IOC/Indane gas, Kochi.Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about IOC/Indane gas, Kochi.Kerala

G.Gopakumar

Aug 18, 2013

Transfer of LPG Connection in Family Members Name During Lifetime of Customer

Sub: Transfer of LPG Connection in Family Members Name During Lifetime of Customer
On 17/08/2013, I have approached Divya Indane gas agency, to transfer my LPG connection to my sister, who is not in possession of LPG connection from any of the PSU Oil companies in her Household or Piped Natural Gas (PNG) connection from any CGD company.. As per the information avalable in the Official website of Indane, I have submitted written request with documents , viz, KYC of the Transferee, Proof of adress , Proof of Residence along with Original SV. The distributor is supposed to make a new SV after verifying the multiple connection. But he insisted to submit an undertaking( indemnity bond in Rs.100/- stamp paper, prepared by a Notary, addressed to Chief Area manger, Indane Area Office, IOC,Cochin-682036, and obtain Chief Area Managers approval in this undertaking for effecting transfer of connection ( just like Regularization of LPG connection in Third Party's name,)
The relevance of such an under taking /procedure is not available in the website. As such I requested him, to go through the latest instructions available in website in this regard, and a copy handed over to him. But he is not at all interested in verifying these instructions and informed me that without the written recommendation of the Area Manger, in the indemnity bond/ application, he will not transfer the connection to my sister.
Sir , in this context, kindly clarify:
(1) Whether the argument of the Distributor is correct and according to the latest rules/instructions framed by Indane?
(2) If so, why these procedures are not intimated to the customers through your Official website?
(3) shall I abide the instructions of Distributor or the instruction available in the website?
(4) In such transfer of LPG connection, shall I remit the Differential security deposit for the Cylinder(s) & Pressure Regulator between amount in old and the prevailing rate ?
(5) Eventhough I request to register my compliant in the complaint book available in the Distributors office, he refused to hand over the compliant book, stating that nature of this compliant is not pertaining to his service?
Sir I request an early clarification to the above points at the earliest , to proceed me. Also give suitable instruction to Divya Gas agency.
Gopakumar
joymon.s

Aug 16, 2013

not supplied refill cylinder and canslation refill booking

sir. I am P.Jagathamma consumer No;24876 Thamburatty Gas Agency Chirayinkeezh phone No:04702 640310 641310. I have booked for refill cylinder on 12-june-2013 booking No:294463.But not delivered refill cylinder till date. 01-01-2013 to16-08-2013 supplied three cylinder only.and another complaint I have booked for refill cylinder on12-june-2013 booking No:294463 use Indane automatic booking system but after 43 days to inform dear Indane customer, against your refill booking 294463 cancelled.date 23-july-2013. In which reason automatic booking system of my booking No:294463 is cancelled. Kindly inform me on which basic rule of this cancellation.My phone No;9495311507 email joymonjoy69@gmail.com
Philip Andrews Eliyas

May 3, 2013

CYLINDER NOT DELIVERED

my consumer number is 199, i have booked a cylinder on 22/04/2013 and received a message, booking for consumer number 199 is registered and the booking reference number is 289463 followed my another message on 29/04/2013, Dear indane customer, Against your refill booking 289463, cash memo 5316 generated, cylinder shall be delivered shortly. but on 02/05/2013 i got a text message telling that "dear Indane customer, against your refill booking 289463, cash memo 5316 cancelled".

sir may I know what the problem is, as I have not cancelled the booking its my right to know ?
markose

Apr 22, 2013

CYLINDER NOT DELEVERED

Ref:Consumer Number 6861 .MEZ AGENCY KIZHAKKAMPALAM
I have received a mobile message on 9/3/2013; at 14.29
Cylinder has been delivered against your refill booking 241313 with cash memo 1333 .
But today is 22/04/2013 and till date the above said delevry has not been happened . Now situation is alarming and I am desperately required cylinder ASAP.
saly

Nov 7, 2012

refill booking

I have received a message on 6/11/2012; 08.43 pm
Dear Indane customer, against your refill booking 337586 ,cash memo 1372 generated ,cylinder shall be delivered shortly.
I was waiting for my gas cylinder the whode day of 7th November.
The next message for me on 07.11.2012 time 12.40 pm
Cylinder has been delivered against your refill booking 337586 with cash memo 1372 .
Anoob N

