IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

PRAVIND KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA

Jan 24, 2016

Theft of my brief case during Journey from Ranchi to Kamakhya Station

We were travelling from Ranchi stn to Kamakhya stn on 13.12.15 through train no. 15661, PNR No. 6147449173, AC Coach No. B2 Seat No. 3 & 5. We had kept our big size brief case below the seat no. 1 locked with chain.The above train was started with late by 11.20pm from Ranchi stn .TTE also came and checked our ticket. Both of us were sleeping during the night.
Next morning on 14.12.15 about 8.30am, we woke up and saw our brief case was not available and lock and chain was lying on the floor.. Then I searched in all the compartments and informed to TTE. I asked complaint book for filing complaint. But he told that complaint book was not available with him and case will be lodged at destination place only i.e. GRP Kamakhya. I asked with GRP police at New Malda stn & Kishanganj stn also.They also advised to lodge the case at Kamakhya stn only. Train reached at Kamakhya rly stn on 15.12.15 at 9.25am with 11 hrs late.
Finally we lodged case at GRP Kamakhya on 15.12.15.
Valuables like Sarees - 14 along with inner clothes, Gold chain with locket, Gold Jhumaka, tana bana etc , were kept inside the brief case . Cost involved in this theft case was Rs two lacs approximately.
samhitha2113

Jan 9, 2016

refund for cancelled ticket

I cancelled my ticket before 20 days but money is not yet refund in my account
transaction id: 10000030859823
transaction date: 19th december,2015
cancellation id: 100000081319158
please see that money is refund asap
shrey090

Jan 2, 2016

on line ticket not being cancelld due to non working of IRCTC on line reservation system

PNR-6545599893,
DOJ-04-01 2016
From Patna to DElhi
Train No-12309
Passenger- Sushmita
The above mentione e-ticket is not being cancelled though I am trying to cancel it from the morning of 02-01-2016 due to nonworking of IRCTC on line passenger system.

Sushmita
03-01-2016, time-12.45
Ankur Mehrotra

Dec 16, 2015

Money not refunded from last 2 months

I had filed a TDR for cancellation of an e-ticket of which refund is not been made to me till yet:-

TDR Transaction Details:-

Transaction Idd- 100000339029404

PNR No - 6747447877

Date of Booking - 20 Oct 2015

Cancellation Id - 10000001259048

You are requested to kindly track the transaction and get the amount refunded as soon as possible.
Looking for an early reply from your end.

Ankur Mehrotra
MPU

Dec 15, 2015

RAC berth allocation

I booked a RAC ticket for some overnight train.
After chart is prepared, my ticket was not confirmed.
When I boarded train, I got to know that berth was to be shared with another guy(I am female) which is not possible for overnight journey.
Why can't IRCTC do something which will make sure that RAC berths should be allocated to same gender passengers if ticket is not booked together?
ashokforen

Dec 15, 2015

DTR filed but refund denied

On 20th November 2015 Train no 14512 Nauchandi Express was late more than 6 hrs at Meerut and i have not travelled and TDR filed next day 11/10/2015. bur now the CR-Repudiate. I have booked ticket on IRCTC wavesite.
Name: A K SRIVASTAVA and PAVITA SRIVASTAVA
PNR no 2850965682
ID: 100000271076875
PL look into the matter I have not travelled on the date
Dr A K Srivastava22 Shraddhanand Bhawan Subhartipuram
NH 58 Meerut
srinumukka

Dec 9, 2015

not refound for cancel tickets amount.

sir my ticket is not conformed ,but amount is not refunded.PNR NO:4114608903,SC TO JHS ON 5-12-15 TRAIN NO-12723.
abhay5375

Dec 8, 2015

not login irctc

i have booked following ticket through irctc but i could not log in "irctc" please send ticket to my email abhaykumar5375@yahoo.com, at the earliest, since it is required to perform journy and apply for LTC. my mob. no is 8286820039 and 9029421320.

