info---micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---micromaxinfo.com

Mar 3, 2017

Email: umanathankp@gmail.com
Phone Nos:- 04842779060 / 9447777598

Micro max
Email:micare.micromaxinfo.com

Subject:- Micromax mobile serviciing at your servicing station Cochin.

Model code : 7000014777
Bar code of gicen at service station : S030276-1216-27143615
Date of first service given at Cochin on 29.12.16 and 2 nd service given 31.01.17.
Name: Ganesh

I had purchase the above mentioned mobile from Edappally in November 2016 and in end of Dec it had shown no display in the sreen. I had given to your service station on 29.12.16 got it serviced on 08.01.17. Hower the key pad failed second day and again given for service on 31.02.17.

I was following over phone with your office and confirmed me on 13.02.17 the problem are rectified and I can collect. When I had reached on 14.02.17 they informed me it had sent to thier head office and to wait.

Even contacting your office they are unable to give a proper answer and moreover they are not lifting the mobile. It is understood that you people are working on the basis of bar codes and no system to know what are the pending mobiles to be serviced.

I regret to comment that by purchasing Micromax mob I had made a wrong decesion and deeply regretted on the dekayed poor service.

Conclude that either you give me an alternate mobile time being or a new one.

biswajitsinghaa

Feb 25, 2017

network not found

From
biswajit singha
add.920, natungram rishra post.morepukur rishra pin 712250
mob.no. 7278921885
bar-code 2122101-0117-27529991. imei no 911476052944956 911476053944955, problam repoted 4213-y cellukar (cdma)no service.
service center is 474/a. G.T.road serampore hooghly tin-19621446830 pin - 712202
1 month hogaya per mobile nahe mela kub melaga ?????????????????????????
sumsung maxsimum 7din me service deta hai.socha tha indian compani ko uper lana hai. per upsos india ka naam kharap kar deya aplog.asa service hame nahe chaiya.apka phone aap ko mubarak.chaina pasand nahe hai phirbe lena perta hai ya desh k leya hanikarak hai.
Suresh Sankhala

Feb 21, 2017

sim not working

sir

mera name suresh sankhala mene aapka mic. phone onlin amozon se magwaya tha usme 2 no. sim card kam nhi kar rha thA mene us phone ko apke sarves center nagour me diya tha mene phone 21/12/2016 ko diya tha aa20/02/2017 ho gai par mere pass mera phon nhi mila

muje majburan anjumar cort me appy kana padega mera job sheet no.2122209-0117-27258154 job sheet aapy mane manoj sankhala h
BSdhumal

Feb 18, 2017

Battery drain and heating

Very bad I have purchased Micromax Q465 in January 2017. Its battery power is 4000. But it is draing in just 5-6 hours. So just after a month of purchase I went to it's Deccan Road Pune customer service centre. After 3 days they called me and said that the problem was with software and after installing the new software they returned my piece. The problem is not solved yet. The hight is that, the hopeless lady sited there as receptionist took my another hand set and gave my customers response on link provided! !
Very bad, worst.
Uma maheswari suresh

Feb 16, 2017

The lock button was not working

As my mobile had a warranty for one year period i repaired in is a micromax service centre. The lock button was not working. So i took it to a serivce centre last week. The service was really good and the best thing was they had repaired it within half an hour.Hope in future the same continous and i also hope tat it does not cause any serious problem in future.
V M Chaligeri

Feb 8, 2017

Display problum

I have given my mobile model no E311 for repair (display problem) on 05.01.2017 with your authorized service center M/S N.S Mobile Point Bellary-583101 (Phone no:08392277864), bar code no:2122104-0117-27233955. Even after one month my mobile is not repaired and people are not responding properly. The mobile is purchased just 1.5 years back and I wondered about such a major problem with the mobile even after handling it smoothly. Kindly take up the issue and resolve at the earliest.
anticipating your earliest reply.
shivkash kumar

