Kolkata Police

ICICIPrudential

Dec 9, 2014

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Mr. Chatterjee,

We have received reports about unauthorized individuals posing as official representatives of the company or regulator contacting customers for pitching new policies. We appreciate the fact that you have highlighted the issue to us. We will investigate and take appropriate action against individuals who are misleading customers by making false promises. Do spread the message amongst your family and friends so that they don’t fall for something like this.

Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We hope our continued efforts help safeguard your interests.

www.iciciprulife.com
Partha Bejoy Chatterjee

Dec 8, 2014

FIR against Mr. Sourav Mukherjee

The, Superintendent of police
Kolkata-700094

Subject :- Regarding FIR against Mr. Sourav Mukherjee , C/o Destimoney Securities Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata.

I am Partha Bejoy Chatterjee, working in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (A Govt of India Enterprise) and posted at Jorethang in South Sikkim, my permanent residence address is Angana apartment, 575- Parnasree Pally, Flat No. 05, P.O. Parnasree Pally, Kolkata :- 700 060. Last in the month of August 1st week Mr. Sourav Mukherjee ( Mobil No is 7890376095 ) contract with me over my Mobil Phone vide no is 9635317460 at that time I am in Jorethang, South Sikkim and informed me that your one no of ICICI Prudential policy has been mature and going to laps without any amount, if you may open an life insurance policy in Reliance life insurance or Birla life insurance or Bajaj life insurance for one year immediately then your ICICI Prudential policy mature money has been return/ transfer with your new insurance policy mature amount to be paid to your account, otherwise the total money has been divided in two part, one part paid to the agent of ICICI @ 40% and the balance 60% will be forfeited by the company, and some other persons of ICICI Prudential also informed me through mobil phone in same language, their mobil phone nos are 9830220535, 9903064887 and 8335064131 for seven days at that time ie; first week of August “2014”. As per their advised I have opening the reliance life insurance policy and I have requested to collected the premium amount of Rs. 50,000/- ( which is minimum premium for one time) from my wife who was staying at my Parnasree residence in Kolkata and Mr. Mukherjee was receiving the policy premium amount from my wife and done the policy of Reliance Life Insurance from 28.08.2014 and my policy no is 51745863 and client Id is 88437303, which has been send by Reliance Life Insurance Company through SMS in my above mobil no 9635317460. But till date we are not yet received any documents of Reliance life Insurance Policy, through mobil I have contract with Reliance Insurance company, they have told that the policy document was dispatch on 28 08.2014 and the policy has delivered but we are not yet received any document or policy and after enquirers it has informed me that this policy is for 15 years instate of one year and the yearly premium is Rs 50,000/- if you stop the premium then the entire premium amount will be forfeited by the company. Then I have contract with Mr. Sourav Mukherjee and he will told that you ignore for 15 years policy, I have return the entire amount of ICICI policy and Reliance life insurance policy within 15 days but you have invest another Rs.15000/- in Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd through HDFC Bank.

Contd…P/2

Page No :- 2

You may deposit the A/C payee cheque for Rs. 15000/- in HDFC Bank in the name of Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd in the A/C No :- 15770340006826 and as per their advised I have deposited the A/c payee cheque of ICICI Bank, vide cheque No :- 000141 to HDFC Bank, Jorethang on 22.10.2014 and the amount was divided from my account on 04.11.2014 and till date I have not yet received any document from Reliance Insurance and Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd till date. I have regularly contract to Mr.Mukherjee for the documents and return my amount from last one month and every time Mr.Mukherjee assured that payment will be made within this week, but till date I have not yet received any payment amount or ant document paper of the policy.
Now, from last 25/11/2014 Mr. Sourav Mukherjee not receiving my call.

Now, It is requested to you please help me and take the necessary action to Mr. Sourav Mukherjee so that he may return my amount and give such type of punishment as a symbol so that nobody can do this type of flash and chitin case to normal innocent public like me.

