info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

Sharma2031970

May 27, 2016

Overdue of my car loan

Dear Team ,
My name is Sunil kumar sharma & my d.o.b (20-03-1970) & pan no is ACFPS4643C. Address -50,new G.t.b nagar lane no 2, jalandhar. I have recently generated my cibile report and I came to know that there is showing overdue rs 11600 in my car loan open date (12-10-2002) from ABN AMRO .ABN AMRO is closed .Now I wold to know the a/c no nd bank name ,so that I can pay my overdue amount and get cleaness from cibile. .my control no is 1079034108.
My email I'd is shaineagency@Gmail.Com
Thanks & Regard
Sunil kumar sharma..
Sudesh Devi

May 24, 2016

loan does not belong to me

Dear Team CIBIL,

My Self Mahavir singh s/o sh. Surat Singh & My Address is Janak puri colony karnal road kaithal State Haryana (136027) Mobile No. is 9896373575 My Pan No. Is BOLPS5615F EMAIL id is btopup258@gmail.com

Dispute Id CDS16052016000179 Date 16/05/2016 control No. 1077542267 Member Id BN01073926 Opening Date 12-07-2003 Current Balance is 199871/-, Sanction Loan 200000/-, Type -- Business Loan-Agriculture, Ownership INDIVIDUAL PUNJAB AND SIND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER - 06771600000240
rajneeshrico

May 23, 2016

please dispute a buissness loan and acar loan from my cibil report.

I were taking a personal loan from tata capital but tata capital showes in my cibil report two loanshow a buisness loan and a car loan.but dear sir I have never taken car loan and buisness loan.Control No.1047655412
vekas.sharma24

May 19, 2016

Is there any way to fill a suite against CIBIL

Dear Sir/Madam

Is there any way to file a suite against CIBIL, as banks robbing people on the name of the credit's future they have full authority to announce any one as defaulter, you need to pay high foreclosures amount just to avoid the your credit history, is the CIBIL a kindly of sharpened naked sword given in hands of financial institutes to slaughter there clients in anyway

Kindly guide as in my knowledge i can gather 100 guy to plent a joint suite and if i promote it throught social media then may be i can get lacs

Looking forward toward your resposne

Best regards
VIkas
vekas.sharma24@gmail.com
Sudesh Devi

loan does not belong to me

Dear Team CIBIL,

My self Mahavir Singh s/o Sh. surat singh &My Address is Janakpuri colony Karnal Road Kaithal State Haryana (136027) Mobile No. is 9896373575, my Pan No. Is BOLPS5615F,email Id btopup258@gmail.com

DISPUITE ID CDS16052016000179 DATE 16/05/2016 Control No.1077542267 Member Id:BN01073926 Opening Date 12-07-2003 Current Balance 199871/- Sanction Loan 200000/- Type Business Loan-Agriculture Ownership INDIVIDUAL PUNJAB & SIND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER -06771600000240
vasudevan perumal

CIBIL COMPLAINT

NAME VIJAYALAKHSMI

DATEOF BIRTH 06/02/1968

PAN NO ANTPV2984L

I HAVE APPLIED A HOME LOAN BUT CIBIL PROBLEM IS THEIR I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY LOAN FROM BANK SO RE SOLVE THE PROBLEM
rajeshkumar123

May 13, 2016

bussiness loan

CONTROL NO.1053349484 unnecessary three loan of sbi, axis bank,and icici bank which i had not taken. Sir, my name is Rajesh kumar s/o janak raj,R/o c- 1, block- b, basant nagar janipur jammu 180007.my pan card no.ECJPK7962N D.O.B 22-06-1974. Sir, my report reflect three unknown loan of sbi, axis and icici bank with wrong name and address which i had not taken any time.I reached to branch also for same but they even donot have account with my name. I complaint to them but they said that it is the fault of cibal beaur, so that you should contact them, please solve my problem as i am facing the problem in registering for new loan. REGARDS RAJESH KUMAR, CONTACT NO. 9906088380
CreditLoan

May 12, 2016

Credit score and loans

Credit Card or Personal/Business/Home/Two Wheeler/Auto Loan Default – know how credit card debt default affects your credit health, find out the consequences of credit card and loan default. Get assistance on credit default from Indian Credit Advisors. Contact to: 7208205581-prisha
parmi pal

