KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE

Consumer complaints and reviews about KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE

shivaji khairnar

Jun 10, 2016

Karrm Infrastructure

Respected sir/ Madam,

I have booked karma infrastructure shapur project, client name Rupali Shivaji Khairnar 'AAKASH building - C wing, flat no 101/1 type BHK, booking no NBK 014375,payment date 13 may 2015, payment Amount 136610.00 rs, cheque from Bank of india (000044) amount 51000.00 and Saraswat Bank( 395111) amount 85610.00.
Now i want to cancel my dream flat booking because of your sale person Mr. Amit provide wrong information to us, possession is ready in july 2015, but today( june 2016) position is not yet ready to possession. in this process our loan was sanction and we already paid the franking fees, but your registration process was delay. therefor the loan sanction period was due left. again we visit in your site and also your office in thane to Mr. Sandesh & your finance manager Mr. Kadam they both are promise to us dec 2015 the possession will be ready. then again we visit but structure position is as same as flat booking time. that time mr. kadam and your senior manager mr. Sagar said april 2016 and may 2016 possession will ready or if not ready then you cancel your flat.In this period do not follow up any one from your office, so there for we cancel our flat now. because of your long delay.
now loan officer Mr. Sayed Jameel said to us booking cancellation charges is 4% but, why we paid 4% charges of your mistake. your commitment is wrong. while the time of booking no one said of cancellation charges.
actually you want to pay to us interest on 136610 rs. your company used my money within one year.
so I hope you will try to understand my problem. and process as fast as my flat cancellation and we want full amount 136610 of refund it.

shivaji khairnar
basavaraj jote

May 8, 2016

Flat Possession

Hi , the flat they are offering you while selling all together a different flat with different ammenites. At the time of possession theyare handing over the flat with only wall putty on walls with no colours on it. thay have charged every one for saftey grills but there is no safety grill in the balcony. no executive has the idea of any thing. Its a total waste investment.. I suggest no one invest in such a project.

The staff is also rude and has no manners to talk to customers and ladies.
rsarawate

Apr 13, 2016

Non receipt of Possession

I have booked two flats in Karrm Residency project at Dhasai, Shahpur. Out which I barely got the possession of one 2BHK flat in dec 2015. However, they had not completed all the required things in the flat. Nobody in Thane office has any clue of what is happeneing.

They have still not given the possession of another 1 BHK flat in their Kalakar Building. On top of it they have started selling a new project that too at ridiculously low price. I suggest that gullible investors must not fall prey to this and invest here.

Please contact me for any details.

R.P.Sarawate

Email: ravindra.sarawate@yahoo.com
manu deshpande

Apr 13, 2016

nthng

Myself shraddha deshpande,
I had booked 2 bhk flat in Feb 2011, in karrm residency shahpur, I have lots of prblms by karrm,
Humne ye flat Rs.1 dekar book kiya tha, aur unhone Jo amenities Hume waha Jo hai WO batayi thi...
1.covered terrace, 2. Grilled balconies, 3. Modular kitchen wid chimney, 4. Solar water n all amenities Hume abhi tak nhi di huyi hai hum jab last 2 month me shahpur ko visit kiya to na waha pe lift chal rhi hai. Nhi terrace cover hai na solar water hai, terrace pe pura kachara pada hai, aur main bat ye hai, nahi waha pe daily needs ka na koi shop hai, nhi hospitals, schools, colleges, jese important bate waha PR he hi nhi to waha PR family aake kese rahegi, hum 2012 me ragistration krne k liye shahpur gaye, aur unhone humse paise bhi jyada liye, Jo thane ka office hai, waha pe sab k sab sample baithe hai, kisiko kuch samjh me nhi ata, kuch puchne jao to rudly bat krte hai, respect nam ki koi bat hi nhi hai, mannerless staff, I hate this people, jis din him puchne gye the k Hume possession kB milega to WO account dekhne k liye 20 logone humare account ko dekh kar ye bola k apke paise pending hai, isliye Hume sent kiye PR jab hum dusri bar waha gaye to unke pass humare paise pending the, khud bolte ho bhejo do aur bheje to unke pass pending hai.... Waha pe Mr. Advait, Mr. Pusalkar nam ka ek ladka hai Jo har bar mithi bate bolkar sari baton ko kese kate ye bas USS ladke se sikhe, us din ek uncle ka bp bdhne wala tha unhone bhi 2011 me booked kiya tha, unhe bhi flat nahi mila, shahpur me jao to aisa lagta hai, ki hum rehne aye to kesa lagega, pura sunsan hai nahi koi rehta hai, nahi kisika kisise contact, us din Jo mood kharab hua tha aisa lag RHA tha me ab kya kr baithungi inka , ek se bat kro to dusri bat ko cut karta hai, yar sab pagal baithe hai, inki jagah pagal khane me hai, aur karrm ke CEO kadam karke hai unka contact no mange to koi deta nahi hai, aisa lgta hai WO underground hai, uske against action Lena hai to to hum sabko sath me akar unke action Lena hoga so please sab aap apne contact no Hume send KDE kiske wajah hum sab discuss ke sake....
My contact no. 8087676232 and WhatsApp me...
kevin93

