IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

sivaraomedak

May 3, 2016

registration problum

my email id is donepudi.siva@gmail.com. My phone no is 9493461284.both or with me. i registered long back .i forgot user id and password. resend my pass word and otp on mail or my cell no.or reset so that i can re register.

thank you.
ramiz2003

Apr 14, 2016

no tickets after money deducted from account

I WAS TRYING TO BOOK A TICKET USING THE IRCTC APP AS I DO REGULARLY. WHILE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT DETAILS I USED THE INTERNET BANKING OPTION. AFTER COMPLETING THE PAYMENT I GOT A TRANSACTION REF NUMBER FOR THE PAYMENT, I ALSO RECEIVED A SMS FOR THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION IMMEDIATELY, BUT INSTEAD OF REDIRECTING ME TO THE TICKET WINDOW IT TOOK ME TO THE FIRST PAGE OF BOOKING.
MY TRAVEL DATES ARE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS. I TRIED CONTACTING THE DELHI HELPLINE 011 3934 0000 BUT COUNT GET THROUGH,ALSO TRIED CALLING THE CHENNAI HELPLINE GOT AN EXECUTIVE WHICH WAS NOT AT ALL HELPFUL AND HE REDIRECTED ME TO THE SAME DELHI HELPLINE NUMBER,WHICH WAS UNABLE TO CONNECT.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK...!
irctc login id ramiz2003
Ramiz Raja Shaikh
ramizpiping@gmail.com
VIKAS KUMAR 0102

Apr 11, 2016

broker in ticket booking

Sir/ Madam
I went to Okhala Sabji Madi New Delhi to book Tatkal ticket on 10/11-4-2016. I saw many dalal doing illegal practice with the help of staffs. For next day booking dalal already made a list with 8 to 10 bogus name one day advance when Iasked they saying you put your name on next no. and wait till next morning, next morning I saw all local boys who are drunker, smoker thelawala came and taking red forum( one who is giving the red form for talkal booking he know very well all boys and smiling) and went, after few time I saw some new faces and some dalal came to counter and before starting tatkal they gave forum to counter staff when tatkal started only dalal got the ticket. When I asked to dalal I also need ticket they said me for each name you have to pay 600-800 rupess. Every days 50-60 people coming for tatkal only someone can get, how shame. See how illegal practice going on. When I inquired more one local man is saying they are earning more than 1 lakh every month and also saying they distributing to all included staff also. One thing also when I say it is wrong thing then dalal threating me when i say to RPF he advice me to call 100 No when I called PCR van came after 10 mintes he do only formality and said to me what can I do RPF have to do. If you have more problem you come to Police Station.
see what normal man can do we are really helpless.
I hope from S Prabhu Jee do something for all of us and punish all such wrong practitioner in every part of India. Jai Hind.
VIKAS KUMAR
saurabh30

Apr 2, 2016

No refund issued on failed reservation tatkal ticket

Sir, I tried to book tatkal ticket for journey from Nagpur(NGP) to Takari(TKR) on 27th march 2016(journey date) by Maharashtra express, but reservation was failed and amount was debited from my bank account. Generally it is refunded by 3 days but still refund is not issued. Transaction ID-100000470025513.
I request to refund as early as possible.
himansu mishra

Mar 9, 2016

railwy station management

i travelled from balangir to bhubaneswar on 07.03.2016. My pnr no was 6548613937, train no 18426. i want to bring the following facts to the attention of concerned authorities.

1-When me and my wife reached to the Balangir rly station around 10 pm we were informed that our train no 18426 is about one hour late. we wanted to wait in the A/C waiting room but found that all waiting rooms excepting the 2nd class were closed.
2- We approached the station manger regarding the same. His response was that they do not have A/C waiting room, instead have higher class waiting room but he cannot get it opened as he does not have any staff. He suggested us wait in front of waiting room and he will get it opened once a staff is available.
3 - We waited in front of the waiting room till the arrival of train but no one came.
4- There was not a single vacant bench on the platform for us to sit. On most of the benches people were found sleeping.
5- Stray dogs and cattle were moving freely on the platform. One Bull suddenly rode over a cow resulting utter chaos as people ran hither and thither with the fear of being trampled. Fortunately no one was injured.
6- In the 2nd A/C coach after boarding we were given very very dirty linen. When we asked for complaint book the attendent promised to bring it but did not.
7- According to the passengers this particular trail parenially runs late. From my own personal experience I can say that whenever I have travelled in this train I have found it running late atleast for one hr.
We request you to kindly verify the facts and take remedial action
With warm regards
Himansu Mishra
mail id:- himansusekhar.bbsr@gmail.com
ph.no.:- 9556366114
ssirasala

Feb 27, 2016

ABOUT THE WORST TATKAL SERVICES OF IRCTC

sir, i have been trying to book a tatkal ticket since one week but it is not at all responding and on the above that tickets are getting booked what sort of service is this you are providing, it would be better to close the irctc service.sir please tell me how to overcome this problem.if it happens again and again then how can we expect a good service from you guys.please tell me is it possible to book a tatkal ticket in irctc or we guys have to go to railway station to book a tatkal ticket.if that so happens then what is the use of irctc services.please consider my problem and provide a possible solution.
rajshreekhannawlia

Feb 23, 2016

Claim my money of ticket because of train cancellation.

