Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

dhimancanning

Jun 23, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

I am visiting India for last 1 month from USA and I will be staying for next 3-4 months. For last couple of days I am getting call/slang message from an unknown number (+91- 9745600507) all the time and disturbing my daily life. I am requesting you to please help me. Kindly take the necessary action against this number - (+91- 9745600507).
My husband's email ID is: dhimancanning@gmail.com, for any communication please send email or you can call me on my India no: 9733888752.
shelly12

Jun 11, 2014

using slang language by two numbers one is Airtel 8116184033 and vodafone 8697183007

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm a housewife residing kolkata south-Kalighat, my mobile no; is 8017176030, since yesterday evening i've been threatened using the languages that can't be typed atleast 4-5 times from the following two unknown numbers numbers;
8116184033 (airtel), 8697183007 (vodafone-kolkata) i would request to the lalbazar Police Authority to trace the owner of these numbers immediately and ask for voice recorder from the authority to confirm the languages what have been used, if requires i can provide exact time of calling. consider the matter is very serious and urgent step is required to stop this misdeed immediately.
my husband's mobile no; is 9163393500 and email id is s_mukherjee_2007@yahoo.co.in.
thanks and regards
ajoy debmandal

Jun 4, 2014

lost of SIM Card of BSNL

The officer in charge
Hare Street police station
Kolkata

Re: Misplce of BSNL SIM CARD no 94323239944

I regret to inform you that I sri Ajoy Kumar Mandal s/o of Sri Atul chandra Mandal , have misplaced the above mentioned BSNL sim card from my office at 4,Lyons Range,kolkata-1 on 30.05.2014.
May I kindly request you to kindly register the matter as a General Dairy.

Ajoy Kumar Mandal
4,lyons Range,Kolkata-1
Selim

Jun 3, 2014

Lost my BlackBerry Z10 Handset

On 18 May 2014 my mobile phone is lost/stolen with IMEI number 354010057526866 and mobile number 9749979320. I lodge a complaint (Ref. Bowbazar P.S GDE No. 1676) in the nearby Police Station and provide the IMEI number to the WATCH section in Lalbazar.
Please tell me a way to know the status of my lost Mobile Phone or please suggest if any other alternative is there.

Regards& Thank You
Selim Hassan
Ph No:7687903881
Mailto:mr.selim.hassan@gmail.com
jaymaruti

Jun 1, 2014

Grievance against CRPF officer

With all due respect I Tuhin Guha resident of Jhargram wish to register a complaint against a CRPF officer named Samee Ahmed or Sameer Ali who was previously connected to BTLN 180, Jhargram and then he was transferred to Durgapur and now most probably joined to any of DIG office, Kolkata. Now, this mail is to draw your immediate attention towards, the aforementioned person who is trying to disturb my wife and family since last few months over phone bearing numbers 9531501301 / 9547523711 and also some other numbers which I won't know. For your kind information I would like to tell you that he gets two off day in a week (i.e. Saturday & Sunday) and in these days he tries to meet my wife. So just follow him to get the actual truth and save the peace of our family. For your prompt action in this regard I shall be ever grateful to you. Further in this regard if you need any further information then please mail me at guhatuhin@hotmail.com or you may also call me at 9851639588. Please take it serious and do needful.

Thanks & regaeds
Tuhin Guha
E-mail: guhatuhin@hotmail.com
actsgopal

May 25, 2014

Any update on my complaint of lost mobile

THE OFFICER-IN-CHARGE,
Dumdum Police Station, Gora Bazar,
Kolkata - 700028

Subject: Any update on my complaint of lost mobile

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have filed a complaint of my mobile on May 20, 2014 at Dumdum Police station, Gora Bazar. GDP No. of Complaint is 1448/14 date May 20, 2014 of lost mobile (IMEI – 358952054952825 Nokia - 206).

Please arrange for finding the Nokia mobile as soon as possible. If you get any information about the lost handset, please CONTACT me at any of the following:
actsgopal@gmail.com or 9007761226.

Gopal Rathore
TRISONGKU

May 20, 2014

THEFT IN RUNNING TRAIN

THE OFFICER-IN-CHARGE,
MADHYAMGRAM POLICE STATION AND LALBAZAR HEAD QUARTER.

