L&T

Consumer complaints and reviews about L&T

sonecha and amlani

Release of Unhygienic and waste water from your mess into our office

Larsen & Toubro

Kidn Attn:- Navalkumar Yadav & Mr. Plus
Subject:- Complaint for non usage of Premises at 3rd Floor, Siddhnath Complex, Jamnagar.

This has reference to the captioned subject, we hereby state that kindly not to use the premises for the purpose of mess, which is being running at 3rd floor for your workers/staff.

We have requested many times orally, telephonically for dirty water pouring in our office premises. Our furniture, computer systems, telephone, fax machines have been damaged due to the said dirty water.

In View of the above, we are complaining and respectfully submitting for non usage of 3rd floor premises which is exactly upstairs to our office premises until and unless our furniture, computer systems, telephone, Fax Machines are being replaced at your cost.

Kindly take the above on your record. We hope we do not have to go at court’s door step for the same.

Thanking You,

(G. M. Sonecha)
Partner
msaifullahsh491@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2015

Fake l&t intetview call letter

I have received fake l&t interview call letter demanding to deposite refoundable ammount of Rs.8900 through the bank of India or Punjab national bank.
Gayathrilol

Jan 16, 2015

Fake Interview Call Letter from L&T Ltd

I have received the same mail regarding interview letter at L&T Limited on 10-02-15 in UP.Have to deposit refundable security amount by cash Rs 8400/- 15-01-15 to The (Bank of India.The job profile and salary offered by Company will be mention in your call letter. Your call letter and Air ticket will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of security deposited in to the Bank.This is a refundable amount.

Detailed letter was attached with the mail mentioning :
L&T Ltd Email Id – ( Recruiting@larsentoubro.co )
recruiting manager Dr. Anubhav Srivastava.

You can Contact in official working hours Monday to saturday–9 am to 2 pm. After the working hours your ca ll not be accepted.
Yours faithfully Larsen & Toubro Ltd (Recruiting Manager)

Dr. Anubhav Srivastava : - +91-9-761-487-437

Jan 2, 2015

L&T Infotech Ask to pay the Money.

Please don't believe the Brand Name L&T This is a Criminal Company, If we want to Resign our Job they will Ask to Pay the Money. Company is Criminal and Psycho Company.

Jan 2, 2015

L&T Infotech is a Criminal Company.

All L&T Infotech Projects are very very worst, the L&T Infotech big client Freescale is moved to HCL. there is no growth to employee. If we want to learn Politics then L&T Infotech is a good company. Management is Just enjoying the company cost and other benefits and saving illegal money. The Main Person is VK Magapu. He is a Psycho Person and He is a Criminal Guy.

L&T Infotech is a Fucking Company

F**k u lnt infotech i joined here as a fresher and i wanted to be part of programming.but they gave me IMS ie tech support this can be done even by a commerce or arts students.no IMS for girls bcoz they cant work in 24x7.Are u serious is this reason u want to give wat abt productivity.AS a Fresher i have faced many problems initially and still facing.pls gyz if get wat u want as a domain then work else regret or leave ur job ie best option.And if u r programmer and u get IMS kindly leave job u ll never be satisfy wid ur job.Can code,Can't support.

L&T is a Very Very Worst Company

l&t is worst company , they have 2% projects compare to any company..around 70% employees are on bench they will not get any chance because they don't have projects in l&t ..fresher and experience guys don't spoil your career waiting for projects in l&t ultimately they will fire after max 3 months

L&T Infotech is a Psycho Company

I would believe the situation is visible from the outside as i have appeared for lnt interview 3 times and everytime,i clear the interview each level the next level i perform well even the interviewer saying that i dont have the skills.

The biigest thing i can see is lnt people have some problem with tcs people coming for interview bcoz i and many of my tcs friends get rejected with some lame reasons or after getting the offer letter get rejected.

Even before the interview i have told earlier to the HR person Asif still he does nothing about it.This is the last time i applied.I would never look for any opportunity in lnt.i have complained him to ask the panel how they come to conclusion and i have got offers from better mncs tahn lnt and interview have been quite in depth and exhaustive.

I talked to Asif he always gives me answer he will check and get back to me.Till this day on the earth i never witnessed any call back from him.

The guy is also making up stuff saying that i am anot technically good as per the feedback.

The problem with the panel is i see they are always cold and they get inferiroty complex when a candidate has answered al his questions.

He was giving me wrong conepts saying is was wrong.Sellf obsesed people......
There should be some process to let people know what is wrong or other panel; should be arranged.

