info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

sjth.88

Apr 25, 2016

Cibil Score

I had taken personal loan from axis bank. The loan account number is PPR007700622024. Current status of this loan is closed with NO dues. However, during my loan term, amount was debited on 5th of every month. My salary account is with Corporation bank and I was getting salary 5ht of every month in the afternoon or in the evening. Once I receive the salary, I will put into axis bank account. Axis bank will debit the amount in the afternoon, so whenever salary is made in the evening, those days, my loan account has bounce charges. This badly affected my cibil score. I have checked with the Axis bank to extend the date at which amount is deducted because my salary is on 5th of every month afternoon or evening. They said it is not possible. Because of their protocol, I had many bounce back charges. Now, I kindly request you to correct my cibil score. I have NO due letter from Axis bank. Please make needfull changes as soon as possible. I'm unable to apply for any loans in any bank due to this issue.
DR VIJAY KUMAR

Apr 22, 2016

unknown loan with wrong PAN number and wrong voter id number refeclecting in my cibil report

dear sir /madam ,

my name is vijay kumar , s/o hazari lal choudhary , address - manick chand talab , po - anisabad , patna (biha) . i was facing unknown laon (LIC HSG HOUSING LOAN ACCOUNT NO. 211000002276) and incorrect voter id number , so that i was mailing complain to cibil which service request number was 41170671 and dispute confirmation was (D000250621) but correction report you send me which control no. 1029435845 contained incorrect information like incorrect PAN no AGZPK2370G , incorrect voter id SWJO761551 and incorrect email id .
most humbly request to please correct my cibil report because no one bank ready to loan me on above mention detail . my correct detail given below -
vijay kumar

Apr 19, 2016

PAYMENT UPDATE

SIR/ MAM

MY SELF AMIT KUMAR I ALREADY PAY CREDIT CARD AMOUNT
IN 2007 . PLS UPDATE & BETTER MY CIBIL SCORE.

BANK NAME ; CITI BANK & ABN AMRO BANK

PAN NO; AOSPK3640L
EMAIL ID ; amitkumar1142@gmail.com
mob; 8860372529
CALLARUN

Apr 13, 2016

i have not recieved my cibil report

i have applied to cibil score but unfortunately it was returned back.why it was happend i dont know please send it back
shiva_Complaint

Apr 11, 2016

Incorrect Details in MY CIBIL report--My loan got rejected

This is regards to the incorrect data captured in my cibil report.please refer to control number 1048313218. As per my knowledge i don't have any outstanding dues on the gold loan against my name or on my pan no BMVPM1392K.My personal loan topup got rejected due to this error reflecting in my Cibil report.I have tried raising online dispute but,the site is never responding.Have also noticed in the Cibil report that my name as consumner: it was mentioned as SHIVA MANOHAR RENUKUNTALA instead of SHIVA MANOHAR RENUKUNTLA
and also at consumer information section it was captured as SHIVAKUMAR RENUKUNTLA and in telephone section out of 4 number mentioned in the report first 2 numbers are wrong numbers.Due to this errors my loan application got rejected.Request you kind help in rectifying this error.Thank you.

Shiva.
9640861534.
Jega Deesan.M

Apr 6, 2016

CIBIL Consumer Services - My score decreases after Payment from 635- 551

CIBIL Authorities,

First of all - The requested page "/file-consumer-dispute" could not be found. Could not file online.

My name is Jegadeesan and my CONTROL NUMBER: 1,048,337,489

When I checked my score today it was 551 and earlier when I applied on Jan 4th it was 635 and I paid my cards after that now I am in desperate situation in my life either to live or die.

I just got message through sms that my score is 551 and I am really disappointed..

But after paying fully and no DPD and without no current balance on anything this really hurts.

I need to apply my loan within next week to come out of big trouble.

Please help me what can be done or how can dispute be raised on re-computation.

My Account information:

My Account information:

SBI AUTO LOAN (PERSONAL) 00000033158703215 - CURRENT BALANCE - 0 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(31-07-2015)

HDFC BANK PERSONAL LOAN 24764621 - CURRENT BALANCE - 42,615 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(29-02-2016)

ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD 0000000007456410 - CURRENT BALANCE - -1 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(05-02-2016)

CITIBANK CREDIT CARD 4386280013427194 - CURRENT BALANCE - 0 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(24-03-2016)

HDFC BANK AUTO LOAN (PERSONAL) 22544514 - CURRENT BALANCE - 0 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(31-07-2013)

Help me. Please I have also sent an email regarding this to info email with control number 1,048,337,489.

