LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

Mr.Soni

Jan 29, 2015

LIC wealth plus policy is worst policy

Pl note I had bought LIC wealth plus policy on march 2010 and it was completed on march 2012. The units i was offered was 6000 units on the basis of NAV of rs.10.

But I am shocked after 1 year suddenly LIC had deducted 400 units as mortality charges and thereafter it was repeatedly deducting my units and as on today the situation is my closing balance is 5354.

Pl expedite why my units are being deducted and it was no where mentioned in any terms and conditions for the said reason.

Then why it is being call Wealth plus when it is being actually called dewealth policy.As instead of increasing wealth it is continuously decreasing the wealth and fooled many Indian consumers on the name of good plan.

When inquired at your branch and the agent in the matter they don't have the reply.Pl note when it was launched at that time index was 15000 and as on today the index is 25000 then for what reasons such units are continuously deducted.

Pl reply to my complaint and Pl explain the reason in the matter.

Anil Soni
madhu mita

Jan 23, 2015

to take loan on my LIC the staff harassing us unnecessarily

I am looking to take loan on my LIC policy which is a 30 yr policy and I ve paid premium for 14yrs. They said we need to give LIC certificate and 1 cancelled cheque and theur form completely filled. Once our agent submitted it they accepted. Next day they informed that they need a photo ID as well even though the form has no mention of it. Then after 1 full day they called asking for my bank passbook xerox. Again I submitted it through my agent. All this wated a total of 4 working day. Then even though this whole loan process is an internal branch matter the branch officer said the papers has to go to Mumbai and it will take minimum 4 working days. I checked it with several other branches and LIC cyst care and they confirmed its dealt internally in branch and should take maximum 1 business day.
Before this I had another bad experience with this same kankarbagh branch when on another policy of mine they were suppose to reissue a cheque for premium as I was not at home and previously issued cheque was lapsed. Then also they had made us run pillar to post for 15 days. Dont know if the branch people dsnt want to work or dsnt know how to work.
virupaxi s guggari

Jan 22, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY/PENSION INFORMATION

LIC OF INDIA JEEVAN NIDHI PENSION POLICY NO 634245884 MATURED ON 28/11/14. BUT STILL THERE IS NO INTIMATION

ABOUT THE MATURITY AMOUNT PAYABLE OR PENSION FIXED.
rsharma2

Jan 18, 2015

LIC nmatured amount has not been deposited through NEFT

Non Depost of matured amount through NEFT
My Policy No :161276341 LIC office Sarbha Nagar, Near Bus Stand, Ludhiana, Punjab
My policy has been matured on 28 December, 2014. But till date the matured amount has not been deposited to my account through NEFT. Kindly early arrangement may be made to settle the matured amount with Bonus as I need this amount urgently.

Sunita Kumari Sharma
rsharmachd@yahoo.com
rsharma2

Jan 18, 2015

Non Depost of matured amount through NEFT

My policy has been matured on 28 December, 2014. But till date the matured amount has been deposited to my account through NEFT. Kindly early arrangement may be made to settle the matured amount with Bonus as I need this amount urgently.

Sunita Kumari Sharma
rsharmachd@yahoo.com
ksjstephenson

Jan 16, 2015

NON SETTLEMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

My Policy No :740657249
My policy has been matured on 15.01.2015. But till date the matured amount has been deposited to my account through NEFT. Early arrangement may be made to settle the matured amount with Bonus.

K.S. James Stephenson
( Email id: ksjstephenson@gmail.com
mrg_zaina.27209

Jan 16, 2015

non booking of fund

all the documents submitted regarding surrendering the policy no 133103868 on 1st dec-2014. because of carelessness of branch
the fund is not booked, on 10th dec 2014 all the documents returned back with sorry as the loss is about rs. 15000. who is responsible for my loss.

Nilesh Grover
#782/4 civil lines Moga -142001punjab
yashmahesh

Jan 14, 2015

mobile no..par msg nahi aata hai

Sir mera policy no..334035935 hai mahesh Kumar hai mere mobile no..par9953413847 par koi bhi msg nahi aata hai na hi policy due ka Aur name hi premium ka so sir apse request hai ki mera mobile no.. Please update kare taki time to time mujhe msg mil sake. Thank you sir
poonamyadav1984

Jan 8, 2015

About my policy

I do not know about my LIC policy no 196146104. I did not get any amount regarding this.
kiran k raj

Jan 1, 2015

paid last premium on 09/4/2014,even though receipt shows next due 4/15.

