L&T

Consumer complaints and reviews about L&T

gaurang patel

Aug 1, 2014

FAKE EMAIL

i got fack mail from L&T PAY9920 RS
arunj

Jul 16, 2014

L & T Infotech

I got the call letter and this email is still unread on my mail box. By looking into the subject of the email, I realised that this is a fake email. Every one is now aware of these fake emails and the founder of these fake emails should think some thing different. Stupid fellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
info@vasantslabel.com

Jun 22, 2014

L & T Garden at maheshwari udyan watchmen misbehaving with people

We went to maheshwari garden at around 9:30 am & we know that the timing of garden are upto 10:00 am but one person started shouting at children at around 9:50 am to go out & also started abusing people when told there are more 10 minutes to close the garden but this person was not wearing uniform &people didnt knew that he was a watchmen & he pushed people to go out as if he is the owner of the garden not a watchmen & when told why is he not wearing uniform or do you have a valid company I.d. he told ask the company & complain them we we do not have any uniform or Id.He behaved as he was some dada in the area . His name was some pandurang. Pls note such persons are creating nusaince in the area & it. If seem L&T is employing such persons their reputation is at stake
Abhijeet Sagar

Apr 26, 2014

complain of l&t sprint machine

My machine us showing E22 No Relay Card
Snehal Gonewar

Apr 20, 2014

Hie..

Even i have received such letter. My code is L&T-008 and have asked to deposit an amount of 8800 Rs. I have talked already talk to L&T Customer care,they confirm this is fake and please ignore this type of spam.

Strict action should be taken against these kind of mail, cheating innocent job seekers and should also brought into the consideration to the Company that a fake team is misguiding innocent people.
kamaljeet9005

Apr 19, 2014

verry poor service

sir i have purchase new machine L&T pc 210. S.N.-N700052,
machine hydrolice pump very loudely noise ,swing problem,padel not propely work ,
last 3months machine not proper work to till date
your eng. are come and check machine .but he not found the problem.
your service very poor and bad .and i think your eng. not treand bescause last 15 day come on site 5 eng . but not found machine problem .i am not satisfied your company service
so time loss and money loss . i am very suffer .
So i request plz solve my machine problem .

i hope you are shourtout earlist my machine problem

kamaljeet singh shekhawat
mob 9784319005

thanks
chinu3098

Apr 15, 2014

L & T Fake call letter

I have received the same mail regarding interview letter at L&T Limited.
details......
We are glad to inform you that your resume has been selected for an Interview in our company by our Direct
recruitment cell. We have short listed “38” fresh candidates for “32” vacancies in different departments in “Civil Engineering,
Electrical, Electronics” As well as company offered you to join as an Junior Engineer, Engineer, & Manager post in respective
at different locations Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Orissa in India.
As your resume is found satisfactory, we are inviting you for an interview at our company HR office. Place and time of venue
are as per follows :
Date of Venue : 14/05/2014
Place of Venue : 9th Floor, Ambadeep Building, Kasturba
Gandhi Marg New Delhi 110001.
Reporting Time : 10:30 A.M.
You will have to come with the following documents for attending the Interview :

* Hard copy of Invitation Mail.
* Mark sheets & Certificates of 10th & 12th, Mark sheets & Degree certificates of Graduation & Post Graduation.
* Diploma holders could come along with their Diploma and other qualification Certificates.
* Candidates those who are pursuing their degree or diploma could come for the Interview. They could submit their
degree/diploma after completing their courses. ( If selected. ).
* Passport ( For those candidates who are willing to go abroad. ).
Candidates reporting late will not be allowed.
Salary offered for these posts varies between Rs 28,566/- to Rs.96,856/- INR ( H.R.A, + D.A. & other company benefits ).
Air / Train tickets according to the location of the candidates & accommodation will be provided by the company.
One Extra person is allowed with Female candidates. Tickets for accompanying person will also be provided by the company.
Candidates will have to pay a refundable security amount of Rs 12,450/- by Cash in favor of Mr. Lomas Kumar Sahu C/o
Larsen & Toubro Limited through any home city branch of State Bank of India (SBI).Last Date or depositing the amount is
16/04/2014.
Candidates will have to mail us the scan copy of cash in favor of Mr. Lomas Kumar Sahu C/o
16/04/2014.
Candidates will have to mail us the scan copy of cash counterfoil provided by the bank with the above mentioned details through: hr_larsentoubro@interviewletter.info with their name, mobile No & name of the person
traveling along with (for female candidates) & nearby airport.
Refundable security amount is just the security amount to ensure that if the company is providing you the tickets, candidate
should be present at the time of interview

Rakesh Kumar.
Asstt. HR.
09643031948, 09643031964
srishti1990

Jan 19, 2014

L & T Fake cal letter

I have recieved the fake L & T almost 6 times.Every time i mark it as spam.I wonder why no action has still been taken against such fraudulent letters demanding for money for an interview.
patelL&T-012

Sep 16, 2013

SAME COMPLAIN

BUT ITS NOW 2013 year soo deposite fund increses..........now its 9650...........
swapnil.mondkar

Jan 18, 2013

car got damage because of L&T bus

My self Swapnil.Mondkar, today morning around 8AM, i was at Powai road going to drop my child to school, My car was standing due to heavy traffice where L&T bus has dash my car, my car mirror got damage & got a dent on car.

