info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

Gangadhar M

Aug 1, 2014

Regaring Personal Loan

Hi Sir/Madam,
Once I applied for personal loan in HDFC bank. They told because of educational loan late payment your CIBIL score went down. So they rejected my application. I closed my educational loan on 7th March 2014. After closing also, they are telling because of credit history, they are not able to provide loan. i couldn't repay educational loan properly, When I didnt have any job. Now I am getting 37000 and dont have any loan. Still They are not providing. I dont know how you people are evaluating person by only seeing the history. It is wrong method. I am in need of money for my sister's marriage and other commitments. Kinldy explain me what is the option you have for me? I am already mentally disturbed. Many criminal are formed in our country Because of such problems. "INDIAN RULES ARE ALWAYS BEHIND PAST"
Royal07

Jul 31, 2014

correct information regard my PAN No

I am the proprietor of M/s Royal Associates its a sole proprietorship firm having PAN No BMHPS5079P as per CIBIL information i have not availed such type of overdraft facilities (business loan) of
1) Rs. 6.3 crore
2) Rs. 50 lacs
3) Rs. 35 lacs
4) Rs. 45 lacs from any financial institute or from any bank till date. This is not the correct information, Please advice the correct information and delink the other information from my PAN CARD and from my firm M/s Royal Associates .

Thanking You

Yours Truly

M/s Royal Associates
surender paul gupta

Jul 30, 2014

correction of record

I have got the loan amounting rs.1.50 lacs from state bank of india pau branch which has been paid back to the bank and got the certificate of nothing outstanding.now I approached the union bank of india miller ganj ludhiana branch for loan to start the business.The bank authorities informed me the outstanding of loan obtained from SBI PAU of which the no due certificate has already been issued to me..kindly arrange to rectify this mistake of the SBI PAU.
meenasam07

Jul 27, 2014

Wring information about persoanl loan

Sir;

I am T.Meenakshi PAN no AGHPM9176E, i am applying for Housing laon through SBI, in verification of the CIBAL report, it is being informed that a persoanl Loan taken in the year 2004 is being refelected though i have paid it in Full.

I am not sure about the bank on which i have taken the loan, requesting you to furnish the bank details of the same so that i can confirm about the repayment record and also request you to correct the same

T.Meenakshi
Mobile no 9710916747
Mobile no2 - 8056048071
Kailash Chandra Dehury

Name in CIBIL

I have applied for home loan from MEGHANA FINANCE LTD but my loan has been rejected.Reason-Name in cibil.. As I have no House loan in any bank/financiers.and how it shows I don't know.

So Kindly solve my problem and correct the wrong entries and my cibil score.

Kailash Chandra Dehury
At-Hemasurpara
Po/Dist-Angul
Mobile : 09937182511
dharmdilip

Jul 24, 2014

l have no a/c in indasind bank but indasind bank say to me our a/c is alredy open how ever

Currently I am working in Tatwa company and this company proved to saillary a/c but this saillery a/c is not working after 20 days also so Iam doing current stetus of my a/c then bank person said to me you have already a a/c on indasind bank.then I feel stocky automatically beco I have no. Any a/c in indasind bank . then bank person contect on our team .but they have already proved that same thinks them I will go my near branch . they have same think proved to me but actually that a/c is not my a/c but documents is submitted also my in this conditions what I con do? I want closed my a/ c but 4600 rs is also maines so plz help me
m_psingh

Sub: Your Refrence no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014

I have raise the dispute my Cibil report remove the Status“ Written Off” for the loan a/c no. 1673681000014 dt.16.09.2003 for Rs. 56000/- from Canara Bank .as on 04/06/2014 in your deptt. I have receive the conformation from your deptt with reference no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014 which is written my dispute is resolved within 30 working days & also write in mail and as well as conformation received from concerned bank i.e: CANARA BANK .
So I request you to CANARA BANK please forward my loan status in cibil as soon as possible & my request is accepted in CANARA BANK and The Senior Manager of CANARA BANK Mr. Rajeev is forward the My Loan Status in cibil as on 16/07/2014 Wednesday from the bank email id: Cb1673@Canarabank.com .
So I request you please take a neccessory action and update my status in cibil report i.e remove Written Off . as soon as possible .

