J&K Bank

Jammu and Kashmir

Consumer complaints and reviews about J&K Bank

sajidsajid

Sep 1, 2014

Hyderpora branch staff imcompatibility and unprofessionalism

I was applying for e banking for my jkbank acc at branch hyderpora, but it is really sad tomsee the unprofessionalism of the staff there, I went there in my busy schedule only to know that the person incharge was was not available and was told to come tomorrow again, dont they have any substitute for that person, and the worst thing was that the staff was so rude as if they were doing us a favour rather than providing a service, and after that it was pathetic to know that the next day the person who told me to come tomorrow was actuqlly responsible for that task after going to the branch manager, this is intolerable.after that I had register for otp registration and I reached at the respective branch by 2 pm only to know that they I should come by 4pm which is when the bank closes, so what should I call this irresponsibility or improssionalism, it pathetic that to make iur banking easier we apply for ebanking and only to activate this service at this hyderpora branch is a hectic job.I kjow that this complaint is not going to make any changes but atleast I am doing my part

Ps:this complaint is only related to the hyderpora branch
namgial

Aug 16, 2014

post Machine service

sir
Yama Adventures holding ac with JK Bank CD2527 , and post machine was given to us but has not been working for the last two months , I have complained to the Bank as well as the agent but so for no body had come to check on the same problem
please look into this matter

sincerely
Rinchen Namgail
Yama Adventures
cell ;09419178763
gupta amit

Aug 10, 2014

WRONG DEDUCTION

Wrong deduction
I AM ACCOUNT HOLDER OF J&K BANK MAIN BRANCH RAMNAGAR. MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 0066040100017320.On 31-07-2014 I withdraw 10000 Rs from SBI ATM of Ramnagar at 19:05. But the ATM machine shows your transaction has been timed out. My first transaction is incomplete and get no money from ATM & Then i try second time to withdraw 10000 Rs, the transaction was successful. After some time i receive two messages of 10000 Rs deduction from my account.

Now I requested you to please see the matter urgently and send my 10000 Rs in my account . Please solve my issue, I shall be highly thanlful to you.
hopeajay

Jul 30, 2014

Misbehave and deny for RTGS

i am regular customer (about 3-4 years) of your Jammu and Kashmir bank, phulwarisharif branch . But it is sad that today i e on 30/07/14when i reached to this branch for RTGS (I have 3 lakhs in my account) , the manager of that branch said that u can RTGS even after ur amount should be deposited to me minimum 7 days, then u my be able to perform work of RTGS. Including this he did misbehave with me very rudely and shouted at me .sir, i perform transaction around 30 lakhs in one month and i have not any CC or OD accounts. u may enquire about this to the customers who were available there. i want to know also that what is the procedure of making RTGS and is it compulsory to detain my amount ur bank and is any guidelines of RBI is available in this regard.
my details as follows:-
Name-Hope construction pvt ltd,
email-hopeconstructionpvtltd@gmail.com mob-9304544812
it is finaly i want to say that the behaviour of yr personnel may damage ur good business, and faith. it is fully clear that i have a lot of option to choose another banks thanks
Pervaiz Ahmed

Jul 20, 2014

Financing processing cost

With due repect, I wanna to know what is the financing processing costs of a motercycle. Recently I purchased a motercycle and did finaned through J& K bank, I founded a deduction of Rs.1900 from my saving account as a LOA ENTRY without intimating me during initial financing processes. I visited to the branch asked for explanation of dedection they replied this costs was incurred on agreement deed processing fees between you and you Guaranter,showed me agreement paper , then after,It took me many doubts in my mind.
Now I request you kindly explain me what is the actual processing costs incurred for 50k financing a motercycle and clear my doubts.
I appreciate an early reply and abliged.
Nazir Ahmad

May 24, 2014

Miss Behavied

your branch chanapora is always creating mess for electricity bill and treat the bill customer as beggars. i reached the branch at 11:50Am for depositing the electricity bill but the concern lady & man of the said branch told me the counter is closed for electricity bill with very miss behaved manner when i want to contact the branch head he was not present their and somebody send me to second incharge person namely Mr. Nazir Ahmad who told me to come on next day but i am not satisfied with his answer i told the incharge to tell me the name of said lady but he told me that he will not tell you the name of said lady.I am self employed how i will come every day for depositing the bill i have close my shope to deposit the said bill but unfortunately the said persons miss behaved to me. Please take necessary action for this so that the self employment will not suffer otherwise the said complaint will send to the RBI grievance if it will not punished.
Mursaleem

