info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

nancylegend

Mar 6, 2013

cibil credit report help and advice call 09742138679
nancy@debtdoctorindia.com
Ranjiniv

Mar 6, 2013

CIBIL CLEARANCE

Ranjini from Debt Doctor Reg CIBIL Clearance if yor loans r getting Rejected If you have any issues related to your CIBIL call me on 890474677 e-mail : ranjiniv@debtdoctorindia.com
Anulavs

Mar 4, 2013

Transaction failed

I have made the transaction though Internet banking for getting the credit score from your site.

I have registered for the CIBIL Score with ID: SCO0313520801. It was showed my transaction got failed and the money Rs.470 was debited from my Citibank account.

I have already called the Citi customer care and they have asked me to contact you.

Trace No: 690551

Voucher No: 5602293582801303

Please do the needful ASAP.

Anoop

manohar`

Feb 28, 2013

REMOVE THE NAME FROM CIBIL LIST

MY SELF MANOHAR NARAYAN PATIL WITH
CONTROL NO 533714240 (UNION BANK) .
MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER.5264685424158937(STATE BANK) NOW THIS CARD IS BLOCKED.
SO THIS CARD HAVE BALANCE BILL 107 RU..WHICH BILL NOW PAID BY ME ON DATE 05 MARCH 2012... NOW I HAVE NO BALANCE ON CREDIT CARD... AND FROM COMPANY I GOT NO DUES CERTIFICATE..
SO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CHEAK AND REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL LIST AND SEND ME THE NAME OF BANK SHOWING THE ABOVE SAID CREDIT CARD.

PAN NO. AGEPP3916A

DATE OF BIRTH 01.06.1771

TEL. NO. 9869992230
vishal gaikwad

Feb 26, 2013

Rejection of Loan in HDFC Bank

I am Mr. Vishal Gaikwad, my name is listing in cibil as defaulter.

In 2007 I had applied for HDFC credit card due some issue my request got rejected & I have not received any credit card.

I am currently working in M/s BHarat BIjlee Limited & I hve salary account in HDFC bank.

Recently I have applied for Bike loan my loan got rejected, reason given by HM Motors is as above.

Request to resolve my issue as my name is listing in cibil as defaulter.

For ready reference I am providing folling details for your reference.

Mobile No. 9821536979 / 9833189518
E-mail IDL- vishal.gaikwad@bharatbijlee.com
PAN Card No - ANKPG4687N

Vishal Gaikwad
jagbisht

Feb 25, 2013

name showing in Cibil is wrong

My name is Jagdish Bisht and my control no. is 594291543 and date of birth is 15/08/1977. Just five days back i have applied a loan at LIC housing Finance While checking the CIBIL thing, they asked me to settle the issue of some credit card, As in CIBIL report showing some written off the amount is about 9500/- and report not showing the banks name and detail as i am not aware of this amount who used this credit card and when and not able to understand what to do, any way please give me full detail of this bank so that i can settle the issue and apply the loan.
rajas handa

Feb 23, 2013

About Registration Payment Confirmation

I am RAJAS HANDA ,I want to know my credit report.For that I registered online for cibil report on 14.02.2013.and Rs 470 is debited from my credit card.I have not down load the payment confirmation form.For this I have make a call and registered the complain. I was told by your office that you have all ready send the payment confirmation on my Email Id.on 14.02.2013. and again on 18.02.2013.But due to some unknown reason I have not yet received your mail.I am now sending my other Email Id.So kindly send my registration payment confirmation on my new Email Id.

MY details are:-
Amount-Rs 470, from HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD NO.4181361000122779
MY new Email Id; rajas_handa@hotmail.com
Thitherwards

Feb 23, 2013

Reported Someone Else's Credit Card In My Credit Report!!

What a crap organization it is, seriously. They have reported someone else's credit card default in my report, due to which I had to go through a lot of pain, loan application denials and very much of a loss by taking loans elsewhere with higher interest rates.

The details are provided here, with email exchanges between CIBIL and I.

