IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

ABHISHEK KUMAR KESHRI

May 29, 2015

POLICYBAZAAR.COM A FROUD COMPANY

WHY POLICYBAZAAR CALLERS CALLING ME.
IF YOU VISIT POLICYBAZAAR.COM THAN AGENT CALL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND TOLD ME I AM OUTHORISED OF IRDA.IRDA TOLD ME TO SUGGEST A BETTER PLAN YOU.

IF POLICYBAZAAR.COM A COMPARING WEBSITE WHY THAT COMPANY SHOW SOME COMPANY PRIMIUM.
WHY NOT SHOW LIC,KOTEK.BIRLA ETC COMPANY PRIMIUM.

WHY ALLOW TO CALLING SERVICE PROVIDE FOR POLICYBAZAAR.COM AGENTS ARE FORCEING YOU BUYING ANY PLAN AVELABLE ONLY POLICYBAZAAR.COM

PLESE CLOSE YOUR CHEATING BUSINESS AND REJECT THE LICENCE OF POLICYBAZAAR.COM WEBSITE IF YOU ARE NOT CLOSE THAT BUSINESS I AM FILE A LEGAL ACTION AGAINTS IRDA AND POLICYBAZAAR.COM.
himubhagat

May 20, 2015

GBIC CALLS

CALLS FROM GBIC
I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING CALLS FROM MOBILE NO 07428008787 RAKESH VARMA (GBIC NEW DELHI) REGARDING POLICY WITH TATA AIA REGARDING ITS BONUS ISSUE.742000 NOT PROVIDING BONUSES TO THE INSURER AND THE SAME THEY ARE TRANSFERRING TO THEIR AGENT WHOSE CODE NUMBERS ARE MENTIONED ON POLICIES. IF YOU WANT TO GET THE CODE REMOVED FROM THE POLICY I WILL HAVE TO COMPLETE THE CASE FILE. & IF I DONOT GET THE FILE FILLED NO CLAIM IN FUTURE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY GBIC AS THE WILL PRODUCE THE RECORDING IN WHICH I REFUSED TO GET THE AGENT CODE REMOVED...
I WANT TO KNOW IF SUCH CALLS ARE MADE BY GBIC. ALL MY DETAILS NAME & DATE & FATHER AND FATHERS NAME AND NOMINE NAME ALSO. GIVEN MAIL COFIMTION THIS LETTER PLEASE CONFIRM. THIS FACT FOR FORD CALL.
RajRajni

May 18, 2015

Standard world vision Pvt Ltd

I got a call from the said company, and they had asked me to take a lone without interest rate, they have tie up with standard chartered bank.
and they will make a insurance policy & nominee will be the bank. They have done a proper verification etc. I have issued a checque of 85000 /- to Standard world vision Pvt Ltd & it was cleared on 16th of may 2015. As per them the amount will be in my account thru NEFT transaction with in two days.I got the calls from the from the +91-7210638938 & +91-1409804328. Now both the numbers are not working.
Could you guide me what should I do.
Rajnish Kumar Pant
+91-9811588210
Mukesh Wadkar

May 15, 2015

Fraud Call from GBIC

Today I got Call from Number +91-7531980360 (Sanjay Sachsena) introducing himself from GBIC.
He mentioned that he has received the request for transferring the Bonus Amount of my Bajaj Allianz Policy to my Agents Account.
I immediately identified this as fraud call, he was insisting me whether he would like me to avoid for transferring of my Bonus Amount.

Since this was fraud call, I didn't initiated things further and he disconnected the call.

Please beware of such calls and dont provide any information and act on such calls.

I request IRDA to take actions on such callers to avoid loss of any innocent people.
dharamji28

May 6, 2015

fraud call from insurance company

dear sir ,before 4 year i got a call by niharika her mobile no. is 09811555176 she told me that she is a head of reliance than explain me that a good 12 % interested plan of reliance
for me so i invested 30000/ in 2011 than she called me again in 2012 and told me that a new plan 14% interested plan and also old plan will convert in this plan and i gave other
30000/ but just now i got real details about those plan by a lic agent that both plan is only a policy not any interested plan .sir i am a labour so please help me for
return my money thank you my mobile no. is 09913885717 email adress is dharamji28@gmail.com
ChetanSingh

May 2, 2015

Received a Fraud Call for Insurance Verification

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have received a fake call at 3:51 pm from some guy calling from Insurance verification department & was asking for Insurance details of all policies.

The number is 011-48483527.

