LIC OF INDIA

b.velanganni

Jun 29, 2016

NON YEARLY DEATH CLAIM

Not received death CLAIM amount
I have submited all forms and death certificate in branch 741 for the policy no, 754146733 with all necessary documents on 04 june 2016. But still I have not received my death claim amount. pl. help

cell. 9943152929
name. velanganni
rajpalawa

Jun 28, 2016

RECIPET NOT

Online payment recept, not received
Online payment through Internet Banking of SBI were made on 27.06.2016 for the POLICY NO 1. 197349663 but I could not received the payment receipts to my Email. address " ak34301@gmail.com". What is wrong with the LIC server. Please look into the matter as I seriously need the receipts
Jharbade

Online payment recept, not received

Online payment through Internet Banking of SBI were made on 27.06.2016 for the POLICY NO 1. 493948972 but I could not received the payment receipts to my Email. address " yogi.fri@gmail.com". What is wrong with the LIC server. Please look into the matter as I seriously need the receipts.

Yogeshwar

Guwahati
Ph. Mocha Singh

Jun 27, 2016

Online payment receipts are not received to my registered Email Address

Online payment through Internet Banking of SBI were made on 27.06.2016 for the following policies 1. 490056751 2. 490623415 and 3. 491695388, but I could not received the payment receipts to my Email. address " phmocha@gmail.com". What is wrong with the LIC server. Please look into the matter as I seriously need the receipts.

With regards, Sir.

Ph. Mocha Singh
Imphal.
V. SATHYAMURTHY

Jun 27, 2016

Premium not accepted at different branch

Sirs,
I went to Saidapet L I C Office(Sattelite Office of Alandur) on 27.6.2016 at 1.10 P.M. to pay L I C premium of my daughter's L I C policies belong to Anna Salai Branch (CBO-6) the Cashier(lady staff) refused to accept the premium amount stating that other branch premiums are not accepted further told to go and pay the premium at the branch where the policies are issued and when I told her I have paid many payments belong to me or my daughter she said Branch Manager instructed her not to collect other branch premiums.

It is pertinent to note that I working in LIFCO office at CIT Nagar, near Saidapet and during lunch time I used to pay the premiums at Saidapet S.O. since it is very close to our office. When I tried to contact the Branch Manager, he was not available at the office.

I regret to note that it is evident that L I C has pronounced long back to make payment of premiums anywhere in India, as such how the Cashier can refuse to accept the premium payment. I had to wait in the Que for more than half an hour, if they put notice that "PREMIUMS OF OTHER BRANCH NOT ACCEPTED AT THEIR BRANCH" I need not have to waste my lunch time that too without finishing my lunch.

I need to know whether L I C withdrawn the facility of making premium payments that "ANYWHERE ANY BRANCH IN INDIA", if not please render justice.

V. SATHYAMURTHY
7/13 ALLADI KRISHNASWAMY STREET
EAST TAMBARAM
CHENNAI - 600059
SGAS

Jun 26, 2016

LIC app not working

LIC moblie window app is not working it is create so many problems as same problem in PC . When this link (http://www.licindia.in/online_payment.htm) then
show this(Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.)

PLS. GIVE ME suggestion what do & do something about my problem.

SURESH
prakash4584886

Jun 25, 2016

Lic agent Aswani sinha forgery complaint

Its was very sad to say that My Father MR Kumud kumar sinha have been cheated by one of the Lic agent, in Patna. he is taking cash money as premium from last 8 year without providing any receipt.
My father expires in 22 Feb 2016 after then when i reach to him for my lic claim and paper he denied to provide and abuse me by using street language and tell that i have eaten all your money and i not provide you any thing.

I an very fear and force to think that he is in planning to withdrawn all the money through forgery on his name or some other name his relative name .

so please help he to get my claim and settlement from LIC

Your faithfully

Prakash Kumar sinha
sel.prabha

Jun 24, 2016

Lic closed policy without notice

Mine & my wife ploicy nos are 753517973 and 753933448.
when i tried walkin and renew policy, lic said cant renew after 5 years.

Why dont lic never intimate about the failure in premium payment?

At least why my agent also did not do this?

Why lic or MY AGENT never inform prior to closing my account at the end of 5th year?

Please reply.

Email: sel.prabha@gmail.com
Niranjankr

Jun 22, 2016

Bond Paper and Medical not Received

I would like to inform you that I have join the LIC on January 2016 but I have not received my Bond paper yet. If you have not complete this process than return our money as soon as possible. I requested you that we are not interested this policy with you this poor service. I have already mail to Head office but not got positive response. While taking policy Agent/Office told me to give these facility but not they deny. Today it's over 6 month and did not get any doc.

1) 2 Lac medical policy.
2) you will get agent profit you self 10%
3) You will get agent no that will provide door-to-door facility

Also suggest that Please DONT TAKE ANY POLICY on Phone conversation because they are cheating with us.

