IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

D Devarajan

Nov 21, 2016

NOC

I have passed IRDA exam and got licence w.e.f27-05-2014 and it will expire on 26-05-2017) for an agent of KOTAK MAHINDRA
OLD MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE LTD. After that no communication from them till today. Hence No business i have not done.
Now I got good offer in other insurance concern. Hence I applied for NOC. They told as per the signed agreement form I shouldl
pay to them RS5000/-(rupees five thousand) enable to get NOC
Please help to get NOC

Name: D Devarajan
Fathers Name: R. Devanarayanan
LiceceNo: 882 10041025
Insurance company: Kotak Mahindra old mutual life insurance co ltd.

D.Devarajan.
Madurai, Tamilnadu
email: dd.devarajan@yahoo.in
chikkala srikanth

Nov 8, 2016

cancellation my agent code

I want to inform you that I was an agent of future general Life Insurance Company, Now I have got an job oppurtunity and want to join another company. When I contacted the Company regarding the same they said a lengthy and time taking process and also need to pay an amount of Rs.2000/- and 50000 Rs policy he want for cancellation.

So,please look into the matter and do let me know the exact process of Advisory code cancellation and getting NOC from the company.

Thanking you and waiting for your favorable action. My detail's are given below as per IRDA portal.
CHITTA288

Nov 4, 2016

noc required and pan number to be deleted from portal

This is Chittaranjan Aulia,I was a agent of SBI Life Co Ltd. ,Canning branch having IA Code Nunber -SLI990423495 and IRDA Licence Number -SLI9566991 ,I want NOC fron SBI Life Insurance co.Ltd and want to unlock my Pan Nunber from IRDA PAN LOOK UP PORTAL.Pan number BGKPA1590E

My details are given below-
Name - Chittaranjan Aulia
IA Code Nunber -SLI990423495
IRDA Licence Number -SLI9566991
.Pan number BGKPA1590E
email number -chittaranjan.aulia10@gmail.com
mobile number -9800145894
NIZAM VALI

Nov 1, 2016

Required NOC Letter from Exide Life Insurance Company.

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to inform you that I was an agent of Exide Life Insurance Company, Now I have got an job oppurtunity and want to join another company. When I contacted the Company regarding the same they said a lengthy and time taking process and also need to pay an amount of Rs.2000/- for cancellation.

Applicant Name: Shaik Nizam Vali

Insurer Name: Exide Life Insurance Company
spsinghmtr

Oct 29, 2016

Required NOC Letter from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
I want NOC from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD..

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to inform you that I was an agent of RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD. Now I want to join another Life insurance company But RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD. is not going to provide me NOC on IRDA portal so i can't start my career again with LIC of India. So,please look into the matter and do the need full as soon as possible Thanking you &waiting for your favorable action. my detail's are given below as irda portal.

Applicant Name: SATYAPAL SINGH
License No 9957686
MOB.NO : 9368822125 / 8882981888
Mail Id - spsinghwork@gmail.com
Business Information
Insurer Name RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
Ananda Pawar

Oct 23, 2016

Pan delink from irda site

pan no is showing on PAN lOOKUP
I was Having Licence with Exide Life Insurance (9963091) my Pan no is AHQPT8945A. My agency and licence is not inforce.Plz delink my above pan number as I have problem for my Job. Plz delete my pan from panlook up of irda site.

From,

( Raghvendra Telang)

Oct 17, 2016

RE : Required NOC Letter from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.

Dear Mr.Kumar,

We have noted your concern. Please be assured, we will look into it and get it resolved at the earliest.

sharad0707

Oct 15, 2016

Required NOC Letter from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
I want NOC from RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD..

Applicant Name: ARTI RANI
Father Name: RAMESH KUMAR
Date Of Birth : 13 Dec 1995
Agent ID UPU290314LIAMPAMP085
URN AMPI0702144278
License No 9986943
MOB.NO : 9410009982 / 8923689051
Business Information
Insurer Name RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
Antonywillington

Oct 13, 2016

Surrender My Licence

Sir i was face IRDA exam thru ICICI Lombard General Insurance Agent id: TNU080609GIILG378002 08/06/2009. TO 07/06/2012, My
licence No is 5444508.

I am not Renew my Licence after that expiry.

I do not want to continue this Agent ID anymore so please close my Agent ID . and I want to surrender My Licence Also.

