KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE

Consumer complaints and reviews about KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE

mohsin704

Jan 8, 2016

aspire home finance's poor response

there is a poor response from aspire home finance, evene the manament is not responsive towards my LOAN, its been 4 months they are telling your sanction letter will come, but till date it wont come so far.
at the time booking they said that you will get the letter max after 15 days, but that all was false commitment.

and i hope many of customers are facing this problem, now thay are asking for registration money, earlier they only told for documents. dont know what they are doing. customers are buying home of lakhs of rupees not 100 rupees thing.
so karrm should think about customer for this.

Dec 3, 2015

Written proof that Karrm will pay EMI till possession

Does any one have written proof that Karrm will pay EMI till possession for Asangaon project ? Please share it's soft copy on singh.rekha219@gmail.com. This will be great help to me.

Nov 26, 2015

Ruining CIBIl

I have booked a 1BHK flat at Shahpur (Asangaon) in 2013 with the scheme of NO EMI till possession. Now they are not paying EMI on time and checks are getting bounced, which is ruining my CIBIL and when I tried to apply for CAR loan banks are not ready to give load due to CIBIL. When same I conveyed to Karrma Thane. There attitude was like, "we are paying your EMI, its up to us when we want to pay". They don't bother about individual's CIBIL. Very care less attitude and lack of responsibility. Also they are showing like they are favoring us by paying EMI even though it was their commitment. All the staff is manner less. Very disappointing attitude and no one have the right to ruin some one else CIBIL.

Nov 26, 2015

Ruining CIBIl

I have booked a 1bhk flat at Shahapur in 2013 with the scheme of NO EMI till possession. Now they are not paying EMI on time and ruining my CIBIL due to which no other bank is giving me another loan(Like CAR loan). when I conveyed the same to the Karrma office at Thane. There attitude is like its up to them when they want to pay EMI they don't bother about that person's CIBIL. Also they are showing attitude like they are favoring us by paying EMI even though it was there scheme. All the staff is manner less.
vmathur37

Nov 25, 2015

Karrm Infrastructure

Hello All,

This is Vaibhav, Just wanted to let you all know that Karrm is cheating on everyone and trying to get more and more customers out of it, which is becoming a Modus Operendi of Karrm to churn in more and more money from Common Man by launching new projects which is of no value as their earlier project is already in shackles with a lot of problems going on with all the customers.

All in this forum as well as anyone from their contact or anyone new, Kindly email me on vmathur37@yahoo.in who have taken a loan from DHFL Bank for this as we are now trying to fight with the builder through the DHFL Bank for them they have asked to gather as many DHFL Customers and then roll out a strong email for that, which will be more effective so that they will get an ultimatum right from the Top bosses of the DHFL Bank to the builder on this.

Kindly email to me on this as soon as possible on this.

Vaibhav,

vmathur37@yahoo.in
nitindave

Nov 14, 2015

Member list

I Nitin dave request to have member list who had booked flat in Karm Residency, Shahapur.
nitindave

Nov 14, 2015

NO POSSESSION AND EMI STARTED

I Nitin dave booked 1 rk in Karm residency, Shahapur in August 2011 and was promised by the builder's official that the possession will be made by 2 years, that means I must get possession in August 2013 and no emi will brone by the individual till the possession given.
My emi started in the month of January 2014 and until now I had not received the possession. Kindly ensure that when I will get possession.
BMJATTI

