info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

Raakesh Jain

Apr 25, 2014

Fake office address in CIBIL Report

I , Rakesh Jain r/o R-256 , Greater Kailash , New Delhi confirm that the office address as shown in my CIBIL is fake and wrong .
My control no is 695888036 and the right addresses are :
Old Office till 2009 : B/2 Bhandari House , 91 Nehru Place , New Delhi --110 019
current since 2010 : 307, Osian Building , 12 Nehru Place , New Delhi -110 019

icicibankcare

Apr 18, 2014

CIBIL CLEARANCE

Dear Mr. Jani,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your account details. We will get back to you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
s.nathan

Apr 16, 2014

personel loan not santioned

I have applied for the personel loan in icici bank. This is my first personel loan I have applied and the bank says that the cibil score has declined my application stating that I have not paying the loan amount. when I have not taken the loan how the cibil score decline my personel loan application.
Charanjeet Singh Saini

Apr 15, 2014

Harrasement of SBI Card

The object of this letter is to get my name removed from CIBIL since all the outstanding dues have been paid by me as desired by the SBI Card statements. I am unnecessarily being harassed. I am giving below the development of dispute chronologically.

1. I received pre-approved “Encash Offer” for Rs.29000/- Year 2007
with condition to pay Rs.2707/- for 12 months.

2. I sent no acceptance of the above said offer.

3. DD No.253612 dt.21.6.2007 was sent to me 21/6/2007

4. I encashed above said DD 29/6/2007

5. First instalment was paid vide cheque No.976949 dt.17.7.2007 17/7/2007

6. All monthly instalments were paid (whose details are not being 3/6/2008
given) ending with last instalment by cheque No.287658
dt.3.6.2008. Loan was thus cleared in all respect with
no liabilities.

7. Monthly statement of June 2008 was received in which 20.6.2008
(a) Last instalment of Rs.2707/- was credited.
(b) But Rs.2313.19 was shown outstanding.

8. I registered a complaint with the call centre bearing June 2008
reference No.MG 0071900062123 and requested to,

(a) Immediately close my Account.
(b) Immediately block my card.

9. Mr. Ashish who registered above complaint informed me of 6.2008

(a) Exemption of Rs.1123.80 from outstanding 2313.19.
(b) Necessity of payment of Rs.1189.39 for closing my
account immediately.

10. I paid, as discussed above, Rs.1190.00 by cheque No.287659 dt.11.7.2008.

As per discussions with Mr. Ashish my account should have been closed at this moment but SBI Card sending me monthly statements showing outstanding amounts. I did not bother as did not owe any amount. The SBI card, instead of correcting mistake, registered my name with CIBIL.

I protested by lodging complaint with the Manager, Customer Service as under:

i. Complaint lodged with customer service with full details on 9.2.2014

ii. Reply of Atmanand Mishra of customer service received on 4.3.2014

iii. I was informed by Shri Atmanand, Customer care that ,

(a) SBI card has been receiving partial payments as against
total amount due payable, therefore late payment and
finance charges have been levied.

(b) Without giving any details of partial payments and
finance charges, I am told that there is outstanding
of Rs.8191.11 as of today.

(c) I was also told that SBI card is not in position to
provide waiver of entire outstanding.

(d) Further, I was requested to pay Rs.2726.54 in order
to “Zeroise” (sic) my SBI Card account.

(e) Nothing was mentioned about blocking my card
and closing my account.

Since I had been tricked by one of your employees Mr. Ashish into paying Rs.1189.39 in July 2008 and my account was not closed as promised therefore, I am not prepared to accept proposal of Shri Atmanand Mishra, who is luring me to pay additional Rs. 2726.54.

My impression of SBI Card is that:

(i) you provide loan without the card holder’s request.
(ii) If he accepts this unrequested loan and trapped into your trap.
(iii) He pays as per schedule and instalments decided by you, then some of your staff erroneously comes out with some outstanding.
(iv) When customer protests then you haggle and ask him to pay a part of the outstanding for settlement.
(v) When he pays as desired by you, then you back out from your promise.
(vi) You charge him further accusing him of making partial payments and send him exorbitant bills.
(vii) You repeat your offer of making part payment to “zeroize” my account which was already “Zeroized” six years ago.

