info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

Nagarajuvrn

Jun 14, 2014

out standing due in my account

sir my name is Nagaraju V R S/RAMAPPA , PAN NO.AEBPN6594F , HAS JUST GOT MY CIBIL REPORT FROM BUT MY LOAN FROM SBH(STATE BANK OF HYBERABAD) JAYANAGAR BRANCH HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND CLOSED HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED ON CIBIL SCORE SO PLEASE UPDATE THIS MY LOAN A/C NO IS 62007357340 PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND one more account no also shown as loan is out standing in the same bank

MY CONTACT NO IS 09538145588

THANKS REGARDS

NAGARAJU V R
pasulamanohar

Jun 12, 2014

cibil report chaing tha addars

My name is Pasula Manohar
MY positu Adress H.NO 1-27-305 Bapuji Nagar,Bowenpally,Secandarbad 500011
my prasnt Adress H.NO1-27-304 Bapuji Nagar,Bowenpally,Secandarbad 500011
ples send my cibil report to prasent address
Jayani

Jun 7, 2014

RE DISPATCH OF CIBIL SCORE REPORT

Cibil Registration Id .SCO 0514980404
Transaction Id. 104287729
I had requested for my credit report on 11.05.2014.It was dispatched on 23.05.2014by speedpost. As per the tracking number EM040100259IN it was not delivered as "addressee moved". I have not moved anywhere else from the given address for a very long time and fail to understand how this has happened.
I would be grateful if you would re dispatch the documents again as early as possible.

ADDRESS.
WEST BENGAL.
PHONE: 9830145131.
dadhich_gk

Jun 7, 2014

no over dues from any bank

bajaj finc will reproached me for for personal loan of rs 4 Lacs and when i will submitted all documents the say that cibil report show suit filed against me when i will issued cibil report no 712413910 dt07/06/14 that sbi will suit against me of my car loan a/c no 000000031294706008 but when i visit bank manager say me hat we dont file any suit and your account is regular and the give me certificate of that so plz dont spoil my credit no and remove this false report and up grade my credit no
V S THAKUR

Jun 3, 2014

my a/c loan not processed on cibil

sir my name is UMA SHANKAR SHARMA R/O 2/221NAMNER KANTT ROAD, KANTT, AGRA NEAR MAA DURGA DEVI TEMPLE, PAN NO.-CAVPS5688B, HAS JUST GOT MY CIBIL REPORT FROM BUT MY LOAN FROM BAJAJ FINSERV WHICH ALREADY HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND CLOSED HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED ON CIBIL SCORE SO PLEASE UPDATE THIS MY LOAN A/C NO IS 4610CD00026663,
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

MY CONTACT NO IS 9899993012

THANKS REGARDS

UMA SHANKER SHARMA
Paul Earnest

Jun 3, 2014

Issue in Cibil Score

Hello Sir,

I am Paul Thiravium Earnest from Chennai. This is regarding some issues in my cibil Score.

I am using an ICICI Credit Card since from March 14th 2014. My 16 digit credit card number is 4375 5118 2072 3000.

I am paying the bill for the credit on or before my billing date. So I hope there are no issues in my credit card.

I have applied for a personal loan before a month in ICICI bank. But it has been declined. When I asked for the reason they said me that my cibil score is in minus one (-1). I have'nt got any loans till now and I have been paying my credit card bill on time.

My personal loan request has been declined thrice because of minus one (-1) cibil score. Because of this I am unable to get the personal loan at the time of my urgent needs.

So Can you please kindly clarify me regarding this.

Why my Cibil score is very low (minus one)?

Is there any possible ways to increase my cibil score. If So Sir/ Madam Please can you raise my cibil score.

Sir/ Madam I request you to make some possible needs please.

Eagerly Waiting for your reply.

