info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

Ramesh shaju

May 20, 2013

Credit score - Reg

I had tried on line to know my crdit score

payment made thru on line, ID : SCO0513593101
Dhanendra Kumar Singh

May 16, 2013

To know the name of Defaulter

I Have applied for car loan on before 10 days back from SBI. But they r saying that my name is in CIBIL and i m the guarantor of some one who had borroewd Rs 50,000 business loan.I want to know the name of borrower n name of bank from which he had taken loan. pl. help. my PAN no.is AWXPS3911R,Control no is 611337614.and my Mo. no. 9451347333.
bagya

May 14, 2013

cibil score not recd

MY id SC 00413566310 did not receive my credit score.
khushi123

PLZ CORRECT
anandkarjagi

May 8, 2013

Want to know my Cibil Score

I wanted to know my cibil score.
I have already applied in cibil and paid for it.

SC00513583004
Name: Anand Karjagi
Pan Card: AWRPA9020F
Mobil No: 9739316131
Dob: 5th-Jan-1987

Please let me know. What next can I do to get my cibil score.
basiruddin

May 4, 2013

no cbil report received

hi i have paid for my cibil report about a month ago but i am yet to receive my cibil report. kindly check sc00413559267.
Rajesh.s

Apr 30, 2013

Defaulter

Hi ,

This Rajesh , I have applied for a job they are saying my name in cibil and have due against a credit card , But i never applied for a card in my life , Something urgent for my carreer , so please help me , I want to which bank is that ,

Mob num: 9941568227
DOB : 05/10/1986
Rajesh.s

Apr 30, 2013

Credit card

Hi ,
My name is Rajesh , I dont have any credit card with me , But suddenly i got information that i have a o/s of 40k in a bank , I want to know which bank is that , Because i have not applied for card in my life, please ans help me , because its my life, One of job hold because of this, help me as soon as possible.If i had applied it i would received the bank statement which i have not received and not even a single alert and nothing, please help

My Mobile Number : 9941568227
DOB :05/10/1986
jagadeesan

Apr 16, 2013

Miss use my ID proof - Regarding

I Have applied for car loan on before 10 days back. But my cibil report mentioned available for Credit card Loan . but yet it self i didnt use Credit card and Personal loans never apply also. because of these thing i couldnt received my car loans. my details are i will mention below for your further reference.

PAN CARD NO :AIIPJ5605Q, My E-mail Id is : jacky2k2002@gmail.com. my Mobile number is +91 7200355555
My Name is Jagadeesan kandhasamy

Kindly verify and give me my Detailed reports against the credit card loan at earliest.

With Best Regards
K. Jagadeesan
Trichy
jaydatta dalvi

Apr 15, 2013

about cibil report

I Mr. Jaydatta Jagdish Dalvi request you , today i applied for cibil score fill up online form so please give me online confirmation receipt my email id : ameya_printers@yahoo.co.in
Harvinder

Apr 12, 2013

Wrong Report in Cibil

Hope This mails finds you.

I Harvinder Singh Having Pan card No -AEBPS5268K and Control No- 604432018. We have our account in Punjab & Sind Bank for more than 15 years and they had provide me the cibil report with many wrong entries that has never been in my knowledge and neither i have ever takes such loans. Also The following informations such as Voter Id number , Driving Licence , Mobile number and Addresses are "WRONGLY ENTERED " .By having such report my reputation is being hindered. I would like cibil to kindly clarify me the same within a week . if the said is not being clarified then i will go to RTI and the courts against it.

Reply awaited.

My Contact Details:-
Harvinder Singh
+91-9810236364
amandistributor@sify.com,Info@amandistributors.com

Apr 11, 2013

So far not received reply from cibil and further action reg - Service No.1727485

Ref : Service No.1727485

I have register complaints above reference on 23.03.2013. But so far action not taken when I have received your reply. I have badly required loan to get from HFL. Kindly arrange to rectified about me. I have already sent scanned copies to you and advise me to further in this regards.

Thanks & regards.

Karamanikuppam (near Jeevanandam school),
Puducherry 605004.
Phone: 9791858962
Email ID: meena.sara2000@gmail.com

I had taken two wheeler loan ( Two wheeler loan agreement No.14499318 ) from HDFC Bank and I have cleared all my EMIs and obtained a No Objection Certificate from the respective bank. Therefore i have a request to clear my details from cibil.com with verification.So it will be helpful for me to go to other loan . I hope my request will be processed.

Meenatchi.R

Apr 9, 2013

So far not received reply from cibil - Service No.1727485

Ref : Service No.1727485

Dear Sirs,

I have registered my complaint on 23.03.2013. So far rectification not done and i have not received reply about the process.
Kindly treated as most urgent and do the needful to us or advice me to do next step.

