info@micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@micromaxinfo.com

reenakatoch

Aug 22, 2014

(www.micromaxinfo.com) Micromax Informatics Limited Bad SERVICE - Shadipur Service Station, BAD,BAD,BAD Service

Hi Friends,

I want aware with this worst company Micromax Informatics Limited (http://www.micromaxinfo.com/).

Actually, I sent my Micromax A116 Canvas HD phone (18th July, 2014) to Shadipur service center in Delhi with some little issues:

(1) Video or Songs are not playing due to some software problem.
(2) Camera lens has been damaged. They said it will change with new and you will be charged. I said Ok.

They told me you have some little issue we will sort out these issues and get back your phone to you in a Week.

After one week, I called them, they said it will take one week more… because phone has been dispatched to another service center to repair. I said Ok.

I called again… again… again.. generally they will not take your call or pick and put the receiver on another places and your call still continuing.

Time is going and after 20 days I have called to customer care to register my complaint. They said you will get your phone back after more 20 days.

Today is 21st August, it’s over around complete one month. Still I have no call from them. I called them asuseal they are not picking my phone.

It’s very worst service seen in my life. it is harassing, pathetic service provider.

BEWARE, STAY SAFE…. DON’T Buy product from them.

I also Register my complaint here:
mohsinakhan

Aug 13, 2014

service center not rectifing and returning my phone

My husband bought Micromax mobile canvaz turboA250 in dec 2013 with warranty of 1year .
er to service center S.R.Communication in govindpuri , newdelhifor rectification jobsheet no 10531053dated 30062014
They returned back in may but not properly rectified some censor were not working .
Then again I handed over to service center to rectify theproblem but now they are not giving my phone .they keep on extending dates. There is no positive response from there side.From 3 months . it is totally a mental harrasment.plz do theneedful as earliest
ahmed shoeb

Aug 9, 2014

mobile related

bad services in micromax bolt and also bad services ur customer executive in both outlet krishna complex and mp nagar zone 2 bhopal.now I complaining in consumer form .

name shoeb ahmed
suraj rathee

Aug 8, 2014

sub-my phone is in warranty even I am facing problem from your care boys of rohtak

problem in my phone&ur care boys of rohtak don't help me and even break my phone's screen from corner and now saying to charge money for screenand the problem in android software.
dear sir,
my name is suraj rathee.i am a farmer's boy and I bought your company's mobile which have very good features and smooth in use that is 'micromax canvas 4 a210'
but after 4 months of buying I got problem in it's software I went to your care where your employers don't help me and I have to take my phone to a mobile shop where I charge 1000 rs and the same problem I am facing now my phone's android is not working I take my phone to your care and your employers don't screw complete screws and didn't seal the screws they also break my phone's screen from corner and blame me for this and now my phone is completely off
please help me your employers of rohtak saying to charge rupees for screen and android software

I am waitng for your help sir
this phone is on my brother's name mr. ravi
brikshetu kumar

Aug 7, 2014

patteern attempt

pattern attempt
JAIMON

not getting range

MY MICROMAX PHONE MODEL IS A93.ITS NOT GETTING RANGE ANYWHERE.ME GAVE IT IN AUTHERISED DEALER IN KERALA,KOTTAYAM.ITS ALMOST ONE MONTH OVER,THEY SAYING ITS BOARD COMPLAINT.THE PARTS HAS TO GET FROM DELHI.MY JOBSHEET NO IS S030273-0714-10577516.

PLZ MAKE NOTE OF THIS.MY NAME IS
JAIMON MATHEW
KALAYANKERIL(H)
MOOLEDOM P.O
KOTTAYAM
ashishkumar srivastava

micromax canvas 4 screen goes off during receving the call

hi

my canvas 4 goes off at the time of recevng the call and i had done the factory reset setting and reboot also.

can you tell me what to do and what would be the repair charges for it.as per my knowledge proximity sensor not responding well.
Bodiyo

micromax elanza a93 damage

sir

i have taken micromax canvas elanza a93 from vadodara mobilewala i have purcahse it on date:-09/06/2014 and during this time i have visited care for two times.So is this company policy or its a company who wants to harass its customer..this is my firstever experiance with your company.so is this a routine practise that micromax follows to harass its customers..i would appreciate if i get a call from a concerned person.
deepak11dc

Aug 4, 2014

Long Duration of Repair

Sir I purchased my Micromax Canvas HD A116i on 12 Dec 2013 from ebay.in(record no 14253). After few months its power started switching off automatically. On 13 July 2014, I deposited it in nearest service center of Ambala Cantt
( Job Sheet No- N050113071410819915). Since then I have not got my mobile back, which is causing a lot of problems to me. Its already 3 weeks, I want MY MOBILE TO BE REPLACED IMMEDIATELY. Its one of the worst customer care service I have ever seen.
akhi95

