info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

baby rani

Oct 20, 2014

Removal of my name in cibil

Please mention my bank details of cibil and how to remove my name from cibil
Name : YEDDU BHUSHANAM
PAN : ABNPY9743L
LOAN AMOUNT 37500
MOBILE NUMBER 9848522074
daljit11

Oct 20, 2014

Home Cibil Statement

My Name is daljit singh hi have applied online at your website to know know more about my cibil credit score where i hve done 2 transactions of rs 470 to pull out my credit score as i m in minus 1 cibil. but still not able to get the informationm:

1) first transaction cibil id : SCO1014192788
2) Second Transaction cibil id : ONL1014192838

where i have made 2 payments will request you to wave off one of them and second thing as i m into minus 1 cibil, please help me out with my home cibil statement . even i m trying to reach on customer care number 02261404300 from last 5 days but no one is picking up as i m in need to get this home cibil on immediate basis will request you to please send on immediate basis on my email id daljeetsinghkauldhar@yahoo.com.

please find the below details:

Name : Daljit Hardev Singh
DOB: 10/04/1985
Pan card no: FCOPS7296P
City : Ulhasnagar

Will request you to send me the details on my mention email id on immediate basis.

Daljit
Aruldhas

Oct 19, 2014

not updating cibil in the database in time after

My all backs over dues paid by me with the all pending amount but till today cibil not update the cibil score please up date as earliest earlier also I given information to cibil.please do the needful ad earliest oterways the mater will taking to compensation department
Aruldhas muniyandi
Dob.13/07/1971
Pan no iACQPM9687D
sudhirarora12

Oct 16, 2014

Not been Updated

Hi, myself Sudhir Arora living in New Delhi and my contact number is 9873553362 wants to complaint that i have purchased the Air-conditioner on EMI from bajaj Finserv and i have also paid 3 EMI's and still there is no status updated in Cibil i want to know why plz i want to take personal loan help me out i am facing problems becoz of this. Plz let me know as soon as possible it will greatfull.
karanprabhu

Oct 16, 2014

Wrong Details Showing

I have paid my credit card out standing amount in INR14480 year 2012. month of august I have paid the amount "Two Years" back itself. But still it is showing default in Cibil report. This affecting my Cibil Score and not able to approach for other loans.

Kindly update the regular status and help me to increase the Cibil score. I informed the same on HDFC bank, but no response from the bank. Below are my details.

My Name: PRABHAHARAN N
credit card no.4346773100864138

Teju Doresh

Oct 15, 2014

CIBIL REPORT

I have submitted the application/personal information online to get the cibil score report on 13-10-2014 vide transaction I.D.No.SCO1014186916 and my date of birth is 14-05-1976 and Rs.470/- has been deducted towards cibil score report through my HDFC Net banking payment but I could not take out the cibil score report online. Still I did not receive any confirmation from cibil board to my email I.D. or my residential address.
Request you to send the cibil report to my email I.D. tejaswinidoresh@gmail.com
Gangadevisudarshan

Oct 14, 2014

Cibil score report

I, Mr.Gangadevi Sudharshan have submitted the application/personal information online to get the cibil score report on 08-10-2014 vide transaction I.D.No.SCO1014182976 and my date of birth is 07-04-1966 and Pan No.ABKPG3768J and Rs.470/- has been deducted towards cibil score report through my HDFC Credit Card online payment but I could not take out the cibil score report online dute password. Still I did not receive the cibil score report to my email I.D. or my residentail addrress. So, I request you to kindly send my cibil report to my email I.D. that is gangadevisudarshan@yahoo.co.in and my residential Address is
H.No.1-7-513/1/17, Pavithranagar, Zamistanpur, Musheerabad, Hyderabad-500020- Telangana State/A.P. My cell phone No.9440039921.

Mr.G.Sudharshan
uchilnishant

Oct 9, 2014

payment made for CIR & cibil score' Authentication not received - Cibil Service Request Number 40004532

I am contacting you with reference to the compaint I had made on September 29, 2014 fo which the Service Request Number is 40004532. This is the fourth email to you guys and i have not received a response from you. I had requested for a CIR on September 29, 2014 and while making a payment of INR 470/- through the payment gateway, the funds got debited from my bank account and the trasaction is processed towards payment made to O S TPSLECOM 121827075 and trhe reference number for the transaction from my bank is 0017307619 and I was told that the transaction was failed from CIBIL and that you guys didn't receive the payment. I got an email from you guys (info@cibil.com) on September 30, 2014 asking me to send a copy of my bank statement which i already did send to you guys twice (one on October 8, 2014 and the other one on october 9, 2014) however I still have not received any response from you guys.

I want you guys to check for this issue and I want the funds (INR 470/-) to be reverted/credited back to my account immediately as I am no more interested in purchasing my CIBIL score/CIR.

