karbonn mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about karbonn mobile

kripakaran4693

May 31, 2016

LOudspeaker not working and network problem in dual sim mobile

Complaints:
1. Loudspeaker is not working
2. Network problem in both the SIM

We gave our mobile on 19th May 2016. But still now no response from the service center . Service center details
Trident Technology , Kodambakkam.

Complaint # : 539

Kripakaran

sabarish.av

May 11, 2016

karbonn a 104 black mobile not working within warranty period

i have not got any favorable response. I had purchased a karbonn a104 black mobile through amazaon on 15/7/2015. There were multiple issues within 2 months itself. Battery was not getting charged properly . I gave it for repair in a service center named RIDHAM in mavoor road kozhikode kerala .. this is an authorized service center of karbonn as per the warranty card received along with the packet. after 2 months of waiting and multiple follow ups we got the mobile back on 24/11/2015. now again the same issue is recurring. We spoke to the call center . they have asked to send an email. i send 2 emails but till now nobody has called me or send any email. I want either a new handset or please retun the entire money back. If you donot respond back in 1 week., i'll be forced to go and file a lawsuit against you in the consumer court in kerala.
gaurav9122

Apr 18, 2016

Service Center for repairs

Karbonn Mobiles — Karbonn titanium

I had submitted my karbonn phone in Service Center for repairs and maintenance in 03-03-2016 but they are not solve my mobile problem so i taken my phone by service center so they are not provide my mobile phone and i had contacted then they told me every day after 45 days you call us . so i am very irritated so please provide my head phone.

For any clarification, please contact me at +91- 7870223571
ASP CORD KJASB1060
NAME OF SERVICE : SAI TRADERS .
*My JobSheet No. - KJASPB1060316KR6158
IMEI NO-- 911447551803578
PLESE SEND MY PHONE
GAURAV KUMAR
Ameerali

Apr 16, 2016

I didn't got my mobile

Imei 911464700387729 , job sheet no kjaspto24216kr1947 , pls i want my mobile , thar Chennai manager no response , very worst ,
sachi

Mar 13, 2016

karbonn A12 plush battery change

I used karbonn A12 plush. now my mobile battery is not working and battery is not available in market .so i can not buy it .

S DAS ADHIKARY
MOB 9255399049
email id : sachi.iocl@gmail.com.
PANIPAT -132103
HARYANA

A 19 karbonn mobile auto display off broblem

A 19 Karbonn Mobile ( My Mobile Is working but Mobile Display Not Show ) Every day Auto Disply Off Problem & Mobile reset Phone on & screen display show

A 19 karbonn mobile auto switch of every day

A 19 karbonn mobile
A 19 Karbonn Mobile Every day Auto Switch Off Problem Please Solved My

Neeraj Sharma jaipur

A 19 karbonn mobile

A 19 Karbonn Mobile Every Auto Switch Off Problem Please Solved My

Neeraj Sharma jaipur

Jan 29, 2016

Too much time in service

Verry verry bed service and service time is too much time all more than a month done but company say wait 10 warking days all wasy say 10 working days but i cant recive my cell phone
i subbmit my phone on 31 december 2015 and till date statues is phone is under service how they have no resion

my job sheet no is
kjasprj2781215kr247
Imei no 911352900534499
KIRPA RAM

Jan 27, 2016

Regarding the Karbonn care centre

I Kirpa Ram having Karbonn titanium S5Plus with imei no 911309355471833. It was having a problem of not detecting 2nd sim. The Karbonn care at Sirsa "Service Zone" told me that 2nd sim tray will have to be changed and charges for this will be 550rs. I told them to change but actually sim tray was not damaged. But after changing the sim tray the problem was as it is.Then they said to change the mother board of this handset for the cost of 2500rs .But they created a new problem .They damaged my rear camera. When I told this to them they said that we do not know about the camera.They also refused to provide me the job sheet of this handset as they said that it was out of warranty handset . Later I repaired that handset outside from another mechanic without changing the mother board.So never visit the karbonn care centres as they have untrained mechanics.
RAMASAMY NANJAPPAN

Jan 25, 2016

KARBON AURA (GOLD) SERVICE

I have purchased a Karbonn Auro (Gold) IMEI 911447800128580 in M/S Poorvika Mobiles, Brookfield
show room at Coimbatore city , Tamil Nadu on 1.10.2015.
After the usage of the phone about one month there were some minor problems.
Accordingly as per the direction of the supplier M/S Poorvika mobiles I contacted M/S UNITED TELE LINKS LTD
No 513, Ist street, Gandhipuram , coimbatore , TN who is your authorised service centre and handed over
the Mobile device for service on 7.12.2015 vide their job sheet number T980J5784/7.12.2015.
And they said within a fifteen days the Mobile device will be delivered in good condition.
But they didn't do so far till date 26.1.2016.
The Job card numbers given by your coimbatore service centre is T 980J5784, 5916 and 6015
communication phone numbers are : 0422 4383828.
Also spoke to Chennai service support Mrs.Lalitha - 044 43999970. Made so many phone calls to both.

