info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

pavansachdeva

Oct 26, 2013

Correction of Information in respect of credit report of MS Shoes East Ltd.

MS SHOES EAST LTD.
112-A, EKTA ENCLAVE, NEW DELHI – 110 087.
Mob. No. 9871000014
e.mail – pavansachdeva@hotmail.com

Speed Post
C-3/CIBIL/1
26.10.2013

Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd.
Hoechst House, 7th Floor
193-M, Nariman Point
Backbay Reclamation
Mumbai – 400 021.

Sub: Correction of Credit Information Report of the Company.

It is observed from the report dated 23.10.2013 of CIBIL, the following facts are brought to your kind notice to correct the information of the company on your records :

1. The company does not have any loans/credit facilities from any of the banks/financial institutions.
2. The latest credit facilities open date of 4.6.2008 is wrongly reflected as company did not avail any loans from 1996 onwards.
3. It seems the figures of Rs. 11,00,00,000/- pertains to IDBI which is one time settlement figure and not sanctioned credit facility which may be confirmed from IDBI.
4. If the loan of Rs. 5,30,15,166/- as reflected in the report is not of IDBI, then we may be informed the bank’s name so that we can clarify since we have no credit facilities from any of the banks.

In view of the above the information may kindly be corrected factually at the earliest. In case any no dues certificate are required, we can provide the same.

MS SHOES EAST LTD.
s.anoopkumar@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2013

Cibil credit rating - transaction incomplete though payment made

I have applied for CIBIL online credit rating report of myself and furnished all the particulars as required online vide Cibil regn. no. SCO1013756010 just about 10 minutes back now (25-10-2013) and even online payment was made per credit card and an amount of Rs. 470.00 was also debited to credit card account. However the process could not be completed and the transaction got abruptly terminated for no reason. I request the CIBIL officials to look into the matter and do the needful and forward my credit rating report thro e-mail and also printed copy per courier or speedpost.

S. Anoop Kumar,
yadavameet1101

Oct 24, 2013

CIBIL Report Not Received

I Have Made payment online on 29th August, I received the successfull authorisation code also but still toreceive my Repost, i received a SMS stating that it has been Email to me on 18 October 2013 though the payment was made on 20th, please help me to get this issue resolved.

Ameet Yadav
nr_kmp@rediffmail.com

Oct 24, 2013

remove wrong detail from my cibil.

My Self : Narender Kumar S/o Badhau Ram, v.p.o. Barsana, Distt. Kaithal.(HARYANA). PAN No-AUMPK8141J.
Control no.645172034. As per my detail in cibil there are some information which does not belongs to me are as follow. 1,personal loan ,open 8-2-2002 ,last payment 10-8-2009 ,pmt history start 1-6-2013, pmt history end 1-7-2010 case filed. in this case account no. 00000010656646169. S.B.I. Bank opened at tallai bazar kaithal branch does not match my add. detail in this account my name is only used .Father name & add. does not match to me.
2. Agriculture loan, ownership inidividual,open 11-02-2008 last payment 26-09-2008, loan sanction 500000 current balance 532136 ,loan from canara bank acount no- 4216 . as per given by your officer Mr Suraj & Vinayak ji ..after visit in canara bank there is no any account no. whose digit is only 4 nos. so please confirm there full 13 digit account no . I have no any account in any canara bank branch. so i m sure it does not belongs to me & please check proper address.
3.Two wheeler loan,ownership individual,opened 11-03-2002, last payment 07-05-2003, amount saction 28000.from indusind bank having account no-HDA00559H .In this accounts there is also only my name is used its belong to village GEONG thats does not belongs to me.
s.ramkumar

