info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

sunil kumar mehta

Aug 6, 2013

wrong cibil

Pl. refer my complaint dated 3.8.2013 & 5.8.13 regarding wrong cibil. it is again requested that I am sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Dharam chand my PAN No. is ATPPK7300M. I have applied for home loan from HDFC, but due to wrong cibil HDFC has withheld my home loan because cibil shows wrong information i.e. two OD in the a/c No.1413804000311 & a/c No. 1413868000237 dated 30.2.2007 of HDFC bank in the name of SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. RAI SINGH (CONTROL NO.623221441)

It is again stated that my name is SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. DHARAM CHAND and PAN No. ATPPK7300M and I have not taken any loan from HDFC and not given any guarantee to any person. SO IT IS REQUESTED TO REMOVE OD FROM MY NAME/PAN NO. SO THAT MY LOAN MAY BE SANCTIONED.

AN EARLY ACTION IN THIS REGARD WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. PL. TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION REGARDING REMOVAL OF OD FROM MY PAN/NAME i.e.SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. DHARAM CHAND

(SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. DHARAM CHAND-PAN No. ATPPK7300M)
E-MAIL : sunilmehta2011@gmail.com
sunil kumar mehta

Aug 5, 2013

wrong cibil

Pl. refer my complaint dated 3.8.2013 regarding wrong cibil. it is again requested that I am sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Dharam chand my PAN No. is ATPPK7300M. I have applied for home loan from HDFC, but due to wrong cibil HDFC has withheld my home loan because cibil shows wrong information i.e. two OD in the a/c No.1413804000311 & a/c No. 1413868000237 dated 30.2.2007 of HDFC bank in the name of SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. RAI SINGH (CONTROL NO.623221441)

(SUNIL KUMAR S/O SH. DHARAM CHAND and PAN No. ATPPK7300M)
E-MAIL : sunilmehta2011@gmail.com
Rajesh Tushir

Aug 2, 2013

Wrong CIBIL

This is for your information that I Rajesh Kumar(Conrtole No. 609010016) & PAN No. ATTPK1589Q My CIBIL Report was found
wrong it Shows Credit Card Loan.
But i have not take any loan please Verify the same and how it happened please correct my CIBIL Reports

Details are follows
1 Type Credit Card
Owner ship Individual opened date 13/04/2006 Current ballance Rs 1072873 overdue Rs 971970 Credit limit Rs 155000 Cash limit 62000 Status Written off total 195979 post (WO) Settled

2) Account

Mamber name Not disclosed DATES Amounts Status
Account Number Not Last payment 11.04.2008 High credit 718144 Writen off /Settled Status
Disclosed reported and cretified 31.03.2013 Current Ballance 718144 WRETTEN OFF

Controle No. 609010016
krishan mehta

Aug 2, 2013

wrong loan details

This is krishan.mehta.I have an joint account in PNB bank main branch in hissar (haryana)
The information we got from the bank have an wrong or fault information regarding loan of rs 29800 taken in year 2005.
I donot take any loan of this ammount ..
So, please provide me the correct information as soon as possible.
My account number is 0203000108542348 by the joint acvount named krishan mehta and nishi mehta
yukthaaadya

Aug 1, 2013

Removal of name from Cibil even after payment of the loan

Dear Sir/Madam.

My name still reflects in the cibil even after updating and clearing all my debts. Still my credit is bad,so Kindly do the needful and please contact me. Help me get out of the problem.
Kindly revert back.
My controlment no :-627761407

Niranjan (pan no:- AEVPN5454Q)
arulchandhar

Jul 28, 2013

Wrong Cibil Report

Dear Sir/Madam
I had applied personal loan from HDFC Bank and I had submitted all the required documents but the loan was rejected and the reason informed me as I am having

1. 2nos of credit card and some outstanding bill are balance &

2.More than 2 nos of personal loan and it still not close.
I am unable to agrey this kind of false statement. Please go througt it I have only one creditcard & one PL from Axis Bank going without any problem and the othercredit card payment & previous HDFC PL are all closed.
My Controlment NO is:623449179

Please give me good reply.

