karbonn mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about karbonn mobile

asmi.aasma

Mar 23, 2015

phone not received

I have given the handset for repair on 12th Feb till date i have not received and there is no response from ASM and the Karbonn people.

This is really painful that no one is responding to my calls or emails.

Asma
Md Inamul Haque

Mar 3, 2015

A One Fruad Company karbonn

Karboo wale chor hai aur sath mein service center wale bhi chor hai ,

Respected Sir.
I had submitted in 17/01/15 my Karbonn Mobile S25 Job Sheet No. Kajasptn 008115k626

For service at Vellore TN to Display problem.

They promised me to get it after one week , but today it in 03/03/15 and I didn’t received it ,

My contect No 09894421178
Paltu Das

Feb 23, 2015

replacement of handset under warranty

Dear executives,

I purchased Titanium S2 Plus IMEI 911311402322662 & 911311402322670 through online in the month of Jul 14. The mobile worked few months well. In the month of Nov 2014 the problem started. ie. whenever I use internet it would automatically turn off or hang. Therefore I took the handset to Karbonn authorized service centre (Shrishti Services, No 72/1, Airport Road, Domlur, Bangalore). After a week, on enquiry, I was told that my handset needs to be sent to Delhi for repairs. I said OK. After a month I got the handset back, it worked well again for 2-3 days thereafter the same problem started ie. whenever trying to access internet it is hanging up and also automatically shutting down. I think there is a serious problem in the set which your renowned service centres also not aware. Therefore may I request you to replace my handset with a new one. My contact No is 9620182856. Please do the needful at the earliest.

Captain Poltu Das
mkumar1582

Feb 18, 2015

Mobile not received till date

R/sir,

Sub:- Regarding Defective Product -No Replacement/Repair.

Problem not solve till date.

I purchased a Karbonn Titanium S9 mobile phone from FLIPKART vide order no. OD40317077193 dtd 17-03-2014. This is under warranty. There is a problem of blank display in handset from December 2014 but the Karbonn service centre team is not replacing/repair the phone. I purchased the phone in rupees 9500-00. I give the phone on 15-12-2014 at Shine Communication C-1350, Bank Road, Tigri, New Delhi- 110062 (contact no. 011-29965889 and 9958944431) which is authorized service center of Karbonn. After 2 MONTHS service center people is not providing time line and mobile not received till date. My 2 months already gone which is a very long period, please help me at urgent base due to i have posted to north east region. I am working in Border Security Force. I am going to Meghalaya on next few days (depending on my department due to I already posted to North East region).

2. Sir, I also intimate to National Consumer Helpline on 11th Feb 2015 and 16th Feb 2015 through online (www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in) but no any positive response till today. My docket no. is the following:-

Docket no. 584708211715 which is created on 11/02/2015 12:15:36 PM
Docket no. 584708270015 which is created on 16/02/2015 11:19:24 PM

3. I'm quite nervous. Please remove me from this trouble.

4. It is therefore requested that, please look into the matter personally and take action in this regard at urgently.

Mukesh Kumar

Purchase from FLIPKART
vide order no. OD40317077193 dtd 17-03-2014
RGGarg

Feb 8, 2015

Handset not returned by Karbonn People!

Job Sheet No. 41214K9253. We had given our faulty Karbonn Mobile , IMEI No. 911311400269402 on 28th Dec 2014 to your authorized dervice center in Sector 22 Chandigarh.

But where is the phone? Your service center is not aware and nor your customer care call centers. This is service you provide? A bad phone and a bad service on top of it?

Need details on this at rgg.chd@gmail.com
rameshjr

Dec 28, 2014

Hand set not returned yet

I had given my Handset for repair but still not received, they keep saying the spare part is yet to be received from Bangalore. First they do not respond , do not pick the phone or it is busy. They don't even respond properly on phone.

Karbonn Service is pathetic and worst. We should never go for such companies.
dinesh..