L&T bus no:-MH-03-2619
Bus driver name:- A.K.Singh.

Requesting you to pls. log my complaint against driver A.K.Singh & provide me complaint no so i can log a complaint in Powai police station.

Will share you the FIR no very soon.
Siya2107

Sep 10, 2012

Fraud Interview Call Letter

I have received the same mail regarding interview letter at L&T Limited on 05-10-12 in Pune.
Detailed letter was attached with the mail mentioning
''Candidate have to deposit refundable security amount by cash Rs 8500/- 10-09-12 to The (Bank of India)
The job profile and salary offered by Company will be mention in your call letter. Your call letter and Air ticket will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of security deposited in to the Bank.
The security amount paid by the candidate. This is a refundable amount. And this is compulsory because this is company process''

Account number was not mentioned in the letter, Mr Fraud asking to call the person directly for the account details so that they will get the confirmation that you are going to appear in the interview. When I called this person and asked that 'why do I need to deposit the money when you are conducting the interview in Pune and I am in Pune it self'. He replied that this is a company procedure..He told me to forward CV on call@larsentoubroltd.com (This id was also mentioned in the letter.)
I got this mail from sanjay@ininterview.com
His name Dr Sanjay Mehta
His number +918449866579

dhanashree patil

Sep 7, 2012

fraud mail

i recently received such mail and the person was demanding Rs.8500 before interview. plz do tk sme action against such ppl and bring it to the notice of the company.
dhanashree patil

Sep 7, 2012

fraud mail

please take over some action against the fraud mail candidates are receiving. This may mislaead and cause haevy loss to the candidates applying for the job.
Monikeverma

Jul 3, 2012

L & T fake call letter

Even i have received the same call letter . Guys please ignore this and if possible try to find the culprit.
Appasabpatil3 Send email

Jun 20, 2012

Fraud Interview Call Letter

I have also recieved a fake call letter for L&T as like given above and they have asked me 8900/only...

Jun 20, 2012

raja sandeep

Jun 12, 2012

about the call letter and air tickets

iam one of your candiate applied for job. but up to now i did not get call letter . i have deposited safety amount to you
Kowsii Send email

Jun 11, 2012

Fraud Interview Call Letter

I too gotta fake call letter and to deposit amount of Rs 8880.

Jun 11, 2012

Fraud Interview Call Letter

I too gotta fake call letter and to deposit amount of Rs 8880.
Pratikvesavkar Send email

May 1, 2012

Fraud Interview Call Letter

I got the same mail, and i m pretty sure that its fake to...attaching the call letter demanding for deposit of Rs.8750/- before the interview.

May 1, 2012

Jul 25, 2011

Fraud Interview Call Letter

I don't think that the Fraud person is in the JAIL or the Police even find the person.
In my view, they are IT professional person and the know how to use the Technology,
BCZ today i got the sms Through TD - HRDINFO and the offer letter on the
"turboupload.com/"
So mister Aggarwal.rishu What happened to yours FIR
PLEASE Reply me on the same

Mar 16, 2011

SELECTION

i also recived this mail, plz can any one tell whether it is fake or true, plz tell me at my mail id kakkar_vaibhav@yahoo.com

Mar 15, 2011

SELECTION

i received this maol, i dont know whether it is fake or true, anyone know abt this?????

Mar 14, 2011

SELECTION

HRD.Appointment Call to adday_raj, addcolourtourl., adde077, addeshinge, addicted18, addu037, addy0399, me, addysr, adeebrocks786, adeelkarim2010, adeetitiwari
show details 1:28 PM (10 hours ago)
Dear Candidate,

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected online for our Company direct recruitments. The Company has selected 38 candidates in IT, Administration and Production Departments, Company urgently required candidates as Executives, Assistants and Managers, You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have been selected in our Company. The Company is recruiting the candidates for new plant.

Your Appointment Process will do at our Company HR - office – on 28th March - 2011. You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progressed to final stage. You will come to Company HR office. Your offer letter with Air Ticket will be send to you by courier before date of interview. The Company can be offering you as best salary with benefits (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits) for this post. The designation and Job Location will be fixing by Company HRD at time of final process. You have to come with all photo-copies of your Qualification and Experience documents.

Regarding your interview management and coming surety to company on time, you have to deposit an initial refundable security amount in favor of Company HRD for the sum of Rs. 7,250/- (Cash). This is refundable interview security against your interview management by HRD. Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in Company. The Job profile and salary offered by Company will be mention in your call latter. Your call letter and Air ticket will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of security deposited in bank. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage.

The Company will provide you hotel facilitates and local conveyance when you come here for interview. One extra person is allowing with candidate. The selected candidate has to submit the interview security by Cash through any home city branch into the bank, given by Company authorized authority Mr. Ashok Batra. Kindly give the information by email after submitted the security amount in bank. The short-listed candidate’s personnel communication to company, will not be accepted before the given interview schedule. The last date of security deposited in bank is 14/03/2011.

For any clarifications please contact: -09015182312, 08958543057
Or write us at - appointments@dr.com.

Mr. Ashok Batra - (HRD)