Mar 18, 2014

Chanderkot, Jammu & Kashmir

With du regrets it is to inform you that we are having a current with j&k bank at chanderkot branch in ramban district. My complain about their irresponsible behaviour. What happened, we did deposit a cheque in branch on 13/01/2014 and suppose to be clear in next few days. After ten days I contact to the branch, that my cheque didn't get clear and they said that it's in the process and would be cleared soon. After that I contact to them number of times and they said the same thing again and again. Now it's being almost 2months and still cheque didn't get clear.now they stupid are washing their hand by saying that the cheque got lost. I don't know what should I do with these useless. If anyone is there to look after the complain, just let me know. Is there anything positive or should need to contact to the banking ombudsman.
Davood Hassan

Mar 5, 2014

not received atm card

I have given application for atm card befor 30 days but I still cant take my atm card so kindly isue atm for me thank u
yours obedient
Davood hassan dar
branch naggam
Younaz

Dec 28, 2013

Wrong deduction

With due regret, this is to bring into your notice that I am the guarantor of Adil Mir for Car loan A/c No.car-50 at J&K Bank Ltd.,Safa Kadal,Srinagar.Yesterday I recieved a ph.call from the said branch intiamting me that Rs.8000/- is deducted from my Saving Account,but unfortunately neither I nor the borrower was informed before deduction and the Bank was supposed to inform me or freeze my Account rather than make deduction directly. Kinldy solve this issue.

A/c No.0547040100000135.

Mohd Younis
kane

Nov 29, 2013

No air for breathe

hello j&k bank team,

With due respect i am using cc account in your bank for the past 17 years.In which i have very excellent record too. for the past years. but from long time i am observing that there is no air condition or any type of exhaust fans are on. and its very very difficult to stand in queue for long time. as i am having an cc current account in your bank so i have to go to bank everyday for deposit cash and i understand that the winter season is going on. but always summers or winters. its the same. so please here by request you to take this serious issue. and tell them to at least on something which can reduce humidity. This complaint is from everyone almost who are going to bank everyday for deposit.

Please solve this issue ASAP.

Honest customer.
imysr

Nov 15, 2013

i got fake 1000 note from Jk bank ATM

Some days back, I took out cash from the ATM of J&K Bank, Bhogal, New Delhi. And recently i got a shock when i realized that one thousand rupee note was fake/forged while paying my bill.
Yesterday (14.11.13) i went to that particular Jk Bank in Bhogal. I met all the people there, including the Bank Manager as well. Unfortunately they said that they cannot help me in any way, and that the note seemed not fake, but made up of several original pieces. I was shocked and disappointed with their unprofessional replies and attitude. They had no idea what to say, just sent me from one person to another, and finally to the manager, who was most unhelpful.
My ATM card is from JK Bank also.
My email: imysr@yahoo.com
parmeshwari

Oct 5, 2013

unauthorised hold on pension account no 1218040600000444 OF PARMESHWARI MALIK

DEAR SIR/MADAM

KINDLY BE ADVISED THAT THE CAPTIONED PENSION ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD BY RS 13000/= AS SUCH I AM NOT ABLE TO DRAW MY PENSION. KINDLY ADVICE THE REASON FOR SUCH HOLD ALONG WITH DETAILS AND STATEMENT FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS.

PL EXPEDITE TO RECTIFY THE POSITION WITHIN 2 DAYS OTHERWISE I AM AT LIBERTY TO PROCEED AGAINST THE BANK THROUGH BANKING OMBUDSMAN.
I CAN BE REACHED AT
rkm878@gmail.com

PARMESHWARI MALIK
ACCOUNT NO: 1218040600000444
maajid wani

Aug 8, 2013

employee abused

Dear sir' madam
I am running an account in jk bank bemina bearing account no.CD 18266 and today I wanted to withdraw a cash through cheque I went through all the foamalities cheque was in a que and the person who was suppose to verify it at the end had been letting his friends or who ever they were m not concerned abt that what mad me feel bad is they were not even in a que I told the employee plz go through a que and he abused n called a guard to throw me out then I went to the manager of the same branch he was there complaining agianst me and i told manager what he did the best part is he even abused me infront of the manager aswel and then manager of the baranch realized who is right then manager promised me the guy who abused me wont be on his chair for more than 4 days he said he will transfer him ....thanks i hope he or u guyz will take an action ...thanks
rouflone

May 27, 2013

Atm card

Respected sir A/A,
sir i am A/Cnt holder of Baghat branch under A/cnt no. Sb 9577,sir my atm card is showing that i have exceed pin entry,for that i have contacted the branch on phone becoz i am out station this time they have assured me for soloution but nothing happend so far ,sir i am outstation i need working of my Atm card..i hope your good self will look into the matter... Thanks

