J&K Bank

Bhat Altaf

Jan 19, 2017

Like God Father of jk bank Hr Shopian Branch manager

The Chairman shaib.

Sub: complaint against Manager HR Shopian.
Sir, with due respect sir that I taken loan cash credit and car loan in 2009 at branch Shopian Hr
Sir unfortunately my father have heart problem and doctors say oppration in heart in 2011 and then other problem creates my mother involved in CANCER in 2013 and died 2015
Sir I was not in position to liqudate the same amount in same time. In 2014 there was lok aadalat and manager says me to come here and we will help you in these cases and tell me in court to pay Rs 2.20lacs and after some time I paid Rs 2.20lacs at branch.
Now there iz a Manager Gh nabi Khan he is like a God Father of jk bank and told me to pay some money as corruption and then I take u Noc. He stop my garanters salary.
Now I request you sir plz take action against same manager i already send a written copy to Huriyat Gelani sb.

Thanks sir.
Altaf hussain bhat
PulwamaKashmir.
M/S ALAMDAR AUTO POINT SHOPIAN
Lone muzafar

Jan 18, 2017

negligence of duties

Sir, I had applied for the credit card on 27 of Nov. 2016 in JK Bank branch Kangan of district Ganderbal. Since then they have been saying me that it has not reached yet. But today when I asked for the Application No. as suggested by Helpline No. 01942486427 of JK Bank, i was surprised to know that they forgot to send my application form and it was remaining in the locker untouched. Sir I was very much disappointed.
Now I request to your goodself kindly take necessary steps to make the whole staff of JK Bank Kangan accountable so that no one could suffer by their prejudices unnecessarily.
Lone muzafar

Jan 17, 2017

absence of employee

Sir, on behalf of the people of kangan i want to bring this in your kind notice that the people of Kangan area of district Ganderbal are suffering a lot due to the poor service provided by the employees of JK Bank Kangan. An employee namely Mehboob who deals with the credit and debit cards usually remains absent from his duties. There is a long que of customers at his counter but they get very disappointed when they listen the familiar answer that he is absent. People who come from far flung areas suffer a lot. I can't provide any proof but all the employees in this bank are not accountable. Sir I can't express how do people suffer at the hands of these employees.
Sir I request to your benign self kindly take stern action against the staff in general and Mr. Mehboob in particular ASAP so that people could regain the lost faith in JK Bank.
With regards
People of Kangan
Toheedmdr

Jan 17, 2017

Wrong Date of birth

I mohd toheed khan having saving bank account no 0094040100018918 branch mendhar jammu and kashmir bank my date of birth in my account no is wrong and i am unable to proceed for net banking
farooq8555508

Jan 13, 2017

complaint against bank manager branch sadder court srinagar

please take action against the bank manager branch sadder cort Srinagar. his behavior is not good. he has hijacked the bank, from his behavior it seems like his is having absolute authority over the bank.
I have take a car loan of Rs 140 lac under car loan account no. car 140. my monthly installment was fixed to Rs 2390 while as the loan passbook shows it Rs 2400 per month but the irony is 2500 is being deducted from my account. I contacted the manager for correction of error on his part instead of ratifying he misbehaved used abusive language. not only this nothing is over due to my account but unfortunately when ever I deposit to my saving account money is being deducted that too can be seen from my account. I have a plan to liquidate the whole amount and will close all my bank accounts operating in your bank if your failed to take a strict action against the said reluctant manager. not only this I think jk bank will lose it refutation earned by the bank since its establishment in case the bank fails to take action against him....

hope you will take note of my complainant.

yours sincerely

Farooq ahmad paul

advocate

a/c no 4105

mobile no. 9697012595
sehranashraf

Jan 12, 2017

unprofessional and uncivilized behavior by branch manager

I am writing to you as the customer of jk bank ,branch Sagam Anantnag(0158). My particular grievance is regarding the branch manager of the said branch. I want to apprise you of the unprofessional and unruly behavior of the said manager with customer on regular basis.He seems to think himself as an autocrat and despot doing favor to his customer.Many a times i ignored this fiasco but he has exacerbated the situation with his uncivilized behavior on daily basis now.Now if your really want to obviate bringing this prestigious institute into disrepute and fend off cropping up this fiasco in public domain i request you to rein in the said manager at early and earnest.
bijlwan.mukesh@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2017

MISBEHAVE BY BANK EMPLOYE

misbehaviour by the bank lady staff.
I was about to make a request for signature aurthorization at bank cheema chonk ludhiana branch. But the reply by that lady was... wait again when i said again wait and again wait she was talking with some one may be his friend or relative (and i see she was always busy with his friends or relative and i and other coustmer was waiting) please if you want you can check that day cctv footage. when i said again she said give me proper form when i give proper written request she said wait my luchtime start. after lunch time you have not attach your adhar card and pan card with your accont... how you open account? i said how can i said how can i open. because account open by your bank not by me.. she was talking with me like i am his servent. please my request please do somthing. i will close my account with this bank bacuse of staff like that. my account no is SB 866. if you want to talk to me face to face i will come in your bank branch. hope bank will take action. .

