info---micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---micromaxinfo.com

V.K.K

Jun 24, 2016

tab kharab hone par

sir
mene micromax tab p702 07-apr-2016 kharida tha jiska invoice no SE17FA/16-17/2562 hai IMEI NO911495550118988/911495550118996 hai ye tab lene ke 1 mahine 10 din me kharab ho gaya mene Rishikesh ke sarvis centar me 21/05/2016 ko thik hone ko diya 26/052016 ko job seet no E070106-0516-23555100 mujhe kaha gaya tha ki 15 se 20 din me mil jayega lekin jab bhi costumar cear no 18605008286 par call karte hai to 21 din ka samaye dete hai na apne uch Adhikari se baat kar wate hai atah aapse nivedan hai ki meri samasya ka samadhan jald se jald kare.krpya phone pe suchit jaroor kare.

KRISHAN DOBRYAL dhanyawad
(M)7409050504/9675191221
EMAIL-anjnay.vinod@gmail. com
hitesh goyal

Jun 22, 2016

very bad serive center (uttam nagar)

sir, my micromax tad P649 this imei no - 911444150497152 new mobile dealer ka madhyam sa kharida hai lakin mobile phone not working after 1 day , my phone problem is hitting,hanging,touch& mike also not work but ure service center & dearler are not ma any help so i am request please ishu me due most urgent thanks so call me 9716332604, 9210878776
darsen

Jun 18, 2016

corrupted softwear mcromax tabsold by shop keeper.

respected sir , i buy micro max tab in LOT MOBILES PVT LTD, SHOP NO 8/24/135, MAIN ROAD, RAJAHMUNDRY..IN;37732817685,inv,no; SI/RJY 1/7432, DT 15/02/2016 .tim 18;19;42. the Sam day i found the tab is corrupted,but next morning ,i went Assam, so i have no time to go back to shop,shop keeper know it is corrupted tab even tho he cheeted me,. i strongly believe your copney,but i face insult,i return from Assam on 09/06/16. t ticket no 40787514 pnr no 6655064405, ofter two days i went shop to return my tab ,,Micromax P 680 911424000239608 / 911424000239616, model code 7000012510, C.S.T NO/ TIN NO28640597693,SIR i paid my labor money for a new tab , not for second hand tab, so please kindly give me new micromax tab,for the blessing of your compney and your famelys,.thank you sir by pastor darsenam, Andhra. 9441563057.
AADITYA RAANJAN SRIVASTAVA

Jun 17, 2016

DELAYING IN REPAIRING

whenever i call to service centre they say repairing will take 2 more days and when i visit to service centre they say no action had been taken yet.And they had changed my job sheet number without informing me.I have submitted my phone on 18-may-2016 .
SERVICE CENTRE NAME:PRINCE COMMUNICATION,LALBAGH,OPPOSITE BHOPAL HOUSE,HAZARATGANJ,LUCKNOW

MY JOB SHEET NUMBER:N040449051623641420
Devidas Halor

Jun 15, 2016

Very Bad and Lazzy Service of Micromax

My Name is Devidas Halor
Mobile Model : Micromax A- 102 ( In Warranty )
Job Sheet No. - W031905-0416-22916507
Mobile Submite date in Service Centre for Repairing :- 12/04/2016
Service Centre Name :- MICROTECH SERVICE, Shop No.28, Lower Ground Floor, Hi-Life Mall, Near Railway Station, P.M.Road, Santacruz (W) Mumbai - 400 054
Mobile Problem :- Phone Getting Hang & Handset Not Working

I have given my phone (micromax A102) for repairing at the above mension service centre. It has been more than two month and I still havent received my phone. when I call the service cetner they always told me that after on 10 day you will get your handset but till now i didnot get my handset. I have recieved 07 massage from your Micromax Tream and Every time told your mobilr is under repair and shall be delivered to you in 10 day. We are sincerely working towards delivering the best performance to you. But those 10 days are not complete in Two Month. Very Very Bad Service

I would never ever suggest micromax to anyone again. Horrible service providers!!!!
girish tailor

Jun 15, 2016

battery charge time is so long

I have purchase micromax spark 3 mobile from snapdeal. The charging time of battery is about 10-12 hours. and the battery discharge so quickly. so do something about my complain.The service center address i don,t know. so please give me proper address and my solve my problem.
saan_90

Jun 11, 2016

Audio problems in E455

I have submitted the repaired handset Micromax nitro a311 to customer care center with specific warranty.After 1 month they had replaced handset with Micromax E455,within 7 days audio problems occured in that new handset.I am again submitted the new handset with specific warranty to customer care center.I need new handset without any problems in that piece and try to replace as soon as possible,as I am in urgence for phone as it is need for daily communication of my office works.

