IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

ICICIPrudential

Nov 12, 2013

Dear Mr. Sharma,

We will have your concern reviewed again and accordingly provide a resolution at your registered email address.
In case of any further clarification please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

rakeshsharma2

Nov 9, 2013

FRAUD BY icici Bank, ask for FD but put mony in ICICI Prudential.

I visited ICICI Bank for Fixed Deposit but Rajesh Sharma employee put my money in Fixed Deposit. I never asked him to put my money in ICICI Prudential. I have urged many times to ICICI Bank authorities that I never visited ICICI Prudential; I visited ICICI bank on dated 28th Feb, 2013, to make fixed deposit of 2 lakh. It was last day of month and they show up as they have no time to deal with me and ask me just to sign the document which they will fill later on, because of their rush hours and closing. Because Before this I had never such a bad experience so I believed and signed and left the bank with this assurance that I will get fixed deposit receipt by courier. This fact that bank employee used his own discretion to put my money in ICICI Prudential about which I never listened. They their selves put my hard earned money in ICICI PRUDENTIAL for 7 years payments which are quite impossible for me to pay for such a lengthy period.On receiving wrong policy I immediately rushed at ICICI Bank Sector 17 C, Chandigarh & enquired about how they could put my money by their own. More over question was from where I would manage such a big money every year. Anyhow on agreed upon I handed over original policy to Mr. Rajesh Sharma, Manager, after all discuss. He clearly admitted in front of many staff members of ICICI bank that if I am not interested in this policy how they could compel me to retain it and accepted the policy in front of many staff members and assured for refund at an earliest.
He accepted the policy and retained till completion of free look period and as soon as free look period completed he sent the original policy by ordinary post at my locked residence because he was much aware that I had left for another place. Post was seen by our neighbor and he informed me. Till date I am trying my best to convey what happened with me.
I would be grateful if I may please help in getting my money back. I have also complaint to IRDA and awaiting their decision
rakeshsharmachd@hotmail.com
a_kumar74

Oct 28, 2013

Fake calls of Loan

I have been receiving calls from 01130778963 by some Sachin Sharma who claims that he is calling from Birla Sunlife Loans Department and he will help me get a loan at 4.95% from Birla Sunlife. The only condition is that I need to but a Traditional Policy as a guarantee to secure the loan. When I told him that I will assign my existing policy as a collateral he declined saying that the offer is available only with a new policy as loan requires a new policy.
rohan1113

Sep 28, 2013

amit mishra 09555570114

I got a call from some Amit Mishra from IRDA, who told me that he has 2 cheques for some bonus which should have been claimed earlier by me. He had only called to confirm if I was cool with them getting nullified.He told me that my agent should have informed but since he has not his intentions are questionable, as agents benefit from such things.

I dont remember having an agent, I told him my Dad knows all about it as he handles my policies. He gave his number 09555570114 and told me to have Dad speak to him at the earliest. He had my name, landline and address correct. Apart from that probably by coincidence the bonus he mentioned, was almost the same amount mentioned as bonus in a recent letter received from my insurance company. All this had me trusting him. He asked me where I worked, I told him I work in software coding and asked him what should I do to claim my bonus. He told me that he will connect me to the accounts department who would guide me stepwise. The call connected, the guy was polite but seemed confused. When I spoke to him sternly about the procedure, he panicked and said the cheques will be posted to me and disconnected.

To double check I called IRDA, they said they are closed on saturdays and sunday, so how come I got a call today which is saturday. Anyways I know nothing about insurance policies, my Dad is out of town and I am still wondering if it was actually from IRDA, if not is it risky that some fraud has my address, name and landline number.

