info---micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---micromaxinfo.com

madhuri nag

Jul 24, 2016

complain against customer service centre

I was bought my mobile on 24/01/2016....I was visit micromax service centre on16/06/16 due to battery backup problem.they said it will take 15-20 days time to made..I was same abide the rules..after 15-17 days they inform me your phone is ready so I was visit again service centre to take my phone..when I took my phone I found that both sim card is not working showing no service..next day I was again visit service centre .they told it will take sometimes so again took my phone in service centre ...after sometimes I was visit again service centre to asked for my phone if it is done or not..they said not done..after some days I again visit ..they did not inform me if my work is done or not..I was. Visit again to service center they said phone is ready ..I took my phone but that time I was found front panel is damaged by mistake done by service centre, so they took my phone again in service centre..next day I was again visit to service centre and took my mobile and found that it hang after 20-25 minutes automatically getting switch off .....so I just wanted to know about who is the responsible for it..I was harras day by day ...per day it is not possible for me to visit service centre which far away from my house..so I request kindly replace my phone by new one otherwise I will file RTI or complain on consumer forum for harassment

Sumita
7870819262
amisumi

Jul 15, 2016

please replace my phone

sir/mam 1 month ago i purchase a micromax canvas 6 e485 .but i use my phone only 20 days because in mobile phone booting problem and some days ago in phone automatic britness low and high than i went to micromax service center i saw my mobile phone .than she told me you submit your mobile phone 1 weak.i submit my mobile ofter 1 weak i went to service center than she told me your mobile phone went to head office delhi .sir/mam please replce my mobile please . my mobile no. 8090011782 please inform me . my coplant id 24344781

regard

amit tiwari
Manish Kamble

Jul 15, 2016

Not opening at right time not speaking good

Not opening at right time and arguing with customers
There name Rohit waghare and snahya
Rmaheshr

Jul 12, 2016

for unwanted charge cut by you

per day by mobile charge 1.50 rupees for regiatration mobile.how solve this problem
please give me best salution for this
SJD

Mobile Display not working

05.06.2016 My phone had been deposited in the service center to this day I have not set it for 7 times since last 1.5 years the center has come and you repeatedly in the last one coming Problem I did not get my phone from three Month! I am tired of putting felt faint Service Center! Every day cannot come in because of my job is the problem stopped service center members, please take my phone in my Solution to Problem
I did not get my phone from three Month! I am tired of putting felt faint Service Center! Every day can’t come in because of my job is the problem stopped service center members, please take my phone in my Solution to Problem

My Name - Surender Kumar
Phone Model No -: A350
My Email ID -: surinderyadav95@gmail.com
Contact Number -: 9466157172
Address -: Village – Raipur, Tehsil – Bawal, Dist. – Rewari , State Haryana (123501)
patilro

micromax canvas juice 2

i had purchased MICROMAX CANVAS JUICE 2 around eight months back...around 30 days back the phone stopped working,I went to the service centre Techtrics technologies pvt limited in vashi plaza navi Mumbai...On examination of the phone i was told power F,P. was not working...inspite of phone being in gurante period i was told to pay 1500rps as the repair charges.It is a month the service has not yet repaired my phone...I have been repeatedly going to the service centre but as on today have not got my phone back.The staff at the service centre is extremely rude and unhelpful.1
Ashok Gaikwad

mobail

sarves is very poor
netik

Jul 6, 2016

mobile replace

my mobile do not working. properly. so my mobile give me a new mobile fastely. my job shit no is W020361-0516-23507623
Tarun DG

Jul 5, 2016

Very Poor Service

Job Sheet/IMEI No 911477504703289 dated 14.06.16 (Warranty In)

Mobile Model : Q327

Service Centre : SP Mobile Solutions, Fancy Bazar, Guwahati Assam

I am working in a newspaper as a journalist . I have purchased one micromex mobile of aforesaid model from our local micromex authorised shop at Guwahati on 22.05.16. But after 10 days of purchase I suddenly found that the phone didnot switch on. Immediately I handed it over to your service centre on 14.06.16. I requested them to plz. arrange to give me the mobile as early as possible as because mobile is very necessary in my profession. Now it is 21days already left I have not received the mobile. Now my question is are YOU making fool all the customer like me? Brand new mobile set becomes suddenly dead after 10days of purchase without any issue. I expect YOU to return my set solving all issues otherwise I am going to make a news which will definitely affects YOUR brand/customer base.
Tarun Dasgupta
Contact : 9707024955
Banti chauhan

Jul 5, 2016

magnetic flip cover ke holl sansar m problem hai

flip cover ke bahar gole carcle m tuch karne se sms,camera ,satting ,our call options nahi aate h plz help abhi mobile ki only 8 month huye h ,,,,MODLE.MICROMAX.Q394,contact no.9761197542,,8126020210.
Ajeet Shekhar Prasad

