IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in)

Aman Ranawat

Sep 23, 2016

Damage of luggage by rat

PNR NO. 2222344237 FROM ANT -Muzaffarpur
my trolly bag was damaged heavily & some clothes wad also damaged . please take some response. this happens 2nd time with me. iam a student & cant afford these damages.

regards.
PIYU3018

Sep 20, 2016

Security of ladies in Nagpur Mumbai duranto express

Some person physically and verbally misbhave with some ladies in train... Who consumed liquior in train ... It is very difficult for passangers in such condition... i request Railway and Railway minisrty to take serious action against such people... Details of train.... Nagpur - Mumbai Duranto express... Boogiee no S4 Date of journey - 20 September 2016... PNR:8351426712,TRAIN:12290,DOJ:20-09-16,SL,NGP-CSTM,Dep:20:40,
,S4
onlyayans

Aug 31, 2016

Irrational Seat Allocation

The PNR 4842825905 of a Woman Senior Citizen, and the seat allotted is UPPER BERTH.
Though the preferred BERTH was provided as LOWER.
Is there no one using some common sense in allocating BERTH.

Ayan
gurpreet@90

Aug 16, 2016

regarding timmings of train and rules of trains

dear sir ,
i was travelling from Chandigarh to Amritsar on 13 august at a train named Chandigarh super fast whose arrival timing was 5:25 evening but it arrived at Mohali on 5:39 , due to which for the whole way , train has to give crossing to lot of trains and it also stopped on lot of those stations on which it normally not stops . then at Manawala it stopped for approximately 2 hours . the timings of train to reach at Amritsar was 9:25 but it reached at 11:45 . what the hell is this .name of train is Chandigarh super fast and it is so slow. what about those girls who have to go alone from station . all the passengers were irritated . children were crying .
and today when i was travelling back in intercity express , there was a huge rush . there should be no entry of those who tickets are in waiting in booking coach . and already it was so frustrated . washrooms were not at all clean . its for the sake of those who are facing all these problems
Sarngal

Aug 6, 2016

IRCTC deducted balance from SBI acoount

With warm regards I want to say that I Sohan Lal having coustmer ID as namely (Sarngal) with mobile number 8670204377 with IRCTC for booking tickets and enjoying good service provided by you.
But due to some software errors or else I am facing financial deduction from my SBI account (20081545666) automatically without any information and confirmation from me. I never active any facility or product from IRCTC.
I already complaint to IRCTC with ticket no. (2024282,3737048) but they are not giving satisfied answer from Customer Care.
Kindly tell me where is the problem, if any service activated in my account then kindly deactivate that service and refund my entire deducted amount immediately to my account number.
Balance deduction details are given below:-
1 May 2015 1 May 2015 POS PRCH-POS 512110394347 IRCTC- 488.72 4,602.58
13 Jun 2015 13 Jun 2015 POS PRCH-POS 516410013631 IRCTC- 489.05 35,706.53
25 Jul 2015 25 Jul 2015 POS PRCH-POS 520620013356 IRCTC- 489.05 42,110.48
12 Aug 2015 12 Aug2015 POS PRCH-POS 522420001125 IRCTC- 794.05 7,858.43
23 May 2016 23 May 2016 POS PRCH-POS 614410023973 IRCTC- 384.35 10,046.08
23 Jun 2016 23 Jun 2016 POS PRCH-POS 617520027811 IRCTC- 244.50 18,926.08
I also enclosed a bank transection statement with this letter.

