info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

nehabhandari

Feb 12, 2015

PL rejected because of Cibil score

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I had a HDFC loan and i want a top up on that.. have paid all emi's till date but its got refused as the bank has mentioned an issue in my cibil. request you to please rectify the same or let me know how can i do so.

Please help as i wanna get rid of the cibil defaulter thing

PAN no-AXUPG7939F

Feb 11, 2015

Unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

Dear sir/mam,

My name is karthikeyan s/o G,Mohan my date of birth is 17/1/1992, my pan number is cfupm5956g ,my control number is 777531161 my email id is karthiknissan737@gmail.com, my mobile number is 9962997368 & my adress is no 797 37th st tnhb avadi chennai 600054. Sir here i am facing of unknown loan of rs-4 lakhs reflecting in my cibil report .so now i cant able to apply further loan .please clarify this as soon as possible

unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

Dear sir/mam,

My name is karthikeyan s/o G,Mohan my date of birth is 17/1/1992, my pan number is cfupm5956g ,my control number is 777561161 my email id is karthiknissan737@gmail.com, my mobile number is 9962997368 & my adress is no 797 37th st tnhb avadi chennai 600054. Sir here i am facing of unknown loan of rs-4 lakhs reflecting in my cibil report .so now i cant able to apply further loan .please clarify this as soon as possible

unknown loan reflecting in my cibil report

KUMAR rajesh sdao

Feb 10, 2015

wrong reflect personal loan in my CIBIL report

why wrong personal loan of 10,00,000/=dated 15/03/2005 and outstanding amount of 3,31,099/= reflect in my cibil from SBI.
NAME - RAJESH KUMAR
S/O- RAM NARESH SHARMA

ADD- FLAT NO- 2E, GIRIJA ENCLAVE, NEAR DEVI ASHTHAN, BHRAHAM ASHTHANI ROAD , SHEKHPURA , PATNA
PAN CARD NO- ADLPK6214G
CONTROLL NO- 774625062
CONTACT NO- 9431062259
mail id- rajeshsdao@gmail.com
Mukesh Baboo Saxena

Jan 29, 2015

Wrong Statement Of Cibil

My Name Is Mukesh Baboo Saxena.My date of birth.1.5.1965. My Pan Card No. is ASBPS9982L. My control no. is 779542100.My Phone No. is 0120-4213344.My mobile No. is 9999554433. This is inform to my dispute is my type of account credit card ownership individual open on 13.9.2007. Is reported current balance Rs.52782. But my current balance is Rs.0.

My next dispute's open date is 4.7.2007. Type of account auto loan ownership joint. Sanctioned amount 300000. Reported current balance is Rs.130148. But loan has been closed on 27.9.2010.Therefore my current balance is Rs.0.
Yogesh482

Jan 22, 2015

PAN misused

I was a co-application when we had taken a loan from NKGSB bank and my brother was first applicant. My brother cibil report is showing loan amount of 145000 and this is correct. I have not taken any loan then my cibil report is showing amount of 90 lakhs rupees loan under my pan card. Below is the PAN card number.

PAN card number : AOBPM2183B.

I am not getting and what the fuck of NKGSB bank had done verfication. I raised a compallint in police station but dont know what the hell of bank member taking action against him.

Please resolve and i want answer how could u people manage this. If you dont how to resolve it then shut down this nonsence verfication.

Yogesh Mayekar

bajaj finserve or bajaj consumer finance

cibil department

sir or madam my pen no is BCZPK0502P MY NAME MANOJ KUMAR CHAUHAN I HAVE ONLY ONE MEAN SINGLE PEN CARD AND IT ALLOTED INN 2008 PLS CHECK OUT NOW MY PRESENT ADDRESS K 101 LAJPAT NGR DELHI AND A OUTSTANDING SEEN IN MY PEN CAR IN 2007 AND 2008 IN BAJAJ FINSERVE HOW IT IS POSSIBLE I ALLOT MY PEN 2008 AND OUTSTANDIND OF 7500 RS NOT ME PLS CHECK AND RECTIFY THIS I HAVE LOAN FROM BAJAJ IN 2010 WHICH IS COMPLETED FINALLY AND THEY SAY U HAVE OUTSTANDING WHAT IS THIS PLS CLARIFY AND ERASE FROM MY CIBIL MY NO 9811677309

pls mail my cibil hari.har@hotmail.com

bajaj finserve or bajaj consumer finance

bajaj fin serve

to
cibil department pls take is priorty iam not a defolter

bajaj giving wrong deatals

pls take action

Jan 20, 2015

wrong cibil by bajaj finserve

wrong cibil

mohammed ilyas

Jan 17, 2015

wrong details of loan amount in cibil report

I have not applied for any loan till now , but the cibil report shows that loan has been taken by me from the year 2006.Please resolve this issue as i could get any loan from any of the banks .
please take immediate action in this matter.

