IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

Akshy yadav

Feb 18, 2017

Remove my pan card from your portal

SIR I HAD WORKED AS ADVISOR WITH LIFE INS.COMPANY WITH CODE NO.10130512.MY LICENCE HAD BEEN EXPIRED ON 01.08 2016.MY PAN NO.AGMPY4308H IS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR PORTAL ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN DETACHED AS PER PAN LOOK-UP.PLEASE REMOVE MY PAN NO.FROM YOUR PORTAL.REGARD akshay yadav
SANJAY KR. DUBEY

Feb 15, 2017

REMOVAL OF PAN CARD

SIR I HAD WORKED AS ADVISOR WITH RELIANCE LIFE INS.COMPANY WITH CODE NO.21039052.MY LICENCE HAD BEEN EXPIRED ON 02 03 2013.MY PAN NO.AEXP2443L IS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR PORTAL ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN DETACHED AS PER PAN LOOK-UP.PLEASE REMOVE MY PAN NO.FROM YOUR PORTAL.REGARD SHAMBHU YADAV
nitinshivhare27

Feb 10, 2017

Regarding commission not given to Life Advisor (10048804) from Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited

This is to complain you regarding Aegon Life Insurance company Limited, which has not provided my commission of my own Policy saying that they have shut down the Agency channel.

Description:

I was working with Aegon as Life Advisor from January 8 2016. I have given 5 policy from my side in which one of the policy of Rs 50000 which is owned by me.

Aegon has provided commission for 4 policies but they didn't provide the commission for my own policy.

Aegon has shut down the Agency channel on August 10th 2016 and till that time I have already login 5 policy and I need to login 1 more policy to get my own policy comission.

But As Aegon has shut down the Agency channel so they didn't provide my own Policy commission.

Why I should get the Commission of my own policy?

1) According to company Rule, I should get my own policy commission after completing 6 policy

2) I have already provided 5 policies in which one was my own.

3) Aegon has shut down the the Agency channel on August 10 2016 , at that time I was the active member of Aegon.

4) It was not my decision to shut down the Agency channel. It was their decision.

5) If they retain it then I should have given more policies and at that time also i have some clients which I can convert.

My details as Life Advisor

Name: NITIN SHIVHARE
DOB: 27 Nov 1980
Aegon Code: 10048804
Branch code: 129005
Branch Location : Sector 14, Gurgoan

Present Address: 436/7, Jawahar nagar, Near Lall Nursing Home,
Kharbanda maternity Home wali Gali,
New Railway Road , Gurgaon 122001 (HARYANA)

I would be grateful if you can please look into this matter as I think I should get my commission from Aegon,

Please let me know if you need more information from my side.

Thanks & regards,
Nitin Shivhare
ajaymajhi2007

Feb 2, 2017

CANCELLATION OF licence in EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE

I am ajay ku majhi want to cancel my licence in exide life insurance co .ltd.
my code is 60314094.
i joined in 29/05/2015

Ajay ku majhi
Rituraj1982

Feb 2, 2017

Non issuance of Noc to transfer my IRDA code to my present company

Dear all,
I was a wealth RM in kotak mahindra bank and now I have joined HDFC bank as a branch manager.
I have been following up in mails with Kotak life to issue the NoC so that I can have my IRda get transferred to my present company since last year.
However nobody is responding to my mails and i'm almost fed up asking about it.
Please help.
Rituraj Sarma
Pan no- BJWPS6306M
Email id : chamleogan@gmail.com
ARJUNLALYADAV

Jan 31, 2017

Regarding cancellation of IRDAI license and releasing the PAN no. from IRDAI portal

I want to inform u that I was an agent in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company since 2007.Due to not completing the business,my IRDAI license was expired.Now I have got a job oopurtunity and want to join another company But till now my PAN number is not released from IRDAI portal.

So please cancel my IRDAI license and release my PAN number from IRDAI portal.

