Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

haimanti

Oct 30, 2014

Harrasment by unknown number repeatedly

Hello

I am getting phone calls from this number 7551042695 since morning. I sent a message to this number asking to stop calling me but he seems relentless. Please look into the matter and take immediate action over the caller.

Haimanti Kar
Email: haimantiv@gmail.com
IND1912

Oct 21, 2014

Abusive phone calls

Sir, i am getting abusive phone calls from several unknown numbers (7059235734, 9748421671, 7890617165) threatening me to post obscene edited photographs of mine via internet. Please take immediate action over the caller. I have received more than 100 calls in past 24 hours.

Please look into the matter.

Indrani Chakraborty
indranichakraborty1912@gmail.com
amritkumarborah

Oct 18, 2014

Theft

Two INDIVIDUALS one who told his name to be BAPUBAIDYA while the other didn't tell his name had stolen nearly Rs.3,500 while
we were travelling from GUWAHATI to JORHAT. He told himself to be a MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE. Although I'm not sure but he performed his duties quite diligently. He is on his way to JORHAT while the other was on his way to DIBRUGARH. But in due course of time to take the ultimate advantage of only a mere Rs. 3,500 he didn't went to his destination and had completed only his half way destination. BAPU told that me that he is your father and so I will have to bring the water bottle; then he reversed the case telling that why should I, you will have to bring the rickshaw. Then he both of us went with us for a few miles and left us nearly before crossing the junction. BAPU's face is somewhat round in shape, colour is white and and he is to a little extent fat but not to the extent of obesity. I am 80% sure that none other than these had stolen these money.
Piyush Agarwal Isarwalia

Oct 17, 2014

LOST OF MOBILE PHONE

I need your help to get back my stolen phone back. On 26th of September it got stolen while I was going to my tution by bus no:3B and in front of Mahajati sadan I lost my mobile in the bus. I lodged a complaint in Jorasanko Police Station, detail: GD Number – 2140. dated 26/09/2014

Please Sir, help me out.

The IMEI numbers are:

1st Sim: 862809022603444

2nd Sim: 862809022603446

I will do as much as I can to help you out for tracking my mobile.

Please do reply in my Mail Id: piyush.agrwl73@yahoo.com or contact me in

Threatning & disturbing Boundary Wall

Threatning & disturbing Boundary Wall
Phoolbagan Police Station

Respected Police-Officer In-Charge,
I, Smt Aparna Sur (65 years old Senior citizen) of your city kolkata residing at 75C,KAVI SUKANTA SARANI,KOL-85 near Narkeldaga High School-(near Phoolbagan), v.v.sorry to inform you that my one neighbour running a Beauty parlour (Ritu's) who threateting me and saying worst things. He/She dismantled our BOUNDARY WALL LAST YEAR AND ALSO YESTERDAY in front of me in absence of my son. He / She are very disturbing elements for us for few years.(Mainly Rituparna Saha's husband of 30 years old- he is not the owner of that house also, that land also belongs to us.)
This kind of incidents making me insecure.
We need your help Sir!

Please kindly look into the matter.

Aparna Sur-65 yrs old.
9831672029
bibek4

Oct 14, 2014

lost my mobile

I was in the down train 09:42 hours Sealdah - Baruipur local on 9th October 2014. I left the train at subhasgram station where I found my mobile was missing. I was aware of my mobile till sonarpur station. I was in the back ladies compartment. My cell is being purchased in my father's name Ranjan Kundu. Cell Model No. Nokia C201. IMEI No. 355940041099282. IMSI No.404911173086184. Colour: Ash. Type: Keypad.
My E-mail: bibek4@gmail.com
Ref:- Sonarpur GRPS GDE number 253 dated 09-10-14 Kolkata - 700150, District - 24 Parganas south, West Bengal.
bsdas

Oct 13, 2014

Lost of mobile phone

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to file a theft complaint of my lost mobile phone while travelling by bus to my college. Following are the details of me as well as my phone,

Name: Bishal Kumar Thakur

Address: Govt. College of Engg. and Leather Tech., Boys Hostel, B-9,

Block-LA, Sector-3, Saltlake City, Kolkata-700098.