I would very much appreciate if somebody could guide me through this.
VRNAIDU

Sep 16, 2013

Fraud Calls from Mr.Dr. Kishan S Kumar

I got a Fraud call from Delhi saying he got a flat in NCC URBAN 3BHK his name is DR. KRISHNAN KUMAR his mobile number 08130976763 i want to sell this can you help me he call me. After 2 days he calls from another mobile number 07838194939 He introduces vinay pratap he want to buy a flat in NCC urban I am NRI with in 0ne day i will settle the amount.Call the Owner fo the flat. He say i will pay his Owner travel expenses. I am at airport now i cant able to go outside. please deposit your money He give assurance i will give your money 100% with out fail once i reach Hyd Airport. airport. I had call mr. Krishan Kumar he ask me to deposit the amount from my travel expenses Delhi to Hyderabad then only he will come down to hyderabad. I thought deal will be done. I had deposit money to his bank a/c SBI 10,000/- once the amount deposit he call me say i am starting after an one hour he phone will be switched off. And he never lifts your phone. Then I had called Mr Vinay Pratap his phone also switch off. Then i came to know i had lost my money.

He also have one more mobile number 09891271441.
i came to know he had cheated some more persons
mbbs admission 2012 - Bangalore - Services - karnatkas

m.b.b.s admission 2012 under nri/ management quota book your seat — Bangalore
we are a professional consultancy company engaged from last 10 year big reputation in north india offering management and nri quota seat for admission in mbbs course 2012 kindly contact on 09891271441,09540422748

Can you help me out. How to file a case against him. I have all his bank details and Cash transferred to SBI 5,000/- + 5,000/- from SBI Smart Card. EACH MESSAGES FROM HIS MOBILE.

VRNAIDU
Aware Citizen

Sep 10, 2013

Fraud Calls

Got a call from the no. 011-64008922 today. The person said he is calling from IRDA verification department and told that I was got Rs. 3.5 lac bonus and I have to submit Rs. 24,999/- to get that benefit. When I asked that I need to talk in person, he hanged the call. I called back, somebody else picked the call and behaved as if he doesnt know whom is he talking to.

Pl look into the matter.
suresh1980

Sep 4, 2013

HDFC LIFE INSURANCE

DEAR SIR i have complaint for insurance before some time but no any responce mr rahul sharma fake neme he say i m hdfc bank manager and i buy the three policy when i know that is everything is wroung.my policy bond paper he took them and he recievrd from me cash 50000.but that time he not pick a phone so plg sir help me and surender my policy process.mr rahul no 8377849391 and office no 01206590185.that prob not me but many more person. then he call he say i m a irda office his exucative mr barun collect my document and his ph no 9540511357.he say i rejaine the hdfc bank.my policy no.. 15513017/15522530/15544269 so plg i sureander the policy help me
suresh kumar
dob 03/11/1980
cont no. 9871925013
greater noida
main prob he call my home and very basrted talking that is very very seme foy india largest bank hdfc.
that time his no is officeial 01204941650/01204941600 and mobil no 9650780951 and told irda insurance noida..his name sumit sharma (fake name0 HE CALL ME AND SAY YOUR TOTAL AMMOUNT I SURENDER BECAUSE ONE POLICY 37500 DO NAME OF BIRLA INSURANCE.SO SIR PLG VERIFY THIS PERSON AND IMFORM ME HIS PARMANENTLY ADD.
suresh1980

Aug 20, 2013

hdfc luife insurance

dear sir with request i buy the hdfc life insurance three policy but i have no recievd the bond paper our agent mr rahul sharma (fake neme) he say i have riceved your bond then i give you.but mr rahul say i m manager of hdfc bank .about policy he say that is total wroung.now he not pice my phone and he do only two policy 65 thousand he cheat with me .his phone no.8377849391 and his office no is 0120-6590185 when i call this no he say this is pizza shop.that prob not me but many more person.so plg sir that agent hdfc branch working that is very loss of hdfc bank one time so plg sir provide the rahul branch add proper and give the punishment. his email id rahulsharma.hdfc@yahoo.com .
my policy no is 15513017 (30000)
2nd is 15522530 (30000)
and 3rd is15544269 50000 and cash 25000
sir plg provide tha accutal status and return the ammount process help me.
i accept the total prob.but that is very seme he call my home and very basterd talking dailyso sir plg help me mr rahul inquary thank you sir .
i have inquary he is work in india info line sec 63 noida. i m very helpless plg help me retourn the ammount. regurd suresh kumar dob 23/11/1980 and cont 987192501346
neerajk

