info@micromaxinfo.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@micromaxinfo.com

kirandeep kaur

Apr 22, 2014

hanging problem

I bought micromax canvas 4 a210 on 18 sept 14 jab b koi phn karta h to phn automatically hang ho jata h or apn ap band or on ho jata h. Mene ye phn 2 bari repair kra liya h but abi b bohot problem ho rhi h plz ya to mere phn ki problem thk kardo ya replace kardo phn ......
MANISH GOLYAN

Apr 19, 2014

complain regarding Micromax service of MIcromax A250 in the name of Shubham Golyan

I had purchased a Micromax A250 on 16/01/2014 in the name of Shubham Golyan. this phone is not working from march beginning and submit it on around 05/03/2014 at sodala, jaipur ( customer care branch). this phone was return back to me on around 15/03/2014. At that time the phone is working good, but after 1-2 days the phone is dead. no movement was happened at that time like charging and all . after that i resubmit my phone on 28/03/2014 having job sheet no. n03068103148875675. And, on 06/04/2014 i also file a compliant no. MMX0704145093 against phone regarding service of micromax that " My phone is not delivered on time " . at that time customer care Representative says to me that your phone will delivered to you within 1 weak maximum. but on today (18/04/2014) my phone is not ready to delivered as says by customer care representative Miss Kirti. she also saying that your phone will delivered on 15-20 days more. A senior customer care representative is also called me today and he says me the same things as say by Miss Kirti.
Omendrawaa

Apr 15, 2014

Very Ir-responsible

I bought Micromax A110Q ( Canvas 2 Plus) in December 2013, after 28 Days there was a Spot in the center of the Screen. I visited service center, they held it and told to come after 25 days. There was no reason to keep it for such a long period.

On march 4th my Canvas 2 Plus rejected the charging. There was Charging problem. Again visiting the service center they take it back and speak frankly that " YOU COME AFTER 35 DAYS". I'm continuosly in contact with them but they are saying " WHEN IT WILL COME WE WILL MAKE A CALL TO YOU" and they are dissconnecting the phone.

Micromax is so Irresponsible. I Have waisted 60 Days (2 months) of warrenty in the service center. Who will pay for this?

I suggest never buy the product of MICROMAX at any cost.
You will be shamed all the time.
Jignesh Patel

Apr 14, 2014

Discrepancy in service charge

I have purchased canvas magnus A117 (blue) just one and half months back. Is display has been broken down. So when I went to service centre, they are asking 7000Rs to get it repaired. And charge would be only 2300Rs if I would have white piece. Reason they are showing that there is difference in the display of two colors of the same model. How is it possible??? Why should a company make two different display for the same model??? There must be something wrong. Either I am provided wrong information from service centre or company is cheating.
So please let me know whether the difference exists actually or service centre is cheating.....

Dr. Jignesh Patel
raakhat

Apr 13, 2014

auto balance deduction

I purchased micromax handset , the handset model no. is X340. after some time i found that company reduce my balance 10 paisa within 5-10 minutes as a session cost. I called to micromax call center and complained it they suggest me that change your apn no. from your data account and than reset your sim and phone both . I tried many sim but nothing works . my balance is reducing continuously . and remember that this is not the connection problem this is the problem of my handset settings . so please i request you that solve my balance reduction problem as early
hakru

Apr 10, 2014

downloading problem due to less internal memory

I purchased micromax bolt a71 smartphone. But its internal memory is very less only 165mb which preventing downloadi g and installing games and applications.how can I move applications from internal memory advise me.to sd card . kindly
mirzabilalbaig

Apr 10, 2014

AUTOMATIC SWITCH ON AND OFF

sir i have brought micromax A54 in APRIL 2013 it is automatically switch on and off simultaneously my complain no. is 2502142316 either repair it completely or replace that faulty piece immediately mob no. 9145328480
prakash malviya

