Insurance Verification Department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Insurance Verification Department

naipal86

Bonus ammount

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED CALLS FROM PERSONS AnanyaSharma / Karan singh CLAIMING TO BE FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, AND PROMISING ME OF PAYMENT OF LOYALTY BONUS ACCRUED TOWARDS MY INVESTMENT TOWARDS INSURANCE POLICIES. THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE: Delhi number - 01148529560,01148529530,01148529500. KINDLY CONFIRM WHETHER THESE NUMBERS BELONG TO INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT AND THE NAME OF PERSONS/OFFICERS OF INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, TO WHOM THESE NUMBERS BELONG
Ananya Sharma
Karan singh
naipal86

Bonus ammount

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED CALLS FROM PERSONS AnanyaSharma / Karan singh CLAIMING TO BE FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, AND PROMISING ME OF PAYMENT OF LOYALTY BONUS ACCRUED TOWARDS MY INVESTMENT TOWARDS INSURANCE POLICIES. THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE: Delhi number - 01148981330. KINDLY CONFIRM WHETHER THESE NUMBERS BELONG TO INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT AND THE NAME OF PERSONS/OFFICERS OF INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, TO WHOM THESE NUMBERS BELONG
Ananya Sharma
Karan singh
aman singh rawat

Dec 16, 2014

Rough language used by the insurance verification caller

I received a call from someone called Rajeev Mittal from Navi Mumbai enquiring about whether I have taken any life insurance policy from any company. When I replied no, he said it is not possible. He even said that I am making a fool of him that even after being a salaried employee I have not done any insurance policy.I told him again and again that there is no insurance done and he kept on talking in the roughest possible language to me and said I can do whatever I want and that he would see it. His tone was very rough and harsh. I beleive such people should people and call centres should be questioned by the authority who disturb the office public and unnecessarily waste the company's man hour. The number he called from was +911409807970.
rahul9932

Dec 14, 2014

infermatian regarding our officer shruti jadhav

shruti jadhav from irda service department call me and told me to deposit 28000 thousand in the name of standard equatian
as per his call i deposited said amount through check
now again she told me my total amount is ready to depatch but therefor i have depositited amount of rs. 2 lac in the name of arcade ecsure company
and also sakshi goyanka from income tax deparment call me and told me to deposit said amount
so plz guide me urgent
my mo. 9970178279
ashutog

Insurance Verification Department

same here. The Number was 9136263301. The girl on the other side named herself Trisha Gupta.
2meetram

Dec 12, 2014

Call Received from Insurance Verification Dept.

Fake call or it is real please suggest.
Miss Neha is calling me and asking for my policy detail.
Please do the needful if someone has knowledge about this. 08459173494 is the number of Miss Neha.
trini

Dec 12, 2014

call from life insurance verification

Have been getting regular calls from someone claiming to be from the life insurance verification department of the government of India wanting to talk to my father who passed away recently asking for his policy details. Initially we thought there might be some genuine inquiry being done by his insurance company. However, after talking to informed people around we were told that these were indeed phishing calls.
Today someone called Rajiv Bhatia called up from 9810992941. I'll like to file a complaint.
nkaushik

Dec 6, 2014

Taken personal details

My father got a call yesterday from the no. 9212625724 some Mr Gupta from Insurance Verification Department. He asked all the personal details from him like his PAN card, Date of Birth, his retirement PPP no. etc. & gave one code no saying that you will get a call within 24 hrs from Mr .......& confirm him the code no. which was given and not to reveal anyone else otherwise he will lose his money. Then in the late evening he got call from Mr.......(same person told by him) and my father confirmed him that code. Then he said you will receive a cheque of some amount by tomorrow after verification of the details.
When my father told me all this. I called up from my father's mobile the same no. 9212625724... the person said he is mr R K Saxena and started asking that who I am & all. I told him I need your details becoz yesterday my father got a call from this number. He asked who called what was his name etc. and he disconnected the mobile. then i tried a lot it was going busy. After some time i got call from the same number the person said i am assistant to Mr Saxena & he is busy in a meeting. I told him but just now he spoke to me how come he is in a meeting. I asked him which is this company. He said this is central government Insurance authority. I asked him about mR Gupta ...he said he might be in verification depart. he said Mr saxena will talk to you after some time. Then after ~10 minutes i got a call from Mr Saxena. He wanted to know what Mr Gupta & other person told you. I said that he was telling about some cheque but we didnt receive any cheque ..he said no its government department...it take time...they first would verify your details etc. & then he disconnected. We have serious doubt that it must be the fake call. They have already taken all personal details from my father. Is there anything that they can do ? or they can cheat. Pl.advise. what to do in this case.
Nirmala
chaitanyakorde

