Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

May 24, 2015

Hello Sir,

I Avinav Kumar have lost my mobile phone while i took a local from dumdum to belgharia. There are many important data in the mobile and important contact numbers. So, Please help me to find it out. I do have all the bill details and document of the phone.
it is my humble request to you to help me.
I will be very Thankful to you.

Mobile Details,

Address: 152/2 Barui para lane kolkata - 700035

Avinav Kumar
May 15, 2015

Loosing Mobile Phone

i'm belongs to District Birbhum, Town Suri....dont know complaining to you are right or not? but suddenly on May 13th 2015 i lost my Lenevo A6000 plus model new mobile handset along with 32 GB memory card and lots of important document. Already informed to local thana and get GD no. 1106 dated 13.05.15. It will be helpful to me if you track or find my handset as soon as possible and forgive me for my unknown mistake towards you and words...

My handsets IMEI no is : 867124023543887 and Serial no is : 867124023543879

My Mobile no. : 9434581800

email ID : eesome3@gmail.com
May 12, 2015

Person taken money but now refused to give back .

Good day , 7of may we lodge a complain in KASBA police station regarding a person who took our money and now refused to payback , entire details has been register with application submit to KASBA PS , but till now nothing has been done , Officer incharge MR A K SINGH whom we informed the entire details , pls help us to bring the person to Kolkata , he stays in lakhikantapup , thanks please we need to hek
Lp to recovery our money .
May 10, 2015

Sony digital camera and sony video camera

I travelled by a taxi on 8th May to go to Victoria Memorial. I got down from the taxi near Victoria memorial but forgot to take my hand bag which contained a Sony digital camera and Sony video camera. The taxi no in our blurred video clipping appears to be WB 04 C0753 or it could be WB 04 C0757. The additional number written on the inside the door of the taxi was HI 1073. I shall be grateful if you help to get my lost property.

St.Xavier's college,
Kolkata 16.
Mobile no. 9434369594
Apr 13, 2015

Lost Mobile phone containing important documents

I Mr. Ajay kr basak lost my mobile phone near bedon street & hedua crossing on 9th April,2015 at 12:45 p.m.

I lodged a general diary at burtala Police Station on the same day.

GD no:- 730 dt 09.04.2015

Mobile model:- HTC Desire X Dual Sim t329w

Last used no.- 9038167043

Mobile color:- white

IMEI1 no:- 357037052540920 & IMEI2 no:-357037052540938

Sir, if you can kindly help me regarding this so that my phone is being tracked soon enough, I will be extremely grateful to you. Sir, I am in deep trouble now as my phone had lots of documents, so please help me Sir.
Thank You.

Yours sincerely,

Ajay Kr Basak
Phone no:- (033)23505597, 9339205597, 9007135597
Email Id:- ajaybasak09@gmail.com
Apr 9, 2015

Stolen phone

Yesterday(08/04/2015), My phone(NOKIA LUMIA 530-ORANGE) was pickpocketed in bus near Phoolbagan area,kolkata.
I have already lodged a complain against it...It is my humble request to you to please do the necessary in order to trace my phone as soon as possible...
I am very much panicked and disturbed....Please help sir...

[B]IMEI: 355763064273844

Last used no.-8444860241

Present phone-07770940818
Apr 9, 2015

Stolen phone

On 8th Aprill,2015 In Phoolbagan area i boarded a bus and immediately my phone was pickpocketed...Immediately i felt about it and shouted and made a call from else's mobile, but by that time the pickpocketer had fled. I have lodged a complain in phoolbagan P.S.

MODEL: NOKIA LUMIA 530[orange]
IMEI: : 355763064273844
Nos. used:08444860241
Anup Kumar Syamal
Mar 27, 2015

Lost of mobile phone

I Mr.Sunil Kumar Sardar, lost my mobile phone on 09.03.2015.
I lodged a general diary at Sarsuna Police Station on the same day.
GD No:- 589 dated 09.03.2015.
Mobile model:- Sony Experia E, Model No. C1504.
Mobile color:- white
IMEI no:- 35742005-325378-6
Sir, if you can kindly help me regarding this so that my phone is being tracked soon enough. I will be extremely grateful to you. Sir, I am in deep trouble now as my phone had lots of documents, so please help me Sir. I have mobile bill.
Mar 22, 2015

I am constrained to draw your kind attention towards the growing menace of partiality done to the common people.
Yesterday,22-03-2015 at about 5:45 pm (approx) i and one of my friend were returning from our tution by bike and as it wasn't a planned schedule to drop me home,he had only one helmet with him which obviously was worn by him,henceforth i was bare headed.On the mean time we reached Ajay-nagar crossing we were stopped by a matt blue dressed police.My friend said to me that he would stop the bike aside and my decision to that was strongly assertive,as i liked this prestigious job since childhood and as well debated with a lot of people when they passed negative comments on Kolkata Police.As i was formerly helped many a time by some really honest police belonging to different posts.But yesterday got astonished on receiving such a unorganised behavior from one of them i.e the man who stopped us behaved in a very mocking manner as because he thought that we were going away,at the time my friend was parking it aside.Although i ignored it by persevering that every field has an exceptional.After that what i saw was no way an exceptional case,but was partiality because as we paid Rs100,we were provide with an authentic slip,and that immediate moment we saw an adult couple passing by them who were undoubtedly 8 may be 9 yrs elder than us were not carrying a single helmet let-go even after being noticed
My question to you is definately not "why were we caught ?", rather is"Why treating partially when they were even highlighted?",and "Why getting scared of not stopping them as they were much elder than us and we easy to be targeted?"
I merely would like to request you to do the needful against this partiallity matter so that i again get an opportunity to praise each and every one of this respected field,as i truly want to.
your's faithfully,
Titir Sengupta
Bithal Agarwal
Mar 10, 2015