1) PNR NO. 2855290298

2) TRAIN NO.12141, FROM CST TO PATNA, DATE OF JOURNEY : 23.12.2015,

BOOKING TIME: 11 AM ON 17.10.2015

PASSENGER NAME: ABHAY KUMAR, PUSHPANJALI, ABHISEK KUMAR & ASHISH KUMAR
Kowsalya Devi

Dec 3, 2015

Full Transaction Amount not refunded in case of train cancelled by Indian Railways

My Booked Ticket Details

Status Report
Booking Status Current Status
CNF/S7/34/MB CNF/S7/34/MB
CNF/S7/37/MB CNF/S7/37/MB

I didn't get the full transaction amount of my booked confirmed ticket yet....
In my account from which I made the transaction, I found the detailed statement for the deposit of Rs. 50. PFB for the reference,

S No. Value Date Transaction Date Cheque Number Transaction Remarks Withdrawal Amount (INR) Deposit Amount (INR)
6 01/12/2015 01/12/2015 IRCTC RFND-PRN 100000343827622 50.00

Refund History
----------------------
Transaction ID : Transaction Date :

E-Ticket I-Ticket

Refund Status
S.No. Transaction ID Transaction Date CancellationID /RefundID Transaction Type Trans.Amt() Refund.Amt() Bank Refund Status Refund Date
1 100000343827622 28-Nov-2015 100000077992827 CANCELLED 312.8 50.0 ICICI REFUNDED 01-Dec-2015

Full Transaction Amount is not refunded.

Please let us know when our remaining amount will get refunded...Also please let us know where and how to claim our remaining refund amount.

My Contact MailId : kowsi37@gmail.com
chirravishnu

Nov 26, 2015

Train cancelled but money not refund to my account

Hello Sir/Madam,

I Booked the ticket on tatkal quota on 15/11/2015 for the booking of 16/11/2015. due to floods(heavy rains) train has been cancelled on 16/11/2015. i booked ticket from NLR to SC train name Narayanadri express. i waited for 2 weeks still now money is not refunded to my account. IRCTC Customer Care is not responding on this please help to get my money back

Details for Your Reference

Transaction ID: 100000357381221 PNR No 4414119793 Train No./Name: 12733 / NARAYANADRI EXP
Date of Journey: 16-Nov-2015 Date Of Boarding: 16-Nov-2015 Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
From: NELLORE (NLR) To: SECUNDERABAD JN (SC) Boarding: NELLORE (NLR)
Resv Upto: SECUNDERABAD JN (SC) Quota: TATKAL (CK) Ticket Type: E-ticket

sharif mohammad

Nov 16, 2015

amount deducted ticket is not booked

Dear Sir / Madam,
today (17/11/15) i booked a E-ticket from Bangalore city (SBC) to Ahemadabad (ADI) through IRCTC. After finishing booking of ticket with my Union Bank Of India debit card account there an error occurred. Finally i found that the money is deducted from my account for the transactions but ticket is not booked.

For your info my the ref number of transactions id is 100000358841395

Please do the needful to get back my money back without any deduction.

Thanking You
Sharif Mohammad
P GOPINATHAN

Nov 13, 2015

HARASSMENT BY TTE

We have booked ticket from ernakulam to Tiruchchirapally with following details:-
Date of journey- 11 Nov 15
No of passengers- 04
Alloted Coach- S6
PNR No-4413768048
Name of passengers-Gopika,Anjali, Anjitha,and Soorya.(all 19 years) 1st year graduate students

Sir, we are 1st year graduate students staying away from our native and studying at Tiruchchirapally. On completion of deepavali vacation we were returning back to college and our parents did not get leave to escort us up to the college. But since we are going together our parents agreed to send us even though we are 1st year female students and not having any much experience of railway journey. we have booked our ticket on line where we had no option of giving the boarding points. 02 of us (Gopika and Anjali) were boarded the train at eranakulam and Anjitha and Soorya had to board the train from Trichur and Ottappalam respectively.After boarding the train at Eranakulam we have requested TTE of S6 coach regarding the boarding points of 02 of our classmates and to preserve the seat till they board the train from respective places. The train already started movement while we interacted with the TTE. With out listening us , the TTE immediately started shouting and aggressively scolded us.With out considering we are in experienced female students, the TTE was shouting on us attracting the attention of all fellow passengers. We were terribly frightened and not even able to speak any thing to him and we could not note his name also. further he called us to S5 compt at night 1200 hrs and started negotiating with us for money. finally at that situation in order to preserve our seat and travel to our destination safetly we were compelled to pay him some extra money.

