Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

rajib mohan
Aug 24, 2015

racket operating in the city

Sub: Suspicious calls from the number 9775131800 which suggests that there is a racket operating in the city with a motive to dupe /cheat individuals of valuable consideration

I am an Advocate practising in the Hon'ble High Court at Calcutta.
On 22.08.2015 at 07.22 pm ,I received a call from the number 9775131800 where the individual calling claimed that he was calling from Birbhum ,West Bengal and that he got my number outside a cyber cafe there. He further stated that from my cell phone number itself ,he has understood that I am a trust worthy individual and therefore he has called me.
He stated that he is a Rajmistiri (mason) and that he has been assigned the task of demolishing an old structure ,wherefrom he has found a bronze pot full of gold coins ,having Arabic inscriptions. He stated that he has not informed the owner of the house and that he had gone to the local goldsmith who has offered him Rs 8,000.00 per coin (though the same is worth more than a lakh each) since the same is stolen property .
He claimed that he had called me to monitor the said deal, however when I told him that I am an Advocate ,he got nervous and hung up.
I understand that it is a racket which is operation in the city and is duping unaware individuals.
I also search the cell phone number on the internet ,where it was found that a number of individuals have complained of receiving threat calls from the said number.
This is for your information and taking necessary steps.
Rajib Moan Chatterjee, Advocate 24.08.2015
High Court, Calcutta
Ph: 9830356165
Address: 10,Old Post Office Street,
4th Floor, Room Number 102/3
Kolkata-700 001
Aug 10, 2015

Android Phone Lost

My name is Subho Ghosh. I live in Belur. I lost my Micromax Canvas 2.2 (Model No. A114) android mobile on 05.08.2015 near Belur Chandmari Bazar at around 8:00PM.
I called on that phone but some one has taken it. He received the phone but cut the call immediately. And then switched off the phone. I locked my number the next day and regain the same number. I lodged a complain in local Police Station.
The GD details are:-
Police station : Nischinda
GD No. : 250
Date : 06/08/2015

My phone has a 16GB Micro-SD card with very important documents.
Sir, kindly help me find my phone as early as possible. I am very much looking for kind help from your side.

My handsets IMEI no is : 911343503423560 and 911343503774061

My Mobile no. : 9339337445

email ID : thatsme.subho@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2015

parking Racket at Kolkata Airport

Dear sirs,

Last night at 1.15 am came to pick my father who was coming from Delhi by jet airways, first I was given ticket for 10 minutes at the entrance, then was diverted to CAR PARK where there were 8 cars in front of my car who were buying ticket at counter and it took more then 5 minutes to get my number after then without any direction in parking lot from where to go for arrival terminal reached at the exit of parking lot where there were 15 cars in front of me where again a man was checking for tickets and it took more then 8 minutes for me to come to pick my father and after 1 minute we took off and at the exit since only one counter was working in the night there were more then 20 cars in frount of me and it took more then 30 minute to come to that counter which was managed by most vulgar speaking people in the world and they forced me to pay rs 100 as parking charges.

please see that consumers are not harassed like this

Thanking You
Aug 1, 2015

LOST MOBILE PHONE . kindly help me to recover

I have lost my mobile phone. kindly help me track and recover my handset. All the concerned information are provided below for your ready reference.

Name of the user : Arkadeepa Bhattacharya

Address: Flat no- C2, plot - BA-22,AA-1B, Green acre housing co-operative society, new town, north 24 parganas, Kolkata-700156

Contact number- 9883811139 (father's contact) , 9874284722 (sister's contact)

Phone model: HTC Desire 616 dual sim D616h

Last used No. : 9674771651 ( NORMAL SIM ) , 8697894014 ( MICRO SIM )

E-mail for communication: arkadeepa93@gmail.com

Lost date : 01.08.2015

Mobile IMEI No.: IMEI1 - 353835063425625

IMEI2 - 353835063425633

S/N- WT47PY200430

P/N- 99HABJ014-00

Arkadeepa Bhattacharya
Jul 16, 2015

Abusive Language,Threats from Unknown No.