Thanks & regards

mobile No:93451 85526.
mail ID : sshankar1207@gmail.com
betala jagannath rao

Apr 6, 2013

REMOVAL OF NAME FROM CIBIL

DEAR SIR
I AM MR. BETALA JAGANNATH RAO, APPLIED FOR PERSONNEL LOAN FROM HDFC BANK, REGAL BRANCH.THAT LOAN HAS BEEN REJECTED DUE TO SOME CHE QUES ARE BEING BOUNCED FROM BANK CENTURION WHICH I HAVE TAKEN PERSONNEL LOAN PREVIOUSLY. I CONFORMED PREVIOUS LOAN DETAILS WITH CUSTOMER CARE, THEY TOLD ME THAT CONTACT CHEMBUR HDFC BANK LTD (LOAN) DEPT AND U HAVE TO PAY DUE PAYMENT THAT IS RS.3600/- ONLY THEN U WILL GET NOC FROM THERE.I WENT THERE THAT BRANCH BUT THEY TELLING ON AS PER PREVIOUS LOAN A/C NO. 90129190 U DO NOT HAVE ANY DUES. UNFORTUNATELY THIS WAS HAPPENED,NOW I NEED PERSONNEL LOAN FROM HDFC BANK AFTER THIS ISSUE KILLED, PLZ HELP ME OUT AND FIND OUT THE SOLUTION. WHAT IS THE LOAN PAYMENT EXACTLY DUES LET ME KNOW SIR AND I AM READY TO PAY WHAT WILL BE THE AMT.
SO IT IS THEREFORE REQUESTED THAT AN EARLY ACTION PLZ.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

THANKS AND REGARDS

BJ RAO, MOB. NO.9869825221

MAIL ID IS gunavatirao@gmail.com
ramjane

Apr 6, 2013

removal of name from cibil

this is Naresh Kumar which w.
as one of you client in 2007 with the car loan A/c No. 3160637.
sir this account was settled due to accident of my car.
i was not aware that my name will be transferred to CIBIL in case
of settlement.
Now i am contacting with the HDFC bank and CIBIL but could not receive the
proper guidance to remove my name from CIBIL.
i am interested to pay if any amount due in my side.
my contact No. is 9760233787, and Mail ID is cajayagrawal@gmail.com
Please do the needful.

Naresh Kumar

Apr 5, 2013

Separation of my pan a/c - merged with other persons - reg

ref : Service No.1727485

Dear sirs,

With reference to the above subject I have already send my detail through your info@cibil.com and got acknowledgement also.
so far not got any information about separation of my cibil report and if required i will send all your requirement for further action.
kindly give reply or advise us further action in this regard. please take as most urgent case. Due to your report my housing loan
still pending. please do the needful.

thanks & regards

Mobile No:9345185526
e-mail : sshankar1207@gmail.com
AVANI SHETH

Mar 31, 2013

I HAVE CLEAR MY ALL LOANS BUT IN CIBIL REPORT TELL IT IS SHOWING

MY DEAR SIR
I HAVE TAKEN MY CIBIL REPORT ON 29TH MARCH 2003 AT 16:52 PM BY CONTROL NO:60,31,61,573 AND I HAVE APPLIED BY PAYING RS.470/- AND TAKEN MY CIBIL REPORT ON 16TH JANUARY 2013 BY CONTROL NO: 584223774 IN THE NAME OF SHRUHAD SHETH PAN CARD NO:- ADRPS3185N AFTER TAKEN REPORT BY PAYING RS.470/- I HAVE CLEARED ALL MY DOUTS FROM ALL MY CREDIT CARD AS WELL AS FROM LOAN ACCOUNT BUT TILL TODAY IT HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED AND STEEL IT IS SHOWING IN MY REPORT. SO THAT I AM NOT GETTING EDUCATION LOAN FROM ANY BANK. AS WELL AS I AM NOT GETTING VISA CLEARANCE FROM US EMBBASY. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND CLEAR AND SEND ME THE FRESH REPORT. OTHER WISE I HAVE TO PUT THIS MATTER TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA WTH ALL REVELENT DOCUMENTS. TO FININCE MINISTER ALSO.

THANKING YOU
SHRUHAD SHETH,AHMEDABAD (GUJARAT)
AVANI SHETH

Mar 31, 2013

I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY CREDIT CARD EVEN THOUGH IN CIBIL REPORT IS SHOWING

I HAVE APPLIED FOR EDUCATION LOAN FOR MY DAUGHTER FROM SBI THEY HAVE TAKEN CIBIL REPORT CONTROL NO:60,31,61,105 DATED 29TH ,MARCH AT 16:49 PM ON THIS REPORT IS SHOWING THAT I HAVE ONE CREDIT CARD.BUT I HAVE NOT APPLIED FOR ANY CREDIT CARD AND I DONT HAVE ANY CREDIT CARD. SO PLEASE CLEAR THE SAME FROM MY CREDIT REPORT AND SEND ME FRESH CIBIL REPORT.

MY PAN CARD NO:- AMDPS7566A VOTER ID NO:-UHHO510289 IN THE NAME OF AVANI SHRUHAD SHETH
valaram

The Branch Manager,
www.info@cibil.com
Nariman point,Mumbai.

