Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

bidrohisur

Sep 30, 2015

Mobile Phone Theft

I beg to report the loss of my mobile phone of the following details, yesterday, The September 29TH, 2015 between No 14 Bust Stand and Behala Tram depot around 12-15 PM – 12.30 PM..

Name: Bidrohi Sur

Address: 136, Brahmo Samaj Road, Behala, Kolkata 700034

Make: Micromax

Model: Canvas Nitro A 310 (Blue)

Mobile No. 9830308760 (The SIM was blocked and subsequently a duplicate SIM was collected for urgent use)

Lost date: September 29, 2015

IMEI No. 911375704804180

e-mail ID: bidrohisur@yahoo.co.in

A police complain has been lodged with Behala Police Station vide General Diary No. 3104 dated 30.9.15.

This is for your information and necessary action to recover the phone at the soonest..

Bidrohi Sur

DATE – 27/09/2015

NAME- Poulami Paul
SUB- REPORT OF LOST MOBILE HANDSET

Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that, I , Poulami Paul , resident of 60/1 D, Kali Charan Ghosh Road Kolkata-700050 , has lost my mobile with sim (DOCOMO, 9038336353), on 27/09/2015. The sim has been locked.

I am providing complete details of my MOBILE HANDSET below :

COMPANY – XIOMI
MODEL – REDMI NOTE 4G
IMEI NO. – 865980025767846

I had bought the mobile by saving my pocket money. I really need to get back my phone as it had many important CONTACT NUMBERS, and DOCUMENTS in the form of pictures and videos.

I have already lodged a complaint with the Sinthi Police Station with the following details:

DATE OF COMPLAINT – 27/09/2015
GD No. – 2026

They had told me that they will be forwarding the information to Lalbazar Cell, but upon asking them over phone they told that they have not yet sent it.

It would be really grateful if you please try to track and recover my stolen handset.

If you get any information about the stolen handset, please CONTACT me at any of the following:

MOBILE – 9433142768
Email – paulpoulami65@gmail.com

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully
POULAMI PAUL.
actualabhishek

Sep 25, 2015

Card dealer fraud

On the first week of June 2015, I purchase 2nd hand Hyundai Santro from PBS Automobile 26, K.C. Avenue, Garia, Kolkata 700084. At the time of purchase I was promised by Mr Bapi (Owener of PBS Automobile) that I will get all paper withing 45 days. They also charge me Rs 15000 extra for all paper work. I was not handed any paper during purchase.
I have been chasing Mr Bapi since last 5 months for paper but he always giving me new date. I want to take some legal action against PBS Automobile (Bapi). Kindly help and suggest.
I am new to this city and don’t have much idea where to log complain.
Kindly help me.
Abhishek Suman 8337004825
potox

Sep 17, 2015

Durga Puja donation related harassment

I have written to the District MAgistrate at dm-bar-wb@nic.in and lodged a police complaint at http://www.kolkatapolice.gov.in/reportcrime_new.asp
Hoping they will take care of the menace at Shrachi Greenwood Elements (behind City center 2 mall, Rajarhat, New Town)
potox

Sep 17, 2015

durga puja donation looting

Shrachi Greenwood Elements, Behind City Center 2 mall, Rajarhat, New Town, Kolkata
Durga puja committee is shouting, hurling abuses and harassing regarding non-payment of puja donaaaaaaations (I opened the door and they asked Rs. 2500 within 5 seconds!)
Request the authorities to cancel this committee as it is only interested in making money and have ZERO bhakti/devotion.
This behavior is certainly not acceptable, I was called 'haraami' for not paying donation of Rs. 2500!!!
Please help, community, this is a huge issue in Kolkata
dipyansharma

Sep 16, 2015

Mobile phone stolen

sir i'm dipyan sharma. my mobile phone been stolen by some disguise from road. while i was coming to home.

my phone details
...,............................

model : Lenavo a60000
IMEI NO SIM 1. : 867626024483236

IMEI NO SIM2 : 867626024483244

SIM CARD WHICH WAS WITH PHONE.
..........................................................

9932203942. and. 9735934984.

contact details
............................

Email : sharmadipayan@gmail.com

please please help me.

i have many part personal and essential document in my phone. plz plz help me
ACBERRY

Sep 8, 2015

Lost of Vodafone Sim Card - Mobile No. 90514 16793

I have lost my Vodafone Sim Card in above Mobile Number.
I have already stopped services of the same with vodafone customer care today .

