IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

supradipm77

Mar 19, 2017

Refund for Cancellation

I have cancelled my ticket (PNR No : 2707893892 ) almost two weeks ago.
I have still not got the refund even after repeated reminders through email (care@irctc.co.in). The complain ticket number is : IRCTC #5359772.

Please let me know why you are delaying the refund of the amount.
May I know when will I get the refund?

Waiting for the refund ASAP.

Supradip.
Contact : +91-9970978871
krishnasihag

Mar 16, 2017

refund of auto cancellation of ticket

i have been refunded only half of my my ticket cost although it was auto cancelled because it remained in waiting list at the time of preparation of final chart
PNR-2228956864
vinaybritannai

Mar 10, 2017

Cancellation Refund

For your kind information that we had cancelled the ticket by IRCTC ID but refundable
amount not received till now . PNR Number: 2554838510 has been cancelled,
Transaction ID: 100000702217875 Refundable amount 850 ony

Imail vinaybritannia@gmail.com
Transaction ID: 100000702217875
Rail Sharma

Mar 9, 2017

Yet to receive alert confirmation on booked ticket

We have booked a ticket from TDL to Lko vide train no.12004 0n 8March 2017. 865/_ deducted vide transaction I'd 1200375635 Irctc 11779. Yet to receive confirmation from Irctc through SMS
srivastava.nitin09@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017

Worst Quality Food Provided in Duronto Express Train # 12214

I along with my wife travelling from Bhopal to Bangalore by Train # 12214 (Duronto Express) in B2 Coach against PNR # 2328710357 in berth # 57 & 60 on 7th March 2017. The vendor had supplied worst quality of stalemate food and in place of soup he had provided rasam. The quality of rice and dal was very poor was not at all eatable. Most of the co passengers objected and had to throw the food.

During both Lunch and Dinner, same desert (local Soan Papdi) was provided which was not consumable. The vendor did not provide curd in the dinner.At 4.00 PM small samosa from local vendor was supplied as snacks which was spoilt.

The veg curry in the dinner was giving foul smell. Matter is being brought to your kind notice for taking preventive and punitive action against the vendor.

This sort of mal practice clearly indicates the ulterior motive of the vendor to grab the money from customers which is tarnishing the image of the Indian Railways

S.K Srivastava
C-3, NH-3, NTPC Colony
PO(Vindhynagar) Dist (Singrauli)
M.P 486885
Mobile # 9425177795
M C MATHEW

Mar 5, 2017

Indecent behaviour of pantry staff

I am M C Mathew travelling from Alleppey to H Nizamuddin (PNR No.4328903680).
The catering service and food and beverages provided is not worth for the amount Rs.565.00 charged by the IRCTC.
More over to that , I don't understand why the pantry staff asking for tip ?.
I would like to see if you train them for decent behaviour to keep the standard.

M C MATHEW
E-mail : mathewsan541@gmail.com
railwaycomplaint

Feb 28, 2017

MONEY DEBITED FROM BANK BUT TICKET NO BOOKED

SIR,

I TRIED TO RESERVE A TICKET FROM OTTAPALAM (kERALA) TO TRIVANDRUM CENTRAL (kerala) TODAY ON 28-02-1977 AT 18.10 FOR 01/03/2017 . FOR THIS PURPOSE RS.335/- DEBITED FROM MY BANK ( SBI) ACCCOUNT VIDE TRANSACTION REF. NO. -IGAAWMKTT6 - OF THE BANK . BUT TICKET NOT BOOKED. HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REFUND THE MOUNT AT THE EARLIEST.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MOHANAN A
28.02.2017
Deepak laddha

Feb 15, 2017

Theft of luggage during journey

I was travelling to pune from raichur but during my journey one of the baggage has been theft . The time of theft is between 11:30-2:30. My journey details
PNR: 4641507994
Train no: 11042
P K Kutty

Feb 13, 2017

Non getting registry to me

I have submitted my registry yesterday but not accepted till now Complaints arised before care@irctc.co.in ended in vain Pl do the needful
P K Kutty

