jaipur nagar nigam

Making office in residential building

The commissioner
Nagar nigam
Jaipur
Subject:- making office premises in residential appartement

I am Anil Kumar Dadri. Lives in Radha govind inderprasth residency. Plot no. G-44,45,46 , flat no. G-4, swej farm road nanpuri, bais godam, jaipur. Sir in front of my flat Mr. Gaurish sharma making a office in residential flat building. So I request you to stop the work as soon as possible. And the builders also made G+3 building. I think it's against the rule of nagar nigam and jda.

Sir please help us. There are some images of office and building

Making office in residential building

baswalpawan

Jun 28, 2016

SEVER LINE BLOCK

Sewage Line Blocked
We have complaint No.9577850 dated 29/06/16, wherein we have mentioned that Sewage line blocked but no action has been taken till date. Please look into the same and do the needful at the earliest, without any further delay.

TEJVEER SINGH
IOTA HOTELS PVT. LTD.
sun n moon complex sector 5, vidhyadhar nagar sikar road jaipur
mobile no 8058111145
Sunita dhonkaria

Jun 27, 2016

Sever chamber damage

There is a sever chamber damage at the entry point of shaheed amit bhardwaj filling station ,sector 9,malviya nagar which causes a lot of problem to the customers.it has been brought to the notice of engineer,repaired once then again damaged..needs proper repair .

Sever chamber damage

laxmansinghrawat

Jun 27, 2016

ROAD REPAIR

There is no trafic system and very very bad road from 200 feet bye pass choraha to gandhipath underpass.

Thousands of people travel daily on this rout but never a proper road structure.

Please repaid it as.a.p.

Thanks & regards,

Laxman Singh Rawat
Ayodhya Nagar A-Block
Gandhipath (WEST)
Madhur1985

Jun 26, 2016

Garbage thrown in front of our house

I am dr madhur agrawal staying in respectful society at 118/252 vikramaditya marg mansarovar jaipur but the people living in the inner areas throws the garbage on front of our house. I have told them lots of time kindly arrange the sweeper who use to take the garbage from every house in colony including our and takes only 30 rs/ month but the dont listen and throws garbage in front of my house. I m very much disturbed by that for past 1 year. I thought they would understand our problem but the dont. This is leading very much unhygenoc environment around us and air pollution too. 4 times there was evidence of snake at our house and many animals like dog used to cone due to garbage. As i m doctor by proffesion i very well know the ill effects of it. So i request u to take strict action against them and to put some restrictions so that they dont throw it again as i m tired telling to each and every person
drrahul25leo

Jun 26, 2016

Waste burning in neighborhood

Sir I'm Dr Rahul Sisodia, living in, 3 R k puram,colony, surya nagar, Taroo Ki kunt, Tonk Road Jaipur 302029
This is a kind request from our side, to inform you that, the empty plot near to my house is being used for disposal of garbage and dead animals by the residents of the colony. This is leading to un-hygienic conditions around and is causing spread of disease, they burn all the waste illegally every week, which is causing suffering and suffocation to us, and much air pollution, Due to this the whole area is stinking and spreading diseases also.3 times snakes are found in my house due to all these waste collection in my neighborhood, I am suffering from the inconvenience caused. You are requested to help me by taking the necessary actions immediately, i am a doctor and i citizen which both make it my responsibility to inform you that it can be large issue regarding health and accidentally burning near by house,
You are requested to take necessary strict actions for it as early as possible and also inform the plot owner with regards the same.

Waste burning in neighborhood Waste burning in neighborhood Waste burning in neighborhood

dksg bansal

Jun 22, 2016

Non lifting of Katchra

i wish to inform you that, My complain is regarding the garbage lying down at 65/90, sector-6, ward no.38, pratap nager.sanganer
Huge amount of garbage is thrown on the road which smells very badly
a cause for lot of flies and mosquitoes. Because of this many diseases are spreading and even walking through the road is difficult because of the smell. Pl get rhe kachra lifted regularly and clean the site to avoid of breaking out any diseases.
kindly do something as soon as possible.

regards,
dinesh bansal
65/90,pratap nagar, sanganer, jaipur
Amit Chandwani

Jun 21, 2016

Construction of street

Sir I'm amit chandwani, living in 1118 ram kumar dhabhai Ji ka rasta, Subash chowk, Jaipur 302002, (8560818427)
This is a kind request from our side to start construction of street here. This is really frustrating for us
In starting of march pipe line work started here, after ending of pipe line work in last days of march this is end to come of June, no road construction, street light and street cleaning facility started here.
We have complaint about this many time to Mrs. Yadav Ji (parshad Subash Chowk) but there is no proper response from her.

