info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

Deepukumarsivaramapillai

Oct 25, 2014

SHOWING A CONSUMERLOAN

SHOWING A CONSUMER LOAN IN CIBIL. IN MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NOT ANY SUCH LOANS. I HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS TO TAKE LOAN.I HAD A PERSONAL LOAN IN SBI. I SETTLED THAT LOAN FEW DAYS BACK.PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND PLEASE GIVE ME THE INFORMATION.

BY DEEPUKUMAR S
deepukumarte@gmail.com
PAN NO: AYMPD7356E
atanumandal0

Oct 22, 2014

Update CIBIL score

Sir, I had a personal loan which already closed 2 month before. I clear all dues of my loan. Still now my credit point show bad. My credit point show 607. Please update my credit point. I facing many problems for that. I want to buy items through bajaj finserv but they said my credit point is low.
Please send me detail.
Email : atanu.mandal0@gmail.com
SUNIL.69

Oct 21, 2014

wrong documentation by CIBIL

MYSELF SUNIL KUMAR, S/O SH BN JHA, PAN NO. AHLPK0603R, PRESENT ADDRESS - III/ A-109, FARAKKA BARRGE, DIST MURSHIDABAD, WEST BENGAL-742212. MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM BEING REPEATEDLY DENIED A HOME LOAN BY ALL LEADING BANKS. THEY ARE SAYING THAT CIBIL REPORT SHOWS A NUMBER OF PERSONAL/ VEHICLE LOAN AND DEFAULTER AGAINST MY PROFILE. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NO ANY LOAN IS PRESENTLY OUTSATANDING AGAINST ME FOR THE LAST 8-10 YEARS. IT SEEMS THAT MY PROFILE IS BEING MERGED WITH PROFILE OF SOMEBODY ELSE, AS THE BANKS SHOW ME THE CIBIL REPORT WITH SOME DATA OF MINE WHEREAS SOME DATA TO OTHERS LIKE FATHER'S NAME, SOMEWHERE MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS/ PHONE NUMBERS WHICH NEVER LINKED TO ME. I AM FACING A LOT OF DIFFICULTY DUE TO THIS ERROR BY CIBIL PEOPLE. I HAVE RAISED DISPUTE THROUGH ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO CIBIL VIDE DISPUTE ID D000031480. HAVE TALKED TO CIBIL PEOPLE SO MANY TIMES BUT NOT FRUITFUL.
PLEASE HELP ME IMMEDIATELY. MY NOS. 9233071767,9476470552, 03485-255441

THANKS...
SUNIL.69

Oct 21, 2014

wrong documentation by CIBIL

MYSELF SUNIL KUMAR, S/O SH BN JHA, PAN NO. AHLPK0603R, PRESENT ADDRESS III/A-109, FARAKKA BARRAGE , DIST MURSHIDABAD, WEST BENGAL. MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM BEING DENIED FOR A HOME LOAN BY ALMOST ALL LEADING BANKS STATING THAT MY NAME HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN DEFAULTER'S LIST BY CIBIL. VARIOUS BANKS SHOW DIFFERENT LOANS AGAINST ME WHICH I NEVER AVAILED. I AM FACING GREAT DIFFICULTY TO HAVE A HOUSING LOAN FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS. I HAVE RAISED DISPUTE TO CIBIL THROUGH ONE OF MY FRIENDS VIDE DISPUTE NO. D000031480, HAVING TALKED TO CIBIL PERSONNEL MANY TIMES, STILL NO SOLUTION HAS SO FAR BEEN GOT. PLEASE HELP ME IMMEDIATELY.
MY MOBILE NO. 9233071767, 9476470552, 03485-255441
baby rani

Oct 20, 2014

Removal of my name in cibil

Please mention my bank details of cibil and how to remove my name from cibil
Name : YEDDU BHUSHANAM
PAN : ABNPY9743L
LOAN AMOUNT 37500
MOBILE NUMBER 9848522074
daljit11

Oct 20, 2014

Home Cibil Statement

My Name is daljit singh hi have applied online at your website to know know more about my cibil credit score where i hve done 2 transactions of rs 470 to pull out my credit score as i m in minus 1 cibil. but still not able to get the informationm:

1) first transaction cibil id : SCO1014192788
2) Second Transaction cibil id : ONL1014192838

where i have made 2 payments will request you to wave off one of them and second thing as i m into minus 1 cibil, please help me out with my home cibil statement . even i m trying to reach on customer care number 02261404300 from last 5 days but no one is picking up as i m in need to get this home cibil on immediate basis will request you to please send on immediate basis on my email id daljeetsinghkauldhar@yahoo.com.

please find the below details:

Name : Daljit Hardev Singh
DOB: 10/04/1985
Pan card no: FCOPS7296P
City : Ulhasnagar

Will request you to send me the details on my mention email id on immediate basis.

