info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

ktaraknath@rediffmail.com

Apr 27, 2015

Overdues

This refers to Control No.815085637 wherein few overdues are reflecting.Pl clafify.
sowantharajan

Apr 19, 2015

Wrongly updated My single into 3 times

I had taken only the EDUCATION Loan. But I checked the CIBIL score that displaying the same loan amount three times as a EDUCATION Loan and 2 BUSINESS Loan at same date. Kindly consider it. Thanks for the understanding.

Note:

EDUCATION LOAN ==> 188503290800011

EDUCATION LOAN ==> 188503290800011

BUSINESS LOAN ==> 1885200813900011
DATE OPENED/DISBURSED ==> 12-08-2008

I didn't take the last Business loan(1885200813900011). Others two loan as single loan bt differnt type with same loan number.

K.Sowantharajan
Account No: IOBA0001885366
EDU loan No:188503290800011
Jayanthikumar Bannimukkodlu

Apr 15, 2015

credit card is showing overdue

I have 3 credit cards (one of HSBC, one of SBI and another of Vijaya Bank) which are being paid regularly,but there is one more card showing overdue according to CIBIL, I dont know which card this is.

Kindly guide me as to how to know which card this is..
prabodharay

Apr 14, 2015

Unable to buy cibil score as pin code dispaly as wrong

I was applying to buy online my cibil score but while filling the form pin code which one given by me is displayed as wrong.Please let me know how i will buy my cibil score.

As pin code displayed as wrong for bhubaneswar (any pin code).

Prabodha Ray
prabodha.ray@gmail.com
K.Indhumathi

Apr 9, 2015

one educational loan reflected twice in cibil report

Sir/Madam,

I K.Indhumathi had finished my B.E(ECE) by getting educational loan of nearly 2 lakhs in Indian Overseas Bank.My PAN NO:AEDPI8373M. When i tried to get my personal loan loan in HDFC Bank,my loan amount is reduced because my cibil report is showing "two educational loan".I completed only U.G.I request u to clear this wrong cibil report immediately.Please let me know the status as soon as possible.My date of birth:21/10/1992 and mail id:indhu.ece77@gmail.com

with regards,
K.Indhumathi
sahilshah1992

Apr 9, 2015

want to know the bank which is showing credit card overdue

My cibil score is affected because of the overdue amt of credit card payment .Since i had 2 credit cards (one of HDFC and other of Standard chartered) which are already being closed by the bank way back as per my instructions.Now i don't know how its showing overdue and the overdue amt is of which bank.
Kindly guide me the way through which i can come to know the overdue amt is of which credit card and it belongs to which bank.
sandeepvedant

Apr 7, 2015

modify the cibil score

sir maine hdfc bank se 2 wheeler loan liya tha jiska 2012 me sellledment hua tha lekin muje presonal loan me cibil issue show ho raha tha to maine bank ka total amount 14616 rs 9 feb 2015 ko cash pay kiya he but abhiyak mera cibil score modify nahi hua he isliye muje car loan k liye problem aa raha he so please solve my problem and modify my cibil score-
gcs232

Mar 27, 2015

One loan showing two times

I Ashok Ananda Shetty, My PAN NO.is AOGPS7379E,residing at C/305, Kanakia Country Park, opp. TaTa Steels, Datta Pada, Borivali (E), Mumbai-400066, Control No. 788842618, There is a Loan of Rs.23,75000/- In Indian Overseas Bank, Open date Is 18/11/2011 Showing Twice in the cibil report of same kindly rectify.
PRAVIN M. GAJERALWAR

Mar 17, 2015

PL rejected because wrong cibil record

Request to get my cibil record rectified Pan No. AACPG2981Q
Sir/Madam I had outstanding amount of Rs 54,348/= against Stanadrd Chartered bank Credit card, whereas it has already been settled for amt Rs 33,000/= only on 18/01/2010, I took a personal loan of Rs. 4,00,000/ (Rs. Four lacs only) from Kotak Mahindra bank, outstanding amount which has settled for total balance amount Rs. 2,30,000/= only and fully paid in installments in year 2010,similarly from,also from Citibank all debts has been already settled and cleared, similarity loan from Barklays bank has also settled in year 2010. although all my loan a/c was settled and repaid the entire amount as well as written off the same.I have closed my all credit cards, My cibil record still shows the low score .Kindly rectify my cibil record and oblige.

