info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

rohan kuamr

Dec 3, 2014

SHOWING WRONG LOAN ACCOUNT

my name is ASHOK KUMAR and PAN NO is ALXPK1715A not taken any loan but in cibil report control no 762706653 showing loan account no 299100NC00007526 which is running in PNB Bank on another name.i have applied home loan in state bank of patila have objection due to cibil wrong report. So i request you to treat above said matter urgent and correct cibil report as soon as possible.
rohan kuamr

Dec 3, 2014

WRONG ACCOUNT SHOWING IN CIBIL REPOT

my name is ASHOK KUMAR and PAN NO is ALXPK1715A not taken any loan nut in cibil showing loan account no 299100NC00007526 which is running in PNB Bank on another name.i have applied home loan in state bank of patila have objection due to cibil wrong report. So i request you to treat above said matter urgent and correct cibil report as soon as possible.
kundan.bisht

Dec 2, 2014

Remove My Name in CIBIL

may name is kundan singh bisht, I am belong to Meerut,Uttar Pradesh.

I have applied a creidt card from HDFC bank few year later and i have made full & final payment for my credit card. I have also taken personal loan & tw loan from HDFC bank and both loan has been cleared and i have NOC of both loan.

My few cheque got bounced just because of bank mistake even than i have paid them full & final payment of my all loan.
today i have applied to personal loan from Axis but they have declined my case as per there report my name is mention in CIBIL report and i never applied for any loan from bank.

i would like to request to you if there was mistake from bank why i am suffering.following are the my loan number and you can check the payment details by bank.

Credit card number:5289456003180762
PL Agreement No:17705084
TW Agreement No:20883718
PAN No:AJAPB4340F

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE HELP MY TO REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL AS I AM NOT DEFAULTER.
WAITING FOR YOUR REVERT.

NAME:KUNDAN SINGH
MOBILE NO:09887005636
LOCATION:MEERUT
alphetal

Dec 1, 2014

HSBC Credit card Not remove from CIBIL report

My HSBC credit card no: 4384 **** **** 2502. My Due amount 258/Rs, paid dated 28/8/2009 ch no. 503801 BOB< Harni Road , Vadodara. and ref HSBC credit card letter no CCONP/SN/090820105657 dated 10/8/2010 write as on date there is no out standing due payable towards the card account.
But as on date No remove from CIBIL report my name.
My Pan No: AFRPS0789Q
I Have many complaine to HSBC Credit card customer service center for remove my name in CIBIL Report. NOt response to me.
Please update my CIBIL report.
Prabhakaran S

For loan

Hello Sir

I am prabhakaran s, i applied personal loan (HDFC) before four months, but the loan was rejected, because they said, you have already got two wheelar loan, you have not paid. I am not get any loan form bank till the date. I told them. They said, you complaint in cibil (www.info@cibil.com) and clear the problem. Then only you can bet perosnal loan. Please check and response me.

Thanking You
Prabhakaran S
hs chauhan

double payment for obtaining cibil report

this is to inform you that erroneously i have made Rs 470 payment through my ICICI bank Credit card no 4375 5118 9939 3008 to cibil bank account twicely for obtaining my single cibil report you are requested to kindly refund me Rs.470/ which i have remitted wrongly twicly Vide id ON1114243042 and ON1114243076.

H S Chauhan
181A, A/3, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, Delhi 110096
emailid : hschauhanraj@gmail.com
hs chauhan

double payment for obtaining cibil report

this is to inform you that i h.s chauhan bearing credit card no 4375 5118 9939 3008 , erroneously remitted money of Rs.470/- twicly to CIBIL account for obtaining my credit report. you are requested to kindly refund Rs.470/ and provide me my credit report only one time instead two request i.e. id no ON1114243042 and ON1114243076
ashok ku samal

updation of cibil

sir, i have taken many loans,some is going on without any interuption.i hv also credit cards.in my icici cards there was some dispute and was asking for solution when the ammount wasRs250/-only.2 yr back.they linger me and when it comes to a sizable amt they call me to settle time to time.though i am the individual and nothing in my reach compell to settle.
1)my q is ,is there any way to go against cibil,which i think is illigal of up and downing scoring levle without the concent of both party(loaner & lonee).as we hv no reach to cibil the organisation are doing monopoly on sending cibil and demoralising the people by restricting through cibil.
Any i hv cleared my settled amt on 22nd oct 2014 of icici card pls update my cibil.
Once again my request to eye on my complaint which may help some people who arte facing the prblm like me .pls write
ashok ku samal
ashok.race@gmail.com
karanbir

cibil report

sir I have a bike loan which already clear 2 month before. I clear all docs of my loan. please update my credit point. I facing .any problems for that. please send me detail.