Your`s Faithfully
MAHINDER PAL SINGH
DOB : 30-06-1974
PAN NO. AXAPS1537M
PHONE : 9415440011 / 9839886768
Email : mpkanpur30@yahoo.com
m_psingh

Sub: Your Refrence no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014

I have raise the dispute my Cibil report remove the Status“ Written Off” for the loan a/c no.1673as on 04/06/2014 in your deptt. I have receive the conformation from your deptt with reference no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014 which is written my dispute is resolved within 30 working days & also write in mail and as well as conformation received from concerned bank i.e: CANARA BANK .

Your`s Faithfully
Email : mpkanpur30@yahoo.com
neerajp

Jul 22, 2014

WRONG ENTERIES IN MY CIBIL SCORE

MY CIBIL TRANS ID 112374772 In my cibil score lot of other banks enteries and loans have merged , which is not mine . The below listed credit card and loans are not mine. Request you to verify and correct my Report
1. SBI CREDIT CARDS. NO. 0004317575134008524

PAN NO. AHOPK1168L
Gurinder Mangat

Jul 19, 2014

Wrong cibl report

This is to inform you that i GURINDER SINGH S/o Harpal Singh has pan-CQOPS8842N.... i hav recently applied for agriculture loan from Axiss bank... because of my personal requirements.... then i came to know abt my CIBL report whic is negative.... i came to know abt my CIBL report through bank.... its very embarrasing to see my report negative because of two pending loans of 8,00,000/and 2,70000/.... in the dec of 2010(both between a week)... i m shocked because i havnt apply for any loan with that amounts and i didnt recieve any type of benefit of loan from any bank....i want to know the details of the pending loan which are still on my cibl report and plz let me know the process which can help me to improve my credits..

Gurinder singh
misrimal B mali

Jul 17, 2014

acceptance of address regarding CIR report

i misrimal B mali here by request you to consider my given address for the transaction id:111929398 for CIR report. the given ID proof and address proof are true to my concern and kindly request you to consider for further process of my CIR report.

with regards,
miarimal B mali
ph no . +919944488124
singh.ranjeet

Jul 7, 2014

regarding loan

Sir,I have applied for a loan in HDFC for buying a vehicle,but the bank denied my approval saying that I am a guaranteer to somebody who hasnot paid his dues of almost 30,000 but under my knowledge I am not a guaranteer of any such party,the bank also provided me with some reference no.-000721306874 and thus i quated the complaint.
Ranjeet singh.
mob.-938624231,9431165949.
emilid-j.prateeksr@gmail.com
piyush bansal

Jul 6, 2014

personal loan

I have applied for personal loan in Hdfc bank. But bank has denied by giving reason that I am having dues of my las byke finance EMI. But already I have cleared all my EMIs. And u am having no due of bajaj finance.
So pls help me out so that easily I can process my personal loan with Hdfc. Already I am havin salary account in Hdfc bank since last 7 years to till date.
Thanx and regards
Raju Bansal
Village and post- Sirauli.
Home no.-222
Distt- Ghaziabad
U.p. 201102
rafiqul islam talukdar

Jul 2, 2014

removal of my name from cibil

respected sir i have applied a car loan in hdfc bank and my loan has been rejected saying that i have already taken loan from UCO BANK and ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK. but no such loan is issued on my name. so sir kindly request you to take necessary action and remove my name from such loan so that my car loan can be approved. my details are as follows-

NAME- RAFIQUL ISLAM TALUKDAR
PAN NO - AIEPT1206B
DOB - 24/09/1985
alok sharma

Jun 30, 2014

remove our name from cibil report

My mother late Smt. Shanta Sharma was taken loan from HDFC Bhopal in the year 2003,2004,2006 for the up gradation of our house and i was the co applicant with her. Due to some reasons we had a dispute with HDFC on some issues because of that the payment schedule was irregular, somehow it was settled down and we paid full n final amount with all dues to HDFC and obtained the NOC in the year of 2011-2012. Recently i had applied for education loan for my son from SBI Bhopal they told me that there is a negative report shown in my cibil report , in this matter i request you that when we have already paid the whole amount to HDFC so my name should be deleted from the list of cibil reportso so that i can get education loan for my son. In this matter you can take the status report from HDFC Bhopal also. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Alok Sharma
E7/66,Ashoka Society
Arera Colony
Bhopal..Mobile..09303107667
Mail Add. aloksharmasj@gmail.com
khotvikasp

Jun 30, 2014

Not received cibil report

Hi i have applied for cibil report.but somehow i hav nt received it .i need it urgently.will you please do the needful.

