info@quiz-champ.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info@quiz-champ.com

fake siteeeee

refund my money otherwisse i am not going to leave both the company and my mobile operator too....

gandu

fake site dont go

FRAUD

MY TXN ID IS 115940738 THEY HAVE ADDED IN MY MOBILE BILL RS 349 I AM GOING TO COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COMPANY MY MOBILE OPERATOR TOO.BECAUSE BOTH ARE INVOLVED IN THIS FRAUDENT .AND I AM ALSO NOT GOING TO PAY MY MOBILE BILL.
Syedimran6097

Refund my money back.TXN id 115089023
lelosaale

Mar 27, 2017

madar chodo

saale itna paisa leke apni bahan chudaoge bhosdike saale apni bahan ka dahej collect kar rahe ho sale
lelosaale

Mar 27, 2017

MONEY BACK

saale madarchod mera paisa leker bhag saale apni gand me daalenge inki maa ki chut bhosdi ke
Agnishwar Mukherjee

Mar 25, 2017

fraud fake

I PLAYED THE GAME TODAY AND PAID 349 RUPEES. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DEBITED FROM MY BALANCE. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY IPHONE. PLEASE RETURN BACK MY MONEY. THIS IS HARD EARNED MONEY. MY TXN ID IS 113792551
Agnishwar Mukherjee

Mar 25, 2017

fake

pay back my money.
sonu kumar bharti

Mar 24, 2017

cheating

An amount of Rs. 349/- has been charged from towards Skill Game app on 23/03/2017 at 02:23 . My TXN id: 113512531. The message received from VM-VSIPAY telling to Contact the website: info@quiz-champ.com for any queries along with the TXN id
sir my number vodapone -8588883126 so plz retrun my money ya i phone 7
another me compalint for ur company .
krishnamurthycp

Mar 21, 2017

mobile wine

not receiving iphone
hello madam/sir, my txn id 110235546 and consent id: N1759991495won iphone pls send me iphone otherwise get it back to my money through to mobile number 8095797531
Krishna .k

Mar 19, 2017

return money

RS-349/-c charged from my number and i didn't got any reward so return my money my TXN ID 113059796
Krishna .k

Mar 19, 2017

money back

RS-349/- Charged for my no.of TXN ID 113059796 and did not get any reward so,refund my money
muhammed noufal

Mar 18, 2017

please return my amount

An amount of Rs. 349/- has been charged from towards Skill Game app on 18/03/2017 at 04:27 PM. My TXN id: 112847026. The message received from VM-VSIPAY telling to Contact the website: info@quiz-champ.com for any queries along with the TXN id
refund to 9567231765
Userne

Mar 18, 2017

I cant order an iphone

I cant order my iphone
Sk M Habib

Fake site

refund of 349 INR
on 7/3/2017 Rs.349/- was debited from my airtel mobile no 9933246781 and till now I have not received any message from them, I think this is a fake. Please don't try.
monimoni

regarding iphone

i have paid Rs.349 through my airtel mobile no.i didnt receive any message regarding delivery of iphone.my txn id is 111936762.give me that iphone else refund that amount...dont play or make false offer using reputed company
sunil m malu

Non Receipt of Iphone &refund of my vodapone account debited for Rs.349

Just started my laptop & got an pop-up of being selected as lucky winner by microsoft & the a quiz game asking 3 questions & the informing that all questions answered are right & to claim iphone pay Rs.349/- by entering vodafone mob no & immediately the amount getting debited without any details about iphone.
This is hard earned money & please refund same....not interested in iphone.
deenayak

Mar 14, 2017

RE GARDING I PHONE

i paid 349 but not got any mail or msg .plz if its fake give my money to my mobile no otherwise plz send i phone 7 which u claimed to give .TXN ID :112304386
ajmodi9

Mar 13, 2017

i also receive fake messege

I also get message TXN id : 112183360 on 14-03-2017. please refund my money 500 rs. to my Account.
Sk M Habib

Mar 13, 2017

refund of 349 INR

sachinbmahamuni

not receiving i phone

Iwon the i phone, but not receving it, i paid 349, raised ticket # 104729922264, please provide me my i phone or return the 349 i paid
Alluri arun

not receiving iphone

hello my txn id 106413102 won iphone pls send me iphone otherwise get it back to my money through to mobile number 9886437815
kamblebalaji

Mar 10, 2017

this side is verry bad verry fek side plz dont belive this side please return my amount plz