Daljit
Aruldhas

Oct 19, 2014

not updating cibil in the database in time after

My all backs over dues paid by me with the all pending amount but till today cibil not update the cibil score please up date as earliest earlier also I given information to cibil.please do the needful ad earliest oterways the mater will taking to compensation department
Aruldhas muniyandi
Dob.13/07/1971
Pan no iACQPM9687D
sudhirarora12

Oct 16, 2014

Not been Updated

Hi, myself Sudhir Arora living in New Delhi and my contact number is 9873553362 wants to complaint that i have purchased the Air-conditioner on EMI from bajaj Finserv and i have also paid 3 EMI's and still there is no status updated in Cibil i want to know why plz i want to take personal loan help me out i am facing problems becoz of this. Plz let me know as soon as possible it will greatfull.
karanprabhu

Oct 16, 2014

Wrong Details Showing

I have paid my credit card out standing amount in INR14480 year 2012. month of august I have paid the amount "Two Years" back itself. But still it is showing default in Cibil report. This affecting my Cibil Score and not able to approach for other loans.

Kindly update the regular status and help me to increase the Cibil score. I informed the same on HDFC bank, but no response from the bank. Below are my details.

My Name: PRABHAHARAN N
credit card no.4346773100864138

Teju Doresh

Oct 15, 2014

CIBIL REPORT

I have submitted the application/personal information online to get the cibil score report on 13-10-2014 vide transaction I.D.No.SCO1014186916 and my date of birth is 14-05-1976 and Rs.470/- has been deducted towards cibil score report through my HDFC Net banking payment but I could not take out the cibil score report online. Still I did not receive any confirmation from cibil board to my email I.D. or my residential address.
Request you to send the cibil report to my email I.D. tejaswinidoresh@gmail.com
Gangadevisudarshan

Oct 14, 2014

Cibil score report

I, Mr.Gangadevi Sudharshan have submitted the application/personal information online to get the cibil score report on 08-10-2014 vide transaction I.D.No.SCO1014182976 and my date of birth is 07-04-1966 and Pan No.ABKPG3768J and Rs.470/- has been deducted towards cibil score report through my HDFC Credit Card online payment but I could not take out the cibil score report online dute password. Still I did not receive the cibil score report to my email I.D. or my residentail addrress. So, I request you to kindly send my cibil report to my email I.D. that is gangadevisudarshan@yahoo.co.in and my residential Address is
H.No.1-7-513/1/17, Pavithranagar, Zamistanpur, Musheerabad, Hyderabad-500020- Telangana State/A.P. My cell phone No.9440039921.

Mr.G.Sudharshan
uchilnishant

Oct 9, 2014

payment made for CIR & cibil score' Authentication not received - Cibil Service Request Number 40004532

I am contacting you with reference to the compaint I had made on September 29, 2014 fo which the Service Request Number is 40004532. This is the fourth email to you guys and i have not received a response from you. I had requested for a CIR on September 29, 2014 and while making a payment of INR 470/- through the payment gateway, the funds got debited from my bank account and the trasaction is processed towards payment made to O S TPSLECOM 121827075 and trhe reference number for the transaction from my bank is 0017307619 and I was told that the transaction was failed from CIBIL and that you guys didn't receive the payment. I got an email from you guys (info@cibil.com) on September 30, 2014 asking me to send a copy of my bank statement which i already did send to you guys twice (one on October 8, 2014 and the other one on october 9, 2014) however I still have not received any response from you guys.

I want you guys to check for this issue and I want the funds (INR 470/-) to be reverted/credited back to my account immediately as I am no more interested in purchasing my CIBIL score/CIR.

Such kind of irresponsible and casual approach is not expected out of some one like you. So i hope you look into this issue at the earliest and I hope i would not have to escalate this issue or raise the issue further.

Nishant Uchil
tvanitha

Oct 7, 2014

Wrong Details Showing

I have paid my education loan of 150000 with interest to Corporation Bank, Vembadithalam, Salem (DT). I have paid the loan "Two Years" back itself. But still it is showing default in Cibil report. This affecting my Cibil Score and not able to approach for other loans.

Kinldy update the regular status and help me to increase the Cibil score. I informed the same on corporation bank, but no response from the bank. Below are my details.

My Name: Vanitha T
IFSC: CORP0000243
JOSHHH

Oct 7, 2014

credit score not received

Dear Sir I Have not received my credit score. My mail id also updated. My mail id is tkm35444@yahoo.com
My cibil id is SCO 0914153408. Please Find and Send it to me as earliest as possible.
bilalshaikh123

Sep 30, 2014

Wrong Details showing

i Am applied for City Financial Consumer Financ India LTD PAN Number (ASMPS2790R) Mr. Bilal A. Shaikh but it is pending from so long reason being is his Pan Number showing in your records stating that he have taken consumer loan in 31.5.2006 and taken consumer loan in which installments are Complied With Earaly pay of letter from above company dated 27.1.2009 Due to this our loan is still pending due to your reports. It is my humble request to you kindly do the needful and check your records and plz clear your record.