Delay in delivery of Mobile ,after repair

My Micromax smart phone was not switching ON, so I handed over the set to your authorized Service Center on 12.05.2016, after one day they informed me that the set will have to sent to Kolkata for repair. But, sorry to say that till date my set is not handed over to me. particulars are given below:-
Name - Sudha Varma
Email - ajeet.safety@gmail.com
Please do the needful.
malrajsrinivasarao

Yu5010 Network not connected

I was purchased YU yuphoria mobile on 22.07.2015 with invoice no. HR-DEL2-144105041-2956496. From starting phone drive and SD card drive not contact to system(PC) .hence i was given to mancherial micromax care centere for problem rectification .
after 15 days my mobile given to me and drive contact problem rectified.
After recieving mobile from servicing center i was inserted airtel and bsnl sims but both sims signal not catched mobile. once again i submitted my mobile due to above signal complaint ii servicing center. after 15 days my mobile given but problem not rectified.
iam tired about my mobile problem so many calls are my not taken so many problems iam faced . with in one week i once again submittig my mobile in your Mancherial servicing center.model no.yu5010,IMEI;911436254138997
kindly replace my mobile with new one.
with regards
malraj srinivasa Rao
9866505880 Telangana.
Anuragsankar

Micromax canvas2 colours A120 System software

micromax colours a120 Updatd Software please.
System software latest firmware Pakeges
Banti chauhan

Jul 3, 2016

magnetic flip cover ke holl sansor mahi problum h.

cover ke bahar tach karne se music,call,camra,satting,massige ke opsan nahi aa rahe h...phone modle micromax canvas Q394.??NAME.BANTI CHAUHAN%RICHPAL SINGH.
MICROMAX CARE

mobile d-303,set repaire camera problem

Sir my hand set D-303, GIVE TO MICROMAX CARE GURGAON M/S BEST TECH SERVICE SCO-A32,1ST FLOOR, JAIL LAND HUDA MARKET, NEAR SOHNA ROAD GURGAON-122001,

OUR JOB SHEET NO.-N050070-0316-22675039 DATE 30-03-2016, NAME RAVINDER KUMAR CONTACT NO-9953588261,

THREE MONTH BEFORE GIVEN FOR REPAIRE BUST TIL DATE NO RESPONSE RECEIVED
PLEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE REPAIRE MY PHONE GIVE ME,
THANKS
RAVINDER KUMAR
ajay sharma@123

Jun 29, 2016

micromax canva screen not available

i have purchase micromax canva evok toch screen damaged and the same was order through your job sheet no. n090508061623732264 as on 06..06.2016. But till date as on 30.06.2016 i have not received the same . today i call to cutomer care and she told to me that it will take 21 days more form today . you are requested to take my mobile back and return me my amount.
please let us know the procedure or provide me the address to whom it will be courier. because ludhiana micromax service centre not responding to us.my mobile no. 9872803749
nbcnithin

loud speaker

I brought micromax juice 3 Q392 and after a one month I got a problem with loudspeaker and I sent to the service center , I received a message from micromax service centre in that I will get it back with in 21 days. now it is almost one month is over till now I didn't get my device, micromax max service is so pathetic now. if company have policy of customer satisfaction u should solve this problem fastly ....my no 8698936488
alok ssingh

Jun 27, 2016

delay repairing fone

sir
i had given my phone to custmer care service centre for hang and screen problem on 7/6/16 but till now i couldnt rec'd till now.earlier i purchased 2 phone but faced same problem.what the problem with company.I would never purchase any mobile from micromax company.
V.K.K

Jun 24, 2016

tab kharab hone par

sir
mene micromax tab p702 07-apr-2016 kharida tha jiska invoice no SE17FA/16-17/2562 hai IMEI NO911495550118988/911495550118996 hai ye tab lene ke 1 mahine 10 din me kharab ho gaya mene Rishikesh ke sarvis centar me 21/05/2016 ko thik hone ko diya 26/052016 ko job seet no E070106-0516-23555100 mujhe kaha gaya tha ki 15 se 20 din me mil jayega lekin jab bhi costumar cear no 18605008286 par call karte hai to 21 din ka samaye dete hai na apne uch Adhikari se baat kar wate hai atah aapse nivedan hai ki meri samasya ka samadhan jald se jald kare.krpya phone pe suchit jaroor kare.

