Insurance Verification Department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Insurance Verification Department

Mohania

Aug 30, 2014

VERIFICATION OF CELL NUMBERS/CALLERS CLAIMING TO BE FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED CALLS FROM PERSONS CLAIMING TO BE FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, AND PROMISING ME OF PAYMENT OF LOYALTY BONUS ACCRUED TOWARDS MY INVESTMENT TOWARDS INSURANCE POLICIES. THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE: 9871835812 AND 7503097200.
KINDLY CONFIRM WHETHER THESE NUMBERS BELONG TO INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT AND THE NAME OF PERSONS/OFFICERS OF INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, TO WHOM THESE NUMBERS BELONG TO.

Aug 28, 2014

LIC additional bonus fake call

I got a call from Vinay Kumar ( mobile no. 08130926054 ) regarding LIC additional bonus. He said that LIC has declared additional bonus and to make demand draft he need my details. He gave me contact details of his accountant (Abhishek Malhotra : 08750952083 ) and asked to to give him a code ( BT00139847 ) and give all the detail so he can make demand draft of LIC additional premium.
This is fake call ..I called him ten times and finally he started speaking bad words about me and my family. They do not share any address. Even they will not tell their name and location details. They will ask your personal details and try to hack your bank accounts. Please do not share any personal details to them.

I guess this name and numbers are fake..do share any personal details..they will have your basic details like name and address which they have got by hacking any website.
rajesh_advancesystem

Aug 26, 2014

Fake Call for Additional bounis on lic policy

I received a call form +91 9312471088 said that he Mr. Sunil Saxena from Central Government Insurance Authority, Bangalore Branch. Actual call from Delhi location and connection by the same of Shiv Laxmi. Was asking me about my bank detail and other IT information for releasing addition bonus of insurance policy.

Please be care full. It's fake call and they wants to hack my bank account to get money.
jadhavjj

Aug 25, 2014

Call from insurance authority

I got a call from ms pooja sharma from phone no +91 -11-496008000 stating that my lic policy bonus is claimed by my agent and he is not informing me abou this. She stared asking me my address, telephone no etc. I given these details and then she asked me about my policy nos. I refused to share. Then she told me the file no URL94730 and BT007931 to note that and further told that somebody name mrs divya Pandey will call you for verification. Kindly tell me , is it fake or not?

j.j,.jadhav
Shakti Gandhi

Aug 18, 2014

Fake call from Insurance Verification Department ph.no.9212525344

I have received a fake call from no.9212525344 claiming they are from Insurance Verification Department and that my agent have applied to receive the bonus amount which i have got from my policy return.And if i want to receive the amount without going it to agent ,then i have to verify policy,for verification he has taken details of policy and then asked for 3 proofs to get the amount,proofs were
1. Pancard Copy
2.Identification Voter ID
3.FGI evidence
So i thought that its a fake call and hang it off...
Government or concerned autority should take a note of it and catch them.
Rajeshwar rao MVS

Aug 16, 2014

call from insurance service department

Today I received a call from a lady claiming that she is calling from Insurance Service Department.She told me that the agent from whom I had taken policy is claiming extra loyalty benefit which is due to me by affixing his agent code and she wanted to know whether the agent had my permission to take the money.When I replied in negative she asked me whether I want the bonus amount to be paid to me and in case I want it she explained the procedure and documents to be submitted etc and promised to deactivate agents code on the file pertaining to extra loyalty bonus.When I replied that obviously every one wants the amount to be paid to them selves, she told me that she will deactivate agents code and confirmed me after 2 minutes that it has been done.I do not remember the ladys full name but it was some thing like Neetu.New code given by her is BT-59323/F
She then transferred the call to one Mr.Vineet Pathak who claimed that he is Development Officer.He wanted me to send a cheque in favour of HDFC Insurance company Ltd for Rs30,000/ and told me that a dummy policy will be issued in my name and dead line for the policy will be 25-10-2014.After that date Rs.30,000/ along with extra loyalty bonus amount of Rs1,86,653 since I never had any policy with HDFC insurance co.Ltd. and had policies with LIC of India.only.He informed that I nshould send all the needed documents through courier to HDFC.
Mr.Vineet Pathak mobile number is 09136849328 Thye address for courier is Ajay Thakur,HDFC Insurance coLtd Dhanwant Shopping Complex,MANDI Himachal Pradesh -175001
I strongly feel that it was a fradulant call to lure me and that Rs.30000/ cheque may be encashed by them or it may be a single premium payment for which they will get their commission.The call lasted almost for 45-50 minutes.
I refused to send the documents along with cheque but asked them to send me cheque vfor 30%amount which as per their version I am entitled to get Rs.55995.90.
It is requested that this complaint may please be looked into.
pamma

Aug 14, 2014

Refund of Lic Policies

I received 10 calls today from Avnash Mishra 1204958350 and then Arcita Singh 099589-26236 INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT,MUBAI, BHARTI AXA LIFE INSURENCE COMPANY BY BHARTI AIRTEL to deposit Rs.22392/ for a new Policy for a new policy for cancelling the old policies.I am confused,plz. tell me the reality,what should I do.