This is for your information and action .

Thanks you & best regards,

Avinash Chandra Berry
3/1/2B, Ballygunge Place,
Kolkata - 700 019
tomalharg@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2015

Crank Call from 98326 19766

I am receiving crank call from number 98326 19766. A man is using slang and abusive terms. The last call I got at around 5 pm on 30/08/2015. Please help. My mobile number is 98300 53632
arnabghatak1@rediffmail.com

Aug 25, 2015

threatening calls from icici bank

for last one month i am receiving threatening calls from ICICI bank by Shampa Mukherjee from telephone no.033-69000962 stating abusing and un parliamentary languages regarding the settlement of false credit card amount. To day she also threatened me to abuse my mother and wife if by sending gundas or muscle man to my house and hit us. Please note that my moter is 70 years old and suffering from heart and hypertension disease.
I request them that instead of threatening please file the case against me if I am fraud but she again used abusing languages.
Please help us

Arnab ghatak
subhasis majumder

Aug 25, 2015

mr neeraj goel is annoying and haressing me on phone

The Lalbazar Police Station
Kolkata- 700 001

I have made a complain to Anandapur police station regarding Mr Neeraj Goel. Below following is the complain send through email. Will appreciate if you kindly take appropriate and necessary steps as soon as possible.

COMPLAIN
=========
The Officer-in-Charge Dated: 25.08.2015
Anandapur Police Station
757, Madurdah, Hossainpur
Kolkata – 700 107

SUB: Complain against Mr Neeraj Goel ( Ex Teacher of Pathfinder, Hazra Branch).

This is to bring to your kind notice an incident which has compelled me to become wary of my family’s, especially my daughter’s security from some intimidating elements.

About a year before ( around Sept. – Oct 2014) , I had enrolled my daughter in the tutorial centre Pathfinder Tutorial Centre, located at Hazra for her training on competitive exams. It was here that a teacher by the name of Mr. Neeraj Goel (Physics Teacher) had started making disturbing advances towards my daughter. Subsequently, we had filed a written complaint (signed by my daughter and few other Girls) with the authorities of Pathfinder in this regard. However, notwithstanding our complaints, Mr. Neeraj Goel went to the extent of following my daughter after the classes and showed no signs of remorse whatsoever. Consequently, my daughter was extremely hassled and was unable to concentrate on her life and studies.

Not wanting to compromise on the physical and mental safety & well-being of my ward, we discontinued her tenure in the tutorial centre. Nevertheless, the troublemaker continued his harassment by way of messages and phone calls to my daughter which we chose to ignore, assuming that it would bring an end to this nuisance.

Almost a year passed by since then and currently my daughter is pursuing her medical studies in a prestigious institution in Pune. However, right after she left for Pune earlier this month,
Recently on 19th evening I received a phone call from an unidentified number and a person expressed his wish to meet me regarding some matter which he refused to divulge over the phone. On 20th morning he called me again and state that they are waiting to meet me near my residence. Since I own and run a guest house in the city, I assumed the call to be related to my business and agreed to the meeting.

However, when I met the stranger on that day, I was taken by shock to learn that he was the same Mr. Neeraj Goel who had been harassing my daughter all this while. He was accompanied by his father, who had the audacity to propose marriage of my daughter to his son. Obviously I was taken aback and aborted the meeting expressing my disinterest in the so-called proposal. Since then I have been receiving messages from this Mr. Neeraj Goel in the most unparliamentary and hostile language such as “ grandfather in place of father, this is not fair, gentleman”,, “ motherfucker, if not grad!!! then I am going to cement ur chute”,, “kutiya tu kahan he, me pune ghum aya” . He has even stated that he has visited Pune to meet my daughter since I am not relenting to his offer.

. I am sure you can understand my plight and agony over this matter and how it is leading to a state of mental distress for me and my family with each passing day.

I decided to bring the case to your notice as a security measure so that I am ensured of all necessary action in this regard which can bring the troublemaker to task and provide my family with the required relief.

Please consider this as a serious complaint from a responsible citizen of the city who appeals to the authorities for his rightful security and safety from such untoward elements, which if not addressed immediately may lead to dire consequences at a later stage.

