Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

P Roy

Apr 25, 2014

Harassment on mobile

I am Putul Roy residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9836575938, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 7278159679 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Putul Roy
Ashok Das

Apr 24, 2014

Fraud call from 8906793811/7278169742 on behalf of HDFC life

Respected Sir This is to inform you that I am getting number of calls from above mention number stating that I am having a insurance policy which I have bought 19 April 2007 for which I paid of Rs 30000 now it has increase to Rs 59000 but I cannot remember they say you have not paid premium for so many years if you want to get the growth fund you have come Ac market Shakespeare Sarani 7th floor can you help me in this regard I want to see who they are. My mobile no-- 9831023332. Today I had visited original HDFC life office at 2 Redcross street Kolkata 700001 Dalhousie from there i came to I have no such policy in my name. Your's faithful Ashok Das waiting for your value able reply.
deepanita

Apr 21, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE Dear Sir

I am Deepanita paul residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 8981458204, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 8961639054 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Deepanita paul
deepanita

Apr 21, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Dipali Sharma residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 8981458204, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 8961639054 . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Deepanita paul
joyjit.das.1987

Apr 18, 2014

Theft

Hello Sir/ Madam,

Last night at around 2:45 a.m. I noticed some one was peeping into my room from the window. By the time I could catch I saw 2 young guys running away with my elder sister's bag (Which had Rs. 3000 cash) and also I could not find my two mobiles which were kept on the bed beside the window along with the bag.

The IMEI no.s are 353253058085018 (Nokia 100, no.: 7278437450) and 353045045036272 (Samsung GT C3200, no.: 9477428591).

Please arrange for atleast finding the Samsung mobile as there were some important data and offcourse some emotions. The same has been reported to the police officers of local police station and they have noted down the points. The formal GD has yet to be made which we will do by next 1 or 2 hours. Also my sister's bag was made of leather and her purse inside was also of leather.

Joyjit Das
Father: Ratan Kumar Das
Address: 2 d Prabhu Ram Sarkar Lane, Kolkata 7000115, P.S: Tangra.
sriniwas119

Apr 18, 2014

Lost Mobile

I would like to inform you that I have lost my mobile.The following are the details of the phone :-
Phone model :Samsung Galaxy S4 MINI
Date of losing the mobile set : 3 April 2014
IMEI number : 35796556591665
Phone-Type : Dual Sim Smart Phone

I have already filed a complain in the Bhawanipore Police Station. The police authority have registered a G.D No – 1192 date-11/4/14.
If you get any information about the lost handset, please CONTACT me at any of the following:
sriniwas119@yahoo.in or 983192739.
krishna_24

Apr 17, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Krishna Kanta residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9831772159, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 9674631601 & 7827088184 since 22/02/2014 to till now . I had taken a loan from ICICI bank through credit card 4yrs back.Althogh I would like to repay the same as actual amount but they didn't accept the same and not even end any proper statement till date. Now they are asking much more higher amount and threating me rigariously to pay the same asap. Now althogh I ask them to collect the original amount but they refuse itand threats me . Request you to please take necessary action as needed against them with reference to those above telephone no's.

Krishna Kanta
Kolkata:700024
maviah007

Mobile Phone Theft

I would like to inform you that my mobile phone having two sims was stolen in a mini-bus(route: Howrah to PhoolBagan) near New CIT Road (Bowbazar). The following are the details of the phone :-
Phone model : Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus
Date of losing the mobile set : 16 April 2014
IMEI number : 911309353831285 / 911309354347190
Phone-Type : Dual Sim Smart Phone

I have already blocked the sim-cards and filed a complain in the Bowbazar Police Station. The police authority have registered a G.D No – 1692 date-16/4/14.
If you get any information about the stolen handset, please CONTACT me at any of the following:
maviah007@gmail.com or 9433569023

Mohammed Nasir Iqbal
dipali1999

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am Dipali Sharma residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9163353203, a male person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 9015890242 since 16/04/2014 to till now . He unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