my name - karanbir Singh
pan no- BVQPS9645ak
loan no-22137624
email id- ks9855928@gmail.com
pH no.- 08492955799
sudip_11101977

credit score

I Sudip Paul PAN no.-AQDPP1858J not taken any loan but in cibil it is showing two wheeler loan . Please remove it for correct my credit score.
mohd ather

Nov 27, 2014

not yet received credit score through courier

shameem begum wo niranjan ali h.no 4-11-455,chaitania puri colony ,nalgonda pho 9959865178..courier is not yet received through courier so plz kindly resent the courier to the given adress as we have got the courier to the nalgonda courier office and due to lack of adress the courier has been resent and i request you to plese resent the cibil report to the adress given above.so plz do resent with the correct adresss including phone no through courier thanking you
PAWAN DHMAN

Nov 25, 2014

clearence of loans in my cibil , and correct my dob & father name

Sir I Pawan kumar applied a home loan from Hdfc ltd. But in my cibil report many loans are shown which I didn't awail in my life. And in this report my father name is incorrect, the actual name is PAWAN KUMAR S/O BALWANT SINGH LAKHERA. And also my dob is incorrect, the actual is 02/02/1979. And its a humble request for u pleas clear all these on urgent basis. Regards Pawan kumar
M Muthiah

Nov 24, 2014

Civil clearance reqd.

I have received a personal loan from GE MONEY for Rs.47,679/_. I have already paid the loan amount through ECS.MY LAST EMI WAS 07.05.2010 BUT THE CIBIL REPORT SAYS THE LOAN WAS INCOMPLETE. MY LOAN NO.RSCF00021020,AND MY PAN NO.ANCPM0876H , My Date of Birth 28.05.62
mahesh gowda r

Nov 23, 2014

cbil

Sir as I am residence of Bangalore I have applied for 2 wheeler loan in showroom
With HDFC bank but after 2 days they are telling that i am a defaulter for some commercial vehicle and two wheeler before but til date iam not taken any loan for vehicle ,
And when I applied for TV loan with bajaj same had happen but they solved the problem
That saying document was miss matched ,it got approved

Mahesh r
s/o, ramakrishnaiah,54/c,
hanuman nagar,3rd main ,HAL 3rd stage,
bangalore.560075
Date of birth : 10/05/1978
Pan number :BHIPM5321A
Dharmendra0226

Nov 23, 2014

Wrong loan showing in cibil

I Dharmendra kumar PAN no.-BWSPK7156E not taken any loan but in cibil it is showing home loan and car loan . Please remove it for correct my credit score.
avasti

Nov 22, 2014

cibil score is low

my self sanjay yadav s/o harpal yadav R/o VPO kanhai, sec-45, gurgaon. actually i have closed my all the loans. inspite of my cibil
score is low and my name is showing in credit list. i have collected all the copies of NOC from financers and bankers almost 4-5 months before so please remove my name from the credit list and increse my cibil score.

Name:- Sanjay Yadav
Pan No:- ACFPY9414K
Bank Name:- HDFC Bank
buta398

Nov 21, 2014

rong mail id

I had filled wrong mail id.so due to that I can not see my civil statement by mail
My mail id is bittuatul143@gmail.com
My contact no.is 9914001398,
Send me my statement on above mentioned mail id
thanx
meenal dev

Nov 20, 2014

plz confirm the correct cibil score

Hi ,
on 13.11.2014 i got the cibil report with the score of 843 and on the basis of this report i have applied the personnel loan from axis bank and it is very surprised that on 18.11.2014 i have received a call from axis bank to confirm that my cibil score is low ( around 600).

plz confirm how it is possible ? Infact all the details in attached file are true , i dont know which cibil report axis bank is having . and plz clear the confussion and provide the exact repor.
venkatesh N K

Nov 18, 2014

cibil report

Sir, I had a personal loan which already closed 1 month before. I clear all dues of my loan. Please update my credit point. I facing many problems for that.
Please send me detail.

Name : venkatesh N K

Pan Number : ADMPV8179N

My phn nos are 9845754769

Email : venkamph@gmail.com
venkatesh N K

Nov 18, 2014

My cibil report

I venkatesh N K had a lone in syndicate bank Hassan. And now my loan has been cleared and i want to clear in the cibil account.
Yedukondalu

Nov 4, 2014

CIBIL Score Improvement

Hello, I am Yedukondalu Bhimisetty My Loans are cleared but CIBIL score are not showing correctly..please check my loans and correct it..due to I am unable to eligible further loans..

Name : Yedukondalu Bhimisetty
Mobile : +91 9949527479
Email : yedukondalu2024@gmail.com

1) PROPOSAL NO:4000CD00280776,
This is to certify that BAJAJ FINANCE LTD., has duly received full payment due to them under Hire Purchase Finance
Agreement No: 4000CD00280776 dated 20/04/2012 and all rights of Bajaj Finance Ltd.
over the GL-255VF4CE referred to in the said agreement stand extinguished and at an end from the date hereof.

