Jaquar Bathroom Fittings

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jaquar Bathroom Fittings

sanjaysshah

May 20, 2015

The Divertor knob is very hard and does not operate

The Divertor knob is very tight, does not operate. It has been fitted in a new building, my client has taken possession of the flat and has shifted in the flat. My address is:

Kushal Rachna Associates,
"Moh", S.no. 132/1, Deepa Cooperative Housing Society, Plot no. 51, and 52,
Baner Pashan Link road,
behind "Ojas" society,
Pune: 411021
Maharashtra.

Dealer from whom material has been purchased: Sanjaq India.
vishalbhimani7777@gmail.com

May 8, 2015

jaguar basing product

basing spindle are not working.and the jaguar service man come & fitting new spindle & take 475 rs/-
mjatiana

Apr 15, 2015

no action taken

I BOUGHT TWO NOS. BATHROOM SYSTEM OF YOUR COMPANY, IT WAS MY FOOLNESS, BECAUSE I THOUGHT JAGUAR IS GOOD COMPANY, WHEN I DEAL WITH YOUR COMPANY, THEN I KNEW HOW IS YOUR COMPANY DEALING, MY SYSTEMS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY . I COMPLAINT MANY TIMES, BUT THERE IS NO SOLUTION TILL DATE. 1st COMPLAINT REGISTERED ON DT. 17-02-2015, REF NO. IS 100093, 2nd ON 23-03-2015, REF NO. IS 165601, 3rd ON 28-03-2015. REF NO 177237, 4th ON 02-04-2015. REF NO. 188074. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN NOW FROM YOUR COMPANY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SOLVE MY COMPLAINT OR NOT ? PLEASE REPLY ME ASAP, THANKS,
FROM : MAHESH KUMAR JATIANA
REGISTERED MOBILE NO. 9416626983
BACK SIDE ANMOL GARDEN
VIKAS COLONY, RANWAR ROAD,
KARNAL-132001, HARYANA
TAPASBANIK

Mar 28, 2015

PARTS TAKEN FOR REPLACEMENT ON 16.10.2014 BUT NOT YET REPLACED

I have complaint (manufacturing defect of chromium plating) about some of your products. According to that your serviceman inspected the products on 16.10.2014 and one knob/top of angular stop cock(cubix) taken for replacement and assured me that all of my defective parts will be replaced one by one so that it does not hamper my daily uses. But with great regret I am informing you that in spite of several reminder to your officials over telephone your company failed to replace a single one till date. They are only taking time .Five and half months are gone. Therefore you are requested to solve my complaint immediately.
Service call date :- 14.10.2014 13:07:00 Service call number:- 504707A RTN number :- 9433508829
Customer name :- Mr.T. Banik Address :- Flat No.B-3/5, Abhyudoy Co-Op.Hsg Ltd. Landmark :- Ruby Hospital
E.K.T.P (PH-IV), Kolkata -700107
Service area zone :- 21 Service call allocation date:- 14.10.2014 16:12:00 Serviceman :- Nityananda Kundu ( M : 9836330051)
Contacted officials :- Mr.Avijit (M:8335826999) , Mr.Amit ( M:833586780000
unnikev

Mar 23, 2015

Jaguar pipe leakage

Our apartment has got 50+ flats and using Jaguar pipes completely provided by builder. But we are facing severe problem of water leakage within few months after the installation. As Jaguar is a well-known brand, we all are thinking, these fittings will not give us any trouble at least 2 years. Are you selling a duplicate products or issues with make?

Unnikrishnan EV
Email: Unnikev@gm
bharat varma

Mar 20, 2015

KUS WHT 0203

I wish as is the name so should have been the Marketting & the Sales representatives.
What is conducive for one's bathroom and why should one opt for the Jaquar fittings the sales person needs to educate the consumer.

Its like a sales person selling a Sedan in a village rather than a SUV.
I had bought a model name KUS WHT 0203 White for Rs 23000/-

The biggest drawback is that its flush tanks doesn't get filled with normal supply of water as the inlet is provided at the bottom and water doesn't go against gravity. So its a compulsion to put a pressure pump & the drawback of this is that when there is no electricity one cannot use the bathroom as the pump will not run.

Will someone help me in this.
Have complained to customer care but its beyond their preview to repair or change.
And the dealer has also expressed his helplessness.

Finally the sufferer is the consumer only.

Bharat Varma - 7774008203
PUNE
Sushil K Dhiman

Mar 13, 2015

jaquar sink mixture

Jaguar sink mixture
leakage problem in sink mixuture till the installation of the mixture as on 07-12-2014. complaint was lodged with local dealer and also to Toll Free No.1800-121-6808. Complaint No. is 655661 Complaint request was reminded many times.
Till date the problem is solved by the company responded except assurance over phone.