Feb 13, 2017

Non getting registry to me

I have submitted my details for registry .But not accepted till date complaints registered in customer center ended in vain
Do the needful to register my name early
Bhuvana90

Feb 12, 2017

BUG in IRCTC website

My Profile page in IRCTC website doesnt allow me to update my email / mobile address. It displays same message in a loop and finally the page crashes. I am not able to update my details which is bad. Any fix in this regard would be appreciated. Thanks.
Kalpesh jia

Feb 4, 2017

Price and quality of food item

PNR-6261193378
Trn:13005
Dt:03-02-2017
Pantry car staff selling tea of Rs 10.
Quality of tea is worst.
Also selling veg thali at Rs 150 instead of actual price.
Pls take necessary action.
shwetaSONI

Jan 31, 2017

refund issue

i hv booked ticket on 14 jan 17 frm indb to bhs.booking status was NOTBOOKED bt my money get deducted fm my acct. nd still i dont get my money back.its been more thn 15 days.my transaction id is 100000712659536.plz refund my money as soon as possible or else i hv to take strict action
Vikram17

Jan 31, 2017

Lights not working

8155034150 pnr no.
Train 15066
S4 Coach
Lights not working.Taps not present in wash basin. Cockroaches in plenty.
NaimishG

Jan 29, 2017

Wrong Amount Credited

I'am regularly using IRCTC to book the tickets.

On 10-Jan-2017, I have booked one ticket for journey date 11-Jan-2017.
Please see the train details at below:

PNR: 8410906349
Train No/Name:- 12945/Mahuva Express.
From:- SURAT To: AHMEDABAD
Total Amount for Ticket: - Rs.800

On 10-Jan-2017 night, I've received the SMS from IRCTC that Boarding
time for this train has been changed from morning 5.30 AM to 1:30 PM.
So train was running almost 5 hours late from boarding point.

In this case, this journey was not usefull for me because i wanted to
go in the morning only.

On 10-Jan-2017 night, I've initiated TDR and selected the reason
"Train Late More than Three hours and Passenger not Travelled". I
didnt cancelled any ticket.

The passengers didnt traveled into the train because it was so late.

I've paid Rs.800 for ticket booking.

Now when i am looking the TDR History, it is saying that cancellation
initiated and i will get only Rs.320 refund.

Passengers didnt travelled because train was late. It was not my fault.

Why IRCTC deducting Rs.480 as cancellation charges.

I should get refund whole amount Rs.800 because it was not my fault
and train was late by Railway itself.

Now IRCTC is not replying with proper reason and refunded only Rs.320.

It was not my fault. Why should i bare Rs.480 because of Railway & IRCTC fault.
Jamila Merchant

Jan 26, 2017

Seats fully covered with dirt

I travelled by Train No.16 which departs from Andheri at 7.29 am and found that the seats were fully covered with dirt and dust. Looked like the train had come from the yard and must have been lying there for atleast 6 months. Many commuters travelled standing, while some who had wet tissues, wiped and sat.

We do not deserve this treatment, when we pay the fares requested by the railways. Where is the Swwach Abhyan for the Railways. We had a foreigner also travelling with us and she was appalled looking at the seats.

I hope we do not have to face such a situation again.
amit@pallu

Jan 23, 2017

refund my money

I booked one - tickets from bareilly to new delhi on 27/2/2016 for journey on 16/01/2016 on IRCTC site.
my pnr no. 6559930535. transaction id 100000694079887
train no. 12391 (sleeper clsss)
but not refund in my account.
senthiludhayam

Jan 21, 2017

LOWER BERTH NOT ALLOTED

today (22-01-17) i booked 6 ticket from valliyur to coimbatore through e ticket by requesting 3 lower berth. In that i have availed option that BOOK ONLY IF CONFIRM BERTHS ARE ALLOTTED But end of booking i was allotted all upper berths ,It was really frustrating because i am traveling people who are not fit to climb up.