My Pancard No:AZTPA7026L
Mail Id: arulchandhar@gmail.com

Best Regards,
N.Arulchandhar.
Arti Bhardwaj

Jul 24, 2013

wrong cibil report

I had applied education loan from credilla (HDFC) and I had submitted all the required documents but the loan was denied and the reason informed was bad cibil score. I am unable to know the reason for it because I have been paying all the dues regularly and I am very particular about it and presently I am holding credit card of HDFC Bank only. Earlier I had credit card of Standard Chartered Bank and HSBC Bank. I never received any balance payment statement any time after the expiry of the card and I did not renew these cards.

I fail to understand why my name is reflecting in the CIBIL. Please help me because I need education loan for my son future studies.

Anil Bhardwaj PAN NO AANPB8559 Q e-mail arti821@rediffmail.com
G.Chandrasekaran

Jul 22, 2013

requesting to remove my name from RCU problem.

Respected sir/madam,

I haven been applied for a personal loan in HDFC bank (cos no 24731659) The bank verified my older details in previous company but staffs in company had ignored me so the bank verifies were confused and they pushed my loan in diffusion so the bank decided to put my loan in CIBIL. So i can t approach any other bank for this CIBIL but i am in serious need of money for my father s operation.hence i request to clear my CIBIL problem.

G.Chandrasekaran,
DOB 11-05-1984.
pan no ,AIRPC9575D
arunkumar354

Jul 22, 2013

Wrong CIBIL Report

I have Applied for personal Loan in HDFC Bank then they said you have taken the bike loan whoes one cheque is bounced ,So I am not able to apply for loan but I never took bike loan then how it is showing in my CIBIL Report ,Please Help me out of this there is some fake entry or some missmatch in my account.

PAN CARD-AZIPS6995F
BVRPS3031G

Jul 16, 2013

recover my credit score

I was clear all my pending loans now my reguler loans going with out problem and my creadit card i was closed but still my credit score is bad kindly help me clear this problem i want to top up my current loan plz help me
sathis.s
Pan card : BVRPS3031G
Srinivaslu

Jul 8, 2013

associate

we have a one organization for this we want to generate a cibil on regular basis what is processor to associate.

B.Srinivaslu
KhalidShariff

Jun 27, 2013

Removal of name from Cibil even after payment of the loan

Dear Sir/Madam.

My name still reflects in the cibil even after clearing all my debts. Kindly do the needful and please contact me. Help me get out of the problem.
Kindly revert back.

Thanking You,
Khalid Shariff

hydershariff10@gmail.com

SBI Credit Card/Housing Loan
I was using SBI Credit card few years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding August 2007( INR 5063/- )expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me and were adding interest to the insurance amount and asking me to pay but, i refused to do so. I have applied for Housing Loan in SBI and i got to know that a credit card write off is creating a problem here.Please kindly let me know the exact problem.

SBI Credit Card
I was using SBI Credit card few years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding August 2007( INR 5063/- )expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me and were adding interest to the insurance amount and asking me to pay but, i refused to do so. Please kindly give me a solution.

Credit Card

I was using SBI Credit card couple of years ago but, their service was never good and hardly used to receive the statement of Account and finally i decided to discontinue. I paid my outstanding expect the insurance charges and asked them to cancel the card but, they never did and started harassing me. Please kindly give me a solution.

Hemanth
badribalaji

Jun 21, 2013

Removal of my name

Dear SirMadam

This is regarding my Personal loan AC no.11698764 which has been fully cleared in the month of April 2012. It's been more than a year now but still my name reflects in CIBIL. So request you to have the needful done.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regard's
Balaji
biswajit mishra

Jun 18, 2013

clear the cibil

i have a personal loan from hdfc bank and paid the loan amount as fourclloser but the cibil is shown
golap thakuria

Jun 7, 2013

detaits of cibil reports

I had used sbi credit card and had got loan from hdfc and ICICI bank which had been cleared by settling earlier.Now I wish know the details of pendings and wish to the same as earliest. I may kindly request you send the details of the pendings as early as possible.
Ismail Barook

Jun 6, 2013

Credit Card Payment

I had used SCB credit card and amout of Rs.12,700/- is long pending and the amount also settled and paid of Rs.12,750/- on 03/06/13 - (Saha Finlease Limited) and the receipt of the same also received and I also received gthe settlement amount letter also received.