May 11, 2016

UNNECESSARY 4 LOAN OF BOB WHICH I HAD NOT TAKEN

SIR,
MY name is parmi pal s/o premi pal pan no. AKCPP4805C , DOB - 06-12-1973 from rudrapur,Uttarakhand,mail id - suraj.pal272@gmail.com , contact no-8954505957

sir,my report reflects 4 unknown loans of bank of baroda , which i had not taken any time i reached to the branch also for same but they even dont have account also with my name i complaint to them but they said that it is the fault of cibil beaur so you should contact to them.
please, solve the problem as i am facing the problem in registering for new loan

PARMI PAL
contact no. 8954505957
tammali sharada

May 11, 2016

couldnot get cibil due to same regester user id

i Tammali Sharada have applies for two cibile reports of ;;

1)Pitla Krishna
2) Tammali Sharada

for both above applicants i have mention same user id;;( mrakesh6666@gmail.com)

i have sucessfully getting the link of Pittla Krishna.but when i am trying to open my link of Tammali Sharada i could not get it .but

the link is tracking to pitla krishna due to both registed user id are same.so kindly guide me how shall i get my cibil by using

above user id..

Thanking You,

Tammali Sharada

mob::8008715577
TNAGARAJA

May 6, 2016

CIBIL NOT UPDATED

CIBIL not updated
I have setteled down my all due and payments and i have all settelment document with me but my CIBIL has not been updated so far.
Kindly let me know my credit score and send me the detail of not approving my PL. My email Id is tekumaniraj@gmail.com

Narender Dubey
+91944069878
Bijeesh N.A

May 6, 2016

Cibil Report not updated

My name is Bijeesh N.A, Kalpetta, Wayanad District, Kerala. I have taken a PMRY Loan from Indian Overseas Bank, Kalpetta Branch, Kerala (A/c No. 830100016) and which had been closed on 05-03-2015. But recently I came to know that that the loan history has not been closed in cibil. Hence, i request you to kindly update my Cibil report by deleting the loan history.
kamspreet

May 1, 2016

Wrong name and Pan detail

I have issue in detail provided in my cibil report on last page. Name and Pan number differ from my original information.
Copied below:

ADDITIONAL MATCHES -- YOUR ENQUIRY ON KAMAL KUMAR GUPTA RETURNED MULTIPLE FILES. SEE INFORMATION
RELATED TO ADDITIONAL SUBJECT KAMAR GUPTA KUMAR BELOW.
CONSUMER INFORMATION:
ADDRESS(ES):
ADDRESS AG 211 SHALIMAR BAGH NR GURUDWARA 110088
CATEGORY:NOT CATEGORIZED RESIDENCE CODE: DATE REPORTED:31-01-2007
END OF REPORT ON KAMAR GUPTA KUMAR
All information contained in this credit report has been collated by Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited (CIBIL) based on information provided
Gursahib Singh

Apr 30, 2016

CLEAR CIBIL REPORT AGAINST WRONG LOAN DETAILS

Respected Sir/Mam,

1. I had applied car loan in SBI but bank asking me as per my CIBIL REPORT one AGRICULTURE loan has been run in your CIBIL Report Rs 3,90,000/- but it is not to me. As per CIBIL REPORT individual loan taken from PNB account No 0382008800005444 and I have personally check from PNB, Gandhinagar this not belong to me and his father name and home address totally different with me his father name is Harjinder Singh and joined account with Bohar Singh and village Dubli it is totally wrong and mismatch with my details. My personally details are as under :- Gursahib singh S/O Surat Singh VPO - Khemkaran and DOB 20 Apr 1980.

2. In view of above sir please short out the matter and clear above amount Rs 3,90,000/- from my CIBIL REPORT. (CONTROL NUMBER 1063663299)

3. So, kindly look after me as i am army a person. I have no more time to check the day by day. thanks.

Gursahib Singh
Mob - 8154009903
sjth.88

Apr 25, 2016

Cibil Score

I had taken personal loan from axis bank. The loan account number is PPR007700622024. Current status of this loan is closed with NO dues. However, during my loan term, amount was debited on 5th of every month. My salary account is with Corporation bank and I was getting salary 5ht of every month in the afternoon or in the evening. Once I receive the salary, I will put into axis bank account. Axis bank will debit the amount in the afternoon, so whenever salary is made in the evening, those days, my loan account has bounce charges. This badly affected my cibil score. I have checked with the Axis bank to extend the date at which amount is deducted because my salary is on 5th of every month afternoon or evening. They said it is not possible. Because of their protocol, I had many bounce back charges. Now, I kindly request you to correct my cibil score. I have NO due letter from Axis bank. Please make needfull changes as soon as possible. I'm unable to apply for any loans in any bank due to this issue.
DR VIJAY KUMAR