Apr 7, 2014

I am not happy from micromax company

Hello sir,
I am prakash malviya from indore (M.P) ,sir i am very upset because i bought micro max canvas A76 and believe ur company
sir many people told me about ur company is not good but i am not believing but my experience he is all right
sir i bought my mobile 1-3-2014 first time speaker damage only 6 days so change my device
second time again device hanging and booting problem only 15 days so i repair my device in ur service centre Indore
third time again same problem only 10 days
plz sir help me i am not a very rich man
sir appox. 500 hundered people around me if i share my experience with any 10 people and he also share his experience any other 10 people
can u imagine sir whats reputation of ur company
so plz sir solve my problem and request u plz told ur indore service center member talking respectfully with micromax customer
prakash malviya cont no-09827778339
Hari Krishnan

Apr 3, 2014

Poor customer service

I am from Trivandrum. I purchased one Micromax Funbook P600 through Shopclues.com online. Unfortunately after one week my tab went dead. Contacted authorised service center M/s SMART SOLUTIONS, trivandrum on 2/1/2014. They collected my device and
asked me to wait for one week (Job sheet No.S030274-0114-7304297) . On 14/1/2014 they sent me SMS to collect my device .On arrival they told me that my device is unable to repair by them and should be sent to headquarters. After two and a half months on March 14th came another SMS to collect the device from service center. But today is 3rd April, and till now they are not in a position to hand over my device. What should I do? Can I hope of getting my device back. Kindly help me
My e-mail: harikrishnan.trivandrum@gmail.com
phone : 09446535480
mirzabilalbaig

Apr 2, 2014

very bad service

hello sir I have purchased micro-max A54 on 04 april 2013 my phone is not working last 5 months..firstly my phone ic becomes dead so i send to carecentre my jobsheet no.is w 0304610913544506 after 2 month it has auto off-on problem my 2 jobsheet no. is w 03046102148260709 it spent 04 month in servicing this is a faulty piece sir i request you to replace my phone & extend its warranty period kindly inform me fast. my complain no.is 2502142316.i am waiting for your mail...mirza bilal - 9145328480

Mar 29, 2014

Non repairing of hand set since long

Last Complaint no. MMX1402145534 , ref no. 1103147736 , job sheet no. N 090319-0214-8082993

Purchased Micromax Mobile X-288 with great joy but sorry to inform that it started giving trouble after some time. Showed local Service Centre i.e Gopal Telecom, Jalandhar so many times but of no use. Ultimately set was submitted to Gopal Telecom Jal on 09/01/2014 and they sent to Chandigarh Service Centre for repair and till today set is not repaired. Customer Care was contacted so many times. On 14/02/2014 with Ravi , 21/02/2014 with Soni , 28/02/2014 with Mansi , 03/03/2014 with Mamta , 07/03/2014 with Deepak , 11/03/2014 with Archit , 19/03/2014 with Shalini and 25/03/2014 again with Shalini. Every attendent assured me that my problem will be resolved with in 7 days but of no use. 15 days back Gopal Telecom Jal shown their Inability and asked me to contact Mr. Ajay at Chandigarh Centre. Since then I am contacting Mr. Ajay every day and also sending SMS but sorry to inform you that no positive response is being received. I have been harrased too much . Please advice me what is my fault ?? Why the company is not returning my set duly repaired.
In view of the above,I request the higher authorities of Micromax to please look into the matter and arrange to return me my own set duly repaired or a new set immediately.
HOPING FOR FAVOURABLE RESPONSE WITHOUT ANY FURTHER LOSE OF TIME AS A PERIOD OF MORE THAN 2 AND HALF MONTHS HAS ALREADY BEEN ELAPSED.