My wife has recieved unknown call from an unknown person.
An Unknown Person from the Phone No 7407134491 repeatedly called my wife ,and he use absence language and continously call my wife cell phone.
please kindly Help -
kuntekal mahendra
Jul 14, 2015

fake jobs

respected sir,
am mahendra am from andra pradesh but present am in kolkata sir.sir actuvally am one day i seen one advitagement in quicker sir.that is bsnl job.am contacting that person he told all the process in kolkata u come kolkata after offer letter u pay the money.he is giving offer letter in bsnl office delhosi after am pay money 3.2 lakhs sir.after 10-15 days traing offer letter also given but my traing is not started but now suddenly that person number switched off sir.that persin name bikas.i hope kolkata police helped.pls sir plz arrest that person now here am staying single sir.plzz arrest that peson.i dont no that person details i know only that person number and staff numbers.now all the phones switched off sir pls sir help me sir save my life sir.
that staff numbers:
these all that staff numbers sir.i hope u ur helped sir.am waiting ur response sir my number 8008493657 and 8621923072.pls save my life sir.
Jul 5, 2015

Respected Sir / Madam,
Sub: Request for a better life in Ratan Babu Road Streets which is getting hampered by drunkards on daily basis.

I am Anirban Sikdar, Indian citizen from Ratan Babu Road, Cossipore and the main objective of this mail is to bring into your notice, the daily hazards I am facing along with my resident neighbors. A liquor shop owner earning it's living is unintentionally making it difficult for us to survive on a daily basis. The drunken customers of that shop have made us feel scared and insecure. Ladies feel unsafe while passing by Ratan Babu Road. Glasses and Bottles are everywhere. And now a days, they even challenge Para Residents. Drunkards frequently indulge into fights with the para residents, as they lose control over their body and mind after they are drunk. Continuous fowl words and abuses that these drunkards remarks on the road are making the residents near the road lose their self-control as well. Few residents are planning to vacate their premises, to get some mental peace. After a hectic day in school or office, the kids and senior neighbors and myself, wish we could have some peace and relaxation. Ladies are conscious to face the locality outside their door, because of the drunkards who don't think twice before passing a fowl comment, or to make a body contact intentionally with them, trying to hit their private part and get amusement out of it. I understand after a hectic day of laborious work like rickshaw pulling or load shifting, they want some relaxation, but their relaxation because of this country bar is making our survival difficult on a day to day basis.

A remarkable revolution in the city has given me the courage and hope that our issue will be answered and resolved. After witnessing the development in different sections, initiative like Beti Bachao, Kanyashree Dibas for privileges to girls, Clean Kolkata- an attempt to root and boost our culture, I request you to help our small area with a fix so that life becomes as beautiful and democratic, as it was before the Liquor shop existed. We are very happy to use better and developed roads because of our honorable government, but the drunkards are hindering our regular life. Ratan Babu Road is known for Udyan Bati where our beloved RamKrishna Paramhansa has taken his last breath, but gradually it is being known for these drunkards as an unsafe place to visit.

Me and a long list of people who have encourage me to mail you the letter, are looking forward a helping hand, to realize once again that we live in a democratic and republic country.

Yours Sincerely,
Anirban Sikdar
Contact: 9836532532 / 9874185659
Email Id: ani.sikdar@gmail.com
mridul sen
Jul 1, 2015

lost mobile phone

While arriving at sealdah station on 30/6/15 at around 7:00pm to 8:00pm by a taxi I found my cell phone missing. The phone slipped from my pocket and was left in the taxi. We did not have much time to report because our train was scheduled at 10pm on the same day.
Mobile details - Xolo
Model number- q2000l (9475761967)
Imei no - 911372200029354
Imei no - 911372200029362
The sim was registered on my father's name
Please help in tracking the lost phone
Please contact on 9434001632
Bikram Dasgupta
Jun 30, 2015

Malicious call to extort money

I, Bikramjit Dasgupta, holder of the phone no. 8481950254 today [June 30, 2015] received a call from 9038575073 at around 15:18 Hrs. As I picked up the call one lady after verifying my name told me that a complaint is lodged against me to Calcutta Highcourt advocate Mr. Sanjay Kumar which will be decided at 16:00 hrs today itself. I need to be present there alongwith Rs. 40000 to save myself.