Dipali Sharma
SANJEET1989

LOST MOBILE IN PNB ATM ROOM

Sub:- Lost Mobile Phone

I Sanjeet kumar Singh(25years) S/O - Sachu Singh at - 30, Parwati Ghosh Lane near Ram Mandir Kolkata-70007
.I have lost my mobile phone(samsung galaxy s-dues 7562) with two sim cards.The no-
of sim cards are- 7278981434 (Aircel) and- 9007183654 (Airtel). I lost the phone at (PNB ATM Room) that id is-
D1010500 and adress is (1, Shibu Bishwas lane, besides Bethune Collage kolkata-700004) at 9.30 Pm o n 11-04-2014 .

If there is any default calls are made then I am not responsible for that. My mobile phone IMEI No of-
"356637057958042". I am requested to help me for locate my mobile phone.

I also contact to PNB branch of Vivekananda road but he is not taking action about that matter. So i requested you to take
action about that matter. We will oblige for that

Yours Faithfully
(Sanjeet Kumar Singh)
Mob-9831225953
amukherjee

Apr 10, 2014

complane against the secretary of Swiss Park Co Operative Housing Society Ltd

I am 69 years old women member of Swiss park housing co- operative society , situated at 48/62. Purna Mitra Lane , PS- charu market Kolkata-700033, On 10/04/2014 there was a meeting at our society , and when I point out the wrong decision and protest about the matter of the society, then the present secretary Mr Siba prosad Chatterjee and another member of our society namely Krishna Sengupta threating me tried to blame me without any reason ,and also assault along with mentally torture me in various way.
I being the Sr citizen am feeling mental pressure due to this circumstances and need immediate way out. I shall be obliged if you take serious steps on this case and solve the matter.
From
Alpana Mukherjee
48/62. Purna Mitra Lane , PS- charu market,
Flat NO -08, Kolkata-700033,
Ph-9804554153
sujit23das

Apr 2, 2014

unnecessary missed call

Frequently I am receiving missed calls from a perticular mobile no. 8336822041 for a few days. This missed calls are disturbing my
Night sleep rest and also suffering trouble my wife.

Please help me from this type mobile calls.

We are receiving missed calls in our two nos.
8961942270 & 9163358254.

With best regards,
Sujit kumar das
sumank.pattnaik

Mar 6, 2014

Country Vacation - Cheating public

We had very bad experience that we are fooled by Country Vacation (I) Ltd. This month 5th January 2013 I got a call from unknown agency saying you have been selected as lucky draw winner and won 3 surprise gifts (Kitchen set, 1week holiday vacation & beauty parlor discount coupons).

Agent (BUDDHADEV) has assured to send message about their office detail when I asked about the company name and requested to come to their office if we have following option

1. We should come with your spouse & collect your gifts.
2. We should attend maximum 1 hour session/presentation.

Finally we got message of their office landmark (Salt Lake City Centre-1, block-C (3rd floor) shop no-303

We went their with my spouse to attend that presentation & An agent by name Rahul Gupta called us, and there one more Lady name is Sajda with phone no 8013664739 gave us an outstanding speech in one big room by which we all were flying on clouds & also the room is fully loud noise with music, they gave us a separate corner table for me and my spouse and started to explain us vacation features and to pay Rs 2,50000/- to get the gold membership in country vacations but we are not at all interested to pay huge amount without doing any enquiry about the company then immediately Sajda called another person name M. Rahul Gupta working as a Take Over Manager he also once again explained their membership and want me to pay Rs 1,75,000/-, offered with 2 special prizes saying that it was only for selected couple like 116 the stupid Sajda told us, and about those he explained for nearly 2 hrs passed forcibly sitting me and my spouse. Then after some time M. Rahul Gupta negotiated with all the offer came to our table and asking us to pay Rs 1, 40,000/- for membership started to explain they are trying to convincing us with false statements like country vacations membership will includes free accommodation and free travel guide when I visit to tourist places included in their plan and saying providing free function halls for marriages, birthday parties, social gathering parties.
The offers what he told us really excellent like life time membership GOLD CARD where we (2Adult, 2 Children) can enjoy full benefits in their clubs all over INDIA like games swimming, YOGA, Squash courts, beauty parlors, Auer Vedic spa, steam bath, sauna bath, snookers, billiards,,.....so many others, 1 week holiday trip every year for 30 years over 96 places in INDIA, 4000 places all over the world with 4-5 star accommodation in INDIA

They were so caring initially & with their affection we almost got trapped in their hands.

