IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

nareshkumarm

Aug 31, 2015

pan card detailes are not showing

my pan no AQEPK8167C , and my name is muthyala naresh kumar it is not showing in irda
Dhanunjaya. k

Aug 19, 2015

license number required .....

I am Dhanunjaya. K my pan no is CQHPK5926L I forgot my Exide life insurance adviser agent code kindly send me the my license code sir .....
akrishmoorthy

Aug 13, 2015

URN No:Cancellation

Kindly arrange to cancel my URN NO;ABL13005150188 created by Bajaj Allianz on IRDA
since I have not attended any training & I got another job.Already request application given
but cancellation not done till now.Pl. do the needful urgently.
GOPAL BANSAL 12345

Aug 11, 2015

release pan card from irda portal

my name is satish . MY pan no. is EIUPS9468A. MY LICENCE NO IS 10260791. I ATTECH WITH LIFE INSURENCE CORPORATION OF INDIA. KINDLY RELEASE MY PAN CARD NUMBER AS SOON AS POSIBLE
indarjeet mohabiya

Aug 5, 2015

surrender of agent license

I Indarjeet Mekhlal Mohabiya AGENT OF HDFC lifeI Insurance Co.Ltd
from last 3 year since the date of inception of my agent license . inactive till date
so i am surrender of Agent license

INSURER NAME HDFC STANDARD LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD
Indarjeet Mohabiya
EMAIL ID indarjeet.mohabiya@yahoo.com
laltu pandit

Jul 30, 2015

realise pan no from tata aia

respected sir
Iam Deepak Das. I have Tata AIA Life Insurance licence. now I wants NOC. for that I have complain on 03-06-2015 but still now they are
not realising. my pan no AKYPD6194L agent code-tataaia1289957 licence no3867006 urn no-AILI2412076340. agent id-WBU241207LIAIL867024
Deepak Das

Jul 24, 2015

Delete my PAN No.And Realase PAN

Dear sirmam
I,Swati Meena want inform you that i have join Exide life insurance company as a Adviser on Dec2014.i want working LIC of India.Exide life release NOC dT.10/04/2015 BUT Pan not
delete on IRDA portal.My licence no.9801001$ Adviser code-60275222 and urn no.RAU121213LIVL77056.I SEND hard copy of IRDA and Exide life office banglore.Ireqested to you pls delete my pan no-DSQPS5064D on irda portal
Kindly fullfill Need
neelam sharma 1

Jul 24, 2015

CANCELLATION OF LICENCE 10211255

DEAR Sir/Madam
I want to bring to your kind notice my complaint about cancellation of my licence no 10211255 ( BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE ). Few months back i got bajaj allianz life licence and the same time i got through state government job . Before joining i have to go through verification process of state police and CID .Initially it was objected by the CID department regarding Pan no used for some other job . I assured them i will resign and cancel my licence no 10211255.. ABLI..2308140065 ... For the said purpose i personally submitted my request letter for cancellation of licence and release my Pan No to BAJAJ ALLIANCE office so many times .But after repeated request to said company i didnot not get any response .hence requesting you to help me cancelling my licence and release my Pan NO . So that i may be able to clear my verification without any hurdle.

NEELAM SHARMA

3rd Floor Parisrama Bhawan,
Basheer bagh
Hyderabad-500004
Telangana

Sub: Expired Code Still showing in IRDA website, Code: 60233757, with Exide Life Insurance.

Myself Vishal Dawar had one advisor/ agent code in Exide Life Insurance in the year 2012, after which none of the business is logged in the same advisor code and hence none of the commission is been received on behalf of the same code.

However, in IRDA website it’s been showing that the same code is still active, whereas the code must have been expired when not even a single policy has been logged in till date by myself and further to that the agency was never been renewed.

I request from the company that either remove my Pan Card (AIFPD1416N) details from the IRDA website and suspend the agent code which I had with the company with immediate effect.

Please, consider this application as the inability to work in the same company as agent and hence please discontinue the agent code.

Would highly be obliged for your prompt action.

Warm Regards
Vishal Dawar

*P.S.:
Pan Card No.: AIFPD1416N
Advisor Code:60233757
mitali sarkar

Jul 21, 2015

cancellation of URN

I Mitali Sarkar applied for Insurance agency in December'2014 vide application no A5928396 from Tata Aia Life but didnt complete the training due to some miscommunication of my job role. In June 2015, I was contacted by PNB Metlife and I found the career to be attractive and suitable for me.

I would like to join PNB Metlife but as my URN is with Tata Aia Life , I am unable to join the organisation. I have already applied for cancellation in Tata Aia Life, Kankurgachi branch but I have been told that the same cant be cancelled before one year.

This is beyond my belief that If I want to work with PNB Metlife, why will TATA AIA Life not cancel the URN as it is hampering my career.

