Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

BIDHAN PAUL

Oct 13, 2013

un none phone call no

sir ,amai akta bipade amake akta phone no thake call ashe r japare galagali karche r dhamki diche je amake jane marefalbe tai amai complain karchi aie no ta ker jate valo kare tadanta karahok... plz sir no ta holo 09674597664/08391806721
amar mobile no 9402575368 aie no tate phone kare amake dhamki dai akbare marefalbe bole sir plz help me
amar name BIDHAN PAUL.
AGARTALA TRIPURA
aritrakp

Oct 3, 2013

Branch manager not providing salary and giving threat

I am Aritra Mukherjee, an ex employee of CITIZEN SCALE (I) PVT.LTD., Address 1 NO. Mcleod Street, kolkata-17, (under Park street Police Station), Resigned on 04th September, 2013, but Branch Manager/Regional Manager, Mr. Sanjoy Das, not providing my August 2013, salary and giving men threat also abusing while I ask for my due salary. Even he is threatening to beat me and give false case against me if I ask for salary anymore. Threatening, creating provocative words, false allegation and abusing is the main complain from my end. he forcefully saying that I had no positive approach regarding my work though I have all evidence against this even clients' order and their positive approach too.
I am feeling mental pressure due to this circumstances and need immediate way out. That Manager is fully responsible for this.
I shall be obliged if Park Street PS take serious steps on this case and solve the matter.

Thanking You
Aritra Mukherjee
Mob: 9433933511
mansishreya

Sep 27, 2013

Blank Calls

I got a call from this number 8334010043. The person was drunk and was using offensive and abusive language. He was a bengali. I used to get blank messages from this number as well earlier. I want to get him scolded.
dasgupta.bholanath

Sep 19, 2013

crank phone calls

Dear Sir, Dated 19.9.2013

We wish to bring to your kind notice that we are getting frequent calls from the following numbers off and on in our mobile no 9433333394. The persons calling do not disclose their identities. The numbers are not familiar to
us.Further from the callers’ voice it appears that they are not Bengalis although they are speaking to us in half Hindi and half Bengali. We are sure that a simple warning from the Police Department of the concerned state can instill sense of fear in the mind of the callers.

Mobile No Place of Registration

& SHIBANI DASGUPTA
A9/483 Kalyani, Dist: Nadia, PIN 741235
shipan

Sep 13, 2013

My Self Shipan Sharma Son of Hirendra Lal Sharma( Age 75 years) , I am staying in Jharkhand due to Job. My parents lives at under Deganga Police station, North 24 PGS, W.B. . My father has already written complain to Deganga Police station on 11 Sep’2013 Afternoon, regarding Land capture forcefully by Nipun Sharma. Also he threatened to my father cut down head if my father goes to front of land issue.
Also mentally harassed and physically tortured to parents by Nipun Sharma and His wife Rinku Sharma. Yesterday Nipun Sharma Captured the land and build up the boundary on the said land issue.
My father went to the place physically again tortured by Nipun Sharma and his wife Rinku Sharma.
My father condition is very serious at the age of 75. He is not able to go Thana ( Deganga Police station)
In fact father made a written complaint at ( Deganga Police station), But why police not take action yet?
I request you please visit the place and take the necessary action and support to my oldest parents

Location Address:
Vill- Biswanath Pur( Hospital Road)
P.O- Ramnathpur

Mob: 7677310246
somnath auddy

Sep 11, 2013

DISTURBING CONTINUOUSLY FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER OUTSIDE WESTBENGAL

With due respect i beg to state that someone is disturbing me continuously from GULBARGA, Karnataka from bellow mentioned number : 08477810495. I do not know who is this person. He is continue calling me. If i cut his call he again disturb me. I have two aircel numbers. My numbers are 9804962895 & 9804356895. The unknown person has called again and again in to my 9804356895 number. This number is used by my girlfriend. She is scared & worried for this. She told me then i called back into this 08477810495 number. When he listened the voice of mine basically the male voice he has switched off his phone. Then he again call back into my above mentioned (9804356895) number. I traced his number in to internet online trace website. From there i got that the number used by someone who lived in GULBARGA District , Karnataka. & " 08477 " is the std code of Karnataka.

Therefore it is my humble request you to kindly look into this matter as early as possible & kindly help me to know who is this person & how he got my number & why he is calling.???

Please help me sir.

The Commissioner of Police
Kolkata Police
Kolkata.