Dec 1, 2014

Phishing call claiming to be from Insurance Verification Department

I received a call from Delhi claiming to be from Insurance Verification Department. Later, I confirmed this to be a phishing call. It was from a MTS Number: 9136968813 and requested to provide all policy numbers as I have a bonus amount of more than 1 Lakh INR. I did not communicate further as it was a phishing/fake call. Be Alert, Sensible and Vigilant.

Chaitanya
Ravindra Arora

Nov 25, 2014

Possibly fake organization/ people

Calling themselves "ICICI Club Services", address Mr. Mohinder Singh Malik, A-897 D, Baba Faridpuri, near Palika Dhaba, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008, demanding papers for encashing MetLife returns along with a cheque of half the yearly payment amount on the name of organization mentioned above.
The person on phone 8392976667 calling himself as Mr. Rajiv Agarwal, Sr.Fund Manager of "Government Insurance Verification Department".
I would be grateful if all these details given above are verified by you whether these are genuine and the demand for the money for encashing the policy right? They say it will be returned with the total amount payment.
Ravindra
PLGOENKA

Nov 24, 2014

Fraudulent Insurance Counseling

Received a call from a person claiming to be Abhishek Varma from no. 07838805355 of Insurance Counselling & Verification - calling for a supposed survey and advise if I was having any problems with any Insurance policies. Beware of such rascals.
chourasiya.r

Nov 22, 2014

Claim of insurance bonus

Today I got calls from 01409303606 and 0140934455, insurance verification department of LIC, stating that I have not claimed the bonus declared by LIC of India and the same is going to be cancelled soon. He asked for policy numbers and for verification Name and date of birth. He gave me one file number and wait for another call from his higher ups.

So far repeat call has not come so far. It seems to be a fake one. LIC may pl do not entertain these fraudulent activities and and protect our policies.
naresh3773

Nov 21, 2014

Fake call for additional bonus on lic policy

This is with reference to the telephone calls from unknown persons stating themselves as Insurance company representatives from New Delhi. The address they had provided on demand is The Insurance Verification Department, Building No.7, Road No.3, Barakhamba Road, near Kakbadi, New Delhi.

They are calling me to my land line number 0821-2487577 & 0821-2487578 from the past 2 months from this number (01409807522) and insisting that the policies held in my/family names in Life Insurance Company has been benefited about 40% returns for which i have to submit some records and have to take up one more policy from them issuing cheque for the new policy to avail the previous bonus to be credited into my bank account.

Sir i am smelling some foul smell in this matter and till today i had not committed with them. I wish they should not dupe the innocent public who are unaware about the greedy thoughts behind this gang.

When i contacted my friends who are Insurance company employees also narrated that the had also received complaints for the same matter from the customers.

Hope your good selves will take action into this matter and help out the public falling into this type of anti social elements jaws.

Today they had advised me to contact in this number. 09717358480 and she narrated her name as Shipra verma

With Regards,
Naresh.M.Patel

Surabhi Marbles
37/B2, 2nd Stage, Industrial Suburb,
Mysore South, Mysore-570008
9845127879 / 9742663998
prettyq52003

Nov 19, 2014

fake call from insurance verification department

I had received a call today 19th november 2014, from mr sudhir kumar saying that he had sent some letter and wanted to do some verifications about my father's policy. I asked him to tell him the policy number so that I am sure its not a fake call. This person wassuddenly so rude and told he is the one who ll question and I am supposed to answer him. He said if I dont give him the details, he's going to cancel the policy. Then I refused to give him details he was fighting and finally I told him i ll verify and give a police complaint and his phone number to police if it was a fake call. He said he ll cancel the policy and disconnected the call.. immediately a lady called back and started abusing and shouting I had to literally threaten her that ill give a police complaint about this.
( I had got similar call a week back from another number I kind of felt it was the same ladywho spoke to me. She was abusive then too)
Number from where I got call is 9573423043
nairprima2