Kindly start the construction of street and give us cleaning and light facility

Construction of street

Tailor82

Jun 16, 2016

रास्ता ब्लाक और गंदगी

श्रीमान,
हमारे यंहा कॉलोनी की रोड पे थड़ी रख के रस्ते को कम कर दिया ह, और रस्ते पे जाम की समस्या खड़ी हो जाती ह, यंहा के पार्षद को इस समस्या के बारे में बताया लेकिन उन्होंने इस के लिए कोई जवाब नहीं दिया,
और इसी रस्ते पे कचरा भी पड़ा रहता ह जिससे न तो घर से निकल सकते ह और न ही खुली हवा में बेठा जा सकता ह,
और तो और सामने की तरफ लोहे वाले ने अपना काम डाल रखा ह जो अपना सामन रोड पे ही छोड़ देता ह।
कृपया इसका समाधान निकले हम एक साल से परेशान है।

भवदीय
जितेन्द्र कुमार
वार्ड नंबर 33
गणेश विहार B,
भांकरोटा, जयपुर
ashwaniyadav

Jun 15, 2016

remove garbage from the road and house

Sir/madam

i wish to inform you that, the empty plot in front of my house ( plot no.117 ,new khadra colony mukund pura road, bhankrota, jaipur, rajstahan) is being used for disposal of garbage by the residents of the colony. There is no boundary around that plot, so that lots of garbage came on the road.This is leading to unhygienic conditions around and is causing spread of diseases.

I am working in supreme court of India in Delhi. My family are suffering from the inconvenience caused.

You are requested to help me by taking the necessary actions immediately.

I will be highly grateful for your assistance.

Ashwani yadav
Ankita Sharma

Jun 12, 2016

Garbage disposal issue

Hello Sir/Ma,am,

We have garbage issue in our colony, it is being thrown directly on the road and we have no box for at all. The guy who comes in the morning refuses to take our garbage too. People have started to burn the garbage now, which is getting very harmful for the old around here. Our colony is just behind CM HOUSE, I believe it is my duty that the air is going to affect government officials too. My address is written down below, I request you to please look into the matter.

Ankita Sharma
56, Hari Marg,
Civil Lines,
Jaipur-302006
+91-8275694304
Devansh govind sharma

Jun 6, 2016

waste disposal in empty plot

It is to inform you that, the empty plot near to my house is being used for disposal of garbage and dead animals by the residents of the colony. This is leading to un-hygienic conditions around and is causing spread of disease.

I am suffering from the inconvenience caused. You are requested to help me by taking the necessary actions immediately.

i have also contact to the owner of the plot and he refused to take any action.

I will be highly greateful for your assistance.
Safi05

May 23, 2016

Garbage in a vacant plot

People throws garbage in a vacant plot. It's address is plot no 20 hari marg Krishna nagar sirsi road behind vaishali nagar. Due to this the whole area is stinking and spreading diseases also.
mohan Arora

May 17, 2016

safai

surrounding house No. 94/40 Mansarovar jaipur kachra is lying on road
and no sweeping is being made by the safaiwalas
mohan Arora

May 17, 2016

safai

surrounding the house No. 94/40 there is lot of kachra on the road, the safaiwalas
are not giving care inspite of repeated requests.
rishijha091

May 16, 2016

We are suffering from Dogs

I am leaving in Sitapura sachivalya nagar. Approx 15-20 dogs in the colony and we are suffering. It's very problematic situation for colony members basically children. We can not send children for play outside because of dogs fear. Please resolve this problem and shift all dogs from here.

Please action ASAP.

P.K.Lakhani

May 15, 2016

Sewer line collapse

77/184 Aravali Marg, Mansarover, Jaipur
Sewer line collapse. please repair it.
MridulGoyal

May 11, 2016

Dog bite

Today a street dog bite a lady in A-block vaishali nagar Jaipur

Plz catch them

MRIDUL GOYAL
A-261 VAISHALI NAGAR
JAIPUR, RJ 302021
anupama somani

May 10, 2016

remove garbage box

This is to inform you that the garbage disposal unit placed just near our house and also near at water borwel in front of a vacant plot has become harmful, hazardous & nuisance for all residents living in the vicinity.
Garbage is dropped anywhere (outside box)
garbage/filth/polythin bags/papers etc. Coming into our house & at the entrance gate due to wind.
The continuous bad & foul smell/stench emanating from it is becoming unbearable. As garbage lies scattered all around,the area has become filthy. Cats,dogs & cows are always scavenging at the site.It has also become a breeding ground for big field mice which have now started coming into our home.Added to all this is the menace of flies and mosquitoes which breed there. All the people and children living nearby are under constant fear of diseases like malaria/dengue/flu/infection and take some strick action against some of nagar nigam karamchari ... without our information they placed garbage box in the center of colony ,no sweeper working properly ,
I hereby request you to kindly look into the matter and solve our problem by having the garbage disposal unit shifted to other place.
I sincerely hope that immediate action in the matter will be taken.
gaurav6211

Apr 30, 2016

sewer line block

Sewer line block
Address Plot number 109 near sakat mochan hanumann Mandir nandpuri 22 godam jaipur
jks62

Apr 29, 2016

Garbage box to be shifted from Bhaskar Marg in Bani Park

This is to inform you that the garbage disposal unit placed just near our house in front of a vacant plot has become harmful, hazardous & nuisance for all residents living in the vicinity.
Garbage is dropped anywhere (outside box)
rag pipers litter box in search of items
it is not lifted on time regularly.
Full garbage is not lifted.
On sundays,garbage is not at all lifted
The continuous bad & foul smell/stench emanating from it is becoming unbearable. As garbage lies scattered all around,the area has become filthy. Cats,dogs & cows are always scavenging at the site.It has also become a breeding ground for big field mice which have now started coming into our home.Added to all this is the menace of flies and mosquitoes which breed there. All the people and children living nearby are under constant fear of diseases like malaria/dengue/flu/infection.
I sincerely hope that immediate action in the matter will be taken.

