info@micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@micromaxinfo.com

Ratish Vaje

Product Name : A67
Model code SERMOB0308
Repair Warranty : Yes
Problem : 4101 Power does not switch on

Our service Centre employees said company not sent Parts, that the reason delay our service.

Our company not provide parts then close our products.
atish raj

Sep 22, 2014

not repair and not replace ing

Hum apna mobile micromax canvas fun a63 jiska imei number he 911331652937563 re jo me 2 months se service center diya hua hu ar wo humko na mobile repair kr ta he ar na he replace krta he me apna mobile 7august ko diya tha to unhone humko 8 sept ko diya ar khe ke iska motheboard change hua he tb pialr ne jab home aya to na uska falsh kam krta he ar na he charger pin to me pir 9 sept ko gya to khe ke 7din bd ayo to pir me 16 September ko v gye liken pir v kha kr 24sep ko ayo ab humjoenew mobile chaiye nahi to mera mobile chiye wo v condition me
vijay manohar kamble

Sep 20, 2014

AUTO CHARGING MOBILE

MERA MOBILE MODEL NUMBER HAI MICROMAX A94 MAINE YE MOBILE 6MAHINE PEHLE KHRIDA TH LEKIN AUTO CHARGING KA PROBLEM AYA TO MAINE31-7-2014 KO APAKE SERVICE CENTER DIYA VAHA MOBILE REPAIR NA HONE KE KARAN UNONE APKE COMPANY KE SERVICE CENTER MAI BHEJA HAI VAHA MOBILE REPAIR HO KE 2 HAFTE HO GAYE HAI LEKIN UNONE MOBILE NICHE BHEJA NAHI SIR MUZE MRA MOBILE KAB MILEGA VAISO TO ABHI 1MAHINE KI WARANTI KHATAM HO GAYI HAI MOBILE REPAIR KE DORON AB MOBILE MILNE ME KITANA VAKAT LAGEGA APKE SERVICE CENTER KI EMPLOYEE CUSTERMER KE SATH ACCHI TARAHSE BAT NAHI KARATE VO BOLATE HAI KI HAMANE APAKA MOBILE COMPANY KE SERVICE CENTER ME BHEJA HAI AB HAMARA KAM HO GAYA HAI COMPANY JAB BHEJEGI TAB DEKH LENGE AAP UNPAR KOI TO ACTION LIJIYE
chinmay04

Sep 17, 2014

touch n display

My cell has been submited in micromax gallary from 30aug2014. My problem was just of the touch bt this service centre peoples broke my display too. They are getting too long to get parts of my cell canvas a117. If we dial the number of the main customer care it says that the number does not exists. I want my phone repaired as fast as possible or i want cash back as it is in warranty. Job sheet no.0814-11851317.
Shrdha Ahlawat

Sep 16, 2014

A069 not working to be replaced

I had purchased Micromax A069 Bolt on 28th August 2014 and within one week it stopped working as it was under warrantee so it had to replaced. But once I went to the service center in Sector 12 old Gurgaon it was really bad there first there was long waiting and once I got to meet the concerned person he said the Imei # and other details when was handset purchased bi to bell photocopy to be given to him. The mail had to be sent to company with the details and it will take some time once the imei #set registered and mail reply hasnt come and When I went in the afternoon he said the server is down and it will take atleast 2hours for the server to again start working. I had come from office specially taken leave had to go back. The mobile number and the customer care numbers of that were coming switch off continuosly. He said will inform once mail is received next day was Sunday and service center remains close I had to be after them everytime calling once mail received the imei registered and finally handset replaced but was really bad experience. Now again the phone has stopped working not switching on only within a month. I am not happy either by the handset nor with the way the service center people the complaints only one person to take care of all kinds of repairs etc. The imei # for replaces handset is 911367803694927 and S/N V007761407404855523.I cannot take leave again from my office and I want the handset to be replaced as early as possible otherwise will take company to Consumer Court. Shrdha Ahlawat
Aalaaf

