Insurance Verification Department

santu77

Sep 27, 2014

Insurance verification Deptt-LIC loyalty bonus-Fake Call

Dear All,

Today at 12.21pm , a girl in the guise of an employee of IVD (Insurance Verification Deptt) called. The mobile no. is +918459223645. She said that my agent has cheated me the bonus amount to the tune of some Rs.174000 and if I don't respond now with my policy details, she will permanently cancel it.

Since, I did not had my particulars at that time, I told her to call back. Meanwhile, I checked for IVD in google, I came across these comments from u all by which it is clear that the call was fake.Hence, I posted this comment immediately.I am waiting for her call at 3.30pm.Hope to get some details from her regarding what these people are upto.

Santhosh.S
prasad karanjikar

Sep 27, 2014

Fake call from Central Govt Insurance Verification Dept

i received call from pooja Meheta she told me she is calling from Central Govt Insurance Authority Dept & my LIC policy Loyaty bonus is for cancellation & i have to come to mumbai & avoid cancellation & as if it is cancelled then my loyaty bonus will be transfer to LIC agent account she asked my date of birth then one complaint no is provided to me BT001513 the mobile no from which call has come is 8010843766 after some time one call from same Dept with other mobile no 08468988287 She is very confident and asking me to go to nearest LIC branch to veryfy the same i am not able to understand this is fake call or not i searched on internet there is no such govt Dept

Thanks & regards
Prasad (09422655902)
bharat saraiya

Sep 25, 2014

Fake call

today i have received call from No-08512024445 from insurance-verification department. was ask me detail of insurance policy. but i was neglect to give detail.& disconnect my call but after that 2/3 time miscall was came. let us know who is this group if true or fake ?
Aroon Sen

Sep 25, 2014

Call from Central Govt Insurance Verification Deptt

I got a call from one Priya Gupta, Phone: 1203831545 today the 25th Sept 2014 stating that she was from Central Govt Insurance Verification Deptt, with H.O at Mumbai and would arrange to release bonus on my matured life insurance policies. On my query about how she got my details, she replied that she got all data from govt records and are working for the benefit of senior citizen and retired persons. I gave her the details of my matured policies, which she noted and gave me a verification login code................. She assured that their Senior Fund Manager Ms Jyothi Chowdhury would call me tomorrow the 26th Sept 2014 between 3 and 6 p.m and that I should verify the details only after ascertaining the code from Ms Chowdhury. She also promised that the bonus amount would be remitted by cheque and sent to my home address, which she already had, by courier after verification.

I don't know it was fake or genuine; I had received similar calls earlier also but I never shared any details. This time I have shared but waiting for next call from their Sr Fund Manager. In case you feel it was fake, pl take URGENT action to track such groups.
shakti1

Sep 16, 2014

bonus ammount

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED CALLS FROM PERSONS AnanyaSharma / Karan singh CLAIMING TO BE FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, AND PROMISING ME OF PAYMENT OF LOYALTY BONUS ACCRUED TOWARDS MY INVESTMENT TOWARDS INSURANCE POLICIES. THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE: Delhi number - 01148981330. KINDLY CONFIRM WHETHER THESE NUMBERS BELONG TO INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT AND THE NAME OF PERSONS/OFFICERS OF INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, TO WHOM THESE NUMBERS BELONG
Ananya Sharma
Karan singh
pandeyraj

Sep 15, 2014

Fake call of Insurance Verification Department

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED CALLS FROM PERSONS Sheneha Sharma / Raj SOM / Rahul Bajaj CLAIMING TO BE FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, AND PROMISING ME OF PAYMENT OF LOYALTY BONUS ACCRUED TOWARDS MY INVESTMENT TOWARDS INSURANCE POLICIES. THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE: Delhi number - 409804510, 401300979, 409804511. KINDLY CONFIRM WHETHER THESE NUMBERS BELONG TO INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT AND THE NAME OF PERSONS/OFFICERS OF INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, TO WHOM THESE NUMBERS BELONG TO. Also confirm the ID code given below
Raj Som : 903346539

