Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

Md Danishh

Jan 7, 2015

Loud speaker Music

Sir I requested Plz Feb se Madhyamic ka exam ha chota bhai ka aur Loud speaker meie saam meie baje se raat bara 12se b jayda waqt hogaya ha sir bahut disturb b horaha ha study krney meie aur Paitent b hai sir Koi Action lejiyeh sir Q 90simpukur lane kolkata 700024 matia burj police station
07/01/2015
ideacellular

Jan 6, 2015

RE : unwanted phone calls

We wish to inform you that details of one subscriber cannot be shared with another. Thus, we request to lodge an FIR in the nearest police station.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
arise7complaint

Jan 5, 2015

unwanted phone calls

My friend has been getting calls from many unknown numbers on her IDEA cellular connection.
The number : 8345970096
Has been constantly disturbing her at late night (after 23:30 hrs).
she gave me this number being helpless and
I tried to call up and found a guy on the other side abusing me left and right.
so i had no other option but to seek your help.kindly look into the matter immediately sir.
Regards.
Aritra
arise7complaint

Jan 5, 2015

unwanted phone calls

The number : 8345970096
Has been constantly disturbing her at late night (after 23:30 hrs).
she gave me this number being helpless and
I tried to call up and found a guy on the other side abusing me left and right.
sabujmitrad

Jan 2, 2015

an unknown fake call says that "you won a lottery of 1lakh from Kaun banega karorpati""

Today morning I receive a call from a in known number . A man speak to me that I won KBC lottery.. HE ASK MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ALSO.I suspect he is nothing but a criminal. So I think to share this event to general public and also to help CBI . Phone number is +923027960095
ICICIPrudential

Dec 29, 2014

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Mr. Chatterjee,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com from your registered email ID.

www.iciciprulife.com
arun_varun

Dec 29, 2014

forced to pay money from commuters

some bunch of guys posing as customers hang to the passing by commuters to rotate a fortune wheel on behalf of them .on doing so they forced dem to pay money as saying he have lost the spin .if not paying the so call customers force them or looting the poor commuters.
this happening everyday on the dunlop bridge near the sbstc booking counter side.
usually a thin boy on the spin wheel .two posing as customer(usually blak jacket) one sit near the shops(saying he have local contacs and all dat) one front side station or backside garbage area(tall height)
raj16.m@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014

No Refusal taxi refuses

At 6:45pm at Purta Bhavan, Salt Lake, a No Refusal taxi refused to take me. He said that go ahead and complain to the police. Taxi number WB 04 D9424. I hope this fellow gets punished. I would like to know what was done with this fellow.

Rajesh Maheshwari

raj16.m@gmail.com
Pawan Kr Gupta

Dec 23, 2014

LOST OF DRIVING LICENCE

I am Pawan Kumar Gupta of 4/14 Ramkrishna Sarani, Ranis North, PO- Bansdroni, Kolkata – 700 070. Yesterday I have lost my Driving License When I was travel in the Metro, Kolkata. On 20th Dec 2014 at Evening.

Please guide me with further steps to be taken.

Waiting for your earliest reply!!

Pawan Kr Gupta
Mob - 8981973815
alokpatra2

Dec 20, 2014

Unknown number harassing my sister

Please note mobile number "75 01 527229" is harassing my sister, this I came to know recently. The number is making a lot of unwanted misscalls or calls(more than 50 a day). Even last night he made more than 30 calls. Due to this she had to switch off her mobile.

Please have a look into this matter ASAP and do the needful. This can save many girls to get harrash, if he does this with other girls also.

Alok
r100percent@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2014

Injustice by dum dum police station and Lake town police station

On 21st July 2014 night (tecnicaly 22nd july) I(Mrs. Radha Agrawal) registered a general diary(no.2336 dated 22/07/2014) against Violence against me, at my husband house house(Address: 68, jessore road, diamond city north, block 4 flat 3a and 3e, kolkata 55). After which things got even worse. My Husband and Family using power and money of there son- in-law Mr. Hament Sikaria (Address:267, bangur avenue, block b, shivan towers, kolkata 55 ) who is a known constructor , started to harrasing my Old parents(Mr. B.D.Agarwal age 60). My father was called by Mr.Chandan Chakraborty, of lake town police station at unconventional hours and was harrased out of reason.
Forced by unfavorable condition at my matrimonial house I filled a case u/s144(2) (case no.3234/14) on 19/09/2014 and submited the same to the dum dum police station a day after.
the case was mainly in name of , Hare Krishna Agrawal (my Husband) - 98301301996
office address: 9/2, lal bazar street, mercantile building, room no.7, 3rd floor,block b, kol-1
Mr.Hament Sikaria (my brother in law)- 9836193177
office address:MountHill Realty Pvt Ltd Between Gate No. 1&2, 1st Floor, Salt Lake Stadium, Salt Lake City, Calcutta, India 700 098
mr. Sachin Agarwal (my brother in law)- 9831781251
Mrs.Sufla Sultania (my Sister in law)- 90077660079