Yours Faithfully

Partha Bejoy Chatterjee,
Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd,
Circular Road, Jorethang, P.O. Naya Bazar, Dist South Sikkim, Pin :- 737121.
E-mail id :- pc_pgcil@yahoo.com & pc.pgcil@gmail.com,
Mobil No :- 9635317460.
somaditya_das

Dec 3, 2014

Fraudulent calls in the name of RBI

On 02 Dec 2014 I got a call from the number +91 7739193872 and a person speaking in Hindi claimed that he is calling from RBI Mumbai for Debit Card verification. He asked me to state the Debit Card numbers of my Axis Bank and UCO Bank accounts and insisted that I reveal the information immediately without which my debit cards and bank accounts will be blocked.
When I refused to give him the information, he called me the next day and said that my account balance has already become zero.
I checked with the bank and found that such fraudulent transactions did not happen. However, I request you to trace the number +91 7739193872 and find out the culprit so that no other people fall prey to his malicious scheme.

Somaditya Das
Partha Bejoy Chatterjee

Dec 3, 2014

FIR against Mr. Sourav Mukherjee

The superintendent of police
Kolkata-700094
I am Partha Bejoy Chatterjee, working in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (A Govt of India Enterprise) and posted at Jorethang in South Sikkim, my permanent residence address is Angana apartment, 575- Parnasree Pally, Flat No. 05, P.O. Parnasree Pally, Kolkata :- 700 060. Last in the month of August 1st week Mr. Sourav Mukherjee ( Mobil No is 7890376095 ) contract with me over my Mobil Phone vide no is 9635317460 at South Sikkim and informed me that your one no ICICI Prudential policy has been laps if you may open an life insurance policy in Reliance life insurance or Birla life insurance or Bajaj life insurance for one year immediately then your ICICI Prudential policy mature money has been return with your insurance policy mature amount other wise the total money has been paid to the agent of ICICI 40% and the balance will be forfeited by the company, and some persons of ICICI Prudential also informed me through mobil phone, their mobil phone nos are 9830220535, 9903064887 and 8335064131 for seven days. For the opening of reliance life insurance policy I have requested to collected the money of Rs. 50,000/- ( which is minimum premium for one time) from my wife at my Parnasree residence and done the policy of Reliance Life Insurance from 28.08.2014 and my policy no is 51745863 and client Id is 88437303, which has been send by Reliance Life Insurance Company through SMS in my above mobil no 9635317460. But till date we are not yet received any documents of Reliance life Insurance Policy, through mobil I have contract with Reliance they have told that the policy document was dispatch on 28 08.2014 and the policy has delivered and after enquirers it has informed me that this policy is for 15 years and the yearly premium is Rs 50,000/- if you stop the premium the entire premium amount will be forfeited by the company. Then I have contract with Mr. Sourav Mukherjee and he will told that you ignore for 15 years policy, I have return the entair amount of ICICI policy and Reliance life insurance policy within 15 days but you have invest another Rs.15000/- in Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd through HDFC Bank, You may deposit the A/C payee cheque for Rs. 15000/- in HDFC Bank in the name of Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd in the A/C No :- 15770340006826 and as per their advised I have deposited the cheque on HDFC Bank, Jorethang on 22.10.2014 by ICICI Bank cheque No :- 000141 and the amount was divided from my account on 04.11.2014 and till date I have not yet received any document from Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd till date. I have regularly contract to Mr.Mukherjee for the documents and return my amount from last one month and every time Mr.Mukherjee assured that payment will be made within this week, but till date I have not yet received any payment amount or ant document paper of the policy. The office address of Mr.Sourav Mukherjee is CONVERGENCE CONTRACT CENTER, Plot No. :- D-2/2, Block :- EP/GP, 2 nd; Floor, Sector :- V, Salt lake City, Kolkata 700 091 and his contract No. is 7890376095. Now last four days Mr.Mukherjee not receiving my call.
Now, It is requested to you please help me and take the necessary action to Mr. Sourav Mukherjee so that he may return my amount and give such type of punishment as a symbol so that no body can do this type of flash and chitting case fto normal innocent public like me.

Yours Faithfulli

Partha Bejoy CHatterjee,
Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd,
Circular Road, Jorethang, P.O. Naya Bazar, Dist South Sikkim, Pin :- 737121.
E-mail id :- pc_pgcil@yahoo.com & pc.pgcil@gmail.com
Tanvir Ali0109

Nov 24, 2014

Lost of purse

I am Tanvir Ali of 7/H/14, Ahiri Pukur 2nd Lane. Kol-700019. Yesterday I lost my purse around 9.15pm, which I carried from my home at the written address to Topsia. It carried Two ATM cards of SBI of Me and My Wife, Smart Card of My Bike , Pan Card,Driving License, Apollo Medical car and Cash Rs 1500 approx.