Please go through this and share it with all public, however and wherever possible. What a shame on such a reputed organization!!
Dhananjayk123

Feb 22, 2013

About CIBIL Report

I Dhananjay R Khaire having PAN No. AUVPK7844B request you please show my cibil report .
Whethere i am eligible to apply loan or not ?
VINOD KUMAR GAUTAM

Feb 22, 2013

Wrong shown write off by CIBIL

Dear Sir date 22.02.2013

Sub-Wrong information shown as write off by CIBIL REPORT.
Ref.1. Control No. 58,90,28,917 dated 31.01.2013.
2. Member No. BS00012945.
3. PAN CARD No. ADVPG8679D.
4. DOB 15.12.1966.

kindly arrange to delete my name from write off list, since there is no dues on my account against any personal loan and credit cards. Presently, I am having only one credit card of ICICI bank. Which is running regularly without any dues.
2. Kindly arrange to provide me details of other credit cards if any showing over dues.

THANKS,

VINOD KUMAR GAUTAM
vkgautam_66@yahoo.com
Kotak Support

Feb 21, 2013

Re: Your Banking Operations with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

Dear Mr. Jadhav,

Trust our Bank official has already spoken with you and are currently not interested in availing the loan facility from our Bank. We also understand that you are already co-ordinating with the Barclays Bank for further assistance.

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Support Team.
sanjay kunar

Feb 19, 2013

About Registration Payment Confirmation

I am SANJAY KUMAR I want to know my credit report.For that I registered online for cibil report on 09.02.2013.and Rs 470 is debited from my account.I have not down load the payment confirmation form.For this I have make a call and registered the complain. I was told by your office that you have all ready send the payment confirmation on my Email Id.on 12.02.2013. and again on 18.02.2013.But due to some unknown region I have not yet received your mail.I am now sending my other Email Id.So kindly send my registration payment confirmation on my new Email Id.

MY details are:-
MY new Email Id; sanjayk5july@gmail.com
sudhir33

Feb 19, 2013

cancellation of loan due to dues

I Sudhir Malhotra,, ADDRESS-Ho.No. 1168 Sector 11 Panchkula (Haryana), . had applied for car loan which was denied as my cibil report was showing a Due of Rs.34000 of some credit cards. The CONTROL NO. is 593733801.and it was issued in the year 2005 I as for now have no dues. Please send me the details . My email add. is ndc.sudhirmlhtr@yahoo.co.in.
Vinaya Kumar

Feb 15, 2013

After payment Axis Bank Credit card .still showing written off in cibil report.

Credit Card No: AXIS BANK 4718 6101 0050 1239
My axis bank credit card High Credit limit was 109660 I was delayed payment due to financial problems, after I paid of full and final amount (Last Payment date is 22/11/2012, Amount 109660 Rs in Ghansoli Branch Navi Mumbai) and also I got the Full and Final Payment Letter how will bank add my card as written off Status in CIBIL Please change the My Status.
Ch.Vinaya Kumar
Vinaya Kumar

Feb 15, 2013

After payment Axis Bank Credit card .still showing writen off in cibil report

Credit Card No : AXIS BANK 4718 6101 0050 1239
Ch.Vinaya Kumar
dhanwadkar

Feb 14, 2013

my name showing in cibil report wongly

just few days before i have applied a loan at HDFC Bank personal loan but the application was rejected they said that my name is in cibil report .So,i am requesting you kindly send me that how my name is showing in the list because i have made only one vechicle loan that will be completed with respect of given time .,so,i am unable to understand that why my nameis showing in a cibil report.So,it is my kind request to you that check the status and send me the currect report so that i can get another loan from HDFCas because i am gone through a serious family problem and i need the loan very urgently for his operation.
agarwalvishal

Feb 13, 2013

cancellation of loan due to dues

I Dr. Vishal Agarwal, PAN No. ABEPA9107B, ADDRESS-31 A, KESHAV VIHAR, GOPALPURA BYEPASS, JAIPUR. had applied for car loan which was denied as my cibil report was showing a Due of Rs.19382 of some credit card. The CONTROL NO. is 591292652. I as for now have no dues. Please send me the details so that I can sort this out. My email add. is ndc.vishal@gmail.com.
gunjanarora

Feb 10, 2013

SBI CREDIT CARD

The Branch Manager,
Nariman point,Mumbai.
DearSir/Mam,

With Respect I Gunjan Arora , PAN no- AHZPA1921E from New Delhi wants to get my CIBIL score updated in my CIBIL report.
My CIBIL report showed status of SBI card as written off with written off amount which now has been updated recently as the are no dues and the payment was made long back in 2012. I had asked SBI bank to get the written off flag removed as it has been cleared.
Apparently because of this my credit score is very low, although CIBILhas updated the current status in report as of 6th feb 2012 and has removed the written off flag for theabove mentioned SBI card-5264 6853 1515 8111.
I request you to increase my score as i am facing problems in availing Home loan and need to make payment urgently.