CIBIL Registration ID:
SCO0614066814

my mail id is khotvikasp@rediffmail.com

Vikas khot
premilajayakumar

Jun 17, 2014

Outstanding of loans -Reg.

I am P. PREMILA, working in a reputed Govt. of India Defence Company in Chenai for the past 25 years. I had applied for Housing Loan from HDFC Limited with all relevant documents requested by the Company Also submitted all the approved documents issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu for demolition of the old building and construction of new building to the Company.

Meanwhile, the HDFC Limited while verifying with CIBIL credentials informed that about four loans are deafault in the repayment and late payment occurred of past loan has been mentioned by the CIBIL. Hence, they have requested me to submit the CIBIL Report for further process of the Loan application.

In this regard, I wpuld like to inform that, I had previously several years ago availed Credit Cards and also availed some Personal Loans from some of the reputed Bankers and repaid the loans promptley without any default. Since I am a Central Government servant and if any default in repayment of loan occurred I would have been sacked from service. As on date there is no dues payable to any banks/financial institutions and I have no Credit Cards, Loans pending etc. I also certify that, the above bank loans are availed through salary recovery only. So far there was no enquiry for any default of loan or late payment of loan or any communication from any bank/financial institutions to me.

Hence, as per the above facts given, I request CIBIL to issue a Report favouring to avail the Housing Loan through HDFC Bank at the earliest and oblige.

My Control Number: 711177597
My Name as per PAN CARD: PREMILA
PAN CARD No. : AIYPP4508Q
Nagarajuvrn

Jun 14, 2014

out standing due in my account

sir my name is Nagaraju V R S/RAMAPPA , PAN NO.AEBPN6594F , HAS JUST GOT MY CIBIL REPORT FROM BUT MY LOAN FROM SBH(STATE BANK OF HYBERABAD) JAYANAGAR BRANCH HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND CLOSED HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED ON CIBIL SCORE SO PLEASE UPDATE THIS MY LOAN A/C NO IS 62007357340 PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND one more account no also shown as loan is out standing in the same bank

MY CONTACT NO IS 09538145588

THANKS REGARDS

NAGARAJU V R
pasulamanohar

Jun 12, 2014

cibil report chaing tha addars

My name is Pasula Manohar
MY positu Adress H.NO 1-27-305 Bapuji Nagar,Bowenpally,Secandarbad 500011
my prasnt Adress H.NO1-27-304 Bapuji Nagar,Bowenpally,Secandarbad 500011
ples send my cibil report to prasent address
Jayani

Jun 7, 2014

RE DISPATCH OF CIBIL SCORE REPORT

Cibil Registration Id .SCO 0514980404
Transaction Id. 104287729
I had requested for my credit report on 11.05.2014.It was dispatched on 23.05.2014by speedpost. As per the tracking number EM040100259IN it was not delivered as "addressee moved". I have not moved anywhere else from the given address for a very long time and fail to understand how this has happened.
I would be grateful if you would re dispatch the documents again as early as possible.

ADDRESS.
WEST BENGAL.
PHONE: 9830145131.
dadhich_gk

Jun 7, 2014

no over dues from any bank

bajaj finc will reproached me for for personal loan of rs 4 Lacs and when i will submitted all documents the say that cibil report show suit filed against me when i will issued cibil report no 712413910 dt07/06/14 that sbi will suit against me of my car loan a/c no 000000031294706008 but when i visit bank manager say me hat we dont file any suit and your account is regular and the give me certificate of that so plz dont spoil my credit no and remove this false report and up grade my credit no
V S THAKUR

Jun 3, 2014

my a/c loan not processed on cibil

sir my name is UMA SHANKAR SHARMA R/O 2/221NAMNER KANTT ROAD, KANTT, AGRA NEAR MAA DURGA DEVI TEMPLE, PAN NO.-CAVPS5688B, HAS JUST GOT MY CIBIL REPORT FROM BUT MY LOAN FROM BAJAJ FINSERV WHICH ALREADY HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND CLOSED HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED ON CIBIL SCORE SO PLEASE UPDATE THIS MY LOAN A/C NO IS 4610CD00026663,
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

MY CONTACT NO IS 9899993012

THANKS REGARDS

UMA SHANKER SHARMA
Paul Earnest

Jun 3, 2014

Issue in Cibil Score

Hello Sir,

I am Paul Thiravium Earnest from Chennai. This is regarding some issues in my cibil Score.

