LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

rawat119011

Feb 8, 2016

Payment of paid policy not updated

I have paid payments of my policy no.734028958 and 100742380 online by net banking on dt .3/02/2016 from your portal paid a amount of total Rs.8638/-But still this amount is not updated.Please update the same as have to provide the saving details to income tax purpose.

Omprakash Rawat.

Mob. no 9720167872
santy8959

Feb 6, 2016

LIC was given wrong survival benefit

I am customer of LIC . Policy no 984506732 branch 98 E .Date of commencement and date of commencement of risk of policy 28/12/2007 sum assured basic plan 2 lac
premium paying term 12 years.mode of pay -monthly (Rs 987).
1)for policy term 12 yr...15 %of the under basic plan
means after 8th year complition I should get Rs 30000 as sur.benefit.I got a letter from LIC Dated 04/09/2015 which showed I will get RS 25065 .Finally I got Rs 29008 in my bank account.I paid all monthly installments regularly so how can this happen?
I didn't get any massage of dues from LIC.Where is my Rs 992.What do I do now?
Hawale Santosh Tejrao
hawlest1@gmail.com
at Modha bk Tq Sillod Dist Aurangabad
PIN 431112 Maharashtra, India
ANUKUMARI16

Feb 6, 2016

WEBSITE SUCKS TO PAY ONLINE

DEAR SIR,

I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE FUNCTIONALITY. IT REALLY SUCKS AND WE HAVE TO ENTRER DETAILS AGAIN AND AGAIN TO PAY PREMIUM ONLINE. I CAN'T SEE FEEDBACK FORM AND MOREOVER THE WEBSITE SHOULD BE SIMPLE NOT WITH SO MUCH OF INFORMATION WHICH NOT AT ALL USEFUL. WHENEVER I WANT TO CLAIM MY MONEY UNDER MONEY BACK POLICY THEY ASK ME SO MANY FORMS WHICH ARE UNNECESSARY. SO FAR ONLY ONCE I GOT MONEY FROM MY POLICY AFTER PAYING 25 YEARS. WE CLAIM OUR COUNTRY IS ON TOP OF THE WORLD IN TERMS OF IT. ITS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS THING. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PAY MY PREMIUM FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS, WHO HAS THAT MUCH TIME TO SPEND ON PAYING THE PREMIUM.
JANMEJAYA NAYAK

Feb 2, 2016

Non process of loan against policy

Please be informed that, I have submitted to LIC office at Gandarpur, Cuttack since last one week i.e from 25.01 2016 against the following Policy Nos:

(a) 588980031 Janmejaya Nayak

(b) 588980032 Manabinodini Nayak

As I was in urgent need and applied for loan but still not credited to my account.

Please help me.

refund claim not attending

To: ez_marketing@licindia.com
Subject: REFUND-PREMIA PAID ,AFTER 5 YRS-POLICY BOND-428163973-JevvanAnand

The Branch Manager: LICI-Dumdum Br.-Kolkata

Reg:-Seek Refund Of 03 Premia Paid in year 2010-Policy Bond no.428163973-5 yrs. already completed.
DOC:19.06.2010…..Frequency of premia: monthly @Rs7689/-HOLDER: ROHINI TOPPO

I hereby seek refund the eligible amount of premium paid by me to the policy bond in the 1st year i.e,2010…as per IRDA guidelines.
Kindly do the needful. My current address:
ROHINI TOPPO
Mob: 9433058279

Rohini Toppo
vineets199

Feb 1, 2016

my balance deducted but transaction failed

Add my balance in my acc my balance is deducted for policy no. 178939229
dineshupd

Jan 31, 2016

no login

My userid and possword ok but login show error please help me. policy no.283452710 ,Date of birth 02/01/1964 ,amount rs.7876.00,postal pin 231225 ,mail id , dk_upd.2616@yahoo.com , registerd mob.no 9415900159
debu1966

Jan 26, 2016

BILL IN FORMATION AFTER BANK DUE DATE

POLICY NO-489902281 NAME RABI HEMBROM DUE DATE-26/12/2015 RS-7537
MY POLICY HOLDER PREMIUM PAY THROUGH NET BANKING BUT LIC INFORM BANK AFTER DUE DATE
SO POLICY HOLDER PAY FINE THIS POLICY
SK96

Jan 21, 2016

Lic login problem

Lic

My userid and password ok but, login show error please help me.

