info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

vineet491985

Dec 20, 2014

Cibil Score

Control number - 000762605007

Please send my cibil report at vineet491985@gmail.com
manoj chauhan

bajaj finserve

sir my pen no BCZPK0502P MAY NAME IS MANOJ CHAUHAN SIR I HAVE ONLY ONE MEANS SINGLE PEN CARD WHICH IS ALLOTED AT 2008 BUT I HAVE OUTSTANDING IN 2008 RS 7500 RS BEFORE ALLOT PEN CARD I SEARCH AND FIND I HAVE NO OUTSTANDING 7500 PLS CORRECT MY CIBIL I HAVE NO LOAN I IN 2008 PLS RECTYFIYED THIS DUE TO THIS MISTAKE MY CIBIL IS TO LOW HOW IS POOSIIBLE CHILDREN COME WITHOUT WIFE SO HOW IS POOSIBLE I TAKE LOAN AND
manoj chauhan

WRONG OUTSTANDING 7500

Sunil Singh Baghel

update in cibil

With reference to the above mentioned complain correction in cibil report
I Mr. Sunil Singh Baghel bearing pan no AHHPB2715P I have taken car loan From ICICI Bank and two wheeler loan From Bajaj Finace which was I have Paid all the ECR accordingly the Financier Company and Fully Paid My loan amount and i have No Dues and also have the NOC From Both Financier , (For as abidance) but it is shown against my name. please correct it in my cibil report.

Mo. No. 8109032555 please feel contact regarding any details

reference and request you to kindly update the same in my CIBIL records.
vineeshkumar

Dec 18, 2014

for loan

Sir, I am vineesh kumar.k in my cibil report control number 000772010639 .I have not taken any loan. So please check this and send me a report of which bank and a/c number of this loan as immediately as possible because I have submitting a home loan in federal bank they were asking that clarification. So please do the same sir.
Thanking you from

Control number: 000772010639
b srinivasulu

Dec 17, 2014

cibil clear

i bilakanti srinivasulu s/o kodandaiah i was given gauntor to vijayoil trader but loan was closed in cibil its is reflecting plz clear loan from standard chaterd bank and credit card also is ther i wont taken credit card from standard chaterd bank ot is relfecting in my cibil and cholamandal loan also cleard but in my cibil it is showing Twentyeight rupees is due plz clear the my cibil please do needful to me Thanking u

Warm/Reagds
B SRINIVASULU
S/O;kodandaiah
CONT NO; 9491662423
lakshmeesha k k

Dec 13, 2014

wrong loan statement in cibil

sir, i am lakshmeesha k k in my cibil report control no 76,65,39,654 showing that loan to professional sanctioned Rs 3,00,450 on 04.03.2013 and emi 5,684
but i have not taken any loan like that so please check this and send me a report of which bank and a/c no of this loan as immediately as possible because i have submitting a loan in lic hfl they were asking that clarification.
so please do the same sir,
thanking u from
lakshmeesha k k
pan no ASPPK8761M
control no 76,65,39,654
samirendra

Dec 11, 2014

correction in cibil report

I DR.samirendra khanikar bearing pan no aekpk3646q have not taken any kcc loan and two wheeler loan but it is shown against my name. please correct it in my cibil report
singh awadhesh

Dec 8, 2014

Fals loan shown in the report

My name is Awadhesh Singh, DOB 05.01.1971, PAN is AQEPS1163J, Control No. 758477732 reporting date 14.11.2014 Bank name is State Bank of India Loan a/c no. 00000011619227000 current balance is Rs. 16,527/- & sanctioned amount Rs. 40,000/-.

I have applied home loan in LICHFL area office Allahabad have objection due to cibil wrong report. So I request you to treat above said matter urgent and correct cibil report as soon as possible. Please send the correct report in my Email ID which is given below.

