info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

Kartick Mondal

Feb 25, 2017

Another person's loans are reflected on my CIBIL report

Another person's loans are reflected on my CIBIL report
Control no - 001398054747.
I am Kartick Mondal s/o Late- Nimai Mondal. DOB is 18th Aug-1986 ,I am facing a problem on my CIBIL report.My pan number is BKGPM6051E .My email id is kartick08.86mondal@gmail.com .I have never applied for any loans before..!
I have applied personal Loan from Bank. this would be the first time I will be availing any loan . however The bank told me that I was defaulter of another loan which is more than 100,000 Loan taken for business purpose from 2009 , But that time I am doing my Study for (M.A ) from Calcutta University . However I have never taken any loan from any Bank ever.as it very urgent requirement for me and that is only reason ( Another person's loans are reflected on my CIBIL report ) that why I am not getting the Loan.

I request you to solve this issue and sent me Cibil report ..
thanking you,
Kartick Mondal
Mobile no: 7797013160
PAN:BKGPM6051E
E-mail :kartick08.86mondal@gmail.com
Amit11Tripathi

Feb 23, 2017

Dear Sir & Madam,

I have applied or online cibil score 27jan,2017 .An amount of Rs 550/- is deducted from my account but not received to my mail address which i have given.

Amit Tripathi PAN - AIYPT35818D

amit11tripathi@gmail.com

Amit Tripathi
anand.dhivare

Feb 14, 2017

Dear Sir & Madam,

I have applied or online cibil score .An amount of Rs 500/- is deducted from my account but not received to my mail address .which i have given.

Anand Madhukar Dhivare PAN - AFNPD6199P

anand.dhivare@gmail.com
andy_dhivare@yahoo.com

Anand Dhivare
goldy2780

Feb 2, 2017

want to know my loan deatail

there is loan on my name of 50000 opening date 25/4/16 & loan of rs 19837 opening date 29/3/16 i want to know emi &which bank realatedbto this loan my mobile no is 8968135005 controll no is 001386276545
leningloan@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017

get yours niw

Do you need business or personal loan?
We give out loan from 1000 to 900,000,000 to any individual and companies at 3% interest rate yearly. For more information, Contact Email: 3kredi@gmail.com
Bahaddur Gurav

Jan 7, 2017

Quotation for agency

ours is multi-state co-op credit society having 151 branches all over Karnataka and Maharashtra. having more than 1 Lakh loan customer base. so before advancing we wanted to check their credit worthiness through CIBIL. So in this regard want to discuss in detail and needs an quotation from your side. so kindly call me in this regard.

Bahaddur A G
D G M
Shri Beereshwar Co-OP Cr Sty Ltd., Examba

+919900559840
Bahaddur Gurav

Jan 7, 2017

regarding agency for credit confirmation

Bahaddur A G
D G M
Shri Beereshwar Co-OP Cr Sty Ltd., Examba

+919900559840
Apoline1964

Jan 3, 2017

write off in CIBIL

My name is Apoline D Souza, PAN Card No. ADHPD0522A, Control Reference No. 1332248526. Recently i approached to my bank for some personal loan. After submitting all documents Manager of bank told that in CIBIL there is a write off Rs. 10,760/- And pending principal of RS. 2158/- for loan of Rs.60,000/- which i took on 21/04/2016. But as per my knowledge i didn't took loan of Rs.60,000/- any time. And there was no pending amount as such. Please check this and remove my name from CIBIL .
A DSouza
Arvindv677

Jan 3, 2017

Bank Payment but not received my civil riport

Arvind Kumar verma
Pan no aigpv3913p
Email I'd arvindv677@gmail.com
Mo.9910183139
I have pay 550rs but not riceved any conformaisun
dharmendra singh ranawat

Dec 21, 2016

wrong detail given by bank( indusland bank)

control no.001138537950 and it's loan account no. is DDA00389L .
it's name and PAN card no, address given wrong by mistake or other reason i don't know, dear sir total detail match my id and pan card no. so please removed it and to be asked by bank for this report that why you given wrong deails. please help me. becaouse this loan not my loan and i have no account in idusland bank. please clear this matter. i hop u help me better.

Dharmendra singh s/o bhanwar singh
contact no.8003904253
Address:-c/o bela agrawal ward no.13 near icici bank fateh nagar udaipur rajasthan PIN-313205
PAN CARD NO.-CNJPS4212C
mail ID;- dharmendra_singh5225@yahoo.com
and your report not open becouse it is taken password . i have no password
Anil 5981 Aggarwal1964

Dec 16, 2016

WORNG ENTRY MY CIBIL

My cibil Report detail wrong
dear sir
Our Control No.1338382532 and loan a/c no LPFDB00031891232, MY DATE OF BIRTH 05/06/1964,
My pan no. AHCPA1861G, Name Anil Kumar Aggarwal.
My Email;- Anil5981a@gmail.com

