Consumer complaints and reviews about JARO UBI EMBA

Jan 6, 2015

Jaro Education

I was searching for online MBA institutes and there i came to know about Jaro and after reading mixed reviews about Jaro, I decided to visit office. Jaro acts as a middleman. My experience with Jaro was ok. Training material provided was good.
Jan 2, 2015

Jaro Education - Bang for the Buck

I think Jaro education is truly the best education institute if you're planning to do postgraduation ( MBA & PGDM ). Their Placement record is impressive and services offered by them are also cost-effective.
Dec 31, 2014

I completed my MBA from Jaro Education. I am a working professional. Jaro education gives its students a very well structured course format which is so easy to grasp and understand various concepts in more simple manner. Placement support is also nice. Now I am working in Bank as a Manager. It was possible because of Jaro Education’s good Placement support.

Jaro Education offers Best Online MBA

I come from a middle class background and finding a job after graduation was a priority on my list. I started looking for a job in a better organization and on a better position. I was met with a continuous rejection from the best organizations I had applied for.

I realized that there is a problem within me, after talking to my mentors I came to know where I lacked. To reach the higher levels of success I had to have a higher management education.

One of my mentors gave a valuable advice to go for an online MBA programs. Then I got in touch with the team of jaro education who assisted me completely in getting enrolled for an online MBA degree. After going through the admission procedures I was afraid a great deal that how will I manage my studies with my job. But that proved to be a best decision of my life because jaro education provided me with the best study material and online lectures. I successfully completed the program and also got a job in a multinational organization with the help of jaro’s placement assistance.

I will also recommend jaro education programs to every working professional who wants to grow in career. Don’t trust on all this complaints. My personal experience with jaro education has been excellent.

Jaro Education is genuine

I had enrolled for 2 Years PGDM program. I have been successfully placed in E commerce Company - Infibeam.
Counsellors are helpful and knowledgeable. They are also into Online MBA Programs. I would definitely recommend this to any working professional or graduate who wants enhance his/her career. Course offered are also inexpensive.
harsha thomas
May 30, 2014

Jaro Education Good Option for Working Professionals

Dear Lokesh

i am an alumni of jaro education, you can opt for an international mba from jaro education. it is completely safe. if you are a working professional then it is the best option for you. i have attended my convocation ceremony few months back and happy to be the part of it. Many Respected people from Education industry attended the event [convocation ceremony], then how can someone claim it, that jaro education is a fake. i feel pity for the people & students who are spreading negativity about the institute.
Feb 28, 2014

Confused to select

Dear all,

I am planning to do MBA degree from Jaro Education russia, kindly give comment on it, i dont want to regret / waste of time. Suggest how is the university ?
it this ok or fraud? value of degree in india ? Also share you phone no so that i can talk to you.

Jan 21, 2014

JARO is incompetent. I completed my EMBA Degree through JARO with Ulyanovsk University Russia in March 2013. Upto now I have not received my degree. Instead Jaro has been sending me provisional letters from Jaro itself and not from the university with different convocation dates. The letter is not stamped by the university and not accepted by any reputable organization. So I really do not expect the degree any time soon or at all. Also the degree was advertised as an EMBA with a specialization in Human Resource Management, even the application was mentioned HRM and so did its website but now I was told that the degree will only have Human Resource as specialization. This is fraud. SHAME ON JARO.
Oct 5, 2013

I am an EX-Employee of This Fraud Company. All Degrees, irrespective of their claims that it's from UGC n all are completely FAKE and are JUST LIKE a TRASH PAPER!!... If you pursue any course from here, mind my words, YOU WILL REGRET IN FUTURE!!!!!

aditya krishnamurthy
Sep 25, 2013

Jaro Education Best Online MBA in India

i have seen lot of reviews about jaro education, some of them are good and some of them are against the institute. i would like to make it clear that i am not at all working with jaro education, they haven't paid me anything to write a review for them and last but not the list i am not a spammer.

I am just a student from chennai who is working with MNC now, earlier i was working with small firm in chennai. the point which i want to put foreword is that Jaro Education is not at all fake. It is helping students like me who are ambitious and looking for International Exposure at minimum cost. Due to Online International MBA from Jaro Education,i have got a better career opportunity. I would like to thank Jaro Chennai team for Helping me throughout the course. I will recommend this course to the students who are planning for International MBA from India.
Jun 24, 2013

Best International MBA program

I would recommend all my friends to do their International MBA from Jaro Education as the program offers high quality content and one can do the course according to their convenience. Jaro education offers excellent placement facility to its students in to top companies.
Jun 24, 2013

India's Best International MBA program

Bombay Management Association (BMA) established in 1954 , is India's most premier Management Association.

Recognizing the efforts of Jaro education to contribute towards higher education ,BMA awarded Jaro Education - "India's Best International MBA program".
Jun 23, 2013

Why is Jaro advertising here?

I don't understand why are there a lot of positive reviews from Jaro consumers/students or should i say spammers. This is a complaint website not a review website. Next weird topic: I am not sure why is JARO management/employees trying to advertise themselves here in a consumer complain website.

Please understand that there is something that we consumers are not aware and JARO IS TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING.

I was going to take up something with these guys, however, after coming to this website i realized Jaro is advertising themselves taking help from spammers and with multiple fake profiles.

