info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

Srinivaslu

Jul 8, 2013

associate

we have a one organization for this we want to generate a cibil on regular basis what is processor to associate.

B.Srinivaslu
KhalidShariff

Jun 27, 2013

Removal of name from Cibil even after payment of the loan

Dear Sir/Madam.

My name still reflects in the cibil even after clearing all my debts. Kindly do the needful and please contact me. Help me get out of the problem.
Kindly revert back.

Thanking You,
Khalid Shariff

hydershariff10@gmail.com

SBI Credit Card/Housing Loan
I was using SBI Credit card few years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding August 2007( INR 5063/- )expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me and were adding interest to the insurance amount and asking me to pay but, i refused to do so. I have applied for Housing Loan in SBI and i got to know that a credit card write off is creating a problem here.Please kindly let me know the exact problem.

SBI Credit Card
I was using SBI Credit card few years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding August 2007( INR 5063/- )expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me and were adding interest to the insurance amount and asking me to pay but, i refused to do so. Please kindly give me a solution.

Credit Card

I was using SBI Credit card couple of years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me. Please kindly give me a solution.

Hemanth
badribalaji

Jun 21, 2013

Removal of my name

Dear SirMadam

This is regarding my Personal loan AC no.11698764 which has been fully cleared in the month of April 2012. It's been more than a year now but still my name reflects in CIBIL. So request you to have the needful done.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regard's
Balaji
biswajit mishra

Jun 18, 2013

clear the cibil

i have a personal loan from hdfc bank and paid the loan amount as fourclloser but the cibil is shown
golap thakuria

Jun 7, 2013

detaits of cibil reports

I had used sbi credit card and had got loan from hdfc and ICICI bank which had been cleared by settling earlier.Now I wish know the details of pendings and wish to the same as earliest. I may kindly request you send the details of the pendings as early as possible.
Ismail Barook

Jun 6, 2013

Credit Card Payment

I had used SCB credit card and amout of Rs.12,700/- is long pending and the amount also settled and paid of Rs.12,750/- on 03/06/13 - (Saha Finlease Limited) and the receipt of the same also received and I also received gthe settlement amount letter also received.

Now, I want to know how I want to indimatethe receipt detials and letter to CIBIL for credit rating.

Ismail

icicibankcare

Jun 4, 2013

credit card fraud of icici bank

Dear Mr.Kapoor,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your Email Id . Our official will get back to you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
Spacharya

Jun 3, 2013

CIBIL SCORE

I hv applied one HL , They saying my score is less than 600, Hw it is possible? Last Yr October 2012 it was More than 750, Also they are saying there are 2 Credit card write off showing in my account? Kindly give me details where it comes?

Also I hv requested for CIBIL report ref to Reg ID-SCO041366757, Transaction ID-69500540 amount paid 470/- on date 19/4/2013. Till date not recd the report, as per your requirement also submitted the id proof & address proof.

My Pan Card is-AAHPA0172A

Kindly confirm,

S P Acharya
skurnella

May 28, 2013

Pending Dues Details

I applied for Home loan, then i came to know that 3 of my previous personal loans are showing still in pending. So, please give me the all related details to whom i am having the dues.
My Pan No. BAUPK2353M.
DOB: 15/05/1975.
Mob.No: 9963804447.

Kurnella Srinivasa Rao.
madan lal kapoor

May 27, 2013

credit card fraud of icici bank

sir
my credit card was issued by icici bank i was useing same all over the world but somebody else used it and fraud of Rs.30000/
was debited to my credit card. I was debating for the sad fraud and conflicting with icici bank but they forced me to pay Rs.30000/
But waived the interest part with my continous request. To my surprise i have found that icici bank has made an entry of write off
the above amount please make the correction
in my civil report as this was settled by the bank and no amount was written off.

thankig you
with regards
M L KAPOOR
email+kapoorml @rediffmail.com
nitin thuse

May 23, 2013

Complaint Againt Barclay Credit card company

My Cibil Control Number is 611628088 & as per Cibil records it is shown that An amount of Rs.6982/- is overdue towards the payment of Barclay credit card.
I would like to give an explanation to CIBIL authorities in the same.
I have taken Barclay credit card & I have paid the first bill promptly although I have not received the Physical Bill, This I have done because the bill amount was very small.
I got the message on the payment of second bill, this bill was High & I wanted to check the transactions of the same hence I was continuously following up with Barclay’s helpline numbers for getting the Physical bill. After doing lot of follow-up I got the bill but after the due date of the payment. On getting the bill Next day only I have made full payment of the same, in next month bill I got charged with Interest & penalty for delayed payment of the previous bill. I have paid only the amount which I have spent through credit card & not paid the penalty part of it as it was not my fault.
This same penalty & interest part is now being shown as overdue. This is always a problem with created by these credit card companies & common man is harassed & looted by way of these practice by many credit card companies.
I have taken various loans & my track record is very clear for the same.
Now I request you to please help in removing this overdue amount from the CIBIL site as thee was the fault lies with Credit Card Company & not with me.
Through this mail I also request you to take some sort of action against such companies who are taking undue advantage of CIBIL & due to which common man is harassed.
Thanking you & anticipating the appropriate action at your end.

