Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about INLEAD

Reply - Aditya Fuke

Apr 14, 2014

REPLY FOR ADITYA FUKE

Aditya Fuke I am an existing student of INLEAD jan 2014 MBA (L) IBM, just like you I was also a victim of these reviews..I had gone through the online reviews in details and was very demotivated and shocked too but as my real brother was an INLEAD passout of Oct 2012 Batch for CAFM course, he advised me to ignore those reviews as they are fake and written by people who may be are their competitors or students who were rejected in Interviews..

As I had both gone through both reviews one from horses mouth and one from a unreliable source, I opted one which was more trustworthy for me. You can trust on INLEAD placements, faculty and placements cell is very co-operative and helpful. Rest I believe it depends on students caliber also. I have some seniors who got placements with USA firms but due to their visa issues they cldnt fly, still college is helping them and lining interviews for other countries.

I am getting full attention and support and I would vouch for INLEAD!! You can go for it buddy..it is worth it!!
Aditya Fuke

Apr 12, 2014

status of Inlead

My name is Aditya from Nagpur.I've submitted the registration form or admission in this college.please..please....guide about what exactly is the status of this college Inlead....I was very excited to take admission in this college for MBA in International Business...but now I m seeing all the negative reviews of this college.......I live in Nagpur...n its not feasible for me to go there and view what exactly the status is...........pl reply me fast...at any time u feel.......This is the question about my career....my no

Apr 7, 2014

Variety of Sector Specific Courses

For all those students who think MBA in marketing, sales, finance is your ticket to a dream career are wrong. Today there is a great demand for courses like event management, public relations, business management, infrastructure management.

I'm pursuing International Business Management from INLEAD and it is the only college which GUARANTEES you 100% PLACEMENTS. The teaching mehodology at INLEAD is very impressive.

I often interact with the previous batch students and learn from them that this in students focuses on shaping you as an excellent individual, they bring the best in you.

I have been super happy till now and I do get great exposure in terms of industry visits etc.

Mar 31, 2014

INLEAD for Excellent Placements & High Salaries

I am an ex student of INLEAD. I'm surprised to read about the reviews mentioned below. I will just like to tell everyone else that they shouldn't be believing any of the information which is been provided by some unhappy students. It is my personal advice to you that kindly go through the website and gather all the relevant information that you need, post that you can discuss everything in detail with the counselor over the telephone, if you feel interested you can even visit the campus talk to the existing students and they will be able to share their experiences with you.

DO NOT trust the below mentioned fake comments.

Also, i'll take this platform to share with you my personal experience with you. I pursue International Hotel Management from INLEAD with the help and supervision from my mentors and teachers I was able to score well and today I am incharge of the entire kitchen and employed at one of the leading hotel chains in Dubai. I am drawing a handsome salary which takes care of my living in Dubai and I also end up saving a lot of money in this course of time.

INLEAD ROCKS!
Ashish17

Mar 30, 2014

Need your help

Hi guys. I am also in a process to take admission in INLEAD. I contected almost 10 pasedout students on facebook to get some feedback and inside about the college but no one has replied yet. Plese help
sharma geetika

Mar 30, 2014

NEED POSITIVE RESPONSES

GUYS KINDLY NEED YOURS HELP I AM THINKING TO TAKE ADMISSION IN IN LEAD COLLEGE PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME RESPONSES AS M STAYING IN MUMBAI DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA FOR GURGAON IN LEAD COLLEGE....LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE SAME
pratik1992

