J&K Bank

Dec 6, 2016

Rude behaviour of staff

The Chairman,
J&K Bank,

This is to file a complain against the staff of one of the branches of J&K bank in Sonwar where things are becoming worse day by day and it is becoming nearly impossible to do any business with them.

I along with my wife have two current accounts - Monu Fibres and Mini Handicrafts with that branch since last 8-10 years. The average turnover of these accounts has been 3-4 crores and 1-1.5 crore respectively.

Our relationship with the branch had been very positive over the past years. However, things changed drastically in last 1 year since the time the new staff has taken over their duties.

These people don't seem to be interested in working. When my employees take the cheques to them for clearances (not encashment), they just don't accept all of these cheques saying that so many cheques can't be credited in a single day. Is there any such rule for a current account that I'm not aware of? I'm not asking for cash but only sending cheques for clearances. Moreover, these people only misbehave with my employees, talk to them rudely which ends up in their mental harassment. Please tell me if this is how your prestigious bank wanted to contribute to the society.

J&K bank has always been there for the welfare of the people. But few elements of the bank are just doing vice-versa and making things way too difficult for public. It is high time that such things are taken care of, serious action is taken against such people so that the glory of this bank remains in place.

With high hopes, I request the authorized regulatory to take necessary action against such personnel who need to learn respecting their customer and sincerely do their duties or else I'll be left with no other option but to look an opportunity to work with some other bank.

Looking forward to a positive reply

Suresh Sehgal
(Prop. Monu Fibres)
DHOBI

Dec 1, 2016

Third party cheque

My name is Tariq Ahmad from Anantnag my request is if all j&k branch accept 3rd party cheque than why other branches not accept. It's very poor response .
ateeq malik

Nov 21, 2016

an application for Receving my money back my account

with due humblesubmission I beg to say that my ATM card has been jumped under ATM No 5049730556190057992 so I request to put my 2000 rupees in back my account
I shall be highly thankfull to you for this act kind Ness

thanking you
your obediently
Name ateeq ur riaz
atm no 5049730556190057992
account no 0556040800035383
Farhan ul hassan

Nov 21, 2016

Mis behaving of staff member at j&k bank Achabal Anantnag

With great regards i Farhan ul Hassan visited the J&K Bank Branch Achabal Anantnag, for the purpose of issuing cheque book for my Account no 1256040100003952. But the bank staff member namely Ajaz Ahmad shakshaz misbehaved with me please take an immidate action from ur end.
Farhan ul Hassan
Account no 1256040100003952
Lovish Bhagat

Nov 20, 2016

Not recieve Amount deducted from Atm .

Sir, today i withdrawl money from for HDFC ATM (20-11-16) Rupees 1900. Due to technical issue i didn't recieve money that i was withdrawl from ATM ... The cash is stuck in ATM AND ATM is gone out of service. I recieved message that the Amount is deducted from my account .. I therefore request you please Resolve my problem . My j&k Branch is talab tillo , Jammu ..

Lovish bhagat

EMail- lsigania@gmail.com

+919419161750
Bashir Makhdoomi

Nov 18, 2016

Request

During 2015 two business units of J&K Bank were sanctioned in sopore town. One branch at Nowpora road was commissioned in the same year whereas branch sanctioned for Model Town sopore is still under process. Model Town sopore comprises of 1/3 population of sopore and a big market has come into existence. This market is on Sopore kupwara National Highway adjacent to Proposed General Bus stand sopore. Multistorey buildings are available in this market where bank branch can be housed. Recently commissioned ATM is working smoothly in this market for which people of the town have hailed the CEO/ Chairman of JKBank. It is requested that the business unit at Model Town Sopore may kindly be started in the market which is the great and old demand of the people of the area. An early action is requested. Thanks
Bashir Makhdoomi

Nov 17, 2016

ATM facility

Sir, With humble submission it is requested that JKBank authorities were kind enough to sanction ATM at Armed Police complex Wuyan Kupwara during May 2016. The construction work is so week that sofar only three walls with slab work has been completed when the contractor has been provided each and every facility. Request to whip the contractor to complete the work and make the ATM functional within a shortest possible time. At APC two Bns are stationed One is JKAP 7th Bn. and the other is 98 Bn. CRPF. We are badly in need of this ATM keeping in view the security point of view. Thanks
madina

