info@cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@cibil.com

sekar shankar

Apr 5, 2013

Separation of my pan a/c - merged with other persons - reg

ref : Service No.1727485

Dear sirs,

With reference to the above subject I have already send my detail through your info@cibil.com and got acknowledgement also.
so far not got any information about separation of my cibil report and if required i will send all your requirement for further action.
kindly give reply or advise us further action in this regard. please take as most urgent case. Due to your report my housing loan
still pending. please do the needful.

thanks & regards

Mobile No:9345185526
e-mail : sshankar1207@gmail.com
AVANI SHETH

Mar 31, 2013

I HAVE CLEAR MY ALL LOANS BUT IN CIBIL REPORT TELL IT IS SHOWING

MY DEAR SIR
I HAVE TAKEN MY CIBIL REPORT ON 29TH MARCH 2003 AT 16:52 PM BY CONTROL NO:60,31,61,573 AND I HAVE APPLIED BY PAYING RS.470/- AND TAKEN MY CIBIL REPORT ON 16TH JANUARY 2013 BY CONTROL NO: 584223774 IN THE NAME OF SHRUHAD SHETH PAN CARD NO:- ADRPS3185N AFTER TAKEN REPORT BY PAYING RS.470/- I HAVE CLEARED ALL MY DOUTS FROM ALL MY CREDIT CARD AS WELL AS FROM LOAN ACCOUNT BUT TILL TODAY IT HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED AND STEEL IT IS SHOWING IN MY REPORT. SO THAT I AM NOT GETTING EDUCATION LOAN FROM ANY BANK. AS WELL AS I AM NOT GETTING VISA CLEARANCE FROM US EMBBASY. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND CLEAR AND SEND ME THE FRESH REPORT. OTHER WISE I HAVE TO PUT THIS MATTER TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA WTH ALL REVELENT DOCUMENTS. TO FININCE MINISTER ALSO.

THANKING YOU
SHRUHAD SHETH,AHMEDABAD (GUJARAT)
AVANI SHETH

Mar 31, 2013

I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY CREDIT CARD EVEN THOUGH IN CIBIL REPORT IS SHOWING

I HAVE APPLIED FOR EDUCATION LOAN FOR MY DAUGHTER FROM SBI THEY HAVE TAKEN CIBIL REPORT CONTROL NO:60,31,61,105 DATED 29TH ,MARCH AT 16:49 PM ON THIS REPORT IS SHOWING THAT I HAVE ONE CREDIT CARD.BUT I HAVE NOT APPLIED FOR ANY CREDIT CARD AND I DONT HAVE ANY CREDIT CARD. SO PLEASE CLEAR THE SAME FROM MY CREDIT REPORT AND SEND ME FRESH CIBIL REPORT.

MY PAN CARD NO:- AMDPS7566A VOTER ID NO:-UHHO510289 IN THE NAME OF AVANI SHRUHAD SHETH
valaram

Mar 29, 2013

request to close the details in cibil.com

From,

The Branch Manager,
www.info@cibil.com
Nariman point,Mumbai.

Myself Valaram S/o Galla ramji

My DOB registered is 11/8/1980 and my PAN is AEDPV7030C and deal details no:KSS00453C

I had taken car loan from Indusland Bank Limited consumer finance division and I have cleared all my EMIs but a couple of times i have missed to pay the EMI in time. Now it has been cleared and i have got the clearence certificate from respective bank. Therefore i have a request to clear my details from cibil.com with verification.So it will be helpful for me to go to other loan . I hope my request will be processed. Thank you sir

Valaram
Shimoga

Mar 26, 2013

cibil credit report help and advice

We are Financial Legal Advisers. We render Financial Services to our clients regarding,

· CIBIL Report Obtaining

· Office name : DEBT DOCTOR
· Contact number : 080-30732247, Mobile:8904746772
· E-mail: ranjiniv@debtdoctor.in

NOTE:

We are a professional partner to the CIBIL, we are private organization having legal advisers to tackle issues
DEBT DOCTOR is INDIA`S first and only Retail Debt Management Company with NOC from RBI and ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Debt Management and Counseling. We are 3 years old with more than 70,000 Account Acquisitions & secure proper remedy.
sudhakar s v

Mar 25, 2013

DETAILS OF LOAN

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I got a letter from Cibil. In that they mention that,i have taken the money from CONSUMER LOAN. That is opened on 16.08.2006 and the last payment is 11.08.2008 of sanctioned amount is Rs. 37,042/- it is reported and certified on 30.11.2012.
Now I need the information about the subject to follow in the bank.

