Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about INLEAD

ankushgarg92

Sep 13, 2016

INLEAD GURGAON

BIG FRAUD COLLEGE
Inlead is a fraud college. They make huge promises at the time of admission and dont have the capability to fulfill one What goog can you expect from this when for the degree too you specially have to go Rajasthan to Mewar University.
Thay take 20000rs for security and keep this security for years without giving any reason So my view is
NEVER TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEGE AND SAVE YOUR FUTURE
Sourabh009

Jun 27, 2016

INLEAD

Hello friends i am pass out student of inlead from 2013 batch. And i would like to tell you that inlead is the biggest froad in gurgaon. If you guys want to talk to me can contact me 8002615690 and also i can provide you the contact of numbers of ex students. Dont go on there placement page. For each placement they charge a big amount and they contact agencies so why dont ypu just
Direct contact a cunsultancy and save money and time. Deepak sharma dean is the biggest fake person he is graduate and done his MBA from inlead itself. Ne aware peoples and save your money
surajkumar.758@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2016

refund of fees

I will discuss on phone pl..
Thnks and regards
varun kumar
surajkumar.758@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2015

inlead

inlead institute of management in gurgaon . i would my money back but inlead is not refunding my fees.as i underwent a major surgery and spent a lot of money on that. and my loan also rejected by hdfc bank (recommended by the lead).i am in a state of severe depression . i have a strict need of money .so anyone can help me in getting my money back .because i do not want to go with inlead after reading the reviews on internet and talking to ex-student and rude behavior of counselor .i want to know what is the solution to get my money back . is RTI work or not . pl help

varun kumar
vjychoudhary

Nov 29, 2014

how to refund my money

maine 2013 me admission liya tha to 70000 to admission fee maine jama karwa di uske baad 1 lack jama karwa di ab main inlead join nahi karna chata hu to main kya karu paise bhi nhi de rahe h refund salo par F I R karni padegi Lagta hai
Aditya Fuke

Apr 12, 2014

status of Inlead

My name is Aditya from Nagpur.I've submitted the registration form or admission in this college.please..please....guide about what exactly is the status of this college Inlead....I was very excited to take admission in this college for MBA in International Business...but now I m seeing all the negative reviews of this college.......I live in Nagpur...n its not feasible for me to go there and view what exactly the status is...........pl reply me fast...at any time u feel.......This is the question about my career....my no
Ashish17

Mar 30, 2014

Need your help

Hi guys. I am also in a process to take admission in INLEAD. I contected almost 10 pasedout students on facebook to get some feedback and inside about the college but no one has replied yet. Plese help
sharma geetika

Mar 30, 2014

NEED POSITIVE RESPONSES

GUYS KINDLY NEED YOURS HELP I AM THINKING TO TAKE ADMISSION IN IN LEAD COLLEGE PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME RESPONSES AS M STAYING IN MUMBAI DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA FOR GURGAON IN LEAD COLLEGE....LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE SAME
pratik1992