Respected sir,Self paid the last premium i.e. 15th on 09/04/2014 towards my annual LIC premium and as per insurance certificate date of maturity is 28/04/2015 but status of receipt still shows next due 04/15, which is not correct. it needs to be corrected by LIC. My e-mail address kiranraj2112@gmail.com. POLICY No.511662888. table and term=124/15, DOB=21/12/1967. my current address D-2,RRC Ghitorni, New Delhi-110047.
Satya Kumar Kolla

Dec 31, 2014

Non receipt of agency commision

31-12-14
The Zonal Manager
L.I.C. Of India
(Grievance Cell)
Hyderabad.

DearSir,

Ref: Agency No 668687 of Kolla Vijayalakshmi, Tenali, Guntur District
Sub: Agency commission not remitted to Corporation Bank S.B a/c No 07220010104831
Since 2-3-2008

I brought the fact to The Branch Manager, Tenali L.I.C.OF INDIA,on4-5-2013 requesting to check.Subsequently,I submitted my bank S.B.a/c.statements right from my opening date,for ready reference,requesting to arrange the amounts in to my a/c at the earliest.

I was informed that the same amounts were wrongly sent to S.B.a/c No 07220010104837 Instead of my a/c no 07220010104831.

Since then I addressed repeated request letters to The Branch Manager on the dates,4-5-13(Courier) 29.11.13,6-2-14 (personal visit)6-3-14,11-3-14,19-6-14,21-11-14(by reg’d post)

Later, I made a copy of request letters dt12-8-14 and 21-11-14 (addressed to The Branch Manager, Tenali) to The Sr.Divisional Manager, Machilipatnam, requesting to do the needful in the matter.

My husband Sri. Satya Kumar Kolla was directed by The Branch Manager to contact A.B.M Sri Syamala Rao in the matter. When I went to the office along with my husband to Tenali office,for two times, Sri Sayamala Rao was out of office on office work. Since then My husband was in touch with Sri Syamala Rao over phone for about 50 times. To my surprise my husband was questioned by Sri.Syamala Rao “why you made a complaint to Divisional Officer”. My husband answered that no complaint was made, but only a copy of the letter( addressed to your office), sent to The Divisional Manager for favor of information, requesting to expedite the matter.

Then I received the copies of the letters addressed to The Manager, Corporation Bank, Tenali and Smt. Kallam Nagavardhani ,w/o Sri Mohan Reddy, Chinaparimi, Guntur Dt. in the matter.In that letters an amount of Rs.4224.20 dt.31-3-2008 towards commission, was missed to mention. The same was brought to the notice of The Branch Manager on 21-11-14.
When ever we call Sri Syamala Rao he was asking us not to pressurize, since he is very busy with his Office work, as if it is not.

Finally my husband met Smt. Nagavardhini and her husband at their home,Chinaparimi,in the matter. They informed that Sri Syamala Rao obtained a letter from her, through Sri K.Srinivasa Reddy ( their nephew) agent L.I.C.OF INDIA, Tenali branch , in the month of Aug.14,accepting the fact and stating that she is ready to pay the balance amount,( since some of the amounts were transferred to the original account holder from her a/c)soon after she receives demand with details from L.I.C OF INDIA,Teanli. It was also sounded during the conversation, that some favor was expected by Sri Syamala Rao from me in the matter, hence the matter kept in pending.

As I am aged 67 and my husband aged 75,(had bypass surgery), left Tenali and living with our daughter Anitha at Vijayawada (already informed in our correspondence to Tenali Manager), request you to check and do the needful at the earliest and oblige.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Mobile: 9848191710
Prashant Deochake

Dec 29, 2014

3% Discount on yearly Premium

I am policy holder of the company. I am having Pension plan which I had taken probably in 1995. Till last year I was paying quarterly premium. From 2013-14 I applied for the yearly mode and that was accepted by the company & I had been informed to pay Rs.3140/- yearly premium. But when I calculated my quarterly premium amount for all quarters put together it also comes exactly Rs.3140/- means I have not been given 3% discount facility by the company.

I made a regular application to the company to look into the matter but have been replied that when computer generate the amount means its correct. It is not justifiable answer. So I request you to look into the matter and help me in this respect.

My policy no is 951291778 and mail ID is prashantdeochake@yahoo.co.in. I am from Ahmednagar-414001.

Regards.

P.G. Deochake
v.pandey

Dec 26, 2014

payment not recieved after maturety

sir, i am ranjana pandey my policy no. 536536441 have matured i have also sumbitted my bond and surrenderform before twenty days but not recieved any payment in bank. i also mentioned my bank pass book number and atteched my bank pass book foto copy. please solved my provelem as early as possible
Udaivir Singh

Dec 22, 2014

Non receipt of money

Policy No 416487646 Smt Nirmla Devi Jeevan Samridhi plan for 15 years and getting 12500 Rs after each interval of 5 years. Policy done on 28 Aug 2004 and Maturity date 28 Aug 2019. The amount due in the on 10 Year or 2nd time not received. Now I am retired and living at H 222 H Block Beta II Gr Noida UP. Policy Code Calcutta CBO-15 and Calcutta (M) -II and yearly payment Rs 5436.