Name : Awadhesh Singh
Mobile : +91 9794866805
Email : sawadhesh11@gmail.com
SANDANANDA

Dec 8, 2014

wong details of loan account in cibil report

I have not availed /nor a guarantor for the following loan account, when I approached for the bank loan the CIBIL report shows following loan account Hence kindly delete the same in the CIBIL report.
1. No account No. No bank Name date of loan 31.10.2013 Amount Rs.8.00,000 .00 present liab. Rs.7,23,886.00 as guarantor

2 -do- -do- 10.04.2014 5,50,000.00 4,75,825.00 borrower

3. -do- -do- 11.07.2005 2,00,000.00 closed on 15.06.2007

4 -do- -do- 05.07.2005 23,000.00 closed on 26.12.2006

5 -do- Credit card 03.09.2001 29,318.00 closed on 06.11.2002I
hence I request to detail the above detail in the CIBIL report - PAN NO - ACDPN6982D -NAVEEN CHANDRA -MOB.9686991021
Abhishek Agrawal

Dec 7, 2014

CIBIL is a Thief

I had applied for my CIBIL report around 3 months back. The payment was deducted twice. I called the CIBIL customer care and wrote to info@cibil.com. I received a list of documents and other details which I supplied immediately. Then started the series of my chasing them. I have been chasing them for the report almost every day and the only response that I get is a mail asking for the same details time and again. The dumb customer care executives do not know what needs to be done and they lend deaf ears to whatever we say.

Its been three months now and I have not received the report. I have spent the report fees, and atleast 5 times the amount on telephone chasing them and also spent endless hours.

These guys are surely thiefs. I think guys similar to CIBIL report (which reports against the defaults from the side of consumers) we should have some reports where these kind of service providers (read robbers) are rated and the report can be submitted by us together to the police for lodging a complaint against them.

This is sheer robbery in the name of service.

Yes CIBIL Guys you can contact me here (9830500933) I know you wont because you have made the robbery why would you call back.

ROBBERS.!!
Fateh Singh Kajot

Dec 6, 2014

False Loan Shown in the Report

My Name is FATEH SINGH KAJOT having Member ID BN05039054. My CIBIL Control Number is 749250433. A Consumer Loan and an Auto Loan has been shown in my CIBIL Report which i have not taken, but overdue of amount Rs. 4,000/- has been mentioned and in status WRITTEN OFF/SETTLED STATUS has been mentioned for Consumer Loan. In Auto Loan, sanctioned amount of Rs. 24,000/- has been shown with the Status WRITTEN OFF/SETTLED.I have never taken any loan and my Score is 763 in CIBIL Report. Please remove my Name from the CIBIL Report.

Reply Back on:- mritunjai1.kajot@gmail.com
Mobile No:- +91 9509517497.

Dec 4, 2014

SHOWING WRONG LOAN ACCOUNT IN CIBIL REPORT

SHOWING WRONG LOAN ACCOUNT
my name is ASHOK KUMAR and PAN NO is ALXPK1715A not taken any loan but in cibil report control no 762706653 showing loan account no 299100NC00007526 which is running in PNB Bank on another name.i have applied home loan in state bank of patila have objection due to cibil wrong report. So i request you to treat above said matter urgent and correct cibil report as soon as possible.

Dec 3, 2014

SHOWING WRONG LOAN ACCOUNT

Dec 3, 2014

WRONG ACCOUNT SHOWING IN CIBIL REPOT

my name is ASHOK KUMAR and PAN NO is ALXPK1715A not taken any loan nut in cibil showing loan account no 299100NC00007526 which is running in PNB Bank on another name.i have applied home loan in state bank of patila have objection due to cibil wrong report. So i request you to treat above said matter urgent and correct cibil report as soon as possible.
kundan.bisht

Dec 2, 2014

Remove My Name in CIBIL

may name is kundan singh bisht, I am belong to Meerut,Uttar Pradesh.

I have applied a creidt card from HDFC bank few year later and i have made full & final payment for my credit card. I have also taken personal loan & tw loan from HDFC bank and both loan has been cleared and i have NOC of both loan.

My few cheque got bounced just because of bank mistake even than i have paid them full & final payment of my all loan.
today i have applied to personal loan from Axis but they have declined my case as per there report my name is mention in CIBIL report and i never applied for any loan from bank.

i would like to request to you if there was mistake from bank why i am suffering.following are the my loan number and you can check the payment details by bank.

