IRCTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

shafik attar

Apr 25, 2017

Pnr not generated

Did not received ticket booking details and pnr details. Transaction id 100000819227484.
Kindly book the ticket and generate pnr.
icicibankcare

Apr 21, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer, (Pdpansare)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3kjth_aacq) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Pdpansare

Apr 18, 2017

amount deducted but ticket not booked

i am trying to book railway ticket from irctc mobile app for rajrani express from dadar to chiplun through icici debit card.
Bank deducted ticket amount 214.35rs but ticket not booked.
so i please request you to refound the ticket amount.
Anupdeshkulklarni

Apr 6, 2017

not getting refunded Amount

I am Anup From Mumbai. I am Booked a ticket at 8 feb 2017 With PNR no -8156074311.Beacause of personal reasons i cancel it on 31 st of march 2017.Still I am not getting the amount of my refunded money. Please help me,To solve this query.Kindly reply Thnk u.
Details of Transaction -
Transaction ID:100000738408030 PNR No 8156074311 Train No./Name:10103 / MANDOVI EXPRESS

Date of Journey:05-May-2017 Date Of Boarding:05-May-2017 Class:SECOND AC (2A)

From:MUMBAI CST (CSTM) To:THIVIM (THVM) Boarding:MUMBAI CST (CSTM)

Resv Upto:THIVIM (THVM) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Date of Cancellation:31-Mar-2017 11:05:22 HRS
Ticket Type: E-ticket Cancellation ID:100000151636351
Poplish

Feb 28, 2017

Refund not given

My PNR NO..IS 8255235187 I HAVE CANCEL 2 TICKETS
ON 08.02.2017 AT 12.54 PM
AND I HAVE GOT MSG FROM YOU THAT RS.3140 .00 CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT SHORTLY BUT TILL TO DAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND AMOUNT i also mail to irctc make call 100 time but no result came out
purravina

Feb 18, 2017

refund problem

Not Received My Refund
I had booked railway Ticket from IRCTC through my kotak mahindra debit Card. ticket has Cancelled it, but I haven't yet received my refund. Cancellation history in my ICRTC account says that that amount is refunded to PAYTMAG. What should i have to do to get my refund?

Transaction ID: 100000739590742 / Date:10-feb-2017

my email id is ppurvesh4@gmail.com
pkmsp

Feb 14, 2017

Account suspended

Sir I am a irctc consumer I am booking ticket through irctc website my irctc id is pkmsp and I have deposited amount in e wallet in irctc when I open my id the page show that your account has been suspended but in my e wallet account there is my 3100 indian rupees the irctc Is not giving me to use my account so what to do so please transfer my e wallet balance amount to my bank account so kindly note my complaint and do responsibly as soon as possible my mobile no is 9920421704 my email is prajapatipramod94@gmail.com
Ayyappan Udaiyar

MY TRANSACTION SAVING ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: 214100050300988
IFS CODE :TMBL0000214
MICR CODE : 400060006
I WAS BOOKED MY TICKET IN O1/12/2016
I WAS CANCELLED MY RAILWAY TICKET IN 14/12/2016 BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY REFUND FROM YOU.

TRANSACTION ID : 100000671778620

Rahul Tiwari

Jan 17, 2017

Account has been suspended

Respected Sir Madam,

My user id is tiwari1603 is still not working. It is still showing the account is Suspended. I cannot search train booking.I am getting so much difficulty. Please help out anyway and anyhow.

In my account having Rs 4000. Please find out feasible solution as soon as possible. I have complaint so many time but didnt get proper reply. Please help out of this problem.

Rahul Tiwari,

Jan 3, 2017

refund

CANCELLATION AMOUNT NOT REFUNDED
CANCELLATION AMOUNT NOT REFFUNDED
I have booked a ticket and paid using my debit card. Then I cancelled the ticket and its showing refunded and credited into Paytmag. but I have not got the bank account credit money till now. Please have a look below for further info.

Case 1:Transaction ID:100000689855270
Cancellation ID:100000134628886
REFUNDED date: 25-Dec-2016

Whenever I check my Refund status,it shows REFUNDED TO BANK, but it shows bank name as PAYTMAG, I hadnt paid through PAYTM,I had paid through my debit card of Union Bank of India account. So i request you please refund my amount in my Union Bank of India account Please fix this and do the needful.
manoj.nandwalkar@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2016

Mumbai Season Ticket not received

I have booked Mumbai Season ticket dated 11-12-16 (Transaction ID - 0002185376 ) and STR no.- 9586BPC007. But till today i have not received the same. I contacted allotted Overnite courier services they said STR no. is incorrect and Please contact to irctc customer care.