Thanking You
Bilal A. Shaikh
Ajay2015

Sep 29, 2014

I Have paid the Outstanding Education loan amount to Canrabank Hampi branch.

I have paid my educational loan outstanding amount which is affecting to my Cybil scores. I have paid the amount 45 days back. Still my cybil socre is not increased. Kinldy update the regular status and help me to take other loans.

PAN NO : ALEAPA9038M
DOB: 15-10-1985
rajesh26051974

Sep 23, 2014

Rectification of loan

I, Rajesh Kumar having PAN No.BJMPK7594K have come to know that there are two loans i.e. Auto loan amounting Rs.228430/- and Personal loan of Rs.100000/- are shown outstanding in my cibil report which do not pertain to me. Due to these wrong entry in my cibil report my eligibility for taking any loan has been hampered badly. At present, I have only an amount of Rs. 114000/- is outstanding on a/c of a personal loan taken from Syndicate Bank, South Block New Delhi in the early of 2013. Sir, I Wish to take an other personal loan but showing my cibil report no bank is agreeing to this. Sir, kindly help me and rectify above mentioned wrong entry in my cibil report to enable me to take loan for my personal purpose. Sir, I may also be intimated the name of financial institutions from which these two loans have been sanctioned misusing my PAN. My personal details are :- Rajesh Kumar, PAN-BJMPK7594K, d.o.b -26.05.1974, R/address-537/II, NH-IV Faridabad-121001, Permanent/address- At- Ranway, Post Keoti -Ranway, Dist- Darbhanga Pin 847121 email- rajeshandranway@gmail.com
Jaya.P

Sep 22, 2014

Wrong Details showing

My Dad has applied for Home Laon PAN Number (AAXPP8416A) Mr. Gopaldas N. Paryani but it is pending from so long reason being is his Pan Number showing in your records stating that he have taken some personal and consumer loan in 07.01.2008 and 05.03.2010 and not paid but whereas he have never taken any such loan yes he have taken one consumer loan in Nov-2013 which installments are going on time. Due to this our loan is still pending due to your reports. It is my humble request to you kindly do the needful and check your records.

Jaishree(Daughter)
GANE6040

Sep 21, 2014

cibil

my cibil record
aruljos

Sep 20, 2014

requesting for increasing credit score

dear sir
pls help on hw to remove the name from cibil and to increase ci bil score
regard
arul
prashant pimple

Sep 18, 2014

not received report

Registration ID: SC00914159608 Transaction ID: 119800391 NAME : Prashant ashok pimple Date : 15/09/2014
nishant panwar

PAN NO : ACKPR9971K
DATE OF BIRTH : 10/11/1969

yous truly
rekha rani

note : please send me it in urgent
hope for your soon reply..
d.c. kalita

Sep 16, 2014

tech. problem of credit card

i have applied personal loan at hdfc pibco rukminigaon but denied for technical problem of my sbi credit card what is the problem do i know
rajesh sawale

Sep 15, 2014

removal of my name from cibil

respected sir i have applied a Home loan in IDBI bank and my loan has been rejected saying that i have already taken loan from Cholamandala BANK, Ghatkoper.

I had availed a Personal Loan from Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd., on 23/05/2008 ( Personal Loan Account a/c no. XSEGGHA00000319203 ) My first installment was presented in the month of July 5, 2008. Since then, on every 05th of each month, the monthly installments were being debited. Last 36th EMI Installment 08/06/2011.

I have already paid all 36th EMI for the said loan, so sir kindly request you to take necessary action and remove my name from such loan so that my Home loan can be approved.
my details are as follows-

NAME- Rajesh Abhimanyu Sawale
Add - Room No. 1547, Nr Naresh Smruti Banglow
Chinchpada, Ambarnath ( West )
Pin Code - 421 505
jagat singh dayma

Sep 13, 2014

Wrong Show of Loan

Member ID No : BR04461047 OF JAGAT SINGH DAYMA

IN MY CIBIL REPORT THERE IS A bUSINESS lOAN -GENERAL OUTSTANDING RS 600000/ WHEREAS I HAVE NOT AWAILED ANY LOAN.

PLEAE PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF THE SAME

care@irctc.co.in - id issue
    id is not working de68892667 forget the pass ..
    snapdeal - Not initiating the refund
    Order ID: 3004153092 Ordered on. 4th Oct 2014 On 8th...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Not supplying properlya tamil Hindu paper
    Dear to all I am N.Dharmalingam, I am a subscriber...
    ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd - form 16
    Dear sir please provide my form 16A as early as possible
    sonata - watch was stoped 3rd time in 8 month
    Dear sir/mam i was purchased sonata watch in january....
    Hyderabad Traffic Police - AP15 AR 3850 ---Rash and very high speed driving by Apache...
    Very high speed driving BY driver of TVS Apache vehicle...
    Make My Trip - Refund not proceeded
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is with reference to my booking id...
    363455 - my watch steel is leak.
    25-10-2014 tufanganj shipment delivery is my watch. the...