Jaro education

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jaro education

vivek 126

Aug 20, 2014

fraudlent jaro

WHY IS JARO ADVERTISING IN THE CONSUMER COMPLAINT BOARD.

IT SIMPLY SAYS HOW MUCH CHEATERS THEY ARE. THIS IS ENOUGH TO SAY HOW MUCH FAKE THEY ARE BE ALERT

ITS JUST A CERTIFICATION COURSE , THEY ARE CHEATING THE PEOPLE BY SAYING THAT IT IS ACCEPTED ANY WHERE

NO UNIVERSITY WILL ACCEPT THESE CERTIFICATIONS. NO MNC WILL ACCEPT THESE MBA CERTIFICATES I BET INSTEAD THEY WILL CONSIDER AS A CERTIFICATION COURSES RATHER THAN DEGREE. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR ORGANISATIONS. OR A KNOW PROFESSOR.

DONT BELIEVE THE JARO PEOPLE AT ANY COST. THEY WILL MAKE YOU TO PAY BECAUSE FOR THEIR INCENTIVES NOT FOR YOUR CAREERS.... ITS NOT APPROVED BY ANY INDIAN GOVT AUTHORITIES ...CHECK
vivek 126

Aug 20, 2014

FRAUD JARO

AWAKE ..JARO IS FAKE AND FRAUD
I highly recommend that dont ever go for this JARO EDUCATION ITS SELLING FOREIGN DEGREES WHICH IN NOT VALID IN INDIA

1.) Certificate is not valid in India not approved by UGC AND AIU (ASSOCIATION IS INDIAN UNIVERSITIES)
2.) No university in India will accept these certificates
3.) No company will accept and encourage and consider these kind of certificates
4.) EXAMINATION IS CONDUCTED BY JARO EDUCATION NOT BY THE UNIVERSITIES THIS IS ENOUGH THAT JARO IS FRAUD
5.) NO COLLEGES, INSTITUTIONS CAN CONDUCT EXAMINATIONS BY THEIR OWN WHEN IT IS AFFILIATED TO ONE UNIVERSITY. PAPER SHOULD COME FROM UNIVERSITY BUT IN OUR CASE IT IS JARO , WHICH IS AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE MADE A CONTRACT TO SELL THE FOREIGN DEGREES
6.) After paying the fees to jaro education please not they will not respond to you and you can consider that you money is lost in GAMBLING
I BET ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DATA IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE CHECK WITH MARKETING AGENTS OF JARO EDUCATIONS (the guy who called you to join in jaro IMBA) IF IT IS NOT TRUE

AWAKE PLEASE JARO IS FAKE.............
rahul.upadhyaa

Aug 14, 2014

Jaro Education is Best Online Education Co.

Hi Friends, my experience with Jaro has been very rewarding. Jaro has given its students excellent study material online, which has helped almost all of us in a very effective manner. Jaro education gives its students a very well structured course format with which it has been so easy to grasp and understand various concepts in much simpler manner. I too would recommend each one wishing to get their International MBA to do it from Jaro.
Snigdhanjan

Jul 13, 2014

Complain to our HRD Minister against Fraud Jaro Education

All the students who are facing the issue of fake promises, fake certificates and many other issues regarding this fraud Jaro Education please post your complain to our Respected current HRD minister Smriti Irani in the below link.

swapnil d

May 30, 2014

Jaro Education Placements!!

I’m extremely happy as I got a call from a top IT firm after I completed my international MBA from Jaro education. Because I have a degree that has worldwide recognition my company is considering me for placement abroad. Jaro education’s placement team is very helpful and even after completion of my MBA they called me and helped me in finding a good job. I would like to recommend Jaro education to all busy working professionals.
manjyot k

Great Learning Experience @ jaro education

I was looking for a good management course as I was at a stagnation point in my job. I found it with Jaro education; this course provides flexibility whereby I could attend lectures anytime anywhere. Thus I was able to complete my course with good marks as I could understand the course very well. I’m a working professional and I can’t find time to attend full time classes. I would like to thank the wonderful team at Jaro education and congratulate them on the excellent job that they are doing.
S Yogitha

May 29, 2014

Jaro MBA Fake? I dont think so!!

