KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE

Consumer complaints and reviews about KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE

coolabhish002

Sep 30, 2016

the person below me is correct

the person above me shared links

i am going to absue this karrm like *****
here i start

Bagul butcha
tu vich leni daa
terri ma di fuid parne
teri paen nu lan
tatte chaude
mera lund teri bund de betch

i am going to write more and more on this karrm
abishek101ch

truth of karrm

this is the real truth of karrm

i will leak everything about karrm
they are very bad
i hate karrm
aditilove

About Karrm Infrastructure

Karrm Infratructure sucks
The Club is not yet ready but they were asking the money for that, still on 28th September, 2015, we have paid all the charges including Club, Maintenance, Society etc. etc., and we were being promised by Mrs. Manda that you will get the possession within 10 days, now one month is over, on the contrary we were getting the calls from that office that still the dues are pending. In this month itself we would have been visited almost 10-15 times for possession, but the same stupid answer from the staff that within next week you will get the call. We have visited to Mrs. Manda, Mr. Adveit, Mr. Swapnil. They have called us yesterday also and after confirming with Mr. Adveit, he said you come tomorrow between 10.00 to 12.00, we reached sharp at 10.30. After reaching there Mr. Adveit is telling that somebody has gone to collect our file from their Mulund Office, so you will have to wait for half an hour. We were waiting uptill 12.30.F*k you morons looking at this comment. You worthless pieces of siht. Fcuk you all. See I passed your software filter too. While asking for the possession letter, he behaved very badly. And when we got angry, he had called us on 1st floor and then Mrs. Manda is telling that your file has not yet come, we will send you by Hand delivery. Is it fare, I had taken leave, my wife had missed her meeting and took half day with no results. We feel that the owner is just fooling people for buying the flats.

We don't think people should invest in Panchtatva Project of Karrm, because nobody knows after paying for 90 months, whether they will get their flat or not, when we have suffered after paying full amount at once only, still we are suffering alot for possession.
abhimanyusingh1989

Sep 30, 2016

Karrm Infrastructure is the best developer in India.

Hi all,
In my humble opinion , Karrm Infrastructure is the best developer in India. Let me elaborate on this.

Karrm Infrastructure is one of the most affordable housing projects in India. With such low prices , one would assume that the quality they deliver is pretty abysmal. However, that is not the case. Karrm Infrastructure's homes are affordable yet of top quality.
In addition to being affordable and top quality homes, Karrm is situated at very open,fresh environments. Take their Shahapur project. It is surrounded by beautiful hills and greenery. It is a great escape from the pollution and adulteration of Mumbai. The projects not just provide quality housing , they also provide other world class amenities like gated security , big wide roads , parking spaces for all , uninterrupted electricity and water supply , shopping stores and in some projects swimming pools , clubhouse , hospitals and schools.

Their vision is also something that amuses me a lot. They aim to build homes for the common man of India. They want every Indian to have their dream of owning a good home come true. They do make money while doing this but they make a huge social impact as well. I had seen some of their youtube video testimonials and they left me awestruck. People love Karrm Infrastructure and their projects and claim that Karrm has transformed their lives let alone just their addresses.

Another thing that makes me a well wisher of Karrm is that they also help people secure loans to purchase their homes. In some cases , they even work closely with the customers to create a credible credit and finance history and teach them its importance. So they are not there to just make money out of people. They are there to create a social phenomena and in the process make minimal profits as well.

To give a little background about Karrm, let me tell you that Karrm is actually a decade old company. So, they are not messing around. They have already sold out their first few projects which has given homes to more than 5000 underprivileged people from Maharashtra who used to live in slums in extremely adverse situations. Furthermore, they aim to create 5 lakh more homes in the next five years in Maharashtra and house more underprivileged and poor people. Imagine the social impact of such an undertaking. Coincidentally, India's current prime minister Shri Narendra Modi also has similar vision to give quality homes to all Indians by the year 2022. So, Karrm is synonymous to the national vision as well. We should all respect such social entrepreneurship endeavors and let go of the need to be negative about people creating long lasting impact in our society and our country. I don't understand why people do these things but well everyone is entitled to their doings.