Your’s
Sohan Lal
Contect No. 9439123605
Email ID - Sohanlalbsf@gmail.com
koreanil

Aug 1, 2016

Improper seat allocation

I booked two tickets from Kalyan to Pune on 29/07/2016 for journey on 06/08/2016 on IRCTC site.
My PNR number is 8749613980 by train number 11029.
Allotted seat numbers are D412 and D4-3
We are both senior citizens and at the time of booking 233 seats were available.
I fail to understand why two seats apart from each other were allotted. When two persons are travelling and booking ticket at one go , should they not be allotted side by side ticket ?
Is it asking too much when 233 seats are available.
It may be noted that this is not an isolated case but I have faced this problem every time. the recent one is on 10/06/2016 and 15/06/2016.
Please look into your system if possible allot me new seats.
A N KORE
vincable

Jul 15, 2016

Improper booking

I have booked 3AC ticket on your site on 08/07/2016 from Jaipur to Secunderabad ( Train No. 19713) ,vide PNR No. 2320177158, while booking I have opted that "Book only at least one lower bearth is alloted " but upper bearth was alloted , I am a Sr Ctzn ,At the time of booking 50 bearths were available , what happened to my request ? Out of 50 bearths no lower bearth was available ? . It's a mistake of system
I request you to change my bearth upper to lower -- Thanx

Vinod Kr Chhajer
email : gemcalibration@yahoo.co.in
0 9414079715
Shobha6

Jul 14, 2016

OTP No. non-acceptance

For Email-Id verification IRCTC has to send an OTP. NO. code in my Email-Id. While entering the OTP Code which was received by me in the Email they are not accepting. It is showing "wrong OTP No.". The number itself is sent by them to me. How to solve this problem. Why IRCTC behave such an irresponsible manner? because of this I am not able to login and activate my account. It is high time Govt. should suspend this online booking of IRCTC and opt for something else.
dharma1969

Jul 12, 2016

IRCTC UBI RUPAY CARD

I registered IRCTC UBI RUPAY physical card for my online ticket booking and make easy payment than the other option. Then I realized this card is not useful even for normal ticket booking. Sir please don't cheat the customers like this type. UBI Rupay card is not display during 08.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs in its payment window for tatkal/general quota when booking online. Then what is the use with this card I cant able to understand why this type of service is provided by IRCTC. OTP is not get in time. Please terminate this service. I have bad experience with this card and close this card with in a month. My card No. is
6071 6802 2004 4127. For this worst service they deduct service charge too. You have to same for getting service charge with out giving service.

A DHARMARAJ

Age : 27 Yrs
Journey From Asansol to Howrah
Journey Date 13 Jun 2016

Dear Sir / Madam,
Ticket booking not confirmed but pay deducted from my account (Rs. 159 + 159) on 12 Jun 2016 at 16.16 hrs and 16.20 hrs at above mentioned IRCTC Txn Number. I requested to you please refund above mentioned money at end earliest.
Sir this is my second time complaint....but my money not refund....I request you please refund my money as soon as possible..
Nilesh.singh

Jun 13, 2016

Amount not credited in my a/c

I have cancel my two tickets on 9.06.16 and 11.06.16 by the name Of Nilesh K singh with pnr no.6353044628 or 2418997559
till now i have not get refunded amount.
Please do a needful action ASAP.
Nilesh K singh
Pankaj Kr. Ray

Jun 13, 2016

Deduction of Double amount but ticket not confirmed

IRCTC Txn No 616420031427 and 616420031562

Dear Sir / Madam,
arushain

Jun 11, 2016

Food and cleaning

I have travelled in 2nd AC during a trip to Agra from AndhraPradesh and back in Swarnajayanti. Cleaning took place only twice during a 27 hour journey. No liquid soap not even fresheners were sprayed in bathrooms. The 2nd AC coach seemed a general coach with least hygiene. The bathrooms were stinking n nobody bothered.
On my return journey I have ordered some food in Bhopal and the tiffin they served as stale after charging me 70 per plate. I don't understand what's the role of Irctc against such frauds.
A similar thing happened at Kalyan station when I was travelling from Mumbai to AndhraPradesh during last October. I had bought biryani packets @Rs.100 each for my children but they turned out stale. What the hell the Government boasts of railways.
WE don't need BULLET TRAINS. We expect trains with good maintenance.
brmgr

Jun 10, 2016

A/c not working

I was travelling from bangalore to chennai on 30 04 16 along with mygrand son intrain no 22626 the ac was not functiong in mycoach we sweated a lot please refund the difference in fare Reference no.0808373
majay155

Jun 10, 2016

Tatkal

I have tried booking a tatkal ticket today morning at 11AM from the id(majay155).
But i have got an error like 'service temporarily unavailable'. I have tried around 4 times and every time i got the same error.