Pravin M. Gajeralwar
69/2948, Ratna deep CHSoc. ltd Gandhi nagar
Bandra(east) Mumbai 400 051.
Mob.9869415918.
Email: gajeralwartpm@gmail.com
PRAVIN M. GAJERALWAR

Mar 17, 2015

cibil record

Request to get my cibil record rectified Pan No. AACPG2981Q

Pravin M. Gajeralwar
69/2948, Ratna deep CHSoc. ltd Gandhi nagar
Bandra(east) Mumbai 400 051.
Mob.9869415918.
Email: gajeralwartpm@gmail.com
vanithareddy

CIBIL Clearence

Dear Sir(or)Madam

Debt Doctor is India’s first and only Retail Debt Management Company, with
NOC from RBI and ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Debt Management and Debt
Counseling. We are 5 years old with more than 20,000 Account Acquisitions.

Further to our conversation, find attached PIF (Personal Information
Form), please fill this form and send it back to us along with a copy of
your Pan card/ address proof to initiate process.

Any of the following:

Id proof: Pan card

Address proof: Passport/bank statement/ Passbook/ telephone bill/Mobile
bill/ electricity bill/ Voter’s id.

As mentioned, there is an Enrollment process to Debt Doctor as it would
require documentation to be completed by you, this would enable Debt
doctor to communicate with the Banks & Credit Bureau initially and further
to arrive at a resolution for your issue.

We can do following for you:

1.We will purchase a detailed CIBIL report (CIR) on your behalf.
2.We will be analyze your Credit History & Credit Score.
3.A detailed plan will be drafted to resolve any discrepancies first i.e.,
(you might have paid all the dues to the financial institutions and
information in CIBIL is wrongly updated. We will fix the errors on your
credit report)
Then we will check about the defaults / overdue amount to be paid by you
to the financial institutions.
4.We will first check with you (since when you have defaulted or not paid
the amount to the financial institutions)
Then we will check with the bank about the closure amount.
After paying the closure amount to the creditors.
5.We will get you the closure letter/ No due certificate letter from the
bank.
6.We take the complete responsibility of the documentation for closure.
7.We also ensure the CIBIL update is done by the bank. And whichever
information’s are not updated in the report we will get it updated in the
report.
For the score to improve there must be running loan or credit card so we
will get you a pre paid card for the score improvement and monitor for the
score.
8.After updating all the records in CIBIL, your CIBIL will be cleared &
then loans should not get declined.
Once you enroll with us we will provide you a registration number valid

After you register with us, our Service team will get in touch with the
banks/ financial institutions related to your credit report, and initiate
this cibil masking procedure and negotiate and close the status, post
which our cibil team will work with you towards improving your track
record and ways to rebuild your credit score.

We can help you clearing these issues with our services and improve your
credit report and make you credit worthy.

Thanks & Regard
Vanitha.s

Debt Doctor Management Services Private Ltd.
ISO 9001;2008 Certified Company
vanithareddy

CIBIL Clearence

Debt Doctor is India’s first and only Retail Debt Management Company, with
NOC from RBI and ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Debt Management and Debt
Counseling. We are 5 years old with more than 20,000 Account Acquisitions.

Further to our conversation, find attached PIF (Personal Information
Form), please fill this form and send it back to us along with a copy of
your Pan card/ address proof to initiate process.

Any of the following:

Id proof: Pan card

Address proof: Passport/bank statement/ Passbook/ telephone bill/Mobile
bill/ electricity bill/ Voter’s id.

As mentioned, there is an Enrollment process to Debt Doctor as it would
require documentation to be completed by you, this would enable Debt
doctor to communicate with the Banks & Credit Bureau initially and further
to arrive at a resolution for your issue.

