info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

D M VASEKAR

Feb 10, 2016

update score

dhanaji vasekar
gupta1986

Feb 10, 2016

not approvide to cread card

My self is Sunil Kumar gupta I am apply to credit card.
but finally do not approved credit card. please check how to solve to my problem
date of dirth is 28/10/1984 & pan card no. ajup4972a.

sunil kumar

Feb 5, 2016

RE: Not able to raise Dispute form

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide your name, email ID and CIBIL Registration ID or Transaction ID you may have received while applying for the report on CIBIL’s website.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib. Upon the purchase of report, you can raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

Rajtsekhar

Feb 5, 2016

Not able to raise Dispute form

I am not able to raise the dispute form as the form says data is invalid even though it is properly entered. It is giving same message for all the accounts in the CIR. What is the way forward here?

Feb 4, 2016

RE: loan has been closed and amount still pending in your records

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

Once you have raised the dispute CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution Team will analyze and route the dispute to the respective Credit institutions for confirmation. Please remember that CIBIL cannot modify any information in the database without confirmation from the relevant Credit Institutions.

charnjit

Feb 3, 2016

loan has been closed and amount still pending in your records

I CHARN JIT S/o Lt Sh. KAKA RAM resident of Village Lohgarh PO DAMALA PS Pinjore Distt Panchkula have taken car loan from ICICI bank on 20/12/2013 and I have paid full due amount in April 2015. My Loan number was LAPIN00027290822. Please update your CIBIL records.

Feb 1, 2016

RE: credit card settlement not up dated

Feb 1, 2016

RE: UNKNOWN LOAN REFLECTING IN MY CIBIL REPORT(CONTROL NO. 972661103 & DISPUTE ID. D000236087)

An email response has been sent to you on February 1, 2016.

tv_ravinder

Feb 1, 2016

credit card settlement not up dated

dear sir
My name is T V Ravinder, Hno; 1-7-310, Mahathma Gandhi Road, Secunderabad Pan No is AFLPT1649A, I already settlement done with standard Charted Bank in the year 2001, I have Given a checks (2) nos and it was cleared and the banker given letter , i thought the account was closed recently when i went for the home ;loan its showing over due, just i want to bring your kind notice that my limit is only 21000/- now its showing Rs. 600000/- how can it be like that and there no communication form the bank till date after settlement done, and don' t have any credit card till the date.
Please look in to the matter settle the issue as soon as posible

Ravinder
9848882057
Kotak Support

Jan 27, 2016

Dear Mr. Rout,

We request you to kindly contact on our customer care number 18001208060 or alternatively email at rard.customercare@kotak.com / customercare.retail@phoenixarc.co.in for any further assistance or clarification that you may require in this regard.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Team

Jan 26, 2016

RE: CIBIL DONT HAVE GOOD PRINTERS MACHINE

Please write to us on info@cibil.com along with your report.

PRAVAKAR ROUT

Jan 26, 2016

My name is Pravakar Rout,S/O Banamali Rout,Qtr No.SL-21/11,Satyanagar H.B. colony,PO-Sahidnagar Dist.-Khurdha,PIN-751007,Orissa.Cibil Control No.-972661103 & Dispute ID No.-D000236087.
D.O.B-14/03/1965,PAN No.-BAKPR1983G,email id- routpravakar.1965@gmail.com,Mob No.-8260504800
I am facing of unknown loan(Personal Loan,A/C No.-C16P293713 from KOTAK BANK,Sanctioned amount Rs-20,339/- and Current balance-Rs 22,282/- and Overdue Rs22,282/-) reflecting in my CIBIL Report.So,at present I am unable to apply for further loan.Please clarify this as soon as possible.
Babulal Parmar

Jan 14, 2016

UNKNOWN LOAN REFLECTING IN MY CIBIL REPORT

Dear Sir/Madam My name is babulal parmar S/o Shera ramji VPO-Khatukada Tes-Rani distt-Pali Marwar Rajasthan.DOB-01.02.1961 PAN no.-AEXPP1055K email Id-babusparmar@gmail.com mobile no. 9414001338. Sir Iam facing of unknown loan(Personal loan rs.500000/- 23.12.2013 current balance 4,26,434/- overdue 12,058) reflecting in my CIBIL Report so now I can't able to applying further loan, Please clarify this as soon as possible. Babulal
JAYABALAJI J

Jan 13, 2016

CIBIL DONT HAVE GOOD PRINTERS MACHINE

HI,

MY NAME IS JAYABALAJI YESTERDAY I RECEIVED CIBIL SCORE REPORT, THE REPORT LOOK LIKE XEROX COPY OF THE REPORT BECAUSE OF THE PRINTER TONER PROBLEM THE WORDS ARE NOT CLEAR SO UNABLE TEO READ THE REPORT, THEY ARE CHARGING RS. 500 THEY SENDING REPORT NOT CLEAR, CIBIL PERSONS PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PRINTERS OTHERWISE DONT THE HARD COPY REPORT TO THE CUSTOMERS. IT WILL DECREASE YOUR VALUE OF CIBIL.