Please help to bottle neck problems for not pay timely and intimate . My Mob No 09910031324.
KENNETH18

Dec 20, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF MONEY

Please cancel the policy with below mentioned details as I have increased the term of the policy and insurance amount.
Name : Kenneth Das
Plan : 825
UIN : 512N288V01
Proposal ID : 6157
Access ID: 681493236
Date : 2/12/2014
Premium Amount : Rs. 5449/-

I had bought the above policy with lessor amount and less term, so LIC officer Mr. P.K. Rathy guided me to buy new policy and then apply for cancellation.
So accordingly i have bought the policy with above mentioned details.

Name : Kenneth Das
Access ID: 990351174
Date : 5/12/2014
Premium Amount : Rs. 8652/-
Payment Gateway Reference No:16162

Kindly request you to CANCEL the Policy with Access ID 681493236 at EARLIEST POSSIBLE.

THERE IS NO REVERT INSPITE OF MANY CALLS AND REMINDER MAILS TO LIC
ukulal

Dec 4, 2014

policy transfer

Dear sir my name Umesh kulal lic policy no 540577233 at present in lic br code 63A Kochi to lic branch at64Y Transfer due to transferable job in CISF last year service it my secundrbad. So it's request to you have transfer of policy for continuing better way for a me.thankful to you Umesh kulal ph no 7382060366.
prakashrapelliwar

Nov 26, 2014

lic closing

Hesitating all staff to close my lic
Manjit Singh Beant kaur

Nov 20, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT ON MATURITY

Policy no:- 513085699,
Our above mentioned policy has matured. When contacted the Branch -2 office Patna, came to know that the file is lying with Mr. Vijay Kumar. He had assured some six months ago that we shall receive the payment. Whenever tried to contact him in the office, he was never found on his table. We are running from pillar to post for getting the payment but of no avail.
Please help me.
Yours
Beant Kaur
kannan s

Nov 18, 2014

maturity amount claim

Maturity Policy No.740810873, (sss scheme) matured on 1.6.2014. I have sent all the documents on 20.10.2014 in respect of
above Policy, to Coimbatore office. So far I have not received the amount. ECS mandate form also attached thereto;. Kindly arrange to make the payment early. S.Kannan,New India Assurance Co Ltd., 77/78 South Car Street, Sivakasi. 9488054625.
pawan kumar tanwar

Nov 18, 2014

cancellation of LIC India policy

Myself Pawan Kumar has taken a LIC India money back policy from an agent Mr. Mukesh Vaswani on date 3rd May 2014 as per my record of bank statement. Seeing the condition unfavorable I decided to cancel my policy which I inform him telephonic ally as well as by written cancellation request letter. He assured me that within 2-3 months he will cancel the policy and will refund the amount directly to the bank account by NEFT. Several times I remind him and every time he assured me that the work is in progress and it will be done as soon as possible. Today I came to know that the fellow is having my bond with him and now telling some bull and cat stories that now the policy will not be cancelled.
Requesting you to look into the matter and make my policy to be cancelled and refund my amount as well as appropriate action against the agent Mr. Mukesh Vaswani.

Details of policy address :- Jaipur Unit 2 Tripolia Bazar , Jaipur with Branch code 325.

Thanks with Regards,

Oct 31, 2014

surrender of my policy

LIC SURRENDER
Dear sir/madam

I have Submitted my LIC Bond for surrender in the month of Aug'2014. And also visited several times to branch office, but still i didn't get any feedback from LIC.
.My Policy No:594352722, MAHESWATA SAHOO (LA), BIPIN BIHARI SAHOO (LP) MIG-II-B-213, CO-OPERATIVE COLONY, KALINGA VIHAR, CHHEND, CELL-8895533565

plz do the need full

Bipin Bihari Sahoo
Rourkela
Panposh Branch
jitenderfatehpur

Oct 29, 2014

LIC Bond not received

In reference to my LIC Policy No.122928800 dt.10/09/2005,I have not yet received my policy bond. In this regard I have told to the Agent many time but i have no result about it.
You are requested to suggest me regarding this matter.

thanks

Email-mukulsrsharma@gmail.com
s.p singh

Oct 28, 2014

agent not depositing policy

A agent name udayraj singh hailing from Akodiya,unchahar raibareli .I had got a policy done through Mr.Udayraj singh.I gave the total amount of policy 48000 a few months ago with this faith that he will deposit my policy. But when I asked regarding this he said I will deposit in next month but he didn't deposit next month as well when I talk him relayed this he always pretend that next month must deposit but next month again like earlier time did not deposit. He always pretend saying something .neither deposits my money nor gives back my money.he is fooling us.please do something against this fraudster and help me deposit my premium
Police no.275163259 policy name-Jeevan saral under faizabad Division
Branch code-21U my name-SATPAL SINGH MNO. 9640533372
My mail id-thakursatpal07@gmail.com
Ronak Bhagat

Oct 21, 2014

Got fraudulent calls of bonus declaration

Last week I have received call (number - 9013345554) from Mr. Amit Chaudhri, who said that he is from LIC, Delhi.