Mar 13, 2013

freezing of account with out information & abuse by manager

Sub: Misbehavior of Mr. Farhat Abass, Manager J&K Bank, Nandipora Hazaratbal,
(Opposite Kashmir University) Srinagar.
With due respect, I wish to say that my salary account bearing A/c No. SB 780 in J&K Bank, Baba gulam shah Badshah university, Rajouri has been liened in December, 2012 without any prior notice by J&K Bank, Nandpora Hazaratbal, Srinagar because of the reason I stand guarantor of Mr. Nissar Ali in 2002 for a CC Account 504. I discussing the matter with Manager J&K Bank Nandpora Hazaratbal, Srinagar namely Mr. Farhat Abass, . He ensured that, when the account will be under limit borrower will be allowed to regulate the account and simultaneously your account will be unliened. Meanwhile borrower has paid Rs. 30,000/ to make the account under limit and requested Mr. Farhat Abass to allow him to regulate his CC account .But Mr. Farhat Abass denied his commitment which makes borrower unable to regulate his account.instead of this Mr Farhat Abass warned the borrower to liquidate all of the amount (1.5 Lac) immediately in the month of January, 2013.
It is pertinent to mention that, there was the serious incident to the borrower as his mother was in Comma and admitted in SKIMS, Srinagar. After a long illness she expired on 24th of January 2013. On the same day Manager, Farhat Abass lined my account again without any notice despite I had already given my Phone No. to the same Manager for communication but he did not communicate to me. At that time I was on deputation to Jammu University where I visited ATM for withdrawal of money and found my account leined.I immediately called Manager Farhat Abass and requested him to please unliened my account till my deputation is over. I repeatedly requested that I do not have a single rupee in my pocket but he denied my request harshly. I requested him that there is a serious incident with the borrower as his mother expired to which he replied that I have nothing to do with her death and said let her go to hell, to which I replied that since you are a responsible person and should not say like this. After that he crossed all the limits and used un-parliamentary language and abused me.
When he abused and talked rude it hurted deep down my soul and he even didn’t stopped from calling me a beggar. Being a borrower is not a crime and being a guarantor of a poor is not a sin. It is routine, borrowing money from bank. I have a good image of J&K bank as the institution had always helped me in hard times and I have been borrower of the Bank for three times. Two of my loans I have liquidated within one year and currently I still stand as borrowers of J&K Bank but I have never been a defaulter. Sir the growth of bank is not only because of the good business but also due to the customer friendly and gentle attitude of Officers & other employees but person like Mr. Farhat Abass can ruin the image of Bank as he is not capable of public dealing, He also forcing me go to court of law to un lien my account. Before this incident you might have received complaints for ill attitude of Mr Farhat Abbas.. I have never heard that officials of your institution abuse a guarantor or a borrower not at least in such circumstances.
As I am an employee of the University taking 36,000 rupees net salary out of which 10,000 is my installment of Loan in J&K Bank. The rest of 26,000 I have to serve my family as my mother is diabetic & phyceatric patient but this month I could not purchase medicine for her it put me in mental trouble. Due to financial stress I am not able to prepare my classes well and it affecting my efficiency.
You are requested to forward my application to un-lien my account and also take a stern action against Mr. Farhat Abass. I also request your good self to farwad my request to chairman to nominate any other efficient officer for negotiation and decision may be communicated to the below given email-id and Phone No. Till the negotiation is over, I may be allowed to withdraw salary from my account.

Mir Aijaz Ahmed,
Assistant Professor
Department of Civil Engg.
COET, BGSB University,
Rajouri J&K – 185131
Email: miraijazahmadcivil@gmail.com
Ph: 09697858880, 09469633997
njbabbas

Mar 3, 2013

jk bank Re result

all i wanna know is the cut off merit and my marks in the examination conducted on 4 of nov 2012 as i don't think i had done that bad that i would not have cleared the examination.please just let me know about the above inquiry so that i can be satisfied that i was not good enough to clear the examination ..
Mohmad Maqbool Sheikh

Feb 2, 2013

Apple glowers servey

I namely Mohmad Maqbool From chittergul Ang. complains you against for Apple servey. the team of Apple glowers says us to servey chittergul-c and we will pay Rs=5 /per house at last you can't payas per shodule. nom i requst for your noblesel to investigate properl pay us the money as per shodule. I also make softcoppy but you cant pay for this also please please verify this thanks.

Feb 12, 2012

Wrong deduction

I am the account holder of J&K bank branch Patel Nagar Kathua under Account No. SB 6655. On 7th Feb I went to ATM at Mohali Phase 5 SBI ATM to get cash of Rs.2500 but the transaction is rejected by the system. then after that I immediately checked my account and I found that Rs.2500 is deducted from my account. So therefore I requested the bank manager to get my cash back on my account but he told that wait for two or three days to get your money back but till now i am not get my money back. please help me.. i didn't get my cash.

