Jaquar Bathroom Fittings

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jaquar Bathroom Fittings

premasankaran

Jul 27, 2015

bath room tapset not working

bath room fittings hot and cold with shower is not functioning

my address: s.prema
No.41,Alamelupuram,. Lakshmipuram Extension 2,
west Tambaram, chennai 600045
cell no 9840410204. landline 044 22264416
JAYSUKH BHALALA

Jul 25, 2015

Mumbai Service

please send me Your Service Center Contect number in mumbai.
SEENA KASEGAONKAR

Jul 23, 2015

Sensor tap not working

I had registered a complain on your toll free number on 14 th of July. My service call reference no is 401069. A person came to my home had a look at the tap and said he would return after two days but he never returned. On 20 th July I again called the toll free number told my reference no and that the service person has not resolved my problem. I was reassured that the service person will come on the very same day, which never happened. And today evening I have received an SMS that your problem has been resolved. It is not at all resolved. The service person has never returned. I request you to please look into the matter and do the needful. Thank you!
P Prasanth

Jul 14, 2015

Commode flush tap leakage

Both taps are leaking in both the bathrooms. Wanted them to be fixed.
snmishra0701

Jul 8, 2015

Improper water flow from tap

Improper water flow from tap which purchased one and half year ago.
Abcdessddf

Jun 24, 2015

Bathroom taps

We have purchased 5 taps from a dealer of your company &among 1 piece is not in shape a problem with spindle and the dealer suggested to enquire ur customer care & we did so they registered the complain they r asking Us to wait fr 72 hrs(3 days) which is a pathetic condition so no bother we should wait whether the custermer is suffering or not no care fr the company nor the dealer I vil not buy products from this company thy don't care abt customer pls dnt buy this company products as they don't care abt customer
KaranG

Jun 22, 2015

Mesh and service

We had purchased Artize series for our new home.
Since we have hard water in our locality, we r required to clean the mesh frequently which is not at all possible in these series.
We had called the dealership for helping us out and they came only to break the mesh after which they have also put up their hands.
In short, our experience with these series and it's service has been traumatic.

I suggest to the one reading this that if u have hard water in your locality, don't buy these series.

Buy the one with removable mesh.
vajravelu

Jun 11, 2015

leakage in bathroom fittings

Address: Nithish GE multi speciality hospital 163 arisipalayam near four roads salem-9.

contact phone no:9443235566
complaint no: 269550 dated 13.05.15.
leakage in edges of head shower the service person came on 14th may 2015 and took a photo
photo of the problem in his cell phone went away. he did not come back till date. many times i repeatedly called over 18001216808. but the reply is the problem will be solved in 24 hours every time but nobody has come to resolve the problem. is it correct on your part to make suffer the customer? please resolve the problem immediately. expecting the reply by mail.
baggags

Jun 4, 2015

LEAKAGE IN JAQUAR SINK MIXTURE

Leakage problem in sink mixture. complaint was lodged three times on Toll Free No.1800-121-6808. Complaint request was reminded many times.
Till date the problem as it is. But they are resolving our problems in the system without doing anything.

My registered mobile no. 9814738208. kindly resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

G S Bagga
H.No 981,
Sector 91,
Mohali
gobind singla

Jun 2, 2015

jaquar concield complaint

I bought jaquar concield about 4 months ago but now it is leaking water is flowing continuously
my address is Gobind Singla s/o sh. Ashok Kumar Railway road House no. 325 near corporation bank Sunam Distt. Sangrur Pin code 148028 Pb.
Hardeep jafra

May 31, 2015

Bathroom taps

All bathroom taps r full of junk. V had purchased it from dubai they all r in warranty. Kindly see our taps n change it as soon as possible.
wid regards-Hardeep kaur
h.no-82 ashoka enclave part3, sector-35 faridabad, haryana.
pin code-121003
sanjaysshah

May 20, 2015

The Divertor knob is very hard and does not operate

The Divertor knob is very tight, does not operate. It has been fitted in a new building, my client has taken possession of the flat and has shifted in the flat. My address is:

Kushal Rachna Associates,
"Moh", S.no. 132/1, Deepa Cooperative Housing Society, Plot no. 51, and 52,
Baner Pashan Link road,
behind "Ojas" society,
Pune: 411021
Maharashtra.