My troubles increased and thus with the court orders I went to dum dum PS with my aged parents on 22nd september. The OC of the police station listning to my name simply denied to help me in any manner and instead insulted me.The OC of dum dum PS by himself kind of forced me to file a divorce case or to continue living under violence, and said in clear words "he wont help me in any manner, for it is the wish of husband .. if he like than he will KEEP me if not than he will THROW me out of his house"
On 26th september atlast my Husband and family using power and money, forcefully drived me out of my husband at 10.30 pm at night.And Mr. Hament Sikaria had placed goons(persons to beat me up if i tried to ask help from neighbours) outside the gate of my husband house.
went to dum dum police once again on 28th september and again the police (person named kishore da), listning to my name it self was not at all interested to listen any more.
On 7th november police was to submit report of the case 144 but dint... again on 21st november police dint sumbited any report for the case 144....
Atlast on 12th december police submited a false report saying that they had found my husband house locked and key and because of some dispute i left on my own..... police didnt even contacted me once for the case to make any kind of enquiry or ask any of my givances.......... police didnt mentioned once about the goon still outside the gate of my husband flat.
Loosing my complete faith in any kind of justice from the police who was so clearly is working on power and money....

please help

Mrs.Radha Agrawal
ICICIPrudential

Dec 9, 2014

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Mr. Chatterjee,

We have received reports about unauthorized individuals posing as official representatives of the company or regulator contacting customers for pitching new policies. We appreciate the fact that you have highlighted the issue to us. We will investigate and take appropriate action against individuals who are misleading customers by making false promises. Do spread the message amongst your family and friends so that they don’t fall for something like this.

Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We hope our continued efforts help safeguard your interests.

www.iciciprulife.com
Partha Bejoy Chatterjee

Dec 8, 2014

FIR against Mr. Sourav Mukherjee

The, Superintendent of police
Kolkata-700094

Subject :- Regarding FIR against Mr. Sourav Mukherjee , C/o Destimoney Securities Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata.

I am Partha Bejoy Chatterjee, working in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (A Govt of India Enterprise) and posted at Jorethang in South Sikkim, my permanent residence address is Angana apartment, 575- Parnasree Pally, Flat No. 05, P.O. Parnasree Pally, Kolkata :- 700 060. Last in the month of August 1st week Mr. Sourav Mukherjee ( Mobil No is 7890376095 ) contract with me over my Mobil Phone vide no is 9635317460 at that time I am in Jorethang, South Sikkim and informed me that your one no of ICICI Prudential policy has been mature and going to laps without any amount, if you may open an life insurance policy in Reliance life insurance or Birla life insurance or Bajaj life insurance for one year immediately then your ICICI Prudential policy mature money has been return/ transfer with your new insurance policy mature amount to be paid to your account, otherwise the total money has been divided in two part, one part paid to the agent of ICICI @ 40% and the balance 60% will be forfeited by the company, and some other persons of ICICI Prudential also informed me through mobil phone in same language, their mobil phone nos are 9830220535, 9903064887 and 8335064131 for seven days at that time ie; first week of August “2014”. As per their advised I have opening the reliance life insurance policy and I have requested to collected the premium amount of Rs. 50,000/- ( which is minimum premium for one time) from my wife who was staying at my Parnasree residence in Kolkata and Mr. Mukherjee was receiving the policy premium amount from my wife and done the policy of Reliance Life Insurance from 28.08.2014 and my policy no is 51745863 and client Id is 88437303, which has been send by Reliance Life Insurance Company through SMS in my above mobil no 9635317460. But till date we are not yet received any documents of Reliance life Insurance Policy, through mobil I have contract with Reliance Insurance company, they have told that the policy document was dispatch on 28 08.2014 and the policy has delivered but we are not yet received any document or policy and after enquirers it has informed me that this policy is for 15 years instate of one year and the yearly premium is Rs 50,000/- if you stop the premium then the entire premium amount will be forfeited by the company. Then I have contract with Mr. Sourav Mukherjee and he will told that you ignore for 15 years policy, I have return the entire amount of ICICI policy and Reliance life insurance policy within 15 days but you have invest another Rs.15000/- in Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd through HDFC Bank.