With Warm regards

Nitin Thuse
9920299544
Yogesh Kaushal

May 22, 2013

pending dues

Pl provide me with financer / Bank details of all my pending dues having control No. 611665216. at my mail id yknpil@gmail.com

Residence Add. 1104, Satyam Towers, 90-Feet Road, Thakur Complex, Kandivali East,Mumbai 400101, Office Add - Abbott Healthcare, D'Mart Building, Goregoan-Mulund Link Road, Mulund West Mumbai 400080.
Pan No. AFUPK 8288B, Passport No. E7004155,
Contact No. Resd. 022-66992834 Mbl 9967539836.

Regds

Yogesh Kaushal
mail id yknpil@gmail.com
harjeet singhhappy

May 21, 2013

defaulter

sir ,i harjeet singh resadiance address h/no 83/100 block j B.R.S.NAGAR LUDHIANA PUNJAB 141001 MY PAN CARD NO IS [ B D B P S 2375 F ] and control number is 61,14,97,735 showen in thecibil report the report showen theconsumer lone of rupee9338 is due and one cradit card is on my name
i cannot appley any lone or cradit card on my name so please give me the detail of lone and cradit card from witch bank issue

my id is ( satnammotor@yahoo.com ) so please reveart me as ear. as pos.
Ramesh shaju

May 20, 2013

Credit score

I had paid thru online to receive my credit score.

ID No : SCO0513593101

But not yet received till now
Ramesh shaju

May 20, 2013

Credit score - Reg

I had tried on line to know my crdit score

payment made thru on line, ID : SCO0513593101
Dhanendra Kumar Singh

May 16, 2013

To know the name of Defaulter

I Have applied for car loan on before 10 days back from SBI. But they r saying that my name is in CIBIL and i m the guarantor of some one who had borroewd Rs 50,000 business loan.I want to know the name of borrower n name of bank from which he had taken loan. pl. help. my PAN no.is AWXPS3911R,Control no is 611337614.and my Mo. no. 9451347333.
bagya

May 14, 2013

cibil score not recd

MY id SC 00413566310 did not receive my credit score.
khushi123

PLZ CORRECT
anandkarjagi

May 8, 2013

Want to know my Cibil Score

I wanted to know my cibil score.
I have already applied in cibil and paid for it.

SC00513583004
Name: Anand Karjagi
Pan Card: AWRPA9020F
Mobil No: 9739316131
Dob: 5th-Jan-1987

Please let me know. What next can I do to get my cibil score.
basiruddin

May 4, 2013

no cbil report received

hi i have paid for my cibil report about a month ago but i am yet to receive my cibil report. kindly check sc00413559267.
Rajesh.s

Apr 30, 2013

Defaulter

Hi ,

This Rajesh , I have applied for a job they are saying my name in cibil and have due against a credit card , But i never applied for a card in my life , Something urgent for my carreer , so please help me , I want to which bank is that ,

Mob num: 9941568227
DOB : 05/10/1986

snapdeal - change of product
    I have placed order of model no. Hcl me u1 tablet black...
    sony m2 purple - no received
    I had ordered an item in Snapdeal . it was on 14-10-2014...
    care@paytm.com - Balance deducted but recharge not done
    arshad_hms@rediffmail.com Amount deducted from my account...
    121@in.airtel.com - AIRTEL
    sir I'm using airtel no 9815545821 from last many...
    Vodafone - wrong bill of 15/10/2014 of mobile no 8130484591
    my no is 8130484591 and my generated bill of 15/10/2014 is...
    Recharge - I DO MORE RECHARGE USING SAME DEBIT CARD
    I have recharged more using same debit card so my debit...
    Dell Laptop Stolen - Losted
    Respected Sir/Madam, I...
    CPP SBI CREDIT CARD PROTECTION - CHEATING BY SBI CARD PROTECTION PLAN AUTHROTIES
    I have applied for a SBI-Credit card three weeks back. One...
    IIT gate 2015 secured transaction - money not refunded
    sir, iam gangishetti harikrishna.my application...