LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

KENNETH18

Dec 20, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF MONEY

Please cancel the policy with below mentioned details as I have increased the term of the policy and insurance amount.
Name : Kenneth Das
Plan : 825
UIN : 512N288V01
Proposal ID : 6157
Access ID: 681493236
Date : 2/12/2014
Premium Amount : Rs. 5449/-

I had bought the above policy with lessor amount and less term, so LIC officer Mr. P.K. Rathy guided me to buy new policy and then apply for cancellation.
So accordingly i have bought the policy with above mentioned details.

Name : Kenneth Das
Access ID: 990351174
Date : 5/12/2014
Premium Amount : Rs. 8652/-
Payment Gateway Reference No:16162

Kindly request you to CANCEL the Policy with Access ID 681493236 at EARLIEST POSSIBLE.

THERE IS NO REVERT INSPITE OF MANY CALLS AND REMINDER MAILS TO LIC
ukulal

Dec 4, 2014

policy transfer

Dear sir my name Umesh kulal lic policy no 540577233 at present in lic br code 63A Kochi to lic branch at64Y Transfer due to transferable job in CISF last year service it my secundrbad. So it's request to you have transfer of policy for continuing better way for a me.thankful to you Umesh kulal ph no 7382060366.
prakashrapelliwar

Nov 26, 2014

lic closing

Hesitating all staff to close my lic
Manjit Singh Beant kaur

Nov 20, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT ON MATURITY

Policy no:- 513085699,
Our above mentioned policy has matured. When contacted the Branch -2 office Patna, came to know that the file is lying with Mr. Vijay Kumar. He had assured some six months ago that we shall receive the payment. Whenever tried to contact him in the office, he was never found on his table. We are running from pillar to post for getting the payment but of no avail.
Please help me.
Yours
Beant Kaur
kannan s

Nov 18, 2014

maturity amount claim

Maturity Policy No.740810873, (sss scheme) matured on 1.6.2014. I have sent all the documents on 20.10.2014 in respect of
above Policy, to Coimbatore office. So far I have not received the amount. ECS mandate form also attached thereto;. Kindly arrange to make the payment early. S.Kannan,New India Assurance Co Ltd., 77/78 South Car Street, Sivakasi. 9488054625.
pawan kumar tanwar

Nov 18, 2014

cancellation of LIC India policy

Myself Pawan Kumar has taken a LIC India money back policy from an agent Mr. Mukesh Vaswani on date 3rd May 2014 as per my record of bank statement. Seeing the condition unfavorable I decided to cancel my policy which I inform him telephonic ally as well as by written cancellation request letter. He assured me that within 2-3 months he will cancel the policy and will refund the amount directly to the bank account by NEFT. Several times I remind him and every time he assured me that the work is in progress and it will be done as soon as possible. Today I came to know that the fellow is having my bond with him and now telling some bull and cat stories that now the policy will not be cancelled.
Requesting you to look into the matter and make my policy to be cancelled and refund my amount as well as appropriate action against the agent Mr. Mukesh Vaswani.

Details of policy address :- Jaipur Unit 2 Tripolia Bazar , Jaipur with Branch code 325.

Thanks with Regards,

Oct 31, 2014

surrender of my policy

LIC SURRENDER
Dear sir/madam

I have Submitted my LIC Bond for surrender in the month of Aug'2014. And also visited several times to branch office, but still i didn't get any feedback from LIC.
.My Policy No:594352722, MAHESWATA SAHOO (LA), BIPIN BIHARI SAHOO (LP) MIG-II-B-213, CO-OPERATIVE COLONY, KALINGA VIHAR, CHHEND, CELL-8895533565

plz do the need full

Bipin Bihari Sahoo
Rourkela
Panposh Branch
jitenderfatehpur

Oct 29, 2014

LIC Bond not received

In reference to my LIC Policy No.122928800 dt.10/09/2005,I have not yet received my policy bond. In this regard I have told to the Agent many time but i have no result about it.
You are requested to suggest me regarding this matter.

