Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

Khepima

Jul 10, 2014

A boy Chit me

My Name is Amit Bhattacharjee.I live at Katwa. One day I saw a add KMC under contachul job in 3 year. I apply this mail and a call my phone he said u come and a Egrement my company. I go to Kolkata Rigtes Bilding 1 no gate and a boy collect my docoment and 550 rupes.then he said u come my office next day. But after I call this boy but his mobile is swicth off. After two day I call this boy he cut my phone calls. His phone Number and Add Ditails :- full time official job in Kolkata
Municipal Corporation Health
Department for temporary contract in
3 yrs.
type of job - data entry in ms word or
written.
salary per day 578.
your training letter will be ready so pls
submit your all documet at
our docoment collection boy.
2 copy cv, 4 copy photo, age proof,
adress proof, last qulification
proof all document 2 set xerox & our
registration charg & other charg
total rs550 will be submitted.
2 set document will be entiard in 2
envelop & reg fee will be attach
with a envelop & pin up the envelop
very well.
but you will be come in writers bulding
tommorow 11 am to 1pm infront
of gate no 1. our docoument collection
boy will be there. you will
hand over two enveolop him. He will be
given you a slip. no more
question him because he is a document
collection boy he don't know
very well.
Our office address is 206 bidhan sarani,
kol- 06.
When you get the slip from doc boy
then next day you will came our office
for the eggriment.
You will be called writers building
because tomorrow is last date of
document submisson in government
writers buliding. That so you came
infront of writers building.
When you came infront of writers
building call 9831571910.
If you any questain you call me at
9046874082.
Thank you !
But If you not come so pls infrome me that you are selected so if you do not come so we have many more candidate.

Plz Help me sir..
jaiswaldipak99

Jul 10, 2014

CHEATING CASE AGAINST CONSULTANCY FIRM (TOP TECH SOLUTION AND SHREE ASTAVINAYAK CONSULTANCY AND TRANING INSTITUTE PVT LTD)