Sub. : Robbery
I am an ordinary citizen residing within your jurisdiction, at Behala area under Haridevpur Police Station. Very helplessly I submit to you that today(4th September, 2013) I fell prey to robbery by a bunch of eunuch(Hijra) .
I fathered a male child recently. He was born on 9th August, 2013. Today a team of eunuchs came with an exorbitant demand of Rs. 31000/-(thirty one thousand rupees). I expressed my inability to meet their demand. As I told it them they roared that I had to pay them the amount because in their logic I became a father at an advance age, because my wife became, in their logic, mother at an advanced age. They also argued that as because as I am a Rly. employee I had to pay the amount of their demand.
Naturally I disagreed. I was not in a position to pay this huge sum. Moreover, I did no crime to be a servant of Rly. or to be a father at an advanced age. My wife did no crime to be a mother at an advanced age. Both of us, me and my wife did not make any harm to them or to anyone being parents at an advanced age. Moreover no one is ready with huge sum at home. When I place my this logic they directed me to go to ATM outlet of the withdraw the money. They would await my return. I could not agree with this exorbitant demand again.
Next what they did in response to my disagreement was simple robbery. They forced into my room, pushed off my wife, mother and maternal aunt. They were hurt. I was lucky enough that my septuagenarian mother and maternal aunt were not hospitalised. I was lucky enough that my wife who underwent a caesarean operation was not hospitalised. They broke some utensils in my home. Then they pounced upon me and snatched ten thousand rupees(Rs. 10000/-) from me.
I term this perilous, heinous action of the eunuch(Hijra) nothing but robbery in broad daylight. They took it for granted that as they are eunuchs they are immune to law. It came clear to me when I tried to contact the police station they threatened me of dire consequence.
More salt to sour they exposed obscenity in my room, even in the open exposure in front of my house in broad daylight, they put off their dress. They called my name in such a language that no connotation can suffice to express my sordid state. I am shuddered to the core of my entity.
I entreat you to remedy unless I cannot help feeling insecure as a citizen in a civilized society at the hands of robbers in the guise of eunuchs.
I reside in Vidyasagar Sarani, Silpara. Before transfer of authority I was under jurisdiction of Thakurpukur Police Station. But now as I came to know now in this melee that I reside under jurisdiction of Haridevpur Police Station. I contacted Haridevpur Police Station immediately after the incident. They told me as the incident was over they had nothing to do. I wanted to provide them with the address written in the printed slip the eunuchs gave us but in vain. Now I take the opportunity to supply you that address.
ALIPUR HIJRA ASSOCIATION, (Main Office:- 17B, PITAMBAR GHATAK LANE, KOLKATA-700027.

I await your fruitful action. It might be that most of the populace shun complaining or even informing police authority owing to assumed prestige of themselves and thus indulge in social anarchy. I abhor this indulgence and obviously I inform you with hope of redress.
Yours truly,
Debasis Sengupta
51/12, VIDYASAGAR SARANI
M.M. BLOCK, BARISHA
KOLKATA – 700008
4th September, 2013 9231168790(M).
HOTEL SWAGATH

Aug 28, 2013

CHEATING

From Hotel Swagath no 75 hospital road balepet cross bangalore 560053
With Ref to the above subject one Mr Adhikari from kolkata stayed in our hotel from 31/07/2013 to 16/08/2013 and he has given name & address as
Mr A Adhikari no 167 sir ambedkar road kolkata while check in
The above said person stayed in our hotel and check out with out paying balance money & promising he will sending bill amount through a person named Mr yunus bhai mobile no 09304068455 was depositing in our axis bank acct. But That said person not yet settled the balance amount Rs 13500 . so many times we contacted to Mr Adhikari Through his mobile no 090076252857 & 08646846559 &09674763943 but Mr Adhikari fail to remit our balance amount and cheated us
Hence we request you your good self to take necessary action against the said Mr A Adhikari and recover our balance amount we are scan copy of photo and guest details id card
I hope that ours request are fulfilled
Yours Faithfully