To wrap up the things I just elaborated , here's a list :

1. Karrm Infrastructure is the best developer in India for its social endeavors.
2. They envision to build homes for the underprivileged/poor and common man of India.
3. They provide quality even though they are really affordable.
4. Their facilities include gated security , excellent electricity and water facility , recreational parks/gardens , are located in beautiful yet connected locations , etc.
5. Some of their projects boast schools, hospitals , swimming pools and club houses.
6. They already have 5000 happy families whose dream of owning a home has come true.
7. They help people build financial credibility to secure bank loan.
8. They are building 5 lakh homes for people in Maharashtra.
9. They are helping Indian PM Shri Narendra Modi's vision of "Housing for all" become successful.

If you guys don't believe me go check out their youtube channel which has video testimonials of people who purchased their dream homes at Karrm. You can also check out their social media accounts; they are everywhere. I will attach a photo of one of their projects. See it to believe it!

Manoj Avhad

Sep 17, 2016

Dear All,

I'm planning to take serious action against KARRM Infra.

I've booked the flat in Karam Residency, Shahapur in July 2012. My flat details are : Titali, A Wing, 304.

They are not falling as per their commitment.

I request you all please register your compliant on http://www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in/sectors-covered.aspx. Select the REAL Estate sector & give the required information.

Multiple number of complaints will stronger the case.

On the basis of below mentioned guide line we can actually grab them in consumer court.

International Consumer Rights Protection Council

Action against builder

Products and services by builder are covered under the Consumer Protection Act.

You can file a complaint in case the builder has given you deficient services regarding the following:

1) Charged higher than agreed amount.
2) Did not give a receipt against the paid amount.
3) Delivered a poor quality construction.
4) Delivered a house that does not comply with the specifications agreed upon.
5) Did not provide for free parking space within the compound / complex.
6) Did not form co-operative housing society and handed it over to its members.
7) Did not provide for water storage tank.
8) Did not provide for enough ventilation and light.
9) Did not deliver the house within the agreed time limit. If time limit not mentioned, it is assumed that the construction will be finished within maximum of 2 years from the date of start of work.
7) Did not give accounts for the expenses against which the builder has collected money, i.e. maintenance, electrical installations (transformer), etc.
8) And many more..........

If you have grievance against builder, send a notice to him in writing.

Do not worry if he refuses to accept your notice as only proof of sending is required. Send the notice by registered post or Under Postal certificate. Retain the proof of sending. The proof of sending is valid in the Consumer Court Under Section 28A (3) of the Consumer Protection (Amendment) Act of 2002 and will be considered as the notice has been duly served.

File your complaint in the consumer court in case the builder does not respond to your notice.

Expecting you all to take serious note of this blog.

Please expedite your action.

Manoj Avhad
Mumbai.
avhadmanoj502@gmail.com
sarnarajnish

Sep 10, 2016

feedback

My experience in the karrm infrastructure property has been satisfactory.

Also the flats are available at a very reasonable cost, I am surprised to see that though the number of complaints are maybe
10-12, the flat holders would be above 10,000 or so for the whole group.

Anyone can express their views, but people should also highlight the good that the real estate company is doing in
offering easy schemes etc.
SeemaChaugule

Aug 30, 2016

Dear All,

I'm planning to take serious action against KARRM Infra.

I've booked the flat in Karam Residency, Shahapur in May 2013. My flat details are : Sector 4, Aanchal, B Wing, 402.

They are not falling as per their commitment.

Multiple number of complaints will stronger the case.

International Consumer Rights Protection Council

Action against builder

Products and services by builder are covered under the Consumer Protection Act.

1) Charged higher than agreed amount.
2) Did not give a receipt against the paid amount.
3) Delivered a poor quality construction.
4) Delivered a house that does not comply with the specifications agreed upon.
5) Did not provide for free parking space within the compound / complex.
6) Did not form co-operative housing society and handed it over to its members.
7) Did not provide for water storage tank.
8) Did not provide for enough ventilation and light.
8) And many more..........

If you have grievance against builder, send a notice to him in writing.

Expecting you all to take serious note of this blog.