May 11, 2011

Non Adherence to Notice of HRD ministry

I have taken loan from J&K bank Branch (Brein) in August 2009 . The loan was for the course of MBA at Lovely Professional University Punjab .The ministry of Human Resources issued a notice for subsidizing full interest on the Education loans taken from session 2009 -2010 (01 April 2009) .The eligibility for this subsidy is to have an upper limit of 4.5 lac income per annum which my father has already deposited with the bank when he took the loan . My father has approached bank authorities many times and they are ignoring the case time and again giving the plea of one and other things.

Mar 18, 2011

Wrong deduction

I AM ACCOUNT ACCOUNT HOLDER OF J AND K BANK AWANTIPORA 0334SB6550 .I WAS IN JAMMU, I WENT TO JKBANK ATM GOLE MARKET ON 17/02/2011, I WITHDRAW RS 200 FROM ATM BUT DID NOT GET CASH AND MY ACCOUNT SB 6550 WAS DEDUCTED BY RS 200.I CONTACT TO MY CONCERNED BRANCH MANAGER AWANTIPORA .HE GIVE NOT ANY KIND OF RESPONSE TOWARDS ME.SO I REQUEST U TO KINDLY SOLVE MY ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
YOURS PRESTIGIOUS CUSTOMER
FARZANA BASHIR,
AWANTIPORA

Jan 18, 2011

Wrong deduction

I AM ACCOUNT HOLDER OF J&K BANK MAIN BRANCH UDHAMPUR.MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 26850 I PAY MY RECHARGE OF RS 200 AGAINST DISHTV ON 10-01-2011.MY FIRST TRANSACTION IS INCOMPLETE & THAN I MAKE SECOND PAYMENT OF RS 200 ON SAME DAY IT WAS SUCESSFUL..
10/01/2011 TRTR/000000075734/10-01-2011 22:30:04 DR 200.00(INR) 1, 589.00(INR)
2 10/01/2011 TRTR/000000075733/10-01-2011 22:29:20 DR 200.00(INR) 1, 789.00(INR)
BUT FROM MY ACCOUNT IT WAS DEDUCTED RS 400 FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT RS 200 IS RECEIVED BY DISHTV.SO I REQUESTED YOU TO GIVE BACK MY RS 200 IN MY ACCOUNT.I WROTE MANY TIME IN
Grievance Redressal BUT NO RESPONSE FROM LAST 9 DAYS.PLEASE SOLVE MY ISSUE.

Apr 30, 2010

Wrong deduction

I am the account holder of J&K bank branch udhampur Jammu under Account No . SB 3295 .My name is Deepak kumar im a student . In my account i have 700 rupees but after some day's when i saw my account balance that was 400 something . I was not drawn any transaction frm my account when i was going to J&k bank and asked him why 300 rupees deduct from my account and they said your account balance less than 1500 hundred that's why we deduct 300 from ur account . If u want to continue your account service's than you have to manage your account balance above than 1500 rupees, I was totally shocked what the hell is this there no any rule by RBI YOU have to manage your account balance above than 1500 . Im a student of 1st year of college im not a bussiness man or not any TATA BIRLA . Im a simple student who manage there pocket money or other expensive's . I said please close my account and give me the rest of my money . they are done it very fastly they said we have lot's of customer we don't want you as like our customer . they are the buddy fucker's are sitting there they don't know how to talk with the customer's . Plz take some action against him . I have the all statement of my account If are not giving me any statement on this issue than i will go for the consumer court ...

My Name is Deepak Kumar S/o Krishan lal
R/o Housing colony udhampur .
My Mobile No .9796217396 .

Apr 28, 2010

Wrong deduction

I am the account holder of J&K bank branch sonwar Srinagar under Account No. SB 632. On 6th April I went to ATM to get cash of Rs.500 but the system was down that time and I didn’t get my cash. I checked later my account and I found that Rs.500 is deducted from my account. So therefore I requested the bank manager to get my cash back on my account but he told that you withdrawal your amount of Rs.500. & we will not give back to you. please help me.. i didn't get my cash.

RediffMail - Rediffmail not working
    My rediffmail account mou.sircar@rediffmail.com is not...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Stray dog menace
    I am staying at #18. Hongasandra main road. 6th main 7th...
    Ibps - payment status shows unpaid
    Respected Sir, I have applied for IBPS CLERK 4 on 26 aug...
    mobile number - Disturbing Calls
    I have been receiving unwanted calls these days from many...
    SONY XPERIA SP - Unhappy with sony,defected manufacturing
    SONY sucks. its service sucks. Its people sucks. i have to...
    cyber crime - Facebook hacking
    Hi sir..one guy is posting very bad and abusive comments...
    Vodafone - Deductions without user intervention
    Vodafone has deducted my 99 rupees balance without my...
    municipal corporation - sewage are not working properly
    TO The head of municipal corporation ...
    samsung grand - i m lost my mobile
    Sir I was lost my sumsung grand imei number...