thanks

Email-mukulsrsharma@gmail.com
s.p singh

Oct 28, 2014

agent not depositing policy

A agent name udayraj singh hailing from Akodiya,unchahar raibareli .I had got a policy done through Mr.Udayraj singh.I gave the total amount of policy 48000 a few months ago with this faith that he will deposit my policy. But when I asked regarding this he said I will deposit in next month but he didn't deposit next month as well when I talk him relayed this he always pretend that next month must deposit but next month again like earlier time did not deposit. He always pretend saying something .neither deposits my money nor gives back my money.he is fooling us.please do something against this fraudster and help me deposit my premium
Police no.275163259 policy name-Jeevan saral under faizabad Division
Branch code-21U my name-SATPAL SINGH MNO. 9640533372
My mail id-thakursatpal07@gmail.com
Ronak Bhagat

Oct 21, 2014

Got fraudulent calls of bonus declaration

Last week I have received call (number - 9013345554) from Mr. Amit Chaudhri, who said that he is from LIC, Delhi.

He asked about LIC policy number for verification & told that will only be eligible for declared bonus if give them detail that day itself. To reconfirm, my collegue had called him the same number, where found some Mr. Ashok kumar. He noted that they are on gurgaon office, and given desk number (25647374) - which no one was picking-up.

It seems this is fraudulent cell and some action need to be taken-up to save indian consumers.
subba reddy korsapati

Oct 10, 2014

NON SETTLEMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

Sir, I have submitted claim for settlement of my LIC Policy bearing No:642559574 as per the advise of LIC of India Divisional office VIKARABAD, in Rangareddy District of Telangana, It is now 4 months and there is no response from them, I sent several reminders. and there is no response from them. I request your kind selves to arrange for immediate settlemetn of my claim
-K SUBBA REDDY

TO
THE MANAGER From: KORSAPATI SUBBA REDDY
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD FLAT NO:G-2, PLOT NO: 242
DIVISIONAL OFFICE. VINAYAKA RESIDENCY, ARUNA SOCIETY
NEAR RTC DEPOT, VIKARABAD ROAD NO:4, JAYANAGAR, KUKATPALLY.
Dist: RangaReddy(telangana) HYDERABAD-500072
PIN-501101 MOBIE NO:8179216000
EMAIL id:KSUBAREDY@GMAIL.COM

Re: PENDING PAYMENT OF PROCEEDS OF SBI LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
NO:642559574.

I Korsapati Subba Reddy retired staff of State bank Of Hyderabad, joined the above scheme and paid monthly premium of Rs.341/- per month through Salary saving scheme. The premium was paid regularly from May 1998 to till July 2009 through Salary savings scheme.

When I was transferred to Yalal Branch of SBH NEAR TANDUR in July 2009 and sent premium by draft to Your Vikarabad office, the same was returned un auctioned stating the policy was not with them. There after I could not pay the premiums. I applied for transfer of the policy from Hyderabad to Viakarabad, The same was transferred with out any intimation to me.

Though I paid the regular premiums from July 2007 to July 2009, from our Gruhakalpa branch in Hyderabad, the same is not credited to my account.

I visited your office on 06.06.2014, I was given claim form I submitted the same duly filed along with cancelled on 07.06.2014.

Meanwhile a cheque of Rs.7161/- submitted by me was collected by your office on 4th August 2014.

My policy particulars are as under:
1,Name: KORSAPATI SUBBA REDDY
2.POLICY NO: 642559574
3.SCHENE:
4.,PRIMIUM: RS.341/-PER MONTH
5.TOTL PREMIUM PAID:RS.46035/-(from 5/1998 to 7/2009)
6.DATE OF MATURITY: MY 2014
7.DATE SUBMITTED CAIM FORM: 07.06.2014
8. BANK ACCOUNT NO: 62338119773
9,BANK & BRANCH: STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD, BEGUMPET BRANCH
10.BRANCH CODE: 20299
11.IFSC CODE: SBHY0020299.

I request you sir kindly settle the claim immediately.

Place: Hyderabad

KORSAPATI SUBBA REDDY Date:10.10.2014
rahul bapte

Oct 4, 2014

Not Transfer policy

i am rahul bapte live in pune .
Kindly inform to you as per request appilation date as on 21th Aug 2014 transfer poilcy but not transfer policy to till date so please give me status of policy asap.

My policy details as per below .