G Subramani 08022877200
For Manager
goutam ghosh

Aug 25, 2013

wrongly transfered Rs 45000/-

TO DATE: 25/08/2013 THE OFFICE IN CHARGE SILIGURI. LALBAZAR, KOLKATA.
SUB: - FIR AGAINST POSTING OF BANK BALANCE WRONGLY & ILLIGALLY IN FAVOUR OF UNKNOWN RECEIPENTS.
SIR, I SRI GOUTAM GHOSH, SON OF SRI PRABHAT CHANDRA GHOSH, AGED 33 YEARS, SERVICE BY OCCUPATION, RESIDING AT PRESENT AT CHAMPASARI MORE, PS PRADHAN NAGAR, NEAR GOPAL BHAWAN, SILIGURI, DIST DARJEELING, DO HERE BY LODGE THIS COMPLAINT FOR WRONGLY CREDITING BANK BALANCE IN FAFOUR OF SRI HIRAK JYOTI CHAKRABORTY & SOMASHREE CHAKRABORTY, 51 A , LAKE PLACE, PO & PS TOLLYGANJ, KOL- 29, HAVING BANK A/C NO :- 07970110009420 OF UCO BANK, 56 SOUTHERN AVENUE , KOLKATA INSTEAD OF MAHESH CHAND JHA HAVING A/C NO 11089243188 TO WHOM I ACTUALLY TENDERED MY MONEY THROUGH AXIS BANK, SHAKESPERE SARANI, KOLKATA ON 08/03/2013 FOR AN AMOUNT OF RS. 45000/-(FORTY FIVE THOUSAND ONLY) BY NET BANKING.
AT THIS TIME OF TENDERING MY REQUISITION ON INTERNET AT THE CARE OF MTS DEMANDING MY SAID BANK (AXIS) I GOT AN MESSAGE OF TRANSFER THE AMOUNT RS 45000/- IN FAFOUR OF THE PARTY AS PER MY REQUISITION . BUT IT IS UNFORTUNATE TO NOTE SUBSEQUENTLY ON HAVING OBTAINED MY BANK STATEMENT,THAT THE ABOVE STATED MONEY TRANSFER HAS BEEN WRONGLY SHOWN RS 45000/- HAS BEEN CREDITED IN FAVOUR OF HIRAK JYOTI CHAKRABORTY & SOMASHREE CHAKRABORTY OF 51A, LAKE PLACE, KOLKATA- 29 ON A/C NO 07970110009420 OF UCO BANK FROM MY AXIS BANK A/C NO 911010038085718.
I ACCORDINGLY TOOK SEVERAL EFFORTS TO PUT CONTACT WITH THE CONCERNED PARTIES INCLUDING MY AXIS BANK KOLKATA. FOLLOWED THEIR RESPONSE ON ADJUSTMENT & REFUND WRONGLY SHOWN BANK BALANCE AT THEIR RESPECTIVE INTERVENTION , HIRAK JYOTI(MOBILE NO : 9883266647) & SOMASHREE CHAKRABORTY(MOBILE NO :9007442991) THEY BOTH ARE ACCEPTED THEY RECEIVED THE AMOUNT RS 45000/- ON THEIR JOINT A/C NO 07970110009420, UCO BANK, 56 SOUTHERN AVENUE , KOLKATA AND GIVEN ASSURANCE TO REFUND THE SAME, & GIVEN MANY SMS THAT WITHIN TWO OR THREE MONTHS THEY WILL REFUND THE SAME. AFTER FAILIURE OF SEVERAL DATES THEY DENIED TO REFUND THE SAME & GIVEN CHALLENGE TO GO LEGALE . THEN I SENT A LOWER NOTICE TO THEM. THE SAME LOWER NOTICE THOUGH RECEIVED BY CONCERNED BANK AXIS BANK LTD , KOLKATA, WAS NOT SERVED UPON THE OTHER PARTIES HIRAK JYOTI CHAKRABORTY & SOMASHREE CHAKRABORTY AN ENDORSMENT OF APPROPRIATE POSTAL REPORT.
NOW I AM COMPELLED TO BRING THE ABOVE REPORT OF UNLOWFULLY TRANSFERRED OF BANK BALANCE FOR THE SUCH OF RS 45000/- (FORTY FIVE THOUSEND ONLY) TO THE UNKNOWN PERSON HIRAK JYOTI CHAKRABORTY A/C NO 07970110009420, UCO BANK, INSTEADE OF MY ACTUAL DEMAND & REQUSITION WAS IN FAVOUR OF MAHESH CH JHA A/C NO 11089243188 SBI BANK FROM MY AXIS BANK A/C NO 911010038085718 DISHONOUSTLY & UNSTRUPULOUSLY FUNCTIONED EVERY THING AT THEIR OWN WHIMS & TRANSFERRED THE MONEY RS.45000/-.AT THE SAME TIME I AM STILL ENTITELED TO BE REIMBURSEED MY MONEY.
THERE FOR I PRAY THAT YOU WILL TAKE NESSASERY ACTION FROM YOUR END FOR PROPER INVESTIGATION OF THE ABOVE CASE & ENABLE ME TO GET BACK MY MONEY RS. 45000/- WRONGLY TRANSFERRED & OBLIGE ME.

