info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

leelavati

Dec 5, 2016

Reg. consumer loan

Pradeep Range Gowda
Flat No.303, 3rd Floor
Krupa Nagar Building No.8
Achole Road, Nalasopara (East)
Dist. Thane 401201

To:

The Credit Information Bureau (I) Ltd.
Hoechst House, 7th Floor
193, Backbay Reclamation
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021.

Sub: Clarification and resolve disputes

This has reference to my letter dated 29.6.2016 in relation to the subject matter.

1. I have in my said letter already informed to you that I have not taken any amount of loan from any Bank or any Financial Institution. At the same time I also requested you to furnish me the source of your information so as to enable to take necessary action in the matter. However, till date you have not furnished to me any information to that effect. In the mean time I have received two letters from you, one without date and another of 12.7.2016. In the letter which is without date, the last column relates to “Status” where under you have specifically stated that, “we will get back to you shortly”. To that effect may I inform to you that none of the account numbers which are given in Column No. 1 and 2 belong to me. Secondly, in your letter dated 12.7.2016 you have specifically stated that, “the dispute resolution takes approximately 30 days”. However, almost more than 2 months have passed and that nothing is received by me from your end.

2. May I, at this stage bring to your notice that despite my information to you that I have taken any loan from any Bank or any Financial Institution, my dispute has remained unresolved by you. That the same itself has been given me mental torture and unnecessary tension for which I am not responsible at all.

3. Please note that unnecessary creation of the present dispute at your end, other Banks have not been sanctioning me any loan for want of necessary score

4. I therefore request you to intimate to me within a week’s time from receipt of my letter as to where my matter stand so as to get me resolved from the mental torture and tension or I shall be left with no option but to approach to the appropriate forum for resolving the matter for the costs and consequences for which you alone will be held responsible.

Copies of your letters quoted above are attached hereto for your ready information.

( PRADEEP GOWADA )
rvsprasad

Nov 28, 2016

cibil score online

I have applied for online cibil score. An amount of Rs.550 is deducted from my card but not received to my mail address which I have given.
moorthy s

Nov 19, 2016

cibil problem

Dear sir I will applied hdfc personal loan but loan cancelled reason for your account credit card added so cibil problem told but me not applied credit card credit card also not their how sir cibil problem name : S.Moorthy date of birth 05/06/1989 pan card no:BQAPM1663C email id :moorthykh@gmail.com mobile number:9443995927 please needful cibil problem rectify
lakhvinder sharma

Nov 18, 2016

cibil score weak

Dear sir,mam

i have apply in personal loan but my file rejected due cibil score.my dear sister marrige next month so very need of fund all arrangement.so please set my cibil score .

lakhvinder sharma
MARY TINTU A S

Nov 16, 2016

NOT RECEIVED MY CIBIL REPORT

Dear Sir ,

I didn't receive my cibil report.

My payment dt. for cibil report on 15-11-2016 at 15:44:57 hrs

amount . Rs. 550/-

My mail Id :visualmediakochi@gmail.com
Muthu Kumar

Nov 16, 2016

CREDIT CARD REPORT INCORRECT,REFRESHMENT OT THE CIBIL SCORE

I have honour to inform you that my name is K.MUTHUKUMAR S/O KULANDAIVELU, PAN.NO- AWCPM9855H, D.O.B-13.03.1985,
From .127 JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ROAD KOYAMBEDU,CHENNAI-600107. Mail Id- mudhali9@gmail.com ,contact no.09894859047

MY AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD NO: 4059950000353084

Dear Sir/Madem
I have done the full settlement for above mentioned Axis bank credit card the month of june,but still now cibil showing axis bank credit card default status.please reverify the credit card status and kindly update for my cibil report.
anjan pratim choudhury

Nov 9, 2016

Increasing of scores

I have see my score on 10.09.2016, when it was shown 666. After that my EMI deducted on 07.10.2016 & 07.11.2016. Still the score is showing 666. Kindly resolve the issue to increase my score as I need a loan on very urgent basis. Without increasing my score, it cannot possible. So, kindly help

Anjan Pratim Choudhury

E-mail - anjanpratim.choudhury@godrejcp.com
NSJ jayabal

Nov 7, 2016

Update my status

I paid my all loan in bank without any balance except one mortgage loan . So please update my status, to help get a new loan
Home Credit

Oct 31, 2016

increasing of scores

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, we would request you to please provide your contract id/loan account number or customer's complete name and date of birth or registered contact number so that we can check your account and assist you accordingly.

Your CIBIL record will automatically get updated as it takes 45 days from the last payment date. We request you to check your CIBIL report if there are any issue please share the scanned copy of updated CIBIL report so that we can check and assist you accordingly.