Bowbazaar P.S,

Sub: Requesting you to keep a record of loss of sign challan bearing CN NO: NL/239 dated on 10th of january 2015.

This is to inform you that the sign challan of above noted consignment no. has been lost by our staff (Pampa Pal) between our office at 27,Weston street, Kol-12 and Bowbazaar PS on 2nd of march 2015 around 7pm.
Sir the company (M/S Electro Infratech) from whom we need to take a duplicate copy of sign challan have asked us to inform the nearby police station about the incident and report a general diary regarding the same.
Kindly keep a record of this incident for information purpose.

Bithal Agarwal
Subash Panigrahi
Mar 8, 2015

A chitting Racket has been set up in Kolkata

,About2 months ago I was got a message in my Email, about solved ignou Assignments from a man named sagir mallick. He used mobile no9831654416 and 9038004924, his sbi account no 30338462244, Rajpur branch Kolkata, IFSC code sbi0001451, by mobile the owner of this Racket Sagir mallick call me again and again, and advice for deposit money in his SBI bank account, but after money deposit he never responded my phone calls, Sagir mallick was also said me that his Racket also provides ignou various certificate.
Subash Panigrahi
Mar 8, 2015

Chitting Racket information in Kolkata

WestBengal based chitting Racket has been working within Kolkata. This racket is exploiting the innocent people by sending sms/E. mail or by the mobile calling for the name of the solved ignou Assignments and forged certificate of Ignou. This racket is controlled by Sagir mallick, and used the mobile no 9831654416,and state Bank account no 30338462244, at Rajpur branch Kolkata, IFSC code sbi0001451, myself the sufferer, about 2 months earlier a message was came from this racket for solved ignou Assignments, After Money deposit in this account, the owner of this racket Sagir mallick , not respond my phone calls
Sandip Timbadia
Feb 27, 2015

General Diary on threats to evict my rented house

The Officer In Charge
Bow bazaar Police Station

My name is GITA A TIMBADIA, wife of Late.Mr.A.B TIMBADIA, residing at 63/1 B Malanga Lane Kolkata-700012 as a tenant.

Mr.Nemai Chandra Dutta residing on the same address, one of the brother of the landlord has given a threat that he will lock my house and throw me out of the premises where I am residing as a tenant since 30th June 1984.

Would request you to please take an immediate action on this and consider my application as General Diary to the police station.

GDE No.2428
Date: 25/02/2015
Mou Goswami
Feb 23, 2015

Abusive Language,Threats from Unknown No.

My father has recieved threats from an unknown person.
We hold few shops & land, An Unknown Person from the Phone No. 7557012512 repeatedly called my 63 years old father ,and asked to hand over the shop & land to him(unknown person, named Swarup, though i think fake name).
Else he will put Lock those shops & See that we could never own our shops!

I had already tracked the number--Its Vodafone GSM , west bengal circle Sim
he called around 2.25pm on 23/02/2015

Kindly Help -
Feb 13, 2015

Fraudulent call requesting for Debit Card number

On 13.02.2015 I have received a call from 09597035427 claiming himself to be a Banking officer and says that the debit card 'm using is going to get blocked from today which might result some monetary deduction from my account which he over phone will unlock it and asked for the debit card number 'm using. Once I understood, I refused to give my car number to him and said that I will speak to the bank in person. Then he said it will cost me to unblock the card and my balance will reduce to zero. Finally he used abbusive language and disconnected the line.

There are many other people who will give their card number at once when they hear about their card will be blocked.
Kindly take necessary action against the group or organisation to stop this fraud.

Avik Mookherjee
Feb 8, 2015

Stalking and Abusive language on phone

It is my humble request to please note the mobile number "08939111883" , this number is calling many times a day to my friend and using sexually offending languages on phone.
This person calls for about 30 times a day everyday and says that he is from Mumbai.

Please look into the matter.

Ayan Sharma
Feb 2, 2015

Hi I have lost my mobile on 24.01.2015, I am made a GD on the same date G>D number 1191. IMEI no 911314100838013 name Jinia karmakar contact no 9883481111,please find it as soon as possible.
maushami das
Jan 28, 2015

This is to inform u that this company (Azurenicksat.pvt.ltd 67 Ekdalia Road Near Dominos) is running a global fraud and scam and cheating people for their money.This company is running a tech support for cheating different nations.Even this company hires agents telling then its a genuine company but do not provide any documentation or proof or employment.They harras,abuse(use slangs) n give mental torture to their agents and do not provide the forsaid salary or incentive.These people are aware that most of the workers are young n new jobseekers and wiunt complain to any authority derefore they are running their crime in da heart of city in a hidden manner.I request u sir that these thieves should be punished of what wrong they are doin globally as well as nationally.

