Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

Subash Panigrahi

Mar 8, 2015

Chitting Racket information in Kolkata

WestBengal based chitting Racket has been working within Kolkata. This racket is exploiting the innocent people by sending sms/E. mail or by the mobile calling for the name of the solved ignou Assignments and forged certificate of Ignou. This racket is controlled by Sagir mallick, and used the mobile no 9831654416,and state Bank account no 30338462244, at Rajpur branch Kolkata, IFSC code sbi0001451, myself the sufferer, about 2 months earlier a message was came from this racket for solved ignou Assignments, After Money deposit in this account, the owner of this racket Sagir mallick , not respond my phone calls
Sandip Timbadia

Feb 27, 2015

General Diary on threats to evict my rented house

The Officer In Charge
Bow bazaar Police Station
Kolkata

My name is GITA A TIMBADIA, wife of Late.Mr.A.B TIMBADIA, residing at 63/1 B Malanga Lane Kolkata-700012 as a tenant.

Mr.Nemai Chandra Dutta residing on the same address, one of the brother of the landlord has given a threat that he will lock my house and throw me out of the premises where I am residing as a tenant since 30th June 1984.

Would request you to please take an immediate action on this and consider my application as General Diary to the police station.

GITA A TIMBADIA

GDE No.2428
Date: 25/02/2015
Mou Goswami

Feb 23, 2015

Abusive Language,Threats from Unknown No.

My father has recieved threats from an unknown person.
We hold few shops & land, An Unknown Person from the Phone No. 7557012512 repeatedly called my 63 years old father ,and asked to hand over the shop & land to him(unknown person, named Swarup, though i think fake name).
Else he will put Lock those shops & See that we could never own our shops!

I had already tracked the number--Its Vodafone GSM , west bengal circle Sim
he called around 2.25pm on 23/02/2015

Kindly Help -
Avik8t4

Feb 13, 2015

Fraudulent call requesting for Debit Card number

On 13.02.2015 I have received a call from 09597035427 claiming himself to be a Banking officer and says that the debit card 'm using is going to get blocked from today which might result some monetary deduction from my account which he over phone will unlock it and asked for the debit card number 'm using. Once I understood, I refused to give my car number to him and said that I will speak to the bank in person. Then he said it will cost me to unblock the card and my balance will reduce to zero. Finally he used abbusive language and disconnected the line.

There are many other people who will give their card number at once when they hear about their card will be blocked.
Kindly take necessary action against the group or organisation to stop this fraud.

Avik Mookherjee
avik8t4@gmail.com
ayan.archie

Feb 8, 2015

Stalking and Abusive language on phone

It is my humble request to please note the mobile number "08939111883" , this number is calling many times a day to my friend and using sexually offending languages on phone.
This person calls for about 30 times a day everyday and says that he is from Mumbai.

Please look into the matter.

Ayan Sharma
jinia1

Feb 2, 2015

LOST MY MOBILE

Hi I have lost my mobile on 24.01.2015, I am made a GD on the same date G>D number 1191. IMEI no 911314100838013 name Jinia karmakar contact no 9883481111,please find it as soon as possible.
maushami das

Jan 28, 2015

azurenicksat.pvt.ltd

This is to inform u that this company (Azurenicksat.pvt.ltd 67 Ekdalia Road Near Dominos) is running a global fraud and scam and cheating people for their money.This company is running a tech support for cheating different nations.Even this company hires agents telling then its a genuine company but do not provide any documentation or proof or employment.They harras,abuse(use slangs) n give mental torture to their agents and do not provide the forsaid salary or incentive.These people are aware that most of the workers are young n new jobseekers and wiunt complain to any authority derefore they are running their crime in da heart of city in a hidden manner.I request u sir that these thieves should be punished of what wrong they are doin globally as well as nationally.

isamanta76

Jan 23, 2015

Credit card data loss

A call from the mobile (08755395663) is coming for a few days stating that it is a call from State Bank of India. They want to upgrade the credit limit of my credit card. So they need to verify the credit card number and its CCV number. When I refused to provide, the person on the opposite end is using abusive language (in a typical bhojpuri tone).

Hereby I request to take immediate action over the caller. It may steal all the credit card datas from any person who is not careful.

Dr. Indranil Samanta
isamanta76@yahoo.com
gautamroy1234

Jan 19, 2015

Harrasment by phone calls with abusive language

The lady members of our family getting phone calls with abusive language from the no. 81247-19450 for the last couple of days. Please take appropriate action ASAP.