If one has to be around than whats the use of hiring unknow talented candidates rather hire the big ego guy's colleagues.

How to end your Career?

This is one company that will gladly help you kill your career ambitions. If you have no Godfather in this company, do not join, because you will never grow, both in terms of experience & salary. Only the bosses' chamcha's get the best opportunities, best salary, best benefits, etc.

As stated by one of the many sadistic Project Managers; "Career & Interests do not go Hand in Hand here".

The HR dept is a bunch of filthy liars. They themselves are not aware of the rules & regulations. Neither do they have any powers. They are just 'Dummies' who eat, walk & talk.

Don't be fooled by the brand name L&T, as L&T Infotech is the Black Hole for Career Aspirations. Join this company only if you aren't able to attempt suicide by yourself. They guarantee that they will kill you & your aspirations, one way or the other and that's for sure!!!
gaurang patel

Aug 1, 2014

FAKE EMAIL

i got fack mail from L&T PAY9920 RS
arunj

Jul 16, 2014

L & T Infotech

I got the call letter and this email is still unread on my mail box. By looking into the subject of the email, I realised that this is a fake email. Every one is now aware of these fake emails and the founder of these fake emails should think some thing different. Stupid fellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
info@vasantslabel.com

Jun 22, 2014

L & T Garden at maheshwari udyan watchmen misbehaving with people

We went to maheshwari garden at around 9:30 am & we know that the timing of garden are upto 10:00 am but one person started shouting at children at around 9:50 am to go out & also started abusing people when told there are more 10 minutes to close the garden but this person was not wearing uniform &people didnt knew that he was a watchmen & he pushed people to go out as if he is the owner of the garden not a watchmen & when told why is he not wearing uniform or do you have a valid company I.d. he told ask the company & complain them we we do not have any uniform or Id.He behaved as he was some dada in the area . His name was some pandurang. Pls note such persons are creating nusaince in the area & it. If seem L&T is employing such persons their reputation is at stake
Abhijeet Sagar

Apr 26, 2014

complain of l&t sprint machine

My machine us showing E22 No Relay Card
Snehal Gonewar

Apr 20, 2014

Hie..

Even i have received such letter. My code is L&T-008 and have asked to deposit an amount of 8800 Rs. I have talked already talk to L&T Customer care,they confirm this is fake and please ignore this type of spam.

Strict action should be taken against these kind of mail, cheating innocent job seekers and should also brought into the consideration to the Company that a fake team is misguiding innocent people.
kamaljeet9005

Apr 19, 2014

verry poor service

sir i have purchase new machine L&T pc 210. S.N.-N700052,
machine hydrolice pump very loudely noise ,swing problem,padel not propely work ,
last 3months machine not proper work to till date
your eng. are come and check machine .but he not found the problem.
your service very poor and bad .and i think your eng. not treand bescause last 15 day come on site 5 eng . but not found machine problem .i am not satisfied your company service
so time loss and money loss . i am very suffer .
So i request plz solve my machine problem .

i hope you are shourtout earlist my machine problem

kamaljeet singh shekhawat
mob 9784319005

thanks
chinu3098

Apr 15, 2014

L & T Fake call letter

I have received the same mail regarding interview letter at L&T Limited.
details......
We are glad to inform you that your resume has been selected for an Interview in our company by our Direct
recruitment cell. We have short listed “38” fresh candidates for “32” vacancies in different departments in “Civil Engineering,
Electrical, Electronics” As well as company offered you to join as an Junior Engineer, Engineer, & Manager post in respective
at different locations Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Orissa in India.
As your resume is found satisfactory, we are inviting you for an interview at our company HR office. Place and time of venue
are as per follows :
Date of Venue : 14/05/2014
Place of Venue : 9th Floor, Ambadeep Building, Kasturba
Gandhi Marg New Delhi 110001.
Reporting Time : 10:30 A.M.
You will have to come with the following documents for attending the Interview :