THANKING YOU YOURS FAITHFULLY GOUTAM GHOSH CHAMPASARI, PS .PRADHAN NAGAR, SILIGURI, 734003, DIST; DARJEELING. MOBILE : 9232379741
fellowindian

Aug 16, 2013

SOUND POLLUTION

This is regarding SOUND POLLUTION in KESTOPUR MISSION BAZAR(KOL: 102). I don't know if this is a fashion or not, but for each and every incident(be it 15th august or Holi, Janmasthami or Eid, 23rd Jan or Chat) mike/sound box set by some people/group and they tune it to INTOLERABLE MAXIMUM VOLUME(all day, upto late night). And if there is no such festival, then local kali temple starts their own mikes, OF COURSE at MAXIMUM VOLUME.This is a regular culture of KESTOPUR MISSION BAZAR(Kol: 102).
From today(16/08/2013) again there is 12 days mela till Janmasthami on 28/08/2013, and some 10-15 mike has started their screaming, and as i'am feeling unbearable so writing this complain.

Every body is get affected like sleeplessness, low concentration, unhappiness. They don't obey minimum scence of citizenship, even they do it at late night, at time of 10th class exam, at time of +2 level exam, at time of JEE, at time of IIT exam...No matter. They just play SOUND BOX/ and set mikes at high
Sir please do something, please give them a lesson about 60db concept.
manoj padhi

Aug 13, 2013

some one stolen rupees 8800/- from my salary account

sir
i am manoj padhi at present serving in [central reserve police force ] AT JHARGRAM west bengal, some one stolen rupees eight thousand eight hundred from my salary account in using of my ATM CARD NO. BUT AT THAT TIME MY CARD IS AVAILABLE IN MY HAND .THIS CASE WAS HAPPENED ON 06/06/2013 AT ABOUT 0230 HRS . SIR STRANGER IS PURCHASING THE ITEMS FROM ONLINE . I WAS ALSO COMPLAINT LODGED IN POLICE STATION JHARGRAM G.D NO 377 AT 1705 ON 06/06/2013 . BUT STILL NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE SAID POLICE STATION . SO PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THAT STRANGER .MY SALARY ACCOUNT IS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA WHICH IS BELONGS ORISSA .BRANCH NAME IS JAGATPUR S.B.I , CODE NO IS 3815. I ALSO COMPLAINED AT STATE BANK OF INDIA
swapandg

Aug 12, 2013

Disturbing My Wife over phone ( Crans Call from 9093561669 )

I am Swapan Dasgupta, resident of kolkata with my family. A person is disturbing my wife over phone by calling from his mobile no. 9093561669 and using dirty words and such all regularly since last couple of days. last call made on 12/08/2013 at 23.18 pm,23.19 pm & 23.28 pm.

I would request you to please help us & trace the caller and take the necessary action as early as possible.

Swapan Dasgupta
Mobile : 9830220050
subby123

Aug 6, 2013

Crank phone calls

pls ignore the previous message . the no is 9874754263 ; inconvenience regretted

s.dasgupta
subby123

Aug 6, 2013

Crank phone calls

Post midnight crank calls coming from 9748754363 . If you can kindly identify caller and then help with the needful . A severe warning from your side to the caller will be good enough

S.DasGupta
Nagorik

Jul 31, 2013

Reckless VIP car (WB06E-0003)

Dear Madam / Sir,
We are residents of Kalikapur locality (EM Bypass near Ruby Hospital). All the school buses of our children come to Kalikapur bus stop on EM Bypass. Due to ongoing Metro Rail work the road is already narrow and bus stop sheds have been removed.
We some how manage to get the buses. We have to be extremely careful with our children, as there is hardly any proper bus stop point there.

