IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

rands.services

Jun 30, 2015

License Cancellation Request

I have a SP License of IFFCO TOKIO GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD. with IRDA License no. 1371215 and Certificate No. C000105312.

On 19th April'15 I have resigned from IFFCO TOKIO GIC LTD and joined another organization.

As my earlier request IFFCO TOKIO GIC already cancelled my SP License from their portal and logged a cancellation request to IRDA to cancel the above mentioned License from IRDA Portal. Till now no the said license is active in IRDA portal.

Request to Please cancel my IRDA License no. 1371215 and Certificate No. C000105312 as early as possible.

Sanjoy Basak
Malda (West Bengal)
Contact # 91+99331-27503
shyam mishra2015

Jun 24, 2015

Delete my PAN/URN NUMBER FROM IRDA Portal

I am shyam sundar mishra, my PAN no. is AVEPM1822H, my URN no. with bajaj allianz LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. is ABLI3003150150.

Sir, i have given my document to bajaj allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. ,City Centre Durgapur Branch ( West Bengal) for IRDA licence, so they created my URN no. on march month 2015, but till now i have not give any exam for IRDA licence.

Currently i have joined a General Insurance company as an Agency Development Manager.
so, in my present company i have to give GIC IRDA Exan, But as because i have already URN No. with bajaj allianz life insurance co. ltd. , it create problem to generate fresh URN no. in my present company and i have to give IRDA Exam with my present company as soon as possible.

so please help me and Delete/cancel my URN no. (ABLI3003150150) and my PAN no. AVEPM1822H from the IRDA portal on imediate basis.
Please Acknowledge the same.

shyam sundar mishra
Durgapur (west bengal)
vk902193@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2015

cancel code s.b.i life insurance

cancel code
cancellation of IRDA license
I am a s.b.i insurance adviser in Life.My agency code is 990531558 & my license no is 10207398. I got a job so I want to cancel my license. please last request.... thanks sir & madam

Mr. vinod kumar

Mr. vinod kumar
+91 9034736157
Sharadkhangar

Jun 22, 2015

Plese remove my pan from relince life jhansi

सर मै शरद कुमार ने 4 महीने पहले रिलायन्स लाइफ एन्सौरेन्स झाँसी मे एजेन्ट बनने के िलए कागज दिए थे , पर मैने आइ. आऱ डी ए का exam
नही दिआ, अब मुझे अपना urn -AMPI2911140327 और pan no- CALPK2522E को रिलायन्स से कटवाना है.
जिसके लिए रिलायन्स वाले 2000 रुपये रिस्वत मागं रहे है
कृपया मेरी मदद करे.... आपका आभारी रहूगा....
प्राथी
SHARAD KUMAR(jhansi,u.p)
Pan no. - CALPK2522E
Mob no- 9956357617
Urn -AMPI2911140327
MOHAN LAL AGARWAL

Jun 16, 2015

Compalint against ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd for not granting the NOC to an advisor

I had joined ICICI Prudential Life on the advise of One Mrs . KAUR Manager ICICI Prudential Manager. I was made to sit for the IRDA Exam in 2012 . No. copy of the licence was given to me and i Was asked to work as an advisor. In the beginning I took a Term Plan for my self for Rs.50 Lacs . Late I found that they have charged me a higher premium . I continued for a year but later I did nt renew nor did I worked for them because since they have cheated me how can i be rest assured for my client . I communicated the Company my desire to discontinue the service as an advisor several times on phones and at last and the least by way of a registered letter addressed to ICICI Prudential Kolkata office about my desire to exit and thereby tender me the NOC so that I can work for some better companies. ICICI believes we are slaves and has yet not granted me the NOC.

My Licence No. is 9487448 and the code no. which they have given me was 01218563

Kindly help and to take appropriate action against ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd so that they give me an NOC at the earliest.

MOHAN LAL AGARWAL
19 R.N. Mukherjee Road
Kol;kata-700001
9830437873/9836687873
Kunal Raheja

Jun 15, 2015

NAME DELETION FROM IRDA PORTAL

Dear Sir ,

I got NOC from canara Hsbc life 2 years back but my name is not removed . Now they have given me cancellation request number 20156516 on IRDA portal .

Kindly remove my name from IRDA portal .