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone: 1800 121 6660, or email:-care@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited.
pardeepchdry

Oct 28, 2016

increasing of scores

My PAN no. Is EJVPK8153C actually I pay my all emi of mobile phone by cash to home credit loan my scores are showing very low plz resolve it. Thank u
pardeepchdry

Oct 28, 2016

increasing of score

I pay all emi by cash of my mobile my scores showing very low plz resolve it
arun@08081971

Oct 22, 2016

Detail of credit cards reported in my cibil report

Dear CIBIL Service Team,
This is Arun Manohar Gurav, PAN No. ABAPG8005G, DOB- 08/08/1971, Mobile No. 07588025784, I am regular account holder of SBI, Warje, Pune- 411058. SBI have sanctioned me Home loan during the year 2009, Car loan in the year 2011 and Personal loan in the year 2014. I have closed my personal loan in the month of July, 2016. Recently, I have applied SBI, warje, Pune branch for Home loan Top up for RS. 20,00000/- ( Twenty lakhs only).
This time Bank informed me that my CIBIL report dated 18/10/2016 with control no. 1,24,89,16,809 is reflecting two credit card entries on page no. 2 remark with WILFUL DEFAULT and on page no. 4 POST (WO) SETTLED. In this regards I would like to know the details of credit cards and why it was not inform to me by concern credit card agencies? As these issues are from 2001-2003 and 2007 to 2009 i.e. almost 13 and 7 years back.
You are therefore, kindly requested to check and confirm the report and send the details at the earliest with positive remarks so as to get sanction my Home top up loan from SBI, warje, Pune.
Hoping positive response from you through email given below, since I have very strong banking account with SBI and my CIBIL score is 827, but remark in the report has spoil my credit. Kindly do the needful.
With regards
Arun Manohar Gurav
email:- gurav_am@yahoo.co.in
Mob. 07588025784
TARUN ADHIKARY

Oct 18, 2016

update score

SIR,
I CLEAR LOAN OF CANARA BANK. I GET STATAS COLSE MY LOAN ACCOUNT FROM CANARA BANK.
BUT STILNOW NOT TOBE UPDATE MY CIBIL SCORE. SOTHAT REJECETED CREADETCARD...

SO , KINDLY SEE THIS AND I II HOPE POSITIVELY ......
Sopan Laxman Chandane

Oct 17, 2016

Vehicle loan converted into personal loan & Setttlement letter is given but name registered in cibil

i had purchased motor cycle from sai point honda showroom on dated 22/10/2007. Sai point honda showroom gave a m/cycle with hypothication of Citi Financial Consumer Financial India Ltd which have a loan opf Rs.25000/- I paid it almost one and half year nearby Rs.18000/- after one and half year i received a call from citi finance with request that take a personal loan i reached in citi finance branch.They given me a cheque of Rs 13000/- and remaining vehicle loan converted into personal loan.They approved Rs.40000/- & given me Rs,13000/- & sanction Rs.40000/- When I went toi close it they were not responding. They said call customer care.Therefore I could not maintain my Bank of Maharashtra saving Account. After one day settlement offer received from bank & I agreed to settle it I settled it for Rs.13000/- I received settlement letter & Hypothication termination letter from citi financial con.fin.india ltd, Inspite of letter I found that my name is in cibil record. So please do the needful.

yours Truly

Kyc not upload but rs 550 deducted my account for two times BZBPS1384Q
settupavi

Sep 28, 2016

CIBIL score

i have been closed my SBI cridit card but still its showing in my cibil report like written off kindly remove and update my cibil and mail me regards.
Settu D
settupds1983@yahoo.com
MCN:- 001215878835
BBHPD5713Q
Ganesan.P

Sep 16, 2016

Indication of bank names in cibil report

From:
P.Ganesan,
member id: BN01067225 2988

The process of our home loan fetching is hindered due to my gold loan accounts being not updated ,even after the accounts are closed .So kindly provide the bank names in the cibil report for our verification through my mail id (vibash97@gmail.com).
Mandeep Singh punia

Sep 4, 2016

cradit card

My name is Mandeep Singh my DOB 13/01/1988 I apply axis bank cradit card but my card is declined plz send me reason and my cibil report. My pan no cjdps2223m.my e-mail. gmandeep.punia331@gmail.com
LAXMI DAS

Aug 24, 2016

LOAN DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

Dear Team CIBIL

My self Bapi Das D.O.B 31/12/1980 S/O Sri Gopal Das & My Mother is Sephali Das,W/O Laxmi Das .My address is ward no 4,
Jyoti Nagar,P.O:DHEMAJI.,DIST.Dhemaji.ASSAM.PIN NO.787057.My Mobile No: is 9435088906,My PAN NO.AMIPD4569M
My Driving Licence No AS-2220090007336,My voter card no.DWM1927000,My email id bapidastownmedical@gmail.