We face a nuisance almost everyday by the car with Registration No. WB06E 0003. This car has Red light on top of it. It passes from that spot around 08:15 AM. There is no passenger inside it at that time. It probably goes to pick up any 'VIP'. The driver never obey traffic light and passes dangerously by pushing the commuters off the road and goes over the bus stand. It crosses all the waiting cars that way and then breaks the red light to speed away recklessly. It does not care the traffic police, neither anyone stops it. It is my earnest request you take action against this car before it causes a deadly accident any morning.
With sincere regards,
Sandip Chakrabarti
Kolkata - 700107
Sayantani

Jul 30, 2013

Disturbing and Harrashment

Hi Sir,
I am Sayantani Ghosh,recently got married on December. I stay in Bangalore now.But my in laws are there in kolkata. Me ,my family and my husband is getting continuous harassment calls from a lady called Trisha Saha from kolkata itself..She said she awe some money from my elder brother but continuously harassing my family and threatening all sort of.I am nowhere related to my elder brothers company ,my name was there but i resigned it before marriage itself.Please help me,because its disturbing my family and personal life.The numbers that call is coming from are 916357346 and 9748223131.

Please help me to get rid of this.

Sayantani Ghosh
souvanik

Jul 30, 2013

8293471995 disturbing my wife and her friend

Dear Officer,

I am Souvanik Roy, resident of kolkata with my family. My mobile no. is 9830490587. I work in IT Sector at DLF-1, Rajarhat. A person is disturbing my wife and her friend at 8961781934 by calling from his mobile no. 8293471995 and using dirty words and such all regularly since last couple of weeks.

I would request you to please help us & trace the caller and punish him.

Souvanik Roy
mobile : 9830490587
Nawalramka

Jul 23, 2013

9933373478 disturbing my wife

Dear Officer,

I am Abhishek Prakash Nawalramka, resident of kolkata with my family. My mobile no. is 9433036274. I work in Durgapur and stay there, but my wife stays in kolkata itself. A person is disturbing my wife at 9933565485 by calling from his mobile no. 9933373478 and using dirty words and such all regularly since yesterday.

I would request you to please help us & trace the caller and punish him.

Abhishek Prakash Nawalramka
mobile : 9433036274
nanbudo

Jul 18, 2013

8981684537 Disturbing me & my family

The Officer Incharge,
Khardah Police Station,
Kolkata-700117.

I am Mr Anil Kumar Ram S/O Sri Birju Ram, residing with my family peacefully at C/O late Mr. Goutam Choudhury, Khardah, Babu Ghat 26 Mandir Ram Hari Biswash Ghat Road Kol:-117, on rental basis, My Sister Mobile No is 9038421429 & this No 8981684537 Disturbing me & my family.

Here I beg to inform you that, I have lost my one Sister last month, and presently Me & my family in tension this unknown phone, and the doctor suggests to my mother to live a simple and plain and tension free life, but someone still continue to disturb me & my family, which is very much tress full to me physically and mentally.

Please help me from this situation.

Mr. Anil Kumar Ram
bhalder35

Jul 11, 2013

PLEASE SAVE ME AND MY CHILD FROM HARASSMENT

The Officer Incharge,
Thakur Pukur Police Station,
Kolkata-700063.

I am Smt. Swapna Halder wife of Sri Biswajit halder, residing with my husband peacefully at C/O Shankar Nath Mustafi, Flat No. 2B, 2nd Floor, 140A, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata- 700063, from July-2012, on rental basis, but suddenly we astonished to see that one Smt. Rupa Deb wife of Sri Jayanta Deb who live at Flat No. 2A, 2nd Floor, 140A, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata- 700063 with her son due to some ulterior intention creating problem and start disturb me in absence of my husband, like when my husband go to office and only I am at the said flat, and this is going for each and everyday from November-2012.

Here I beg to inform you that, I have lost my first child due to neuro problem, and presently I am pregnant, and the doctor suggests me to live a simple and plain and tension free life up to delivery of the child for a healthy baby, and the said Smt. Rupa Deb also knows the matter of my physical condition, but this is very unfortunate and astonished to me and my husband that the lady the said Smt. Rupa Deb still continue to disturb me, which is very much tress full to me physically and mentally, which may be effect on my child, who still now not come in this world.

And here I want to clear one thing also that we want to shift from this premises and searching a suitable place for shift from the present premises and that lady the said Smt. Rupa Deb also aware of that also.

Please save me and my child from this situation.

Smt. Swapna Halder.
Sumit Banerjee

Jul 2, 2013

Form no: 28(related to vehicle NOC) lost

The Officer-In-charge
Shakespeare Sarani Police Station
Kolkata - 700 0017

RE: VEHICLE NO: WB 02 W 2025

This is to inform you that form no. 28(related to vehicle NOC) of the above mentioned vehicle number got lost from our Vodafone Office Complex 11,Dr U N Brahmachari Street,Kolkata- 700017, on 26/6/2013. In regard to this requesting you to file one General Diary for the above mentioned vehicle.Please do needful and oblige.