I am submitting this to you with the hope that I will no longer carry above negative impression of SBI-Card due to mistakes of some petty clerk in your organization. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to close my account properly and inform me accordingly alongwith confirmation that my name has been withdrawn from CIBIL. It desired then other relevant documents may also be provided. Your immediate action is requested, since I have paid up all my dues in July 2008 itself.
Charanjeet Singh
abrar.nasrulla

Apr 10, 2014

Cibil Report Undelivered

I have received SMS stating that my CIBIL Report has been undelivered. The transaction Id is 98340106. Could you please check and advise why the report was undelivered as i have not received any communication fromthe courier dept.
katamravindra

Apr 8, 2014

name remove the cibil report

no dues of any bank till now, i have cleared the all amount of HDFC BANK
PERSONAL LOAN. LOAN AGREEMENT NO:-* 16867694*. So, i request to you that
update my cibil report
remove my name from the CIBIL list. I always remains grateful to you.
my pan number CBMPK1926Q KATAM RAVINDRA D O B 22-07-1965

ADDRESS

h no: 15-2-3 sri ram nagar luthergiri rajahmundry andhra pradesh india east godavari dist. pin-533104.
bmc2121

Apr 8, 2014

UPGRADE MY CIBIL REPORT

To, Barclays Loan A/c no. : LC019211007548455
CIBIL SCB Loan : A/c no. :49510843

Subject : DISPUTE RESOLUTION as per cibil dispute no. : DIS0414108536.

Dear Sir / Madam,
The brief facts will give you at glance the grievance which made to Standard Chartered Bank because of which the said bank agreed for settlement of the account :

1.) That in the year 2011, on 20th June 2011 the Barclays Finance which had their office at Jodhpur sanctioned a loan of Rs.9,09,100/- to us.
2.) We availed the loan immediately the said company to lodge ECS on our cash credit account no.30282659592 with State Bank of India.
3.) On 09/07/2012, subsequently we closed our cash credit account with State Bank of India and instructed the said company to lodge ECS on our current account no. 32397348209 with State Bank of India. We deposited the requisite fee of Rs. 552/- for change in ECS mandate vide receipt no. 722597 dated 19/07/2012.
4.) The Finance Company did not take any step on our request for change in ECS mandate up till today.
5.) We were regular in payment of installments till the company was having their office at Jodhpur. We paid the installment up to 22/01/2013 at Jodhpur.
6.) Suddenly, the Barclays Finance closed their operations at Jodhpur without informing their borrowers including us. We came to know about the sad fact when we tried to locate the office of the company at Jodhpur.
7.) We started to pay the installments to their representative who was regularly visiting Jodhpur but later on stopped coming to Jodhpur.
8.) We made one payment through Net banking on 20/03/2013. But, we were informed that the account has been taken over by Standard Chartered Bank. It is surprising neither the Barclays nor the Standard Chartered Bank informed us about the transfer of the account. Even the letter from Standard Chartered Bank which bears the date 19/06/2013 was delivered to us by courier on 22/02/2014. Without informing the takeover, the bank has no Rights to damage the Credit Report (CIBIL).
9.) Keeping in view the above facts and delays and omissions to inform us timely, the Standard Chartered Bank agreed to accept a sum of Rs.4,85,000/- in full and final settlement.
10.) As such, it is submitted that the bank has settled our account due their own faults and omissions and we are no way responsible for concessions allowed in repayment of the loan.
11.) As a matter of fact, we made the payment as GOOD BORROWER to maintain our goodwill and reputation without raising any disputes in Court of Law.
In the light of the above material and facts, we request you to maintain our credit rating and not downgrade the rating.

THANKING YOU FROM : PRAKASH CHAND JAIN

COPY TO : Standard Chartered Bank. PAN CARD NO. : ADSPJ7232N
CONTROL NO : 694337291
mayur.jani

Apr 7, 2014

CIBIL CLEARANCE

I was got personal loan from ICICI Bank,My personal loan Account No from ICICI Bank is LPABD00013937804 Due to some technical issue with Bank, Sales Executive (Loan Department) from Bank he committed me date of installment start 10th of every month but here surprised installment of payment start from Bank side 5th of every month and due to these wrong mismatched and communication gap my few installments are bounce and due to these both me and bank suffer lot.

Finally i have cleared,settled and complited all dues and collect No Objection Certificate from ICICI Bank on 29th November 2013.
Now,There are no dues left in the said account.

Now i have apply for a new loan in HDFC Bank but due to CBIL Problem my application was rejected.So kindly i request you to make a consideration to clear the CBIL Issue to goahead for new banking relationship.

Personal Information is given below.
Name:-Mayur Yashvantkumar Jani

Mayur Jani
sudhakarraju2014

Mar 31, 2014

CIBIL Clearance

I was using ICICI & HDFC credit cards. Due to some severe personal problem I have made the dues promptly & I have cleared and settled all the dues finally. Now I have applied for a new credit card but due to CIBIL problem my application was rejected. So Kindly I request you to make a consideration to clear the CIBIL Issue to goahead for new banking relationships.