ANTONY WILLINGTON V
umashankar soni

Oct 10, 2016

Registration deactivation

Sir i was face IRDA exam thru Universal Sompo General Insurance. last 3 month and i has been fall. now again i have got msg. from IRDA Exam of 14 Oct. but i want no face this exam becouse i want do work with Oriental General Insurance. So pls deavtivate my last registration from Universal Sompo General Insurance.
gorsuraj

Oct 8, 2016

REQUIRED NOC FOR TRANSFER AGENCY FROM ONE BRANCH TO ANOTHER IN SAME COMPANY

My name is Suraj

I want to transfer my agency from churchgate to malad. WHITHIN MUMBAI

For That I required NON OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)

I can not do business and can not provide proper service to my customer beacause my branch is too far. i have to look for different work also.

What to do. if i wont get NOC.
CA AMRESH

Oct 7, 2016

Complain regarding LIC Branch Sitamarhi (Branch Code: 533)

I am son of the agent of LIC Branch Sitamarhi, Bihar (Branch Code: 533 )
was working in the branch as agent from long time,
But unfortunately he was Paralyzed due to Brain Hemorrhage (Bleeding) at the office time/ duty time, & partly as left side become incapable of movement.

After that he was not in the condition to go office. Finally after 2 years of his treatment, he arrived his office with his son (i.e. me), but no body to help in LIC sitamarhi branch for remaining balance of previous Commission & any type of compensation. He went many times with the help of his son/Relatives/Natives regarding his balance commission with LIC, but no respond thereof……

Even, I mailed to LIC dept. customerzone_muzaffarpur@licindia.com; customerzone_patna@licindia.com; "mm.muzaffarpur" <mm.muzaffarpur@licindia.com> dated:10 july 2015 i.e. more than 1 years but there in no responce.

so please do the needful on the urgent basis and pay his remaining commission/ compensation against mental/Physical harassment to the agent mentioned who devoted his entire life to LIC.

Details of the agent is mentioned here:
LIC Agent Name: JAI PRATAP SINGH
LIC Agent Code: 3033 – 533
Address:
Village: Balha, (Near Mushari)
Post + P.S.: Parsauni
Dist.: Sitamarhi (Bihar)
Note: if any type of information about agent you required, plz. Contact on my details mentioned here.

CA Amresh Kumar
________________________________________________________

AMRESH & ASSOCIATES
Chartered Accountants
Direct: 9810881775, 8527511775 Email: amreshandassociates@gmail.com
Board: +91-011-28124285 Skype: caamresh.kumar
A-62, Fateh Nagar, Delhi-110018.
____________________________________________________________

Sep 15, 2016

RE : cancellation of advisor code from RLIC

Dear Mr. Mishra,

skmashu

Sep 14, 2016

cancellation of advisor code from RLIC

I, Santosh Kumar Mishra belonging from Allahabad. Few Year ago approx 2006, I join as a advisor of Reliance life Insurance Company. After that approx last five year I am not working with RLIC.
I want to need cancellation of advisory code ( advisor code : 20025084 ) and provide NOC from IRDA.

thanking you

Santosh Kumar Mishra
Allahabad
mob : 9956391759, 9336146686
Dipak Kumar Nathsharma

Sep 14, 2016

Required NOC Letter from Bharati AXA Life Insurance Company.

I want NOC from Bharati AXA Life Insurance Company.
Dear Sir/Madam
I want to inform you that I was an agent of Bharati AXA Life Insurance Company Now I want to join another Life insurance company But Bharati AXA Life Insurance Company of India is not going to provide me NOC on IRDA portal so i can't start my career again with LIC of India. So,please look into the matter and do the need full as soon as possible Thanking you &waiting for your favorable action. my detail's are given below as irda portal.
Applicant Name:Dipak Kumar Nathsharma.
Father Name:Shyam Sundar Nathsharma

vipin kant

Sep 8, 2016

noc required and pan number to be deleted from portal

Dear all
i was working with max new york life insurance with AGENT CODE 484848 LICENCE NO 836 9692843 I have submitted all my documents for cancellation of code and obtaining NOC on 30/08/2016 but so far i havent received any NOC kindly provide the NOC at the earliest and remove my pan details from the portal as i have to join another company and i am not able to join.My contact number is 9882886548. kindly do it at the earliest.
Rakesh Kumar