DT:10.07.2014
THE OFFICER IN CHARGE

SUB: CHEATING CASE AGAINST CONSULTANCY FIRM (TOP TECH
SOLUTION AND SHREE ASTAVINAYAK CONSULTANCY AND
TRANING INSTITUTE PVT LTD)
REF: MY ENROLLMENT NO IS: 2098
DEAR SIR,
MOST HUMBLY I BEG TO INFORM YOU THAT MY NAME IS DIPAK JAISWAL ADDRESS: 8/1 KRITEE BASH MUKHERJEE ROAD DASPARA KOLKATA-700067 P.S. ULTADANGA.MB NO:9883851339 A CONSULTANCY FIRM (PLACEMENT OFFICE) NAMED TOP TECH SOLUTION ADD: HAS CHEATED ME BY SEEING THE ADVERTISEMENT ON SANMARG NEWS PAPER I HAVE CALLED THEM ( MB NO: 8697945842)
A LADY HAVE RECEIVED THE PHONE SHE TOLD ME THAT WHAT IS YOUR QUALIFICATION I TOLD HER THAT B.COM GRADUATE THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT IF I WILL SEND YOU FOR BACK OFFICE OR AS A CLERK POST YOU CAN DO THE JOB I TOLD HER YES THEN COME TO MY OFFICE WITH
100 RS FOR FORM + 100 RS FOR REGISTRATION FEES.
THEN ON DT: 14.4.14 I HAVE VISITED THEIR OFFICE A LADY WAS SITTING ON THE TABLE I PAY TO HER 201 + 300 FOR THEIR STAFF WILL TAKE TO THE COMPANY SO IA HAVE TO PAY HER AND SHE TOLD ME THAT COME ON DT: 15.4.14 WITH YOUR C.V AND MARKSHEET AND OTHER NECESSARY PAPERS.
ON DT: 15.4.14 AGAIN I HAVE GONE TO THEIR OFFICE THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY US RS.3250/- BECAUSE WHEN WE WILL JOIN TO YOU THE COMPANY THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU DRESS ESI, PF, ACCOUNT THEN I HAVE ASKED TO HER WHY I HAVE TO PAY YOU SHE TOLD ME THAT IF YOU LEAVE THE COMPANY WITHIN 2 OR THREE DAYS THEN IT WILL BE LOSS FOR THE COMPANY BUT IT IS A REFUNDABLE AMOUNT WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO PAY ME IT WILL BE REFUND AFTER 3MONTH.
THEN ON DT.18.4.14 A CALL HAVE CAME TO ME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED IN A COMPANY WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY RS 3250/- WHICH WILL BE REFUND AFTER THREE MONTH YOUR SALARY WILL BE 10500/- AFTER THREE MONTH THERE WILL BE AN INCREMENT ON YOUR SALARYYOUR POSTING WILL BE ON ULTADANGA.
ON DT: 22.04.2014 AGAIN I VISITED THE TOP TECH SOLUTION OFFICE THEIR I HAVE PAID HER
RS.3250/- ONE OF THEIR STAFF CAME FORWARD SHE TOLD ME THAT GO WITH HIM HE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE COMPANY I HAVE GONE WITH HIM.
NOW I WAS SURPRISED THAT HE TOOK ME TO A ANOTHER CONSULTANCY FIRM BHAWANI GROUP NEAR BALLYGUNG (JAHAJ BARI) MB NO: 9163174160 WHERE TWO OF THE OFFICER TAKE THE MONEY AND MY C.V FROM ME AGAIN THE BOY TOOK ME TO A ANOTHER CONSULTANCY FIRM NAME MILON CONSULTANCY (OPPOSITE RABINDRA SAROBAR NEAR POST OFFICE) NO: 9830500622THEIR I HAVE TO PAY RS 200/- FOR MAKING A VERIFICATION REPORT.
IN VERIFICATION REPORT THEIR WAS DATE MENTIONED 29.4.14 YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE
THE BHAWANI GROUP FOR INTERVIEW.AGAIN ON DT: 29.4.14 I VISITED TO THEIR OFFICE THEIR WAS A COMPANY HR WAS SITTING MR. A.DUTTO HE LOOK MY DOCUMENTS (I.E, MARK SHEET,C.V) AND TOLD ME THAT IF ANY DOCUMENTS WILL BE FALSE THEN JOB WILL BE TREATED AS CANCELLED THEN I ASKED HIM HOW THE DOCUMENT IS FALSE THAT YOUR COMPANY HAVE VERIFIED FROM MILON CONSULTANCY.
THEN NEXT DAY A PHONE HAS CAME TO ME FROM BHAWANI GROUP THAT YOU HAVE A INTERVIEW ON DT 2.5.14 PLEASE COME TO OUR OFFICE THEN I REPLY THEM MY CONTRACT WAS THAT YOUR CONSULTANCY FIRM PROVIDE DIRECT JOINING TO A COMPANY THEN WHY I WILL GIVE AN INTERVIEW TO A CONSULTANCY FIRM.

ON DT.3.5.14 I CALLED TO TOP TECH SOLUTION MADAM I TOLD HER MY MATTER SHE HAVE GAVE ME A NUMBER OF MR VICKY AGARWAL MB NO:8335922368 WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY AGAIN I TOLD HIM MY MATTER THEN HE GAVE ME A NUMBER WHOSE NAME WAS MR RAWAT MB NO:8961217823 HE GAVE ME ADDRESS ON SALTLAKE SEC -5 VISHNU TOWER CO NAME:SHRISHTI GROUP THE CO WAS PAYING RS 7000/- PER MONTH I TOLD MR RAWAT AND VICKY AGARWAL THAT MY COMPANY IS PAYING ME RS 9500/- THEN WHY SHOULD I JOIN THIS COMPANY.
THEN VICKY AGARWAL CALL ME TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE SHREE ASHTRA VINAYAK ADD:67,B MAHARAJA TAGORE ROAD KOLKATA-700031 NEAR: MUCHAK SWEETS SHOP & AGAIN HARI GHOSH SWEET SHOP DHAKURIA THEIR HE INTRODUCE TO HIS BOSS MR SOURAV AND HIS COLLEGUE MR SANDIP IN THEIR THEY TOLD ME THAT FOR GETTING IN BANK JOB YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM A BRIDE OF RS.12000/- I TOLD THEM I CAN GIVE YOU RS.6250/- ONLY MEANS + VERIFICATION CHARGES 1000/- AND SEND A MAIL TO signmakers@asia.com REFFERED BY STATIC PVT LTD NOW IT IS TOTAL 87 DAYS HAVE GONE NOT A SINGLE CALL I HAVE RECEIVED BY THEM OR ANY COMPANY FOR JOB I HAVE TRIED TO THEIR OFFICE NO: 8017783949 MANY TIMES BUT NONE OF THEM RECEIVING MY CALL AND ANSWERING ME I TOLD THEM TO REFUND MY TOTAL MONEY RS.8000/- THEY ARE TELLING YOU GET ONLY 1/4TH OF THE MONEY I TOLD THEM THAT AS PER YOUR CONDITION IF THE CANDIDATE DO NOT LIKE THE COMPANY THAT YOU HAVE SEND THEM FOR INTERVIEW THEN IT IS OK WELL IN MY CONDITION YOU HAVE NOT SEND ME ANY WHERE SO WHY SHOULD I TAKE 1/4TH OF THE MONEY I HAVE TOLD IF YOU WILL NOT PAY ME I WILL COMPLAIN TO POLICE YOU WILL BE SURPRISED SIR BY HEARING THAT WHAT EVER YOU WANT YOU CAN DO NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
SO THEREFOR I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME TO RECOVER MY MONEY FROM THE AFORESAID COMPANY AND TEACH THEM A GOOD LESSON THAT IN FUTURE THEY DONOT CHEAT OR FRAUD WITH ANY PERSON.