Credit card number:5289456003180762
PL Agreement No:17705084
TW Agreement No:20883718
PAN No:AJAPB4340F

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE HELP MY TO REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL AS I AM NOT DEFAULTER.
WAITING FOR YOUR REVERT.

NAME:KUNDAN SINGH
MOBILE NO:09887005636
LOCATION:MEERUT
alphetal

Dec 1, 2014

HSBC Credit card Not remove from CIBIL report

My HSBC credit card no: 4384 **** **** 2502. My Due amount 258/Rs, paid dated 28/8/2009 ch no. 503801 BOB< Harni Road , Vadodara. and ref HSBC credit card letter no CCONP/SN/090820105657 dated 10/8/2010 write as on date there is no out standing due payable towards the card account.
But as on date No remove from CIBIL report my name.
My Pan No: AFRPS0789Q
I Have many complaine to HSBC Credit card customer service center for remove my name in CIBIL Report. NOt response to me.
Please update my CIBIL report.
Prabhakaran S

For loan

Hello Sir

I am prabhakaran s, i applied personal loan (HDFC) before four months, but the loan was rejected, because they said, you have already got two wheelar loan, you have not paid. I am not get any loan form bank till the date. I told them. They said, you complaint in cibil (www.info@cibil.com) and clear the problem. Then only you can bet perosnal loan. Please check and response me.

Thanking You
Prabhakaran S
hs chauhan

double payment for obtaining cibil report

this is to inform you that erroneously i have made Rs 470 payment through my ICICI bank Credit card no 4375 5118 9939 3008 to cibil bank account twicely for obtaining my single cibil report you are requested to kindly refund me Rs.470/ which i have remitted wrongly twicly Vide id ON1114243042 and ON1114243076.

H S Chauhan
181A, A/3, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, Delhi 110096
emailid : hschauhanraj@gmail.com
hs chauhan

double payment for obtaining cibil report

this is to inform you that i h.s chauhan bearing credit card no 4375 5118 9939 3008 , erroneously remitted money of Rs.470/- twicly to CIBIL account for obtaining my credit report. you are requested to kindly refund Rs.470/ and provide me my credit report only one time instead two request i.e. id no ON1114243042 and ON1114243076
ashok ku samal

updation of cibil

sir, i have taken many loans,some is going on without any interuption.i hv also credit cards.in my icici cards there was some dispute and was asking for solution when the ammount wasRs250/-only.2 yr back.they linger me and when it comes to a sizable amt they call me to settle time to time.though i am the individual and nothing in my reach compell to settle.
1)my q is ,is there any way to go against cibil,which i think is illigal of up and downing scoring levle without the concent of both party(loaner & lonee).as we hv no reach to cibil the organisation are doing monopoly on sending cibil and demoralising the people by restricting through cibil.
Any i hv cleared my settled amt on 22nd oct 2014 of icici card pls update my cibil.
Once again my request to eye on my complaint which may help some people who arte facing the prblm like me .pls write
ashok ku samal
ashok.race@gmail.com
karanbir

cibil report

sir I have a bike loan which already clear 2 month before. I clear all docs of my loan. please update my credit point. I facing .any problems for that. please send me detail.

my name - karanbir Singh
pan no- BVQPS9645ak
loan no-22137624
email id- ks9855928@gmail.com
pH no.- 08492955799
sudip_11101977

credit score

I Sudip Paul PAN no.-AQDPP1858J not taken any loan but in cibil it is showing two wheeler loan . Please remove it for correct my credit score.
mohd ather

Nov 27, 2014

not yet received credit score through courier

shameem begum wo niranjan ali h.no 4-11-455,chaitania puri colony ,nalgonda pho 9959865178..courier is not yet received through courier so plz kindly resent the courier to the given adress as we have got the courier to the nalgonda courier office and due to lack of adress the courier has been resent and i request you to plese resent the cibil report to the adress given above.so plz do resent with the correct adresss including phone no through courier thanking you