Such kind of irresponsible and casual approach is not expected out of some one like you. So i hope you look into this issue at the earliest and I hope i would not have to escalate this issue or raise the issue further.

Nishant Uchil
tvanitha

Oct 7, 2014

Wrong Details Showing

I have paid my education loan of 150000 with interest to Corporation Bank, Vembadithalam, Salem (DT). I have paid the loan "Two Years" back itself. But still it is showing default in Cibil report. This affecting my Cibil Score and not able to approach for other loans.

Kinldy update the regular status and help me to increase the Cibil score. I informed the same on corporation bank, but no response from the bank. Below are my details.

My Name: Vanitha T
IFSC: CORP0000243
JOSHHH

Oct 7, 2014

credit score not received

Dear Sir I Have not received my credit score. My mail id also updated. My mail id is tkm35444@yahoo.com
My cibil id is SCO 0914153408. Please Find and Send it to me as earliest as possible.
bilalshaikh123

Sep 30, 2014

Wrong Details showing

i Am applied for City Financial Consumer Financ India LTD PAN Number (ASMPS2790R) Mr. Bilal A. Shaikh but it is pending from so long reason being is his Pan Number showing in your records stating that he have taken consumer loan in 31.5.2006 and taken consumer loan in which installments are Complied With Earaly pay of letter from above company dated 27.1.2009 Due to this our loan is still pending due to your reports. It is my humble request to you kindly do the needful and check your records and plz clear your record.

Thanking You
Bilal A. Shaikh
Ajay2015

Sep 29, 2014

I Have paid the Outstanding Education loan amount to Canrabank Hampi branch.

I have paid my educational loan outstanding amount which is affecting to my Cybil scores. I have paid the amount 45 days back. Still my cybil socre is not increased. Kinldy update the regular status and help me to take other loans.

PAN NO : ALEAPA9038M
DOB: 15-10-1985
rajesh26051974

Sep 23, 2014

Rectification of loan

I, Rajesh Kumar having PAN No.BJMPK7594K have come to know that there are two loans i.e. Auto loan amounting Rs.228430/- and Personal loan of Rs.100000/- are shown outstanding in my cibil report which do not pertain to me. Due to these wrong entry in my cibil report my eligibility for taking any loan has been hampered badly. At present, I have only an amount of Rs. 114000/- is outstanding on a/c of a personal loan taken from Syndicate Bank, South Block New Delhi in the early of 2013. Sir, I Wish to take an other personal loan but showing my cibil report no bank is agreeing to this. Sir, kindly help me and rectify above mentioned wrong entry in my cibil report to enable me to take loan for my personal purpose. Sir, I may also be intimated the name of financial institutions from which these two loans have been sanctioned misusing my PAN. My personal details are :- Rajesh Kumar, PAN-BJMPK7594K, d.o.b -26.05.1974, R/address-537/II, NH-IV Faridabad-121001, Permanent/address- At- Ranway, Post Keoti -Ranway, Dist- Darbhanga Pin 847121 email- rajeshandranway@gmail.com
Jaya.P

Sep 22, 2014

Wrong Details showing

My Dad has applied for Home Laon PAN Number (AAXPP8416A) Mr. Gopaldas N. Paryani but it is pending from so long reason being is his Pan Number showing in your records stating that he have taken some personal and consumer loan in 07.01.2008 and 05.03.2010 and not paid but whereas he have never taken any such loan yes he have taken one consumer loan in Nov-2013 which installments are going on time. Due to this our loan is still pending due to your reports. It is my humble request to you kindly do the needful and check your records.

Jaishree(Daughter)
GANE6040

Sep 21, 2014

cibil

my cibil record
aruljos

Sep 20, 2014

requesting for increasing credit score

dear sir
pls help on hw to remove the name from cibil and to increase ci bil score
regard
arul
prashant pimple

Sep 18, 2014

not received report

Registration ID: SC00914159608 Transaction ID: 119800391 NAME : Prashant ashok pimple Date : 15/09/2014
nishant panwar

PAN NO : ACKPR9971K
DATE OF BIRTH : 10/11/1969

yous truly
rekha rani

note : please send me it in urgent
hope for your soon reply..
d.c. kalita

Sep 16, 2014

tech. problem of credit card

i have applied personal loan at hdfc pibco rukminigaon but denied for technical problem of my sbi credit card what is the problem do i know
rajesh sawale

Sep 15, 2014

removal of my name from cibil

respected sir i have applied a Home loan in IDBI bank and my loan has been rejected saying that i have already taken loan from Cholamandala BANK, Ghatkoper.

I had availed a Personal Loan from Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd., on 23/05/2008 ( Personal Loan Account a/c no. XSEGGHA00000319203 ) My first installment was presented in the month of July 5, 2008. Since then, on every 05th of each month, the monthly installments were being debited. Last 36th EMI Installment 08/06/2011.