THANKING YOU
YOUR FAITHFULLY
DIPAK JAISWAL
MB NO:9883851339
itsritabrata4u

Jul 7, 2014

Threat and disturbance calls on Mobile

My sister and myself (Mobile number is: 8017782169) are receiving calls/ messages (even online messages) from the following numbers consistently: 9088918552 , 9674772935.
These calls are disturbing her daily works and studies and even threatening her.

Looking forward to your understanding and co-operation.

Ritabrata Majumdar
(Mob: 9874178819)
manaspink

Jul 5, 2014

Lost Voter ID Card

Iam Manas Halder.Current Adress: Joka Goswami Para,kol 104.
Parmanet Adress: Vill Bahadur Pur, PO Patra,PS Diamond Harbour,24pgs(s),WB,743368.9674167129.

I Lost my Voter ID Card on date 04.06.2014.
Id card no is FLL3226651.
pls help for submite my FIR and help for made duplicate ID card.

Manas Halder
safalta

Jun 23, 2014

Fir against M.S international

The supritendent of poolice
Kolkata-700094
Suject-Regarding FIR against M.S International fraud.
I am Ankur Saxena employe of 'Akayastha trading co' (Prop. Mrs. Safalta) 41, IInd floor Mlikpuer model town 1 Delhi 110009.We have complained against M.S international Address G-6 Subarna appartment 16,Sreenagar main road kolkata 700094.We have send him payment of Rs.41750/- for hession bag @3000 pcs.Against invoice No.Msi/Pi/31 delivery date 10-20 may 2014.We have done the payment in his company current account A/C No.1725050000286 United bank of india Ifsc code-UTBIONEGW17 And UTR No.Punbh1714121375036.payment done from Akayastha delhi A/C No.1539002100052471.He gave me so many times promise for deliver material at our place till last 10th June2014. but now he doesn't pickup his mobile and his office also closed.now we are very horrible condition please solve our problem.
Complained against
Warm regards.
dhimancanning

Jun 23, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

I am visiting India for last 1 month from USA and I will be staying for next 3-4 months. For last couple of days I am getting call/slang message from an unknown number (+91- 9745600507) all the time and disturbing my daily life. I am requesting you to please help me. Kindly take the necessary action against this number - (+91- 9745600507).
My husband's email ID is: dhimancanning@gmail.com, for any communication please send email or you can call me on my India no: 9733888752.
shelly12

Jun 11, 2014

using slang language by two numbers one is Airtel 8116184033 and vodafone 8697183007

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm a housewife residing kolkata south-Kalighat, my mobile no; is 8017176030, since yesterday evening i've been threatened using the languages that can't be typed atleast 4-5 times from the following two unknown numbers numbers;
8116184033 (airtel), 8697183007 (vodafone-kolkata) i would request to the lalbazar Police Authority to trace the owner of these numbers immediately and ask for voice recorder from the authority to confirm the languages what have been used, if requires i can provide exact time of calling. consider the matter is very serious and urgent step is required to stop this misdeed immediately.
my husband's mobile no; is 9163393500 and email id is s_mukherjee_2007@yahoo.co.in.
thanks and regards
ajoy debmandal

Jun 4, 2014

lost of SIM Card of BSNL

The officer in charge
Hare Street police station
Kolkata

Re: Misplce of BSNL SIM CARD no 94323239944

I regret to inform you that I sri Ajoy Kumar Mandal s/o of Sri Atul chandra Mandal , have misplaced the above mentioned BSNL sim card from my office at 4,Lyons Range,kolkata-1 on 30.05.2014.
May I kindly request you to kindly register the matter as a General Dairy.