Dealer from whom material has been purchased: Sanjaq India.
vishalbhimani7777@gmail.com

May 8, 2015

jaguar basing product

basing spindle are not working.and the jaguar service man come & fitting new spindle & take 475 rs/-
mjatiana

Apr 15, 2015

no action taken

I BOUGHT TWO NOS. BATHROOM SYSTEM OF YOUR COMPANY, IT WAS MY FOOLNESS, BECAUSE I THOUGHT JAGUAR IS GOOD COMPANY, WHEN I DEAL WITH YOUR COMPANY, THEN I KNEW HOW IS YOUR COMPANY DEALING, MY SYSTEMS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY . I COMPLAINT MANY TIMES, BUT THERE IS NO SOLUTION TILL DATE. 1st COMPLAINT REGISTERED ON DT. 17-02-2015, REF NO. IS 100093, 2nd ON 23-03-2015, REF NO. IS 165601, 3rd ON 28-03-2015. REF NO 177237, 4th ON 02-04-2015. REF NO. 188074. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN NOW FROM YOUR COMPANY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SOLVE MY COMPLAINT OR NOT ? PLEASE REPLY ME ASAP, THANKS,
FROM : MAHESH KUMAR JATIANA
REGISTERED MOBILE NO. 9416626983
BACK SIDE ANMOL GARDEN
VIKAS COLONY, RANWAR ROAD,
KARNAL-132001, HARYANA
TAPASBANIK

Mar 28, 2015

PARTS TAKEN FOR REPLACEMENT ON 16.10.2014 BUT NOT YET REPLACED

I have complaint (manufacturing defect of chromium plating) about some of your products. According to that your serviceman inspected the products on 16.10.2014 and one knob/top of angular stop cock(cubix) taken for replacement and assured me that all of my defective parts will be replaced one by one so that it does not hamper my daily uses. But with great regret I am informing you that in spite of several reminder to your officials over telephone your company failed to replace a single one till date. They are only taking time .Five and half months are gone. Therefore you are requested to solve my complaint immediately.
Service call date :- 14.10.2014 13:07:00 Service call number:- 504707A RTN number :- 9433508829
Customer name :- Mr.T. Banik Address :- Flat No.B-3/5, Abhyudoy Co-Op.Hsg Ltd. Landmark :- Ruby Hospital
E.K.T.P (PH-IV), Kolkata -700107
Service area zone :- 21 Service call allocation date:- 14.10.2014 16:12:00 Serviceman :- Nityananda Kundu ( M : 9836330051)
Contacted officials :- Mr.Avijit (M:8335826999) , Mr.Amit ( M:833586780000
unnikev

Mar 23, 2015

Jaguar pipe leakage

Our apartment has got 50+ flats and using Jaguar pipes completely provided by builder. But we are facing severe problem of water leakage within few months after the installation. As Jaguar is a well-known brand, we all are thinking, these fittings will not give us any trouble at least 2 years. Are you selling a duplicate products or issues with make?

Unnikrishnan EV
Email: Unnikev@gm
bharat varma

Mar 20, 2015

KUS WHT 0203

I wish as is the name so should have been the Marketting & the Sales representatives.
What is conducive for one's bathroom and why should one opt for the Jaquar fittings the sales person needs to educate the consumer.

Its like a sales person selling a Sedan in a village rather than a SUV.
I had bought a model name KUS WHT 0203 White for Rs 23000/-

The biggest drawback is that its flush tanks doesn't get filled with normal supply of water as the inlet is provided at the bottom and water doesn't go against gravity. So its a compulsion to put a pressure pump & the drawback of this is that when there is no electricity one cannot use the bathroom as the pump will not run.

Will someone help me in this.
Have complained to customer care but its beyond their preview to repair or change.
And the dealer has also expressed his helplessness.

Finally the sufferer is the consumer only.

Bharat Varma - 7774008203
PUNE
Sushil K Dhiman

Mar 13, 2015

jaquar sink mixture

Jaguar sink mixture
leakage problem in sink mixuture till the installation of the mixture as on 07-12-2014. complaint was lodged with local dealer and also to Toll Free No.1800-121-6808. Complaint No. is 655661 Complaint request was reminded many times.
Till date the problem is solved by the company responded except assurance over phone.

Please my registered mobile no. 94181-85317. kindly resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

Sushil Kumar
VPO Khaniyara
Tehsil Dharamshala
District Kangra
himachal pradesh 176218
PARISINGH

Mar 11, 2015

Jaguar water Heater

Geyser stopped working on 02. 03.2015. complaint was lodged with local dealer and also to Toll Free No.1800-121-6808. Complaint No. is 126196 Complaint request wqas reminded on 8th 9th & 10th March 2015.
Till date no representative of the company responded except assurance over phone.

Please register my mobile no. 9779584166 so that I should have information of the arrival of the technician.