This error iam facing very frequently these days.

Could you please let us know the reason why it is happening.
Manivars

May 26, 2016

In train disturbance

Respecter sir,
During train travelling, phone charging in entrance and lattraine there was so many disturbance for ladies, child, as well as other people. Some people standing for long time without leave a way .ple take that charging..so many beggers are coming inside the compartmant.
Ple take immediate action for our safety mainly for ladies.
Ph.no:9094245899

nevilled_edq

May 20, 2016

Reactive user ID nevilleed

HI,

Please Reactive user ID nevilleed or delink mob no 9833369905 from userr id 'nevilleed' as I need to link it to the active user id neville_ed

Neville
Bhatidilip

May 18, 2016

deactivate account

dear sir

I have account in IRCTC but automatically deactivate so please activate my IRCTC A/c. I can not make my reservation tickit so please shortly activate my A/c

User name - Bhatidilip
Mob.- 8696145537
mail id. -dilipbhati93@gmail.com
sashidhar123

May 18, 2016

Worst behaviour of ticket collectors(few TCs)

We suffered a lot due to Ticket Collectors rude behavior in trains.I just explain the scenario what I faced recently with ticket collectors.

I booked ticket in sleeper coach(S8 seat number:40,Train number :17652) to travel from Rayalcheruvu(RLO) to Chennai Egmore(MS) ,I just in to train in RLO on that time some body sleeping in my seat,I asked Ticket collector ask them to vacate that is my seat .

He rudely says that you can go and stay on seat number 64.As per his amend I slept in seat no:64,After 45 mins somebody came and asked me this seat is belongs to me Please vacate.

On that time I move to the my original seat number 40 and ask them to vacate,They said that Ticket collector allocate the seat we are paying money to ticket collector ,so you can go and ask TC like that the people behave rudely.

Finally They vacate after some discussion.After few minutes ticket collector 9i guess after 40-50 mins)come and ask me to move to some other seat number.I refused to move, he behave rudely and finally allocate some other berth.I moved to that allocated berth finally.

I am fully disappointed due to Ticket collector behavior.Actually I am planning to sleep for a while (Night journey)but due to ticket collector I am unable to sleep.

I am kindly requesting you please take an action on this( people those who are behaving like that).Please please I am kindly requesting you guys allocate our seats as per the message what I received after booking.
Varghese Mathai

May 16, 2016

"Difference Of Fare As Passenger Travelled In Lower Class

Sub:-
"lower berth-PNR Number 4317483419 for reason "Difference Of Fare As Passenger Travelled In Lower Class.", the Reference No for this is :100000096305434"
[IRCTC #3219030] [IRCTC #3249307]

ticket details
PNR 4317483419 Train No 16350
Dt OJ 31-03-2016 20.40HRS
3A B1 42 & BI 43 NIL-TVC
Varghese Mathai & Susan Mathew Senior Citizens

The certificate from TTE was forwarded to GGM(IT),IRCTC ,Internet Ticketing Centre,IRCA Building
State Entry Road,NEW DELHI_110055 No reply so far. Please refund

rudramanny

May 14, 2016

I booked a conformed seat but generated a waiting 32

Hellow sir,
My name is Manish Kumar Tripathi, I booked a Railway E-Tkt from my irctc account. I booked it today 14/05/2016 from allahabad to new delhi in Duranto exp. It was a tatkal ticket, i started my booking when it was showing more than 100 seats, and was showing to book option there, that's why i started book the tkt but after paying the money that was waitng. when i started for a conform seat there must hold for atleast few seconds for book the tkt or there should appear a notification that no longer conformed seat is appear.. But after deducting money showing waiting is a cheating. PLEASE DO SOMETHING IMMEDIATELY.
Here is my detials for booking.
Transaction ID - 100000508514560.
PNR No. - 2418209948.
Booking date - 14/05/2016.
Journey date - 15/05/2016.
sivaraomedak

