karbonn mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about karbonn mobile

Neeraj Sharma jaipur

Jan 29, 2016

Too much time in service

Verry verry bed service and service time is too much time all more than a month done but company say wait 10 warking days all wasy say 10 working days but i cant recive my cell phone
i subbmit my phone on 31 december 2015 and till date statues is phone is under service how they have no resion

my job sheet no is
kjasprj2781215kr247
Imei no 911352900534499
KIRPA RAM

Jan 27, 2016

Regarding the Karbonn care centre

I Kirpa Ram having Karbonn titanium S5Plus with imei no 911309355471833. It was having a problem of not detecting 2nd sim. The Karbonn care at Sirsa "Service Zone" told me that 2nd sim tray will have to be changed and charges for this will be 550rs. I told them to change but actually sim tray was not damaged. But after changing the sim tray the problem was as it is.Then they said to change the mother board of this handset for the cost of 2500rs .But they created a new problem .They damaged my rear camera. When I told this to them they said that we do not know about the camera.They also refused to provide me the job sheet of this handset as they said that it was out of warranty handset . Later I repaired that handset outside from another mechanic without changing the mother board.So never visit the karbonn care centres as they have untrained mechanics.
RAMASAMY NANJAPPAN

Jan 25, 2016

KARBON AURA (GOLD) SERVICE

I have purchased a Karbonn Auro (Gold) IMEI 911447800128580 in M/S Poorvika Mobiles, Brookfield
show room at Coimbatore city , Tamil Nadu on 1.10.2015.
After the usage of the phone about one month there were some minor problems.
Accordingly as per the direction of the supplier M/S Poorvika mobiles I contacted M/S UNITED TELE LINKS LTD
No 513, Ist street, Gandhipuram , coimbatore , TN who is your authorised service centre and handed over
the Mobile device for service on 7.12.2015 vide their job sheet number T980J5784/7.12.2015.
And they said within a fifteen days the Mobile device will be delivered in good condition.
But they didn't do so far till date 26.1.2016.
The Job card numbers given by your coimbatore service centre is T 980J5784, 5916 and 6015
communication phone numbers are : 0422 4383828.
Also spoke to Chennai service support Mrs.Lalitha - 044 43999970. Made so many phone calls to both.

Now after a laps of 60 days they have not yet return back the device duly serviced and they are telling me
the device has been sent to chennai on 3 occasions for replacement of spares. The delay is on the part
of the branch office at chennai.

So want of the Mobile device I am put into hardship in day to communications etc..

Being a standard company cheating a customer in such a way is not appreciable. kindly see that the device is return to me
early otherwise i will be constrained to take leagal action against your company.

Your early reply is appreciable.

Rgds
N.RAMASAMY
Mobile: 8883533993
Coimbatore.
patel ms

Jan 7, 2016

karbonn titanium octane plus mobile not working

I purchase carbonn titainium octain plus white from snap deal
invoice no : BE37CF/14-15/94193
invoice date: 12 Oct 2014
order no: 3136335916
Mobile SN: KTOOTP09140007926
IMEI: 1 911352900278576
2 911352900278584
Sir my mobile not working in all software when click on software "unfortunately whatsapp is stopped" this type note shown on display at all types software when click on all software.
I am going carbon care vapi but care not support me .

Phone mart vapi

Mail : maheshpatel75@gmail.com
prasadvadapalli

Jan 4, 2016

invoice

Hi, I have ks201 mobile..i have no invoice in the inbox. Now what should i do??? Please help me plz the mobile invoice.. My contact Number : 9573633745.. My Mobile Imei 1: 911436901813414
ime 2: 911436901813422....
prasadvadapalli

Jan 4, 2016

karbon titanium s201 mobile invoice

munjeru(viil),bhogapuram(mandal),vizianagaram,andhr pradesh,pin-535216
Utthaman

Dec 31, 2015

Battery problem

Hi, I have purchased K71 mobile.. After one week itself battery having problem.. After i went to service centre, they are saying like this model battery we dont have stock.. we will call after 25 days then only we receive the battery.. Now what should i do??? Please help me to replace the battery immediately.. My contact Number : 9884944840.. My Mobile Imei 911461652056401
911461652056419..
gunjesh bhatia

Dec 27, 2015

Mobile service complaint

sir
I am purchase a karbonn mobile(s15) on 24 june 2015. i am face problam this mobile purchase three month after . i am give this mobile one month ago in service center for repairing. my job no. KJASPRJ2361115KR3270, and job sheet date 24/11/2015. your service center give my mobile one month after 26/12/2015. but i am fase same problam this set. my set problam missing network and battery back up problam.but no repaire this mobile. IMEI NO. 911434250660882

