Insurance Verification Department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Insurance Verification Department

DAYAKAR

Jul 26, 2014

LIC POLICY BONUS CLAIMINGFAKE CALL

I REACEIVED A CALL ON 26/07/2014 PH NO +91 8750952083 AT 10;59 AM SHE TOLD THAT YOUR LIC POLICY BONUS CLAIMING ,SHE GIVING FRAD INFORMATION .HER LANGUAGE VERY RASH &VERY DISTURBENCE .I DOUT FULL SO SHE DISCONNET MY CALL .BE AWARE OF THESE KIND OF CALLS .POLICE DEPT INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE AND REVERT THE STATUS .
THANKS & REGARDS
K.DAYAKAR REDDY
09949 158 158
HYDERABAD
Gauravraikannojia

Jul 24, 2014

Fake call

I got call from Insurance verification department of India , and this phone no -+911409300502' this call me and asking detail my old life policy and approach new policy . So is fake person plz do,t pic the phone .
wasarekar

Jul 23, 2014

FAKE CALL

i have received call from insurance vitrification authority from Delhi his phone no. was 9350772432 at 11.30 and 14.18 hrs on 23.07.2014, they was asking that your insurance agent are not giving bonus to you have won bonus of 1.4 lakhs. you will get your amount.by us. they have asked my address. i have given my new address. Kindly investigate.my no. ( 9224641539)
kulathingal

Jul 11, 2014

Fake call -LIC bonus

I have received a call from 07836813795( Riya Joshi, Pne) & 08377049392(Aditya Agarwal, Mumbai) speaking from insurance verification department. they asked whether my insurance Agent is giving me any information on Bonus, dividends and other benefits issued on my policy and said that govt has given me some bonus amount and want to verify my details so that they can send money to me.

When i asked details about my policy details they are unable to tell . They said if i want to get money on policy then i will have to tell they for verification. If i don't want the money then don;t tell.

From his language he appears to be a fake caller.

Haridasan.M , Bangalore. (9916937325)
spdatasoft

Jul 9, 2014

Regarding fake call

Dear,
i received today fake call from insurance verification dept. (new delhi)
he told me that your am is ok of Rs. 147548, have you asked any body from LIC or not.
According to call , i fill that this is fake call, when i asked for information about them, he asked, i will cancel your Insurance & you can't receive your Am by your agent or Company in future.

call no :
01148981400.

plz. trace these:
call time: 11:20AM & 11:25 AM
Dated : 8/7/2014
pshetty20

Jun 16, 2014

fraud call for profir booking98

i received a call from shruti sharma (contact - 9953484018 ) from Delhi asking whether i want to cancel or claim profit booking for my endoment poilcy. i did give her my birth date. after investigating i found this call to be fake.
akapil79

May 31, 2014

fraud call received

I have also received a fake call - saying calling from IRDA Life insurance department and divedents are here for canceltion.
I afraid of this all as they were already having all the correct data like pan number,DOB home address etc .. what is this rubish happening ..
Rakesh.jais

May 15, 2014

Fake call for Insurance Verification Department

I have received a call from 9560791862 & some one was speaking from insurance verification department. He asked whether my insurance Agent is giving me any information on Bonus, dividends and other benefits issued on my policy and said that govt has given me some bonus amount and want to verify my details so that he can send money to me.

When i asked details about him then he said i can't verify with him and if i want to get money on policy then i will have to tell him for verification. If i don't want the money then don;t tell.

From his language he appears to be a fake caller.

Please do the verification and stop such frauds. Some one can reveal confidential information and may loose money to such peoples.
skp ngp

May 3, 2014

call for policy detail

We received call from lady saying she is from all india insurance verification department Delhi office which comes under central government, and she received LIC insurance file for rejection of money back policy of my mothers name bcoz we have not claimed for money . When we ask for policy no. she refused to tell saying call is recording we can't tell. and in turn asking for our policy no. saying that then only file will get open and she can verify with all detail & cancel our rejection order and then only we can get 100% money.and today is last date for it.The callers no. displayed was +911409303606.
How could these fake people get our phone no. and detail ? some strict action should have to take against this. Request to authorised department please look into this matter seriously. many people are worried .
Shivakumar kumbhar