Name - ARJUN LAL YADAV
Insurer name - ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE
Insurer type - LIFE
E-mail - arjunlal22061982@gmail.com
Mobile No.-9936753883 / 9807950550

I humbly request you to look into the matter and do the need full as soon as possible.

Thanking you and waiting for your favourable action..

Arjun Lal Yadav

Mob. no. - 9936753883
Lic133

Jan 28, 2017

Cancelation of license no HDF00601810

noc required and pan number to be deleted from portal
This is ANKUSH SHARMA,I was a agent of HDFC LIFE INSURANCEL ,NANGAL branch having IA Code Nunber -00601810and IRDA Licence Number -HDF 00601810 ,I want NOC from HDFC LIFE INSURANCE CO.Ltd and want to unlock my Pan Nunber from IRDA PAN LOOK UP PORTAL.Pan number CPOPS6904Q

Name - ANKUSH SHARMA
mobile number -8054039235
Reddy99999

Jan 26, 2017

Need form 1C

My self Uma Mahesh.I have IRDA code in exide life insurance.Co agent code IVL60367875. I want remove my licence in IRDA lookup or I want form 1C from exide. I would like to join LIC of India.I never before don any business to exide but I worte IRDA exam and got the code. kindly help me

Thanks &Regards

Uma Mahesh
R.K. MISHRA (Advo)

Jan 21, 2017

Pan no. APZPM8362D port

i request you that my pan no. APZPM8362D is linked with HDFC life insurance agra and the agency code no.00272942 and my agency has been terminated on 13-08-2011 and i have resigned on 12-01-2017 but my pan is look up with irda but noc is not issued till today. Please my above pan remove from HDFC life insurance and issued the noc.

I there for requst that my above pan free from look up with HDFC life insurance and to be given noc in favour of applicant.

Applicant
Rakesh Kumar Mishra (Adv.) S/O Shri Harikishan R/O 11A/11G/2 Ram Nagar Yamuna Bridge Agra-282006

PAN NO-.APZPM8362D .Agency code no.00272942

Mo no.9027572958,9319157299
Email - ritikraje@gmail.com
R.K. MISHRA (Advo)

Jan 15, 2017

termination and noc

i want to inform u that Rakesh Kumar Mishra S/O Shri. Hari Kishan R/O 11a/11g/2 Ram nagar yamuna bridge, Agra -06 has taken agency from HDFC life insurance agra its agency code 00272942 dated 14.8.2008 which was terminated on 13.8.2011 and the Pan No. APZPM8362D has locked up by the IRDA and applicant has resigned on 12.1.2017 and all formalities performed by applicant and summited Termination (Request for Form 1C) and Application for Resign, Termination and NOC to the HDFC Life Insurence, Sanjay Place, Agra. But the above Insurence Company had not issued the Noc online in favour of applicant till today.
That the applicant has applied for Agency Of LIC and all examinations were cleared by the applicant and in absence of NOC LIC of Agra could not issue the agency.
It is therefore hummbly requested that to be removed up my PAN NO. APZPM8362D from the Agency Code 00272942 and Licence No. 4493356 and issued the NOC in favour of applicant.
Murali pdy

Jan 2, 2017

DELINK MY PAN NUMBER FROM IRDA PORTAL

I applied for agency with Birla sun life insurance company in january 2016. But i was not passed in the exam on that time.Now my URN also expired.
Now I like to take agency with another life insurance company. Still my PAN linked with the below URN.

NAME : MURALI
URN : BSLI0201160074

Kindly delink my pan number from IRDA portal
libin27

Dec 27, 2016

Exide life insurance licence remove

My self Libin know George kottayam kerala district.I have IRDA code in exide life insurance.Co. Ltd. Licence no 4535380 agency code 60117977.I want remove my licence in IRDA lookup.kindly help me to cancel my licence.