Apr 22, 2016

unknown loan with wrong PAN number and wrong voter id number refeclecting in my cibil report

dear sir /madam ,

my name is vijay kumar , s/o hazari lal choudhary , address - manick chand talab , po - anisabad , patna (biha) . i was facing unknown laon (LIC HSG HOUSING LOAN ACCOUNT NO. 211000002276) and incorrect voter id number , so that i was mailing complain to cibil which service request number was 41170671 and dispute confirmation was (D000250621) but correction report you send me which control no. 1029435845 contained incorrect information like incorrect PAN no AGZPK2370G , incorrect voter id SWJO761551 and incorrect email id .
most humbly request to please correct my cibil report because no one bank ready to loan me on above mention detail . my correct detail given below -
vijay kumar

Apr 19, 2016

PAYMENT UPDATE

SIR/ MAM

MY SELF AMIT KUMAR I ALREADY PAY CREDIT CARD AMOUNT
IN 2007 . PLS UPDATE & BETTER MY CIBIL SCORE.

BANK NAME ; CITI BANK & ABN AMRO BANK

PAN NO; AOSPK3640L
EMAIL ID ; amitkumar1142@gmail.com
mob; 8860372529
CALLARUN

Apr 13, 2016

i have not recieved my cibil report

i have applied to cibil score but unfortunately it was returned back.why it was happend i dont know please send it back
shiva_Complaint

Apr 11, 2016

Incorrect Details in MY CIBIL report--My loan got rejected

This is regards to the incorrect data captured in my cibil report.please refer to control number 1048313218. As per my knowledge i don't have any outstanding dues on the gold loan against my name or on my pan no BMVPM1392K.My personal loan topup got rejected due to this error reflecting in my Cibil report.I have tried raising online dispute but,the site is never responding.Have also noticed in the Cibil report that my name as consumner: it was mentioned as SHIVA MANOHAR RENUKUNTALA instead of SHIVA MANOHAR RENUKUNTLA
and also at consumer information section it was captured as SHIVAKUMAR RENUKUNTLA and in telephone section out of 4 number mentioned in the report first 2 numbers are wrong numbers.Due to this errors my loan application got rejected.Request you kind help in rectifying this error.Thank you.

Shiva.
9640861534.
Jega Deesan.M

Apr 6, 2016

CIBIL Consumer Services - My score decreases after Payment from 635- 551

CIBIL Authorities,

First of all - The requested page "/file-consumer-dispute" could not be found. Could not file online.

My name is Jegadeesan and my CONTROL NUMBER: 1,048,337,489

When I checked my score today it was 551 and earlier when I applied on Jan 4th it was 635 and I paid my cards after that now I am in desperate situation in my life either to live or die.

I just got message through sms that my score is 551 and I am really disappointed..

But after paying fully and no DPD and without no current balance on anything this really hurts.

I need to apply my loan within next week to come out of big trouble.

Please help me what can be done or how can dispute be raised on re-computation.

My Account information:

My Account information:

SBI AUTO LOAN (PERSONAL) 00000033158703215 - CURRENT BALANCE - 0 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(31-07-2015)

HDFC BANK PERSONAL LOAN 24764621 - CURRENT BALANCE - 42,615 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(29-02-2016)

ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD 0000000007456410 - CURRENT BALANCE - -1 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(05-02-2016)

CITIBANK CREDIT CARD 4386280013427194 - CURRENT BALANCE - 0 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(24-03-2016)

HDFC BANK AUTO LOAN (PERSONAL) 22544514 - CURRENT BALANCE - 0 - DATE REPORTED AND CERTIFIED(31-07-2013)

Help me. Please I have also sent an email regarding this to info email with control number 1,048,337,489.

Jegadeesan
rahul thukral

Mar 29, 2016

want to access my cibil score

I had taken a personal loan.my one cheque was bounced and I had cleared the penalty.so pls access my cibil score.
Anuradha Gaikwad