Jan 23, 2015

Credit card data loss

A call from the mobile (08755395663) is coming for a few days stating that it is a call from State Bank of India. They want to upgrade the credit limit of my credit card. So they need to verify the credit card number and its CCV number. When I refused to provide, the person on the opposite end is using abusive language (in a typical bhojpuri tone).

Hereby I request to take immediate action over the caller. It may steal all the credit card datas from any person who is not careful.

Dr. Indranil Samanta
Jan 19, 2015

Harrasment by phone calls with abusive language

The lady members of our family getting phone calls with abusive language from the no. 81247-19450 for the last couple of days. Please take appropriate action ASAP.

With thanks,

Gautam Roy
Bhagwat Ditta
Jan 17, 2015

Unknown calls and abusing

On 15.01.2015 someone was keep on calling in my house and keep in abusing. In the first time my mom picked up the call since she did not know the person. But when she cut the call, a guy was keep on calling for almost 20 times. Currently i work abroad and cant open a FIR against the person and my mom is not that much educated that she can go to police station and open a case.
I will really appreciate if you can follow up in this regard and take a strict action against the person.
For more details to let you know that the person who was calling is from Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir) as he was speaking our local language. His mobile number is 09434976893 and if you want more details, kindly check with BSNL that how many times he called my parents mobile phone on 15th January at around 15:30 hrs. I will really appreciate and salute the West Bangal police if you take strict action against that person.
My email address is lizdutta@yahoo.com.
Jan 16, 2015

Fraud investment company. Desire Agro resorts Development Pvt Ltd.

From : Mr Satinath Ganguly
11/B Taltala Library Row.
Ground Floor. Kolkata-700014.

Station Incharge,
Lake P.S.. Dated : 16-01-14.

Sub : “Complaint Ref. SL.No 18134/01/PGC/15” Against Desire Agro resorts Devl Pvt Ltd.

This is to inform you that I have deposited Desire Agro resorts Development Pvt Ltd 1) Rs 100,000 on 18-10-2006 Maturity 20-04-2010 2) Rs 100,000 On 16-10-2007 Maturity 07-07-2011 3) Rs 100000 on 18-07-2008 Maturity 24-10-11 Total 3 Lakh rupees for a monthly interest scheme on a !5% yearly interest. Up to maturity they have paid the monthly interest regularly through their agent Mr Gautam Barman Kolkata. On maturity they have taken our Original certificate and told that they will pay the Principal amount shortly. During the past I have written various e mails and letters requesting Desire to settle my account in full, but regretfully the owner Ashok Basu & Sanjay Shaw turned deaf ears adjunct to my requests. Sir I hereby request all higher officials that this company needs to be very thoroughly investigated and a strong complaint for their dupery to be lodged.
I think this man is like Sudipta Sen of Sharada group who wants to fraud common people.

Satinath Ganguly.
Jan 13, 2015

Lost Mobile phone containing important documents

I Ms. Paulami Jana lost my mobile phone near Sinthi Police Station on 12th Jan,2015 at 10:55 a.m.
I lodged a general diary at Sinthi Police Station on the same day.
GD no:- 874dt
Phone no:- (033)25280078, 9432263866, 9433010078
Email Id:- paulamijana@gmail.com
Jan 13, 2015

Lost Mobile phone containing important documents

I lodged a general diary at Sinthi Police Station on the same day.
GD no:- 874dt
Mobile model:- Samsung Galaxy Quattro I8552
Mobile color:- ceramic white
IMEI no:- 359843/05/194400/7
Jan 9, 2015

Drug adicted teenagers

There is a place near Baranagar Tobin Road area, named "Koli Pukur". At that place, some slum (may be or may not be) teenagers take drugs after 7:00 PM. So, the locality is getting polluted.

Please take some necessary action; otherwise the entire locality take action against the police defectiveness.

Ibps - due to some problem can't attend exam
    respected sir, Iam ravi kumar sharma...
    paytm - No return amount in paytm wallet
    As our bill payment was cancelled before too but refund to...
    idea cellular - RE: excess bill
    Dear Customer, We wish to affirm that your concern has...
    CSAB - Fee is not refund yet
    sir,i have submitted my bank detail to your site but yet i...
    power bank - does not work proper
    my order no. is S80947411, It is a power & it is does...
    Aircel - recharge for mobile is not completed trttansition no...
    recharge of amount 10 aircel .is not completed sucessful
    traveltime cab pune - Over chargd
    Travel time Pune ..worst service. Did not arrive in time ....
    IDEA / MNP - RE: MNP uninor to idea
    Dear Customer, We request you to dial 59059 for...
    I reside in bhavani pulse,kalanager dindori road,nashik ...