IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

GUDDU SINGH

Aug 12, 2014

noc not given by Iffco Tokio General Company

Myself Jitender Singh S/O Shri Surender Singh, pan card no-BTMPS2487M.

I joined Iffco tokio general insurance company ltd before 3 years .

But due to some personal problems i am not able to continue my agency.

My iffco tokio agency code is 16001159.

I have apply for NOC in 25th May -2014 but noc not provided by company.

Many times i visit the concern company office in nehru place new delhi.

But no Any Staff is ready to take responsibilities.

So ur requested please help me in this matter.

thanks to all associated staff.

Jitender Singh
Email Id: jitu.s1996@gmail.com
jugalpandey82

Aug 8, 2014

missing my IRDA licence

Dear Sir/mams
I have lost my irda registration certificate, & i do not know that number
how can I find my registration no & certificate.
please guide me.

Aug 6, 2014

Request IRDA cancellation of my URN number

IRDA respected sir,
sub : cancellation of my URN number
my name is jatin chandrakant ghadshi (Date of Birth : 15/04/1974, Pan No : AQOPG8728R) want to cancelled my URL which is made through MetLife India Insurance Co.Ltd. It will be issued on:5/05/2009 & Valid upto :4/05/2012 on that time Due to personal problem I am unable to work is agent. I didn't do any policy for them and now i need Requesting you to cancelled my URL.

Please help me on this.

License No :5365757
Insurer Name :METLIFE INDIA INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD
Agent ID :MHU050509LIMLIMLI002
Category :Life

hope so plz reply my email id : jackpot.1234@rediffmail.com , contact no :9029976814

Thanking for you,

jatin c ghadshi
abhinesh kumari

Jun 24, 2014

noc from hdfc life

Sir my self javed Akhtar I have licence of HDFC life I want to join lic of India
But lic wants me Noc from hdf life but HDFC life is not giving me N
oc
From HDFC life plz help me do that process for noc I m givingg my all
Details below

My mb no 9871679786
abhinesh kumari

Jun 24, 2014

noc from hdfc life

Sir my self javed Akhtar I have a licence of HDFC life my licence no is 711 4455175 l want to join lic company and they want noc from HDFC life but they are not giving my noc .plz do process as soon as possible I'm giving my all details below

Javed Akhtar
Licence no 711 4455175
Agency code 0266165
Issue on 4/8/2008
Valid up to 3/8/2011
My mob no 9871679786

Plz help me do process of Nov from HDFC life as soon as possible
abha chawla

Jun 23, 2014

please cancel my advisor code

my name is abha chawla iam mdrt advisor i start on2009 my code is 990063951 my date of birth is 14/8/1972 please cancel my code or give me advice in my cell no 8109179000 because sbi cheat with out my they can not give me training of mdrt and not give me my proper commission now any body renew my advisor code with out my permission i have giving already letter to sbithey seal and sign in it but on my pan no it will see i am a widow lady please help me i want to join other company
srawan kumar

Jun 17, 2014

request for cancellation of URN number

cancellation agent id and urn noRespected Sir,
My name is Srawan kumar .I am an agent of max life insurance license no. is 8904712. At 31 OCT 2011. My Date of birth is 20 January 1984 and Pan No is BDBPK0321B. i am applied for a life insurance agent in max life insurance, due to some personal reason i want to cancelation agent id and cancelling my URN MAXI1009110076 max life insurance. For that cause I have tried many times to cancel my agent license but they are not responding. So it is my humble request to you please cancel my life insurance license request as soon as possible.
thanking you,
Srawan kumar
PH no . +919576277144

Jun 12, 2014

DELETE MY URN

My name is senthil pandi, (Date of Birth is 22/04/1988, PAN No. DZLPS8156Q) want to cancel my URL which is made through ING (EXIDE)LIFE INSURANCE. Due to personal problem I am unable to work is agent.
Requesting you to cancelled my URL.

Please help me on this.

Aplicant Name SENTHIL PANDI
Insurer Name . ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD (EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE
chavansantosh777

Jun 6, 2014

RENEWAL LICENCE NO 1996879

I had given proposal for renewal my LICENCE (NO-1996879 expiry date 07/06/2014) to ICICI LOMBARD GIC LTD. But till today 6th June 2014 LICENCE NOT renewal.