Now after a laps of 60 days they have not yet return back the device duly serviced and they are telling me
the device has been sent to chennai on 3 occasions for replacement of spares. The delay is on the part
of the branch office at chennai.

So want of the Mobile device I am put into hardship in day to communications etc..

Being a standard company cheating a customer in such a way is not appreciable. kindly see that the device is return to me
early otherwise i will be constrained to take leagal action against your company.

Your early reply is appreciable.

Rgds
N.RAMASAMY
Mobile: 8883533993
Coimbatore.
patel ms

Jan 7, 2016

karbonn titanium octane plus mobile not working

I purchase carbonn titainium octain plus white from snap deal
invoice no : BE37CF/14-15/94193
invoice date: 12 Oct 2014
order no: 3136335916
Mobile SN: KTOOTP09140007926
IMEI: 1 911352900278576
2 911352900278584
Sir my mobile not working in all software when click on software "unfortunately whatsapp is stopped" this type note shown on display at all types software when click on all software.
I am going carbon care vapi but care not support me .

Phone mart vapi

Mail : maheshpatel75@gmail.com
prasadvadapalli

Jan 4, 2016

invoice

Hi, I have ks201 mobile..i have no invoice in the inbox. Now what should i do??? Please help me plz the mobile invoice.. My contact Number : 9573633745.. My Mobile Imei 1: 911436901813414
ime 2: 911436901813422....
prasadvadapalli

Jan 4, 2016

karbon titanium s201 mobile invoice

munjeru(viil),bhogapuram(mandal),vizianagaram,andhr pradesh,pin-535216
Utthaman

Dec 31, 2015

Battery problem

Hi, I have purchased K71 mobile.. After one week itself battery having problem.. After i went to service centre, they are saying like this model battery we dont have stock.. we will call after 25 days then only we receive the battery.. Now what should i do??? Please help me to replace the battery immediately.. My contact Number : 9884944840.. My Mobile Imei 911461652056401
911461652056419..
gunjesh bhatia

Dec 27, 2015

Mobile service complaint

sir
I am purchase a karbonn mobile(s15) on 24 june 2015. i am face problam this mobile purchase three month after . i am give this mobile one month ago in service center for repairing. my job no. KJASPRJ2361115KR3270, and job sheet date 24/11/2015. your service center give my mobile one month after 26/12/2015. but i am fase same problam this set. my set problam missing network and battery back up problam.but no repaire this mobile. IMEI NO. 911434250660882

THANKS & REGARDS

dhaval.shrimali

Dec 24, 2015

poor services

HELLO,

I HAVE SUBMITTED KARBONN SPARKLE 5 AT ABHISHEK TECHNOLOGY,UNDER WARRANTY FOR PHONE DEAD/ NO POWER ISSUE. THE SUBMITTED DATE IS 19/10/2015 BUT TILL DATE THE SERVICE CENTER NOT RESPONDING EVEN NOT PROVIDED ANY SOLUTION,

EVERY TIME THEY ARE BLIND AND MISBEHAVE. AFTER TWO MONTHS OF ISSUING THE SERVICE REQUEST YOU PEOPLE NOT ABLE TO REPAIR THE DEVICE NOR RESPOND PROPERLY.

REQUESTED YOU TO PLEASE RESOLVED THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY. YOUR PROMPT RESPOND IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THE SERVICE REQUEST NO. IS :- KJASPGT1881015KR3748, Abhisek technology, Ahmedabad

THANKS,
DHAVAL SHRIMALI
AHMEDABAD
Pooh jain

Oct 24, 2015

improper working

i bought a karbonn a19 cell phone on 12 oct 2014 from a nearby shop. i was happy with this phone bt aftr some moths it started working improper. its loudspeaker n microphones got damaged and aftr smtym the power button also troubleshoot a problem to me. then i gave my phone to service centre to look after it on 10 sep 2015 but i think it was the big mistake of mine still i dnt get my phone back. whenever i asked to service centre they said your phone has techniqal problems n the spare parts of ur phone are not found so it will take more time. it is me who know how much problem m facing only just because of their poor service. i want my cell back but they are justlike irresponsible people. if u dnt have spare parts then y r u made cell phones??
i m very disappointed with it plz help me.
Kibria Ansary