Paul Thiravium Earnest.
SHISIR

May 29, 2014

COMPLAINTS

SIR MY A/C NO 20001265593 IN R/O SH. RAJENDER KUMAR TRIVEDI S/O- BASANT LAL TRIVEDI PANCARD NO- AHGPT0117Q , D.O.B- 15/06/1967 SIR I REQUESTED THAT THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER 00314-21995628957 IS RAJENDER KUMAR VILLAGE- GONWA ,POST- COLONELGANJ , DISST - GONDA [UP] HE MAY BE LOAN TO THIS BANK OF ALLD. [ AGRICULTARE LOAN] RS. @80,000/- DTD 11/12/2003 HE IS A UNKNOWN PEERSON AND NOT RELATION WITH ME ,(.) HE IS A DEFAULTER LOAN FUND ACCOUNT DUE TO HE IS NOT DEPOSIT THE LOAN AMOUNT IN DUE PERIOD , BUT WHEN I CAME TO MY SBI BRANCH KARTARPUR , PUNJAB FOR LOAN PURPOSE THE BRANCH MANAGER SID TO ME THAT YR ACCOUNT IS A DEFAULTER ACCOUNT SO I KINDLY REQUEST THAT PLEASE CHECK AND WHY IS MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS DEFAULTER ACCOUNT ? SIR AGAIN REQUEST THAT ANY RELATION WITH MR RAJENDER KUMAR ACCOUNT NUMBER 00314-21995628957 IS RAJENDER KUMAR VILLAGE- GONWA ,POST- COLONELGANJ , DISST - GONDA [UP] HE MAY BE LOAN TO THIS BANK OF ALLD.
Deepak chand jain

May 29, 2014

Remove name from cibil

Hi....
Sir / Madam

My name entered in cibil due to some late payments for Axis bank credit card. I close my account and full and final payment in 31st July 2013 but still my name in cibil how much days have taken to remove.

My DL No:- 0320100127131

Mob +91-9718119110
Metro

May 22, 2014

Similarity in name

My self AVNISH KUMAR S/O Sh.BABURAM residence Vill and post rithani meerut.Pin No. 250103.I have recently applied for car loan.But when i submitted my all valid documents in Kotak mahindra bank they told me that there is some similarity in your name and one defaulter's named AVINASH KUMAR.He has pending dues of RS 36,00,000..I am applying for loan first time in my life.here I am giving my details
Name: AVNISH KUMAR
Ress: Vill and Post: Rithani Meerut.PIN NO. 250103.
Voter ID No.DZH1572262
DOB: 09/10/1981
PAN:AZWPK9268P
Contact No.09358328605
E-mail:avnishmetro@gmail.com

Defaulter details which i got from CIBIL
Name: AVINASH KUMAR
Add: Dhanora dhoddi.
Voter ID NO.XMZO175422
DOB:01/01/1980
I HAVE GOT HIS CONTROLL NO AS WELL

Controll No.709175264

These are the details which is related to defaulter.

1) Commercial Vehicle open date 16/03/2011
2)Auto loan open date 12/07/2012
3)Commercial loan open date 18/10/2011
4)Commercial loan open date 22/09/2011
5)Commercial loan open date 23/02/2011
6)Auto loan open date 26/10/2012
7)Commercial loan open date 18/08/2010

Request you to do the needful as soon as possible..So i can apply for loan in future.
Your quick and positive response would be really appreciated.

Avnish Kumar

rajkumar_sharma

May 21, 2014

Wrong information in cibil: Business Loan

As per CIBIL information i have not availed such type of loan (business loan) of Rs. 10 Lakh from any financial institute or from any bank till date. This is not the correct information, Please advice the detailed information of this loan on priority basis and do inform me about the bank and branch from where the loan has been sanctioned.

Consumer Name: Rajkumar Sharma
Member ID: BS00014920
PAN No: AOGPS7131E
Address: 6/73, Chetna Apartment, I.P.Extension, Delhi-92
Mobile No: 9868387712
csvspreport

May 21, 2014

Inclusion of Name as Co-Guarantor for a Vehicle Loan

I am Vemulapalli Samar bearing a PAN : AJCPV5254G residnet of Visakhapatnam. I have applied for Mortgage Loan against House Property from M/s.Kotak Mahindra. They have informed me that on CIBIL verification, it is found there has been some pending Vehicles Loans for which my name appeared as Guarantor. I never stood as Guarantor to any Vehicle Loan and I am wondering how may name has been included as a defaulter. I want to know the particulars of loans and the names of Banks/Institutions/NBFCs granted such loan and the name of the borrowers so that I can take appropriate measures to delete my name.

V.Samar
Mail Id : acschagallu@gmail.com
Mobile No.9848157888
g557

May 16, 2014

Wrong Data Update

I have applied for home loan from HDFC BANK but my loan has been rejected.Reason-Name in cibil.after this i applyied for CIR report.CIR report also shown this.cibil report dt.07/05/2014.control no.703358308 indicates sanctioned amount Rs50,000 dt.19/12/2008 and current balance Rs37,458 overdues Rs34,106 on dt.28/02/2014. member name BOB Account no.AGRABS-803-684 in my CIR report.this is a wrong information.I dont take any personal loan,home loan since before and after 2008.But CIBIL is showing defaulter for applying Home Loan.Please checked my details from BOB BANK and remove my Name from CIBIL after Verification.
So Kindly solve my problem and correct the wrong entries and my cibil score.