Apr 12, 2014

dividend against lic policy

I recd call from 9654442839 about the dividend and saying that the person is from lic and collected details about the policy.he said I will get some good amount as dividend from lic.After that I recd call from another cell 9654433529 saying that if u buy a policy by hdfc life insurance u will get dividends from lic
kindly confirm what is this or any froud
Asha Gedam

Apr 3, 2014

Policy Details

I have been receiving calls from Delhi "SAYING THEY WANT TO VERIFY THE POLICY". The caller's number is displayed as 1409303608. Please confirm the gen unity of this call.
pankajpoddar

Mar 30, 2014

Fake call for LIC divident

I am receiving regular fake calls from a number 919643218848 for dividend of LIC.
The lady use to say that u will loose ur dividend if u will not say ur policy no.of LIC.
Pl. see what is this

Pankaj Kr Poddar
Faridabad
donas

Feb 22, 2014

call for policy cancellation & dividend refund

I recieved a call from Some Mr. Malhotra (refused to give his no ) today somewhere in the afternoon, saying that they will cancel the LIC policy and recover the amount or else the Money will go to the government. They had all the Policy No & Details too . Also the caller was trying to entertain with nonsensical jokes. I have the strong feeling that the call was Bogus. But can these people get the Policy details & can they misuse it.
donas

Feb 22, 2014

call for policy cancellation & dividend Refund

navroop7

Feb 19, 2014

Fake verifiaction calls

i am from punjab and i received a lot of call of this type recently .there are mainly 3 person who spoke (1 lady), they change most of the number but usually i saw 1141229600 number .They first strictly asked for the owner/ my dad whose name is on the directory,
after that they saw if i am that person or not, If i say yes They continue, Otherwise they hangup on me most of the time. First time i belive them and say that my father is not home please call later. They were willingly to call 4 times as i keep saying them that.
After that another day another person called from another number any say can he talk to my dad, I say its me talking, What do you want and they keep saying about sir, we are taking from ... city nearby you and we have to verify your policy number. I saw bogus verification coming and I say to him That I know His number and I will Inform the police about this . But he starting laugh and say do what ever you want to do. Then he started calling rude words in hindi and show me how correct I am. As call center agents can never speak rude to customer.
I had been irritated from these calls , They are keep coming on the landline. Please either capture those bastards or we have just one solution left to cut out the landline phone
rahul_1234

Feb 14, 2014

Fake or authentic not sure : call from LIC Office

I have received a call from a person named "Rahul" mentioned his identity as working for central govt insurance verification department working at delhi.His mobile no is 8010555928 as per record this number belongs to delhi and reliance GSM phone. Other number is 7836066458 which he is using.
He said my LIC policies money has been invested in Delhi metro and they earned huge profit so for my all policies i have got ~2 .5 Lakh bonus which is to be released. he says if he send this money through agent through whom i have taken policy then i will be receiving only 22% of this amount. to get full money i have to take new policy to get customer ID which is given by some department. to do so i have to buy 30,000 insurance policy from reliance or birla sun life for 45 days. during this 45 days i will be getting code/ ID. later i can cancel policy. and then rahul will link my id with my LIC policy and i will get full 2,.5 lakh money to my account...

where i have doubt
1. he say he is govt employee ..but in govt offices normally BSNL landline phone are there but this fellow is having reliance
2. he almost called me for 20 times...i do not think any govt official will chase this much
3. why he is doing not very clear..it is against the LIC company rules.
4. my insurance policies amount is only ~2lakh ..can i get this much bonus...
5. i heard so many people's voice and they were also talking to other peoples, it was not looking like govt office atmosphere

If any there who is having such experience may help me...whether it is fake or what
vibhaskarn

Jan 31, 2014

Fake call from Insurance department

Hello sir,

I got a call from govt. Insurance department and the person was asking which policy I hold.

He was asking me why your company has not provided dividend/bonus even though you are paying since 5 years at the rate of 2 thousand per months.

He was saying that he wanted to launch a complaint to the company and he was very busy to file it today itself. Though I was not aware of such thing
I gave my name ,date of birth, my father name and date of birth but I didn’t revealed by policy number I did’nt remember.

So he told me that he will call me again by tomorrow .

I got a call from this number :01203996315

Kindly tell me if it is fake or not?