Personal Information is given below:

Name: D.Sudhakar Raju
PAN No: BMRPS6462G
Contact No: 9551084566
ICICI Card No: 4477 4645 4504 5001 & 5176 5370 9878 3002
HDFC Card No: 4346 7720 0379 0937
aswathbookcentre

Mar 29, 2014

Payment paid for Cibil rating but confirmation receipt not received.

I did not received my CIBIL score , but i paid the 470rs thru HDFC Bank but I have received the Ref.No.SCO0314934639.

Please help me to get the CIBIL score and which loan was not closed.

My details:

Mail.id. abc_chandra@hotmail.com.
ved prakash gupta

Mar 29, 2014

update my cbil report

u r report is showing that I have an auto loan dt. 14.06.2003 pending amount 260000/- from standard charted bank ...but bank has setteled my loan and has also provided the No Objection Certificate in 17.05.2011.
My mileage account no. 62405007841
ved prakash gupta
418 sookh complex munshipulia indira nagar lucknow
pin. 226016
PAN AEPPG4176A
email id. Gupta.ved@gmail.com
sir, plz.do the need full action.
thanks
senthil kumar .k

Mar 24, 2014

wrongly catch

i have taken only 2 personal loans but in Cibil 3 loans shown in profile .
that loan amount is 2 lakhs on the month of Feb 2013 it was wrongly shown pls check let as which bank it has been shown .

i already appiled for Online cibil and the amount 470 Rs also pls give the loan amount of 2 laks in Feb 2013.

CIBIL Registration ID: SCO0314930752

K.senthil Kumar
saheb singh chhabra

Mar 20, 2014

OVERDUE LONOF AMT 700000

I HAVE CC LIMIT IN UNION BANK OF INDIA. NAME OF SUPERFIT AUTO. IND. THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH RENEWAL.ANY LOAN AMT RS 70,00,000 IS OVER DUE YEAR 2005 NAME OF SAT PAL SINGH CHHABRA.
PLEASE CHEAK MY A/C .SEND ON MY EMAIL. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS sfaindustries@rediffmail.com
gurp

Mar 18, 2014

not received cibil report, but loans getting rejected

Not receiving the report. Applied on 1 feb 2014. Contacted cibil many times from past 1 and 1/2 months. Always get only one response that I will receive it in three days but nothing happens. My recent cc request has been declined by icici stating that it is because of cibil report.

email: gurp@rediffmail.com
Transaction ID: 94463473
2750398- cibil calling refrence number
narender009

Mar 14, 2014

cibil staff sale data banks for recovery

Hello sir i request to cibil score and they send me after few days but after few months many banks contact me for recovery . this mean if we apply for score they sale data to bank and illegal recovery agencies . suggest to all people be careful to cibil . they all are doing for money and banks pay high omission .
manpreet84

Mar 10, 2014

WRONG DATA UPDATE

Dear SIr,
My Self Manpreet Singh S/O S. mohinder Singh R/O T 17 12 Desh Bandhu Gupta Rd New delhi 110005 ,
we apply for a home loan but the related bank ask me your details show in cibil cell & my aplication rejected ,
but actullty till date we not take any loan /creadit card in any bank , so what is the issue created
pls resolve this issue & call my mobile no. 9899273876 it's very urgent

Thanks & Regds
Manpreet Singh
kv.vinothkumar

Mar 6, 2014

cibil score not received

I did not received my CIBIL score , but i paid the 470rs thru Axis Bank but I have received the control number."687349161"

Please help me to get the CIBIL score and which loan was not closed.

Vinothkumar.V
2nd floor, Plot no 19 East
Ramakrishna Street ,
Sathosapuram , Chennai 60073.
Mobile No: 8754373132
sonu sahu

Mar 5, 2014

to remove name from cibil

dear sir
please ref. to the above mentioned subject we had taken home loan wide agreement no.LBBWR00001075760 please not that we had allready cleared forclosed and other dues wide reciept no.7786199 dated 23 april 2009 from ICICI BANK LTD AFTER so many reminders still our name is not moved from cibil once again you are requested to please remove our name from cibil list thanking you
date:05/03/2014
your faithfully
om prakash s/o devi singh
38 monut nagar
beawar dist;ajmer pin code;305901
pan no.axsps9992c
voter id no.IUG/0711374
date of birth;22/7/1956
mobile no.09829824632
kamla devi w/o om prakash
38 monut nagar
mobile no;0935242388
sonikab

Mar 4, 2014

Wrong Cibil

I Rakesh Kumar S/O of Kali charan got wrong cibil report of 48 loans. My Pan card no is AGPK2348D , Voter Card no is PBA 7781321 and DOB is 13.06.1974. Cibil report is sowing in the name of Dr Rakesh Kumar Sharma, dob 31-08-1955. Kindly provide me right cibil report.
Kunal Devalia