Wrong ENTRY IN MY Cibil
1. Personal information mai passport no. E0395700 worng hai mera nhi hai mere pass passport hi nhi hai.
2. Email id no. 1, 2,3 meri nhi hai & no.1 mobile no.mera nhi hai.
3. Property loan 45,00,000/- yas bank a/c no. MOR000100122463, MERA NHI HAI.
4. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 0005593000600074688, CR. LIMIT 2,94,237/-HDFC BANK MERA NHI HAI MAINE AAJ TAK CREDIT CARD HI NHI DEKHA HAI.
5. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 0000000008064704, CR. LIMIT 1,63,619/- ICICI BANK YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
6. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE LOAN A/C NO. 27101687, HDFC BANK RS. 6,25,000/-YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
7. AMEX CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 37693310464, CURRENT BAL. RS. 5992/- YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
8. AMEX CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 37443197932, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
9. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 4384599987809141, RS. 1,37,000/- HSBC BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
10. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 5520939024891011, RS. 1,60,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
11. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 5520939024891011, RS. 1,60,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
12. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 5520939024891011, RS. 1,60,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
13. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 5520939024891011, RS. 1,60,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
14. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 4564070099192018, RS. 1,00,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,

its detail so please remove my details from this account in cibil ,i face this problem from july-2016 so please removed this account detail and correct it.as soon as possible.

Anil Kumar Aggarwal
Pan no. AHCPA1861G
ECN NO. 1338382532
D.O.B. 05/06/1964
dharmendra singh ranawat

Dec 11, 2016

loan account holder detail wrong

dear sir
control no.001138537950 and loan a/c no DDA00389 its detail (account holder name same but address and PAN no.wrong) match with me . beacuase i have no loan from indusland bank. so please remove my details from this account in cibil ,i face this problem from july-2016 so please removed this account detail and correct it.as soon as possible.

Reagards
dharmendra singh s/o bhanwar singh c/o bela agrawal ward no.-13 near icic bank fatehnagar dist udaipr raj.313205.
parmanent add;- vill dabri kalan po kamolar teh sangod dist kota raj.
e mail id:- dharmendra_singh5225@yahoo.com
PAN no.CNJPS4212C
leelavati

Dec 5, 2016

Reg. consumer loan

Pradeep Range Gowda
Flat No.303, 3rd Floor
Krupa Nagar Building No.8
Achole Road, Nalasopara (East)
Dist. Thane 401201

To:

The Credit Information Bureau (I) Ltd.
Hoechst House, 7th Floor
193, Backbay Reclamation
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021.

Sub: Clarification and resolve disputes

This has reference to my letter dated 29.6.2016 in relation to the subject matter.

1. I have in my said letter already informed to you that I have not taken any amount of loan from any Bank or any Financial Institution. At the same time I also requested you to furnish me the source of your information so as to enable to take necessary action in the matter. However, till date you have not furnished to me any information to that effect. In the mean time I have received two letters from you, one without date and another of 12.7.2016. In the letter which is without date, the last column relates to “Status” where under you have specifically stated that, “we will get back to you shortly”. To that effect may I inform to you that none of the account numbers which are given in Column No. 1 and 2 belong to me. Secondly, in your letter dated 12.7.2016 you have specifically stated that, “the dispute resolution takes approximately 30 days”. However, almost more than 2 months have passed and that nothing is received by me from your end.

2. May I, at this stage bring to your notice that despite my information to you that I have taken any loan from any Bank or any Financial Institution, my dispute has remained unresolved by you. That the same itself has been given me mental torture and unnecessary tension for which I am not responsible at all.

3. Please note that unnecessary creation of the present dispute at your end, other Banks have not been sanctioning me any loan for want of necessary score

4. I therefore request you to intimate to me within a week’s time from receipt of my letter as to where my matter stand so as to get me resolved from the mental torture and tension or I shall be left with no option but to approach to the appropriate forum for resolving the matter for the costs and consequences for which you alone will be held responsible.

Copies of your letters quoted above are attached hereto for your ready information.

( PRADEEP GOWADA )
rvsprasad

Nov 28, 2016

cibil score online

I have applied for online cibil score. An amount of Rs.550 is deducted from my card but not received to my mail address which I have given.
moorthy s

Nov 19, 2016

cibil problem

Dear sir I will applied hdfc personal loan but loan cancelled reason for your account credit card added so cibil problem told but me not applied credit card credit card also not their how sir cibil problem name : S.Moorthy date of birth 05/06/1989 pan card no:BQAPM1663C email id :moorthykh@gmail.com mobile number:9443995927 please needful cibil problem rectify
lakhvinder sharma

Nov 18, 2016

cibil score weak

Dear sir,mam

i have apply in personal loan but my file rejected due cibil score.my dear sister marrige next month so very need of fund all arrangement.so please set my cibil score .

lakhvinder sharma
MARY TINTU A S

Nov 16, 2016

NOT RECEIVED MY CIBIL REPORT

Dear Sir ,

I didn't receive my cibil report.

