LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

manishnagar2

Apr 16, 2015

Reg-Telephonic response

I am trying to contact gulshan palace chandrapur LIC office through land line no 07172-253110 &07172-254419 from last four days but response not received the office . Please do the needful.

S V Nampalliwar
Mob No 8085751831
Mail- nampalliwar.sudhir@gmail.com
vivek wad

Apr 15, 2015

Unwiillingness for Compulsory Foreclosure of Policy 963262754 Wealth Plus

Reference ; BO/964 / TERM dated 24/02 /2015

This is matter of regret to note that there is no application or request submitted by me in this regard. No foreclosure

demanded by me. Such unpredicted letters from LIC is shock to Policy holders. All the premiums paid to LIC well within

Stipulated dates without fail. LIC Wealth Plus Policy proposed maturity in Year 2018. The reason of shooting letter to me

is not clarified by LIC Office, Nasik City Br IV 964 . SAHYADRI GOLE COLONY , NASIK .

I hereby request that I may please be suitably replied to my querry. As LIC Office Golle Colony reluctant to reply as well to attend on Telephone calls and even pesonal approach. I hope and look forward to result this. Shrikant Wad
manoharshankar

Apr 12, 2015

Change of Email ID

My Policy number is 991065936 and i want to change my email ID. My old email ID is expired and want to update new ID in this Number.
My new ID is gorivalemanohar@gmail.com

Please update and revert me ASAP
gbasky

Apr 12, 2015

Survival Benefit not yet received - Polic No - 704804739

I have not yet received by Survival benefit - 20000 matured on 28/03/2015.
So far i have not received any amount on this.
Please kindly help out at the earliest.
snr1

Apr 8, 2015

non payment of konal jeevan policy first installment

The terms of Komal Jeevan policy no 892605009 taken on 13/03/2004 has now been vested
Accordinlgy first installment was ue to me now
I hav esubmitted all documents to Borival branch (no 935) & they said it wil be done in a weeks time
now even after 1 month it has not happened & i do not know whom to call as there is no correct contact nos
I am not staying in Mumbai now
Please respond , i have lost faith in LIC policies & plan to stop all of them
My contact no is 9840305755
sadanand rajpurohit
gshah1957

Apr 6, 2015

We are unable to open LIC Login for making a online premium payment.

Kindly advise in the matter at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,
Gaurang
Uma Kant Singh

Apr 6, 2015

payment of annuity amount after death of Sh. Ram Harakh Singh Ann, No. 1194-22420

Dear sir my father Lt.Shri Ram Harakh Singh Pension No.32 died on 8th June,2014, and I informed to the bank and submit his death certificate in the month of June ,14 , I have sent more than five reminder to SCB Channai and LIC Mumbai also, and two or three mail to SCB Channai. But still no positive response has been received .

Kindly look into this matter urgently.

Uma Kant Singh
Mob-9289347188
Add- H.N.-103,St. No. 6, Phase 7, Shiv Vihar DElhi 94
ss501

Mar 26, 2015

NOT RECEIVED MATURITY BENEFIT

POLICY NO : 712846338
MATURITY DATE : 28.02.2015

ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND NEFT MANDATE FORM ALREADY SENT ON 27.01.2015 (ONE MONTH BEFORE MATURITY DATE) NOT RECEIVED THE MATURITY VALUE EVEN AFTER AN INORDINATE DELAY OF MORE THAN ONE MONTH. WHEN THE LIC CHARGES INTEREST FOR THE PREMIUM PAID AFTER THE DUE DATE, IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT POLICY HOLDERS ARE SUFFERING BY THE TIME DELAY.

C.K. SURESH, MUMBAI
(Email ID) csuresh1961@gmail.com
ashishmnaik

Mar 24, 2015

Fraud Call from LIC DELHI

Today I also received similar fraudulent call from this number +919136279817.

Lady on phone asking me to claim my so called unclaimed amount of Rs 3,20,000/-. They cooked a nice story and got various personal information from me. I gave them all the info what they asked for like PAN, Bank account, DOB etc, but all fake!

I spoke to them for very long time. I wanted to see what the tells me finally. After receiving all the info from me finally they kept the call by giving some petty reasons.

