LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

Jyotsana kulkarni

Jan 12, 2017

Amount debited from debit card but receipt of payment not received. Error message shown while paying lic premium. POLICY NO- 963674143
EMAIL - jyotsanakulkarni1751968@gmail.com
skadiri

No receipt generated

I paid an amount of 19102, with respect to LIC policies, amount deducted but no reciept generated.
Chavarepravin

Not received online primium receipt

I have paid the primium of policy no 955913009 not received online primium receipt Regards Pravin Chavare
Chavarepravin

Not received online primium receipt

I have paid the primium of policy no. 955913009 Not received online primium receipt. Please send primium receipt
suresh1996

Jan 5, 2017

money deduct from bank account

lic policy no: 601960199,k.padma reddy
sir, i have paid lic policy of Rupees 1686 through atm card in licmobile app,the error occured.after 2-3 minutes one message came to our registered mobile (9849359757) that lic policy has paid amount reduced in bank account and again 1686 rupees deduct from bank account. total two times the amount deduct in bank account . so please see the message and return the deduct amount i.e.,,1686 rupees.

suresh1996

Jan 5, 2017

money deduct from bank account

lic policy no: 601960199,k.padma reddy

Rkjha29march1979

Jan 4, 2017

Not detected premium from my bank through ecs

My name is raghuvinder kumar jha.I have two policies policy no. 127402222 in the name raghuvinder kumar jha second policy no. 127401875 in the name of my wife MOTI jha. Date of proposal of these policies are 31/12/2013. The premium of these policies are made through ecs from my bank Pnb but last premium detected from my bank is February 2016. After that premium is not detected from my bank. I cannot go to my bank regularly . Before two days and check my bank statement where I found that that there is no premium detected. When I ask bank executives that why my premium is not there if there is sufficient balance in my bank account,then they said that this is not our fault that why your premium is not there. It's the problem related to LIC. Sir please tell me who is then responsible for these. Inform me that who is going to pay the interest of my lic premium which is pending from feb 2016. I no one is taking this responsibility then I am going to be take legal action . Inform me by email that if your corporation is not responsible for this cause, then I take legal action against bank.
Raghuvinder kumar jha

KINDLY ARRANGE USER ID PASSWORD SEND
navaneethan9820@gmail.com
iswor jaishi

Dec 30, 2016

late received of survival banifit ( after one year

i had been paid the survival banefit Rs 20,000/-- lately i.e complete one year late bearing policy no. 440929607 ( money back policy) at pasighat , esat siang district ( Arunachal pradesh) . Who is the resposible of this late payment . please clarify this so that i may claim the interest of my late payment money . My mobile no. 9436635134 e. mail adress www.ijaishi2015@gmail.com
Address : Iswor Jaishi
c/o sp office Pasighat
District East Siang
Arunachal Pradesh - 791102
ekta pandey

Dec 28, 2016

not received online premium receipt I have paid the premium of policy-297593562

not received online premium receipt

I have paid the premium of policy-297593562 on line but ii have not received any receipt.
Atal gupta

Dec 28, 2016

Santosh davi

मेरी पोलोसि संक्या190689537 jpr_2/claims date28/8/16ko pure ho gye h jiska malikana hak santosh davi ka h or on pr dabav dala ja rha h ki os ko nilvani ka to mere ap se gujaresh h ki jb tak m lic office m aker kudh nhi bolo to jb tak ap wo poloce kisi bi mere faimly k kisi maber ko na Davy or mera bank acount bi mere pass nhi h os ko mere daver jo ki radheshyam Khunteta k pas h wo os acount ko kam lete h to m ap se rqwast karti ho ki mere poloce jb tak m lic office nhi a jao tab tk kisi ko na dene ki kerpa kare ....mere mob nob 9414284094 h.
Koi bi jankare k leye is nob pr samprk kre

Santosh davi
W/o let. ramavter khunteta
Purani sabji mandi water box
office k pass dausa
(Raj)303303
M. 9414284094
Jayanthi12

Dec 27, 2016

Email ID change

My policy no.616242724. The email id should be changed from jayanthi.bhas@yahoo.co.in to jayanthi.bhas2007@gmail.com.

Kindly do the change. Mobile :-9972222761

Jayanthi
priyakamat88

Dec 26, 2016

Money not credited

Hiiii, my policy number is 991229535, its the money back policy and the first payment which i get after 5 years is not credited whats the reaason,please reply on priyakamat88@gmail.com
Neeraj 99623r

Dec 20, 2016

Death claim not pay

Sir mere client Mr jawahar all Kushwaha me table no 2 hole life policy lots Jo branch code 23e me continue run Kat rahi hai an client ki death ho hai hai jisme Karen 04/11/2016 ko death claim submit kits gaya hai lemon abhi take us per 232562443 ka claim Nani pay his hai . Aap see anurodh hai shifts death claim Diane ki kripa kare.
Melaram Sharma

Dec 20, 2016

Non reception of policy amount

My policy no 140622003, DOC- 28.6.1996, Date of Maturity was 28.6.2016. I have submitted all required documents but I have not received my due amount till today. LIC Branch Rajouri J&K. Please immediately do needful action.

