Kapil chit funds

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kapil chit funds

Ravi2110

Nov 22, 2016

The worst services by this Kapil chits

The worst services.my chit auction has completed in the month of Aug-2016till now I have to got money and no response for the branches manager Satish he such a cheap basted.may I didn't brin from one father and mother and his wife might be a bitch.this badly people are cheating the people branches manager rm,agm everyone are like this only especially mr.satish Bhadrachalam branch manger is the worst guy he don't know how to speak with customers and that idiot don't know the spelling of chitfunds

Requesting please not to join in such a cheating company

B.raviteja
Srinivas256

Sep 30, 2016

Kapil Chit Fund Company

I am Customer of Kapil Chit Fund and even from me they have collected below amounts without my wish and concern and I have even don't know they have collected my signature by including a form in bidding application form

Cheating customers for sake of their Health Club

Kapil Chits fraudulently collecting money from bidder towards Health Club membership 2300/- and Insurance. 3500/-

They have also included one form in bidding form and taking the signature of customer without their concern.

Is that mandatory to take insurance and membership compulsory if you join chit group.(No other chit fund company is collecting except Kapil Chit fund Group

I am one of cheated customer of KAPIL CHEAT CHIT FUND COMPANY

This Cheating company need to be punished and GOVT need to protect consumer rights.

Naveen Kumar A
Srinivas256

Sep 30, 2016

Kapil Chit Fund

Cheating customers for sake of their Health Club
Santhosh Alluri

Sep 24, 2016

Kapil Chit fund Fraud

I am resident of medchal have joined as a member in Rs 5, 00,000-00 chit in medchal Branch. As I got the bid ,I got the amount in the form of cheque excluding some charges like verification charges Rs 1000/-, service tax Rs 2163/-, Health club bond Rs 2300/- and insurance for amount of 3500/- they ensured me that give the health bond after getting. After few days, I requested the manager, to issue the bond. He told he will send.

Now this is my 49th month till now i haven't got the bond or insurance document. The Manager says..its fault of old manager for not providing the insurance certificate.

I have requested new branch manager to adjust the amount which they have collected in advance and rest amount will be paid from my end

Medchal branch manager refuses to do that and warns to issue notice to guarantors and also says they will collect all illegal charges as per their wish and deduct the amount from guarantors.

Chit serial number : FMCT01J-21
NAME : Venkatesh

I request concerned chit fund regulating authority to esquire all biders about this fraud practice and take necessary action.

Venkatesh

Medchal
banr3452

Sep 23, 2016

bid amount not paying asking bribe

INORDINATE DELAY IN PAYMENT
RAMADASU EDIDIGA HAD BID FOR CHIT NO FKBTo3G-5 ON 28/05/2016 FOR Rs 80,000/-. iam supposed to get Rs/- 1,00,000/-
25,00,000-80000) by 28/05/2016. Regret to state that a chit fund company at kurnool running into crores of rupees is dodging a honest subscriber to a tune of a meager amount of 1,20,000,/-. This necessity was very clearly told to your defacto agent several times,even though 3 valid sureties are provided ,asking bribe ,it is same on the part of manager kurnool .The amount is very urgently required for medical expenses.EVERDAY NEW EXCUSES COME UP . if not going to pay i have to file a case before RBI bombay, consumer forum for deficiency of service with damages please.. ramadasu ediga
S Narsimha Reddy

Aug 6, 2016

Prized money not received till date (more than 4 months)

I lifted my chit in the month of Mar 2016, which is FCRT13J-28 at Cherial Branch. Till date not received any amount from you. Manager say give some more time, i am not understand how much time you will take to pay, after 4 months now 5 month running. Please pay the amount at the earliest. I have 3 more chits with you and paying regularly. You are dealing like this with Old customers and regular costumers not good for your business.
santoshreddyj

Jul 18, 2016

kapil chit funds MALLAPUR branch

I had taken chit value of 10lakhs chit no:-FMPT01P-13 and three 5 lakhs chits no:-FMPT04J-25,FMPT04J-24,FMPL02J-16.I had paid chit regularly upto 18 months.DUE to family and financial problems some irregularity kapil chits cancelled my chits.i requested for my balance money & they informed that 5% of the each chit value will reducted from total amount i have paid I.e 1,25,000/- is reducted.SERVICE TAX EXTRA.This is kapil cheat fraud.Especially mallapur branch manager doesn't now how to behave towards customer and he is a such a liar that he should have acted in films and serials.eg:-he stays in office and tells that he out side & once he told that cheque was on the way on that day i had changed my office shift waiting for cheque in kapil office finally he ur cheque was not in this lot.Tommarow he will bring surely.he timed for more than 3 months for 5 lakhs chits and 8 months for 10 lakh chit.10 lakhs chit money was not received untill now i.e 18/7/2016.plz kindly do not pay in kapil chits particularly MALLAPUR branch.Its my sincere and humble suggention.
kumar1261