Contd…P/2

Page No :- 2

You may deposit the A/C payee cheque for Rs. 15000/- in HDFC Bank in the name of Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd in the A/C No :- 15770340006826 and as per their advised I have deposited the A/c payee cheque of ICICI Bank, vide cheque No :- 000141 to HDFC Bank, Jorethang on 22.10.2014 and the amount was divided from my account on 04.11.2014 and till date I have not yet received any document from Reliance Insurance and Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd till date. I have regularly contract to Mr.Mukherjee for the documents and return my amount from last one month and every time Mr.Mukherjee assured that payment will be made within this week, but till date I have not yet received any payment amount or ant document paper of the policy.
Now, from last 25/11/2014 Mr. Sourav Mukherjee not receiving my call.

Now, It is requested to you please help me and take the necessary action to Mr. Sourav Mukherjee so that he may return my amount and give such type of punishment as a symbol so that nobody can do this type of flash and chitin case to normal innocent public like me.

Yours Faithfully

Partha Bejoy Chatterjee,
Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd,
Circular Road, Jorethang, P.O. Naya Bazar, Dist South Sikkim, Pin :- 737121.
E-mail id :- pc_pgcil@yahoo.com & pc.pgcil@gmail.com,
Mobil No :- 9635317460.
somaditya_das

Dec 3, 2014

Fraudulent calls in the name of RBI

On 02 Dec 2014 I got a call from the number +91 7739193872 and a person speaking in Hindi claimed that he is calling from RBI Mumbai for Debit Card verification. He asked me to state the Debit Card numbers of my Axis Bank and UCO Bank accounts and insisted that I reveal the information immediately without which my debit cards and bank accounts will be blocked.
When I refused to give him the information, he called me the next day and said that my account balance has already become zero.
I checked with the bank and found that such fraudulent transactions did not happen. However, I request you to trace the number +91 7739193872 and find out the culprit so that no other people fall prey to his malicious scheme.

Somaditya Das
Partha Bejoy Chatterjee

Dec 3, 2014

FIR against Mr. Sourav Mukherjee

The superintendent of police
Kolkata-700094
I am Partha Bejoy Chatterjee, working in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (A Govt of India Enterprise) and posted at Jorethang in South Sikkim, my permanent residence address is Angana apartment, 575- Parnasree Pally, Flat No. 05, P.O. Parnasree Pally, Kolkata :- 700 060. Last in the month of August 1st week Mr. Sourav Mukherjee ( Mobil No is 7890376095 ) contract with me over my Mobil Phone vide no is 9635317460 at South Sikkim and informed me that your one no ICICI Prudential policy has been laps if you may open an life insurance policy in Reliance life insurance or Birla life insurance or Bajaj life insurance for one year immediately then your ICICI Prudential policy mature money has been return with your insurance policy mature amount other wise the total money has been paid to the agent of ICICI 40% and the balance will be forfeited by the company, and some persons of ICICI Prudential also informed me through mobil phone, their mobil phone nos are 9830220535, 9903064887 and 8335064131 for seven days. For the opening of reliance life insurance policy I have requested to collected the money of Rs. 50,000/- ( which is minimum premium for one time) from my wife at my Parnasree residence and done the policy of Reliance Life Insurance from 28.08.2014 and my policy no is 51745863 and client Id is 88437303, which has been send by Reliance Life Insurance Company through SMS in my above mobil no 9635317460. But till date we are not yet received any documents of Reliance life Insurance Policy, through mobil I have contract with Reliance they have told that the policy document was dispatch on 28 08.2014 and the policy has delivered and after enquirers it has informed me that this policy is for 15 years and the yearly premium is Rs 50,000/- if you stop the premium the entire premium amount will be forfeited by the company. Then I have contract with Mr. Sourav Mukherjee and he will told that you ignore for 15 years policy, I have return the entair amount of ICICI policy and Reliance life insurance policy within 15 days but you have invest another Rs.15000/- in Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd through HDFC Bank, You may deposit the A/C payee cheque for Rs. 15000/- in HDFC Bank in the name of Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd in the A/C No :- 15770340006826 and as per their advised I have deposited the cheque on HDFC Bank, Jorethang on 22.10.2014 by ICICI Bank cheque No :- 000141 and the amount was divided from my account on 04.11.2014 and till date I have not yet received any document from Destimoney Securities Pvt, Ltd till date. I have regularly contract to Mr.Mukherjee for the documents and return my amount from last one month and every time Mr.Mukherjee assured that payment will be made within this week, but till date I have not yet received any payment amount or ant document paper of the policy. The office address of Mr.Sourav Mukherjee is CONVERGENCE CONTRACT CENTER, Plot No. :- D-2/2, Block :- EP/GP, 2 nd; Floor, Sector :- V, Salt lake City, Kolkata 700 091 and his contract No. is 7890376095. Now last four days Mr.Mukherjee not receiving my call.
Now, It is requested to you please help me and take the necessary action to Mr. Sourav Mukherjee so that he may return my amount and give such type of punishment as a symbol so that no body can do this type of flash and chitting case fto normal innocent public like me.