Phone Model: Xiaomi MI 3 W,

Make: Xiaomi

Last Used No. 8334017243.

IMEI No. 864690023129870.

Sl No. 312987,

Missed date: 13-10-2014

e-mail id for communication: bishal.thakur719@gmail.com

Your support will be highly appreciated if you kindly block the phone as well as the given number.

Bishal.

if u've any information plz contact me muniasaha@gmail.com
M Saha

Sep 27, 2014

Lost mobile

I've lost my new fone Sony Xperia C on 26/09/2014 around 9:30p.m. on the way to kalighat metro station to masterda surjasen, i've already lodged complain at my nearest PS Netaji Nagar ....... plz if u ppl can give any information, ideas or any help, i will be obliged.

Company Name : Sony
Model no: Xperia C 2305 purple coloured
IMEI no: 35326706-614795-8

My GDE no: 2973 dated on 26/09/2014 at Netaji Nagar PS

if u've any information plz contact me muniasaha@gmail.com
rahul1988

Sep 26, 2014

Blank Calls

I have been receiving blank calls from Mobile number 9563810307, the person keeps on calling on daily basis only at midnight. Currently my family is going through a serious health related crisis and these calls are really disturbing and harassing. Please help us by at least blocking this number's call to my number.

-Thanks & Regards
Rahul Dev Sikdar,
my numbers- 9163628390,9563810307
ddebasis99

Sep 26, 2014

Loss of mobile

I have lost my mobile. Details given as below:
1. Handset- Moto E Black
2. IMEI No. 353317066061368
3. Date on which lost - 19th Sept-2014.

May kindly inform me at following address:
Dipayan Das
Meena Residency, Teghoria, Kolkata -157
Email ID: ddas@coalindia.in
Mobile No. 09433031174
roybiks2011

Sep 25, 2014

lost my mobile phone (Model No Micromax Ninja A89)

I would like launch a complain regarding loosing my Mobile MIcromax NInja A89 on 23-09-2014.

Details are given below-

IMEI NO
1) 911255802651115
2) 911255802671113
3) one 16 GB Micro SD Card of Sandisk

if you get any information kindly contact me with this no 9883303004 and email id - roybiks2011@gmail.com
amit_ghosh

Sep 24, 2014

PURCHASE OF SECOND HAND MOBILE

SIR, MY SELF AMIT GHOSH FROM HOWRAH. YESTERDAY I PURCHASED A SEOND HAND MOBILE AFTER SHOWING FROM OLX KOLKATA FROM SUVO (MOBILE NO:7278262305) OF NOKIA 5800. BUT TODAY I GOES TO LALBAZAR LIMPTON NOKIA CARE AND THEY SHOWS ME THAT THE ORIGINAL IMEI NUMBER 354828048309518 WHILE THE IMEI NUMBER INSIDE THE MOBILE IS 353527025253316. NOW I AM CONFUSED AND FEELING FEAR OF ANY FRAUD. PLEASE ADVISE ME ABOUT THE SAME. BY PROFESSION I AM A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, CANNOT WANT ANY DISPUTE FOR MY PROFESSION. ASKED MR.SUVO FOR RETURNING MY MONEY AND HE TELL ME THAT HE WILL RETURN IT TOMORROW i.e. 25.09.2014. PLEASE ADVICE ME SIR, I AM IN TENSION.
FOR ANY TYPE OF ADVICE OR INFORMATION, PLEASE MAIL ME AT caamitcwa@gmail.com or CONTACT WITH ME AT 9830486635
saptarshid10

Sep 21, 2014

Lost mobile phone

Respected SIr,

I am writing this with a hope of getting my lost mobile phone back. I lost it on 20th September 2014. I accidentally dropped it in a private shuttle car near Airport No. 1. I have filed a GD in Gorabazar Dum dum police station. It ringed for about 5-10 times. After that the phone was switched off.
Please I beg of you to find the mobile phone.