All the best consumers. Thank God.
Jun 18, 2013

Jaro offers the best online international mba program

Hi friends, I would like to suggest all those who wish to do their online MBA to do it from Jaro. Jaro Education has created a superb standard for online education, it has benefited so many students that they end up recommending their friends also to join for the same and so I too would recommend this course to all who wish to do online MBA.
Jun 18, 2013

Jaro's online mba course is really good

Hi friends, I have finished the international executive MBA course online sometime back, everything Jaro offered be it course material, placement assistance all of it was very helpful, I would recommend the same to each one who wishes to get their International executive MBA degree to do the same from Jaro, it’s the best online education course available in the market.
Jun 10, 2013

e-INDIA ICT 2012

The awards ceremony was organized to appreciate the numerous Information & Communication Technology initiatives that are driving the quality and access of education across the country. The Awards have been instituted with the primary aim of felicitating and acknowledging unique and innovative initiatives in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)

Jaro Awards & Recognitions

Following are list of awards & recognition won by Jaro Education for their excellence in Education field:

1. eINDIA Award for “The Best ICT enabled Higher Education Institute”
2. Jaro Education has been honored with the prestigious award for the “Fastest Growing MBA Program in Asia Pacific Countries”, because of 100% increase in enrollment of students over last year.
3. Jaro Education also won the award for being ranked 10th in Best Learning and Development Companies in India.
4. "Most Innovative & Successful Online MBA program in India" at 'Excellence Awards - 2012' ceremony organized by 'Big Brands Research- Brands Academy'.

These awards are the result of efforts from our employees and wishes of our students.

Good Day,

Jaro Institute is been providing International MBA courses from top universities like Ulyanovsk State University (USU), Russia, is ranked amongst the top 25 Universities in Russia. Founded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation in the year 1988, it is home to a wealth of study programs, a highly - skilled teaching staff, up - to - date educational technologies, significant achievements in fundamental research and a strong position in the international educational and scholarly communities.

At present USU is one of the largest higher educational institutions in the Volga region which enrolls about 16 thousand students from 30 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and South America.

The Second Institute is United Business Institutes (UBI) is today the number one business school in Brussels, Belgium with more than 20,000 students from across various countries. UBI offersInternational MBA - 12 months duration, International Executive MBA - 9 months duration and Double MBA - 6 months duration in distance learning mode with online lectures.

Earlier ranked 9th in Top 10 European Business Schools by the International Education Council (I.E.C) Belgium, UBI equips you with the skills, knowledge and network to propel your career to higher levels of achievement.

Apart from all these we have add huge amount of success with the increasing number of admissions year by year. The major reasons for our success is the efforts that we put in providing best education to Students.

Before posting any false comments, it always advisable for students to visit www.jaro.in for complete informations about jaro education.
Jun 8, 2013

Jaro education is affiliated with ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA & also with the United business institute which is among the top 3 B-schools !! .. Also Jaro education being the academic partners of "welingkars institute of management"
Jun 7, 2013

Jaro Awards

jaro education has also received an award for fastest Growing MBA Program in Asia Pacific Countries & also for Fastest Growing MBA Program” by World Education Congress on 30th June, 2012, at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
Jun 7, 2013

Jaro placement

i was drawing a salary of Rs 4.00/- lk and got a placement from jaro for 9.00/- lk even asking for 12.00lk/- a salary . I hope to get more placement jaro team please help me

Jaro Education

Helo mhatreashok23 would like to tell you that jaro education is affiliated with various universities & institute so depends on whcih course you are doing when it comes to the jaro education international MBA program it does not require AICTE/UGC/DEC approval as it offers it from the ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA which is an international university ....ACITE is the approval given by the indian govt for full time courses to the Indian institutes ...UGC is the approval required by the university especially when they award the degree ... so when it comes to the jaro international mba programs any of the above recognition or approval mentioned by you are not mandatory for the same

Jaro Education

Also the impressive thing about the institute is there are no written exams in any of the courses offered by them all the exams are in the form of MCQ's pattern objective based ...!!.......

Jaro education

Jaro institute is the best education when it comes to doing international mba programs online also it gives better placements in many of the top companies..!!! the best thing about the jaro is the specializations they offer there are 17 specializations currently which are offered by the jaro education ...
May 31, 2013

Is it AICTE?UGC?DEC recognized ?

How come all the students from jaro are logging on to the complaint board at the same time? And can i ask you something. Is it jaro education or jaro institute? And all those who are saying they got placement and working with a big mnc company. Which big MNC company are you talking about ? Also someone here asked u a question, is it approved by any of the central government body (AICTE/UGC/DEC) ????

Amarjeet Singh - used ATM Pin and Number by someone
    Dear Sir, Madam This to inform you that some one...
    418218 - Platinum Consultancy Services
    Same thing done with me as well as many others. i am...
    Idea Cellular (www.ideacellular.com) - About Blocking my Idea Sim card.
    Hello, My name is Bhusha patil from Jalgaon.I am...
    QNET - QNET Scam
    Dear Galinka 2- If people initially asked that whether...
    Uninor tower installation - New tower installation
    New tower installation Dear sir, In our village no any...
    Hathway Internet - Unresolved internet issue for the last 6 months
    Hathway, all you have done is provide the most pathetic...
    star plus serial badtameez dil - air bd on ur chnl
    Plz air star plus serial badtameez dil on ur chnl..ye...
    badtameez dil - air bd on tv
    Plz air BD on tv..kisib chnl pr 2 weeks se ye serial watch...
    Cyber Crime Cell - used atm pin by some one
    Dear Sir, Madam This to inform you that some one...
    Dear Sir/Mam/Tata Sky Team Below is stated a mail sent...