Policy No. 258315693
Table No. 814
AGENCY CODE: 0566825J

Niranjan Kumar
panchamurthy

Jun 22, 2016

phone not lifting

I have 3 policy that policy back lack paid on may.'16 and mode change from salary scheme to ecs, but till now not debit my account

K.Panchamurthy

Jun 20, 2016

revival of policy

Not received revival policy detils Policy No>. 647663430 / 647663428 / 647472936
I am having referred three LIC policies, last year I unable to pay the policy amount it was lapsed, this year I approached the concern branch and they said due to non payment, the policy was lapsed, for revival of my policy the branch office suggested me that I have to go for medical examination, as per there instructions I went to medical examination and the concern hospital sent all medical reports, after that I approached the concern Branch to pay full amount along with penalty, but the concern branch not alowed and they said for further confirmation all my papers sent to there head office, these thing had happened almost more than one month till today no reply from them no body is giving proper reply, in my case if any thing happened to me who is responsible. if we done mistake you LIC can put fine and penality at the same time LIC branch do delay for that delay we have to pay fine and penalty and any risk happened for my life no answer for LIC office. this type of services we loose confidence on LIC department.

Please give me proper status in how many days my policy going to revival, and who will going to pay these one month delay charges, was happened from your side.
Rkinvestmentgroup

Jun 18, 2016

Enquiry

Delhi customer policy regarding issue contact me.
Raj

My contact no.
anandravinder

Jun 16, 2016

Annuity Amount Different from one originally agreed

I am having Jeevan Suraksha Pension Plan Policy no.121533722 which vests on 01/07/2015.I have opted for yearly annuity payment under annuity option "F" & the annuity is to be paid from 01/07/2016.Before the vest date I have received two letters dated 06/12/2014 & 24/06/2015 wherein I was informed that annual annuity amount under "F" option is Rs.28560/-.However when I deposited the relevant papers on 04/08/2015,I was given a letter wherein the annuity amount mentioned is Rs.28501/- (yearly) instead of Rs.28560/-.I immediately took up the matter with your 11-M branch who informed me that they will look into the matter & do the needful.Now the annuity date is fast approaching I have not heard anything from your branch.I have contacted your branch several times but no response received.I have already submitted xerox copy of of both the letters as mentioned above.I therefore request you instruct your branch to pay me Rs.28560/- wef 01/07/2016 as yearly annuity.In case less amount is paid I will be constrained to take up the matter with IRDA & other agencies entirely at your risk,cost & responsibility

KUSUM ANAND
Email ID :anandravinder53@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2016

I am having referred three LIC policies, last year I unable to pay the policy amount it was lapsed, this year I approached the concer branch and they said due to non payment, the policy was lapsed, for revival of my policy the branch office suggested me that I have to go for medical examination, as per there instructions I went to medical examination and the concer hospital sent all medical reports, after that I approached the concern Branch to pay full amount along with penalty, but the concern branch not alowed and they said for further confirmation all my papers sent to there head office, these thing had happened almost more than one month till today no reply from them no body is giving proper reply, in my case if any thing happened to me who is responsible. if we done mistake you LIC can put fine and penality at the same time you will do delay for that delay we have to pay fine and penalty and any risk happened for my life no answer for LIC office. this type of services we loose confidence on LIC department.

Please give me proper status in how many days my policy going to revival and who will going to pay the delay was happened from your side.
Mahesh Tupe

Jun 13, 2016

Not received surrender value amount

I have surrendered my policy-880964993 with all necessary documents on 26 April 2016. But stil I have not received my surrender value amount
rjavaid_2007

Jun 8, 2016

annuity not credited by lic of pension policy

I have started a jeevan akshay pension policy on 7-1-2016 for payment of pension half yearly and did all the formalities but till date annuity has not been credited to bank account already registered with the lic.
reeta_lic@1985

Jun 8, 2016

UNABLE TO DO ONLINE LIC PAYMENT

THIS IS VERY AWFUL JUST WASTING CUSTOMER'S TIME. FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS I AM TRYING TO PAY MY LIC PREMIUM ON LINE WITH MY CORRECT MAIL ID, DOB, E-MAIL ID BUT EACH TIME IT IS MENTIONING ' YOU CANNOT PAY FOR THIS POLICY'. SECONDLY I AM ALSO TRYING TO LOGIN INTO GIVING MY USER ID AND THE PASSWARD ATTENDING TO THE QUESTION SET BY LIC BUT YET IT IS NOT ACCESSIBLE.

PLEASE GUIDE ME AS PER YOUR GUIDELINES. I AM EXPECTING A REPLY FROM YOUR END AT THE EARLIEST.