On being countered with question to reveal his identity, he simply hanged the call in between saying "ARE YAAR".

Please take necessary action at the earliest.

Chetan
dhirajrana

Apr 30, 2015

Fraud call from 9266672208

Today I received a call from +919266672208 at 11:01 AM. The calling person told me that he was speaking from IRDA. He asked about my policy details.
Being a insurance professional I know it was a fraud call. Sharing this incident just for the benefit of all.
Kindly do not respond to these calls.
sleehapandit

Apr 30, 2015

resolving complaints

any legal helps regarding these fraud calls contact 09999890410 advocate
skke

Apr 17, 2015

fraud calls for revival of insurance policy and want to know your bank account no for hacking it

Dear All

I am getting regularly calls from no 9266620304 for revival or refund of my lapsed insurance policy, pl don't give details of your bank account and your policy papers, they will try to hack your bank account with you personal details given in policy papers
beware of these type of calls
priyanka.karvy@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2015

Loan against life insurance policy of future Genrali

I got a fake call from 011-30564620 claiming that they are authorised broker of Future Generali. She said that the company will provide me personal loan of Rs. 5 lac if I take life insurance policy of Future Generali. She informed the terms and condition that I need to pay the premium of Rs. 40, 000 per annuam till`12 years and my policy will get mature in 18th year . At the time of maturity , they will take their loan amount with interest from the maturity amount and will return rest of the amount to me.

I have called in the Future Generali office, they said as such there is no scheme going on , and told me to be aware to the fake calls.

Although I blocked the number , still i kept on receiving such calls many time.Kindly look into the matter as they can fraud with other innocent people.
kdvartak737

Mar 21, 2015

received fake call

today i received call that i have got bonus on my insurance policy , and they ask for my document and cheque of rs.11040/-, and when i ask about 1040/- he told me that, it is advance tds which i have to pay before i receive bonus amount,
i am giving you bank detail n contact no. they have provided

account holder name- global infra
account no-53110200000014

vibbs

Mar 14, 2015

Fraudulent calls claiming to be part of TATA AIA & GBIC

Fake calls saying they were from Tata AIA & GBIC

Call from 8459242029, 8459439189, claiming to be part of Tata AIA . They informed that there was a bonus of Rs 72000 against a policy I had taken from Tata AIA ( which i had surrendered a few months ago). However the bonus could not be given to me because it would go to the agent code. They offered to send the complaint file to GBIC to ensure the money reached me and not the agent. In order for them to process this, they would need me to take a new policy. They offered a choice of 3 companies. When I refused and said I will check & call them back, they advised that it is financial year end and that the file should be completed today itself. When I asked them how they were going to get the initial deposit, they said they would send the name & mobile number of the person. When I said I was going to check, the lady repeatedly kept asking me how was i going to verify the process. At this point, I decided to be firm and told her to cancel the file if she had to, but I was not going to invest in any of the three funds until I verified this process. After this the lady said she wouldn't be able to help me further and she was cancelling the complaint file!

What can IRDA do to catch these fraudsters??
parmeet1409

Feb 24, 2015

spam calls

I received a call from +92 340 0681688. they said you are lucky aircel customer and won for 2500000 lottery and asked me about bank details and my email id etc.I hung up the phone by saying them that they can keep the price with them as a gift from me. Kindly register a complaint regarding such numbers
sohanlalku

Feb 12, 2015

Fraud type of perched FUTURE GENERLI

Fraud type of perched FUTURE GENERLI
Dear IRDA,

23/12/-14 i got a call from " aditya Biral finance bhikaji kama place . they said we are tie up with future generali . they will offer one insurance policy called" future generali pearls guarantee". I can offered to take loan upto 5 lakh. but i need to pay 40000 per annum. important thing is they asked me pay on same day. i said its not possible on same day. Before Your are check the civil after conform loan.

Then they asked me to pay 40000/ per annum and they will give loan amount of 5 lakh after 25 to 35 days.. i was believed. i said currently policy bond recived but I Have cenciliton for sumit 27/1/015 again. Cancilation request rejected. IRDA BY complain pending cancelation policy
If i took that loan, after 12 years they will continue my premium amount. finally sum assured amount will be taken by that company aditya Biral finance

So i confirmed that they are fraud..morning i called to future generali office located in kasturba marg new delhi. i explained everything to them. they said that aditya Biral finance company is our agent. they will provide the loan, we are not.

i am asking to IRDA how i can believe that future generali because of this fraud activities by their agent. why future generali don't know that kind of fraud agents before.
tell me loan File No & Ipproval NO.
File No. FGIC8751L
Ipproval No. ABF493L

Their names and numbers are as follows:

Rajesh Bhatiya 9873841625, 011- 33216477
Vinay Roy 8447208898
Kotak Support

Feb 10, 2015

RE: CALLS FROM GBIC

We would like to confirm that post investigation, we found that the number from which calls were received by you, does not belong Kotak Life Insurance branch or call center.