I am using an ICICI Credit Card since from March 14th 2014. My 16 digit credit card number is 4375 5118 2072 3000.

I am paying the bill for the credit on or before my billing date. So I hope there are no issues in my credit card.

I have applied for a personal loan before a month in ICICI bank. But it has been declined. When I asked for the reason they said me that my cibil score is in minus one (-1). I have'nt got any loans till now and I have been paying my credit card bill on time.

My personal loan request has been declined thrice because of minus one (-1) cibil score. Because of this I am unable to get the personal loan at the time of my urgent needs.

So Can you please kindly clarify me regarding this.

Why my Cibil score is very low (minus one)?

Is there any possible ways to increase my cibil score. If So Sir/ Madam Please can you raise my cibil score.

Sir/ Madam I request you to make some possible needs please.

Eagerly Waiting for your reply.

Paul Thiravium Earnest.
SHISIR

May 29, 2014

COMPLAINTS

SIR MY A/C NO 20001265593 IN R/O SH. RAJENDER KUMAR TRIVEDI S/O- BASANT LAL TRIVEDI PANCARD NO- AHGPT0117Q , D.O.B- 15/06/1967 SIR I REQUESTED THAT THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER 00314-21995628957 IS RAJENDER KUMAR VILLAGE- GONWA ,POST- COLONELGANJ , DISST - GONDA [UP] HE MAY BE LOAN TO THIS BANK OF ALLD. [ AGRICULTARE LOAN] RS. @80,000/- DTD 11/12/2003 HE IS A UNKNOWN PEERSON AND NOT RELATION WITH ME ,(.) HE IS A DEFAULTER LOAN FUND ACCOUNT DUE TO HE IS NOT DEPOSIT THE LOAN AMOUNT IN DUE PERIOD , BUT WHEN I CAME TO MY SBI BRANCH KARTARPUR , PUNJAB FOR LOAN PURPOSE THE BRANCH MANAGER SID TO ME THAT YR ACCOUNT IS A DEFAULTER ACCOUNT SO I KINDLY REQUEST THAT PLEASE CHECK AND WHY IS MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS DEFAULTER ACCOUNT ? SIR AGAIN REQUEST THAT ANY RELATION WITH MR RAJENDER KUMAR ACCOUNT NUMBER 00314-21995628957 IS RAJENDER KUMAR VILLAGE- GONWA ,POST- COLONELGANJ , DISST - GONDA [UP] HE MAY BE LOAN TO THIS BANK OF ALLD.
Deepak chand jain

May 29, 2014

Remove name from cibil

Hi....
Sir / Madam

My name entered in cibil due to some late payments for Axis bank credit card. I close my account and full and final payment in 31st July 2013 but still my name in cibil how much days have taken to remove.

My DL No:- 0320100127131
My Address F 171 Katwaria Sarai. New Delhi 110016
My email:- deepakjain_9873@yahoo.com

Deepak Jain
Mob +91-9718119110

Mobikwik - blocking of mobikwik wallet
    My mobikwik wallet blocked please re activation my Email...
    DTDC lite courier company - delay in delivery
    A consignment of 17 kg was booked from Jaipur to Agartala...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - aadhar card not reacived
    shakuntla kumari DOB 27-07-49 .,ADD 38,shiva ji park...
    Rediffmail.com - mail has been deleted without concern
    Hi Sir This is to inform you that now i found that all...
    DEVENDRA KUMAR - B.COM 3rD YEAR RESULT
    Dear sir My Name is DEVENDRA KUMAR. I have applied for...
    Airtel - recharge
    In paytm my recharge successful show but costumer care say...
    Ibps - FORGOT TO REPRINT APPLICATION FORM
    I have applied for IBPS CLERK 2014. but i missed to take...
    Aircel - Aircel Roaming
    I have aircel number 9097677096 which is now in roaming.I...
    Kolkata Police - Stolen mobile Phone
    Respected Sir, I need your help to get back my stolen...