Jegadeesan
rahul thukral

Mar 29, 2016

want to access my cibil score

I had taken a personal loan.my one cheque was bounced and I had cleared the penalty.so pls access my cibil score.
Anuradha Gaikwad

Mar 18, 2016

Cibil record not updated

Hi team . my name is Anuradha Gaikwad from Pune ....my control no is 984 843 151 . pls note that I had taken a personal loan from ICICI bank back in 2008 which was layer closed in may 2013 .... however it is still reflecting in my cibil record . due to which my loans are getting declined... i also have NOC for the same ...,alo there was another 2wheeler loan takn in same year ...for which the vehicle was surrender ..due to which I am not getting NOC for the same ......please assist me to update my cibil report...... u can contact me on anuradha.gaikwad@tcs com

lankaprasad

Mar 14, 2016

cleared loan reflecting as current outstanding in cibil report

sir, my name is venkata subrahmanya vara prasad lanka (LVSV.PRASAD). I have taken a gold loan on 6th july 2015 from Syndicate bank,Nagaram branch, Hyderabad, Ranga reddy dist a sum of Rs.34,000/- and it was cleared in the month august along with intetrest. But recently i came to know that that amout was not closed in cibil and is showing as current outstanding. I approached the bank yesterday and enquired about this issue. They told me that the loan was closed and we dont know regarding cibil. They also told to me to come tomarrow to issue a no due letter from bank side. please look into the matter and do the needful sir. my cibil member id is BN01199516, Member reference number is 69446009, Control number is 000999603552 . My email id is : madhuprasad2001@gmail.com
k.veena

Mar 11, 2016

CIBIL Clearence

Debt Doctor is India’s first and only Retail Debt Management Company, with
NOC from RBI and ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Debt Management and Debt
Counseling. We are 5 years old with more than 20,000 Account Acquisitions.

Further to our conversation, find attached PIF (Personal Information Form),
please fill this form and send it back to us along with a copy of your Pan
card/ address proof to initiate process.

Any of the following:

Id proof: Pan card

Address proof: Passport/bank statement/ Passbook/ telephone bill/Mobile
bill/ electricity bill/ Voter’s id.

As mentioned, there is an Enrollment process to Debt Doctor as it would
require documentation to be completed by you, this would enable Debt doctor
to communicate with the Banks & Credit Bureau initially and further to
arrive at a resolution for your issue.

We can do following for you:

1.We will purchase a detailed CIBIL report (CIR) on your behalf.
2.We will be analyze your Credit History & Credit Score.
3.A detailed plan will be drafted to resolve any discrepancies first i.e.,
(you might have paid all the dues to the financial institutions and
information in CIBIL is wrongly updated. We will fix the errors on your
credit report) Then we will check about the defaults / overdue amount to be
paid by you to the financial institutions.
4.We will first check with you (since when you have defaulted or not paid
the amount to the financial institutions) Then we will check with the bank
about the closure amount.
After paying the closure amount to the creditors.
5.We will get you the closure letter/ No due certificate letter from the
bank.
6.We take the complete responsibility of the documentation for closure.
7.We also ensure the CIBIL update is done by the bank. And whichever
information’s are not updated in the report we will get it updated in the
report.
For the score to improve there must be running loan or credit card so we
will get you a pre paid card for the score improvement and monitor for the
score.
8.After updating all the records in CIBIL, your CIBIL will be cleared & then
loans should not get declined.
Once you enroll with us we will provide you a registration number valid for
lifetime.

As per our conversation over the phone regarding the issues related to your
cibil report, We at debt doctor do” CIBIL MASKING”, clearing the old credit
histories by paying past dues to your various outstanding loans. Here first
need to talk to your bank, pay the old dues. Get NOC & No dues from the bank
& ask there for update your record into CIBIL & at the same time, and need
to contact CIBIL to correct the status for past mistakes. CIBIL will check
with the lenders & after getting the confirmation, they will remove the
settled or written off status from your report & then will update your
credit score also.

