info---micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---micromaxinfo.com

Raju Phoolmat

Sep 26, 2016

Non-supporting Dongle in Micromax Lapbook

I have purchased Micromax Lap book online from Snapdeal 4-5 months earlier. While using internet through Dongle (D-Link) Lapbook (Internet Data) is not responding even after repeated re-setting/recovery/diagnosis. I àm presently residing in Nagpur (M.H.), please intimate me your service center in Nagpur so that I can approach to re-solve the problems.

Raju Singh,
9009977100.
N.Velu

Sep 23, 2016

service

I given thae pone july 27th still Iam not get any repplay from the services center bangalore city tele no : 8971474787
Job card no 24626826 Barcode no 911416954417677 this is my detiles of the phone plese arange the my mobile othirewice
replacement my phone
N.Velu
mob : 9342825156
Email : anprints28@gmail.com
LARAIB

Sep 18, 2016

PROVIDE ME NEW HANDSET

PROVIDE ME NEW HANDSET BECAUSE I WILL FACING TOO MUCH PROBLEMS FROM MY SET MICROMAX E455 (BLACK) IN 60 DAYS MY HANDSET GO TO MICROMAX CARE 3 TIMES STILL MY SET IS IN CARE PLEASE PROVIDE ME NEW HANDSET . IF I AGAIN FACE PROBLEM I WILL GO TO COURT. MY JOBSHEET NO. IS N040611-0916-25443305
shashirajput0011@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2016

Complaint Against service center and service regarding of Micromax comapny

I have purchased new micromax handset model no.Q339 in the month October 2015 on date 10.Oct 2015.Handset will be work properly for 4-5 Month after 5 month i have faced very critical problem in our handset. Problem is that when i make a call to any network my call was start only 1 mintus & I talk to person only 1 mintus after that no response is coming on both side or with in 2 mintus call network busy error is showing on screen and call was disconnected.I have faced this type of problem everywhere on all networks.i have replace my sim card two time but problem is still.
After that i have contact to your micromax service center at Yamuna Nagar Haryana (Grover computer & Electronic at Model town) and i have submitted the phone and he said to me within 10-15 days your phone will be ok. After 15 days i visit the service center and check the phone status it should be not ok same problem i have been faced. then he says to me you should visit after 15-20 days.after that i visit again but problem is still pending phone status is not ok. after that he says to me you should receive your phone within 15 days then i visit again but phone is not ok. and he says sir we have sorry for that your phone will be ok next 15 days.
after some days i have received a call on my no. 9315920108 of Ms Suman from micromax Comapny and She says to me Your phone will be replaced by micromax comapny side.Kindly visit the service center and receive your phone.When i was going to service center he says to me your phone will be ok. but i have check the same phone of mine he is giving to me. and i check its not ok. then I asked to the senior person Mr Grover. of service center company has make a call on my number and said your phone will be replaced. But you have to give me same handset then he says i have not committ to you to replace it. or no sms or call is received to me for any replacement of handset.
After that he said to me next 15 days your handset will be ok. I just wanted to know about who is the responsible for it..I was harras day by day ...per day it is not possible for me to visit service centre which far away from my house..so I request kindly replace my phone by new one otherwise I will file RTI or complain on consumer forum for harassment.and also a request to giving proper service to your customer.

Regrds
Shashi Kumar
9315920108
shitalbharti

Sep 13, 2016

Taking too much time for repairs(under warranty)

I have given my phone around 45 days before and this phone i.e Micromax canvas E313 under warranty for repairs on 3rd August 2016. Soon after giving My mobile in 2 days I did not get any massage then i visited service centre where they said it will take time approx 15 days for repairs and now more then one month is past still I did not receive my phone. After Calling several times Every time every day they say more 21 days from today.Service centre's people think we are CEO of the company but according to me peons are more better they really know their work and the customer care people don't know anything, also they don't know how to talk and deal with customers. Always they say i will call back to you when your phone will be repaired but till today no one has called. I really frustrated please give my phone within 2 days if you have self respect.I will never purchase micromax phone again.

