L&T INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about L&T INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS

hskudesia

Jan 18, 2017

non receipt of notice for redemtion

M/S L7 T INFRA.FINANCE COMP.LTD, CORP.OFFICE,
38,LAMI TOWERS,C-25,’G’ BLOCK,
BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX,
BANDRA EAST,MUMBAI-400051

It is to inform you that I was allotted the aforesaid so bonds of Rs.20000/- on 10-01-2012. At the time of allotment I was residing at D-2,Iffco Town ship,Paul pothan Nagar,Bareilly- with my son. My son has now been transferred to Phulpur,Allahabad and now I am residing with him on the following address:
HARI SHANKER KUDESIA, TA-6, IFFCO TOWN SHIP (PHULPUR)P.O.GHIYA NAGAR ALLAHABAD-212404.
For change of address I sent a letter by speed post to M/s SHAREPRO SERVICES INDIA (PVT)LTD 13 AB SMHITA EAREHOUSING COMPLEX,2ND FLOOR SAKINAKA EXCHANGE LANE ANDHERI KURLA ROAD, ANDHERI(e)400072 BUT THE LETTER WAS RECEIVED BACK UNDELIVERED WITH A REMARK “REFUSED”As proof of new address I enclose the self attested copy of Adhar card.Letter was sent on 24-10-2016.This letter was sent in response to your email 20-10-16, reference No. RE 59420. The scan copy of this letter was sent on your email address with copy of adhar card. Your RE 62254.
I am a senior citizen of 80 years of age and ailing from multiple deseases and in uregent need of money, but my all efforts to get payment to meet my urgent requirement has failed because of NON COOPERATION OF YOUR COMPANY. I have not yet received any notice alongwith from from your company till to-date.
May I request you to please send the form immediately so that I can submit the same for payment. IN CASE MY REQUEST IS NOT ENTERTAINED PERHAPS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UTILISE THIS AMOUNT DURING MY LIFE. I NEED THIS AMOUNT FOR THE TREATMENT EHICH I NEED URGENTLY.
YOUR RESPONSE IN THE MATTER BE COMMUNICATED PER RETURN OF E MAIL. THE DETAILS OF BONDS ARE AS UNDER:
Name of holder:HARI SHANKER KUDESIA (2)Regd.Folio No.20548649 (3)Certificate No.210279 (4)Series 2 (5) No.of debenture- Twenty 960 Distincive No.1718554-1718573 (7) Dt.of allot.-10-1-12.
Your faithfully,
HARI SHANKER KUDESIA
13-01-2017
Ditvee

Jan 18, 2017

Redemption of 2011B series bonds

Please let me know the process to redeem the Long Term Infrastructure Bonds 2011B series, i have tried to call the numbers mentioned, but no one is working,
I have bonds in physical form.

Please update me on Yogesh.gupta@dragonwavehfcl.com
gkarthek

Non receipt of buyback intimation of 2011b series folio no.21555495

Hello Sir,

I am practicing Lawyer in Madras High court.
We believe that L&T is most reputed organisation in all aspects, hence bought shares from you.
i had gone to your Registered office in chennai ,poonamalle road,Manapakkam. security gave Telephone which is unanswerable. Moreover, I have not received any BUYBACK INITIMATION from you. However i received communication from your office april 2012 ,still am residing in the same address. I have to surrender the Debentures and claim the maturity amount. My holding details are listed as under.

Name : T.G.karthikeyan
Folio Number: 21555495
Certificate No: 310964
Date of Allotment : 10.01.2012 - Due for Redemption after Lock in period on 10.1.2017
Allotment Advice No : 102565
Application No : 52626234

kindly respond at gkarthek@gmail.com
karthikeyan

Note: If we would have received any communication from you for Buyback option of time period we could approach you within specified time.
bhojraj verma

NON RECIEPT OF BOND PAYMENT

DEAR SIR
WITH REGARDS TO FOLIO NO 20076224 NIRMALA YADAV NOT RECIEPT OF BOND FINAL PAYMENT PLS MAIL TO ME WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO RECIEVE THE REDEMPTION AMOUNT , AND INTERES DETAILS FOR ALL THE YEARS WHETHER ALL THE CHEQUE ARE CLEARED BUY YOUR BANK PLS PROVIDE THE FULL DETAILS AS RECORED TO ME

NIRMALA YADAV W/O RAMESH YADAV

5 E 107 J NV COLONY BIKANER
MOBILE NO 9413860501
chhaya23

Not available the matured value of my Infrastructure Bond

I am having I am holding L&T Infra Bonds 2011 B . The Lock -in -period ( 5 years ) over on 09.01.2017.
I tried to contact on the concerned telephone nos but none of the Telephone nos mentioned are working.