9899197673
ghapla

Sep 9, 2014

Fake Call from Central Government Insurance Authority

I received a call from 911204978630 claiming to be from Central Government Insurance Authority asking if I received "Company Performance Bonus". I told him that I was surprised that the call is not from IRDA and that government is trying to give me money. When I said that I did not get any sort of bonus, he said that if i gave copies of my policies/receipts, he will get agent code removed. I should then give bank information so that the bonus amount will be transfered directly to my account.
For that purpose I should first give policy details and then someone else will call me to to confirm and get bank details.
AFAIK, there is only IRDA and no CGIA.
Hemu123

Sep 8, 2014

Fake call to claim my LIC bonus

I received a fake call from a Delhi number on 6th September 2014 and was told that 6th Sept is the last day to claim my LIC bonus. That lady spoke only in Hindi and then she gave me a code number and asked me to call 9312471088. When I called this guy who claimed to be R C Bansal, he asked me to send copies of my claims, pp copies of my photo etc. and asked me to send a cheque of Rs. 14999 which will be refunded along with my LIC bonus. The way these people were talking to me, it definitely seemed fake. They again called me to check if I confirmed my transaction. I told them that I will check with LIC of India office in Bangalore and then they never called me back. Please be careful everyone!
sidcustomerforum

Sep 3, 2014

Fraud call from insurance verification department

I received a call from +918376923959 (raghav) saying insurnace verification department. They will arrange to give some bonus amount which is kept by my insurance agents.
While i called back; the fraud did not pick up the call
Mohania

Aug 30, 2014

VERIFICATION OF CELL NUMBERS/CALLERS CLAIMING TO BE FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED CALLS FROM PERSONS CLAIMING TO BE FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, AND PROMISING ME OF PAYMENT OF LOYALTY BONUS ACCRUED TOWARDS MY INVESTMENT TOWARDS INSURANCE POLICIES. THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE: 9871835812 AND 7503097200.

Aug 28, 2014

LIC additional bonus fake call

I got a call from Vinay Kumar ( mobile no. 08130926054 ) regarding LIC additional bonus. He said that LIC has declared additional bonus and to make demand draft he need my details. He gave me contact details of his accountant (Abhishek Malhotra : 08750952083 ) and asked to to give him a code ( BT00139847 ) and give all the detail so he can make demand draft of LIC additional premium.
This is fake call ..I called him ten times and finally he started speaking bad words about me and my family. They do not share any address. Even they will not tell their name and location details. They will ask your personal details and try to hack your bank accounts. Please do not share any personal details to them.

I guess this name and numbers are fake..do share any personal details..they will have your basic details like name and address which they have got by hacking any website.
rajesh_advancesystem

Aug 26, 2014

Fake Call for Additional bounis on lic policy

I received a call form +91 9312471088 said that he Mr. Sunil Saxena from Central Government Insurance Authority, Bangalore Branch. Actual call from Delhi location and connection by the same of Shiv Laxmi. Was asking me about my bank detail and other IT information for releasing addition bonus of insurance policy.

Please be care full. It's fake call and they wants to hack my bank account to get money.
jadhavjj

Aug 25, 2014

Call from insurance authority

I got a call from ms pooja sharma from phone no +91 -11-496008000 stating that my lic policy bonus is claimed by my agent and he is not informing me abou this. She stared asking me my address, telephone no etc. I given these details and then she asked me about my policy nos. I refused to share. Then she told me the file no URL94730 and BT007931 to note that and further told that somebody name mrs divya Pandey will call you for verification. Kindly tell me , is it fake or not?

j.j,.jadhav
Shakti Gandhi

Aug 18, 2014

Fake call from Insurance Verification Department ph.no.9212525344

I have received a fake call from no.9212525344 claiming they are from Insurance Verification Department and that my agent have applied to receive the bonus amount which i have got from my policy return.And if i want to receive the amount without going it to agent ,then i have to verify policy,for verification he has taken details of policy and then asked for 3 proofs to get the amount,proofs were
1. Pancard Copy
2.Identification Voter ID
3.FGI evidence
So i thought that its a fake call and hang it off...
Government or concerned autority should take a note of it and catch them.
Rajeshwar rao MVS