Apr 6, 2016

CONS AND FRAUDS

hey guys to all customers i got good news about this karrmm infrastructure...well this karrmm infrastructure it was earlier known as Ekta group in shahapur..which was shut because of jhols they did..they were fined in the court 50 crore rs then they changed their name into karrmm infrastructure...the Income Tax officials,” said a source, adding that given the wafer-thin margins involved in low budget deals, the IT blow may be too much to bear for the new developer.
On September 28, the High Court had given an injunction restraining Ekkta from using the name of the firm, pending the final outcome of a Rs 50-crore defamation case filed against it by Ekta Group. Even the HC order had come at a time when Ekkta was aggressively marketing its Ekkta Residency project near Shahpur in Thane, widely promoting the selling out of three phases in record time and soliciting bookings for the fourth phase.
While Ketan Patel, the promoter of Karrm Infrastructure refused to offer comment on the raids, his legal adviser Advocate CM Gandhi said that the IT action was a routine survey. “The officials conducted the search operations at the office of Karrm and the necessary information was given to them,” Gandhi said.
so beware investing any money in this pool...
this is
kevin
Nilesh chatla

Mar 9, 2016

for money back...

hiii
if anyone post any matter plz mention contact no..
isase direct call karke detail me baat kar sake
Suchan123

Nilesh chatla

Mar 8, 2016

karrm infrastructur

hii all...
Nilesh, mene karrma me ek flat book kiya hai lekin jab me booking amount de raha tha tab shahapur ke office k sales employ se pucha agar me booking cancel karta hu to muje refund kitna mileg to usne kaha ek booking amount ka 10% cut karke baki ka amount refund ho jayega lekin abi thane office wale bolte hai k 1 rs. b return nahi milega mene booking kiya tha dec-2015 me or abi me last sunday 6/3/2016 ko fir se shahpur ke side pe gaya tha wahi sawal fir udar k employ se kiya to usne b fir se wahi jawaqb diya k 10% cut karke mil jayeg lekinj abi aisa lagata hai ke thane or shahpurak bich me fus gaya huu..

agar kiske pass koi solution hai to plz help me

contact.no.9324347642-NIlesh
JAYA_NIK

Mar 7, 2016

1RHK

Any One Know @ 1 RHK Scheme?? Any one booked There @ 5000/month ..?
saif_ansari1989@yahoo.com

Mar 3, 2016

ENQUIRY

LETS MAKE AN WHATSAPP GROUP FOR KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE, SO THAT WE ALL CAN DECIDE/SHARE & DISCUSS ABOUT THE PROPERTY.
rarosim

Feb 26, 2016

do not book a flat at karrm

Please request all not to book any flat at Karrm. Once done, they make you sign a TRI Party agreement and when you cancel the booking they dont give you the refund. i am still awaiting the refund for over 9 months now !
sonalkar

Feb 23, 2016

possession

Those who have paid full amount in Karram should visit site once they should check whether the work is completed in there flat and what things are pending. They should click the photo and then visit builders office, insist to meet only builder and not any of worker working there should take cop in civil if any one's relative can assist them.

If all the work has been completed and water and electricity is been provided go and stay as the flat belong to you.
No need of possession letter. If builder is not responding properly make him understand how to respond to customers.
mohsin704

Jan 8, 2016

aspire home finance's poor response

there is a poor response from aspire home finance, evene the manament is not responsive towards my LOAN, its been 4 months they are telling your sanction letter will come, but till date it wont come so far.
at the time booking they said that you will get the letter max after 15 days, but that all was false commitment.

and i hope many of customers are facing this problem, now thay are asking for registration money, earlier they only told for documents. dont know what they are doing. customers are buying home of lakhs of rupees not 100 rupees thing.
so karrm should think about customer for this.
vmathur37

Nov 25, 2015

Karrm Infrastructure

Hello All,

This is Vaibhav, Just wanted to let you all know that Karrm is cheating on everyone and trying to get more and more customers out of it, which is becoming a Modus Operendi of Karrm to churn in more and more money from Common Man by launching new projects which is of no value as their earlier project is already in shackles with a lot of problems going on with all the customers.