N Saran,

Visakhapatnam.
ragiri vamsi

Jun 9, 2016

not working properly

i received the micromax Q385 mobile in lucky mobiles shop in December month 2015 in this cell problem has noted.

The first one is the image has not open. fully loaded for seconds and some images open in minutes next will be opened for one image to another image
in this problem has told on service center (DINDIGUL) the service person told for softwere problem.and i am cleared that problem with help of chirala Micromax center attend the problem the same complaint not cleared

The second one is mobile ON-OFF SWITCH is automatically worked then has i toled on service center (DINDIGUL) the service person again told software problem

The third one is battery backup asked the service center(DINDIGUL) the service person told there is no solution for that problems

my forth problum is fully strucking and i asked the service center the service person again and again software problem

then what i do tell me what is your reason about your product

I WANT REPLACE MY PRODUCT ARE MONEY..???
i am waiting for your answer
Please take the action
my humble request
please tell about my product to my gmail
that is

RAGIRIVAMSI@GMAIL.COM
yash pawar

Jun 8, 2016

6 month completed but, still I have not receive my phone

My name is Yash pawar 9004646471 many timings i have a talk with your custmor care member but still not a good response
6 months ago I gave my phone Canvas Gold A300 to the service centre which is in Mumbai C. S. T. Mumbai 400001.after 3 months they said the phone is not available so, they offer me A350 in a New Condition Phone.I said Ok, but the phone was not in a good condition so I did not take that phone.I talk with customer care and I gave back the phone and a new Jobsheet was created . after 1 month that were give me E471 without asking me that change the phone model, but that phone was also not in a good condition.
1 more thing that they were giving me E471 but the documents which they were showing me it was A350 phone's documents .
My old jobsheet no. W030616-1215-20987312
my new jobsheet no.W030616-0416-22923889
should I file a POlice Complaint against your company...
yash pawar

Jun 8, 2016

6 month completed but, still I have not receive my phone

6 months ago I have my phone Canvas Gold A300 to the service centre which is in Mumbai C. S. T. Mumbai 400001.after 3 months they said the phone is not available so, they offer me A350 in a New Condition Phone.I said Ok, but the phone was not in a good condition so I did not take that phone.I talk with customer care and I gave back the phone and a new Jobsheet was created . after 1 month that were give me E471 without asking me that change the phone model, but that phone was also not in a good condition.
My old jobsheet no. W030616-1215-20987312
my new jobsheet no.W030616-0416-22923889
should I file a POlice Complaint against your company...
rhidaynath

I have purchased your Micromax handset on 01/11/205 and as per
instruction i have charged mobile for 4 hours before it's use. But it
has only micro sim I have not used after 15 days I could managed Macro
sim . Then I start using but It has found that handset geting heated
during call and even after in ideal condition so that i could not able
to put handset in pocket .I have to carry out in bag only. I went to
service centre at M/s TECHTRICS TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD Vashi on
4/12/2016. JOB sheet W 031916-1215-20632380 They kept handset. I
visited many time to this service centre but nearly after 3 month I
have been given another handset on dated12/03/2016 which is totally
diffrerent from purchased canvas Q372 8GB .New handset having
internal memory is just 5GB and display is also small.

Sir/Madam in just 4 day this handset became dead and same was given
to above service centre vide JOB SHEET NO. 2309 dtd26/03/2016. This
Job sheet is not printed but handwritten. After a month when i went to
service centre on 26/04/2016 for Handset , It was found that Handset
was still getting heated very much and I have been isisted to take it
but i refused to take faulty piece. Now handset is with above aervice
centre I have met many times to Ms. Seema Pawar of M/s TECHTRICS Vashi
Navimumbai Maharastra but she is not taking any positive action on it.