Thanks &Regards
Libin.k.George
narendra mankani

Dec 25, 2016

IFFCO TOKYO

I have pass my GIC agent exam but i have not receive my license no ,agent id & certificate. My PAN no AEKPM6366B [ NARENDRA MANKANI MOB NO 09879606393
D Devarajan

Nov 21, 2016

NOC

I have passed IRDA exam and got licence w.e.f27-05-2014 and it will expire on 26-05-2017) for an agent of KOTAK MAHINDRA
OLD MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE LTD. After that no communication from them till today. Hence No business i have not done.
Now I got good offer in other insurance concern. Hence I applied for NOC. They told as per the signed agreement form I shouldl
pay to them RS5000/-(rupees five thousand) enable to get NOC
Please help to get NOC

Name: D Devarajan
Fathers Name: R. Devanarayanan
LiceceNo: 882 10041025
Insurance company: Kotak Mahindra old mutual life insurance co ltd.

D.Devarajan.
Madurai, Tamilnadu
email: dd.devarajan@yahoo.in
chikkala srikanth

Nov 8, 2016

cancellation my agent code

I want to inform you that I was an agent of future general Life Insurance Company, Now I have got an job oppurtunity and want to join another company. When I contacted the Company regarding the same they said a lengthy and time taking process and also need to pay an amount of Rs.2000/- and 50000 Rs policy he want for cancellation.

So,please look into the matter and do let me know the exact process of Advisory code cancellation and getting NOC from the company.

Thanking you and waiting for your favorable action. My detail's are given below as per IRDA portal.
CHITTA288

Nov 4, 2016

noc required and pan number to be deleted from portal

This is Chittaranjan Aulia,I was a agent of SBI Life Co Ltd. ,Canning branch having IA Code Nunber -SLI990423495 and IRDA Licence Number -SLI9566991 ,I want NOC fron SBI Life Insurance co.Ltd and want to unlock my Pan Nunber from IRDA PAN LOOK UP PORTAL.Pan number BGKPA1590E

Name - Chittaranjan Aulia
IA Code Nunber -SLI990423495
IRDA Licence Number -SLI9566991
.Pan number BGKPA1590E
email number -chittaranjan.aulia10@gmail.com
mobile number -9800145894
NIZAM VALI

Nov 1, 2016

Required NOC Letter from Exide Life Insurance Company.

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to inform you that I was an agent of Exide Life Insurance Company, Now I have got an job oppurtunity and want to join another company. When I contacted the Company regarding the same they said a lengthy and time taking process and also need to pay an amount of Rs.2000/- for cancellation.

Applicant Name: Shaik Nizam Vali

Insurer Name: Exide Life Insurance Company
spsinghmtr

Oct 29, 2016

Required NOC Letter from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
I want NOC from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD..

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to inform you that I was an agent of RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD. Now I want to join another Life insurance company But RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD. is not going to provide me NOC on IRDA portal so i can't start my career again with LIC of India. So,please look into the matter and do the need full as soon as possible Thanking you &waiting for your favorable action. my detail's are given below as irda portal.

Applicant Name: SATYAPAL SINGH
License No 9957686
MOB.NO : 9368822125 / 8882981888
Mail Id - spsinghwork@gmail.com
Business Information
Insurer Name RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
Ananda Pawar

Oct 23, 2016

Pan delink from irda site

pan no is showing on PAN lOOKUP
I was Having Licence with Exide Life Insurance (9963091) my Pan no is AHQPT8945A. My agency and licence is not inforce.Plz delink my above pan number as I have problem for my Job. Plz delete my pan from panlook up of irda site.

From,

( Raghvendra Telang)
R_Life

Oct 17, 2016

RE : Required NOC Letter from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.

Dear Mr.Kumar,

We have noted your concern. Please be assured, we will look into it and get it resolved at the earliest.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
sharad0707

Oct 15, 2016

Required NOC Letter from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
I want NOC from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD..

Applicant Name: ARTI RANI
Father Name: RAMESH KUMAR
Date Of Birth : 13 Dec 1995
Agent ID UPU290314LIAMPAMP085
URN AMPI0702144278
License No 9986943
MOB.NO : 9410009982 / 8923689051
Business Information
Insurer Name RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
Antonywillington

Oct 13, 2016

Surrender My Licence

Sir i was face IRDA exam thru ICICI Lombard General Insurance Agent id: TNU080609GIILG378002 08/06/2009. TO 07/06/2012, My
licence No is 5444508.

