info---micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---micromaxinfo.com

Pushpagiri A.S>

May 24, 2016

Cheating , someones tab wrongly despatched from micromax device center guargon delhi

Job sheet no:2122116041623037420

Last Saturday (21.05.2016) I got a call from service dealer, with respective to the job no complaints are rectified by the company,u r requested to come and collect the same.Today. (24.05.16) I visited to the service dealer to collect the same, I was shocked after seen the tab. Because that's not my one. That was some body else. I don't know, how they dispatch the somebody's tab to me.In company is there any following proper procedure and any authorized persons are avail.Till date I had never seen this type of worst and it respective people in my life.
Kishan.Sankuri

Handset Problem since i purchase

I was purchased a Micromax handset 0n 28-02-2016 with invoice no..0120160200378784 model no..VP97204, from day one, i have a problem with handset, my voice is not COMMING/clear to others, But others voice is clear to me. Same thing i was updated to service centre people, they were taking 1 week time and not resolve the issue/ problem. Again i visited the service centre, they were given job sheet and “told that need 45 days time”. They were taken 2 months time.i.e upto 21st May’16. But no resolution. From purchase date to till date it’s there at service centre, How customer will feel. Are you people is doing this kind of service to the customers??? or the service like this?. I purchased handset and will use other company handset, are you preferring like this?.

But i am suffering a lot. Even i am unable to contact your customer care, every time its busy tone. Where i will contact. You have only one customer care no. One of the corporate company is doing like this kind service to the customer, how customer will feel.

Again i visited the service centre y day, They are telling that “ handset model itself is a problem, all customers is getting new handset from company. But not you”,

again they are issued the job street, pls have a look and do the needful.

Thanks/ Warm Regards,

Kishan Sankuri
Deputy Manager - Channel Sales
Consumer Business - Inbound
Tata Teleservices Limited
T: (91)(40) 6655 4180, M: (91) 9246308688, F: (91) , Email ID: Kishan.Sankuri@tatatel.co.in
Gyan Peeth, Plot No. 1 To 5,Hardware Park (Survey No.1/1),Hyderabad,500005,India
Kishan.Sankuri

May 24, 2016

Voice is not clear to others

again they are issued the job street, pls have a look and do the needful.

Thanks/ Warm Regards,

Kishan Sankuri
Deputy Manager - Channel Sales
Consumer Business - Inbound
Tata Teleservices Limited
abhishek kumar021

May 20, 2016

network problem

sir maine micromax 4g E455 december 2015 me hi purchase kiya tha. start se usme data on-off nahi ho raha. mobile 2 baar company ja chuka hai aur 3 months company me raha. aur mobile yaha aya to uske baawjud isme jayada problem ho gaya. isme network hi nahi aa raha hai aur fir se company gaya aur mere jobsheet pe batery no charging ka problem mention kiya gaya hai. mera new jobsheet no. hai E040240-0516-23445834 ,aaplogo se bahut bahut jayada request hai ki jald se jald isko abki baar sahi kar ke hi bheja jaye. aur ek request hai ki itna jayada samay na lagaya jaye. 21 di ka ultimatame dete dete 2 month, 3month ka samay laga diya jata hai. sir isse bahut jayada problem hota hai . pahele se hi mera mobile company me 3 month rah chuka.humlog majbur ho jate hai. sir please mere majburi ko samje. abki baar 21 din ke andar mera mobile mil jaye yahi umid rakhte hai .
pawandhami

May 20, 2016

network problem

sir
my name is pawan sharma. maine apki company ka E455 model 5 month pehle hi purchase kiya h. after one month hi usme network ki prob. aa gyi or service center se repair hokar one month baad receive hua.