NOW : -My Policy No.957738006 & Branch No. 987 ( Shivajinagar Pune ) .
Transfer to :- Branch No. 958 ( Baramati )
ssipdgupta

Sep 26, 2014

regarding not showing receipt of policy

dear sir receipt of my policy is not showing in my id of lichome page and not deposit premium is deposit by using of SBI credit card. please kindly intimate .my policy no is 513924319.my email id shashiprasadgupta@yahoo.in
Dr. Awdhesh kumar

Sep 20, 2014

cheque payment

Awdhesh kumar, Policy No. 240913460,
cheque (No. 150668) deposited by me at LIC office ,Basti-283, U.P, on 23/08/2014 but till date there is no payment.
please do needful.
S.K. Chattopadhyay

Sep 11, 2014

Non Settlement of claim under GSLIS

Despite having submitted claim settlement papers under GSLIS on 06/06/2014, LICI,Asansol Divisional Office, Asansol, West Bengal, is neither responding to our queries and are not even acknowledging the communications sent to them over mail.
While there is not a single premium pending and they have received every premium deducted from my salary, they are simply sitting on the same and are not settling the claim. The matter has been referred to their higher authorities in Kolkata and their action is awaited.

Sitangsu Kumar Chattopadhyay.
satendersumantyagi@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2014

Regarding Money Back

I have a policy for BIMA GOLD dt 22-03-2006 ( 174-20 ) Policy No. 114754494 but after 4 years i.e on 2010 they had paid but this year on 2014 they had not paid any money i.e 15 % of Sum Assured for 16 yr policy neither they had informed any thing . Next Money is due in the yr 2014 .( 4 yrs , 8 yrs ....)

Please look into this matter so that i can get my money back.

(ANURAG TYAGI)
09312919777
sharadjain487

Sep 5, 2014

Transfer of LIC Policy to other branch office

I need to transfer my policy from Digboi branch (Branch code -493) to BO-19T Branch Sanganer Jaipur- 303902
In this regard I mailed the application to the branch office digboi.But i didnt received any response from the other end.
So now what should i do.Even i dialled the telephone number of that branch and the divisional office Jorhat, but they dont pick the calls.So please help me out.

Yours sincerely
Email id - sharadjain487@gmail.com
1896.sangeeta

Sep 3, 2014

portal

I mrs. Sangeeta Samsukha lic agent from 935 branch.would be like to complain regarding my portal
as it is not Apply from last 9 month.

As I am doing many time complaint also for this inconvenience service of my portal
but no reply is there from your side. please sir potal very very urgent & many apply but no answered,

Please solve my problem as soon as possible ,because of this by business as well as
my customers are sufffer.

thanking you,

name sangeeta Samsukha
branch 935
email: sansamsukha10@gmail.com
Nagabhushana Reddy

Aug 26, 2014

Complaint against K.P. Rama Reddy (LIC of India as a Development Officer Hiriyur Branch code its 62A Karnataka) All your authorized departments.

Sub: Complaint against K.P. Rama Reddy (LIC of India as a Development Officer Hiriyur Branch Code its 62A & Division its Shimoga Karnataka ) All your authorized departments.

As per the discussion with over phone Mr. Ravi Kiran ( Marketing Manager Shimoga) & Mr. Bala Yage Division Manager both are not lessening our word & they are telling we don't know this issues.

Please note that the below we are given compliant agents to him in your branch 23/02/10 to till date this issue over more than 4 1/2 years already & we are please noticed all your authority departments as for the below (attached all cops your reference) till date nobody has been not interest to turn on this issue to of intervening and helping the customers!!!, its requesting to you kindly look & cross check with him & all departments concerned person.

Executive Director CRM Deportment - Mumbai,
Chief Vigilance Officer - Mumbai
CRM Deportment South Central Zonal - Hyderabad,
Marketing Officer South Central Zonal - Hyderabad,
Divisional Manager & Marketing Manager - Shimoga,
CRM Divisional Manager - Shimoga,
Branch Manager - Hiriyur

2005 to 2009 he not working properly in branch but he taken salary everything & branch manager involved in this case, It is further submitted that that after receiving the notice the first defendants told the first plaintiff that he had already fixed his higher officials by paying bribe to them and no action will be taken against him by them and told further that no action will be taken against him even another ten complaints filed by the first plaintiff. The first plaintiff informed the same to the higher authorities and they demanded LIC policy & bribe to take action against the other defendants. We paying bribe and police ( Bribe its 75000/- & LIC policy No its 629320930 P.B Nagabhushana Reddy & 629198926 K. S Ganesware in the month of November 2009)