Garbage box to be shifted from Bhaskar Marg in Bani Park Garbage box to be shifted from Bhaskar Marg in Bani Park Garbage box to be shifted from Bhaskar Marg in Bani Park Garbage box to be shifted from Bhaskar Marg in Bani Park Garbage box to be shifted from Bhaskar Marg in Bani Park

B L MAHESHWARI

Apr 23, 2016

ROAD REPAIR

1. Road between Chandpole Bazar to Pital Factory (specially from Power House to Pital Factory) needs immediate repair. Thousand s of vehicles pass from this road and every person is very much inconvenienced.

2. In Bani[park Area, road at Kanti Chandra Road where Todar Mal Marg meets, have deep pits on road. Many vehilces face accidents. The patch work should be done immediately
sjain1968@live.com

Mar 28, 2016

Consumer complaints and reviews about jaipur nagar nigam

Dear sir/Madam,

Please give your kindattention to Provide water and siverage connection to the Nagar nigam shops action by nagar nigam jaipur Opp. gate no. 3,Rajasthan police head quarter, jaipur Rajasthan. and also give kindattention to develop these shops business so that shop holders can earn their bread and butter. all areas much develop in jaipur but near anand nursary area did not develop since 20 year . due to non cleaning or proper cleaning of the area people do not come this area. I hope that you will survey of this area and try to delvelolp these area on your behalf.

thanking you with regards

A responsible citizen
brijender singh

Mar 28, 2016

street road light not working last 4 months

i live in khatipura ,jaipur(302012) .we have a road light pole .but its not working properly last four months these reasons we constantly faced social uncivilzed person take advantage due to darkness.so please i humbling requested you to please reslove d this problem otherwise any accident will happen with us.

Brijender singh
sudeepjpr

Mar 17, 2016

ROAD LIGHTS NOT INSTALLED/REPAIRED

COMPLAINT NO.-9539411/9541298.
ROAD LIGHTS TL/SL KHARAB HO GYI HAI.
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING UP WITH THE JAIPUR NAGAR NIGAM & THEIR OFFICERS FOR THE LAST 1 YEAR ,BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE.
AREA IS E- BLOCK,DADUDAYAL NAGAR, MUHANA MANDI ROAD, NEAR KALYANPURA SCHOOL.
THERE IS NO STREET LIGHT IN THE AREA, POLES ARE INSTALLED BUT LIGHTS HAVE NOT BEEN INSTALLED IN THE AREA EVEN AFTER BEING SANCTIONED.
I AM CONTINOUSLY FOLLOWING UP WITH XEN-Mr.Mahesh Sharma(8764879990), AEN-Mr.Rajesh(9928758152), BUT THEY SAY THAT ITS IN PROCESS BUT ARE NOT GIVING ANY TIMELINE FOR THE PROBLEM TO BE RESOLVED.
REQUEST TO PLEASE HELP URGENT, AS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES ARE ON THE RISE IN THE AREA, SPECIALLY AT NIGHT & LADIES, GIRLS ARE NOT SAFE ..
HOPE YOU WILL RESOLVE THE MATTER AT THE EARLIEST.
AWAITING QUICK & PROPER RESPONSE.
REGS,
FROM A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN OF INDIA.
SUDEEP

ROAD LIGHTS NOT INSTALLED/REPAIRED

Mahesh Mishra PG - illegally running PG/Unauthorized PG
    Unregistered PG, 9/29,Ground Floor,Nehru...
    Chennai Corporation - Water logging problem
    Hello, I am a resident from Sri jayendra saraswathi...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz has lost his track completely
    Ishqbaaz serial is jst beating round the bush nothing...
    NHAI - regrading not working of blinkers provided on highway n...
    Regading compliant pf not workingof blinkers provied on...
    limeroad - Kurti
    I orders kurti in buy 1 get 2 free in 599. I paid through...
    india pm office - opening of salary account
    Dear sir, Main is letter ke madhyam se ye kahana chata...
    APPSC - Hadn't received email n mobile code for group 2...
    Hadn't received email and mobile confirmation code...
    image in teleshope - teleshop cheating
    sir I m from sahebganj jharkhand.i got a call by number...
    paytm - Uuuu
    CASTAMBER. CARE. HELP. LINE - 97-35-83-28-85 Any...