LIC OF INDIA

kanhiyalal

Dec 1, 2016

CANCELLATION OF POLICY NO. 316054880 & 316054881

Dear Sir / Madam

We (My Self and my wife Mrs. Pinki Sharma) had purchased to following polices from allahabad office from your agent ( Mr. Deepak Bal Chandra Khar, Mob No. 9515309919)
We wanted a policy of 15-18 years but your agent (Deepak Bal Chandra Khar) Misguided us and gave us the following policy (POLICY NO. 316054880 & 316054881) of 35 years.
As we were not interested / satisfied with above policies terms & condition. We trided to cancel the same with the help of your agent and Branch Manager, LIC of India, 4th floor, Indira Bhawan, CIvil Lines, Branch Code 241, Allahbad office. Inspite of Contecting them Over Phone and written, Server times. Our Problem has not been solved yet.

May I request Your to kindly look in the matter and help us

Note:- I have not yet recived any Policy Bond and FDR. Your agent Mr Bal Chandra Khara is not responding properly and trying to get rid of us.

LIC ALLAHBAD ADDRESS:-

orakash8324

Nov 30, 2016

NEVER RESPONSING CUSTOMER CARE

PRAKASH G BHAT MOB 7738448972
I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO BR.92A ON ABOVE MENTIONED LAND LINES, BUT USELESS, ALSO CUSTOMER CARE ALSO USELESS FOR RESPONSE,ONLY THEY KNOW HOW TO ATTRACT CUSTOMER, THIS BUSINESS RUNNING BECAUSE OF HONEST AGENTS , MY PERSONNEL VIEW IS THAT LIC IS USELESS FOR RESPONDING CUSTOMER, THEY ARE GETTING ENOUGH BENEFIT, AND NOT BOTHERED CUSTOMER, I AM REQUESTING THAT JUST TRY ON TOLL FREE CUSTOMER CARE AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE,OUR TRUST ON LIC, BUT STAFF ARE CARELESS, PLS. IMPROVE OTHERWISE OTHER INSTITUTE WILL TAKE OVER
manasirane

Nov 29, 2016

ORIGINAL POLICY NOT RECEIVED

Sir/Madam,
I, Mrs. Manasi Prashant Rane, have not received ORIGINAL POLICY BOND AGAINST MY POLICY NO. 924691972 dt. 31.03.2019 (plan - MONEY PLUS - 1 from ULHASNAGAR BRANCH.

When I took policy on 31.03.2009 at that time I received Original copy, but I submitted it to dept when in need of money on 14.10.2013. I was supposed to received new Original copy form LIC of India. within period of 1 - 2 months. After several follow up with agent Mr.Jaydeep Kulkarni Agent No. 0060792F, also there is no response.

Till date I have not received ORIGINAL POLICY BOND.
I hereby request you to please consider this matter and solve at the earliest.

My contact no. 9324194177/ 9604294154

MY EMAIL ID IS : manasi2825@gmail.com
sana .srikanth

Nov 22, 2016

death of non payment

sir ,Dear sir
I have submitted.death claim six months ago but I have not recieved any communication from your end. Kindly look into the matter seriously and do the needful at your end my policy number is 842241949
Ram Kisan Sharma

Nov 6, 2016

Unnecessary LIC policy Generated

Dear Concerned

Greetings from Nishanth.S

This is to Confirm that I had plan to put LIC in my Son name approached LIC - Agent - Mr.Ravikumar Under Branch No:701.
ADDRESS :2nd Floor ,Obli Towers
594, D.B Road
Coimbatore-641002
Phone:47628000

From the first day I have informed that my policy is for 30,000 INR and I can afford.

One night I received message asking to come for Medical check up ,since it is first time I thought it would be mandatory, later I realised that I has put 64000 INR . literally I was left blank since my salary is only 12000 INR how can I afford he is said Ok ...You pay fine I said Ok ..but give me policy which matches my salary.
Later he came and said 34000 INR I said I can't and stopped my LIC ,but in between he himself generated LIC and now I got 2 bills 34 INR,45 INR.
At back they have written cancellation charges - 1600 INR ,medical fee - 500 INR TOTALLING-2179 INR..

