info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

racpcraipur

Sep 11, 2014

removal of status report of car loan

We have received a housing loan application of Shri Satyadeo Sharma. He has already availed a car loan bearing number 31284127727 of Rs. 2.10 lacs. Balance of car loan account is Rs. 84047/- against Rs. 92037. Account is standard. During scrutiny of CIBIL report we found that status of car loan in CIBIL is showing as Suit Filed. But in loan account we do not found any adverse. Therefore We request you to please remove status report of car loan as standard.

Manager Sanction
RACPC, State Bank of India
Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Tanwar Ajay Kumar

Sep 11, 2014

Ue of self pan card

presently I Serving in Border Security Force .On26 Aug 2014 as SBI informed regarding business lone sanctioned and drawn for the amount Rs 900,000 by Satish Kumar Residence of VPO - Rohtak, Haryana But the same amount have been shown in the list of my personal PAN CARD ID NO-BBFPK9618H,My date of Birth 02/10/1970 S/O Late Sh Kanhiya Lal R/O VPO-Sulodha, Disst- Jhajjar,Haryana PIN-124103

It is therefore, the reflecting/Shown amount Rs 900,000 mar please be delete. At this time no any type of loans applied by me. You are also requested that all information give me regarding use my pan card person and clearance certificate by official.

(Satish kumar)
m_psingh

Sep 10, 2014

Remove Status of my Loan a/c no. 1673681000014

Sub: Your Refrence no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014 Date : 10/09/2014

I have raise the dispute my Cibil report remove the Status“ Written Off” for the loan a/c no. 1673681000014 dt.16.09.2003 for Rs. 56000/- from Canara Bank .as on 04/06/2014 in your deptt. I have receive the conformation from your deptt with reference no. 3033998 dt. 11/06/2014 which is written my dispute is resolved within 30 working days & also write in mail and as well as conformation received from concerned bank i.e: CANARA BANK .

So I request you to CANARA BANK please forward my loan status in cibil as soon as possible & my request is accepted in CANARA BANK and The Senior Manager of CANARA BANK Mr. Rajeev is forward the My Loan Status in cibil on following mail honpa@canarabank.com,cibil@canarabank.com rlcoluck@canarabank.com, raveeshbv@canarabank.com as on 16/07/2014 Wednesday from the bank email id: Cb1673@Canarabank.com at 5:58 PM

and your deptt. have also reply as on 25.072014 to CANARA BANK THAT CIBIL HAS SINCE UPDATED THEIR RECORDS & also me as on 05/08/2014

but till now nothing has been change in my Cibil Report i:e. remove Status Written Off . may I know why
due to cibil report i have unable to get the further loan & I have suffer to loss in my business .

So I request you please take a neccessory & needfull action and update my status in cibil report within 3 to 5 days . otherwise i will take a legal action

MAHINDER PAL SINGH
PAN NO. AXAPS1537M
D.O.B 30.06.1974
PHONE NO. 9415440011
jsrana987@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2014

Regarding Loan Amount - Rs.35,374/-

I confirm from LIC Housing Loan Department that a loan amount of Rs.35,374/- dated 22.02.2007 has taken. But, I had not received Loan amount of Rs.35,374/- dated 22.02.2007. This is shown by mistake.

Please delete above entry (this amount). This amount is creating problem for me in taking loan.

Kindly rectify it.

Name : JITENDER SINGH S/O. SHRI LAKHAN SINGH
PAN No. : BAYPS4026H
Date of Birth : 01.06.1976
karthiking

REGARDING PERSONAL LOAN

Dear sir/madam,

I applied for personal loan in HDFC bank. They told because of your cibil score less than 700 So they rejected my application.they told 264 rupees outstanding In consumer loan really I don’t know which loan is reflecting.

I have 1 personal loan , 2 credit cards and 1 bajajfinserv loan, still there are no late payment no bounce ,but why reflecting on outstanding …

Please help me which loan is problem for me .

Below mentioned my details please reply positive answer and send my report.

NAME:KARTHICK.V

THANKS & REGARDS

KARTHICK
Sukhdev74

Issue of Cibil Credit Score Statement

Please forward me the Cibil Credit Score Statement against my PAN Card No. AGVPR9860N to enable me to avail personal loan.
Please forward the same to my email id sukhdeos@gmail.com.

