Kaunsa.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kaunsa.com

Online_CST

Jun 23, 2014

Dear Rajendra Kelshikar,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at care@em.kaunsa.com, mentioning your Order Id in the subject line of the mail.
Thank you for cooperating.

send the wrong mobile my order id is 24880606162281

Kaunsa.com
I have ordered my mobile of Galaxi S5 16 MP camera on dt 27th April 2014. after long discussion kaunsa has send me mobile on dtd 10/6/2014 when i open the product i found it was TETHIN co mobile .
of china made. details are given below-
1/ u delivered me mobile on 10/6/14 is tethin co u send me wrong product which is 2500/- price on net.
2/ not a Galaxi S5 16 mp camera mobile which i have ordered
3/In the box i shock whichever u send mobile was not in cover, no manual , no battery, no cords.
3/ If u unable to send me mobile which i have ordered pl retre nd my Rs.15000/- by cheque or in my AC urgently. It is very serious matter . I phone on 11/6/14 to kanunsa they said pl mail us a msg with details we will send ur original order as early as possible. let me know at ur end

Jun 22, 2014

send the wrong mobile.the biggest fraud shopping site.

send the wrong mobile

Jun 14, 2014

send wrong mobile

Aasha Medhi

Jun 13, 2014

I ordered 2 items but I received only one

I ordered 2 Rayban sunglasses. But I received only 1. After raising multiple complaints in their site also they didn't get back. This is ridiculous. I will make sure none of my friends and family use kaunsa.com. My ticket numbers are Kaun/T276773/Z7BUN4PKYA and Kaun/T276773/BY3WAQUXZ0. Best part is they closed my first ticket with even providing any resolution. So I had to raise a second one.

I ordered 2 items but I received only one

Online_CST

May 15, 2014

Kaunsa

Dear Arunabh,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at care@em.kaunsa.com and kindly mention your Order Id in your subject line.

arunabh

May 14, 2014

fraud by kaunsa

i bought samsung galaxy note 3 with kitkat 4.4.2 and after two weeks have recieved a fake chinese mobile my order id is 29316022624531

Apr 9, 2014

Dear B.M.Arora,

bmarora

Apr 9, 2014

Poor items Recieve

I have receive the item which you are deliver in my address.
I am informing you that you are sending the all item which is very useless for me.
1. Belt - Very small for children only & not genuine leather.
2. Aviator - Very poor quality, Plastic glass, Bend frem & remove police from frem.
3. Violet - Not leather rack-sin with third class stitch.
you are requested that if possible than you may please exchange the all above item
as early & best quality.

Dear M Tyagi,

mtyagi8

Mar 19, 2014

fraud by kaunsa.com

Product((Mobile-HTC One S)(OrderNo- KA/252233/L2ZGT0QD )) which I have purchase from your website on 28th Feb 2014 by selecting option EMI. In 15 days they have delivered me the product. Below things happened when I stared exploring mobile:
1. Product description while selling and delivered product are not same. In product description and in image of the product they said HTC One S which has three user interface button but the product which I got has four button and when I use fourth button it shows something in other language which is not English.
2. Phone is not new by seeing only you can make out that it is used one and Phone has defect that screen sides has some polish gone out.
3. Accessories of mobile are local and that too used one.
4. HTC One S has 1GB RAM but phone which I have recieved has only 512MB.
5. I have purchase this moblie selecting EMI option and description is as below:
Mobile cost:10999
EMI Charges: 934
So total I paid= 10999+934= 11933 so that will convert into 9 months EMI.
But today when I checked my credit card statement instead of converted EMI amount transaction details statement came with full amount deducted transaction details. I had a discussion with my bank but they informed me that Its not being converted into EMI by seller so ask them why they did not converted it into EMI if they have taken charge of 934 Rs. They told that they cant do anything in that as its seller responsibility and if you want us to convert into EMI then you have to again pay 900 rs for that.

6. I am trying to return this product from last so many days but they are not responding. When I try to reach them on customer care no they usually don't pick up the phone for whole day.

My 12000 rs are stuck with this company and they are not even responding. This company is fraud as it did not authorize its seller what they are sending. Seller has shown some internet images for HTC One S and product which I got is totally different also he did not converted my payment into EMI and charged me 934 RS for that. Total fraud is happening on this website.