Almost 5 days have been passed i have not received my renewed season ticket due to which i have to take ticket separately on each day. Irctc customer care is not picking up the phone.

I am really unsatisfied with this service provided by irctc.

I will think twice when i have to book ticket online through irctc.

Please do urgent action on it.

Manoj
anshusingh20@outlook.com

Dec 14, 2016

Refund against TDR

I booked a train ticket from IRCTC portal on 09-Nov-2016 for Train number 01454 (BSB PUNE SPL) from Varanasi to Pune which was scheduled for Departure on :11-Nov-2016 21:55.

PNR Number : 2124613655

The train was late more than 24 hours and was asked to cancel the ticket. Was unable to cancel the ticket as on 12-Nov-2016 was already past the scheduled departure of the train. Hence I filed TDR as the passenger was unable to travel in the same train.

The TDR was filed on 12-Nov-2016 21:42:27 HRS.

Now, today I am receiving response from IRCTC as below:

"Dear Customer,
The TDR filed against PNR Number 2124613655 with reason Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. has been repudiated by the Chief Commercial Manager/Refunds CR due to reason ,NO EDR HAS BEEN FED AGAINST THE PARTICULAR PNR AS PARTY HAS TRAVELLED as per the Indian Railways Refund Rules https://www.services.irctc.co.in/betaDoc/Amendments_RefundRules_2406.pdf
Please note that the decision about the repudiation/ rejection or amount of refund has been taken by the concerned Zonal Railways as per extant Refund rules of Indian Railways and not by IRCTC.
TDR filing time :2016-11-12 Date of Boarding :<< :2016-11-11 (Train actual departure time as recorded in the system) which is after/before 0 Day 23 hrs and 47 minutes.
The status is also available online and found under TDR History.
For any assistance please contact our customer care call centre or mail to care@irctc.co.in .
This is an Auto generated mail. Please do not reply.
With regards,
Customer Care, IRCTC
care@irctc.co.in"

This is not acceptable from a government organization and need the refund.

Awaiting reply.

Anshu Singh
+91 9320644944

Refund against TDR

pariyark

Dec 9, 2016

Request for changing Date of Birth in IRCTC Profile

I have entered my date of birth wrong on my IRCTC account and I want to correct my date of birth.

My IRCTC account is pariyark

Phone no. Is 9158708601

Wrong date of birth is 10-05-1993

Right date of birth is 01-01-1993

Therefore, I am requesting you to kindly rectify my Date of Birth,Please let me know if you have any questions I will be reachable on,

+919158708601 or you can mail me on Kamalp9.kp@gmail.com

Kamal Pariyar.

Jagdish gandhi

Oct 22, 2016

ALLOTMENT of berths

For 13 th October I have booked four tickets to Mathura by 12925. Paschim express in II Ac. I was alloted berths in different couches. Two in A1 and two in A3.I had 3 ladies and myself. In this train there r difference of 8 couches between these couches due to this I have to cancel one berth of A1 and I Travelled by A1 couch without having berth. Pl set yr computer in such a way that passengers with one PNR get berth in one couch. These is only suggestion Pl. Railway is doing well now a days. Thanms
obohra

Jul 6, 2016

full refund of tickets

I have not received full amount of tickets cancelled due to cancellation of train between Bandra Terminus and Surat on 01/05/2016 in train no. 12480 Suryanagari Express as per following details:

PNR No. 8346778006 full amount of tickets Rs. 3510.80 refund received from irctc Rs. 1855.00 short received Rs. 1655.80

PNR No. 8146788365 full amount of tickets Rs. 3080.80 refund received from irctc Rs. 1745.00 short received Rs. 1335.80

I have sent mails to care@irctc.co.in, tdrprocess@irctc.co.in, ccm@nwr.railnet.gov.in but yet to receive balance amount.

full refund of tickets

obohra

Jul 6, 2016

ticket amount not refunded fully

I am following with irctc for my refunds against following details but so far not received any communication in the matter.

PNR No. 8346778006 train no. 12480 ticket date 01/05/2016 ticket amount 3510.80 refund amount 1855.00
PNRNo. 8146788365 train no. 12480 ticket date 01/05/2016 ticket amount 3080.80 refund amount 1745.00

I have to cancell above tickets due to train cancelled between Bandra Terminus and Surat on 01/05/2016 and my boarding station was Bandra Terminus. I was informed by IRCTC customer care that I will get full refund if tickets are cancelled due to train not touching boarding station. Tickets were cancelled on 01/05/2016 and TDR filed but after two months have received refund as mentioned above. There is no response from IRCTC thereafter.

ticket amount not refunded fully

r221502

Jul 3, 2016

Please help me to solve the issue. i didnt login. every time WRONG CREDENTIALS apperiance.