Here I may add that I have already submitted my complaint here on 10/03/2014

THANKS,
MANOJ KUMAR VIG
E.Mail Address mkv133@gmail.com
rajeshkumar90483

Mar 28, 2014

Employee behavior

(i m very upset to your service center employee its behavior very rudely and unacceptable.)
I Still my mobile charger is not repair Poor response from micromax service center aditiya enterprises frazer road patna(bihar)I bought my phone 03/12/ 2013. Its a Micromax A 40.
It suddenly Battery Back up & charger problem I submitted my phone charger in Service center . They gave it back to me after 20 days and Problem More increase I m very shocked They not replaced my charger till date Each time i call the customer care number the agent tells me it will take 15-20 days. Following are the various job Sheet NUMBER E04024003148642792 DATE 14/03/2014

Rajesh kumar
itsmanojgupta

Mar 28, 2014

My Phone is hank.heat

I purchased the new micromax bolt Phone A34 Its not working properly and gets heat up every time I submit my phone 6 times in micromax service centre for Same problem. but no any response I am really irritated from there service.so kindly take some action to my complaint

Manoj Gupta

# 8130517306
sulairiya

Mar 25, 2014

Micromax A87 Dead

I have purchased Micromax A87 @ Univercell on Jan'13 & always hanging and dead on July, same given to Egmore service centre. Repaired phone receive after 3 weeks. Now (Feb'14) again same problem ...phone is dead. I went service center..service booked # S020213-0314-8759881, they informed that the phone can't repair..motherboard fault...need Rs.3000/- to repair. if u need ur phone live..u need to pay...what a........ service..what is the use of micromax phone...why selling these kind of cheap quality products. now the market value of phone Rs.1500 & ur service center asking Rs.3000/- I need your immediate reply. I have sony ericsson 2011 model, till date i don't have single complaint.
DINESHSNAYAL

Mar 25, 2014

complaint againt A89 Ninja mobile

I have purchased A89 Ninja mobile about seven months back. Its not working properly and gets heat up every time I use any of its keys or functions. Two months back I got It repaired from Mircromax Service Centre at Krishna Market Lajpat Nagar, Delhi but in vain. I am very much disappointed and have no option but to sue d company.
sumeet salgaonkar

Mar 19, 2014

Touch Key Lights On/Off option

I am not able to find touch key lights on/off option in Micromax A110Q canvas 2 plus model, please advise.
sumeet salgaonkar

Mar 19, 2014

Touch Key Lights On/Off option

I am not able to find the touch key lights on/off option, please advise.
Firoj godhad

Mar 15, 2014

mobile problem

my name Firoz i have purchased this micromax A67 before a month from BHOSLE MOBAILE SHOP Kurundwad Tal-Shirol Dist-Kolhapur parches date 24-10-2013.In my Phone sum problems.I Gave my phone to service station so many time.my problem not solved very time.I dont Like your Service and i suggest to others don't use you micromax phones.Your Service is very bad. 9765042034

Mar 10, 2014

Non repairing of hand set since 2 months

Sir, It is submitted that i had purchased a leading brand Micromax mobile set model X-288 on 03/03/2013.After some time , it started giving me trouble. It was often the hanged. Device was shown at Micromax service centre at Gopal Telecom,Jalandhar on different dates but the problem could not be resolved and ultimately set was deposited to service centre on 09/01/2014 vide their challan no. 215 for their onward forwarding the same to CHANDIGARH SERVICE CENTRE.They told me that it will take 20-25 days to get the set repaired from chandigarh. The set was returned to me on 08/02/2014(saturday) i.e after a period of One month and they assured that now it will not give any problem but i am realy very sorry to say that problem was not resolved. Therefore the people of Gopal Telecom jal told me to submit the set to them and it will again be set to the Chandigarh. As there was not any option with me therefore i again deposited my mobile set to Gopal Telecom on 10/02/2014. THere after i submitted my complaint no. 1002146009 at customer care on 10/02/2014. The person who attended my complaint assured me that i will get back my set duly repaired with in a period of 10 days positively. On 14/12/2014 i again talked with customer care. Mr. Ravi who attended my phone said that my previous complaint has been closed .However he has registered my new complaint no. MMX1402145534. Thereafter i approached customer care on 21/02 , 28/02 , 03/03 & 07/03/2014. Every time they assured that i will get my mobile set back soon. Today on 10/03/2014 i received from Micromax to collect my device from service centre. I visted service centre at 6 p.m to received back my mobile set. When i operated the mobile set i was shocked to note that the problem was not resolved and mbile set was again hanged. As such i did not take delivery of mobile set. Service centre told me that the will send an e-mail to Chandigarh service centre regarding non repairing of my mobile set.
From the above you will realise that a period of 2 months has elapsed and i have suffered a lot. You are therefoe humbly requested to pls provide me new mobile set immidiately. Thanking you and hoping for favourable response without any further delay.