Oct 23, 2013

cibil report

Dear sir my name is s.ramkumar ,i have applied for housing loan but the bank details says my name is in default of cibil list .kindly please check and do the needful and rectify .I have no dues with any credit card and other loans .i have settled all the credit card payments and also having settlement documents with myself
please kindly rectify my name in cibil list and help me
wtih regards .s ramkumar
my con No is 644577346
amt: :28000/-
my mobile no 9840204428
my email id is srkamjc@gmail.com
nr_kmp@rediffmail.com

Oct 23, 2013

remove wrong detail from my cibil.

r ramesh goud

Oct 19, 2013

cibil updation

hi
this is r ramesh goud,and my pan no is AOLPR6856C.and i have taken gold loan of 160000rs in hdfc bank on14/05/2013 and it was renewed on 16/08/2013,but it is showing closed status in my cibil report.kindly updated the above it will help to increase my score.my loan detais are below
loan account no 082LN46131340061,hdfc bank.
kumarviji.20

Oct 15, 2013

Personal Loan Need

Dear sir / Madam my name is s. kumar I have applied for a loan but the bank says my name is in the default list of cibil Please check and let me know the same as I have no dues with any credit card & house loan. and i have not signed any combained documents so far. my control no is 644520682, my cell no is 9566070733 thank you
lathaprabhu

Oct 12, 2013

cibil report is required

Dear Sir, I am Ravichandraprabhu, have applied for a PL @ SBI (HVF) as my salary is being credited in that bank.Due to the information under cibil record,it is hjghlighted that I have a due of Rs.7400 under a PL with a bank(the name of the bank not provided).As per my knowledge, I have no any dues.Due to this reason my PL is holding by the bank.I request you to kindly provide me the details.My PAN No.is ADGPR7758H,My mobile No.is 9444844959. My Control No.is 644169527.Please provide me the details as early as possible.My e-mail ID is - latha2prabhu@yahoo.com.
surajprakash184

Oct 10, 2013

Wrong information reflection in CIBIL Report

My controller number is 643858142 and my name is Suraj Prakash. When my Cibil Account was checked, It was indicated that I have given surety for somebody for home loan. But in my knowledge, I have not given any such surety. It is therefore requested that I may be provided all the detail pertaining to the amount of surety reflecting in my account alongwith the bank details and the name of the person against whom my account is showing as security. This may be treated as most urgent.

Suraj Prakash
surajprakash184@gmail.com
S. VIMALA

Oct 9, 2013

WRONG CIBIL REPORT

This is S. VIMALA of member ID: BS00118888. I had applied for a loan in HDFC three years back and I had paid the processing fees of Rs. 11, 053 at that time. But the loan was not availed by me. But now I have availed a loan on 15th May 2013 from the same bank. The amount mentioned above was utilized as a processing fee for this loan. Since there was a delay in the bank processing to merge the amount it appears that I have not paid the amount in the CIBIL report. As per the records mentioned in the bank I have settled all my payments. Please enquire in the bank if required and do the needful.

With regards,
S. VIMALA
guruswamy muthukumar

Oct 6, 2013

insufficient loan details in cibil report

MY NAME IS GURUSAMY MUTHUKUMAR, my Pan No is ABNPM2362B, DOB IS 07/JAN/1968, REPORT CONTROL NO IS 632983009. KINDLY FURNISH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS
MAMBER NAME, ACCOUNT NO, CREDIT CARD DETILS, BANKERS DETAILS TO RECONCILE MY CIBIL SCORE REPORT
Laxman sisodia

Oct 4, 2013

Credit card

Dear sir / Madam my name is Laxman sisodia I have applied for a loan but the bank says my name is in the default list of cibil Please check and let me know the same as I have no dues with any credit card co. my cell no is 9824009018 thank you
venukakkara