Name : Chhaya Agarwal
Folio Number: 21382396
Certificate No: 293654
Date of Allotment : 10.01.2012 - Due for Redemption after Lock in period on 09.1.2017

kindly respond at chhaya.agarwal@gmail.com

Therefore, Sir, you will take the necessary action as soon as possible kindly.
velugotip@gmail.com

L&T infra Series 2011B Bonds-Non receipt of Buyback option intimation

I am having I am holding L&T Infra Bonds 2011 B . The Lock -in -period ( 5 years ) over on 10.01.2017.
I tried to contact on the concerned telephone nos but none of the Tephone nos mentioned are working.
Moreover, I have not received any Buyback intimation from you. I have to surrender the Debentures and claim the maturity amount. My holding details are listed as under.

Name : V Padmanabha Reddy

mapoojari

Jan 13, 2017

L & T Infra Bond 2011B - Claiming after lock in period

Claiming the maturity amount

I am holding L&T Infra Bonds 2011 B - Tranche 1. The Lock -in -period ( 5 years ) over on 10.01.2017. I tried to contact on the concerned telephone nos mentioed in the Certificate but none of the Tephone nos mentioned are working.

Name : Manjunath A. Pujari
DP ID - IN-303116
CL ID: 10525719
Tranche 1
Allotment Advice No : 376921
Application No : 11912971

None of the local L & T office/CAMs are able to help me.

Kindly revert as I have to surrender the Bonds and WANTED TO CLAIM THE MATURITY AMOUNT..

MANJUNATH A. PUJARI
Mob: 09972597373
Email : mapoojari@gmail.com
v.seenaiah

Jan 12, 2017

claiming the maturity amount

Non Receipt Of Buyback intimation

I am holding L&T Infra Debentures/Bonds. Day before Yesterday was the last day of Lock -in -period ( 5 years ) i.e 10.01.2017. I tried to contact on the concerned telephone nos mentioed in the Certificate but none of the Tephone nos mentioned are working. I also tried to contact M/s. Sharepro Services but not able to locate them on the address specified in the Certificate.

Moreover, I have not received any Buyback intimation from you. I have to surrender the Debentures and claim the maturity amount. My Details are listed as under.

Name : VARKALA SEENAIAH
DP ID/CL ID/ Folio No :21752762
Series : 2
Date of Allotment : 10.01.2012
Allotment Advice No : 168137
Application No : 33953679

Kindly revert as I have to surrender the Debenture/Bonds and WANTED TO CLAIM THE MATURITY AMOUNT..

VARKALA SEENAIAH
Mob: 08978901018
Email : vseenaiah77@gmail.com
Farooque Qureshi

Jan 10, 2017

Non Receipt Of Buyback intimation

I am holding L&T Infra Debentures/Bonds. Yesterday was the last day of Lock -in -period i.e 09.01.2017. I tried to contact on the concerned telephone nos mentioed in the Certificate but non of the Tephone nos mentioned are working. I also tried to contact M/s. Sharepro Services but not able to locate them on the address specified in the Certificate.

Moreover, I have not received any Buyback intimation from you. I have to surrender the Debentures and go for Buyback. My Details are listed as under.

Name : Farooque Ahmed Qureshi
Folio No : 20619881
Series : 2
Date of Allotment : 10.01.2012
Allotment Advice No : 067856
Application No : 41847303

Kindly revert as I have to surrender the Debenture/Bonds and opt for Buyback with immidiate effect.

Farooque Qureshi
Mob: 9867026944
Email : farooque.engineer@gmail.com
Mehtani vk

Jan 9, 2017

non receipt of buyback intimation of 2011b series folio no.z0424478

The date of allotment dtd. 10/1/2012, in respect certificate no.142447 of l&t inftabonds 2011b series,but regret neither reciveived buy back option nor interest warrant.
Pl do the needful & confirm action
Vinod Kumar Mehtani
Folio no.z0424478
surya_sharma

Jan 6, 2017

Non receipt of Buyback offer letter & Value( certificate No.- 624577)