Jul 24, 2013

Fake Bonus Call

I have received one fake bonus call from delhi no from 01166489485 claiming to be IRDA verification department. The person told that i have received the bonus of around Rs 99K, whose cheque has come for cancellation. He has enquired about the policy details for verification purpose, but i have disconnected the same. IRDA should take such fake calls seriously.
lalit gahtori

Jul 22, 2013

fake calls

today i have recieved a lot of calls from a person who related with I R D A n he named rohan agrawal mob no 8285338733. he offered me to send a cheqe of rs 45000/ on address rohan agarwal c/o rahul baghel reliance insurance,uttaranchal business center 2nd floor,52A rajpur road,neer vishal mega mart dehradoon.he ask me the cheqe in favour of reliance life insurence company LTD and i have already 30000/ Rs deposited in my bajaj allianz insurence account and they insure me to refund all my money with all benifits in march 2014 some of rupees 105372./. Pls adwise me to what to do.
liz_nan

Jul 17, 2013

IRDA

Today on 17th July, 2013, I received a call 15 11.23 from no.1203926741 and the name of person was Mr. Ashish Desai. He gave me his personal number as 07836078768 and told about my BSLI VISION policy. To my surprise he mentioned all my policy details and further added that, goverment has banned all the ULIPS products as insurance companies ended up making profits and customer didnt get what they really deserved. she further added, in that regard, I had some bonus amount to be received worth Rs.36,651/- and told me to send xerox copies of Voter ID, Pan Card and 2 passport size photos and a Cheque of Rs.25,000/- in the name of Birla Sun Life Insurance Ltd.

Kindly guide me at the earliest as he has given me deadline to send the above by 18th July, 2013. The address given to send is Riya Malhotra,
C/o. Pooja Sharma,
D/221, Sector – 63, Nearby Dainik Jagran,
Noida, NEW DELHI – 201301.
praveen248

Jul 15, 2013

Fake call claiming as person from IRDA

Today i got a fake call from number 9250401870, claiming that she is calling from IRDA. As the line was not that clear she called me 4 to 5 times. She told me that i am entitle to get bonus of Rs 3,20,000 against my policy. When is asked her that which policy you are talking about, then she said that she is not talking about any single policy but collective all policies of mine. When i asked to tell at least one policy number which you are talking about then she disconnected the call and did not call again.
ICICIPrudential

Jul 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Gandhi,

We have received reports that unauthorized individuals posing as official representatives of the company or regulatory contact customers for pitching new policies. We request you to be cautious and not share your personal details with unauthorized individuals who pose as official representatives of the company or regulator.

To enable us to investigate on the issue we would request you to share your policy number with us by writing to us on https://onlinelifeinsurance.iciciprulife.com/digital/ipru/GrievanceRedStep.htm?execution=e2s1. Request you to quote the reference number 027778_aabd whilst sharing the details.

We hope our continued efforts help safeguard your interests.

madan lal pareek

Jul 9, 2013

HDFC LIFE INSURANCE

I COMPLAIN HDFC LIFE INSURNACE CO. POLICY TO YOUR OFFICE DATED 8-5-2013 AND I GIVE ALL DETAIL TO YOUR OFFICE. YOU ASSURED ME TO GIVE CLAIM BY CHEQUES IN 40 TO 45 DAYS. BUT ALMOST 60 DAYS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CLAIM CHEQUE MY FILE NO 1800698 .
KINDLY PLEASED GIVE ME CLAIM CHEQUE IMMEDIATELY