Harish Kumar
Control no.703358308 dt.07/05/2014
email id : cool_2601@rediffmail.com
Mobile : 09319274782
Satish Ahlawat

May 6, 2014

removal of name from cibil

My name entered in cibil due to some late payments I close my account no. 31001679965 sbi agroha hisar haryana on 6th September 2013 now no dues against me. But still my name in cibil how much days have taken to remove.
Satish Ahlawat

Apr 29, 2014

Remove name from cibil

My name entered in cibil due to some late payments. I close my account in 6th September 2013 but still my name in cibil how much days have taken to remove.
Sandeep Raut

Apr 27, 2014

Wrong Cibil report

My self Sandeep K.Raut , recently applied for Home loan in HDFC bank, Its my First Loan.
My Controller No- 696915043.
Few days before Bank informed in cibil report against me of Rs.12000/- purchase shown in Yr.2011. I surprise how is it possible?
I would like to inform you I have HDFC credit card no -5289 4560 0125 0294...using from last 4 yrs. . Bank given me credit limit of Rs. 10000/- only and credit payment clear by me to bank on autopay basis on every 4-5th day of the month.
I am very much surprised how it possible that cibil report shown Rs.12000/-.&I am very much sure that in past I had not done any purchase of Rs.12000/- ...its creates me in tense.
Request Kindly Informed....
1- From which bank credit card purchasing done for which Item 2- Exact which Yr.
Hence rectify the said problem on most urgent basis because HDFC bank hold the my Home Loan process.
Kindly provide right Cibil report.

mail Id - sandeepk.raut@yahoo.com
keep CC to - ravib@hdfcsales.com

Sandeep Raut
Pan Card No- APLPR1515d
Cell No-8975149300
mahesh1580

Apr 26, 2014

non receipt of payment confirmation slip

I have applied for on-line cibil score but the applicationsuc wasn't cessful and system got stuck at midway and haven't received payment confirmation slip. I made on-line payment through my HDFC credit card and amount of 470 has been deducted from my bank account.
How can i proceed further?? My registration Id is SCO0414968709.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

Mahesh M
Raakesh Jain

Apr 25, 2014

Wrong entries of ICICI Bk in my CIBIL

My CIBIL control No: 695888036
The fallowing accounts shown as outstanding of ICICI Bank , dot belong to me . All details of name , address , PAN , dob are wrong .The details are :
Credit Card ; 4443 4100 0074 2005
4477 4620 1175 9006
4477 4702 7920 8004
Auto Loan LALUD 00008947116
Two Wheeler LTLUD 0000308622
Personal Loan LPLUD 00010504296

I request u to persue the bank for details and pl remove them from my CIBIL . Thx

Rakesh Jain
R 256, Greater Kailash 1
New Delhi
PAN AAGPJ 2582E
DOB 01/01/1946
Raakesh Jain

Apr 25, 2014

Fake office address in CIBIL Report

I , Rakesh Jain r/o R-256 , Greater Kailash , New Delhi confirm that the office address as shown in my CIBIL is fake and wrong .
My control no is 695888036 and the right addresses are :
Old Office till 2009 : B/2 Bhandari House , 91 Nehru Place , New Delhi --110 019
current since 2010 : 307, Osian Building , 12 Nehru Place , New Delhi -110 019

icicibankcare

Apr 18, 2014

CIBIL CLEARANCE

Dear Mr. Jani,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your account details. We will get back to you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
s.nathan

Apr 16, 2014

personel loan not santioned

I have applied for the personel loan in icici bank. This is my first personel loan I have applied and the bank says that the cibil score has declined my application stating that I have not paying the loan amount. when I have not taken the loan how the cibil score decline my personel loan application.
Charanjeet Singh Saini

Apr 15, 2014

Harrasement of SBI Card

The object of this letter is to get my name removed from CIBIL since all the outstanding dues have been paid by me as desired by the SBI Card statements. I am unnecessarily being harassed. I am giving below the development of dispute chronologically.

