info@micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@micromaxinfo.com

JUMANDEKA

Dec 21, 2014

repair issue

my name is juman deka i bought micromax unite 2 mobile from a retailer .after 2 weeks of purchase i have from problem in my handset as it not start,so i go to service center regarding the pproblem that i encounter ,my job no is e020220-114-13254774 and my imei no is 911401150923389.i have visited 5-6 times but they told me that your device has mother board problem we have not the sufficient hardware for repair so we sent the mobile to company for replacement as i submitted my mobile in 10 november 2014 still one month complete till my problem not solved,if i cant receive my mobile within one week before january 2015,i will complaint aginst you in conjuemer fourum for delaying delivery of repair mobile.
challenger

Dec 20, 2014

for new battery order of micromax bolt A089 has been delayed

my micromax boltA089 mobile battery was not working properly .so i have given a joborder-13464583 for new battery in micromax service center at rajajinagar bangalore- 10, on 19-11-2014.but i have not received till now.The service center people are saying still it is in progress .for an simple battery they are taking more than a month .i am fed up of visiting service center for continuously so please take some concern and make sure the battery would come as soon as possible and make customers satisfied.Other wise give the battery at free of cost because of cheating us that battery would be given within 15 days.So take immediate action.

regards,
lohith

micromax service center address
M/S cellcity
319/53.59th cross,vatalnagraj road ,near bashyam circle rajajinagar bangalore-10

dated 20/12/2014
apraveen

Dec 17, 2014

bad services for micro max phones

Dear complaint registration Team,

Touch not working in A108 canvas L
touch screen not working in some areas .The hand set has been send to the company for repairing with job no - N030814101412903448 dated- 21/10/2014 till now services was pending.How much time it would take to reach to me.there is no response of service dep when i was submit my phone they are not respond properly, kindly advise. my email id apraveen12345@gmail.com phone :-9716729559

APraveen.
sukhdev singh deanger

Dec 17, 2014

touch not working in a108 canvas L

touch screen not working in some areas .The hand set has been send to the company for repairing with job no - E010303-114-13475697 dated- 20/11/2014 till now it is lying pending . my complain no mmx 1512149913 is also lodge .How much time it would take to reach to me
Aditya chauhan

Dec 16, 2014

Burn the service center with my mobile

I had submitted my smartphone A94 in DEORIA micromax service center on 05-12-2014..Last sunday DEORA serivce center burned and my mobile also burned in that fire.Service center owner has swiched off his mobile..so how can fine my mobiel again ..
Pls informed me ....

mob..09807066724
shiv chand

Dec 13, 2014

repair service

i have purchased micromax unite 2 mobile phon model A106 after 3 months there is problem the phon was not switched on .i have submitted my mobile phon at rae breli micromax service centre after checking that phon they send it to delhi for repair. i have submitted that phon on 20/10/2014 but after 50 days they dony give me back my mobile phon that was not repaired my jobsheet no is N040606101412881161 .pls sold out my problem give me infermation about that phon send it back soon after repair/. my mobile no is 8948046656 and email id is shivkaithwas89@gmail.com
kln2540

Dec 12, 2014

Micromax android -A091

I purchased micromax Android-A091 mobile on 28-09-2014.with in two months camera lance became dim or photo/video is not clear, I contacted authorised dealer in Hanamkonda, Anu mobile gallery. He told photo lance spoiled, with in 2 months how it is possible? I tried,It seems to be lance is touching when keeping on table.I thought model designer made mistake there is no fault of customer like me. try to see fact & supply a new lance to replace on free of cost.other wise I have to pay Rs.250/- to get it from your company He told.
As a real customer I am informing you facts i found..company image should be keep up. do /send on free of cost. Other wise I will purchase by paying above money.
An early replay is solicited.
Yours customer,
Laxminarayana Kajipeta ,
email: kln2540@gmail.com cell no 9291369776
daneykumar

mmx 440 w

how i connectmy 300c dongle with mmx 440 w wifi router just as i purchased this router.
so please help me and tell me what should i do.
i visited your service centre at uttam nagar, tilak nagar, shadipur depot and customer care conract no.
But nobody help me from any corner.

D. Kumar
New delhi
daneykumar

router connection problem

so please help me and tell me what should i do.
But nobody help me from any corner.

