from LIC Housing Loan Department that a loan amount of Rs.35,374/- dated 22.02.2007 has taken. But, I had not received Loan amount of Rs.35,374/- dated 22.02.2007. This is shown by mistake.

Please delete above entry (this amount). This amount is creating problem for me in taking loan.

Kindly rectify it.

Name : JITENDER SINGH S/O. SHRI LAKHAN SINGH
PAN No. : BAYPS4026H
Date of Birth : 01.06.1976
karthiking

REGARDING PERSONAL LOAN

Dear sir/madam,

I applied for personal loan in HDFC bank. They told because of your cibil score less than 700 So they rejected my application.they told 264 rupees outstanding In consumer loan really I don’t know which loan is reflecting.

I have 1 personal loan , 2 credit cards and 1 bajajfinserv loan, still there are no late payment no bounce ,but why reflecting on outstanding …

Please help me which loan is problem for me .

Below mentioned my details please reply positive answer and send my report.

NAME:KARTHICK.V

THANKS & REGARDS

KARTHICK
Sukhdev74

Issue of Cibil Credit Score Statement

Please forward me the Cibil Credit Score Statement against my PAN Card No. AGVPR9860N to enable me to avail personal loan.
Please forward the same to my email id sukhdeos@gmail.com.

Sukhdev Singh

Sep 3, 2014

URGENT ------ Re: Please provide me with my Detailed CIBIL info (Control No - 732641964)

Dear SIR /MADAM,

With due honour, I BISWAJYOTI DAS (S/O Late BANAJYOTI DAS), holding PAN NO - AJHPD6187B, Mobile No - 9836111525, Email Id - biswajyoti_d@rediffmail.com, residing at Flat No - 3, 125 / 5, Santoshpur Avenue, Kolkata. Pin - 700075, do here by request before you to provide me with the detailed of my CIBIL report at your earliest, where all my credit card numbers / account no, total credit taken against each card, total outstanding of each credit card, tenure of the credit running currently, Individual Personal Loan A/C numbers, Personal loan amounts taken, Outstanding Personal Loans etc, EMI running on an URGENT basis.

If anything fees need to be paid for checking and sending all details to me, please let me know the fees and mode of payment.

Waiting for your detailed prompt response.

Best Regards,

Kolkata-700075
WB
Anitha Ramakrishnan

Sep 3, 2014

Invalid Complaint by ICICI Bank (Credit card)

1. In 2005 I have been issued a credit card from ICICI Bank based on the salary account which was created at the time by the company I was employed.
2. Using that Credit card we have made a purchase of Rs.3300.00 & repaid within a month. Otherthan that I have not utilised that card anymore.
3. But the Bank was telling there was some Insurance column was ticked while creating the account & the same was not paid by me for a longer time.
4. As this is a salary account after I resigned from that company I am not aware that the account was not closed by my ex-company.
5. But this Bank was keep trying to take money for that Insurance as no money in the account it was getting bounced & now it was accumulated so the Bank was telling me to pay.
6. In no way I am responsible for this due money & without availing any previlege from the Bank how will I be able to pay this huge amount. I am not in a position to pay this due payment also & which is unnecessary for me.
So I request you to intervene to resolve this issue & help me to get out from the same.
Due to this I am not able to avail my personal loan from HDCF Bank. Thanks in Advance. Anitha Ramakrishnan (anii_krish@hotmail.com)MO:9841044856.
prabhatkumar

Sep 1, 2014

please correct my transunion score.

I am Prabhat Kumar Singh s/o Braj Raj Singh my transunion score is 1.Which is high risk.I have taken a loan of rs,29700 which is regularly paid and only rs.17025 is outstanding as per cibil report and ther is no over due, than how it is high risk,
kindly update the same.
The outstanding loan was for TV purchase on installment from BAJAJ FINSERV,in may 2014 a part from this i have never taken any loan and credit card from any institution.
I am given interview in INDUSIND BANK but my cibil score is 1.which is very high that"s why iam not selected
I am requesting you to give the details and correct my transunion score.
Prabhat Kumar Singh.
PAN NO. CEQPS8909L
email-kumar.prabhat909@gamil.com
sspatel

Aug 31, 2014

CIBIL REPORT

I applied Personal loan in HDFC BANK.
Please send my cibil report to on my mail ID shaileshpatel364@gmail.com.
My Name:- Shaileshkumar Shankarlal Patel,
Date of Birthday:- 17.01.1974
PAN NO. ADGPP1374F,
My correspondence address:- Flat 2/102, HMEL township, village - Phullokari,Talwandi Saboo Taluka, Bathinda - 151301, Punjab
MY PAN CARD address:- G - 403, Shiv Campus, Near LP Savani School, Adajan . Surat-395009