Dec 23, 2014

hand set not received

i was given my handset karbonn mobile a-90 for mice repairing under warranty to nearest service station on dt 11/11/2014, but till dated i am not receive my handset. i regulary get in touch with toll free no., they said we despatch it on dt.22/11/2014, and after that no respond by local service centre or toll free.
mukesh.goyal50@yahoo.in

Dec 17, 2014

CHANGE MY ORIGINAL MOBILE,DO FROD

I have given my Karbonn mb for repair which is in under warranty period in Karbonn service center JK ENTERPRISE Bapunagar Ahmedabad Gujrat.this service center authorized person is Chintan. They give my mobile after 2 month and say now there have no any problem new Mother board is change.Now there have no any problem.at giveing time of mobile that person not checked my mobile and say now not have any problem.when we check at home my whole mb is change.mother board is second hand because in which have unwanted game,application and contact no.and my EMI,Serial label is remove from my original no and put on another second person mb.this person(Chintan) and this agency(JK ENTERPRISE)is total frod.when we want my original mb he not return my original mobile.and not give any time to repair this....THIS PERSON(CHINTAN) AND THIS AGENCY (JK ENTERPRISE BAPUNAGAR AHMEDABAD GUJRAT) IS TOTAL FROD.
shibin.d

Dec 2, 2014

no replacement for warrantied tab for 2 years

I have brought a karbon tab9 from a karbon dealer in trivandrum kerala and with in few months its dead, i have given it to nearest karbon care service centre on date 12/06/2013 (karbon care mass tower, opp. sub jail, attakulangara manacaudp.o tvm,kerala,india KSP CODE:KUASPKR038L536) till now iam getting no response from them they are keep telling it will be replaced because its on warranty,sometimes the customer care number is switched off is this the reputation of a well known company awaiting your earliest action.
(tab9 imei 91012604376)
Sangeetha91

Nov 23, 2014

Mobile Battery Non- Replacement

i m having karbonn and its battery is in fault condition from the date of purchase. I bought it on 6.6.14 in poorvika and they changed the battery on request within 1 month and stil its not working. when i again went for replacement on 22.11.14 they are saying that your warranty period of 6 months is over but stil 15 more days are remaining which they are neglecting.

Toomuch bad experience with Karbonn

Hi All,

I request to all of you please don't buy Karbonn handset as too pathetic services of Vodafone. If you purchase Karbonn you will waste your money and not get handset benefit because afetr 2 to 3 months handset giving too much problems and submit it to service center then service center will not give proprer rsponce so please read my comments and share to all of them whose thinking to buy Karbonn.

My Case History:

I bought Karbonn A9* but after 3 months it giving to much problems and post that i submitted to service center but till date(4 Months) I'm not getting my handset and both service center and customer support not ginving me proper resolution.

if you wants more details about karbonn feel free and call me on Mob No: 9890752451.

Nilesh Nimbalkar

Oct 6 (6 days ago)

Oct 7 (5 days ago)

Can anybody reply me.

Nilesh N

support@karbonnmobiles.com Oct 8 (4 days ago)
complaint is being handled with top priority and we will close the complaint ...

1:59 PM (5 hours ago)

7:13 PM (24 minutes ago)

yet not provide.

Aside Faiaz Shaik: Need your help to get resolve this complaint.

Oct 12, 2014

Pathetic services of Karbonn plz don't buy

Since 4 months I'm not getting any resolution from you, this is very
fruststing to me as no one give proper responce for my complaint, so
request you to please look into this matter to get replacement of
handset.

Oct 6 (6 days ago)

Oct 7 (5 days ago)

Can anybody reply me.

Nilesh N

support@karbonnmobiles.com Oct 8 (4 days ago)

1:59 PM (5 hours ago)

7:13 PM (20 minutes ago)

yet not provide.

