Jaquar Bathroom Fittings

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jaquar Bathroom Fittings

ROJI PAUL

Sep 3, 2015

jaquar tap leakage

We had already registerd a complaint regarding the leakage of tap vide reference no 492410. A technician approached us on 01/09/2015.He did something for half an hour and told us that the problem is resolved AND HE LEFT.WHEN WE CHECKED THE SAME WE CAME TO NOTICE THAT HE HAD FITTED THE PIPE IN THE REVERSE DIRECTION AND WHEN WE TRIED TO OPEN IT ,WATER WAS COMPLETELY LEAKING OUT.iMMEDIATELY WE CONTACTED OVER HIS MOBILENO 9995430152 AND INFORMED THE MATTER.But he has not turned up till now and we are unable to close the tap.So again we contacted over your toll free no and informed the details and we got the confirmation that service manager will visit our place.Kindly help us by sending a right person for rectfying the same.We now feel sorry to select jaquar items for our domestic purpose and also wndering why such a reputed company is sending such useless technicians for repairing.Please do act immediately

ROJI C PAUL

EDAPPALLY KOCHI

9447707928/9447400842

EMAIL ID-rojicpaul@gmail.com
shashankshekhar672

Sep 1, 2015

faucet and shower malfunctioning

hi,
i have purchased bath fitting and its not working properly. need someone to attend the complaint.

shashank shekhar
48/1 nehru ward
jabalpur
mob 9425324510
ramsk

Aug 30, 2015

Jaquar Concealed Complaint

I bought Jaquar Concealed about 4 months ago but it is leaking water is flowing continuously, complaint was lodged many times on Toll Free No. Complaint request was reminded many times.
Till date the problem as it is. But they are resolving our problems in the system without doing anything.

My registered mobile no. 9949663396. kindly resolve my complaint as soon as possible.
Jayraman

Aug 19, 2015

Normal wear tear

I hve only Jaguar fittings for flat viz. tapes, bathroom mixer, flexible pipe with tape at the following address flat No.103, Sangeeta Apartments II, Plot No. 588, Sion Trombay Road, Near Diamond Garedn, Chembur, Mumbai- 400071, land mark opp. Yogi restaurant, I need completed check-up servicing & if necessary replacement of required part

My earlier registered vodafone no as been cancelled my new No.09444384583
I hve already registered the compliant No.479915 dated 19/08/2015 with ur call center
since i am likely to be out of Mumbai for long kindly attend the service immediately
Thankachan p p

Aug 17, 2015

Shower diverter handle screw missing

I was registered the same complaint from last 6 month through phone,the number is 9747097531 no responds from your side very sad about it. Due to frequent follow up they sent techenition two times come over to my home took photos replayed to us will come back within two days later no replay from them , so please such a dealing is very bad impression on your company I registered my complaint through the same number above mentioned., ( Alties Brand ).
Please take action ASAP .this is request.

Thanking You,

Mobail ; 9747097531
Madhu jainSiddhi

Aug 10, 2015

Bottle trap leak

dont buy jaguar. It is supplying worst products at high rates. Doesn't change parts also. It is waste of time and money. Instead go for hindware. Superb response
lighosh

Aug 5, 2015

concealed divertor and & flush tanks have problem

My Jaguar concealed divertor and & flush tanks have problem, i made complaint for this issue on 20th july2015, and several times i contacted your toll free number . still no response from your end. i expected your favorable response.

My registered mobile no. 9645153797. kindly resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

Lighosh
rohini srinivasa

Jul 30, 2015

flush valve service not done properly

Yesterday I.e 29th July jaguar service man came to repair my flush valve as water was flowing continuously after each flush.He took a screw driver n hit the valve outer part.it is all dents now.All 4 flush r spoiled.worst service from jaguar.pls don't go by its name.The serviceman's name is Razzak.he was continuously talking over phone without concentrating on his work
premasankaran

Jul 27, 2015

bath room tapset not working

bath room fittings hot and cold with shower is not functioning

my address: s.prema
No.41,Alamelupuram,. Lakshmipuram Extension 2,
west Tambaram, chennai 600045
cell no 9840410204. landline 044 22264416
JAYSUKH BHALALA