Be aware of such fraudulent calls.
airtelpanja73

Mar 23, 2015

SURVIVAL BENEFIT IS NOT PAID

Survival benefit is due under the policy no 433185280 on 21/03/2015.This amount is not deposited in my sb a/c through NEFT. All releavent documents was submitted more than one month ago.
surekhanil

Mar 23, 2015

enquiry regarding cancelletion of a polisy,after paying regulerly for two years

sir i had baoght three policies in name of my daughter in 20009 and 2010, but due to personal problems i was unable to pay the premiums and when rnquired with the well knone and really nice person ,but he said i will not get enough refund, and the ammount for the policy paid is huge for me,can u guide me to whome should i contact or go for redressal foroum.please cooperate.
umasinha65

Mar 21, 2015

MATURITY AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

My policy number 511728482 dated 28/02/2000 at branch code 01 of Patna.My policy matured dated 28/02/2015. I submitted my policy with all documents at Br office dated 23/02/2015.But till dated my maturity amount has not been deposited to my account through NEFT.
Kindly as early as settle the mature amount with bonus and deposited it my account.
Thanking you-
Uma Sinha
Shahbaz Ahad

Mar 17, 2015

Non coperation of branch manager

Esteemed Sir/Madam,
. I am from kashmir and a policy holder of lic . some days back due to some personal problems i wanted to surrender one of my policy no 141847343 (I am operating 4 policies with lic) at the respective branch i.e at Budgam Jammu and Kashmir. But I was shocked when the concerned Branch manager refused to accept my request, and told me to come after 15th of March. Is this my reward from LIC being your policy holder that you are unable to help me in difficulties. I am much shocked to know that no action has been taken regarding my complain till date
Jitendra Kumar Satpathy

Mar 16, 2015

Misbehavior of LIC Staffs because they are govt. Employee

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have taken 4 policy from LIC of India & all are at Dhenkanal(Main Branch), Odisha,, February 2015 I have visited the office & deposited some premium but since some due dates are in March so not able to paid those premium on that date.
I am working in a private company & my HR staff asked me to send the IT exemption certificate latest by as soon as possible but since some premium are in March I told them that I will send them in March.

Today Dt.16.03.2015 I have visited LIC Office main Branch head office at Dhenkanal, Odisha & stand in Que to deposit my premium but after standing 30 min from 2.45 p.m. to 3.15 p.m. when my turn came the counter staff of LIC told me that there is no link so asked me to waits but after 2 min. again the counter staff came back & closed the window saying counter was closed but he has taken premium from many agent & kept inside & closed the shutter.

I have requested the Administrative manager of the branch Mr. Panda there to help me deposit the premium, he advised me again & again to go outside and told me it is just in front of the office there is a LIC premium collection point & asked me to deposit there & then I again told him sir if i will deposit here then today itself I can get the IT exemption certificate now itself but without understanding me Mr. Panda Shouted at me & told me that these LIC premium collection points are LIC of India Approved point. When I told him that you have any link with that premium collection point because without understanding me you are sending me there again & again.He again shouted at me . They are misbehaving the customers if customers are directly going to there office because they are all govt. of India staffs so they can do anything they wants.Because they are not in a mood to give service to the customers.

Requesting all concern staffs for their action in providing a direct customer premium collection counter at least one at the District head QUARTER office only for Customer not that all the counters are only for Agents who are depositing at a time 20-30 premium even more at a time at the counter so if any customer directly go there to deposit the premium he will face situation like me & try to avoid the motive of LIC of India staffs not helping direct customer even if they came across any problem because they are only serving the Agents not to direct customer & they will also not hesitate to misbehave the customer because they are govt. of India staffs.

Your's Faithfully,

J K Satpathy,
Dhenkanal, Odisha
S.Raviprasad

Mar 15, 2015

not to be continued after retirement

D/s,
My name is S.Raviprasad. Iam working in RBI, Bangalore. I did 3 policies in your LIC by SSS. These are matured on after retirement 6 months to 18 months. My ideas is to complete with in the service. Now I have 4 years of service in balance(may 2019).. I hope you will give better positive idea as early as possible. Thanking you sir.

Email: sravipr@gmail.com
Phone No. 9663019791
sarikadeep1114

Mar 12, 2015

original bond not issue till date

987453816-Original Policy Document not issued till date

with respect to the above mentioned subject i would like to bring some grave lapses on your organisation and associated agents involved in this process.

I have this policy in the year 2011, and have not recieved the original document till date. i have paid the premium as per the requirement. Any claim if to be made would neccesssiate the policy document at the first instance.

1) As a company of long lasted repute you have failed to keep the track of such issues.

2) When the local branch at jalna was contacted for the same they informed to contact the processing agent.