Mar 23, 2014

Fraud

INLEAD- A BIG FRAUD

Hi everyone,
Last year I took admission in INLEAD in hotel management. First I visited their website and contacted the counselors. Once we call them, they keep on calling everyday. They will even keep calling from different numbers. Its a big fake institute. They lured me giving promises of international placements. They told that you would be given a post of a supervisor in any of dept. I asked them how directly we can get that. They told we train you in such a way. They are big LIARS. They offer placements equal to that of a waiter or receptionist They give us BLIND OPTIMISM.They say one has to start from bottom. But at so LOW LEVEL? We join post-graduate programmes and this is what they offer.
They charge too hefty amount 3.5 L which consist of 50,000 as placement charges and they will place you at such a low position. They will not send you 3 months internship unless you pay the full amount.After going there you come to know what the hell they are. They even had a scheme that if u persuade 3-5 other students to join inlead you will get iPHONE 5 or some cash in return. So people keep on saying positive things so that they can get something. PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPOIL YOUR FUTURE JOINING THIS INSTITUTE.
When we say that we don't want to get placed in Dubai, they tell that USA and all prefer work-experience. They are agents for Dubai and all. Also, they offer training and not the placement. They will say that it depends n you whether you get work permit or not. But for non HM students its rarely possible. So less students are placed in countries other than Dubai. And they all were from HM background. YES, THE POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE MOSTLY POSTED BY COUNSELORS THEMSELVES. THEY ARE NOT THE WORDS OF STUDENTS. The students who are working at Dubai, I had a talk with them and they told, they were merely offered 30,000 INR/month or so.
I have met students who are working and who studied at INLEAD. They all accept that inlead was their biggest mistake. They will give you all the fake scenario. If so many people have complaints, then surely there is some problem with genuineness of institute. They offer degree from Mewar University which literally holds no value.During classes you will feel that its a big time pass. Teachers have mere arrogance.
They give admission to anyone without even advising whether that course suits them or not. I have seen people crying because they have wasted their money and career. They will mentally torture you as far as possible. I have seen people from other HM colleges, those colleges keep their promises and do not play with the future of students. Even my parents stopped me from joining INLEAD, but today I repent having not followed their decision.
I have given my feedback but the final decision is yours. If you want to be lured in fraud and fake promises then one can join this institute. If anyone does give you a positive review, beware that they are not paid to do so!!!! HOPE YOU ALL TAKE THE CORRECT DECISION.
shikha sharma01

Mar 11, 2014

Huge Variety of Courses

I, Shikha want to share my experience with you all...
When I graduated from LSR I wanted to pursue MBA in Marketing but after a thorough study I realized that 1 in every 3 people are pursuing an MBA in marketing or in finance or HR.

I then thought of doing something different, something which has not yet been explored...then during my R&D I came across a student who was already pursuing his masters from an institute in Gurgaon by the name of INLEAD.

Fortunately I too reside in Gurgaon, the next day I went to visit INLEAD with my parents. The counselors helped me in gaining enough knowledge about the institute , the placements etc.

Both my parents and me were convinced and then I decided to take admission in the college.

Today, its been almost 4 months into the system, I feel proud of studying here. The support of teachers, the motivation and the exposure we get is just par excellence.

Next Month, I will be interning and yes, I can't wait any longer....it's like a dream come true for me absolutely.

It wouldn't have been possible without you.
sakshiverma107

Mar 6, 2014

Impressive

INLEAD inspires awe and respect in the field of management education.

Few points which make INLEAD stand out from the rest:

1) Excellent Location: INLEAD is located in Sector-34 and is situated on the National Expressway-8
2) Excellent Faculty - Taught by the best professors, they are not just like any ordinary professors. They belive in quality training rather than quantity training
3) Awesome Placements - Par excellence
4) Great Exposure- from internships to on job training's INLEAD nurtures all of this for its students
5) Wide Range of Courses - From International Business Management to Healthcare Administration to Event Management & Public Relations to International Hotel Management and Infrastructure Management, INLEAD has all....

I'm a proud INLEADer, to become future leaders of this country join INLEAD and outshine in the respective field.
sakshiverma107

Mar 6, 2014

Excellent Placements

INLEAD offers 100% placements to all students and this goes without the 'conditions apply'.

I will like to share my experience and association with INLEAD.

I have had an excellent association with this institute. At first I wasn't sure if i'm choosing the right college, the right course. I was extremely hesitant. Speaking to Ex INLEADers did help me a lot. Their guidance was of utmost value and they did tell me about how each student who studies at INLEAD gets placed before the completion of the course.

Today, i'm a proud student of INLEAD and have successfully completed my course from INLEAD. I'm drawing a handsome salary and I can say with confidence that this was possible only because of INLEAD.