Ajoy Kumar Mandal
4,lyons Range,Kolkata-1
Selim

Jun 3, 2014

Lost my BlackBerry Z10 Handset

On 18 May 2014 my mobile phone is lost/stolen with IMEI number 354010057526866 and mobile number 9749979320. I lodge a complaint (Ref. Bowbazar P.S GDE No. 1676) in the nearby Police Station and provide the IMEI number to the WATCH section in Lalbazar.
Please tell me a way to know the status of my lost Mobile Phone or please suggest if any other alternative is there.

Regards& Thank You
Selim Hassan
Ph No:7687903881
Mailto:mr.selim.hassan@gmail.com
jaymaruti

Jun 1, 2014

Grievance against CRPF officer

With all due respect I Tuhin Guha resident of Jhargram wish to register a complaint against a CRPF officer named Samee Ahmed or Sameer Ali who was previously connected to BTLN 180, Jhargram and then he was transferred to Durgapur and now most probably joined to any of DIG office, Kolkata. Now, this mail is to draw your immediate attention towards, the aforementioned person who is trying to disturb my wife and family since last few months over phone bearing numbers 9531501301 / 9547523711 and also some other numbers which I won't know. For your kind information I would like to tell you that he gets two off day in a week (i.e. Saturday & Sunday) and in these days he tries to meet my wife. So just follow him to get the actual truth and save the peace of our family. For your prompt action in this regard I shall be ever grateful to you. Further in this regard if you need any further information then please mail me at guhatuhin@hotmail.com or you may also call me at 9851639588. Please take it serious and do needful.

Thanks & regaeds
Tuhin Guha
E-mail: guhatuhin@hotmail.com
actsgopal

May 25, 2014

Any update on my complaint of lost mobile

THE OFFICER-IN-CHARGE,
Dumdum Police Station, Gora Bazar,
Kolkata - 700028

Subject: Any update on my complaint of lost mobile

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have filed a complaint of my mobile on May 20, 2014 at Dumdum Police station, Gora Bazar. GDP No. of Complaint is 1448/14 date May 20, 2014 of lost mobile (IMEI – 358952054952825 Nokia - 206).

Please arrange for finding the Nokia mobile as soon as possible. If you get any information about the lost handset, please CONTACT me at any of the following:
actsgopal@gmail.com or 9007761226.

Gopal Rathore
TRISONGKU

May 20, 2014

THEFT IN RUNNING TRAIN

THE OFFICER-IN-CHARGE,
MADHYAMGRAM POLICE STATION AND LALBAZAR HEAD QUARTER.

RESPECTED SIR / MADAM,

MY WIFE REENAMONI CHALIHA, RESIDENCE OF "APONALOY", CHATURTHI-A, FLAT NO.-303, NEW JESSORE ROAD, P.O. GANGANAGAR, DOLTOLA, MADHYAMGRAM, KOLKATA - 700132 TRAVELED FROM HOWRAH TO PURI ON 09.05.2014 BY HOWRAH PURI EXPRESS --- TRAIN NO. 12895 IN COACH NO. S9 UNDER BERTH NO. 1 WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS IN SAME COACH NO. S9 UNDER BERTH NOS. 2, 3, 4, 5 AND 7 UNDER PNR NO. 622937559. UNFORTUNATELY ON THAT RUNNING TRAIN AT ABOUT 04.15 HOURS ON 10.05.2014 JUST BEFORE REACHING KHURDA ROAD STATION AFTER BHUBENESWAR STATION, A THEFT STOLEN ONE HP COMPUTER COMPANY BLACK COLOUR LAPTOP BAG FROM MY WIFE WAS KEPT BEHIND OF MY WIFE SLEEPING BIRTH. THE VALUABLE ITEMS CONTAINED IN THAT BAG WERE [1] ONE SAMSUNG MOBILE MODEL NO. GT-S5350 HAVING BSNL CALCUTTA TELEPHONE CONNECTION POST PAID MOBILE NO. +919433072699, [2] ONE SILVER CHAIN WITH 3 VALUABLE STONES COSTING AROUND Rs.15000/- OF MY SON, [3] CASH MORE THAN Rs.6000/-, [4] HOUSE KEY SET, [5] UP AND DOWN TRAIN E-TICKETS, [5] VOTER CARD OF MY WIFE OF MADHYAMGRAM CONSTITUENCY, [6] MY PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK DEBIT CARD, [7] COSTLY MEDICINES AND SOME OTHER USABLE THINGS.