Treated as most urgent and intimated for me to rectification so, i can able to process the other things.

Sudhakar S.V
# 62, 2 nd Main Road, Shivanagar, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560010. email srinivasa85@gmail.com, Ph no. 9845182375
anil rojivadiya

Mar 24, 2013

icici credit card

i have icici bank credit crd no.5176537504113000 i clear all my dues last payments 12300.00 i paid full and final 30march 2011
i have cash payments reciptno.110 3345487 branch rajkot rupes.12300.00 but bank add my name in defaulter list...i face truble
please co.oprate what i do
anil rojivadiya
sekar shankar

Mar 23, 2013

error in my cibil report - other person details merged

From,
No.14 6th Street,
Keelakalkandar Kottai,
Trichy - 620 011.

Dear Sirs,

I have applied for Housing Loan in LIC Housing Finance. They have taken my cibil report with my Pan Number but it shows lot of personal Loans and credit cards due not payable properly. I am not having any PL and credit cards. my loan was rejected due to the report. I have noted the contends it was not belongs to me. it shows wrong pass port No. and wrong driving license no. and the name also not me it show D.Rajasekar. In this connection they advise me to contact through mail and get proper rectification so that we can able to give loan. I have given all the details give below about me.

NAME:: R.SEKAR

FATHERS NAME: RAMASAMY

ADDRESS: No.14 6th STREET, DHANALAKSHMI NAGAR, KEELAKALKANDAR KOTTAI, TRICHY - 620011. TAMIL NADU.

PAN NO: AQLPS3133K

DATE OF BIRTH : 27-09-1961

ELECTION CARD NO:KFS3840428

RATION CARD NO: 17/G/0463912

kindly arrange to rectified my data and giving my separate data correctly to LICHFL at the time of getting report from you so that i can get the loan from them.

Treated as most urgent and intimated to me for rectification so that i can able to contact LICHFL.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same.

Thanks & regards

mobile No:93451 85526.

mail ID is sshankar1207@gmail.com
D.K.Shrivastava

Mar 17, 2013

dues or late payment shown in my cibil report

R/Sir,

I have credit card cf two Banks ie ICICI and HDFC, which I started between 2001-2005. In the mean time I had bean made the complete payment of the dues in these cards though I had made it late many times but also paid the late charges. I can't get any information of dues in my credit card or any monthly statement from March 2008.When first time I come to know about my default in cibil I contected with above banks and deposited the amount they charged after full payment and they promised to give the NOC but after many request they have not provided it. so please omit it from my cibil report as per rules.

D.K.Shrivastava
Vishnudas

Mar 15, 2013

corrections

I, Vishnudas D Gadge from Ghatkopar Mumbai, Pin - 400084. My PAN Card No. AMCPG8018N, & My CONTROL NO is 598555688. Recent I enquried for Home Lone in SBI they told me that u have Dues of Rs 1600000 as shown in Cibil report at S.B.I.
I had taken a Home Lone from Rajastan Bank Ltd. A/C No- 1280LAPN100144dated -22/12/2009 Sanction amount is Rs 16 Lac. disbused Amount is Rs. 15,72303/-. When ICICI Bank takeover to Rajastan Bank my Home Lone a/c no. changed from a/c no.1280LAPN100144 to a/c no RBMUM00001859483.

I was repaid all my Home Lone dues dated23 /02/2012 to ICICI Bank A/C. No.RBMUM00001859483.

