IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

Kumar1256

Jul 2, 2015

SITE NOT OPENING

DEAR SIRS,

I AM TRYING SINCE LAST 3 DAYS TO BOOK TICKET THROUGH IRCTC MY E-MAIL ID IS RMKREN@GMAIL.COM PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED TO BOOK SOME URGENT TICKETS
kingofbengal

May 30, 2015

This site is currently unreachable.please try after some time

Yaar irctc se tatkal book karna impossible hota ja raha hai. mai bhi may 1st se iss problem se paresan hu. maine last 28th may ko kisi tarah tatkal ticket book kiya but now last two days se 1 bhi tivcket book nahi ho pa raha hai. Please yaar koi iski complain karo..
thanks
sat_svks

May 29, 2015

Site is Unreachable

"This site is currently unreachable. Please try after some time". this error i am getting from last three weeks when i try to book tatkal ticket. I come to know that for many people it is the scenario. Please take a look at it, and take corrective action
tksingh.cs

May 27, 2015

unreachable irctc site for first 5-7 min during tatkal hours

Hi Irctc members,
Although the Site gets slow and captcha is difficult to understand to ensure no autoScripts, But as looking complaints from other users, it seems irctc is playing prank with its users, It showing error message ("The site is currently not reachable.Please try after sometime.") during early 5-7 mins of Tatkal hours.
Today I & my cousin face the same problem, we both loging on different machine with there own credentials and tried to book a tatkal ticket from Pune to Agra, we reached to passenger detail page where while properly filling captcha, it didn't show captcha error , instead it showing "The site is currently not reachable.Please try after sometime." and this continues till 10:08 AM and all tickets are wait listed till the time.

Looking the continuity of same issue at same time with all legitimate users it seems a fraud/scam doing by railway/irctc, and providing tickets to Agents and persons who gives bribe from back door. If you don't want to give tickets to user via online why are you doing this drama to providing online tatkal tickets.

I hope this must be investigate, fixed and criminals should be punished for such fraud and creating problems to other citizen of India.
mahi1978

May 26, 2015

tatkal booking

sir[1] log purani ids pe adwanc cepcha dalte hen yani oh 9.40 pe dalte he agar 9.41 hojai to tkt nahi bane ga.[2]privete ip se 1sistam pe 20 se 25 form save hota he akhir kiun.

11016 12541 12533 19038 gkp jone ki sabhi gadiya hen koi 20 form baney koi bethkar tamasha dekhe.sare tkt rileesd hone chahie
Mrinal Kishore

May 24, 2015

irctc.co.in

The same thing is happening with me. I have booked tatkal many times in last 6 months and most number of times i got confirmed ticket. But from past one week thrice or four times i tried for the same . But getting the same error again and again and eventually once it comes back, the ticket status is already in waiting list. Something goofy is happening somewhere. Somewhere railways are involved with brokers it seems. They get all the tickets and we have to pay hefty amount to them to get a single ticket.
ankita2301

May 24, 2015

tatkal ticket

"This site is currently unreachable. Please try after some time". this error i am getting from last three days when i try to book tatkal ticket. you guys say that we should not ask fraud agent to book our ticket, but when same error message will be displayed, we are forced to ask agents to book ticket for us. sad part on our e-railway sytem
amol_profile

May 23, 2015

Hoplesss IRCTC Service Third class service

I want to reserve ticket for my mom i tried from last 5 days but the problem happens in IRCTC hopless site it got hanged every time .if i login and try to book ticket session got expire within 2 min how is it possible to book in 2 min ?. what is going on on site u people have to look into this is your job.now how i have to book ticket tell me this you are site problem in every 2 min how we can log in again and again.I was searching for train and suddenly massage appear your session has been expired this msg within 2 min tell me how i can book ticket.Your service is third class.i cant give you any rating for your service this is not a service this harassment of costumer
abhs

May 22, 2015

Bad tatkal services

Since 3 days I am trying to book my ticket from Nagpur to Trivandrum central but on booking page it shows that "The site is currently not reachable.Please try after sometime."and after regretting of ticket it becomes normalize again.How can a person book ticket in this situation. Please check and resolve the problem.
dipakaghav

May 7, 2015

unable to reset forgot password by using forgot passwod option for irctc portal

Last 10 to 15 days I am trying to reset my password of irctc portal as I want to book my train tickets as I use forget password potion it issue me aotp on my registed mobile but after enter it gives message unable to reset

So what may I do to reset of frgetted passwod

Thanka
Amishkumar Parmar

May 7, 2015

New Account is not register due to verification code

My name is Amish Parmar and I am staying in Mumbai today from last 2 hours I am trying to submit my details for opening new account on irctc website but due to verification code I cant submit and field up the IRCTC Form , I have tried for atleast 15 to 16 times for submit verification code but its come offenly on the screen,and because of this reason I could not submit and field up the IRCTC Form and open and register my account.
Plesse kindly help me for opening new IRCTC Account.

Amish Parmar
Emil ID : amish_parmar2006@yahoo.co.in
SikhaCS

May 1, 2015

IRCTC Online Site Not Working Properly

I have tried booking tatkal in the irctc officail online booking site .After giving the traveller details ,when we try to move to the payment page the site was throwing error saying "This site is currently unreachable. Please try after some time".This is happening with the site for more than a week.

