IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

KARTHIKEYANSANTHANAM

Sep 16, 2014

MY PAN NUMBER IS NOT UPDATED IN YOUR RECORD

IRDA.

dear sir,

I AM LIC AGENT OF IN 2002 KUMBAKONAM UNIT II, THANJAVUR, TAMILNADU.
BUT STILL DATE MY PAN NO. IS NOT UPDATED IN YOUR RECORD. KINDLY UPDATED US.

MY AGENT CODE 0089575H
MY LICENCE NO.723035
MY URN NO.LIC12908083274.
MY PAN NO.AUPPK8518A.

KINDLY UPDATED IN YOUR RECORD

THANK U.
sunil kt

Sep 13, 2014

Removal of agency detail from portal

sir i was holding a life insurance agency from kotak life which has been expired on 16/03/2013. i was given request letter for remove my agency detail from portal to my related branch on 19/08/2014. but they are not co-operating me. my agency detail is URN OKMI2602100268
License No 8027002 and my PAN no. is ACOPT8767H
SIR I am requesting you to please do the need full
thanks and regards
Sunil S. Tiwari
stsunil61@yahoo.com
GUDDU SINGH

Aug 12, 2014

noc not given by Iffco Tokio General Company

Myself Jitender Singh S/O Shri Surender Singh, pan card no-BTMPS2487M.

I joined Iffco tokio general insurance company ltd before 3 years .

But due to some personal problems i am not able to continue my agency.

My iffco tokio agency code is 16001159.

I have apply for NOC in 25th May -2014 but noc not provided by company.

Many times i visit the concern company office in nehru place new delhi.

But no Any Staff is ready to take responsibilities.

So ur requested please help me in this matter.

thanks to all associated staff.

Jitender Singh
Email Id: jitu.s1996@gmail.com
jugalpandey82

Aug 8, 2014

missing my IRDA licence

Dear Sir/mams
I have lost my irda registration certificate, & i do not know that number
how can I find my registration no & certificate.
please guide me.

Aug 6, 2014

Request IRDA cancellation of my URN number

IRDA respected sir,
sub : cancellation of my URN number
my name is jatin chandrakant ghadshi (Date of Birth : 15/04/1974, Pan No : AQOPG8728R) want to cancelled my URL which is made through MetLife India Insurance Co.Ltd. It will be issued on:5/05/2009 & Valid upto :4/05/2012 on that time Due to personal problem I am unable to work is agent. I didn't do any policy for them and now i need Requesting you to cancelled my URL.

Please help me on this.

License No :5365757
Insurer Name :METLIFE INDIA INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD
Agent ID :MHU050509LIMLIMLI002
Category :Life

hope so plz reply my email id : jackpot.1234@rediffmail.com , contact no :9029976814

Thanking for you,

jatin c ghadshi
abhinesh kumari

Jun 24, 2014

noc from hdfc life

Sir my self javed Akhtar I have licence of HDFC life I want to join lic of India
But lic wants me Noc from hdf life but HDFC life is not giving me N
oc
From HDFC life plz help me do that process for noc I m givingg my all
Details below

My mb no 9871679786
abhinesh kumari

Jun 24, 2014

noc from hdfc life

Sir my self javed Akhtar I have a licence of HDFC life my licence no is 711 4455175 l want to join lic company and they want noc from HDFC life but they are not giving my noc .plz do process as soon as possible I'm giving my all details below

Javed Akhtar
Licence no 711 4455175
Agency code 0266165
Issue on 4/8/2008
Valid up to 3/8/2011
My mob no 9871679786

Plz help me do process of Nov from HDFC life as soon as possible
abha chawla

Jun 23, 2014

please cancel my advisor code

my name is abha chawla iam mdrt advisor i start on2009 my code is 990063951 my date of birth is 14/8/1972 please cancel my code or give me advice in my cell no 8109179000 because sbi cheat with out my they can not give me training of mdrt and not give me my proper commission now any body renew my advisor code with out my permission i have giving already letter to sbithey seal and sign in it but on my pan no it will see i am a widow lady please help me i want to join other company
srawan kumar