Jan 11, 2016

RE; Not applied for loan ( ACRPT9000A)

Jan 11, 2016

RE: Settled shown in my cibil report

RE: Reg My CIBIL Score

You can improve your CIBIL TransUnion Score by maintaining a good credit history through timely payments of your loan EMIs and credit card bills. For tips on improving your credit score please visit http://bit.ly/1ALmd41.

chnsrinivasan

Jan 8, 2016

Reg My CIBIL Score

I am Y.V.Srinivasan and i have applied for a CC which was rejected saying low CIBIL score.

There was a issue with CITIBANK 2 years before and i opted for settlement plan and paid the amount even though the problem was not on my side.

Kindly let me know even after the settlement my score has not been increased to opt for loan or any credit card.

I have furnished my PAN card details below for reference.

PAN CARD NUMBER : DAMPS8418F
Narendra Kumar Tyagi

Jan 7, 2016

Settled shown in my cibil report

Name of Bank : HDFC Bank, Account type : Credit Card, Account No. 5176351003349416, Control No.: 969215434, Cibil Report shown: Settled.

I have not any settled any loan / credit card, please remove settled from my Cibil Report.
kudiarasuarunachalam@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2016

Not applied for loan ( ACRPT9000A)

My Name is K.THULASIAMMAL i was retired from BSNL on 30.04.2012 now i have applied for housing loan through LIC but the LIC office is you are marked for cibal in pancard it is for your information I have no loan anywhere kindly verify and reply to me as early as possible my PAN CARD NO : ACRPT90004.sorry for the in convenient caused .

THANKING YOU

K.THULASIAMMAL.

Jan 4, 2016

RE: My Personal Loan was rejected due to settlement of overdues not updated in CIBIL

CIBIL cannot make any change directly to your Credit Report but we can help you raise the dispute with the credit institution. Only the change authorized and provided by them can be updated in your credit report. To report discrepancies in your credit report, fill the requisite information at CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution webpage: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

janushiya

Dec 30, 2015

Dear Sir / Madam

Ref.: Housing Loan Account No.30643337804 in the name of Mr.S.Baskar, Mr.Udhayakumar & Mr.S.Yuvarajan

This is to inform you that we have taken the above cited Housing Loan in the January, 2009. Since beginning we have cleared all our EMIs without any default.

During the year from 2010 & 2011 our interest rate was increased upto 12.5%. In lieu of that our EMI has changed. But we have not informed by bank in this regard.

Because of that our loan account has accumulated the outstanding portion and our loan account was classified as NPA. This was informed by our Branch on the enquiry by us.

On 23rd Nov, 2015, we have deposited cash and we got the no overdue certificate from our bankers.

Now, we are unable get any personal loans from any bankers. Our loans got rejected from HDFC twice due to this reason.

We request you to kindly take necessary action to change from NPA classification to Normal loan a/c.

Awaiting your favourable reply in this regard.

Dec 23, 2015

RE: no due certificate

CIBIL cannot make any change directly to your Credit Report but we can help you raise the dispute with the credit institution. Only once the change is authorized and provided by them, your credit report can be updated. To report discrepancies in your credit report, fill the requisite information at CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution webpage: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

shanmugamraghavan

Dec 23, 2015

no due certificate

hello,
I got loan for 2 wheeler in the year 2004.I have closed all my loan in time. But cibil showing pending details to pay loan. kindly check the details properly and reply to my cell no or sms me sir .
Mobile no.9751650476
control no:000922507049.

Dec 21, 2015

RE: No loan for me

IPHONE 6S! - no any information.plz i winning i phone 6s! send me sir
    no any information.plz i winning i phon 6s! plz send my...
    INDIA POST SPEED POST - Speed post not received
    Sir, My speed post of no.EN078525394IN contains tds...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - pokemon
    Pls hungama bring back pokemon we loved it bring it back...
    POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - Forgot Password & give me a new password
    Sir I for got my password and complete 10 attempts in one...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Fraud Transaction
    Hi, There was a fraud transactions done from my...
    SSC - Aadhar number
    Sir for ssc cgl,2016,having aadhar card is not compulsory...
    coolpad / coolpad dazen 1 - service not satisfied
    my phone camera not work, service center in 02/12/2015 no...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - relince
    relaince ka network bihar ke woro, oorro village me nahi...
    navvardhit pension fund kacheri gandhinagar. - teacher prankit not recievef
    since five year prankit not got Respected medam,sir , I...
    subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd - Subhagruha Victim
    Hi All, Yes, Really Subhagruha is a cheating...