Mohammed ilyas
Pan:-AAGPI8893K
ayushisayush22

Jan 14, 2015

Payment has been deducted from account but no report has been generated and no one picks the call

Hello TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERNED,

This is to inform you that I have made the payment of Rupees 470/- and the report has not been generated however I have received an email stating the amount will be refunded back but not sure when as they have not mentioned the date. When I am calling you giys , nobody is bothered to pick up the phone.

Please call me in this number +91-8880573166 or email me ayushisayush@yahoo.com.

And let me know when I will be getting my payment back .

I am not interested in getting the report and submit the document.

PAN Number- AKKPV6564C
shailesh@123

Jan 14, 2015

REJECTION OF SBI CREDIT CARD FOR LOW SCORE IN CIBIL

NAME: SHAILESH BHAGWANT DESHPANDE

ADDRESS: C/3-202 SAKET COMPLEX, MAJIWADE, THANE WEST, PIN 400601.

I fail to understand that I have no Loan to my Account to date, I have no outstanding from any of the Credit card agencies, In fact I have not used any credit card since past five years.

I applied for SBI credit card recently and it was refused for a low score.

Why should I be penalized and forced to buy a CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT, In fact I am an aggrieved person and should claim amount for the erroneous reports provided to SBI Credit Card Agency by CBIL.

Kindly provide Credit information report without any charges and rectify the blunders created, if no answer is received in a week's time I will be forced to proceed legally and claim compensation for the damages.

I will also request the forum to claim damages for such erroneous reports.

Shailesh B Deshpande.
Thane west

mob: 9869960393
email: shailesh_sbd@rocketmail.com
Vijayakumar.R

Jan 13, 2015

wrong loan account in Canara bank.

Dear Sir, I have no link in Canara bank from my birth on wards,I am very much unhappy canara bank updates my datails that i had taken business business loan in canara bank during 2007 My pan number is AGXPV8953C. I just want know which branch of canara bank in tamilnadu updated my pan number & details.Because of i am suffering from not getting any loans from any bank.
Kindly& request you sir/madam, remove my details in cibil,please provide the contact details of the canara bank branch whom they updated my details in CIBIL. Awaiting your positive reply.

R.Vijayakumar,
PAN NUMBER-AGXPV8953C,
CONTACT -91 8428521403.
Vijayakumar.R

Jan 13, 2015

wrong loan account in Canara bank.

Dear Sir, I have no link in Canara bank last 15 years on wards,I am very much unhappy that i had taken business business loan in canara bank during 2007 My pan number is AGXPV8953C. I just want know which branch of canara bank in tamilnadu updated my pan number &

R.Vijayakumar,

CREDIT INFORMATION BUREAU (INDIA) LIMITED.,
6th Floor,Back Pay Reclamation, Nariman Point,
MUMBAI-400021
Subject:
Request to Rectify Overdraft Account Outstanding In CIBIL Report (Controll Number :776794093 Dated : 7.1.2015)
I am holding Over Draft Account No: 306707711000009 duly maintained with vijaya Bank Devakottai Branch Sivagangai District Tamilnadu. I Availed the loan amount of 15,00,000/- . I Paid my all dues and closed the loan account and received the closing certificate on 28th March 2014. but even after 9 months CIBIL Report Says on 7.1.2014 as on date still there is outstanding of Rs.15,11,593/- as per CIBIL Report Controll Number : 776794093. Hence I Request you Kindly rectify this problem as soon as possible. Updation From Vijaya Bank Head office Bangalore has been forwarded to your office on 12.1.2015.
Personal Particulars :

Your’s Faithfully
N.SENTHILKUMAR
surathghosh

Jan 7, 2015

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH BANK HAS PUT ME UNDER CIBIL RATING?