I am not Renew my Licence after that expiry.

I do not want to continue this Agent ID anymore so please close my Agent ID . and I want to surrender My Licence Also.

ANTONY WILLINGTON V
umashankar soni

Oct 10, 2016

Registration deactivation

Sir i was face IRDA exam thru Universal Sompo General Insurance. last 3 month and i has been fall. now again i have got msg. from IRDA Exam of 14 Oct. but i want no face this exam becouse i want do work with Oriental General Insurance. So pls deavtivate my last registration from Universal Sompo General Insurance.
gorsuraj

Oct 8, 2016

REQUIRED NOC FOR TRANSFER AGENCY FROM ONE BRANCH TO ANOTHER IN SAME COMPANY

My name is Suraj

I want to transfer my agency from churchgate to malad. WHITHIN MUMBAI

For That I required NON OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)

I can not do business and can not provide proper service to my customer beacause my branch is too far. i have to look for different work also.

What to do. if i wont get NOC.
CA AMRESH

Oct 7, 2016

Complain regarding LIC Branch Sitamarhi (Branch Code: 533)

I am son of the agent of LIC Branch Sitamarhi, Bihar (Branch Code: 533 )
was working in the branch as agent from long time,
But unfortunately he was Paralyzed due to Brain Hemorrhage (Bleeding) at the office time/ duty time, & partly as left side become incapable of movement.

After that he was not in the condition to go office. Finally after 2 years of his treatment, he arrived his office with his son (i.e. me), but no body to help in LIC sitamarhi branch for remaining balance of previous Commission & any type of compensation. He went many times with the help of his son/Relatives/Natives regarding his balance commission with LIC, but no respond thereof……

Even, I mailed to LIC dept. customerzone_muzaffarpur@licindia.com; customerzone_patna@licindia.com; "mm.muzaffarpur" <mm.muzaffarpur@licindia.com> dated:10 july 2015 i.e. more than 1 years but there in no responce.

so please do the needful on the urgent basis and pay his remaining commission/ compensation against mental/Physical harassment to the agent mentioned who devoted his entire life to LIC.

Details of the agent is mentioned here:
LIC Agent Name: JAI PRATAP SINGH
LIC Agent Code: 3033 – 533
Address:
Village: Balha, (Near Mushari)
Post + P.S.: Parsauni
Dist.: Sitamarhi (Bihar)
Note: if any type of information about agent you required, plz. Contact on my details mentioned here.

CA Amresh Kumar
________________________________________________________

AMRESH & ASSOCIATES
Chartered Accountants
Direct: 9810881775, 8527511775 Email: amreshandassociates@gmail.com
Board: +91-011-28124285 Skype: caamresh.kumar
A-62, Fateh Nagar, Delhi-110018.
____________________________________________________________

dda park - To clean the park
    Dear sir. I would like to draw your attention towards my...
    india pm office - Street seller troubling
    Have shop in mumbai mulund West trying to do business from...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - hfttfyfgfy
    Any problem Any complaint Customer care 24*7* 75 84 88...
    RATION CARD - Lost my Ration Card
    From, N. Ramachandra Rao.N #6, 1st Cross, 1st...
    paytm - +91 9102 670 170
    Рауtm Сustomer Care Transaction failed but amount...
    TVS WEGO - defective rear wheel tyre
    Sir, We have purchased TVS WEGO in the year july 2014....
    IDBI Bank - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    . Dear Customer We Available On +91 9169 044 851 Just...
    Yokohama Tyre - Manufacturing default in tyre
    Sir I purchased two tyres on 26/2/2017 from Kawal tyres...
    UTIITSL PAN CARD - Money Debited but eKYC not Done
    Respected Sir/Madam, I Stuti Shukla applied for a new PAN...