* Hard copy of Invitation Mail.
* Mark sheets & Certificates of 10th & 12th, Mark sheets & Degree certificates of Graduation & Post Graduation.
* Diploma holders could come along with their Diploma and other qualification Certificates.
* Candidates those who are pursuing their degree or diploma could come for the Interview. They could submit their
degree/diploma after completing their courses. ( If selected. ).
* Passport ( For those candidates who are willing to go abroad. ).
Candidates reporting late will not be allowed.
Salary offered for these posts varies between Rs 28,566/- to Rs.96,856/- INR ( H.R.A, + D.A. & other company benefits ).
Air / Train tickets according to the location of the candidates & accommodation will be provided by the company.
One Extra person is allowed with Female candidates. Tickets for accompanying person will also be provided by the company.
Candidates will have to pay a refundable security amount of Rs 12,450/- by Cash in favor of Mr. Lomas Kumar Sahu C/o
Larsen & Toubro Limited through any home city branch of State Bank of India (SBI).Last Date or depositing the amount is
16/04/2014.
Candidates will have to mail us the scan copy of cash in favor of Mr. Lomas Kumar Sahu C/o
16/04/2014.
Candidates will have to mail us the scan copy of cash counterfoil provided by the bank with the above mentioned details through: hr_larsentoubro@interviewletter.info with their name, mobile No & name of the person
traveling along with (for female candidates) & nearby airport.
Refundable security amount is just the security amount to ensure that if the company is providing you the tickets, candidate
should be present at the time of interview

Rakesh Kumar.
Asstt. HR.
09643031948, 09643031964
srishti1990

Jan 19, 2014

L & T Fake cal letter

I have recieved the fake L & T almost 6 times.Every time i mark it as spam.I wonder why no action has still been taken against such fraudulent letters demanding for money for an interview.
patelL&T-012

Sep 16, 2013

SAME COMPLAIN

BUT ITS NOW 2013 year soo deposite fund increses..........now its 9650...........
swapnil.mondkar

Jan 18, 2013

car got damage because of L&T bus

My self Swapnil.Mondkar, today morning around 8AM, i was at Powai road going to drop my child to school, My car was standing due to heavy traffice where L&T bus has dash my car, my car mirror got damage & got a dent on car.

L&T bus no:-MH-03-2619
Bus driver name:- A.K.Singh.

Requesting you to pls. log my complaint against driver A.K.Singh & provide me complaint no so i can log a complaint in Powai police station.

Will share you the FIR no very soon.
Siya2107

Sep 10, 2012

Fraud Interview Call Letter

I have received the same mail regarding interview letter at L&T Limited on 05-10-12 in Pune.
Detailed letter was attached with the mail mentioning
''Candidate have to deposit refundable security amount by cash Rs 8500/- 10-09-12 to The (Bank of India)
The security amount paid by the candidate. This is a refundable amount. And this is compulsory because this is company process''

Account number was not mentioned in the letter, Mr Fraud asking to call the person directly for the account details so that they will get the confirmation that you are going to appear in the interview. When I called this person and asked that 'why do I need to deposit the money when you are conducting the interview in Pune and I am in Pune it self'. He replied that this is a company procedure..He told me to forward CV on call@larsentoubroltd.com (This id was also mentioned in the letter.)
I got this mail from sanjay@ininterview.com
His name Dr Sanjay Mehta
His number +918449866579

dhanashree patil

Sep 7, 2012

fraud mail

i recently received such mail and the person was demanding Rs.8500 before interview. plz do tk sme action against such ppl and bring it to the notice of the company.
dhanashree patil

Sep 7, 2012

fraud mail

please take over some action against the fraud mail candidates are receiving. This may mislaead and cause haevy loss to the candidates applying for the job.
Monikeverma

Jul 3, 2012

L & T fake call letter

Even i have received the same call letter . Guys please ignore this and if possible try to find the culprit.
Appasabpatil3 Send email

Jun 20, 2012

Fraud Interview Call Letter

I have also recieved a fake call letter for L&T as like given above and they have asked me 8900/only...

Airtel India - My airtel Number was get only 200 mb for recharge of 1gb
    Dear sir, I am Praveen Kalyan Indrakanti having Airtel...
    JIPMER - lost of id and password
    Respected sir/mam I am...
    petrol pump - fruad petrol metre
    near safliguda mini tank bund by name prabhu petrol bunk...
    mts - Online Mobile (prepaid) Recharge-failure
    I had recharged my MTS prepaid mobile connection...
    Airtel Prepaid Service - Poor network facility at Mazgaon, Tezpur, Dist: Sonitpur,...
    My Airtel No. 8011110665. My home place is Mazgaon(near...
    HOME JOBS 21 COMPANY - home jobs 21 company is a fake co9mpany. don't join...
    Home jobs 21 company and that sub companys also fake...
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card not Approved twice
    My name is V.Radhika. I have been placed a request for...
    colors tv channel - Female Lingerie Ad
    I have notice that colors has started broadcasting Female...
    Sony Bravia LED TV - sony LED TV Display faulty
    I have purchase SONY LCD KDL 40EX520IN5 LED from UNIQUE...