Non Receipt of Buyback offer letter & Not available the matured value
My Infrastructure bond Cerfificate No. 624577
This is inform to you that I had purched a infrastructure bond 2012. A series dated 24-03-2012. This bond also matured on 23-03-2017(lock in period) Till now I am unable to get the maturity value in my hand. So you must take needful action by which I am able to get my rupees as soon as possible kindly.
All of my Certicate Particulars are given below:-
1) Name of the holder: Surya Kant Sharma
2) Certicate Category: Debenture Certificate long term Infrastructure Boands 2011 A series.
3) Company: L&T Infrastructure Finance com. ltd.
4) Certificate No.: 624577
5) Registered Folio No. :23645513
6) Series: 2
7) No. of debentures: Twenty only
8) Distinctive No.: 8924747-8924766
9) Date of Allotment: 24/03/2012
10) Date of maturity: This debentures can not be sold/transferred till 23-03-2017(Lock in period)
Therefore Sir, You wil take the necessary action as soon as possible kindly.
Surya Kant Sharma
394-B R.K. Puram, kota(Rajasthan)
PIN: 324010
Mobile No.: 09413129111
Mail: suryasharma1961@gmail.com
surya_sharma

Jan 6, 2017

Non receipt of Buyback offer letter & Value( certificate No.- 503629)

Non Receipt of Buyback offer letter & Not available the matured value

My Infrastructure bond Cerfificate No. 503629
This is inform to you that I had purched a infrastructure bond 2011. A series dated 23-03-2011. This bond also matured on 22-03-2016(lock in period) Till now I am unable to get the maturity value in my hand. So you must take needful action by which I am able to get my rupees as soon as possible kindly.
All of my Certicate Particulars are given below:-
1) Name of the holder: Surya Kant Sharma
3) Company: L&T Infrastructure Finance com. ltd.
4) Certificate No.: 503629
5) Registered Folio No. : 10036291
6) Series: 1
7) No. of debentures: Twenty only
8) Distinctive No.: 71107-71126
9) Date of Allotment: 23/03/2011
10) Date of maturity: This debentures can not be sold/transferred till 22-03-2016(Lock in period)
Therefore Sir, You wil take the necessary action as soon as possible kindly.
Surya Kant Sharma
394-B R.K. Puram, kota (Rajasthan)
PIN: 324010
Mobile No.: 09413129111
Mail: suryasharma1961@gmail.com
RAJANIBINOD

Jan 5, 2017

Buy Back offer not received/Dividend not credited to Bank Account

I am an investor in "Long Term Infrastructure Bonds 2011B Series" which I had purchased on 10th Day of January, 2012.

The details of the bonds purchased by me is as below:

FOLIO NO: 20197943
CERTIFICATE NO: 119794

I haven't received the Buy Back offer for my bonds yet. Please provide the buy back offer and help credit the sale amount to my below bank account, which was also provided in the application form, while applying for these bonds. Also, please credit the dividend for this year to the below account.

BANK NAME : STATE BANK OF INDIA
ACCOUNT NO : 30041202359
IFSC CODE : SBIN0009010

My correspondence address has changed to the below address. Please update the below address
as my correspondence address.

#44,1st Floor

Jan 4, 2017

NON- RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT OF L&T BONDS

The director, L& T Infrastructure Finance Company Limited
Chennai-600089
Sub: Payment of my Infrastructure Bond of Rs20,000/- on 23-03-2011(date of allotment)
Ref: Regd. Folio No-10460697, Certificate No- 613131
On dt-23-03-2011, I have purchased a bond of Rs20, 000/- as mentioned above. In spite of the locking period of dt-22-03-2016, which is already nine months passed, but no information received till date as a costumer for extension or withdrawal of the amount. Now I want to withdraw the total amount & accordingly my PAN Card (No-AHCPP8545J), Aadhaar Card (No-880289428938) Bank A/c No: 18890100000410 IFSC: UCBA0001889 UCO Bank Deepsikha branch and enclosed along with the original copy of bond certificate.
• PAN CARD NO: AHCPP8545J
• AADHAAR CARD NO: 880289428938
• BANK DETAILS:
A/C NO: 18890100000410; HOLDER NAME: SHISHIR CHANDRA PRADHAN;
BANK NAME: UCO BANK BRANCH: DEEPSIKHA IFSC CODE: UCBA0001889
It is therefore requested your good offices kindly take necessary steps to make the final payment of the certificate.
An early action is eagerly awaited.
Yours Faithfully
(Shishir Chandra Pradhan)
Mobile No-9437497122 Qr No-B-285(PTS) NTPC/Kaniha,
PO-Deepshikha Dist-Angul Odisha, Pin-759147
mdgole

Jan 1, 2017

L 7 T INFRA BONDS 2011B SERIES

MY CLIENT HAS NOT RECEIVED BUY BACK OFFER OF THE SUBJECT BONDS WHICH ARE DUE ON JAN.2017.
KINDLY PROVIDE ME THE SAME.
amresh9088

Dec 30, 2016

Regarding buy back of L&T infra bond 2011B series

non receipt of buy back letter
Please note that I have L & T infrastructure debentures of 20 nos. with following details. I want to buy back the debentures. Please advise me how to proceed further as i have not received any of buyback letter from the company.

