info@micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@micromaxinfo.com

p.d.joshi

Jul 22, 2014

set not working

I had purchased the one micromax smart phone item no. 911367102167260 for a amount oof Rs9800.00 through M/s Retail Invoice K16 Central market Lajpat Nagar vide their invoice no.,n53193dt6-6-2014. It is surprising it has gone out of order in just 15days.I had deposit the same to your companies authourised service centre on14-7-2014 with M/s B.R. Service at Lajpat Nagar-110024 vide their jobsheet no.0836438with the assurance that it will be set right within 4-5 days. Since then they are making me to run after them and donot pick up the phone. It is requested the set in question may be repaired at the earliest or my money be refunded.

P.D.JOSHI
9873722092(M)
B-62Pandara Road
New Delhi-110003
Ravi Ahir

Jul 22, 2014

Charge Problem

Hi I am Ravi Majethia form Mundra Kutch Gujarat.
I bought a240 doodle 2 at May'14 but after some days my phone can't charge in Stand bye mode must have to swiched off for charging. And coan not connect with pc. Please give advice and reply me on below informathia.

Ravi Majethia

Network mode is not highlighted in mi bolt a068,please help me
HARDIK PRAJAPATI

Jul 19, 2014

bad service provided

i have given my phone for reparing and the center have solved my problem but within 2 hrs again problem arrivred of display and the mobile was demaged in rain then too it was in good condition and in working condition and now they are telling that for reparing u have to pay charges what id this sir im sure that if this is service provided by your staff than i will go to consumer court and each and every time they are asking for charges for opening of cell u have to pay 50 rs for any of the reson they are asking money then why we should visitt the center sir plz see to my problem otherwise i will have to take the case to consumer court
urvashi4v

Jul 14, 2014

not received phone from Service Centre even after 2 months

This is Urvashi, I Had bought Micromax android phone A111 Canvas doodle last year.
Battery of the phone was not working properly even before completion of 1 year of purchasing this phone.
Phone needed frequent Charging but it was working at that time.
So I went to your nearest Micromax service center @ Borivali i.e. D R Telecom on 6 May 2014.
They checked battery and phone and told me that there is problem in battery & phone too.
Battery need to be replaced and phone has shorting issue.
I ordered for new battery for Rs. 1100/- and gave phone for servicing.
D R Telecom told me that they will return my phone within 30 days.
On 6 June 2014 (after 30 days), I went to D R Telecom to receive my phone but it was not ready.
I again went there on 12 June 2014. I received phone only and not battery.
I again went there on 14 June 2014. Battery had not come.
I again went there on 19 June 2014 and finally received a battery.
but when I went home n tried to start my phone, it was not working. Phone was getting auto restart every time.
I went to D R Telecom again on 20 June 2014 (immediately next day). They checked my phone and said I again have to submit my phone for servicing again as it’s not working.
As it was already 1 and a half month passed I wanted my phone back in a working condition soon. So I called Customer care of Micromax. Customer care executive said we will try to give your phone on urgent basis and consider this a special case.
I called to customer care on 25 June. at that time executive is saying " You will get your phone after 15 working days from today"
What does it mean? Why from 25 June just because I called on 25 June. And what if I haven't called than?
I told executive to register my complaint to make servicing of my phone on urgent basis as I was told.
I called customer care on 30 June again. They told they have forwarded my complaint.
I again called customer care on 4 July 2014. They said there is no complaint registered from me and Told me to wait til 15 working days starting from 25 June 2014.
After N numbers of follow up n call with Micromax I get REply today by Customer care executive as "Wait for 15 days"

It’s been 2 & a Half months from when I gave my phone to Micromax Service Center. And still there is no clear picture how much more time it will take to get my phone back.
What’s the use of buying phone from Micromax where I can’t use it even for a year?
I expect to receive my phone by 19 July 2014. Otherwise it simply means that Micromax does not care about their customer once your phone is sold.
Micromax is not bothered how much time they take to repair 1 phone? And how much their customer has to suffer to get their phone back?
I had gone at service centre for more than 7 times in last 2 months and called customer care also many times.
D R Telecom phone no 022-28079002, is never available. It’s either Busy, engage or there is no one to pick our call.
This shows how important we are as a customer to Micromax.
This no is also on website. They should check if it’s even working or not before putting it on website.
Executives at D R Telecom are also very rude sometime. It must be as almost every customer comes angry with a complaint.

I had waited for 2 & Half month for 1 phone. I had never experience such harassment.
I want my phone back asap.
Requesting you to reply to this and make a note of my complaint and help me getting my phone in working condition asap.