Please expedite your action.
Seema Chaugule
Mumbai.
seemachaugule@gmail.com
shivaji khairnar

Jun 10, 2016

Karrm Infrastructure

Respected sir/ Madam,

I have booked karma infrastructure shapur project, client name Rupali Shivaji Khairnar 'AAKASH building - C wing, flat no 101/1 type BHK, booking no NBK 014375,payment date 13 may 2015, payment Amount 136610.00 rs, cheque from Bank of india (000044) amount 51000.00 and Saraswat Bank( 395111) amount 85610.00.
Now i want to cancel my dream flat booking because of your sale person Mr. Amit provide wrong information to us, possession is ready in july 2015, but today( june 2016) position is not yet ready to possession. in this process our loan was sanction and we already paid the franking fees, but your registration process was delay. therefor the loan sanction period was due left. again we visit in your site and also your office in thane to Mr. Sandesh & your finance manager Mr. Kadam they both are promise to us dec 2015 the possession will be ready. then again we visit but structure position is as same as flat booking time. that time mr. kadam and your senior manager mr. Sagar said april 2016 and may 2016 possession will ready or if not ready then you cancel your flat.In this period do not follow up any one from your office, so there for we cancel our flat now. because of your long delay.
now loan officer Mr. Sayed Jameel said to us booking cancellation charges is 4% but, why we paid 4% charges of your mistake. your commitment is wrong. while the time of booking no one said of cancellation charges.
actually you want to pay to us interest on 136610 rs. your company used my money within one year.
so I hope you will try to understand my problem. and process as fast as my flat cancellation and we want full amount 136610 of refund it.

shivaji khairnar
basavaraj jote

May 8, 2016

Flat Possession

Hi , the flat they are offering you while selling all together a different flat with different ammenites. At the time of possession theyare handing over the flat with only wall putty on walls with no colours on it. thay have charged every one for saftey grills but there is no safety grill in the balcony. no executive has the idea of any thing. Its a total waste investment.. I suggest no one invest in such a project.

The staff is also rude and has no manners to talk to customers and ladies.
rsarawate

Apr 13, 2016

Non receipt of Possession

I have booked two flats in Karrm Residency project at Dhasai, Shahpur. Out which I barely got the possession of one 2BHK flat in dec 2015. However, they had not completed all the required things in the flat. Nobody in Thane office has any clue of what is happeneing.

They have still not given the possession of another 1 BHK flat in their Kalakar Building. On top of it they have started selling a new project that too at ridiculously low price. I suggest that gullible investors must not fall prey to this and invest here.

Please contact me for any details.

R.P.Sarawate

Email: ravindra.sarawate@yahoo.com
manu deshpande

Apr 13, 2016

nthng

Myself shraddha deshpande,
I had booked 2 bhk flat in Feb 2011, in karrm residency shahpur, I have lots of prblms by karrm,
Humne ye flat Rs.1 dekar book kiya tha, aur unhone Jo amenities Hume waha Jo hai WO batayi thi...
1.covered terrace, 2. Grilled balconies, 3. Modular kitchen wid chimney, 4. Solar water n all amenities Hume abhi tak nhi di huyi hai hum jab last 2 month me shahpur ko visit kiya to na waha pe lift chal rhi hai. Nhi terrace cover hai na solar water hai, terrace pe pura kachara pada hai, aur main bat ye hai, nahi waha pe daily needs ka na koi shop hai, nhi hospitals, schools, colleges, jese important bate waha PR he hi nhi to waha PR family aake kese rahegi, hum 2012 me ragistration krne k liye shahpur gaye, aur unhone humse paise bhi jyada liye, Jo thane ka office hai, waha pe sab k sab sample baithe hai, kisiko kuch samjh me nhi ata, kuch puchne jao to rudly bat krte hai, respect nam ki koi bat hi nhi hai, mannerless staff, I hate this people, jis din him puchne gye the k Hume possession kB milega to WO account dekhne k liye 20 logone humare account ko dekh kar ye bola k apke paise pending hai, isliye Hume sent kiye PR jab hum dusri bar waha gaye to unke pass humare paise pending the, khud bolte ho bhejo do aur bheje to unke pass pending hai.... Waha pe Mr. Advait, Mr. Pusalkar nam ka ek ladka hai Jo har bar mithi bate bolkar sari baton ko kese kate ye bas USS ladke se sikhe, us din ek uncle ka bp bdhne wala tha unhone bhi 2011 me booked kiya tha, unhe bhi flat nahi mila, shahpur me jao to aisa lagta hai, ki hum rehne aye to kesa lagega, pura sunsan hai nahi koi rehta hai, nahi kisika kisise contact, us din Jo mood kharab hua tha aisa lag RHA tha me ab kya kr baithungi inka , ek se bat kro to dusri bat ko cut karta hai, yar sab pagal baithe hai, inki jagah pagal khane me hai, aur karrm ke CEO kadam karke hai unka contact no mange to koi deta nahi hai, aisa lgta hai WO underground hai, uske against action Lena hai to to hum sabko sath me akar unke action Lena hoga so please sab aap apne contact no Hume send KDE kiske wajah hum sab discuss ke sake....
My contact no. 8087676232 and WhatsApp me...
kevin93

