info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

PRAVAKAR ROUT

Jan 26, 2016

UNKNOWN LOAN REFLECTING IN MY CIBIL REPORT(CONTROL NO. 972661103 & DISPUTE ID. D000236087)

My name is Pravakar Rout,S/O Banamali Rout,Qtr No.SL-21/11,Satyanagar H.B. colony,PO-Sahidnagar Dist.-Khurdha,PIN-751007,Orissa.Cibil Control No.-972661103 & Dispute ID No.-D000236087.
D.O.B-14/03/1965,PAN No.-BAKPR1983G,email id- routpravakar.1965@gmail.com,Mob No.-8260504800
I am facing of unknown loan(Personal Loan,A/C No.-C16P293713 from KOTAK BANK,Sanctioned amount Rs-20,339/- and Current balance-Rs 22,282/- and Overdue Rs22,282/-) reflecting in my CIBIL Report.So,at present I am unable to apply for further loan.Please clarify this as soon as possible.
Babulal Parmar

Jan 14, 2016

UNKNOWN LOAN REFLECTING IN MY CIBIL REPORT

Dear Sir/Madam My name is babulal parmar S/o Shera ramji VPO-Khatukada Tes-Rani distt-Pali Marwar Rajasthan.DOB-01.02.1961 PAN no.-AEXPP1055K email Id-babusparmar@gmail.com mobile no. 9414001338. Sir Iam facing of unknown loan(Personal loan rs.500000/- 23.12.2013 current balance 4,26,434/- overdue 12,058) reflecting in my CIBIL Report so now I can't able to applying further loan, Please clarify this as soon as possible. Babulal
JAYABALAJI J

Jan 13, 2016

CIBIL DONT HAVE GOOD PRINTERS MACHINE

HI,

MY NAME IS JAYABALAJI YESTERDAY I RECEIVED CIBIL SCORE REPORT, THE REPORT LOOK LIKE XEROX COPY OF THE REPORT BECAUSE OF THE PRINTER TONER PROBLEM THE WORDS ARE NOT CLEAR SO UNABLE TEO READ THE REPORT, THEY ARE CHARGING RS. 500 THEY SENDING REPORT NOT CLEAR, CIBIL PERSONS PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PRINTERS OTHERWISE DONT THE HARD COPY REPORT TO THE CUSTOMERS. IT WILL DECREASE YOUR VALUE OF CIBIL.

Jan 11, 2016

RE; Not applied for loan ( ACRPT9000A)

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

Jan 11, 2016

RE: Settled shown in my cibil report

Once you have raised the dispute CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution Team will analyze and route the dispute to the respective Credit institutions for confirmation. Please remember that CIBIL cannot modify any information in the database without confirmation from the relevant Credit Institutions.

RE: Reg My CIBIL Score

You can improve your CIBIL TransUnion Score by maintaining a good credit history through timely payments of your loan EMIs and credit card bills. For tips on improving your credit score please visit http://bit.ly/1ALmd41.

chnsrinivasan

Jan 8, 2016

Reg My CIBIL Score

I am Y.V.Srinivasan and i have applied for a CC which was rejected saying low CIBIL score.

There was a issue with CITIBANK 2 years before and i opted for settlement plan and paid the amount even though the problem was not on my side.

Kindly let me know even after the settlement my score has not been increased to opt for loan or any credit card.

I have furnished my PAN card details below for reference.

PAN CARD NUMBER : DAMPS8418F
Narendra Kumar Tyagi

Jan 7, 2016

Settled shown in my cibil report

Name of Bank : HDFC Bank, Account type : Credit Card, Account No. 5176351003349416, Control No.: 969215434, Cibil Report shown: Settled.

I have not any settled any loan / credit card, please remove settled from my Cibil Report.
kudiarasuarunachalam@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2016

Not applied for loan ( ACRPT9000A)

My Name is K.THULASIAMMAL i was retired from BSNL on 30.04.2012 now i have applied for housing loan through LIC but the LIC office is you are marked for cibal in pancard it is for your information I have no loan anywhere kindly verify and reply to me as early as possible my PAN CARD NO : ACRPT90004.sorry for the in convenient caused .

THANKING YOU

K.THULASIAMMAL.