I would like to Inform this is real time robbery and I am really upset on this incident and gone into lots of tension.
I would like to investigate on this issue and give us end user myself a compensation of 2 lakhs for this attitude by LIC agent.

Thanks and regards
Nishanth.S
swarnrupkumar

Nov 4, 2016

non payment of death claim

I have submitted.death claim six months ago but I have not recieved any communication from your end. Kindly look into the matter seriously and do the needful at your end.
swarnrupkumar

Nov 4, 2016

death claim lic of India

Sir I have submited death claim application six months ago but I have not recieved any communication from your end till date. Kindly look into matter seriously and do the needful at your end.
Dilip S Shah

Nov 2, 2016

Non Receipt of Annuity Pension of Policy No. 891618265

Regarding my Annuity Pension of Rs. 1196 per month for Annuity Policy No. 891618265 from West Zone LIC, Mumbai, which was regularly deposited in my Bank as ECS till April 206 have been stopped since May 206 without any reason. .

I request the concern authority to please look into the matter.

My Contact details as below.
Dilip Shah
Mob. 9892292936

Non Receipt of Annuity Pension of Policy No. 891618265

asdq

Oct 5, 2016

not received online premium receipt

I have paid the premium of policy-578081125 on line but ii have not received any receipt.
Skjain240360

Sep 29, 2016

maturity amount not received

1. LIC policy no 252571706 doc 05/08/2001 for rs. 1,40,000. Maturity amount rs. 297500/- natures on 05.08.2016.
2. Upon receiving no information regarding payment of policy before due date or after due date, I sent original bond and NEFT mandate form to branch manager Muzaffarnagar office before 05.08.2016.
3.. Then I personally went to LIC office Muzzafarnagar on 12.09.2016 where the claim officer told me that no paper was yet received from my end. He also told me that for payment I have to make an affidavit on rs. 200 stamp paper and submit NEFT mandate form upon which I will receive a maturity amount of rs. 297500/- in my account.
4. After 4 days on 16.09.2016, I received a message in my mobile number 9412841222 that LIC registered my bank account under NEFT.
5. Since then, I have tried to contact concerned claim officer Mrs. Ramesh Sehgal on telephone number 0131-2437558 but she told me that they don't give information to customers intentionally so that LIC has not to pay the whole amount and told me that it is not possible to give the whole amount after maturity date.
6. She gave no clear information regarding my payment. I want my maturity amount with interest.
Surendra Kumar Jain.
chirag12356

Sep 27, 2016

not received cliam

after giving all requirement document,
still not get any type of money,
Triloknath Thakur

Sep 21, 2016

ORIGINAL POLICY BOND NOT RECEIVED

SIR I RIBHA TRILOKNATH THAKUR TAKEN NEW L I C POLICY FROM YOUR ORGANISATION DATED ON 20TH NOV 2015 MY POLICY NO. IS 927649638 I HAVE TAKEN THE SAID POLICY FROM 917 BRANCH ULHASNAGAR-421 003, SIR AS ON TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL POLICY BOND, I CONTACT SO MANY TIMES IN L I C DEPARTMENT BUT AS ON TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE POLICY BOND.
I HEREBY REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CONSIDER THIS MATTER AND SOLVE THIS MATTER AS EARLIER AS POSSIBLE
MY CONTACT NO. IS 9420398189 & 9323448562
MY EMAIL ID IS trilokthakur563@gmail.com
suresh khatri

Sep 2, 2016

not returning of policy bond against my policy no. 195792535 of money plus

This is a Money plus policy. I am depositing the amount of Rs. 20000/- per year in this policy.
I am a policy Holder No. 195792535 inLIC-Branch Office:335, Suite no. 5-6, 3rd Floor, Arcade
International complex, Ajmer Road, Jaipur-302006,Phone 0141-2223311. I have received part
payment of Rs. 80000/- on 9.3.2016 by NEFT in my SB Account no. 3953000100049446, PNB
Mansarvor, Jaipur.
In this regard, when I deposited my policy bond with the request letter for part payment . Till
today, approx six months had been passed, my policy bond has not been received back. This is
the negligence of the branch.
I, therefore, request my policy bond is returned back with immediate and oblige me.
suresh khatri
54/121, Heera Path,
Mansarvor, Jaipur 302020
Holder of policy no. 195792535 (Money Plus).
vimalkapoor

Fraudent call

I complaint few minutes back about the non payment of my LIC pension payment. Immediately I got a call from 08676816432, (As per true caller, it was a Bihar claiming that he is speaking from billing department of LIC. He offered me to immediately transfer this amount to my account. He asked my ATM NO etc. and then the OTP number. At this point, I got some suspicion and so not shared the OTP no with him.