Details:

GD number : 2067

Handset model: LG E988 Optimus GPRO
IMEI no: 357486050684224

Saptarshi Das
9903071843, 9903804828
sandipghosh

Stolen mobile Phone

I need your help to get back my stolen phone. I bought the phone 3 months ago. On 16th of September it got stolen while I was going to office by bus of 47B in front of South City. I lodged a complaint in Lake Police Station, detail: GD Number – 1496.

It took 4 months of my hard earned salary to buy the Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 handset. Please Sir, help me out.

The IMEI numbers are:

1st Sim: 911334851378761

2nd Sim: 911334851623760

I will do as much as I can to help you out for tracking my mobile.

Please do reply in my Mail Id:sandip9932@gmail.com or contact me in

mobile no.: 7278169169

Sandip Ghosh.
sandipghosh

Moblie Phone Stolen

I need your help to get back my stolen phone. I bought the phone 3 months ago.

The IMEI numbers are: 1st Sim: 911334851378761
and 2nd Sim: 911334851623760

I will do as much as I can to help you out for tracking my mobile. Please do reply in my Mail Id: sandip9932@gmail.com
or contact me in
mobile no.: 7278169169

Sandip Ghosh.
Ansh Singh

Sep 19, 2014

my phone has been stolen

Respected sir , i am chintu singh my age is 22 i am residing at 3/12 kamardanga railway quater kolkata-700046 .. My micromax canvas doodle 3 A-102 was stolen from my friends house i slept in evening in my friends house when i woke up in midnight my phone was not there ..i said my friend to call in my no it was switched off.. I made an immediate complaint at the entally police station with GD no- 4027on 18thseptember 2014...sir its my new phone only 15 days old ..sir after doing hard work for three months i saved money every month and i bought this phone .sir i have doubt in my friends .but i cant do anything without any proof ..sir i really need my phone back ...sir i am begging u please help me .my mom and dad dosnt know about this that my phone has been stolen ..if they come to know they will shout alot ..sir please help me .
The IMEI nos are-
911363957197445
please contact me at
anshsingh.365@gmail.com
mainparam.singh@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2014

threating for life and abusing my mother

Chitpore police station

I want to inform you that my neighbours infront of my house threateting my mother and two sister for life and saying bad things to them. We are punjabi family surrounded by biharis majority..

I am right now far away from my home working in delhi.

This kind of incidents making me insecure for my family.

Please kindly look into the matter.

Paramjeet singh
110/2L,cossipore road,kolkata700002
akd.ashish

Sep 13, 2014

Some unknown person are disturbing me on my mobile number.

Respected Sir

From past 2 months my parents are getting some calls from an unknown source and one person is misbehaving with my parents. I would like if you take some valid steps to stop him to call or disturb my parents. He is using abusive and slang words..
please look into this matter. I am providing the culprits number- 8017644085.

Kindly look into this and feel free to contact me at akd.ashish59@gmail.com

Thanking You
Ashish

Sep 13, 2014

ACTIVATION OF POST PAID MODEM TO LAPTOP

TAKING MONEY RS.1600 FOR AIRTEL MODEM
I AM A BRANCH MANAGER OF STATE BANK OF INDIA, ASHUTOSH MUKHERJEE ROAD, ELGIN, KOLKATA. MY CELL NO. 9674712730. A PERSON NAMED T.BOSE, CELL NO. 9163131774 HAVE TAKEN RS 1600 ON 4/09/14 FOR DELIVERY OF MODEM DELIVERED but sim not activated till date.HE SAID THAT HE IS EMPLOYEE OF AIRTEL. KINDLY HELP ME TO RECOVER THE MONEY AND PUNISH SUCH TYPE OF PERSONS.