User Id- r221502
Mail id- tiwari.ram888@gmail.com

Address- Mumbai
Axisdipak

Jun 28, 2016

Refund not receive

Refund Money not receive for below mentioned 3 order Number.

Order no.              : 100000502271837,
Booking reference no   : 415394338,
Refund Amount          : Rs 1102.9/-

As booking account was closed kindly credit fund in my another account. Account details & cancel cheque already forwarded many times to email id : care@irctc.co.in (Mail reference no. 3551701, 3472837, 3471431)

Order no.              : 100000502271852,

Dipak Amberkar
yashodharamin

Jun 23, 2016

Refund of Difference amount due to change of coach from 1A to 2A

I had booked 1A coach train tickets for my elder brother and sister-in-law through IRCTC online site. On the day of journey at the platform whole boarding, my brother was told that there was no 1A and they are being a seat in the 2A coach. Instead of refunding the difference amount automatically into my account as it was an Eticket, the Guard gave them a slip and asked to submit at the ticket window. At the ticket window they were told that it will have to be done online. Online I couldn't find any place where I could claim such refund.
I wrote an email to customer care. But after several days and after several acknowledgement, they reverted saying they will not refund money as I was late in Submitting my claim. Request you to probe this and help get my refund money.

9819614795

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone Z30.
  Original Message
From: care@irctc.co.in
Sent: Wednesday, 22 June 2016 8:20 AM
To: yashodhar3@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Fw: [Fwd: Re: Complaint: Refund of Difference amount due to change of coach from 1A to 2A]

Your TDR requested against PNR No.8143409208 has been forwarded to SOUTHERN RAILWAY (SR) Railway on 14-May-2016. IRCTC not received refund from SOUTHERN RAILWAY (SR) Railway.Once refund is received from SOUTHERN RAILWAY (SR) Railway the same will be credited back to your account.

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted

www.irctc.co.in
[#3533635]

IRCTC never asks your personal bank account details through
call. If you received any call in this regard, please do not
share your bank related credentials.

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Fw: [Fwd: Re: Complaint: Refund of Difference amount due to change of coach from 1A to 2A]
From: yashodhar3@gmail.com
Date: 2016-06-13 09:56:27+05:30
To: care@irctc.co.in, ccm@sr.railnet.gov.in, etickets , ticketadmin@irctc.co.in
Cc: Jagdish Amin , Nisha Poojari
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shambhiji,
Awaiting your reply.
No Refund received yet.

Please help.

Sincerely,
9819614795

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone Z30.
From: care@irctc.co.in
Sent: Wednesday, 18 May 2016 6:41 AM
To: yashodhar3@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Complaint: Refund of Difference amount due to change of coach from 1A to 2A]

Your TDR requested against PNR No.8143409208 has been forwarded to SOUTHERN  Railway on 14-May-2016. IRCTC not received refund from SOUTHERN Railway.Once refund is received from SOUTHERN Railway the same will be credited back to your account.

Your complaint further referred to SOUTHERN Railway through e-mail id "ccm@sr.railnet.gov.in".

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted

Shambhu Singh Lodhi
Executive, Customer Care
care@irctc.co.in
Ph 011 39340000/23340000
www.irctc.co.in[#3382689]

IRCTC never asks your personal bank account details through
call. If you received any call in this regard, please do not
share your bank related credentials.
____________________________________________________________________

Subject: Re: Complaint: Refund of Difference amount due to change of coach from 1A to 2A
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 11:42:03 +0530
From: Yash Amin <yashodhar3@gmail.com>
To: etickets <etickets@irctc.co.in>, ccm@sr.railnet.gov.in
References: <CA+-J+hSFyr-aSPsKUgSg+q8O0n2oc+-RAOt8wFAby4WCzewVJA@mail.gmail.com> <5736DDC0.1010803@irctc.co.in>

Sir / Madam,
Attached find a scan copy of the Guard Certificate as issued by the TTE at the time of journey as requested.
The Original copy will be couriered today by India Post.

Also, attached a copy of the Eticket for your reference.

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 1:41 PM, etickets <etickets@irctc.co.in> wrote:

Kindly send us the original copy of the Guard Certificate (GC), which was issued by the TTE at the time of journey, along with an application regarding your problem at the corporate office Address. Our address is:

The group General Manager (IT)

IRCTC

Internet Ticketing Centre
IRCA BUILDING
STATE ENTRY ROAD
New Delhi-110055

with these documents we will forwarded your case to railways to process the refund through TDR.*__*

CHETNA MALIK
etickets@irctc.co.in
www.irctc.co.in

Yash Amin wrote:
I had booked a Train ticket from Mumbai to Udupi for my brother and sister-in-law,
PNR No.: 8143409208, which was a CONFIRMED E-ticket.