After you register with us, our Service team will get in touch with the
banks/ financial institutions related to your credit report, and initiate
this cibil masking procedure and negotiate and close the status, post which
our cibil team will work with you towards improving your track record and
ways to rebuild your credit score.

We can help you clearing these issues with our services and improve your
credit report and make you credit worthy.
Veena

Debt Doctor Management Services Private Ltd.
ISO 9001;2008 Certified Company
Mobile: 9739881082
sunilpolixel

Mar 8, 2016

HDFC Bank

There was a issue with HDFC Bank Card No.4617873001594198 2 years before and i opted for settlement plan and paid the amount even though the problem was not on my side.

Kindly let me know even after the settlement my score has not been increased to opt for loan or any credit card.

I have furnished my PAN card details below for reference
ANRPK9776D
ashok mishra ak

Mar 4, 2016

error loan showing on my cibil records

Dear team CIBIL,
i ashok mishra lives 149 govind vallabh pant ward damoh naka jabalpur. , as per my knowledge your records are showing some loan in my cibil profile or report tata finance-530000. where as i have not taken a single rupee loan from anyone. when now i planning to get a home loan i come to know about the cibil report.
please help me correcting my details on your records.
ashok mishra,
d-o-b- 06-08-1967.
mobile no-9753233086,9300118723.
pan no-ajapm0656p.
father name- radhey shayam mishra.
mother name- satyavati mishra.
e mail- am6380378@gmail.com.
hrajan

Mar 1, 2016

Control Number: 998688435

The Credit Report (CN: 998688435) I downloaded on 25/02/2016 has some other person's name, father's name, date of birth, passport number, email address and physical mailing addresses.

The PAN Number, Driving License Number, Phone Number and one of the email addresses belongs to me.

Owing to this mix-up, both my credit history and this other unknown person's credit history have got merged into the same report. This unknown person has a terrible credit history because of which my rating has taken a severe hit.

I had previously checked my Cibil Report on 19/10/2013 (CN: 645557271) and my score was 859, I have not availed/applied any loans or cards/credit instruments after this date (2013) and the only loan I do have is an auto-loan which I have been paying promptly with not even one instance of a default/missed payment. I also have a credit card with no default in payments.

Because of this mix-up of information, my rating in the report with CN: 998688435 has drastically fallen to 554. It is very obvious that this happened because some unknown person's details got merged in my details.

I sent an email with all details to info@cibil.com on 26/02/2016 to dispute the report as I was getting an error page after filling and submitting the dispute details online. I sent the email after I spoke with one of your customer service agent who asked me to send in an email and you will raise the dispute on my behalf. I received an automated email response following the dispute email I sent stating I will get a response shortly, which never happened till date (01/03/2016). I called your Customer Support number twice (20/02/2016 and today - 01/03/2016). Today, I spoke to Mr. Kunal, your customer service representative, to whom I explained the matter in great detail. He appeared to have understood my problem and assured me that he has prioritized my dispute and that I will receive an update on my dispute from the Dispute Team by end of the day today. This call was made at 2:55 PM and the time now is 7:58 PM. I haven't yet received the promised email from you regarding my dispute.

I sent in another email today as a follow-up to my previous dispute email but only received the usual standard automated response.

I am in a hurry to get this sorted as I had applied for a housing loan which got denied due to the incorrect low credit score because of the mix-up you made. I have explained the bank about what happened and they are willing to look into it. However, getting the correct credit rating on my report with all Personal details correct will make it easier for me to secure the home loan I intend to apply for.

I hope you will look into this at the earliest and make necessary changes. All my credit details contained in this incorrect report are true and correct. I just need the credit details which don't belong to me to be removed and the personal details updated correctly to reflect my own correct details.

Please do expedite this as I shouldn't be put through such trouble particularly when I have an unblemished credit history.

