info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

Jul 14, 2015

RE: Wrong Business Loan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

Jul 13, 2015

RE: Wrong Business Loan

We have noted your concern. We will update you soon.

md shakil

Jul 12, 2015

Wrong Business Loan

CIBIL has wrongly shown a business loan pending against me (Md. Shakil, Moh- Bibi Pakar, Lalbagh, Darbhanga 846004) since 2004. CIBIL Control No. is 847864969. As a result, SBI KSDSU Br Darbhanga has kept my Home Loan application in pending and so I am suffering a lot. I resolve to undertake that I have not taken any loan from any bank other than SBI. Presently, there is no loan pending against me. My PAN No. is BPOPS2841P issued in 2007. My driving Licence No. is DL: BR-0720050000381 and date of issue is 13.10.2005

Please provide the details about the person who has taken this business loan in 2004. From which bank this loan has been taken. The name of this bank with its address may please be provided and obliged.
kiranmeetsaran

Jul 4, 2015

harrassment and no decision taken by bank builder and second partner in disposing of property

I have signed as first applicant in property and home loan with my husband. I was not working and was a house wife all the financial credntials for sanctiining loan was of my husband and accepting it pnbhfl sanctioned the loan in 2010 , now subsequently some differences arise with my husband various requests have been made to drop my name from property without asking any money has been made and to builder and pnbhfl as well but no remedynwas provided. From last three yrs m trying to resolve this , name dropmkit was frwded from builder to him but he is reluctant, he stopped paying emis wef oct 2013 onwards neither bank nor buider tookmaction. Now builder has already isued me two notices of cancellatiin and bank too which I have accepted gave in writing that as first applicant I give up mynall rights to bank to take over the possession but still bank and builder after sending mm e legal jotide are silent. My cibilmscore was 771 which has droped to 685. I have been made stuck in this messy situation because of no reason and unnecessay harrassment is been given to me. I am nt been able to take any loan now. Please take appropriate action on this.

RE : MODIFIY THE CIBIL REPORT

CIBIL cannot make any change directly to your Credit Report but we can help you raise the dispute with the credit institution. Only the change authorized and provided by them can be updated in your credit report. To report discrepancies in your credit report, fill the requisite information at CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution webpage: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

RE : Error in CIBIL report

saibaba26

Error in CIBIL report

I am Sai Baba, i have cleared my two wheeler loan and received NOC for the same. However in CIBIL report two wheeler loan is not showing as closed still reflecting as one EMI due.

Kindly take the necessary action.

Two wheeler loan No.AHJ02684H.
My PAN no.AXEPB2456J.

Sai Baba.
7893098887.
rameshji

MODIFIY THE CIBIL REPORT

Sir/Madam

I am Ramesh V ,My PAN No:AQAPR3228D,DOB:10.06.1987, Last month closed my education loan at Indian bank Valparai Branch,but still reflect on my cibil report,so kindly rectify the problem.
thanking you

Ramesh v

Jul 1, 2015

RE : removal of name from cibil

You should not "settle" a loan but pay it fully and "close" it. While having a "settled" flag on your report does not affect your score, it may not be viewed positively by credit institutions. It is best to pay all the pending loan amount in full and "Close" the loan. To rebuild a good credit history and score start paying all your loan EMIs and credit card bills on time each month. Read more: http://bit.ly/1zvMsjJ

VIJAYKORI

Jun 30, 2015

removal of name from cibil

DEAR SIR,
I HAD A HDFC CREDIT CARD 3 YEARS BACK AND IT WAS A OVER DUE AND FINALLY I DID FINDAL SETTLEMENT OF 40,000. BUT STILL MY SCORE IS
573. AND RECENTLY I APPLIED FOR PERSONAL LOAN ,BUT APPLICATION REJECTED. THEY ARE TELLING THAT MINIMUM SCORE SHOULD BE 750.
KINDLY GUIDE ME TO COME OUT OF THIS ISSUE.

NAME - VIJAY K C
STATE - KARNATAKA
CIATY - SHIMOGA
HDFC AC NO- 08391140001558

THANKING YOU,

Jun 25, 2015

RE : wrong cibil cir report

RE : PAN NUMBER TO BE DELETE

Manju1703

PAN NUMBER TO BE DELETE

This is to your kind information, i came to know that there is a cibil updation in my name as 2 PAN Numbers.