RESPECTED SIR / MADAM,

MY WIFE REENAMONI CHALIHA, RESIDENCE OF "APONALOY", CHATURTHI-A, FLAT NO.-303, NEW JESSORE ROAD, P.O. GANGANAGAR, DOLTOLA, MADHYAMGRAM, KOLKATA - 700132 TRAVELED FROM HOWRAH TO PURI ON 09.05.2014 BY HOWRAH PURI EXPRESS --- TRAIN NO. 12895 IN COACH NO. S9 UNDER BERTH NO. 1 WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS IN SAME COACH NO. S9 UNDER BERTH NOS. 2, 3, 4, 5 AND 7 UNDER PNR NO. 622937559. UNFORTUNATELY ON THAT RUNNING TRAIN AT ABOUT 04.15 HOURS ON 10.05.2014 JUST BEFORE REACHING KHURDA ROAD STATION AFTER BHUBENESWAR STATION, A THEFT STOLEN ONE HP COMPUTER COMPANY BLACK COLOUR LAPTOP BAG FROM MY WIFE WAS KEPT BEHIND OF MY WIFE SLEEPING BIRTH. THE VALUABLE ITEMS CONTAINED IN THAT BAG WERE [1] ONE SAMSUNG MOBILE MODEL NO. GT-S5350 HAVING BSNL CALCUTTA TELEPHONE CONNECTION POST PAID MOBILE NO. +919433072699, [2] ONE SILVER CHAIN WITH 3 VALUABLE STONES COSTING AROUND Rs.15000/- OF MY SON, [3] CASH MORE THAN Rs.6000/-, [4] HOUSE KEY SET, [5] UP AND DOWN TRAIN E-TICKETS, [5] VOTER CARD OF MY WIFE OF MADHYAMGRAM CONSTITUENCY, [6] MY PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK DEBIT CARD, [7] COSTLY MEDICINES AND SOME OTHER USABLE THINGS.

MY ANOTHER COMPLAINT IS THAT DURING WHOLE JOURNEY PERIOD, AS PER MY WIFE STATEMENT, NO TTE WAS COME FOR TICKET VERIFICATION AND NO GRF / RPF STAFF WAS SEEN IN THE TRAIN. WHEN THE BAG WAS STOLEN FROM SIDE OF MY WIFE ON SLEEPING, MY WIFE INSTANTLY UNDERSTOOD AND LAUDED. DURING THAT TIME THE TRAIN SPEED WAS BECOME VERY SLOW AND THE THEFT JUMPED FROM THE TRAIN AND RUN AWAY WHICH WAS WITNESSED BY BROTHER OF MY WIFE. AFTER 10 MINUTES, THE KHURDA ROAD STATION WAS ARRIVED. SO THE SLOW SPEED OF THE TRAIN AT THAT TIME IS LIKELY TO BE SOMETHING DOUBTFUL ALSO.

IT IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT MY WIFE MOBILE HAD A THEFT NUMBER DETECTIVE SOFTWARE. WHEN ANY OTHER SIM CARD OTHER THAN WIFE'S SIM IS INSERTED, A SMS AS "KEEP THIS MESSAGE FROM: REENAMONI IMEI:358664030478417" FROM THE NEW SIM CARD NUMBER COMES TO MY MOBILE NUMBER +919433031168. THE THEFT ALREADY USED THREE DIFFERENT SIM CARDS ON DIFFERENT TIMES AND ALL THE SMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN MY MOBILE.

THE FIRST SIM CARD NUMBER IS 8342001180 WAS INSERTED IN DIFFERENT TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS ------
[1] ON 10.05.2014 => AT 21.52 HOURS.
[2] ON 11.05.2014 => AT 11.55 HOURS AND 12.13 HOURS.

THE SECOND SIM CARD NUMBER IS 7377635908 WAS INSERTED IN DIFFERENT TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS ------
[1] ON 10.05.2014 => AT 23.49 HOURS.
[2] ON 11.05.2014 => AT 00.08 HOURS, 00.30 HOURS, 00.57 HOURS, 08.53 HOURS, 09.19 HOURS AND 23.25 HOURS.
[3] ON 12.05.2014 => AT 09.09 HOURS, 14.49 HOURS, 22.08 HOURS AND 23.53 HOURS.
[4] ON 13.05.2014 => AT 21.35 HOURS.
[5] ON 14.05.2014 => AT 22.22 HOURS AND 22.24 HOURS.
[6] ON 15.05.2014 => AT 23.00 HOURS.