3) When the processing agent Mr. Khambat - at jafrabad was contacted, he had promised to get the document delivered which is still not executed. Off late we have come to know that the processing agent is not even academically qualified to become an agent. However I would even explore the possibility of taking up this issue in a greater forum if this mail of mine is not considered for appropriate action. There are lot of people who have availed the policies by him and have got into same loop of suffering.
Nikhildeka

Mar 4, 2015

Non receipt of 2nd installment against money back policy

Children money back Policy no.440828783 under plan-113-23 sum assured Rs. 100000/- in the name of ABHISHEK DEKA (L/A), NIKHIL CH. DEKA (P). As per above mentioned plan Abhishek Deka (L/A) has attained 20 years of age on 20th Sept, 2014. The 2nd instalment of money back amount of Rs. 20000/- has not been received till date. I like to request you, Kindly arrange to sent immediately in my present address which is availble with the related branch or deposit in the SB account of Sri Abhishek Deka, A/c no. 20027556344, IFSC no. SBIN0009143, SBI, Bakuloni Chariali branch. However, the address is given again for your kind reference . The address is- NEEPCO Ltd, DS-1, Manicktala Civic Centre, 1/16 VIP Road, CIT Scheme no. VII(M), Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054.
dhiman779

Mar 1, 2015

FORGOT USER ID AND PASSWORD

SIR,
I AM A POLICY HOLDER OF YOUR COMPANY SINCE 05/06/2009 AND I HAD REGISTERED MY POLICY ONLINE.
BUT DUE TO MY NEGLIGENCE AND MY WORK LOAD I FAIL TO LOGIN FREQUENTLY AND NOW I FORGET MY USER ID AND PASSWORD BOTH. SO KINDLY PLEASE ISSUE ME MY NEW ID AND PASSWORD ON MY EMAIL ID (dhimanrakesh779@gmail.com)
POLICY HOLDER : RAKESH KUMAR

sunilsrivastavadps

Feb 21, 2015

due date is over

sir
my premium due date was 8th august 2014, but due some problem i could not paid. pls tell me how i have to pay it.
policy no. 237409354
amount 3062
date of birth 15/07/1982
ragakool

Feb 20, 2015

agents

Dear Sir/Madam

Sub: 647816614-Original Policy Document not issued till date

2) When the local branch at Khammam was contacted for the same they informed to contact the processing agent.

3) When the processing agent Ms Vittal Bhai-0245664K/2009 was contacted, she had promised to get the document delivered which is still not executed. Off late we have come to know that the processing agent is not even academically qualified to become an agent. However I would even explore the possibility of taking up this issue in a greater forum if this mail of mine is not considered for appropriate action.

4) Getting the policy processed by an unqualified person would bring the organisation a good business but not a correct applicable policy for the person concerned since they will be more interested in thier benifit rather than social concern towards the policy taker. All the policies processed by such type agents would be by someone else and not by self, hence the processing agents would not even know the subject but they are getting benifitted by just fooling society. There are lot of people who have availed the policies by her and have got into same loop of suffering.

5) Her husband Mr Ramana Rao (1989/64k 2004) is also an agent with you and is been also considered by your company in a category of high achieving agents. Without having moral and social responsibilty no individual nor can a company grow . These type of people will make good money for themselves and bring good business to your organisation but as a team you fail.

6) If I escalate and appeal this matter legally, I am so confident that they can never prove themselves as a qualified processing agent. Most of the policies processed by these agents are only contact based, thier effort is nil and are unfit to be processing agents. A correct disciplinary action is a must in this case.

Warm regards
Pradeep Katiyar

Feb 19, 2015

Non Receipt of Money

Non Receipt of Money...

Policy No. 192614652
Name- Pradeep Kumar Katiyar
Money Back Policy (20 Year's Plan)

Getting 10000 Rs.every 5 years. Now in the month of Jan'15(28/01/15) payment due but still the same has not received.
We are regular following up with Bhiwadi Branch(Distt. Alwar, State-Rajasthan) but not getting any positive response.
Every time says that cheque has couriered but still not received.

Cell No. 9660112068
sanket.shah65

Feb 19, 2015

Maurity amount not received

My policy no: 901510141 under plan: 145/10/01 taken on DOC 21/07/2001 at Branch 899. Its got matured but the maturity amount still no received. when i done the enquiry Matuity claim is being taken. My LIC Agent is a Corupted person, dont know how he withdraw Maturity money. I think LIC gives the maturity in NEFT form then ow this can be possible. kindly help to resolve the issue on urgent basis.