Nov 12, 2016

withdraw payment

i have an account in jvc bemina under account no. SB 3673 by the name of madina. i broke my FDR of rs 16539 on dated 11-11-2016 and the staff there said to come tomorrow to collect the money but to my surprise when i reached tomorrow to the said bank they dont gave me my money but they said to come after a month as we are very much busy here.i am desperately in need of my money right now and they are not giving me back my money.kindly do something as i have an urgency.
manzoorahmad

Oct 27, 2016

Representation for restoration of ATM facility

It is submitted that I Manzoor Ahmad Bhat is a customer of your bank branch and my account No. is SB-677. I am Govt. Employee and monthly salary has been deposited in the said account. I have received ATM card from your branch in year 2006 and the said ATM was expiring on June 2016. On 30/06/2016 I reported your branch and requested for new ATM card after that on 07/07/2016 I have received a new ATM card from your branch without pin number, pin number was misplaced from your branch and Mr. Pandit requested for re-pin and on 03/10/2016 I have received pin No. from your branch but till date my ATM has not been verified I am suffering badly.
You are requested to kindly restore ATM facility.
Manish mahajan 123

Oct 5, 2016

Rudeness

Jk bank townhall branch employee and even manager of the bank having rude behaviour
They have no sense how to talk with the customer
ravizeo

Sep 23, 2016

mananger and loan taker doing harassment with guranter

Bank mananger and And PCL loan taker making harassment with gurantter . Gurantter acount no.0604040800000513 and pcl taker acount no. PCL 40 In dera baba branch.Both are only hatadsing to gurantter bank mananger ph no. 9596969621
ravizeo

Sep 23, 2016

jammu and kashmir bank doing harassment with guranter deducting salary of guranter without any information

I ravi kumar sharma having saving bank acount no.0604040800000513 made agurantte at dera baba branch for PCL loan of prince dubey having acount no. PCL 40 Acount at dera baba branch district reasi.Prince had taken loan of Rs 4.5 lakh rupees prince had made 5 or 6 istallment in timely due to certain unavoidable circumstances he is not able to pay installment his acount is in NPA mode bank mananger does not made any effort to trace that person not made any legal notice to prince. He only made deductions from guranter acount without any legal notice. He is regularly deducting installment from gurantter acount.i had enquired lot from dera baba branch why are you deducting my salary without my information but he only answering me that guranter means that you are full liable to pay the installment without any notice.prince dubey had a full assets for repaying of loan. But the bank mananger and prince dubey both are harassing to gurantter.
Bank mananger don't want to listen me.
Sir in short the bank mananger and prince dubey both are harassing to me
It is therefore requested to your goodself that please look in to the matter and made a proper justification to a guranter
manjuhakhu

Sep 2, 2016

opening new acc.

not opning new acc. of student of janipur in rehari branch. it was informed after two days of documents drill. and no value of adhar card
imtayaz

Jul 26, 2016

non issuance of satement of joint acount detail if subsidy

Sir my name is kursheed.and i am from kishtwar me and my brother had borrowed loan from j&k bank branch mughalmadian kishtwar.we have dispute over the subsidy my brother had embassle the all subsidy amount and we both are the equal benifiser of the that subsidy .when i went the bank i ask the bank manger for the statement so that i can complain in the self employment deprt. He used the harsh language and start teaching me moral values the how can you do you are bad person you are fighting with you brother etc and denied clearly on providing statement.
Cont
9622028620
Hussainimtayaz2009@rediffmail.com
Deepak suresh jain

Jul 8, 2016

interest on fixed deposit

Non renewal of FD through auto renewal mode

I (Priya jain ) and my husband Deepak jain have a joint FD in your saharanpur branch (uttarpradesh) . Details of FD are

a) Customer ID 003080503
b) Account no 0497050300000290
c) Opening date 28/3/2009
d) Maturity date 28/3/2011
e) Deposit amount = 55000
f) Maturity value = 65395

During opening a F.D bank assured that my money is 100% safe. Now I go for renewal of FD on 1/7/2016.Bank employee state that
you will get only 4% saving interest for only 6 months for the period above 28/3/2011.
All over India even before year 2009, auto renewal of F.D is a standard practise and adopted by all banks in India with out fail.
Jammu and kashmir bank is a reputed nationalised bank and expectation from bank is also very high. Even non nationalised bank go for autorenewal for last 10 years

I am not in a position to tolerate such a high financial loss. Please provide me interest for period above 28/3/2011 at F.D rate.