Jan 30, 2017

sim slot 1 no warking

Maine 30/9/2016 ko model no.E313 jama kiya tha to cere ne bataya ki aapko set 21 days me milega phir jab 21 days ke baad lene ke liye gya to cere se bola gya ki abhi nhi aaya hai.fir kuchh din baad gya to ek set Q348 diya gya usme ek sim nhi kam kr raha tha to fir se us set ko jama kr diye to fir bola gya ki 21 days me milega fir jab 21 days ke baad gya to bola gya ki abhi nhi aaya hai or fir se aapko E313 hi milega fir kuchh din baad mujhe E313 set mila lekin usme battery nhi tha or body bhi tuta hua tha to maneger bola ki ham body or battery denge or oder kr diya kuchh din baad battery and body aane ke baad malum chala ki set dad hai to fir bola ki aapko 10 din me new set de diya jayega.aaj fir lene gye to bola abhi nhi aaya hai.istarah mujhe set diye hue 4month ho gya hai lekin abhi tk nhi mila.to ab aap ye bataiye set milega ya nhi kyuki set se jyada aane jane ka kharcha pad gaya hai.service center se baat krwate karwate thak gya hai.an aap hamko ye bataiye abhi or kitna months lagega.
Haripriyaa

non availability of battery for F145 model

I am having 3 Nos Micromax Mobile phones for my usage. One is Android phone and others are ordinary phones. One of the phone Model F 145 battery was failed before 3months. I have approched Micromax care (Allied Electronics/Salem) for the purchase of battery. They have informed that,the battery was not in ready stock and the order was booked and it will delivered within 10 to 15 days time. But even after repeated enquiry the battery was not available. Further they have not at all given proper attention of my enquiry and every time they have given same sterio type reply ie. "the battery was not received". Whether the battery for the above model is available/manufactured by you. The position may please be confirmed.If the battery is sent to my address directly,I am ready to pay the cost. Otherwise the dealer may be suitably advised to give proper answer. I am expecting your positive proper answer for my complaint. Thanking you.
RAJASEKAR222

PROBLEM NOT RECTIFIED 40 CANVAS

I HAVE REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT ON 2ND JAN 2017. STILL NOW PROBLEM NOT RECTIFIED BY SERVICE CENTRE ( CE SHAKTHI NETWORK CHENNAI). SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE COLLECTED MY TV. STILL NOW NO RESPONSE FROM THEM.
jugraj sandhu

no network

main apny micromax q450 vich barcord dwara jio di sim lai jis dy baad jio sim ta mare phn vich lte signal ty chldi a pr hun main apni idea di sim pai a ta 4g mtlb lte range nai andi sirf jio sim di e lte range andi pls help me
chauhanharish

Jan 7, 2017

no delivery

hello sir
Maine apna mobile 14/12/2016 ko micromax service center moradabad mai diya tha usmai incoming audio mai problem aa rhi thi.
jb mai apna mobile 22/12/2016 ko lene gya to unhone kha ki ismai camera nhi chl rha hai to unhone mujhe dusri jobsit de di. aapke hisab se customer ko uska mobile 21 days mai de diya jaata hai agr aaplog koi maths jaanta ho to hissab lga lena kitne din ho gye hai.
agr aap logo se koi kam nhi hota to mera mobile bapas kr dijye jb aapki compny mai ye part hi nhi hai to compny chla ke kya fayeda jb bhi aapke customer care pr call kro to wo hamesha 10 days hi btate hai care walo ne itni baar mere call arenge krwai bt ek bhi baar baat nhi ho paayi..
sir plz jld se jld mera handset mujhe baps kr dijye...
handset model-E311
job sheet no.-N041070121627034707
Name-Harish chauhan
mob.-8791425677
merkshukla

