JEE(main)2013

Consumer complaints and reviews about JEE(main)2013

sudheshna_b

Apr 12, 2014

JEE OFFLINE EXAM

1. Why are you distinguishing between offline and online exams. Offline exam is tougher than online paper, inspite of the fact that offline paper was held much before. We didnt expect this from reputed CBSE Board. So who all opted for offline are discriminated.
2. In the centre no. 125026 there were copying was there. Invigilation was not good. They started the exam 15mins late. There were lot of distractions like taking the signatures (3 times) and thumb print during the exam. Why don't you do all these after the exam or before the exam. It is a big distraction and hence couldnt concentrate in my exam.
3. There was power cut and the temperatures outside were around 40C and no fans. Lot of difficulty in concentrating.
Meenu Rai

Apr 11, 2014

missed exam due to serious reason

sir
MYSELF DEEPALI RAI has missed the jee main exam held on 9 april due to accident that i met on the way... MY JEE ROL NO. 65007453 centre PILLAIS INSTITUTE OF INFO TECH. ENGINEERING MEDIA STUDIES AND RESEARCH,10 SEC. NEW PANVEL....
If its possible save my one year and grant me a new day to appear it again..
SHOW ME THE RIGHT PATH..!!!!!
tom_hard17@yahoo.com

Apr 9, 2014

JJE MAINS

SIR THIS TO NOTIFY U THAT,AS PER MENTIONED IN JEE MAIN BULLETIN THAT BOTH PAPERS (OFFLINE, ONLINE) WOULD BE OF SAME LEVEL .BUT UNFORTUNATELY THIS YEAR AND PREVIOUS YEARS ONLINE PAPERS WERE MUCH MORE COMPARITIVELY EASIER AND ALSO THE STUDENTS APPEARING FOR ONLINE EXAM GET MUCH MORE TIME FOR PREPERATION , THIS IS NOT ALL JEE MAIN PAPERS ALSO CONTAINS QUESTIONS OUT OFF THE SYLLABUS . IS THE BOARD TRYING TO DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN THE STUDENTS AND MAKE THEM SUFFER?????

PLZ RPLY
RAJVI VAGHASIYA

Apr 8, 2014

i cant get my jee marksheet

NAME: VAGHASIYA RAJVI
ROLL NUMBER:82212998
DATE OF EXAM: 07/04/2013
please try to understand my problem
and give me reply as well as possible

yours faithfully,
RAJVI
rajvivaghasiya23@gmail.com
b.shyamprakash

Apr 7, 2014

marked wrongly on OMR sheet simultaneously on same row.

I marked on OMR sheet on two boxes of same row on the question paper set number but had written the exact question paper set number on the box! I have wirtten the exam well. It was paper 2. Would they correct the paper by verifying. I can pay for secound time verification.My roll number is 41158067.
Anonymous

Extreme level of copying at centre no. 148002

At center no 148002 and the nearby center
-There was open discussions and full time copy going on,due to which we could not concentrate
-People were shouting and talking as if it is a free period of a normal school day.
-Invigilators were paid by some students to allow them to copy and pass answer chits from one student to another
-All the students who were serious about the exam were forced to show their answers by invigilators and students
-one of my friends's paper was snatched to let other students to copy
-media person came and took photo of the qs paper ..so that they can give outside fr some coaching class teachers to solve it...and passed the answer key in the last hour
-last but not least ..parents and students were allowed to change their answers after the exam got over in the office room
-Further there are many cbse schools in anand bt why cbse trusted state board schools i cannot understand
-We being cbse students are not used to such examination atmosphere
We know that we are screwed, but this is the question of our career if we fail our lives and two years of hardwork will go in vain
Hope naming myself as anonymous wont matter much admin can definitely know my name via my login details.
shaligramrane

Confusion and mismanagement

I was witnessed of the following entire episode:

Confusion and mismanagement at Government Polytechnic College in Panjrapol, Ahmedabad exam centre in the on Sunday
Allocation of seats (seating arrangement) were displayed on A4 paper in the entrance in very small font and not a single person was present for guidance.

At Government Polytechnic College in Panjrapol, trouble started when some English-medium students were asked to return their question papers almost immediately after distribution in some classes and almost 45 minutes after distribution. "JEE question papers are available in a combination of two languages in the state - either in English and Hindi, or English and Gujarati. Some English-medium students like me were asked to return their English-Hindi question papers. We were then given English-Gujarati papers," at the Panjrapol college centre. Students believe this was owing to shortage of question papers for Hindi-medium students.