CONTROL NO:1,17,91,41,148

I am applying a loan from CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA DHEMAJI BRANCH.I found other similar name MR BAPI DAS.D.O.B 15-09-1979.Hiscibil member ID:BN01074166.His add. is 1ST FLS/E SIDE FLAT 64 PURBA SINTHEE BYE LN MAINDAN PALLY WEST BENGAL 700030. Mobile No.9830149226/9051289896.Is showing and PAN card also same.But till date i do not taken any type of loan from any bank.Kindly please clear my cibil.
Mohan Lal ji

Aug 19, 2016

loan does not belong to me

loan does not belong to me
Dear Team CIBIL,

My self Mohan Lal s/o Late Sh. Ram Lal & My Mother Name is Laxmi Devi, W/o Name is Manju, My Address is T-1433/1, Top Floor, wazir Nagar, Kotla Mubarakpur, New Delhi-110003 Mobile No. is 9810268507, my Pan No. Is ABCPL7225P,My Passport No. H5056919, My Aadhar Card No. 728245947010, My Voter Card No. UJE1735299, My E-mail is : mohanlaluflax1970@gmail.com

Control No.1178565497,
I am applying a loan from TATA Capital & Other Banks. I found some other Similar Name Person Mohan Lal Shah S/o B. V. Shah D.O.B. 23-10-1952 Pass Port No. H5056919 is showing and Pan Card No. also Same. but Till date I do not taken any type of loan from any Banks. Kindly Please Clear My CIBIL.
sachin maid

Aug 10, 2016

kyc not uplod

kyc not upload but rs 550 deducted from my account
Knrameshrr

Aug 7, 2016

Not received my cibil report

Cibel Registrationid:sco0816354451
Transaction id:24580579

I am still to receive my cibel score report for the above.
ramarao bnvs

Aug 4, 2016

removed the account from CIBIL report

Dear team ,
Iam Ramarao Bnvs my dispute no is CDS28072016000242 .In My Cibil report wrongly updated the outstanding account is removed .
so please provide details while you are removing the account in my report my cibil points are increased are not .
If increased the points immediately are in 90 days

Thanks &Regards
Ramarao bnvs
Roopendra Yadav

Aug 4, 2016

two accounts not belongs to me

CONTROL NUMBER 1144516438 my name is BADAN SINGH S/O OGAD SINGH
Two accounts not belong to me which are from state bank of india and gram aryavrat .these two accounts are wrongly mention in my cibil report.
BANK NAME; GRAM ARYAVRAT ACCONT NUMBER ; 133435101016239
STATE BANK OF INDIA ACCOUNT NUMBER 00000030684745667
MY UID ID NO. = 633476845393
VOTER ID NO. =UP713480516016
D.O.B =01/01/1955
ADDRESS ; YUSUFPUR URF NAGLA DHANI ETAH U.P.
EMAIL ID; roopendra.153@gmail.com
REASON ; to remove these two wrong accounts on my cibil report.
Jacob Irvin

Aug 1, 2016

Request To Del Wrong Pan NO

This Is Jacob Irvin My Loan My Loan Account No 36488130(Hdfc)
Two Month Before Only I Applied For Pan Card And Received The Pan Card, My Pan Card No Is BEOPJ6071B
But i tried to top up loan in Hdfc Bank Loan executive stating In My Record Showing Two Pan Card, Before i didn't Applied For Pan Card, i Have Only One Pan Card (BEOPJ6071B) once i received i update in my net banking also, So I request you to delete the wrong pan no which in my record and sort the issue ASAP

sun tv serial - Vamsam
    Please please stop vamps am serial immediately. Illegal...
    Income Tax Department - converting huge black money into white
    sir i am poor person of bidar city.i would like to inform...
    RSRTC - Not Stop at Neemrana after of 7 pm from delhi jaipur bus
    It's a very big issue observed by me that the third...
    PMC - Tree bent down about to fall
    There is a tree near my home which is 40-50 years old. It...
    Vamsam serial - Nonsense serial
    Can u stop this nonsense serial or not
    paytm - paytm
    Sir, Mera Paytm a/c no.7052754572 hai jo 28/11/2016 ko...
    DEIVAMAGAL SERIAL IN SUN TV - Director total support for gayathri
    Deiva magal serial broadcast in sun TV everyday. In the...
    mcd horticulture - TREE CUTTING
    I live in block A5B A5C Janakpuri MCD ward no 117. Just...
    paytm - BALANCE deducted from acc. on 28 nov. but payment not done
    my 800 rupees deducted from acc. on 28 nov. but payment...
    Aircel - Automatic subscription to service and money deduction
    Yesterday 8 December 2016 at 5:07 PM I received a message...