D. Kumar
New delhi
katsakshi

micromax has poor performance

All the viewer I request plz don,t buy micromax ph , its servicing is very very poor,
I m submiited my ph micromax A108 on 5/11/14, jobseet no N030760-1114-13170649, I visited service center many times they always extend the date, at last I complaint the customer care complaint no MMX2211147072, they also extend the date, they say on the date of complaint we require 30 day, if the ph have major defect why u not replace the ph in warranty period, plz tell me how much time you get to repair a phone 6 month, 1 year, 2 year???????????????????
sk rajesh

42 DAYS HO GEYA BUT NOT REPAIR

37 DAYS HO GEYA BUT NOT REPAIR
SIR
mere jobsheet number E030447 1014 12992856 MODEL NUMBER a74 hum 28/10/2014 burdwan m/s san infosys per mere mobile jama kiya ha. lakin service center avi tak set nehi deya he. service center date ka bad khali date deta ha. aj 05/12/2014 service center giya tha hum service center bolrehe ki kab set melaga humlogo ne pata ne set avi tak delhi per he.
sir is mobile iske pehele ek bar problem hota ha us time 45to 50days ka bad melange. fir problem ha or istime 28/10/2014 joma kiya ha.

sir hum garib admi hamko new set dijiye or paysa bapas kariye.

hum 7days ka andar set nehi milenge to hum khatipuran dabi karke conjumers affairs& welfare centre me complaint kerogi

name sk sahajahan village srikrishnapur ps aushgram dist burdwan pin 713126
mobile 09735105316 email mondalrajesh21@gmail.com please report me .
mtoyeb

about mobile

dear sir
. I gave my mobile doodle 3 at udaipur service center for repairing on 3 Nov 2014 now they return me the different set different model my job sheet no is w020328-1114-13119319 please tell me what is the matter
name toyeb ji
contact 7742616276
akash.shukla.jsr@gmail.com

Phone Heating Problem

I have to inform that i have pruchase a Micromax phone model number A092 The problem is this My phone is Heating when i am using internet.and smell My phone just like bruning smell so plz resolve the Problem.

Akash Shukla
sumit 1985

Dec 9, 2014

Very Ghatiya repaire service of micromax phone

maine micromax (A 108) 24/8/2014 ko liya tha jo 15/10/2014 ko kharab ho gaya uske bad maine usko Indrapuram service center par thik karne ko diya jiska Job sheet no - No 40720-1014-12808291* hai

Lekin aaj 09/12/2014 tak mera phone thik nahi hua hai main roj service center par phone karta hu to kahte hai abhi part available nahi hai.

Agar part available nahi hai to micromax wale phone banate kyo hai.

meri gujarish hai un sabhi bhaiyo se ki vo bhool kar bhi micromax ke phones na le kyoki inki service bahut hi ghatiya hai.maine to kan pakad liye ke aaj ke baad micromax ka koi bhi hand set nahi kharitunga.
kushal2197@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014

memory card slot and hangs

I recently just one month ago buy micromax canvas juice(A177) but it is not working correctly. It is always keep on hanging and automatically unmount memory card. Then i took it to service center of Manimajra but they can`t be able to repair it, they just done a formality by update its software. As i reached home i faced these problems again. After this on 25-11-14 i submitted my handset to AKS TELECOM sector 20 Chandigarh for 15 days but now they are telling me to wait for 30 days. I just want to ask you that is this your service if you can`t repair my cellphone,you should replace it.

Kushal Sharma
kushal2197@gmail.com
sujeet88

Reguarding Headphone

i have Bought micromax canvas A1 android one at 21-sep-2014. but there is some problem in headphone ,
and i want replace it . is it possible.......?
please help me.

Sujeet kumar
sksujeetns@gmail.com
rahul_k1963@yahoo.com

touch screen and hangs

i am rahul karnik-father of riddhi karnik who presented me a cell on my last birthday in jan-14 that is micromax canvas Magnus.
my mobile phone instrument is not working properly since last four months. the touch screen is not working at some particular band i.e. at the middle of the screen. moreover it hangs in between. other features are well. i had contacted service centers at vadodara-gujarat at several times. they have told me today that: it has "liquid damage". i had never exposed the instrument to water. they said your perspiration on ear went in to the phone. i am not convinced with their argument. my instrument is in validity period. they asked me to deposit Rs. 2795/- for repairing the damage and for new touch screen. they also were not ready to issue me with copy of job-sheet. after a long struggle, they issued me copy of job-sheet after taking confirmation from me that; the validity period is out as you have asked for job-sheet.
all this foregoing is not convincing to me. i am not at all at fault. the phone is damaged internally and i am not responsible for that. my perspiration never travelled so much right from my ear to internal parts of the phone. that much fluid is not possible at my ear .one man from service centre also told that you are not using the cell phone properly when i am using cells since last 10-11 years.
in view of above obsolete arguments, i merely request your kind attention and intervention in this matter and help me to get rid of this problem. in my opinion Co. should change the touch screen and circuit without any charge as it is manufacturing fault.
please exercise your good authority in this matter and help me.
all relevant proofs are mentioned here under:
1: retail invoice no;AA4486/13-14/1620 dtd. 09/01/2014
purchased on line; from: MoM constructions sf-17,second floor,crossriver mall, CBD near karkardooma court,new delhi, pin 110092 contact person: mohit gupta no; 011-22300017
2;service centre job-sheet dtd.08/12/2014
3: service station address;mobile mania,first floor,vasudev chambers,near hotel rajdhani,dandiya bazar,vadodara-390 001 mob: 07874722888

i can also send you scanned copies of all above documents if required by you.
santosh bhavsar

