jaipur nagar nigam

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about jaipur nagar nigam

U S Meena

Jul 15, 2015

Unauthorised park on theJDA alloted land.to our NGO.

To,CEO,JNN, Jaipur, Dear Sir, I want to inform that 3000 Sqm lnd alloted by the JDA to the Swami Vivekanad public welfare society (National NGO) for welfare & Development of tribals but unfortunatly Jaipur Nagar Nigam had made public park in the deep land in frent of Manu Hospital and nearby circle at Shyaam Nagar,Jaipur.The illgal park set up between C &S block in the deep aria of shyam nagar and contractor name is Sh.Raguvir Sharma. We want to infirm that 3000 sqm land half of the total land near by circle was alloted by B.S.Singh JDC in the year 1999 on the recommendation of the state govt to the SVPWSociety,Jaipur,therefore you are requested to canciled park on our land. with regars, Urmila Singh Secretary,SVPWSociety, 133,Vivek Vihar N.S.Road,Jaipur -0141-2290562 M-9413816693
Ayush Chhawal

Jul 14, 2015

wild dog

I am Ayush .Today a black street dog tried to bite me.That dog has completely gone mad and have tried to bite other people also.I live in J.p colony ,tonk phatak, Jaipur.please take necessary actions quickly.
mridul shah

Jul 10, 2015

sewage line blockage

Due to blockage of sewage, dirty water has enter in home . So kindly remove blockage & clean sewage.
sudhir puri

Jul 9, 2015

Sewage Line Blockage

We had filed a complaint for SEWAGE LINE BLOCKAGE on 10.07.2015 at toll free no. & my complain no 9452749 Our Ward No.is 32 .

Address: 10/577 , Kaveri Path , Mansarover ,Jaipur -302020 Contact person: Sudhir Puri Mob. No.9829015620 Request u to arrange/send concern Party immediately.

SUDHIR PURI

10/577,KAVERI PATH,MANSAROVER,JAIPUR-302020
Mobil No. 9829015620
sunilg517

Jul 7, 2015

regarding encroachment on footpath

sir its to bring in your notice that the footpath made on the road of Gandhi nagar railway station is encroached by the vendors and the passengers face the problem daily at the time of train. many a times the vehicles are also parked on it and no agency police or administration is taking any step to remove that
hope you will work in this direction so that our problem can be eradicated

Jul 1, 2015

Shamful complaint regarding ROAD REPAIRING

SHAME FOR WARD MEMBER 79 AND FOR MLA Mr GUPTA

Road repairng in ward no 79
We are resident of somani Bag, New Loha Mandi, sansar chandra road , jaipur(Rajasthan) sir, about 31 years back Municipalty (Nagar Nigam ) has made cemented road in our colony.
At that time we felt the proud of resident of jaipur. But Sir, after passing long time and making many request to our ward member he did not look after our request with the dialogue that you people are HINDUs and you do not give me your vote and i will not consider your request.
Previously our Ward member was Mr. Gulam Nabi.
sir, after passing a verry long period 25 years our cemented road has broken from many places due to new water pipe line and due to some other reasons also.
sir, you should understand that after passing a long time how this road may survive.
sir now a days we feel a shame before our guest and our self also that in which, such a jaipur city we are leaving.

ON 30/05/2015 some labour came to colony and dug the road but that rubbish materials of the road is not put off by them, it is still put on the colony road. Nobody can move without difficulty

As we came to know that they had dug this colony road in the impression of other road.

Vinayak agarwal

Jun 27, 2015

Condition of road in ambabari

Sir i am a student of class 12th. I living in ambabari.
The conditons of the roads here are getting worse day by day! This problem has been from around 2-3 months.
I really understand what is the government doing. It is so difficult to drive the car of the road. I feel so scared while driving that maybe some damage may come in the car.
Waiting for the reply
vinayak agarwal
S - 15 amababari
jaipur
contact no.: 8890801444

Jun 25, 2015

Road repairing

Road repairng in ward no 79
Previously our Ward member was Mr. Gulam Nabi.

Satish Bhardwaj

Jun 19, 2015

Creating dirtyness in nearby Plot.

Sir I am the resident of H No. 144 shyampuri colony Jhotwara Jaipur. My nearby Plot No 143 is lying vacant. The residents of H. No 149, 150 and 151 throws all their wastage in the said plot. if u visit at the spot, it clearly speak that food waste as well as plastic articles plates.glasses, disces are being dumped in this open land .We are living nearby of this open land and all this dumped waste will come inside our houses in the event of high wind. Secondly, this practice is not good as it invites other public to treat this land as a waste yard and ultimately may become the dumping yard that is totally against the "Nature & Environment". all times awara animals like cows are their to eat this kachra. these animals may hurt the little children playing here outside the plot. there is always possibility of several diseases. I had requested to above said resident several times to stop this practice but they are ready to fight. that is harmful for the peace.
Pl arrange to get the site clean & to take appropriate action through police authorities against the resident of House No 149, 150 and 151 Shyampuri colony Jhotwara jaipur, so that such type of illegal practice be stopped.

SUKHVINDRA

Jun 16, 2015

Complaint for cleaning road no.8

SIR,
SUB:- Make A New Toilet nd Cleaning For The Road.

Dear Sir We are here to inform u that the road no. 8 V.K.I.AREA JAIPUR the nigam staff does not come timally for the cleaning of road nd the some peoples do Toilet On the road openlly And For this activity we all coloniesers effected...
So i rquested to u to Clean the road and Make a new toilet facility On the road no. 8 ward no.2 Near A.C.P OFFICE AND THE J.V.V.N.L Quarters....
I HOPE U ACTION SOON AS POSSIBLE ON THIS APPLICATION.