Please guide me with further steps to be taken.

Waiting for your earliest reply !!

Tanvir Ali
sankaaaaaar8585

Oct 30, 2014

iame kidnaping and cheating

to the sir
i ame sankar majum dar iame 5 das 23.9.14 9.pm and iame cole kp.1090 an rco vary nata je najar ps and my mc. nrs hos ptal. 5 man gorea ing bank atm wedrowl mane cctv avdnc .23.9.14. i ame rten complan. nata je nagaaaar ps. 10.10.14. and com plan cp. and dc s.uth and 2 compaln cp . 29.10.14 . but no arrested . gorea songotone cloub membar.

my .mob.9231944694

email.sankarart12@gmail.com
haimanti

Oct 30, 2014

Harrasment by unknown number repeatedly

Hello

I am getting phone calls from this number 7551042695 since morning. I sent a message to this number asking to stop calling me but he seems relentless. Please look into the matter and take immediate action over the caller.

Haimanti Kar
Email: haimantiv@gmail.com
IND1912

Oct 21, 2014

Abusive phone calls

Sir, i am getting abusive phone calls from several unknown numbers (7059235734, 9748421671, 7890617165) threatening me to post obscene edited photographs of mine via internet. Please take immediate action over the caller. I have received more than 100 calls in past 24 hours.

Please look into the matter.

Indrani Chakraborty
indranichakraborty1912@gmail.com
amritkumarborah

Oct 18, 2014

Theft

Two INDIVIDUALS one who told his name to be BAPUBAIDYA while the other didn't tell his name had stolen nearly Rs.3,500 while
we were travelling from GUWAHATI to JORHAT. He told himself to be a MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE. Although I'm not sure but he performed his duties quite diligently. He is on his way to JORHAT while the other was on his way to DIBRUGARH. But in due course of time to take the ultimate advantage of only a mere Rs. 3,500 he didn't went to his destination and had completed only his half way destination. BAPU told that me that he is your father and so I will have to bring the water bottle; then he reversed the case telling that why should I, you will have to bring the rickshaw. Then he both of us went with us for a few miles and left us nearly before crossing the junction. BAPU's face is somewhat round in shape, colour is white and and he is to a little extent fat but not to the extent of obesity. I am 80% sure that none other than these had stolen these money.
Piyush Agarwal Isarwalia

Oct 17, 2014

LOST OF MOBILE PHONE

I need your help to get back my stolen phone back. On 26th of September it got stolen while I was going to my tution by bus no:3B and in front of Mahajati sadan I lost my mobile in the bus. I lodged a complaint in Jorasanko Police Station, detail: GD Number – 2140. dated 26/09/2014

Please Sir, help me out.

The IMEI numbers are:

1st Sim: 862809022603444

2nd Sim: 862809022603446

I will do as much as I can to help you out for tracking my mobile.

Please do reply in my Mail Id: piyush.agrwl73@yahoo.com or contact me in

Threatning & disturbing Boundary Wall

Threatning & disturbing Boundary Wall
Phoolbagan Police Station

Respected Police-Officer In-Charge,
I, Smt Aparna Sur (65 years old Senior citizen) of your city kolkata residing at 75C,KAVI SUKANTA SARANI,KOL-85 near Narkeldaga High School-(near Phoolbagan), v.v.sorry to inform you that my one neighbour running a Beauty parlour (Ritu's) who threateting me and saying worst things. He/She dismantled our BOUNDARY WALL LAST YEAR AND ALSO YESTERDAY in front of me in absence of my son. He / She are very disturbing elements for us for few years.(Mainly Rituparna Saha's husband of 30 years old- he is not the owner of that house also, that land also belongs to us.)
This kind of incidents making me insecure.
We need your help Sir!

Please kindly look into the matter.