Sep 15, 2014

mob dead

mera mobile canvas A102 Dead ho gaya he jo mene 24/07/2014 ko M/S ANANDGIFT & MOBILE CENTER PAR DALA THA PAR 55 DAYS HO GAY MOBILE ABHI TAK SAHI NAHI HUA HA
JOB SHEET NO.* N 040694-0714-11071930*
Aalaaf

Sep 15, 2014

Mob Dead

Mera mobile he Canvas A 102 jo band ho gaya he
M/S ANAND GIFT & MOBILE CENTER JHANSI
me 24/07/2014 ko service par dalataha par 55 days ho gay mobile abhi tak sahi nahi hua
job sheet no. * N 040694-0714-11072930*
kirpiya jaldi theek kara de
krupa joshi

Sep 6, 2014

mobile problem

my phone model is micromax canvas A091. i was purchased it before 3 months and now it has some problems like, automatically all processes are happened. and applications are automatically stopped working so, kindly be needful to resolve my problem.
jagdishwala rakesh

Extremely delay of repairing of mimcromax canvas a77

I have given my phone repairing micromax canvas juice a77 from last 3 months it is extremely delay fr your service center. Your service centre name is m/s. Viaa sales & service bharuch. My mobile problems is no Wi-Fi connection & no Bluetooth connection. No positive replayed from your service center. They are told me your phone given to company service centre from last two mmonths but not positive replayed. Today 3/09/2014 till date I have not received any call from your service servic centre. My job sheet no-*w 010427 0814 11423032 my mobile m-imei no is - 911338250703099 & s-imei no is - 911338250865930. Plz give me a positive replay from your side. I have no any mobile this time. Plz don't ignored and give a positive replay. My name is dhaval mehta from bharuch Gujarat.
Amit Sharma

Sep 4, 2014

bad manner employee languge tone

dear, sir
mene apna mob. repair karwaya tha service centre se service centre ka adress hai sp - shiv kripa services add- matheli gupt sqaure beside shivji bal hospital lashkar gwalior (m.p) cont no. 0751-4070666. mob no- 9329688222.
mere mobile ko repair kiya gya or bola gya ki apka bilkul sahi ho chuka , jab mera mobile sahi nahin hua tha , jab dubara mob lekar gya unhone gande tarike ki se bat ki , aur mere mobile mobile ki warranty 5-09-2014 ko khatam ho rhai hai bar bar set set ko chodne bat karte hai jo ki sahi nahin hai ,, waha par ek employee vicky jo ki bol rahe the apko jo karna kar lo bahut ate hai tumhare jaise meri complaint yahi hai mujhe silsiley me sakt se sakt karwahi chahiye i request you sir...
dheeraj chourasia

imei invalid & disply problem

jobsheet no. N070367081411583968
sir mene aapna mobile 19 aug ko ayushi electronics yashwant plaza me diya tha
mobile me disply pe ek spot tha aur imei no, 5 hour ke aspas invalid hojata hai
mujhe last Saturday ko mobile diya ye aur bataya ki disply or pcb dono change kardi gayi hai
par disply pe wahi sopt tha aur disply change nahi kiya tha
jab mene disply ka sopt unhe dikhaya to unhone 30 mint ka time bad
mobile lene ka kaha
30 mint bad bhi wabhi spot wala dislya men creme se wash kar k diya kaha disply change kardiya h aur volume key ko bhi Iran se sold kar ke diya tha
Saturday sham 7pm ko wapas se imei invalid hogaya Monday ko jab wapas se service center pe diya to kaha ki ham ekbar aur pcb & disply change kar ke next day aap ko de dete hai volume key bhi change kar denge par 3day hogaye hai

plz. mobile proper repair karwa ke dilwaiye

AYUSHI ELECTRONICS YASHWANT PLAZA KE SERVICE CENTER PE AAP AUCTION LE
N Bhardwaj

Sep 3, 2014

No display, sound is available

Sl No:1 LED MM02
Micromax LED2424L32HD
There is no display, but sound is coming

Bhardwaj
N Bhardwaj

Sep 3, 2014

No display, sound is available

Sl No: 1 LED MM01
Micromax LED2424L32HD
There is no dispaly but sound is coming.