B.S.Pari
35- Green View
Patiala 147001
PUNJAB
Dyse

Mar 9, 2015

Worst in class service guys

complaint no. 106783
I Jaquar water tap stopped working so I logged a call on the 20th Feb, The customer care rep told me that the issue will be resolved within 48 hours and that someone will get back to me asap. I waiter but no one even called me back so I called back again the rep said the same thing. I have called back about 8 times since the 20th Feb but till now no one has even bothered to call me back or visit the site to fix the issue. This is pathetic customer service which i ever met, I will never buy Jaquar products again or suggest to anyone .
Dyse Joseph

NivD

Jan 17, 2015

Horrible customer service

complaint no. 006506
I Jaquar water heater stopper working so I logged a call on the 3rd Jan, The customer care rep told me that the issue will be resolved within 48 hours and that someone will get back to me asap. I waiter but no one even called me back so I called back again the rep said the same thing. I have called back about 6 times since the 3rd Jan but till now no one has even bothered to call me back or visit the site to fix the issue. This is pathetic customer service, I will never buy Jaquar products again or suggest to anyone .
N Dhillon
094 5669 6962
raje.pramod

Jan 5, 2015

Irritated Customer Service # Ref No. 633628

Hi Jaquar Support,

I have installed Wall Mixer model MQT-517B (Essco product by Jaquar) about six (6) month back, purchased from Navrang Sales, Rukunpura, Bailey Road, Patna.

I got problem in Center Nob (Got Slip) at 2nd week of December, 2014 and registered a complain on 16the Dec with complain ID 633628 and got assurance to fix issue with in 72 Hours.

But after a week time neither I get resolution nor received any call from your service people then I visited to dealer and conveyed the same as complain not fixed as of now. They given me the contact number of your area representative Mr Santosh # 9835036635 to talk.

I spoken to Mr Santosh on 24th Dec and conveyed my problem and they committed me to issue will be fixed on or before 25th Dec but still issue is on same.

I revisited to dealer yesterday (5th Jan, 2015) and said about the issue and they have given me assurance for resolution without any TAT.

This is showing very poor service from world famous brand Jaquar. You people are committing for service till 10 years after installation but not be able fix a issue raised with in a year.

Such kind of response is decreasing trust in your brand and it may hamper your brand image. Could you please let me know when said issue can be fixed?

If you people will decide to fix the said issue, please arrange to send your skilled technician at the below mention address :

Pramod Kumar
S/o Sri Suresh Prasad
Byapur, (Behind Byapur High School)
Danapur Cantt. - Maner Road,
Patna - 801503
Mob. +91-9304826554
JK Mistry

Dec 31, 2014

Sensor taps not working

We have fixed Sensor taps for Hand washing. 2 taps are not working & complain was booked to call centre on Dt. 19.12.2014 , No: 637974 but not yet attended. Every time call centre records new complain & say will get resolved in 72 hrs, but since 19th Dec. 72 hrs not yet over.

J.K.Mistry,
Tauqir Hussain

Dec 27, 2014

malfunctioning of flush cistern

The concealed two button flush cistern is malfunctioning.
,the water flows continuously in the flush, it has been attended thrice in the past four months , that too within 72 hours of complaint , by the service mechanicof M/S Jaguar,. But the problem has reoccured within 2 to 3 days after repair. the last complaint was lodged on 13th Dec( complaint no is625465 ), But inspite of reminding four times no one has turned up till date. last time the helpline operator suggested that I should e-mail my complaint, hence I am lodging this complaint, hoping someone will attend soon. My mobile no is 9410390786.

SSC - Form submission
    Respected sir, I have successfully submitted the...
    Relief India Trust - getting calls for donations
    Hey guyz I m Aaditya Reddy a citizen of delhi I had a...
    SSC - UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD SSC CGL ADMIT CARD
    Though I have completed ssc cgl registration I and II...
    RELIANCE SMART GPRS - RE : internet slow speed
    Dear Roshan, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Not refund after TDR filing
    Transaction ID: 100000263867975 Train No./Name:...
    394351 - Scholarship is not received
    जिला (जहाँ...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - NO SIGNAL SINCE ONE WEEK
    DIGITAL TV NOT RECEIVING ANY SIGNAL SINCE LAST ONE WEEK .
    Vodafone - unknown caller
    I m getting regular miss call n incoming call from cell...
    THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, - real or fake
    Dear sir, Please confirm whether following mail is real...
    M.P.Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. - IGNORANCE OF COMPLAINT
    Today I registered complaint regarding not getting...