Ankitmiddha

Feb 26, 2014

Is inlead good or not

I am getting confused after seeing these mixed comments can any1 please help me out..
my no is 9999003983
Tripti Singh

Feb 21, 2014

सावधान INDIA
यह लोग पैसे कमाने के लिए COUNSELOR के माध्यम से STUDENTS को झूठ बोलते है और ADMISSION कराते हैं और जब STUDENTS को सच्चाई का पता चलता हैं ये उनके पैसे वापस नही करते हैं और बुरी तरह व्यवहार करते हैं यह बहुत दुख की बात है ये लोगों को धोखा दे रहे हैं
काउंसलर को इसके लिये मोटा कमीशन मिलता हैं
इसलिए ADMISSION के TIME पे प्यार से बात करते हैं और झूठ बोलते है और उसके बाद बुरी तरह व्यवहार
करते हैं और बोलते हैं अiपने TERMS AND CONDITION SIGN किया हैं
ये लॉग काउंसलर ko Rs 35000-Rs 50000 ka कमीशन दे रहे हैं
ये इतना commission हर student ke admission पर क्यों दे रहे हैं

ये उनके मां बाप का मेहनत का पैसा बर्बाद कर रहे हैं और उन्हें लूट रहे हैं
ये भारतीय लोगों को धोखा दे रहे हैं
यह सब रोकने के लिये हमIरी मदद करे…… धन्यवाद

Feb 14, 2014

Dear All Students

If anyone want to take admission please don't take it, because recently it has came to know that all the presentations showing in their website are fake, they are uploading this type of presentations to attract the student and make him fool and loot the money
through their fake unrecognized degree.

It has also came to know that most of the students who are showing in their website are the commercial TV advertisement actors.
So please beware of them.They all are showing in their website from past 2-3 years.

Please don't take admission and deposit fees because they are not going to refund your money.

First of all know the truth of this college from complaint website by search as "INLEAD COMPLAINTS" in google and ex students
who got cheated by them.

Feb 12, 2014

Hi...
Dear all student, this is informing all of you that when you try to go for admission in MBA or any other degree, before please find all type of Govt. approval documents for this particular institute. because some institutes management teams try to fraud with you for taken admission. Now, i am giving the biggest example of INLEAD GURGAON. Really fraud college.........

I have been cheated and made me to pay an amount of Rs.3 Lac 50 Thousand I asked for refund the amount but they are not responding positively its been 9 months till now.

Feb 11, 2014

INLEAD FAKE INSTITUTE

I AM IN CONTACT WITH THE AAP LEADER REGARDING MY ISSUE AGAINST THIS COLLEGE.

IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REFUND FEES OF THE STUDENT WHO GOT CHEATED.

WE ARE GOING TO COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COLLEGE WITH THE GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT
REGARDING MISGUIDANCE TO STUDENTS AND CHEATING THEM AND LOOTING THE MONEY.

IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REFUND THE STUDENTS FEES WE ALL GROUP MEMBERS WHO GOT CHEATED
BY THEM ARE GO FOR MEDIA TO TAKE HELP AGAINST EXPOSURE OF THIS COLLEGE SCAM.

Feb 11, 2014

INLEAD GURGAON - Not recognized degree and false placement records

INLEAD GURGAON - Not recognized degree and false placement records

At the time of admission i was told by INLEAD employee that the degree which i would get on passing my IHM course from INLEAD GURGAON is from recognized university but later on joining the course i found out that it is neither a degree rather a diploma course and not recognized from any university.They also told me that i would also get a international certifications and the average placement package goes to 10-20 lac per annum but i found out that i am in a unrecognized course and the placement record is just 3-4 lac per annum in this college/institute. So I have wasted my parent's money.

Feb 10, 2014

INLEAD FAKE INSTITUTE

I have created a page on Facebook for review,shares,thoughts and complaints against this college.
Please visit this page through the below link:

Feb 6, 2014

INLEAD

I AM GETTING LOT OF MAILS AND MESSAGES REGARDING THEIR QUERY AGAINST COLLEGE.....THANKS STUDENTS

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH OF THIS COLLEGE.

KEEP MESSAGING ME........I WILL HELP YOU.

THANKS!!!!

INLEAD

BEWARE..........of these fraud and fake comments as these comments are posted by there staff/counselor itself there is no truth, every thing which is written in these comments are fake.