RC Bhardwaj
Manas baran Ghosh

Sep 2, 2014

Extremely delay of repairing service of handset of Model No.MICROMAX GC232

I bought a hand set a micromax GC232 Batch No.911314551139317 on 23/06/2014.But unfortunately I could not use it for a week . It was sent to the service centre first time on the month of June also. But lastly it was sent to service centre on 19.07.2014.Today ie, 02.09.2014 I didn"t received any call from service centre of Howrah,M/S R K SERVICES. My Job No. at the service centre is E030523-0714-10954567 dated 19/07/2014. When it is asked the recent status of the hand set , it was reported that, it has been sent to Head Office for repair.Forty Nine (49) days has gone without hand set is very much trouble some so, repair the hand set as early as possible .
soni boyz

Aug 31, 2014

My Mobile Is Lost plz find it

hello my name is suraj parkash soni
I have MICROMAX CANVAS 4
(MODEL - A210
M_IMEI: 911316302248586
S_IMEI:911316302554587)

GSM:850/900/1800/1900
WCDMA:2100MHz
S/N:V007761310402496758
I have bought that from delhi but I live in bhiwani(haryana)
I daliy up down delhi - bhiwani n bhiwani to delhi I'hv lost it any where
n now i m calling on dat no. it is sounding again n again dat no. isn't correct
isn't there any esayer way to find my sell phone plz help finding me my phone
PUB

Aug 31, 2014

Loss My Phone

My Loss My Mobile Phone Micromax A35 So I Requested Mobile Block all Function EMI NO.911303651712487 EMI NO.911303651863983
rejaspa

Aug 29, 2014

not charging during on

Non charging durring on charge when switch off
parneetjass

Aug 27, 2014

my mobile handset lost

Model A114
M_IMEI: 911343503673925
S_IMEI: 911343504024425
kashmiri

Aug 26, 2014

no audio in music and loud speker

maine apna moblile 8/8/2014 ko diya tha aur srvice center walo ne 10 din ke ander deno ko kaha tha aaj 20 day ho gaye aur abhi 15din aur mag rahe hai

jobsheet no. e070199081411396970
chettry

Aug 24, 2014

NOT RECEIVING OF MY PHONE AFTER 1 MNTHS IN JUST A SCREEN TOUCH PROBLEM

My cell phone micromax canvas magnus A117 in wch touch screen problem arises wch was on warranty..so i submit my phne at service centre kanpur on dt 26 jul 14 wid jobsheet no- NO4O404-0714-11110348 Bt till yet i dnt recv any cl from service centre..insted i usd 2 cl frequently n ask abt my phne..they usd 2 tl me dat u phne is in pending bcoz of item yet to be recvd..if i hv knwn of dis bakwas service dn i wnt hv purchased..anythng of micromax..bt nw i realized..i want a clear report y is diz delay gng on..n if ur company cnt repaired dn kindly dnt hesitate to inform..i wl gt repaired from da civil,,i wan my phne to b repaired n returnd bck 2 me within 3 days...
sahana.poovappa

Aug 23, 2014

Delay in service of Model A240

I faced problems with the Mic and Display from early August and showed it to the local Service Rep in Chitradurga on 6-Aug-14, but since there were no facilities of service in this city they sent my handset to the Davangere Micromax Service Centre.

I was promised to receive the handset within a week but inspite of repeated follow ups I haven't received my handset till date. I did speak to Mr. Subhajit, Zonal Head yesterday but in vain. They are still citing reasons of non-availability of spare parts. I am really disappointed with the service of Micromax who I don't think can understand the urgency of the issue of the customer. I am facing quite a bit of problems without my smart phone which I use for business purposes. I was promised delivery of the set today i.e 23-Aug-14 when I spoke to Mr. Subhajith who in turn asked me to write a complaint e-mail.

I did speak to the Customer care Rep,Ruchi yesterday and my Compliant Number is MMX2208143984.She promised a call back from higher ups but that too hasn't happened. I would like to hereby reiterate that I am unhappy with the response from the Micromax Customer Care and Service. I will be forced to take this up very seriously.