THE THIRD SIM CARD NUMBER IS 7873243088 WAS INSERTED AS FOLLOWS --------
[1] ON 12.05.2014 => AT 23.45 HOURS.

ALL THESE 19 SMS PARTICULARS WITH THOSE THREE NUMBERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN MY NOBLE NUMBER 9433031168.

THESE THREE MOBILE NUMBERS ARE THE VERY BIG CLUE FOR YOUR VERIFICATION. THE ADDRESS MAY BE FIND OUT AGAINST SIM CARD NUMBER. THE AREA ALSO CAN BE IDENTIFIED WHERE THESE THREE SIM CARD NUMBERS WORKING BY YOUR NETWORK DETECTOR MACHINE.

SO I REQUEST YOU TO MAKE A PROPER VERIFICATION SO THAT WE MAY GET RETURNED BACK OUR ALL LOST THINGS. ALSO FROM THESE MOBILE NUMBERS, A BIG RACKET MAY BE CAUGHT.

WITH UTMOST FAITH ON YOUR DEPARTMENT AND REGARDS,

TRISONGKU CHALIHA
[MY MOBILE NO. AS STATED ABOVE IS +919433031168]
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
LIC OF INDIA, SODEPUR BRANCH OFFICE,
17, BARASAT ROAD, SODEPUR, KOLKATA --- 700110.
==========================================
actsgopal

May 19, 2014

Lost my mobile phone (Model – Nokia 206)

The Police Superintendent,
Kolkata - 700028

Subject: - Lost my mobile phone (Model – Nokia 206)

Respected Sir/Madam,
I, Gopal Rathore S/o Sri ML Rathore, resident of Radha Nagar, PK Guha Road want to complaint about missing of my mobile. I have lost my mobile on May 16, 2014 around 8:30 PM when I was driving on bike through PK Guha Road to Gora Bazar with my family. My mobile model is Nokia 206 dual SIM and it also has a sandisk 8GB memory card. I have maintained 2 SIM in my mobile. One is Airtel Postpaid number – 9007761226 and another is T24 Prepaid number - 9038202558
After realizing the loss of mobile at Gora Bazar, I tried to call on my number 9007761226. Number was coming busy for the first call and rang for 3 times for other frequent calls made further. After that, both the numbers started coming in Switched off for further made calls.
After coming back to home, I blocked my Airtel postpaid number immediately with the help of Airtel Customer care. Other T24 number is still active but it is coming switched off till now.
I got new Airtel SIM with same number – 9007761226 and got it activated with the help of Airtel ARC and got the copies of duplicate bills of my mobile from Mobile Store because the original bill was erased. I will attach the copy of mobile bill for your reference with the complaint in Police Station shortly.
I request you to keep the IMEI number of the mobile on tracking to track the exact location of the mobile and help me to find my mobile. Below are the details of my mobile.

Company – Nokia
Model – Nokia 206 Dual SIM
IMEI – 358952054952825

I am full with confident and trust in Kolkata Police. I will be very thankful to you for recovery of my mobile phone.

Date: May 19, 2014 Thanking You,
Gopal Rathore

Address: - 550/25, Radha Nagar, PK Guha Road, Near Airport Gate – 1, Kolkata – 700028

Contact No. 9007761226

Officer in Charge
Karunamoyee Police station
Kolkata

Sub: Regarding FIR against the persons responsible for
the destruction of my life.