MADAN LAL PAREEK
JODHPUR RAJASTHAN
pareek_mlp@yahoo.co.in
Vikas Gandhi

Jul 6, 2013

Fake calls from IRDA and Reliance Life Insurance

I am constatntly receiving calls from Delhi, claiming bonus etc. the person asked for a cheque of Rs.30000 as security. calls were received from following persons/nos.:
Mr. Omkar Singh Chauhan, claiming himself from reliance Life office, karol bagh, delhi, tel nos. are:
911206590169,
1203146970,

Mr. Rohit agarwal from ICICI Life insurance

please guide us whome to complain??
lindsay

Apr 4, 2013

Fraud call from Delhi

I got a Fraud call from Delhi saying he got a flat in pune his name is Vinay Pratap he has got 2 no 08130976763 and 07838194939 he call as a buyer and a seller and ask for money (20000) for the flight ticket to come to pune from delhi to show the Flat .. and does not come .... Pls be do not Deposit any money in any a/c ...
Its all Fraud... Pls find this man!!! both the no are register on his name......
vinay582005

Mar 30, 2013

Regarding Fake assurance

dear Mr. Vinay kumar gupta this benefit allotted by authority .this is the special benefit your allotted flat cost Rs. 25 lakhs
and your booking amount is Rs. 2.5 lakhs rest of the amount will pay thought authority .ie 90% amount will pay authority and only
10% amount pay by customer before 23/03.2013.
after 6-15 months possession
after 3 month you get rent aprox 8th-10thousand

contact your officer (authority)
From: Insurance Solution <insurance_solution@ymail.com>
To: "vinay582005@gmail.com" <vinay582005@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:41 AM
Subject: Lucky coupon for Housing

Mr. Viney Gupta
Chandigadh
(Special Category)

I would like to congrats you for your Lucky coupon. You are Special Category Customer this facility proving by the Authority. Your flat area is 900 Sq ft. Costing Rs. 25 Lack. This facility providing by Authority. Your Flat Location is Pratap Nager Jaipur. So submit your Required Documents and Booking fees Before 23/03/2013.

Details of your Flat:

1. Pen Card
2. V. ID. Card
3. 2 Photo

Booking Amout

Costing of Flat's 25,00,000 and Booking Amount 10%.

Thank's And Regards
Rajesh Shishodhiya
Contact No. 7428850962
Customer management department (Housing)
Insurance Authority
Head Office
New Delhi - 110005
avnarasi

Mar 20, 2013

IRDA fake calls

Received similar call from Rohit Sarma (7503120606) and Kishen Joglekar (secretary of Rakesh Bajaj, Dy Director of IRDA - 7503113140, 9136614436)
Another fake number they gave - 9911826341
They were only talking in Hindi, suspected the fraud and disconnected.
Please take some action. Any guidance is appreciated.

regards,
Narasimha Rao
YOGENDRA KUMAR GARG

Mar 15, 2013

airtel misled/cheating the customer and use unfair trade and practise to charge excess money

Patiala
(A Bharti Enterprise)
Bharti Crescent, 1 Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, Phase II,
New Delhi - 110 070.
Subject:- Cheating /Misled the customer and OVERCHARGING FOR POSTPAID NO. 9915962242 [|BAL|QRC122081213080310596559
Namaste Mr.Mittal,

I received the reply of your following Appellate,s office bharti Airtel limited, as under.
These appellate does not know to read the letters were sending by Airtel. And help Airtel, How to Cheat/Misled the customer and earn money for Airtel by Unfair trade and practice. As per the connection was issued by Mss.Puja, Airtel representative.
1.Mitendra Appellate Office bharti airtel limited on 20.02.2013
9. Ashish Sundriyal Appellate Office bharti airtel limited on 12.03.2013
9. Mayura Appellate Office bharti airtel limited on 14.03.2013
10. Sugandha Appellate Office bharti airtel limited on 14.03.2013