Priya jain

Priya jain
skaulkoul

Jun 21, 2016

Not issuing ATM CARD

I need to bring attention that J&K BANK Janakpuri branch is totally unprofessional. I have opened Saving account with them and shared
all documents and requested to Provide ATM But after multiple remainders they still not giving ATM card without any reason. They even do not specify the reason for the same. I request the Higher Authorities to look into this as we as customer are facing lot of hardships due to this. Please take Strict action against them.

Liyakat7878

May 13, 2016

Jammu & Kashmir Bank

The Branch Manager is unprofessional and rude. Many account holders have already either shifted their accounts or opened new accounts in other branches like HDFC or SBI. Moreover so many customers get fake notes from concerned branch ATM. And when tried to approach branch manager . He is Rude and stright away said he cannot do anything in it.

Residents of Village Khanda...
parveensingh

May 12, 2016

Conviction of Your Bank Employee Namely Amit Gupta with ID COde 11870

With respect, it is to brought in your kind notice to your further action as deemed fit under the prevailing rules of your service manual.
1. That your Bank employee Bearing ID No. 11870 has been convicted in a criminal case by the Hon’ble Court of Additional Mobile Magistrate Jammu on 26th October 2015 and the he was sent to Central Jail Ambphalla on 26th October 2015 and remained in Jail till 27th October 2015.
2. That your Bank Officer and top Management including Inspection and Vigilance Wing are hand in glove with the said employee and did not took any action which was warranted under J&K Bank Ltd. Officer Service Manual Clause 392 which reads as under.
i. Not withstanding any think contained in rules 374 etc. Seq. the disciplinary authority may impose any of the penalty specified in rule 372-B, if any officer has been convicted on a criminal charge or on the strength of fact or conclusion arrived at by a Judicial Trial rule 372-B reads as under
a) Reduction t a lower grade or post or to a lower stage in time scale.
b) Premature retirement.
c) Removal from service which shall not be disqualification for further employment.
d) Dismissal which shall ordinarily be a disqualification for future employment.
3. That said employee despite having convicted and sent to Jail on 26th and 27th October 2015 and in convince with Senior Officer has so magic hand that he has operated / logged in his Computer ID on 26th and 27th October from the Jail.
4. That there are also evidences on the record that the said employee has earlier also attended his office while being present in Court on various occasion.
That above facts were also brought in kind notice of your top management in Jammu,
Thus for your information please.
SARTAjJ AHMAD

Apr 25, 2016

CARELESSNESS OF THE EMPLOYEE TOWARDS CUSTOMERS

Respected sir/mam,
i would like to bring it to your kind notice that i have not seen such a careless organisation as JKBANK is ever in my life. The employees here don't pay any attention towards the needs of their customers as they are not going through any hardness(EMPLOYEES) because they are getting the pay from the organisation ,so why should they bother about customers.Only a common man suffers as i am relating my incident here that i met with the JKBANK. On 20th of april 2016 i handed over the cheque to the official at JKBANK PUNE M G ROAD till now there is no information regarding my cheque because i didn't got any credit in my account. If there is a problem with the cheque atleast they would have contacted me, but i didn't got any information regarding all this .
So if the same trend they are going to follow then the organisation has a dark future because it is the customer with the help of him/her an organisation stands , so if you are going in this way with the customers then GOD knows better.
So through your help i should hope for something.
Sartaj Ahmad Malik
Mobile No. 8087857354
Email id : samu1921@gmail.com
Account No.0128041000000029
munish bhardwaj

Apr 11, 2016

Misbehavior by a female employee

I, an aggrieved customer of your esteemed Bank want to bring to your kind attention towards the gross misbehavior of a female employee of your bank at Main Branch , Rehari Colony,Jammu.

