Kaunsa.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kaunsa.com

TENTI

Jun 1, 2016

Money not refunded for more than a year

I ordered a mobile handset(Blackberry 9550) costing Rs 4150 (Order Id:43069757402743) on 27th April 2015 and paid the amount through my HDFC credit card.They didn't deliver the product for nearly 2 weeks so I called the customer care and they said that since the product was not available they will refund the paid amount.It's been a year since the money is in the refund process only. I've mailed kaunsa.com uncountable number of times and have talked with their customer executives for 4-5 times and their response has been "The amount will get reflected in your Hdfc account within the next 7-8 days" but till today they haven't refunded my money back.On top of this,they don't pick my calls now.
Kaunsa.com ,now tell me how long are you going to try my patience? Don't take advantage of meek people like us.If you don't refund my money back within 2 days I am going to file a case against the company.
jakakishan

Mar 10, 2016

No Refund of Return Product

Kaunsa,com is not replying or refund my money.
I bought watches.But product is duplicate that why i returned it and they said mail us a bank details we refund your money. But after 20 days money is not refunded. Bloody Cheater..
vinodgahlot

Mar 3, 2016

not receved my order

Not receved my order pls chek
Order No Is : 50584795712226
Tnx# : 022273563798
Pos : 32003006

Pls Send to My Order Urjent..
firozhrihm

Feb 2, 2016

Duplicate Product

I ordered through kaunsa.com, order Id - 50265136562713,

They sent me a duplicate casio watch instead of original.

Kindly hep me out regarding this

Firoz Alam
sanjayjha2nov@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2015

Fraud

My Order no-49409385111512 dated 15/12/2015
Amount paid was Rs.1297/-
All nos are fake
Correspondence done on email-care@em.kausa.com permanently undelivered.

Co. is fraud, be careful everyone. If aware of any contact details or email/adress please share.

Sanjay Jha
ATULYA KUMAR SAHOO

Nov 7, 2015

not delivered

I ATULYA KUMAR SAHOO not receive my order but DTDC courier tracking No D23971328 shows that it will be delivered on 06/11/2015 at 1.45 PM
Name : ATULYA KUMAR SAHOO
Ref Order Id :47965483032410
Email : atulyacollege@gmail.com
Mobile No : 9861069391
Santosh Singhania

Feb 24, 2015

Received Defective Mobile

I talk with you yesterday complaint about mobile which you sent to me. It is not in good condition . I am return to you please send my amount which i sent to you. I have given you order for Iphone 6 and your box also printed Iphone6 but when I receive
delivery by courier box also saying Iphone 6 but you are telling me that you have send me iphone 6 True Clone . I cant understand what is this.

Till today dont receive Apple iphone 5 play and win item code:BID/APP/APP/6952. My order no. is 39908817162114

Santosh Singhania
N k kaushik

Feb 20, 2015

Bad service n response

I placed order on 15.10.2015 . Still no delivery yet nor they response properly. I have complaint against Kaunas.com. N k kaushik8527224477
hozefa

Dec 2, 2014

Kaunsa.com cheater & Fraud

Product((Mobile-Greenberry A7 Quad core )(OrderNo- Kaun/164871/ 16487186540682) which I have purchase from your website on 18.10.2014 by selecting option EMI. In 15 days they have delivered me the product. Below things happened when I stared exploring mobile:
1. Product description while selling and delivered product are not same. In product description and in image of the product they said Greenberry A7 Quadcore Processor which has single core processor.
2. Phone is not new by seeing only you can make out that it is used one
3. Accessories of mobile are not working.
4. Greenberry A7 Quad core has 2GB RAM but phone which I have recieved has only 256MB.
5. I have purchase this moblie selecting EMI option and description is as below:
Mobile cost:4500
EMI Charges: 162
So total I paid= 4500+162= 4662 so that will convert into 3 months EMI.
But when I checked my bank statement instead of converted EMI amount transaction details statement came with full amount deducted transaction details. I had a discussion with my bank but they informed me that Its not being converted into EMI by seller so ask them why they did not converted it into EMI if they have taken charge of 162 Rs. They told that they cant do anything in that as its seller responsibility and if you want us to convert into EMI then you have to again pay 162 rs for that.