Sukhdev Singh

Sep 3, 2014

URGENT ------ Re: Please provide me with my Detailed CIBIL info (Control No - 732641964)

Dear SIR /MADAM,

With due honour, I BISWAJYOTI DAS (S/O Late BANAJYOTI DAS), holding PAN NO - AJHPD6187B, Mobile No - 9836111525, Email Id - biswajyoti_d@rediffmail.com, residing at Flat No - 3, 125 / 5, Santoshpur Avenue, Kolkata. Pin - 700075, do here by request before you to provide me with the detailed of my CIBIL report at your earliest, where all my credit card numbers / account no, total credit taken against each card, total outstanding of each credit card, tenure of the credit running currently, Individual Personal Loan A/C numbers, Personal loan amounts taken, Outstanding Personal Loans etc, EMI running on an URGENT basis.

If anything fees need to be paid for checking and sending all details to me, please let me know the fees and mode of payment.

Waiting for your detailed prompt response.

Best Regards,

Kolkata-700075
WB
Anitha Ramakrishnan

Sep 3, 2014

Invalid Complaint by ICICI Bank (Credit card)

1. In 2005 I have been issued a credit card from ICICI Bank based on the salary account which was created at the time by the company I was employed.
2. Using that Credit card we have made a purchase of Rs.3300.00 & repaid within a month. Otherthan that I have not utilised that card anymore.
3. But the Bank was telling there was some Insurance column was ticked while creating the account & the same was not paid by me for a longer time.
4. As this is a salary account after I resigned from that company I am not aware that the account was not closed by my ex-company.
5. But this Bank was keep trying to take money for that Insurance as no money in the account it was getting bounced & now it was accumulated so the Bank was telling me to pay.
6. In no way I am responsible for this due money & without availing any previlege from the Bank how will I be able to pay this huge amount. I am not in a position to pay this due payment also & which is unnecessary for me.
So I request you to intervene to resolve this issue & help me to get out from the same.
Due to this I am not able to avail my personal loan from HDCF Bank. Thanks in Advance. Anitha Ramakrishnan (anii_krish@hotmail.com)MO:9841044856.
prabhatkumar

Sep 1, 2014

please correct my transunion score.

I am Prabhat Kumar Singh s/o Braj Raj Singh my transunion score is 1.Which is high risk.I have taken a loan of rs,29700 which is regularly paid and only rs.17025 is outstanding as per cibil report and ther is no over due, than how it is high risk,
kindly update the same.
The outstanding loan was for TV purchase on installment from BAJAJ FINSERV,in may 2014 a part from this i have never taken any loan and credit card from any institution.
I am given interview in INDUSIND BANK but my cibil score is 1.which is very high that"s why iam not selected
I am requesting you to give the details and correct my transunion score.
Prabhat Kumar Singh.
PAN NO. CEQPS8909L
email-kumar.prabhat909@gamil.com
sspatel

Aug 31, 2014

CIBIL REPORT

I applied Personal loan in HDFC BANK.
Please send my cibil report to on my mail ID shaileshpatel364@gmail.com.
My Name:- Shaileshkumar Shankarlal Patel,
Date of Birthday:- 17.01.1974
PAN NO. ADGPP1374F,
My correspondence address:- Flat 2/102, HMEL township, village - Phullokari,Talwandi Saboo Taluka, Bathinda - 151301, Punjab
MY PAN CARD address:- G - 403, Shiv Campus, Near LP Savani School, Adajan . Surat-395009

Note:-
Kindly GIVE SOME INFORAMATION -
How do my negetive CIBIL REPORT correction ?
sspatel

Aug 31, 2014

CIBIL REPORT

Please send my cibil report to on my mail ID shaileshpatel364@gmail.com.
My Name:- Shaileshkumar Shankarlal Patel,
Date of Birthday:- 17.01.1974
PAN NO. ADGPP1374F,

Note:-
Kindly GIVE SOME INFORAMATION -
How do my negetive CIBIL REPORT correction ?
Dharmendra Kumar Sharma

Cibil report

sir, my name is Dharmendra Kumar Sharma, PAN NO. AYNPS6690K, my correspondence address H.No. 1756/A, Sector-55, Faridabad.