Your's Faithfully,
Patrick Karl Edwards
192 H, Picnic Garden , 2nd floor,
Flat No.9, Tiljala High School.
Kolkata-700 039
manab86

Jul 2, 2013

Grievance against traffic police officer

I would like to bring your kind attention for registering a grievance or complaint against a Kolkata traffic police officer. Name of the tainted officer is Sujoy Pramanick, patrolling near Highland Park (Peerless junction).

The attitude of the officer and his partner towards me and my wife was very rude and embarrassing. As per the officer we’ve violated traffic signal. But rather than explaining our fault he was trying to take bribe. By not doing so, the officer has tried his best to embarrass us and has used some abused words. Even the office has no respect for woman and talks abysmal vulgar words. After all the fighting he took my driving license.

The intention of writing to you only is to let everyone know about the misbehavior Kolkata police is doing with public. Please take action if possible. As per the officer public can’t do anything or lodge any complaint against him. If this kind of things happens again and again then for sure public will lose trust from police and will take help from political parties rather than writing here.

Manab Goswami

Ph:9007540946
angel13

Jun 30, 2013

harassment through sms and call

I am a girl. Some guys are sending continuous irritating and disturbing sms and phone calls are coming from this number 7278098432 and 8961147955. Please Help Me !
Name withheld.
R R Agarwal

Jun 29, 2013

lost sari packet in taxi

Hired taxi from Pathuria ghat street and got down at Darga road M B girls school. Forgot to take sari packet from rear seat. It was gift from my mother. If found inform Nitu mobile no 9831926299. Thank you
thags77

Jun 24, 2013

Lost Mobile

I have lost my mobile along with SIM card of AirTel No. 9933518400 and Memory Card of 8-GB (Samsung Make) on 21-06-2013, at about 6:45 PM, when I was returning from my Office at 3/C, LA-Block, Salt Lake by a bus from Beliaghata (Building More) to Birati (my home) and route of Bus was Tollugunge to Madhyamgram. I have Lodged a Police complain at 11:30 am on 22.06.2013 at nearest police station of Birati i.e. Airport Police Station, Kolkata.

I have already collected new SIM of same No. 9933518400 from AirTel.

Details of my phone and me are as Follows:
Name: Amitava Mondal
Address: 53, Kabi Sukanto Sarani, P.O.-Birati, Kolkata - 51,
Mobile Phone Model: Samsung Make Star 3G, GT-S5603,
Last Used Airtel No. 9933518400
Mobile Missed Date : 21-06-2013 at 6:45 PM,
Lost Zone : Beliaghata Building More to Birati (by bus of rout via E. M. Bypass - Ultadanga - Lake Town - Airport)
GDE No. at Airport P. S. : 1238/13, Dt. 22-06-2013
IMEI No.: 354277030837146
MY e-mail Address for contact : thags77@gmail.com
Mobile No for Communication : 9933518400

My request is to you, please put the IMEI No. 354277030837146 of my Lost Mobile on tracking network and help me to recover it back.

Your faithfully,

Amitava Mondal
53, Kabi Sukanto Sarani,
PO-Birati,
P.S. Airport,
Kolkata-700051.
e-mail: thags77@gmail.com
mobile for communication : 9933518400.

care@irctc.co.in - TICKET NOT BOOKED BUT AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED
    HELLO sir/madm i booked a ticket today.....i follwed all...
    84821 - Application for forgot nuxal effected code in my...
    sir, With due respect and humble submision i,...
    121@airtel.in - airtel money
    sir mai apna aitel money account site par login karte hai...
    care@irctc.co.in - non refund of failed transaction for reservation Rs.81/-
    Vide TR ID 0883484496 my reservation on 06-04-2014 has...
    Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam or GDA - Making of Speed Breaker in rakesh marg
    Sir, In Rakesh Marg Colony ,near RK Banqet Hall , Making...
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - Payment Deducted From Account but have not received any...
    I filled in the registration form for Probationary Officer...
    Ibps - error message
    Hi I applied for the SBI Ibps 2014 on 22nd April but as...
    Emudhra - I want full refund!!!
    The payment reference number is : PAN508793093151 and PAN...
    CHERIL - SBI PO FORM ID AND PWD NOT RECEIVED AND MONEY IS DEBITED
    RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PO REQRUITMENT FORM...