1. I received pre-approved “Encash Offer” for Rs.29000/- Year 2007
with condition to pay Rs.2707/- for 12 months.

2. I sent no acceptance of the above said offer.

3. DD No.253612 dt.21.6.2007 was sent to me 21/6/2007

4. I encashed above said DD 29/6/2007

5. First instalment was paid vide cheque No.976949 dt.17.7.2007 17/7/2007

6. All monthly instalments were paid (whose details are not being 3/6/2008
given) ending with last instalment by cheque No.287658
dt.3.6.2008. Loan was thus cleared in all respect with
no liabilities.

7. Monthly statement of June 2008 was received in which 20.6.2008
(a) Last instalment of Rs.2707/- was credited.
(b) But Rs.2313.19 was shown outstanding.

8. I registered a complaint with the call centre bearing June 2008
reference No.MG 0071900062123 and requested to,

(a) Immediately close my Account.
(b) Immediately block my card.

9. Mr. Ashish who registered above complaint informed me of 6.2008

(a) Exemption of Rs.1123.80 from outstanding 2313.19.
(b) Necessity of payment of Rs.1189.39 for closing my
account immediately.

10. I paid, as discussed above, Rs.1190.00 by cheque No.287659 dt.11.7.2008.

As per discussions with Mr. Ashish my account should have been closed at this moment but SBI Card sending me monthly statements showing outstanding amounts. I did not bother as did not owe any amount. The SBI card, instead of correcting mistake, registered my name with CIBIL.

I protested by lodging complaint with the Manager, Customer Service as under:

i. Complaint lodged with customer service with full details on 9.2.2014

ii. Reply of Atmanand Mishra of customer service received on 4.3.2014

iii. I was informed by Shri Atmanand, Customer care that ,

(a) SBI card has been receiving partial payments as against
total amount due payable, therefore late payment and
finance charges have been levied.

(b) Without giving any details of partial payments and
finance charges, I am told that there is outstanding
of Rs.8191.11 as of today.

(c) I was also told that SBI card is not in position to
provide waiver of entire outstanding.

(d) Further, I was requested to pay Rs.2726.54 in order
to “Zeroise” (sic) my SBI Card account.

(e) Nothing was mentioned about blocking my card
and closing my account.

Since I had been tricked by one of your employees Mr. Ashish into paying Rs.1189.39 in July 2008 and my account was not closed as promised therefore, I am not prepared to accept proposal of Shri Atmanand Mishra, who is luring me to pay additional Rs. 2726.54.

My impression of SBI Card is that:

(i) you provide loan without the card holder’s request.
(ii) If he accepts this unrequested loan and trapped into your trap.
(iii) He pays as per schedule and instalments decided by you, then some of your staff erroneously comes out with some outstanding.
(iv) When customer protests then you haggle and ask him to pay a part of the outstanding for settlement.
(v) When he pays as desired by you, then you back out from your promise.
(vi) You charge him further accusing him of making partial payments and send him exorbitant bills.
(vii) You repeat your offer of making part payment to “zeroize” my account which was already “Zeroized” six years ago.

I am submitting this to you with the hope that I will no longer carry above negative impression of SBI-Card due to mistakes of some petty clerk in your organization. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to close my account properly and inform me accordingly alongwith confirmation that my name has been withdrawn from CIBIL. It desired then other relevant documents may also be provided. Your immediate action is requested, since I have paid up all my dues in July 2008 itself.
Charanjeet Singh
abrar.nasrulla

Apr 10, 2014

Cibil Report Undelivered

I have received SMS stating that my CIBIL Report has been undelivered. The transaction Id is 98340106. Could you please check and advise why the report was undelivered as i have not received any communication fromthe courier dept.
katamravindra

Apr 8, 2014

name remove the cibil report

no dues of any bank till now, i have cleared the all amount of HDFC BANK
PERSONAL LOAN. LOAN AGREEMENT NO:-* 16867694*. So, i request to you that
update my cibil report
remove my name from the CIBIL list. I always remains grateful to you.
my pan number CBMPK1926Q KATAM RAVINDRA D O B 22-07-1965

ADDRESS

h no: 15-2-3 sri ram nagar luthergiri rajahmundry andhra pradesh india east godavari dist. pin-533104.
bmc2121

Apr 8, 2014

UPGRADE MY CIBIL REPORT

To, Barclays Loan A/c no. : LC019211007548455
CIBIL SCB Loan : A/c no. :49510843

Subject : DISPUTE RESOLUTION as per cibil dispute no. : DIS0414108536.