Myself Valaram S/o Galla ramji

My DOB registered is 11/8/1980 and my PAN is AEDPV7030C and deal details no:KSS00453C

I had taken car loan from Indusland Bank Limited consumer finance division and I have cleared all my EMIs but a couple of times i have missed to pay the EMI in time. Now it has been cleared and i have got the clearence certificate from respective bank. Therefore i have a request to clear my details from cibil.com with verification.So it will be helpful for me to go to other loan . I hope my request will be processed. Thank you sir

Valaram
Shimoga
Ranjiniv

Mar 26, 2013

cibil credit report help and advice

cibil credit report help and advice

We are Financial Legal Advisers. We render Financial Services to our clients regarding,

· CIBIL Report Obtaining
· CIBIL Report Clarification / Rectification
· Bank Debt Re-Consolidation
· Bank Legal Problems
· Liaison for one time settlement with bank
· Deal with NPA

Contact details:

· Contact Person :Ms.Ranjini
· Office name : DEBT DOCTOR
· Contact number : 080-30732247, Mobile:8904746772
· E-mail: ranjiniv@debtdoctor.in

NOTE:

We are a professional partner to the CIBIL, we are private organization having legal advisers to tackle issues
DEBT DOCTOR is INDIA`S first and only Retail Debt Management Company with NOC from RBI and ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Debt Management and Counseling. We are 3 years old with more than 70,000 Account Acquisitions & secure proper remedy.
sudhakar s v

Mar 25, 2013

DETAILS OF LOAN

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I got a letter from Cibil. In that they mention that,i have taken the money from CONSUMER LOAN. That is opened on 16.08.2006 and the last payment is 11.08.2008 of sanctioned amount is Rs. 37,042/- it is reported and certified on 30.11.2012.
Now I need the information about the subject to follow in the bank.

Treated as most urgent and intimated for me to rectification so, i can able to process the other things.

Sudhakar S.V
# 62, 2 nd Main Road, Shivanagar, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560010. email srinivasa85@gmail.com, Ph no. 9845182375
anil rojivadiya

Mar 24, 2013

icici credit card

i have icici bank credit crd no.5176537504113000 i clear all my dues last payments 12300.00 i paid full and final 30march 2011
i have cash payments reciptno.110 3345487 branch rajkot rupes.12300.00 but bank add my name in defaulter list...i face truble
please co.oprate what i do
anil rojivadiya

Mar 23, 2013

error in my cibil report - other person details merged

No.14 6th Street,
Keelakalkandar Kottai,
Trichy - 620 011.

Dear Sirs,

I have applied for Housing Loan in LIC Housing Finance. They have taken my cibil report with my Pan Number but it shows lot of personal Loans and credit cards due not payable properly. I am not having any PL and credit cards. my loan was rejected due to the report. I have noted the contends it was not belongs to me. it shows wrong pass port No. and wrong driving license no. and the name also not me it show D.Rajasekar. In this connection they advise me to contact through mail and get proper rectification so that we can able to give loan. I have given all the details give below about me.

NAME:: R.SEKAR

FATHERS NAME: RAMASAMY

ADDRESS: No.14 6th STREET, DHANALAKSHMI NAGAR, KEELAKALKANDAR KOTTAI, TRICHY - 620011. TAMIL NADU.

PAN NO: AQLPS3133K

DATE OF BIRTH : 27-09-1961

ELECTION CARD NO:KFS3840428

RATION CARD NO: 17/G/0463912

kindly arrange to rectified my data and giving my separate data correctly to LICHFL at the time of getting report from you so that i can get the loan from them.

Treated as most urgent and intimated to me for rectification so that i can able to contact LICHFL.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same.

Thanks & regards

mobile No:93451 85526.

mail ID is sshankar1207@gmail.com
D.K.Shrivastava

Mar 17, 2013

dues or late payment shown in my cibil report

R/Sir,

I have credit card cf two Banks ie ICICI and HDFC, which I started between 2001-2005. In the mean time I had bean made the complete payment of the dues in these cards though I had made it late many times but also paid the late charges. I can't get any information of dues in my credit card or any monthly statement from March 2008.When first time I come to know about my default in cibil I contected with above banks and deposited the amount they charged after full payment and they promised to give the NOC but after many request they have not provided it. so please omit it from my cibil report as per rules.

D.K.Shrivastava

18624 - Goods not being delivered
    Dear Sir/Madam, A courier was sent from Jamshedpur to...
    m.p.board of education - Name correction request
    Hello SirMadam, This is regarding the correction in my...
    snapdeal - Delivery Delayed with no conclusive reply from Customer...
    I had ordered for a Canon EOS 1200D Kit on 14th Night. The...
    Star Plus - show ye h mohabatain on dordarshan also
    Hello sir Aap star plus pe saraswatichandre ki jageh ab...
    onlinesurveys4all.com - complent
    AS YOU TOLD,I PAID Rs.750/-TO THE COURRIER BOY, AND FROM...
    Mahanagar Gas - Excess Bill Payment Paid !
    I received Bill of Rs 1168/- for 4 months overall.I went...
    UPTU - to get grace marks in microprocessor (4th sem0
    my name is Deepak, roll no 1015321036,i was failed in 2...
    Reliance One Card - sms alerts
    I want to unsubscribe my sms alerts of relianceone card....
    121@in.airtel.com - rude call
    hello my self vijay im using airtel number 98492272 49...