Kindly check the error in the site and please try to resolve asap.
Thanks in advance
sagareegam

Apr 1, 2015

Refund money

i booked the ticket YPR to secundrabad on 31 mar 2015 PNR NO. 4206649555, and immediately cancelled and i got the message collect the amount 1090 from agent. could you pls clarify how can i get the money back.
sarjit singh

Jan 20, 2015

REFOUND OF MONEY

I booked a ticket from delhi to Allahabad on 10 Jan 2015. my ticket can not booked , but money deducted from my credit card . My transaction ID no is :- 100000151692293 from my bank Account Amount 1973 Rs PLEASE CREDIT SAME AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT.
kommana subbarao babu

Jan 8, 2015

catering complient reg poor food quality supplied

PNR seat 17-22 catering compliant reg poor food quality supplied and harassed public train no 12625. PNR NO:4721948713 journey date 08/01/2015.. unable to digest food take action immediately.and they are not take respect also . irrespective also and they collect execess amout also .so please take action immediately sir. we are waiting for response.

MOBILE NO:9440054696
kommana subbarao babu

Jan 8, 2015

catering compliant reg poor food quality supplied

nicfians

Dec 9, 2014

To refund the pending amount under PNR number-: 6735055258, 2260443349 and 6704726275 travelled between 2012-2014.

Referring to the subject mentioned above, I have to state that I have not received the full amount; I am entitled to despite filling TDS on time. I had spoken to IRCTC’s customer care on several occasions and they assured that amount will be credited by IRCTC directly to the account number but nothing have been done so far from IRCTC.

I am entitled to know that under what circumstances the IRCTC have not refunded my amount of the PNR number (6735055258, 2260443349 and 6704726275) mentioned above. Also, mention in your reply the complete details and the amount, which will be refunded by the IRCTC.

Yours sincerely,

Mob: +91 9911 902 903
chandrikajayswal

Nov 2, 2014

ck5566

Missing my password plj help me my new password send my nambar
My 9097121949
shailesh@1974

Oct 25, 2014

Amount 676.24 is deducted from my sbi account but tickets is not booked

I have booked tickets through irctc form bacheli to vishakapatnam for 1st November 2014 on 25 oct 2014 by sbi online net banking.Amount 676.24 is deducted from my sbi account but tickets is not booked the payment status show payment requested.Kindly cancelled the tickets and inform me on phone no 9479014219 my email id is shailesh.singh1974@gmail.com my transaction no is 100000103892704
REECH

Sep 28, 2014

irctc a/c log in not accessible

unable to get access my irctc log in account since this morning. my email id is er.sanjeev69@yahoo.in. please help i have to book/cancel some urgent tickets
VIJAY_M72

Aug 28, 2014

! SHOCKED! SEE WAITING WITH IN HALF MINTUE.

DEAR IRCTC TEAM,

TODAY I WAS BOOKING ADVANCE TICKET FOR DATE 27-OCT-2014 FROM NDLS TO DARBHANGA JN- DBG AT PER SCHEDULE TIME 8.00 AM IN THE TRAIN NO.12566- BIHAR KRANTI AND 454 SEAT WAS AVAILABLE AT 7.59. AM.
BUT ! SHOCKED ! TO SEE AT 8.03 AVAILBILITY OF TICKET WAS SHOWING 500 WAITING LIST.
HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE CHECK WHY THIS HAPPENING EITHER ANY AGENT OR OTHER PERSON PERFOMING THIS ACTIVITY.

VIJAY
SHIVANGIP

Jul 25, 2014

MONEY IS NOT REFUND IN MY ACCOUNT

I have booked my ticket(2 seats) online from IRCTC website from kakori to jaunpur at the date of 16-07-14. But due to some reason, I cancelled my one seat at the date 19-07-14. But the amount for that is not refund in my account still now.

My transaction details are:
PNR:2160669758, TRAIN NO.:14236, DOJ: 20-07-14
Transaction ID:100000034460168 &
Cancellation ID:100000004767409
IRCTC user name:SHIVANGIPR
My EMAIL ID:Pradeepverma1789@gmail.com
bsiri1988

Jul 6, 2014

sbh link not available for e ticket booking

Recently sbh link removed from irctc web page for e ticket booking.We r feeling very inconvinience for eticket booking.Kindly arrange to restore it as early as possible.

B M V Nagavendrarao
Manuguru
Telangana
bmvn9999@rediffmail.com
ashwini15

Jun 29, 2014

when train ar late no prior notification to passenger

today 28/06/14 sunday, I book tatkal ticket for Nagpur cstm spicalel train whose actual time is 4.15 pm bt whn I reach station frm I gfound train got late it was min nite 2.00am n m in shock please its my humble request too you all head who r manage irctc pleas infrom us if train get late ...... as simply as u people send other messages like when increased train fare and all
nayaklipika@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2014

Very bad service on train

My family is travelling via a special premium train from YPR to BBS. We have paid 2500+ per ticket fro 3-tier AC ticket. Issues faced

1) Train was late by 2 hours even though YPR was source station.​
2) It is 2.30pm in the afternoon and lunch is being not served.
3) For breakfast they served 2 piece bread and boiled egg.

Is this the breakfast for a person??​And, is this the service being served for Rs 2500+??

IDFC Infrastructure Bonds - non receipt of interest
    i had requested for ecs for application no. 55741638 folio...
    PayU India - FRAUD PAYMENT MADE THROUGH MY DEBIT CARD
    A fraud apyment been done through my DEBIT CARD ON...
    Clay telecom - Re: To Clay Customer Care Team
    Hi, I tried this, but it didnt work. Details mentioned...
    i process / home loan - notices period salary and full settlement
    Dear Sir, As an Employee i request you to please...
    BEST Bus - 37 number bus bed frequency
    Most of the time i have to take bus 37 number from...
    2 way book case - glass broken
    glass broken which is to be replaced
    Vodafone Billdesk - fraud transfer
    Sir your billdesk pos showing of rs 5000 but I have not...
    DHFL - loan
    Hi, It is surprising that the DHFL Home loan company has...
    IndiaPost - Registered Post - RM 568185363IN no delivered in my registered letter
    Dear sir I am letter send in ARLD No RM 568185363IN ...