Now, I want to know how I want to indimatethe receipt detials and letter to CIBIL for credit rating.

Ismail

icicibankcare

Jun 4, 2013

credit card fraud of icici bank

Dear Mr.Kapoor,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your Email Id . Our official will get back to you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
Spacharya

Jun 3, 2013

CIBIL SCORE

I hv applied one HL , They saying my score is less than 600, Hw it is possible? Last Yr October 2012 it was More than 750, Also they are saying there are 2 Credit card write off showing in my account? Kindly give me details where it comes?

Also I hv requested for CIBIL report ref to Reg ID-SCO041366757, Transaction ID-69500540 amount paid 470/- on date 19/4/2013. Till date not recd the report, as per your requirement also submitted the id proof & address proof.

My Pan Card is-AAHPA0172A

Kindly confirm,

S P Acharya
skurnella

May 28, 2013

Pending Dues Details

I applied for Home loan, then i came to know that 3 of my previous personal loans are showing still in pending. So, please give me the all related details to whom i am having the dues.
My Pan No. BAUPK2353M.
DOB: 15/05/1975.
Mob.No: 9963804447.

Kurnella Srinivasa Rao.
madan lal kapoor

May 27, 2013

credit card fraud of icici bank

sir
my credit card was issued by icici bank i was useing same all over the world but somebody else used it and fraud of Rs.30000/
was debited to my credit card. I was debating for the sad fraud and conflicting with icici bank but they forced me to pay Rs.30000/
But waived the interest part with my continous request. To my surprise i have found that icici bank has made an entry of write off
the above amount please make the correction
in my civil report as this was settled by the bank and no amount was written off.

thankig you
with regards
M L KAPOOR
email+kapoorml @rediffmail.com
nitin thuse

May 23, 2013

Complaint Againt Barclay Credit card company

My Cibil Control Number is 611628088 & as per Cibil records it is shown that An amount of Rs.6982/- is overdue towards the payment of Barclay credit card.
I would like to give an explanation to CIBIL authorities in the same.
I have taken Barclay credit card & I have paid the first bill promptly although I have not received the Physical Bill, This I have done because the bill amount was very small.
I got the message on the payment of second bill, this bill was High & I wanted to check the transactions of the same hence I was continuously following up with Barclay’s helpline numbers for getting the Physical bill. After doing lot of follow-up I got the bill but after the due date of the payment. On getting the bill Next day only I have made full payment of the same, in next month bill I got charged with Interest & penalty for delayed payment of the previous bill. I have paid only the amount which I have spent through credit card & not paid the penalty part of it as it was not my fault.
This same penalty & interest part is now being shown as overdue. This is always a problem with created by these credit card companies & common man is harassed & looted by way of these practice by many credit card companies.
I have taken various loans & my track record is very clear for the same.
Now I request you to please help in removing this overdue amount from the CIBIL site as thee was the fault lies with Credit Card Company & not with me.
Through this mail I also request you to take some sort of action against such companies who are taking undue advantage of CIBIL & due to which common man is harassed.
Thanking you & anticipating the appropriate action at your end.

With Warm regards

Nitin Thuse
9920299544

Honda Activa - Service
    I have purchased Honda Activa from Panagarh Automobile on...
    Vodafone - not getting my recharge amount
    I had recharged my mobile phone number for full talk time...
    your mother fucker - your mother fucker
    madarchodo .. harami k pilla .. jo kiya h na tum ne mere n...
    reliance gsm mumbai - RE: activation of sim
    Dear Kaustubh, We have noted your complaint and the...
    Reliance Communications - RE: To complain about my vanishing data pack
    Dear Sanjit, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    Domino's Pizza - violation of rule set by company itself. abusive and...
    i ordered a pizza last night. it was late by 1 hour 40...
    Chennai Traffic Police - Auto Parked on the Road in Kuppusamy colony,Alandur,chennai
    There is a auto (Registration Number : TN 22 CD 7069)...
    babaajmershahji - india
    ALL INDIA WITHINTERNATIONL MOLVI BABA AJMER SHAH...
    babaajmershahji - india
    ALL INDIA WITHINTERNATIONL MOLVI BABA AJMER SHAH...