REGARDS,
REETA SHARMA
MY POLICY NO. 458844389
MY (M) NO. 9831989606
Subam jhunjhunwala

Jun 5, 2016

Maturity value not received

My policy no 520643595
According to the policy a certain sum would bee paid to me when i attain the age of 20.It shold have been credited to my bank a/c as on 24th may,2016 but unfortunately i have not received yet.Last time the same thing occured and i got the payment on the month of september.I would like to know the reason behind it and uptill when it will be done and if further delayed who will pay the compensation for it.
A K Nayak

Jun 2, 2016

Redressal of grievances

LIC Policy No- 201122355, 201105416,201098559 Name of Insured- Akshaya Kumar Nayak & Kiran Nayak C/O Akshaya Kumar Nayak had taken loan against these policies from LIC Branch-35A Morar Gwalior (MP) and repaid the Loan with interest dated 16/09/2014 at LIC Branch No- 593 Bhadrak (Odisha).
Insured applied to transfer the above policies to 35A Morar to 593 Bhadrak LIC Branch on Sept 2014.
Policies have been transfered to 593 Bhadrak Lic branch But Policy Bonds are not transfered till yet. I appealed several times in both the branch by e-mail and physically at 593 branch but in vain.
One of the policy will mature in Aug 2016 but I have no policy doc in my hand.
Request you to take necessary steps and transfer the above policies to 593 Bhadrak Lic Branch.
Akshaya Kumar Nayak, Mob 9090329591
ANUBAHV MISHRA

May 31, 2016

non credited of money back policy amount

Sir my name is DEO KUMAR MISHRA. I have a policy 512678131 under branch code 528 arrah (BIHAR). i have ALREADY filled the NEFT. amount 20200 was to be credited in my account by 28 may 2016 but till date the money is not been credited.
please take early action to solve my unnecessary financial problem.

please reply as earliest as possible on this email id.

my phone no is 7319081569.
mankch

Payment Receipt not received

Respected Sir / Ma'am,

I have made payment of Rs. 1219/- via net banking for premium of my Policy no. 265978840 on 26/05/2016, but not received online payment receipts. please check and e-mail me payment receipt on my registered mail ID:- maneesh.mca2010@gmail.com.

Thanks!!
Maneesh Kumar
Surenderdixit10

Payment Receipt not received

I have made payment of Rs. 1953.30 with late fees via net banking for premium of my Policy no 174872776 on 31/05/2016 at 10:35 , transaction ID is 0977202721 , but not received online payment receipts . please check and mail payment receipt on my registered mail ID (binderdixit@gmail.com)

Surender Singh
unni_bhiwadi

May 26, 2016

Survival Complaint

My policy No is 195851607. I got survival benefit of Rs. 20000/- on 24th May 2016. This was last year 20.03.2015. After 14 months I got this amount on 24th May 16 without interest. Last year I contacted LIC Branch Bhiwadi for survival amount. That time branch did not inform me to submit NEFT form. How we know about branch requirement without inform us. This is not our fault.

This month same policy I have paid with interest. Please check your system for the same information. We are paying interest.
LIC cheating us . Every year I am paying interest.

I need interest of the same. If not then please close my account. I don't want to continue with LIC. Lot of customers may be facing these problem.
har3119

May 25, 2016

E Reciept Not Generetad

मैनें अपनी एल आई सी पालिसी नम्बर 355021167 की प्रीमियम राशि रू 6942 एवं लेट फीस 164.90 कुल 7106.90 का भुगतान एस बी आई नेट बैंकिंग के माध्यम से दिनांक 25/05/2016 को किया जिसकी Transection Reference No - IG0CAXTZA8 है एवं TXN No 2226925, Amount 7106.90, Txn Date- 25/05/2016 है, लेकिन मुझे भुगतान की ई रसीद प्राप्त नहीं हुयी है ा Transection Status पर चेक करने पर Awaiting Confirmation मैसेज प्रदर्शित हो रहा है, जबकि मेरे खाते से उक्त राशि debit हो चुकी है ा क़पया शीघ्र ही ई- रसीद मेरे ईमेल आई डी पर भेजने की क़पा करें ा

ACT - Internet not working since 24 hours
    Internet not working for 24 hours. Ticket no: 1024002401...
    paytm - paytm.
    Helpline No:- 830-624-885-5 Congratulation Welcome to...
    bescom eletricity - no power supply
    there no power from evening 6.00pm i complaint 12.00pm 5am...
    Cartoon Network India - Missing those "old days"...😢
    Please!...we want Dragon Ball Z and then Dragon Ball GT....
    Reliance One Card - card details not updated
    hi sir this is my card number 6048 6310 3508 5094 this...
    utitsl - application withheld due to incomplete documentary proof...
    Dear Sir, I wish to bring the concerned authorities...
    M.P.ELECTRICITY BOARD GWALIOR - Undeciplan A.E.
    Electricity cut any time. If we connect there staff, they...
    Shrinath Travels agency - Harsh private travels' bus travel experience to &...
    Hello, even we are the people who have had worse traveling...
    India Post - Not received my order
    Dear Sir/Madam, My speed post parcel with tracking...
    IRCTC - Refund money on the waitlist
    Dear Sir, This PNR number 4220914928 was on waiting...