karbonn mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about karbonn mobile

Pradeep Chauhan 010

Jun 9, 2015

Request to get a new handset soon

I have purchased a Karbonn titanium S201 dazzle on 10th May 2015 from reliance retail limited. Phone has given problem in just twenty days. I’m fed up with this faulty piece. I saw that 3 or 4 times phone were switch off automatically and when i restart the phone it shows a black line. It means that karbonn given me a defective product.

I request you to kindly take a note of all the issues and provide a new handset to me or refund my money.

Hope to see my problem resolved ASAP.
sukla chowdhury

May 21, 2015

poor service provided by the service centre

hi all,
I had purchased a karbonn mobile model number a52plus via flipkart on dated 31st october2014
however within 5 months of warranty period,the battery went bad and I submitted it to an authorized service centre within the city
they assured me to repalace the battery within a fortnight's time but it has been more the 50 days that I have not received any updates regarding the same,..the worst part of it that the customer care number does not connect any hour of the day...
I m in a fix and do not know what needs to be done....its pathetic for a consumer to be treated rather harassed so poorly...
is this the service that a recognized company provides to a general user...??mailing across to them is futile...
karbonn really sucks...one of greatest blunder was to buy such a handset of such a poor company...

sukla dutta chowdhury
sakthi velan.c

May 15, 2015

karbonn titanium octane plus restrat problem.........

I have submitted my Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus to the Service Center at T-NAGAR CHENNAI , they have told me that they have sent my phone to Karbonn head office at delhi ,
I bought KARBONN Titanium Octane Plus in 23 october 2015 BY SNAP DEAL and Karbonn Phone has given PROBLEM IN JUST TWO MONTHS , it means that KARBONN GIVEN ME DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS as Well as SnapDeal has delivered me defective product I am very frustrated about their service I have submitted my phone on 25 March 2015 , It has 25 Days have been past and till I am not getting proper response from their side as well as From Service Center, I will be one of the DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS OF KARBONN PRODUCTS, and I will not buy KARBONN product any more...........
shah.heena146@gmail.com

May 3, 2015

Bad experience with karbonn service centre and request to get a new handset soon

I purchased Karbonn KC 540 mobile on11th May 2014 from a dealer named Alankar Electronics in Dombivli. It will be a year I purchased this mobile and I’m fed up with this faulty piece.

· This piece had many issues.
· It has been to service center for 3-4 times in 9 months (15-20 day approx. each time) before we submitted the handset to service center on this occasion on 26th February 2015.
· Since then the handset is moving to & fro from the company to service center with no solution.
· Service center informed us about their decision for DOA and hence we submitted the mobile box to the service center on 22nd April 2015
· On 23rd April 2015service center again called us back saying that company won't replace the handset and they will repair it and give us.

I request you to kindly take a note of all the issues and inconveniences caused to me in last 1 year and issue me a new handset with no problem.

Hope to see my problem resolved ASAP.

Also pls note, I was not able to attach the scan copy of bill & service center report on the consumer complaint site and hence sent it to them in the mail.

hope to get my issue resolve soon!

Hitesh Jain
9930242072
kundan0705

Apr 30, 2015

regarding ear buds

I had given ear buds which was in under warranty on twenty third march but yet I havn't got my product back to me. whenever I call to customer care they used to say that your problem will get resolved in coming next ten days. I m obssesed of hearing such words. now , I dont want to use karbonn products . take your smartphone back to you and refund my money to me. and also tell me how can I just report F.I.R against karbonn mobile company
rameezraza218

Apr 14, 2015

Karbonn Octane plus

I have purchased a Karbonn Octane Plus on 8th December 2014 from Ebay. Upon receiving this phone i realised that the phone does not charge properly and a due complaint was registered post which i was directed to contact the service centre (Shankla Telecom). The phone was handed over to the said service station on 24th December 2014. Till March 17th 2015, there was no status update on my phone and i was forced to speak with Mr. Yatin who apparently is the ASM of Haryana region. As per Mr. Yatin, the phone can not be repaired and hence only a DO can be provided to me. I was also informed that using this DO i could approach Ebay to get a new handset. However on checking with eBay, i was told by eBay that a replacement handset on a DO can only be provided within a month of purchase. As you can note from the dates it is been more than 5 months now. Till date i have neither received any communication from your authorised service centre of your ASM.
I would request you to kindly provide a new handset to me or refund my money.