Please my registered mobile no. 94181-85317. kindly resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

Sushil Kumar
VPO Khaniyara
Tehsil Dharamshala
District Kangra
himachal pradesh 176218
PARISINGH

Mar 11, 2015

Jaguar water Heater

Geyser stopped working on 02. 03.2015. complaint was lodged with local dealer and also to Toll Free No.1800-121-6808. Complaint No. is 126196 Complaint request wqas reminded on 8th 9th & 10th March 2015.
Till date no representative of the company responded except assurance over phone.

Please register my mobile no. 9779584166 so that I should have information of the arrival of the technician.

B.S.Pari
35- Green View
Patiala 147001
PUNJAB
Dyse

Mar 9, 2015

Worst in class service guys

complaint no. 106783
I Jaquar water tap stopped working so I logged a call on the 20th Feb, The customer care rep told me that the issue will be resolved within 48 hours and that someone will get back to me asap. I waiter but no one even called me back so I called back again the rep said the same thing. I have called back about 8 times since the 20th Feb but till now no one has even bothered to call me back or visit the site to fix the issue. This is pathetic customer service which i ever met, I will never buy Jaquar products again or suggest to anyone .
Dyse Joseph

NivD

Jan 17, 2015

Horrible customer service

complaint no. 006506
I Jaquar water heater stopper working so I logged a call on the 3rd Jan, The customer care rep told me that the issue will be resolved within 48 hours and that someone will get back to me asap. I waiter but no one even called me back so I called back again the rep said the same thing. I have called back about 6 times since the 3rd Jan but till now no one has even bothered to call me back or visit the site to fix the issue. This is pathetic customer service, I will never buy Jaquar products again or suggest to anyone .
N Dhillon
094 5669 6962
raje.pramod

Jan 5, 2015

Irritated Customer Service # Ref No. 633628

Hi Jaquar Support,

I have installed Wall Mixer model MQT-517B (Essco product by Jaquar) about six (6) month back, purchased from Navrang Sales, Rukunpura, Bailey Road, Patna.

I got problem in Center Nob (Got Slip) at 2nd week of December, 2014 and registered a complain on 16the Dec with complain ID 633628 and got assurance to fix issue with in 72 Hours.

But after a week time neither I get resolution nor received any call from your service people then I visited to dealer and conveyed the same as complain not fixed as of now. They given me the contact number of your area representative Mr Santosh # 9835036635 to talk.

I spoken to Mr Santosh on 24th Dec and conveyed my problem and they committed me to issue will be fixed on or before 25th Dec but still issue is on same.

I revisited to dealer yesterday (5th Jan, 2015) and said about the issue and they have given me assurance for resolution without any TAT.

This is showing very poor service from world famous brand Jaquar. You people are committing for service till 10 years after installation but not be able fix a issue raised with in a year.

Such kind of response is decreasing trust in your brand and it may hamper your brand image. Could you please let me know when said issue can be fixed?

If you people will decide to fix the said issue, please arrange to send your skilled technician at the below mention address :

Pramod Kumar
S/o Sri Suresh Prasad
Byapur, (Behind Byapur High School)
Danapur Cantt. - Maner Road,
Patna - 801503
Mob. +91-9304826554
JK Mistry

Dec 31, 2014

Sensor taps not working

We have fixed Sensor taps for Hand washing. 2 taps are not working & complain was booked to call centre on Dt. 19.12.2014 , No: 637974 but not yet attended. Every time call centre records new complain & say will get resolved in 72 hrs, but since 19th Dec. 72 hrs not yet over.

J.K.Mistry,
Tauqir Hussain

Dec 27, 2014

malfunctioning of flush cistern

The concealed two button flush cistern is malfunctioning.
,the water flows continuously in the flush, it has been attended thrice in the past four months , that too within 72 hours of complaint , by the service mechanicof M/S Jaguar,. But the problem has reoccured within 2 to 3 days after repair. the last complaint was lodged on 13th Dec( complaint no is625465 ), But inspite of reminding four times no one has turned up till date. last time the helpline operator suggested that I should e-mail my complaint, hence I am lodging this complaint, hoping someone will attend soon. My mobile no is 9410390786.
VIVEK QUITICUMAR

Jaquar Sanitaryware,
Surat.
Gujarat.

Respected SIr,
I have purchased Jaquar Bathroom Taps and I face leakage problem consistencly.Kindly fix this problem of leakage by sending a responsible service person to the below mwntioned address.
Dalichand Nagar,
College Road,
Bilimora 396321
Guajrat.
Aminnaman

Dec 19, 2014

Tap Leakage In all Bathrooms

Jaquar Customer Care,

I have been callin your customer care no 18001216808 but there is no response.
They cut off my phone. All the taps in our bathrooms have leakage problems.
Please solve this problem as you assure your customer 24 hours quick service.
My address is as below.