Kindly update my CIBIL score at your earliest.

Gunjan Arora
98119-50477
Email-gunjanarora@hsbc.co.in
PAN - AHZPZ1921E
Gokulrao Jadhav

Feb 7, 2013

Remove my name form cibil list

The Branch Manager,
Nariman point,Mumbai.
DearSir/Mam,
With respect I Gokul Panditrao Jadhav, PAN No-AFNPJ2483A, from Aurangabad (Maharashtra) want to know my cibil (credit report) status weather it is negative or positive.
As because just few days before I have applied a loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Cash Credit (CC) & Over draft (OD) but the application was rejected they said that
my name is in cibil low rank. So, I am requesting you kindly send me that how my name is showing in the list because I have only
one loan continue with Barclays Finance personal loan and all my EMI's are cleared but my bank balance available at Devgiri Nagari Sahakari Bank but EMI’s are not cleared from 01.04.2012 so, I am un able to understand that why my name
is showing in a negative list.
So, it is my kind request to you that check the status and send me the currect report so that I can get another loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd as because I would like to develop my business I need the loan very urgently.

So,kindly do the needfull at your earliest.

Jadhav Gokul P.
Mob. No:- 9423706206
Ravikumar V S

Feb 7, 2013

About Registration Payment Confirmation

With respect I am Ravikumar V S, I want to know credit score of myself. so i registered online Cibil report on 5th of Feb 2013 and Rs 470 is debited from account. I have not download the payment confirmation form so Sir please forward me this form than only i can upload kyc documents with payment confirmation form for cibil report

This is my Transaction

Amount Rs 470/- From A/c 67007896400 SBT Kowdiar
hemantakumar72

Jan 31, 2013

CIBIL STATUS

Please send me the cibil status of PAN no-AIJPM7021Q name Hemanta Mondal. Mail id-hemantakumar72@gmail.com.
sanjay jain2013

Jan 31, 2013

LOAN DEFALTER-2005

RSir,
MY NAME IS SANJAY JAIN AND ORHER DETAILS ARE ,PAN NO.- AATPJ4231B,CONTROLL NO. - 201301070003851. THIS NO. IS SHOWING AS LOAN DEFATER FOR RS. 20000/- IN 2005 FOR RATLAM BRANCH IN YOUR WEB SITE. PLEASE PROWIED ALL INFORMATION RELETED TO ABOVE LOAN.
THANKING YOU

MO.no. 9425103744
lokanatha

Jan 30, 2013

IndusIndbank

I learnt through Cibil(control no:585582728 that Rs, 97,653/- is reflecting in my name from IndusIndbank Credit card. I have never come across this bank in my lifetime and don't have any credit card or account in this bank. I'am shocked to see such a huge amount reflecting in my name.I kindly request you to immediately remove my name from the cibil list.

Lokanatha.G
Senior Manager Production
Deccan Herald/Prajavani (Newspaper)
Bangalore.
ph:9900039569

Laaptu.com - recharge
    am trying to recharge from laaptu since 15 days. All the...
    50725 - Seepage Issue, leakage from upper flat
    Hello Sir, There has been a seepage issue in my...
    257624 - RE: Why I got new reliance netconnect postpaid bill?
    Dear Customer, We have noted your complaint and the...
    www.gdtsuccess.com - Fraudulent Transaction
    I am Nurul Farhanna and one of maybank debit card holder....
    Group Deal Tools Support - REFUND
    My name is C.Sagar. I want my money back. Please refund...
    OLX - Remove fake ad on olx
    Someone give fake ad on olx to sell iphone5 and give my...
    care@paytm.com - wrong mobile number recharged
    I have recharged mobile number 9847232526 instead of...
    Airtel - Deduct balance
    Sir, I had recharged night pack 3g for 1 gb data...
    BSNL - phone connection
    Dear Sir , My landline no. 01592-285228 .this phone...