10/05/2016 ko same problem handset me dubara aagyi h or care wale kh rhe h ki 25 days lagegey repair honey me.(job sheet no. mmx1405164254681). pls sir meri samasya ka samadhan karey or mera handset replace kre

Rajesh Kr. Sharma55

PROBLEM OF MICROMAX HANDSET

MICROMAX HANDSET
I had bought CANVAS NITRO A311 ON 2nd September 2015. Got a problem in December 2015. I approached the service centre M/S V I Communication ASC Code N031598, they updated the Software, it again starting hanging up, service centre again updated the software. Ultimately the set stuck up and power does not switch on. The Service Centre sent the handset to Head office on 2nd April 2016, but despite of lot of queries the Co has not given proper reply nor they are giving back the handset after repairing. I request through this Complaint to resolve my complaint, otherwise I have no other option but to approach the CONSUMER COURT.

Job sheet no...N031598-0416-22729116

IMEI/ ESN No. -911407305440120/ 911407305480241
hemalkumar shah

mobile is not charging

I purchased two handset on 04 March 2016. Model No Q383. After couple of days battery started to discharge in 15 minutes and whenever I tried to download any social media application, I got remarks NOT ENOUGH SPACE. I submitted both the handset in your authorized service center 4 times. Every time I got return with only 01 remarks "Problem is resolved". But from next day same problem continued. I contacted the retailer from where I purchased. He talked with badly with us that this is not his duty to solve the problem. He told to contact only directly company head office. Finally I submitted my both handset in your authorized service center M/S MOBILE MANIA , DANIDA BAZAR, VADODARA on 30 April 2016. After so many reminders they said handset is came back from company, they gave me same handset back to us on 18th May 2016, and they told us that problem is solved. Not to worry now. But today @ 19 May 2016, when we charged the phone, same problem started on battery discharging. Again we went to M/s Mobile Mania , Dandia Bazar, Vadodara to make complaint about this problem. they took our hand set and give us new job sheet they also talked with badly with us and they told us to contact directly company head office to get new phone. What is this ...........? If we didn't get new handset in 01 week we will make police complaint .

Regards/// Havish International, Vadodara +91.9662518039
Viru1999

Sensor Problem in Q-380

Complaint no 186005008286 Date 30.04.2016 Deshraj H.No. B-1 A-4 Power House Colony Sector-18 Faridabad Haryana

R/Sir
I have submit my mobile to solve the sensor Problem on dated 30.04.2016 in Sector-16 Micromax care center Faridabad Haryana but sorry to say that after 20 days my problem is not solve upto till ie on dated 19.05.2016
Aishwarya Todi

Service centre poor response

Sir i purchased a micromax handset just 2 months ago and its on/off Button came out. When i went to customer service centre in Kolkata they said they are not having the button nor they can provide in future. Is this the service u provide. Such a poor service has not been monitored by me before. Please look forward to this and repair my phone.
the address of the centre is-
Apex Enterprise, Near ganja park, Netaji bhawan, kolkata.

Aishwarya Todi
KAMLESH BHARTI

w010433-0516-23405710

MICOMAX Q75 5305 CHARGING/BATTERY: BACK UP BATTERY EMPTY I WANT A NEW BATTERY PURCHAGE
GOVIND PRAJAPAT

May 18, 2016

NOT SATISFY WITH SERVICE`

MY NAME IS GOVIND PRAJAPAT. I SUBMIT MY MICROMAX TABLET P480 WITH CHARGINH SOCKET PROBLEM.. PHONE DOESNOT ACCEPT CHARGING. I SUBMIT MY TAB ON 19-04-2016 AT K.K ENTERPRISES SURAT. AFTER ONE MONTH MY TAB NOT COME FROM SERVICE CENTER. MY JOB SHEET NO. W010850-0416-22972864. DUE TO TAKING LONG TIME I WANT MY TAB IN AS SAME CONDITION. IF MY TAB NOT DISPATED WITHIN 2DAYS PLEASE SEND ME MY WITHOUT REPAIR.