Applicant Information
Agent ID CCHO0000002
Category Life
Ajay kumar agrawal

May 19, 2015

Pan card deletion from irda portal

Pls delete my pan card number and certificate number from irda portal .i have given each an evry document in hdfclife for cancelation of certificate from portal ...my certificate number is c000223674,ajay kumar agrawal...pls help me in cancellation of certificate from irda portal..
govindjha2004@gmail.com

May 13, 2015

Request of License Transfer (LIC of India)

Sir, I, Govind Kumar Jha having a Licence No 00910409968, for LIC agent work from 892 Branch Mumbai from February 2015, Sir at that time I was residing at Mumbai but now I relocated from Mumbai to Lucknow. from last one month I continuously requesting my branch manager by Mail and phone for transfer but she is not co-operating. Kindly guide me.

with regards

Govind Kumar Jha
hritbhat

May 9, 2015

cancellation of IRDA licence

I am a financial adviser in HDFC Life.My agency code is 00543664 & my licence no is 9776188. I got a job so I want to cancel my license. I went to the Kolkata Dalsousie Branch for cancelling my licence but my sales manager Mr. Gopal Bahadur Thapa and the Branch Manager Mr. Anurag refused to cancel my registration.

Mr. Rituparno Bhattacharya
+91 9681944990
DAYA SHANKAR CHAUDHARY

May 6, 2015

urn deletion

To cancel URN and delete PAN no
My name is AKHILESH KUMAR ,this is to inform you that I was having URN no.ICII1901150219 from Recently I have got a job in marketing, but My pan no.CTIPK5981P is showing used in ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD, I just given my documents at that time and i didn't sit in the exam.

Due to PAN number in ICICI LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD, It is difficult to start my job.I request you to please cancel my URN. ICII1901150219 and delete the pan number CTIPK5981P as soon as possible .

Akhilesh Kumar
URN NO.ICII1901150219
PAN NO.-CTIPK5981P
deeply

Apr 25, 2015

delete urn number

With respectfully I Deep Gorai beg to state that the following few lines for your kind consideration that my kotak life insurance URN number had been generated with my pan BHWPG4003K and ihad not passed on the exam of irda.. But now i want to delete my URN NO from this company....my urn no-OKMI1103150129 from IRDA portal.. So I will expect an immideate response from your site....I'll be gratefully &Obliged...
Your's faithfully
DEEP GORAI
DURGAPUR
WEST BENGAL
EMAIL-deepgorai4@gmail.com
nikhil patel

Apr 12, 2015

lic code & shriram life sales officer code

Dear Sir/ madam.

I have a LIC Code & I want to work with Shriram Life as a ( sales officer code) so I can work with both life insurance co. Please give me proper guide line about it.
I awaiting for u r reply.
Thanks & Regards.
jagan mohan rao

Mar 29, 2015

Removal of my Pan Card &URL details from IRDA Site

My self I T.Jagan Mohan Rao my Pan Card no.AGJPT8916D attached with license no.5716609 which was expired date 28-08-2012. But still date my pan card & URL is showing and reflecting in IRDA site.I got an opportunity to work with another insurance company and I would like to work that company.I am requesting concern authority pls detag my pan and URL details from IRDA Site. And I submitted my requesting letter hard copy regarding removal of my Pan Card & URL details and cancellation my license from IRDA Site with NOC at IRDA Head Office, Basher bag , Hyderabad. Dated.26-03-2015. Obilise waiting for early response.

T.Jagan Mohan Rao
jagan.tatikonda@gmail.com
Pan number. AGJPT8916D
LICENCE NO. 5716609
Attached with Insurar. LIC OF INDIA
caarupsahoo

Mar 28, 2015

Deletion of URN

I had applied for deletion of my URN alloted to my PAN no. BGQPS7956G to HDFC Life on 13/03/2015. And again had send a reminder on 17/03/2015 but till date ,even after repeated reminders the URN has not been deleted.

I request you to do the necessary so that my URN with HDFC life is deleted as i am facing inconvenience due to delay in part of HDFC LIfe officials as i would like to generate URN code with other life insurance company.

Arup Sahoo

Odisha-09
anbukulandai

Mar 24, 2015

Removal of expired license from IRDA PORTAL

I am C. PERUMAL insurance agent my license No.3491190 was expired 2013, but still not removed from IRDA portal. So I request you kindly remove it as soon as possible.

