info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

Ajit ch. Roy

Mar 14, 2013

PAN card no is wrong in cibil report

Respected Sir/Madam
My name is Ajit ch. Roy and my PAN card no is APGPR9688J. But in my cibil report i found the PAN card no is ANBPR2601L which is not my PAN card no. So please correction the PAN card no from my cibil report.

Ajit ch.Roy
M-9434963262
e-mail.biswajit.blg123@gmail.com
sunil_elderb

Mar 13, 2013

WRONG NAME IN CIBIL AS DEFAULTER

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS SUNIL KUMAR SHARMA S/O SH SURESH CHANDRASHARMA, PAN NO. BROPS7537N,

DATE OF BIRTH 24-09-1980, MY NAME IS APPEARING AS DEFAULTER IN CIBIL, I HAVE TAKEN P.L FROM HDFC LOAN DEPT. IN FEB-2008 & IT HAS BEEN CLEARED IN JAN-2012, ONE MORE PERSONAL LOAN I HAD IN AUG-2009 & IT WAS CLEARED IN JULY-2012.
RECENTLY I APPLIED FOR LOAN IN HDFC LOAN DEPT. AGAIN BUT MY NAME WAS APPEARING IN CIBIL LIST AS DEFAULTER THAT THERE IS ONE ANOTHER BUSINESS LOAN IS PENDING IN MY NAME, THAT I HAVE NOT TAKEN , SO PLEASE CHECK & CLEAR THIS FROM MY CREDIT ACCOUNT FOR MY FUTURE FINANCIAL REQUIRMENT. MY CONTROL NO. IS 598020299

THANKING YOU

SUNIL KUMAR SHARMA,KOTA
RAMA SHANKER

Mar 8, 2013

WANT TO CHECK DUES

My PAN number is :-BPXPS9626F please tell me is there any due on me
cibi

Mar 7, 2013

Using my PAN Card No. ANBPR2601L by Ajit Ch. Roy for sanction a loan.

Respected Sir, I, Biswajit Roy of Vill- Balurghat Police Line Housing, P.O- Beltalapark, P.S- Balurghat, Dist - Dakshin Dinajpur, State - West Bengal, Pin - 733103. My PAN Card No. ANBPR2601L. Recent I enquried Cibil report at S.B.I. Gopalpur Branch to sanction a loan but I found that using my PAN Card No. as a document a loan was santioned to Ajit Ch. Roy of Coochbehar. For that reason the Bank (viz- S.B.I. Gopalpur Branch, CODE No. 9901) cannot grant a loan to me from my salary account no. 30939948558.

Please look after the matter and do the needful as early as possible in my favour.

With regards,

Biswajit Roy
Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur, email- remixvision2015@gmail.com, Mobile No. - 9434963262, 9647493488
Ranjiniv

cibil credit report help and advice

We are Financial Legal Advisers. We render Financial Services to our clients regarding,

· CIBIL Report Obtaining
· CIBIL Report Clarification / Rectification
· Bank Debt Re-Consolidation
· Bank Legal Problems
· Liaison for one time settlement with bank
· Deal with NPA

Contact details:

· Contact Person :Ms.Ranjini
· Office name : DEBT DOCTOR
· Contact number : 080-30732247, Mobile:8904746772
· E-mail: ranjiniv@debtdoctorindia.com

NOTE:

We are a professional partner to the CIBIL, we are private organization having legal advisers to tackle issues
DEBT DOCTOR is INDIA`S first and only Retail Debt Management Company with NOC from RBI and ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Debt Management and Counseling. We are 3 years old with more than 70,000 Account Acquisitions & secure proper remedy.
harmanmanku

against CIBIL

I have cleared my education loan to Punjab National Bank Loan branch patiala A/C no 521100JB00000021INR521100 Harpreet Kaur,Balvir Singh & Satinder Kaur on dated 21-4-2012 , but the cibil is showing the same loan pending. I will be thank full to u if u cleared our loan from cibil.
sijinj

Mar 7, 2013

Credit rating is not there

I have been working for more than 3 years. 2+ years in Oracle with salary account in Citibank and currently in Societe Generale with salary account in HDFC. but when ever i apply for a credit card, it gets rejected telling that ' We regret to inform you that we are currently unable to approve your application, as we have not been able to retrieve sufficient information about your credit history from Credit Bureau of India Ltd (CIBIL). ' I applied for my credit score in CIBIL and the same result i got it from tells that 'Account information is not available. Your report has only enquiries and account information not available.