Dear Sir / Madam,
The brief facts will give you at glance the grievance which made to Standard Chartered Bank because of which the said bank agreed for settlement of the account :

1.) That in the year 2011, on 20th June 2011 the Barclays Finance which had their office at Jodhpur sanctioned a loan of Rs.9,09,100/- to us.
2.) We availed the loan immediately the said company to lodge ECS on our cash credit account no.30282659592 with State Bank of India.
3.) On 09/07/2012, subsequently we closed our cash credit account with State Bank of India and instructed the said company to lodge ECS on our current account no. 32397348209 with State Bank of India. We deposited the requisite fee of Rs. 552/- for change in ECS mandate vide receipt no. 722597 dated 19/07/2012.
4.) The Finance Company did not take any step on our request for change in ECS mandate up till today.
5.) We were regular in payment of installments till the company was having their office at Jodhpur. We paid the installment up to 22/01/2013 at Jodhpur.
6.) Suddenly, the Barclays Finance closed their operations at Jodhpur without informing their borrowers including us. We came to know about the sad fact when we tried to locate the office of the company at Jodhpur.
7.) We started to pay the installments to their representative who was regularly visiting Jodhpur but later on stopped coming to Jodhpur.
8.) We made one payment through Net banking on 20/03/2013. But, we were informed that the account has been taken over by Standard Chartered Bank. It is surprising neither the Barclays nor the Standard Chartered Bank informed us about the transfer of the account. Even the letter from Standard Chartered Bank which bears the date 19/06/2013 was delivered to us by courier on 22/02/2014. Without informing the takeover, the bank has no Rights to damage the Credit Report (CIBIL).
9.) Keeping in view the above facts and delays and omissions to inform us timely, the Standard Chartered Bank agreed to accept a sum of Rs.4,85,000/- in full and final settlement.
10.) As such, it is submitted that the bank has settled our account due their own faults and omissions and we are no way responsible for concessions allowed in repayment of the loan.
11.) As a matter of fact, we made the payment as GOOD BORROWER to maintain our goodwill and reputation without raising any disputes in Court of Law.
In the light of the above material and facts, we request you to maintain our credit rating and not downgrade the rating.

THANKING YOU FROM : PRAKASH CHAND JAIN

COPY TO : Standard Chartered Bank. PAN CARD NO. : ADSPJ7232N
CONTROL NO : 694337291
mayur.jani

Apr 7, 2014

CIBIL CLEARANCE

I was got personal loan from ICICI Bank,My personal loan Account No from ICICI Bank is LPABD00013937804 Due to some technical issue with Bank, Sales Executive (Loan Department) from Bank he committed me date of installment start 10th of every month but here surprised installment of payment start from Bank side 5th of every month and due to these wrong mismatched and communication gap my few installments are bounce and due to these both me and bank suffer lot.

Finally i have cleared,settled and complited all dues and collect No Objection Certificate from ICICI Bank on 29th November 2013.
Now,There are no dues left in the said account.

Now i have apply for a new loan in HDFC Bank but due to CBIL Problem my application was rejected.So kindly i request you to make a consideration to clear the CBIL Issue to goahead for new banking relationship.

Personal Information is given below.
Name:-Mayur Yashvantkumar Jani
PAN No:-ADYPJ7623B
Contact No:-9099973765
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Account No:-LPABD00013937804

with warm regards

Mayur Jani

Rediff Shopping - FRAUD AND CHEATERS
    pls stay away from this website , after getting our money...
    Lucknow jal sansthan - Drinking Water Lab Test Report
    In Sector 3 of Eldeco 2, Lucknow - 25, a 500 feet deep...
    Airtel GSM - Finding owner name and address
    Please send me the name and address of the mobile number...
    QI Group - Fraud company
    This company QI operating out of CCD's, no...
    QI Group - QI Group A fraud company
    This company QI operating out of CCD's, no...
    Airtel - Excess Bill
    I have been using airtel since 9 years.. As there is...
    Firstcry.com - Order shoiwng delivered to wrong state
    I have placed an order (order no: 804820NQV855C227). Its...
    dsssb delhi - post 192/14 post error
    I want to apply for the post 192/14 for tgt computer...
    HCL TECHNOLOGIES (FRAUD COMPANY) - fake mail for hcl technology limited
    Dear Candidate, REF: “HCL Technologies Ltd,...