We can do following for you:

1.We will purchase a detailed CIBIL report (CIR) on your behalf.
2.We will be analyze your Credit History & Credit Score.
3.A detailed plan will be drafted to resolve any discrepancies first i.e.,
(you might have paid all the dues to the financial institutions and
information in CIBIL is wrongly updated. We will fix the errors on your
credit report)
Then we will check about the defaults / overdue amount to be paid by you
to the financial institutions.
4.We will first check with you (since when you have defaulted or not paid
the amount to the financial institutions)
Then we will check with the bank about the closure amount.
After paying the closure amount to the creditors.
5.We will get you the closure letter/ No due certificate letter from the
bank.
6.We take the complete responsibility of the documentation for closure.
7.We also ensure the CIBIL update is done by the bank. And whichever
information’s are not updated in the report we will get it updated in the
report.
For the score to improve there must be running loan or credit card so we
will get you a pre paid card for the score improvement and monitor for the
score.
8.After updating all the records in CIBIL, your CIBIL will be cleared &
then loans should not get declined.
Once you enroll with us we will provide you a registration number valid

After you register with us, our Service team will get in touch with the
banks/ financial institutions related to your credit report, and initiate
this cibil masking procedure and negotiate and close the status, post
which our cibil team will work with you towards improving your track
record and ways to rebuild your credit score.

We can help you clearing these issues with our services and improve your
credit report and make you credit worthy.

Thanks & Regard
Vanitha.s

Debt Doctor Management Services Private Ltd.
ISO 9001;2008 Certified Company

Kotak mahendra bank-credit card
Axis Bank-credit card'
State bank -credit card

------_--------....._------..--------_-----------------
I am given to understand from my father that some unauthorized calls from certain persons posing themselves as recovery agents of the above banks demanding payments for credit card over dues for cards issued- in my name.-

I am shocked and much pained to note the above developments when I am away from the country.
I have not applied for credit card from the above banks at any point of time and I strongly feel that a
Fraud has been perpetrated by some miscreants with the forged documents. My residential address is faked and so also other details. These banks have failed in their scrutiny of application and other documents and deliver the cards to the miscreants without proper verification of address proof.. The basic norms were flouted by these banks and demanding payments from me for no fault of mine,. My father who is a heart patient is subject to torture by the agents of the above banks. As i have not availed the card facility, I am not having any details to furnish to you. I am also contemplating legal action and claim damages for spoiling my reputation and my credit worthiness...and for telling my father that I am absconding after defrauding the banks..if their contention is true I would not have rushed with this complaint to your office. My intention is to clear my side that I have never approached these institutions for any card facility and god has given me self contended life I hail .from a very respectable family and my father a retired senior level officer of State Bank Of India has taught me strict financial discipline and moral values and I never borrowed money from any bank other than my housing loans where the repayments are very prompt till date with good credit record.. .My credit worthiness has been spoiled due to their collateral negligence .My father has received the calls from the following numbers ,1).66239343,,2)45092211.3)45508726..

I request you to kindly investigate and do the needful to me and to my father who is suffering from various ailments.
Thanking you in anticipation,

K.v.magesh( rep by father sri.k.v.v.l.narasimhan)
Pargat Singh Bhullar

Mar 14, 2015

Request to get my cibil record rectified Pan No. AIAPS 6439 B

Sir/Madam I I took a personal loan of Rs. 150000/ (Rs. one lac fifty thousand only) from State Bank Of India, PEC Campus,Sector-12.Chandigarh on 02/02/2006. My loan a/c no. was 30035089102.I have repaid the entire amount and my loan a/c was closed on 23/08/2011.My cibil record still shows the low score .Kindly rectify my cibil record and oblige.

Pargat Singh Pan AIAPS 6439B
Email: bhullarpargatsingh@gmail.com
Kiran Kumar B.V

Mar 13, 2015

Rectify in Cibil Report

My name is Kiran Kumar B.V, I have ICICI bank account in Bangalore, in Cibil report reflects that I had taken a personal loan and credit card, I have faced this problem and I didn’t take any above said loans. Yesterday I have visited and discussed with ICICI personal and credit card Bank Manager I took all details.