My current job sheet no is N040444-0816-25208497
before this job sheet no wasN040444-0816-24740226

Shop no-3-4 2nd floor,Kailash Plaza, shah market ,Agra
Phone :0562-4040558

Please give my phone as soon as possible.
SinghSakshi861

Sep 11, 2016

Pathetic Service

I bought my set i.e Micromax Canvas Knight A290 on 10.10.2015. Within four months of purchasing my set used to stop working abruptly and so I approached the Micromx service centre in Chandni Chowk, Kolkata. They repaired it temporarily and again within a month the problem resumed. After that due to my busy schedule I couldn't contact the service centre for a few months. Now I finally went to the Micomax Service Centre in 43B, Block C, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053 and submitted my handset with them on 12.07.2016. The problems that were occuring were Both sim network were not showing, receiving speaker wasn't working and phone would stop working abruptly. There was a scratch at the back of my handset and they asked me for Rs 400 to repair the back and then send it over to main head office in delhi. So, they made a jobsheet ( E030967-0716-24354843) for Cosmetic repair, and assured me that they'll make another jobsheet for the other problems and will call me to inform about it. When no response came for around 1 month, I was forced to go to the Service Centre and inquire. I was told that they have already made the jobsheet and sent my handset without even informing me and what was more harassing was that they didn't even report all the problems in the jobsheet that I mentioned with them. Afterwards, I had to visit the service centre thrice after a month when I wasn't informed about my handset at all. I had called the customer care of Micromax 6 times within 2 weeks and then finally got my set on 5.09.2016 which wasn't still working and they again asked me to keep my set with them even after 53 days. Since a week I am getting the message from Micromax that my set is ready and i should collect it and when i approached the centre they still were incapable to do so. Further, now they are also complaining for a problem with my battery which wasn't there earlier.
The working staff is so pathetic, they don't know how to behave and have harassed me mentally.

SO, WHO IS TO BE TAKEN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FARE OF RS 1000 THAT I HAD TO SPEND ON TAXI TO GO TO YOUR CENTRE EVERY NOW AND TRHEN, MORE THAN RS 100 FOR CALLING YOUR CENTRE, FOR REPAIRING MY SET AND HANDING IT OVER TO ME ASAP WHICH YOU COULDN'T DO EVEN IN 60 DAYS AND THE MENTAL HARASSMENT THAT ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS HAD TO FACE. I WOULD ACCEPT YOUR FAST RESPONSE TO THE MATTER.
chacharkar

Sep 8, 2016

phone not working even after repaired during warrnaty

Job Sheet No. W030585-0816-24713821
My handset was deposited with service center on August 1. I received my handset is given back to me on September 6th. However the mobile is still working. Service center people are not ready to test it. Please help me out. Even after keeping phone with you for around 40 days handset is not repaired/ not working. Kindly do the needful at earliest.
Dipak Chacharkar
vvinod

FOR NEW MOBILE-Q416-4G

THIS PHONE IS VERY VERY THIRD CLASS.. I BUY THE PHONE-Q416(4G) ON 25/5/2016. AFTER 15 DAYS THE PHONE IS DEAD CONDITION. KEY BOARD IS NOT GIVEN IN PHONES. THE REPAIR TIME IS 5-5 DAYS IN STAR MOBILE RAJKOT. HANDS FREE PROBLEM IS START 7 DAYS ABOVE. I TAKE MY MOBILE IN STAR MOBILE ON DATE 2/9/2016 . I DO NOT SATISFIED THIS RANGE Q416 (4G) DO NOT TAKEN THIS SMART PHONE EVERYONE. BUT I NOT RECEIVE MY MOBILE TILL (7/9/2016).
Parvin pathan

Micromax canvas E313

I have given my Mobile Micromax canvas E313 under warranty for repairs on 8th August 2016. Soon after giving My mobile in 2 days I got a masage saying it will take 21 days for repairs and now more then one month is past still I did not receive my phone. After Calling several times Every time every day they say more 21 days from today.I m fed up of this people. and the customer care people dont know any thing they say they will call back in 24 hours but till today no one has called. Guys please do not buy any mobile of micromax. Customer service is faltu and all idiots are are working there.

phone is a Necessary and all my work is pending and this people are not bothered at all
and the service center which is in margao where I had given my phone even they are not interested in my problem.

