JARO UBI EMBA

Consumer complaints and reviews about JARO UBI EMBA

bala7280

Jan 13, 2016

Is Jaro Certification is Valid??

I have recently completed my EMBA from Jaro Education under Ural Federal university, is this certification is Valid?
Because their post service is entirely not satisfactory. There is no jaro name mentioned in the certificate. The certificate looks Plain & Seems like fake,, Could some one clear my doubt??
lokesh18

Feb 28, 2014

Confused to select

Dear all,

I am planning to do MBA degree from Jaro Education russia, kindly give comment on it, i dont want to regret / waste of time. Suggest how is the university ?
it this ok or fraud? value of degree in india ? Also share you phone no so that i can talk to you.

lokesh
assad

Jan 21, 2014

JARO

JARO is incompetent. I completed my EMBA Degree through JARO with Ulyanovsk University Russia in March 2013. Upto now I have not received my degree. Instead Jaro has been sending me provisional letters from Jaro itself and not from the university with different convocation dates. The letter is not stamped by the university and not accepted by any reputable organization. So I really do not expect the degree any time soon or at all. Also the degree was advertised as an EMBA with a specialization in Human Resource Management, even the application was mentioned HRM and so did its website but now I was told that the degree will only have Human Resource as specialization. This is fraud. SHAME ON JARO.
genuineconsumer

Jun 23, 2013

Why is Jaro advertising here?

I don't understand why are there a lot of positive reviews from Jaro consumers/students or should i say spammers. This is a complaint website not a review website. Next weird topic: I am not sure why is JARO management/employees trying to advertise themselves here in a consumer complain website.

Please understand that there is something that we consumers are not aware and JARO IS TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING.

I was going to take up something with these guys, however, after coming to this website i realized Jaro is advertising themselves taking help from spammers and with multiple fake profiles.

All the best consumers. Thank God.
aziza

May 31, 2013

Is it AICTE?UGC?DEC recognized ?

How come all the students from jaro are logging on to the complaint board at the same time? And can i ask you something. Is it jaro education or jaro institute? And all those who are saying they got placement and working with a big mnc company. Which big MNC company are you talking about ? Also someone here asked u a question, is it approved by any of the central government body (AICTE/UGC/DEC) ????
sandeepbansode207

May 30, 2013

A big education scam

I am not sure how relevant the below mentioned blog is. Its bad if the mentioned facts in this blog are true. God save the students from such fake institutions then

stevesam

May 22, 2013

Vodafone charging too much

Vodafone charges too much and should give more discounts like other service provider
Pratik parma

May 8, 2013

Fake Institute (Jaro Education & Eins Education)

You are talking about the International MBA which is not recognized in Indian. According to Indian Education System this Internation degress of Jaro Education & EINS Education is not recognized at all. The best thing is that if your check both the website www.jaro.in and www.einsedu.in they have same certification and membership we fail to understand which one is real certification and membership, ot else this certification and membership is also fake like Jaro Education.

This is all fake business is growth around us. Now time has come that student should open there eyes and see the naked face of all this kind of the money making institute. ALL Fake company institute.
Manan_ajmera

May 2, 2013

Review of Jaro Education

No all this review posted there by the employees and student of jaro education. they have post their experiance to show the nacked face of Jaro Education. We all are trying to save the other people's life, time and money from this facke company Jaro Education and Future Education.

Now this comments are affection business of Jaro education and students are not taking admissions in jaro edcation any more thats the reasons suddenly Jaro education is started reply on complaints and posting fake testimonial and feedback.

Jaro Education tell me one this why dont you improve your services. wht is the problem with u guys.

Why suddenly jaro education start replying on complaint form because they just cant remove the complaint for this form. If you post a complaint on their Facebook page, after few days they just delete the complaint because they have the admin controls, but their they dont have any other option just pump the postive and fake reply, testimonials.

I have posted my complaint regarding placement and they just deleted and block me on their facebook page.

Fake, cheap and chore company Jaro Education.
k.sunil.1

Mar 4, 2013

jaro education

My wife joined there for a course but course never started and they not refunded the money till now.