I want my phone back in working condition till Saturday 19 July 2014 or else give my money back.
Otherwise I am going to file case against Micromax in consumer court. and will defame Micromax in all social networking site.

Urvashi
kushagra kumar

Jul 11, 2014

software upadate

sir when update Micromax canvas 2 A110.
when I used android kitkat 4.4
please tell me
sugan satnami

Jul 11, 2014

my mobile handset lost

Micro max A92 M. I ME I 911307900669117 S.IMEI 911307900924116 S/No. V007761306101117097
jijo24

Jul 10, 2014

any app

Any app to using MTS mblaze In funbook p280
saravanan murugesan

Jul 10, 2014

Charging Problem

I purchased my Micromax Ninja A89 in last year march-2013 after two month my device started giving problems......First time i visited to your service center for charging propblem and after one month the same issue in my phone again am visit ur service centre and thery are asusual did they work at present the cell phone was chargin after one month its not charging...just two days before i gave my mobile to ur service centre for charging problem, at the time in service centre my phone was chargin but now my phone not charging..last one year i was visit many time to ur service centre for the same problem..realy am so disappointed about ur serice and ur product......now i felt i choose an wrong product.....pls am not having a much money to buy a new mobile......i kindly requesting you pls replace me a new mobile....

Hope you understand my situation....am looking positive answer from ur end......

My name is : SARAVANAN M
Contact No: 9629386634
mail : saravanan_010588@yahoo.com
mabari

Jul 7, 2014

address of reparing centres in hyderabad

please send address of micromax cellphone repairing centres in hyderabad and secunderabad
mabari

Jul 7, 2014

micromx repair centres in hyderabad

please send the address of micromax reparing centres in hyderabad
ddeepakshah

Jul 6, 2014

Micromax canvas blaze MT500 mobile

I have given my mobile model micromax canvas blaze MT500 to your service centre M/s Allied Services D block 1st floor Ranjit Studio compound D S Phalke road Dadar(east) Mumbai 400014 on 17/06/2014 to rectify the problem of power not switching on .
Job sheet no w031687 0614 10270034 it was said that you will receive your mobile within 10/12 days but till date i have not yet receive it nor person at Allied services give proper reply when i call on there phone therefore had to personally visit there place only assurance is been given that you will receive it in within 2/3days this has happened twice in last week still i have not received my phone back .
kindly please look into the matter and resovle it within 2/3 days and let me know the exact status reply on my mobile 09699036436 or 09322478448
R Madhava

Jul 2, 2014

Micromax Canvas 2 A120

Hi i bought Micromax Canvas 2 Colors A120 on June 30th from Girias showroom, the call quality of phone is very poor,battery is not good,Internet connectivity is not, i tried to contact micromax customer care, always busy and no courtesy reply upon submitting query on micromax site, please let me how to proceed to replace my mobile or refund of cash, really frustrated.
tarit bhattacharya

Jul 1, 2014

Headphone mode & hang issue

sir, I purchased a A67 Model of micromax on21.1.2014 from mobile nstores girish kolkata. It is under warranty period.As there is
some problem with the set I went to your Hatibagan service centre,kolkata.job sheetno-E030731-0514-9752414 dated 20.5.2014.
On 22.5.2014 I was informed that the set was sent to higher authority for repairing. Since then there is no positive answer from your side.If ther is majar problem then replace the set with a new one as every large company alwayas does.please do the needful at your earliest.Thanking you tarit bhattacharya.kolkata
Kamal Kashyap

Jun 30, 2014

bad service

Mera kamal hai me A117 .ph chala raha hu me apke sarvice centar se bohot presan hu mujhe ph liye abhi do mahine bhi nahi huye or bina kisi wajah mera ph out off warranty me kar diya plz help me. Emergency plz.my contec no. 09268688284 .09899212989
HEERASINGHNAGARKOTI

Jun 30, 2014

Micromax Bolt A67 Still pending in service centre since 2nd May 2014

i purchased Micro Bolt A67 in December 2013 and its softawre crashed in April 30 2014, I went to S.R. Communication in Govindpuri they received the handset and convinced the returning time of handset within 20-25 days but it's going to completed 2 months to my phone given in service centre but they are giving no response about the status of phone everyday i call there and they always replies that wait for 4-5 days we will inform you but after 4-5 days i get the same answer. sometimes they don't receive the call and even no reply on my missed calls in these two months they never informed me about the phone that what's happening. i m facing lot of problems due to no phone i have informed you about my problem a few days later but you too not responded my query now please you tell me what to do. please solve my problem and return my handset asap.