My job sheet no. is : W030416-0816-24818129
Service center : Unique services
Shop no.LG-31 Osia Mall Building Near new Ktc busstand margao goa

Please help me to get my phone repaired or replase with a new one
Parvin pathan

Micromax canvas E313

sher sha

Sep 5, 2016

MOBILE IS SO MUCH HANGING

Sir i have Micromax canvas tube A118R set sir after purchasing phone it worked so fine for 2 months but know it is so slow ,very slow while opening and some times hang for more then an hour and battery backup is so bad . I even not installed many apps only 3-4 extra apps and phone memory is also empty. sir please repair or change the set with same model.
prabhu narayan

Sep 4, 2016

BOTH SIM NETWORK NOT SHOWING IN MY HANDSET

I have micromax handset E455 nitro 4G ,I brought this handset 9 months ago and it is under 1 yr warranty period. In my handset the network is not showing in both sim cards . had given my mobile repairing to micromax service stations at (M/S RU Enteprises) shop no. 138-G ,30 M.G Marg, civil lines Allahabad on date 21.7.16 then jobsheet no.2121945-0716-245126169 given by service center and they had sent to Deli (Main service center )for repairing .after repairing when I received my handset on date 13.8.16 , But handset problem was not solved then I contact to above service center on date 16.8.15 they give jobsheet no.2121945-0816-24937720 to me and my handset sent to Delhi (Main service center ) for further process . After service my handset delivered to me on date 3.9.16 But sim network not showing in handset yet .Again the above service center give new jobsheet no. 2121945-0916-25261125 to me and my micromax handset E455 nitro 4G and sent it to main service center in Delhi .
So, I request to you solve the network problem in my handset E455 as soon as you can or arrange to replace my handset with new one .
If my handset problem is not solved in third time then I will go to consumer court for further action and you are responsible for it.
Archana
phone no. -9450871310 or 9451239309
email ID- narayanprabhu40@gmail.com
Gupta RajKumar

Sep 3, 2016

Both SIM slot/network not showing

My Micromax handset E-455 Nitro 4G in both sim options network not showing since 27th July,2016 and automatically convert into airplane mode. Earlier it was delivered to me through your service centre at Patna on 12.8.16 and same problem repeated from 16.8.16 and surrendered in service centre vide Job sheet No.E040160-0816-24951919 but till date no solution made to me. Company must ensure to replace the handset as I have sent mail to countryhead three times. I am suffering without handset.

I once again request you to maintain your commitment to avoid any further legal complications.

R K Gupta, Admn.Officer,
LIC of India, Patna,
vinay Gothi

Aug 27, 2016

laptab with manufactuing defect- LT777

I have purchased labtab LT777 on 09/08/2016, where the front camera was not opening only and keyboaed backlight aws also not working with button. after long weekend,I took the tablet to service centre on 22/08/2016,they checked everything,and said, it will be sent to headoffice for replacement only. But to my surprise,they took only the labtab (upper part) and not the keyboard,saying we cant send both, that we will send after tablet comes,that wii take another 15 days. Actually the whole unit shouls be sent for.
The sevice centre said,it will take 15 days or so. Now on 27/08/2016,i received a msg. saying it wii take 21 days to send it back.
So this way it would not be possible for the customer to use prodct for two months of warranty. Why such a delay for replacement,which is not simply acceptable. Please look into and expedite. Thanks.
Name: Vinay Gothi
Mob No: 9969954782
E mail ID: vingo505@yahoo.com
Model No: LT777
IMEI Code No: 911452200044627
Jobsheet No; W030639-0816-25050074 dtd:22/08/2016.
chacharkar

