info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

pramodmadan

Jun 24, 2016

E MAIL ID AND PASS WORD

I AM UNABLE TO DO THE DISPUTE RESOL;UTION . I TRIED ALL, CONTACT US . CONSUMER . MY MAIL ID IS PRAMODMADAN77@YAHOO.CO.IN AND PASS WORD neena7777 request confirm my
k.arpit

Jun 22, 2016

showing over due

CIBIL NOT UPDATED
CIBIL not updated
I have setteled down my all due and payments and i have all settelment document with me but my CIBIL has not been updated so far.
Kindly let me know my credit score and send me the detail , My email Id is svikram183@gmail.com

Vikram Singh
+919411955923

23.06.2016
Ajit N Yadav

Jun 18, 2016

Regarding home loan shown in cibil

Respected sir I just inform u that I nver take any home loan and liz loan after that its shown that in cibil as per my pan number. so plz I want my ac number of home loan and all records copy of my deus .because of that am unable to apply for personal loan. at any cost I want my all records otherwise I put complaint In police regarding wrong information shown in cibil. maine loan liya hoaga to bank ac number or bank number dikhana mangta hai sir. so plz sort out my problem and mail.me my clear record. on my mail.on urgent basis.
my email id-ajityadav900@gmail.com
my pan no-ADCPY5947R
Ajit N Yadav

Jun 17, 2016

Regarding my worng loan information

hi sir, Am ajit n yadav I hv not taken any home loan then still show wrong information in my cibil so plz sir clear all my worng information . because icici bank stop my pl lone process. and I want ths clarification sir because my sister marriage in ths week so I want some money. so plz clear my cibil record and sended to icici bank.my humble request sir.
v.sureshkumar

wrong mail id

I have in cibil report detai sebmited i.e date : 14/06/2016 still know i have iam not recived in civil report due to wrong my mail id ( By mistake )

Wrong Mail I D : mintuenterprises@gmail.com
Currect Mail I D : mintuenterprises777@gmail.com
Transaction information :
CIBIL Resistration ID : SCO0616197617
Transaction ID :233697574
Date : 14/06/2016
Amount Paid : 550/-
Please as earlly as possible send by my cibil report my currect mail ID
arora.vipin21

My Cibil not updated

I had applied for a personal loan with HDFC Bank. My file is on hold as they say that their is an outstanding amount pertaining to a credit card overdue by Rs.70,000. I am not using any credit card for the last 7 to 8 years. Moreover I had settled an amount for a credit card years ago. Your clarification on the above would be highly appreciated.

Vipin Arpra
Pan No. ACAPA8443R
Mobile Number : 9555512224
B 391 Green Field Colony,
Faridabad 121003
JAYENDRASINH

WHY MY SCORE DOWN?

I HAD TOOK SBI CREDIT CARD AND NEVER USE IT .

I HAVE CLOSE THE SBI CREDIT CARD IN TIME .

MY LAST SBI CREDIT CARD SERVICE CHARGE I HAD PAY THEM.

THE SBI CREDIT COMPANY HAD CHEATING ME SO WHAT SHOULD DO ?

WHY YOU MY RETIO DOWN ? THE CHEATER IS SBI CREDIT CARD COMPANY
dcn1234

Jun 4, 2016

Reagrding Cibil score

MY NAME IS ALOK KUMAR GUPTA & PAN NO- AHPPG6863R, as par cibil.com my cibil score is 607 but I think this is not match with my current status, actually only three LAP loan is continue( Instalments paid by me regular from D Date) & rest loan are closed that is why I am not understanding why my score is low.

PLs check & correct as par policy.

Thanking You

With Regards

Alok Kumar Gupta
M1978

Jun 3, 2016

Clear Cibil report againstwrong loan details

Dear Sir/madam,
my report reflects unknown auto loans has been settled my cibil report ( bank of HDFC) , which i had not taken any time i contact to the branch also for same but they even dont have account also with my name i complaint to them (Complaint no DELR0516166295) but they said that it is the fault of cibil beaur so you should contact to them.
please, solve the problem as i am facing the problem in registering for new loan
Details are mentioned below:
MY CIBIL REPORT control no 1078008519
Name Sunil Kumar
mobile no 9711011408
Pan Card no AQTPK7138G
Mail Id sunilmalik_09@yahoo.co.in
vdc007