Date : 22nd Feb, 2016

I Rajshree, 49 booked ticket from DURG to New Delhi railway station in “BSP NDLS RAJ EXP”
Train No. – 12441 whose departure time is 16:35pm from Durg.
My PNR No. is 6751760272, Name : Rajshree, Coach - B2 , Berth No. -58.

At morning 10:00 am I received sms (“ Train No. – 12441has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances. Inconvenience caused to passengers is deeply regretted”) from IRCTC authority about cancellation of train. After this message train arrived and departed but customers were not informed . No information received regarding rescheduling of train. Due to bad use of technology by railway department I missed my train.

I lodged complain to the Station master at SEC Railway Station Durg at the same time. My complain No. is – 002145 . Due to this irresponsibility of railway department lot of inconvenience has been faced by the customers. I request you to resolve this issue and refund my amount of Rs 2020 /- plus Rs 3000 for inconvenience caused to me . Please work on it as soon as possible and I will wait for my refund amount and expect from railway authority to not to cause such a huge inconvenience in future.

Regard
Rajshree
PRAVIND KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA

Jan 24, 2016

Theft of my brief case during Journey from Ranchi to Kamakhya Station

We were travelling from Ranchi stn to Kamakhya stn on 13.12.15 through train no. 15661, PNR No. 6147449173, AC Coach No. B2 Seat No. 3 & 5. We had kept our big size brief case below the seat no. 1 locked with chain.The above train was started with late by 11.20pm from Ranchi stn .TTE also came and checked our ticket. Both of us were sleeping during the night.
Next morning on 14.12.15 about 8.30am, we woke up and saw our brief case was not available and lock and chain was lying on the floor.. Then I searched in all the compartments and informed to TTE. I asked complaint book for filing complaint. But he told that complaint book was not available with him and case will be lodged at destination place only i.e. GRP Kamakhya. I asked with GRP police at New Malda stn & Kishanganj stn also.They also advised to lodge the case at Kamakhya stn only. Train reached at Kamakhya rly stn on 15.12.15 at 9.25am with 11 hrs late.
Finally we lodged case at GRP Kamakhya on 15.12.15.
Valuables like Sarees - 14 along with inner clothes, Gold chain with locket, Gold Jhumaka, tana bana etc , were kept inside the brief case . Cost involved in this theft case was Rs two lacs approximately.
samhitha2113

Jan 9, 2016

refund for cancelled ticket

I cancelled my ticket before 20 days but money is not yet refund in my account
transaction id: 10000030859823
transaction date: 19th december,2015
cancellation id: 100000081319158
please see that money is refund asap
shrey090

Jan 2, 2016

on line ticket not being cancelld due to non working of IRCTC on line reservation system

PNR-6545599893,
DOJ-04-01 2016
From Patna to DElhi
Train No-12309
Passenger- Sushmita
The above mentione e-ticket is not being cancelled though I am trying to cancel it from the morning of 02-01-2016 due to nonworking of IRCTC on line passenger system.

Sushmita
03-01-2016, time-12.45
Ankur Mehrotra

Dec 16, 2015

Money not refunded from last 2 months

I had filed a TDR for cancellation of an e-ticket of which refund is not been made to me till yet:-

TDR Transaction Details:-

Transaction Idd- 100000339029404

PNR No - 6747447877

Date of Booking - 20 Oct 2015

Cancellation Id - 10000001259048

You are requested to kindly track the transaction and get the amount refunded as soon as possible.
Looking for an early reply from your end.