Parmjit
14-08-2014
Pravam

Aug 9, 2014

Fake call from central government insurance authority

I got a call today about some bonus that the insurance agents have fraudulently arranged to be transferred to their account and I would give only 20% of the amount post maturity of the policies. Instead she was offering me to process the payment via demand draft should I opt for such. I declined to give her any of my personal information. She got angry on that. Never the less I am glad I walked out of it. Number is 7836813795. She promised that her manager Adithya Agarwal would call to complete the process.

Seetharam.
pride

Aug 2, 2014

Insurance verefication department phone no.9136460210

i have got Numbersof call from this number 9136460210 and agent said that he is from insurance department and hes said me for the bonous amount of policy ...and the main thing is this i have no policy then i gave that bastered well to eat...if any of you got a call from that just ask him that kabhi tumhare baap ne bhi tumhari maa ki insurance karwai hai jisne tere jaisa .......(u can use any word here for that ass whole)... jamma hai...beware from fraud calls
hemnarain

Aug 1, 2014

Fake call Probably

I got call today that i have got policy matured against LIC amounting around 6Lakhs. They verified my name , my date of birth, my father's name. They told that thye are talking from IVDI ,Barakhamba Road , Delhi. His contact no was 1409304444. I hope It is a fake call and pursue the matter.

HEMNARAIN Singh
vinod kumar rapolu

Jul 31, 2014

fake call that i have received dividend

I got call today that i have received dividend on my lic policy of Rs.125625.10 and if i pay premium to future general i insurance company for the sum of Rs.25,000/- then they will login from file and process to receive my amount to my address or as ecs to my bank and the have verified by pan card and voter id details and they have given their address as meenakshi Jain insurance verification department , jeevan Tara apartments , kannad place, New Delhi and their cont nos as 070-42496934.and employe code as MJ 982001 i hope it is a fake call and pursue the matter
maheshuv1

Jul 30, 2014

Insurance Verification Call

I have received a call from 120-4851450(Aditya) speaking from Insurance Verification Dept. They are asking about our investments in LIC Policy/Other Policy details. They asked me whether my insurance agent is giving me any information on Bonus, Dividends and other Benefits issued on my policy and said that Govt. has given me Rs. 105279 bonus amount and want to verify my details so that they can send money to me.

From his language, he appears to be a fake caller. This is the third consecutive call.
Earlier also I had received similar, two calls, with mobile Nos.

They want me send me a cheque of Rs. 25000 to a company with name"Beyond Share Yatra Dream"

Please do the verification and stop such frauds.
Some one can reveal confidential information and may loose money to such people.

Mahesh Upadhye - Goa
DAYAKAR

Jul 26, 2014

LIC POLICY BONUS CLAIMINGFAKE CALL

I REACEIVED A CALL ON 26/07/2014 PH NO +91 8750952083 AT 10;59 AM SHE TOLD THAT YOUR LIC POLICY BONUS CLAIMING ,SHE GIVING FRAD INFORMATION .HER LANGUAGE VERY RASH &VERY DISTURBENCE .I DOUT FULL SO SHE DISCONNET MY CALL .BE AWARE OF THESE KIND OF CALLS .POLICE DEPT INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE AND REVERT THE STATUS .
THANKS & REGARDS
K.DAYAKAR REDDY
09949 158 158
HYDERABAD
Gauravraikannojia

Jul 24, 2014

Fake call

I got call from Insurance verification department of India , and this phone no -+911409300502' this call me and asking detail my old life policy and approach new policy . So is fake person plz do,t pic the phone .
wasarekar

Jul 23, 2014

FAKE CALL

i have received call from insurance vitrification authority from Delhi his phone no. was 9350772432 at 11.30 and 14.18 hrs on 23.07.2014, they was asking that your insurance agent are not giving bonus to you have won bonus of 1.4 lakhs. you will get your amount.by us. they have asked my address. i have given my new address. Kindly investigate.my no. ( 9224641539)
kulathingal

Jul 11, 2014

Fake call -LIC bonus

I have received a call from 07836813795( Riya Joshi, Pne) & 08377049392(Aditya Agarwal, Mumbai) speaking from insurance verification department. they asked whether my insurance Agent is giving me any information on Bonus, dividends and other benefits issued on my policy and said that govt has given me some bonus amount and want to verify my details so that they can send money to me.