Feb 25, 2014

CIBIL report wrongly updated

I hereby confirm that I had no credit cards in the year 2007 whereas it is showing in my CIBIL report that I had taken credit card dated 15-1-2007 and overdue amount is Rs13927/- and current balance is Rs.121044/-.I have only ICICI bank credit card which I am using it from August 2013 if my cibil report is so bad than ICICI bank would have rejected my credit card application but they have approved it.This is to further inform you that I have taken a home loan on December 2012 from DHFL that time my CIBIL score was -1 and now I have applied in ICICI bank for Balance transfer of the existing home loan and all of a sudden my cibil score is only 594 points with credit card overdues which I never used.Because of current cibil report I am not able to transfer my home loan to ICICI Bank.

So kindly correct the wrong entries and my cibil score.

Name- Kunal Devalia
control no - 677304765
email id - devalia.kunal@gmail.com
bvp

Feb 21, 2014

Wrong CIBIL Report

As I Prakash B V , I have taken a personal loan from HDFC bank and Credit card loan of the same bank,and Auto loans from ICICI bank and sundaram finance ,But I have cleared the all the loans and I got NOC(Clearence letter)from all the BAnks, But In My CIBIL report still it Showing the Outstandig details and it effecting on my cibil scores.because of this my cibil scores get down and I am not getting any loan from the banks,from past three months i am suffering a lot because of this cibil report.hence I kindly request you to Update my CIBIL report.and also i am looking for homes loan from the banks,because of this this Cibil disputes I couldn't get any loans from the banks,i kindly request you to update my cibil report and remove my name from the cibil disputes.and also increse my cibil scores,i am very thankfull to you,kindly do the needfull as much as earliest,my deatails are given below,

Name: prakash B V
Address: prakash B V
Srushti nivasa,SPG colony,Tavarekere,Magadi main Road,Bangalore south-562130
rahilsyed

Feb 20, 2014

if ur looking for any settlement,any updates in CIBIL or improve score within 30 days

Thank you for looking an ad Regarding Cibil issues If your looking for the service like updating improving Cibil score and helping your loans, credit cards settle or close in Cibil report we will help you to update and clear from Cibil in priority basis where there would not be any problem in future at the time you apply for any type of loan...WE PROVIDE SERVICE ALL OVER INDIA....))))))))) Syed: 8095355329 rahilsyed007@gmail.com
satishkumar15

Feb 18, 2014

Wrong cibil report

Sub-wrong cibil report
I have Taken only TWO LOANS one from SBI AUTO i.e. 95000 and another is PERSONAL from HDFC 250000. But My cibil report shows more than These two LOANS. So, Please rectify my cibil report for my smooth function of my life.It is so Urgent.

SATISH KUMAR

Jharkhand
rsthakar

Feb 14, 2014

wrong cibil report

I have Taken only Rs.TEN LACKS LOANS from DENA BANK AIROLI BRANCH in Feb 2011 Current balance amount is Rs.9,58,747 only ,But My cibil report shows Loan amount more than Ten lacks ( Loan amount Rs.20,00,000 lacks & Current Balance Rs.19,58,747 which is wrong), So Please rectify my cibil report for my smooth function of my life.

Pls.do the needful at the earliest.If you have any query contact me on 9322779929 & give me SMS if cibil report is corrected.
Waiting for your positive reply.

Ramesh Shankar Thakar
Member ID : BNO1091152
Control no : 67,80,19,895
enian

Feb 13, 2014

cibil score not received

I didnot received my cibil score yet,but i paid the 470rs in cibil website,but i received only like uknoledgment paper.there is dont have any cibil score.how can i receive my score?
my mobile no is-9841169115
Mambakkam main road,
Sithalapakkam
chennai-old-600073 new-600126.

RBI - Fraud mail
    Customer services, www.rbi.org ...
    LIC - Using abusing Language
    Dear Sir, Today I have received call from LIC from...
    janak positioning & surveying ltd - not giving the salary
    hi sir my name is tarun kumar . I am working in janak...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Moin.A.Siddiqui, Sorry for the inconvenience. This...
    snap deal - Snapdeal
    Dear Pavan Kumar, We apologize for the inconvenience....
    eBay.in - eBay India
    Dear Kapil, We regret to inform you that your eBay...
    Idea Celluler - unwanted bills
    Hi, My name is Neeraj Kumar mob 9990486336, This is to...
    BMC - cut of old tree
    Respected Sir, This is to another complain that the...
    pspcl - Wrong and Inflated Billing
    Subject: wrong issuing of power bills since last six...
    Honda - Monopoly of dealers
    We had talk to Honda dealer in agra (Satya Honda &...