Jul 11, 2016

KAPIL Chit Funds --Ghanpur Branch

The purpose of us to Save Money, and we choose the Well Known name "The Kapil Chit Funds",

My Experience is Pathetic, Worst and i say disgusting, they are playing with Our Money, I opted for 5 Lakh Chit (25 months), and after 18 months i asked them to lift my chit, and deduct the pending amounts (7 more months) and pay me, i clearly conveyed the Bloody asshole manager and the agent regarding my urgency (my sister wedding fixed), and after keeping on following up, and they haven't responded to, and then i mentioned i will take one more 1 lakh chit and asked to respond in time, still the bloody asshole manager haven't gave the check in time, and he gave me after 3 months, and now its for time for my 1 lakh chit, he lifted last month, and still he playing game, if he born to an single mother and father, he will do it in proper time.

And DON'T EVER recommend this chit funds .
Lavs.Moth

Jun 9, 2016

Kapil chit fund is Fraud - Please Take Action Aganist them

I lifted 5 Lack chit in Kapil in March 2016.I submitted three Govt surities and i kept my other 5 Lack chit in nalgonda as pledge.
But manager wantedly makeing us not to take money after subbmiting all documents they again rejected our Documents and asking us to invest one more chit in Kapil as a pledge for this 5 lack chit.can u please take action aganist this.Agent ramanaiah and manager are palying all des cheap trics.
M.lavanya
I need Justice
Kumari001

May 2, 2016

Kapil chits (Kakatiya) Pvt. Ltd

I opened a chit fvd08j-15 on Dec '14. 5,00,000/- chit. I am paying regularly after my calls to them to collect chit amount and at the time of auction they are not responding but after my call to pay the chit amounts they will tell next month definitely they will put in bid. Then I told them return my amount after three months torture with the branch manager and staff they credit the amount by deducting 45,000/- . I am a retired person and they are not respond or lift my phone. Please see to return my amount
grmr

Apr 12, 2016

Kapil Chit Funds - kapil chits is fraud and cheating company

I am following with Kapil chits for my money and after 2 months continuous torture of asking different documents. They have completed the verification and even after verification of 1 month. They are not giving my money and keep telling reasons as next week, tomorrow. PLEASE DO NOT GO WITH KAPIL CHITS. Kapitl Chit Fund people are cheaters. Please dont subscribe with these people and not lose your hard earned money.God will see end this fraud company nearly.. MOHAN RAO.
ansarishaik

Mar 9, 2016

KAPIL CHITS9KOSTA) PVT LTD

Earlier all are said about only prize money issues,it happens some irreregular subscribers so they paid prize money delay, but i here complaint about employees also most of the branches some employees behaves like company chairmains they did not give proper answers to even their co employees.And some of them were loose talk about their company also.Ex:.Subhani working as a HR department in Vijayawada he calls all his higher officials like Jaffa and dont respond any employees properly his manager quit calm to blame him,so he act like that and he acted very obidiently infront of Higher officials so no one can identify him,i felt work only not importanant to any employee obidience also have must better to correct...............
Mohanbabujj

Mar 1, 2016

Kapil Chit Payment delayed

I am kapil chit customer and i have taken the chit in auction 3 months before till now we havent received the payments. I have seen many complaints about their delayed payment. if we make the payment after due date they are charging additional late fees but they are earning so much of interest in late payments . Please help to cancel the license for Kapil Chits

Mohan Babu J
+9176645453

Dec 14, 2015

Kapil chits

I posted earlier against kapil chits bashyam circle and that issue has been solved and mentioned names LOKESH AND RAGHU who are just employees so no complaints against individuals here so please dont consider names mentioned in my message, ignore that all are good people only. i had problem with kapil only not individuals.

padma reddy

Oct 15, 2015

diduction of insurence amount in 10laks chitti

im ramana reddy ,residing at chilkanagar uppal,im a member in 10laks chitt in ur company, so chitt refr no is fhklt09p-21,i was taken bid amountin the month of 09th month 560860/-but without inform of my self ur people taken amount of rs.7500/-for the purpose of insurence. im asking to concern branch manager habsiguda,pls give my amount return back immidiatly.
S.Immanuel

Oct 10, 2015

Prized money no received till date.