URN - MAXI0509130031
Agent ID HPU300913LIMAX836064
syoginder.sharma

Aug 29, 2016

I WANT NOC

Remove My PAN Number and URN NO.From IRDA Portal
I am Yoginder kumar , i wish to inform you that I had been an insurance consultant with kotak Life insurance
co and I want to take NOC because i want make career with other insurance company, so provide me NOC from
Kotak Life insurance. I would like to make request to kindly delete my PAN NO from IRDA PORTAL as soon as possible.
The details are below :

Yoginder Kumar
syoginder.sharma@gmail.com
akleshtiwari556@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016

Remove my all information from Max life insurance

I am aklesh Kumar tiwari worked in max life insurance.
My Pan no- AOMPT7414B
I had given my resignation from Max life insurance on dated 06/09/14 .
They immediately accepted my resignation & also issued Noc to me on the same day.
But still now, that company Status show active instead of terminate.
Now I want to join in LIC but due to above reason.
,they don't give joining.
So I had complained to Max life insurance for above said problem, but they don't solve my problem.
So I request to irda, to take step on Max life insurance, so that I can join in LIC.

Mail id- akleshtiwari555@gmail. Com
Mb no-9938503481
dhruvi@1234

Aug 23, 2016

Cancellation of URN No.

My PAN No. is ALJPS4916M.

My License is expired on 29th July 2016 which shows under TATA AIA life Ins., request to remove from the IRDA portal as earliest.

Mayur Shah
9819099702

Aug 21, 2016

I want to cancellation my URN number from Kotak Mahindra

Dear Sir/Madam
I want to inform you that I was given my biodata to join Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance. I have not faced the exam. There is no next move from my side. I don’t want join their company. Now I want to join as an agent in LIC of India. So, please look into the matter and do the need full as soon as possible Thanking you &waiting for your favorable action. my detail's are given below as irda portal
Applicant Name ASHOK KUNDAR

Agent ID -

Email ID: ashufg@gmail.com
nahezuddin123

Aug 19, 2016

want to take license from another company

I have passed the irda exam through Birla sunlife life insurance company but now I want to join LICI as an agent
Can you let me know how to proceed
Nahez Uddin
Nand kishor Rathor

Aug 19, 2016

I want noc from lic of India

Dear Sir/Ma,am
I want to inform you that I was an agent of Life Insurance Corporation of India Now I want to join another general insurance company But Lic of India is not going to provide me NOC on IRDA portal so i can't start my career again with shriram general insurance So,please look into the matter and do the need full as soon as possible Thanking you &waiting for your favorable action. my detail's are given below as irda portal
Applicant Name NAND KISHORE RATHORE

Aug 17, 2016

Please issu my LIC license , Agent id , certificate

Dear,
Sir / Madam,
I have pass my LIC agent exam but i have not receive my license no ,agent id & certificate. My PAN no DFGPK5796K & my URN no is LICI0703160197. So i requested you to please issue my license no & agent id . As soon as possible.
Thanking You
Rajkiran
Mob 8802218272
e-mail id :- rajkiranpaswan0@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2016

RE: Issue NOC

Dear Ms Banu,

We have made repeated attempts to get in touch with you based on the contact number updated in our records. However we have been unable to establish contact with you. We request you to kindly write to us at rnlife.headcustomercare@relianceada.com with your updated contact number so that our service representative may get in touch with you at the earliest and resolve any concerns which you may have. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

staff selection commission - server problem
    my roll no.6005000045 center name vidhyapeeth institute of...
    Baharampur Milia international school - Brutal Beating of Indian Future
    Respected Principal It is very shocking to see how our...
    idea cellular - RE:Wrong recharge two times
    Hi, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    NIOS AGAINST COMPLAINT - FORGET REGISTRATION NO. AND PASSWORD
    NAME- SHWETA PATEL FATHER NAME- SANJAY PATEL MOTHER...
    BMTC Bus - rute no. 79, 79D
    This mail is with regards to a Rude Behavior of a BMTC...
    Yogesh Sharma - The rooftop has come from the big tree park
    Sir/Madam, We would like to inform you that the rooftop...
    ATM - ATM
    MY ATM dispeched between 10 to 15 oct but i dont get me...
    JIO phase 7 policy - non receipt of any further information
    Jai jinendra. My name is Shirish shah. I have taken the...
    Idea Post paid Connection - RE: activation issue
    Hi, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    MEP toll collection in Mumbai - money got deducted but no recharge of vashi toll
    I have etag on my car no. MH 43AT 8504 (vashi toll )and am...