Aside Faiaz Shaik: Need your help to get resolve this complaint.

swapnil144

Oct 8, 2014

Third class service from Karbonn for Titanium S1

Dear team,

I have purchased a Karbonn Titanium S1 mobile on 18/09/2013.

Within few days it started malfunctioning. Battery was worked properly only for 4 months. But I was not in condition to give it for servicing.
And when it completed 6 months, they have denied to accept the battery, as battery warranty is for 6 months only.

Post that I was facing issue with touch-pad. For which, phone was with service centre for more than 2 months.
Now again I am facing multiple issues & given it to service centre on 25/07/2014. Its more than two months, till the date, phone is with service centre only.

Few days back, I got update that phone is ready. when I asked whether they have confirmed the phone is working fine or not, they are not sure & asking more time.
Warranty is over when phone is with service centre. In the last 1 year, about 5-6 months, it was with service centre only.

Even when I asked for extended warranty or refund, they are not accepting. They are also not sharing escalation matrix.

From past two months, I have to spent time in front of computer for trading as phone is with service centre.
arvinddongre

Sep 19, 2014

Trace my phone pls

had lost My karbonn a1+black Mobile on 15th august 2014 at around 4:45 pm in dighi hills pune 411015
Dear respected Sir/Madam,

I am arvind dongre Please recovery my lost
mobile phone on 15th august 2014. Please help me in finding out
mobile. Details are as follows:

Name: arvind dongre
Address: army institute of technology dighi hills pune 411015 Phone model: karbonn a1+ black color
Make: karbonn
Last used No.: 9823732397 E-mail for communication: [email]arvinddongre4330@gmail.com
Missed date: 15th august 2014
M_IMEI No.1: 911322450491846
S_IMEI :

15-3-2013, 08:45 PM

Trace my phone pls
koshtad

Sep 6, 2014

A40 cell phone & the service

Subject Service center are not providing deo letter
City. jabalpur
This is to inform you reg. the A40 hand set which i purchased some days brfore like on 23 of aug 2014 after 3days there is problem starting related to touch & mic when i went to the service center they give me another service center , just becuse they told me they dont have this model on there system but after that when i went to the second service center they again told me they dont have this hand set upgration on there own system after long dicusion when i asked that where this hend set will repair they directoly give me the number of one of the service center head who was out of the city when i called to the Lady she told me she is out of city & if you have issue on mobile you have to give me emi number so they will upgrate there own system but before that she can not help me after that there was one authorised person his name was narendra he told me please give me your mobile so they will upgrate on the system with outaking job seet the service center is situated in nepiar town & the authorised lady name was miss kanika now tell me what can i do should i through my cell phone or you can provide me the solution I also can twite every thing but i belive on guest care so please give me feed back
arvind11mca

Aug 21, 2014

Service of the mobile phone

We are not getting the exact status of my mobile phone that is in the karbonn company last 21 days ......
this is your service this is your commitment ....................in this way you will sell your mobile phone ..............
this is absolutely wrong way ................
I want to know the status of my mobile phone within 24 hours ............

Arvind kumar
Himanshu0

Aug 19, 2014

DON'T BUY KARBOON MOBILE PHONES

For last one month we are very humbly requesting to karbonn company please return my mobile back in same condition we have expended INR 17000/- of this company mobile.
I also want to add one more quality of Karboon Company which level l (bad) service provided by your service center even the same 2 step down level service provided by Customer Care toll-free number 18001024660. You can track the into my account how many times I had called you but they don’t know what is the status they don’t know when can I get back my handset. Even they don’t have any senior person mail ID or contact number who can help me to resolve this problem. Even they don’t provide your Head office Address. I don’t know why Karboon Company opens this kind of customer care for wasting time and money for consumers.
Please treat this mail as my last warning to Karboon mobile company. Now we are going too lunch the case against Karboon company in consumer court very soon your company will received the notice as well as we are going to published the article is NTBT newspapers also. People should know the how customer suffers when they buy Karboon Company mobile.