Respected Sir/Madam,
Subjected to inform you that...
I, Dipankar Das , son of Mr Dilip Das , a resident of Tollygunge Karunamoyee ( My Address - 244 A Panchanantala Road . Kolkata 700 041) want to post a complain regarding problem in my local area and the local people living around me .
Recently , on 4th of March 2014, somebody (so far I guess may be local person, local filthy friends or may be my relatives )made an email to the Narcotics Department located at Garia Mahamayatala named " NEW BORN" and told them that I tortured my Dad and Mom and emotionally blackmailed them saying that if they don"t give my marriage with a girl then I would kill them . Not only that they also told them that I possess a bad moral character.
The Narcotics Association " NEW BORN" picked me up from my shop and wanted to know about my past but when I told them the truth of my life they turned into deaf ears saying what I told them was wrong and forced me to support their comments which they received from an e-mail about my life and my bad character. They didn’t understand my emotions and also scolded me and bit me black and blue without even realising my word and my feelings. The head of NEW BORN (Mr Sanjay ) bit me black and blue saying that I wanted to flee from the Centre as I am an expert in that. I told him the truth but he never realised my words and said that I was manipulating them by using my brains. Besides he told my father not to take me home when my father came after a complete one month to see me . He also added that I can murder my father and I have gone mad but somehow my father managed to take me out from that hell.
Now let me tell a brief detail about my character and my dreams . So far as I know myself that I never ever hated anyone . What I liked in life was a good family , my Mom and Dad and my small Sister . I am a strong believer of God and that I know very much . I always tried to help persons as far as possible and I am honest at my work . I also maintained soberness and patience when I started my Business in Mobile Repairing. My Business grew popular and I also gathered much respect and Goodwill from my customers and persons who really thought good for me. 3 months passed I my Business was growing superbly and all of a sudden this massacre happened in my life . My father then had a recent operation at the right eye and was at bed rest . I myself ran the business and tried a lot to help my family finanacially but nobody understood me except my parents .The only thing that was bad inside me was that I got addicted to alcohol and that too I can tell because of rubbing shoulders with local filthy boys in my locality.

My dream was to remain with my parents peacefully . My Mom and Dad decided to give my marraige with a girl of my choice because my Dad always wanted my choice before his own decision in every matters. I wanted to remain peacefully with my Mom and Dad. My Dad love me so much that he can do anything for me and my progress .

Some local filthy boys destroyed my business and progress in my carrier and also my relatives (not everyone but RAJA DAS who did this intentionally and destroyed my business ) who never thought good for me and earlier I had also faced a grave danger because of them which I dont want to mention as I had buried those past incidents.

The persons responsible namely, Alok (resides at Karunamoyee), Bhola( resides at New Panchanantala Road), Anjan Das(resides beside Paschim Putiary United Club) and especially Raja Das( My own Relative son who made a tricky plan to destroy my carrier and seperate myself from my parents ) and a stranger named JOWALA (who resides at Karunamoyee). This person came at sat at my shop at my fathers chair at that time of the day when the Narcotics picked me up. I personally dont know him and never met him but I am confident that he was also with Raja Das and they planned to destroy my life and my carrier.

I never ever thought bad about these people but they destroyed my life, destroyed my business, destoyed everything. My Dad and Mom are very simple minded , ignorant and kind hearted persons who only wanted in life is a great progress of mine .

At present I am not able to think anything as all my expectations and desires and acheivements were now in vain and now I am an unemployed person having no income
Hence, I would request you and the local police station to take my FIR against these persons and take necessary actions against these persons otherwise I will be bound to commit suicide as I had no other alternative
My Address - 244 A Panchanantala Road
Kolkata 700 041. Ward No 115, Tollygunge Karunamoyee.
My Phone Number - 9903555072
My Dad's Number - 9903309680
P Roy

Apr 25, 2014

Harassment on mobile

I am Putul Roy residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9836575938, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 7278159679 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Putul Roy
Ashok Das

Apr 24, 2014

Fraud call from 8906793811/7278169742 on behalf of HDFC life

Respected Sir This is to inform you that I am getting number of calls from above mention number stating that I am having a insurance policy which I have bought 19 April 2007 for which I paid of Rs 30000 now it has increase to Rs 59000 but I cannot remember they say you have not paid premium for so many years if you want to get the growth fund you have come Ac market Shakespeare Sarani 7th floor can you help me in this regard I want to see who they are. My mobile no-- 9831023332. Today I had visited original HDFC life office at 2 Redcross street Kolkata 700001 Dalhousie from there i came to I have no such policy in my name. Your's faithful Ashok Das waiting for your value able reply.
deepanita

Apr 21, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE Dear Sir

I am Deepanita paul residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 8981458204, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 8961639054 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Deepanita paul
deepanita

Apr 21, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Dipali Sharma residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 8981458204, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 8961639054 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Deepanita paul
joyjit.das.1987

Apr 18, 2014

Theft

Hello Sir/ Madam,

Last night at around 2:45 a.m. I noticed some one was peeping into my room from the window. By the time I could catch I saw 2 young guys running away with my elder sister's bag (Which had Rs. 3000 cash) and also I could not find my two mobiles which were kept on the bed beside the window along with the bag.