We have recorded your request to refrain from making any calls on your contact number.

The calls received by you may be made by some third party distributors selling multiple products and they may have access to your contact information from their own database.

Kotak Life Insurance does not have responsibility on any calls made to you from Third Party Distributors.

We urge you to take up this concern with your telecom service provider as we cannot influence the same in any ways.

We request you to take up the matter with the pertinent company.

At Kotak Life Insurance it is our endeavour to safeguard our customer?s interest always. Of late we have received reports of malicious emails and unsolicited calls being sent out to our customers by mischievous elements on behalf of Kotak Life Insurance and Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority.

We request you not to fall prey to such unsolicited emails, calls or special offers promising to help encash unpaid bonus / gain from your insurance policy.

Kotak Support Team.
JRamesh

Feb 6, 2015

Fake calls continue

Call from 1409303643, Claiming to be part of Insurance solution development authority. They informed that there was a bonus of Rs 1,05,070 against a policy I had taken from ICICI Lombard ( which i had surrendered few years ago). However the bonus could not be given to me because it would go to the agent code. They offered to do the needful to ensure the money reached me and not the agent. In order for them to process this, they would need me to take a new policy. They offered a choice of 3 companies. They advised that I should not disclose the reason for purchase of this policy to the agent. I should surrender the policy, in 3 months 11 days.

The first lady who spoke identified herself as Payal and handed me over to another gentleman (???) who identified himself as Vishal Malhotra . he also gave me his mobile number. Looking up the number also yielded he same number.

While talking to Payal i read out the first few lines of a similar review. The BRAZENNESS of these operators amazes me. She came back aggressively saying that they are not fraudsters

I feel so helpless. Apparently no action can be taken against such operators. I have recd. such call many times over the past 4 - 5 years.
ankita1962

Feb 3, 2015

CALLS FROM GBIC

i HAVE BEEN RECEIVING CALLS FROM MOBILE NO 9136699616-9136613072 & LAND LINE NO 01204039460& 01204039400 REGARDING POLICY WITH KOTAK MAHINDRA REGARDING ITS BONUS ISSUE... SOME SHALINI MITRA & ARUN TYAGI INSISTED ON SAYING THAT KOTAK MAHINDRA IS NOT PROVIDING BONUSES TO THE INSURER AND THE SAME THEY ARE TRANSFERRING TO THEIR AGENT WHOSE CODE NUMBERS ARE MENTIONED ON POLICIES. IF YOU WANT TO GET THE CODE REMOVED FROM THE POLICY I WILL HAVE TO COMPLETE THE CASE FILE. & IF I DONOT GET THE FILE FILLED NO CLAIM IN FUTURE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY GBIC AS THE WILL PRODUCE THE RECORDING IN WHICH I REFUSED TO GET THE AGENT CODE REMOVED...
I WANT TO KNOW IF SUCH CALLS ARE MADE BY GBIC... & IF THE PERSONS NAMED ARE THEIR EMPLOYEES. PLEASE CONFIRM.
THANKS
sathiyas06

Feb 2, 2015

Fraud complaint

Dear IRDA,

Yesterday i got a call from " Maxpro Management" kodambakkam, chennai. they said we are tie up with future generali . they will offer one insurance policy called" future generali pearls guarantee". I can offered to take loan upto 15 lakh. but i need to pay 1 lakh per annum. important thing is they asked me pay on same day. i said its not possible on same day.

Then they asked me to pay 40000/ per annum and they will give loan amount of 6 lakh after 3 months.. i was not believed. i said currently i don't have that much amount in my hand. they asked to give any gold instead of that premium amount. again they pressured me to finish that formalities by same day.

If i took that loan, after 6 years they will continue my premium amount. finally sum assured amount will be taken by that company(Maxpro)

So i confirmed that they are fraud..morning i called to future generali office located in t.nagar. i explained everything to them. they said that Maxpro company is our agent. they will provide the loan, we are not.