With thanks,

Gautam Roy
gautamroy1234@yahoo.com
Bhagwat Ditta

Jan 17, 2015

Unknown calls and abusing

On 15.01.2015 someone was keep on calling in my house and keep in abusing. In the first time my mom picked up the call since she did not know the person. But when she cut the call, a guy was keep on calling for almost 20 times. Currently i work abroad and cant open a FIR against the person and my mom is not that much educated that she can go to police station and open a case.
I will really appreciate if you can follow up in this regard and take a strict action against the person.
For more details to let you know that the person who was calling is from Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir) as he was speaking our local language. His mobile number is 09434976893 and if you want more details, kindly check with BSNL that how many times he called my parents mobile phone on 15th January at around 15:30 hrs. I will really appreciate and salute the West Bangal police if you take strict action against that person.
My email address is lizdutta@yahoo.com.
SATINATH GANGULY

Jan 16, 2015

Fraud investment company. Desire Agro resorts Development Pvt Ltd.

From : Mr Satinath Ganguly
11/B Taltala Library Row.
Ground Floor. Kolkata-700014.

Station Incharge,
Lake P.S.. Dated : 16-01-14.
Kolkata.

Sub : “Complaint Ref. SL.No 18134/01/PGC/15” Against Desire Agro resorts Devl Pvt Ltd.

This is to inform you that I have deposited Desire Agro resorts Development Pvt Ltd 1) Rs 100,000 on 18-10-2006 Maturity 20-04-2010 2) Rs 100,000 On 16-10-2007 Maturity 07-07-2011 3) Rs 100000 on 18-07-2008 Maturity 24-10-11 Total 3 Lakh rupees for a monthly interest scheme on a !5% yearly interest. Up to maturity they have paid the monthly interest regularly through their agent Mr Gautam Barman Kolkata. On maturity they have taken our Original certificate and told that they will pay the Principal amount shortly. During the past I have written various e mails and letters requesting Desire to settle my account in full, but regretfully the owner Ashok Basu & Sanjay Shaw turned deaf ears adjunct to my requests. Sir I hereby request all higher officials that this company needs to be very thoroughly investigated and a strong complaint for their dupery to be lodged.
I think this man is like Sudipta Sen of Sharada group who wants to fraud common people.

Satinath Ganguly.

Jan 13, 2015

Lost Mobile phone containing important documents

I Ms. Paulami Jana lost my mobile phone near Sinthi Police Station on 12th Jan,2015 at 10:55 a.m.
I lodged a general diary at Sinthi Police Station on the same day.
GD no:- 874dt
Mobile model:- Samsung Galaxy Quattro I8552
Mobile color:- ceramic white
IMEI no:- 359843/05/194400/7
Sir, if you can kindly help me regarding this so that my phone is being tracked soon enough, I will be extremely grateful to you. Sir, I am in deep trouble now as my phone had lots of documents, so please help me Sir.
Thank You.
Yours sincerely,
Phone no:- (033)25280078, 9432263866, 9433010078
Email Id:- paulamijana@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2015

Lost Mobile phone containing important documents

I lodged a general diary at Sinthi Police Station on the same day.
GD no:- 874dt
Mobile model:- Samsung Galaxy Quattro I8552
Mobile color:- ceramic white
IMEI no:- 359843/05/194400/7
kkk1976

Jan 9, 2015

Drug adicted teenagers

There is a place near Baranagar Tobin Road area, named "Koli Pukur". At that place, some slum (may be or may not be) teenagers take drugs after 7:00 PM. So, the locality is getting polluted.

Please take some necessary action; otherwise the entire locality take action against the police defectiveness.

soumen paul

Jan 9, 2015

Mobile Missing

Someone has stolen my mobile Nokia Asha - 210 on 04.01.2015 about 6.30 p.m. from my bag at Milan Mela. I've already lodged a G.D. at Pragati Maidan Police Station, opp. Science City, E.M. Byepass, Kolkata. Please help me to return my Mobile.