Jaro education is just a cheater company.. some one called Veena over there promised to refund many times but she is never did. She and jaro education are cheaters.
Arunsp

Feb 19, 2013

Regarding the placement assistance

Hi All,

I have enrolled imba 2012 from jaro ...On joining , they said from the day one u will get a placement assistance,I was allocated one Hr in mumbai. I called her many times regarding the placements but no use...I know this program is not that much worth of getting into top level management position ,being working in a reputed company we shld know wat exactly the industries look into management peoples , but i thought it will be gateway for getting to a management level,when i discussed with my director ,he smiled and said ,the management positions in core company depends completely on technical stuffs and year of experience,,,but i shld get into some service based industries with this mba bcos i m planning to do my MBA in Insead after eight to ten years of experience tat too in full time.Before getting into tat if i work in management positions for some years it will be a great help for me to get into that premium institute. So the point is placement assistance what they had mentioned is fake one,u wont get a call from any industry....so don believe jaro guys,,,,
Pankaj Kapoor

Feb 16, 2013

Jaro Fake. Complete education scams

jaro education earning money without providing any needful thing so it is just fake. Please don't take admission in this institute. They don't have any support for placement at all. they will just give false commitments for making money from students. Just do your own research on goolge about the fake institute.
paulmmmmm

Dec 17, 2012

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys for advise. I was thinking but I wont take any admission. One thing is sure , the getup of this Institute looks fishy, so many celebreties :). I dont see any celebreties floking around in Australian Universities. I thought I could get MBA at cheaper price from India but I dont want to waste my money and Time with these sorts of unprofessional management where all false assurance is provided in the sake of study . Shame for India
neeraj.sharma

Sep 18, 2012

jaro is total waste

Hi all,
Please do not join Jaro any ways they are making fool regarding every promise they make:
when I joined they told the following things and every thing was fake and lie;
1. 100% placement assistance from day one u take the admission: not a single call from any company.
2. flexibility in timing and center, you can choose any one. : but when I call them they told we are having only one center in whole bangalore that is also not available in weekends.

its totally waste.
please do not waste ur time and money.
user_itsme

Sep 10, 2012

place for degree

i am a jaro UBI student and my only suggestion is, all these international MBA distance education is just for degree purpose and donot expect placement assurance because myself working as a manager in a big firm, even in most of the companies i worked, we will not even pick a single manager if the minimum required degree (MBA) is a distance education(mostly college studied MBA is preffered).
as the MBA in distance education is valued as 15% when compared to college MBA in india.
So do not expect the placement team to make all of them placeed in good company.

so as my ambition is to get an International MBA and didnt bother about placement , then its really a boon to join.
suprava

Jul 21, 2012

fraud offer and taking money

i got mail from mr amit kumar jain fir tcs interview which i wanted to attend.
he asked to have offer if i pay 40,000.. i paid he gave me cobfirmation of receipt but.. offer was fake.
kindly help.
manan1

Jul 17, 2012

slow placements team

I am doing MBA from Jaro Education. i wish to point out that they make big promises but fail to fulfill them. their counsellors had promised about the placements and their alumna working at high positions. when it came to mu turn, the placement team was really slow. when i expressed my concern, at last they listened to me and lined up 4 interviews for me. i couldn't clear three of them, but i cleared fourth and now going to work with a reputed company.
shweety

Jul 13, 2012

lecture issue

I am doing MBA from Jaro Education. Their counselors had made big big promises like lectures on time, online lectures, online exams as per my convenience. Still quality of lectures and content was poor. Forced, I had to call them up to get things right. God only knows what good I had done to have a surprisingly prompt service from this institute.At last their CRM team resolved my complaints.
shweety

Jul 13, 2012

lecture issue

Still quality of lectures and content was poor. Forced, I had to call them up to get things right. At last their CRM team resolved my complaints.
nag92002@yahoo.com

Jul 5, 2012

Request to re-fund the fees

I am taking back my complaint " Request to re-fund the fees " as Jaro Education Institue had promised to address all the issues.

C.Nagarajan
nag92002@yahoo.com

Jul 2, 2012

Request to re-fund the fees

Hi Sanket,

I joined EMBA program last year.But so for I haven't got my student ID and also ID number.
I complained number of times that online vedios are not working,but no help.
I have not informed about the exam schedule and even the exam slots,since last year.
My user id is nag92002@yahoo.com and the contact number is 9008521000.
I dont know who is my SPOC to reach out.

Pleaee respond immediately and address the above issues.

C.Nagarajan
working_guru

Jun 28, 2012

All Commitments are false

Hi All,

I am student of this fraud education center.