In Loan Agreement No.LPBNG00008854952 and Credit card No.4076515002397006 applications name shows Kiran Kumar and father name is Mr.Govindaiah and mother name is Venkatalakshmi. This details are reflecting in my Cibil report.

My full name is KIRAN KUMAR B.V and father name is B.K.V.Naidu and my mother name is S.M.Mangamma. I am staying at No.12, 4th Cross, Woodgowdown behind, Mother Theresa School Road, K.R.Puram, and Bangalore-560036. My PAN No.BACPK270E, date of birth 20.07.1977.

Kindly rectify my Cibil report and delete that personal loan and credit card loans details; if your need my PAN card I will scan it and send it to you.

Further any details please call my No.09740144188
Ghanshyam Krishna Mehrotra

Mar 10, 2015

anamoly in my credit report

I have applied for a PL against my pension. My bank (BN01070142) have drawn my credit report (Control No. 787119577 dated 09/02/2015) where in a sum of ₹109843/- is reflecting as overdue in a credit card with present status as written off.On getting clarification I came to know the following details;
Name of Member bank- SCB
Account type- Credit Card
Account Number- 20149071113050
Ownership - Individual
Date opened/Disbursed - 09/10/2003
I never used any such card.
Pl enquire in the matter and remove the anamoly.
Your's sincerely
Ghanshyam Krishna Mehrotra
PAN- ACTPM7284M
EMAIL - gkmehrotra@gmail.com
Mobile - 9956287614
ssreddy34567

Mar 6, 2015

IAM BEFORE 2013 DIFEELTER NOT NOW

DEAR, SIR/ MADAM MY NAME IS SAMALA SURENDERREDDY IAM DOING BUSINESS IN HYDERABAD MY PAN NO.IS ARMPS8023J IAM NOT DIFFELTER ANY BANK OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL BUT CIBIL REPORT IAM THE DIFFELTER

IAM TOOK LOAN FROM SREI FINANCE COMAPANY ALL LOANS CLEAR I GET NOC ALSO PLZ RECTIFY MY CIBIL REPORT
Rsiva

Feb 26, 2015

wrong details of loan amount in cibil report

I have not taken any loan till now , but the cibil report shows that loan has been taken by me from the year from differnt banks and Finanial companies for 2011 & 2012, Pan no only matching in my CIBIL report .Voter ID and Driving lience no entered in the cibil report is not belongs to mine Please resolve this issue as i could get any my home loan from any of the banks .
please take immediate action in this matter.

R.Sivakumar
Pan:-BKGPS144G
Gouranga Das Karan

Feb 20, 2015

Home Loan proposal -3144174

The STATE BANK OF INDIA, RACPC CUM SARC, HOWRAH, 9,G.T.ROAD (S) , Howrah - 1, West Bengal,( email - rasmeccc.howrah@sbi.co.in) has rejected of My Home Loan for Rs. 720872/- , Proposal - 3144174 due to adverse CIBIL REPORT. I submitted NOCs of respective ICICI & SBI card.
No out standing dues against me any where. I Shri Gouranga Das Karan, a State Govt Employees. My monthly net salary Rs 22,000/- more or less..
In this regard, I pray to said authority kindly arrange to sanction of my said Home Loan and obllige.

From, Gouranga Das Karan,
Ph. No 9874202525
Mial ID - gourangadaskaran@gmail.com
cffsrahul

Feb 19, 2015

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH branch of SBI BANK HAS PUT ME UNDER CIBIL RATING?

I would like to file a complaint against SBI Bank but I don’t know the branch. One of the SBI branch has put me under CIBIL rating. I just want to know which branch had done so.
Once i applied for SBI credit card but after submitting my all documents i refused to apply it due to bad feedback of it from my friend.