MY ANOTHER COMPLAINT IS THAT DURING WHOLE JOURNEY PERIOD, AS PER MY WIFE STATEMENT, NO TTE WAS COME FOR TICKET VERIFICATION AND NO GRF / RPF STAFF WAS SEEN IN THE TRAIN. WHEN THE BAG WAS STOLEN FROM SIDE OF MY WIFE ON SLEEPING, MY WIFE INSTANTLY UNDERSTOOD AND LAUDED. DURING THAT TIME THE TRAIN SPEED WAS BECOME VERY SLOW AND THE THEFT JUMPED FROM THE TRAIN AND RUN AWAY WHICH WAS WITNESSED BY BROTHER OF MY WIFE. AFTER 10 MINUTES, THE KHURDA ROAD STATION WAS ARRIVED. SO THE SLOW SPEED OF THE TRAIN AT THAT TIME IS LIKELY TO BE SOMETHING DOUBTFUL ALSO.

IT IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT MY WIFE MOBILE HAD A THEFT NUMBER DETECTIVE SOFTWARE. WHEN ANY OTHER SIM CARD OTHER THAN WIFE'S SIM IS INSERTED, A SMS AS "KEEP THIS MESSAGE FROM: REENAMONI IMEI:358664030478417" FROM THE NEW SIM CARD NUMBER COMES TO MY MOBILE NUMBER +919433031168. THE THEFT ALREADY USED THREE DIFFERENT SIM CARDS ON DIFFERENT TIMES AND ALL THE SMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN MY MOBILE.

THE FIRST SIM CARD NUMBER IS 8342001180 WAS INSERTED IN DIFFERENT TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS ------
[1] ON 10.05.2014 => AT 21.52 HOURS.
[2] ON 11.05.2014 => AT 11.55 HOURS AND 12.13 HOURS.

THE SECOND SIM CARD NUMBER IS 7377635908 WAS INSERTED IN DIFFERENT TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS ------
[1] ON 10.05.2014 => AT 23.49 HOURS.
[2] ON 11.05.2014 => AT 00.08 HOURS, 00.30 HOURS, 00.57 HOURS, 08.53 HOURS, 09.19 HOURS AND 23.25 HOURS.
[3] ON 12.05.2014 => AT 09.09 HOURS, 14.49 HOURS, 22.08 HOURS AND 23.53 HOURS.
[4] ON 13.05.2014 => AT 21.35 HOURS.
[5] ON 14.05.2014 => AT 22.22 HOURS AND 22.24 HOURS.
[6] ON 15.05.2014 => AT 23.00 HOURS.

THE THIRD SIM CARD NUMBER IS 7873243088 WAS INSERTED AS FOLLOWS --------
[1] ON 12.05.2014 => AT 23.45 HOURS.

ALL THESE 19 SMS PARTICULARS WITH THOSE THREE NUMBERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN MY NOBLE NUMBER 9433031168.

THESE THREE MOBILE NUMBERS ARE THE VERY BIG CLUE FOR YOUR VERIFICATION. THE ADDRESS MAY BE FIND OUT AGAINST SIM CARD NUMBER. THE AREA ALSO CAN BE IDENTIFIED WHERE THESE THREE SIM CARD NUMBERS WORKING BY YOUR NETWORK DETECTOR MACHINE.

SO I REQUEST YOU TO MAKE A PROPER VERIFICATION SO THAT WE MAY GET RETURNED BACK OUR ALL LOST THINGS. ALSO FROM THESE MOBILE NUMBERS, A BIG RACKET MAY BE CAUGHT.