My payment dt. for cibil report on 15-11-2016 at 15:44:57 hrs

amount . Rs. 550/-

My mail Id :visualmediakochi@gmail.com
Muthu Kumar

Nov 16, 2016

CREDIT CARD REPORT INCORRECT,REFRESHMENT OT THE CIBIL SCORE

I have honour to inform you that my name is K.MUTHUKUMAR S/O KULANDAIVELU, PAN.NO- AWCPM9855H, D.O.B-13.03.1985,
From .127 JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ROAD KOYAMBEDU,CHENNAI-600107. Mail Id- mudhali9@gmail.com ,contact no.09894859047

MY AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD NO: 4059950000353084

Dear Sir/Madem
I have done the full settlement for above mentioned Axis bank credit card the month of june,but still now cibil showing axis bank credit card default status.please reverify the credit card status and kindly update for my cibil report.
anjan pratim choudhury

Nov 9, 2016

Increasing of scores

I have see my score on 10.09.2016, when it was shown 666. After that my EMI deducted on 07.10.2016 & 07.11.2016. Still the score is showing 666. Kindly resolve the issue to increase my score as I need a loan on very urgent basis. Without increasing my score, it cannot possible. So, kindly help

Anjan Pratim Choudhury

E-mail - anjanpratim.choudhury@godrejcp.com
NSJ jayabal

Nov 7, 2016

Update my status

I paid my all loan in bank without any balance except one mortgage loan . So please update my status, to help get a new loan
Home Credit

Oct 31, 2016

increasing of scores

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, we would request you to please provide your contract id/loan account number or customer's complete name and date of birth or registered contact number so that we can check your account and assist you accordingly.

Your CIBIL record will automatically get updated as it takes 45 days from the last payment date. We request you to check your CIBIL report if there are any issue please share the scanned copy of updated CIBIL report so that we can check and assist you accordingly.

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone: 1800 121 6660, or email:-care@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited.
pardeepchdry

Oct 28, 2016

increasing of scores

My PAN no. Is EJVPK8153C actually I pay my all emi of mobile phone by cash to home credit loan my scores are showing very low plz resolve it. Thank u
pardeepchdry

Oct 28, 2016

increasing of score

I pay all emi by cash of my mobile my scores showing very low plz resolve it
arun@08081971

Oct 22, 2016

Detail of credit cards reported in my cibil report

Dear CIBIL Service Team,
This is Arun Manohar Gurav, PAN No. ABAPG8005G, DOB- 08/08/1971, Mobile No. 07588025784, I am regular account holder of SBI, Warje, Pune- 411058. SBI have sanctioned me Home loan during the year 2009, Car loan in the year 2011 and Personal loan in the year 2014. I have closed my personal loan in the month of July, 2016. Recently, I have applied SBI, warje, Pune branch for Home loan Top up for RS. 20,00000/- ( Twenty lakhs only).
This time Bank informed me that my CIBIL report dated 18/10/2016 with control no. 1,24,89,16,809 is reflecting two credit card entries on page no. 2 remark with WILFUL DEFAULT and on page no. 4 POST (WO) SETTLED. In this regards I would like to know the details of credit cards and why it was not inform to me by concern credit card agencies? As these issues are from 2001-2003 and 2007 to 2009 i.e. almost 13 and 7 years back.
You are therefore, kindly requested to check and confirm the report and send the details at the earliest with positive remarks so as to get sanction my Home top up loan from SBI, warje, Pune.
Hoping positive response from you through email given below, since I have very strong banking account with SBI and my CIBIL score is 827, but remark in the report has spoil my credit. Kindly do the needful.
With regards
Arun Manohar Gurav
email:- gurav_am@yahoo.co.in
Mob. 07588025784
TARUN ADHIKARY

Oct 18, 2016

update score

SIR,
I CLEAR LOAN OF CANARA BANK. I GET STATAS COLSE MY LOAN ACCOUNT FROM CANARA BANK.
BUT STILNOW NOT TOBE UPDATE MY CIBIL SCORE. SOTHAT REJECETED CREADETCARD...

SO , KINDLY SEE THIS AND I II HOPE POSITIVELY ......

Cifiyah matchmaking Pvt Ltd - Froud
    sir please help me. My contact no. Is 8826103364 Bharat...
    benson and hedges - Quality
    Since I got back from the UAE I deside to switch over to...
    Dr Batra's - Refund my money, Fake treatment
    Dr Batra's is big cheating hospital. Doctors are...
    MSEB/KDMC - Faulty electricity meter of my house
    This is regarding the faulty electricity meter of my...
    wisdomjobs.com - Job in uae
    Got cal from wisdom promising job in UAE told me to...
    Aircel - Balance deduction
    On 24 Feb 17 at evening from my number 8804249143 rs 89...
    mobile companies - Mobile number
    My mobile number 9129080005 it's mother company was...
    TALENCE TECHNOLOGIES - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    . Dear Customer We Available On +91 9169 044 851 Just...
    help---uidai.gov.in - Kindly Update my New Address
    Why delay my Address Correction....... That time i am...