There are below some oral discussion which was totally mismatched to their Country Vacation agreement that we came to know while reading again after reaching at our home as they made us hurry to sign their agreement. They never gave us to chance to read terms properly and enquiry about the company
After that same night we opened the net and just thought to see their rules and regulations. We just typed COUNTRY VACATIONS in Google and found one website of theirs and thousands of complaints in consumer court & also about cooling periods for the member (CV) of AIRDA. As per AIRDA cooling period, anybody cancel their member's agreement within 10 working days.

After which we sent email to cancel this CV offer immediately on the same night. Next morning we called that fellow and told him all the terms are different what are they said to us and many complaints have registered in consumer court against COUNTRY VACATIONS. Then that idiot told me that country vacations is different from country club, again trying to trap us in. Now they are not ready to cancel in any circumstances and will not refund our money. In other way we want to express here as they are member of AIRDA & should be follow their rules & regulation .Most important thing is no where these cooling period information was not mentioned in their CV agreement.

That lady (Sajda) said that if you are unable to go on tour in this year then no need to paid charge (8000 Rs) for this year. But in document not mentioned like that.

As far as maintenance charge is concerned, we are paying around 8000/- per year which was told as service tax Also we need to pay the luxury tax for each day's stay at their resort (minimum of 300/- per day).

Food: That Lady told us breakfast will be complimentary & kitchen will be available in each hotel but in agreement there is no concession on the food & hotel rooms will be available without kitchen. We got to pay the whole amount.

Renting of holidays - We did not want to use the holiday in one of the year and they helped to rent our holidays. In agreement that was told that we had to arrange for the people on our own if we had to rent our holidays. We got cheated even there.

Country vacations employee M. Rahul Gupta make us trapped in to their scam and they cunningly collect money Rs 70000/- from us in the means of ICICI debit card Rs 70,000/- and rest of the money they had taken our HDFC credit card .

There were other couples too. They were convincing the people about their membership plans. They fooled us and snatched our hard earned money from us by luring with fraudulent and misleading offers and promises, only to end up with disappointment, frustration and harassment.

The address of the office where we were cheated: Salt Lake -City Centre-1 block-C (3rd floor) shop no-303, Kolkata, West Bengal

We have requested cancellation and refund on the next day and referred cooling of period mentioned in AIRDA group to Country Vacation(CV) several time but country vacation(CV) is not obeying to follow that and trying save in their side. It is a huge mental harassment for our entire family; we claim to be compensated for the same.

Suman Pattnaik
bibhas guria

Feb 27, 2014

continuously miscalling & harassing me

I am BIBHAS GURIA, residing Kolkata,behala,my mobile No. 9804552211, a mobile number disturbing me on mobile from this No. 7278608297 since 24/02/2014 to till now . Loan taken other person unnecessary disturbing me and continuously miscalling & harassing me,please take action as early as possible.

Bibhas Guria
essae

Feb 21, 2014

DAKSHINESWAR BRIDGE IS NOT SAFE FOR PEDASTRIAN & TWO WHEELER RIDER AFTER 23.00P.M.

TO
THE OFFICER IN CHARGE,
BELGHORIA POLICE STATION,
KOLKATA-56.

Myself sri Subrata Mukherjee, resident of Uttarpara ,Hooghly, returing home from burning ghat on 21.2.2014 at 01.30 pm due to suddeen death of my relative, and faced dacoits while crossing vivekananda Bridge. The two culprits wanted to stop me by two bamboo, but fortunately I am safe to reached home by luck for my instant intelligency. I became shouting and accelarating my two wheeler but they beat on my back by the bamboo but unable to stoped or fell down me.