Company Name : Nokia

Soumendra Nath Paul
Md Danishh

Jan 7, 2015

Loud speaker Music

Sir I requested Plz Feb se Madhyamic ka exam ha chota bhai ka aur Loud speaker meie saam meie baje se raat bara 12se b jayda waqt hogaya ha sir bahut disturb b horaha ha study krney meie aur Paitent b hai sir Koi Action lejiyeh sir Q 90simpukur lane kolkata 700024 matia burj police station
07/01/2015
ideacellular

Jan 6, 2015

RE : unwanted phone calls

We wish to inform you that details of one subscriber cannot be shared with another. Thus, we request to lodge an FIR in the nearest police station.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
arise7complaint

Jan 5, 2015

unwanted phone calls

My friend has been getting calls from many unknown numbers on her IDEA cellular connection.
The number : 8345970096
Has been constantly disturbing her at late night (after 23:30 hrs).
she gave me this number being helpless and
I tried to call up and found a guy on the other side abusing me left and right.
so i had no other option but to seek your help.kindly look into the matter immediately sir.
Regards.
Aritra
arise7complaint

Jan 5, 2015

unwanted phone calls

The number : 8345970096
Has been constantly disturbing her at late night (after 23:30 hrs).
she gave me this number being helpless and
I tried to call up and found a guy on the other side abusing me left and right.
sabujmitrad

Jan 2, 2015

an unknown fake call says that "you won a lottery of 1lakh from Kaun banega karorpati""

Today morning I receive a call from a in known number . A man speak to me that I won KBC lottery.. HE ASK MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ALSO.I suspect he is nothing but a criminal. So I think to share this event to general public and also to help CBI . Phone number is +923027960095
ICICIPrudential

Dec 29, 2014

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Mr. Chatterjee,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com from your registered email ID.

www.iciciprulife.com
arun_varun

Dec 29, 2014

forced to pay money from commuters

some bunch of guys posing as customers hang to the passing by commuters to rotate a fortune wheel on behalf of them .on doing so they forced dem to pay money as saying he have lost the spin .if not paying the so call customers force them or looting the poor commuters.
this happening everyday on the dunlop bridge near the sbstc booking counter side.
usually a thin boy on the spin wheel .two posing as customer(usually blak jacket) one sit near the shops(saying he have local contacs and all dat) one front side station or backside garbage area(tall height)
raj16.m@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014

No Refusal taxi refuses

At 6:45pm at Purta Bhavan, Salt Lake, a No Refusal taxi refused to take me. He said that go ahead and complain to the police. Taxi number WB 04 D9424. I hope this fellow gets punished. I would like to know what was done with this fellow.

Rajesh Maheshwari

raj16.m@gmail.com
Pawan Kr Gupta

Dec 23, 2014

LOST OF DRIVING LICENCE

I am Pawan Kumar Gupta of 4/14 Ramkrishna Sarani, Ranis North, PO- Bansdroni, Kolkata – 700 070. Yesterday I have lost my Driving License When I was travel in the Metro, Kolkata. On 20th Dec 2014 at Evening.

Please guide me with further steps to be taken.

Waiting for your earliest reply!!

Pawan Kr Gupta
Mob - 8981973815
alokpatra2

Dec 20, 2014

Unknown number harassing my sister

Please note mobile number "75 01 527229" is harassing my sister, this I came to know recently. The number is making a lot of unwanted misscalls or calls(more than 50 a day). Even last night he made more than 30 calls. Due to this she had to switch off her mobile.

Please have a look into this matter ASAP and do the needful. This can save many girls to get harrash, if he does this with other girls also.

Alok

kanpur nagar nigam - Ghar Ke Samne Sauch Karna
    Mera area kanpur city me sampan area hai ham log nagar...
    Hathway Broadband - False Promises and worst services
    The worst service I have ever experienced in Bangalore....
    municipal corporation - No Cleanliness
    Dear Sir/Madam, We are finding garbage beside Lakshmi...
    Reprint of LIC ADO 2015 online application form - Application form of LIC ADO
    Sir, Please send me the application form as it required...
    Mobikwik - wallet
    Wallet reactivation of mobiwik account MY MOBIKWIK WALLET...
    Samsung - Lottery
    Got a mail that I won a lottery and its amount has been...
    mobikwik.com - reactivate my wallet
    My wallet is blocked please activated my wallet my email...
    Aircel - RECHARGE WENT TO PF ACCOUNT AND NOT MAIN BALANCE
    RECHARGE WITH TRANSACTION NO.KOR15083011042100068 TO...
    http://www.groupon.co.in/ - Fake deal
    Please refer these complain ids to reach me...
    IRCTC - Non receiving of my password on my e mail
    Sir, I have registerd my account on IRCTC for...