Jan 4, 2016

RE: My Personal Loan was rejected due to settlement of overdues not updated in CIBIL

CIBIL cannot make any change directly to your Credit Report but we can help you raise the dispute with the credit institution. Only the change authorized and provided by them can be updated in your credit report. To report discrepancies in your credit report, fill the requisite information at CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution webpage: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

janushiya

Dec 30, 2015

Dear Sir / Madam

Ref.: Housing Loan Account No.30643337804 in the name of Mr.S.Baskar, Mr.Udhayakumar & Mr.S.Yuvarajan

This is to inform you that we have taken the above cited Housing Loan in the January, 2009. Since beginning we have cleared all our EMIs without any default.

During the year from 2010 & 2011 our interest rate was increased upto 12.5%. In lieu of that our EMI has changed. But we have not informed by bank in this regard.

Because of that our loan account has accumulated the outstanding portion and our loan account was classified as NPA. This was informed by our Branch on the enquiry by us.

On 23rd Nov, 2015, we have deposited cash and we got the no overdue certificate from our bankers.

Now, we are unable get any personal loans from any bankers. Our loans got rejected from HDFC twice due to this reason.

We request you to kindly take necessary action to change from NPA classification to Normal loan a/c.

Awaiting your favourable reply in this regard.

Dec 23, 2015

RE: no due certificate

CIBIL cannot make any change directly to your Credit Report but we can help you raise the dispute with the credit institution. Only once the change is authorized and provided by them, your credit report can be updated. To report discrepancies in your credit report, fill the requisite information at CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution webpage: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

shanmugamraghavan

Dec 23, 2015

no due certificate

hello,
I got loan for 2 wheeler in the year 2004.I have closed all my loan in time. But cibil showing pending details to pay loan. kindly check the details properly and reply to my cell no or sms me sir .
Mobile no.9751650476
control no:000922507049.

RE: No loan for me

kishoremcp

No loan for me

Earlier with lack of knowledge, I went for credit card settlements and loan payments were not good. Now I am not getting any loan or credit card. I want to increase my CIBIL Score and everyone is rejecting any application from me. How would I increase my CIBIL score without a loan? I Even though my repayment of only one credit card is good, I am still not getting any loans.
Everyone says that cant approve loan as there are settlements earlier. Please help me.

RE: MY PERSONAL LOAN NOT UPDATED IN CIBIL RECORDS

RE: Two pan cards are ahowing in CIBIL

Mohan Jee Jha

Dec 18, 2015

Two pan cards are ahowing in CIBIL

Hi Sir, I have applied a top up personal loan from HDFC bank. My pan card No. is AFSPJ4018E.
My DSA has called that your loan won't be proceeded due to two PAN cards are showing in CIBIL.
Sir, I have only one pan card using since approx 13 Yrs. Other than above mntioned PAN card No. I haven't any one.
It is humble request please resolve the issue.
Mohan Jee Jha
K H SURESH

My personal loan A/C No 000000319157, settlement not updated

My personal loan A/C No 000000319157, settlement not updated

Suresh K.H <suresh.suyog@gmail.com>
6:42 AM (13 hours ago)

to customerservic.
I AM SURESH K.H, I WAS TEKEN A PERSONAL LAON FROM your"s BARCLAYS KANK PLC

TAHAT LOAN A/C NO. IS 000000319157.AND TAHAT LOAN A/C NO.

000000319157 WAS SETTLEMENT ON DATED,08/06/2010 AND I HAD RECIVED SETLLEMENT

LETTER FROM BARCLAYS BANK ON DATED ,14/07/2010, WITH POST DATED CHEQUES

BEARINGS NO.341533 TO 341542,DRAWN STAE BANK OF INDIA. BUT STILL THIS LOAN
A/C 0000003191157, NOT UPDATED IN YOUR BANK AND REFLECTING IN CIBIL REPORT ALSO ,THIS IS VERY BAD REMARK IN MY SERVICE.SO PLEASE IMMIDIETLY UPDATED IN YOUR BANK WITH CIBIL ALSO.BECUSE I AM FACING SO MUCH DIFFICUTIES TO TAKE ANY NEW LOAN FROM ANY BANK,

SO ONCE AGAIN I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SETTLEMENT CLOSURE UPDATE ,AND HELP M,E PLEASE.