Mar 23, 2014

Fraud

INLEAD- A BIG FRAUD

Hi everyone,
Last year I took admission in INLEAD in hotel management. First I visited their website and contacted the counselors. Once we call them, they keep on calling everyday. They will even keep calling from different numbers. Its a big fake institute. They lured me giving promises of international placements. They told that you would be given a post of a supervisor in any of dept. I asked them how directly we can get that. They told we train you in such a way. They are big LIARS. They offer placements equal to that of a waiter or receptionist They give us BLIND OPTIMISM.They say one has to start from bottom. But at so LOW LEVEL? We join post-graduate programmes and this is what they offer.
They charge too hefty amount 3.5 L which consist of 50,000 as placement charges and they will place you at such a low position. They will not send you 3 months internship unless you pay the full amount.After going there you come to know what the hell they are. They even had a scheme that if u persuade 3-5 other students to join inlead you will get iPHONE 5 or some cash in return. So people keep on saying positive things so that they can get something. PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPOIL YOUR FUTURE JOINING THIS INSTITUTE.
When we say that we don't want to get placed in Dubai, they tell that USA and all prefer work-experience. They are agents for Dubai and all. Also, they offer training and not the placement. They will say that it depends n you whether you get work permit or not. But for non HM students its rarely possible. So less students are placed in countries other than Dubai. And they all were from HM background. YES, THE POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE MOSTLY POSTED BY COUNSELORS THEMSELVES. THEY ARE NOT THE WORDS OF STUDENTS. The students who are working at Dubai, I had a talk with them and they told, they were merely offered 30,000 INR/month or so.
I have met students who are working and who studied at INLEAD. They all accept that inlead was their biggest mistake. They will give you all the fake scenario. If so many people have complaints, then surely there is some problem with genuineness of institute. They offer degree from Mewar University which literally holds no value.During classes you will feel that its a big time pass. Teachers have mere arrogance.
They give admission to anyone without even advising whether that course suits them or not. I have seen people crying because they have wasted their money and career. They will mentally torture you as far as possible. I have seen people from other HM colleges, those colleges keep their promises and do not play with the future of students. Even my parents stopped me from joining INLEAD, but today I repent having not followed their decision.
I have given my feedback but the final decision is yours. If you want to be lured in fraud and fake promises then one can join this institute. If anyone does give you a positive review, beware that they are not paid to do so!!!! HOPE YOU ALL TAKE THE CORRECT DECISION.
Ankitmiddha

Feb 26, 2014

Is inlead good or not

I am getting confused after seeing these mixed comments can any1 please help me out..
my no is 9999003983
Tripti Singh

Feb 21, 2014

सावधान INDIA
यह लोग पैसे कमाने के लिए COUNSELOR के माध्यम से STUDENTS को झूठ बोलते है और ADMISSION कराते हैं और जब STUDENTS को सच्चाई का पता चलता हैं ये उनके पैसे वापस नही करते हैं और बुरी तरह व्यवहार करते हैं यह बहुत दुख की बात है ये लोगों को धोखा दे रहे हैं
काउंसलर को इसके लिये मोटा कमीशन मिलता हैं
इसलिए ADMISSION के TIME पे प्यार से बात करते हैं और झूठ बोलते है और उसके बाद बुरी तरह व्यवहार
करते हैं और बोलते हैं अiपने TERMS AND CONDITION SIGN किया हैं
ये लॉग काउंसलर ko Rs 35000-Rs 50000 ka कमीशन दे रहे हैं
ये इतना commission हर student ke admission पर क्यों दे रहे हैं

ये उनके मां बाप का मेहनत का पैसा बर्बाद कर रहे हैं और उन्हें लूट रहे हैं
ये भारतीय लोगों को धोखा दे रहे हैं
यह सब रोकने के लिये हमIरी मदद करे…… धन्यवाद

Feb 14, 2014

Dear All Students

If anyone want to take admission please don't take it, because recently it has came to know that all the presentations showing in their website are fake, they are uploading this type of presentations to attract the student and make him fool and loot the money
through their fake unrecognized degree.

It has also came to know that most of the students who are showing in their website are the commercial TV advertisement actors.
So please beware of them.They all are showing in their website from past 2-3 years.

Please don't take admission and deposit fees because they are not going to refund your money.

First of all know the truth of this college from complaint website by search as "INLEAD COMPLAINTS" in google and ex students
who got cheated by them.

Feb 12, 2014

Hi...
Dear all student, this is informing all of you that when you try to go for admission in MBA or any other degree, before please find all type of Govt. approval documents for this particular institute. because some institutes management teams try to fraud with you for taken admission. Now, i am giving the biggest example of INLEAD GURGAON. Really fraud college.........

I have been cheated and made me to pay an amount of Rs.3 Lac 50 Thousand I asked for refund the amount but they are not responding positively its been 9 months till now.

Feb 11, 2014

INLEAD FAKE INSTITUTE

I AM IN CONTACT WITH THE AAP LEADER REGARDING MY ISSUE AGAINST THIS COLLEGE.

IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REFUND FEES OF THE STUDENT WHO GOT CHEATED.

WE ARE GOING TO COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COLLEGE WITH THE GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT
REGARDING MISGUIDANCE TO STUDENTS AND CHEATING THEM AND LOOTING THE MONEY.

IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REFUND THE STUDENTS FEES WE ALL GROUP MEMBERS WHO GOT CHEATED
BY THEM ARE GO FOR MEDIA TO TAKE HELP AGAINST EXPOSURE OF THIS COLLEGE SCAM.

Feb 11, 2014

INLEAD GURGAON - Not recognized degree and false placement records

INLEAD GURGAON - Not recognized degree and false placement records

At the time of admission i was told by INLEAD employee that the degree which i would get on passing my IHM course from INLEAD GURGAON is from recognized university but later on joining the course i found out that it is neither a degree rather a diploma course and not recognized from any university.They also told me that i would also get a international certifications and the average placement package goes to 10-20 lac per annum but i found out that i am in a unrecognized course and the placement record is just 3-4 lac per annum in this college/institute. So I have wasted my parent's money.

Feb 10, 2014

INLEAD FAKE INSTITUTE

I have created a page on Facebook for review,shares,thoughts and complaints against this college.
Please visit this page through the below link:

Feb 6, 2014

INLEAD

I AM GETTING LOT OF MAILS AND MESSAGES REGARDING THEIR QUERY AGAINST COLLEGE.....THANKS STUDENTS

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH OF THIS COLLEGE.

KEEP MESSAGING ME........I WILL HELP YOU.

THANKS!!!!

Feb 5, 2014

INLEAD

BEWARE..........of these fraud and fake comments as these comments are posted by there staff/counselor itself there is no truth, every thing which is written in these comments are fake.

Because there main business is earning commission of RS-35000 these counselor can lie anything to earn these commission because there business are effecting that's why they are commenting on behalf as a student.

They are just giving job in the cheap hotels of Dubai ,Singapore and Gulf countries on a very cheap package.They are living a very worse life over there.To work in these countries as a waiter on a lower income it is better to work in our home country in comfort.

The placement they are giving in these countries are not good for FEMALES in a cheap place and a cheap environment anything can happen in an unsafe countries, as there is recent in TELEVISION NEWS.

So please don,t deposit fees in any condition before get anything in WRITTEN because they are not going to refund your fees in any condition, before getting admission in this college first of all get everything in WRITTEN because this is the only PROOF you will get to SUE in CONSUMER COURT as a WRITTEN STATEMENT.

SAFE YOUR VALUABLE FAMILY MONEY FROM THESE TYPE OF FRAUD AND PROFIT MAKING COLLEGES
Mahima Singh

Feb 4, 2014

INLEAD

Surbhi.........Don't.....go for admission to this college...because they are not real in their commitments there base is on false commitments and fake proof of ground.

If you want to proceed further.......go SAFE..........take everything in WRITTEN whatever has been claimed by the COUNSELOR
regarding any query.

Because they are not going to REFUND your fees back in any case.

So try that College whose background and easy term and conditions for both students and college......Not in the favor of just college itself.

This college should be name as INLEAD COLLEGE of FAKE COUNSELLING and FRAUD MANAGEMENT.
Surbhi_Sharma

Feb 1, 2014

INLEAD

I am looking to take admission in this college, can anyone suggest me.
Mahima Singh

Hiiii

Thank you all guys for your review because I wanted to take admission in this college but after seeing the critical review and serious issues and confusion I have cancel my idea of taking admission in this college.

Once again thanks to all.

INLEAD, Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development

Beware ....before taking admission in INLEAD COLLEGE because this is a FRAUD college.

The biggest source of their admission is through INTERNET.........spread awareness as much as possible on this forum and other forum

and save students life and their money from these types of FRAUDS.

If you are going to take admission in this college first visit the college and then consult with the EX-student who got cheated by them.

And never deposit the first installment of the fees which is RS-70000 through ONLINE or BANK because they are not going to refund your fees on the basis of telephonic conversation by COUNSELOR because they are the biggest LIER and FRAUD of this college.Because on the basis of this they earn commission of RS-35000 and spoil students life.

INLEAD, Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development

Beware of these .... comments ....by ex students in this forum, as these comment are posted by their staff itself.
And never give your personal number to them because they call continuously like beggar to get commission and give fake information to student on international placements.

Beware....Beware....Fraud......Beware
sandeep1

Jan 29, 2014

INLEAD

INLEAD college...!!! I have been guided very nicely and correctly .... by faculty and counselors. I am very thankful to INLEAD College for giving me the right direction and placement INLEAD Rocks...!!!!!