All in this forum as well as anyone from their contact or anyone new, Kindly email me on vmathur37@yahoo.in who have taken a loan from DHFL Bank for this as we are now trying to fight with the builder through the DHFL Bank for them they have asked to gather as many DHFL Customers and then roll out a strong email for that, which will be more effective so that they will get an ultimatum right from the Top bosses of the DHFL Bank to the builder on this.

Kindly email to me on this as soon as possible on this.

Vaibhav,

vmathur37@yahoo.in
nitindave

Nov 14, 2015

Member list

I Nitin dave request to have member list who had booked flat in Karm Residency, Shahapur.
nitindave

Nov 14, 2015

NO POSSESSION AND EMI STARTED

I Nitin dave booked 1 rk in Karm residency, Shahapur in August 2011 and was promised by the builder's official that the possession will be made by 2 years, that means I must get possession in August 2013 and no emi will brone by the individual till the possession given.
My emi started in the month of January 2014 and until now I had not received the possession. Kindly ensure that when I will get possession.
BMJATTI

POSSESSION OF FLAT AT KARRM ,SHAHAPUR

Waiting for possession for Arjun, Karrm
After paying full amount for our flat in Arjun, Karrm residency we have visited Karrm Office, Thane so many times, but of no use. There is no coordination between the staff, one is ringing up and asking us to come and collect the possession letter, and after visiting to office the other staff is telling that the file is not yet ready. What is this going on, we feel the owner has just appointed the staff without giving them the training. They even don't know how to talk to the valuable customers who have paid lakhs of rupees and are waiting for the positive reply from the company. But nobody is there to guide. So many times we have asked them to give an appointment to talk with Director, but they have given Mr. Swapnil's number, who is his PA. He also is not interested to give us an appointment. The Club is not yet ready but they were asking the money for that, still on 28th September, 2015, we have paid all the dues including Club, Maintenance, Society etc. etc., and we were being promised by Mrs. Manda that you will get the possession within 10 days, now one month is over, on the contrary we were getting the calls from that office that still the dues are pending. In this month itself we would have been visited almost 10-15 times for possession, but the same stupid answer from the staff that within next week you will get the call. We have visited to Mrs. Manda, Mr. Adveit, Mr. Swapnil. They have called us yesterday also and after confirming with Mr. Adveit, he said you come tomorrow between 10.00 to 12.00, today we reached sharp at 10.30. After reaching there Mr. Adveit is telling that somebody has gone to collect our file from their Mulund Office, so you will have to wait for half an hour. We were waiting uptill 12.30. While asking for the possession letter, he was not behaving properly. And when we got angry, he had called us on 1st floor and then Mrs. Manda is telling that your file has not yet come, we will send you by Hand delivery. Is it fare, I had taken leave, my wife had missed her meeting and took half day with no results. We feel that the owner is just fooling people for buying the flats. We don't think people should invest in Panchtatva Project of Karrm, because nobody knows after paying for 90 months, whether they will get their flat or not, when after paying all our dues in time also we have suffered, still we are suffering alot for possession.

Complaint regarding possession of flat at Karrm residency, Sahapur

Waiting for possession for Arjun, Karrm

After paying full amount for our flat in Arjun, Karrm residency we have visited Karrm Office, Thane so many times, but of no use. There is no coordination between the staff, one is ringing up and asking as to come and collect the possession letter, after visiting to office the staff is telling that the file is not yet ready. What is this going on, we feel the owner has just appointed the staff without training. They even don't know how to talk to the valuable customers who have paid lakhs of rupees and are waiting for the positive reply from the company. But nobody is there to guide. So many times we have asked them to give an appointment to talk with Director, but they have given Mr. Swapnil's number, who is his PA. He also is not interested to give us an appointment. The Club is not yet ready but they were asking the money for that, still on 28th September, 2015, we have paid all the charges including Club, Maintenance, Society etc. etc., and we were being promised by Mrs. Manda that you will get the possession within 10 days, now one month is over, on the contrary we were getting the calls from that office that still the dues are pending. In this month itself we would have been visited almost 10-15 times for possession, but the same stupid answer from the staff that within next week you will get the call. We have visited to Mrs. Manda, Mr. Adveit, Mr. Swapnil. They have called us yesterday also and after confirming with Mr. Adveit, he said you come tomorrow between 10.00 to 12.00, we reached sharp at 10.30. After reaching there Mr. Adveit is telling that somebody has gone to collect our file from their Mulund Office, so you will have to wait for half an hour. We were waiting uptill 12.30. While asking for the possession letter, he behaved very badly. And when we got angry, he had called us on 1st floor and then Mrs. Manda is telling that your file has not yet come, we will send you by Hand delivery. Is it fare, I had taken leave, my wife had missed her meeting and took half day with no results. We feel that the owner is just fooling people for buying the flats. We don't think people should invest in Panchtatva Project of Karrm, because nobody knows after paying for 90 months, whether they will get their flat or not, when we have suffered after paying full amount at once only, still we are suffering alot for possession.