THANKS & REGARDS

dhaval.shrimali

Dec 24, 2015

poor services

HELLO,

I HAVE SUBMITTED KARBONN SPARKLE 5 AT ABHISHEK TECHNOLOGY,UNDER WARRANTY FOR PHONE DEAD/ NO POWER ISSUE. THE SUBMITTED DATE IS 19/10/2015 BUT TILL DATE THE SERVICE CENTER NOT RESPONDING EVEN NOT PROVIDED ANY SOLUTION,

EVERY TIME THEY ARE BLIND AND MISBEHAVE. AFTER TWO MONTHS OF ISSUING THE SERVICE REQUEST YOU PEOPLE NOT ABLE TO REPAIR THE DEVICE NOR RESPOND PROPERLY.

REQUESTED YOU TO PLEASE RESOLVED THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY. YOUR PROMPT RESPOND IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THE SERVICE REQUEST NO. IS :- KJASPGT1881015KR3748, Abhisek technology, Ahmedabad

THANKS,
DHAVAL SHRIMALI
AHMEDABAD
Pooh jain

Oct 24, 2015

improper working

i bought a karbonn a19 cell phone on 12 oct 2014 from a nearby shop. i was happy with this phone bt aftr some moths it started working improper. its loudspeaker n microphones got damaged and aftr smtym the power button also troubleshoot a problem to me. then i gave my phone to service centre to look after it on 10 sep 2015 but i think it was the big mistake of mine still i dnt get my phone back. whenever i asked to service centre they said your phone has techniqal problems n the spare parts of ur phone are not found so it will take more time. it is me who know how much problem m facing only just because of their poor service. i want my cell back but they are justlike irresponsible people. if u dnt have spare parts then y r u made cell phones??
i m very disappointed with it plz help me.
Kibria Ansary

Oct 23, 2015

lcd problem

Display te light asche na apdown marche !
service centre a gele tara thik vabe help korche na ulte bolche mobile service korte parbo na ja parben kore niben !
mobile to taka dia kinechi ! jibone karbonn mobile kinbo na 2 month holo new mobile !
upendrakumarmahto

Oct 19, 2015

Not given to update facility for lolipop ssoftware on Karbonn titanium octane

I have purchased to use Karbonn titanium octane before read its features . I think that different mobile companies have arranged to upgrade latest version software like lolipop software on its phones but
Karbonn company has issued to upgrade facility for some of its particular model.
Therefore , I want to upgrade facility for lolipop software on my phone having build no. TBW978124_9407_V019199
anil gaikar

Oct 14, 2015

tequnical problem

my karbonn titanium s1 plus mobile Whenever i calling to another , i cant on loud speaker & cant cut call, can you please solve this.
peeyush9887779712

Oct 13, 2015

karbonn

fake company seriously...I have submitted my Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus to the Service Center at talwandi sheela choudry road,kota,rajasthan , they have told me that they have sent my phone to Karbonn head office at delhi ,
I bought KARBONN Titanium Octane Plus in 4 nov 2014 BY SNAP DEAL and Karbonn Phone has given PROBLEM IN JUST six MONTHS , it means that KARBONN GIVEN ME DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS as Well as SnapDeal has delivered me defective product I am very frustrated about their service I have submitted my phone on 11 aug 2015 , It has 62 Days have been past and till I am not getting proper response from their side as well as From Service Center, I will be one of the DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS OF KARBONN PRODUCTS, and I will not buy KARBONN product any more....
TARUN925

Oct 3, 2015

SPEAKER AND ON/OFF BUTTON

MY HANDSET KARBON TITANIUM OCTANE PLUS IS AN WARRANTY PERIOD. IT HAVE SOME PROBLEM BUT SEVICE CENTRE SAYS COMPANY DELEY YOUR PHONE COMPANY SAYS SIR I ACCEPT YOUR COMPLAINT YOUR HANDSET WILL BE HANDOVER WITHIN 5 DAYS. MY HANDSET DEPOSIT IN SERVICE CENTRE ON 14 SEP 2015. COMPANY SERVICE CENTRE HAS NOT SPEAKER BUTTON ALL PARTS IS ONLY ON DEMAND.
Yugendra