POSSESSION OF FLAT AT KARRM ,SHAHAPUR

Waiting for possession for Arjun, Karrm
After paying full amount for our flat in Arjun, Karrm residency we have visited Karrm Office, Thane so many times, but of no use. There is no coordination between the staff, one is ringing up and asking us to come and collect the possession letter, and after visiting to office the other staff is telling that the file is not yet ready. What is this going on, we feel the owner has just appointed the staff without giving them the training. They even don't know how to talk to the valuable customers who have paid lakhs of rupees and are waiting for the positive reply from the company. But nobody is there to guide. So many times we have asked them to give an appointment to talk with Director, but they have given Mr. Swapnil's number, who is his PA. He also is not interested to give us an appointment. The Club is not yet ready but they were asking the money for that, still on 28th September, 2015, we have paid all the dues including Club, Maintenance, Society etc. etc., and we were being promised by Mrs. Manda that you will get the possession within 10 days, now one month is over, on the contrary we were getting the calls from that office that still the dues are pending. In this month itself we would have been visited almost 10-15 times for possession, but the same stupid answer from the staff that within next week you will get the call. We have visited to Mrs. Manda, Mr. Adveit, Mr. Swapnil. They have called us yesterday also and after confirming with Mr. Adveit, he said you come tomorrow between 10.00 to 12.00, today we reached sharp at 10.30. After reaching there Mr. Adveit is telling that somebody has gone to collect our file from their Mulund Office, so you will have to wait for half an hour. We were waiting uptill 12.30. While asking for the possession letter, he was not behaving properly. And when we got angry, he had called us on 1st floor and then Mrs. Manda is telling that your file has not yet come, we will send you by Hand delivery. Is it fare, I had taken leave, my wife had missed her meeting and took half day with no results. We feel that the owner is just fooling people for buying the flats. We don't think people should invest in Panchtatva Project of Karrm, because nobody knows after paying for 90 months, whether they will get their flat or not, when after paying all our dues in time also we have suffered, still we are suffering alot for possession.

Complaint regarding possession of flat at Karrm residency, Sahapur

Waiting for possession for Arjun, Karrm

After paying full amount for our flat in Arjun, Karrm residency we have visited Karrm Office, Thane so many times, but of no use. There is no coordination between the staff, one is ringing up and asking as to come and collect the possession letter, after visiting to office the staff is telling that the file is not yet ready. What is this going on, we feel the owner has just appointed the staff without training. They even don't know how to talk to the valuable customers who have paid lakhs of rupees and are waiting for the positive reply from the company. But nobody is there to guide. So many times we have asked them to give an appointment to talk with Director, but they have given Mr. Swapnil's number, who is his PA. He also is not interested to give us an appointment. The Club is not yet ready but they were asking the money for that, still on 28th September, 2015, we have paid all the charges including Club, Maintenance, Society etc. etc., and we were being promised by Mrs. Manda that you will get the possession within 10 days, now one month is over, on the contrary we were getting the calls from that office that still the dues are pending. In this month itself we would have been visited almost 10-15 times for possession, but the same stupid answer from the staff that within next week you will get the call. We have visited to Mrs. Manda, Mr. Adveit, Mr. Swapnil. They have called us yesterday also and after confirming with Mr. Adveit, he said you come tomorrow between 10.00 to 12.00, we reached sharp at 10.30. After reaching there Mr. Adveit is telling that somebody has gone to collect our file from their Mulund Office, so you will have to wait for half an hour. We were waiting uptill 12.30. While asking for the possession letter, he behaved very badly. And when we got angry, he had called us on 1st floor and then Mrs. Manda is telling that your file has not yet come, we will send you by Hand delivery. Is it fare, I had taken leave, my wife had missed her meeting and took half day with no results. We feel that the owner is just fooling people for buying the flats. We don't think people should invest in Panchtatva Project of Karrm, because nobody knows after paying for 90 months, whether they will get their flat or not, when we have suffered after paying full amount at once only, still we are suffering alot for possession.

Oct 15, 2015

Paid full payment in the end of September, but still possession is pending

We have booked the flat in Karrm Infrastructure, Arjun, 401 & 408. After paying full payment, we have been asked by Mrs. Manda that the possession letter will come at our doorstep in 10 days' time, but up till today we have not recd. any possession letter, on the contrary the staff of Karrm every now and then is ringing us up that still the amount is pending for payment. Whenever we call Karrm, we are gtg the stupid reply that their head will call us after sometime, today also I have contacted on 61989939 but no call is being received by Karrm. Grill money was collected for balconies, but after we visited to the site, we came to know that grilling work is not yet done, so adjusted the same amount with Maintenance amount. We have the proof of that in writing, but still their staff is ringing us up and asking for the maintenance amount, it is really ridiculous.