Oct 15, 2015

Paid full payment in the end of September, but still possession is pending

We have booked the flat in Karrm Infrastructure, Arjun, 401 & 408. After paying full payment, we have been asked by Mrs. Manda that the possession letter will come at our doorstep in 10 days' time, but up till today we have not recd. any possession letter, on the contrary the staff of Karrm every now and then is ringing us up that still the amount is pending for payment. Whenever we call Karrm, we are gtg the stupid reply that their head will call us after sometime, today also I have contacted on 61989939 but no call is being received by Karrm. Grill money was collected for balconies, but after we visited to the site, we came to know that grilling work is not yet done, so adjusted the same amount with Maintenance amount. We have the proof of that in writing, but still their staff is ringing us up and asking for the maintenance amount, it is really ridiculous.

While booking they have promised that full wiring of flats will be concealed, but after going there we found that no concealed wiring is done in the flats and wiring is not even in proper order.
After paying full amount on 28th September, 2015, we are still waiting for possession and the builder has introduced new plans and our flats are being shown to people who are coming for Karrm Panchtatva. How can we believe that the builder is legal

We will wait for the positive answer of our complaint for our queries for the said flats from the company.

Mr. Ashok Laheja & Mrs. Esha Laheja
abhinav1011

Sep 14, 2015

Karrm panchatatva - fraud or false commitment

Vijay Pujari

I know that you are not a buyer or invetor in karm projects, you are a paid employee of the karram.

the KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE SHAHPUR has promised for no emi till possession letter issued to me.But,under this policy my emi gets deducted from my Account and builder used to issue me cheque monthly regarding the same when i used to show my Account Statement.But,recently my emi is getting deducted from my Account and am not being issued with any cheque for last 6 months.

the companyhas promissed me to give possession in next 2 year but after 4 years no possesion at all since last 2 years they are saying 2-3 months 2-3 months.

no proper response is given by Managers who are sitting in builders office even since last three months loan department of the company stated disconnected my call.

am having a legal letter of the same from the builder which clearly states the policy for "NO EMI TILL POSSESSION".i want all my dues cleared till date.

This is my first step for resolving this problem.If builder leaves me with no option,i will have to resort to more stringent actions.
Alisha09

Sep 13, 2015

Karrm panchatatva - fraud

Dese people wl treat u like a king n queen when u go to enquire or book. But incase u plan to cancel aftr luking at the site n da amount of travelling time plus its like staying in a gaon. Dey wl treat u badly n rudely. Da staff are mannerless. No ways to talk n treat the consumers. No way to deal wd women. Lack of communication within their team. Becoz of deir care a f**k attitude the consumers suffer. I wud request all common man lukin to buy a dream house plz dnt ruin ur dreams by investing in dis fake project. The builder wl just play wd ur dreams. Think before its too late.

I have already cancelled my booking
swapnil baraskar

Jul 29, 2015

want to buy a plot atshahpur

help me how to buy plot at shahapur.
give me a brief how do i pay amount and where and what is exact procedure.
give me a proper guidance i want to buy houe at 4-5 lakh.1RK at your place.

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - No repeat of serials
    Sony TV was one of the most popular hindi entertainment...
    reliance broadband wireline - Not responding for reversal of Rs 900
    Hello sir /madam Registerd Name: Rohit meghraj...
    W Finance - BG/SBLC PROVIDER
    We can deliver Financial...
    India Post - India post International parcel missing
    Hello, I am expecting a parcel from India to Canada, that...
    Road Maintainance - Road Maintainance issues
    Hi Sir/Madam, I am residing at Munjaba Wasti Dhanori......
    Hathway Internet - Not Working
    Hi, My hathway internet is not working from last 2days,...
    MCD - No mosquito kiling sprays in Ashok Vihar
    Even when its raining and hundreds of people are suffering...
    dhansukhlal patel - desi daru selling bandh karva babat
    Jay hind sathe janavanu k amara recidency vistar. Vallabh...
    Stray Dogs - Complaint regarding stray dogs
    Hi Sir/Madam, I am residing in Dhanori,Munjaba Wasti...
    oxigen wallet - transition fail debit account bal 1000
    I made transfer money to oxigen wallet transition fail...