Please send my cibil report to my correspondence address.
Gangadhar M

Aug 18, 2014

WRONG INFORMATION in CIBIL report "SUIT FILED"

Hi Sir/Madam,
Once i got educational loan from SBI. That one I closed on 07/03/2014. After closed everything, CIBIL report showing "SUIT FILED". SBI didn't proceed any case on me. Then how is it showing suit filed? Because of this No bank is providing loan. Now I am looking for personal loan. Kindly update this one as soon as possible. I closed Education loan with interest concession. I contacted my branch manager. He told that because of concession, we are not able to update. Kinldy help me to get it resolved and help me to get loan soon.
My Branch Personal Manager Contact No:09443869962
SBI, AMBASAMUDRAM.
TAMILNADU.
08/11/1967

Aug 18, 2014

require loan details shows in cibil report

My self Rakeshbhai Maganbhai Patel, applied home loan in HDFC Ltd, but in cibil report seems a loan sanction amount 366000 but i dont have any loan like this.
my control no- 726644900
Name:- Rakeshbhai Maganbhai Patel
Mo no- 9712993250
Address:- B-4 Bhagwati nagar Soc, N/R Surbhi Marble, Olpad Jahangirpura, Suart.
Dob- 08/11/1967

Please Find my query and resolve it soon, and help me for process of my home loan.
jeevanandan

Aug 12, 2014

less points in cibil

I am K.P.Jeevanandan, s/o K.P.Chandrasekharan. Recently I have applied for a personal loan and came to know that I am having less points in cibil because of some consumer loan which I have not taken earlier. Below mentioned is my PAN number and Date of Birth.
PAN No. AHAPJ9340F
DOB. 25/05/1978
I am requesting you to give the details and remove all other loan featuring in cibil which is not taken by me.
K.P.Jeevanandan
nileshpatel900@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2014

wrong entries in cibil

I never took any personal loans from any bank and I don't have any house but In my cibil report there is a personal loan and home loan shown in my cibil report.
Rajkala

Aug 8, 2014

wrong entries in cibil score

Rajkala201269 Aug08, 2014
WRONG ENTERIES IN MY CIBIL SCORE Dear sir, This is to inform you that I Rajkumar S/o Rengan has PAN NO – BMYPR7124M. I have recently applied for Personal Loan from HDFC bank... because of my personal requirements then I came to know that in my CIBIL report one two wheeler loan and one jewellery loan transactions are visible taken on the year of 2002 I am shocked because I never taken & apply for any two wheeler or jewellery loan in past history I want these details should be updated as this is not correct which are still on my cibil report. Requesting you to verify and correct my report .

My bank accounts is only in Trichy(TN) and below is my personal details so plz checked and correct it....................................

1.- Name – Rajkumar S/o Rengan

Regards, Rajkumar
Sourabhjain120588

Aug 6, 2014

WRONG ENTERIES IN MY CIBIL SCORE

This is to inform you that I Sourabh Jain S/o Pramod Jain has PAN NO – AODPJ4665H I have recently applied for Personal Loan from HDFC bank... because of my personal requirements then I came to know that in my CIBL report one house loan transaction of 10,000,00 is visible(taken on Jan 2014 I am shocked because I never taken & apply for any house loan in past history

My bank accounts is only in Mumbai (MH) and below is my personal details so plz checked and correct it....................................

1.- Name – Sourabh Jain S/o Pramod ain

Sourabh Jain
OLA PRAKASH KUMAR

Aug 4, 2014

WRONG ENTERIES IN MY CIBIL SCORE

This is to inform you that i PRAKASH KUMAR S/o RAM KUMAR SINGH has PAN NO - AVHPKO166D i hav recently applied for AUTO LONE from Axis bank... because of my personal requirements.... then i came to know about my CIBL report which is negative.... i came to know abt my CIBL report through bank.... its very embarrasing to see my report negative because of one pending credit card amount .........? i m shocked because i havnt apply for any credit card in Delhi only i have one credit card for Axis bank in rajasthan and i didnt recieve any type of credit card from any other bank....i want to know the details is wrong details which are still on my cibl report and plz can help me to improve my cibil report .Request you to verify and correct my Report .Otherwise i taking lee gal action ....?
my all bank accounts only in rajasthan and personal details so plz checked and correct it....................................