Aug 1, 2014

regarding the micromax canvas 2.2 (A114)

sir I had bought a new micromax canvas 2.2 on 20/05/2014 from dealer SUN HILL TRADERS rotary chowk una (hp). vide cash memo no. 6626 . After two months of my phone , my phone started giving a problem of switching off itself. Then i went to the care centre and they changed the software on dated 26/07/2014 . But again the problem was not solved . Then i went to the care centre una on tuesday dated 29/07/2014 they told me that company had given a new software for this phone A114 . But today dated 01/08/2014 they told me that there is a problem in motherboard . They suggested me to change the motherboard of my phone. Now i wanna ask you one thing that you are selling such cheaper phones to the customers which are giving problems within two months . I want that my phone should be replaced with the new one as soon as possible . I want the answer from the concerned companey within 24 hours. You can answer me on my mailing address akhilesharun95@gmail.com . If i didn't get the reply within 24 hours then i will go the consumer court .
ankushhh

Aug 1, 2014

micromax canvas 4 A210

mera phone pichle 20 days se aapke lajpat nagar (delhi) wale service centre me jama hai.unhone 7 days ka time diya tha lekin aaj 20 days ho gye hai agr monday tak phn thik nhi hua to mere ko new phn chahiye nahi to police complaint krni padegi pagal bana rakha hai phone bhi pik nhi karte..mujhe rply chahiye fast .....?????i m waiting
Gourishetty Aravind

Jul 30, 2014

regarding dublicate bill

Sir my name is aravind and I bought my mobile(micromax canvas knight) in micromax website I lost my original mobile bill so sir can you please kindly send a dublicate bill to my gmail
My gmail Id is aravind.gourishetty@gmail.com
M_imei:911357700047980
S_imei:911357700078183
Rajeev11011978

Jul 24, 2014

Handset not working

I purchased a micromax handset Bolt A66 on 10.02.2014 from M/s Kapoor & Sons Dist- Betul(M.P.). On 22.07.2014 the handset suddenly stopped working. I went to the service center and requested for repair of handset. They accepted the handset for repair. I again went to the service center on 24.07.2014 and they told that they are unable to repair this handset here at Betul. It will be send to Delhi for repair and it will take at least two months . If repair of a handset will take two months then you can imagine how much customer will suffer. This handset is still in warranty period . The shopkeeper is neither repairing the handset in time nor he is exchanging the handset with a new one. In this competitive world if a micromax handset will take two months for repair, then I don't think any body will prefer to purchase a micromax handset. You are requested to address my complaint at the earliest with positive response.

Mob N. 9575482726
Email: rajeevravibom@gmail.com
p.d.joshi

Jul 22, 2014

set not working

I had purchased the one micromax smart phone item no. 911367102167260 for a amount oof Rs9800.00 through M/s Retail Invoice K16 Central market Lajpat Nagar vide their invoice no.,n53193dt6-6-2014. It is surprising it has gone out of order in just 15days.I had deposit the same to your companies authourised service centre on14-7-2014 with M/s B.R. Service at Lajpat Nagar-110024 vide their jobsheet no.0836438with the assurance that it will be set right within 4-5 days. Since then they are making me to run after them and donot pick up the phone. It is requested the set in question may be repaired at the earliest or my money be refunded.

P.D.JOSHI
9873722092(M)
B-62Pandara Road
New Delhi-110003
Ravi Ahir

Jul 22, 2014

Charge Problem

Hi I am Ravi Majethia form Mundra Kutch Gujarat.
I bought a240 doodle 2 at May'14 but after some days my phone can't charge in Stand bye mode must have to swiched off for charging. And coan not connect with pc. Please give advice and reply me on below informathia.

Ravi Majethia

Network mode is not highlighted in mi bolt a068,please help me
HARDIK PRAJAPATI

Jul 19, 2014

bad service provided

i have given my phone for reparing and the center have solved my problem but within 2 hrs again problem arrivred of display and the mobile was demaged in rain then too it was in good condition and in working condition and now they are telling that for reparing u have to pay charges what id this sir im sure that if this is service provided by your staff than i will go to consumer court and each and every time they are asking for charges for opening of cell u have to pay 50 rs for any of the reson they are asking money then why we should visitt the center sir plz see to my problem otherwise i will have to take the case to consumer court
urvashi4v

Jul 14, 2014

not received phone from Service Centre even after 2 months

This is Urvashi, I Had bought Micromax android phone A111 Canvas doodle last year.
Battery of the phone was not working properly even before completion of 1 year of purchasing this phone.
Phone needed frequent Charging but it was working at that time.
So I went to your nearest Micromax service center @ Borivali i.e. D R Telecom on 6 May 2014.
They checked battery and phone and told me that there is problem in battery & phone too.
Battery need to be replaced and phone has shorting issue.
I ordered for new battery for Rs. 1100/- and gave phone for servicing.
D R Telecom told me that they will return my phone within 30 days.
On 6 June 2014 (after 30 days), I went to D R Telecom to receive my phone but it was not ready.
I again went there on 12 June 2014. I received phone only and not battery.
I again went there on 14 June 2014. Battery had not come.
I again went there on 19 June 2014 and finally received a battery.
but when I went home n tried to start my phone, it was not working. Phone was getting auto restart every time.
I went to D R Telecom again on 20 June 2014 (immediately next day). They checked my phone and said I again have to submit my phone for servicing again as it’s not working.
As it was already 1 and a half month passed I wanted my phone back in a working condition soon. So I called Customer care of Micromax. Customer care executive said we will try to give your phone on urgent basis and consider this a special case.
I called to customer care on 25 June. at that time executive is saying " You will get your phone after 15 working days from today"
What does it mean? Why from 25 June just because I called on 25 June. And what if I haven't called than?
I told executive to register my complaint to make servicing of my phone on urgent basis as I was told.
I called customer care on 30 June again. They told they have forwarded my complaint.
I again called customer care on 4 July 2014. They said there is no complaint registered from me and Told me to wait til 15 working days starting from 25 June 2014.
After N numbers of follow up n call with Micromax I get REply today by Customer care executive as "Wait for 15 days"