AIRTELAPPELLATES SEND REPLY----

Further, we wish to inform you that the services of the above mentioned number have been permanently disconnected with effect from 08 November 2012 as per your request.
As on 19.08.2012, email send to Airtel and Airtel reply---
Copy of my e.mail is as under:-
"" From: Yogendra Garg
To: "121@in.airtel.com" <121@in.airtel.com>
Sent: Sunday, 19 August 2012 7:08 PM
Subject: Overcharging for postpaid no. 9915962242
Please refer to my postpaid mobile number: 9915962242
Bill number: 835341437 dated: 18th August, 2012.
I have again been highly overcharged in the above mentioned bill for 2G data
usage of 53 MB, for Rs.533.80 + taxes, though I have a bill plan of 150 MB of
data free every month. Similar was the case in the last month¿s bill wherein
you refunded the excess amount subsequent to my complaint. I request you to
correct this bill immediately.
If you continue to send me such inflated undue bills, I will be forced to get
this connection disconnected very soon.
I feel dejected at your repeated misrepresentations.
Ykgarg

TO:
• ykgargsbop@yahoo.com
Message flagged
Sunday, 19 August 2012 8:33 PM
Dear Yogendra Garg, Ref: Email dated 19-08-2012, expressing concern regarding GPRS charges for your airtel mobile number 9915962242.Thank you for your mail to airtel and the opportunity to assist you. We would request you to revert after the generation of next bill for further processing of waiver.Mobile Office Deactivation:We have registered your request for deactivation of Mobile Office service on 19-08-2012. The service will be deactivated within 4 hours.

Should you require any further online assistance, you may contact our 24x7 helpline at 12118 (Chargeable at 50 paisa for 3 minutes) from any alternate airtel number. While calling from other service providers, please dial 9872852118 (Chargeable as per the respective network charges).GPRS plans:For you reference, below is the details of GPRS plans. You may select a GPRS plan best suited to your requirement and write back to us with the same. We would be happy to initiate further action to process your request. Plan 1:o Monthly Rental - Zero Rentalo Browsing - 10KB @ 10 PPlan 2:o Monthly Rental - Rs 98 (Prorate)o Browsing - Upto 1GB is Free beyond which charges are 10KB @ 10 PPlan 3:o Monthly Rental - Rs 149 (Prorate)o Browsing - Upto 2GB is Free beyond which charges are 10 KB @ 10 PYou may connect your handset through Bluetooth, Infrared or Data cable to any PC or Laptop and browse all the sites. Should you require any further online assistance, you may contact our 24x7 helpline at 12118 (Chargeable at 50 paisa for 3 minutes) from any alternate airtel number. While calling from other service providers, please dial 9872852118 (Chargeable as per the respective network charges).We hope that we have been able to assist you suitably.Please do write in for any further assistance.Yours Sincerely,
Rajdeep Singh
Customer Care
Bharti Airtel Limited

And since 19.08.2012, the service of mobile phone was stopped by Airtel itself, why Airtel demand the bill after 18.08.2012
CUSTOMER REPLY-
The reply of Appellants are wrong and misled the customer.

Why, Airtel demand the payment after 18.08.2013, without providing the service to the customer?
i.e.Airtel and its all Applllates are expert to cheat/misled the customer/and help Airtel to Cheat the Customer as Ms. Puja cheat to issue the new connection.
As informed earlier, we wish to inform you that as per the feedback received from the concerned team vide service request number 48169144; there is no excess payment available on your account. As per your Airtel email dated 14.01.2013 of Saurav Appellate Office bharti airtel limited as under:-r
”” we are offering you an adjustment of Rs.78.63/- as the bill was generated under zero usage. Kindly, acknowledge the same and write back to us so that the same can be posted to your account.””
All appellants neither try to read Airtel reply dated 14.01.2013, but fully trying to cheat/misled the customer to earn more money for Airtel.

