info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

talankisaiteja

Sep 7, 2013

suit filed wrongly

My name t.satyanarayana d.o.b 18-2-1961.my pan no:aatpt4424c
Sbi a/c no:10437948206.current account gandhi bazar branch.anantapur.branch code:1925..andhra pradesh.as we found that a wrong suit is filed on us.our banker advised us to solve this issue with you.please check our accounts and remove this suit on us.we will be waiting for your reply.
Talanki satyanarayana
ttalanki@gmail.com
milanpreet kaur

Aug 29, 2013

removal of name from cibil even after loan is paid

Hello sir,
This to bring in your notice that I am Rajendra singh from dehradun and my pan card no.is AZKPSO836P Birth date is 15/08/1969 i have taken the loan of Rs 30,000 from ICICI Bank for the two wheeler no.UA07K4522 model 2005 even after payed the loan bank its still showing in the cibil score and we are not be able to get the loan thus it is making my score worst I have the NOC with me so,now it had been 3 years of clearence of laon so i humbley rquest you to remove it from the cibil as soon as posssibe.I wil be thankful to you.
please give me a reply
Rajendra singh
id:-milanpreetkaur075@gmail.com
contact no.09456364679
sgmoulick

Aug 25, 2013

Wrong report of CIBIL

I had applied a Housing Loan from Allahabad Bank, on my application one home loan of Rs. 6,44,000/- was shown as due in CIBIL report, which has not been taken by me. As per my knowledge, one loan of same amount had been sanctioned by HDFC Ltd. on the March/ Feb 2012. Till today no amount has been disbursed by HDFC as after that I have not taken the loan amount, and the account is lying dormant since then. In what way on the basis of mere sactioning a loan for more than one and half years ago, this can appear as my outstanding, without making disbursement
Another loan which is not clear to me about the agency, for Rs. 13,20,000/- has shown against my name as Housing Loan from 2011. It is much ridiculous for me, as like previous one I had no where applied for any Housing loan. Hence it is my request to kindly rectify these two acccounts from my CIBIL report.
Name: Subhojit Ghosh Moulick,
PAN : ADYPM 0441 Q
Palanikumar N

Aug 18, 2013

payment made for CIR & cibil score' Authentication not received

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have made a pay ment to purchase my cibil score and cir, Transaction id also received ( SC00813683070), I have made a payment via debit card,amount also debited from my account,However, Authentication is not processed, Kindly advise for further proceedings

Palanikumar N

Mob: 9442563837

Email: kumarconst2009@gmail.com
rathikaa

Aug 12, 2013

wrong cibil

I am Gunasekaran.s,my D.O B :19.03.1966,my PAN no AFGPG5335P. my mobil no:9150636541.
Control no:624969420, account no 1 ,auto loan account number and member name is not disclosed.
A/C opened 31.03.2006-sanctioned Rs 43440/- and the overdue is Rs19572/-.
So i want the member name and a/c no,to clear the wrong cibil.
Best Regards,
Gunasekaran.s
k paparao

Aug 10, 2013

wrong cibil report

dear sir
I availd personal loan from indiabulls on 22/02/2007from east of kailash (new delhi)Rs 25000/- instalments 30 out of 30 I paid 16 and remaing 14 iam de linked with india bulls due to transfer now my home loan with held sbi due to showing written off amount Rs.14715/- for which I paid and cleared amount with indiabulls vide their settlement ltr no 23941 book no 1597 on dated 07/08/2013 for Rs,22872/-(including all charges principal out standing,rs,14714.84,instalment over due rs,18662,cheque bouncing charges rs,4210/-and execs amt rs,20/-)
kindly help me to clear my cibil bad score earliar and to sanctiond my home loan from SBI
Pancard no ANFPK1951N
sunil kumar mehta

Aug 6, 2013

wrong cibil

Pl. refer my complaint dated 3.8.2013 & 5.8.13 regarding wrong cibil. it is again requested that I am sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Dharam chand my PAN No. is ATPPK7300M. I have applied for home loan from HDFC, but due to wrong cibil HDFC has withheld my home loan because cibil shows wrong information i.e. two OD in the a/c No.1413804000311 & a/c No. 1413868000237 dated 30.2.2007 of HDFC bank in the name of SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. RAI SINGH (CONTROL NO.623221441)

It is again stated that my name is SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. DHARAM CHAND and PAN No. ATPPK7300M and I have not taken any loan from HDFC and not given any guarantee to any person. SO IT IS REQUESTED TO REMOVE OD FROM MY NAME/PAN NO. SO THAT MY LOAN MAY BE SANCTIONED.