40 days gone still handset no received from service center

Email Sent to customer care on 21-11-2014

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am santosh Bhavsar, residing in nashik.
Bought micromax A94 MAD mobile handset from
Dealer: Sarda Telecom,Trimurti Chowk, Nashik-8.
Mob:9325040980

Purchase Date: 04-02-2014
Handset: MMX A94
IMEI: 911343701126106

Issues arising since the date of purchase

1)After 2 months(april) both camera's(front and back) didn't worked.
and therefore went to service centre and got it replaced.

2)Dated:03-06-14(june) Docket no. N030417 0614 10028324
This query took 45 days to get solved and later again after 15 days
the problems resurfaced and local service center
reformatted and returned the handset.

3) Date: 04-11-14(Nov) Docket no. N030417 1114 13142867
Only Camera didn't worked, therefore submitted to local service center.
After 2 days when i went to collect the handset
it didnt even started, became totally inoperable.
This problem was caused due to fault of service center,
therefore the device was sent to the company

Since i faced so much of technical problems with the handset,
i demand an immediate replacement with a new handset of
different model in the same price range.
For more clarification please call at the earliest.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Santosh Bhavsar

I received assurance from customer care on phone that my problem will be resolved,
but now 40 days past since i have given my phone to service center and
havent got it back and my problem is unsolved.
I m highly disappointed due to improper response of local service center
and customer care, i m told to make my statement here,if i dont get
satisfactory response, then i lodge complaint in consumer court.

EMAIL ID : santosh.ybhavsar@yahoo.com
sanju manjrekar

Dec 6, 2014

Mobail Battery

i am Raj Mhamunkar & i submitted my cellphone micromax canvas Entice A105 battery for the replace on 24/11/2014, to ur gallery at " M/s AASTHA ENTERPRISES , C/315 second floor , Shanti Shopping centre opp,Mira road station. ( E ). 401107
But still i have not received my Battery.
& Last 15 Days he telling me ur Battery is come & Giveing me a Date's of Date's
so plz i request u send me my Battery.........?
sk rajesh

Dec 5, 2014

37 DAYS HO GEYA BUT NOT REPAIR

SIR

sir hum garib admi hamko new set dijiye or paysa bapas kariye.

name sk sahajahan village srikrishnapur ps aushgram dist burdwan pin 713126
mobile 09735105316 email mondalrajesh21@gmail.com please report me .
manoj kumar sachdeva

Dec 5, 2014

phone not repaired or replaced

i purchased phone on 24th of sep and which became faulty ....I handed over the phone to the micromax authorised service center M/S simaran communication Faridabad on 17th of oct but till date no replay has been given to me to my satisfaction .the auhtorised services center says that they have sent the phone to the company and no date has been given for the delivery of the phone ..
the micromax is befooling its customer and just intersted in the sale of phone
plase repy me on this number 9810068845
manoj_sachdeva15@yahoo.com
sureshvanga

till 45 days not repair a36 micromax

MERA MOBILE MODEL NUMBER HAI MICROMAX A36 MAINE YE MOBILE 3(18/07/2014) MAHINE PEHLE KHRIDA TH LEKIN TOUTH KA PROBLEM AYA TO MAINE11-10-2014 KO APAKE SERVICE CENTER DIYA VAHA MOBILE REPAIR NA HONE KE KARAN UNONE APKE COMPANY KE SERVICE CENTER MAI BHEJA HAI VAHA MOBILE REPAIR HO KE 6 HAFTE HO 45 days GAYE HAI LEKIN UNONE MOBILE NICHE BHEJA NAHI SIR MUZE MRA MOBILE KAB MILEGA VAISO TO ABHI 1MAHINE KI WARANTI KHATAM HO GAYI HAI MOBILE REPAIR KE DORON AB MOBILE MILNE ME KITANA VAKAT LAGEGA APKE SERVICE CENTER KI EMPLOYEE CUSTERMER KE SATH ACCHI TARAHSE BAT NAHI KARATE MAGAR MRERI MOBILE NA DENEKE OUR EK MOBILE A36 DERA VO BOLATE HAI KI HAMANE APAKA MOBILE COMPANY KE SERVICE CENTER ME BHEJA HAI AB HAMARA KAM HO GAYA HAI COMPANY JAB BHEJEGI TAB DEKH LENGE AAP UNPAR KOI TO ACTION LIJIYE
Rakshanda