My humble request to you either
1) Give protection to Two wheeler rider and pedastrian by posting night guard at both side of the bridge on Dakshinewar Side,

OR

2) Furnish advertisement, by giving alert not to cross the bridge after 23.00hrs. at the night.

Best regards,

Subrata Mukherjee.
Uttarpara,Hooghly.
Mob: 9830177036
koushik.inst

Feb 21, 2014

Crank phone call

Dear Sir/ Mam;
Early morning crank calls coming from 7866986103and 9093503100. If you can kindly identify caller and then help with the needful . A severe warning from your side to the caller will be good enough.

Koushik Sarkar
gargi

Jan 27, 2014

car parking on road

I am a bank manager , and I am staying in Garia with my family. In our para (locality) near about 11 to 12 family are staying. our common road , which is end blocked near 10 ft distance. in this road basically blocked with 3 private car. if any urgency there is no option to entre any ambulance also. Near about 5 to 6 old people are staying in this locality. so many time we are protest for that but they not remove the car. one racing car which is totally damage, lying in the road last 6 months and above.

we don't understand why people are not used the garage.

we need the help from your end.
abdul.is.raja

Jan 25, 2014

Phone call for asking ATM Card No(16 dig)

I am Abdul Aziz. Resident of 5/H/8 bibi bagan lane.P.S-Entally kolkata-700015.
Today at 10.29 a.m. i got a call from an unknown Mobile no.9546829505 asking for information of my ATM Card.
He asked me few questions regarding it. which is given below.

Conversation of unknown caller-
1) i am calling from ------------- ATM company
2) which banks ATM card you used.
3) how old your ATM card.
4) Your ATM card is so old and your ATM cards pin code already reset.
5) Give your ATM 16 dig card no and i will send you new ATM cards pin code in your moblie with necessary documents to your address in future.

But i didn't give any information.
RADHAGOBINDAPAL

Jan 24, 2014

DISTURBING ON MOBILE

I am R.G.Pal,(Advocate) residing Kolkata , my mobile No. 9831673789, a lady person disturbing me on mobile from this No. 7827362382 since 22/01/2014 to till now . Loan taken other person unnessary disturbing me and continuously harassing me and threatening , please take action as early as possible.

R.G.Pal
pankaj chaurasia

Jan 23, 2014

unknown person threatening us .me and my friend bidisha

last 21/01/14, day me and my girlfriend "bidisha" was going by train it was a croudy train so we were strugling ,a man aged 40-45 was continuesly gazing us and specially on bidisha,we tried to ignor him, but he did it continuously when we protest him, suddenly he thretend us that he would kill us if we stay to gather he tried to blame us without any reason , he tried to cover his mad intention by blaming us,he abused us ,he said that he would kill us if we would be seen again togather, he was like mental but well dressed ,bidisha is so afraid of him as he tried to blame us that we did somthing wrong in train.he threatened us ..so please do as soon as possible .. kolkata dumdum cant station 700028. me and bidisha study our some project on dumdum station ,waiting for train,that person always gazes us with bad intention.
thanking you
pankaj kumar
msc physics student
Aamir9907

Dec 27, 2013

STOLEN MOBILE

Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that, I Aamir Faiz, resident of 7/H/2, HATI BAGAN ROAD 3RD FLOOR FLAT NO-4 KOLKATA-700014.

Unfortunately, my MOBILE HANDSET has been stolen on 24/ 12 / 2013 from my residence around 2:00PM. When all of my family members are busy in watching TV, the phone was kept in the other room for charging, it was taken away.

COMPANY – SAMSUNG
MODEL – SAMSUNG MONTE S5620
MODEL NO. – S5620
IMEI – 352053041874309

I lodged a complaint in Beniapukur Police Station and submitted an application regarding this.
It would be really grateful if you please try to recover my stolen handset.

MOBILE – 9903860059 / 9883401713
Email – aamirfaiz7@gmail.com,aamirfaiz55@gmail.com
uttam_datta

Dec 20, 2013

STOLEN MOBILE

Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that, I , UTTAM DUTTA, resident of 14/5 , MOTILAL GUPTA ROAD BARISHA , P.S. HARIDEVPUR, KOLKATA-700008.