Aug 16, 2014

call from insurance service department

Today I received a call from a lady claiming that she is calling from Insurance Service Department.She told me that the agent from whom I had taken policy is claiming extra loyalty benefit which is due to me by affixing his agent code and she wanted to know whether the agent had my permission to take the money.When I replied in negative she asked me whether I want the bonus amount to be paid to me and in case I want it she explained the procedure and documents to be submitted etc and promised to deactivate agents code on the file pertaining to extra loyalty bonus.When I replied that obviously every one wants the amount to be paid to them selves, she told me that she will deactivate agents code and confirmed me after 2 minutes that it has been done.I do not remember the ladys full name but it was some thing like Neetu.New code given by her is BT-59323/F
She then transferred the call to one Mr.Vineet Pathak who claimed that he is Development Officer.He wanted me to send a cheque in favour of HDFC Insurance company Ltd for Rs30,000/ and told me that a dummy policy will be issued in my name and dead line for the policy will be 25-10-2014.After that date Rs.30,000/ along with extra loyalty bonus amount of Rs1,86,653 since I never had any policy with HDFC insurance co.Ltd. and had policies with LIC of India.only.He informed that I nshould send all the needed documents through courier to HDFC.
Mr.Vineet Pathak mobile number is 09136849328 Thye address for courier is Ajay Thakur,HDFC Insurance coLtd Dhanwant Shopping Complex,MANDI Himachal Pradesh -175001
I strongly feel that it was a fradulant call to lure me and that Rs.30000/ cheque may be encashed by them or it may be a single premium payment for which they will get their commission.The call lasted almost for 45-50 minutes.
I refused to send the documents along with cheque but asked them to send me cheque vfor 30%amount which as per their version I am entitled to get Rs.55995.90.
It is requested that this complaint may please be looked into.
pamma

Aug 14, 2014

Refund of Lic Policies

I received 10 calls today from Avnash Mishra 1204958350 and then Arcita Singh 099589-26236 INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT,MUBAI, BHARTI AXA LIFE INSURENCE COMPANY BY BHARTI AIRTEL to deposit Rs.22392/ for a new Policy for a new policy for cancelling the old policies.I am confused,plz. tell me the reality,what should I do.

Parmjit
14-08-2014
Pravam

Aug 9, 2014

Fake call from central government insurance authority

I got a call today about some bonus that the insurance agents have fraudulently arranged to be transferred to their account and I would give only 20% of the amount post maturity of the policies. Instead she was offering me to process the payment via demand draft should I opt for such. I declined to give her any of my personal information. She got angry on that. Never the less I am glad I walked out of it. Number is 7836813795. She promised that her manager Adithya Agarwal would call to complete the process.

Seetharam.
pride

Aug 2, 2014

Insurance verefication department phone no.9136460210

i have got Numbersof call from this number 9136460210 and agent said that he is from insurance department and hes said me for the bonous amount of policy ...and the main thing is this i have no policy then i gave that bastered well to eat...if any of you got a call from that just ask him that kabhi tumhare baap ne bhi tumhari maa ki insurance karwai hai jisne tere jaisa .......(u can use any word here for that ass whole)... jamma hai...beware from fraud calls
hemnarain

Aug 1, 2014

Fake call Probably

I got call today that i have got policy matured against LIC amounting around 6Lakhs. They verified my name , my date of birth, my father's name. They told that thye are talking from IVDI ,Barakhamba Road , Delhi. His contact no was 1409304444. I hope It is a fake call and pursue the matter.