Because there main business is earning commission of RS-35000 these counselor can lie anything to earn these commission because there business are effecting that's why they are commenting on behalf as a student.

They are just giving job in the cheap hotels of Dubai ,Singapore and Gulf countries on a very cheap package.They are living a very worse life over there.To work in these countries as a waiter on a lower income it is better to work in our home country in comfort.

The placement they are giving in these countries are not good for FEMALES in a cheap place and a cheap environment anything can happen in an unsafe countries, as there is recent in TELEVISION NEWS.

So please don,t deposit fees in any condition before get anything in WRITTEN because they are not going to refund your fees in any condition, before getting admission in this college first of all get everything in WRITTEN because this is the only PROOF you will get to SUE in CONSUMER COURT as a WRITTEN STATEMENT.

SAFE YOUR VALUABLE FAMILY MONEY FROM THESE TYPE OF FRAUD AND PROFIT MAKING COLLEGES

Great Placements

hello friends,

INLEAD offers guaranteed 100% Placements.
I pursued International Hotel Management from INLEAD and graduated in the last batch...today i'm placed in Dubai and i'm loving itt...this has only taken place because of INLEAD. I'm drawing an excellent package and enjoying every bit of my stay in DUBAI...

so friends, for getting into the best of organizations in the best of places I suggest you should join INLEAd as it will help you in achieving your dreams..

Proud Students of INLEAD :)

Excellent College - No Complaints

Hi everyone :)

I'm extremely thankful to INLEAD for helping me build my personality and for providing me the right knowledge which was important.
Thanks to INLEAD, it is all because of the faculty at INLEAD that today, an ex student of INLEAD I have been placed in a well reputed organization and im on a decent package.

The teachers are highly intellectual and this helps us in knowing that we are in the right environment.

THANKS INLEAD
Mahima Singh

Feb 4, 2014

INLEAD

Surbhi.........Don't.....go for admission to this college...because they are not real in their commitments there base is on false commitments and fake proof of ground.

If you want to proceed further.......go SAFE..........take everything in WRITTEN whatever has been claimed by the COUNSELOR
regarding any query.

Because they are not going to REFUND your fees back in any case.

So try that College whose background and easy term and conditions for both students and college......Not in the favor of just college itself.

This college should be name as INLEAD COLLEGE of FAKE COUNSELLING and FRAUD MANAGEMENT.
Surbhi_Sharma

Feb 1, 2014

INLEAD

I am looking to take admission in this college, can anyone suggest me.
Mahima Singh

Jan 30, 2014

Hiiii

Thank you all guys for your review because I wanted to take admission in this college but after seeing the critical review and serious issues and confusion I have cancel my idea of taking admission in this college.

Once again thanks to all.

Jan 30, 2014

INLEAD, Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development

Beware ....before taking admission in INLEAD COLLEGE because this is a FRAUD college.

The biggest source of their admission is through INTERNET.........spread awareness as much as possible on this forum and other forum

and save students life and their money from these types of FRAUDS.

If you are going to take admission in this college first visit the college and then consult with the EX-student who got cheated by them.

And never deposit the first installment of the fees which is RS-70000 through ONLINE or BANK because they are not going to refund your fees on the basis of telephonic conversation by COUNSELOR because they are the biggest LIER and FRAUD of this college.Because on the basis of this they earn commission of RS-35000 and spoil students life.

sahara city homes - Sahara rajat youjna
    Dear Sir I have deposited 10000/00 against sahara rajat...
    cell u com - garbage not picked up by municipal authorities
    dear sir, I have a complaint against municipal...
    ZEE TV - Contents of the Serials
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I'm here 2 complaint on Zee TV...
    cpwd sewa - cival
    B-block Type-2, safderjung hospital ke sabhi seevar last...
    BSNL online recharge - amount deducted but not recharged
    i recharged my no. 7588961644 with rs.150 ! Money was...
    Reliance - registration failed
    My Name Is Venkatesh The Number Is :9533126134 I Can use...
    Aircel - aricel video talkies 5 service - deactivate and refund my...
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that Video Talkies...
    TNPSC - FORGET
    Hello sir i am shanavash i forget my one time registration...
    sakshi - mpharm scam in jntuh
    mits college of pharmacy located in kodad . This college...