No charging

hi
mera nam surendra gurav maine 21/08/2014 ko micromax mobile A290 Global IT Park India Pvt. Kharghar se kharida.
Do mahine bad mobile charging ho band ho gaya.maine. 06/11/2014 k aapake vashi navi mumbai ke vashi telecom service centre me mobile dikhaya unonhe kaha aapake mobile charging conector kharab hooaa hai.aapako 8 din me aapka mobile mi jayega
Mera job sheet no hai 5881
aaj 25 din ho gaye aaj.tak mera mobile muje mila nahi.kahate hai compony se part abhi tak aaya nahi hai.
Kya aapake compony ne mobile banana bandh kar diya hai kya,??
Warrenty me hai oose Ek Ek mahina Mobile nahi milta.Bina Warrenty ka mobile ek din me mila jata hai
kya service centre vale paise kamane baithe hai kya.iska matalb aapake compony ka mobile kharidana gunha ho gaya hai kya.
kya mujhe mera mobile repair karake milega kya .
ya warrenty khatam hone ke bada milega.....plz reply immediately
my mobile no -9821537143
Narbad Patel

macromax mobil A116i(W)

dear sir
My name is narbad prasad patel hai ,mobile model no.A116i mobile ko jabalpur sarvice centre main 2 or 3 time banba chuka hu uske baad bhi mera mobile kabhi on/off kabhi touch nhi chalna etc.hota hai so pleas sir,mare mobile ko new dene ki kripya kare aap mari bhawna ko samajhne ki kosis kare IMEI NO.911353300469187/911353300673184
Alka Ranjan

Dec 1, 2014

Micromax Turbo A250

Hi All,

This is regarding the issues which i am facing with my phone "Mircomax Canvas Turbo A250" which i bought in April. There are multiples issues which i have faced.

1. HeadPhone stopped working in 15days.
2.Camera stopped working in approx two months.
3. Started facing issue where without accessing phone multiple functionality keep happening.
4. Touch stopped working.
5. Keypad Key doesn't work.

Currently i can't use my phone at all. I have visited Micromax service center couple of times and the experience was just horrible.

On 21st October first time i went to resolve my camera issue, they kept for 7-8 days , changed camera , updated software and after 7 or 8 days i got call saying camera is working fine you can come and collect. When next day i went to collect phone from service center camera was not working at all , i don't know what they tested and told me that it is fixed. They told they need to keep phone for another 25 days to change mother board. I refused to give phone and decided to take back phone and for just returning my phone they took around 2 hours as power was not there they don't have any power backup.

And on 22nd November again i went as touch and keypad key was not working. They kept again for 7 days and after 6days i got call that even after changing display touch not working and they wanna keep for another 8 or 10 days.the great thing is today when i called them they say they have not changed the display till now , they are waiting to get the display. Either they lied 4 days back or today.

Today i wanted to contact micromax customer care and when i asked to give customer care number , they took almost one hour for that as well. Also when i ask about location of other micromax service center in methekare they don't have any idea about that as well. As they working for micromax i believe atleast they should have this much info.

I tried connecting customer care number alot of times but it doesn't connect.

I am just fed up of this. When we buy a phone we expect it work atleast for one year properly but in my case it didn't even worked properly for two months.Now the condition is i don't have any phone and seeing the reply from your service center i think i need to get new phone.

I have the bill , i request you to either fix my phone as soon as possible or either give a replacement phone.

Just to give feedback , either your service centre which is in Yelanka are cheating you people by not giving proper service to customers or you people are cheating your customers.

I am expecting a proper reply for this issue else i am gonna take this issue to higher level.

waiting for reply.
Job Sheet No - 13529075

Alka

paytm - recharge failed
    sir my order no. #700205556 and my mobile no. 8559069805...
    bput - answer sheet is not checking properly in M. Tech
    Respected sir/madam I am in M.TECH 2nd Semester Student...
    www.rediff.com - inoperative rediffmail account
    hi, myself patil nandakumar vijayrao, user of rediffmail...
    Cleartrip.com - Refund / Hotel not ready
    Trip ID: 14122218966 Hi, I booked hotel Park view,...
    SBI Credit Card - Non Reversal on Card No. 0004726 4268 9402 5586 – Amount...
    Dated: 23/12/2014 The SBI Cards & Payment Services...
    GUJARAT POLICE/ TRAFFICE POLICE - misbehaviour of police men at check point
    Police men are having their check points under our flats....
    298561 - Pondicherry University's SC/ST Cell have not credited...
    Hi, My name is Darshan Blon. I completed my Masters (MCA)...
    pf rlt doc and email id - sms recive
    sir, i rec sms regarding pf doc,,,,,, my emp code...