AN EARLY ACTION IN THIS REGARD WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. PL. TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION REGARDING REMOVAL OF OD FROM MY PAN/NAME i.e.SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. DHARAM CHAND

(SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. DHARAM CHAND-PAN No. ATPPK7300M)
E-MAIL : sunilmehta2011@gmail.com
sunil kumar mehta

Aug 5, 2013

wrong cibil

Pl. refer my complaint dated 3.8.2013 regarding wrong cibil. it is again requested that I am sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Dharam chand my PAN No. is ATPPK7300M. I have applied for home loan from HDFC, but due to wrong cibil HDFC has withheld my home loan because cibil shows wrong information i.e. two OD in the a/c No.1413804000311 & a/c No. 1413868000237 dated 30.2.2007 of HDFC bank in the name of SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. RAI SINGH (CONTROL NO.623221441)

(SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. DHARAM CHAND and PAN No. ATPPK7300M)
E-MAIL : sunilmehta2011@gmail.com
Rajesh Tushir

Aug 2, 2013

Wrong CIBIL

This is for your information that I Rajesh Kumar(Conrtole No. 609010016) & PAN No. ATTPK1589Q My CIBIL Report was found
wrong it Shows Credit Card Loan.
But i have not take any loan please Verify the same and how it happened please correct my CIBIL Reports

Details are follows
1 Type Credit Card
Owner ship Individual opened date 13/04/2006 Current ballance Rs 1072873 overdue Rs 971970 Credit limit Rs 155000 Cash limit 62000 Status Written off total 195979 post (WO) Settled

2) Account

Mamber name Not disclosed DATES Amounts Status
Account Number Not Last payment 11.04.2008 High credit 718144 Writen off /Settled Status
Disclosed reported and cretified 31.03.2013 Current Ballance 718144 WRETTEN OFF

Controle No. 609010016
krishan mehta

Aug 2, 2013

wrong loan details

This is krishan.mehta.I have an joint account in PNB bank main branch in hissar (haryana)
The information we got from the bank have an wrong or fault information regarding loan of rs 29800 taken in year 2005.
I donot take any loan of this ammount ..
So, please provide me the correct information as soon as possible.
My account number is 0203000108542348 by the joint acvount named krishan mehta and nishi mehta
yukthaaadya

Aug 1, 2013

Removal of name from Cibil even after payment of the loan

Dear Sir/Madam.

My name still reflects in the cibil even after updating and clearing all my debts. Still my credit is bad,so Kindly do the needful and please contact me. Help me get out of the problem.
Kindly revert back.
My controlment no :-627761407

Niranjan (pan no:- AEVPN5454Q)
arulchandhar

Jul 28, 2013

Wrong Cibil Report

Dear Sir/Madam
I had applied personal loan from HDFC Bank and I had submitted all the required documents but the loan was rejected and the reason informed me as I am having

1. 2nos of credit card and some outstanding bill are balance &

2.More than 2 nos of personal loan and it still not close.
I am unable to agrey this kind of false statement. Please go througt it I have only one creditcard & one PL from Axis Bank going without any problem and the othercredit card payment & previous HDFC PL are all closed.
My Controlment NO is:623449179

Please give me good reply.

My Pancard No:AZTPA7026L
Mail Id: arulchandhar@gmail.com

Best Regards,
N.Arulchandhar.
Arti Bhardwaj

Jul 24, 2013

wrong cibil report

I had applied education loan from credilla (HDFC) and I had submitted all the required documents but the loan was denied and the reason informed was bad cibil score. I am unable to know the reason for it because I have been paying all the dues regularly and I am very particular about it and presently I am holding credit card of HDFC Bank only. Earlier I had credit card of Standard Chartered Bank and HSBC Bank. I never received any balance payment statement any time after the expiry of the card and I did not renew these cards.

I fail to understand why my name is reflecting in the CIBIL. Please help me because I need education loan for my son future studies.