While booking they have promised that full wiring of flats will be concealed, but after going there we found that no concealed wiring is done in the flats and wiring is not even in proper order.
After paying full amount on 28th September, 2015, we are still waiting for possession and the builder has introduced new plans and our flats are being shown to people who are coming for Karrm Panchtatva. How can we believe that the builder is legal

We will wait for the positive answer of our complaint for our queries for the said flats from the company.

Mr. Ashok Laheja & Mrs. Esha Laheja
abhinav1011

Sep 14, 2015

Karrm panchatatva - fraud or false commitment

Vijay Pujari

I know that you are not a buyer or invetor in karm projects, you are a paid employee of the karram.

the KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE SHAHPUR has promised for no emi till possession letter issued to me.But,under this policy my emi gets deducted from my Account and builder used to issue me cheque monthly regarding the same when i used to show my Account Statement.But,recently my emi is getting deducted from my Account and am not being issued with any cheque for last 6 months.

the companyhas promissed me to give possession in next 2 year but after 4 years no possesion at all since last 2 years they are saying 2-3 months 2-3 months.

no proper response is given by Managers who are sitting in builders office even since last three months loan department of the company stated disconnected my call.

Alisha09

Sep 13, 2015

Karrm panchatatva - fraud

Dese people wl treat u like a king n queen when u go to enquire or book. But incase u plan to cancel aftr luking at the site n da amount of travelling time plus its like staying in a gaon. Dey wl treat u badly n rudely. Da staff are mannerless. No ways to talk n treat the consumers. No way to deal wd women. Lack of communication within their team. Becoz of deir care a f**k attitude the consumers suffer. I wud request all common man lukin to buy a dream house plz dnt ruin ur dreams by investing in dis fake project. The builder wl just play wd ur dreams. Think before its too late.

I have already cancelled my booking
swapnil baraskar

Jul 29, 2015

want to buy a plot atshahpur

help me how to buy plot at shahapur.
give me a brief how do i pay amount and where and what is exact procedure.
give me a proper guidance i want to buy houe at 4-5 lakh.1RK at your place.
Mandar Kode

Jul 17, 2015

Karrm Infrastructure

I would like to raise a complaint regarding Karrm Infrastructure.
We invested in the project way back in the year of 2011 and it was assured that the Pre EMI will be paid by the Builder after signing the tri-party agreement with the bank
We have not yet got the Possession of the Flat till yet and now the Builder has stopped paying the Pre EMI of the flat to the Bank from last 3 months breaching the agreement.
They had also come with different investment schemes for the flats, wherein they have stopped paying the Pre EMI of the flat and making the Customers fall in the ditch as now the banks are behind the Customers for paying the Pre-EMI Amount and also making the CIBIL Report of the Customers bad.
I would like all the Cheated Customers of Karrm Infrastructure come together on a Common platform and show the Builder that the activities what he is doing is highly illegal as he is coming with new schemes and projects and bringing Big advertisement on Radio and Television and then pulling the Loan disbursement amount from the banks after getting the flats registered, paying the Pre - EMI for few months and then stopping the Payment of the Pre-EMI to the banks and the biggest issue with the builder is that they will never intimate the Customers that they have stopped paying the Pre-EMI and the Customer will only know it when they will suddenly start getting Calls from the bank for payment of the Pre-EMI's.

I have made a email ID for all the Cheated Customers so we can all come together on a common platform and teach the builder a lesson.

Email ID - karrmcheat420@yahoo.co.in
santoshkkatvi

Jun 17, 2015

dost shahapur

pls cnf when project completing n current rate
swatzz1990

Jun 13, 2015

Hidden Charges

Karrm had promised me a flat in 10 lakhs, with lots of gifts which includes a gold necklace and a scooty. However after all the registration and bank loan, they require another approx 1,50,000 which includes water bill, maintenance & POSSESSION charges. What the hell is possession charge??? Nothing like this was told to us...it's just that they do not want to give us the gifts.... They aren't trust worthy people.