Ankur Mehrotra
MPU

Dec 15, 2015

RAC berth allocation

I booked a RAC ticket for some overnight train.
After chart is prepared, my ticket was not confirmed.
When I boarded train, I got to know that berth was to be shared with another guy(I am female) which is not possible for overnight journey.
Why can't IRCTC do something which will make sure that RAC berths should be allocated to same gender passengers if ticket is not booked together?
ashokforen

Dec 15, 2015

DTR filed but refund denied

On 20th November 2015 Train no 14512 Nauchandi Express was late more than 6 hrs at Meerut and i have not travelled and TDR filed next day 11/10/2015. bur now the CR-Repudiate. I have booked ticket on IRCTC wavesite.
Name: A K SRIVASTAVA and PAVITA SRIVASTAVA
PNR no 2850965682
ID: 100000271076875
PL look into the matter I have not travelled on the date
Dr A K Srivastava22 Shraddhanand Bhawan Subhartipuram
NH 58 Meerut
srinumukka

Dec 9, 2015

not refound for cancel tickets amount.

sir my ticket is not conformed ,but amount is not refunded.PNR NO:4114608903,SC TO JHS ON 5-12-15 TRAIN NO-12723.
abhay5375

Dec 8, 2015

not login irctc

i have booked following ticket through irctc but i could not log in "irctc" please send ticket to my email abhaykumar5375@yahoo.com, at the earliest, since it is required to perform journy and apply for LTC. my mob. no is 8286820039 and 9029421320.

1) PNR NO. 2855290298

2) TRAIN NO.12141, FROM CST TO PATNA, DATE OF JOURNEY : 23.12.2015,

BOOKING TIME: 11 AM ON 17.10.2015

PASSENGER NAME: ABHAY KUMAR, PUSHPANJALI, ABHISEK KUMAR & ASHISH KUMAR
Kowsalya Devi

Dec 3, 2015

Full Transaction Amount not refunded in case of train cancelled by Indian Railways

My Booked Ticket Details

Status Report
Booking Status Current Status
CNF/S7/34/MB CNF/S7/34/MB
CNF/S7/37/MB CNF/S7/37/MB

I didn't get the full transaction amount of my booked confirmed ticket yet....
In my account from which I made the transaction, I found the detailed statement for the deposit of Rs. 50. PFB for the reference,

S No. Value Date Transaction Date Cheque Number Transaction Remarks Withdrawal Amount (INR) Deposit Amount (INR)
6 01/12/2015 01/12/2015 IRCTC RFND-PRN 100000343827622 50.00

Refund History
----------------------
Transaction ID : Transaction Date :

E-Ticket I-Ticket

Refund Status
S.No. Transaction ID Transaction Date CancellationID /RefundID Transaction Type Trans.Amt() Refund.Amt() Bank Refund Status Refund Date
1 100000343827622 28-Nov-2015 100000077992827 CANCELLED 312.8 50.0 ICICI REFUNDED 01-Dec-2015

Full Transaction Amount is not refunded.

Please let us know when our remaining amount will get refunded...Also please let us know where and how to claim our remaining refund amount.

My Contact MailId : kowsi37@gmail.com
chirravishnu

Nov 26, 2015

Train cancelled but money not refund to my account

Hello Sir/Madam,

I Booked the ticket on tatkal quota on 15/11/2015 for the booking of 16/11/2015. due to floods(heavy rains) train has been cancelled on 16/11/2015. i booked ticket from NLR to SC train name Narayanadri express. i waited for 2 weeks still now money is not refunded to my account. IRCTC Customer Care is not responding on this please help to get my money back

Details for Your Reference

Transaction ID: 100000357381221 PNR No 4414119793 Train No./Name: 12733 / NARAYANADRI EXP
Date of Journey: 16-Nov-2015 Date Of Boarding: 16-Nov-2015 Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
From: NELLORE (NLR) To: SECUNDERABAD JN (SC) Boarding: NELLORE (NLR)
Resv Upto: SECUNDERABAD JN (SC) Quota: TATKAL (CK) Ticket Type: E-ticket

sharif mohammad

Nov 16, 2015

amount deducted ticket is not booked

Dear Sir / Madam,
today (17/11/15) i booked a E-ticket from Bangalore city (SBC) to Ahemadabad (ADI) through IRCTC. After finishing booking of ticket with my Union Bank Of India debit card account there an error occurred. Finally i found that the money is deducted from my account for the transactions but ticket is not booked.

For your info my the ref number of transactions id is 100000358841395

Please do the needful to get back my money back without any deduction.

Thanking You
Sharif Mohammad
P GOPINATHAN

Nov 13, 2015

HARASSMENT BY TTE

We have booked ticket from ernakulam to Tiruchchirapally with following details:-
Date of journey- 11 Nov 15
No of passengers- 04
Alloted Coach- S6
PNR No-4413768048
Name of passengers-Gopika,Anjali, Anjitha,and Soorya.(all 19 years) 1st year graduate students