Sep 30, 2015

No after warranty service by karbonn mobile

I bought my mobile in Dec 2013 for Rs. 10,000/- in Sangvi, Pune, Maharashtra.
Recently on 21st July 2015 my mobile got water problem, approx 2-3 mL water went inside as I accidentally kept my mobile near spilled water on my table. Just in 2 min display went off. I immediately dried all parts(battery, SIM card, memory card and handset) under ceiling fan's air but no luck.
I got no display ON even after 24hrs.
So I went to Karbonn authorized service center in Pimpri camp, Pune with good hopes and Paid Rs. 150/- for mobile check up.
Details:
VISION TECH ENTERPRISES
Jobsheet No. KJASPMH458675KR7838
ASP CODE: KJASPMH458
DATE: 2015-06-22
IMEI/ESN1: 911309354057112
IMEI/ESN2: 911309354557111
WARRANTY STATUS: OW

Since then there is no satisfactory work done yet. Even customer care is cheap. I'm trying since 18/09/2015, but there is same lame reply. They are only paid to tell pure lies I guess.

I would like to file a complaint against karbonn and want to appeal in court for my loss.

Yugendra Patil
rahulpawar24051986@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2015

delay mobile handset service in worrnty peirod

I purchased a Karbonn Titanium S9 mobile phone from FLIPKART vide order no. OD300858753222322600 dtd 26.09.2015. This is under warranty. There is a problem of blank display in handset from August 1st 2015 but the Karbonn service centre team in karad Dist-Satara says handset send to Bengluru via Delhi for services purpose.
so,No any Reply till Today,Please solve my Complaint.

RAHUL R PAWAR,
Mob No.9096538083/7769023999
GIRISH.S.NAIR

Sep 19, 2015

service centre officials behaving rudely and not giving any service during warranty period

I am Girish Nair from Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. I bought a Karbonn A11* mobile from Flipkart on 25-12-2014. The details of the online purchase are as follows:

Seller: WS Retail Services Pvt. Ltd..No. 42/1 & 43, KACHERAKANAHALLI VILLAGE, JADIGENAHALLI HOBLI, HOSKOTE TALUK, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560067

Tax Invoice No. blr_wfld20141201307000
VAT/TIN: 29670869006
Product: Handsets/R37984/Karbonn

Now from 15th september 2015 onwards, the touchscreen of my mobile started malfunctioning. Owing to this problem, i couldnot use the Back button and some other keys. I am unable to use the handset now.

I just referred the list of service centres couriered to me by the seller, at the time of purchase. Most of the contact no.s of the service centres were wrong. Then i checked online, the addresses of some of the service centres.

Accordingly, Yesterday, on 18th September, i visited Raj Shoppe, Vashi, which is an authorised Karbonn service centre.
When i visited there, the officials told me that since my Karbonn mobile is from Bangalore, service cannot be provided under warranty. They said that they will provide service under warranty to only those mobiles which are from Delhi. They told me that service for my mobile shall be given by a service centre in Masjid. They didnot provide me the address or the contact no. of the service centre in Masjid.

So, on 19th September, i visited a Service Centre in Masjid, Ashrafi Shopping Centre, Mumbai. They told that they will not provide Under Warranty service to KARBONN mobiles which are purchased online.

Feeling disappointed, again i had to search for some other service centres in the nearby area in Masjid. Due to someone's guidance, i somehow reached KAISER ELECTRONICS which is an authorised Karbonn service centre.

Here in KAISER ELECTRONICS, SITARAM BUILDING, NEAR PEEKAY WINES, MASJID, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.

ON REACHING KAISER ELECTRONICS, A SENIOR OFFICIAL, STARTED TALKING RUDELY. HE SAID THAT THEY CANNOT PROVIDE UNDER WARRANTY SERVICE TO THE KARBONN MOBILES FROM BANGALORE. HAVING ACKNOWLEDING HIM THE PROBLEMS THAT I AM FACING WITH THE SERVICE CENTRES, HE STARTED SHOUTING. HE SAID THAT I NEED TO RUN TO BANGALORE OR COMPLAIN THE BANGALORE KARBONN SERVICE CENTRE ABOUT THE HANDSET PROBLEM AND TOLD ME TO FILE A COMPLAINT IN THE CONSUMER COURT IF I DARE TO , AND TO LEAVE THEIR SERVICE CENTRE IMMEDIATELY. HE ORDERED ME TO SHUT MY MOUTH AND TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.

THIS WAS THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM KAISER ELECTRONICS, MUMBAI. THE SENIOR OFFICIAL WAS BEHAVING LIKE A LOCAL GOON.

Now, i feel deeply pained and dejected by this incident. i wonder the mistake that i have done by purchasing Karbonn mobile. Ever since i purchased Karbonn A11*, I was happy that i could get a smart phone at a much cheaper price.

But now, owing to lack of Under Warranty service and due to the rude behaviour from the Karbonn service centre , i am feeling helpless.