Please be informed that the current outstanding amount on your number is Rs.78.63/- as on 01 March 2013. Hence,
Email On 14.01.2013 , when Airtel representative , Saurav Appellate Office bharti airtel limited decided as under

As per your reply dated 14.01.2013, who will correct your system? Hence,
All these appellants are fully trying to cheat/misled the customer to earn more money for Airtel.

Hence, we regret the infeasibility to process your request regarding the refund of excess payment amount.
As per your Airtel email dated 14.01.2013---

Further, as per our telephonic conversation, we would like to inform you that we have raised a request regarding the refund of excess amount paid of above mentioned airtel mobile number with the relevant team. For your reference, the unique service request number is 48169144. Our team will contact you by 08 February 2013 at 01:19 PM with an update on the same. The service was provided by Airtel from 06.07.2012 to 18.08.2012 only in the package of Rs.135/-PM.
As per your plan of Rs.135/-per month, your total mobile phone bill will be of One month and 13 days only.
i.e. Rs.135+Rs.56.61=Rs.191.61+Rs.23.66 (service Tax) = Rs.215.27.
That as on 19.07.2012, I paid Rs.298.53.
So, Excess payment paid to you is Rs.298.53-215.27=Rs.83.26.

---As per my email dated 06.10.2012, Airtel neither provide me the copies of action taken against your faulty representative but increase the ability to cheat/misled the customer by unfair trade and practice.
Copy of email is as under:-
Patiala
06.10.2012
Namaste Ranjith HK WCC MO ,
In response to your reply of my e.mail 06.10.2012, as per desired by you, i am
again provide you the details , as under:
1. Name of the sales executive-----Miss.Puja

of Rs.135/- is better than BSNL Package of Rs.110/-, but Service of GPRS is
150MB instead of 200 MB as in BSNL Package. Miss. Puja did not provide the copy
of airtel package.

as on 22.08.2012, i again meet Mr. Amul on the above center for the said
package copy, but he shows inability to provide in written.
Waiting for your reply.
Yours
Yogendra Kumar Garg
9779583640 ‘’

I submit that Chairman/MD of Airtel can read Airtel reply and send me the copies of action taken against faulty representative and refund the excess amount already paid to Airtel.
Yours happy customer, Cheating /Misled by your representative and Your Appellates Office bharti airtel limited
Yogendra Kumar Garg
M.No.-9779583640
Ponty

Mar 1, 2013

fake calls from IRDA

Today (01 march 2013) i received a call from person call Purva Shinde (ph 9594415419, mumbai), saying that she is calling from IRDA. She, to my surprise mentioned all my policy details and further added that, goverment has banned all the ULIPS products as insurance companies ended up making profits and customer didnt get what they really deserved. she further added, in that regard, I had some bonus amount to be received worth 3,55000/-. I sensed a foul play, when I was told to shell out Rs 50k for Birla sunlife policy to rclaim that bonus amount. she told me , that I would be getting this whole amount 3,55000 +50k by end of 3 months. further, her manager mr navin patil too called.

Sensing foul play i jus googled and landed on this page. That "fake" guy is going to come to collect all docs and rs 50k ka cheque...waiting to get my hands on him..
mppatel

Feb 25, 2013

REGARDING BONUS AGAINST ULIP POLICY

I GOT CALL FROM DELHI OFFICE NO. 011206408845. THE PERSON IS INQUIRED ABOUT BONUS ON EXISTING POLCIES WHICH I HAVE. IS THIS TRUE OR FAKE CALL. HE IS ASKING THAT HE TALKING FROM INSURANCE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT DELHI.
lpd

Feb 5, 2013

Is there any IRDA service department ?

Is there any IRDA service department ? If yes , what is the address, web-site, telephone nos. of the same ?

Many calls made in the IRDA service department having all information about customers policies and status also !!!

I am confused, why will IRDA call individuals for service when people take policies from insurance companies ?