Strongly Recommend to Peoples please DON'T BUY KARBOON MOBILE PHONES
Himanshu0

Aug 19, 2014

RE: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that Please be assured that we strive to help you with all your concerns.

We will respond to your complaint at the earliest.

For any assistance please feel free to call us at our Customer Care toll-free number 18001024660, from Monday to Saturday (10am to 6PM).

Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 9:57 AM
To: info@karbonnmobiles.com; support@jainaindia.com; support@karbonnmobiles.com

Subject: Re: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

We are not excepting any kind of positive respond from so call Karboon Company( We don't want to use harsh words on web against your company) . Only we need the exact timing when you return my handset back which you are not able to repair since last 6 months.

Please do not answer me in you diplomatist mails only provide the exact timings

Fat up customer

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM, <info@karbonnmobiles.com> wrote:

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

I certainly understand your concern and offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I’ve notified this issue to our concerned team. We’ll get in touch with you at the earliest with an exact update and assist you further. You have our assurance that we’ll have your issue resolved at the earliest.

Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 3:00 PM

Subject: Re: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

Is there anyone in your Karboon Mobile company who can help me to resolve my problem

its fail to understand why are you not returning my handset we can repair it from local market

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:49 PM, <info@karbonnmobiles.com> wrote:

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that we are trying to close your complaint at the earliest.

Till then we request you to please co operate.

We understand that there is already a huge delay in your case but we are assuring you to close the same at the earliest.

Once again we deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret for the delay in the process.

Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 10:12 AM

Subject: Re: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

As per your trailing mail we haven't get any exact status of my phone. Seems how underprivileged commitment and services provided by Karboon Mobile. As you committed in your last mail you people update the exact status of my mobile within 24hrs to 48hrs.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:28 AM, <info@karbonnmobiles.com> wrote:

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that your complaint is being handled with top priority and we will get back to you with the exact status within the next 24-48hrs.

We understand your grievance and deeply regret your inconvenience.

We regret for the delay in the process.

Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 12:54 PM

Subject: Re: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

Please Return Back my Mobile which is submitted under warranty at your service center Shankla Telecom Gurgaon Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819 & KJASPHR112614K4031 laying in karbonn HO last 3 months seems Karbonn company is not able to resolve my problem we would like to request you humbly return my handset back.

Last Reminder After that we will lunch case in consumer court

Hopefully you people take it seriously now

Regards Himanshu

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Himanshu Arora <himanshu.arora0@gmail.com> wrote:
REMINDER-4

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <info@karbonnmobiles.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 5:43 PM
Subject: RE: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819
To: Himanshu Arora <himanshu.arora0@gmail.com>

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the set is under repair process now and the same has been escalated to the concerned department also.

Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 10:23 AM

HI,

If Karbon company note able to repaired my which is laying in your HO last 2 month please send it back to us . I had paid INR 17000/- for this phone

Further we will face you in consumer court.

Himanshu

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Himanshu Arora <himanshu.arora0@gmail.com> wrote:
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE STATUS OF MY PHONE???????

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Himanshu Arora <himanshu.arora0@gmail.com> wrote:
HI,

Can you please updated the status now.....its awating for very long time

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:50 PM, <info@karbonnmobiles.com> wrote:

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that after receiving same handset at service center there is some issue cause of that service center sending your handset again in our Delhi Head Office.

We would also like to inform you that we have already received your handset again at our H.O. and it’s under repair.

We will try our level best to resolve the same on priority basis.

Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:30 PM

Subject: Re: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

This has reffreance my Job shhet no KJASPHR112514K3819 .on very said not we have to resubmitted our mobile handset to your service center on dated 12.06.2014 Job sheet no KJASPHR112614K4031 because still the touch panel you have changed its not working fine.

i am very fate-up with services provide by karbonn mobile since last two month my handset is lying in your company.

Please update the status of my handset .is my mobile get repaired ???