This, however, forced students to make corrections and overwrite on their OMR sheets which carry their roll number and the serial number of the answersheets. Student and Parents have fear about disqualification. They have fear that they may be disqualified for overwriting on their own OMR sheet, as forcefully instructed by instructor/ supervisor/exam body. They wasted half-an-hour filling the OMR sheets. We were given no extra time for this. They were very disturbed and it affected bright student overall performance." They were continuously studying from last 2-5 years.

It is required to display the notice on net; as due to above episode, there will be no impact on student.
Secondly, some penalty clause against the incharge and supervisor. They played with student's future.

Part of the above episode is already mentioned in the today's Times of India and in Gujarat Samachar news paper.

Shaligram Rane
Vice President, Quality
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Ahmedabad
neha teli

Mar 24, 2014

change in name

sir,my name is changed it has come Teli Umakant Neha instead of Teli Neha Umakant SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
aravind123

Mar 21, 2014

admit card

Sir i have given all details and got a message to download admitcard but still cbse has'nt approved the images and has'nt uploaded the admit card!!! pls send admit card aravindtaker@gmail.com
Sanjayrathwa

Mar 10, 2014

jee main marksheet

My jeemain's marksheet not come to my house.
adrij

Mar 4, 2014

refund of spot round fees

i sent all my details & my refund option but i didn't get my money yet.
when shall i get my money back?
humrara problem samjho....
give satisfactory explanation
please do something
swanna

Feb 28, 2014

registration filled,

i am registering convocation at that time registration filled, I can't access my account,after filling up the details when i try to log in the page reloads.
ArnabJoint

Feb 26, 2014

Application number:40030914.I can't access my account,after filling up the details when i try to log in the page reloads.
lakshaysethi

Feb 20, 2014

CSAB Spot Round 2013

Earlier, my question was when i would get my money back. Now my question is will i even get my money back ???
mohammednihal96

Feb 17, 2014

Unabe to access

My Name is Mohammed Nihal.I cant access my account eventhough the password and application number is correct.After submitting it,the login page reloads without giving any further notifications.

My Application Number is 40855543
NandKishor Gupta

Feb 14, 2014

Spot Round fees refund not received

,Name of the candidate: GAURAV KHANDELWAL s/o NAND KISHOR GUPTA
JEE (Main) Roll No: 85928362
Money to be refunded by Option 1 (NEFT)/Option 2 (Cheque)
For Option 1:
Bank Account No: 51017802995
IFS Code: SBBJ0010503
Account Holders Name: NAND KISHOR GUPTA
Bank Name And Address-: State bank of Bikaner and jaipur MALVIYA IND. AREA JAIPUR-302017
Sarvesh Deshmukh

Jan 31, 2014

Refund of spot round money [CSAB]

My self "SARVESH CHANDRAKANT DESHMUKH" want to inform you that i had filled spot round form for
getting admission in architecture stream but didn't got admission in any of the colleges.I had payed the required
fees of rupees 41000 through Demand Draft.so please tell me exact date when I will get my refund.
My demand draft number is-"154155"
My Roll no. is "84812472"
There was a reply from your side dated on 20-12-2013 which states that-
"please check account no: 32726888699 at STATE BANK OF INDIA, INDIRA NAGAR, NASIK."
The above account number mentioned by does not belongs to us.
Moreover I went to the bank for checking it where the bank officials told me that the account no. given by you
does not exit all over India.
So I don't Know how you have refunded the money in account which does not exit.
I am sending all my details which are follows:
1. Name of the candidate: SARVESH CHANDRAKANT DESHMUKH
2. JEE (Main) Roll No: 84812472
3. Bank Account No: 32728868699
IFS Code: SBIN0014443
Account Holders Name: DURGESH CHANDRAKANT DESHMUKH
4. Address: Plot no. 13, Raghunandan colony, Rajiv nagar, Nashik-422009.
5. Phone no.- 7276008353 & 8983605255
6.email id- sarvesh13217481@hotmail.com
Please refund the amount as soon as possible.
Also provide me your contact no. so i can contact you.
You have tried our patience too much.
Reply on the email id provided above.
Anon

Jan 23, 2014

unable to access account

This is Anyatam Dey registered in the jee main of 2014 batch. this is my deepest request that please check out the problems i am facing in accessing. . i am in grave need of your help plz see as fast as you can. if my account is safe from or dissolution i would forever be in your debt.
JAYA BHARATH