Hope I will be communicated at the earliest and I would like to receive my handset by Monday( 25th-Aug-14) or arrange for a new set if you fail to get the spare parts on time.
J Varghese

Aug 23, 2014

Extraordinary delay in repair of Micromax Mobile

Mr. Akhil handed over his Micromaxphone for repair within guarantee period for due to nonfuction i.e no deisplay/charging problems etc. to Vaishno Communication, Malayanagar, New Delhi on 25-6-2014 against Job Sheet No. N 030681-0614-10439775. In spite of many visits to this office they are not able to give any convincing reply for not returning the phone repaired. Whenever contact they tell us to contact customer service as if they have no responsibilty to get back the phone repaired and they are no bothered to contact the concerned officials where they have sent the phone for repair. Please look into this matter seriously and do the needful. The mistake we have commited is we have purchased a Micromax phone where no proper customer service is not available and harassing customers. What is the purpose of using mobile phone ? After buying costly phones one has to suffer lot without a phone for a prolonged period. Is it proper? Please instruct to your servicew department to expedite and advise them not to harass the customers for no fault of them.

J. Varghese
reenakatoch

Aug 22, 2014

(www.micromaxinfo.com) Micromax Informatics Limited Bad SERVICE - Shadipur Service Station, BAD,BAD,BAD Service

Hi Friends,

I want aware with this worst company Micromax Informatics Limited (http://www.micromaxinfo.com/).

Actually, I sent my Micromax A116 Canvas HD phone (18th July, 2014) to Shadipur service center in Delhi with some little issues:

(1) Video or Songs are not playing due to some software problem.
(2) Camera lens has been damaged. They said it will change with new and you will be charged. I said Ok.

They told me you have some little issue we will sort out these issues and get back your phone to you in a Week.

After one week, I called them, they said it will take one week more… because phone has been dispatched to another service center to repair. I said Ok.

I called again… again… again.. generally they will not take your call or pick and put the receiver on another places and your call still continuing.

Time is going and after 20 days I have called to customer care to register my complaint. They said you will get your phone back after more 20 days.

Today is 21st August, it’s over around complete one month. Still I have no call from them. I called them asuseal they are not picking my phone.

It’s very worst service seen in my life. it is harassing, pathetic service provider.

BEWARE, STAY SAFE…. DON’T Buy product from them.

I also Register my complaint here:
mohsinakhan

Aug 13, 2014

service center not rectifing and returning my phone

My husband bought Micromax mobile canvaz turboA250 in dec 2013 with warranty of 1year .
er to service center S.R.Communication in govindpuri , newdelhifor rectification jobsheet no 10531053dated 30062014
They returned back in may but not properly rectified some censor were not working .
Then again I handed over to service center to rectify theproblem but now they are not giving my phone .they keep on extending dates. There is no positive response from there side.From 3 months . it is totally a mental harrasment.plz do theneedful as earliest
ahmed shoeb

Aug 9, 2014

mobile related

bad services in micromax bolt and also bad services ur customer executive in both outlet krishna complex and mp nagar zone 2 bhopal.now I complaining in consumer form .

name shoeb ahmed

shopclues.com - ​Product not received (Order No.18600123)
    Hai, I had ordered(Order No.18600123) a Park avenue...
    gsrtc bus service - DRIVER SLEEPS AND A BOY DRIVES
    I was returning Halol at 12 at night in BUS NO. GJ 7879 ...
    dont know - weight loss product
    Weight Loss Product Hi. I ordered a sample pack from...
    Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion - Claim My Prize
    Dear sir, I received a sms informing me that i have won...
    Vet ej - Viktminskningsprodukt
    Hej. Jag beställde ett provpaket från denna avsändare....
    Ibps - REQUEST FOR CWE PO IV APPLICATION REPRINT
    I have applied for CWE PO/MT IV but lost the print out of...
    Aircel - I lost my aircel sim
    Hello Sir/mam, I lost my aircel sim card but I...
    ORANGE TELECOMM UK INT’L LOTTERY,londan - OTDC winner lottry
    Dear sir / Miss. / company I have received a message...
    tikona - tikona is bad
    Poor service. once you disconnected they wil call from...