In my search to find a flexible MBA course I was meeting with dead ends. I was looking for a course that was online as due to my busy work schedule I couldn’t attend the lectures. With Jaro education’s international MBA program I found a perfect solution to my problems. They serve online recorded lectures which are very easy to understand. The exams are also held at nearby centers. I went for their grand convocation ceremony and received the degree in the traditional dress. It was a very enthralling experience. I would like to personally thank the wonderful staff at Jaro education for the good job that they are doing.
geeta g

MBA from Jaro

I was at a stagnation point in my job and was very frustrated I had already done a PGDM but was not getting promotion in my company. I enrolled with Jaro educations double MBA program and found it very helpful. I signed up in January 2011 and within six months I had completed my MBA. I even went for their convocation ceremony which was very grand. Many students were present and also many celebrities had come. I received my degree from the dean of UBI and felt much honored. Jaro education helped me grow in my career
T Ashish

Jaro International MBA

I enrolled for international MBA with Jaro education in June 2012 and I found the staff very helpful, one employee from the company regularly called me and saw to it that I was very comfortable. I received my lectures in time and the faculty is very good. I could clearly understand the lectures, I’m yet to complete my MBA but I would like to say that so far my experience with Jaro has been very good.
T Ashish

Online MBA from Jaro Education

I registered for a course with Jaro education and I must say my experience has been very good. Their staff is very helpful and went out of the way to find me a placement with a good company. I would like to thank the staff and team at Jaro education because I found a very good job and I’m very happy in my life
jaroeducation14

Support System of Jaro Education

Jaro Education has enrolled more than 20000 students in the span of 5 years. Jaro Education just finished with their 7th Convocation Ceremony on 26th April, 2014. The details provided on this link are not true. Jaro Education have tie up with Top universities in India & International including Bharathiar University, Alliance University, NMIMS University, Ural University and others.

We have our focused support team to help students resolve their queries within 48 hours. If any students has any problem kindly get in touch with the our support team and get your queries resolved.
Contact Details:

crm@jaro.in
022 - 61439724

Kindly request you not get misguided by these false comments.
vivek.sharma24585

Jaro education Best Online MBA programs

Globalization today affects businesses and industries at large. There is a dire need for professionals to be trained for the global work environment. International business culture and management, International Business law, International economics and multidisciplinary administration skills can spearhead remarkable career growth for an individual. The competitive corporate world desires such people.

Also jaro education offers international MBA programs from the ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA which is Russian government university
vivek

Mar 17, 2014

AWAKE ..JARO IS FAKE AND FRAUD

2.) No university in India will accept these certificates

AWAKE PLEASE JARO IS FAKE.............
Mani007

Mar 10, 2014

Confused.......

Hi Guys,
I'm really confused. I got a call from one the employee from jaro education regarding 2 years online MBA from Bharathiyar university. He said it will be comfortable for working professionals. I thought of joining the course. But confused a lot after seeing this site. Kinldly suggest shall i join the course or not. please suggest me honestly.

Mani
Snigdhanjan

Feb 20, 2014

Fraud Jaro Education

Please beware of this Fraud Jaro. Now I got the information that they are changing their name from Fraud Jaro to Fraud Academic Edge. Please find the detail in the below link.

Now a days I am getting many e-mail requests by the Fraud Jaro Students asking me how to file a consumer case and get back their money from Fraud Jaro.

Please find the detail below how to file a consumer case against this Fraud Jaro.

Please file the consumer case when you have the original certificate and the original payment receipt of Fraud Jaro. Otherwise it is a waste to file the case. I am 99% sure that no Fraud Jaro enrolled students have read the terms and conditions of Jaro filled up form. One of the condition says that at any condition this Fraud Jaro is

not going to refund your money. 99% students put their signature in the filled up form. That is why I am saying please file the consumer case when you have original certificate and the original payment receipt of Fraud Jaro.