The details of the incident are as follows:
1) On Monday (12.04.2016), when I visited the said branch of your bank for opening a current Bank Account .
2) The only female employee working on first floor misbehaved with me and used very abusive words..." ye koi time hai Bank account kholne ka...."
3) On this I replied.very politely " Maam...Gussa kyon ho rahi hai aisa kya hua..mai to Bank Account kholne ki request karr rahi hoon"
4) She replied " Dafa ho jao kisi aur bank mai khulwa lo apna current account"
I was totally shocked and disheartened to see such behavior that too from a female employee
Thus in the light of the above an appropriate action is solicited.

Yours sincerely
Ambika Sharma

Mar 29, 2016

Quarterly charges

My big mistake in my life that i have open an account in jkbank..
Everyone knows that salary account holder can maintain zero balance in any bank. Then Y jkbank cut my quarter charges in my jkbank salary acc. i.e 0002040100028119..
This shame for jkbank..
lbssohal

Mar 24, 2016

complaint against JK Bank branch head Akhnoor

this complaint is regarding newly transferred branch manager Kuldeep Singh Charak who have assumed his duties in j&k Bank Akhnoor main branch and we the traders and Villagers Joint Action Committee members of Akhnoor has come together to file this complaint against the said manager as he is incompetent rude and egohead and lacks consumer satisfaction tactics as you know that this branch is the biggest branch in the town and it needs a most humble and experienced person for its smooth running as like the previous managers have always done .
now this is our humble request to Mr.Mushtaq sahib CEO of J&k bank that an intelligent, competent Polite and most experienced branch manager may be sent to this branch at an earliest so that general public may feel a change and their grievances will be addressed properly otherwise we shall be forced to shift our accounts to other banks which we do not want as we think that j&k bank is like our motherly bank of our state.

President
All Villagers Joint Action Committee, Akhnoor
narender malik

Mar 22, 2016

miss behaviour bank manager

my complaint registered dated on 09-03-2016 against bank manager.
Chahalsons

Mar 21, 2016

banker Misbehaver

Dear Banker
We have an accounts in your hisar branch from last 10 year with name Chahal Sons & Electric Works With account No 0337010100000726 . we deposit a transfer check with same branch with check no 049137 as on 19/03/2016. we ask him it is urget to transfer the amount mention on check and he say don't worry about this . But he don't done his work and ask for some time . We visit again after 2 hours then he again says for some time and till now it is not tranfer . we visit again today two time now he misbehave with we and say he don't transfer this and he refuse it and say nobody have power to transfer this in this branch without his permissin and now some SMS we recived for Debit our a/c By rs 10/- again rs 10/- again Rs 10/- many times we Don't under stand that how a banker do This type on nonsens things we required solution ASAP . please revert mail or call me @ 9255433162 . Please Revert ASAP its urget for me

DGVCL, Bharuch - For electrical issue
    Dear sir I m leaving in bharuch all hands park society...
    IFCI , NEW DELHI - DELAY IN FLAT POSSESSION
    Subject: DELAY IN DELIVERY OF FLAT Dear Sir, ...
    JAWED HABIB - Careless attitude
    Though I've always liked d services. ...but today had...
    State Bank Buddy - wallet account should be unblocked by providing me...
    Sent me temporary PIN to unlock my state bank buddy...
    Andhra Bank - RE: user not enable for payments
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused and...
    pepperfry.com - High over pricing by Pepperfry
    Pepperfry is actually selling us stuff at a much higher...
    88 -77-15-92-92 - 88-77-15-92-92
    Paytm compelet customers care helpline call this number
    MPRTC buses - bus not taking passengers of mid stations
    On Date 11.12.2016 at 6.45PM at stop near RBI Square City...
    navodaya vidyalaya samiti - Late release of admit card
    Sir, I had applied for the Post of PGT Mathematics 2016....
    Residence area - Loudspeaker
    There is a gurdwara in shiv puri santokh nagar st no....