IRDA needs to make a big advertise in newspapers and web-site saying clearly that they do not contact people for their problems directly and it has to be the other way round.
Yogesh Dholakia

Jan 22, 2013

fake call from IRDA

I too got similar calls telling me about my Bajaj alliance life insurance policy which I had taken and they would double the returns or something in a months time. Also govt. has allotted them some crores of units/ ipo and they want to share it with other companies insurance policy holders. For that they wanted me to get a Bajaj Allianz Growth Fund policy of Rs. 30000. The person calling was Rakesh Mittal and his boss Prem Chand Kothari who is fianancial advisor in IRDA, he too called n told me that u take this 30000 policy n ur money which is blocked in bajaj alliance will be refunded. then promod tiwari , ankita sharma...after this when after 2 months i called him no one answered the call n one day they called teold me that premchand kothari is in USA so when he will come i will get my money ...then continusouly i m trying their no. but rakesh mittal is not replying .now they r saying that i have to take another policy of bajaj alliance of 16000/- n after this i will get my whole money.....so it seems that gov. is involved with such private companies n they are cheating people....They said their office was in Devika Tower Nehru Place but called me from a noida land line.
Mobile no. 8506926202 and noida landline no. 0120-4759853

plz advice
tosudhir59

Jan 19, 2013

fake call relating bonus money earned in share market

For two months i had been getting calls on my mobile no.9934147024 from telephone no.01204931272 and 011203811457. When i received the phone on 19.01.2013 at 1530 hrs,the person introduced himself as Rajeev Chauhan financial officer from IRDA, Noida. He told me that I have earned 72,000 rupees against my policy (personal accident insurance) because the insurer National Insurance Company Limited had invested my one time premium of Rs.700 (deposited by me on 01.03.2003), and the cheque no.321439 drawn on Axis bank has been issued in my name. I was asked to pay Rs.18000 through cheque or traditional bonds purchased from one of DLF, Bajaj Alliance and Birla Cement on same day before 1700 hrs, in order to avoid the cancellation of these amount. He asked me to contact one Arun Kumar Badhwa on mobile no.8882865949. When latter was contacted on the given no. He told the same. He further told that he is sending one Bikku Sau (mobile no.9386535678) from Bajaj Alliance to collect the cheque drawn against Bajaj Alliance insurance.When i asked him to send the documents on my mail, he denied to do the same. He warned that my cheque of amount will be cancelled.
Sir, I request you to kindly look into the matter.
Sudhir Kumar
aneeraj

Jan 8, 2013

FAKE IRDA CALLs

They are trying to sell a reliance policy now. Claiming to be from IRDA Verification and fund approval department. Asking me to buy a reliance policy for Rs 30 K to claim a bonus of 1.2 Lakhs.

No's i am getting call from are

PLease beaware. Is there any way we can report IRDA about these fraudsters?

Neeraj

Vashikaran - how to convince your parents for inter caste marriage ...
    Ibps - problem of fee payment in IDBI manipal banking Recuitment
    Respected Sir/ Mam, I Shashank Srivastava would like to...
    304438 - love vashikaran black magic specialist molvi ji ...
    Vashikaran - love vashikaran specialist molvi ji +91-8890900967
    UPSC - correction of name
    respected sir/madam, I request you to correct my name as...
    SSC - lost ssc registration id
    sir, i lost my ssc registration id which i filled on...
    TNPSC - i lost my combined engg services exam 0n 27.07.2014 reg no
    please send my reg no to my mail id. NAME :...
    customercare@dishtv.in - starsports HD channels unavailable
    Dear sir, I'm dishtv customer with vc...
    Parminder singh - MCD illeagal water connection in main watrer pipe line
    महोदय मैं खयाला गाव...
    100BESTBUY.COM - purchase of kurtis in a combo offer
    I have ordered 3 Kurtis in a combo offer, the dress they...