42, Maniratnam Row House Part-1
Opp Ratnam Flats.
Vasna, Ahmedabad 380007
M0 09712148121
sudha shetty

Dec 14, 2014

concealed tap

sir, i have a concealed 3 way tap fitting in my bathroom with cristle handles. since the cristle handles broke, i could not find the same sized handles for it. searched in many places in mumbai. The plumber suggests to replace the whole set with a new one which will cost me around Rs.5,500/- Why is it so that the same sized handles not available in the market. The fittings were done by our society dg.2006. pl. help me in getting the same sized handles atleast if not the cristle ones.
T C Dhingra

Dec 10, 2014

Water bottletrap

On the subject I wish to share that abt week back while making a new
bathroom, I purchased many sanitory items of your well fame co
Almost ur every product is premium & worth using product as noted in my
past few years.

In wash basin I purchased *one bottle trap sr no 769L250X190- 250mm long*
from ur dealer Manju Sanitory Wares , Gandhi Road Moga (Pb) 142001, but
very sad to say that since fitting there ia a leakage. Plumber tried his
best & said that this product is deffective & ask dealer to change it. Even
I checked with two other plumbers & same problem they noted.

I requested ur above mentioned dealer to help me , but he refused to do so
with plea that ur plumber is not doing job properly. it means other two
plumbers are also wrong...????
Moreover he also not given me any bill or any warranty letter even on my
request to issue.

I am a senior citizen of 65 yrs old person & was working as a accounts
manager in MNC - Nestle India Ltd, but there in my 40 yrs service our
company never treated like this with their customers partcularally in
complaint matters.

Jaquar is also a well reputed company & I dont think so that your services
after supply could be so bad & such things * BRINGS* *BAD NAME TO THE
COMANY NOT TO INDIVISUALS*

With Regards, T C Dhingra Moga (Pb) 142001 , mob 9872625545
sripa

Nov 28, 2014

service needed for jaguare fittings

we given complait for water leakage in jaguare fittings to erode service branchbut no step is taken still know we rang them about 6 to 7 times daily they promise to come but in result they donk keep their words
sripal

CON.-9413349761
vivek vk

Oct 12, 2014

Concealed tank leakage

My concealed tank flush is leaking.. Kindly send the service person immidiately... My mobile number is 09842751774

Verma Ram Suresh

Sep 13, 2014

Tap, Cold & Hot water Cock not functioning proper

Man Tap leakage in bathroom and Cold/Hot water Cock not working properly.

Verma Ram Suresh M
E mail- suresh378110@gmail.com
G P CHANDWANI

Sep 12, 2014

CONCEALED WATER TANK - LEAKAGE

Since April 2014 the installation of 4 concealed tanks and other bathroom & kitchen accessories worth Rs. 1.00 lakh approx. was done at my new residence with anticipation that I will get good products from a big company Jacquar. But, unfortunately, it is not like so. I did many complaints about working of these accessories. Every time person visits from the company but the problem(s) are being solved temporarily. The recent complaint No. 440830 made on 10.09.14 and usually a person came to my house but this time he didn't do work and advised me to come next day with a senior person for rectification/solving my problem. I'm waiting since then to stop leakage from the concealed tank. Secondly, the costly mixer fitted in wash basin is not working and your man advised me to replace its internal part as he found it damaged. This is not because of our mistake and we only did fittings and didn't open the system of mixer. This is only your company, who supplied damaged part and not maintained quality control. What service you people are providing, I cann't understand. If the service instantly is so what I expect from you for entire warranty period for years to come. Please look into the matter otherwise it will be treated as deficiency in service and your company will be responsible for that. Thanking you,

G.P.CHANDWANI
0755-2426913, 9425301871
naina singh

Aug 26, 2014

conceled flush tank leakage

There is leakage in fush tank for past 3 months. I have made more than 100 calls in customer care and no body has yet come to repair the fault..I must say JACQUAR BATH CO IS A PURE FRAUD COMPANYwho make false promises of customer service for couple of years...They r incapable of providing any support to their customers.Though I had telephonic conversation with a senior official...but that too was a drama to settle a client...Till date no technician has come ...

railway - TDR Refund
    Sir I have lodged TDR as per details attached on 3rd...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - problem in filling coordiantor form of bihar ssc
    i have already paid challan and after filling educational...
    BIHAR SSC - problem in filling agriculture coordiantor form of bihar...
    i have already paid challan and after filling educational...
    mp online - nagar palik nigam khandwa
    LAL BHADUR SASTRI WARD 48 DINDAYALPURAM NEAR WATER TANK...
    IRDA - POLICYBAZAAR.COM A FROUD COMPANY
    WHY POLICYBAZAAR CALLERS CALLING ME. IF YOU VISIT...
    dream work builder - CHEATING , HARRASSING
    Dear SDM, PLEASE HELP. WE BEEN CHEATED Hi Iam...
    mpsc online filling form - login id and password
    Sir i forget my login id and passward Therefore i...
    91131 - stiching problem
    I bought jeans pant, but it is very difficult to walk,tey...
    tata docomo - activation of registry falied sim
    Sir my tata docomo phone no is 8274880556. It now show sim...