Aug 26, 2016

Intentional delays and poor service

I deposited my Micromax phone to service center, since it is not working properly. Now its more than a month I didn't got my handset. Every time getting assurances to get phone in next 7 days, 10 days, etc. I am really fade up. I have not seen such poor after sales service of the company. I recommending to all that never purchase micromax phone. Feel cheated.
anoopbpt

anoop s

my hand set micromax E455 has been send to service centre due to cellular problems, no incoming or out going. it shows the same problem since it is purchesed andit is the second time it completely dead in the same year. am fedup with this phone and this is to inform that am going for legal procedures against the company and servise centre for their irresponsible feedback unless fixes it by a permanent solution
with regards,
Dr anoop s
date of purch; 10-oct-2015

IMEI;911438702282393,911438702682394
ph; 8281385016
job sheet no; S30266-0816-25016287
Ghanshyam Bind

Aug 26, 2016

My phone is switch off Automatic...

sir, plz replace my phone ..Because my phone is switch off anytime even battery is full.... plz sir replace my phone..Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385
Amit Chauhan Bibipur

Aug 25, 2016

switch on problem

Switch off automatic then not startnow.model micromax canvas selfie A255 .Purchasing date 05/05/2016.
Anirban Sarkar Kolkata

Aug 20, 2016

e481

my Micromax Canvas 5 purchased on December,2015 was in dead condition a month back, taken it to the baghajatin service center, now its absolutely fine,though I have heard negative reviews, I have not faced any problems in my case. Thanks, Micromax.
ommsai

mail id ommsaitec7@gmail.com
wali0605

Aug 16, 2016

replace my phone

My phone micromacx Model no E313 is not working properly.i given to the service centre (N040439)M/S satguru communication,sector 27 noida up,
No any information giving to me regarding my phone when we call him giving to me 3-4 days time ,still pending,
Job sheet no:- N040439-0716-24585716
bhagwanachari

Aug 10, 2016

mobile model no-A311 In Warranty
job sheet no -W031497061623959714
Mobile submite date 20-06-2016
service centre name M/S ALPANAH MOBILE
SHAKTIMAN TOWAR APP SHIVAJI PUTLA SHOP NO -10 SANGAMNER MAHARASHTRA NO -02425222234
MOBILE PROBLEM-HANDSET NOT WARKING
mail id bhagwanachari@gmail.com
Hiteshwari Patel

Aug 8, 2016

Unwanted apps are downloaded by itself(Micromax Canvas Fire 2)

Dear Madam/Sir,
Whenever i switch on my mobile data or WiFi some unwanted and cheap adds are showing in my screen and installed in the phone. i uninstall these apps again and again, but don't have its permanent solution. Plz Help
Chiruvikram

Aug 6, 2016

Motherboard

motherboard chage
I have given my mobile c414(grey)at vizag telesystem, andharapradhesh they said the mother board needs to be changed and it is under warranty. my mobile was given for repairing on 27/06/2016. on 8th july we received the massage that mobile will be delivered in 21 days. after that till today we are getting massages that it will take few more days.
what is your defination of few more days? my mobile is with you since last one month.... what kind of service you all are providing?
you dont answer the calls also.....really an pathetic service. the service is truly unsatisfying.......... pls message n tell me the exact date you will give my mobile. expecting a positive feed back from your end.my contact number 8523882256.please copret help me
smitasjig

Aug 4, 2016

motherboard chage

I have given my mobile E455(black) at krishna telesystem, panvel, navi mumbai. they said the mother board needs to be changed and it is under warranty. my mobile was given for repairing on 4/7/2016. on 8th july we received the massage that mobile will be delivered in 21 days. after that till today we are getting massages that it will take few more days.