Yous faith fully
Mukesh Kumar
khursheed ahmed shan

Dec 28, 2016

jkb manager ,chanderkot disst Ramban,refuzed for cash credit scheme and not transfer b A/c

The chairman,
j&k bank ltd

Sub:-An application with regards to file complain against the branch manager jkb chkot Rbn and one of its worker namely Irshad Ahmed loan i/c.
Both refused me for cce cash credit when I applied for it.
With regards to humble submission that both branch manager jkb chanderkot as well as loan i/c irshad Ahmed harssed me and misbehaved with me that u have taken loan and had given gaurtees. This u r not eligible for cce while my remaining service is 27 yrs & I m
permanent customer of jkb since 2004.I m permanent employee of govt Edc deppt as teacher I h applied for cash credit scheme but manager rudely refused me that u h taken loan & given guarntees in kcc this u r not deserve for this.After this,I requested him that Kindly transfer my A/C to jkb Batote he refused me.Now I m requesting u goodself sir that kindly pay attention and take serious action on my matter.My Ac no is 0240-3783 jkb chanderkot
With Thanks
khursheed Ahmed tr R/o Rajgarh Rbn
Shaik Waseemuddin

Dec 28, 2016

internet banking

Dear Sir / Madam,
my salf Shaik Waseemuddin.im customer of this bank. My SB account number is 07460100001553 [Write your full SB account number]. I want to use the service 'internet banking'. I don't have this facility since the day I opened SB account. Please arrange the internet banking facility for me so that I can able to use most of banking service online from were ever. I have provided here three optional user name. I have also filled a separate prescribed form for internet banking and attached along with this letter and requisite documents. Thanks in adv
mohd ilyas mir

Dec 18, 2016

misbehaviour by the bank staff

I was about to make a request to please issue a checkbook of 100 leaves in my favour.at bank branch tangdar. But the reply was we are not the servents .we are the employees.we will only give u wat we think.please redress the grievance.
Yous faith fully
Mohd ilyas mir
Sb ac no. 0114040126801421
Muhammed Yaseen

Dec 17, 2016

TDS OF ASSESSMENT YEAR 2013_2014

I SAVING A/C HOLDER WD UR BANK AT BAGAT BURZULLA NO 0278 .......14846 HAVE RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM INCOME TAX OFFICE BANGALORE FOR PAYMENT OF OVER 24000/=(15168/=PLUS INTEREST SINCE 2013-2014).WHILE AS T.D.S OF 15168 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM ME ,BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE SAME ON ENQUIRING HAS NOT BEEN UPLOADED .I HAVE BEEN AFTER THE STAFF AT BURZULLA FOR THE LAST 5 WEEKS AND YET MY CASE IS NOT SOLVED WHICH NEEDS TO BE FORWARDED TO BANGALORE.SHOULD I EXPECT ANY EXPEDITED ACTION IN THE CASE? MY PAN NO ADAPB 3716B.............
TAX DEDUCTIONA/C NOOF THE DEDUCTOR AMRJ10772G
PAN/GIRNO OF THE DEDUCTOR AAACT6167G
WD REGARDS
DR . MUHAMMED YASEEN
TEELI10132111

Dec 17, 2016

Every thing is absent and fake with algebric lies.

I am mohd syeed teeli account holder of jk bank acc no. 0437041000000678 transfered account on 8 july 2016 from yaripora branch to hazeatbal branch.i submitted my all documents like passport 'adhaar card'university card,state subject,police d.o.b 'international membership cards and much more but the hazratbal branch updated wrong d.o.b and i got problem in ebanking.then i applied for debit card internet banking and passbook in nov 2016.but the site is so much heavy not working properly and mostly the fake app of jk bank omg.i called to costomer care 1800220600 today more than 20 times but no one recieved the call.i called this no 01942713332 but they wasted my time and told sorry we can not forward the call and can not do anything.then i called 0194248130 they told same as above then i called 2451930 they not recieved i called so many other no but they just wasted time.THe two things are absent in jk bank but both are very important .costomer satisfaction and facalities.i dId not know what kind of workers u have .they are the draggers drawn for jk bank and OUR state.other wise they are doing like the captalists .same the jk bank workERS AND EMPLOYESS..i called the cmplaint no when he recieved i told register my cmplain and give me refrence no .he disconnected the call.i got lot of visual proves.it is last time if the workers/employess of jk bank will not respond or can not make changes. THEN I NEED TO FORWARD MY CMPLAINS TO R.T.I OFFICE NEW DELHI .HOPE UR GOODSELF WILL TAKE ACTION SOON AND WILL INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY

MOHD SYEED
9419031809
teelimohdsyeed919@gmail.com

Every thing is absent and fake with algebric lies.

Suresh sehgal

Dec 6, 2016

Rude behaviour of staff

The Chairman,
J&K Bank,

This is to file a complain against the staff of one of the branches of J&K bank in Sonwar where things are becoming worse day by day and it is becoming nearly impossible to do any business with them.

I along with my wife have two current accounts - Monu Fibres and Mini Handicrafts with that branch since last 8-10 years. The average turnover of these accounts has been 3-4 crores and 1-1.5 crore respectively.

Our relationship with the branch had been very positive over the past years. However, things changed drastically in last 1 year since the time the new staff has taken over their duties.

These people don't seem to be interested in working. When my employees take the cheques to them for clearances (not encashment), they just don't accept all of these cheques saying that so many cheques can't be credited in a single day. Is there any such rule for a current account that I'm not aware of? I'm not asking for cash but only sending cheques for clearances. Moreover, these people only misbehave with my employees, talk to them rudely which ends up in their mental harassment. Please tell me if this is how your prestigious bank wanted to contribute to the society.

J&K bank has always been there for the welfare of the people. But few elements of the bank are just doing vice-versa and making things way too difficult for public. It is high time that such things are taken care of, serious action is taken against such people so that the glory of this bank remains in place.

With high hopes, I request the authorized regulatory to take necessary action against such personnel who need to learn respecting their customer and sincerely do their duties or else I'll be left with no other option but to look an opportunity to work with some other bank.

Looking forward to a positive reply

Suresh Sehgal
(Prop. Monu Fibres)
DHOBI

Dec 1, 2016

Third party cheque

My name is Tariq Ahmad from Anantnag my request is if all j&k branch accept 3rd party cheque than why other branches not accept. It's very poor response .
ateeq malik

Nov 21, 2016

an application for Receving my money back my account

with due humblesubmission I beg to say that my ATM card has been jumped under ATM No 5049730556190057992 so I request to put my 2000 rupees in back my account
I shall be highly thankfull to you for this act kind Ness

thanking you
your obediently
Name ateeq ur riaz
atm no 5049730556190057992
account no 0556040800035383
Farhan ul hassan

Nov 21, 2016

Mis behaving of staff member at j&k bank Achabal Anantnag

With great regards i Farhan ul Hassan visited the J&K Bank Branch Achabal Anantnag, for the purpose of issuing cheque book for my Account no 1256040100003952. But the bank staff member namely Ajaz Ahmad shakshaz misbehaved with me please take an immidate action from ur end.
Farhan ul Hassan
Account no 1256040100003952
Lovish Bhagat

Nov 20, 2016

Not recieve Amount deducted from Atm .

Sir, today i withdrawl money from for HDFC ATM (20-11-16) Rupees 1900. Due to technical issue i didn't recieve money that i was withdrawl from ATM ... The cash is stuck in ATM AND ATM is gone out of service. I recieved message that the Amount is deducted from my account .. I therefore request you please Resolve my problem . My j&k Branch is talab tillo , Jammu ..

Lovish bhagat

EMail- lsigania@gmail.com

+919419161750
Bashir Makhdoomi

Nov 18, 2016

Request

During 2015 two business units of J&K Bank were sanctioned in sopore town. One branch at Nowpora road was commissioned in the same year whereas branch sanctioned for Model Town sopore is still under process. Model Town sopore comprises of 1/3 population of sopore and a big market has come into existence. This market is on Sopore kupwara National Highway adjacent to Proposed General Bus stand sopore. Multistorey buildings are available in this market where bank branch can be housed. Recently commissioned ATM is working smoothly in this market for which people of the town have hailed the CEO/ Chairman of JKBank. It is requested that the business unit at Model Town Sopore may kindly be started in the market which is the great and old demand of the people of the area. An early action is requested. Thanks
Bashir Makhdoomi