While refusing it one manager(Santosh) of SBI threatened me to put my CIBIL Score down and perhaps he made it. Hence I would like to complain against him. I don’t know him or his bank branch name and I am not in position to connect to his mobile no. 9738100401 from which he called me.
After applying HSBC credit card I knew that my CIBIL SCORE rating is down but according to me I always have paid my all credit card bill on time or before time. I don’t know how to complain against him and even I have no idea which bank has put me under CIBIL Rating. That’s why I am contacting you for getting the details and take action against him and his branch also.
Details of the complaint are as under:
NAME OF THE COMPLAINANT : Rahul Ranjan
FULL ADDRESS OF THE COMPLAINANT * MANDARA HOUSE#79, 27TH MAIN, 2ND CROSS, BTM 1ST STAGE, BANGALORE -560068 KARNATAKA
Pan card no. : ALDPR8210P
DOB : 28 -01 – 1988
CONTACT NO. : 8453758996
EMAIL ID : jnuraj@gmail.com
Please do the needful because I am planning to take home loan.
Thank you in advance.
Your faithfully.
Rahul Ranjan
nehabhandari

Feb 12, 2015

PL rejected because of Cibil score

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I had a HDFC loan and i want a top up on that.. have paid all emi's till date but its got refused as the bank has mentioned an issue in my cibil. request you to please rectify the same or let me know how can i do so.

Please help as i wanna get rid of the cibil defaulter thing

PAN no-AXUPG7939F

Feb 11, 2015

Unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

Dear sir/mam,

My name is karthikeyan s/o G,Mohan my date of birth is 17/1/1992, my pan number is cfupm5956g ,my control number is 777531161 my email id is karthiknissan737@gmail.com, my mobile number is 9962997368 & my adress is no 797 37th st tnhb avadi chennai 600054. Sir here i am facing of unknown loan of rs-4 lakhs reflecting in my cibil report .so now i cant able to apply further loan .please clarify this as soon as possible

unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

Dear sir/mam,

My name is karthikeyan s/o G,Mohan my date of birth is 17/1/1992, my pan number is cfupm5956g ,my control number is 777561161 my email id is karthiknissan737@gmail.com, my mobile number is 9962997368 & my adress is no 797 37th st tnhb avadi chennai 600054. Sir here i am facing of unknown loan of rs-4 lakhs reflecting in my cibil report .so now i cant able to apply further loan .please clarify this as soon as possible

unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

KUMAR rajesh sdao

Feb 10, 2015

wrong reflect personal loan in my CIBIL report

why wrong personal loan of 10,00,000/=dated 15/03/2005 and outstanding amount of 3,31,099/= reflect in my cibil from SBI.
NAME - RAJESH KUMAR
S/O- RAM NARESH SHARMA

ADD- FLAT NO- 2E, GIRIJA ENCLAVE, NEAR DEVI ASHTHAN, BHRAHAM ASHTHANI ROAD , SHEKHPURA , PATNA
PAN CARD NO- ADLPK6214G
CONTROLL NO- 774625062
CONTACT NO- 9431062259
mail id- rajeshsdao@gmail.com

Reliance - unnecessarily balance deduct
    Sub:-unnecessarily deducted balance from mobile. Sir, ...
    Spicejet - app tricks customers towards cancelling tickets unwantedly
    i booked flight tickets with pnr i4s2ns and when i...
    mts datacard - Billing issue - Operator not willing to disconnect.
    My MTS Data Card # 8925271034. I have paid my complete...
    jabong.com - Courier company is a hell
    Hi Any ways if you can not close it is your problem but...
    BANGALORE UNIVERSITY - Bangalore university MSC psychology results
    Hello, I m litrally fed up of going to bangalore...
    Spicejet - Rescheduled Future flights - without considering...
    Back in early March 2015- I booked two tickets for my wife...
    Sannu Malothra - Fraud done
    Hi I am ankit, i have given my credit card for the mobile...
    Tata Sky - delay in action
    not getting response from Tata sky and suffering from this...
    Reliance Pro 3 - Reliance Pro 3 device connectivity and speed issue....
    Dear sir, My Reliance pro 3 no.9375020895 (Gujarat...
    JEE MAIN - correction for result in jee mains 2015
    Respected sir,i had expected 136 marks in jee main 2015 as...