WITH UTMOST FAITH ON YOUR DEPARTMENT AND REGARDS,

TRISONGKU CHALIHA
[MY MOBILE NO. AS STATED ABOVE IS +919433031168]
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
LIC OF INDIA, SODEPUR BRANCH OFFICE,
17, BARASAT ROAD, SODEPUR, KOLKATA --- 700110.
==========================================
actsgopal

May 19, 2014

Lost my mobile phone (Model – Nokia 206)

The Police Superintendent,
Kolkata - 700028

Subject: - Lost my mobile phone (Model – Nokia 206)

Respected Sir/Madam,
I, Gopal Rathore S/o Sri ML Rathore, resident of Radha Nagar, PK Guha Road want to complaint about missing of my mobile. I have lost my mobile on May 16, 2014 around 8:30 PM when I was driving on bike through PK Guha Road to Gora Bazar with my family. My mobile model is Nokia 206 dual SIM and it also has a sandisk 8GB memory card. I have maintained 2 SIM in my mobile. One is Airtel Postpaid number – 9007761226 and another is T24 Prepaid number - 9038202558
After realizing the loss of mobile at Gora Bazar, I tried to call on my number 9007761226. Number was coming busy for the first call and rang for 3 times for other frequent calls made further. After that, both the numbers started coming in Switched off for further made calls.
After coming back to home, I blocked my Airtel postpaid number immediately with the help of Airtel Customer care. Other T24 number is still active but it is coming switched off till now.
I got new Airtel SIM with same number – 9007761226 and got it activated with the help of Airtel ARC and got the copies of duplicate bills of my mobile from Mobile Store because the original bill was erased. I will attach the copy of mobile bill for your reference with the complaint in Police Station shortly.
I request you to keep the IMEI number of the mobile on tracking to track the exact location of the mobile and help me to find my mobile. Below are the details of my mobile.

Company – Nokia
Model – Nokia 206 Dual SIM
IMEI – 358952054952825

I am full with confident and trust in Kolkata Police. I will be very thankful to you for recovery of my mobile phone.

Date: May 19, 2014 Thanking You,
Gopal Rathore

Address: - 550/25, Radha Nagar, PK Guha Road, Near Airport Gate – 1, Kolkata – 700028

Contact No. 9007761226

Officer in Charge
Karunamoyee Police station
Kolkata

Sub: Regarding FIR against the persons responsible for
the destruction of my life.

Respected Sir/Madam,
Subjected to inform you that...
I, Dipankar Das , son of Mr Dilip Das , a resident of Tollygunge Karunamoyee ( My Address - 244 A Panchanantala Road . Kolkata 700 041) want to post a complain regarding problem in my local area and the local people living around me .
Recently , on 4th of March 2014, somebody (so far I guess may be local person, local filthy friends or may be my relatives )made an email to the Narcotics Department located at Garia Mahamayatala named " NEW BORN" and told them that I tortured my Dad and Mom and emotionally blackmailed them saying that if they don"t give my marriage with a girl then I would kill them . Not only that they also told them that I possess a bad moral character.
The Narcotics Association " NEW BORN" picked me up from my shop and wanted to know about my past but when I told them the truth of my life they turned into deaf ears saying what I told them was wrong and forced me to support their comments which they received from an e-mail about my life and my bad character. They didn’t understand my emotions and also scolded me and bit me black and blue without even realising my word and my feelings. The head of NEW BORN (Mr Sanjay ) bit me black and blue saying that I wanted to flee from the Centre as I am an expert in that. I told him the truth but he never realised my words and said that I was manipulating them by using my brains. Besides he told my father not to take me home when my father came after a complete one month to see me . He also added that I can murder my father and I have gone mad but somehow my father managed to take me out from that hell.
Now let me tell a brief detail about my character and my dreams . So far as I know myself that I never ever hated anyone . What I liked in life was a good family , my Mom and Dad and my small Sister . I am a strong believer of God and that I know very much . I always tried to help persons as far as possible and I am honest at my work . I also maintained soberness and patience when I started my Business in Mobile Repairing. My Business grew popular and I also gathered much respect and Goodwill from my customers and persons who really thought good for me. 3 months passed I my Business was growing superbly and all of a sudden this massacre happened in my life . My father then had a recent operation at the right eye and was at bed rest . I myself ran the business and tried a lot to help my family finanacially but nobody understood me except my parents .The only thing that was bad inside me was that I got addicted to alcohol and that too I can tell because of rubbing shoulders with local filthy boys in my locality.