Swastik
amolame

Oct 13, 2014

No EMI Till Possession Is Fake Policy

hi all,
the following builder,KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE SHAHPUR has promised for no emi till possession.But,under this policy my emi gets deducted from my Account and builder used to issue me cheque monthly regarding the same when i used to show my Account Statement.But,recently my emi is getting deducted from my Account and am not being issued with any cheque for last 3 months.Also,no proper response is given by Managers who are sitting in builders office.Also,am having a legal letter of the same from the builder which clearly states the policy for "NO EMI TILL POSSESSION".i want all my dues cleared till date.This is my first step for resolving this problem.If builder leaves me with no option,i will have to resort to more stringent actions.False commitments and injustice will not be tolerated.
guruprasadpandey

Jul 23, 2013

sel of my 1rk flat

I have 1rk flat in karrm regidency and now i want to sell it anibody intrested call on this no-09619669015-mr guruprasad
Area is 373.
Rupesh Desale Send email

Aug 2, 2012

ILLEGAL DEVELOPMENT

JAI BALAJI EARTH MOVERS .
shahapur, Maharashtra, India

Construction Products - Services,
Proprietorship Firm Since 1990

Products :
Providing Services of Land Development, Leveling of Plots, Internal roads, Rock Cutting, Basement Excavation, Road work, Dam work, Subways, Quarry and Minning. We have our Own following earth Moving Equipments Rock Breakers, pocland., J.C.B, hywa, Dumpers, Road Rollers, Water Rollers, ..& building material supply.
________________________________________

Contact Info / Mr.Rupesh Desale.
Proprietor

Jul 19, 2012

basic cost - 13, 30, 150
amenities - 1, 84, 512
charges - 1, 05, 000

Total = 16, 19662... then how do you say 17 lakhs?
what would be monthly outgoiing maintenance cost?
Nikhilraju Send email

Jul 16, 2012

ILLEGAL DEVELOPMENT

Hi All, Nikhil here.. I am new to this discussion..i saw the ad for this developer in Sunday Times yesterday...i also tried calling them on the HO number & they said that whatever queries we have would be solved or resolved by the PRO at the site. I heard about this name change of the developer from this site itself. I wasnt aware of this. So if the developer had changed the name as per what you people say ( i read through the comments above ) what difference or issues will it bring in? Will we actually have any issues or probelms? Yesterdays paper said that 1RK flats are being sold out for Rs. 6, 71, 400/- something. I would ask about people who have actually booked in the flats there, have they received original receipts and have they faced any kind of issues for the same.

Nikhil Raju
Rajatbhasin Send email

May 18, 2012

ILLEGAL DEVELOPMENT

Forget about the name change and all do we expect appreciation in near by years because now the transport system is not at par to reside there
nor do i see in near 2 to 3 years the would be any development in near by areas
what scope of development you see in coming future

jokerquiz.com - detected rs. 250/- after win the prize.
    This company has detected rs.250/- after win prize from my...
    SHRIRAM TRANSPORT FINANCE CO.LTD. - FIXED DEPOSIT RECEIPT NOT RECEIVED
    DEAR SIR, DETAILS OF MY SPECIAL FIXED DEPOSIT...
    ADYBird burlywood casual shoes - wrong product delivered replacement not yet happened
    I have ordered ADYbrid Burlywood BRrown casual shoes they...
    State Bank of India - COLLEGE FEES NOT PAIED
    balance deducted but college fees not payed Dear Sir: i...
    TDR---irctc.co.in - TDR Refund
    Dear Sir, I want to know when the refund of the TDR...
    TATA MOTORS ( CHEHRA PEHCHANO CONTEST ) - TATA HELP LINE 00923014516662
    VODAFONE LOTTERY - TATA HELP LINE 00923014516662
    pny - pny 10400mah powerbank
    i was purchase a pny be-740 powerbank on 23January through...
    calicut university - NSS grace mark
    I am a BCA final year student Sir, There is no...
    FRAUD PHONE CALLS - TATA HELP LINE 00923014516662