Kaunsa.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kaunsa.com

Apr 9, 2014

Dear B.M.Arora,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at care@em.kaunsa.com and kindly mention your Order Id in your subject line.

bmarora

Apr 9, 2014

Poor items Recieve

I have receive the item which you are deliver in my address.
I am informing you that you are sending the all item which is very useless for me.
1. Belt - Very small for children only & not genuine leather.
2. Aviator - Very poor quality, Plastic glass, Bend frem & remove police from frem.
3. Violet - Not leather rack-sin with third class stitch.
you are requested that if possible than you may please exchange the all above item
as early & best quality.

Dear M Tyagi,

mtyagi8

Mar 19, 2014

fraud by kaunsa.com

Product((Mobile-HTC One S)(OrderNo- KA/252233/L2ZGT0QD )) which I have purchase from your website on 28th Feb 2014 by selecting option EMI. In 15 days they have delivered me the product. Below things happened when I stared exploring mobile:
1. Product description while selling and delivered product are not same. In product description and in image of the product they said HTC One S which has three user interface button but the product which I got has four button and when I use fourth button it shows something in other language which is not English.
2. Phone is not new by seeing only you can make out that it is used one and Phone has defect that screen sides has some polish gone out.
3. Accessories of mobile are local and that too used one.
4. HTC One S has 1GB RAM but phone which I have recieved has only 512MB.
5. I have purchase this moblie selecting EMI option and description is as below:
Mobile cost:10999
EMI Charges: 934
So total I paid= 10999+934= 11933 so that will convert into 9 months EMI.
But today when I checked my credit card statement instead of converted EMI amount transaction details statement came with full amount deducted transaction details. I had a discussion with my bank but they informed me that Its not being converted into EMI by seller so ask them why they did not converted it into EMI if they have taken charge of 934 Rs. They told that they cant do anything in that as its seller responsibility and if you want us to convert into EMI then you have to again pay 900 rs for that.

6. I am trying to return this product from last so many days but they are not responding. When I try to reach them on customer care no they usually don't pick up the phone for whole day.

My 12000 rs are stuck with this company and they are not even responding. This company is fraud as it did not authorize its seller what they are sending. Seller has shown some internet images for HTC One S and product which I got is totally different also he did not converted my payment into EMI and charged me 934 RS for that. Total fraud is happening on this website.

I want my money back at any cost

Feb 18, 2014

Snapdeal

Dear Rphil,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. We shall call you within the next 24 hours to give an initial update on the status of your complaint. For any further clarifications, please write to us at care@em.kaunsa.com and kindly mention your Order Id in your subject line.

Rphil

Feb 17, 2014

Need refund

I ordered an item from Kaunsa and they sent me a entirely a different design of the product. I don't think it is a mistake, it is carelessness or fooling the Customer.

No one replies to mails or even answer the calls.

How can u cheat a Customer???????????

My order no#KA/240701/C0QKY20Q
josan165

Oct 30, 2013

Online Fraud

Kaunsa.com is a big fraud happening on Indian soil.
Can't understand how it is doing business despite of hundreds of complaints on the net itself.
Beware! of this fraud company.
I already wasted my 5999/- for buying a tab on 24th October and there is no reply/ response from them till date
I don't know what to do?
raokp2004@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2013

cheating

Kaunsa.com and Fairdeal's cheating.
I have ordered and paid for a Roxx-5.5" Android-4.0.5 Dual Sim 3G Galaxy NOTE-II 32GB for Rs.14,999/-. A totally different and cheap quality mobile phone was delivered after a month's delay in Dec 2012. I was upset as it was not the product that I have ordered. Instead, they sent me a useless mobile named Isuzu - Jupitor, 1 GHz Processor, 5" Screen. This phone is available in the market for Rs.7500/-. I have raised the issue many a time with Kaunsa.com as well as the supplier, Fairdeal. Both passed the buck to the other. While being charged, the touch screen broke on its own and splintered. The phone is not even nine months old. Now Kaunsa.com says the product does not have any warranty. Online buyers beware. Please do not fall prey to such fraudsters offering unjustly huge discounts and then supplying inferior products. Once an item is sold, they become stubborn or unresponsive. I wish there is a regulatory agency to monitor and take to task such .coms and suppliers.
pritvijit

Sep 5, 2013

non delivery and no refund, No pick up of calls, very ignorable behavior etc etc etc ..........

I had placed this order on 10.06.13 with Ref Id : Kaun/130612. But till 27.06.13 did not receive the order. But after so many communication I have complained about my money refund to my account in written & also with your Customer Service through phone, till date your organisation generate a STUPID Voucher which I never told you to generate. So many times your Customer Care Professionals said that your refund process was going on but due to your so called technical problem the same was not in progress. But lastly few days back one of your Customer Care Professional told me that within 2-3 days effect would be seen i your account, but within few days the voucher has been generated. Even after that I contacted with your Customer Care Professional & he told me that within that day a confirmation mail would be generated but that was a false commitment from your end.

Even recently when I am going to ring your Customer Care No. nobody pick-up the phone.