Please make 7 copies of your payment receipt and certificate and cover letter.

On the top of the cover letter you have to mention your address and against Fraud Jaro address. You can find the Fraud Jaro address where you have enrolled in the below link.

Below the address mention the detail about your complain which will contain about the fake degree and all the problem you have faced and also attach if you have any written mail communication from the Fraud Jaro in multiple pages. You can also attached the online complains hard copy from the below links. You can also search for 'jaro scam' or 'fraud jaro' to find some more about this fraud jaro. Please make 7 copies for all. Please don't submit your original certificate or original payment receipt at anytime.

Then search in google for your place consumer court.
I searched for Karnataka and the addresses are in the link http://www.consumerredressal.com/content/contentID/27/karnataka

First call on the shown number where exactly you have to file the case for the first time. You have to submit 5 copies with only one draft of Rs. 100/- (Please ask them the payee name with the confirmation amount) of all your documents. Then they will give you the case number. Please ask them to give the consumer court for hearing near to your staying place. After filing the case follow the procedure what the court suggest you. It is not compulsory to hire a lawyer for your case. Please

make your hard copy documents correctly which will add a great value in consumer court. You have to speak clearly about all your documents which you have given to the court on the argument day.

Please let me know if you have some more queries to my e-mail: snigdhanjan@gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Snigdhanjan Sahoo.
Nathamal

Feb 11, 2014

Awaiting degree of Ulyanovsk State University IMBA in Finance & no reply from Jaro Education

"Fastest growing MBA program in Asia" award winner Jaro Education is not providing Degree Mark sheet & I am awaiting the reply from Mr.Avinash (avinash.p@jaro.in), abhimanyu.g@jaro.in;results@jaro.in, exams@jaro.in;. No placement service 9 month after completion of IMBA, No Result, No reply. Dr. Sanjay Salunkhe's team is fraud.If not why are my queries not replied. Why have they not given the results from 9 months after they are declared.
Team Jaro Education

Sep 25, 2013

Jaro Education MBA

Dear all,

We thank you for your support. Jaro Education have always worked for the betterment of the student. More than 15000 students have successfully passed with flying colors. All their blessings and wishes have helped Jaro Education to become one of the best Education providing company in India. Whereas, students who have genuine complaints they directly talk to our admission team at crm@jaro.in.

It is only our competitors, who are spreading negative comment on this portal. Smart students do not go by what others say but decide on their own. Before making any conclusion about the company, it is always preferred that one should once talk to the Jaro Education team and get the real picture in front of you.

We are here to help you and make you successful. For details visit www.jaro.in

Thank You.

Team Jaro Education.
Jaro Education MBA

Jaro DIstance MBA

Jaro Education provides Distance MBA from Bharathiar University. It is a 2 Years Online MBA for working professionals. Jaro Education has always worked for the betterment of the student. We are providing best of the MBA Programs to students at affordable fees. For details visit www.jaro.in
Madhvi Donke

Jaro Education Best MBA

Distance MBA from Jaro Education is really good. They provide excellent support and also gives 100% Placements. I am really happy to enroll myself with Jaro Education MBA. Even I saw the pictures of the convocation. Jaro Education is really good. They have good support staff and placement team as well. I started getting job offers as well.
Madhvi Donke

Jaro Education Convocation

Jaro Education recently completed their convocation ceremony. More than 600 students were present at the convocation ceremony which in itself is a achievement for Jaro Education. All the students were delighted and passed on good wishes to Jaro Education. One can visit the website for details at www.jaro.in
Deva1991

Jul 17, 2013

Total fake... sure it will make you frustrated as i got

Jaro education is one of the biggest fraud's in the nation - in the name of education they concentrating on money and which the students get irritated and torture.