Hari Rajan
nivedita raghunathan

Feb 27, 2016

completion of payment of home loan

I, Ms.Nivedita Raghunathan had availed Home Loan from Punjab & Sind Bank, Guru Harkishan Public School Branch, Vasant Vihar, Delhi, in 2009 for Rs. 6.50 lakhs. I repaid the amount fully and finally two to three years back but the loan amount is still shown as pending against my name in CIBIL. I therefore reuest you to kindly check with the Punjab & Sind Bank for necessary clarification. My email id is nivedita416@gmail.com, my contact no. is 9999561117.
D M VASEKAR

Feb 10, 2016

update score

dhanaji vasekar
gupta1986

Feb 10, 2016

not approvide to cread card

My self is Sunil Kumar gupta I am apply to credit card.
but finally do not approved credit card. please check how to solve to my problem
date of dirth is 28/10/1984 & pan card no. ajup4972a.

sunil kumar

Feb 5, 2016

RE: Not able to raise Dispute form

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide your name, email ID and CIBIL Registration ID or Transaction ID you may have received while applying for the report on CIBIL’s website.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib. Upon the purchase of report, you can raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

Rajtsekhar

Feb 5, 2016

Not able to raise Dispute form

I am not able to raise the dispute form as the form says data is invalid even though it is properly entered. It is giving same message for all the accounts in the CIR. What is the way forward here?

Feb 4, 2016

RE: loan has been closed and amount still pending in your records

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

Once you have raised the dispute CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution Team will analyze and route the dispute to the respective Credit institutions for confirmation. Please remember that CIBIL cannot modify any information in the database without confirmation from the relevant Credit Institutions.

charnjit

Feb 3, 2016

loan has been closed and amount still pending in your records

I CHARN JIT S/o Lt Sh. KAKA RAM resident of Village Lohgarh PO DAMALA PS Pinjore Distt Panchkula have taken car loan from ICICI bank on 20/12/2013 and I have paid full due amount in April 2015. My Loan number was LAPIN00027290822. Please update your CIBIL records.

Feb 1, 2016

RE: credit card settlement not up dated

Feb 1, 2016

RE: UNKNOWN LOAN REFLECTING IN MY CIBIL REPORT(CONTROL NO. 972661103 & DISPUTE ID. D000236087)

An email response has been sent to you on February 1, 2016.

tv_ravinder

Feb 1, 2016

credit card settlement not up dated

dear sir
My name is T V Ravinder, Hno; 1-7-310, Mahathma Gandhi Road, Secunderabad Pan No is AFLPT1649A, I already settlement done with standard Charted Bank in the year 2001, I have Given a checks (2) nos and it was cleared and the banker given letter , i thought the account was closed recently when i went for the home ;loan its showing over due, just i want to bring your kind notice that my limit is only 21000/- now its showing Rs. 600000/- how can it be like that and there no communication form the bank till date after settlement done, and don' t have any credit card till the date.
Please look in to the matter settle the issue as soon as posible

Ravinder
9848882057
Kotak Support

Jan 27, 2016

Dear Mr. Rout,

We request you to kindly contact on our customer care number 18001208060 or alternatively email at rard.customercare@kotak.com / customercare.retail@phoenixarc.co.in for any further assistance or clarification that you may require in this regard.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Team

Jan 26, 2016

RE: CIBIL DONT HAVE GOOD PRINTERS MACHINE

Please write to us on info@cibil.com along with your report.

CIBIL Consumer Services

wallet balance - successful not wallet balance
    My bank account in debit 300rs not paytm account...
    prathama bank - not issue mobile banking
    Sir maine 16apr ko p.b.bilari me form submit kita tha aaj...
    Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Allahabad - non payment of schollarship from 2014 to 2016
    Sir I dose not get my schollarship of 1st year even my...
    JET AIRWAYS (I) LTD./ JETLITE (I) LTD. - MISSING BAGAGE REPORT - MUMBAI AIRPORT
    MISSING BAGGAGE, SINCE ARRIVE ON 28. 04.2016 TILL DATE...
    SBI Online Banking - net banking blocked
    My A/C No. 10231901995. My net banking is lying locked...
    Pizza Hut - Pizza hut
    I am regular customer of pizza hut in Delhi. On 27.04.2016...
    ring shipping and trading pvt. ltd. - fraud
    Fraud Ayaz Patnakar I am HARPAL SINGH I was been selected...
    Assam State Electricity Board - No Electricity in Karimganj
    No electricity in Karimganj Town from last 72 hours. Even...
    Fast Track Call Taxi -Chennai - Worst Service
    I booked a Tempo Traveller 3days prior to my travel and...