Oct 31, 2014

Fraud calls

My dad passed away 12 years back. Receiving calls from a person claiming to be an LIC agent. he said my dad invested in shares and on that basis he invested in insurance policy,due for maturity soon. They did not provide the policy details, only gave file #IR000196. Last month, they informed that claim has been processed and that amount would be settled soon, they asked for bank details which we refused, we insisted on them sending demand draft, provided our address details. the persons refused to give their name or telephone number.
yesterday a person named RP Singh, called informing whether we received any money. Today a lady named ANkita Jain calls, informing that she is calling from Insurance verification dept and that she received insurance claim to be cancelled request.
She provided her ctc # 9871191774. She informed that today is last day and maybe stock agents had fooled us calling and informing the details, she informed that dad has insurance with Reliance Life Insurance (previous calls it was LIC).She informed if the policy is cancelled then 75% goes to charity and 25% in share brokers pocket.She stated the amount is 237961,which will get lapsed.She also asked for policy number,which we didnt have. She said in that case the policy maybe cancelled, adn that she will check with her superior on what best can be done.
She informed me that i need to submit muy moms 2 passport photos, 1ID proof, Death certificate of Dad,Residence proof, PAN card, once we submit these details they can try to link the new policy with the old one and transfer that money here. I informed i will check in the matter and then complain with IRDA and she informed that i can do it, and disconnected the call immediately.
She has already taken our address details, name and DOB of our family members.
Aseem Anand

Oct 28, 2014

Fake call

Recieved call from 9911059657 claimimng to be from Insurance Council of India . Pls check if this is genuine
suswsk

Oct 27, 2014

fake call from insurance verification department Bhartia AXA life

Last three days i am getting calls from insurance verification department ,Mrs Radhika Agrawal (09210857353/09210389068) saying that my insurance claim is pending and need to submit some documents for claim processing.

This is against policy of my father who has expired three years back. I dont know about this policy and i donot have any details of the same.

I want to find out from where and which place these calls are coming

regards,

Sujit
chandangarg1

Oct 20, 2014

Fake call- LIC loyalty bonus

Similar to many of ur cases, i recd a call from one Öm Srivastava claiming to be from Insurance Verification Dept, Delhi Head Office. The caller claimed that I have earned a loyalty bonus on my existing LIC Insurance policy to the tune of about Rs 1,70,000. and that my agent has conveyed a cancellation request from my side. So to cancel that request and receive two cheques totalling to 1,70,000, i must get a new policy of hdfc life insurance for which i must send them a cheque of rs 28000 along with other documents by courier today only. I even told him that i'm finding it hard to believe the genuineness of the call. But then he somehow told me some stories and I almost believed the non sense they gave me. Thanking heavens that i decided to check it out on net before proceeding any further.
Bastards, all of them..
saurabh51288

Oct 20, 2014

Fake call for dividend refund for LIC

I got this call around 2.30PM today from the number 8459245969, saying that call is from insurance verification dept and some dividend refund is cancelled against your policy , so she would like to verify the details so that i could get the dividend, i immediately realized that something amiss, hence i told her that, first let me talk to my agent and then i will give u a call back. On calling the agent, he told that this is fake and and not to entertain such calls, beware from fraud calls.
S.V.DAMLE

Oct 18, 2014

Fake Call asking for Personal Information

Today, 18th October 2014 , I got a call from 011 42024600 , saying that he is speaking from verification dept. of L.I.C. and wants to verify my details. and that a bonus has been declared last year on my policy , and I have not yet claimed the bonus. Therefore, he wanted my personal details, such as Date of Birth , PAN Card No. etc. He was knowing my address!. I refused to give this information and asked him to send a letter. He said , L.I.C. has sent you a letter , one year back , and therefore, he wants to verify my details. After my refusal ,he 'warned' me that if I do not submit to personal details , My Annuity will stop. I told him that, in such a case, I will take up the matter with L.I.C.