Even after having 3+ years of account why cibil doesn't have details of my account and why i don't have a credit rating to get a credit card.

My details are

Date: 07/02/2013
PAN No: AKQPC5554R
Date of Birth: 27/05/1987
e-mail id: sijinjpc@gmail.com
SUSMITH.T

AXISBANK CREDIT CARD DECLINED

I HAVE APPLIED FOR AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD AND IT HAS BEEN DECLINED . REF NO:3539329 PLEASE SORT OUT THE PROBLEM I AM READY TO CLEAR IT
nancylegend

cibil credit report help and advice call 09742138679
nancy@debtdoctorindia.com
Ranjiniv

CIBIL CLEARANCE

Ranjini from Debt Doctor Reg CIBIL Clearance if yor loans r getting Rejected If you have any issues related to your CIBIL call me on 890474677 e-mail : ranjiniv@debtdoctorindia.com
Anulavs

Mar 4, 2013

Transaction failed

I have made the transaction though Internet banking for getting the credit score from your site.

I have registered for the CIBIL Score with ID: SCO0313520801. It was showed my transaction got failed and the money Rs.470 was debited from my Citibank account.

I have already called the Citi customer care and they have asked me to contact you.

Trace No: 690551

Voucher No: 5602293582801303

Please do the needful ASAP.

Anoop

manohar`

Feb 28, 2013

REMOVE THE NAME FROM CIBIL LIST

MY SELF MANOHAR NARAYAN PATIL WITH
CONTROL NO 533714240 (UNION BANK) .
MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER.5264685424158937(STATE BANK) NOW THIS CARD IS BLOCKED.
SO THIS CARD HAVE BALANCE BILL 107 RU..WHICH BILL NOW PAID BY ME ON DATE 05 MARCH 2012... NOW I HAVE NO BALANCE ON CREDIT CARD... AND FROM COMPANY I GOT NO DUES CERTIFICATE..
SO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CHEAK AND REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL LIST AND SEND ME THE NAME OF BANK SHOWING THE ABOVE SAID CREDIT CARD.

PAN NO. AGEPP3916A

DATE OF BIRTH 01.06.1771

TEL. NO. 9869992230
vishal gaikwad

Feb 26, 2013

Rejection of Loan in HDFC Bank

I am Mr. Vishal Gaikwad, my name is listing in cibil as defaulter.

In 2007 I had applied for HDFC credit card due some issue my request got rejected & I have not received any credit card.

I am currently working in M/s BHarat BIjlee Limited & I hve salary account in HDFC bank.

Recently I have applied for Bike loan my loan got rejected, reason given by HM Motors is as above.

Request to resolve my issue as my name is listing in cibil as defaulter.

For ready reference I am providing folling details for your reference.

Mobile No. 9821536979 / 9833189518
E-mail IDL- vishal.gaikwad@bharatbijlee.com
PAN Card No - ANKPG4687N

Vishal Gaikwad
jagbisht

Feb 25, 2013

name showing in Cibil is wrong

My name is Jagdish Bisht and my control no. is 594291543 and date of birth is 15/08/1977. Just five days back i have applied a loan at LIC housing Finance While checking the CIBIL thing, they asked me to settle the issue of some credit card, As in CIBIL report showing some written off the amount is about 9500/- and report not showing the banks name and detail as i am not aware of this amount who used this credit card and when and not able to understand what to do, any way please give me full detail of this bank so that i can settle the issue and apply the loan.
rajas handa

Feb 23, 2013

About Registration Payment Confirmation

I am RAJAS HANDA ,I want to know my credit report.For that I registered online for cibil report on 14.02.2013.and Rs 470 is debited from my credit card.I have not down load the payment confirmation form.For this I have make a call and registered the complain. I was told by your office that you have all ready send the payment confirmation on my Email Id.on 14.02.2013. and again on 18.02.2013.But due to some unknown reason I have not yet received your mail.I am now sending my other Email Id.So kindly send my registration payment confirmation on my new Email Id.

MY details are:-
Amount-Rs 470, from HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD NO.4181361000122779
MY new Email Id; rajas_handa@hotmail.com
Thitherwards

Feb 23, 2013

Reported Someone Else's Credit Card In My Credit Report!!

What a crap organization it is, seriously. They have reported someone else's credit card default in my report, due to which I had to go through a lot of pain, loan application denials and very much of a loss by taking loans elsewhere with higher interest rates.