I am one of the victims, I am a current year student and continuing my degree with it, the first and the worst decision I have made was that I joined in Jaro. The exam slot bookings and everything is total fake. The link they provide to book exams is total fake it never works out. And finally they asked us to pay reschedule exam fee, after you paid also the link will never work. So you continuously pay reschedule exam fee for every month which comes to 4000 pm, already they had 48000 course fees. Totally you should have pay 48000 + (4000 * 6) + 4000 {for Project} = 76000+ {it can increase}. Finally what you will get is nothing....

I am the live example of getting irritated and totally unsatisfied student of perfect fraudulent Jaro education.
prm

Jun 29, 2013

no incentives to employess

hii

jaro education is fake company for customer as wer as employess.they hire mba students for their summer placements and after putting all the hard work by students to achieve they even dnt get the incentive.its also in case of over achieving target.but i dnt understand incentive jata kaha hain either managers pocket. Or even top management get some shares of hard earned money of students who are younger then their managers. Dusro ka paisa khane se acha khud kaam karo if u have that guts to put down sale or else bangle pahenke ghar pe bhi bahot kaam hain karne ko.
dollymehta

Jun 24, 2013

Jaro Institute

Jaro is a very good institute for online mba and i would like to suggest everyone .

Jaro has been awarded many times at national and international level as well for their precious work .

The different work and because of its uniqueness Jaro is been one of the best institute for online and distance education
asdlfjasldkf

Jun 23, 2013

Why is Jaro advertising in a complaint website?

I don't understand why are there a lot of positive reviews from Jaro consumers/students or should i say spammers. This is a complaint website not a review website. Next weird topic: I am not sure why is JARO management/employees trying to advertise themselves here in a consumer complain website.

Please understand that there is something that we consumers are not aware and JARO IS TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING.

I was going to take up something with these guys, however, after coming to this website i realized Jaro is advertising themselves taking help from spammers and with multiple fake profiles.

All the best consumers. Thank God.
shankardass

Jun 19, 2013

JARO GROUP

e-INDIA ICT 2012– The Best ICT enabled Higher Education Institute

It is a moment of pride for us that scaling another height we have won yet another award to prove our excellence and meritocracy in the field of higher education.

We have won the prestigious eINDIA Award for “The Best ICT enabled Higher Education Institute”, for the second time in a row. The award was received by our respected director, Mr. Sanjay Salunkhe from Shri Ponnala Lakshmaiah, Minister for information technology and communications in Andhra Pradesh at the Grand Ceremony fo eINDIA Education Summit organized at Hyderabad on15th Novemebr, 2012.

The awards ceremony was organized to appreciate the numerous Information & Communication Technology initiatives that are driving the quality and access of education across the country. The Awards have been instituted with the primary aim of felicitating and acknowledging unique and innovative initiatives in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)

BSNL CHANDIGARH - telephone Not working
    my phone no 0172 2682083 not working for last 2...
    idea cellular - Disconnection of Service
    Dear Madam/ Sir A pre paid connection from idea...
    GHMC - Drainage Problem, chaitanyapuri,
    To The Commissioner of GHMC, ...
    fore brain technologies - Fore Brain Technologies = Biggest Fraud
    I have never seen any person in my life getting placed...
    Finance services - Fraud
    Dear Sir I like to inform you about the fraud company...
    Revision of pension - Revision of pension for Dr H S Rao Pradhan PPO no...
    SIR This is Dr H S Rao Pradhan PPO no 0192010093 Date...
    jaipur bus (low floor bus) - regarding fare
    Sir. My bus stop is from sector 3 (near to haldighati...
    50725 - Bad Roads And Garbage Dumped on Main Roads
    Dear BBMP, Please Come to Vyalikawal housing society,...
    Ibps - REQUEST FOR CWE PO IV APPLICATION REPRINT
    Dear Sir, I had applied for CWE PO IV but due to some...
    Reliance Netconnect - Data Card Lost
    Dear sir, My Releince Data Card No : 9381194847, I...