Complainant
Melaram Sharma
pandeyak

Dec 18, 2016

please forget my login password

please forget my login password and send my password to new email id- akhileshpandey280@gmail.com my registerd policy no-
pandeyak

Dec 18, 2016

please change my email id

please change my new email id- akhileshpandey280@gmail.com my policy no-332397311
vijay kumar 1223

Dec 16, 2016

policy surrander kar diye jane ke samband me

Sir mera policy no-513037810 gaya br2 ka policy holdar hu mai 26/04/2016 ko loan ke liye apply kiya Lenin mere policy ko surrandar kar mere account me paisa bhej diya gaya mai samjha loan ka paisa hai jab mai aug2016 me Prem jama karne gaya to pata chala policy surrender ho gaya hai tab she mai kai bar application dekar branch ka chakar lagakar thak gaya hu Lenin koi sunbai nahi ho rahi hai mai policy ko chalu rakhna chahta hu please help me
amritpoddar22

Dec 16, 2016

NOT RECEIVED LIC BOND PAPER

The Manager ,
LIC of India,

SUBJECT: NOT RECEIVED LIC BOND PAPER AFTER REPAID LOAN
REF: POLICY NUMBER - 434668200

Dear Sir / Madam

I have purchased a polices from Howrah maidan office. I had taken loan against my above said policy and repaid loan in full in the month of September 2015.But I have not got my above said policy BOND from your end till date.

Henceforth I request your good-self to please kindly look into above said matter and do needful at your earliest.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Amrit Prasad Poddar
Mobile - +91 8599938880 / 8296611771
Mail Id - amritpoddar22@gmail.com
RK LIC

Dec 15, 2016

about pay online premium

sir i paid my father policy premium by atm policy no.504629670 =5012.00 rs.but my balance deduct two time 10024.00 on 14/12/2016 sir plz refund my rs my bank account branch=hansi 16e DIVISON Rohtak state haryana
kanhiyalal

Dec 1, 2016

CANCELLATION OF POLICY NO. 316054880 & 316054881

Dear Sir / Madam

We (My Self and my wife Mrs. Pinki Sharma) had purchased to following polices from allahabad office from your agent ( Mr. Deepak Bal Chandra Khar, Mob No. 9515309919)
We wanted a policy of 15-18 years but your agent (Deepak Bal Chandra Khar) Misguided us and gave us the following policy (POLICY NO. 316054880 & 316054881) of 35 years.
As we were not interested / satisfied with above policies terms & condition. We trided to cancel the same with the help of your agent and Branch Manager, LIC of India, 4th floor, Indira Bhawan, CIvil Lines, Branch Code 241, Allahbad office. Inspite of Contecting them Over Phone and written, Server times. Our Problem has not been solved yet.

May I request Your to kindly look in the matter and help us

Note:- I have not yet recived any Policy Bond and FDR. Your agent Mr Bal Chandra Khara is not responding properly and trying to get rid of us.

LIC ALLAHBAD ADDRESS:-

orakash8324

Nov 30, 2016

NEVER RESPONSING CUSTOMER CARE

PRAKASH G BHAT MOB 7738448972
I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO BR.92A ON ABOVE MENTIONED LAND LINES, BUT USELESS, ALSO CUSTOMER CARE ALSO USELESS FOR RESPONSE,ONLY THEY KNOW HOW TO ATTRACT CUSTOMER, THIS BUSINESS RUNNING BECAUSE OF HONEST AGENTS , MY PERSONNEL VIEW IS THAT LIC IS USELESS FOR RESPONDING CUSTOMER, THEY ARE GETTING ENOUGH BENEFIT, AND NOT BOTHERED CUSTOMER, I AM REQUESTING THAT JUST TRY ON TOLL FREE CUSTOMER CARE AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE,OUR TRUST ON LIC, BUT STAFF ARE CARELESS, PLS. IMPROVE OTHERWISE OTHER INSTITUTE WILL TAKE OVER
manasirane

Nov 29, 2016

ORIGINAL POLICY NOT RECEIVED

Sir/Madam,
I, Mrs. Manasi Prashant Rane, have not received ORIGINAL POLICY BOND AGAINST MY POLICY NO. 924691972 dt. 31.03.2019 (plan - MONEY PLUS - 1 from ULHASNAGAR BRANCH.

When I took policy on 31.03.2009 at that time I received Original copy, but I submitted it to dept when in need of money on 14.10.2013. I was supposed to received new Original copy form LIC of India. within period of 1 - 2 months. After several follow up with agent Mr.Jaydeep Kulkarni Agent No. 0060792F, also there is no response.

Till date I have not received ORIGINAL POLICY BOND.
I hereby request you to please consider this matter and solve at the earliest.

My contact no. 9324194177/ 9604294154

MY EMAIL ID IS : manasi2825@gmail.com
sana .srikanth

Nov 22, 2016

death of non payment

sir ,Dear sir
I have submitted.death claim six months ago but I have not recieved any communication from your end. Kindly look into the matter seriously and do the needful at your end my policy number is 842241949
Ram Kisan Sharma