The above topic that I had been persuaded and induced by your development officer K.P. Rama Reddy (who is working in your Hiriyur branch) to invest in your Corporation and believing words and the reputation, stature and the quantum of faith and confidence which has been maintained by the Life Insurance Corporation myself and also my friends and relatives invested and paid the money to above said K.P. Rama Reddy, which he has taken cash & the account number given by as K.P. Rama Reddy who is your development officer. The amount invested by me and also my friends and relatives was Rs 58, 000,00/- (Fifty Eight Lakhs.) After this when no receipts and the bonds were not given to me neither by your esteemed authority or by the said K.P. Rama Reddy and whenever asked by me he used to give evasive answer that since the amount invested was heavy and hence the receipts are required to come from Bombay head office. I believed it and when no receipts were being given I came to your Hiriyur branch and filed complaint on 23-02-2010, against said Rama Reddy to take legal action on him and requested your authority to issue receipts and bonds and subsequently your esteemed authority issued notice to him. expressing my hardship dissatisfaction as no action was took by your authority and requested your office to intimate me as to what action taken by your esteemed authority against the said K.P. Ramareddy. Even after this I kept on sending Emails on 02-03-2010 till date demanding legal and disciplinary action against him.

After this I sent the letter 23/07/ 2010 and demanding legal and action him. This being the case I am shocked to see the letter sent by your esteemed authority dated 29-07-2010, which was attached with a letter that shows that I have withdrawn the complaint. It is a false and forged letter given by the said K.P. Rama Reddy. It came to the my knowledge that the said K.P. Rama Reddy forged the my signature and produced false letter dated 30-03-2010 and subsequently your esteemed authority by believing him issued letter to me. It is intimated that when the balance has not been paid by the said K.P. Rama Reddy no question of settlement. Subsequently I sent Emails letter rejecting settlement and also asked your branch to give who had submitted that letter to your office which shows that the matter was settled between us but your office till today not disclosed the name of the person who submitted that letter to your office which shows that you are protecting that person. I kept on sending Emails on 02-08-2010, 16-08-2010, 08-09-2010. Subsequently your office sent a letter dated 29-9-2010 & also send letter 25-07-2011, in your authority says that it is a matter between said K.P. Rama Reddy and us LIC has nothing to do with it. It is hereby intimated that he is an employee of your LIC and inducing people to invest in your LIC and you have appointed him for that purpose as development officer and paying him salary, for that work. He is cheating innocent people by taking the advantage of working in your LIC and you silently allowed him to cheat people by using the name of your LIC and now saying you have nothing to do with this. People like me believed him and invested only because they trust, repose confidence, believe LIC as faithful corporation and he is working in your authority. You are protecting him and evading your responsibility being principal and there by breaching the trust what people kept on your corporation. It is hereby clarified that there was no settlement and your esteemed authority is intimated to take up action and stay and withheld all the payments including his salary, incentives, his commission and all sorts of payment to him by your authority. It also intimated that you being also responsible for the acts of your agent as principal. You are hereby requested the bonds and receipts forthwith otherwise I will take the matter to media in order to aware the general public to avoid further cheating by your agent as well as you. I will also initiate legal action against your agent as well as your esteemed authority both under civil and criminal law in order to get justice for which you and your agent are liable for all the expense and cost and other consequences. I have sent legal notice through my advocate for which you replied and express that it a matter between me and the said K.P. Rama Reddy It also intimated that the wife of the said K.P. Rama Reddy, Smt. Sudha has filed a complaint against agent Mr. Prassanna Kumar and one Mr. Nataraj who have cheated her husband. It is intimated that in the said complaint she clearly admitted that she and her husband took money from me, my friends and relatives. Subsequently a paper notification was also given by the police against those agents. I am here with sending the copy of that complaint and paper publication for your kind reference and request you to take proper disciplinary action against him.

We hope that our request will be fulfilled as early as possible

Note- Attached for your reference.