KRISHAN DOBRYAL dhanyawad
(M)7409050504/9675191221
EMAIL-anjnay.vinod@gmail. com
hitesh goyal

Jun 22, 2016

very bad serive center (uttam nagar)

sir, my micromax tad P649 this imei no - 911444150497152 new mobile dealer ka madhyam sa kharida hai lakin mobile phone not working after 1 day , my phone problem is hitting,hanging,touch& mike also not work but ure service center & dearler are not ma any help so i am request please ishu me due most urgent thanks so call me 9716332604, 9210878776
darsen

Jun 18, 2016

corrupted softwear mcromax tabsold by shop keeper.

respected sir , i buy micro max tab in LOT MOBILES PVT LTD, SHOP NO 8/24/135, MAIN ROAD, RAJAHMUNDRY..IN;37732817685,inv,no; SI/RJY 1/7432, DT 15/02/2016 .tim 18;19;42. the Sam day i found the tab is corrupted,but next morning ,i went Assam, so i have no time to go back to shop,shop keeper know it is corrupted tab even tho he cheeted me,. i strongly believe your copney,but i face insult,i return from Assam on 09/06/16. t ticket no 40787514 pnr no 6655064405, ofter two days i went shop to return my tab ,,Micromax P 680 911424000239608 / 911424000239616, model code 7000012510, C.S.T NO/ TIN NO28640597693,SIR i paid my labor money for a new tab , not for second hand tab, so please kindly give me new micromax tab,for the blessing of your compney and your famelys,.thank you sir by pastor darsenam, Andhra. 9441563057.
AADITYA RAANJAN SRIVASTAVA

Jun 17, 2016

DELAYING IN REPAIRING

whenever i call to service centre they say repairing will take 2 more days and when i visit to service centre they say no action had been taken yet.And they had changed my job sheet number without informing me.I have submitted my phone on 18-may-2016 .
SERVICE CENTRE NAME:PRINCE COMMUNICATION,LALBAGH,OPPOSITE BHOPAL HOUSE,HAZARATGANJ,LUCKNOW

MY JOB SHEET NUMBER:N040449051623641420
Devidas Halor

Jun 15, 2016

Very Bad and Lazzy Service of Micromax

My Name is Devidas Halor
Mobile Model : Micromax A- 102 ( In Warranty )
Job Sheet No. - W031905-0416-22916507
Mobile Submite date in Service Centre for Repairing :- 12/04/2016
Service Centre Name :- MICROTECH SERVICE, Shop No.28, Lower Ground Floor, Hi-Life Mall, Near Railway Station, P.M.Road, Santacruz (W) Mumbai - 400 054
Mobile Problem :- Phone Getting Hang & Handset Not Working

I have given my phone (micromax A102) for repairing at the above mension service centre. It has been more than two month and I still havent received my phone. when I call the service cetner they always told me that after on 10 day you will get your handset but till now i didnot get my handset. I have recieved 07 massage from your Micromax Tream and Every time told your mobilr is under repair and shall be delivered to you in 10 day. We are sincerely working towards delivering the best performance to you. But those 10 days are not complete in Two Month. Very Very Bad Service

I would never ever suggest micromax to anyone again. Horrible service providers!!!!
girish tailor

Jun 15, 2016

battery charge time is so long

I have purchase micromax spark 3 mobile from snapdeal. The charging time of battery is about 10-12 hours. and the battery discharge so quickly. so do something about my complain.The service center address i don,t know. so please give me proper address and my solve my problem.
saan_90

Jun 11, 2016

Audio problems in E455

I have submitted the repaired handset Micromax nitro a311 to customer care center with specific warranty.After 1 month they had replaced handset with Micromax E455,within 7 days audio problems occured in that new handset.I am again submitted the new handset with specific warranty to customer care center.I need new handset without any problems in that piece and try to replace as soon as possible,as I am in urgence for phone as it is need for daily communication of my office works.

N Saran,

Visakhapatnam.

&tv - santoshi maa
    Santoshi maa is an amazing show indeed !! But as its a...
    cash deposit machine - Money not credited in A/C No.35362873418
    Dear Sir, Yesterday 24/07/2016 at 10.14pm I...
    MJS Outsourcing - MJS Outsourcing--a Fraud Copany
    MJS Outsourcing is a Fraud company like others-FOr...
    Indian Rail - smelling of food
    Food is not good because sbji has been very bad smelled
    WHATSAPP PROMO AWARD WINNER - whatsapp promotion
    i have received a whatsapp msg stating i have won...
    pvvnl - Erratic power supply; No information on power cuts
    Power supply in our society (Gulmohur Greens, Mohan Nagar)...
    IGNOU - genuineness certificate
    I shanthi Amala josephin has not received my genuineness...
    mobile sim no. - mobile sim no.-8264711516 blocked
    pls.sir my tatadocomo sim no.8264711516 blocked ho gaya...
    irctc- e-ticket - Money deducted but reservation would be failef
    Sir , i booked tickets from chirala station to basar...
    UPTU - Getting registration fee back
    Sir I,Hardik Jaiswal,paid the registration fee of 20000 on...