Sir it is requested that necessary action may be taken against the TTE.Also request intimate us regarding the rules of boarding points,option of keeping boarding points while booking a ticket through internet etc. Mob No-8281181788
Address-17/1644 B1
Illichuvadu,Mundamveli,Eranakulam,Kerala
YADAV_DOST

Nov 11, 2015

Booking ticket

Dear Sir / Madam,
Yesterday (11/11/15) i booked a E-ticket from madgaon (MAO) to mumbai (CSTM) through IRCTC. After finishing booking of ticket with my Andhra bank net banking account there an error occurred. Finally i found that the money is deducted from my account for the transactions but ticket is not booked.

For your info my the ref number of transactions id is 100000354516972
Please do the needfull to get back my money back without any deduction.
Thanking You
RajeshYadav
a1971nkit

Oct 31, 2015

password porblam

dear sir, my login id is a1971nkit,forget my password,so please you clear my password problem. regards, BL YADAV
vijay127

Oct 29, 2015

BOOK NOW LINK IS NOT AVAILABLE IN IRCTC WEBSITE

Today(29-10-2015) i tried to book a ticket on takkal reservation from chennai egmore to madurai junction around 10am.

I got a list of trains and i select a sleeper class in pandian super fast express.

Above it shows the availability of seats nearly 100.

BUT I CAN'T FIND THE "BOOK NOW" LINK BELOW,SO THAT I CAN'T BOOK THE TICKET

AFTER 30MINS AGAIN CHECKING THE WEBSITE ALL 100 SEATS ARE BOOKED AND IT SHOWS "CKWL15/WL14".

NOTE: NOW THE "BOOK NOW" LINK IS AVAILABLE AFTER FILLING THE SEATS.

ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THAT WEBSITE DURING TAKKAL HOURS.

VIJAY
CHENNAI
atulprataps

Oct 13, 2015

Complaint against pantry employees of Suvidha Express (Mumbai-Patna)

Today(13-Oct-15) my family is going to native in Suvidha Express(Mumbai CST-Patna) in Sleeper class(S-6). I talked to one of your executive regarding catering services in Suvidha Express. He said there is catering service for all types of customers (AC-2, AC-3, Sleeper class).

But the employees of pantry missbehaved with my family and said that there is no catering will be provide without any extra money.

I wanted to raise a complaint against them..
And I wanted you order them to provide food, water, snacks etc. to my family and all other passangers..
omeeindust

Oct 3, 2015

Forget Password

Dear,I Forget my password My Login id is omeeindust .so many time i try .But not support irctc not send verification code on my MOBILE OR NOT SEND TO MY Email id.
Lalit kaushik, Meerut.
Kumar1256

Jul 2, 2015

SITE NOT OPENING

DEAR SIRS,

I AM TRYING SINCE LAST 3 DAYS TO BOOK TICKET THROUGH IRCTC MY E-MAIL ID IS RMKREN@GMAIL.COM PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED TO BOOK SOME URGENT TICKETS
kingofbengal

May 30, 2015

This site is currently unreachable.please try after some time

Yaar irctc se tatkal book karna impossible hota ja raha hai. mai bhi may 1st se iss problem se paresan hu. maine last 28th may ko kisi tarah tatkal ticket book kiya but now last two days se 1 bhi tivcket book nahi ho pa raha hai. Please yaar koi iski complain karo..
thanks
sat_svks

May 29, 2015

Site is Unreachable

"This site is currently unreachable. Please try after some time". this error i am getting from last three weeks when i try to book tatkal ticket. I come to know that for many people it is the scenario. Please take a look at it, and take corrective action
tksingh.cs