SERVICE CENTER MEMBERS AND CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE GIVING DIFFERENT ANSWERS...
THIRD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE. ITS NEVER HAPPENS BEFORE WITH ME....
CONTACT ME PLEASE WITH A SATISFY ANSWER....
MY CONTACT === 07073767346
Komerla Bharath Kumar

May 12, 2016

bad response by store people

my mobile got strips internally inside the display , overheating ,automatic restarting. given in the store for repair (within warranty) on 26/03/2016, and they said within one month mobile will be returned, but took more ten days,after that i got a message from micromax stating that repair was completed and you can collect your mobile . but store people are not responding and telling all rubhish things and i need micromax authority to take action on the store people and don't delay in returning the mobile to the customers. if it repeats again i will approach conumer redressel forum and sends notice .
Komerla Bharath Kumar

May 12, 2016

ragarding bad response from micromax store

mddaniyal

May 11, 2016

battery problem

sir my name is mohamad daniyal from nanded maharshtra

sir mere mobile k battery phoool gai thi

mere mobile kaa naam doodle 4 hai sir

mai gya service center me kaha sir mere mobile ki battery phool gai sir ne kaha 900 rupes lagega main kaha sir mera mobile warrenty me hai
nahi aapki battry phool gai hai tu maine kaha ok chalo lelo;900 mgr kab deete sir ne 10 din baad aao bola tha mai gya 10 din k baad nhi aai bole mai boola kab aayege sir pata nhi kabhi bhi aasakti hai phir sir maine help line number me 3 baaar call kiya
sir ne naded ke service center me bole phir service center se call aaya aap ka mobile company ko bhj rahe hai aaj 10 din hogai sir nhi aya plz sir help me
sir mere ghar pure micromax ke phone use karte or to or yaha tak humare pAs led tv micronax hai
sir your company is very nice
but nanded me service nhi hai aap ki plz sir

aaj mere paas 45 din se woo mobile nhi hai plz sir mera kaam karo
vikasenterprises51

May 8, 2016

Micromax e311

Dear team respectfully submitted my self is owner of mobile phone E311Micromax which become very leggy and was being frequently restarted and hanging I have submitted the phone repairing in service center and in case after repairing it was giving to me and after one week of use my mobile phone again started like before than ones again i submitted the mobile as service center vide job sheet no. N040605-0416-22710102 dated 01-04-2016 and in case after repairing it was given to me 25 days and after i week of use my mobile phone again started to behave life before than once again i submitted the mobile at company service center vide job sheet no. N040605-0516-23177259 dated 02-05-2016 due to this very amusing defect i have been facing many problems relating my business and social networking in case i have been socially very active this problem have caused a huge mental again to me and i have been depression so i humbly respect to u that if said defect is not going to be repaired than pls replace the mobile with any other model of u company.

Thanks & regards
Vikas
+919452456181
vikasenterprises51

May 8, 2016

For replacement of mobile phone in case of defect phone not being parma netty removed

Thanks & regards
Vikas
+919452456181
Viveka Nand Singh

tablet model no.P690

I have already complained on 30th April regarding Tablet. Today I went to Miccromax S.S. Telecom Patna. He was giving repaired tab to me without flip cover whether I gave him Tab with flip cover. So please look into this matter. At the service center (S.S.Telecom) I was told to wait for week.

V.N.Singh
mob.7870963102
Job sheet no.E040160-0116-21354057
herold Mendonca

May 4, 2016

Power does not switch on

I bought canvas nitro a311 last May. Got a problem in last December. Approached customer care and they sent the set to the head office. Last February I got a replaced set from the head office, But my problems didn't come to an end. This set stucks and power does not switch on, Again i approached the service centre two times but in vain. today they told me that they would send the set to Head office ones again. Who is responsible for this?

Job sheet no...s010636-0516-23206444

IMEI/ ESN No. -911407304030757/ 911407304044915
volnyg

Heating & Hanging

I have purchased Micromax Canvas A111, IMEI No: 911307204338005. and the worst experience to your company & service center.

I am facing some heating & hanging Issues Since 7 Months & give hand set to your service center, Laxmi Nagar East Delhi for many times, first time 10 October 2015 & give me back 15 January 2016, then I came back to your service center 16 January 2016 with same issue & person update the software but still issue is same & then I came back to your service center 19 January 2016 then again submit my handset & return 29 January 2016 and he committed problem is resolved but facing same issue & then again submit my hand set 30 January 2016 & return back 23 April 2016 & right now the issue is same and now service center person says that handset is out of warranty.