C. Perumal,
license No.3491190
PAN No. AVUPP2622G
anbukulandai

Mar 24, 2015

Removal of expired license from IRDA PORTAL

Sir , I am c. Perinatal my license was expired on 2013, but still not removed from IRDA portal, so I request you. kindly remove it as soon as possible.
my license No.3491190, Pan no.AVUPP2622G
avunoorimahesh

Mar 23, 2015

noc letter

dear respected sir i want noc letter from hdfc life, i got best opportunity in banking side ,but the h.r manager is asking noc letter from hdfc life and delete from irda web portal. i am asking the information in hdfc life karimnagar branch.they did not give full information
salma thim

Mar 22, 2015

Removing my expired license from IRDA portal

Myself Salma Thim like to inform you that my License No:8968622 valid from 29/11/2011 to 28/12/2014 and would like to

remove from IRDA portal.

So,I request you to Removing my expired license from IRDA portal as soon as possible.Kindly do the needful,

Thanking You
GAIDHANE SHANKAR

Mar 19, 2015

REGADING REMOVE URN NO ARLI0903150006

DEAR SIR

I AM GAIDHANE SHANKAR JANLAJI MY URN NO. ARLI0903150006 WANT TO REMOVE FROM IRDA PORTAIL REQUEST PLS REMOVE THAT AS POSIBBLE AS

REGARDS
GAIDHANE SHANKAR JANLAJI
URN NO ARLI0903150006
PAN NO AKPPG9019G
DOB 26/07/1952
Manoj Nambiar

Mar 12, 2015

Removing my expired license from IRDA portal

Myself Manoj Nambiar like to inform you that my License No:8339351 valid from 20th of October,2010 to 19th of October,2013 with LIC of India has been expired nearly 4 to 5 years and would like to remove from IRDA portal has I am getting problem to get job as well as agency of other Companies.

So,I request you to Remove my agency and release my pancard from IRDA portal as soon as possible.Kindly do the needful,

Thanking You

BRANCH MANAGER,
SBI Life insurence.
Gandhi Nagar Branch,
Tirupur.

Sub:Request for Licence Transfer –Approval Licence No.561 9385161,and IA Code.990396397
I am P.Nalini, my licence number is 561 9385161 expries on 27.03.2016. Through this I bring to your kind attention that I made a request to transfer of my licence in IRDA Agency licencing portal from SBI Life Insurence to Life Insurance Corporation of India
Kindly approve my licence transfer request and please give me Noc Letter.
Thanking You,

Yours sincearly,
P.Nalini,

Feb 28, 2015

Feb 25, 2015
noc certificate
With Respectfully, I Mukti Prakash S/o-Cosmos Callistus I beg to state that the following few lines for your kind consideration that my Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance co Ltd URN No-ABLI1405140002 I had been generated with my Pan No-BPXPP8352R and I had not appeared the exam of IRDA after generating of this URN No. Sir i want work in MAX LIFE Insurance co Ltd. but Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance not issue the NOC certificate
So that I am unable to apply for MAX Life agent . So I humbly request you to kindly cancel or delete this URN No--ABLI1405140002 from IRDA Portal so I will expect an immediate response from your side I will be gratefully & obliged. Yours faithfully

Mukti Prakash

Business Information
Insurer Name BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Agent ID -
Category Life
(C) Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Feb 25, 2015

noc certificate

Mukti Prakash
mukti.prakash88@gmail.com

Sunita Networks Private Limited Noida - Genuine Projects provider
    Hi Everybody ! I am have no problems with Sunita...
    Yamaha - Damage battery
    I gave my bike on service at yamaha services centre as...
    UP Police - missing of mobile phone
    I am mayank pathak live in bareilly i request to you, my...
    Vijay Tv - mahabaratham timing
    Thank yu so much for changing mahabaratham timing..yu made...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi prasadkoratpally, Thank you for reaching us at...
    AMC RECORD LUCKNOW - Pension PPO S/014534/1989
    Sir, I JC 150109L Nb Sub (Hony Sub) Radha mohan...
    313318 - demanding access fare
    On 30th June I stand in front of uts booking counter no. 6...
    Tata Sky - not viewing channel
    my tata sky id is 1050736543 , since last two month ,i am...
    SSC - An update for SSC applicants
    Hi All, Fortunately after trying for last few days, I...