Dec 28, 2016

Non delivery of battery and handset

On 15 December 2016 as advised by shriji communication(micromax service centre) Kanpur I handed over my mobile set for new battery. Since then neither mobile set is being returned nor new battery is delivered. Please get me my handset at once failing which I will proceed to consumer forum. (Reference no. 40495-1216-26926250) - RAM KUMAR SHUKLA(9450260196)
Gopikamudhiraj

Dec 27, 2016

Yuphoriea white golden mobile

We have given repair of yuphoriea white gloden mobile 1st hand mobile in paradise bt return we got an 2nd hand mobile of silver ash we are not satisfied with this mobile I want my yuphoriea white golden
nakul TR hakur

Dec 26, 2016

speaker not working sensor charging not working outgoing voice

Maine ek euphoria mobile Lita tha use bahut problem a rahi hai
barveravindra402@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2016

battery problem n software

Are you not responcible in customer .and i'm not satisfied in our service center sangamner he was not solved in costomers problems and not gave communicate ditails
Sukadev Thete

Dec 25, 2016

extension warantye period

Sar mera phone 3 bar company ja chu hai muje warantey badakar chahiye job sheet create 1st job shee n080099 22532803 DT 2-3-16
2nd n080099 0716 24305584 dt-97-16
3rd n0880099 26517209
Modal e455 mb no 9469693301 9797451150
Kartick patra68

Dec 23, 2016

Worst service of my mobile set given by micromax service centre

I had been purchesed the mobile set D321.It had been hanged several times during one year(january 2,2016,the said one was purchesed).the service centre at khadina more chinsurah updated it and it was again hanged.THE START DOES NOT RESPONDS still now.
Shrenikdr

Dec 22, 2016

Hopeless service given by micromax

Thanks for allowing me to present my experience about Micromax service.

let me tell you this is one of the WORST service that I have ever experienced.

I had given my mobile for repairing because of heating issue as well as touch screen issue almost 2 months back ( on 4/11/16) with jobsheet no N030417-1116-26283010 in nashik, maharashtra. That time expected duration was given 7 days. Now its almost 2 months but not even a single step is taken regarding the issue. Even today if I check my mobile phone status, it still shows next 7day. Every time the answer given is, parts are not available with the company. I have a question if parts are not available then why we should send our mobile to company. I have taken new Samsung mobile at least the service part is good.

Take home message is Micromax provide cheaper phone that is equivalent to cheap mobile quality and cheap after_sale Micromax service.

In overall rating of service they should provide multiple options for selections because I will rate this service has poor service regarding quality of product, repair time, repair quality as well as behaviour of Micromax people.

I will not recommend anyone to go for any of the Micromax mobiles.
moni..

Dec 21, 2016

mre phone m problem automatically phone pickup ho jata tha

10-11-2016 ko phone submit kraya aapke service center JD MOBILE SERVICE CENTRE REWARI me uske baad unhone boola next week baar baar yhi boole or ab 3 month ho gye h or abhi b thik ni hua h jiss se yh patta chalta h aapki service 3rd class h or mre phone ki touch b todker dedi fir b vo next week ka naam le rhe the (m aapki service se satisfied ni hu ) okkkk
Content no-8930590641
h_khaitan@vsnl.net

Dec 17, 2016

Mobile misplace from service centre

On Wed, 14 Dec at 5:03 PM , H_khaitanwrote:
On 14.12.2016,H.Khaitan wrote

MODEL NO: A 106
I have given my phone no 09769166007 for repair in service centre at Vashi
vide your invoice no 342 dt 11. 04.2016 . Till date and time my phone in not returned to me .
from service centre. Your representative Mr.Rajesh Mobile No.9594208308 &
Mr.Salviya Mobile No:9594937446 says that the service centre is closed .They
told to me that your mobile has been theft . So please tell me to whom I contact now
Your early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

In this connection I have paid Rs. 2000/- vide 342 dt 11-4-16 for repair ch
I am scanning the documents