In Between many times I was raised complaint to your costumer care no.& he also committed to resolve the problem but nobody take care.

I don't understand why your team not resolved my problem in Seven months In which Your service center submit my devise four time for a long period.

Please take care my complaint on priority bases & resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Vinay Gupta
M: 9711003182, 9582222153
kunal585

Display not working + Overheating of phone

It was 6 months I purchase micromax Express 2 smartphone ....... nice to operate and use ..
But from 1 week it is not working properly, then after sometime its display gone completely and also its Motherboard also.....

Service Centre persons are saying that it will take 45 days to recover the phone, which is not good for such a big company to provide service like this.

Please take actions as soon as possible.

JOB No. :- W020322-0416-23131617

wi fi or backup
nithinaqp

May 1, 2016

BAD SERVICE

MY NAME IS NITHIN I AM NOT SATISFIED YOUR SERVICING MY JOB SHEET NO IS 21220190-0416-22971804,COMPLAINTS OF MY PHONE IS AUTOMATIC RESTART AND REBOOTING /OVERHEATING FIRST TIME (08/03/2016)I SEND MY PHONE TO SERVICE CENTER, 40 DAYS AGO I RECEIVE MY PHONE AFTER REPAIRING SET SHOWING SAME ISSUES.I RETURN MY SET IN SERVICE CENTER. SIR PLEASE KINDLY LOOK AFTER THE MATTER&ARRANGE TO REPLACE THE HAND SET AT THE EARLIEST. IMEI NO.. 911417456780257, 911417456982317
nithinaqp

May 1, 2016

BAD SERVICE

krishnkant

Apr 30, 2016

micromax q380 touch and senaor problem

mera nam krishnkant he mene apna phone jiska modal no.q380 he 13 november 2015 ko trisha enterprises serves center bhopal me repair karbaya tha with cash 2000 rupees but mujhe senser problem ke sath diya gaya mene use 15 november ko service center par dikhaya to mujhse kaha gaya ki 10dino ke baad repair kar diya jayega jab me 10 din baad service center gaya to mera phone jama kar liya gaya or kaha ki 5december ko milega me 5 dicember ko gaya to bhi mujhe phone nahi diya gaya mujhe isi tarah ghumate rahe or phir mujhe ek isi modal no ka dusra phone diya usme bhi yahi problem thi phir mene use service center par dikhya to mera phone 19 march ko jama kar liya or kaha gya ki iske reples me naya phone diya jayega mujhe 40 din ka time diya ajj 40 days complete ho gaye he mera phone mujhe nahi mila ab to sir hadd hi ho gayi mera phone kab tak milega mujhe or konsa milega plz mujhe bataiye
my job sheet no. n070234031622514366
imei no. 911429305924499
my contect no. 9806531764

Maestro Edge VX - Handle disbalance and battery noise disturbance
    Dear Sir, I am purchase newly Hero Maestro Edge VX...
    Symphony/Cooler 22 Diet - A clever technician
    Hello, I am Nitin Sharma a resident of Noida Sector -...
    Kent Ro - SUB-STAND parts n poor response
    complaint sent many times to Kent..but no response...but...
    Sanghi Medicos - Sale Tax Theft
    Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to bring it into your...
    Mobikwik - bill payment
    coupon code accept but discount not coupon code is...
    education - scholarship
    respected sir, Sir my name is Nahar singh s/o shri Mohan...
    airtel conplany - inappropriate recharge
    I m Basant Kumar Khatri my mobile No. Is 9571431503 Airtel...
    SOFTAGE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD - diwali bonas chaque not ricived
    sir iam sanjay kumar from suratgarh. (Rajasthan). as a...
    Maruti suzuki - Horrible experience of purchasing Ciaz ZXi+
    my recent experience of purchase of a new Ciaz ZXi Plus...
    Jaipur Traffic Police - Jaipur Bus jumping the signal
    For a citizen to jump a signal there is a detailed table...