May 3, 2016

registration problum

my email id is donepudi.siva@gmail.com. My phone no is 9493461284.both or with me. i registered long back .i forgot user id and password. resend my pass word and otp on mail or my cell no.or reset so that i can re register.

thank you.
ramiz2003

Apr 14, 2016

no tickets after money deducted from account

I WAS TRYING TO BOOK A TICKET USING THE IRCTC APP AS I DO REGULARLY. WHILE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT DETAILS I USED THE INTERNET BANKING OPTION. AFTER COMPLETING THE PAYMENT I GOT A TRANSACTION REF NUMBER FOR THE PAYMENT, I ALSO RECEIVED A SMS FOR THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION IMMEDIATELY, BUT INSTEAD OF REDIRECTING ME TO THE TICKET WINDOW IT TOOK ME TO THE FIRST PAGE OF BOOKING.
MY TRAVEL DATES ARE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS. I TRIED CONTACTING THE DELHI HELPLINE 011 3934 0000 BUT COUNT GET THROUGH,ALSO TRIED CALLING THE CHENNAI HELPLINE GOT AN EXECUTIVE WHICH WAS NOT AT ALL HELPFUL AND HE REDIRECTED ME TO THE SAME DELHI HELPLINE NUMBER,WHICH WAS UNABLE TO CONNECT.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK...!
irctc login id ramiz2003
Ramiz Raja Shaikh
ramizpiping@gmail.com
VIKAS KUMAR 0102

Apr 11, 2016

broker in ticket booking

Sir/ Madam
I went to Okhala Sabji Madi New Delhi to book Tatkal ticket on 10/11-4-2016. I saw many dalal doing illegal practice with the help of staffs. For next day booking dalal already made a list with 8 to 10 bogus name one day advance when Iasked they saying you put your name on next no. and wait till next morning, next morning I saw all local boys who are drunker, smoker thelawala came and taking red forum( one who is giving the red form for talkal booking he know very well all boys and smiling) and went, after few time I saw some new faces and some dalal came to counter and before starting tatkal they gave forum to counter staff when tatkal started only dalal got the ticket. When I asked to dalal I also need ticket they said me for each name you have to pay 600-800 rupess. Every days 50-60 people coming for tatkal only someone can get, how shame. See how illegal practice going on. When I inquired more one local man is saying they are earning more than 1 lakh every month and also saying they distributing to all included staff also. One thing also when I say it is wrong thing then dalal threating me when i say to RPF he advice me to call 100 No when I called PCR van came after 10 mintes he do only formality and said to me what can I do RPF have to do. If you have more problem you come to Police Station.
see what normal man can do we are really helpless.
I hope from S Prabhu Jee do something for all of us and punish all such wrong practitioner in every part of India. Jai Hind.
VIKAS KUMAR
saurabh30

Apr 2, 2016

No refund issued on failed reservation tatkal ticket

Sir, I tried to book tatkal ticket for journey from Nagpur(NGP) to Takari(TKR) on 27th march 2016(journey date) by Maharashtra express, but reservation was failed and amount was debited from my bank account. Generally it is refunded by 3 days but still refund is not issued. Transaction ID-100000470025513.
I request to refund as early as possible.

INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - REFUND AMOUNT
    Unnecessary the amount is debited plz refund my amount i...
    SSC CGL EXAM 2016 - questions attempted and marked for review shows...
    Sir. . in SSC cgl exam 2016 on 30 august 2016 evening...
    ctu - Condutor
    Mara pass me slip ghee liken conductor na ticket kite q
    icai chennai - did not receive ipcc registration confirmation letter
    i have registered for ipcc under direct entry scheme on...
    karthick - Black money scamer
    Three men AARAV, VIPUL & MUKESH Patel dealing illegal...
    wrong questions - wrong questions
    Sir there are 3 wrong questions given in SSC cgl exam....
    Chennai Corporation - Reporting on Sending sewage water on roads and under the...
    From; N. Moorthy No.181/21,Anna street, Lakshmi Amman...
    paytm - @@@@