S V Shah

Jan 28, 2015

Fake call

I have receive similar fake call from person named Mr. Aditya. I have received bonus of Rs.1,00,000 through my policy. He stated the we have written a letter to you but you didn't respond. So we are going to cancel your bonus amount which mean that 40% amount credited to my agent and 60% amount credited to loca brach. I was asked my birth date first & later my PAN card. I sensed it should be a fake call from any fraud.Pl be alert.

Mobile No-7836856553
Sanju Shastri

Jan 24, 2015

Regarding Fake Calls

Observing all these complaints regarding fake calls, I came to this decision that this is a racket of insurance companies to cheat people.
Raajkumaar

Jan 23, 2015

NOC not issued

I have been start my insurance carrier on 2012 but i unbale to perform well.But now i want to recreate my carrier in insurance field but i interesting to do business in SBI only.so i approach LIC to request my NOC but the LIC said IRDA/CAGTS/CIR/142/07/2013 Transfer without achieving the minimum business norms mandate is not allowed. this reply given to me the LIC officer take time for one and half month simple i am daily going to the lic office and ask what is the status now please be do possibel to me but the given this kind of reply yesterday only 22.01.2015. But my licence going to lapse coming augst. but this situation licence holder can't get chance to survive in insurance. I strain more from this insetend. I am not going to loose my licence i asking chance to develop my carrier in insurance field i have composit licence i am doing well in general insurance but i not like doing business in life insurance (SBI). You given chance to me perform in life insurance means please ask them to give NOC to me.

E.G.Rajkumar

egraajkumar@gmail.com
kknirala

Jan 21, 2015

fraud calls

call from insurance control authority of India from these numbers 09350133675, 011141323972 , 09310851082 regarding unclaimed amount of insurance policy of my relative so withdrawal of above amount the i need to submit a checqe of 32000/- for issue of duplicate policy hence please guide me in this regard what is the procedure for issue of duplicate policy / bond and who is behind these may be fake calls on the name of IRDA/ICA
jyothiacharya.l@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2015

Fake call

Today I received a call from Gaurav Sharma from number +91 11 409303704 about my life Insurance policy. He had all details about the policy including the agent code. He informed me that my policy has been selected by IRDA for irregularity check
I want to know does IRDA do a check with the customers about irregularities? When I insisted that I know the benefits and bonus information about the policy, he insisted the Insurance company is not providing correct information to me.
imtiazzp

Jan 19, 2015

Fake calls in the name of IRDA

Friends,

This have been going on since long hence a caution note and a humble request to all, please don't share your valuable details with any of the folks claiming him/her to be a part of IRDA, let me share my experience.

Today i.e. 19-Jan, I received a call from a number 8459789549 with the person named as Rajeev and he was claiming that he is an officer from IRDA and shared that around 2,50,000 amount is with the authorities, He stated the we have written a letter to you but you didn't respond and some one named as Atul Patel who have responded on my behalf by claiming as if he is my financial advisor and have been using that money on my behalf, I said look I don't know who this Atul Patel is and so as you, if you want you can ask your Agent to visit my place and I will have one-one discussion with him/her and will then take a call, he kept on insisting that this process will take 8 - 10 days and this process will delay the file movement, he wanted me to give a go ahead on the call by doing that he will process the file immediately and all of the said amount will be credited to my account.

Guys please take care of such crap team,
hemalirm

Jan 14, 2015

What should I do if I already gave money....

What should I have to do if I already gave money to IRDA.... I already pay them around 3,00,00 lakes... Now they r giving me just dates..... Last date is given me 22nd... I m just waiting.... Pls help me to receive my money back... I m a house wife....

colors tv channel - about om swami
    Iye sab thik nahi Kar Raha hai om ji ne....sale khudko...
    big boss 10 - big boss 10
    Colors tv this is the cheapest thing you can do to bring...
    Savdhaan India Programme in Life OK - Content
    As it is verry aggressive to see the criminal how he treat...
    Eureka Forbes - poor service
    Hlo myself Amarmeet Singh guruwada just yesterday company...
    Maa TV - Maatv
    Hi I am from UK. I am a telugu woman and I really hate...
    Nagaraju - Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    SBI BUDDY SERVICES - my wallet is blocked
    Sir, i have unfortunately blocked my wallet on SBI buddy...
    State Bank of Jaipur bikaner - Bank locker issues with the bank manager
    Respected Sir, Bali Branch manager Mr. Bafna is always...
    SBI Credit Card - TO CLOSE SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
    I WANT TO CLOSE MY SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF NO...
    Local Train - Mismanaged central line
    Hi, I will not say respected sir as u r not capable for...