Policy number, 292642327

Date of birth, 1/1/79

Sum,3218

Postel pin,273302

Email, suhailk96@gmail.com
sanandaraj

Jan 19, 2016

Maturity details

I have sent a request to bo_611@licindia.com with regard to the maturity details etc. I request you sir to do needful.

With regards

S Ananda Raj

Regarding Pol No. 360929181

I here under furnishing the details of the captioned mentioned policy and request you to guide me in respect of the next course of action in order to receive the maturity proceeds and pension etc. at the earliest.

Plan and term:147-13

DOC:11/02/2003

INST. PREM:Rs.10,001/-

DT OF VESTING OF ANNUTY: 11/02/2016

DT OF FIRST ANNUTY INSTALMENT: 11/03/2016

DT OF LAST PAYMRNT OF ANNUTY: 11/02/2015

Please note that a request with regard to change of address has already been sent by mail.

With Regards

S.Ananda Raj
sanandaraj

Jan 19, 2016

Change of address

Policy Number: 360929181 - Change of Address
I have sent a mail to the branch office on January 08, 2016 to note my new address in their records and request them to send the future correspondence, if any to my new address. I append below the mail sent to bo_611@licindia.com for your information.
I have not got any information from the branch in the matter.

Yours

S Ananda Raj

I request you to take a note with regard to change of my address in your records and send all future correspondence to the following mentioned address.

I herewith enclosed copies passport / telephone bill in support to the new address.

Please acknowledge receipt

CellNo.9884734563
Pammi Singh

Jan 18, 2016

Re: REMOVAL OF PAN CARD NUMBER BLGPP3949B from IRDA PORTAL

Here I'm submitting the request for REMOVAL OF PAN CARD NUMBER BLGPP3949B as I'm not the agent with LIC my PAN card is used AS A CONVENTIONAL AGENT FOR HEREDITARY COMMISSION AS my Husband was agent with LIC whose agency code was LIC0019923P attached branch with 23P. After his death my PAN Card is used for Hereditary Commission as a NOMINEE. I herRBY request You to kindly remove my PAN CARD NUMBER BLGPP3949B fro IRDA PORTAL. As I've to apply agency with another PVT LIFE INSURANCE CO. THANKS & REGARDS.
SB AGARWAL

Jan 17, 2016

LIC wealth plus

I as power of attorney holder to my son Sapan Bindal who is LIC wealth plus policy No.125316327 submitted the application for surrender the policyalongwith original policy,power of attorney and all IDs required to Mayur Vihar branch of LIC on 23rd Oct-2015.
Since then I was continously following with Mayur Vihar Branch Manager but they did not return my policy and other papers for 2 months.
Even BM informed me one Speed post Numbat by which they said to returned the policy but it was a invalid speed post number and on writing to Div Office at Laxminagare branch returned the documents on 31st dec-15 i.e.more than 2 months.
I demanded interest @155 for the delay but no one wants to listed and acknowledge.Div also forwarded my complaint simply to Bran ch but did not even acknowledged my letter.
Whether Divisinal offices/administrative offices should not address the complainant and take suitable action against the erring staff for derection of their dutiies and policy holders be left to their fate.

S.B.AGARWAL
aryavat2002@yahoo.com
Akash No Limits

Jan 6, 2016

LIC AAO, Extension of form submission date

I've been trying to fill my form from last 2 days but due to the Network Congestion, i was unable to filled my form at the right time.
Moreover on 3 January most of the students had their IBPS mains exams and form submission time for lic aao was too short to be considered. Most of the students got a negative experience due to Network Congestion Problem and couldn't fill their form at the right moment.
Therefore, my request to you is to please extend form submission date for at least two more days.
Vikky-9594543831
sai sahasra

Jan 5, 2016

please extend the last date,it was a last chance for me

Sir please extend the date because I have right to apply till last date ,last minute.but site was not opening since two days.there are so many problems in the site.when i am applying photo was not uploaded. please give one chance to us.It was a last chance for me
pankaj042

Request to extend the date of registration of LIC AAO

I am Pankaj Kumar and my Reg. No. for LIC AAO is 941601229.I want to
inform you that yesterday (05-01-2016) i tried several times to fill
the application form but i neither become able to final submit the
form nor paid fee amount because your server was too much slow and busy
& always displays the massage "Too many registration are going on this time.
Try again after some time".I tried till 12.00 PM last night but i got the
same response.