My dream was to remain with my parents peacefully . My Mom and Dad decided to give my marraige with a girl of my choice because my Dad always wanted my choice before his own decision in every matters. I wanted to remain peacefully with my Mom and Dad. My Dad love me so much that he can do anything for me and my progress .

Some local filthy boys destroyed my business and progress in my carrier and also my relatives (not everyone but RAJA DAS who did this intentionally and destroyed my business ) who never thought good for me and earlier I had also faced a grave danger because of them which I dont want to mention as I had buried those past incidents.

The persons responsible namely, Alok (resides at Karunamoyee), Bhola( resides at New Panchanantala Road), Anjan Das(resides beside Paschim Putiary United Club) and especially Raja Das( My own Relative son who made a tricky plan to destroy my carrier and seperate myself from my parents ) and a stranger named JOWALA (who resides at Karunamoyee). This person came at sat at my shop at my fathers chair at that time of the day when the Narcotics picked me up. I personally dont know him and never met him but I am confident that he was also with Raja Das and they planned to destroy my life and my carrier.

I never ever thought bad about these people but they destroyed my life, destroyed my business, destoyed everything. My Dad and Mom are very simple minded , ignorant and kind hearted persons who only wanted in life is a great progress of mine .

At present I am not able to think anything as all my expectations and desires and acheivements were now in vain and now I am an unemployed person having no income
Hence, I would request you and the local police station to take my FIR against these persons and take necessary actions against these persons otherwise I will be bound to commit suicide as I had no other alternative
My Address - 244 A Panchanantala Road
Kolkata 700 041. Ward No 115, Tollygunge Karunamoyee.
My Phone Number - 9903555072
My Dad's Number - 9903309680
P Roy

Apr 25, 2014

Harassment on mobile

I am Putul Roy residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9836575938, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 7278159679 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Putul Roy
Ashok Das

Apr 24, 2014

Fraud call from 8906793811/7278169742 on behalf of HDFC life

Respected Sir This is to inform you that I am getting number of calls from above mention number stating that I am having a insurance policy which I have bought 19 April 2007 for which I paid of Rs 30000 now it has increase to Rs 59000 but I cannot remember they say you have not paid premium for so many years if you want to get the growth fund you have come Ac market Shakespeare Sarani 7th floor can you help me in this regard I want to see who they are. My mobile no-- 9831023332. Today I had visited original HDFC life office at 2 Redcross street Kolkata 700001 Dalhousie from there i came to I have no such policy in my name. Your's faithful Ashok Das waiting for your value able reply.
deepanita

Apr 21, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE Dear Sir

I am Deepanita paul residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 8981458204, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 8961639054 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Deepanita paul
deepanita

Apr 21, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Dipali Sharma residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 8981458204, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 8961639054 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Deepanita paul
joyjit.das.1987

Apr 18, 2014

Theft

Hello Sir/ Madam,

Last night at around 2:45 a.m. I noticed some one was peeping into my room from the window. By the time I could catch I saw 2 young guys running away with my elder sister's bag (Which had Rs. 3000 cash) and also I could not find my two mobiles which were kept on the bed beside the window along with the bag.

The IMEI no.s are 353253058085018 (Nokia 100, no.: 7278437450) and 353045045036272 (Samsung GT C3200, no.: 9477428591).

Please arrange for atleast finding the Samsung mobile as there were some important data and offcourse some emotions. The same has been reported to the police officers of local police station and they have noted down the points. The formal GD has yet to be made which we will do by next 1 or 2 hours. Also my sister's bag was made of leather and her purse inside was also of leather.

Joyjit Das
Father: Ratan Kumar Das
Address: 2 d Prabhu Ram Sarkar Lane, Kolkata 7000115, P.S: Tangra.
sriniwas119

Apr 18, 2014

Lost Mobile

I would like to inform you that I have lost my mobile.The following are the details of the phone :-
Phone model :Samsung Galaxy S4 MINI
Date of losing the mobile set : 3 April 2014
IMEI number : 35796556591665
Phone-Type : Dual Sim Smart Phone

I have already filed a complain in the Bhawanipore Police Station. The police authority have registered a G.D No – 1192 date-11/4/14.
sriniwas119@yahoo.in or 983192739.
krishna_24

Apr 17, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Krishna Kanta residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9831772159, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 9674631601 & 7827088184 since 22/02/2014 to till now . I had taken a loan from ICICI bank through credit card 4yrs back.Althogh I would like to repay the same as actual amount but they didn't accept the same and not even end any proper statement till date. Now they are asking much more higher amount and threating me rigariously to pay the same asap. Now althogh I ask them to collect the original amount but they refuse itand threats me . Request you to please take necessary action as needed against them with reference to those above telephone no's.