The IMEI no.s are 353253058085018 (Nokia 100, no.: 7278437450) and 353045045036272 (Samsung GT C3200, no.: 9477428591).

Please arrange for atleast finding the Samsung mobile as there were some important data and offcourse some emotions. The same has been reported to the police officers of local police station and they have noted down the points. The formal GD has yet to be made which we will do by next 1 or 2 hours. Also my sister's bag was made of leather and her purse inside was also of leather.

Joyjit Das
Father: Ratan Kumar Das
Address: 2 d Prabhu Ram Sarkar Lane, Kolkata 7000115, P.S: Tangra.
sriniwas119

Apr 18, 2014

Lost Mobile

I would like to inform you that I have lost my mobile.The following are the details of the phone :-
Phone model :Samsung Galaxy S4 MINI
Date of losing the mobile set : 3 April 2014
IMEI number : 35796556591665
Phone-Type : Dual Sim Smart Phone

I have already filed a complain in the Bhawanipore Police Station. The police authority have registered a G.D No – 1192 date-11/4/14.
sriniwas119@yahoo.in or 983192739.
krishna_24

Apr 17, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Krishna Kanta residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9831772159, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 9674631601 & 7827088184 since 22/02/2014 to till now . I had taken a loan from ICICI bank through credit card 4yrs back.Althogh I would like to repay the same as actual amount but they didn't accept the same and not even end any proper statement till date. Now they are asking much more higher amount and threating me rigariously to pay the same asap. Now althogh I ask them to collect the original amount but they refuse itand threats me . Request you to please take necessary action as needed against them with reference to those above telephone no's.

Krishna Kanta
Kolkata:700024
maviah007

Mobile Phone Theft

I would like to inform you that my mobile phone having two sims was stolen in a mini-bus(route: Howrah to PhoolBagan) near New CIT Road (Bowbazar). The following are the details of the phone :-
Phone model : Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus
Date of losing the mobile set : 16 April 2014
IMEI number : 911309353831285 / 911309354347190
Phone-Type : Dual Sim Smart Phone

I have already blocked the sim-cards and filed a complain in the Bowbazar Police Station. The police authority have registered a G.D No – 1692 date-16/4/14.
If you get any information about the stolen handset, please CONTACT me at any of the following:
maviah007@gmail.com or 9433569023

Mohammed Nasir Iqbal
dipali1999

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Dipali Sharma residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9163353203, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 9015890242 since 16/04/2014 to till now . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Dipali Sharma
SANJEET1989

LOST MOBILE IN PNB ATM ROOM

Sub:- Lost Mobile Phone

I Sanjeet kumar Singh(25years) S/O - Sachu Singh at - 30, Parwati Ghosh Lane near Ram Mandir Kolkata-70007
.I have lost my mobile phone(samsung galaxy s-dues 7562) with two sim cards.The no-
of sim cards are- 7278981434 (Aircel) and- 9007183654 (Airtel). I lost the phone at (PNB ATM Room) that id is-
D1010500 and adress is (1, Shibu Bishwas lane, besides Bethune Collage kolkata-700004) at 9.30 Pm o n 11-04-2014 .

If there is any default calls are made then I am not responsible for that. My mobile phone IMEI No of-
"356637057958042". I am requested to help me for locate my mobile phone.