THANKS
YOUR FAITHFULLY
JITENDRA SAINI
mohanarora

Jun 12, 2015

removal of kachras

1. kachara removed from nalas is lying on road since last five days and is smelling badly, kindly arrange its removal.
2 a large tree is lying on the road and blocked the road on front of 94/205, kindly remove it.
3. kachra is dumped in front of the house of 94/38f kindly arrange its removal.
Mohan Arora

Jun 11, 2015

removal of kachras

kachra removed from nalas is lying on rhe road is smelling badly, kindly remove it immediately.

Kachara is dumping in front of the house No, 94/39, kindly remove it immediately.

A big tree is fallen on the road during the huge wind near pratap park in front of house No. 94/205 kindly take it away.

Jun 8, 2015

Road Broken

Road repairng in ward no 79
We are resident of sommani Bag, New Loha Mandi,sansar chandra road , jaipur(Rajasthan) sir, about 31 years back Municipalty (Nagar Nigam ) has made cemented road in our colony.
at that time we felt the proud of resident of jaipur. But Sir, after passing long time and making many request to our ward member he did not lookafter our request with the diologue that you people are HINDUs and you do not give me your vote and i will not consider your request.
sir, after passing a very long period 30 years our cemented road has broken from many places due to new water pipe line and due to some other reasons.
sir, you should under stand that after passing a long time how this road may survive.
sir now a days we feel a shame before our guest and our self also that in which such a jaipur city we are leaving.

ON 30/05/2015 some labour came to colony and dug the road but that rubbish materials of the road is not disposed off by them.

K.K.Verma

Street light

Street lights at the in-front of my Residence 60, shyam vatika, Ram Nagar Ext. Sodala , Jaipur is not working since long time ,I have logged this compliant on 25.05.2015 No. 9432698 , 27.05.2015 No.9433617 but no action till today. On my further discussion at 5110111 on dated 29.05.2015 it was informed to me to submit an application to the Commissioner, Civil Zone, Lalkothi , Jaipur therefore on dated 30.05.2015 I have submitted an application to The Commissioner Civil Zone but there is no action till date. On dated 03.06.2015 I went to the civil Zone office where one person sh. kailesh informed me after consulting with sh. Ashwin and informed that street light repair today i.e.03.06.2015 but till date no action taken .

Is there any one who will take action on this complaint ,or is there any one who can inform me where should I go for this .
K.K.Verma
60, Shyam Vatika, Ram Nagar Ext. Sodala
Jaipur

Road Repairing

Road repairng in ward no 79
sir, after passing a verry long period 30 years our cemented road has broken from many places due to new water pipe line and due to some other reasons.

ON 30/05/2015 some labour came to colony and dug the road but that rubbish meterials of the road is not brought by them.

p.jain

Road Light

Niwaru Bypass to Niwaru Village Not Available Road Light. so many accident here.

Pl. My compliant Proper Road Light available her.

PRAMOD KUMAR JAIN

SUNILETI

May 31, 2015

road block

dear sir road block by shopkeeper adders nahari ka naka jhotwara road jaipur shop 4 to 7

May 29, 2015

Road repairing

savi.talki

May 28, 2015

Road Lights not working

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you that traffic lights at New sanganer road, Rajat path near to maharani garden, Jaipur are not working since last one month. It is a highway and it is very risky to drive on and cross these roads because there are no red lights to control traffic.
Because of this many people have faced accidents and we all know that if there were red lights we would not have to face that issues.
Please do not wait for serious issues to be occurred.
I request you to please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
We all know it will take hardly 1 or 2 days to resolve the issue so please do the needful before happening anything serious that nobody can tolerate.
s.k.jain

May 18, 2015

Atikerman Govt land

Dear sir,please my complent Mr Anil&nirmala sharma 47/1 shakti nagar j l n marg jaipur Dwara govt land near by malaviya nagar nala construction room kitchen&diwar aproxli 8×57=456sq fit so early broken all atikerman Govt land
madan mohan gupta

May 18, 2015

road light repair

Road lights near house no 279,280,281 Pashupatinath nagar HaldiGhati road pratapnagar sanganer jaipur -302033 ward no 33 are not working.Pl. repair them.
mahavir mehta

May 15, 2015

Overbridges

Immediate overbridges are required !-Govt Hostel,2-Ajmerigate 3-Rambhag chorah 4.22godown circle
mahavir mehta

May 15, 2015

Brpad the road ashoka marg

Ashoka marg(c scheme) should be broaden like road opp Durlabhji hospital,because it has too many offices and also faces one way traffic of miroad
afzalattari

May 12, 2015

sewerline chocked

222 amratpuri near transport nagar Jaipur .
Dirty water has enter home bad smell causes dieases. So please come soon

Airtel - MNP sim not showing network
    MNP sim not showing network I ported a number 9901510845...
    kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS - My parcel from ali express china is missing
    Please provide details of my parcel from china...
    Intex led tv - Monitor gone blank
    It was hardly two months back that I purchased one Intex...
    shopclues.com - missing password
    I cannot open my account kindly help me
    Punjab State Electricity Board - for permanent meter
    Respected sir/mam, My self Mr.ankit...
    micromax - No delivered phone from Service Centre
    respected sir/madam, maine 5 july 2015 ko micromax doodle...
    13352 Alleppey Dhanbad express - Forgot my pant with my wallet in it
    Allepy Dhanbad... 13352 ST 5...... Seat 52 Forgot my...
    DISTRICT COLLECTOR,KURNOOL (ANDHRA PRADESH) - Land of Cleaning
    Sir, Our H.no:87/1172-6 Nagi Reddy revenue colony,...
    Ge money countrywide - Harassment,fraud by magma finance Corp.
    Respected sir My parent had taken loan against property...