Apr 6, 2016

CONS AND FRAUDS

hey guys to all customers i got good news about this karrmm infrastructure...well this karrmm infrastructure it was earlier known as Ekta group in shahapur..which was shut because of jhols they did..they were fined in the court 50 crore rs then they changed their name into karrmm infrastructure...the Income Tax officials,” said a source, adding that given the wafer-thin margins involved in low budget deals, the IT blow may be too much to bear for the new developer.
On September 28, the High Court had given an injunction restraining Ekkta from using the name of the firm, pending the final outcome of a Rs 50-crore defamation case filed against it by Ekta Group. Even the HC order had come at a time when Ekkta was aggressively marketing its Ekkta Residency project near Shahpur in Thane, widely promoting the selling out of three phases in record time and soliciting bookings for the fourth phase.
While Ketan Patel, the promoter of Karrm Infrastructure refused to offer comment on the raids, his legal adviser Advocate CM Gandhi said that the IT action was a routine survey. “The officials conducted the search operations at the office of Karrm and the necessary information was given to them,” Gandhi said.
so beware investing any money in this pool...
this is
kevin
Nilesh chatla

Mar 9, 2016

for money back...

hiii
if anyone post any matter plz mention contact no..
isase direct call karke detail me baat kar sake
Suchan123

Nilesh chatla

Mar 8, 2016

karrm infrastructur

hii all...
Nilesh, mene karrma me ek flat book kiya hai lekin jab me booking amount de raha tha tab shahapur ke office k sales employ se pucha agar me booking cancel karta hu to muje refund kitna mileg to usne kaha ek booking amount ka 10% cut karke baki ka amount refund ho jayega lekin abi thane office wale bolte hai k 1 rs. b return nahi milega mene booking kiya tha dec-2015 me or abi me last sunday 6/3/2016 ko fir se shahpur ke side pe gaya tha wahi sawal fir udar k employ se kiya to usne b fir se wahi jawaqb diya k 10% cut karke mil jayeg lekinj abi aisa lagata hai ke thane or shahpurak bich me fus gaya huu..

agar kiske pass koi solution hai to plz help me

contact.no.9324347642-NIlesh
JAYA_NIK

Mar 7, 2016

1RHK

Any One Know @ 1 RHK Scheme?? Any one booked There @ 5000/month ..?
saif_ansari1989@yahoo.com

Mar 3, 2016

ENQUIRY

LETS MAKE AN WHATSAPP GROUP FOR KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE, SO THAT WE ALL CAN DECIDE/SHARE & DISCUSS ABOUT THE PROPERTY.
rarosim

Feb 26, 2016

do not book a flat at karrm

Please request all not to book any flat at Karrm. Once done, they make you sign a TRI Party agreement and when you cancel the booking they dont give you the refund. i am still awaiting the refund for over 9 months now !
sonalkar

Feb 23, 2016

possession

Those who have paid full amount in Karram should visit site once they should check whether the work is completed in there flat and what things are pending. They should click the photo and then visit builders office, insist to meet only builder and not any of worker working there should take cop in civil if any one's relative can assist them.

If all the work has been completed and water and electricity is been provided go and stay as the flat belong to you.
No need of possession letter. If builder is not responding properly make him understand how to respond to customers.
mohsin704

Jan 8, 2016

aspire home finance's poor response

there is a poor response from aspire home finance, evene the manament is not responsive towards my LOAN, its been 4 months they are telling your sanction letter will come, but till date it wont come so far.
at the time booking they said that you will get the letter max after 15 days, but that all was false commitment.

and i hope many of customers are facing this problem, now thay are asking for registration money, earlier they only told for documents. dont know what they are doing. customers are buying home of lakhs of rupees not 100 rupees thing.
so karrm should think about customer for this.
vmathur37

Nov 25, 2015

Karrm Infrastructure

Hello All,

This is Vaibhav, Just wanted to let you all know that Karrm is cheating on everyone and trying to get more and more customers out of it, which is becoming a Modus Operendi of Karrm to churn in more and more money from Common Man by launching new projects which is of no value as their earlier project is already in shackles with a lot of problems going on with all the customers.