Rameez Raza.
sumitkcj

Apr 7, 2015

sumit

Dear Sir / Madam, I've Karbonn Titanium S9 (White) my karbone S9 mobile not proper working & automatic on - off problem. I am facing this problem from last 4 days.so please its a request to u solve my problem as soon as possible My. Name is Sumit and my number is 9990099024
jaks.2008

Apr 4, 2015

Karbonn Mobile

Karbonn's S3 Titanium Phone purchased in Oct '14
Display problem faced within 4 months of purchase and matter reported to Karbonn service centre on 17-Feb at Noida Anuragni Electronics ( Authorised Karbonn Service Centre ) against jobsheet no. KJASPUP422215L6839. Also submitted the device with them.
Till today (More than 6 weeks after submission), I have not received any intimation from them regarding date of delivery. After every mail/call to their customer care centre, I'm told to wait another 7-10 days but after the said period is over, I hear the same thing again. This has been going on in loops for past 6 weeks and I feel like I have been mentally as well as financially been harassed for their incompetence.

- Nurul Khan
P: +91-8802375351
abhik_sarkar

Apr 2, 2015

Irresponsible behaviour of Karbonn Customer Care

Just now one person from Karbonn customer care called me. He asked me to go to the service centre. Several times I have mentioned over phone and email that service centre people are not receiving calls. Even I visited a service centre named Globel at Mqrathahalli road and they refused to provide service.
That peoson was adamant and suggesting me to visit the service centre once again in person. Everyone has value for their time. I have request him to arrange a call between service centre and me. But he refused to do so. My question is there any guarantee that this time this service centre won't refuse to provide service. Especially when they are not receiving call.
Finally the call got disconnected or he disconnected it. But no one called me again.
This is the kind of service I am getting. Please help me.
abhik_sarkar

Mar 30, 2015

No After Sales Service

I have purchased Karbonn mobile around 7 months back. Below are the details of my mobile.

Model : Karbonn titanium S2 plus
EMIE no: 911311402077308
911311402077316
Current location: Bangalore
Purchased through: eBay
Purchased from:Delhi
Problem: sound quality

I have very bad experience with Karbonn service centre. I called to Globel mobile which is a service center of Karbonn and it is in Marathahalli. A lady asked me to go there. I went there in the morning. She checked and said that as it was purchased in online from Delhi, so can’t do anything. I told her that she could tell me over phone and it was an unnecessary harrasment for me. She gave me a number and asked me to go to domlur. When I told her that she shoud have not wasted my time in this way. She told this is the general practice and I am the first customer who is complaining about is. This domlur number is unanswered. I checked those numbers from your site as well.
The worst thing is karbonn customer care number is not reachable.

I send an email to customer care. They replied mentioning the ph numbers and address of service centers. I reverted back to them and told that numbers are not reachable. Also, requested them to call me back. I did not get any reply in 24 hours. I send a reminder email twice. Surprisingly they send me the same email again.

I demand an early solution to this problem.

Abhik Sarkar
+919620215660
abhikcob@gmail.com
asmi.aasma

Mar 23, 2015

phone not received

I have given the handset for repair on 12th Feb till date i have not received and there is no response from ASM and the Karbonn people.

This is really painful that no one is responding to my calls or emails.

Asma
Md Inamul Haque

Mar 3, 2015

A One Fruad Company karbonn

Karboo wale chor hai aur sath mein service center wale bhi chor hai ,

Respected Sir.
I had submitted in 17/01/15 my Karbonn Mobile S25 Job Sheet No. Kajasptn 008115k626

For service at Vellore TN to Display problem.

They promised me to get it after one week , but today it in 03/03/15 and I didn’t received it ,

My contect No 09894421178
Paltu Das

Feb 23, 2015

replacement of handset under warranty

Dear executives,

I purchased Titanium S2 Plus IMEI 911311402322662 & 911311402322670 through online in the month of Jul 14. The mobile worked few months well. In the month of Nov 2014 the problem started. ie. whenever I use internet it would automatically turn off or hang. Therefore I took the handset to Karbonn authorized service centre (Shrishti Services, No 72/1, Airport Road, Domlur, Bangalore). After a week, on enquiry, I was told that my handset needs to be sent to Delhi for repairs. I said OK. After a month I got the handset back, it worked well again for 2-3 days thereafter the same problem started ie. whenever trying to access internet it is hanging up and also automatically shutting down. I think there is a serious problem in the set which your renowned service centres also not aware. Therefore may I request you to replace my handset with a new one. My contact No is 9620182856. Please do the needful at the earliest.