I want my money back at any cost

Feb 18, 2014

Snapdeal

Dear Rphil,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. We shall call you within the next 24 hours to give an initial update on the status of your complaint. For any further clarifications, please write to us at care@em.kaunsa.com and kindly mention your Order Id in your subject line.

Rphil

Feb 17, 2014

Need refund

I ordered an item from Kaunsa and they sent me a entirely a different design of the product. I don't think it is a mistake, it is carelessness or fooling the Customer.

No one replies to mails or even answer the calls.

How can u cheat a Customer???????????

My order no#KA/240701/C0QKY20Q
josan165

Oct 30, 2013

Online Fraud

Kaunsa.com is a big fraud happening on Indian soil.
Can't understand how it is doing business despite of hundreds of complaints on the net itself.
Beware! of this fraud company.
I already wasted my 5999/- for buying a tab on 24th October and there is no reply/ response from them till date
I don't know what to do?
raokp2004@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2013

cheating

Kaunsa.com and Fairdeal's cheating.
I have ordered and paid for a Roxx-5.5" Android-4.0.5 Dual Sim 3G Galaxy NOTE-II 32GB for Rs.14,999/-. A totally different and cheap quality mobile phone was delivered after a month's delay in Dec 2012. I was upset as it was not the product that I have ordered. Instead, they sent me a useless mobile named Isuzu - Jupitor, 1 GHz Processor, 5" Screen. This phone is available in the market for Rs.7500/-. I have raised the issue many a time with Kaunsa.com as well as the supplier, Fairdeal. Both passed the buck to the other. While being charged, the touch screen broke on its own and splintered. The phone is not even nine months old. Now Kaunsa.com says the product does not have any warranty. Online buyers beware. Please do not fall prey to such fraudsters offering unjustly huge discounts and then supplying inferior products. Once an item is sold, they become stubborn or unresponsive. I wish there is a regulatory agency to monitor and take to task such .coms and suppliers.
pritvijit

Sep 5, 2013

non delivery and no refund, No pick up of calls, very ignorable behavior etc etc etc ..........

I had placed this order on 10.06.13 with Ref Id : Kaun/130612. But till 27.06.13 did not receive the order. But after so many communication I have complained about my money refund to my account in written & also with your Customer Service through phone, till date your organisation generate a STUPID Voucher which I never told you to generate. So many times your Customer Care Professionals said that your refund process was going on but due to your so called technical problem the same was not in progress. But lastly few days back one of your Customer Care Professional told me that within 2-3 days effect would be seen i your account, but within few days the voucher has been generated. Even after that I contacted with your Customer Care Professional & he told me that within that day a confirmation mail would be generated but that was a false commitment from your end.

Even recently when I am going to ring your Customer Care No. nobody pick-up the phone.

So, if your can then please help me out from this problem and refund my money back to my account ASAP.
Nilesh Desi

Aug 21, 2013

from kaunsa.Com Not received the product yet

Dear Sir/madam,
Sub:- Kaunsa.com not send product after taking full payment
I had booked a product through Kaunsa.com on 24th July 2013.. I have paid an amount of Rs.4999/-
I am following with them since 25th July 2013 for getting the delivery of the product. Till today 21st August 2013
My products is not delivered.
I have requested them to refund the amount but there is no reply from the web site and they are not responding to the calls( contact number 24x7, 0120 4835000 ) made by me.
Can some one pls look into the matter and help me in recovering my amount?
My order number is .” KA/148835/I0QYV6AT "
I am looking for your support,

Best Regards
Nilesh Desai
engineer_hs1978@yahoo.co.in
Mahesh.K

Aug 17, 2013

i had ordered for S4 on 19th of June and its already 18th of Aug. my product has not reached

Name: K.Mahesh
Ref Id : Kaun/132579
Regd. Email : k.mahesh2@gmail.com
Regd. Mobile : 8892449352

My order dated June 19 2013 for Samsung S4 is yet to be delivered.
Customer care persons are always bluffing and they are not in a position to answer if my order will be delivered.When i ask for refund they ask me to raise complaint ticket online.My complaint tickets are not answered.
when ever i call they say dispatched and will be delivered by 2 days and this story is happening for more than 2 month. Now i understand they have no idea of my order at all.
Kindly resolve or refund.
vijay chauhan2909