The details are provided here, with email exchanges between CIBIL and I.

Please go through this and share it with all public, however and wherever possible. What a shame on such a reputed organization!!
Dhananjayk123

Feb 22, 2013

About CIBIL Report

I Dhananjay R Khaire having PAN No. AUVPK7844B request you please show my cibil report .
Whethere i am eligible to apply loan or not ?
VINOD KUMAR GAUTAM

Feb 22, 2013

Wrong shown write off by CIBIL

Dear Sir date 22.02.2013

Sub-Wrong information shown as write off by CIBIL REPORT.
Ref.1. Control No. 58,90,28,917 dated 31.01.2013.
2. Member No. BS00012945.
3. PAN CARD No. ADVPG8679D.
4. DOB 15.12.1966.

kindly arrange to delete my name from write off list, since there is no dues on my account against any personal loan and credit cards. Presently, I am having only one credit card of ICICI bank. Which is running regularly without any dues.
2. Kindly arrange to provide me details of other credit cards if any showing over dues.

THANKS,

VINOD KUMAR GAUTAM
vkgautam_66@yahoo.com
Kotak Support

Feb 21, 2013

Re: Your Banking Operations with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

Dear Mr. Jadhav,

Trust our Bank official has already spoken with you and are currently not interested in availing the loan facility from our Bank. We also understand that you are already co-ordinating with the Barclays Bank for further assistance.

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Support Team.
sanjay kunar

Feb 19, 2013

About Registration Payment Confirmation

I am SANJAY KUMAR I want to know my credit report.For that I registered online for cibil report on 09.02.2013.and Rs 470 is debited from my account.I have not down load the payment confirmation form.For this I have make a call and registered the complain. I was told by your office that you have all ready send the payment confirmation on my Email Id.on 12.02.2013. and again on 18.02.2013.But due to some unknown region I have not yet received your mail.I am now sending my other Email Id.So kindly send my registration payment confirmation on my new Email Id.

MY details are:-
Amount-Rs 470, from A/c No-10160297742 S.B.I.,Deepatoli Ranchi
MY new Email Id; sanjayk5july@gmail.com
sudhir33

Feb 19, 2013

cancellation of loan due to dues

I Sudhir Malhotra,, ADDRESS-Ho.No. 1168 Sector 11 Panchkula (Haryana), . had applied for car loan which was denied as my cibil report was showing a Due of Rs.34000 of some credit cards. The CONTROL NO. is 593733801.and it was issued in the year 2005 I as for now have no dues. Please send me the details . My email add. is ndc.sudhirmlhtr@yahoo.co.in.
Vinaya Kumar

Feb 15, 2013

After payment Axis Bank Credit card .still showing written off in cibil report.

Credit Card No: AXIS BANK 4718 6101 0050 1239
My axis bank credit card High Credit limit was 109660 I was delayed payment due to financial problems, after I paid of full and final amount (Last Payment date is 22/11/2012, Amount 109660 Rs in Ghansoli Branch Navi Mumbai) and also I got the Full and Final Payment Letter how will bank add my card as written off Status in CIBIL Please change the My Status.
Ch.Vinaya Kumar
Vinaya Kumar

Feb 15, 2013

After payment Axis Bank Credit card .still showing writen off in cibil report

Credit Card No : AXIS BANK 4718 6101 0050 1239
Ch.Vinaya Kumar

problem for part2 registration in ssc chsl-2014 - SSC PART 2 REGISTRATION
    sir, I have completed part1 registration and made a...
    Flight booking - refund money
    i book ticket from BLR-Bom an debit but ticket not issued,...
    Reliance CDMA - Balance deduction
    Worst customer service of reliance. I am using reliance...
    help@uidai.gov.in - lost
    dear sir mera AADHAR CARD patna se pune jane ke samay...
    Vodafone - Unwanted Marketing Messages
    Keep getting marketing messages from someone claiming to...
    State Bank of India - Mobile number registration for OTP
    I have contacted my Home Branch "SBI, Ravinagar,...
    Samsung LED Smart TV 40H6400 - Response to complain
    Dear Mr. Rajeev, This is to inform you that we have...
    govt job - Wrong Method of govt. job in Haryana
    Respected Sh. Bhoopender Singh Hooda ji, Chief...
    customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com - poor drivechain guard
    I have purchased one honda c b shine last month inside ...