Captain Poltu Das
mkumar1582

Feb 18, 2015

Mobile not received till date

R/sir,

Sub:- Regarding Defective Product -No Replacement/Repair.

Problem not solve till date.

I purchased a Karbonn Titanium S9 mobile phone from FLIPKART vide order no. OD40317077193 dtd 17-03-2014. This is under warranty. There is a problem of blank display in handset from December 2014 but the Karbonn service centre team is not replacing/repair the phone. I purchased the phone in rupees 9500-00. I give the phone on 15-12-2014 at Shine Communication C-1350, Bank Road, Tigri, New Delhi- 110062 (contact no. 011-29965889 and 9958944431) which is authorized service center of Karbonn. After 2 MONTHS service center people is not providing time line and mobile not received till date. My 2 months already gone which is a very long period, please help me at urgent base due to i have posted to north east region. I am working in Border Security Force. I am going to Meghalaya on next few days (depending on my department due to I already posted to North East region).

2. Sir, I also intimate to National Consumer Helpline on 11th Feb 2015 and 16th Feb 2015 through online (www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in) but no any positive response till today. My docket no. is the following:-

Docket no. 584708211715 which is created on 11/02/2015 12:15:36 PM
Docket no. 584708270015 which is created on 16/02/2015 11:19:24 PM

3. I'm quite nervous. Please remove me from this trouble.

4. It is therefore requested that, please look into the matter personally and take action in this regard at urgently.

Mukesh Kumar

Purchase from FLIPKART
vide order no. OD40317077193 dtd 17-03-2014
RGGarg

Feb 8, 2015

Handset not returned by Karbonn People!

Job Sheet No. 41214K9253. We had given our faulty Karbonn Mobile , IMEI No. 911311400269402 on 28th Dec 2014 to your authorized dervice center in Sector 22 Chandigarh.

But where is the phone? Your service center is not aware and nor your customer care call centers. This is service you provide? A bad phone and a bad service on top of it?

Need details on this at rgg.chd@gmail.com
rameshjr

Dec 28, 2014

Hand set not returned yet

I had given my Handset for repair but still not received, they keep saying the spare part is yet to be received from Bangalore. First they do not respond , do not pick the phone or it is busy. They don't even respond properly on phone.

Karbonn Service is pathetic and worst. We should never go for such companies.
dinesh..

Dec 23, 2014

hand set not received

i was given my handset karbonn mobile a-90 for mice repairing under warranty to nearest service station on dt 11/11/2014, but till dated i am not receive my handset. i regulary get in touch with toll free no., they said we despatch it on dt.22/11/2014, and after that no respond by local service centre or toll free.
mukesh.goyal50@yahoo.in

Dec 17, 2014

CHANGE MY ORIGINAL MOBILE,DO FROD

I have given my Karbonn mb for repair which is in under warranty period in Karbonn service center JK ENTERPRISE Bapunagar Ahmedabad Gujrat.this service center authorized person is Chintan. They give my mobile after 2 month and say now there have no any problem new Mother board is change.Now there have no any problem.at giveing time of mobile that person not checked my mobile and say now not have any problem.when we check at home my whole mb is change.mother board is second hand because in which have unwanted game,application and contact no.and my EMI,Serial label is remove from my original no and put on another second person mb.this person(Chintan) and this agency(JK ENTERPRISE)is total frod.when we want my original mb he not return my original mobile.and not give any time to repair this....THIS PERSON(CHINTAN) AND THIS AGENCY (JK ENTERPRISE BAPUNAGAR AHMEDABAD GUJRAT) IS TOTAL FROD.
shibin.d

Dec 2, 2014

no replacement for warrantied tab for 2 years

I have brought a karbon tab9 from a karbon dealer in trivandrum kerala and with in few months its dead, i have given it to nearest karbon care service centre on date 12/06/2013 (karbon care mass tower, opp. sub jail, attakulangara manacaudp.o tvm,kerala,india KSP CODE:KUASPKR038L536) till now iam getting no response from them they are keep telling it will be replaced because its on warranty,sometimes the customer care number is switched off is this the reputation of a well known company awaiting your earliest action.
(tab9 imei 91012604376)
Sangeetha91

Nov 23, 2014

Mobile Battery Non- Replacement

i m having karbonn and its battery is in fault condition from the date of purchase. I bought it on 6.6.14 in poorvika and they changed the battery on request within 1 month and stil its not working. when i again went for replacement on 22.11.14 they are saying that your warranty period of 6 months is over but stil 15 more days are remaining which they are neglecting.