6. I am trying to return this product from last so many days but they are not responding. When I try to reach them on customer care no they usually don't pick up the phone for whole day.

My 4662 rs are stuck with this company and they are not even responding. This company is fraud as it did not authorize its seller what they are sending. Seller has shown some internet images for GreenberryA7 and product which I got is totally different also he did not converted my payment into EMI and charged me 934 RS for that. Total fraud is happening on this website.
Seller Also not pick up my phone / phone has been not reachable ...mobile will be hang & not even 1 android application will be install on my phone...

So many times i call the customer care but they said we give you reply within 48 hours...but till today i not recieve any reply from there side.
I want my money back at any cost
mali12322

Aug 16, 2014

Fraud Product and no response to complaint

Received a product yesterday evening. Order No.MOB/MOB/M A/64129. Tried calling many a times on mentioned no. but no response. Raised a ticket on website ticket no. is - Kaun/T323989/SRMHN159X7
The product is not as per the specification on website. Below are the problems:

1) Camera is not working properly.
2) Screen has scratches on it.
3) No seal pack on product
4) Mobile is getting hang for every function.
5) Delay in opening any apps and calling.
6) Screen Resolution is also not as specified on website.
7) Video quality is worst than VGA camera.
8) GPRS/3G Not working.
9) Made in China Phone(That too cheap quality)
10) NO Manual

No matter following up for the revert on complaint but no response from last 8 days.
shailendra1974

Aug 16, 2014

refund of money

on 31/7 refund of money was to done (return mail)
mr.gaurav a person who comes on line always says we woill call within 2 hours
and no reply
what a great service
since two months using fund of customer without any logic behind it
any way these is worlds worst ever site seen by me.
no reply for fund
karan malik

Aug 13, 2014

I did'nt get my product

I order the aviaters orderno is :-28692828392539 from kaunsa .com and payment was done through debit card and deducted from my account but still I did'nt get the product. I was order the product in the month of june but still I did'nt get. Kindly do the needful and send the product otherwise refund the money.

Karan malik
Online_CST

Jun 23, 2014

Dear Rajendra Kelshikar,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at care@em.kaunsa.com, mentioning your Order Id in the subject line of the mail.
Thank you for cooperating.

send the wrong mobile my order id is 24880606162281

Kaunsa.com
I have ordered my mobile of Galaxi S5 16 MP camera on dt 27th April 2014. after long discussion kaunsa has send me mobile on dtd 10/6/2014 when i open the product i found it was TETHIN co mobile .
of china made. details are given below-
1/ u delivered me mobile on 10/6/14 is tethin co u send me wrong product which is 2500/- price on net.
2/ not a Galaxi S5 16 mp camera mobile which i have ordered
3/In the box i shock whichever u send mobile was not in cover, no manual , no battery, no cords.
3/ If u unable to send me mobile which i have ordered pl retre nd my Rs.15000/- by cheque or in my AC urgently. It is very serious matter . I phone on 11/6/14 to kanunsa they said pl mail us a msg with details we will send ur original order as early as possible. let me know at ur end

Jun 22, 2014

send the wrong mobile.the biggest fraud shopping site.

send the wrong mobile

Jun 14, 2014

send wrong mobile

Aasha Medhi

Jun 13, 2014

I ordered 2 items but I received only one

I ordered 2 Rayban sunglasses. But I received only 1. After raising multiple complaints in their site also they didn't get back. This is ridiculous. I will make sure none of my friends and family use kaunsa.com. My ticket numbers are Kaun/T276773/Z7BUN4PKYA and Kaun/T276773/BY3WAQUXZ0. Best part is they closed my first ticket with even providing any resolution. So I had to raise a second one.