In CIBIL Record ICICI home lone A/C no is clear from all dues, but RAJASTAN BANK Home lone A/c no still shows Dues of Rs. 15.17 Lac. and same was clear by me thru ICICI BANK .
Please look after the matter and do the needful to close theCIBIL Record.
Ajit ch. Roy

Mar 14, 2013

PAN card no is wrong in cibil report

Respected Sir/Madam
My name is Ajit ch. Roy and my PAN card no is APGPR9688J. But in my cibil report i found the PAN card no is ANBPR2601L which is not my PAN card no. So please correction the PAN card no from my cibil report.

Ajit ch.Roy
M-9434963262
e-mail.biswajit.blg123@gmail.com
sunil_elderb

Mar 13, 2013

WRONG NAME IN CIBIL AS DEFAULTER

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS SUNIL KUMAR SHARMA S/O SH SURESH CHANDRASHARMA, PAN NO. BROPS7537N,

DATE OF BIRTH 24-09-1980, MY NAME IS APPEARING AS DEFAULTER IN CIBIL, I HAVE TAKEN P.L FROM HDFC LOAN DEPT. IN FEB-2008 & IT HAS BEEN CLEARED IN JAN-2012, ONE MORE PERSONAL LOAN I HAD IN AUG-2009 & IT WAS CLEARED IN JULY-2012.
RECENTLY I APPLIED FOR LOAN IN HDFC LOAN DEPT. AGAIN BUT MY NAME WAS APPEARING IN CIBIL LIST AS DEFAULTER THAT THERE IS ONE ANOTHER BUSINESS LOAN IS PENDING IN MY NAME, THAT I HAVE NOT TAKEN , SO PLEASE CHECK & CLEAR THIS FROM MY CREDIT ACCOUNT FOR MY FUTURE FINANCIAL REQUIRMENT. MY CONTROL NO. IS 598020299

THANKING YOU

SUNIL KUMAR SHARMA,KOTA
RAMA SHANKER

Mar 8, 2013

WANT TO CHECK DUES

My PAN number is :-BPXPS9626F please tell me is there any due on me
cibi

Mar 7, 2013

Using my PAN Card No. ANBPR2601L by Ajit Ch. Roy for sanction a loan.

Respected Sir, I, Biswajit Roy of Vill- Balurghat Police Line Housing, P.O- Beltalapark, P.S- Balurghat, Dist - Dakshin Dinajpur, State - West Bengal, Pin - 733103. My PAN Card No. ANBPR2601L. Recent I enquried Cibil report at S.B.I. Gopalpur Branch to sanction a loan but I found that using my PAN Card No. as a document a loan was santioned to Ajit Ch. Roy of Coochbehar. For that reason the Bank (viz- S.B.I. Gopalpur Branch, CODE No. 9901) cannot grant a loan to me from my salary account no. 30939948558.

Please look after the matter and do the needful as early as possible in my favour.

With regards,

Biswajit Roy
Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur, email- remixvision2015@gmail.com, Mobile No. - 9434963262, 9647493488

· CIBIL Report Obtaining

· E-mail: ranjiniv@debtdoctorindia.com

NOTE:

harmanmanku

against CIBIL

I have cleared my education loan to Punjab National Bank Loan branch patiala A/C no 521100JB00000021INR521100 Harpreet Kaur,Balvir Singh & Satinder Kaur on dated 21-4-2012 , but the cibil is showing the same loan pending. I will be thank full to u if u cleared our loan from cibil.
sijinj

Mar 7, 2013

Credit rating is not there

I have been working for more than 3 years. 2+ years in Oracle with salary account in Citibank and currently in Societe Generale with salary account in HDFC. but when ever i apply for a credit card, it gets rejected telling that ' We regret to inform you that we are currently unable to approve your application, as we have not been able to retrieve sufficient information about your credit history from Credit Bureau of India Ltd (CIBIL). ' I applied for my credit score in CIBIL and the same result i got it from tells that 'Account information is not available. Your report has only enquiries and account information not available.

Even after having 3+ years of account why cibil doesn't have details of my account and why i don't have a credit rating to get a credit card.