Note:-
Kindly GIVE SOME INFORAMATION -
How do my negetive CIBIL REPORT correction ?
sspatel

Aug 31, 2014

CIBIL REPORT

Please send my cibil report to on my mail ID shaileshpatel364@gmail.com.
My Name:- Shaileshkumar Shankarlal Patel,
Date of Birthday:- 17.01.1974
PAN NO. ADGPP1374F,

Note:-
Kindly GIVE SOME INFORAMATION -
How do my negetive CIBIL REPORT correction ?
Dharmendra Kumar Sharma

Cibil report

sir, my name is Dharmendra Kumar Sharma, PAN NO. AYNPS6690K, my correspondence address H.No. 1756/A, Sector-55, Faridabad.

Please send my cibil report to my correspondence address.
Gangadhar M

Aug 18, 2014

WRONG INFORMATION in CIBIL report "SUIT FILED"

Hi Sir/Madam,
Once i got educational loan from SBI. That one I closed on 07/03/2014. After closed everything, CIBIL report showing "SUIT FILED". SBI didn't proceed any case on me. Then how is it showing suit filed? Because of this No bank is providing loan. Now I am looking for personal loan. Kindly update this one as soon as possible. I closed Education loan with interest concession. I contacted my branch manager. He told that because of concession, we are not able to update. Kinldy help me to get it resolved and help me to get loan soon.
My Branch Personal Manager Contact No:09443869962
SBI, AMBASAMUDRAM.
TAMILNADU.
08/11/1967

Aug 18, 2014

require loan details shows in cibil report

My self Rakeshbhai Maganbhai Patel, applied home loan in HDFC Ltd, but in cibil report seems a loan sanction amount 366000 but i dont have any loan like this.
my control no- 726644900
Name:- Rakeshbhai Maganbhai Patel
Mo no- 9712993250
Address:- B-4 Bhagwati nagar Soc, N/R Surbhi Marble, Olpad Jahangirpura, Suart.
Dob- 08/11/1967

Please Find my query and resolve it soon, and help me for process of my home loan.
jeevanandan

Aug 12, 2014

less points in cibil

I am K.P.Jeevanandan, s/o K.P.Chandrasekharan. Recently I have applied for a personal loan and came to know that I am having less points in cibil because of some consumer loan which I have not taken earlier. Below mentioned is my PAN number and Date of Birth.
PAN No. AHAPJ9340F
DOB. 25/05/1978
I am requesting you to give the details and remove all other loan featuring in cibil which is not taken by me.
K.P.Jeevanandan
nileshpatel900@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2014

wrong entries in cibil

I never took any personal loans from any bank and I don't have any house but In my cibil report there is a personal loan and home loan shown in my cibil report.
Rajkala

Aug 8, 2014

wrong entries in cibil score

Rajkala201269 Aug08, 2014
WRONG ENTERIES IN MY CIBIL SCORE Dear sir, This is to inform you that I Rajkumar S/o Rengan has PAN NO – BMYPR7124M. I have recently applied for Personal Loan from HDFC bank... because of my personal requirements then I came to know that in my CIBIL report one two wheeler loan and one jewellery loan transactions are visible taken on the year of 2002 I am shocked because I never taken & apply for any two wheeler or jewellery loan in past history I want these details should be updated as this is not correct which are still on my cibil report. Requesting you to verify and correct my report .

My bank accounts is only in Trichy(TN) and below is my personal details so plz checked and correct it....................................

1.- Name – Rajkumar S/o Rengan
2. - Date of birth .- 01-June-1969
3.- PAN NO -BMYPR7124M
4.-E mail id- Rajkala201269@gmail.com
5.-CIBIL CTR No-000729038326

Regards, Rajkumar

EPF - Reason for reject my EPF claim
    Dear Sir / Madam, I applied for the EPF...
    Reliance - Internet not working for 3 weeks now
    Hi I have a reliance broadband connection under...
    State Bank of India - Cash Deposit but unable to debit at my sbi account
    sir i have ramesh chandra dash, s/o. Late Braja Kishore...
    Bank lokpal - SERVICE PENSION
    Respected sir ,1.    Pl referance  my PPO NO...
    280424 - transaction is in queue from 3 days
    I have recharged my mobile no 9739464498 with the order...
    SAMSUNG MOBILE S7562 - Loss of phone
    Respected Sir, Please track my lost Mobile phone...
    HGP - Consumer Fraud
    With reference to the below complaint...I ve ordred for...
    Artha Property - Artha Properties Bangalore
    Hi all for any information regarding the property, or any...
    Ibps - forgot to print the application form
    Sir, I applied for IBPS Clerk IV exam but forgot to print...