Aparna Sur-65 yrs old.
9831672029
bibek4

Oct 14, 2014

lost my mobile

I was in the down train 09:42 hours Sealdah - Baruipur local on 9th October 2014. I left the train at subhasgram station where I found my mobile was missing. I was aware of my mobile till sonarpur station. I was in the back ladies compartment. My cell is being purchased in my father's name Ranjan Kundu. Cell Model No. Nokia C201. IMEI No. 355940041099282. IMSI No.404911173086184. Colour: Ash. Type: Keypad.
My E-mail: bibek4@gmail.com
Ref:- Sonarpur GRPS GDE number 253 dated 09-10-14 Kolkata - 700150, District - 24 Parganas south, West Bengal.
bsdas

Oct 13, 2014

Lost of mobile phone

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to file a theft complaint of my lost mobile phone while travelling by bus to my college. Following are the details of me as well as my phone,

Name: Bishal Kumar Thakur

Address: Govt. College of Engg. and Leather Tech., Boys Hostel, B-9,

Block-LA, Sector-3, Saltlake City, Kolkata-700098.

Phone Model: Xiaomi MI 3 W,

Make: Xiaomi

Last Used No. 8334017243.

IMEI No. 864690023129870.

Sl No. 312987,

Missed date: 13-10-2014

e-mail id for communication: bishal.thakur719@gmail.com

Your support will be highly appreciated if you kindly block the phone as well as the given number.

Bishal.

if u've any information plz contact me muniasaha@gmail.com
M Saha

Sep 27, 2014

Lost mobile

I've lost my new fone Sony Xperia C on 26/09/2014 around 9:30p.m. on the way to kalighat metro station to masterda surjasen, i've already lodged complain at my nearest PS Netaji Nagar ....... plz if u ppl can give any information, ideas or any help, i will be obliged.

Company Name : Sony
Model no: Xperia C 2305 purple coloured
IMEI no: 35326706-614795-8

My GDE no: 2973 dated on 26/09/2014 at Netaji Nagar PS

if u've any information plz contact me muniasaha@gmail.com
rahul1988

Sep 26, 2014

Blank Calls

I have been receiving blank calls from Mobile number 9563810307, the person keeps on calling on daily basis only at midnight. Currently my family is going through a serious health related crisis and these calls are really disturbing and harassing. Please help us by at least blocking this number's call to my number.

-Thanks & Regards
Rahul Dev Sikdar,
my numbers- 9163628390,9563810307
ddebasis99

Sep 26, 2014

Loss of mobile

I have lost my mobile. Details given as below:
1. Handset- Moto E Black
2. IMEI No. 353317066061368
3. Date on which lost - 19th Sept-2014.

May kindly inform me at following address:
Dipayan Das
Meena Residency, Teghoria, Kolkata -157
Email ID: ddas@coalindia.in
Mobile No. 09433031174
roybiks2011

Sep 25, 2014

lost my mobile phone (Model No Micromax Ninja A89)

I would like launch a complain regarding loosing my Mobile MIcromax NInja A89 on 23-09-2014.

Details are given below-

IMEI NO
1) 911255802651115
2) 911255802671113
3) one 16 GB Micro SD Card of Sandisk

if you get any information kindly contact me with this no 9883303004 and email id - roybiks2011@gmail.com
amit_ghosh

Sep 24, 2014

PURCHASE OF SECOND HAND MOBILE

SIR, MY SELF AMIT GHOSH FROM HOWRAH. YESTERDAY I PURCHASED A SEOND HAND MOBILE AFTER SHOWING FROM OLX KOLKATA FROM SUVO (MOBILE NO:7278262305) OF NOKIA 5800. BUT TODAY I GOES TO LALBAZAR LIMPTON NOKIA CARE AND THEY SHOWS ME THAT THE ORIGINAL IMEI NUMBER 354828048309518 WHILE THE IMEI NUMBER INSIDE THE MOBILE IS 353527025253316. NOW I AM CONFUSED AND FEELING FEAR OF ANY FRAUD. PLEASE ADVISE ME ABOUT THE SAME. BY PROFESSION I AM A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, CANNOT WANT ANY DISPUTE FOR MY PROFESSION. ASKED MR.SUVO FOR RETURNING MY MONEY AND HE TELL ME THAT HE WILL RETURN IT TOMORROW i.e. 25.09.2014. PLEASE ADVICE ME SIR, I AM IN TENSION.
FOR ANY TYPE OF ADVICE OR INFORMATION, PLEASE MAIL ME AT caamitcwa@gmail.com or CONTACT WITH ME AT 9830486635
saptarshid10

Sep 21, 2014

Lost mobile phone

Respected SIr,

I am writing this with a hope of getting my lost mobile phone back. I lost it on 20th September 2014. I accidentally dropped it in a private shuttle car near Airport No. 1. I have filed a GD in Gorabazar Dum dum police station. It ringed for about 5-10 times. After that the phone was switched off.
Please I beg of you to find the mobile phone.