Oct 23, 2015

lcd problem

Display te light asche na apdown marche !
service centre a gele tara thik vabe help korche na ulte bolche mobile service korte parbo na ja parben kore niben !
mobile to taka dia kinechi ! jibone karbonn mobile kinbo na 2 month holo new mobile !
upendrakumarmahto

Oct 19, 2015

Not given to update facility for lolipop ssoftware on Karbonn titanium octane

I have purchased to use Karbonn titanium octane before read its features . I think that different mobile companies have arranged to upgrade latest version software like lolipop software on its phones but
Karbonn company has issued to upgrade facility for some of its particular model.
Therefore , I want to upgrade facility for lolipop software on my phone having build no. TBW978124_9407_V019199
anil gaikar

Oct 14, 2015

tequnical problem

my karbonn titanium s1 plus mobile Whenever i calling to another , i cant on loud speaker & cant cut call, can you please solve this.
peeyush9887779712

Oct 13, 2015

karbonn

fake company seriously...I have submitted my Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus to the Service Center at talwandi sheela choudry road,kota,rajasthan , they have told me that they have sent my phone to Karbonn head office at delhi ,
I bought KARBONN Titanium Octane Plus in 4 nov 2014 BY SNAP DEAL and Karbonn Phone has given PROBLEM IN JUST six MONTHS , it means that KARBONN GIVEN ME DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS as Well as SnapDeal has delivered me defective product I am very frustrated about their service I have submitted my phone on 11 aug 2015 , It has 62 Days have been past and till I am not getting proper response from their side as well as From Service Center, I will be one of the DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS OF KARBONN PRODUCTS, and I will not buy KARBONN product any more....
TARUN925

Oct 3, 2015

SPEAKER AND ON/OFF BUTTON

MY HANDSET KARBON TITANIUM OCTANE PLUS IS AN WARRANTY PERIOD. IT HAVE SOME PROBLEM BUT SEVICE CENTRE SAYS COMPANY DELEY YOUR PHONE COMPANY SAYS SIR I ACCEPT YOUR COMPLAINT YOUR HANDSET WILL BE HANDOVER WITHIN 5 DAYS. MY HANDSET DEPOSIT IN SERVICE CENTRE ON 14 SEP 2015. COMPANY SERVICE CENTRE HAS NOT SPEAKER BUTTON ALL PARTS IS ONLY ON DEMAND.
Yugendra

Sep 30, 2015

No after warranty service by karbonn mobile

I bought my mobile in Dec 2013 for Rs. 10,000/- in Sangvi, Pune, Maharashtra.
Recently on 21st July 2015 my mobile got water problem, approx 2-3 mL water went inside as I accidentally kept my mobile near spilled water on my table. Just in 2 min display went off. I immediately dried all parts(battery, SIM card, memory card and handset) under ceiling fan's air but no luck.
I got no display ON even after 24hrs.
So I went to Karbonn authorized service center in Pimpri camp, Pune with good hopes and Paid Rs. 150/- for mobile check up.
Details:
VISION TECH ENTERPRISES
Jobsheet No. KJASPMH458675KR7838
ASP CODE: KJASPMH458
DATE: 2015-06-22
IMEI/ESN1: 911309354057112
IMEI/ESN2: 911309354557111
WARRANTY STATUS: OW

Since then there is no satisfactory work done yet. Even customer care is cheap. I'm trying since 18/09/2015, but there is same lame reply. They are only paid to tell pure lies I guess.

I would like to file a complaint against karbonn and want to appeal in court for my loss.

Yugendra Patil

Aircel - Ambiguity in data pack usage
    I am an aircel prepaid customer. On 23rd May I purchased a...
    BARA HINDURAO HOSPITAL - mismanagement of opd registration counter
    I was visited on 25 May 2016 in hindu Rao Hospital New...
    TSSPDCL - Power Failures
    We have excessive power failures in Prasanth...
    simplilearn - Fraud on Refund
    Hi all, I enrolled in Tableau course.I raise the ticket...
    SSC - Request of change of examination center
    Dear Sir/Ma'am My old exam center is...
    snapdeal.com - undelivered package form my address
    undelivered package form my address Dear snapdeal main...
    Star Plus - dehleez
    Dehleez do not repeats even once in the day. It's so...
    Bihar Board - Sanskrit
    Sir mera Sanskrit ko phir se recheck Kate. Matric...
    CBSE - Re-totaling of Marks.
    I appeared the XII Commerce CBSE examination 2016.The...