Toomuch bad experience with Karbonn

Hi All,

I request to all of you please don't buy Karbonn handset as too pathetic services of Vodafone. If you purchase Karbonn you will waste your money and not get handset benefit because afetr 2 to 3 months handset giving too much problems and submit it to service center then service center will not give proprer rsponce so please read my comments and share to all of them whose thinking to buy Karbonn.

My Case History:

I bought Karbonn A9* but after 3 months it giving to much problems and post that i submitted to service center but till date(4 Months) I'm not getting my handset and both service center and customer support not ginving me proper resolution.

if you wants more details about karbonn feel free and call me on Mob No: 9890752451.

Nilesh Nimbalkar

Oct 6 (6 days ago)

Oct 7 (5 days ago)

Can anybody reply me.

Nilesh N

support@karbonnmobiles.com Oct 8 (4 days ago)
complaint is being handled with top priority and we will close the complaint ...

1:59 PM (5 hours ago)

7:13 PM (24 minutes ago)

yet not provide.

Aside Faiaz Shaik: Need your help to get resolve this complaint.

Oct 12, 2014

Pathetic services of Karbonn plz don't buy

Since 4 months I'm not getting any resolution from you, this is very
fruststing to me as no one give proper responce for my complaint, so
request you to please look into this matter to get replacement of
handset.

Oct 6 (6 days ago)

Oct 7 (5 days ago)

Can anybody reply me.

Nilesh N

support@karbonnmobiles.com Oct 8 (4 days ago)

1:59 PM (5 hours ago)

7:13 PM (20 minutes ago)

yet not provide.

Aside Faiaz Shaik: Need your help to get resolve this complaint.

swapnil144

Oct 8, 2014

Third class service from Karbonn for Titanium S1

Dear team,

I have purchased a Karbonn Titanium S1 mobile on 18/09/2013.

Within few days it started malfunctioning. Battery was worked properly only for 4 months. But I was not in condition to give it for servicing.
And when it completed 6 months, they have denied to accept the battery, as battery warranty is for 6 months only.

Post that I was facing issue with touch-pad. For which, phone was with service centre for more than 2 months.
Now again I am facing multiple issues & given it to service centre on 25/07/2014. Its more than two months, till the date, phone is with service centre only.

Few days back, I got update that phone is ready. when I asked whether they have confirmed the phone is working fine or not, they are not sure & asking more time.
Warranty is over when phone is with service centre. In the last 1 year, about 5-6 months, it was with service centre only.

Even when I asked for extended warranty or refund, they are not accepting. They are also not sharing escalation matrix.

From past two months, I have to spent time in front of computer for trading as phone is with service centre.
arvinddongre

Sep 19, 2014

Trace my phone pls

had lost My karbonn a1+black Mobile on 15th august 2014 at around 4:45 pm in dighi hills pune 411015
Dear respected Sir/Madam,

I am arvind dongre Please recovery my lost
mobile phone on 15th august 2014. Please help me in finding out
mobile. Details are as follows:

Name: arvind dongre
Address: army institute of technology dighi hills pune 411015 Phone model: karbonn a1+ black color
Make: karbonn
Last used No.: 9823732397 E-mail for communication: [email]arvinddongre4330@gmail.com
Missed date: 15th august 2014
M_IMEI No.1: 911322450491846
S_IMEI :

15-3-2013, 08:45 PM

Trace my phone pls

279882 - scholership not recieved due to rejected for PFMS
    Dear sir am Mayank Kumar My reg No.- 10107020000047 Mob...
    q net - Try to fraud us now
    hello ...the co. Qnet Persons Try to CHeat us Now ..3...
    India shopping mart.com - non submission of product
    indiashoppingmarts.com is doing fraudulent activity, by...
    SBI Credit Card - online transaction is blocked
    My SBI credit card is blocked in online transaction ......
    nitin Palan - incoming outgoing calls
    Dear sir Am having idea number, from last 15 days even...
    electriccity - two phase not working
    sir, hamare pass three phase electriccity conection...
    micromax c2000 black - refund phone
    I have to refund my mobile because it have lots of faults...
    CEO Delhi - voter id not recieved
    i had applied for voter id 2.3.2015.still i have not...
    INB AVENUE PVT. LIMITED - DEBIT OF AMOUNT OF RS. 140
    An amount of Rs. 140 against reference no. ...
    Maruti suzuki - Executives cheating
    I feel sorry for joining in Maruti family. I was actually...