One of my PAN missed on 30th May 2010, in an road accident. Where my son got died. That time i misplaced the PAN card.

After that i applied for new PAN Card, which i am currently using (CGIPM5386F).

Thus i am using only one PAN Card, Please kindly delete my old PAN card details.As early as Possible.

In cibil status its showing default, as i could not process for any Loans.

Henceforth i kindly request you to do the Needful.

Manju
9841651956
A GANESAMOORTHY

wrong cibil cir report

Dear sir, I am A.GANESAMOORTHY MY MOBILE NUMBER IS; 9944145400 MY PAN NUMBER IS AQVPG8115F DATE OF BIRTH:24.03.1979. Recently I Applied for LIC HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED [LICHFL] but the LICHFL showing in my CIBIL is as Rs 1,90,000 AUTO LOAN [personal] in 02.02.2012 in my CIBIL Report. BUT I Have NOT Taken any AUTO LOAN in 02.02.2012 .AND 06.07.2011 COMMERCIAL VEHICLE LOAN Days past DUE in my CIBIL Report. But I have CORRECT DUE DATE payment. Also Kindly Verify and Remove the WRONG Information in my" CIBIL CONSUMER CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT ". And HELP ME get loan from Bank . Thank you .

RE : CIBIL NOT UPDATED

Jun 18, 2015

RE : cibil report - rectification - reg.

godson arockiaraj

Jun 18, 2015

cibil report - rectification - reg.

My Pan No.AJYPA85218 was erroneously entered in Mr.A.Arockiasamy, Pan. no.AVPPA3167J (42,A-Brindhavan Nagar A

Colony, KTC Nagar North, Maharajanagar post, Tirunelveli 11), housing loan account no.30926074434 and 32308559429.

The State Bank of India (Br,code.10482), St.Xavier's College, Palayamkottai has rectified the error. So kindly rectify the

same in the CIBIL also.

PRABHO

Jun 13, 2015

CIBIL NOT UPDATED

DEAR SIR

I HAVE PAID ICICI BANK CARD PAYMENTS IN FULL AND GOT THE BILL WITH RS. 0.29 CR.. HOWEVER THE SAME IS STILL REFLECTING IN THE CIBIL REPORT. REQUEST TO KINDLY UP DATE THE SAME.

A S PRABHO

AETPA1243C
satish pawar

Jun 12, 2015

regarding loan

Subject: Regarding Bank Loan .
This is for your kind information that I have applied for car loan through main branch SBI Bahuplaza, Jammu. Maximum of the formalities about loan have been completed. On visiting to main branch jammu, I was told that rupees 1,13,900 is pending against my name as agriculture loan since 2009 in CIBIL where as the fact is that during the year 2009 I was serving in Uttrakhand (LANSDOWN) and have not taken any agriculture loan. It is not understood that how such type of huge loan amount is shown against my name and even since 2009 till date I was not informed by any bank about it.
Sir, as you are aware that for agriculture loan, we have to produce our land papers which is on our name and for your kind information I don’t have any land on my name.
Presently I am operating my bank account in SBI Akhnoor(Jammu) having Account no. 31752270040. During the year 2009 I was also operating my account in SBI LANSDOWN(Uttrakhand) and my account no was 30180881362.
In view of above may I request your kind honour to look into the matter sympathetically and do the needful as early as possible.
I shall be grateful to you for this act of kindness

DATE: _______________ Yours Sincerely
Bishan Singh Pawar
Present Acc. No 31752270040(SBI AKHNOOR, JAMMU)
Previous Acc. No 30180881362 SBI LANSDOWN(Uttrakhand)
Rajendran.B

Jun 8, 2015

Credit history

Respected

This is B Rajendran from chennai i had default(TWO WHEELER LOAN ,LOAN NUMBER TNCHADTWO1174 THE FINANCIER NAME IS HINDUJA LEYLAND FINANCE) in the year 2013, Due to my abroad visit i was unable to pay my monthly EMI but couple of month i cleared all the default but still CIBIL SCORE IS LOW, i am not eligible for applying loan, I would like to know my credit history
santoshmavinkurve

Jun 8, 2015

After clearing all the dues, my cibil score still says i am not eligible for loan.