I would be very thankful to you. if you can changed this handset and issued new handset to me

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM, <info@karbonnmobiles.com> wrote:

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

With reference to your complaint regarding handset status, we would like to inform you that your handset had already been dispatched from Delhi Head Office.

We would also like to inform you that service center will contact you hence they will receive the handset.

Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2014 2:15 PM

Subject: Re: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

I MUST SAY THAT VERY POOR SERVICE PROVIDE BY KARBOON .....STILL THERE IS NOT ANY SATISFACTORY RESPOND GIVEN BY YOU IF I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY HANDSET IN THIS WEEK WE WILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT....

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 12:58 PM, <info@karbonnmobiles.com> wrote:

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the complaint is under process with the concerned department and it would require some time more. Kindly bear with us till then.

Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

We are still awaiting for updated status of our mobile handset

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 4:11 PM, <info@karbonnmobiles.com> wrote:

We acknowledge the receipt of your E-mail.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that the complaint is under process and we are in continuously follow up with the concerned department.

We will get back to you with the resolution as early as possible.

Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 2:55 PM
Subject: Fwd: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Himanshu Arora <himanshu.arora0@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Subject: Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819
To: nfo@karbonnmobiles.com

HI,

I have submitted my Karbonn Mobile under warranty to your service center Shankla Telecom Gurgaon Job sheet no KJASPHR112514K3819 on dated 19.05.2014

Kindly update the status

charger Soket Problem

charger soket problem
Neha ghai

Jul 27, 2014

Status report by service cemtre

Dear sir/madum,
Job sheet no-KJASPUP364714K1470
Asp code-KJASPUP363
Name-AK Communication
Customer Name-Neha ghai

Its very urgent for me my mobile.Pls update me when I got my cell with touch panel working.
Context no-09559697511
email. Id- gst.sales08@gmail.com
shareef11

Jul 22, 2014

registresion

my mobile us not instal any file or every time error msg in displey register your karbonn mobile to continue press any key i press then no responce????????
kk nouhwar

Jul 21, 2014

karbonn A18+white

i purchsaed karbonn A18+ white on 4th of march batery back issue was getting form dayone . there was no issue issue appart form this. it was going on O.K. after 2 month it got completely dead. than submited my karbonn A18+ on 27th of may but it is not repaired till the date.
services center excutive not respond yet. when i called them to confirm the status.
they din't treat fair to me ....executive contact no.9350095009..

IMEI/ESN 1: 911233650582278
IMEI/ESN 1: 911233650734770
Jobsheet no..KJASPDL084514K12030

MY MOB..9540103985

kindly tell me when i got it. because i am facing so issue without my cellphone. this is humble requiest..
as per my experience the karbonn mobiles services are very poor.
neerajkut

Jul 17, 2014

i need to lock my karbonn a15

i missed my karbonn a15 phone and want to be locked it in order not to be missuse of it.
imei no. sim1 911244651070635
sim2 911244651070643

Le Papillon - - Unauthorized and Illegal Guest Houses Operating in Ujjwala...
    That one of the vendors of Accenture Services Pvt Ltd.,...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Non payment of FD maturity
    Following maturity amount against showing FDR has yet not...
    Paytm / External Hard Drive - wrong product delivered to me !
    wrong product delivered to me ! Order no-822958485 I...
    STATE BANK OF INDIA,GOVINDPURA ,BHOPAL - pension punrikshan ampunt not receive
    Dear Concern, My father is pensioner and he is not has...
    287218 - miss call
    Averday miss call
    LG India - RE: No response for installation of Air Conditioner
    Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We...
    IRCTC Catering Services - Swarna Shatabdi
    I travelled in swarna shatabdi Train # 12029, coach C2....
    HDFC Credit Card - Updating credit card without approval of client and demand...
    My name is Henal N. Shah from ahmedabad. I was holding...
    Country Club - Regarding your Query
    Dear Member, Good Afternoon ! We...
    mp online - mp samadhan is not functioning
    जब मै एमपी समाधान पर...