Details:

GD number : 2067

Handset model: LG E988 Optimus GPRO
IMEI no: 357486050684224

Saptarshi Das
9903071843, 9903804828
sandipghosh

Stolen mobile Phone

I need your help to get back my stolen phone. I bought the phone 3 months ago. On 16th of September it got stolen while I was going to office by bus of 47B in front of South City. I lodged a complaint in Lake Police Station, detail: GD Number – 1496.

It took 4 months of my hard earned salary to buy the Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 handset. Please Sir, help me out.

The IMEI numbers are:

1st Sim: 911334851378761

2nd Sim: 911334851623760

I will do as much as I can to help you out for tracking my mobile.

Please do reply in my Mail Id:sandip9932@gmail.com or contact me in

mobile no.: 7278169169

Sandip Ghosh.
sandipghosh

Moblie Phone Stolen

I need your help to get back my stolen phone. I bought the phone 3 months ago.

The IMEI numbers are: 1st Sim: 911334851378761
and 2nd Sim: 911334851623760

I will do as much as I can to help you out for tracking my mobile. Please do reply in my Mail Id: sandip9932@gmail.com
or contact me in
mobile no.: 7278169169

Sandip Ghosh.
Ansh Singh

Sep 19, 2014

my phone has been stolen

Respected sir , i am chintu singh my age is 22 i am residing at 3/12 kamardanga railway quater kolkata-700046 .. My micromax canvas doodle 3 A-102 was stolen from my friends house i slept in evening in my friends house when i woke up in midnight my phone was not there ..i said my friend to call in my no it was switched off.. I made an immediate complaint at the entally police station with GD no- 4027on 18thseptember 2014...sir its my new phone only 15 days old ..sir after doing hard work for three months i saved money every month and i bought this phone .sir i have doubt in my friends .but i cant do anything without any proof ..sir i really need my phone back ...sir i am begging u please help me .my mom and dad dosnt know about this that my phone has been stolen ..if they come to know they will shout alot ..sir please help me .
The IMEI nos are-
911363957197445
please contact me at
anshsingh.365@gmail.com
mainparam.singh@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2014

threating for life and abusing my mother

Chitpore police station

I want to inform you that my neighbours infront of my house threateting my mother and two sister for life and saying bad things to them. We are punjabi family surrounded by biharis majority..

I am right now far away from my home working in delhi.

This kind of incidents making me insecure for my family.

Please kindly look into the matter.

Paramjeet singh
110/2L,cossipore road,kolkata700002
akd.ashish

Sep 13, 2014

Some unknown person are disturbing me on my mobile number.

Respected Sir

From past 2 months my parents are getting some calls from an unknown source and one person is misbehaving with my parents. I would like if you take some valid steps to stop him to call or disturb my parents. He is using abusive and slang words..
please look into this matter. I am providing the culprits number- 8017644085.

Kindly look into this and feel free to contact me at akd.ashish59@gmail.com

Thanking You
Ashish

LOTTERY VERIFICATIONL BOARD - HOW TO GET YOUR WINNINGL PRIZE
    You are advise to contact winnersdatabaseboard@gmail.com...
    Aircel - Fake Aircel Bill
    Dear Concern Team, Urgent attention is require on this...
    MOTHER DAIRY - not returning mony
    sir , i have sent so many mail to mother dairy...
    Micromax mobile - ANDROID MOBILE DEFECT NOT SET RIGHT NOR REPLACED
    I am narrating the harrowing experience that I am...
    AISECT UNIVERSITY MENDUA RAISEN - VERY BAD INFRADTRUCTURE, LESS QUALIFIED FACULTIES,
    Hello sir , My name is amit kumar . I am a student of B.E...
    Noida Authority - Illegal construction of buildings above first floor in...
    I reside in B-381A, Sector 19, NOIDA. I own the house. The...
    snapdeal - help@snapdeal.com