i m very frustrated with your service centre please revert on my problem asap otherwise i have only one way to solve my problem throuhg consumer forum.
VIJETA NIRAPURE

Jun 28, 2014

MP nagar zone-2 Service center

my cellular phone have problem regarding mobile n s/w updation then i was go POOJYA ENTERPRISES UG-2, RADHAKRISHNA COMPLEX, ZONE-II , MP NAGAR, NEAR RAJHANS HOTEL,then they were replied here only smartphones repair not cellular phone.
AMOL BARGE

Jun 27, 2014

borivali service center

I purchased micromax bolt A62 9 month a go I am Amol barge from kandivali (Mumbai) ,i am very upset because i bought micro max canvas A62 and believe in ur company no one can shortout my problem from last 2 to 3 months i m facing problem, my moblie battery is not working properly i have send my mobile for repair in borivali service center but they guys not giving me a proper responce so kindly look in to this matter n give me a positive responce my moblile no 9819123180 and please help me
harshit sisodiya

Jun 26, 2014

betry and mobile

I purchased micromax bolt a67 4 month a go I am harshit sisodiya from seoni(M.P) ,sir i am very upset because i bought micro max canvas A76 and believe ur company sir my problum is my mobile batry is full charge and is work 2 hours plez help me sir my no. is 8989849595
Bhaskar Pendem

Jun 25, 2014

Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 Touch Problem

I have given my mobile Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 to the authorised Micromax Service Center on 12th June 2014 for the repair of Touch and Feather Buttons. The Service Center people are saying that the spares are not available.
So, please provide the spares to the Service Center as early as possible.
kadambari potdar

Jun 23, 2014

Complaining regarding micromax service center

On 28th april 2014 I brought a new micromax canvas elanza A93 which stopped working after 6 days of bringing it. The display was suddenly gone.
I contacted the service centre in prime mall ,irla vile parle (w) but when I called them they told that the service centre is closed till 18th may 2014. Then I called the service centre in Tamana InfoTech, Andheri (e) but they too told that we do not repair micromax mobiles.My 3 days were wasdted behind searching for service center. On 10th may when I visited the delar I explained them my problem but they said they can replace the hand piece within 7 days. After that they suggested mwe to go to borivali service center. There they had taken my hand piece for repairing on 12 MAY 2014 and said me they will hand it over to me after 20 working days.Now it has been more then 20 days but still haven't received any call from the service center.When I called them, to ask for the same they are just miss guiding me and saying that they have sent my cell to Delhi and later they are telling that they hav sent it to the Vashi service center . I here by request you kindly check and take some action, please send me some advise on it. Help me out with my problem.
mob. No.:-9920420462
praveen10048

Jun 10, 2014

Display gone suddenly

I had purchased Micromax canvas 4 Gray (Model number -A210) at 19-02-2014 from Croma, It was working fine for 4 months but suddenly it's display gone .Please advise on it.
Sanjaypasi

Jun 9, 2014

Sencer

i am using Maicromax Canvas Magnus A117, but last 1 Month its Sencer does not work properly.

please help me out

Sanjay Pasi

pradeep512pc

Jun 3, 2014

speaker not working

I purchased A210 canvas 4 set in 06jan2014, since 17th march2014 problem of speaker not working,..care told me IC has been burnt either they wl replace it or will replace whole motherboard, from dat tym set is there only, no reply from there side. When i'am calling there, they r saying we will call you. Plzzz sir kindly check and take some action, you r paid for us, we r not

Pradeep Chaudhary

dilip kumar1010

Jun 2, 2014

pattren lock password

Pattern lock password

Ibps - Wants to make changes in Category option
    Sir/Madam I applied for RRB IBPS assistant,officer scale1...
    Make My Trip - Refund
    Pls note Mohammad Ismail Director....
    Whatsapp - my account was deactivate how i can use my account
    Sir my whatsapp was not working showing me this number...
    TNEB / Online payment - bil not recive
    service no02075002184 i am paid amont at canarabank...
    Micromax / Canvas 4 - Faulty Micromax canvas 4 issues
    Hi Team, This is to bring to your notice that I...
    efello.com - refund for 2 orders
    I ordered way back 2months aho. They delivered half of the...
    LICI - not get death claim amount last one year
    Sir, this is to inform you that my sister Mrs. Chaitali...
    ashlar ansari - garbage dump on front of my house
    Dear sir garbage is dump in front of my house in new...
    225374 - real or fake
    NOKIA NATIONA L GLOBAL AWARD NEWS SPECIAL OFFER...