May 27, 2015

unreachable irctc site for first 5-7 min during tatkal hours

Hi Irctc members,
Although the Site gets slow and captcha is difficult to understand to ensure no autoScripts, But as looking complaints from other users, it seems irctc is playing prank with its users, It showing error message ("The site is currently not reachable.Please try after sometime.") during early 5-7 mins of Tatkal hours.
Today I & my cousin face the same problem, we both loging on different machine with there own credentials and tried to book a tatkal ticket from Pune to Agra, we reached to passenger detail page where while properly filling captcha, it didn't show captcha error , instead it showing "The site is currently not reachable.Please try after sometime." and this continues till 10:08 AM and all tickets are wait listed till the time.

Looking the continuity of same issue at same time with all legitimate users it seems a fraud/scam doing by railway/irctc, and providing tickets to Agents and persons who gives bribe from back door. If you don't want to give tickets to user via online why are you doing this drama to providing online tatkal tickets.

I hope this must be investigate, fixed and criminals should be punished for such fraud and creating problems to other citizen of India.
mahi1978

May 26, 2015

tatkal booking

sir[1] log purani ids pe adwanc cepcha dalte hen yani oh 9.40 pe dalte he agar 9.41 hojai to tkt nahi bane ga.[2]privete ip se 1sistam pe 20 se 25 form save hota he akhir kiun.

11016 12541 12533 19038 gkp jone ki sabhi gadiya hen koi 20 form baney koi bethkar tamasha dekhe.sare tkt rileesd hone chahie
Mrinal Kishore

May 24, 2015

irctc.co.in

The same thing is happening with me. I have booked tatkal many times in last 6 months and most number of times i got confirmed ticket. But from past one week thrice or four times i tried for the same . But getting the same error again and again and eventually once it comes back, the ticket status is already in waiting list. Something goofy is happening somewhere. Somewhere railways are involved with brokers it seems. They get all the tickets and we have to pay hefty amount to them to get a single ticket.
ankita2301

May 24, 2015

tatkal ticket

"This site is currently unreachable. Please try after some time". this error i am getting from last three days when i try to book tatkal ticket. you guys say that we should not ask fraud agent to book our ticket, but when same error message will be displayed, we are forced to ask agents to book ticket for us. sad part on our e-railway sytem
amol_profile

May 23, 2015

Hoplesss IRCTC Service Third class service

I want to reserve ticket for my mom i tried from last 5 days but the problem happens in IRCTC hopless site it got hanged every time .if i login and try to book ticket session got expire within 2 min how is it possible to book in 2 min ?. what is going on on site u people have to look into this is your job.now how i have to book ticket tell me this you are site problem in every 2 min how we can log in again and again.I was searching for train and suddenly massage appear your session has been expired this msg within 2 min tell me how i can book ticket.Your service is third class.i cant give you any rating for your service this is not a service this harassment of costumer

mahindra club - cancellation of mahindra club membership
    Club Mahindra Sir, I had asked for cancellation of...
    ZEE 24 TAAS - Non cooperation of police department
    Since 2008 I made complaints to police, DYSP , even...
    Vijay Tv - Super singer
    You could have given a chance to Anand Aravindakshan.. He...
    ration dealer - complaint against a staff of ration dealer
    Sir/madam This is my complaint against a staff of ration...
    CBSE - WRONG PROCEDURE FOR UKG ADDMISSION
    MY DETAIL ARE AS UNDER DAUGHTER NAME VIDUSHI...
    Idea Cellular - online recharge - recharge
    12/- sms balence is not received my number 8499872391
    kanaram jangid - pan card
    Sir My reqvest pleage change my name and Addresh...
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - INB AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD.
    WHILE ADDING TO MONEY TO MY MOBIKWIK ACCOUNT MONEY...
    Crossland Hyundai Vaishali Nagar - Non Service
    I have been trying to get in touch with Vaishali Nagar...