It’s been 2 & a Half months from when I gave my phone to Micromax Service Center. And still there is no clear picture how much more time it will take to get my phone back.
What’s the use of buying phone from Micromax where I can’t use it even for a year?
I expect to receive my phone by 19 July 2014. Otherwise it simply means that Micromax does not care about their customer once your phone is sold.
Micromax is not bothered how much time they take to repair 1 phone? And how much their customer has to suffer to get their phone back?
I had gone at service centre for more than 7 times in last 2 months and called customer care also many times.
D R Telecom phone no 022-28079002, is never available. It’s either Busy, engage or there is no one to pick our call.
This shows how important we are as a customer to Micromax.
This no is also on website. They should check if it’s even working or not before putting it on website.
Executives at D R Telecom are also very rude sometime. It must be as almost every customer comes angry with a complaint.

I had waited for 2 & Half month for 1 phone. I had never experience such harassment.
I want my phone back asap.
Requesting you to reply to this and make a note of my complaint and help me getting my phone in working condition asap.

I want my phone back in working condition till Saturday 19 July 2014 or else give my money back.
Otherwise I am going to file case against Micromax in consumer court. and will defame Micromax in all social networking site.

Urvashi
kushagra kumar

Jul 11, 2014

software upadate

sir when update Micromax canvas 2 A110.
when I used android kitkat 4.4
please tell me
sugan satnami

Jul 11, 2014

my mobile handset lost

Micro max A92 M. I ME I 911307900669117 S.IMEI 911307900924116 S/No. V007761306101117097
jijo24

Jul 10, 2014

any app

Any app to using MTS mblaze In funbook p280
saravanan murugesan

Jul 10, 2014

Charging Problem

I purchased my Micromax Ninja A89 in last year march-2013 after two month my device started giving problems......First time i visited to your service center for charging propblem and after one month the same issue in my phone again am visit ur service centre and thery are asusual did they work at present the cell phone was chargin after one month its not charging...just two days before i gave my mobile to ur service centre for charging problem, at the time in service centre my phone was chargin but now my phone not charging..last one year i was visit many time to ur service centre for the same problem..realy am so disappointed about ur serice and ur product......now i felt i choose an wrong product.....pls am not having a much money to buy a new mobile......i kindly requesting you pls replace me a new mobile....

Hope you understand my situation....am looking positive answer from ur end......

My name is : SARAVANAN M
Contact No: 9629386634
mail : saravanan_010588@yahoo.com
mabari

Jul 7, 2014

address of reparing centres in hyderabad

please send address of micromax cellphone repairing centres in hyderabad and secunderabad
mabari

Jul 7, 2014

micromx repair centres in hyderabad

please send the address of micromax reparing centres in hyderabad
ddeepakshah

Jul 6, 2014

Micromax canvas blaze MT500 mobile

I have given my mobile model micromax canvas blaze MT500 to your service centre M/s Allied Services D block 1st floor Ranjit Studio compound D S Phalke road Dadar(east) Mumbai 400014 on 17/06/2014 to rectify the problem of power not switching on .
Job sheet no w031687 0614 10270034 it was said that you will receive your mobile within 10/12 days but till date i have not yet receive it nor person at Allied services give proper reply when i call on there phone therefore had to personally visit there place only assurance is been given that you will receive it in within 2/3days this has happened twice in last week still i have not received my phone back .
kindly please look into the matter and resovle it within 2/3 days and let me know the exact status reply on my mobile 09699036436 or 09322478448

LIC OF INDIA - non received of premium receipt
    Non received of premium receipt Ref. Policy no-...
    IRCTC SHUBH YATRA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL - user name and pass word
    i have irctc credit card no 21217916348 please active...
    YEPME - Yepme does not refund after order cancellation
    I had cancelled my order (Ref: 8304021) on August 7th and...
    customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com - hondaactiva shockabsorber complaint
    Rear shockabsorber not working & in rough road getting...
    airtel/an-ndarot sex edu - stop sms
    Pl.stop an-ndarot sex edu SMS .
    TANISHQ - regarding transfer of my swarn nidhi passbook amount from...
    I invested in tanishq under swarn nidhi scheme. After...
    samsung star pro - loss mobile
    name avinash namdeo khillari imei no 352158062241179
    saraswati hp gas agency - not delivered gas cylinder
    Respected sir, My self dr ashish...
    bajaj finance - close the sibil
    Dear Sir,Mam, This is Pradeep...