With Best Regards,

Mob: 91 98300 56080
Email: subhasism@hotmail.com
rajib mohan

Aug 24, 2015

racket operating in the city

Sub: Suspicious calls from the number 9775131800 which suggests that there is a racket operating in the city with a motive to dupe /cheat individuals of valuable consideration

I am an Advocate practising in the Hon'ble High Court at Calcutta.
On 22.08.2015 at 07.22 pm ,I received a call from the number 9775131800 where the individual calling claimed that he was calling from Birbhum ,West Bengal and that he got my number outside a cyber cafe there. He further stated that from my cell phone number itself ,he has understood that I am a trust worthy individual and therefore he has called me.
He stated that he is a Rajmistiri (mason) and that he has been assigned the task of demolishing an old structure ,wherefrom he has found a bronze pot full of gold coins ,having Arabic inscriptions. He stated that he has not informed the owner of the house and that he had gone to the local goldsmith who has offered him Rs 8,000.00 per coin (though the same is worth more than a lakh each) since the same is stolen property .
He claimed that he had called me to monitor the said deal, however when I told him that I am an Advocate ,he got nervous and hung up.
I understand that it is a racket which is operation in the city and is duping unaware individuals.
I also search the cell phone number on the internet ,where it was found that a number of individuals have complained of receiving threat calls from the said number.
This is for your information and taking necessary steps.
Rajib Moan Chatterjee, Advocate 24.08.2015
Kolkata-700 001
subhoghosh

Aug 10, 2015

Android Phone Lost

My name is Subho Ghosh. I live in Belur. I lost my Micromax Canvas 2.2 (Model No. A114) android mobile on 05.08.2015 near Belur Chandmari Bazar at around 8:00PM.
I called on that phone but some one has taken it. He received the phone but cut the call immediately. And then switched off the phone. I locked my number the next day and regain the same number. I lodged a complain in local Police Station.
The GD details are:-
Police station : Nischinda
GD No. : 250
Date : 06/08/2015

My phone has a 16GB Micro-SD card with very important documents.
Sir, kindly help me find my phone as early as possible. I am very much looking for kind help from your side.

My handsets IMEI no is : 911343503423560 and 911343503774061

My Mobile no. : 9339337445

email ID : thatsme.subho@gmail.com

SIR, KINDLY HELP ME.......
ajay5963

Aug 8, 2015

parking Racket at Kolkata Airport

Dear sirs,

Last night at 1.15 am came to pick my father who was coming from Delhi by jet airways, first I was given ticket for 10 minutes at the entrance, then was diverted to CAR PARK where there were 8 cars in front of my car who were buying ticket at counter and it took more then 5 minutes to get my number after then without any direction in parking lot from where to go for arrival terminal reached at the exit of parking lot where there were 15 cars in front of me where again a man was checking for tickets and it took more then 8 minutes for me to come to pick my father and after 1 minute we took off and at the exit since only one counter was working in the night there were more then 20 cars in frount of me and it took more then 30 minute to come to that counter which was managed by most vulgar speaking people in the world and they forced me to pay rs 100 as parking charges.

please see that consumers are not harassed like this

Thanking You
arkadeepa

Aug 1, 2015

LOST MOBILE PHONE . kindly help me to recover

I have lost my mobile phone. kindly help me track and recover my handset. All the concerned information are provided below for your ready reference.

Name of the user : Arkadeepa Bhattacharya

Address: Flat no- C2, plot - BA-22,AA-1B, Green acre housing co-operative society, new town, north 24 parganas, Kolkata-700156

Contact number- 9883811139 (father's contact) , 9874284722 (sister's contact)

Phone model: HTC Desire 616 dual sim D616h

Last used No. : 9674771651 ( NORMAL SIM ) , 8697894014 ( MICRO SIM )

E-mail for communication: arkadeepa93@gmail.com

P/N- 99HABJ014-00

Arkadeepa Bhattacharya
dipankarsingha

Jul 16, 2015

Abusive Language,Threats from Unknown No.