Please investigate if possible and this is to share with all the complainants to be aware
vimalkapoor

Aug 31, 2016

Non payment of pension by LIC

Master Annuity policy number is : 20661671
Annuity No:
023 M 070700 2077 - (30%)
023 M 070700 2089 - (70%)

I am getting a pension since August 2014. This month (august, 2016) 70 % part of my pension has not been credited in my account and I do nothave any communication regarding the reason for this

I am trying to contact on phone no 0512-2372226 and 0512- 2330843 since last 4 days but there is no response. I also tried to contact 0512-2307443 ( a no given in LIC site for customer phone help) but this also is not working

Request to please give the contact details of concerned officer of P & G cell, Kanpur so that I can get some help.

Vimal Kapoor 9368571937
Sujata Ranasingh

Aug 31, 2016

Non-Payment of Rs.5000/- vide Cheque dated 12.9.2011 against my Policy No. 589674347

Sub: Non-Payment of Rs.5000/- vide Cheque dated 12.9.2011 against
my Policy No. 589674347

I am a policy holder No. 589674347 in LIC of India- Branch-I,Unit-7,Surya Nagar,Bhubaneswar-751001 Recently I was paid Rs.3791.00 after deducting unpaid premium out of Rs.5000/- on 14.10.2015.

I came to know from your branch that another amount for Rs.5000/- vide cheque dated 12.9.2011 had been sent in my address and paid to me which I have not received so far.

In this connection, I would like to state that I am an illiterate person and I was not aware of the terms and conditions of the Policy.

I had no savings account either in any bank or post office before 9.10.2015. When I came to know of the return amount of the policy for the year 2015 , I opened a savings account in State Bank of India, Pokhariput branch on 9.10.2015. ( S.B.A/C No. 20297884682

As such there is no question of encashment of the cheque dated 12.9.2011 which may be verified by your office.

Under the circumstances stated above, I request your good self to kindly look into the matter and arrange to pay my due amount of Rs.5000/- for the year 2011 after proper verifications which I have not received and oblige me.

Thanking you sir.

Bhubaneswar
Dt. 24.5.2016.
Sujata Ranasingh,
At/Biribandha,PO/Kuha,Via/BBSR,Dist/KhurdaPIN-751002

holder of Policy No.589674347.
Mob No. 8455887183
samir1951

Aug 17, 2016

pending payment of vested bonus against policy no-434168329

this is a jeevan surabhi policy with profits. i received all sum assured. but not received vested vonus scheduled to pay by 28 th august 2016 to my bank a/c no-428410110005148.bank of india, ifs code-BKID0004284. NFT form filled up and sent to Howrah dist.branch,madhusudan apartment,howrah. in due time. pl. look into and arrange for vested payment to above a/c with in schedule date and oblige.
samir kumar basu
mob-9836884584/9433164584
jaya apartment,flat-404,sodepur(west),sreepur
madhyamgram,24 parganas(n)
pin-700130
sudhirsingh186

Aug 9, 2016

not deposit emi

I have purchased policy( Policy no is 198250406 ) in jaipur With help of Agent Mr sanjeev kumar and his agent code is 10518194 in year 2010,i will give to mrs sanjeev kumar for deposit my insurance amount 6005 premium but he not deposited in lic office,i am again and again call he mobile no 9829353057 for knowing my insurance premium but he is not pick call.The officer of LIC not provide me LIC Policy premium receipt.Please do the needful action and provide my premium receipt please.

Sudhir Singh Sachan
Mobile-8947082509
sunitkatiyar

Aug 8, 2016

SURVIVAL BENEFIT CLAIM NOT RECEIVED

This has reference to my Policy No 235604918 connection with Survival benefit amount. I have already deposit my NEFT details to concern Branch . But amount of Rs. 20000.00 is not yet transferred to my saving account no.( which should be transfer in my Account on 28.07.16. as per intimation letter received ) and not getting any response

Kindly look into the matter urgently.