Ex student

Jan 29, 2014

INLEAD, Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development

IF ANY STUDENT WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEGE- INLEAD Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development.
PLEASE DON'T TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEGE BECAUSE THIS COLLEGE IS FRAUD .THE COLLEGE IS CHARGING RS-350000 FEES FOR SIX MONTH COURSE IN EVERY STREAM SUCH AS HOTEL, EVENT AND HOSPITALITY.WHICH IS TOO MUCH COSTLY.
THEY ALSO HAVE HIRED COMMISSIONED AGENT AS COUNSELOR IN THEIR COLLEGE WHO IS GETTING COMMISSION OF RS-35000 FOR EACH ADMISSION WHEN THEY CONVINCED THEIR STUDENT BY FORGED COUNSELING ON FALSE INFORMATION.
FOR GETTING COMMISSION OF RS-35000 THE AGENT/COUNSELOR CAN LIE ANYTHING TO STUDENT TO GET ADMISSION.
THEY ALSO LIE ABOUT THAT ACCOMMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED ACCORDING TO THEIR CONVENIENT AND AFTER THAT GIVE THE ADDRESSES OF THEIR COMMISSIONED PG WHICH IS SITUATED FAR FROM THE COLLEGE ABOUT 10-12 KM.
THEY EVEN DON'T PROVIDE THE CAB FACILITY UP TO THE STUDENT ROOM AND THE CAB LEAVE THE STUDENT 1-2 KM FAR FROM THE COLLEGE.
I SPECIALLY SUGGEST EVERY STUDENT THAT DO NOT TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEGE BECAUSE THEY ARE CHARGING HIGH .
THEY CHARGE COMMISSION OF AGENT AND RENTAL AGENCIES WHICH IS INCLUDED IN FEES AND DOESN'T PROVIDE GOOD PLACEMENT.

PLEASE DONT TAKE ADMISSION IN INLEAD COLLEGE BECAUSE THIS IS A FRAUD COLLEGE.
THEY CHARGED TOO MUCH FEES FOR THEIR COURSES WHICH INCLUDED COMMISSION CHARGES OF THEIR COUNSELOR OF RS-35000 WHICH IS GIVEN TO THEM TO MAKE STUDENT "BAKRA"
THESE COUNSELOR IS VERY SMART THEY CAN LIE ANYTHING FOR GETTING COMMISSION AND GIVE ADMISSION TO THEIR COURSES WHICH IS VERY WORSE COURSES IN THIS COLLEGE.
THEY ARE JUST EARNING MONEY AND PROFIT.
THE COLLEGE IS AFFILIATED TO MEWAR UNIVERSITY IN WHICH THE FEES FOR THIS COURSE IS ABOUT 1-1.5 LACS APPROX. IT MEANS COLLEGE IS MAKING PROFIT FROM TAKING HUGE AMOUNT OF FEES OF RS-3.5 LACS FROM THE STUDENT OF MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY.
I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TO PLEASE DON'T TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEGE.

NO NO NO NO ...FRAUD COLLEGE ...INLEAD COLLEGE...INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENTS ...NO

idea Postpaid Bill - RE: Extra payment charged by pressure
    Hi Rupa, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    CSTC - eligible
    everyday myself and my 10 years old disable daughter board...
    paytm - MISUSE OF DEBIT CARD
    MY UNLCLE'S ATM CARDS HAS BEEN USED FOR PAYTM...
    sol delhi university - Unexpected Result
    I'm student of BA (prog) 3rd year of School of open...
    sun tv serial - Vamsam
    Please please stop vamps am serial immediately. Illegal...
    Income Tax Department - converting huge black money into white
    sir i am poor person of bidar city.i would like to inform...
    RSRTC - Not Stop at Neemrana after of 7 pm from delhi jaipur bus
    It's a very big issue observed by me that the third...
    PMC - Tree bent down about to fall
    There is a tree near my home which is 40-50 years old. It...
    Vamsam serial - Nonsense serial
    Can u stop this nonsense serial or not
    paytm - paytm
    Sir, Mera Paytm a/c no.7052754572 hai jo 28/11/2016 ko...