Jun 3, 2016

wrong lone reflect in consumer consolidate report

Respected sir
loan amount reflected in my cibil are not my Loans which hindered my home lone.Kindly update the cibi
vijay kumar
narayan12

Jun 2, 2016

Asking refund

I am shashidhar N mobile no 9844194442 I had sent ready asking for this I am attached my bank cheque leaf plz refund 550-00 for this I have,not got report
Syamala pula

May 30, 2016

Update the cibil

Respected sir
My repayment of the loan amount not updated and some Loans are not my Loans. Kindly update the cibil
Sharma2031970

May 27, 2016

Overdue of my car loan

Dear Team ,
My name is Sunil kumar sharma & my d.o.b (20-03-1970) & pan no is ACFPS4643C. Address -50,new G.t.b nagar lane no 2, jalandhar. I have recently generated my cibile report and I came to know that there is showing overdue rs 11600 in my car loan open date (12-10-2002) from ABN AMRO .ABN AMRO is closed .Now I wold to know the a/c no nd bank name ,so that I can pay my overdue amount and get cleaness from cibile. .my control no is 1079034108.
My email I'd is shaineagency@Gmail.Com
Thanks & Regard
Sunil kumar sharma..
Sudesh Devi

May 24, 2016

loan does not belong to me

Dear Team CIBIL,

My Self Mahavir singh s/o sh. Surat Singh & My Address is Janak puri colony karnal road kaithal State Haryana (136027) Mobile No. is 9896373575 My Pan No. Is BOLPS5615F EMAIL id is btopup258@gmail.com

Dispute Id CDS16052016000179 Date 16/05/2016 control No. 1077542267 Member Id BN01073926 Opening Date 12-07-2003 Current Balance is 199871/-, Sanction Loan 200000/-, Type -- Business Loan-Agriculture, Ownership INDIVIDUAL PUNJAB AND SIND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER - 06771600000240
rajneeshrico

May 23, 2016

please dispute a buissness loan and acar loan from my cibil report.

I were taking a personal loan from tata capital but tata capital showes in my cibil report two loanshow a buisness loan and a car loan.but dear sir I have never taken car loan and buisness loan.Control No.1047655412
vekas.sharma24

May 19, 2016

Is there any way to fill a suite against CIBIL

Dear Sir/Madam

Is there any way to file a suite against CIBIL, as banks robbing people on the name of the credit's future they have full authority to announce any one as defaulter, you need to pay high foreclosures amount just to avoid the your credit history, is the CIBIL a kindly of sharpened naked sword given in hands of financial institutes to slaughter there clients in anyway

Kindly guide as in my knowledge i can gather 100 guy to plent a joint suite and if i promote it throught social media then may be i can get lacs

Looking forward toward your resposne

Best regards
VIkas
vekas.sharma24@gmail.com
Sudesh Devi

loan does not belong to me

Dear Team CIBIL,

My self Mahavir Singh s/o Sh. surat singh &My Address is Janakpuri colony Karnal Road Kaithal State Haryana (136027) Mobile No. is 9896373575, my Pan No. Is BOLPS5615F,email Id btopup258@gmail.com

DISPUITE ID CDS16052016000179 DATE 16/05/2016 Control No.1077542267 Member Id:BN01073926 Opening Date 12-07-2003 Current Balance 199871/- Sanction Loan 200000/- Type Business Loan-Agriculture Ownership INDIVIDUAL PUNJAB & SIND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER -06771600000240
vasudevan perumal

CIBIL COMPLAINT

NAME VIJAYALAKHSMI

DATEOF BIRTH 06/02/1968

PAN NO ANTPV2984L

I HAVE APPLIED A HOME LOAN BUT CIBIL PROBLEM IS THEIR I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY LOAN FROM BANK SO RE SOLVE THE PROBLEM
rajeshkumar123

May 13, 2016

bussiness loan

CONTROL NO.1053349484 unnecessary three loan of sbi, axis bank,and icici bank which i had not taken. Sir, my name is Rajesh kumar s/o janak raj,R/o c- 1, block- b, basant nagar janipur jammu 180007.my pan card no.ECJPK7962N D.O.B 22-06-1974. Sir, my report reflect three unknown loan of sbi, axis and icici bank with wrong name and address which i had not taken any time.I reached to branch also for same but they even donot have account with my name. I complaint to them but they said that it is the fault of cibal beaur, so that you should contact them, please solve my problem as i am facing the problem in registering for new loan. REGARDS RAJESH KUMAR, CONTACT NO. 9906088380
CreditLoan