Mar 18, 2016

Cibil record not updated

Hi team . my name is Anuradha Gaikwad from Pune ....my control no is 984 843 151 . pls note that I had taken a personal loan from ICICI bank back in 2008 which was layer closed in may 2013 .... however it is still reflecting in my cibil record . due to which my loans are getting declined... i also have NOC for the same ...,alo there was another 2wheeler loan takn in same year ...for which the vehicle was surrender ..due to which I am not getting NOC for the same ......please assist me to update my cibil report...... u can contact me on anuradha.gaikwad@tcs com

lankaprasad

Mar 14, 2016

cleared loan reflecting as current outstanding in cibil report

sir, my name is venkata subrahmanya vara prasad lanka (LVSV.PRASAD). I have taken a gold loan on 6th july 2015 from Syndicate bank,Nagaram branch, Hyderabad, Ranga reddy dist a sum of Rs.34,000/- and it was cleared in the month august along with intetrest. But recently i came to know that that amout was not closed in cibil and is showing as current outstanding. I approached the bank yesterday and enquired about this issue. They told me that the loan was closed and we dont know regarding cibil. They also told to me to come tomarrow to issue a no due letter from bank side. please look into the matter and do the needful sir. my cibil member id is BN01199516, Member reference number is 69446009, Control number is 000999603552 . My email id is : madhuprasad2001@gmail.com
k.veena

Mar 11, 2016

CIBIL Clearence

Debt Doctor is India’s first and only Retail Debt Management Company, with
NOC from RBI and ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Debt Management and Debt
Counseling. We are 5 years old with more than 20,000 Account Acquisitions.

Further to our conversation, find attached PIF (Personal Information Form),
please fill this form and send it back to us along with a copy of your Pan
card/ address proof to initiate process.

Any of the following:

Id proof: Pan card

Address proof: Passport/bank statement/ Passbook/ telephone bill/Mobile
bill/ electricity bill/ Voter’s id.

As mentioned, there is an Enrollment process to Debt Doctor as it would
require documentation to be completed by you, this would enable Debt doctor
to communicate with the Banks & Credit Bureau initially and further to
arrive at a resolution for your issue.

We can do following for you:

1.We will purchase a detailed CIBIL report (CIR) on your behalf.
2.We will be analyze your Credit History & Credit Score.
3.A detailed plan will be drafted to resolve any discrepancies first i.e.,
(you might have paid all the dues to the financial institutions and
information in CIBIL is wrongly updated. We will fix the errors on your
credit report) Then we will check about the defaults / overdue amount to be
paid by you to the financial institutions.
4.We will first check with you (since when you have defaulted or not paid
the amount to the financial institutions) Then we will check with the bank
about the closure amount.
After paying the closure amount to the creditors.
5.We will get you the closure letter/ No due certificate letter from the
bank.
6.We take the complete responsibility of the documentation for closure.
7.We also ensure the CIBIL update is done by the bank. And whichever
information’s are not updated in the report we will get it updated in the
report.
For the score to improve there must be running loan or credit card so we
will get you a pre paid card for the score improvement and monitor for the
score.
8.After updating all the records in CIBIL, your CIBIL will be cleared & then
loans should not get declined.
Once you enroll with us we will provide you a registration number valid for
lifetime.

As per our conversation over the phone regarding the issues related to your
cibil report, We at debt doctor do” CIBIL MASKING”, clearing the old credit
histories by paying past dues to your various outstanding loans. Here first
need to talk to your bank, pay the old dues. Get NOC & No dues from the bank
& ask there for update your record into CIBIL & at the same time, and need
to contact CIBIL to correct the status for past mistakes. CIBIL will check
with the lenders & after getting the confirmation, they will remove the
settled or written off status from your report & then will update your
credit score also.

After you register with us, our Service team will get in touch with the
banks/ financial institutions related to your credit report, and initiate
this cibil masking procedure and negotiate and close the status, post which
our cibil team will work with you towards improving your track record and
ways to rebuild your credit score.

We can help you clearing these issues with our services and improve your
credit report and make you credit worthy.
Veena

Debt Doctor Management Services Private Ltd.
ISO 9001;2008 Certified Company
Mobile: 9739881082
sunilpolixel

Mar 8, 2016

HDFC Bank

There was a issue with HDFC Bank Card No.4617873001594198 2 years before and i opted for settlement plan and paid the amount even though the problem was not on my side.

Kindly let me know even after the settlement my score has not been increased to opt for loan or any credit card.

I have furnished my PAN card details below for reference
ANRPK9776D

Dish TV - misrepentation of bundle packages
    Called dish to get information on packages, was on phone...
    Airtel - balance deduction
    Respected Sir, My self Abhishek Kumar my mobile no....
    IRCTC - Refund Amt
    I have booked one E Ticket on 29th September 2016 from ...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - No network in my area
    No network in my area Hello jio team. My name is...
    care---paytm.com - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    Cola Cola US - coca cola
    Hello sir/mam Good morning and good...
    Skybags Trolley - Skybag lock is not opening
    This is very frustrating for me. I have purchased Skybag...
    SBI,ADB,Pondicherry - Non payment of pension 7 pay commission
    My SBI acct is with SBI,main Pondicherry. My S/A no....