So, if your can then please help me out from this problem and refund my money back to my account ASAP.
Nilesh Desi

Aug 21, 2013

from kaunsa.Com Not received the product yet

Dear Sir/madam,
Sub:- Kaunsa.com not send product after taking full payment
I had booked a product through Kaunsa.com on 24th July 2013.. I have paid an amount of Rs.4999/-
I am following with them since 25th July 2013 for getting the delivery of the product. Till today 21st August 2013
My products is not delivered.
I have requested them to refund the amount but there is no reply from the web site and they are not responding to the calls( contact number 24x7, 0120 4835000 ) made by me.
Can some one pls look into the matter and help me in recovering my amount?
My order number is .” KA/148835/I0QYV6AT "
I am looking for your support,

Best Regards
Nilesh Desai
engineer_hs1978@yahoo.co.in
Mahesh.K

Aug 17, 2013

i had ordered for S4 on 19th of June and its already 18th of Aug. my product has not reached

Name: K.Mahesh
Ref Id : Kaun/132579
Regd. Email : k.mahesh2@gmail.com
Regd. Mobile : 8892449352

My order dated June 19 2013 for Samsung S4 is yet to be delivered.
Customer care persons are always bluffing and they are not in a position to answer if my order will be delivered.When i ask for refund they ask me to raise complaint ticket online.My complaint tickets are not answered.
when ever i call they say dispatched and will be delivered by 2 days and this story is happening for more than 2 month. Now i understand they have no idea of my order at all.
Kindly resolve or refund.
vijay chauhan2909

Aug 16, 2013

mobile delivery

Dear sir ,

My Name vijay chuhan my order id is KA/90165/2L94SHPE, i had ordered 2 Micomax Canvas HD A111 and the last date of delivery was given as 13th AUG 2013, i never received the phones, also the customer support people are trained to say you will get your product on 100% guarantee, but i never received this product. pls help me sir my mo no 09724879272. thank,
Abhishek Bhatia

Aug 6, 2013

e-commerce fraud

i bought samsung infuse i997 from kaunsa.com on 15 july,2013. i showed delivery within 7-10 days,but till now i have not recieved the product.whenever i call,they always keep on delaying.
order no.-147064
chandrarjy80

Aug 3, 2013

kaunsa is fraud company

My Order Number is KA/69855/CNLH51BJ. i order micromax it costs 9,039 rs in kaunsa.com but after paying the money through online the customer support people from kaunsa they are saying the product is not available for 90,39 and they are saying 12,500 i have to pay this is really a cheating and i cancelled the order kaunsa said that they will deduct 850 rs this is another cheating and i agreed for that and i asked them to refund remaining amount but still they haven't refund my money it's almost 35 days happening.so what's go on.. please kindly refund my money..
masbaaz

Jul 31, 2013

Kaunsa not shipping my order

I ordered for mobile on 8-july-2013.
Neither received item nor refund nor proper communication from their customer service.

My order details:
Order Number: KA/145009/S1LGW5XE

This is a big fraud, scammy company. I see so many complaints against this company, how come this scam company is able to servive.

Please help me ...feels like losing money.
sandip1964

Jul 31, 2013

non delivery and no refund & No pick up of calls

I had booked a product through Kaunsa.com on 10of July 2013. and i was assured that i will get the delivery of the product on 25th july2013.
I am following with them since 15th July 2013 for getting the delivery of the product. Till today 31st July 2013 morning they were informing that the product will be delivered in 3-4 working day and suddenly today the cus. care executive informed me i will have to pay an aditional amount for getting the product. (which makes the product costlier than available in local market)
I have requested them to refund the amount but there is no reply from the web site and they are not responding to the calls made by me.
Can some one pls look into the matter and help me in recovering my amount?
My order number is "Kaun/T145392/7LX9GHSE3W"
I am looking for your support
Best Regards

Sandip Dashputre
Senthilnathan Murugesan

Jul 29, 2013

Kaunsa Not Delivering Ordered products

My Order KA/143581 Not Delivered Even after 20 Days !!!!.
I Have not asked you to process my order.
I Just Want you to Cancel and Refund that order.
I made a cancel request also and why are n't you processing Cancel and refund process too.
I Can not process my payment to my creditcard statement as i am having payment dispute with your

transaction and service.
How can i pay my credit card statement for the not received product,So I am raising a complaint with my bank

to investicate my card payment dispute and resolve my payment issues.

Kindly give me the confirmation that you have accepted my cancel request.
senthilpsg2005

Jul 25, 2013

Kaunsa Not Delivering Products

I have purchased Lava Xolo Q 800 in Kaunsa.com on 10 th July 2013.
My Order Number:KA/143581
Product:Lava Xolo Q 800
Order Date:10-07-20123
Delivery Time:7-10 Days as in the product order page.
I have not received the product even after 15 days.
I have contacted the customer care so many times regarding my order.
But they have not delivered my order even the product stock status is available in the

website.
Kindly help me to fix this issuye.Give me valuable steps to take to resolve this issue .