Sep 6, 2014

TAKING MONEY RS.1600 FOR AIRTEL MODEM

NOW I WITHDRAW MY COMPLAINT AS THE PERSON WITH MOBILE NO. 9163131774 NAMED T.BOSE HAS DELIVERED AIRTEL MODEM YESTERDAY AT 5.00 PM.

Sep 5, 2014

TAKING MONEY RS.1600 FOR AIRTEL MODEM

I AM A BRANCH MANAGER OF STATE BANK OF INDIA, ASHUTOSH MUKHERJEE ROAD, ELGIN, KOLKATA. MY CELL NO. 9674712730. A PERSON NAMED T.BOSE, CELL NO. 9163131774 HAVE TAKEN RS 1600 ON 4/09/14 FOR DELIVERY OF MODEM BUT NOT DELIVERED. HE SAID THAT HE IS EMPLOYEE OF AIRTEL. KINDLY HELP ME TO RECOVER THE MONEY AND PUNISH SUCH TYPE OF PERSONS.

vinnita gupta

Aug 31, 2014

Samsung Grand 19082 stolen

Respected sir , My samsung grand model no 19082 was stolen from burrabazar area. I made an immediate complaint at the burrabazar police station with GD no- 485 on 5th August 2014.siron the same night at 2am igot a missed call on my husbands phonefrom(7872524846).whrn called back the person used bad language and threatened me saying nothing can be done even if i go to the police.sir please help.
The IMEI nos are-
*359841/05/004165/0#
*359842/05/004165/8#
please contact me at
TAPAN HALDER

Aug 30, 2014

OBSTRUCTED TO PROVIDE METER IN FLAT AT HARISAVA MATH

ON 29.08.2014 I WAS IN MY OFFICE AT ABOUT 11.20HRS. THEN WBSEDCL STAFF CALL ME THROUGH HIS MOBILE NO. 7687017221 AND INFORM THAT THEY ARE COMING TO PROVIDE METER IN MY FLAT NO.203 HARISAVA MATH, NEAR SIV MANDIR, BRAHAMAPUR, KOLKATA-96.
I INFORM TO MY TENANT TO ASSIST THEM BUT FEMALE MEMBER OF THE SAID FLAT OBSTRUCTED THEM (WBSEDCL STAFF), AS A RESULT METER NOT PROVIDED WHICH WAS SUPPLIED BY WBSEDCL..
PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO PROVIDE SUPPLY METER IN MY FLAT.
FROM
TAPAN HALDER
INSPECTPR /RPF/SHALIMER
MOBILE NO.8016081712.
Pampa Dey

Aug 27, 2014

mobile harassment

One unknown mobile number (Ph-8100638174) call me day by day and talking bad language also harassment every day.
please take any necessary action as early as possible.

Pampa Dey
Pailan
South 24 Parganas
Ph-9831334268 for any information. please

sajjan gas service hansi - Transfer of name on customer copy
    Dear sir/madam I have applied for transfer of name on my...
    pranav - Missing Balance in Paytm Account
    Hi I have checked my transaction history. Balance has...
    Aircel - vediotalkies balance refund 50₹
    It application activate automatically in my....
    Star Plus - Complaint against one of the series Airlines running at...
    Ananaya the leading lady in he series Airlines,should stop...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - stolen mobile at red fort
    Respected Sir, My father is 65 years old and doctor by...
    Competition Success Review - not even received a subscription issue
    sir,i had subscribed a combo offer for one year from...
    Reliance BIG TV DTH - RE: Set top box not working/CC Agents are rude
    Dear Rakesh, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    BSSC - lost registration no.
    Dear sir, Iam Ankit and I lost my registration no....
    Vijay Tv - saravanan meenatchi
    please change the jodi otherwise stop this serial