2) PROPOSAL NO:4000CD00182372,

Agreement No: 4000CD00182372 dated 26/08/2011 and all rights of Bajaj Finance Ltd.
over the 26LV2130 referred to in the said agreement stand extinguished and at an end from the date hereof.

3) PROPOSAL NO:400BAL00182374,
Agreement No: 400BAL00182374 dated 26/08/2011 and all rights of Bajaj Finance Ltd.
over the referred to in the said agreement stand extinguished and at an end from the date hereof.

4) PROPOSAL NO:4000PL00245777.
Agreement No: 4000PL00245777 dated 30/01/2012 and all rights of Bajaj Finance Ltd.
over the PERSONAL/ BUSINESS LOAN/GOLD LOAN referred to in the said agreement stand extinguished and at an
end from the date hereof.

I am providing No Objection Certificate any loans where ever required...

Thanks in advance..

PMT HIST END: 01-06-2014
SANCTIONED: 26,28,76,545
CURRENT BALANCE: 21,22,57,263
OVERDUE: 4,63,44,668

WHEREAS I HAVE NOT A WAILED ANY LOAN.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF THE SAME
Deepukumarsivaramapillai

Oct 25, 2014

SHOWING A CONSUMERLOAN

SHOWING A CONSUMER LOAN IN CIBIL. IN MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NOT ANY SUCH LOANS. I HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS TO TAKE LOAN.I HAD A PERSONAL LOAN IN SBI. I SETTLED THAT LOAN FEW DAYS BACK.PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND PLEASE GIVE ME THE INFORMATION.

BY DEEPUKUMAR S
deepukumarte@gmail.com
PAN NO: AYMPD7356E
atanumandal0

Oct 22, 2014

Update CIBIL score

Sir, I had a personal loan which already closed 2 month before. I clear all dues of my loan. Still now my credit point show bad. My credit point show 607. Please update my credit point. I facing many problems for that. I want to buy items through bajaj finserv but they said my credit point is low.
Please send me detail.
Email : atanu.mandal0@gmail.com
SUNIL.69

Oct 21, 2014

wrong documentation by CIBIL

MYSELF SUNIL KUMAR, S/O SH BN JHA, PAN NO. AHLPK0603R, PRESENT ADDRESS - III/ A-109, FARAKKA BARRGE, DIST MURSHIDABAD, WEST BENGAL-742212. MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM BEING REPEATEDLY DENIED A HOME LOAN BY ALL LEADING BANKS. THEY ARE SAYING THAT CIBIL REPORT SHOWS A NUMBER OF PERSONAL/ VEHICLE LOAN AND DEFAULTER AGAINST MY PROFILE. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NO ANY LOAN IS PRESENTLY OUTSATANDING AGAINST ME FOR THE LAST 8-10 YEARS. IT SEEMS THAT MY PROFILE IS BEING MERGED WITH PROFILE OF SOMEBODY ELSE, AS THE BANKS SHOW ME THE CIBIL REPORT WITH SOME DATA OF MINE WHEREAS SOME DATA TO OTHERS LIKE FATHER'S NAME, SOMEWHERE MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS/ PHONE NUMBERS WHICH NEVER LINKED TO ME. I AM FACING A LOT OF DIFFICULTY DUE TO THIS ERROR BY CIBIL PEOPLE. I HAVE RAISED DISPUTE THROUGH ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO CIBIL VIDE DISPUTE ID D000031480. HAVE TALKED TO CIBIL PEOPLE SO MANY TIMES BUT NOT FRUITFUL.
PLEASE HELP ME IMMEDIATELY. MY NOS. 9233071767,9476470552, 03485-255441

THANKS...

sound pollution - Regarding temple open
    In my town newly opened temple was closed because of...
    Andhra Pradesh Police Department - Fraud
    They said you got lucky draw Samsung Mobile and it's...
    toshiba led tv - SCREEN BLANK
    I have purchased Toshiba Led tv 40L2400E from Carrefour...
    redbus.com - Not refunded amount
    Hello Redbus Team, I tried to book ticket through...
    Videocon D2H - Set up not working
    Hi this is Vidya. My customer I'd : 91829146. Set...
    EFILING WEBSITE OF INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT - unknown person has registed my pan no.
    Sir; unknown person has registered my pan no with his...
    Tamilnadu election commission - asking Vote from mobile
    Frequently i got the call from one more number that...
    JEE MAIN - JEE MAIN 2016
    My name is Sagarika Gogoi. I appeared for JEE MAINS this...
    own business - atm card not receive
    sir my atm card was block then i will go to branch i will...
    TNSTC,VILLUPURAM - Not stopped
    29/04/2016 6:30 PM bus no tn 32 N 3981 I asked ticket for...