Will be highly obliged, if you can advise me the process of cancellation of URN so that I can join PNB Metlife.

Please note my URN as URN No - AILI0512140047.

Request your intervention.

Mitali
girish0210@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2015

Cancellation of agency code

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sir, I regret to inform you that I am a life insurance agent in Life insurance corporation. I want to cancel or resign from the post of IRDA agent for my future job.however i was told that they cannot cancel the license as they are not aware of the process,hence requesting you to help me cancelling my license

Please have my license revoked and cancelled.

My Agency code with Lic 173136A
lICENSE NO 086 9226018

Thanks and Regards.
Girish Kumar s.k
rands.services

Jun 30, 2015

License Cancellation Request

I have a SP License of IFFCO TOKIO GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD. with IRDA License no. 1371215 and Certificate No. C000105312.

On 19th April'15 I have resigned from IFFCO TOKIO GIC LTD and joined another organization.

As my earlier request IFFCO TOKIO GIC already cancelled my SP License from their portal and logged a cancellation request to IRDA to cancel the above mentioned License from IRDA Portal. Till now no the said license is active in IRDA portal.

Request to Please cancel my IRDA License no. 1371215 and Certificate No. C000105312 as early as possible.

Sanjoy Basak
Malda (West Bengal)
Contact # 91+99331-27503
shyam mishra2015

Jun 24, 2015

Delete my PAN/URN NUMBER FROM IRDA Portal

I am shyam sundar mishra, my PAN no. is AVEPM1822H, my URN no. with bajaj allianz LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. is ABLI3003150150.

Sir, i have given my document to bajaj allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. ,City Centre Durgapur Branch ( West Bengal) for IRDA licence, so they created my URN no. on march month 2015, but till now i have not give any exam for IRDA licence.

Currently i have joined a General Insurance company as an Agency Development Manager.
so, in my present company i have to give GIC IRDA Exan, But as because i have already URN No. with bajaj allianz life insurance co. ltd. , it create problem to generate fresh URN no. in my present company and i have to give IRDA Exam with my present company as soon as possible.

so please help me and Delete/cancel my URN no. (ABLI3003150150) and my PAN no. AVEPM1822H from the IRDA portal on imediate basis.
Please Acknowledge the same.

shyam sundar mishra
Durgapur (west bengal)
vk902193@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2015

cancel code s.b.i life insurance

cancel code
cancellation of IRDA license
I am a s.b.i insurance adviser in Life.My agency code is 990531558 & my license no is 10207398. I got a job so I want to cancel my license. please last request.... thanks sir & madam

Mr. vinod kumar

Mr. vinod kumar
+91 9034736157
Sharadkhangar

Jun 22, 2015

Plese remove my pan from relince life jhansi

सर मै शरद कुमार ने 4 महीने पहले रिलायन्स लाइफ एन्सौरेन्स झाँसी मे एजेन्ट बनने के िलए कागज दिए थे , पर मैने आइ. आऱ डी ए का exam
नही दिआ, अब मुझे अपना urn -AMPI2911140327 और pan no- CALPK2522E को रिलायन्स से कटवाना है.
जिसके लिए रिलायन्स वाले 2000 रुपये रिस्वत मागं रहे है
कृपया मेरी मदद करे.... आपका आभारी रहूगा....
प्राथी
SHARAD KUMAR(jhansi,u.p)
Pan no. - CALPK2522E
Mob no- 9956357617
Urn -AMPI2911140327
MOHAN LAL AGARWAL

Jun 16, 2015

Compalint against ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd for not granting the NOC to an advisor

I had joined ICICI Prudential Life on the advise of One Mrs . KAUR Manager ICICI Prudential Manager. I was made to sit for the IRDA Exam in 2012 . No. copy of the licence was given to me and i Was asked to work as an advisor. In the beginning I took a Term Plan for my self for Rs.50 Lacs . Late I found that they have charged me a higher premium . I continued for a year but later I did nt renew nor did I worked for them because since they have cheated me how can i be rest assured for my client . I communicated the Company my desire to discontinue the service as an advisor several times on phones and at last and the least by way of a registered letter addressed to ICICI Prudential Kolkata office about my desire to exit and thereby tender me the NOC so that I can work for some better companies. ICICI believes we are slaves and has yet not granted me the NOC.

My Licence No. is 9487448 and the code no. which they have given me was 01218563

Kindly help and to take appropriate action against ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd so that they give me an NOC at the earliest.

MOHAN LAL AGARWAL
19 R.N. Mukherjee Road
Kol;kata-700001
9830437873/9836687873
Kunal Raheja

Jun 15, 2015

NAME DELETION FROM IRDA PORTAL

Dear Sir ,

I got NOC from canara Hsbc life 2 years back but my name is not removed . Now they have given me cancellation request number 20156516 on IRDA portal .