With this mail I requst you please arrange to issue New Canvas Spark
Q380 8GB Micomax Handset with 8GB Int. memory , 8 megapixel back and
front camera. I will not accept any old Micromaxhandset. Pl. note
after purchase handset it is with centre for near about 5 month and
still it is with service Centre. Also send mail on info@micromaxinfo many times that cstomer team is also not serious about issue simply sending copy paste identical msg but no feedback.

Best regards

Rhidaynath

Not knwn status Handset

govind dubey

Jun 6, 2016

net is not working....

My new set micromax -X913 have net option but when it open the connection failed......so plzz solve my problem its urgent.......plz contact on this number. 7037330388...
ponnada.visweswara.rao

DELY IN REPAIRE THE MOBILE

dealy in repaire the mobile
I HAVE GIVEN MY MOBILE MICROMAX CANVASE 2 MODEL NO:-E 313.FOR NOT CHARGING ON 2-5-2016.THE EMOPLYEES HAS RETURNED THE ITEAM AFTER 23DAYS AFTER REPAIRE, BUT NEW PROBLEM WAS ARISED i e MICE IS NOT WORKIG.THE EMPOLEES OF SERVICE CENTER ARE NOT PROPERLY REPLYIES TO PHONE & PERSONAL VISTES ABOUT OUR MOBILE.THIS IS NOT CORECT AT THIER PART.SO PL PROPER ACTION MAY PL BE TAKEN TO DLIVER THE MOBILE TO ME AT AN EARLY.JOB SHEET NO:-S040357-0516-23157866.DATED:-23-5-2016
ponnada.visweswara.rao

dealy in repaire the mobile

rajesh kumar mallick

repair

My micromax canvas fire 4 i hv nt received my phone till jobsheet no-E010229-0516-23413012 phone submit date in care is 17.05.2016
Pooran Bisht

Jun 4, 2016

I have not received my phone till now. Model of the phone Micromax canvas doodle A102

I have not received my phone till now and there is no response by your employees.
Whenever we call to ask about our mobile they always says that you will get your phone after 21days.
Job sheet number- 2122084-0316-22658875
Situation Yadav

Jun 4, 2016

After one and half months I haven't received my phone

My phone problems is on off and heating when phone is in charge and I give my phone in service centre in Howrah. After one month I haven't received phone and any message about my phone. Then I call in Micromax and replies after one week my phone is delivered to me but haven't any message or phone delivery to me .
So please take action against its.
KASTHURISARAVANAN

May 31, 2016

SPEAKING LOCK

i receved the micromax Q385 mobile 9.04.2016 in this cell problem has noted.

The first one is the image has not open. fully loaded for 3 seconds and next will be opened for one image to another image
in this problem has told on service center (DINDIGUL) the service person told for softwere problem.30.05.2016 attend the problem the same complaint not cleared

The second one is mobile ON-OFF SWITCH in this problem has toled on service center (DINDIGUL) the service person told no warrenty

The third one is speaking lock i asked the service center(DINDIGUL) the service person told no warrenty

what is the quality fof product?????
what is the warrenty ????????????
Please take the action
Thanks and regards
Contact no: 9600253540
GAURAV ASHRI

May 29, 2016

NETWORK PROBLEM

I purchased micromax E455 device on 12/11/2015 after one month i faced network problem. at that time company replaced my device on 12/01//16 but after one month again i faced the same problem i called but this time they refused to replace and i submit it at care i got it after 18 days but again i faced same problem again and again once again i submited it on 13/5/16 but not get till today ,i want permanent solution other wise you yourself will be responsible for any legal action.