Yours Faithfulli

Partha Bejoy CHatterjee,
Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd,
Circular Road, Jorethang, P.O. Naya Bazar, Dist South Sikkim, Pin :- 737121.
E-mail id :- pc_pgcil@yahoo.com & pc.pgcil@gmail.com
Tanvir Ali0109

Nov 24, 2014

Lost of purse

I am Tanvir Ali of 7/H/14, Ahiri Pukur 2nd Lane. Kol-700019. Yesterday I lost my purse around 9.15pm, which I carried from my home at the written address to Topsia. It carried Two ATM cards of SBI of Me and My Wife, Smart Card of My Bike , Pan Card,Driving License, Apollo Medical car and Cash Rs 1500 approx.

Please guide me with further steps to be taken.

Waiting for your earliest reply !!

Tanvir Ali
sankaaaaaar8585

Oct 30, 2014

iame kidnaping and cheating

to the sir
i ame sankar majum dar iame 5 das 23.9.14 9.pm and iame cole kp.1090 an rco vary nata je najar ps and my mc. nrs hos ptal. 5 man gorea ing bank atm wedrowl mane cctv avdnc .23.9.14. i ame rten complan. nata je nagaaaar ps. 10.10.14. and com plan cp. and dc s.uth and 2 compaln cp . 29.10.14 . but no arrested . gorea songotone cloub membar.

my .mob.9231944694

email.sankarart12@gmail.com
haimanti

Oct 30, 2014

Harrasment by unknown number repeatedly

Hello

I am getting phone calls from this number 7551042695 since morning. I sent a message to this number asking to stop calling me but he seems relentless. Please look into the matter and take immediate action over the caller.

Haimanti Kar
Email: haimantiv@gmail.com
IND1912

Oct 21, 2014

Abusive phone calls

Sir, i am getting abusive phone calls from several unknown numbers (7059235734, 9748421671, 7890617165) threatening me to post obscene edited photographs of mine via internet. Please take immediate action over the caller. I have received more than 100 calls in past 24 hours.

Please look into the matter.

Indrani Chakraborty
indranichakraborty1912@gmail.com
amritkumarborah

Oct 18, 2014

Theft

Two INDIVIDUALS one who told his name to be BAPUBAIDYA while the other didn't tell his name had stolen nearly Rs.3,500 while
we were travelling from GUWAHATI to JORHAT. He told himself to be a MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE. Although I'm not sure but he performed his duties quite diligently. He is on his way to JORHAT while the other was on his way to DIBRUGARH. But in due course of time to take the ultimate advantage of only a mere Rs. 3,500 he didn't went to his destination and had completed only his half way destination. BAPU told that me that he is your father and so I will have to bring the water bottle; then he reversed the case telling that why should I, you will have to bring the rickshaw. Then he both of us went with us for a few miles and left us nearly before crossing the junction. BAPU's face is somewhat round in shape, colour is white and and he is to a little extent fat but not to the extent of obesity. I am 80% sure that none other than these had stolen these money.
Piyush Agarwal Isarwalia

Oct 17, 2014

LOST OF MOBILE PHONE

I need your help to get back my stolen phone back. On 26th of September it got stolen while I was going to my tution by bus no:3B and in front of Mahajati sadan I lost my mobile in the bus. I lodged a complaint in Jorasanko Police Station, detail: GD Number – 2140. dated 26/09/2014

Please Sir, help me out.