A. Covering letter copy all mail copy’s,
B. My Forger Signature Copy issued to branch & divisional ,
C. K.P. Rama Reddy, Smt. Sudha has filed a complaint against who have cheated her husband,
D. As of now we paying 11 years as per the all attached police nose,

Thanking You
From
Nagabhushana Reddy P.B & other 16 Persons.
99/1B, Bindu Nilya Rama Rao Layout,
BSK 3rd Stage, Kathriguppa Main Road,
Bangalore-85
Cell - 9900105439
H.M.CHANDRASEKHARAIAH

Aug 26, 2014

MATURITY AMOUNT NOT PAID

POLICY NO-661917223 MATURED ON 28-10-213 NOT DISPURSED TILL THIS DATE. - H.M. CHANDRASEKHARAIAH.CTO RANEBENNUR
Prabhu Rajamamundi

Aug 22, 2014

non received of premium receipt

Non received of premium receipt
Ref.
Policy no- 705092082 Name R.Prabhu

Policy no- 705092083 Name N.Sharmiladevi

As per above ref. I have paid premium through SBI bank Net Banking as
transaction I'd no. IGY5147126 Amount is Rs.17430 ON 22/8/2014
transaction I'd no. IGY5149662 Amount is Rs.17430 ON 22/8/2014
Same as debit from my account but not received the lic receipt acknowledgement
So pls do the needful and send me urgently on below mail I'd

non received of premium receipt

Ref.
Policy no- 853545541
Name; Nidhi S Sharma
As per above ref. O have paid premium through Icici bank credit card as transaction I'd no. 798903
Amount is 2342Rs. Same as debit from my account but not received the lic receipt acknowledgement
So pls do the needful and send me urgently on below mail I'd
sarjit.sharma@gmail.com
Sarjit Sharma-9426027537
N J SYDULU

Aug 18, 2014

RENEWAL PREMIUM ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NOT RECEIVED

I JOHN BASHA SYDULU.NOOR BASHU ,I HAVE LIC POLICIES (POLICY NOS:603224065,641019011) .I PAID MY LIC INSTALLMENT BY ONLINE ON 04-08-2014 AMOUNT OF RS 28,279.90 . THE AMOUNT WAS DEBITED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BUT I AM NOT RECEIVED RENEWAL PREMIUM ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM YOUR END.
PLEASE SEND ME ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS THROUGH MAIL(sydulu.n@gmail.com)

NAME-NOOR BASHU JOHN BASHA SYDULU
Mobile no:9989978618
LIC POLICY NO- 603224065,641019011)
AMOUNT- INR 28,279.90
Mangesh Chawke

Aug 14, 2014

Non Withdrawal of MY Policy

With reference to above subject, I have submitted my original LIC policy No.977360765 Dated 28/08/2010 to your Branch Administrative officer (Mrs.A.S.Bhure) at Nagpur Branch (Br Code 993) on Date:-18/06/2014 for withdrawal of My Policy they have committed to realize the policy within one month, But still the policy is pending for realization from LIC & I am totally Harassed due to this type of service , Nobody is able to tell about my policy withdrawal status, Mrs. Bhure had been transferred from the said branch & New Administrative officer (Mrs.Benjamin) is now saying that they had forward the policy to Pune office for withdrawal & further n.a. but she is not communicating me the actual status & not giving the contact person whom i can contact for the status. I am in very urgent need of funds that is why i had submitted the policy for withdrawal along with following documents:-

1. Policy No.977360765 (Original Policy)
2. NEFT Form Duly filled.
3.Surrender Form
4.LIC Premium paid receipt.

I am facing a lots of harassment due to this problem, Kindly look into the matter being very serious for me other I have to complaint to Insurance Ombudsman & IRDA against LIC.

I hope you will resolve my problem as early as possible.

Kindly confirm the status in writing.

Mangesh R. Chawke
(Mob:- 9420408390)
patelniharika

Aug 5, 2014

portal not working

I mrs. Niharika n.patel lic agent from 90A branch.would be like to complain regarding my portal
as it is not working from last 1 month. ,it s indicated invalid password or username .,but the same
I was using from more then one year.

but no reply is there from your side.

my customers are sufffer.

thanking you,

name niharika patel
branch 90 A
user name 0263590A
email patelniharika83@gmail.com

JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Non receipt of matured amount since 2 months
    My FDR No.: 00312534 due on 24/10/2014, I have submitted...
    I Process Services India Ltd - full and final settlement
    Regarding Full & final Settlement Dear Sir, My...
    Amazon India - NON REPLY OF REPLACEMENT
    I HAD PURCHASED A SPY PEN CAMERA 16 GB PRICE RS. 1599/-....