Today is the last day. So Kindly renew my licence No.1996879 urgently on today.

Santosh Madhukar Chavan.
Agent -ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE.
CONTACT NO-9422975719
rahulsingh558811@yahoo.com

May 30, 2014

Cancell my URN No

Delete my UR Number
My name is Rahul Singh, S/O - Udaybhan Singh, My URN No IS LICI2407130745. On the year 2013 I was interested for LIClicence but could not take the Exam. But when I am going to apply for Job In Max Life so they need NOC, so need to Delete that URN.
Given above particulars are taken, please delete my UR Number from National Insurance Co. For which I shall be great full to you.

Thanking You

Your faithfully
suman kumarbrajesh

May 29, 2014

Deletion of Pan number In Irda portal

This is to inform you that I was having an irda license with icici prudential life insurance company limited.I had applied
Composite license in national insurance company limited.I hadnot passed in this examination
But my pan no BEDPK0373Q is showing in nic.My license has also expired in icici prudenrial lic
Due to pan number is showing in NIC my license is not going to be renewed in ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIC
Request you to pls delete the pan number BEDPK0373Q in irda portal as soon as posible so that
My license get renewed in icici prudential lic.
Suman Kumar
License number 4149302
Urn number ICII2703081456
Pan number BEDPK0373Q
srawan kumar

May 15, 2014

cacelation agent id and urn no

thanking you,
Srawan kumar
PH no . +919576277144
dashman

May 5, 2014

pan no. not deleted

my pan no.AIDPL8846Q has not been deleted from Reliance Life Insurance co.I have given exam in LIC but after 2 yr my pan is being used by Reliance Life nsurance co..

My detail--

Name-Dashman singh

Pan no--AIDPL8846Q

URN-AMPI2312130026

Kindly delete my pan no.
Tito Hembram

Apr 29, 2014

Delete my UR Number
My name is Binayaka Mohapatra, S/O - Gangadhar Moahapatra, having Licence no.- 601133,issue dated-16/06/2011. On the year 2010 I was interested for composite licence from NIC and approached to NIC but could not take the Exam. But when I am going to apply for renewal of my Licence sponsored by LICI, It has been notified by LIC that need to Delete the data and URN with NIC first.

Thanking You

Your faithfully

(Binayaka Mohapatra)
vinoddwivedi

Apr 26, 2014

DELETE URN

Respected sir
My name is Vinod kumar dwivwdil BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.MIRZAPUR UTTARPRADESH , I decided and I told him that I am not interested to take agent ininsurance like that, but URN NUMBER ( URN : ABLI2901140017 ) THROUGH my PAN BKQPD0439M KINDLY HELP ME, PLEASE delete my UR Number and PAN in the BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD..

VINOD KUMAR DWIVEDI
DATE OF BIRTH=12/06/1971
pranab roy chowdhury

Apr 24, 2014

deletion of license

I, Kalyan Bhattacharyya, like to intimate that my License No-6021506 in SBI Life Ins.Comp. whose validity ended on 25/01/2013 but the said Ins. Comp. is not deleting or issueing any No Objection Certificate till now inspite of my several appeal. So, I need your co operation on this regard with an intimation to me.

My Mobile No-9932490669
pranab roy chowdhury

Apr 24, 2014

deletion of license

I, Swapan Kumar Paul, like to intimate that my Licence No-3077108 in Bajaj Alliance Life Ins. Co. Ltd whose validity ended on 27/02/2013 but till the said Insurance Company is not making deletion of it or issuing any No Objection Certificate instead of my several appeal. So, I need your kind co operation on this regard and an intimation to me.

My Mobile No-9732842192
vinoddwivedi

Apr 21, 2014

VINOD KUMAR DWIVEDI
DATE OF BIRTH=12/06/1971
saroj kumar swain

Apr 8, 2014

composite my licence

I want to composite my licence no. 9198985, still i wark at Bajaj allianz life insurance co.ltd. as a life insurance agent and i want to composite my licence with National insurance as a Gi agent but my BALIC Branch Maneger do not give me the No Objection Cartificate, Now i am pass the IRDA GI Exam. Now what can i do Sir.

