John player (ITC)

Consumer complaints and reviews about John player (ITC)

neerajag

Dec 7, 2016

Refused to exchange the product in another showroom

I bought 2 shirts from the JP showroom in DB City Mall Bhopal (Invoice no. - 516002667), and was told that it can be exchanged in any of the JP showrooms. So I went to another showroom in New Market Bhopal to exchange my shirts but the owner refused to do so. It is completely wrong to say this to your customers that the exchange can be made at any showroom if your retailers can't oblige to it. I am a regular customer of JP and therefore want strict actions to be taken against the New Market showroom for wasting my time or you'll be losing my confidence in you.

Waiting for your response ASAP.

Neeraj Agrawal
Contact - 9893361599
(CCed to - State Consumer Forum Maidamill, near Central School Bhopal for necessary action.)
neerajag

Dec 7, 2016

Refused to exchange the product in another showroom

Waiting for your response ASAP.

Neeraj Agrawal
Contact - 9893361599
ravinder chandel k

Dec 2, 2016

Color Fade

I have purchase on john player shirt and after one month its color is looks very poor. actually its color is fade from shirt so I want to replace this shirt. Please suggest me how can I replace this.
vamanna_naikar

Oct 19, 2016

SHIRT QUALITY

I PURCHASED SHIRT FOR DASARA FESTIVAL 3 SHIRTS,AND I WEARED 1 SHIRT WITH HALF SLEEVS AND SIZE 42,AFTER TUKIN, I LIFTED MY HAND TO CORRECT BY THE TIME SHIRT TEARD,I CONTACTED MORE MEGA MART WHERE I PURCHASEDBUT THEY TOLD IT IS PRODUCT DEFECT WE CANNOT CHANGE

Tony31231

Oct 12, 2016

How to check the John Player Product is Original Or Not

I don't have any complaints I want to know whether the product I purchased original or Not.My product is a Jacket.
Sumit Soni

Jun 28, 2016

very bad quality product.

Recently i have bought a jp t- shirt worth rs 1200, After wearing dat one first time, The tshirt became discolour after wasting first time, im very disapointed of purchasing the product of jp this is company dat ir worst in india i will never ever purchase the product of john players nd also i will never suggest anybdy to buy the product of jb.

very bad quality product. very bad quality product.

Uttam Pandey

May 18, 2016

Bad quality as per price

I bought formal pant from your store adress a-11 surajkund road pul pehladpur badarpur-110044.
But I am very very disappointed because it's quality is very bad as per price..1699. It is 90% ployster..
I fit it from tailor..but now I want to exchange it

So requesting you to please inform to store sales manager to return this pant provide another pant

Store contact no....9810458081

UttamcPandey
sandeep newalkar

May 4, 2016

Shirt got torn

I have bought two denim shirt on 16th april 2016 from john player outlet of Pink Square mall in jaipur.
It was looking nice and fit was also nice but two days back it got torn in between without any reason.It didn't stuck anywhere,nithing happend.
i want it to get exchange soon.Please tell me the procedure.
mail2vijay@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2016

Shirt size and Fit was not matching

I purchased a Linen shirt of 39 size after checking out an another trial shirt. I preserved the shirt for some important occasion. later I tried to use it for an important meeting held at mumbai.For my shocking the shirt was very loose. When i checked up the lables, they still read 39. Luckily, I had another shirt and managed the show. However, i felt a big disappointment.
I request you to guide me for getting a replacement or refund.
Vijayakumar,
Chennai
9566259366 / Mail2vijay@yahoo.com
Gaur123

Feb 18, 2016

Pent Color Faded

I have baught the Trouser from Garg Associates, sahibabad, Ghaziabad UP after wash the Trouser it is fading colour and take tease (Ruaa).it is looking local brand.

Please replace the trouser and return my money at the earliest.
Contact no. 09871081041
Anurag Sharma Spark

Feb 9, 2016

John Player

I buy a formal john player shirt from goyal sons dwarka on 25 Dec 2015 but in a single wash it became faded from one side i complaint it to the store but their manager refusing for exchange my shirt even he said dwarka water is not good for clothes but i want to tell u if it became faded by water then why it is only in single side kindly look inti this matter and exchange it. My no. Is 9560599711. Thanks
PRASHANT NIRWAN

Nov 21, 2015

colour is fading

i bought jeans pant from ksr sales vaishali nagar jaipur after washing for the first time its colour is fading it si lookoing like a local pant.its affecting your brand name do something{exchange them]
yogesh bhedarkar

Nov 12, 2015

cheap quality of pant of rs 2399 color fade after one day

The worst Jp pant i have ever purchase
The price of pant is 2399 and after one day its look like local pant
I want respons on this or i will go to consumer court

cheap quality of pant of rs 2399 color fade after one day

Ram Prakash Sharma

Oct 28, 2015

Exchange the project casual shirt for man

hello
I want to inform you that. today I have purchased a casual shirt size 42 from Garg garments D-12/201 SECTOR-8, ROHINI , DELHI -110085. shirt is not fitting well SO i want to exchange it as soon as possible.trying shops contact number.

book no. 8

c-4/331 first floor SECTOR -6 , ROHINI delhi-110085
mayank 1490

Oct 23, 2015

Jeans colour faded

I have a complain about your product.In sept 15 I had buy a Jeans from john player brand.When I washed. it remove colour Now m really feel bad about your brand ,give me suggestion about this,I wanna to change this because i am a regular customer of your product .If u wanna to be me as regular customer than u reply me other wise m never buy ur brand in future.and your customer care not giving me any response
aniketmane33