The details of debentures are as:

MY EMAIL ID IS- sum_789@yahoo.co.in
Yogeshwar Ray

Dec 28, 2016

NON PAYMENT OF YOUR BONDS

I have sent 2011 bonds in 2015 of 20 bonds and recently sent at your old Mumbai address on 13-12-2016 by registered India Post which folio No.is 23786851 & ISIN: INE691I07307. But not got redemption value. Please my case and payment the same. I have enclosed crossed cheque of ICICI bank bearing A/C No. 043301500757 IFS code ICIC04330. My Email ID is rayyogeshwar@gmail.com Please inform& payment.

Yogeshwar Ray
Icici account no. 043301500757
rkpatel74

Dec 25, 2016

Change of address -reg.

I have purchased L&T infra structure bond of Rs 20000 in 2012. Being central govt employee I have been transfered . I want to update my address contact no and bank account on. E mail address given in bond does exist . I have tried to mail on this address but failed. Kindly provide new address as soon as possible. Rakesh Kumar Patel Shrikrishnapuram Gaddour P.O. Malak Harhar Phaphamau Allahabad (UP)-211013. Email- rkpatelnvs@gmail.com Mobile no. 9450421072
alok sangeeta kumar agarwal

L&Tinfrastructure bonds

I have purchased l&t infrastructure bonds in 2012 0f Rs 20000 I am a central government employee due to my transfer I want to update my address and contact no.and bank account detailes but not able to do so because your contact nos are not working so please provide me your latest address and contact nos

my Email id - alokagarwal70@gmail.com
shah_paresh1968@yahoo.co.in

Dec 22, 2016

non recipet of buyback offer letter

pl note i have alloted 20 bonds under reg folio no--20365862 harsha prgneesh desai. pl look in to matter & ASAP
pawan.ishaan@gmail.com

no contact number

i have purchased lnt infrastructure bond 5 years back on 10th Jan 2012 which is going to be matured on 9th 2017.I am not able to contact any phone number which is present on my bond paper or internet.

Details-

allotment num-097921
application no-34471522
folio no-20292890

please update me on pawan.ishaan@gmail.com

pawan
shah_paresh1968@yahoo.co.in

NON RECIPET OF BUYBACK OFFER

I HAVE ALLOTED 20 BOND UNDER FOLIO NO-20365862 HARSHA PRAGNESH DESAI . I HAVE NOT RECIVE REDEMPTION OFFER TILL DATE LOOK IN TO MATTER & REPLY ASAP
subhashgrover

Dec 18, 2016

No response from L&T ,NOT RECEIVED BUY BACK offer

I purchased L&T infra bond on 23.03.2011 for an amount of Rs.. 20000/- ( Rs. Twenty thousand only ) and since I do not get any certificate and hence the procedure for getting the same may be intimated pl. The details of the bond is furnished below:

Name of the Rita Grover
No. of Bonds: Twenty only
Date of allotment: 23.03.2011
ISIN NO.INE691107232
Certificate No. 693890
Series 2011-A
I sent the form for Redemption in 2016 on 8 th April with a request to change the address too. I got a reply through e-mail that it is late but there was no response to my change of address . Now if I sent a mail on that address it is returned stating that "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently".
Kindly reply on my e mail sgrover09@gmail.com

Care----- paytm complete - CUSTOMERS CARE. NUMBER .9534213046..
    .9534213046... Jan 18. 2017 CUSTOMERS CARE. NUMBER...
    MI Power Bank - Not working
    Mi power bank not working plz change it order no R...
    Vidyatree Modern world college - School Open while dm's order is to close it
    A school Vidyatree modern world college in sector-e,...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Рауtm Сustomer Сare
    - 910 2670 170 Any problem, Call this...
    Buddy - sbi buddy
    Sbi buddy wallet any complain Customer care service...
    uday m - no recharge horai
    Mobiles recharge nai horai hai sir
    online sbi - dyiyid
    CASTAMBER CARE SUPPORT Рауtm Сustomer...
    ESIC - Complaint Regarding Malhandling and Mismanagement of...
    To, The Medical Superintendant, ESIC Model...
    HDFC Life Insurance Policy - djhfhk
    CASTAMBER CARE SUPPORT Рауtm Сustomer...
    GUJARAT POLICE/ TRAFFICE POLICE - Lapta my brother
    Dear sir 7/1/2017 Saturday My brother lapta h...