My wife has recieved unknown call from an unknown person.
An Unknown Person from the Phone No 7407134491 repeatedly called my wife ,and he use absence language and continously call my wife cell phone.
please kindly Help -
kuntekal mahendra

Jul 14, 2015

fake jobs

respected sir,
am mahendra am from andra pradesh but present am in kolkata sir.sir actuvally am one day i seen one advitagement in quicker sir.that is bsnl job.am contacting that person he told all the process in kolkata u come kolkata after offer letter u pay the money.he is giving offer letter in bsnl office delhosi after am pay money 3.2 lakhs sir.after 10-15 days traing offer letter also given but my traing is not started but now suddenly that person number switched off sir.that persin name bikas.i hope kolkata police helped.pls sir plz arrest that person now here am staying single sir.plzz arrest that peson.i dont no that person details i know only that person number and staff numbers.now all the phones switched off sir pls sir help me sir save my life sir.
that staff numbers:
1>bikas-7064616089
2>saroj-9776531779
these all that staff numbers sir.i hope u ur helped sir.am waiting ur response sir my number 8008493657 and 8621923072.pls save my life sir.
ani.sikdar

Jul 5, 2015

Respected Sir / Madam,
Ko
Sub: Request for a better life in Ratan Babu Road Streets which is getting hampered by drunkards on daily basis.

I am Anirban Sikdar, Indian citizen from Ratan Babu Road, Cossipore and the main objective of this mail is to bring into your notice, the daily hazards I am facing along with my resident neighbors. A liquor shop owner earning it's living is unintentionally making it difficult for us to survive on a daily basis. The drunken customers of that shop have made us feel scared and insecure. Ladies feel unsafe while passing by Ratan Babu Road. Glasses and Bottles are everywhere. And now a days, they even challenge Para Residents. Drunkards frequently indulge into fights with the para residents, as they lose control over their body and mind after they are drunk. Continuous fowl words and abuses that these drunkards remarks on the road are making the residents near the road lose their self-control as well. Few residents are planning to vacate their premises, to get some mental peace. After a hectic day in school or office, the kids and senior neighbors and myself, wish we could have some peace and relaxation. Ladies are conscious to face the locality outside their door, because of the drunkards who don't think twice before passing a fowl comment, or to make a body contact intentionally with them, trying to hit their private part and get amusement out of it. I understand after a hectic day of laborious work like rickshaw pulling or load shifting, they want some relaxation, but their relaxation because of this country bar is making our survival difficult on a day to day basis.

A remarkable revolution in the city has given me the courage and hope that our issue will be answered and resolved. After witnessing the development in different sections, initiative like Beti Bachao, Kanyashree Dibas for privileges to girls, Clean Kolkata- an attempt to root and boost our culture, I request you to help our small area with a fix so that life becomes as beautiful and democratic, as it was before the Liquor shop existed. We are very happy to use better and developed roads because of our honorable government, but the drunkards are hindering our regular life. Ratan Babu Road is known for Udyan Bati where our beloved RamKrishna Paramhansa has taken his last breath, but gradually it is being known for these drunkards as an unsafe place to visit.

Me and a long list of people who have encourage me to mail you the letter, are looking forward a helping hand, to realize once again that we live in a democratic and republic country.

Yours Sincerely,
Anirban Sikdar
Contact: 9836532532 / 9874185659
Email Id: ani.sikdar@gmail.com
mridul sen

Jul 1, 2015

lost mobile phone

While arriving at sealdah station on 30/6/15 at around 7:00pm to 8:00pm by a taxi I found my cell phone missing. The phone slipped from my pocket and was left in the taxi. We did not have much time to report because our train was scheduled at 10pm on the same day.
Mobile details - Xolo
Model number- q2000l (9475761967)
Imei no - 911372200029354
Imei no - 911372200029362
The sim was registered on my father's name
Please help in tracking the lost phone
Please contact on 9434001632
Bikram Dasgupta

Jun 30, 2015

Malicious call to extort money

I, Bikramjit Dasgupta, holder of the phone no. 8481950254 today [June 30, 2015] received a call from 9038575073 at around 15:18 Hrs. As I picked up the call one lady after verifying my name told me that a complaint is lodged against me to Calcutta Highcourt advocate Mr. Sanjay Kumar which will be decided at 16:00 hrs today itself. I need to be present there alongwith Rs. 40000 to save myself.

I asked her who lodged the complaint and what is the nature and details of the complaint. She told me only Sanjay Kumar knows that and to know that and avoid serious consequences I must meet the said advocate by 16:00 hrs. with Rs. 40000.