I am santosh from bangalore, i had opted for credit cards in 2001 and i had used it for house hold things, and in 2004 i lost my job and i couldnt pay the credit amount on time, in 2006 i cleared all my credit card and hand overed the cards to the respected bank. Now its been 10years, i wanted to apply loan for a vehical there i came to know that i am not eligible for any kind of loan. I kindly request you to clear my score/rating, as i have been maintained the bank transaction very neatly till the date.

Bank Details

manjula.k

May 19, 2015

cibil score

Dear Sir/Madam

I Have not used my cheques for any use but my cibil score is showing so that i couldn't apply any loans,please rectify the same.

PAN NO-CEHPK8603Q

Manjula
venkateshbabu

May 14, 2015

I HAVE NOT AVILED ANY CREDIT CARD LOAN

DEAR SIR REG TO ABOVE COMPLIANT I WISH TO STATE I HAVE NOT AVAILED ANY CREDIT CARD LOAN FROM PAST 10 YEARS MY CONSUMER ID NO ; HF63051023 & I GOT MY PAN CARD ON 17/3/2011 BUT IN MY CIBIL REPORT SAYS I HAVE TAKEN LOAN IN THE YEAR 18/01/2002RECENT OLDEST IS 13/02/2001 SO PL LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AS URGENT AS I WANT AVIL HOUSING LOAN MY NAME IS K.VENKATESH BABU S/O ANANDAIAH SHETTY NO 320, 4TH BLOCK 9TH MAIN ROAD , 52ND CROSS RAJAJINAGAR BANGALORE 560 010 PAN NO AMPPV6358K DATE OF ISSUE 0N 17/03/2011 BY IT DEPARTMENT PL KINDLY OBLIGE AND DO THE NEEDFULL
anttu raj

May 5, 2015

One Business loan & One Auto loan show in my cibil account.

Hello Sir,
This is Dilip kumar currently i have no any loan, Apart from this I am not paying any loan but in my CIBIL report showing one business loan amount:- Rs. 454778/= dt:- 28.02.2014
& one auto loan Rs. 449229 dated 13.03.2014 (jointly). both loan related to dilip kumar (address:- bihta, Patna, Mobile No:- 9973334744) but my name dilip kumar (address:- navanagar bazar, bidupur bazar, hajipur, vaishali, 844503, mobile no:- 9973631879,9386366707) how could it be with out taking any loan in the moth of Feb & March 2014.My Home Loan in process but Bank say you have also two loans. for this problem i could not able to take home loan. . So,I request you to correct it as soon as possible.
My PAN No: ASGPK6220N. & Control No:-817952026
MofidulIslam

Apr 30, 2015

Request to get my cibil record rectified Pan No. AIAPS 6439 B

My nDear sir/mam, My name isInte khab alamn s/o Abu Taher my date of birth is 01/1/1986, my pan number isAIGPA1502K ,my control number is 820179582 my email id is intalam86@yahoo.com, my mobile number is 9435741504& my adress is AminPatty Rail Gate Nagaon(Assam). Sir here i am facing of auto loan reflecting in my cibil report .so now i cant able to apply further loan .please clarify this as soon as possible

IT Refund - refund not received
    Refund of income tax of year 2014-15 ack no-...
    Brainstorm consulting - The most useless consulting agency!
    This is the most hopeless and most horrible higher...
    Kolkata Sorting Office - parcel taking time in transit
    Sir, I ordered a pair of earphone from aliexpress, and...
    Bharti Airtel - Call Dropping too frequently
    I am using a postpaid number with airtel since January of...
    Problem of Light Cut. - Comlant for light cut off
    Dear. Sir/Madam. We are facing the peoblem of light cut...
    c.b.s.e board - correction in 12th marksheet
    Sir , I had recently passed my 12th in 2015 and my...
    Star Plus - Mere angne mein
    Please take this show off air simply the story line is...
    mcm-MOMA Scholarship - Scholarship Aproved but not received the amount
    Respected Sir/Madem, My Scholarship is Sanctoned...
    NAAPTOL - Sewing machine issue
    Hi My name is sandhya i want to register a complaint...
    IPhone - Repleament
    iPhone chargers and Bill not recive I don't like...