Nov 17, 2016

ATM facility

Sir, With humble submission it is requested that JKBank authorities were kind enough to sanction ATM at Armed Police complex Wuyan Kupwara during May 2016. The construction work is so week that sofar only three walls with slab work has been completed when the contractor has been provided each and every facility. Request to whip the contractor to complete the work and make the ATM functional within a shortest possible time. At APC two Bns are stationed One is JKAP 7th Bn. and the other is 98 Bn. CRPF. We are badly in need of this ATM keeping in view the security point of view. Thanks
madina

Nov 12, 2016

withdraw payment

i have an account in jvc bemina under account no. SB 3673 by the name of madina. i broke my FDR of rs 16539 on dated 11-11-2016 and the staff there said to come tomorrow to collect the money but to my surprise when i reached tomorrow to the said bank they dont gave me my money but they said to come after a month as we are very much busy here.i am desperately in need of my money right now and they are not giving me back my money.kindly do something as i have an urgency.
manzoorahmad

Oct 27, 2016

Representation for restoration of ATM facility

It is submitted that I Manzoor Ahmad Bhat is a customer of your bank branch and my account No. is SB-677. I am Govt. Employee and monthly salary has been deposited in the said account. I have received ATM card from your branch in year 2006 and the said ATM was expiring on June 2016. On 30/06/2016 I reported your branch and requested for new ATM card after that on 07/07/2016 I have received a new ATM card from your branch without pin number, pin number was misplaced from your branch and Mr. Pandit requested for re-pin and on 03/10/2016 I have received pin No. from your branch but till date my ATM has not been verified I am suffering badly.
You are requested to kindly restore ATM facility.
Manish mahajan 123

Oct 5, 2016

Rudeness

Jk bank townhall branch employee and even manager of the bank having rude behaviour
They have no sense how to talk with the customer
ravizeo

Sep 23, 2016

mananger and loan taker doing harassment with guranter

Bank mananger and And PCL loan taker making harassment with gurantter . Gurantter acount no.0604040800000513 and pcl taker acount no. PCL 40 In dera baba branch.Both are only hatadsing to gurantter bank mananger ph no. 9596969621
ravizeo

Sep 23, 2016

jammu and kashmir bank doing harassment with guranter deducting salary of guranter without any information

I ravi kumar sharma having saving bank acount no.0604040800000513 made agurantte at dera baba branch for PCL loan of prince dubey having acount no. PCL 40 Acount at dera baba branch district reasi.Prince had taken loan of Rs 4.5 lakh rupees prince had made 5 or 6 istallment in timely due to certain unavoidable circumstances he is not able to pay installment his acount is in NPA mode bank mananger does not made any effort to trace that person not made any legal notice to prince. He only made deductions from guranter acount without any legal notice. He is regularly deducting installment from gurantter acount.i had enquired lot from dera baba branch why are you deducting my salary without my information but he only answering me that guranter means that you are full liable to pay the installment without any notice.prince dubey had a full assets for repaying of loan. But the bank mananger and prince dubey both are harassing to gurantter.
Bank mananger don't want to listen me.
Sir in short the bank mananger and prince dubey both are harassing to me
It is therefore requested to your goodself that please look in to the matter and made a proper justification to a guranter
manjuhakhu

Sep 2, 2016

opening new acc.

not opning new acc. of student of janipur in rehari branch. it was informed after two days of documents drill. and no value of adhar card

CIBIL - 550 rupees debited but no Credit report received
    I have applied for CIBIL score online, made a payment 550...
    Emudhra - purchase of digital signatures by ra
    Sir, I had been an RA under Analytics SOLUTIONS, ernakulam...
    intex mobile - MALICIOUS INTEX APPS. DOWNLOAD MALICIOUS SOFTWARE INTO MY...
    Automatic subscription SMS are being sent from your...
    VIVO MOBILE PHONE - Vivo1603
    My name is saleem Khan my phone vivo 1603 is very very...
    india pm office - Pacl
    Hi modiji...Please pacl ke bare mein kuch action...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Correction in a marksheet
    Sir.good noon Mujhe kahi se apka mail address Mila hai ...
    Bank Loan - SUB-FORGERY ON BANK LOAN BY SENIOR CASHIER AMAR PANDEY AND...
    TO THE RESPECTED pmo india SUB-FORGERY ON BANK LOAN...
    paytm - CUSTOMER..CARE.8407844338
    CUSTOMER..CARE.8407844338 ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE...
    MCD North Delhi - Illegal Construction
    Despite of the various complaints on consumercomplaints.in...