Select  S.No.   Transaction ID  PNR Number      Train No        From    To      Date of Journey         Reservation Status      Date of Booking         VIKALP Opt      Booked From
        1       100000405653705 <https://www.irctc.co.in/eticketing/mainpage.jsf#>      8143409208 22113  LTT     UD      07-May-2016     Booked  08-Jan-2016     N.A.    IRCTC

On the day of the Journey they were shocked that there was no 1A coach and were allotted seats in 2A.
The TC asked my brother to get the difference amount refund online.

Today when I check the online site, I couldn't find any option where I can apply for the refund.

Request you to help on this.

Nike said - Just Do It!

Refund of Difference amount due to change of coach from 1A to 2A Refund of Difference amount due to change of coach from 1A to 2A

AmasidhaN

Jun 9, 2016

Withdrawal of ammount from two account for same PNR 8348047898

Resepected sir,
As per above subject ON dated 05 06 2016 I have booked online railway ticket at IRCTC from my account (User Id – AmasidhaN ), While in process of making payment I have Recived msg on screen as "Acquiror is rejected". Furtherly I tried from another (my sons debit Card and booked the ticket, he recived withdrawl ammount Rs 2,707.50/- intimation from SBI Bank and Confirmation of Tickets, IRCTC)
1) Transaction ID - 100000525312214
2) PNR No - 8348047898
3) Date of Journey - 12 06 2016
4) Train No - 11306
Main issue arised now, Previously when I Tried my ICICI debit card for transaction and Recieved msg on screen as "Acquiror is rejected". I have recieved msg on my mobile as - Dear Customer, You have made a Debit Card purchase of INR.2,707.50 on 06 Jun. Info.IIN*I-Debit*irc. (Actual transaction took place on 05 06 2016)

I furherly request that 2 times money is withdrawn for one transaction, kindly revert the ammount of INR 2,707.50 to My ICICI Bank Account.
for further communication – my email id – bhimanarote81@gmail.com
Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
rohit.a16

Jun 2, 2016

Refund not received for cancelled tickets after 12 days

I had cancelled my tickets on 21/05/2016 but have not received the refund till date.

The complete transaction details are as follows:

Transaction 1:

Transaction ID 100000500510001, PNR NO. 8534398969 for travelling from Mumbai CST toHowrah on 15/07/2016 booked on 05/05/2016 and amount was Rs.3000.80.
This ticket was cancelled on 21/05/2016 & Refund ID generated was 100000103713087 & Refund amount is Rs.2575/-. The status is showing as sent to Bank (AXIS BANK).

Transaction 2:

Transaction ID 100000500676002, PNR NO. 6451960719 for travelling from Howrah to Mumbai CST on 26/07/2016 booked on 05/05/2016 and amount was Rs.3000.80.
This ticket was cancelled on 21/05/2016 & Refund ID generated was 100000103713085 & Refund amount is Rs.2575/-. The status is showing as sent to Bank (AXIS BANK).

I have not yet received the refunds for both these transactions till date. It has been almost 12 days since I had cancelled the ticket.
sunflower8

Mar 5, 2016

CANCELLATION CHARGES AMT MO

Iam eaxtremely sorry to complain about my cancellation charges. I have cancelled ticked on 5th March 2016 which the reservation

is of 8th March for 3AC and very well cancelled in advance, According to cancellation rules.ratesapplicble for 3AC is RS.90/- wher

wh

ereas i got cancelaation charges made is Rs.190/ and refund of 75/ only for amt booked for Rs.310/- I cant understand on

what basis the above cancellation is made.

detals:PNR No.4529608139 dtd 8th march 2016 3A from KTYM to CBE dep.10.10 Fare 265 SC 45,8.
e

Pl do the needful at the earliest, Pl let me know the clarification for the bbovey

Truly
Raje
guru29

Feb 17, 2016

activate my id

my user id is disabled please activate it. i want to take prints of tickets i was sent request twice to care@irctc.co.in but they did not mailed me yet also i have to cancel the few tkts.
so either activate my id or send me pdf within 2 hour

id guru2912
email gurunath29@live.com
PNR 2759123541
sahablalv

Feb 10, 2016

activation of irctc account

my irctc account user id ... kum136 and email id .. vkumkum136@gmail.com has been disabled without any reason . kindly activate my account again ,

thankyou