I asked her who lodged the complaint and what is the nature and details of the complaint. She told me only Sanjay Kumar knows that and to know that and avoid serious consequences I must meet the said advocate by 16:00 hrs. with Rs. 40000.

I asked her how a complaint can be lodged to an advocate instead of the learned court/police. How does an advocate qualify to hear a complaint? She insisted that it can happen and this is the rule.

Her accent suggested that she is not a native bengali speaking but of a Hindi speaking origin.

I strongly feel that this is nothing but a small extortion racket trying to squeeze money from people.

Please find this information if it comes to any help for you to stop this sort of crimes.

Best Regards
Bikramjit Dasgupta
Jun 17, 2015

Loss of voter identity card

My voter identity card no XOY1261197 was misplaced/lost from my shirt pocket.
Jun 16, 2015

a man is annoying nd haressing me on phone and facebook

a man named soham ojha is haressing me on facebook.he is continuously calling me and messaging me on facebook.please help me out of it.i m totally frustated.his facebookid link is - https://www.facebook.com/soham.ojha?fref=ts
Mousumi DuttaSaha
May 25, 2015

Intention of Theft or Violence against my family members and my valuables by Bikash Saha, Mousumi Saha of 3/136/1 Rabindranagar, Behala, Kolkata - 60

This is to bring your kind notice that my husband's middle brother (Bikash Saha) and his wife (Mousumi Saha) is trying to throw us out of the residential property in the name of my mother-in-law (Anima Saha) and is using various tactics to achieve the same by irritating us or creating scenes and Mousumi Saha also possesses duplicate keys of my room locks which she has managed to make by abducting the keys kept at my mother in laws room to allow her access as both myself and my husband have to leave for work and my son remains with my mother-in-law during his holidays. Hence it is my earnest request to accept a general diary so that I can take legal step against these people in case of any theft or loss of valuables and any mishap that they cause to my son or mother-in-law's well being.

Mousumi Dutta Saha and Pradip Saha
3/136/1 Rabindranagar, Behala,
Kolkata - 700060.
May 24, 2015

Hello Sir,

I Avinav Kumar have lost my mobile phone while i took a local from dumdum to belgharia. There are many important data in the mobile and important contact numbers. So, Please help me to find it out. I do have all the bill details and document of the phone.
it is my humble request to you to help me.
I will be very Thankful to you.

Mobile Details,

Address: 152/2 Barui para lane kolkata - 700035

Avinav Kumar
May 15, 2015

Loosing Mobile Phone

i'm belongs to District Birbhum, Town Suri....dont know complaining to you are right or not? but suddenly on May 13th 2015 i lost my Lenevo A6000 plus model new mobile handset along with 32 GB memory card and lots of important document. Already informed to local thana and get GD no. 1106 dated 13.05.15. It will be helpful to me if you track or find my handset as soon as possible and forgive me for my unknown mistake towards you and words...

My handsets IMEI no is : 867124023543887 and Serial no is : 867124023543879

My Mobile no. : 9434581800

email ID : eesome3@gmail.com
May 12, 2015

Person taken money but now refused to give back .