WITH ATTACHMENT YOUR"S SETTLEMENT NO. :MUM/307/11478, AND SETTLEMENT LOSURE LETTER.

YHANK YOU SIR,

BARCLAYS.1.pdf
K H SURESH

MY PERSONAL LOAN NOT UPDATED IN CIBIL RECORDS

I AM SURESH K.H, I WAS TEKEN A PERSONAL LAON FROM BARCLAYS

BANK PLC , TAHAT LOAN A/C NO. IS 000000319157.AND TAHAT LOAN A/C NO.

000000319157 WAS SETTLEMENT ON DATED,08/06/2010 AND I HAD RECIVED SETLLEMENT

LETTER FROM BARCLAYS BANK ON DATED ,14/07/2010, WITH POST DATED CHEQUES

BEARINGS NO.341533 TO 341542,DRAWN STAE BANK OF INDIA. BUT STILL THIS LOAN
A/C 0000003191157, NOT UPDATED IN YOUR CIBIL RECORDS AND REFLECTING IN CIBIL REPORT ALSO ,THIS IS VERY BAD REMARK IN MY SERVICE.SO PLEASE IMMIDIETLY UPDATED IN YOUR CIBIL RECORDS, SO OO AM FACING SO MUCH DIFFICUTIES TO TAKE ANY NEW LOAN FROM ANY BANK,

WITH ATTACHMENT OF SETTLEMENT AND SETTLEMENT CLOSURE LETTERS TO YOURS MAIL ID. SETTLEMENT LETTRE NO. :MUM/307/11478, AND SETTLEMENT LOSURE LETTER.

4 Attachments

SENTIL

Dec 10, 2015

RESOULTION

THANK U CIBIL for providing your officer Mr.Anil to me

I Co-ordinate with him he resolve all my issue and close my SHAHA and other bank A/C too.

thank u one again providing his no : 7498336115

Friend if you have any issue regarding the closer of any a/c he will help you out...
dcb spn

Dec 8, 2015

take membership of cibil

i want take cibil membership.i have sent many several email but copany is not giving any response.
laljeersah@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015

settlement

dear sir,

i had work with kotak mahindra old mutual life insurance ltd but due to my boss bad behavior i leave my job.i have outstanding dues of this company because company said that you leave without prior notice and also this company upload my record in CIBIL i want to pay this outstanding dues but how it is possible i also mail to this company regarding this settlement but company don't response

my name is laljee sah
PAN -BTWPS9649R
MOB-9890731092, 7631118800
Muneem Rasheed

Nov 13, 2015

Achievement of CIBIL

In my view the CIBIL mostly increased the unemployment.........

1) Now no intelligent officer is needed to process the Finance Application.
Just +2 passed Guy can reject the application by entering the cibil result.

2) Most of the entrepreneurs or struggling due to their past mistake but now they are keen in helping the nation.....
Rehabilitation was given for a jail return Murderer.
why not for an ordinary man................................

3) To days wrong man can be tomorrows right man.

4) CIBIL is strongly blocking the nation's development.....

Abdul Rasheed.Muneem.
99413 68878.

Oct 14, 2015

RE: update my cibil report

PAN NSDL - payment deducated but acknowledge number not received
    You were trying to make payment using Citibank / BillDesk...
    coolpad - coolpad note 3 lite
    my phone coolpad note 3 lite not showing anything only...
    JIPMER - didn't get my userid and password
    i have submited jipmer application form and also done...
    JEE Main 2016 - Jee main incorrect marking
    I wrote mains offline exam.I calculated my score using the...
    CRB Capital Markets Ltd - Non refund
    Total 5 FD FNCM/AHM/000236,237,238,239,240-payment,...
    M.C.D Delhi - dangerous stray dogs in our area
    Hello sir/madam There are many stray dogs in our...
    DEN CABLE NETWORK - Cable operator service issue
    My cable operator is not responding on cable service...
    irechargeonline.com - Recharge not done payment deducted
    Bill payment of 550 rupees is failed but balance deducted...
    Twister honda - Not repairing the parts since 20 days
    I have a twister bike.its chamber is broken I have to...