One of the bank has put me under CIBIL rating.I just want to know which bank had done so and how to get rid of this CIBIL stamp?Kindly tell me where to go and the person/s to contact.I had been staying outside Kolkata due to my transfer of services and it is more than 8 years that I have not been to Kolkata.In this situation,the bank has given me a bad rating because there was no one to contact.......Please help me in this regard and oblige.Thanking you in anticipation..
SURATH KUMAR GHOSH
PAN No:-ADTPG4672L
D.O.B-15.8.1959
MOBILE-9475831418
Narender Dubey

Jan 3, 2015

CIBIL not updated

I have setteled down my all due and payments and i have all settelment document with me but my CIBIL has not been updated so far.
Kindly let me know my credit score and send me the detail of not approving my PL. My email Id is narender_dubey@rediffmail.com

Narender Dubey
+919717733833
+918573887788
sj2123

Jan 2, 2015

No soft copies attached

I requested a cibil report online and gave my details by paying Rs 470 dt 26/12/2014 . As the authentication was failed and did not match had to attach proof of ID and address which was done accordingly. Got a message at the end of submission that my report would be sent in 7 business days. Got a message from CIBIL stating Service Request Number 40161967 has been dispatched via professional couriers. Thanks for promptly sending the mail with the tracking number however I fail to understand why a soft copy was not sent to my email address mentioned which could really save the wating period. Kindly reply and see if you can send the soft copies to the mentioned email address.
CHN

Jan 2, 2015

Not reported to CIBIL by Co-Op Banks

Sir / Madam,

It is noted most of the Co-Operative banks are not getting their loan accounts updated in CIBIL even after 3 months...nor willing to give loan to their customers with reasonable rate of interest (blackmailing for more rate of interest), due to which Customers are not able to avail loan for their family requirements...even after loan cleared without any default...

The other banks who are willing to provide loan at reasonable rate of interest are not showing interest to provide loan due to the previous bank loan still showing as Current Balance Outstanding in CIBIL... even after loan cleared 3 months back.

Hence may please issue notice to all Co-Operative banks to get their Loan Accounts updated in CIBIL with immediate effect those who are not reported from last 3 months... without fail. So that Customers can approach the banks who are willing to provide loan at reasonable rate of interest. Kindly help our Indian valued & sincere customers............

On behalf of all Indians...
Common man
jagritii

Dec 29, 2014

HSBC Credit card Not remove from CIBIL report

HSBC Credit card Not remove from CIBIL report

My HSBC credit card no: 4862 6989 0512 5506 . My Due amount 98600/Rs, paid dated 20/12/2014 through neft net banking of IndusInd Bank ref no. 1562153 and  as on date there is no out standing due payable towards the card account.
But as on date No remove from CIBIL report my name.
My Pan No: AUMPA6995Q
I Have many complaine to HSBC Credit card customer service center for remove my name in CIBIL Report. NOt response to me.
Please update my CIBIL report.

Jagruti Ahire

9619130755

pranay8888

Dec 26, 2014

CHANGE OF SETTLEMENT STATUS IN CIBIL REPORT OF MY PERSONAL LOAN OF ICICI BANK‏

I Motupalli Sai Babu have taken personal loan with agreement number : LPGTR00009863617 in ICICI bank in Guntur branch for Rs 84000/- in the year 2007.I have cleared all the EMI' s and bounce charges in the year 2011 . Now,I had applied for the education loan for my son in SBI Tresuary branch , Guntur . The SBI authorities rejected the Education loan due to the settlement status present in the CIBIL CONSUMER CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT of personal loan of ICICI bank.In CIBIL report it was showing the balance of the loan amount to be paid is NIL and NO DUE letter is also been issued by the ICICI bank.

Hence,I request you to kindly the change the status of the settlement in CIBIL CONSUMER CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT positively so as to make eligible to apply for any loan and kindly inform me the necessary action taken by you.

Thanking you Sir.

Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - TRUSTABLE GURU JI 9815575291
    M LIVE IN PUNE MENE APNI LIFE MEIN MAULVI .TANTARIK,AB...
    ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE - 6344543 ex nk omprakash family pension
    sir My mother smt satish kumari nanda age90 yrs...
    Yatra.com - Yatra.com - Customer Service
    Dear Vandana Our Customer Care Team would have...
    Hathway Broadband - Hathway Broadband
    Dear Siddhartha Sahu, We apologize for any...
    Airtel - Misselling of postpaid plans
    Dear I am Srijith Cm, Mob no : 9964215429, actually...
    Ladies Purse - Losses Purse
    Dear Sir, My Mummy and My Broter in law...
    Misty Rock Receptionist - Yatra.com - Customer service
    Dear Mr Parmeesh At the onset please accept our sincere...
    Aircel prepaid - Automatic Balance Deduction
    Dear Sir/ madam, I am a new prepaid customer...
    AIRTEL / PRI LINE - MPLS Circuit ID-5905267 not working last 1 month
    Dear Sir, This link has the problem, today morning I have...