Anil Bhardwaj PAN NO AANPB8559 Q e-mail arti821@rediffmail.com
G.Chandrasekaran

Jul 22, 2013

requesting to remove my name from RCU problem.

Respected sir/madam,

I haven been applied for a personal loan in HDFC bank (cos no 24731659) The bank verified my older details in previous company but staffs in company had ignored me so the bank verifies were confused and they pushed my loan in diffusion so the bank decided to put my loan in CIBIL. So i can t approach any other bank for this CIBIL but i am in serious need of money for my father s operation.hence i request to clear my CIBIL problem.

G.Chandrasekaran,
DOB 11-05-1984.
pan no ,AIRPC9575D
arunkumar354

Jul 22, 2013

Wrong CIBIL Report

I have Applied for personal Loan in HDFC Bank then they said you have taken the bike loan whoes one cheque is bounced ,So I am not able to apply for loan but I never took bike loan then how it is showing in my CIBIL Report ,Please Help me out of this there is some fake entry or some missmatch in my account.

PAN CARD-AZIPS6995F
BVRPS3031G

Jul 16, 2013

recover my credit score

I was clear all my pending loans now my reguler loans going with out problem and my creadit card i was closed but still my credit score is bad kindly help me clear this problem i want to top up my current loan plz help me
sathis.s
Pan card : BVRPS3031G
Srinivaslu

Jul 8, 2013

associate

we have a one organization for this we want to generate a cibil on regular basis what is processor to associate.

B.Srinivaslu
KhalidShariff

Jun 27, 2013

Removal of name from Cibil even after payment of the loan

Dear Sir/Madam.

My name still reflects in the cibil even after clearing all my debts. Kindly do the needful and please contact me. Help me get out of the problem.
Kindly revert back.

Thanking You,
Khalid Shariff

hydershariff10@gmail.com

SBI Credit Card/Housing Loan
I was using SBI Credit card few years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding August 2007( INR 5063/- )expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me and were adding interest to the insurance amount and asking me to pay but, i refused to do so. I have applied for Housing Loan in SBI and i got to know that a credit card write off is creating a problem here.Please kindly let me know the exact problem.

SBI Credit Card
I was using SBI Credit card few years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding August 2007( INR 5063/- )expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me and were adding interest to the insurance amount and asking me to pay but, i refused to do so. Please kindly give me a solution.

Credit Card

I was using SBI Credit card couple of years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me. Please kindly give me a solution.

Hemanth
badribalaji

Jun 21, 2013

Removal of my name

Dear SirMadam

This is regarding my Personal loan AC no.11698764 which has been fully cleared in the month of April 2012. It's been more than a year now but still my name reflects in CIBIL. So request you to have the needful done.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regard's
Balaji
biswajit mishra

Jun 18, 2013

clear the cibil

i have a personal loan from hdfc bank and paid the loan amount as fourclloser but the cibil is shown
golap thakuria

Jun 7, 2013

detaits of cibil reports

I had used sbi credit card and had got loan from hdfc and ICICI bank which had been cleared by settling earlier.Now I wish know the details of pendings and wish to the same as earliest. I may kindly request you send the details of the pendings as early as possible.

Mobikwik - wallet block
    My wallet/id has been block i requested to pl reopen my id...
    Ibps - Regarding the RE-PRINT of online application form...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had applied for IBPS PO/MT-IV exam...
    idea cellular - Not able to do Idea sim verification.Mobile no. 8608795713
    I bought Idea sim 3 days before but not yet activated...
    island brown ankle length 10 - not received ,
    order no 3596805192, shoe brown ankle length not received...
    Aadhaar Card - non receipt of aadhaar card
    dear sir,I am Shanthi Radhakrishnan residing at...
    sodexo - unreasonable strting wage
    I started the job $8.50 an hour and has been working for 2...
    Diviseema polytechnic college - college fee extra vasulu chasthyunaru
    respected sir, ma college varu 3rd year industrial...
    DDA - Illegal construction
    मे एक आम नागरिक निवासी...
    Star Plus - ek hasina thi
    Ek hasina thi serial I am very disappointed by Dr dayal...
    Airtel - Checking my call list
    Kindly provide me the incoming and outgoing call details...