Jul 25, 2015

Mumbai Service

please send me Your Service Center Contect number in mumbai.
SEENA KASEGAONKAR

Jul 23, 2015

Sensor tap not working

I had registered a complain on your toll free number on 14 th of July. My service call reference no is 401069. A person came to my home had a look at the tap and said he would return after two days but he never returned. On 20 th July I again called the toll free number told my reference no and that the service person has not resolved my problem. I was reassured that the service person will come on the very same day, which never happened. And today evening I have received an SMS that your problem has been resolved. It is not at all resolved. The service person has never returned. I request you to please look into the matter and do the needful. Thank you!
P Prasanth

Jul 14, 2015

Commode flush tap leakage

Both taps are leaking in both the bathrooms. Wanted them to be fixed.
snmishra0701

Jul 8, 2015

Improper water flow from tap

Improper water flow from tap which purchased one and half year ago.
Abcdessddf

Jun 24, 2015

Bathroom taps

We have purchased 5 taps from a dealer of your company &among 1 piece is not in shape a problem with spindle and the dealer suggested to enquire ur customer care & we did so they registered the complain they r asking Us to wait fr 72 hrs(3 days) which is a pathetic condition so no bother we should wait whether the custermer is suffering or not no care fr the company nor the dealer I vil not buy products from this company thy don't care abt customer pls dnt buy this company products as they don't care abt customer
KaranG

Jun 22, 2015

Mesh and service

We had purchased Artize series for our new home.
Since we have hard water in our locality, we r required to clean the mesh frequently which is not at all possible in these series.
We had called the dealership for helping us out and they came only to break the mesh after which they have also put up their hands.
In short, our experience with these series and it's service has been traumatic.

I suggest to the one reading this that if u have hard water in your locality, don't buy these series.

Buy the one with removable mesh.
vajravelu

Jun 11, 2015

leakage in bathroom fittings

Address: Nithish GE multi speciality hospital 163 arisipalayam near four roads salem-9.

contact phone no:9443235566
complaint no: 269550 dated 13.05.15.
leakage in edges of head shower the service person came on 14th may 2015 and took a photo
photo of the problem in his cell phone went away. he did not come back till date. many times i repeatedly called over 18001216808. but the reply is the problem will be solved in 24 hours every time but nobody has come to resolve the problem. is it correct on your part to make suffer the customer? please resolve the problem immediately. expecting the reply by mail.
baggags

Jun 4, 2015

LEAKAGE IN JAQUAR SINK MIXTURE

Leakage problem in sink mixture. complaint was lodged three times on Toll Free No.1800-121-6808. Complaint request was reminded many times.

My registered mobile no. 9814738208. kindly resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

G S Bagga
H.No 981,
Sector 91,
Mohali
gobind singla

Jun 2, 2015

jaquar concield complaint

I bought jaquar concield about 4 months ago but now it is leaking water is flowing continuously
my address is Gobind Singla s/o sh. Ashok Kumar Railway road House no. 325 near corporation bank Sunam Distt. Sangrur Pin code 148028 Pb.
Hardeep jafra

May 31, 2015

Bathroom taps

All bathroom taps r full of junk. V had purchased it from dubai they all r in warranty. Kindly see our taps n change it as soon as possible.
wid regards-Hardeep kaur
h.no-82 ashoka enclave part3, sector-35 faridabad, haryana.
pin code-121003
sanjaysshah

May 20, 2015

The Divertor knob is very hard and does not operate

The Divertor knob is very tight, does not operate. It has been fitted in a new building, my client has taken possession of the flat and has shifted in the flat. My address is:

Kushal Rachna Associates,
"Moh", S.no. 132/1, Deepa Cooperative Housing Society, Plot no. 51, and 52,
Baner Pashan Link road,
behind "Ojas" society,
Pune: 411021
Maharashtra.