Sanket Shah
+91-8097232027
Divyang Shah

Feb 16, 2015

Non receipt of Maturity Claim even after a repeated reminders

Branch Code:- 916
Policy No.:- 900591487
Policy holder Name:- Mr. Divyangkumar H. Shah

Above mentioned policy is already expired on 28/03/2012. Necessary documents submitted on 28/01/2015 wide receipt no. 96729. Still I am getting a reply, you will get your cheque by end of March 2015.

Kindly do the needful immediately.

Cell No.:- 9821922925
N K IYER

Feb 4, 2015

Maturity amt of Jeevan Nidhi policy no. Paid.

Subject Policy No 122814266, IYER 0113912F,Jeevan Nidhi Policy.Maturity amt not paid. Required amt urgently without delay

This is with reference above policy in the name of. Narayan Kumar Iyer, C 55, Sector 55,Noida, UP, Pin 201301. Policy matured on 13/01/2015.

Sir I would like to inform you before maturity of policy on 13/01/2015, Branch Incharge/Sh Ravi Kaul,Mayur Vihar,Pocket 2,12f!Delhi office has not informed to me before the maturity period. I am a Sr Citizen having 62 yrs of age. I reqquire the full amt urgently. I visited Branch office on Wednesday and Thursday,21st and 22nd Jan,2015 and have been informed that now it is not possible to return full maturity amt. Nowhere it is mention in the policy that after maturity full amt will not be paid. Even the banks pay full amt and interest after the maturity period. Branch Incharge. was not abailable for meeting. LIC office always send the maturity information in advance but in this case no intimation from LIC office has ben sent to me and because of this I have to suffer.Moreover Branch office has sent to email for submission of medical estimate bill. Sir this also nowhere in the LIC policy mention that this is to be submitted by the policyholder which is unnecessary harrasement to me even branch Incharge has not clarified/ reply to me querry. Kindly help me and get return my full matured amt.So far from 21/01/2015 many requests have been sent to Branch Incharge Mayur Vihar,DO 2 and Customer Zone,Mayur Vihar but no any positive response.. Holding of Sr Citizen maturity amt is illegal moreover . Nowhere in the policy it is mentioned that amt will be paid after medical treatment estimate only.Your policy say prior intimation is a must to be sent to the customer but it was not sent. Kindly help me and get my maturity amt. Customer service of branch is very bad. There is no accountability of the Sr Branch Manager even the do not bothered to justify and reply my querry.

Plan Term. Instalment. Total Premium
Prem mode. Paid for
Sum assured. 10 Years

Doc. 10489.00. RS 104890.00

169. Yly
13/01/2005. 90000

The yearly premium @ RS 10489 has been paid from Jan 2005 to Jan 2014. Total premium paid is Rs 104890

Kindly help me and get my full maturity amt.

Thanks and regard
Narayan Kumar IYER
Jeevan Nidhi Policy no 122814266
palli.ramu@yahoo.co.in

Feb 3, 2015

maturity amount not remitted

I have submitted my Lic bonds for surrender on 13January 2015.And also visited several times branch office .The maturity amount is not remitted in my bank a/c.
My Lic bond No-685691286,685691294&685691289

DIST-KARIMNAGAR,
STATE-TELANGANA
MOBILE;9959521065

Aegis Pvt Ltd - My PF Amount Not Received
    PF A/C No:AP/HY/56070/200860 This is to kind informed...
    Nokia Care - charger pin
    Pin charger was nt chnge with. My original bill
    Columbus Running Sports Shoes - Shoes received in damaged condition
    Sir, I have ordered a pair of shoes in your snapdeal...
    TATA MOTORS LUCKY DRAW 2014 - TATA MOTORS HELP LINE NUMBER 00923157060060
    help line pe abhi call krain or jankari lian prize ki
    Status of Complaint No: 179/10/8 - Central Vigilance Commission
    Central Vigilance Commission Status of Complaint...
    Kerala Water Authority - Non-supply of water
    sir, I am not getting water supply for 1 week, pipe...
    IRCTC - against ticket booking
    At the time of tatkal ticket booking. it seen that the...
    Aircel full song download - stop the subscription of full song download
    Dear sir , This is a customer of Ariel and on mu...
    shopclues.com - mini sewing machine
    I had order Three mini sewing machine. among that they had...
    Central Vigilance Commission - Status of Complaint No: 179/10/8
    Central Vigilance Commission Status of Complaint...