The IMEI numbers are:

1st Sim: 862809022603444

2nd Sim: 862809022603446

I will do as much as I can to help you out for tracking my mobile.

Please do reply in my Mail Id: piyush.agrwl73@yahoo.com or contact me in

mobile no.: 8820513396

Hoping for your help and guidance.

Piyush Agarwal
rajdeepsur

Oct 15, 2014

Threatning & disturbing Boundary Wall

Threatning & disturbing Boundary Wall
Phoolbagan Police Station

Respected Police-Officer In-Charge,
I, Smt Aparna Sur (65 years old Senior citizen) of your city kolkata residing at 75C,KAVI SUKANTA SARANI,KOL-85 near Narkeldaga High School-(near Phoolbagan), v.v.sorry to inform you that my one neighbour running a Beauty parlour (Ritu's) who threateting me and saying worst things. He/She dismantled our BOUNDARY WALL LAST YEAR AND ALSO YESTERDAY in front of me in absence of my son. He / She are very disturbing elements for us for few years.(Mainly Rituparna Saha's husband of 30 years old- he is not the owner of that house also, that land also belongs to us.)
This kind of incidents making me insecure.
We need your help Sir!

Please kindly look into the matter.

Aparna Sur-65 yrs old.
9831672029
bibek4

Oct 14, 2014

lost my mobile

I was in the down train 09:42 hours Sealdah - Baruipur local on 9th October 2014. I left the train at subhasgram station where I found my mobile was missing. I was aware of my mobile till sonarpur station. I was in the back ladies compartment. My cell is being purchased in my father's name Ranjan Kundu. Cell Model No. Nokia C201. IMEI No. 355940041099282. IMSI No.404911173086184. Colour: Ash. Type: Keypad.
My E-mail: bibek4@gmail.com
Ref:- Sonarpur GRPS GDE number 253 dated 09-10-14 Kolkata - 700150, District - 24 Parganas south, West Bengal.
bsdas

Oct 13, 2014

Lost of mobile phone

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to file a theft complaint of my lost mobile phone while travelling by bus to my college. Following are the details of me as well as my phone,

Name: Bishal Kumar Thakur

Address: Govt. College of Engg. and Leather Tech., Boys Hostel, B-9,

Block-LA, Sector-3, Saltlake City, Kolkata-700098.

Phone Model: Xiaomi MI 3 W,

Make: Xiaomi

Last Used No. 8334017243.

IMEI No. 864690023129870.

Sl No. 312987,

Missed date: 13-10-2014

e-mail id for communication: bishal.thakur719@gmail.com

Your support will be highly appreciated if you kindly block the phone as well as the given number.

Bishal.
M Saha

Sep 27, 2014

Lost mobile

I've lost my new fone Sony Xperia C on 26/09/2014 around 9:30p.m. on the way to kalighat metro station to masterda surjasen, i've already lodged complain at my nearest PS Netaji Nagar ....... plz if u ppl can give any information, ideas or any help, i will be obliged

Company Name : Sony
Model No: Xperia C2305 purple coloured
IMEI No: 35326706-614795-8

GDE No: 2973 dated 26/09/2014 at Netaji Nagar P.S. kolkata

if u've any information plz contact me muniasaha@gmail.com

jockey 1006 5pc pack size 95 - actual quantity not cent
    Order no 6309565335 jockey 1006 5pc pack size 95 but you...
    Rajasthan Secondary Education Board Ajmer - Incorrect Number
    sir i clear the 12 borad examination very persfectly bt...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - Extra charge applied
    Hi Team ICICI bank bombarded with extra charges with...
    ACT BROADBAND - Nuisance calls from ACT
    I don't know why ACT customer service keeps calling...
    VTU - Request to VTU university to cancel Detaining Student of...
    I Studying my Final year,Final Semester of Engeering...
    sparsh care foundation - fraud sparsh care foundation
    i received a call from a girl called Pooja 7840079191. she...
    Connect Internet - Repeated Telemarketing Calls
    Connect Broad Company makes repeated marketing calls. When...
    HAVELLS - No warranty service
    Hi, I bought a induction on 30th December 2013 from...
    UNIVERSITY OF PUNE - Phd 2015 Admission process
    I have cleared Paper II for PET 2015, conducted to fill...