Beware of this name JARO EDUCATION,Delhi Branch.
These people are making fool of working professionals in the name of MBA.They are not provide a help to working persons, giving false commitments.

FRAUD COMMITMENTS OF JARO:

1.False commitments of online Exam from anywhere u go take a exam thru own laptop.
2.False placements,they use to say that they will give offers before admission in their course, If you guys take admission my
3.They use to show false offer letters to candidates during meeting.
4. She told me again u deposit a money of exams.
5. Some time working persons not register a exam in same slots , then she told me again u deposit a money of exams.

DONT SPOIL YOUR CAREER and MONEY BY CHOOSING JARO EDUCATION.
Giriraj Jadhav

Jun 25, 2012

Unprofessional experience with Team-JARO

I meet Team-JARO during one of the education fairs happened in Pune. During 15-20 min. interaction, they seemed to be very professional & their MBA program appealed me as well. I ensured admission to program & paid Rs.22000/- basis offer made to me & my brother with some discount in fees.

Now its 60 days after my admission Team-JARO denied to offer me discount which they confirmed before taking admission. Its very surprising rather shocking experience.

I did repeated followup with almost 6-8 members of Team JARO who are managing different functions. All of them are just rolling the ball from their court & not taking any responsibility. Some of them were arrogant & rude during their interactions.

Placement cell once called me & informed that economy is going through tough time & its difficult to find suitable placement. No communication since then about any developments on placement front. Actually placement in Pune/Maharashtra was very important for my brother who is working in Madhya Pradesh since last 4 years & this was the main reason for enrolloing him for this MBA programe. As Team-JARO has assured me that we'll ensure his placement in Pune/Maharashtra. Forget about placements Team-JARO has not initiated any communication with him so far.

All this has forced me to conclude that unfortunately I have taken a very wrong decision of my life. I have trusted a team which is not professional in nature & not committed towards their responsibilities.

We are checking option of taking legal course of action against Team-JARO.

Giriraj Jadhav
ADM - Pune & South Maharashtra (AS)
ICICI Group, Mobile: 96 737 50005 Email: girirajjadhav@yahoo.com
AshutoshD

Jun 11, 2012

False Promise of Job Consultancy

Hello Guys

I have had not so bad experience with JARO during the completion of my course, however they have not livedup to their commitments which is not accepted being a reputed (assume so) institute.

I have enrolled the course for the very reason of placements which they said they do for sure. But even after many followup emails / calls they have not come up with a single opportunity / interview scheduled for me.

These days they even don't bother to reply anything regarding placements.

So anyone joinning for the course for the same reason as mine need to think twice.

Ashutosh
avi123

May 26, 2012

Careless CRM department

I have enroll for Jaro EMBA (July 2012) after i saw a advertisement in the news paper, now seriously regretting i have made a wrong choosing this institute. They showed a good picture about there institute while taking admission after that treat student as they don't know them.Unresponsive CRM department,lots of technical problem while attending lectures,douts and query related to subject topic are not solved because i didn't opt for pcp lectures. I asked for the old question paper of last batch for the prepration of exams jaro can't provide that also.they are so careless people who don't even know how the student is suffring... they just want to make money.

reliance energy - Frequently supply failed
    I AM LIVING IN JOGESHWARI EAST FROM LAST THREE NIGHTS...
    MYNTRA - worst service by MYNTRA
    Hi I have ordered the 5 T-shirts(Order number: 125688501 )...
    sab tv - Jeannie aur juju season 2 plzzzz
    jeannie aur juju season 2 plzz plz Plz plz humbly...
    bses rajdhani power limited - No electricity since 3 hrs
    We are facing problems as no electricity in...
    INB Pilani Soft Lab Pvt. Ltd - wrong transaction
    I have booked a ticket in redbus.in with the amount of...
    ford indiA - Water Leakage in the Car
    I have bought a new car from SC Ford Malad, Mumbai Model...
    tikona - Internet not working for over a month
    Bad customer service, my internet has not been working for...
    First flight courier - consignment not delivered
    Please look into the matter as i have send a urgent...
    Airtel - BAD NETWORK and Not Registered airtelmoney
    9717022676 this number will not be registered in...
    Star Jalsa - BODHUBORON Konok
    ei serial e khali konok ar chotama e jotosob konok...