Jaquar Bathroom Fittings

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jaquar Bathroom Fittings

pravin2007

Jul 18, 2014

Flush problem

We are facing problem in flush for last few months in one of our bathroom. Pl visit at earliest.

Pravin Mhatre
Mail: pravin2007@hotmail.com
dsivakiran

Jul 17, 2014

Concealed tank leakage

My concealed tank flush is leaking.. Kindly send the service person immidiately...My complaint number is 331032. Complaint date is 12/7/2014.

D.Siva kiran (Cell:9490514383)
D.No.4-106,Telecom nagar-1,
Satrampadu, Eluru
Westgodavari District
Prem Goyal

Jul 3, 2014

toilet flush valve leakage

your employ was came to home to repair flush valve on 1 July,2014 and my complaint no.-307764 but your employ does not have the parts related to flush valve . I am again complaint you regarding flush valve . Please send your employ fast with all parts.
H NO.231 MODEL TOWN PHASE-3 BATHINDA,PUNJAB . MOBILE NO. 9814085867.
Menezes

Jun 23, 2014

Supply of defected tap

I had purchased 2 taps from the company about a year, but one of the taps is giving lot of trouble within 5 months of installation I had to complain at least 5 times now within a year . Every time I call the call centre there is some technician that comes after 7-10 days of misery . does a little repair or fix a small part and its done , then again same old story .. One needs to understand first of all its the KITCHEN where the focus is when you have children it becomes very difficult to cook without a proper tap . We have told the technician to change it altogether but he tells us about the 7 years warranty......which is bullshit if we have paid more than Rs.1500 for a tap thinking "Jaquar" which has a brand name will be good ..this tap has come to us with TROUBLE bonus . and this time we had logged a complaint on the 17th of this month I receive a call from the technician at 7.30 pm says that he is coming to fix the tap. I told him not to come at night time but to come the next day so he came on 21st evening (Saturday) and BROKE the tap flooding my kitchen with water. since it was his mistake he promised to bring a plumber to fix it and now he gives excuses. Please let me know what can be done about this.

Maria
ved Mishra

Jun 17, 2014

leakage of water from tab very fast

leakage of water from my tab i have face this problem from last 10 days so kindly repair it there is wasting of water in my tab so repair it immediately as soon as and please send ur plumber to check this problem m
My Name IS VED PRAKASH MISHRA
VED
PLEASE REPAIR IT SOON
Dipak Modi

Jun 5, 2014

complain with your product like flush , shower, rocket jet .

DATE-5/6/2014
My complain number is 260315 dated 3/6/2014
NAME- DipakbhaiModi
ADD- 13 harmony status, nr heritage bunglows ,
b/h kesarsal college opp. Science city
solaAhmedabad-380060.
I have purchased this property (13 harmony status) , and this property our builder used jaguar’s bathroom and other accessories and he give us warranty certificate give by your company for user.
Now I have a complain with your product like flush , shower, rocket jet .
I complained at your call center and your local service center mechanic come to my house and checked your product . but he say to me the symbol is from jaguar but its inner product or part are not from jaguar so after listening this I am getting shocked how its possible.?
- And yourlocal service center mechanic’s attitude is not proper for a customer satisfaction. So I am not satisfied from jaguar’s product .
- My complain is not getting solve but your local service center mechanic take signature from our family member .
- After this negative experience I don’t recommend your product to anyone for use.

Regard,
DipakModi
Mo- 9979990699
ankita_Goel

Jun 3, 2014

Urinal sensor not working

4 Urinal Sensors are not working , kindly make a visit ASAP.

Contact Number- 01244963555
Address- Yes Bank Ind Ltd.
DLF Cyber City Building No -8 Tower A
3rd Floor Phase 2.
Kshiroda Kumar Sahoo

May 6, 2014

Leakage of water in washing basin tap

Leakage of water in Jaquar tap which was fitted in washing bashin, So kindly repair it very soon from your company,

Yours
Kshiroda Kumar Sahoo
Plot No. 265/1965, Shreekhetra vihar, Aiginia, Bhuabneswar,
Phone No. 9439236187
palod

Apr 28, 2014

tap pressure is very very low

Pl send your service technition
jothishtm

Mar 29, 2014

Wrong product code advised by Display center

I paid a visit to Jaguar Orientation Centre, Cochin on 9th Sept 2013 and liked one concept/theme displayed there for exposed shower pipe with exposed shower mixer along with other sanitary items. The O.C employee in charge provided me an estimate (Sl # 130 Dtd 9/9/13) with wrong Cat.No - In place of 1217F (used with Exposed mixers), he mentioned 1215F (used with concealed mixers).for 3 Ea shower pipes. In the same estimate, the mixer was quoted as 35119F(exposed mixer), which indicates the mistake by the OC employee. Being an ordinary customer, I couldn't identify that the Cat # corresponds to the shower pipe to be used with concealed mixer and the mixer mentioned is concealed type, which will not work together.