THANKS,

SUNEET KATIYAR

MOBILE NO . 9621963456
Sheenu545

Aug 7, 2016

Survival benefits not settled fully

Survival benefits not settled FULLY for policy No. 616082301 taken from J.C. Road br. Bangalore. The discharge form cum bank mandate shows Rs. 136000, but I received only Rs. 118000. Please settle full payment .
vivek.kumar08

Aug 4, 2016

LIc passwor forgate

Regarding LIC online premium
dear sir,
my premium Rs-5492.00 Policy no-266785803 name vivek kumar DOC-28.10.2015 date of birth-08.09.2005 and my login ID-vivek.kumar08 I have password forgate respected sir my password reseate

vivek kumar
mail Id-a.kumar@gail.co.in
my mo-9720007416
policy no-276785803
loknath 123

Aug 1, 2016

LIC CLAIM

SHRI ASC KUMAR WHOSE POLICY HAVE WITH YOUR BRANCH HAS BEEN DIED IN 07.06.16 DUE TO HARRASMENT
AND TORTURE BY HIS FAMILY WIFE AND NOW SHE SHE IS APPLYING FOR CLAIMS HENCE YOU ARE REQUEST TO PLEASE VERIFY HIS DOCTOR DEATH CERTIFICATE AND MEDICAL RECORDS OF DEATH
sunilakola

Jul 25, 2016

maturity

From Mrs. Kalpana Shashikant Sastikar,
Hyderabad
The Manager ombudsman,
LIC of India,

Subject: Maturity Claim of my policy.
Ref: Pol. No.821073092 Servicing Branch Akola Branch I (977)
Res.sir
I had purchased the above referred policy no. From your good office twelve years back. I have already submitted all the required maturity documents to your office at Akola along with my original policy document one month’s back. Maturity was on 05/07/2016.
After that, I have waited for my maturity claim amount of Rs. 146100/ to be deposited to my Bank, as told by my agent. After making enquiry in the Branch I came to know that, my policy showed assignment which I had never done as I have submitted the original policy bond without any endorsement on it. Till to-day the branch office is unable to process the claim.
The branch office personnel’s told that your proposal of claim is under process and refer to our I.T. department of central office. Due to negligence of branch concerned department I am unable to get the claim in time, for which LIC is popular for.
I request you to please process my claim as early as possible as I have to pay my daughters fees for M.E.Aeronautical Engineering at Pune.
The branch department persons were unable to give satisfactory answer, hence I had no option then to write the complaint to you. Expecting your early action in the matter.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully

(Mrs. Kalpana S.Sastikar)
apurbaslg

Jul 19, 2016

agent cullact prime cheque but not deposite

agent subhuajit Mazumder code 001124005. cullact my premium .but he did not deposite cheque.
In this resean Police Premum due lot of Ammount.this is improssible to paid that ammount at atime.
so loock that case as prossible.
Thanks---
Apurba Paul.
Ph-9832094112.

Aggarwal associates - refund of Flat cancellation
    I read your post wrt Flat issue and refund. I am also...
    Maa TV - Why maatv has suddenly stopped telecasting premayudham...
    The serial premayudham is a very good and family...
    india pm office - Fraud cheater and rent by builder
    Namaste Hi my nameis joyston galbano I...
    colors tv channel - about om swami
    Iye sab thik nahi Kar Raha hai om ji ne....sale khudko...
    big boss 10 - big boss 10
    Colors tv this is the cheapest thing you can do to bring...
    Savdhaan India Programme in Life OK - Content
    As it is verry aggressive to see the criminal how he treat...
    Eureka Forbes - poor service
    Hlo myself Amarmeet Singh guruwada just yesterday company...
    Nagaraju - Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    SBI BUDDY SERVICES - my wallet is blocked
    Sir, i have unfortunately blocked my wallet on SBI buddy...
    State Bank of Jaipur bikaner - Bank locker issues with the bank manager
    Respected Sir, Bali Branch manager Mr. Bafna is always...