Jun 17, 2014

request for cancellation of URN number

cancellation agent id and urn noRespected Sir,
My name is Srawan kumar .I am an agent of max life insurance license no. is 8904712. At 31 OCT 2011. My Date of birth is 20 January 1984 and Pan No is BDBPK0321B. i am applied for a life insurance agent in max life insurance, due to some personal reason i want to cancelation agent id and cancelling my URN MAXI1009110076 max life insurance. For that cause I have tried many times to cancel my agent license but they are not responding. So it is my humble request to you please cancel my life insurance license request as soon as possible.
thanking you,
Srawan kumar
PH no . +919576277144

Jun 12, 2014

DELETE MY URN

My name is senthil pandi, (Date of Birth is 22/04/1988, PAN No. DZLPS8156Q) want to cancel my URL which is made through ING (EXIDE)LIFE INSURANCE. Due to personal problem I am unable to work is agent.
Requesting you to cancelled my URL.

Please help me on this.

Aplicant Name SENTHIL PANDI
Insurer Name . ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD (EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE
chavansantosh777

Jun 6, 2014

RENEWAL LICENCE NO 1996879

I had given proposal for renewal my LICENCE (NO-1996879 expiry date 07/06/2014) to ICICI LOMBARD GIC LTD. But till today 6th June 2014 LICENCE NOT renewal.

Today is the last day. So Kindly renew my licence No.1996879 urgently on today.

Santosh Madhukar Chavan.
Agent -ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE.
CONTACT NO-9422975719
rahulsingh558811@yahoo.com

May 30, 2014

Cancell my URN No

Delete my UR Number
My name is Rahul Singh, S/O - Udaybhan Singh, My URN No IS LICI2407130745. On the year 2013 I was interested for LIClicence but could not take the Exam. But when I am going to apply for Job In Max Life so they need NOC, so need to Delete that URN.
Given above particulars are taken, please delete my UR Number from National Insurance Co. For which I shall be great full to you.

Thanking You

Your faithfully
suman kumarbrajesh

May 29, 2014

Deletion of Pan number In Irda portal

This is to inform you that I was having an irda license with icici prudential life insurance company limited.I had applied
Composite license in national insurance company limited.I hadnot passed in this examination
But my pan no BEDPK0373Q is showing in nic.My license has also expired in icici prudenrial lic
Due to pan number is showing in NIC my license is not going to be renewed in ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIC
Request you to pls delete the pan number BEDPK0373Q in irda portal as soon as posible so that
My license get renewed in icici prudential lic.
Suman Kumar
License number 4149302
Urn number ICII2703081456
Pan number BEDPK0373Q
srawan kumar

May 15, 2014

cacelation agent id and urn no

thanking you,
Srawan kumar
PH no . +919576277144
dashman

May 5, 2014

pan no. not deleted

my pan no.AIDPL8846Q has not been deleted from Reliance Life Insurance co.I have given exam in LIC but after 2 yr my pan is being used by Reliance Life nsurance co..

My detail--

Name-Dashman singh

Pan no--AIDPL8846Q

URN-AMPI2312130026

Kindly delete my pan no.
Tito Hembram

Apr 29, 2014

Delete my UR Number
My name is Binayaka Mohapatra, S/O - Gangadhar Moahapatra, having Licence no.- 601133,issue dated-16/06/2011. On the year 2010 I was interested for composite licence from NIC and approached to NIC but could not take the Exam. But when I am going to apply for renewal of my Licence sponsored by LICI, It has been notified by LIC that need to Delete the data and URN with NIC first.

Thanking You

Your faithfully

(Binayaka Mohapatra)
vinoddwivedi

Apr 26, 2014

DELETE URN

Respected sir
My name is Vinod kumar dwivwdil BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.MIRZAPUR UTTARPRADESH , I decided and I told him that I am not interested to take agent ininsurance like that, but URN NUMBER ( URN : ABLI2901140017 ) THROUGH my PAN BKQPD0439M KINDLY HELP ME, PLEASE delete my UR Number and PAN in the BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD..

VINOD KUMAR DWIVEDI
DATE OF BIRTH=12/06/1971
pranab roy chowdhury

Apr 24, 2014

deletion of license

I, Kalyan Bhattacharyya, like to intimate that my License No-6021506 in SBI Life Ins.Comp. whose validity ended on 25/01/2013 but the said Ins. Comp. is not deleting or issueing any No Objection Certificate till now inspite of my several appeal. So, I need your co operation on this regard with an intimation to me.