Unfortunately, my MOBILE HANDSET has been stolen on 20/ 12 / 2013 from my residence around 9.15 PM. When all of my family members are busy in watching TV, the phone was kept in the other room for charging, it was taken away through the window.

COMPANY – SAMSUNG
MODEL – SAMSUNG GALAXY MUSIC DUOS
MODEL NO. – S6012
IMEI/SERIAL NO. – 353378055452513,353379055452511

The phone has been purchased on 23-05-2013 from flipcart.com , Invoice No. BLR20130500093209

It would be really grateful if you please try to recover my stolen handset, otherwise it could be used for any illegal or criminal purposes.

MOBILE – 8420004590 / 9831725676
Email – uttam_datta@yahoo.com
tauheed

Dec 8, 2013

CHEATING OF RS:200000

CHEATING OF RS:200000
I had applied for Haj 2013 through private tour operator"AL-ISRAA TOURS TRAVELS" located at 2-Zakaria Street(opposite to Nakhuda Masjid),kolkata-700073 for my grand mother MEHARUN with passport number-K4096217.For this purpose I had paid Rs. 200000(Two lakhs rupees) through my State Bank of India,Metiabruz(3881) branch by cheque number is 558116 on 23-04-2013.They issued me receipt number-90.They did not arrange Haj tour for my grand mother due to the inability of the tour organizer(AL-Israa).They returned my money through cheque number-467433 of IndusInd Bank(Kolkata Stock Exchange Branch) A/C Number:200013564724 on 01-11-2013.But the cheque bounced due to insufficient funds in the account of Al-Israa.Now,I am calling them times and again but they are not giving importance to my call and neglecting my calls.Please help me and catch the fraud.This organization has done fraud with many people.Please do the needful.The validity of the cheque will expire after few days.They are using mobile numbers 9007791516 and 9831719258.They are not in a mood to pay my two lakhs rupees.I am mentally very much stressed.There are two brothers in this travel agency.One who has taken money is in Mumbai and he always switched off his number 9831719258.Another is in Kolkata office who always blame his brother and turn deaf on my issue.Please capture his office and home also to recover my money.
bazlul haque

Nov 28, 2013

mental harrasment and life threatening

Officer in Charge
Beniapukur Police station
Kolkata - 700014

Sub: my previous letter dt 20/11/2013, 23/11/2013 and 26/11/2013 and subsequent my wife declaration dt 26/11/2013

This is Bazlul Hque residing at 72A Tiljala Road, Flat -6A, Tower - I , Kolkata -46 and with reference to our previous letters
which summarizes here in below

1. My Wife Ms Sharmila Haque left the house along with Mr. Amit Rao, residing at Medical Staff quarter, Block -A, Eden Hospital Road, 1st Floor, Kolkata - 73 P:S: Bowbazar, on 19/11/2013 and returned 26/11/2013 and reported at your police station , and subsequently it is reaveled that She is in love with the said Rao and want to establish a married life and for that she has sought for DIVORCE from me for wihich I am to initiate the process . Accordingly I asked from her addres of stay where she can stay and finally toiday at 12PM she confirmed that she is staying at PICNIC GARDEN,.her maternal's brothers house ( MAMA) named Badal Das and on saturday on 30/11/2013 she will move for Jalpaiguri at her mothers house from where she would like to complete the process.
But Today she called me at around 10:30 PM in the night and told that she intentionally file a case against by making false statment in oder to misguide the police authority and shall try to put me in JAIL even for no fault of me. Her aide the said Mr. Amit Rao will assist her in murdering me after that if she cannot put r under JAIL and ocuoy my present place of residence..

I am in great distrees and tension as my 70 yrs old mother has reached after hearing my incidence from Durgapur on 26/11/2013 itself and very sick with problem in heart and others age related isues.