Aug 16, 2013

mobile delivery

Dear sir ,

My Name vijay chuhan my order id is KA/90165/2L94SHPE, i had ordered 2 Micomax Canvas HD A111 and the last date of delivery was given as 13th AUG 2013, i never received the phones, also the customer support people are trained to say you will get your product on 100% guarantee, but i never received this product. pls help me sir my mo no 09724879272. thank,
Abhishek Bhatia

Aug 6, 2013

e-commerce fraud

i bought samsung infuse i997 from kaunsa.com on 15 july,2013. i showed delivery within 7-10 days,but till now i have not recieved the product.whenever i call,they always keep on delaying.
order no.-147064
chandrarjy80

Aug 3, 2013

kaunsa is fraud company

My Order Number is KA/69855/CNLH51BJ. i order micromax it costs 9,039 rs in kaunsa.com but after paying the money through online the customer support people from kaunsa they are saying the product is not available for 90,39 and they are saying 12,500 i have to pay this is really a cheating and i cancelled the order kaunsa said that they will deduct 850 rs this is another cheating and i agreed for that and i asked them to refund remaining amount but still they haven't refund my money it's almost 35 days happening.so what's go on.. please kindly refund my money..
masbaaz

Jul 31, 2013

Kaunsa not shipping my order

I ordered for mobile on 8-july-2013.
Neither received item nor refund nor proper communication from their customer service.

My order details:
Order Number: KA/145009/S1LGW5XE

This is a big fraud, scammy company. I see so many complaints against this company, how come this scam company is able to servive.

Please help me ...feels like losing money.
sandip1964

Jul 31, 2013

non delivery and no refund & No pick up of calls

I had booked a product through Kaunsa.com on 10of July 2013. and i was assured that i will get the delivery of the product on 25th july2013.
I am following with them since 15th July 2013 for getting the delivery of the product. Till today 31st July 2013 morning they were informing that the product will be delivered in 3-4 working day and suddenly today the cus. care executive informed me i will have to pay an aditional amount for getting the product. (which makes the product costlier than available in local market)
I have requested them to refund the amount but there is no reply from the web site and they are not responding to the calls made by me.
Can some one pls look into the matter and help me in recovering my amount?
My order number is "Kaun/T145392/7LX9GHSE3W"
I am looking for your support
Best Regards

Sandip Dashputre
Senthilnathan Murugesan

Jul 29, 2013

Kaunsa Not Delivering Ordered products

My Order KA/143581 Not Delivered Even after 20 Days !!!!.
I Have not asked you to process my order.
I Just Want you to Cancel and Refund that order.
I made a cancel request also and why are n't you processing Cancel and refund process too.
I Can not process my payment to my creditcard statement as i am having payment dispute with your

transaction and service.
How can i pay my credit card statement for the not received product,So I am raising a complaint with my bank

to investicate my card payment dispute and resolve my payment issues.

Kindly give me the confirmation that you have accepted my cancel request.

bsnl evdo - no signal
    three days no signal evdo of no use ...
    Reliance Mobile Internet - Net is not working
    Dear Sir/Madam My Reliance...
    Shri Sidhivinayak Online Store/ - question on quality of the product
    I bought , Sony Xba-4sl Universal Noise Isolating...
    openwire solutions - “Its a trap for your career and hope.Important one is...
    Pros – Everything I found here is cons.So how can I say...
    dainik bhaskar - REGARDING DAINIK BHASKAR SABSE BADA MATCH FIXER[PRIZE NAHI...
    mahodaya, dainik bhaskar ne ipl sabse bada match fixer...
    reliance energy - do something
    remove big meter box from our lane remove big meter box...
    municipal corporation of hyderabad - Ferocious stray dogs
    There are so many ferocious stray dogs in my area which is...
    LAAPTU - recharged failed[recharge nahi ho raha hai]
    mahodaya,mein laaptu ka niyameet user hu. mein pichale 2...
    RTO Thane - Auto shortage and not ready to take passengers
    Hi, It is quite obvious that Autos say no for any...