Krishna Kanta
Kolkata:700024
maviah007

Mobile Phone Theft

I would like to inform you that my mobile phone having two sims was stolen in a mini-bus(route: Howrah to PhoolBagan) near New CIT Road (Bowbazar). The following are the details of the phone :-
Phone model : Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus
Date of losing the mobile set : 16 April 2014
IMEI number : 911309353831285 / 911309354347190
Phone-Type : Dual Sim Smart Phone

I have already blocked the sim-cards and filed a complain in the Bowbazar Police Station. The police authority have registered a G.D No – 1692 date-16/4/14.
If you get any information about the stolen handset, please CONTACT me at any of the following:
maviah007@gmail.com or 9433569023

Mohammed Nasir Iqbal
dipali1999

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Dipali Sharma residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9163353203, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 9015890242 since 16/04/2014 to till now . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Dipali Sharma
SANJEET1989

LOST MOBILE IN PNB ATM ROOM

Sub:- Lost Mobile Phone

I Sanjeet kumar Singh(25years) S/O - Sachu Singh at - 30, Parwati Ghosh Lane near Ram Mandir Kolkata-70007
.I have lost my mobile phone(samsung galaxy s-dues 7562) with two sim cards.The no-
of sim cards are- 7278981434 (Aircel) and- 9007183654 (Airtel). I lost the phone at (PNB ATM Room) that id is-
D1010500 and adress is (1, Shibu Bishwas lane, besides Bethune Collage kolkata-700004) at 9.30 Pm o n 11-04-2014 .

If there is any default calls are made then I am not responsible for that. My mobile phone IMEI No of-
"356637057958042". I am requested to help me for locate my mobile phone.

I also contact to PNB branch of Vivekananda road but he is not taking action about that matter. So i requested you to take
action about that matter. We will oblige for that

Yours Faithfully
(Sanjeet Kumar Singh)
Mob-9831225953
amukherjee

Apr 10, 2014

complane against the secretary of Swiss Park Co Operative Housing Society Ltd

I am 69 years old women member of Swiss park housing co- operative society , situated at 48/62. Purna Mitra Lane , PS- charu market Kolkata-700033, On 10/04/2014 there was a meeting at our society , and when I point out the wrong decision and protest about the matter of the society, then the present secretary Mr Siba prosad Chatterjee and another member of our society namely Krishna Sengupta threating me tried to blame me without any reason ,and also assault along with mentally torture me in various way.
I being the Sr citizen am feeling mental pressure due to this circumstances and need immediate way out. I shall be obliged if you take serious steps on this case and solve the matter.
From
Alpana Mukherjee
48/62. Purna Mitra Lane , PS- charu market,
Flat NO -08, Kolkata-700033,
Ph-9804554153

Airtel - Change plan
    I am working in CMS Info. i am taking postpaid plan name...
    TNPSC - priyanka
    I lost my group2 Dec 2013 hall ticket and register...
    TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD) - unauthorised setup of electrict motor in my well
    sir i am owning two acres of land in yenadavadi village...
    http://www.groupon.co.in/ - Cheated by sending faulty product
    I had purchased Independence Day Vintage clock from...
    12613 - 2 ration card issued under same no.241688
    how can 2 cards of same no. (241688) be present in the...
    Hike/ care@paytm.com - Pending recharge
    Dear Sir. I have done recharge value of Rs.55/- but the...
    care@paytm.com - illegal deduction
    REMINDER NO 2 mob no 9977112057 date 07 sep 2014 at...
    Hero passion pro - SERVICE IS NOT GOOD
    I am purchase hero PASSION PRO bike before 1 Year ago...
    bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate the bsnl hungamo
    deactivate the bsnl hungamo services. land line...
    spice mobiles - HANDSET NOT REPLACED UNDER WARRANTY
    I had purchased a spice mobile MI -505( SPICE...