He asked about LIC policy number for verification & told that will only be eligible for declared bonus if give them detail that day itself. To reconfirm, my collegue had called him the same number, where found some Mr. Ashok kumar. He noted that they are on gurgaon office, and given desk number (25647374) - which no one was picking-up.

It seems this is fraudulent cell and some action need to be taken-up to save indian consumers.
subba reddy korsapati

Oct 10, 2014

NON SETTLEMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

Sir, I have submitted claim for settlement of my LIC Policy bearing No:642559574 as per the advise of LIC of India Divisional office VIKARABAD, in Rangareddy District of Telangana, It is now 4 months and there is no response from them, I sent several reminders. and there is no response from them. I request your kind selves to arrange for immediate settlemetn of my claim
-K SUBBA REDDY

TO
THE MANAGER From: KORSAPATI SUBBA REDDY
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD FLAT NO:G-2, PLOT NO: 242
DIVISIONAL OFFICE. VINAYAKA RESIDENCY, ARUNA SOCIETY
NEAR RTC DEPOT, VIKARABAD ROAD NO:4, JAYANAGAR, KUKATPALLY.
Dist: RangaReddy(telangana) HYDERABAD-500072
PIN-501101 MOBIE NO:8179216000
EMAIL id:KSUBAREDY@GMAIL.COM

Re: PENDING PAYMENT OF PROCEEDS OF SBI LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
NO:642559574.

I Korsapati Subba Reddy retired staff of State bank Of Hyderabad, joined the above scheme and paid monthly premium of Rs.341/- per month through Salary saving scheme. The premium was paid regularly from May 1998 to till July 2009 through Salary savings scheme.

When I was transferred to Yalal Branch of SBH NEAR TANDUR in July 2009 and sent premium by draft to Your Vikarabad office, the same was returned un auctioned stating the policy was not with them. There after I could not pay the premiums. I applied for transfer of the policy from Hyderabad to Viakarabad, The same was transferred with out any intimation to me.

Though I paid the regular premiums from July 2007 to July 2009, from our Gruhakalpa branch in Hyderabad, the same is not credited to my account.

I visited your office on 06.06.2014, I was given claim form I submitted the same duly filed along with cancelled on 07.06.2014.

Meanwhile a cheque of Rs.7161/- submitted by me was collected by your office on 4th August 2014.

My policy particulars are as under:
1,Name: KORSAPATI SUBBA REDDY
2.POLICY NO: 642559574
3.SCHENE:
4.,PRIMIUM: RS.341/-PER MONTH
5.TOTL PREMIUM PAID:RS.46035/-(from 5/1998 to 7/2009)
6.DATE OF MATURITY: MY 2014
7.DATE SUBMITTED CAIM FORM: 07.06.2014
8. BANK ACCOUNT NO: 62338119773
9,BANK & BRANCH: STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD, BEGUMPET BRANCH
10.BRANCH CODE: 20299
11.IFSC CODE: SBHY0020299.

I request you sir kindly settle the claim immediately.

Place: Hyderabad

KORSAPATI SUBBA REDDY Date:10.10.2014

14890 - not delivered
    My parcal is not yet delivered . It was to delivered on...
    Popular Hyundai - eps fails
    SIR I AM A.BASHEER KUNJU RESIDING AT...
    Indian Railways - AC of G4 not running in 12569 today
    Dear Sir, I am travelling right now in G4 of...
    Hosmat Hospital - Surgery Negligence
    Surgery negligence REF: HOSPITAL: NO.285224 - IP NO....
    Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173. - DOOR PROBLEM OF FRONT DOOR WASHING MACHINE
    I HAVE TO INFORM THAT TECHNICIAN COME FINALLY SHORT OUT...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - Wallet locked
    sir, My account is blocked please reactivate my...
    ABHILASHA KUMARI - ABHILASHA KUMARI
    have not received my PAN card yet it was dispatched on...
    HDFC Bank Credit Card - HDFC Credit Card overdue recovery that does not belongs to...
    Hi, HDFC bank has provided a credit card to a customer...
    IOC/Indane gas, Kochi.Kerala - delay of cylinder
    Sir, My name is Sankaranarayanan ( consumer number :...