1.- Name - PRAKASH KUMAR S/o RAM KUMAR SINGH

Gangadhar M

Aug 1, 2014

Regaring Personal Loan

Hi Sir/Madam,
Once I applied for personal loan in HDFC bank. They told because of educational loan late payment your CIBIL score went down. So they rejected my application. I closed my educational loan on 7th March 2014. After closing also, they are telling because of credit history, they are not able to provide loan. i couldn't repay educational loan properly, When I didnt have any job. Now I am getting 37000 and dont have any loan. Still They are not providing. I dont know how you people are evaluating person by only seeing the history. It is wrong method. I am in need of money for my sister's marriage and other commitments. Kinldy explain me what is the option you have for me? I am already mentally disturbed. Many criminal are formed in our country Because of such problems. "INDIAN RULES ARE ALWAYS BEHIND PAST"
Royal07

Jul 31, 2014

correct information regard my PAN No

I am the proprietor of M/s Royal Associates its a sole proprietorship firm having PAN No BMHPS5079P as per CIBIL information i have not availed such type of overdraft facilities (business loan) of
1) Rs. 6.3 crore
2) Rs. 50 lacs
3) Rs. 35 lacs
4) Rs. 45 lacs from any financial institute or from any bank till date. This is not the correct information, Please advice the correct information and delink the other information from my PAN CARD and from my firm M/s Royal Associates .

Thanking You

Yours Truly

M/s Royal Associates
surender paul gupta

Jul 30, 2014

correction of record

I have got the loan amounting rs.1.50 lacs from state bank of india pau branch which has been paid back to the bank and got the certificate of nothing outstanding.now I approached the union bank of india miller ganj ludhiana branch for loan to start the business.The bank authorities informed me the outstanding of loan obtained from SBI PAU of which the no due certificate has already been issued to me..kindly arrange to rectify this mistake of the SBI PAU.
meenasam07

Jul 27, 2014

Wring information about persoanl loan

Sir;

I am T.Meenakshi PAN no AGHPM9176E, i am applying for Housing laon through SBI, in verification of the CIBAL report, it is being informed that a persoanl Loan taken in the year 2004 is being refelected though i have paid it in Full.

I am not sure about the bank on which i have taken the loan, requesting you to furnish the bank details of the same so that i can confirm about the repayment record and also request you to correct the same

T.Meenakshi
Mobile no 9710916747
Mobile no2 - 8056048071
Kailash Chandra Dehury

Jul 24, 2014

Name in CIBIL

I have applied for home loan from MEGHANA FINANCE LTD but my loan has been rejected.Reason-Name in cibil.. As I have no House loan in any bank/financiers.and how it shows I don't know.

So Kindly solve my problem and correct the wrong entries and my cibil score.

Kailash Chandra Dehury
At-Hemasurpara
Po/Dist-Angul
Mobile : 09937182511
dharmdilip

Jul 24, 2014

l have no a/c in indasind bank but indasind bank say to me our a/c is alredy open how ever

Currently I am working in Tatwa company and this company proved to saillary a/c but this saillery a/c is not working after 20 days also so Iam doing current stetus of my a/c then bank person said to me you have already a a/c on indasind bank.then I feel stocky automatically beco I have no. Any a/c in indasind bank . then bank person contect on our team .but they have already proved that same thinks them I will go my near branch . they have same think proved to me but actually that a/c is not my a/c but documents is submitted also my in this conditions what I con do? I want closed my a/ c but 4600 rs is also maines so plz help me

273878 - Manfucatures in 2003 and Shop clue customer care says it a...
    My Mail to Shopclue:- This pictorial candles look so...
    Kitchen Product - Still we have not recd
    Still we have not recd the courier fron delhivery...
    ssc admit card - ssc ldc admit card
    sir mera naam sonu singh hai mene ssc ldc ka form fill...
    snapdeal - SNAP DEAL is cheating customers
    No delivery I am frustrated with the disgusting...
    IRCTC, Indian Railway - refunded of money not recieve
    dear sir, refund of ticket money not received I had...
    Madurai Corporation - Street dog
    Street dog problem Street dog problem in area Mela...
    Aircel - Wrong Balance Deduction
    My mobile no. is 9614546159. Aircel wrongfully deducting...
    ssc ldc admit card - admit card
    sir mera naam sonu singh hai mene ssc ldc ka form fill...
    TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India) - Call barring - Vodafone
    Dear Sir, I have 2 numbers with vodafone under...
    IRCTC Ticket Booked but not Generated - Double Deduction
    On 25/10/2014 i booked an e-ticket from BVI to ADI for the...