I also contact to PNB branch of Vivekananda road but he is not taking action about that matter. So i requested you to take
action about that matter. We will oblige for that

Yours Faithfully
(Sanjeet Kumar Singh)
Mob-9831225953
amukherjee

Apr 10, 2014

complane against the secretary of Swiss Park Co Operative Housing Society Ltd

I am 69 years old women member of Swiss park housing co- operative society , situated at 48/62. Purna Mitra Lane , PS- charu market Kolkata-700033, On 10/04/2014 there was a meeting at our society , and when I point out the wrong decision and protest about the matter of the society, then the present secretary Mr Siba prosad Chatterjee and another member of our society namely Krishna Sengupta threating me tried to blame me without any reason ,and also assault along with mentally torture me in various way.
I being the Sr citizen am feeling mental pressure due to this circumstances and need immediate way out. I shall be obliged if you take serious steps on this case and solve the matter.
From
Alpana Mukherjee
48/62. Purna Mitra Lane , PS- charu market,
Flat NO -08, Kolkata-700033,
Ph-9804554153
sujit23das

Apr 2, 2014

unnecessary missed call

Frequently I am receiving missed calls from a perticular mobile no. 8336822041 for a few days. This missed calls are disturbing my
Night sleep rest and also suffering trouble my wife.

Please help me from this type mobile calls.

We are receiving missed calls in our two nos.
8961942270 & 9163358254.

With best regards,
Sujit kumar das
sumank.pattnaik

Mar 6, 2014

Country Vacation - Cheating public

We had very bad experience that we are fooled by Country Vacation (I) Ltd. This month 5th January 2013 I got a call from unknown agency saying you have been selected as lucky draw winner and won 3 surprise gifts (Kitchen set, 1week holiday vacation & beauty parlor discount coupons).

Agent (BUDDHADEV) has assured to send message about their office detail when I asked about the company name and requested to come to their office if we have following option

1. We should come with your spouse & collect your gifts.
2. We should attend maximum 1 hour session/presentation.

Finally we got message of their office landmark (Salt Lake City Centre-1, block-C (3rd floor) shop no-303

We went their with my spouse to attend that presentation & An agent by name Rahul Gupta called us, and there one more Lady name is Sajda with phone no 8013664739 gave us an outstanding speech in one big room by which we all were flying on clouds & also the room is fully loud noise with music, they gave us a separate corner table for me and my spouse and started to explain us vacation features and to pay Rs 2,50000/- to get the gold membership in country vacations but we are not at all interested to pay huge amount without doing any enquiry about the company then immediately Sajda called another person name M. Rahul Gupta working as a Take Over Manager he also once again explained their membership and want me to pay Rs 1,75,000/-, offered with 2 special prizes saying that it was only for selected couple like 116 the stupid Sajda told us, and about those he explained for nearly 2 hrs passed forcibly sitting me and my spouse. Then after some time M. Rahul Gupta negotiated with all the offer came to our table and asking us to pay Rs 1, 40,000/- for membership started to explain they are trying to convincing us with false statements like country vacations membership will includes free accommodation and free travel guide when I visit to tourist places included in their plan and saying providing free function halls for marriages, birthday parties, social gathering parties.
The offers what he told us really excellent like life time membership GOLD CARD where we (2Adult, 2 Children) can enjoy full benefits in their clubs all over INDIA like games swimming, YOGA, Squash courts, beauty parlors, Auer Vedic spa, steam bath, sauna bath, snookers, billiards,,.....so many others, 1 week holiday trip every year for 30 years over 96 places in INDIA, 4000 places all over the world with 4-5 star accommodation in INDIA

They were so caring initially & with their affection we almost got trapped in their hands.

There are below some oral discussion which was totally mismatched to their Country Vacation agreement that we came to know while reading again after reaching at our home as they made us hurry to sign their agreement. They never gave us to chance to read terms properly and enquiry about the company
After that same night we opened the net and just thought to see their rules and regulations. We just typed COUNTRY VACATIONS in Google and found one website of theirs and thousands of complaints in consumer court & also about cooling periods for the member (CV) of AIRDA. As per AIRDA cooling period, anybody cancel their member's agreement within 10 working days.

After which we sent email to cancel this CV offer immediately on the same night. Next morning we called that fellow and told him all the terms are different what are they said to us and many complaints have registered in consumer court against COUNTRY VACATIONS. Then that idiot told me that country vacations is different from country club, again trying to trap us in. Now they are not ready to cancel in any circumstances and will not refund our money. In other way we want to express here as they are member of AIRDA & should be follow their rules & regulation .Most important thing is no where these cooling period information was not mentioned in their CV agreement.