I have already paid all 36th EMI for the said loan, so sir kindly request you to take necessary action and remove my name from such loan so that my Home loan can be approved.
my details are as follows-

NAME- Rajesh Abhimanyu Sawale
Add - Room No. 1547, Nr Naresh Smruti Banglow
Chinchpada, Ambarnath ( West )
Pin Code - 421 505
jagat singh dayma

Sep 13, 2014

Wrong Show of Loan

Member ID No : BR04461047 OF JAGAT SINGH DAYMA

IN MY CIBIL REPORT THERE IS A bUSINESS lOAN -GENERAL OUTSTANDING RS 600000/ WHEREAS I HAVE NOT AWAILED ANY LOAN.

PLEAE PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF THE SAME
Bhupesh gupta

about pan no abgpg3662b

Sir as i had given a gurantor for veh no. Hp11 2852 and now thexase is setteled or rightoff but the same is showing in my cibil credential so plz do needful too correct my cibil
racpcraipur

Sep 11, 2014

removal of status report of car loan

We have received a housing loan application of Shri Satyadeo Sharma. He has already availed a car loan bearing number 31284127727 of Rs. 2.10 lacs. Balance of car loan account is Rs. 84047/- against Rs. 92037. Account is standard. During scrutiny of CIBIL report we found that status of car loan in CIBIL is showing as Suit Filed. But in loan account we do not found any adverse. Therefore We request you to please remove status report of car loan as standard.

Manager Sanction
RACPC, State Bank of India
Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Tanwar Ajay Kumar

Ue of self pan card

presently I Serving in Border Security Force .On26 Aug 2014 as SBI informed regarding business lone sanctioned and drawn for the amount Rs 900,000 by Satish Kumar Residence of VPO - Rohtak, Haryana But the same amount have been shown in the list of my personal PAN CARD ID NO-BBFPK9618H,My date of Birth 02/10/1970 S/O Late Sh Kanhiya Lal R/O VPO-Sulodha, Disst- Jhajjar,Haryana PIN-124103

It is therefore, the reflecting/Shown amount Rs 900,000 mar please be delete. At this time no any type of loans applied by me. You are also requested that all information give me regarding use my pan card person and clearance certificate by official.

(Satish kumar)
m_psingh

Sep 10, 2014

Remove Status of my Loan a/c no. 1673681000014

Sub: Your Refrence no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014 Date : 10/09/2014

I have raise the dispute my Cibil report remove the Status“ Written Off” for the loan a/c no. 1673681000014 dt.16.09.2003 for Rs. 56000/- from Canara Bank .as on 04/06/2014 in your deptt. I have receive the conformation from your deptt with reference no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014 which is written my dispute is resolved within 30 working days & also write in mail and as well as conformation received from concerned bank i.e: CANARA BANK .

So I request you to CANARA BANK please forward my loan status in cibil as soon as possible & my request is accepted in CANARA BANK and The Senior Manager of CANARA BANK Mr. Rajeev is forward the My Loan Status in cibil on following mail honpa@canarabank.com,cibil@canarabank.com rlcoluck@canarabank.com, raveeshbv@canarabank.com as on 16/07/2014 Wednesday from the bank email id: Cb1673@Canarabank.com at 5:58 PM

and your deptt. have also reply as on 25.072014 to CANARA BANK THAT CIBIL HAS SINCE UPDATED THEIR RECORDS & also me as on 05/08/2014

but till now nothing has been change in my Cibil Report i:e. remove Status Written Off . may I know why
due to cibil report i have unable to get the further loan & I have suffer to loss in my business .

So I request you please take a neccessory & needfull action and update my status in cibil report within 3 to 5 days . otherwise i will take a legal action

MAHINDER PAL SINGH
PAN NO. AXAPS1537M
D.O.B 30.06.1974
PHONE NO. 9415440011

idea cellular - Outgoing Barred before Bill Generation
    Dear Consumer Complaint Form I was using a Reliance...
    U.P. Handloom Centre - Product not delivered
    I have purchased one ladies chapal worth rs 750/- and one...
    Jetlite - Sudden cancellation of flights
    My family is supposed to travel to and fro nagpur-...
    303656 - Ticket not generated
    Sir, I tired twice booking ticket from Hyderabad to...
    Fraud By Nigeria people - Frauds from London aks Nigeria Dr Vikas Dwivedi
    Hello I have paid your money in your bank account today i...
    276702 - Order not received
    I have bought Handmade Decorative Wall mounted Key...
    idea vas - RE : DEDUCTION MONEY
    Dear Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience...
    Billdesk - bill
    Respected sir, As I am apply for TNPSC Group4 the...
    UIDAI/ADHAAR CARD - UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD E-AADHAAR
    UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD E-AADHAAR Dear Sir, I have requested...
    Idea - RE : increase of charges and sending message
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...