S . V . DAMLE
Fraud catcher

Oct 17, 2014

Insurance verification

What level of frauds will people stoop to. Got a call from 8459051917 - some woman claiming to be from Insurance verification department - I asked her department with who ? and she said Central government - I started laughing and said this is the first time I am hearing about this department - and she realized her game was up - the funny part was she said - aap ko pata nahi to aap ko batane ki bi zaroorat nahi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAZY PEOPLE
ashok.shah161

Oct 16, 2014

fAKE CALLS IN THE NAME OF iNUSRANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT

Today at about 1 pm, I got a call from a no.+911204353900, saying that he was calling from Insurance Verification department and when I told him that I know that there is no such dept.and I will file a police complaint against the caller, he said that I can do whatever I can and banged down the phone to call again and challenge me to take police action if I can.
Is there any rule of law in our country or not ? Which govt.dept.can take action against such fake callers ?
Rahulsin

Oct 14, 2014

Fake Call from insurance varification Dept.

Hi All,

I have got call from 01203360200 and person saying he is calling from verification department of insuranace. When I ask him this department belongs to which goverment body then he is saying IRDA. He wants to get policy details(premium and DOB,etc.) when I ask him that if he is from insurance dept. then he can get these details from their bank then he is saying ok for premium details and policy number. However when I ask him that I am going to get help from police and put his call on surveillance then he disconnect call.
If anybody get such kind of calls, please do not give any detail before discuss with your insurance company with secure process.
Although if somebady do not know your name or any of your details like from which company you have an insurance policy, how can he would be an authorize person?
baldev49

Oct 9, 2014

Central Govt Insurance Verification Dept

Today at about 3-40PM, I got a call from No.0120-4962300 and the person calling told that he is from Central Govt Insurance Verification Department. He wanted to know details of my insurance policy so that he can help me in getting some amount which my insurance company or the agent do not want to disclose to me. When I asked that how he got my contact details (actually when he called, he confirmed whether it is Baldev Singh on line ! I asked him to let me know as to the policy No. which he is referring to but he insisted that first I will have to verify the details he is asking. The fact is that I do not have any insurance policy either from LIC or any other insurance company and I wonder why and for what he was calling me. Is there any Department - Police or some other Department who should verify credentials of such callers and take appropriate action so as to avoid fraud with the public.
V R Murari

Oct 7, 2014

Fake call from Central Govt Insurance authority.

I too was getting calla claiming from Central govt insurance authority quite a few occasions. Initially I was curious to know how they got my name and address, but all details pertaining to my address and other details were correct.I was told that an amount Rs 158856/ is due to me as bonus /dividend and I have to make a claim immediately otherwise the amount will be cancellation department and will be cancelled. This call was from Delhi. They have given phone numbers for contacting to get details . As per them the agent will be getting the amount if I do not act immediately. Next day I got another call from another person and she detailed the procedure to activate some code either through Star Solutions Ltd or HDFC Insurance .When I asked for details of the companies and other details for my verification they gave me their seniors number and the line went dead.
The best part of the case is that' I NEVER HAD AN INSURANCE POLICY'
I wonder who will investigate the frauds and take action.
V R Murari
Bangalore

toefl - TOEFL REGISTRATION FEE PAID BUT ORDER IS NOT RECEIVED
    TOEFL REGISTRATION FEE PAID BUT ORDER IS NOT...
    snapdeal - bad experiance
    in India worst social network site
    paytm - Did not receive my refund.
    My order number is 675752634. I had cancelled this order...
    ZEE TV - Kumkum bhagya
    Kumkum bhagya was one of my fav serial. But for last few...
    317349 - E-mail clarification
    I have doubt about following e-mail.So I need a detail...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - no proper infermation about personal loan
    I was been offered with a personal loan of 99000 and they...
    YEPME - shoes
    i want to cancle my oder no. 11233029
    Star Plus - Why this serials are buzzing up
    Star plus u hv only few serials which r really good. We...
    297521 - Capital via fraud
    The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which...