I asked her how a complaint can be lodged to an advocate instead of the learned court/police. How does an advocate qualify to hear a complaint? She insisted that it can happen and this is the rule.

Her accent suggested that she is not a native bengali speaking but of a Hindi speaking origin.

I strongly feel that this is nothing but a small extortion racket trying to squeeze money from people.

Please find this information if it comes to any help for you to stop this sort of crimes.

Best Regards
Bikramjit Dasgupta
prakashc1

Jun 17, 2015

Loss of voter identity card

My voter identity card no XOY1261197 was misplaced/lost from my shirt pocket.
soumyaproudy

Jun 16, 2015

a man is annoying nd haressing me on phone and facebook

a man named soham ojha is haressing me on facebook.he is continuously calling me and messaging me on facebook.please help me out of it.i m totally frustated.his facebookid link is - https://www.facebook.com/soham.ojha?fref=ts
Mousumi DuttaSaha

May 25, 2015

Intention of Theft or Violence against my family members and my valuables by Bikash Saha, Mousumi Saha of 3/136/1 Rabindranagar, Behala, Kolkata - 60

This is to bring your kind notice that my husband's middle brother (Bikash Saha) and his wife (Mousumi Saha) is trying to throw us out of the residential property in the name of my mother-in-law (Anima Saha) and is using various tactics to achieve the same by irritating us or creating scenes and Mousumi Saha also possesses duplicate keys of my room locks which she has managed to make by abducting the keys kept at my mother in laws room to allow her access as both myself and my husband have to leave for work and my son remains with my mother-in-law during his holidays. Hence it is my earnest request to accept a general diary so that I can take legal step against these people in case of any theft or loss of valuables and any mishap that they cause to my son or mother-in-law's well being.

Mousumi Dutta Saha and Pradip Saha
3/136/1 Rabindranagar, Behala,
Kolkata - 700060.
AVINAV KUMAR

May 24, 2015

LOST MOBILE PHONE

Hello Sir,

I Avinav Kumar have lost my mobile phone while i took a local from dumdum to belgharia. There are many important data in the mobile and important contact numbers. So, Please help me to find it out. I do have all the bill details and document of the phone.
it is my humble request to you to help me.
I will be very Thankful to you.

Mobile Details,

Avinav Kumar
eesome

May 15, 2015

Loosing Mobile Phone

i'm belongs to District Birbhum, Town Suri....dont know complaining to you are right or not? but suddenly on May 13th 2015 i lost my Lenevo A6000 plus model new mobile handset along with 32 GB memory card and lots of important document. Already informed to local thana and get GD no. 1106 dated 13.05.15. It will be helpful to me if you track or find my handset as soon as possible and forgive me for my unknown mistake towards you and words...

My handsets IMEI no is : 867124023543887 and Serial no is : 867124023543879

My Mobile no. : 9434581800

email ID : eesome3@gmail.com
Ritam

May 12, 2015

Person taken money but now refused to give back .

Good day , 7of may we lodge a complain in KASBA police station regarding a person who took our money and now refused to payback , entire details has been register with application submit to KASBA PS , but till now nothing has been done , Officer incharge MR A K SINGH whom we informed the entire details , pls help us to bring the person to Kolkata , he stays in lakhikantapup , thanks please we need to hek
Lp to recovery our money .

MP Online and MP Board - Not giving my 10 marksheet
    Hi, I have applied for 10th Class duplicate mark-sheet by...
    Aadhar house - Terrace flat
    Hi sir/madam, Sub: Terrace flat which is...
    TSSPDCL - ElectroMagnetic fields radiation
    Dear sir/madam, This complaint is regarding the...
    mobile phone - mobile theft
    Respected sir, I m satish...
    NAVEEN SHARMA - ITI RESULT
    Sir, Maine Government ITI. Moradabad (U.P.) me 2013-2015...
    Reliance/Data card - Speed
    Reliance India, Tamil Nadu Consumer...
    ACT BROADBAND - Change in plan
    Act used to give monthly bills from the previous month...
    Kashish D'signer - snapdeal
    Not received the product with UNISDLAC871206 awb
    121---in.airtel.com - Unnecessary deduction of internet data
    There is unnecessary deduction of my internet data......
    HP gas agency - non delivery of ccylinder
    hp gas agency kolhaan hp gas branch jhinkpani west...