Good day , 7of may we lodge a complain in KASBA police station regarding a person who took our money and now refused to payback , entire details has been register with application submit to KASBA PS , but till now nothing has been done , Officer incharge MR A K SINGH whom we informed the entire details , pls help us to bring the person to Kolkata , he stays in lakhikantapup , thanks please we need to hek
Lp to recovery our money .
May 10, 2015

Sony digital camera and sony video camera

I travelled by a taxi on 8th May to go to Victoria Memorial. I got down from the taxi near Victoria memorial but forgot to take my hand bag which contained a Sony digital camera and Sony video camera. The taxi no in our blurred video clipping appears to be WB 04 C0753 or it could be WB 04 C0757. The additional number written on the inside the door of the taxi was HI 1073. I shall be grateful if you help to get my lost property.

St.Xavier's college,
Kolkata 16.
Mobile no. 9434369594
Apr 13, 2015

Lost Mobile phone containing important documents

I Mr. Ajay kr basak lost my mobile phone near bedon street & hedua crossing on 9th April,2015 at 12:45 p.m.

I lodged a general diary at burtala Police Station on the same day.

GD no:- 730 dt 09.04.2015

Mobile model:- HTC Desire X Dual Sim t329w

Last used no.- 9038167043

Mobile color:- white

IMEI1 no:- 357037052540920 & IMEI2 no:-357037052540938

Sir, if you can kindly help me regarding this so that my phone is being tracked soon enough, I will be extremely grateful to you. Sir, I am in deep trouble now as my phone had lots of documents, so please help me Sir.
Thank You.

Yours sincerely,

Ajay Kr Basak
Phone no:- (033)23505597, 9339205597, 9007135597
Email Id:- ajaybasak09@gmail.com
Apr 9, 2015

Stolen phone

Yesterday(08/04/2015), My phone(NOKIA LUMIA 530-ORANGE) was pickpocketed in bus near Phoolbagan area,kolkata.
I have already lodged a complain against it...It is my humble request to you to please do the necessary in order to trace my phone as soon as possible...
I am very much panicked and disturbed....Please help sir...

[B]IMEI: 355763064273844

Last used no.-8444860241

Present phone-07770940818
Apr 9, 2015

Stolen phone

On 8th Aprill,2015 In Phoolbagan area i boarded a bus and immediately my phone was pickpocketed...Immediately i felt about it and shouted and made a call from else's mobile, but by that time the pickpocketer had fled. I have lodged a complain in phoolbagan P.S.

MODEL: NOKIA LUMIA 530[orange]
IMEI: : 355763064273844
Nos. used:08444860241
Anup Kumar Syamal
Mar 27, 2015

Lost of mobile phone

I Mr.Sunil Kumar Sardar, lost my mobile phone on 09.03.2015.
I lodged a general diary at Sarsuna Police Station on the same day.
GD No:- 589 dated 09.03.2015.
Mobile model:- Sony Experia E, Model No. C1504.
Mobile color:- white
IMEI no:- 35742005-325378-6
Sir, if you can kindly help me regarding this so that my phone is being tracked soon enough. I will be extremely grateful to you. Sir, I am in deep trouble now as my phone had lots of documents, so please help me Sir. I have mobile bill.
Mar 22, 2015

I am constrained to draw your kind attention towards the growing menace of partiality done to the common people.
Yesterday,22-03-2015 at about 5:45 pm (approx) i and one of my friend were returning from our tution by bike and as it wasn't a planned schedule to drop me home,he had only one helmet with him which obviously was worn by him,henceforth i was bare headed.On the mean time we reached Ajay-nagar crossing we were stopped by a matt blue dressed police.My friend said to me that he would stop the bike aside and my decision to that was strongly assertive,as i liked this prestigious job since childhood and as well debated with a lot of people when they passed negative comments on Kolkata Police.As i was formerly helped many a time by some really honest police belonging to different posts.But yesterday got astonished on receiving such a unorganised behavior from one of them i.e the man who stopped us behaved in a very mocking manner as because he thought that we were going away,at the time my friend was parking it aside.Although i ignored it by persevering that every field has an exceptional.After that what i saw was no way an exceptional case,but was partiality because as we paid Rs100,we were provide with an authentic slip,and that immediate moment we saw an adult couple passing by them who were undoubtedly 8 may be 9 yrs elder than us were not carrying a single helmet let-go even after being noticed
My question to you is definately not "why were we caught ?", rather is"Why treating partially when they were even highlighted?",and "Why getting scared of not stopping them as they were much elder than us and we easy to be targeted?"
I merely would like to request you to do the needful against this partiallity matter so that i again get an opportunity to praise each and every one of this respected field,as i truly want to.
your's faithfully,
Titir Sengupta
Bithal Agarwal
Mar 10, 2015