That lady (Sajda) said that if you are unable to go on tour in this year then no need to paid charge (8000 Rs) for this year. But in document not mentioned like that.

As far as maintenance charge is concerned, we are paying around 8000/- per year which was told as service tax Also we need to pay the luxury tax for each day's stay at their resort (minimum of 300/- per day).

Food: That Lady told us breakfast will be complimentary & kitchen will be available in each hotel but in agreement there is no concession on the food & hotel rooms will be available without kitchen. We got to pay the whole amount.

Renting of holidays - We did not want to use the holiday in one of the year and they helped to rent our holidays. In agreement that was told that we had to arrange for the people on our own if we had to rent our holidays. We got cheated even there.

Country vacations employee M. Rahul Gupta make us trapped in to their scam and they cunningly collect money Rs 70000/- from us in the means of ICICI debit card Rs 70,000/- and rest of the money they had taken our HDFC credit card .

There were other couples too. They were convincing the people about their membership plans. They fooled us and snatched our hard earned money from us by luring with fraudulent and misleading offers and promises, only to end up with disappointment, frustration and harassment.

The address of the office where we were cheated: Salt Lake -City Centre-1 block-C (3rd floor) shop no-303, Kolkata, West Bengal

We have requested cancellation and refund on the next day and referred cooling of period mentioned in AIRDA group to Country Vacation(CV) several time but country vacation(CV) is not obeying to follow that and trying save in their side. It is a huge mental harassment for our entire family; we claim to be compensated for the same.

Suman Pattnaik
bibhas guria

Feb 27, 2014

continuously miscalling & harassing me

I am BIBHAS GURIA, residing Kolkata,behala,my mobile No. 9804552211, a mobile number disturbing me on mobile from this No. 7278608297 since 24/02/2014 to till now . Loan taken other person unnecessary disturbing me and continuously miscalling & harassing me,please take action as early as possible.

Bibhas Guria
essae

Feb 21, 2014

DAKSHINESWAR BRIDGE IS NOT SAFE FOR PEDASTRIAN & TWO WHEELER RIDER AFTER 23.00P.M.

THE OFFICER IN CHARGE,
BELGHORIA POLICE STATION,
KOLKATA-56.

Myself sri Subrata Mukherjee, resident of Uttarpara ,Hooghly, returing home from burning ghat on 21.2.2014 at 01.30 pm due to suddeen death of my relative, and faced dacoits while crossing vivekananda Bridge. The two culprits wanted to stop me by two bamboo, but fortunately I am safe to reached home by luck for my instant intelligency. I became shouting and accelarating my two wheeler but they beat on my back by the bamboo but unable to stoped or fell down me.

My humble request to you either
1) Give protection to Two wheeler rider and pedastrian by posting night guard at both side of the bridge on Dakshinewar Side,

OR

2) Furnish advertisement, by giving alert not to cross the bridge after 23.00hrs. at the night.

Best regards,

Subrata Mukherjee.
Uttarpara,Hooghly.
Mob: 9830177036
koushik.inst

Feb 21, 2014

Crank phone call

Dear Sir/ Mam;
Early morning crank calls coming from 7866986103and 9093503100. If you can kindly identify caller and then help with the needful . A severe warning from your side to the caller will be good enough.

Koushik Sarkar

Ibps - Regarding online form Submission
    Yesterday I was trying to fill online form from morning...
    Airtel Recharge - I want recharge or money back
    Yesterday I recharged my airtel number with rs.50 via...
    Sundirect - NOT CHANGING FILIM
    IN SURYAACTION CHANNEL CHEATING TO CUSTOMERS .IN THIS...
    Ibps - NAME WRONG ENTERED
    I have applied IBPS CWE-CLERK 2014 on 01-09-2014, but I...
    ABN AMRO Credit Card - card issued in my name but not mine
    My brother got a call starting that a credit card is...
    Godrej GDP V5195 DLX - Replacement of Refridgerator
    Application no.-1804401, Customer no.-2284037, Dated:...
    Idea Cellular Ltd - Wrong billing
    Dear Sir / Madam, I have taken a...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - not got adhar card or enrol.
    name- govind father name- rajendra dob- 10-07-1996...