Oct 11, 2012

Refill Booking

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BOOK GAS FROM 07/10/2012 THROUGH THE INDANE AUTOMATIC

BOOKING SYSTEM. BUT THE SYSTEM SAYS IT CANNOT BOOK NOW AND TO CONTACT THE AGENCY. WHEN

I TRIED TO CONTACT THE AGENCY OVER PHONE THEY WERE NOT ATTENDING TO THE PHONE, I

COULD NOT BOOK GAS TILL 11/10/2012. THE AGENCY IS MEZGAZ, KIZHAKKAMBALAM AND MY

CONSUMER NO. IS 5927. MY MOBILE NO. IS 9446740166 AND MY EMAIL ID IS anoobnago@gmail.com
Unnikrishnan Nair P.G

Sep 21, 2012

Improper delivery of cylinders

I am one of your consumers. My consumer no: is 10581. I had booked for refill cylinder on 26Th july but still hasn't recieved the refill.
My mobile no:is 8547145588.
When I called and inquired about the cylinders to my gas agency they didn't give appropriate answer and cut the phone before listening to me.
Hope immediate action will be taken
K.M. JOHNSON Send email

Sep 15, 2012

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BOOK GAS FROM 05/09/2012 TO THE INDANE AUTOMATIC

CONTACTED THE AGENCY, THEY SAY THEY CAN DO NOTHING. ANYWAY I

COULD NOT BOOK GAS TILL 16/09/2012. THE AGENCY IS MEZGAZ,

KIZHAKKAMBALAM AND MY

CONSUMER NO. IS 2701. MY MOBILE NO. IS 9447090932.

NOT
Rajeev B Send email

Sep 7, 2012

gas booked before one month not supplied till date

My consumer number is 12799. I have done on line booking on 24 July 2012, registration No. 207058.till date I have not being supplied with the gas refill. Customer care complaint no. 605214 dated 28 Aug 2012.I have complained to Area office Cochin on 07 Sep 2012. I have not got any satisfactory reply or the gas refill till date. 45 days have completed after booking. And the behaviour is also very rude and telling to come and collect the refill if you are urgent. They distribute the cylinders in odd hours to some customers

Rajeev B
Consumer No. 12799, CAPITAL GAS, Karthika, Chalakuzhi Road, Pattom palace PO, TVPM 04, Kerala
Sreedharan Pillai Send email

Aug 25, 2012

gas booked before one month not supplied till date

I am a consumer of Indane Gas in Trivandrum Capital Gas Agencies. I have booked for refill on 26-07-2012. Booking no is 207859. .But not delivered till date in spite of several reminders to the agency .Two cylinders are empty. On this Onam days, without getting the Gas I found it no means to manage My Consumer number is CG 16739 and name M.Sreedharan Pillai
Sunny Parampil Send email

Aug 25, 2012

gas booked before one month not supplied till date

I am Elsy Joseph. My custermor No 3485 with Arjun Gas, Keezhukara, Kozhencherry. Last I got the refill on 08 Jun 2012. I booked for a new refill before 60 days. Uptill they didn't delivered the cylinder. When ever we contact they are telling we will send it today.On 5th of Aug the agency told we made the bill and sent it. I didn't go anywhere and waited here till evening. They didn't bring the cylinder. Last 17 olso happened the same thing. Yesterday they told they made the bill and sent it. When the gas vehicle passed in front of our house I asked the driver he told you don't have gas. Then I asked the agency they told they sent. I asked them you don't have any responsibilty about this. At least they have to confirm weather the driver delivered the cylinder. Then the office gave the driver Mob No. I called him and he told me he couldn't find your bill. Hence I couldn't get the cylinder. I waited here till evening. The driver asking more money (Rs 20 to 30) than in the bill. On duty always he used to drink alchahole. I refused to give more money. That is why he was not deliver the cylinder and the agency not taking any action against the driver or to confirm the delivery of the refill. So I humbly request you to take necessary action to get me cylinder in time.

My email ID is "parampilsunny@gmail.com
Anil.V.K Send email

Aug 18, 2012

gas booked before one month not supplied till date

I am an old indane costumer. One of my fulllcylender is stolen yesterday.A complaint is registered at the police station pathanamthitta..Wat is the nest steps, .

Anil.V.K
consumer no 720
RCB Gas agencies Konni, Pathanamthitta, Kerala.