Iam S.Immanuel with FKBTO1R-39 as my chit number,in KHAIRATHABAD BRANCH. Iam an existing customer of your Kapil
chit funds for the past 10years.I Participated in the Auction held in the month of March,As per Kapil Chit fund Act I submitted all my sureties and guarantees sureties that were demanded by the Kapil Chits manager of Khairathabad,to draw the Prized amount.The KHAIRATHABAD Kapil chit branch manager said that he has dropped the Cheque of Prized amount Rs.11,25000 in my account last month ie September.But till this Date I haven't got any details and money in my account,I rang up the KHAIRATHABAD Kapil Chits Branch Manager number of times,but he didn't respond till now.I have been waiting patiently for the past 6 months.If we are not paying the chit within the date of every month, you people are charging us fine.Are you people going to give us extra money for the late,what type of justis is that.Are you people trying to cheat us and escape with our money.We are very dissatisfied with your Kapil chit fund company.We are losing all our hope on your Company.
So I therefore request you to look into this matter Very Seriously,and do us the need as soon as Possible.Are else we will step into this matter legally.
Waiting for your Immediate Replay.

Date:10-10-2015
Cell:98 48 52 33 46
sureshn123

Sep 22, 2015

Kapil Chits Kukatpally Branch

I am following with Kapil chits for my money and after 2 months continuous torture of asking different documents. They have completed the verification and even after verification of 1 month. They are not giving my money and keep telling reasons as next week, tomorrow. PLEASE DO NOT GO WITH KAPIL CHITS. - Suresh Kumar from Hyderabad.
Mahesh Kumar

Aug 27, 2015

kapil chit fund

Kapitl Chit Fund people are cheaters. My house construction work stopped for the last 3 months due Kapil Chit fund people not giving my money. which i have hard earned and payment monthly bid value. there is no control over it.

Ramakrishna Chary
Ibrahimpatnam.
+91 9866614135
marenna

Aug 8, 2015

Not issue of health club bond

I, resident of adoni have joined as a member in Rs 5, 00,000-00 chit in 2012 in yemmiganur Branch. As I got the bid in the month of December 2012,I got the amount in the form of cheque excluding some charges like verification charges Rs 1000/-, service tax Rs 2163/-, Health club bond Rs 2300/- they ensured me that give the health bond after getting. After few days, I requested your manager Mr M .Eranna, to issue the bond. He told he will send. After some days he told he has given the bond in my house. I asked all my family members but we didn’t receive that..After few days he told it is in the office , and will send with collection agent. I’m asking each and every agent who comes for collection and they told that manager didn’t give it. Before 15 days, I meet your manager in adoni. He immediately called in front of me and said them to give the bond to me the next day. But today even then I didn’t get the bond. I asked the collection agent who come to me on 23 of July 2015. He called to the manager and asked regarding that. Mr Eranna answered reckless and told that ha had already given the bond .If I got the bond I would have signed as soon as I received. Instead your manager has signed in the register that I have received. But till now I didn’t receive any bond regarding that. Therefore I request you sir to take action regarding this and issue my health bond, or Rs 2300/- with interest as Early as possible.
kapilchit

Jun 25, 2015

criminal and fraud company

hi viewers dont take any chit in kapil chit and any other chit company they were all criminal minded and theif managers so please earn money in your own way and save money in banks. but dont encourage private banks and uneducated kapil chit managers
tom.john83@yahoo.com

May 5, 2015

Kapil Chit Funds - kapil chits is fraud and cheating and manuplating customer accounts and money.