From Kishore Mandal

yuvi@123

Dec 16, 2016

micromax silver 5 q450 ka 6.0 update kab anne wala he

micromax silver 5 q450 ka 6.0 update kab anne wala he
Marshallow update kab anne wala he ....
Adya Bajpai

Dec 6, 2016

micromax canvas5

The worst phone i have evr known in this world.
I had bought my phone in the month of August 2016 and within 1 month,the motherboard of the phn got damaged.I gave my phn at micromax service centre in lalbagh lko on 21st sep 2016.At the tym of receiving my phn frm me they gave me a receipt n took my signature too.They evn told me that they will return my phn in 10 days.after 10 days when i tried contacting them through a call,the no. was however out of service so i went to the centre directly.Then at the centre they requested me to wait for another 10 to 20 days.Every tym they use to say the same.Evn the staff members working there r pathetic.Three months r almost completed like this n they r still doing the same.

My kind request to everybody reading this is that NEVER buy a phn of MICROMAX COMPANYcoz the after sales services are HORRIBLE.

IF THE COMPANY OR THE STAFF IS UNABLE TO REPAIR MY PHONE,PLZ RETURN MY 12000 RUPEES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE N KEEP THAT HORRIBLE PHONE WITH YOURSELF AS I KNOW THAT I HAVE COMMITTED THE BIGGEST CRIME AFTER BUYING A MICROMAX PHONE.

Adya Bajpai
vajpaiadya17@gmail.com
abhi@098

Dec 5, 2016

uninstall the given apps

Sir there are no. of many apps that are not useful for me so I want to uninstall these apps . How can I done it
Shubham garg 1

Dec 5, 2016

Mobile broken and cheat by micromax

Maine micromax ka ek mobile 2 saal pahale purchase kiya tha jiska 6 months baad folder toot gya tha service center se costly pad raha tha to maine folder bahar se dalwaya tha us waqt uska sensor rubber gum ho gya tha use dalwane ke liyea maine care se contact kiya tha pr us time available naa hone k karan nhi dalwa paya or mobile k bolts body k open rakhwa diyea ab 30-12-2016 ko maine pucha to unke pass available tha phle unhone price 300 bataya phir kaha ki 170 main ho jaiga unho ne kaha ki 1 ghante baad le jana or unho ne koi jobsheet create nhi ki ek ghante k baad unka call aaya or unho ne kaha ki set sahi nhi hua h upar call dali h aa jai ga 2 din main unho ne mobile open kr k parts change kiyea or uski jagah kharab parts daal diyea or mobile mujhe de diya maine shyam ko paya ki mere mobile k parts open the next day jb subah main gaya to unho ne kaha ki apko ab jo kharab hua h uske parts k pay krne honge maine kaha ki aapse kharab hue h aap thik kr k do phle unho ne kaha ki kr denge baad main mana kr diya or kaha ki aap he pay kro or job sheet bna di mere sign liyea or set bhi receive nhi kiya or shyam ko jb wapis gaya set dekhte waqt mobile ki haddi bhi tood di mere saamne aaj 6 din ho gye company k customer care adveiser se koi reply nhi aa raha h maine jb bhi call ki hr waqt call dal dete h or kahete h ki 24 ghanto main aapko call aaiga care walo k jobsheet na create krne or parts chenge krne se mera mobile puri tarah damage ho gya h or company ki taraf se koi reply nhi aa raha h plz hlp fast yea parts kharabkiyea rtf cable speaker haddi of my mobileshubham garg,sri ganganagar,rajasthan,9460950092

paytm -
    - 9510751428 Оur Сustomеr Сare Is Аvailablе Тo...
    ESTILLO FURNITURE - Pathetic after sales service
    Very bad service from Estillo... Plz don't buy...
    Trapthedeal - fake powerbank dispatch
    totally fake dispatch product by trapthedeal..powerbank...
    Airtel Money - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    Аre You Hаving Any Issuе With Sеrvicеs.. Оur...
    Skida yeti - Advise
    Skoda should increase their service centres in the...