Saroj Kumar Swain
Licence No. 9198985
mail id - mailatsaroj@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2014

urn cancellation

Delete my PAN and UR Number
Respected sir
My name is senthil pandi, ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD chennai adyar branch Ms.Dhanalakshmi from chennai , Tamil Nadu, who was approached me to take as a agent in ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD, at that time agreed and put my signature for agent application and gave my all particulars, after one week I decided and I told him that I am not interested to take agent in ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD but I got job in IFFCO TOKIO general insurance like that, but Ms.Dhanalakshmi ING VYSYA LIFE generated a UR NUMBER ( URN : IVLI0703140156 ) THROUGH my PAN DZLPS8156Q but I did not write exam in ING VYSYA. now I am not able to take MARKETING EXECUTIVE in IFFCO TOKIAO , KINDLY HELP ME, PLEASE delete my UR Number and PAN in the ING VYSYA LIFE
Given below particulars are taken from IRDA Online Agency Licence portal through my PAN. Once again I beg you sir, please Delete my PAN and UR Number from ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD .

Applicant Name SENTHIL PANDI

Applicant Name SENTHIL PANDI
Insurer Name . ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD
sajina

Mar 27, 2014

Reg:- License not obtained.

I have passed the exam conducted by irda on 03-02-2014 under pnb metlife, kannur III (3) branch. On 10-03-2014 they send a messsage, my license had been issued (license no.9888291, FA code-60081447) and obtained for this please contact pnb metlife kannur III (3). When I contact, they have not produced license. They said that if your license is active license you must take a policy. If I get the license what will I do.
Prasenjit Das

Mar 24, 2014

Cancellation of IRDA license

Sir, I Prasenjit Das, have an agency license in Metlife India Insurance co pvt ltd. I never appeared in the IRDA exam and even never opted for. Total process has been done in an unethical manner beyond my knowledge.
26 days earlier i asked for cancellation of my license to the insurer and my application was received by the authority. But still my license exists.
Hope you will realise my pain and do the needful to cancel my license at the earliest.

Name: Prasenjit Das
Category: Life
jeevan immaniel

Mar 20, 2014

Please cancell my URN in LIC of INDIA

I have joined in LIC at in January 2014 , Vijayawada , Andhra pradesh ,under Y.SAI PRASAD RAO , who is chief life insurance advisor & R.Development officer , I paid Rs.1500/--rupees to him as he demanded towarsd lic agent fee, after that they conducted training classes at their feasible time irregularly , and he taken money as fee to different people to with different charges that is he takes fee very high to some people and little less to some people , and no bill , at that i was unable to attend irregular training classes , so now i would like to quit from LIC of India and i dont want to continue in it, when i asked him to cancell my URN : LIC11712130929 nomber
he is neglecting and carelessly answering . about two months back i given written letter to him to cancell but he is neglecting ,please make sure to cancell my URN: LIC11712130929 nomber at the earliest.

yours faithfully
rashida dungarpurwala

Mar 19, 2014

cancellation of license

Dear sir/madam,

I had appeared for irda exam from hsfc standard life insurance co. When i was student. I never worked with the organisation.

To meet there targets they made me appear for the exam when a freind of mine was working as intern with the company.

Now, i am working with another company and i want to cancel my license from hdfc life.

i have already given them application and relevant documents to the co. On 25th feb 2014 but till now they have not process it.

Requesting you to please cancel my license as soon as possible.

license no.- 9130875
Urn- HDFI07071200092
AGENT ID- MHU270712LIHDF707005

thanks and regards,
Rashida
contact no.9975998258.1

sbi oxitrans - Didi not recived the balance
    i recharged for rs 100 operator ; airtel oxitransid...
    Airtel - Abusing
    A person called me in my mobile 8018098757 and using...
    SKODA AUTO INDIA PVT. LTD - horrible service
    I had given my car for repair 1 and a half months back...
    SSC - fee not deposite
    dear sir, i have ragister ssc form 18/08/2014 my...
    Dish TV - recharge
    I was recharge on dt-19-8-14 through airtel money...
    royal enfield - Complaint about dirty service provide by service center
    I have a dream to bought RE when i was a child, My Dream...
    Ramel Industries Ltd - dew pement
    dear sir i am agent of ramel indstries ltd my and my tim...
    BANK OF BARODA / ATM CARD - Block my ATM Card
    My Bank of Baroda A.T.M. Card is blocked. Kindly unlock my...
    Axis Bank - EDC machine not working properly
    Dear Sir, Our organization name is SGBL (i)...