Bowbazaar P.S,

Sub: Requesting you to keep a record of loss of sign challan bearing CN NO: NL/239 dated on 10th of january 2015.

This is to inform you that the sign challan of above noted consignment no. has been lost by our staff (Pampa Pal) between our office at 27,Weston street, Kol-12 and Bowbazaar PS on 2nd of march 2015 around 7pm.
Sir the company (M/S Electro Infratech) from whom we need to take a duplicate copy of sign challan have asked us to inform the nearby police station about the incident and report a general diary regarding the same.
Kindly keep a record of this incident for information purpose.

Bithal Agarwal
Subash Panigrahi
Mar 8, 2015

A chitting Racket has been set up in Kolkata

,About2 months ago I was got a message in my Email, about solved ignou Assignments from a man named sagir mallick. He used mobile no9831654416 and 9038004924, his sbi account no 30338462244, Rajpur branch Kolkata, IFSC code sbi0001451, by mobile the owner of this Racket Sagir mallick call me again and again, and advice for deposit money in his SBI bank account, but after money deposit he never responded my phone calls, Sagir mallick was also said me that his Racket also provides ignou various certificate.
Subash Panigrahi
Mar 8, 2015

Chitting Racket information in Kolkata

WestBengal based chitting Racket has been working within Kolkata. This racket is exploiting the innocent people by sending sms/E. mail or by the mobile calling for the name of the solved ignou Assignments and forged certificate of Ignou. This racket is controlled by Sagir mallick, and used the mobile no 9831654416,and state Bank account no 30338462244, at Rajpur branch Kolkata, IFSC code sbi0001451, myself the sufferer, about 2 months earlier a message was came from this racket for solved ignou Assignments, After Money deposit in this account, the owner of this racket Sagir mallick , not respond my phone calls
Sandip Timbadia
Feb 27, 2015

General Diary on threats to evict my rented house

The Officer In Charge
Bow bazaar Police Station

My name is GITA A TIMBADIA, wife of Late.Mr.A.B TIMBADIA, residing at 63/1 B Malanga Lane Kolkata-700012 as a tenant.

Mr.Nemai Chandra Dutta residing on the same address, one of the brother of the landlord has given a threat that he will lock my house and throw me out of the premises where I am residing as a tenant since 30th June 1984.

Would request you to please take an immediate action on this and consider my application as General Diary to the police station.

GDE No.2428
Date: 25/02/2015

Ibps - Request to reprint the application form of CWE clerical...
    Sir/Madam, I have applied for IBPS Clerical Exam 2015...
    Indian oil corporation - petrol car filled with diesel
    29/11/2015 I am a resident of New delhi. I travelled to...
    Residents - Illegal filling up of water body
    Dear Sir / Madam, We would like to keep you informed...
    Mobikwik - Forgot my mail id
    I have added money on my wallet of mob no8456______ But I...
    TNPSC - didn't get mail or msg
    i applied for vao.i got postal pay in slip ...but i...
    electrolux microvawe - not5 delevered yet
    i had ordered an electrolux microwave on 08th of November...
    Velex Logistics - Intentionally fault in delivery
    I have booked a product from Snapdeal on COD. The product...
    Airtel 4G - 4G signals low = not 4G speeds
    Worked fine for the first 2 months, like someone else...
    IGNOU - Assignment number not updated
    Hi Team, i have given assignment of M.COM 1st Year for...