May 12, 2016

Credit score and loans

Credit Card or Personal/Business/Home/Two Wheeler/Auto Loan Default – know how credit card debt default affects your credit health, find out the consequences of credit card and loan default. Get assistance on credit default from Indian Credit Advisors. Contact to: 7208205581-prisha
parmi pal

May 11, 2016

UNNECESSARY 4 LOAN OF BOB WHICH I HAD NOT TAKEN

SIR,
MY name is parmi pal s/o premi pal pan no. AKCPP4805C , DOB - 06-12-1973 from rudrapur,Uttarakhand,mail id - suraj.pal272@gmail.com , contact no-8954505957

sir,my report reflects 4 unknown loans of bank of baroda , which i had not taken any time i reached to the branch also for same but they even dont have account also with my name i complaint to them but they said that it is the fault of cibil beaur so you should contact to them.

PARMI PAL
contact no. 8954505957
tammali sharada

May 11, 2016

couldnot get cibil due to same regester user id

i Tammali Sharada have applies for two cibile reports of ;;

1)Pitla Krishna
2) Tammali Sharada

for both above applicants i have mention same user id;;( mrakesh6666@gmail.com)

i have sucessfully getting the link of Pittla Krishna.but when i am trying to open my link of Tammali Sharada i could not get it .but

the link is tracking to pitla krishna due to both registed user id are same.so kindly guide me how shall i get my cibil by using

above user id..

Thanking You,

Tammali Sharada

mob::8008715577
TNAGARAJA

May 6, 2016

CIBIL NOT UPDATED

CIBIL not updated
Kindly let me know my credit score and send me the detail of not approving my PL. My email Id is tekumaniraj@gmail.com

Narender Dubey
+91944069878
Bijeesh N.A

May 6, 2016

Cibil Report not updated

My name is Bijeesh N.A, Kalpetta, Wayanad District, Kerala. I have taken a PMRY Loan from Indian Overseas Bank, Kalpetta Branch, Kerala (A/c No. 830100016) and which had been closed on 05-03-2015. But recently I came to know that that the loan history has not been closed in cibil. Hence, i request you to kindly update my Cibil report by deleting the loan history.
kamspreet

May 1, 2016

Wrong name and Pan detail

I have issue in detail provided in my cibil report on last page. Name and Pan number differ from my original information.
Copied below:

ADDITIONAL MATCHES -- YOUR ENQUIRY ON KAMAL KUMAR GUPTA RETURNED MULTIPLE FILES. SEE INFORMATION
RELATED TO ADDITIONAL SUBJECT KAMAR GUPTA KUMAR BELOW.
CONSUMER INFORMATION:
ADDRESS(ES):
ADDRESS AG 211 SHALIMAR BAGH NR GURUDWARA 110088
CATEGORY:NOT CATEGORIZED RESIDENCE CODE: DATE REPORTED:31-01-2007
END OF REPORT ON KAMAR GUPTA KUMAR
All information contained in this credit report has been collated by Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited (CIBIL) based on information provided

kotak securities - brokerage rate not as per commitment during a/c opening
    don't go with Kotak Securities there is very high...
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - incoming list
    Dear sir, please send me in coming calls data. 9845825980...
    jntu kakinada university - Always failing me although i had writing well
    This is a waste university which is failing students for...
    225374 - real or fake
    is this true or not. cal me sir available at 7702560801...
    IPH DEPARTMENT HIMACHAL - No water
    Sir district chamba p.o Gehra k nikanh mi pani ki splay...
    SAMSUNG LCD TV - lcd panel 28 inch
    I had purchased lcd 28 inch. It's screen is divided...
    rbi online money transfer - fake or true
    sir i have received this message on 28-6-2016.is it real...
    Dvibgyor - Shipment not delivered to the person yet showing Delivered
    I had sent a courier from Noida Wednesday 22 June 2016...
    MCD / DDA - Vacant plots no.81-83 sector 18
    There are so many problems to lives that place because ...