Jan 16, 2014

SPOT ROUND MONEY REFUND

from ,JAYA BHARATH, 86507296

SIR I DIDNT GET MY SPOT ROUND MONEY YET SO PLEASE

REPLY ME WHEN WILL IGET THE MONEY BACK BACK MY REG: NO IS 86507296

MY MAIL ID IS:c.jayabharath27@gmail.com amount 41,000 please reply me when will iget back the money my parents are worried

about it soplease reply ihaven't get any information about the money from CSAB so p;lease reply me about the money
Siddharth Bharati

Jan 14, 2014

Not able to access the jee main id 2014

i want to state you that my id for jee main 2014 is not opening even after putting the correct application number and password........!!!!!!!!! Please suggest me someway ......... i shall be thankfull to you......
rohit.

Jan 14, 2014

spot round refund

sir, i applied for spot round and did not got any seat , i have not got the refund yet, so please kindly refund my paid amount as soon
as possible. thankyou.
email: rohit.rocks.rj06@gmail.com
suhanya

Jan 13, 2014

non receipt of fees amount

respected sir,
it has been intimated that my fees amount has not reached you.Hereby i furnish the details of the amount paid.
application num:5564767
name:SUHANYA. B
fathers name:BASKARAN.S
transaction id;0000000200
amount:1000
bank:syndicate bank,eswari complex,tank street,hosur-635109,tamilnadu.
Kindly check the details and intimate me to the email id-indirabhaskeran@gmail.com.
please consider and oblige.
suhanya

Jan 13, 2014

non receipt of fees amount

respected sir,
it has been intimated that my fees amount has not reached you .hereby i furnish the details of the amount paid
application number:5564767
name :SUHANYA.B
fathers name :BASKARAN.S
date of birth :08/10/1995
amount details :transaction id-0000000200
amount-rs.1000
date of deposit-30/12/2013
bank-syndicate bank,eswari complex,tank street ,hosur-635109
kindly check and please do the needful and kindly intimate me in the given email id-indirabhaskeran@gmail.com
please consider and oblidge.
Anil Kumar Yaday

Jan 9, 2014

REFUND SPOT ROUND MONEY

This is to inform you that I Anil Kumar Yadav have participated in the spot round.I have paid 40010 through e chalaan.It has been 6 months since I have paid the amount.My friends who have paid the amount after I have paid also got the amount back.I am from an economically backward family.
kindly look into the matter and do the rightful
. please help me.....................
my detail
roll no:87537284
application no. 30688104
bank name Bank of Baroda HRI Jhunsi Allahabad 211019
ifs code:BARB0HRIALL
micr code:211012016

ADD-USTAPUR MAHAMUDABAD JHUNSI ALLAHABAD PIN CODE ;211019
e-mail id:anilkumaryadavhariom@gmail.com
please refund my amount as I did not get any seat in spot round.
please reply to my email id about when I would get my amout refunded.
Anil Kumar Yaday

Jan 9, 2014

REFUND SPOT ROUND MONEY

kindly look into the matter and do the rightful
. please help me.....................
my detail
roll no:87537284
application no. 30688104
bank name Bank of Baroda HRI Jhunsi Allahabad 211019
ifs code:BARB0HRIALL
micr code:211012016

ADD-USTAPUR MAHAMUDABAD JHUNSI ALLAHABAD PIN CODE ;211019
e-mail id:anilkumaryadavhariom@gmail.com
please refund my amount as I did not get any seat in spot round.
please reply to my email id about when I would get my amout refunded.

MSRTC shivneri bus from Pune to Mumbai - Drinking and driving
    We are right now travelling by Bus No 2525 dated 18 March...
    Stray Dogs problem - Stray Dogs PROBLEM
    I want to bring to your kind attention that we are having...
    Vijay Tv - Shivam
    Sir pl telecast shivam serial
    mirik health food P LTD - MIRIK HEALTH FOODS IS NOW FRAUD HEALTH FOODS
    ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPLAINTS ARE TRUE IN ALL SENSE....
    Ibps - Regarding to incorrect dob
    Sir, With due respect i beg to say that I applied online...
    snap deal - Snapdeal not available in kochi
    Not a complaint but I want to buy something urgently from...
    Nokia 2700 C 2 - lost mobile phone
    I have lost my mobile nearby home
    bsnl@hungama.com - deactive hungama subscription
    please deactivate bsnl hungama subcrition...plzzz i dont...
    227060 - refund
    Hi. I was trying to place an order for Dominos pizza...