I approached one of the dealer in Trichur and he delivered the items on 18th Oct 2013 per the estimates/bill of materials given by the O.C. Once I started my plumbing workson 5th March 2014, the discrepancy was identified in the units received and contacted the O.C, Cochin raised the complaint. One of the O.C employee (Mr. Shanu-0091-9995372333) started to coordinate with the dealer. But till this time, he didn't came up with a solution on how to replace the wrong shower pipes received due to the complete negligence of the O.C employee, but was each day coming with new stories. Already I lost 25 days in vain with this irresponsible employee. I would like to get a replacement at the earliest without any extra cost burden.

Jothish .T.M, Kodungallur, 0091-9446234624
sunil singhal

Mar 3, 2014

faucet complaint

fix a jet in my toilet seat
bathroom tap is not working properly
Swethatushar

Feb 22, 2014

Concealed tank leakage

My concealed tank flush is leaking.. Kindly send the service person immidiately... My mobile number is 9884125666
malanad

Feb 14, 2014

not working

jaquar sensor tap SNR CHR 51011- not working
jaquar Health faucet ALD CHR 583 - leakage
roshan tandel

Feb 5, 2014

Single Lever Handle Breack

single lever Handle was brock in my bathroom Last 10 Days, We complain on your tollfree no: 18001216808 From last 10 Days There is no reply from your Site....My register phone no: 09033994153 and complain no: 049910
amchopra

Jan 24, 2014

Leakage of toilet shower

Toilet shower is leaking in bathroom. So pl. Send some body to repair or replace. It is urgent so pl. Do the needful.
manjoo

Dec 27, 2013

Flush Wall Leakage Flush Wall Leakage

i have purchased flush wall which has been leak aging

NKKHANDELWAL

Flush Wall Leakage

Flush Wall Leakage

Hitesh Jain,
Add-A-302, Sri Sai Tower, Sodawala Lane, Borivali-West,
Con-9920344120/ 8655050950
aruna gupta

Nov 16, 2013

Bathroom tap leakage

Bathroom tap leakage
My bathroom's shower has been leaking since 15 days.I have already complained about 10 times but no response from your side May I request you to arrange to do the needful to do the repair at the earliest possible and oblige. My mobile no is 9815981841, and address is "# 1841, sector 21.panchkula
aruna gupta
e mail : aruna1841@gmail.com
aeroboy_nasa

Oct 14, 2013

Jaguar Fittings POOR Quality & Service

I am sharing my compliant details

My Jaguar complain no. is 406375 ,Date of complained registered -14 th September 2013 .

Zero calls made by Jaguar team to me.
aeroboy_nasa

Oct 14, 2013

Jaguar Fittings POOR Quality & Service

Worst fittings EVER.I just bought a kitchen faucet 3 months back had a problem with its handle,registered a complaint a month back ,till now i haven't received any call from their executive here in Chennai.I have made several calls to their call center several times,but no response so far.Poor quality products are distributed backed with EXTREMELY poor after market service.Request you all to boycott this brand ,so that you dont suffer as i did.
manjumn

Aug 22, 2013

leakage in conceal flush tank.

This is to complain about Jaquar Si-amp conceal flush tank and their support team. I bought a complete set of Bathroom fittings some 1.5 years ago and had a leakage with flush tank. Registered a Complaint with their support last month and got support in form of a plumber visiting us and informed that the washer had a issue and after I raised a couple of complaints and till now i have any received any help from the support.
Still my ticket 315543 is open and when i call the support team they are not willing to give the service center phone number in Bangalore.
nagin

contact person:sathish.n 9847045551
BSS chandraknt

Jun 17, 2013

Conceal Flush tank

leakage in conceal flush tank.

Site Address : Bombay Scottish School,
Veer Savarkar Road, Opp. Hinduja Hospital,
Mahim,
Mumbai - 400 016.

Contact Person - 9892415732 Mr. Chandrakant
Shashi62

May 25, 2013

Tap not working

jaquar service is very very poor my comlaint no. 209532 lodged on 18/05/13 is not attended till now.

Response of jaquar is very poor. Jaquar is charging very high price of their tap, their quality should be excellent, tap purchased in Feb'13 is not working.

If this is the type of service, i will never recomend for buying jaquar tap. Service highy doubtful.
gamihiral

Apr 26, 2013

leakage of tap

I have a wall mount flush cock and other bathroom accessories
fitted. We have facing problem since last
Four months for flush cock & Other Accessories
Please. arrange to send your plumber at the earliest
My name is Mr. Hiral Patel
SAVIO CERAMICA PVT. LTD.
D/605, Ganesh Meridian
Opp : Gujarat Highcourt
S.G.Highway, Ahmedabad : 380060
My Contact No. Is +91-9909986031
Email Id : hiral@savioceramica.com

Samsung india limited - Pathetic Customer Service
    I purchased a newly launched Samsung Galaxy Core 2 on July...
    stc - Without my knowledge 4 STC sim cards has been issued from...
    Hello sir.... My name is SAIYAD ASHIF EKBAL IQAMA NO....
    Syndicate Bank Net Banking - New netbanking software erroe
    We thank for your initiative on new netbanking software....
    Pt. G D Vashist (yes i can change) - Paid advertisement and paid audiences
    Paid advertisement and paid audiences. Watch Late night...
    225374 - RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Dear sir, I got this mail almost regularly at my mail...
    RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra - rto police is worst in aurangabad
    In cidco at busstand signal most of traffic police is...