e-mail i.d mkv133@gmail.com
mob. no. 9463088050
ABHIJEET KUMAR ALIGARH

Mar 10, 2014

Micromax A77 have Motherboard problem

My name is Abhijeet Kumar, i have purchased this micromax a77 before a month and it has touch problem. I submitted this mobile to the service centre dated 3-mar-2014 in aligarh to the job sheet no. N04036203148424157, and now it gone for L3 for motherboard related problem. My mob number 8445379791
sathya.tml

Mar 7, 2014

responce of service

dear sir
im sathyamoorthy i givig my mobile to ur a110 to service center on that time i getting probelm...
first i give for mobile for touch problem after repairing of that problem and i now i gettting sensor problem
i give mobile to service center on 1march2014..and my S040005-0314-8416116 my job sheet number
ramesh_emd

Mar 7, 2014

ON&OFF button not working

My Micromax Canvas 3D A115 mobile purchased during October,2013 form Big C, Nalgonda is facing ON&OFF button problem, for which I was approached the authorised service point at Nalgonda, but the service centre is not wear any Sign board to identified the centre and responsible person is not available there. How ever after much inquiry the service person come up but said that required spares are not available to repair my phone.

so, it is requested to suggest me where can I get it repaired. It is purely not correct to the company to sell the products without establishing required service, which is violation of consumer rights.

E.Ramesh,
sekher

Mar 4, 2014

mal functioning of micromax A87

i purchased micromax A87 on 15 dec 12 , the set is creating functional problems since i purchased, however the customer care has repaired it but the problem still exists. The job no w030596-0214-8393284. w030596-0913-5510576, W030596-1013-588917. Now the set is not only reading the sim and its automatically goes into airplane mode. When i wanted to change the set under warranty the same was not changed and it was repaired., but the condition remain same the phone is not working till date . Need your intervention .
puneet_2312

Mar 4, 2014

My Phone A116 Still not repqir after 3 time submit

I submit my phone 3 times in micromax service centre for Same problem. Every after 20 Days Return my phone by service centre.

But Problem still stand. Battery Pack up Problem.

NO sollution at micromax service cetre.

Finaly i go for consumer court case against micromax.

Plz dont purchase MICROMAX phone ( this is for all)

Puneet Arora
9212455859,9899022855
sharda singh

Mar 3, 2014

display problm

my micromax model no is micromax A110Q. ek mahine me 2 baar service centre gaya vo b same problm ke liye but fir b thik nhi hua . ab display clear nhi h ph. bhi slow work kar raha h .

PRATEEK - Fraud Consultant
    Dear Sir, I am giving you the complete URL...
    Goel medical agency - selling drugs without drug licence of that concerned state
    SACHIN SINGLA PROP. OF M/S GOEL MEDICAL AGENCIES , 16/5,...
    indian railway parcel service - missing
    not unload my bike Dear sir, I had booked my motor...
    Electric Bill pvvnl - Avarage bill
    A/C: 3101813000 My Flat close last three month and i...
    Dish Tv Service... - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Sanjay Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    SBI PO - Amount deducted but not yet received registration number
    On 24th April i applied for sbi po 2014 through online...
    punjab national bank - Cash not Obtained but the balance deducted
    Sub: Debit of money without issuing the cash Ref: ATM...
    Election Commision Of Tamilnadu - Name deleted from Voters list
    My family's name is deleted from the voter's...
    Election Commission - missing name on voter list
    respected sir, i had voted in the year 2009 for lok...