PNR 4228039680
DATE OF JOURNEY 09 feb 2017

Please give some solution do the needful..
gargtanvi04

Jan 13, 2017

Refund

I tried booking tickets on 11-01-2017 for travel from bikaner to chandigarh for 2 persons on 10 FEB 2017 , TRAIN NUMBER 14888 and made the payment through net banking. The amount of Rs. 1800 has been debited to my account towards the said payment. However the ticket was not booked and FIND PAYMENT TRANSACTION ID
[ Transaction Id: NET/117551592903607/IRCTC/10000070806290 ]. Hence request you to kindly do the needful and refund Rs. 1800 to me at the earliest.
OPREEM

Jan 4, 2017

Refund

I tried booking tickets on 30/12/2016 for travel from Mumbai to Vadodara for 2 persons on 5Jan'17 by 12471/Swaraj Express and made the payment through credit card. The amount of Rs. 540.97 has been debited to my card towards the said payment. However the ticket was not booked and IRCTC portal displayed the message: 'Rejected from bank [ Transaction Id: 100000696562860]. You can choose another payment option and try again.' On enquiring with the credit card company, I am informed that the payment has already been released and now I need to seek refund of Rs. 540.97 from the merchant i.e. IRCTC. Hence request you to kindly do the needful and refund Rs. 540.97 to me at the earliest.
Sujish k

Dec 30, 2016

Complaint against tte

Respected sir.
This regarding complaint against ttr in trivandrum to chennai mail(30/12/2016) departing from Palakkad 22:20 Coach number 9,10, 11. I don't know him name. Actually I am a open ticket passenger. Before I am getting to the train itself I asked for permission. He told to me give 500 rs I will give you seat then I get in to the train. I thought it is new rule started like this. In front of me only he given seat to some other open tickets and get money also more than 500 rs. Then he demanded 1000 rs to me. In that time I don't have money that much so I refused the offer. He told me leave out of the train in next station which means erode. Actually I don't know where I have to go I am really scared in midnight of the journey. he is behaving like a dog. And he is telling to me. Only for you don't have seat in this train. I really want to say sir Indian railway is very poor because of him. Please kindly take action against him. I am Airindia employee we are also related traveling industry but not like this. It is really shame of Indian railway.

Please don't ignore this complaint.
Mudumalasb

Dec 24, 2016

Super fast train turned into passenger train

We have travelled from. Secunderabad to New Delhi.. train was in very good speed and with limited stops till Agra. Surprisingly after agra. That train has been turned into passenger train and had stopped in every stop and passensgers were boarding in every coach with out reservation. Causing a big delay in arrival in New delhi railwy station.
This is very bad on railways to put burden on customers and to eat up the time.

Steven mudumala

Phone: 8861148296

Date of travel in agra : 25 dec 2016

Pnr 484 4759935
Mudumalasb

Dec 24, 2016

Super fast train turned into passenger train

This is very bad on railways to put burden on customers and to eat up the time.
Subhash Chandra Veena Verma

Dec 15, 2016

theft a black color hanging bag containing a laptop, a 1 tb hard disk , a beard trimmer etc.

theft a hanging bag of black color containing a laptop of samsung, sony hard disk , trimmer of philips company etc.
A bag of black color containing a laptop of samsung , a 1 tb hard disk of sony company , a trimmer of philips company , a check book of bank of baroda , two pairs of sweater and dresses and many other essential things in Train No. 19708 coach no S-4 seat no. 1 , PNR -2806636929 , in ajmer junction between madar junction and ajmer from 10.55 am to 11.10 am
Contact no. 9829523133
Email Id - surelapub77@gmail.com
Subhash Chandra Veena Verma

Dec 15, 2016

Contact no. 9829523133
Email Id - surelapub77@gmail.com

paytm - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    Аre You Hаving Any Issuе With Sеrvicеs.. Оur...
    illegal liquor - illegal liquor selling
    Dear sir, we are the villagers of mahatapala(ps -...
    care---paytm.com - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    Аre You Hаving Any Issuе With Sеrvicеs.. Оur...
    Bank Of India - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...