Vibhas Karn
cpprakash

Jan 30, 2014

Call from AIIV

I just received a call from some Mr Kausal /or mr kushal from All India Insurance Verification, Hyderabad on my landline regarding some payment for some amount which some agent had used it for investing in share and the dividend to be paid to us. Is it a fraud or something else.
Amit G

Aug 2, 2013

Insurance Corporation Verification

I just now received a call from nos. (011- 65096740). The lady on other side very rudely told that, she is calling from Insurance Corporation and wanted to know if I am having any problem with private insurance policy service provider. When I asked are you calling from LIC (Life Insurance Corporation), she just said " She is from public sector Insurance Corporation.

God knows from where she got my name and mobile number. On further asking who are you and what authority you have to ask with whom I have policy - immaterial whether private or public?

She again rudely said "Agar public company ke saath nahin chal rahi to rehne do (leave it)". After that she banged the phone.

Why would any public insurance company would do that?
ishar

Jul 19, 2013

lic insurance

i have recieved call from t.p. aggrawal. (ivd. manager). he said that i want to know some details about my address d.o.b, etc. he said that some lic senior citizen growth fund will alloted to me. his mob number is 08130774907. he gave his address is jeevan park. 2nd floor. conaught place delhi. any body tell me, why he called me n after know infomation detail of my address. n dob. what he will do. plz reply. my main id sonilove83@gmail.com
Parvinderkhanuja

Jun 24, 2013

Insurance Verification Department

Just now got the call form Insurance Verification Department and caller was telling me that this is verification call , and asked me that if i have any policy with any company.

I told them that pls give me that for which policy provider you are calling and what is my policy number .. other wise i will call police... suddenly they cut the phone ..

Parvinder
Sunanda Bal

Mar 7, 2013

Fake call for LIC

I received two calls at interval of 15 min from person called"NIDHI" from IVD ( A central govt. Office for LIC was what I was told) The number registered on my caller ID was 1409305242/48 asking me to give me my policy details as my dividend of Rs.143000/- pendingwhich was invested by my agent in share market. I wanted to know more details about the IVD and the person called NIDHI was angry and said that she is going to cancel my claim and today is the last day for it. Since I do not have any LIC policy except one under tax saving scheme for Rs 10000/- only. I was very sure that this must be a fake call so I just want to inform about this and many people would have fallen prey to this type of call.That is why I am giving the Tel NO if it is any Help for others.

Sunanda Bal
Mrpl Send email

Oct 24, 2012

fake call for policy cancellation and dividend refund

I got a call on 12-13th October and I applied for cancellation of my existing policy. Please advise if it is fraud what is to be done.

nsm
Arti Bahl Send email

Oct 24, 2012

fake call for policy cancellation and dividend refund

I am also getting these calls
I got one today from 01164784910
They have details of my policy also
Ajaysabharwal Send email

Oct 9, 2012

fake call for policy cancellation and dividend refund

I also received a call from insurance department asking me whether my policy is working fine or not when i asked him his name he told me his name (Vikas) and when i asked hi contact number hi told that he don't have any mobile and also refused to give office contact number and when i asked him to connect me with his senior he told me that " there is no senior here". it was clear from the ways he was talking to me that he wasn't from any insurance department. When i asked about his office address he gave the following address

Office No. 61, Noida, Sec-3.
I often receive calls from these so called Insurance Department and when i asked him why there have so many calls from your department his reply was that " sometimes the data gets lost so they call again for verification, " which was not satisfactory reply for me.If there is such govt. agency in real, then why don't they have any any backup facility for their data protection rather than calling again and again to customers. If anybody has same problem kindly let me know. My email id is ajaysabharwal2287@gmail.com

I want to know that whether there is any insurance department office at the above address.
Ajay

jabong.com - Re:Courier Service
    Hey Nethasha My sincere apologies for the inconvenience...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Nikita_jb, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    mp online - reg payment of medical allowance and pm bill
    sir, i visited several time at chmo office for my...
    SSC - PART 2 REGISTRATION PROBLEM
    SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED PART-1 REGISTRATION(Combined Higher...
    Lt.Governor,DELHI, - Water Contamination
    Would like to bring to your kind attention the water...
    CBSE - duplicate 12th passing certificate
    sir/mam i am Sunita kumari Singh d/o Sri. Satyendra Singh...
    SMDR Builder - Cheating Customer
    Hi, This builder is 100% fraud, they will keep telling...
    Religare Health Insurance - ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
    Dear Deepak, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...
    Poorvika mobiles - selling defective pieces
    i bought lava tablet last year. from day one it have...