I ordered 2 items but I received only one

Online_CST

May 15, 2014

Kaunsa

Dear Arunabh,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at care@em.kaunsa.com and kindly mention your Order Id in your subject line.

arunabh

May 14, 2014

fraud by kaunsa

i bought samsung galaxy note 3 with kitkat 4.4.2 and after two weeks have recieved a fake chinese mobile my order id is 29316022624531

Apr 9, 2014

Dear B.M.Arora,

bmarora

Apr 9, 2014

Poor items Recieve

I have receive the item which you are deliver in my address.
I am informing you that you are sending the all item which is very useless for me.
1. Belt - Very small for children only & not genuine leather.
2. Aviator - Very poor quality, Plastic glass, Bend frem & remove police from frem.
3. Violet - Not leather rack-sin with third class stitch.
you are requested that if possible than you may please exchange the all above item
as early & best quality.

Dear M Tyagi,

mtyagi8

Mar 19, 2014

fraud by kaunsa.com

Product((Mobile-HTC One S)(OrderNo- KA/252233/L2ZGT0QD )) which I have purchase from your website on 28th Feb 2014 by selecting option EMI. In 15 days they have delivered me the product. Below things happened when I stared exploring mobile:
1. Product description while selling and delivered product are not same. In product description and in image of the product they said HTC One S which has three user interface button but the product which I got has four button and when I use fourth button it shows something in other language which is not English.
2. Phone is not new by seeing only you can make out that it is used one and Phone has defect that screen sides has some polish gone out.
3. Accessories of mobile are local and that too used one.
4. HTC One S has 1GB RAM but phone which I have recieved has only 512MB.
Mobile cost:10999
EMI Charges: 934
So total I paid= 10999+934= 11933 so that will convert into 9 months EMI.
But today when I checked my credit card statement instead of converted EMI amount transaction details statement came with full amount deducted transaction details. I had a discussion with my bank but they informed me that Its not being converted into EMI by seller so ask them why they did not converted it into EMI if they have taken charge of 934 Rs. They told that they cant do anything in that as its seller responsibility and if you want us to convert into EMI then you have to again pay 900 rs for that.

My 12000 rs are stuck with this company and they are not even responding. This company is fraud as it did not authorize its seller what they are sending. Seller has shown some internet images for HTC One S and product which I got is totally different also he did not converted my payment into EMI and charged me 934 RS for that. Total fraud is happening on this website.

I want my money back at any cost

Feb 18, 2014

Snapdeal

Dear Rphil,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. We shall call you within the next 24 hours to give an initial update on the status of your complaint. For any further clarifications, please write to us at care@em.kaunsa.com and kindly mention your Order Id in your subject line.

Online Customer Service Team

Ibps - application print out last date over
    Sir, Every process in ibps po we finished but forgot to...
    shoppingsurvey - frud
    frud company name shoppingsurvey comapny web site...
    Rash Driving - Rash Driving
    Hi, I met an accident and hospitalized for 4 days. on 24...
    Eureka Forbes - AQUA SURE NANO RO NOT WORKING
    Worst customer service you may think in your life. Eureka...
    Radyance - Radyance skin whitening
    I was automatically orderd the order no is #7AJPJZQSAJ...
    limeroad.com - Amount debited from the account, but my order not showing...
    Dear Team, I have placed my order through online but...
    Fake Gigolo service - Fake male scort
    SBI Ac no-20347819595 Name-Prakash Kumar Sbi the same...
    Aircel - Regarding the balance deduction problem
    Dear Sir/Madam This is regarding the balance deduction...
    Madhya Pradesh Electricity Board - Charged excessively
    Service no. : 3424303 IE29-14-8220624000 Reference (Your...
    Videocon D2H - Defctive /unsatisfactory response
    About 2 months back system stopped functioning.I loged a...