GAURAV
724 HOUSING BOARD COLONY
JIND 126102
HARYANA
paras sirohi

May 27, 2016

Badly Poor Service

I hAVE SUBMITTED My mobile on 28 april 2016 due to the problem of ips display ,because my mobile show (imei invalid) and my sim is not working in mobile Canvas 5 E481 . I am very angrey bcs micromax executive told me that u have to submitt your mobile for 10 to 15 days , they never call me , even a single msg and after that i was gonig after 28 days to receive my mobile , but at that time they told me that your mobile battery is damage . so pls sir u just wait for 10 days for receiving the mobile . and then when i was asked for a temporary mobile they told no one mobile is there sorry . they told sorry , sorry , sorry . my mobile charger is also damage . their executive not changing my charger i dont no why ,, they told me , sir their is no stock of charger , u just wait for a days
WHAT IS THIS ,,JUST TELL ME IF U RAE NOT GIVIVNG ANY ONE GOOD SERVICE THEN JUST STOP MAKE A MOBILE
YOUR SERVICE CENTRE IS THIRD CLASS MY.. MY MOBILE IS IN SERVICE CENTRE AT THIS TIME
PLS SIR JUST TAKE A RIGHT DECISION
CONTACT ME PARAS SIROHI
pnshrivastava

Reg. my E471 canvas-2 Hand set

I have submitted my device mantioned in subject on 26/4/2016 at square Enterprises Gwalior (M.P.) service center since then I am when so ever I contect to customer care Ihave been replied I will get it back whith in 21 days now it is almost one month over when I will get my device back or replaced I may please be informe. P.N.Shrivastava Mob.No. 9424010282 pnshrivastava17@yahoo.com
manjeet kumar00

micromax q338 hanging problem

i brought micromax q338 dated 7.1.2016 but after 15 days phone started hanging problem so i send to service center 2times but problem is same. when i submitted my phone to service center 3rd time they kept this 90 days above for solve this problem but still problem is same after calling service center many times they provide me same model phone but old. this service is very poor and they mentally harrash so much.. contact number 9012384750 name manjeet kumar
mayankgautam

new mobile micromax unite2 A106

Dear sir/ mam
I am mayank from L-2,1586 shastri nagar meerut. I have give you mobile in service centre.
my jobsheet No is N040594-0516-23260772 please exchange my mobile, and give me a new mobile
please give me fastly. micromax unite 2 A106
thank u My contact no is : 9997769909, 8445769611
Pushpagiri A.S>

May 24, 2016

Cheating , someones tab wrongly despatched from micromax device center guargon delhi

Job sheet no:2122116041623037420

Last Saturday (21.05.2016) I got a call from service dealer, with respective to the job no complaints are rectified by the company,u r requested to come and collect the same.Today. (24.05.16) I visited to the service dealer to collect the same, I was shocked after seen the tab. Because that's not my one. That was some body else. I don't know, how they dispatch the somebody's tab to me.In company is there any following proper procedure and any authorized persons are avail.Till date I had never seen this type of worst and it respective people in my life.
Kishan.Sankuri

May 24, 2016

Handset Problem since i purchase

I was purchased a Micromax handset 0n 28-02-2016 with invoice no..0120160200378784 model no..VP97204, from day one, i have a problem with handset, my voice is not COMMING/clear to others, But others voice is clear to me. Same thing i was updated to service centre people, they were taking 1 week time and not resolve the issue/ problem. Again i visited the service centre, they were given job sheet and “told that need 45 days time”. They were taken 2 months time.i.e upto 21st May’16. But no resolution. From purchase date to till date it’s there at service centre, How customer will feel. Are you people is doing this kind of service to the customers??? or the service like this?. I purchased handset and will use other company handset, are you preferring like this?.

But i am suffering a lot. Even i am unable to contact your customer care, every time its busy tone. Where i will contact. You have only one customer care no. One of the corporate company is doing like this kind service to the customer, how customer will feel.

Again i visited the service centre y day, They are telling that “ handset model itself is a problem, all customers is getting new handset from company. But not you”,

again they are issued the job street, pls have a look and do the needful.

Thanks/ Warm Regards,

Kishan Sankuri
Deputy Manager - Channel Sales
Consumer Business - Inbound
Tata Teleservices Limited
T: (91)(40) 6655 4180, M: (91) 9246308688, F: (91) , Email ID: Kishan.Sankuri@tatatel.co.in
Gyan Peeth, Plot No. 1 To 5,Hardware Park (Survey No.1/1),Hyderabad,500005,India