Sir, we are 1st year graduate students staying away from our native and studying at Tiruchchirapally. On completion of deepavali vacation we were returning back to college and our parents did not get leave to escort us up to the college. But since we are going together our parents agreed to send us even though we are 1st year female students and not having any much experience of railway journey. we have booked our ticket on line where we had no option of giving the boarding points. 02 of us (Gopika and Anjali) were boarded the train at eranakulam and Anjitha and Soorya had to board the train from Trichur and Ottappalam respectively.After boarding the train at Eranakulam we have requested TTE of S6 coach regarding the boarding points of 02 of our classmates and to preserve the seat till they board the train from respective places. The train already started movement while we interacted with the TTE. With out listening us , the TTE immediately started shouting and aggressively scolded us.With out considering we are in experienced female students, the TTE was shouting on us attracting the attention of all fellow passengers. We were terribly frightened and not even able to speak any thing to him and we could not note his name also. further he called us to S5 compt at night 1200 hrs and started negotiating with us for money. finally at that situation in order to preserve our seat and travel to our destination safetly we were compelled to pay him some extra money.

Sir it is requested that necessary action may be taken against the TTE.Also request intimate us regarding the rules of boarding points,option of keeping boarding points while booking a ticket through internet etc. Mob No-8281181788
Address-17/1644 B1
Illichuvadu,Mundamveli,Eranakulam,Kerala
YADAV_DOST

Nov 11, 2015

Booking ticket

Dear Sir / Madam,
Yesterday (11/11/15) i booked a E-ticket from madgaon (MAO) to mumbai (CSTM) through IRCTC. After finishing booking of ticket with my Andhra bank net banking account there an error occurred. Finally i found that the money is deducted from my account for the transactions but ticket is not booked.

For your info my the ref number of transactions id is 100000354516972
Please do the needfull to get back my money back without any deduction.
Thanking You
RajeshYadav
a1971nkit

Oct 31, 2015

password porblam

dear sir, my login id is a1971nkit,forget my password,so please you clear my password problem. regards, BL YADAV
vijay127

Oct 29, 2015

BOOK NOW LINK IS NOT AVAILABLE IN IRCTC WEBSITE

Today(29-10-2015) i tried to book a ticket on takkal reservation from chennai egmore to madurai junction around 10am.

I got a list of trains and i select a sleeper class in pandian super fast express.

Above it shows the availability of seats nearly 100.

BUT I CAN'T FIND THE "BOOK NOW" LINK BELOW,SO THAT I CAN'T BOOK THE TICKET

AFTER 30MINS AGAIN CHECKING THE WEBSITE ALL 100 SEATS ARE BOOKED AND IT SHOWS "CKWL15/WL14".

NOTE: NOW THE "BOOK NOW" LINK IS AVAILABLE AFTER FILLING THE SEATS.

ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THAT WEBSITE DURING TAKKAL HOURS.

VIJAY
CHENNAI
atulprataps

Oct 13, 2015

Complaint against pantry employees of Suvidha Express (Mumbai-Patna)

Today(13-Oct-15) my family is going to native in Suvidha Express(Mumbai CST-Patna) in Sleeper class(S-6). I talked to one of your executive regarding catering services in Suvidha Express. He said there is catering service for all types of customers (AC-2, AC-3, Sleeper class).

But the employees of pantry missbehaved with my family and said that there is no catering will be provide without any extra money.

I wanted to raise a complaint against them..
And I wanted you order them to provide food, water, snacks etc. to my family and all other passangers..
omeeindust

Oct 3, 2015

Forget Password

Dear,I Forget my password My Login id is omeeindust .so many time i try .But not support irctc not send verification code on my MOBILE OR NOT SEND TO MY Email id.
Lalit kaushik, Meerut.
Kumar1256

Jul 2, 2015

SITE NOT OPENING

DEAR SIRS,

I AM TRYING SINCE LAST 3 DAYS TO BOOK TICKET THROUGH IRCTC MY E-MAIL ID IS RMKREN@GMAIL.COM PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED TO BOOK SOME URGENT TICKETS

Vodafone India - deduction of balance
    I ADO ASHOK KUMAR completly froud deducted my balance on...
    ICSE Board - Science
    I kindly request to review and revaluate my Science paper...
    Snapdeal COURIER(JVEXP) - Snapdeal
    Hi Tushar(tusharprasad), Our team got in touch with you...
    SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - Not refund
    Please tell me how to can get refund my money.
    Voltas AC - voltas
    Dear Abhishek (abhis_iet), Thanks for voicing your...
    Life ok Channel - storry
    Mai sandip surat se likh raha hu,mere friend ke sath...
    Ketan Kakkad +91-8347772410 - Nisha Joshi admit suicide attempt
    Nisha Joshi admit suicide attempt more then 15 times...
    AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE - Airtel 4G over billing
    Hi, My story of harassment by Airtel 4G goes like...
    BSNL Mobile - Non receipt of Bill and information from diff. portal like...
    My Pre paid mobile no is 9470197995 of BSNL and I am not...