M.Senthilnathan
Mo:+919894916412
Email:senthil.psg2005@gmail.com
vancy caeiro

Jul 19, 2013

VERY TRUE BIG FRAUD SHOPPING SITE

I had ordered Lenovo S890 mobile on June 17th 2013, cost is 15107/- there was no sign from the vendor when is the delivery. When i called the customer care they said the product is out of stock. The best thing is they tried to convince me with a voucher for future purchase or wait till the product is available. I said I need the refund as soon as possible. Every now and then I call the customer care line, that too if your lucky enough the call will get connected. I have so many complaints via tickets, it is of no use,Still the refund is not done. I am struggling for 2 months for my money. Please help me in getting my money back.

vancy caeiro

KA/134337/L4BIYUB7
DevHyd

Network Locked Mobile

Guys beware of these people,these are Fraud people, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM KAUNSA.COM, i ordered (Order ID : KM10628155103613) a samsung chat on 10th june got it on 27th june the worst thing is the phone was Network locked, i raised a complaint on the same day, till now they have not replaced my phone neither refunded my money, they wont answer the call in email they say they will update you within 24hrs its more then two weeks now no update from them. i made a mistek buying from these people. check on internet its flodded of kaunsa.com complaint. check http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/kaunsacom-a292586.html
DevHyd

kaunsa.com Fraud website

Guys beware of these people,these are Fraud people, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM KAUNSA.COM, i ordered a samsung chat on 10th june got it on 27th june the worst thing is the phone was Network locked, i raised a complaint on the same day, till now they have not replaced my phone neither refunded my money, they wont answer the call in email they say they will update you within 24hrs its more then two weeks now no update from them. i made a mistek buying from these people. check on internet its flodded of kaunsa.com complaint. check http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/kaunsacom-a292586.html
prabhuj8

Non refund of money

I placed an order for "LG 42LS5700 LED 42 inches Full HD TV" on 18/06/2013. In kaunsa.com website they mentioned the product delivery time as 7-10 days & product was in stock. But the order notification said I would receive the product only on July 3rd. I called up to their customer support immediately, but they didn't even know ABCD of anything. They don't even have a clue whether or not they have stock. Growing suspicious I checked about their online reputation. To my shock this company is known for defrauding customers money. Following are some of the articles I read.

I immediately asked them to cancel my order and return my money. But they told they would deduct 5% + 200 as payment gateway charges. Whereas payment gateway won't charge single paisa for refunds. Kaunsa.com cheats customers when processing refund. Already 24 days are passed, kaunsa.com is telling I would receive the amount within 7-10 days. Since I asked refund as soon as I placed the order, I should have received the amount within 2-3 days.I want to take Kaunsa.com to consumer court for not returning my money & cheating in the name of payment gateway. Also I am sending these details to Economic Offenses Wing since there are many customers who are suffered and still suffering because of this merchant. Help me in getting my money back immediately. My order number is KA/120877

Jul 10, 2013

Dear Kaunsa Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 9 July 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at care@em.kaunsa.com, mentioning your complaint number 262114 in the subject line of the mail.
Thank you for cooperating.

Jul 9, 2013

not received the refund

i had purchase a mobile from kaunsa.com on 6th of june. i made payment from my creditcard.
company committed me the shipping date of 21st of june, but not received the product. then after i contacted the company about refund. the committed me that i will get my refund by 8th of july. but as on today i didt'n get payment.
prabhuj8

Jul 8, 2013

Big Fraud website. Lets take them down

Hi, I have also placed an order for Rs. 43,000/- on this site without checking reviews. I asked them to cancel the order as soon as I placed it. They are charging Rs. 2500 for cancelling the order. I cancelled the order within 2 hours after I placed it. I doubt whether I receive atleast the balance amount. This seems to be a fraud website. I did a research and found the following things. Following are few webarticles which speaks extensively about this fraud website. Read the indiaspeaks article.
Please provide your case details immediately to report this matter to Economic Offences Wing. Send your order details to consumer_eow@rediffmail.com

SBI PO EXAM 2013 APPLICATION - My registration cancelled
    Hi, I am a Visually handicapped person. Seeing the SBI...
    Jaipur Bus Low Floor Service - Untardy roads
    I used to commute on foot from Narain Singh Circle to...
    AADHAR EID CARD - how to enroll my EID
    sir/madam , i got a sms from DM-AADHAR .SMS IS DEAR...
    Broadband + WLL - Providing Broadband + WLL connection
    Sir, I stay at Vyara, Gujarat. I have a BSNL landline...
    ebs charge.com sbi pgindia - miss using debit card by unknown person
    dear sir, my name is mohd.saif .i get you to...
    Dish TV - DTH - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Zaheer Ahmad, We hope your issue has been...
    174392 - पट्टी तोड़ने के बावत
    महाशय,मेरी दूकान...
    Trident ET Group of Institiusion Dehli Rood NH58 Ghaziabad - Scholarship of B.tech
    Dear Sir/Mam Mera app Se nivedan es Prakar h Mai B.tech...
    EBS PAYMENT GETWAY - miss using debit card by unknown person
    dear sir, my name is mohd.saif .i get you to...
    UP Electricity Board - Loose Wire, Break Pole,Transformer not working last One...
    Dear Sir/Madam, i am from one of the village Meerapur...