I therfore request you to look into this as enqury officer Mr. Gautam Das is handling the case and respected Janab Hasmee sir 9 O.C) sir is already aware of this and all the previous comm were informed. You are requested to immediate legal steps agaisnt my wife intentional misdoing along with her aide Mr. Amit rao so that legal action is taken against them

With utter danger of my life and mother also son

Bazlul Haque
talha_working01

Nov 20, 2013

FAKE POLICE SUNGLASS

RESPECTED SIR

MY PORTAL PUBLIC GRIEVANCES REGISTRATION NO:- DCOYA/E/2013/02488.

FEW MONTHS BACK I HAVE PURCHASED POLICE SUNGLASS ON 23RD JUNE 2013,
HAVING MODEL NUMBER 8299 58 58 3D FROM LIFESTYLE INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. LOCATED AT 462,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG, PHOENIX MILLS COMPOUND LOWER PAREL,MUMBAI-400013.

AFTER FOUR MONTHS THERE WAS THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE SUNGLASS,
THE COATING OF THE SUNGLASS POLICE BRAND WAS OUT.
SERVICE SLIP NO:- 967 DATED ON 14TH OCT 2013.

THE DISTRIBUTOR WHO PROVIDES THE SUNGLASSES IN LIFESTYLE INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. MUMBAI IS FROM KOLKATA, HIS DETAILS ARE BELOW.

RONAK OPTIK INDIA PVT.LTD
7B,ELGIN ROAD,(LALA LAJPAT RAI SARANI)GROUND FLOOR.,
KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL-700020 Phone:'91-33-22815652/
Fax:'91-33-22802444
Email:payal.shah@ronakoptik.com
Contact:SHRI PANKAJ N SHAH(DIRECTOR)
Head:SHRI PANKAJ N SHAH(DIRECTOR)
Category:Associate Member - Multi-Product Group
Constitution:Private Limited Status:Merchant Exporter RCMC No:ER/187/2011-2012
Products/Services:
SUNGLASSES,FRAMES,OPTICAL SPARES,DISPLAY ITEMS,LENSES,CLEANING CLOTH,CASES,ADVERTISMENT MATERIAL,OPTICAL ACCESSORIES

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT PLEASE CHECK AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT ARE ORIGINAL OR THEY ARE SUPPLYING 1ST/2ND COPY IN THE MARKET.
AS WELL AS THERE MIGHT BE THE RACKET WHICH ARE WORKING INTO IT AND ALSO
LIFESTYLE INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. MAY BE INVOLVE INTO IT, SO WE HAVE TO CHECK ALL
THE PRODUCTS ETC.
ITS A BIG FRAUD WITH EACH AND EVERY COMMON MAN OF INDIA.

PLZ GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ID SO I CAN FORWARD YOU THE EVIDENCE ON YOUR EMAIL .
PLZ GO THROUGH THE BELOW EMAIL FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER ON URGENT BASIS
AND REVERT BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
SIR I AM HAVING A HOPE FROM YOU THAT YOU WILL RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.

THANKS & REGARDS
TALHA
talha_working01@rediff.com
TEL:- 9322020743
MUMBAI

Periyar University - Provisional Certificate
    To Periyar University I am not getting my provisional...
    kanpur electricity board - power cut at night at odd time for long period
    Hi I stays at Shyam nagar. And pretty much annoyed of...
    Medesun Medical Coding Course - Dr. Guptha-Owner of Medesun Healthcare Solutions, LLC
    Dr Guptha owes me $1300 from a now default INTUIT account...
    Delhivery Courier/Snapdeals - Random status updates
    Delhivery just harassing customers for pickups, updates...
    DTDC Courier - Not recieving the courier
    i send my letter to south india on 8th of august with...
    snapdeal - panasonic mobile phone Gd 21 dule sim one sim no work
    I am manoj dawar ludhiana iam preached panasonic mobile...
    Emirates Airline Group - baggage
    Dear Sirs, I am Prof.Dr.Aleksandr Kantor (Russia,Moscow)...
    Idea - Idea 3G Internet speed is very slow
    Hi, I am getting very poor speed that is less than 1...