Kindly remove my name from IRDA portal .

Applicant Information
Agent ID CCHO0000002
Category Life
Ajay kumar agrawal

May 19, 2015

Pan card deletion from irda portal

Pls delete my pan card number and certificate number from irda portal .i have given each an evry document in hdfclife for cancelation of certificate from portal ...my certificate number is c000223674,ajay kumar agrawal...pls help me in cancellation of certificate from irda portal..
govindjha2004@gmail.com

May 13, 2015

Request of License Transfer (LIC of India)

Sir, I, Govind Kumar Jha having a Licence No 00910409968, for LIC agent work from 892 Branch Mumbai from February 2015, Sir at that time I was residing at Mumbai but now I relocated from Mumbai to Lucknow. from last one month I continuously requesting my branch manager by Mail and phone for transfer but she is not co-operating. Kindly guide me.

with regards

Govind Kumar Jha
hritbhat

May 9, 2015

cancellation of IRDA licence

I am a financial adviser in HDFC Life.My agency code is 00543664 & my licence no is 9776188. I got a job so I want to cancel my license. I went to the Kolkata Dalsousie Branch for cancelling my licence but my sales manager Mr. Gopal Bahadur Thapa and the Branch Manager Mr. Anurag refused to cancel my registration.

Mr. Rituparno Bhattacharya
+91 9681944990
DAYA SHANKAR CHAUDHARY

May 6, 2015

urn deletion

To cancel URN and delete PAN no
My name is AKHILESH KUMAR ,this is to inform you that I was having URN no.ICII1901150219 from Recently I have got a job in marketing, but My pan no.CTIPK5981P is showing used in ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD, I just given my documents at that time and i didn't sit in the exam.

Due to PAN number in ICICI LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD, It is difficult to start my job.I request you to please cancel my URN. ICII1901150219 and delete the pan number CTIPK5981P as soon as possible .

Akhilesh Kumar
URN NO.ICII1901150219
PAN NO.-CTIPK5981P
deeply

Apr 25, 2015

delete urn number

With respectfully I Deep Gorai beg to state that the following few lines for your kind consideration that my kotak life insurance URN number had been generated with my pan BHWPG4003K and ihad not passed on the exam of irda.. But now i want to delete my URN NO from this company....my urn no-OKMI1103150129 from IRDA portal.. So I will expect an immideate response from your site....I'll be gratefully &Obliged...
Your's faithfully
DEEP GORAI
DURGAPUR
WEST BENGAL
EMAIL-deepgorai4@gmail.com
nikhil patel

Apr 12, 2015

lic code & shriram life sales officer code

Dear Sir/ madam.

I have a LIC Code & I want to work with Shriram Life as a ( sales officer code) so I can work with both life insurance co. Please give me proper guide line about it.
I awaiting for u r reply.
Thanks & Regards.
jagan mohan rao

Mar 29, 2015

Removal of my Pan Card &URL details from IRDA Site

My self I T.Jagan Mohan Rao my Pan Card no.AGJPT8916D attached with license no.5716609 which was expired date 28-08-2012. But still date my pan card & URL is showing and reflecting in IRDA site.I got an opportunity to work with another insurance company and I would like to work that company.I am requesting concern authority pls detag my pan and URL details from IRDA Site. And I submitted my requesting letter hard copy regarding removal of my Pan Card & URL details and cancellation my license from IRDA Site with NOC at IRDA Head Office, Basher bag , Hyderabad. Dated.26-03-2015. Obilise waiting for early response.

T.Jagan Mohan Rao
jagan.tatikonda@gmail.com
Pan number. AGJPT8916D
LICENCE NO. 5716609
Attached with Insurar. LIC OF INDIA

lupin ltd - Pension Amount not settle till
    Dar Sir, I have suffer from many years due to till My...
    Paramount Health care - Fraud company
    Hi Paramount health services is totally fraud...
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - info
    call infohiii kisi ko call info chiye to muj mail kare...
    Mobile fraud call - ATM fraud call
    Dear Sir / Madam, With due respect to you, i beg to...
    IFB - SERVICE
    PLEASE REFER COMPLAIN NUMBER :16204956 WHICH HAS...
    paytm - Bogus bus ticketing service by Paytm
    I had booked a ticket via Paytm on 27th Aug for Delhi to...
    Reliance CDMA - RE : Call Disconnect
    Dear Ravi, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    Maa TV - sesi rekha parinayam
    Worst ga undi serial .....pls stop that sesirekhaparinayam...
    11944 - NON REFUND OF CANCELLED TKT
    I have booked two tickets bearing PNR No 4829439210,...
    Reliance Communication - RE : balance deduction without concern
    Dear Customer, Kindly submit your details at this link...