All in this forum as well as anyone from their contact or anyone new, Kindly email me on vmathur37@yahoo.in who have taken a loan from DHFL Bank for this as we are now trying to fight with the builder through the DHFL Bank for them they have asked to gather as many DHFL Customers and then roll out a strong email for that, which will be more effective so that they will get an ultimatum right from the Top bosses of the DHFL Bank to the builder on this.

Kindly email to me on this as soon as possible on this.

Vaibhav,

vmathur37@yahoo.in
nitindave

Nov 14, 2015

Member list

I Nitin dave request to have member list who had booked flat in Karm Residency, Shahapur.
nitindave

Nov 14, 2015

NO POSSESSION AND EMI STARTED

I Nitin dave booked 1 rk in Karm residency, Shahapur in August 2011 and was promised by the builder's official that the possession will be made by 2 years, that means I must get possession in August 2013 and no emi will brone by the individual till the possession given.
My emi started in the month of January 2014 and until now I had not received the possession. Kindly ensure that when I will get possession.
BMJATTI

Oct 27, 2015

POSSESSION OF FLAT AT KARRM ,SHAHAPUR

Waiting for possession for Arjun, Karrm
After paying full amount for our flat in Arjun, Karrm residency we have visited Karrm Office, Thane so many times, but of no use. There is no coordination between the staff, one is ringing up and asking us to come and collect the possession letter, and after visiting to office the other staff is telling that the file is not yet ready. What is this going on, we feel the owner has just appointed the staff without giving them the training. They even don't know how to talk to the valuable customers who have paid lakhs of rupees and are waiting for the positive reply from the company. But nobody is there to guide. So many times we have asked them to give an appointment to talk with Director, but they have given Mr. Swapnil's number, who is his PA. He also is not interested to give us an appointment. The Club is not yet ready but they were asking the money for that, still on 28th September, 2015, we have paid all the dues including Club, Maintenance, Society etc. etc., and we were being promised by Mrs. Manda that you will get the possession within 10 days, now one month is over, on the contrary we were getting the calls from that office that still the dues are pending. In this month itself we would have been visited almost 10-15 times for possession, but the same stupid answer from the staff that within next week you will get the call. We have visited to Mrs. Manda, Mr. Adveit, Mr. Swapnil. They have called us yesterday also and after confirming with Mr. Adveit, he said you come tomorrow between 10.00 to 12.00, today we reached sharp at 10.30. After reaching there Mr. Adveit is telling that somebody has gone to collect our file from their Mulund Office, so you will have to wait for half an hour. We were waiting uptill 12.30. While asking for the possession letter, he was not behaving properly. And when we got angry, he had called us on 1st floor and then Mrs. Manda is telling that your file has not yet come, we will send you by Hand delivery. Is it fare, I had taken leave, my wife had missed her meeting and took half day with no results. We feel that the owner is just fooling people for buying the flats. We don't think people should invest in Panchtatva Project of Karrm, because nobody knows after paying for 90 months, whether they will get their flat or not, when after paying all our dues in time also we have suffered, still we are suffering alot for possession.
psgmswms62@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015

Complaint regarding possession of flat at Karrm residency, Sahapur

Waiting for possession for Arjun, Karrm

Prabhavathi Builders - WORK NOT HAPPENING PAST ONE MONTH
    CYSTAL-2 KODIHALLI WE HAVE BEEN CHEATED AND EMPLOYEES...
    airtel tower - no network in down area
    Dear sir airtel network ghr me bilkul kam nyi karta...
    MYNTRA - Fake offer , was eligible for a cashback but the same is...
    I placed an order with Myntra in the EORS i.e. End of...
    Star Plus - Ipkknd
    Want ipkknd new season sooon pls do it sooon for us pls...
    Indian overseas bank customer service cell - self cheque issues
    Dear Sir, My name is Narasimharao I have sb a/c in...
    paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    care---paytm.com - paytm refund team
    Any Time This Service Available- Regards- Natik...
    Ashta chamma serial in maa tv - worst serial
    ramyamacha commets are very nice.. manchi anna vadu...
    GATE 2017 ONLINE PAYMENT - Payment issue
    I had made the payment by using IDBI debit card (VISA...