Oct 4, 2013

cibil report is wrong

This is for your information that i K.R.Venu, Kakkara House Mapala Road, Manjummel P.O Eloor Ernakulam PIN 683501 MY PHONE NUMBER IS 9846575299, My cbil report was founnd worng becose i take any loan due for any banks kindly send me
which bank in my dues details

thankng you

venu.kakkara30@gmail.com
vikramhasteer

Sep 30, 2013

wrong cibil repot

i am shown guaranter in consumer loan in a/c no. 600107131000033 .
my controller no. is 617359344 and pan card no. is agppv8712k
i request you to please send me the details of the bank like name and address whose a/c no. is mentioned above.
so thai i enquire about the same.

thanks & regards

vikram hasteer

ph. 9289926111

email id.- rajanisharma23121981@yahoo.com
renuka.n

Sep 29, 2013

not received credit score

i have made a payment to purchase cibil score and CIR,our cibil registration id is (sc00913711859) & transaction id is 82295053
dated 12.09.2013.we have also uploaded the address & identity proof to cibil dated 15.09.2013 but yet we not received the credit score &report .so please advice for the further proceedings.

thanks&regards

n. renuka

mob:9790726720

email:flytojayashree@gmail.com
vikramhasteer

Sep 27, 2013

wrong cibil repot

i am shown guaranter in consumer loan in a/c no 600107131000033, my controller no is 617359344,pen card no is agppv8712k
i request you to pls send me the details of the bank like name and adress whose a/c no is this so that i can enquire about the same
mukesh kumar mamta 12

Sep 24, 2013

WRONG CIBIL REPORT AFTER PAID THE LOAN

This is for your information that I MUKESH KUMAR S/O SHRI GIAN SINGH AND MY PAN noIS APXPK1661B AND DOB IS 16.09.1983 my cIbil report was found wrong/negetive. Because of I borrow/take an AUTO LOAN (VEHICLE) from Centurion Bank/HDFC Bank, but I SETTLED the same with full amount, but due to my personal problem some installments cheques bounced in my auto loan account.

Recently I applied for personal loan in HDFC Bank but the HDFC Bank showing in my cibil is as negative and i came to know this information by HDFC BANK. Only HDFC Bank are showing my internal report is negative.

How to after payed the loan, bank its still showing in the HDFC Cibil score and we are not be able to get the another loan thus it is making my score worst. I have the NOC with me so, now it had been 3-4 years of clearence of auto loan so i humbley rquest you to remove it from the cibil as soon as posssibe.I wil be thankful to you.
please give me the reply and remove the my name from HDFC Bank Cibil.

MUKESH KUMAR
8447753664/9911689531
email id:mukeshkr_16@yahoo.co.in/ mukesh.kumar@kei-ind.com
mukesh kumar mamta 12

Sep 24, 2013

WRONG CIBIL REPORT

This is for your information that I MUKESH KUMAR S/O SHRI GIAN SINGH AND MY PAN no IS APXPK1661B my cIbil report was found wrong/negetive. Because of I borrow/take an AUTO LOAN (VEHICLE) from Centurion Bank/HDFC Bank, but I SETTLED the same with full amount, but due to my personal problem some installments cheques bounced in my auto loan account.

How to after payed the loan, bank its still showing in the HDFC Cibil score and we are not be able to get the another loan thus it is making my score worst. I have the NOC with me so, now it had been 3-4 years of clearence of auto laon so i humbley rquest you to remove it from the cibil as soon as posssibe.I wil be thankful to you.
please give me the reply and remove the my name from HDFC Bank Cibil.

MUKESH KUMAR
8447753664/9911689531
email id:mukeshkr_16@kei-ind.com/ mukeshkr_16@yahoo.co.in
pawan.kumar

Sep 19, 2013

WRONG CIBIL

This is for your information that i PAWAN KUMAR S/O BHARAT LAL SHARMA AND MY PAN no IS CHQPK2389K my cbil report was found wrong it shows that i was previously A AUTO LOAN SETTLEMENT ON MY PAN NAME hence my credit score is showing as negative and i came to know this information by HDFC BANK when i appiled FOR PERSONAL LOAN recently.