When i asked details about my policy details they are unable to tell . They said if i want to get money on policy then i will have to tell they for verification. If i don't want the money then don;t tell.

From his language he appears to be a fake caller.

Haridasan.M , Bangalore. (9916937325)
spdatasoft

Jul 9, 2014

Regarding fake call

Dear,
i received today fake call from insurance verification dept. (new delhi)
he told me that your am is ok of Rs. 147548, have you asked any body from LIC or not.
According to call , i fill that this is fake call, when i asked for information about them, he asked, i will cancel your Insurance & you can't receive your Am by your agent or Company in future.

call no :
01148981400.

plz. trace these:
call time: 11:20AM & 11:25 AM
Dated : 8/7/2014
pshetty20

Jun 16, 2014

fraud call for profir booking98

i received a call from shruti sharma (contact - 9953484018 ) from Delhi asking whether i want to cancel or claim profit booking for my endoment poilcy. i did give her my birth date. after investigating i found this call to be fake.
akapil79

May 31, 2014

fraud call received

I have also received a fake call - saying calling from IRDA Life insurance department and divedents are here for canceltion.
I afraid of this all as they were already having all the correct data like pan number,DOB home address etc .. what is this rubish happening ..
Rakesh.jais

May 15, 2014

Fake call for Insurance Verification Department

I have received a call from 9560791862 & some one was speaking from insurance verification department. He asked whether my insurance Agent is giving me any information on Bonus, dividends and other benefits issued on my policy and said that govt has given me some bonus amount and want to verify my details so that he can send money to me.

When i asked details about him then he said i can't verify with him and if i want to get money on policy then i will have to tell him for verification. If i don't want the money then don;t tell.

From his language he appears to be a fake caller.

Please do the verification and stop such frauds. Some one can reveal confidential information and may loose money to such peoples.
skp ngp

May 3, 2014

call for policy detail

We received call from lady saying she is from all india insurance verification department Delhi office which comes under central government, and she received LIC insurance file for rejection of money back policy of my mothers name bcoz we have not claimed for money . When we ask for policy no. she refused to tell saying call is recording we can't tell. and in turn asking for our policy no. saying that then only file will get open and she can verify with all detail & cancel our rejection order and then only we can get 100% money.and today is last date for it.The callers no. displayed was +911409303606.
How could these fake people get our phone no. and detail ? some strict action should have to take against this. Request to authorised department please look into this matter seriously. many people are worried .
Shivakumar kumbhar

Apr 12, 2014

dividend against lic policy

I recd call from 9654442839 about the dividend and saying that the person is from lic and collected details about the policy.he said I will get some good amount as dividend from lic.After that I recd call from another cell 9654433529 saying that if u buy a policy by hdfc life insurance u will get dividends from lic
kindly confirm what is this or any froud
Asha Gedam

Apr 3, 2014

Policy Details

I have been receiving calls from Delhi "SAYING THEY WANT TO VERIFY THE POLICY". The caller's number is displayed as 1409303608. Please confirm the gen unity of this call.
pankajpoddar

Mar 30, 2014

Fake call for LIC divident

I am receiving regular fake calls from a number 919643218848 for dividend of LIC.
The lady use to say that u will loose ur dividend if u will not say ur policy no.of LIC.
Pl. see what is this

Pankaj Kr Poddar
Faridabad
donas

Feb 22, 2014

call for policy cancellation & dividend refund

I recieved a call from Some Mr. Malhotra (refused to give his no ) today somewhere in the afternoon, saying that they will cancel the LIC policy and recover the amount or else the Money will go to the government. They had all the Policy No & Details too . Also the caller was trying to entertain with nonsensical jokes. I have the strong feeling that the call was Bogus. But can these people get the Policy details & can they misuse it.

Ibps - Regarding online form Submission
    Yesterday I was trying to fill online form from morning...
    Airtel Recharge - I want recharge or money back
    Yesterday I recharged my airtel number with rs.50 via...
    Sundirect - NOT CHANGING FILIM
    IN SURYAACTION CHANNEL CHEATING TO CUSTOMERS .IN THIS...
    Ibps - NAME WRONG ENTERED
    I have applied IBPS CWE-CLERK 2014 on 01-09-2014, but I...
    ABN AMRO Credit Card - card issued in my name but not mine
    My brother got a call starting that a credit card is...
    Godrej GDP V5195 DLX - Replacement of Refridgerator
    Application no.-1804401, Customer no.-2284037, Dated:...
    Idea Cellular Ltd - Wrong billing
    Dear Sir / Madam, I have taken a...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - not got adhar card or enrol.
    name- govind father name- rajendra dob- 10-07-1996...