I need someone to help me or else i may lose faith in Karbonn brand for good. I hope that my problems would be taken care of.

Kindly revert back to me at the earliest with a proper solution, since my warraty period is yet to be over. My contact details are as follows:

GIRISH.S.NAIR

GIRISH NAIR
Rakesh kumar sethy

Sep 14, 2015

karbonn mobile A100

sir, i am Rakesh kumar sethy .my karbonn mobile A100 model have been take 80 days above.but when i got my phone 9/09/15 i will check that phone is not working properly.when i am going to service center they are not listen my problem and also do not receive my phone and tell me we are not take karbonn company phone.when i receive or calling some one it is automatically restart and hanged.
Now tell me what should i do.please contact me 9692236246 and tell me immediately sir.
Rakesh kumar sethy

Sep 8, 2015

karbonn mobile A100

i have not got my phone still 80 days above.RAJESH KU SETHY_A100_911345305380526.please check sir and call me.what is the actual problem.
chintu kumar Sinha

Aug 31, 2015

Against Karbon Mobile

I purchased my karbonn titanium S10 mobile, and its IMEI 91209903042765, IMEI 91209903092760 also here is a Display Blinking problem occurs in my phone I was submitted my mobile at service center "KGN Mobile Centre "Modi complex,opp Dr T. Mishra on 14/07/2015 my phone complaint job sheet number is KJASPJH044715KR5614 .The service center of that company said me mobile will receive with in 10 days After 10 days service center also said with in 10 days , But that problem were not solved. We also speak with the service center toll free number they were give same answer that part is not available or with 10 days,after 10 days care also said 10 days So i have requested to Indian Consumer Complaints Forum to solve my problem
mugdha kumbhare

Aug 30, 2015

karbonn phone - charging problem

I had purchased my phone 6 months back . It is a karbonn titanium octane plus. Its imei no. Is - 911352900370837
.and it has been giving charging problems since the past 4 months . I Had submitted the phone in the authorized service centre - shri sai telecom n laptops on the 13th of June in Pune. I call the customer care people regularly and everytime they ignore my complaints telling me to wait for 10 days more. 3 months have been passed in this easy and my phone is off and unrepaired . My warranty period will get over this way . my emails to the company everyday go unnoticed. This irresponsible behavior of the karbonn company has caused a lot of trouble for me. Please do look into the matter.thank you.
pankajnidhi

Aug 5, 2015

Karbonn S10 not repair

Dear Karbonn Team,

I purchased a Karbonn Titanium S10 mobile phone from CROMA SAKET vide Invoice no.SLF02A042020073681 dated 27-11-2014. This is under warranty. There is a problem of handset Touch Broken ,Estimate amount of touch 1650/-Rs.
but the Karbonn service centre team unable repair the phone.
Shine Communication C-1350, Bank Road, Tigri, New Delhi- 110062 (contact no. 011-29965889 and 9958944431) which is authorized service centre of Karbonn. After 15Days service centre people is not providing time line . please help & provide the solution ASAP.

Pankaj Sharma
pankaj0000094@yahoo.in
tanya khan

Jul 28, 2015

battery issue

i m having karbonn and its battery is in fault condition from the date of 20 november 2014 . I bought s20 and they changed the battery on request within 1 month 10 days and stil its not working. when i again went for replacement on 07.05.14 they are saying that your battery is return of with in 30 days. but still 10 more days are over due so please reward back in my mail and contact no

tanya.education29@gmail.com
contact no
+918800142531

shopclues.com - Worst service, fraud site
    I had order one item but these people dispatched to wrong...
    Hero motocorp karizma zmr - Aulty bike continue stop when driving
    Dear Sir, I have purchased Hero karizma ZMR from Rydex...
    reliance reconnect - Reliance Digital
    Dear Sneha Gajul, Your complaint has been registered...
    Idea - RE: INTERNET DATA LOSS
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...
    Roadside shop - OCCUPYING IN FRONT OF BUILDING AND ROAD
    The place is Gandhi road ,velacheri ,chennai infront of...
    forgot roll number of rrb je exam - loss my roll no of je cen 02/2014
    respected sir i loss my roll no je 02/2014 and loss...
    IFB - No customer support for Demo and installation
    Hi, The big brand IFB does not provide after sale...
    idea cellular - RE: Low network
    Dear Customer, We understand your concern and regret...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - not able to fill online application form
    I wanted to get a duplicate copy of driving license for...
    HDFC Bank - AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR JAN2016,DEC 2015,NOV 2015
    My Name Parvathi Maheswari T (Account No : 05741610010407...