My details are

Date: 07/02/2013
PAN No: AKQPC5554R
Date of Birth: 27/05/1987
e-mail id: sijinjpc@gmail.com
SUSMITH.T

AXISBANK CREDIT CARD DECLINED

I HAVE APPLIED FOR AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD AND IT HAS BEEN DECLINED . REF NO:3539329 PLEASE SORT OUT THE PROBLEM I AM READY TO CLEAR IT
nancylegend

cibil credit report help and advice call 09742138679
nancy@debtdoctorindia.com

CIBIL CLEARANCE

Ranjini from Debt Doctor Reg CIBIL Clearance if yor loans r getting Rejected If you have any issues related to your CIBIL call me on 890474677 e-mail : ranjiniv@debtdoctorindia.com
Anulavs

Mar 4, 2013

Transaction failed

I have made the transaction though Internet banking for getting the credit score from your site.

I have registered for the CIBIL Score with ID: SCO0313520801. It was showed my transaction got failed and the money Rs.470 was debited from my Citibank account.

I have already called the Citi customer care and they have asked me to contact you.

Trace No: 690551

Voucher No: 5602293582801303

Please do the needful ASAP.

Anoop

manohar`

Feb 28, 2013

REMOVE THE NAME FROM CIBIL LIST

MY SELF MANOHAR NARAYAN PATIL WITH
CONTROL NO 533714240 (UNION BANK) .
MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER.5264685424158937(STATE BANK) NOW THIS CARD IS BLOCKED.
SO THIS CARD HAVE BALANCE BILL 107 RU..WHICH BILL NOW PAID BY ME ON DATE 05 MARCH 2012... NOW I HAVE NO BALANCE ON CREDIT CARD... AND FROM COMPANY I GOT NO DUES CERTIFICATE..
SO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CHEAK AND REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL LIST AND SEND ME THE NAME OF BANK SHOWING THE ABOVE SAID CREDIT CARD.

PAN NO. AGEPP3916A

DATE OF BIRTH 01.06.1771

TEL. NO. 9869992230
vishal gaikwad

Feb 26, 2013

Rejection of Loan in HDFC Bank

I am Mr. Vishal Gaikwad, my name is listing in cibil as defaulter.

In 2007 I had applied for HDFC credit card due some issue my request got rejected & I have not received any credit card.

I am currently working in M/s BHarat BIjlee Limited & I hve salary account in HDFC bank.

Recently I have applied for Bike loan my loan got rejected, reason given by HM Motors is as above.

Request to resolve my issue as my name is listing in cibil as defaulter.

For ready reference I am providing folling details for your reference.

Mobile No. 9821536979 / 9833189518
E-mail IDL- vishal.gaikwad@bharatbijlee.com
PAN Card No - ANKPG4687N

Request to resolve my issue as my name is listing in cibil as defaulter.

Vishal Gaikwad

SCDL - Profile Change and Examination
    A ) PROFILE CHANGE I had opted for Human Resources as...
    ZEE 24 TAAS - pension scheme delay
    Dear Sir/Madam, My father was worked in Pendharkar...
    Vijay Tv - deivam thantha veedu
    Hi...I am a fan of vijay tv for its innovating ideas...
    Vodafone - Vodafone Bill amount not receieved
    Worst service provider I have ever came across. I took...
    MCD Horticulture Dept - Peepul trees dangerously leaning over building
    Two huge peepul trees are leaning dangerously over the...
    mahaveer medical store - fake clinic in medical store
    sir, mei mahaveer medical store k complain kar rha hu...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - Steering locked while driving i20
    Hello, I have purchased I20 in May2011.& running...
    BMTC Bus - Conductor and Driver Misbehavior
    The BMTC bus jurney from magadi road 10th cross to market...
    Just Dial - Mis-representation of services
    I had REGISTERED with just dial Services Chennai.I agreed...
    moma - scholarship sanctioned but didnot recieved any money into...
    Sir, I soyeb.m. sayyad want to state that,many of my...