But i have never applied for AUTO LOAN previously please verify the same and kindly correct my CIBIL REPORT. As im planning to apply for personal loan and as the credit score is showing as negative my personal loan application got rejected. kindly correct it and reply.

PAWAN KUMAR
email id:pawan.kumar@fluor.com
killi

Sep 14, 2013

WRONG CIBIL

This is for your information that i Killi padma kumari D/O K. Mohan Rao PAN no CRRPK2037H my cbil report was found wrong it shows that i was previously applied for credit card and it got rejected hence my credit score is showing as negative and i came to know this information by HDFC BANK when i appiled FOR PERSONAL LOAN recently.

But i have never applied for credit card previously please verify the same and kindly correct my CIBIL REPORT. As im planning to apply for personal loan and as the credit score is showing as negative my personal loan application got rejected. kindly correct it and reply

Killi Padma Kumari
Contact num :7799295056
email id:killik.padmakumari@yahoo.co.in
shishnu

Sep 12, 2013

cibil score

I am Saranya mailing you from Coimbatore city, i do need your precious assistance to clear my CIBIL issue. 3 yrs before i got 35 k personal loan from Fullerton India for 35,000, due to some persoanl problem i failed to pay my last 10 EMI and recently 4months before i paid the whole pending amount and got the NOC from them. Because of this i am not able to get loan or credit card from any of the banks. The bankers are just saying your credit score is too low to avail a loan, but they are not assisting us as how to clear it. When i was surfing i got your mail id, please do help me to come out of this issue
talankisaiteja

Sep 7, 2013

suit filed wrongly

My name t.satyanarayana d.o.b 18-2-1961.my pan no:aatpt4424c
Sbi a/c no:10437948206.current account gandhi bazar branch.anantapur.branch code:1925..andhra pradesh.as we found that a wrong suit is filed on us.our banker advised us to solve this issue with you.please check our accounts and remove this suit on us.we will be waiting for your reply.
Talanki satyanarayana
ttalanki@gmail.com
milanpreet kaur

Aug 29, 2013

removal of name from cibil even after loan is paid

Hello sir,
This to bring in your notice that I am Rajendra singh from dehradun and my pan card no.is AZKPSO836P Birth date is 15/08/1969 i have taken the loan of Rs 30,000 from ICICI Bank for the two wheeler no.UA07K4522 model 2005 even after payed the loan bank its still showing in the cibil score and we are not be able to get the loan thus it is making my score worst I have the NOC with me so,now it had been 3 years of clearence of laon so i humbley rquest you to remove it from the cibil as soon as posssibe.I wil be thankful to you.
please give me a reply
Rajendra singh
id:-milanpreetkaur075@gmail.com
contact no.09456364679
sgmoulick

Aug 25, 2013

Wrong report of CIBIL

I had applied a Housing Loan from Allahabad Bank, on my application one home loan of Rs. 6,44,000/- was shown as due in CIBIL report, which has not been taken by me. As per my knowledge, one loan of same amount had been sanctioned by HDFC Ltd. on the March/ Feb 2012. Till today no amount has been disbursed by HDFC as after that I have not taken the loan amount, and the account is lying dormant since then. In what way on the basis of mere sactioning a loan for more than one and half years ago, this can appear as my outstanding, without making disbursement
Another loan which is not clear to me about the agency, for Rs. 13,20,000/- has shown against my name as Housing Loan from 2011. It is much ridiculous for me, as like previous one I had no where applied for any Housing loan. Hence it is my request to kindly rectify these two acccounts from my CIBIL report.
Name: Subhojit Ghosh Moulick,
PAN : ADYPM 0441 Q

POCKET TRANSPLANT SOCIAL WORK - GANG LEADER OF CYBER CRIME
    GRAND FATHER OF “SAKUNI” HINDUSTANI LION Richard...
    dishtv EPRS - worng recharge and mistack
    wrong vc 01500584537 right vc 01500584547 amount...