Dealer from whom material has been purchased: Sanjaq India.
vishalbhimani7777@gmail.com

May 8, 2015

jaguar basing product

basing spindle are not working.and the jaguar service man come & fitting new spindle & take 475 rs/-
mjatiana

Apr 15, 2015

no action taken

I BOUGHT TWO NOS. BATHROOM SYSTEM OF YOUR COMPANY, IT WAS MY FOOLNESS, BECAUSE I THOUGHT JAGUAR IS GOOD COMPANY, WHEN I DEAL WITH YOUR COMPANY, THEN I KNEW HOW IS YOUR COMPANY DEALING, MY SYSTEMS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY . I COMPLAINT MANY TIMES, BUT THERE IS NO SOLUTION TILL DATE. 1st COMPLAINT REGISTERED ON DT. 17-02-2015, REF NO. IS 100093, 2nd ON 23-03-2015, REF NO. IS 165601, 3rd ON 28-03-2015. REF NO 177237, 4th ON 02-04-2015. REF NO. 188074. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN NOW FROM YOUR COMPANY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SOLVE MY COMPLAINT OR NOT ? PLEASE REPLY ME ASAP, THANKS,
FROM : MAHESH KUMAR JATIANA
REGISTERED MOBILE NO. 9416626983
BACK SIDE ANMOL GARDEN
VIKAS COLONY, RANWAR ROAD,
KARNAL-132001, HARYANA
TAPASBANIK

Mar 28, 2015

PARTS TAKEN FOR REPLACEMENT ON 16.10.2014 BUT NOT YET REPLACED

I have complaint (manufacturing defect of chromium plating) about some of your products. According to that your serviceman inspected the products on 16.10.2014 and one knob/top of angular stop cock(cubix) taken for replacement and assured me that all of my defective parts will be replaced one by one so that it does not hamper my daily uses. But with great regret I am informing you that in spite of several reminder to your officials over telephone your company failed to replace a single one till date. They are only taking time .Five and half months are gone. Therefore you are requested to solve my complaint immediately.
Service call date :- 14.10.2014 13:07:00 Service call number:- 504707A RTN number :- 9433508829
Customer name :- Mr.T. Banik Address :- Flat No.B-3/5, Abhyudoy Co-Op.Hsg Ltd. Landmark :- Ruby Hospital
E.K.T.P (PH-IV), Kolkata -700107
Service area zone :- 21 Service call allocation date:- 14.10.2014 16:12:00 Serviceman :- Nityananda Kundu ( M : 9836330051)
Contacted officials :- Mr.Avijit (M:8335826999) , Mr.Amit ( M:833586780000
unnikev

Mar 23, 2015

Jaguar pipe leakage

Our apartment has got 50+ flats and using Jaguar pipes completely provided by builder. But we are facing severe problem of water leakage within few months after the installation. As Jaguar is a well-known brand, we all are thinking, these fittings will not give us any trouble at least 2 years. Are you selling a duplicate products or issues with make?

Unnikrishnan EV
Email: Unnikev@gm
bharat varma

Mar 20, 2015

KUS WHT 0203

I wish as is the name so should have been the Marketting & the Sales representatives.
What is conducive for one's bathroom and why should one opt for the Jaquar fittings the sales person needs to educate the consumer.

Its like a sales person selling a Sedan in a village rather than a SUV.
I had bought a model name KUS WHT 0203 White for Rs 23000/-

The biggest drawback is that its flush tanks doesn't get filled with normal supply of water as the inlet is provided at the bottom and water doesn't go against gravity. So its a compulsion to put a pressure pump & the drawback of this is that when there is no electricity one cannot use the bathroom as the pump will not run.

Will someone help me in this.
Have complained to customer care but its beyond their preview to repair or change.
And the dealer has also expressed his helplessness.

Finally the sufferer is the consumer only.

Bharat Varma - 7774008203
PUNE

LIC - Reprint of Online Application form of LIC ADO 2015
    Sir, I have been selected for the interview, but i forgot...
    Honda(STUNNER) - Bike Service
    Hi, For bike service, i put my bike in the C.R.Scooters...
    care---paytm.com - Recharge
    Transaction no. 471203313 Rs 395 mob.no 9425791973...
    unauthorised and illegal factory in residential area - iligal factory
    iligal factory unauthorised and illegal factory in...
    AKSHA SYS - Rumour about pathrose sir
    Hey guys, Y r u spoiling pathrose sir name? I'm...
    Reliance Netconnect - Post paid connection termination
    Hi, I purchased a reliance USB for home usage & the...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Delhivery (first good review I suppose)
    When I found out my phone is shipped through delhivery I...
    HP Laptops - correction of mail id
    I purchased a hp laptop my redemption code is 90029031 .my...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Non received of matured FD amount
    Non received of matured FD amount non payment of the...