Aug 18, 2015

Replacement of garments

I want to register a complaint against one of your shop located at Shop No .220, 2nd Floor, Little World Mall, Kharghar, Mumbai - 410 210.
I have purchased two garments from this shop to gift one of my relative. I have price tags of these garments but invoice is missing. And I want to replace these garments as it is not satisfying my purpose.
At the time of purchasing, shop person told that I can replace these garments if it doesn't satisfy my purpose. and at actual time of replacement, they are refusing for same and asking for invoice/bill. I think they can track the transaction from price tags available and cross check it.
Request you to look into this matter and revert me on same.

Aniket Mane.
m.k paul

Aug 13, 2015

unavailability

I have purchased a linen finish half sleeve shirt of colour green(light). Some how it was alager size that fit me. Retailer assure me of size forty cm of same color but cud not able to deliver me of yr showroom at Barrackpore, S. N banerjee rd. WB. Plz do something for me such dat i can get my shirt. My no. 8584950408
Shyammishra1994

Jul 16, 2015

Gift card isue

have redeemed my GIFT CARD for John Player Gift vouchers . I have visited one of the showroom of John Player but not able to purchase item using my Gift Vouchers issued by CROMA they dont aware any gift card when I told them I will write a mail your company after that they took a pic of my gift card and told me I will confirm you tomorrow I visited your store 12.06.2015 now till I don't have any call from his side if I call him they don't pick my call the person is there his name is Rupak plz when I called fast time he picked my call after that he don't pic my call

Kindly let me know where I can redeem my vouchers in nearst BAREILLY
thanks & regards
Aman sharma
+917088435431
M.S.k.Vamsi

Jul 6, 2015

Extra Money has been credited

On 6th july 2015,at 8:30pm,in Johnplayers showroom,pheonix market city,chennai, I had bought a formal pant.I had given my debit card to your employee working at the cash counter.He swiped my card (Andhra bank) twice and said that card is not working .so,I have given an amount of Rs.1259/- directly to him.After that,I got two messages from Andhra bank that my account has been credited an amount of Rs.1259/-and Rs.1259/-.Totally Rs.2518/- has been taken from my account. So,kindly help me to get my money back or else I will complaint a case against your company.
nishu mall

Feb 17, 2015

bad quality of shirt

bought shirt from your showroom as well....but after 3 months it was in condition to wear
Waste of money and I will make sure that I don't buy any shirt or jeans of JOHN PLAYERS
ND do something of shirt
Bechain singh

Feb 1, 2015

Not able to use my john players gift certificate

Hi Sir,

I have redeemed my credit points for John Player Gift vouchers worth Rs 1000/- . I have visited one of the showroom of John Player but not able to purchase item using my Gift Vouchers issued by John Players.

Kindly let me know where I can redeem my vouchers in Gwalior.
pranshu55

Jan 18, 2015

Not able to use my john players gift certificate

Kindly let me know where I can redeem my vouchers in Allahabad.
R Lokesh

Jun 15, 2014

John Player pants

I have purchased many pants & shirts from John players , Brigade Road, Bangalore

Till now about 4 pants had problem of colour pant and only one pant I got replacement.
Other pants I could not get any replacement

PLEASE HELP

My Contact details - 08892253544

Address : No. 7/2 Mounaguru Mutt Road , Thimmaiah garden , Coxtown , Bangalore - 560005

R Lokesh
navinj23

May 3, 2014

bubbling in new shirt

Dear sir/madam
i purchased a shirt . after first wash there is a bubbling in my shirt. i show it to retailer , but they mibehave me.
Thanks and regaeds
Navin Kumar
contact no:8017161451
kolkata
cfanurag

Nov 11, 2013

Remove colour

I Purched a skiny Strecheble jeans today from GAYA show room of rs 25,000 ,

gila rummal se puchne pe bhi jeans ka colour rummal me lag jata hai,

esa lagta hai jaise ghar pe colour dala gaya ho,
worist product , i got. o set

HDFC - Issue
    I am prof rahulbhandari. MBA lecture. My salary 52000/-per...
    Fraud Club Jiva / Holiday Kart pvt ltd and DAE - Amazing time spend in clifftop auli
    Seriously owing my holiday was best decision for me. It...
    Snapdeal / Vulcan Express - Instead of gold offer too much delay
    I booked mobile on 6 th Dec through gold service.but not...
    Idea - Sim lost
    My sim has been lost of 070389 52349 in name of hajra so s...
    kvs - Double payment of kvs part exam
    Dublicate payment of kvs still not transfered in my...
    Update Registered Email ID of LIC Online Login - re-registration of lic online
    HI SIR, I had registered to LIC India Online login with...
    NIOS - Books not received yet
    Sir I've registered for sr.secondary examination...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - PLEASE ASSIST ME.
    Sir I have received sms your mobile no won 3.5 crore in...
    The Pan Card-Samanta Communication Pvt. Ltd - Pan Card Minor
    Sir online application for Pan Card of my son Chirag...
    Brunda Chinnappa - Brinda Chinnappa -very rude
    Hi all, Dr. Brinda Chinnappa is very rude and...