I am kumar, kapil chit customer FHIS08F-2, I and my family having chits in your company in himayath nagar branch. Our accounts are manipulated by MR kumarswamy branch manager .He collect cash every month and don’t update in our accounts. We regular pay all the chits every month with out fail and updated in chit book, but it will not update online and in company records’ have recived letter from the company once saying 6 months pending .when i called branch manager he says it is company mistake .i am attaching all the documents please check and update my payments in your records.i like to talk more on this to concern person in your company.i am totally dissapointed and lost trust with your kapil group company . list of other chits of our family in your company. FHIT01G FHIT01G FHIL03F FHL18J thanking you sirish 9866272277

May 2, 2015

kapil chits fraud

Hi i am subscriber of kapil chits bashyam circle. i have bidded rs.5 lakhs chits in the month of march but still now they have not given me everytime they are telling 20 days. also collected current month amount.
tell me how to close my chits with this basters.

his name is RAGHU RM, AND ONE MORE LOKESH HE IS BRANCH MANAGER AND NARASIMHA COLLECTION BOY ALL ARE CHEATERS.
Please dont subscribe with these idiots and not lose your hard earned money.

tell me how to recovery my money.

May 2, 2015

kapil chits

I am the subscriber of kapil chits bhasyam circle with rs 24 lakhs out of that i bided one chit of rs.5 lakhs and taken one more vacant chits. remining amount of rs. 2.72 lakhs they suppose to give me but continuously delaying everytime.
his name is Raghu RM, and Lokesh branch manager and Narasimha collection boy all are cheaters. please dont subscribe with kapil chits for any reason.

let me know how to complain with government.

RAMAN VENKATESH

Apr 2, 2015

INORDINATE DELAY IN PAYMENT

I R.VENKATESH, AM A SUBSCRIBER OF KAPIL CHIT FUNDS,MARREDPALLI BRANCH SECUNDERABAD. MY CHIT NO IS FTL-06J-26 FOR RS 5,00,000/-. I HAD SUCCESSFULLY BID THE CHIT FOR 4,41,500/- ON 28/02/2015,WITH AN ASSURANCE THAT THE AMOUNT WOULD BE PAID BY 28/03/2015.THE AMOUNT IS URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES.,WHICH I HAD CLEARLY STATED TO THEIR AGENT.SINCE MORE THAN A WEEK I HAD BEEN REMINDING/PLEADING FOR THE CHEQUE TO BE RELEASED. KAPIL CHITS COMES WITH VAGUE REASONS LILE SATURDAY,BANK HOLIDAY, YEARLY CLOSING, SRIRAMANAVAMI ETC. NEXT THEY CAN CITE GOOD FRIDAY,SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. ITS A HUGE SHAME ON THE COMPANY WHICH HAS A TURNOVER OIF 1000s OF CRORES CHEATING ON A SMALL TIME SAVER.SHAME ON THEM!!!!
RAMAN VENKATESH

Apr 2, 2015

INORDINATE DELAY IN PAYMENT

I R.VENKATESH, HAD BID FOR CHIT NO FTL06J-26 ON 28/02/2015 FOR Rs 58500/-. iam supposed to get Rs/- 4,41,500/-
(5,00,000-58500) by 28/03/2015. Regret to state that a chit fund company running into crores of rupees is dodging a honest subscriber to a tune of a meagre amount of 4,41,500/-. This necessity was very clearly told to your defacto agent sri murtulu reddy several times.The amount is very urgently required for medical expenses.EVERDAY NEW EXCUSES COME UP LIKE SATURDAY,ANNUAL CLOSING DAY,SRI RAMA NAVAMI ETC ETC.NOW YOU HAVE THE CHOICE OF TELLING GOOD FRIDAY, AGAIN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. ITS A HUGE SHAME!!!!!!

staff selection commission - server problem
    my roll no.6005000045 center name vidhyapeeth institute of...
    Baharampur Milia international school - Brutal Beating of Indian Future
    Respected Principal It is very shocking to see how our...
    idea cellular - RE:Wrong recharge two times
    Hi, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    NIOS AGAINST COMPLAINT - FORGET REGISTRATION NO. AND PASSWORD
    NAME- SHWETA PATEL FATHER NAME- SANJAY PATEL MOTHER...
    BMTC Bus - rute no. 79, 79D
    This mail is with regards to a Rude Behavior of a BMTC...
    Yogesh Sharma - The rooftop has come from the big tree park
    Sir/Madam, We would like to inform you that the rooftop...
    ATM - ATM
    MY ATM dispeched between 10 to 15 oct but i dont get me...
    JIO phase 7 policy - non receipt of any further information
    Jai jinendra. My name is Shirish shah. I have taken the...
    Idea Post paid Connection - RE: activation issue
    Hi, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    MEP toll collection in Mumbai - money got deducted but no recharge of vashi toll
    I have etag on my car no. MH 43AT 8504 (vashi toll )and am...