My Mobile No-9932490669
pranab roy chowdhury

Apr 24, 2014

deletion of license

I, Swapan Kumar Paul, like to intimate that my Licence No-3077108 in Bajaj Alliance Life Ins. Co. Ltd whose validity ended on 27/02/2013 but till the said Insurance Company is not making deletion of it or issuing any No Objection Certificate instead of my several appeal. So, I need your kind co operation on this regard and an intimation to me.

My Mobile No-9732842192
vinoddwivedi

Apr 21, 2014

VINOD KUMAR DWIVEDI
DATE OF BIRTH=12/06/1971
saroj kumar swain

Apr 8, 2014

composite my licence

I want to composite my licence no. 9198985, still i wark at Bajaj allianz life insurance co.ltd. as a life insurance agent and i want to composite my licence with National insurance as a Gi agent but my BALIC Branch Maneger do not give me the No Objection Cartificate, Now i am pass the IRDA GI Exam. Now what can i do Sir.

Saroj Kumar Swain
Licence No. 9198985
mail id - mailatsaroj@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2014

urn cancellation

Delete my PAN and UR Number
Respected sir
My name is senthil pandi, ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD chennai adyar branch Ms.Dhanalakshmi from chennai , Tamil Nadu, who was approached me to take as a agent in ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD, at that time agreed and put my signature for agent application and gave my all particulars, after one week I decided and I told him that I am not interested to take agent in ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD but I got job in IFFCO TOKIO general insurance like that, but Ms.Dhanalakshmi ING VYSYA LIFE generated a UR NUMBER ( URN : IVLI0703140156 ) THROUGH my PAN DZLPS8156Q but I did not write exam in ING VYSYA. now I am not able to take MARKETING EXECUTIVE in IFFCO TOKIAO , KINDLY HELP ME, PLEASE delete my UR Number and PAN in the ING VYSYA LIFE
Given below particulars are taken from IRDA Online Agency Licence portal through my PAN. Once again I beg you sir, please Delete my PAN and UR Number from ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD .

Applicant Name SENTHIL PANDI

Applicant Name SENTHIL PANDI
Insurer Name . ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD
sajina

Mar 27, 2014

Reg:- License not obtained.

I have passed the exam conducted by irda on 03-02-2014 under pnb metlife, kannur III (3) branch. On 10-03-2014 they send a messsage, my license had been issued (license no.9888291, FA code-60081447) and obtained for this please contact pnb metlife kannur III (3). When I contact, they have not produced license. They said that if your license is active license you must take a policy. If I get the license what will I do.
Prasenjit Das

Mar 24, 2014

Cancellation of IRDA license

Sir, I Prasenjit Das, have an agency license in Metlife India Insurance co pvt ltd. I never appeared in the IRDA exam and even never opted for. Total process has been done in an unethical manner beyond my knowledge.
26 days earlier i asked for cancellation of my license to the insurer and my application was received by the authority. But still my license exists.
Hope you will realise my pain and do the needful to cancel my license at the earliest.

Name: Prasenjit Das
Insurer name: METLIFE INDIA INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD
Agent ID:WBU160810LIMLIMLI038
Category: Life

Vodafone - Incorrect vodafone Bill
    Dear Vodafone team, My mobile number is 9818518994 I...
    Maxi Cab Reg No - WB 73 B 6934 - Missbehaviour by a drunken driver
    It was a terrible experience for me when I board a Maxi...
    best passport producers - Get SSD solution, passports, driver's licenses, ID...
    We(corinta001brien@gmail.com) are an independent group of...
    bba - lost roll no.
    Sir, I am pooja singh. I am a bba student (2011-2014)&...
    Star Plus - regarding shit programs
    please stop showing this rubbish soaps and bullshit you...
    25826 - faulty recharge status
    i have recharged my prepaid no.9026196347 with 76 from...
    Renault Scala - Faulty car
    We have bought a scala car and it is beyond repair, I own...
    K B C SONY TV - GBJJ payment done but not credited in my a/c
    Hi, I have made a payment of Rs 60,through SBI internet...
    Aircel - 2G Internet
    Dear Sir/Madam.. Ph no. 8285188034 I have subscribed to...