HEMNARAIN Singh
vinod kumar rapolu

Jul 31, 2014

fake call that i have received dividend

I got call today that i have received dividend on my lic policy of Rs.125625.10 and if i pay premium to future general i insurance company for the sum of Rs.25,000/- then they will login from file and process to receive my amount to my address or as ecs to my bank and the have verified by pan card and voter id details and they have given their address as meenakshi Jain insurance verification department , jeevan Tara apartments , kannad place, New Delhi and their cont nos as 070-42496934.and employe code as MJ 982001 i hope it is a fake call and pursue the matter
maheshuv1

Jul 30, 2014

Insurance Verification Call

I have received a call from 120-4851450(Aditya) speaking from Insurance Verification Dept. They are asking about our investments in LIC Policy/Other Policy details. They asked me whether my insurance agent is giving me any information on Bonus, Dividends and other Benefits issued on my policy and said that Govt. has given me Rs. 105279 bonus amount and want to verify my details so that they can send money to me.

From his language, he appears to be a fake caller. This is the third consecutive call.
Earlier also I had received similar, two calls, with mobile Nos.

They want me send me a cheque of Rs. 25000 to a company with name"Beyond Share Yatra Dream"

Please do the verification and stop such frauds.
Some one can reveal confidential information and may loose money to such people.

Mahesh Upadhye - Goa
DAYAKAR

Jul 26, 2014

LIC POLICY BONUS CLAIMINGFAKE CALL

I REACEIVED A CALL ON 26/07/2014 PH NO +91 8750952083 AT 10;59 AM SHE TOLD THAT YOUR LIC POLICY BONUS CLAIMING ,SHE GIVING FRAD INFORMATION .HER LANGUAGE VERY RASH &VERY DISTURBENCE .I DOUT FULL SO SHE DISCONNET MY CALL .BE AWARE OF THESE KIND OF CALLS .POLICE DEPT INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE AND REVERT THE STATUS .
THANKS & REGARDS
K.DAYAKAR REDDY
09949 158 158
HYDERABAD
Gauravraikannojia

Jul 24, 2014

Fake call

I got call from Insurance verification department of India , and this phone no -+911409300502' this call me and asking detail my old life policy and approach new policy . So is fake person plz do,t pic the phone .
wasarekar

Jul 23, 2014

FAKE CALL

i have received call from insurance vitrification authority from Delhi his phone no. was 9350772432 at 11.30 and 14.18 hrs on 23.07.2014, they was asking that your insurance agent are not giving bonus to you have won bonus of 1.4 lakhs. you will get your amount.by us. they have asked my address. i have given my new address. Kindly investigate.my no. ( 9224641539)
kulathingal

Jul 11, 2014

Fake call -LIC bonus

I have received a call from 07836813795( Riya Joshi, Pne) & 08377049392(Aditya Agarwal, Mumbai) speaking from insurance verification department. they asked whether my insurance Agent is giving me any information on Bonus, dividends and other benefits issued on my policy and said that govt has given me some bonus amount and want to verify my details so that they can send money to me.

When i asked details about my policy details they are unable to tell . They said if i want to get money on policy then i will have to tell they for verification. If i don't want the money then don;t tell.

From his language he appears to be a fake caller.

Please do the verification and stop such frauds. Some one can reveal confidential information and may loose money to such peoples

Haridasan.M , Bangalore. (9916937325)

care@irctc.co.in - i have missing my opt
    hiiiiii.i'm missing opt nd i'm new user pls help...
    MAHAESCHOLARSHIP - cant get scholership
    sir, i am hodgar sangita from prec loni ,i cant get...
    Municipal Corporation,Visakhapatnam - Removal of Garbage
    Garbage is not being removed from the road. The road is...
    BMTC - Misconduct of Conductor
    I have boarded bus from Doddkasandra to bnshankari,...
    RTO Mumbai - RTO Mumbai Complaint
    RTO Towing Vehicle at Dadar number MH04B9578 was towing...
    power bank- Order #20640345 - Payment Issue
    I HAVE BOOKED A POWER BANK FOR RS.120/- AND AFTER SEVERAL...
    IRCTC - Amount not refunded
    Hi , I tried booking tickets using irctc the amount get...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - Still delivery in not delivered
    My name is srinivas and i have ordered from snapdeal and...
    BSNL rajasthan - broad band
    07453230564 no's broad band mostly down , staff make...