I am humbly requesting to you that kindly extend the date of
registration,So that several candidates who do not became able to
submit their forms can submit their forms.Its question of several
candidates career.It might be someones last attempt.
Solicit your favorable response.

pankaj Kumar
pankaj042

Request to extend the date of registration of LIC AAO

I am Pankaj Kumar and my Reg. No. for LIC AAO is 941601229.I want to inform you that yesterday (05-01-2016) i tried several times to fill the application form but i neither become able to final submit the form nor paid fee amount because your server was too much & always displays the massage "Too many registration are going on this time.Try again after some time".I tried till 12.00 PM last night but i got the same response.

I am humbly requesting to you that kindly extend the date of registration,So that several candidates who do not became able to submit their forms can submit their forms.Its question of several candidates career.It might be someones last attempt.
Solicit your favorable response.

pankaj Kumar
krish_9592

LIC AAO Form filling

I am trying to fill the form since 3rd Jan but not able to fill the form. I tried several times but every time i got try after some time. now i am trying it is reflecting last date is over. please help us to fill the form.

Krishan
sneha725

Registration Error

i hv been facing problem in registration since 3 days. tried continuously several times but i could not registed the application ..please resolve the problem and kindly extend the date of applying AAO ,2016 .
purba

LIC - registration failed

facing problem in registration.i have tried so many times but failed. it stated error every time of registration. i m wonder how to do it,,,plz help
a.a.basak@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2016

unable to pay premium on line

I am having a policy no . 423154167 due for premium payment but not able to pay through online by credit card.
srujana kurimindla

LIC INDIA AAO ONLINE PAYMENT

RESPECTED LIC TEAM-

U R server is so slow and to filingl the process of form sign was not uploaded,and payment process the server is suddenly
down.SO PLEASE GIVE US SOME TIME TO APPLY AAO APPLICATION AND CORRECT U R SERVER.
vironica

AAO online application form 2016

sir, while filling the form we are not able to fill the date of birth year as years are not being provided and today is the last date figure it out as soon as possible.
Sathya S

Jan 4, 2016

Lic aao online application problem

Hi sir/madam
I am trying to apply for lic aao 2016. But during upload photo and signature, error came, webpage not supported to upload image. Today is the last date for apply..
Kindly rectify this ASAP or please extend this date...
ravi.dummy@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016

FACING ERROR AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT MODE

We are unable to proceed for payment.Getting the following error.
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from regpg.sifyitest.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy.

Please resolve it ASAP to submit the application.

T24 Mobile - wrong deduction
    I had 2g data balance of 2500mb valid for another 50 days...
    Uttara foods &feeds Pvt Ltd - Pf cut from salary but not deposit
    Regional commissoiner of Pune Sir our company UTTARA...
    IDEA POST PAID - close deactivate my number
    Sir I want to close or deactivate number 8437051099 post...
    EPFO Meerut - No pension for the month jan-2016
    i have not received my pension for the month of...
    UIDAI - Updated Aadhar card not received
    Dear Sirs, My Aadhar card bearing No. 6910 0632 0449 had...
    BILCARE LTD - Repayment of FD
    I have made FD of Rs.1.00 lakhs in Bilcare. The FD was due...
    cocacola and arizona company - winner 2016
    Po Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom...
    Micromax mobile - Service center
    Complain No :- MMX0602162598599 IEMI NO:-...
    www.timesjobs.com - Before take this service
    You all are right I was going to take this service but i...
    INCOME TAX REFUND CPC - for itr status
    I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY ITR ASSESSMENT YEAR 2000-2010.my pan...