LIC OF INDIA

Mar 26, 2015

NOT RECEIVED MATURITY BENEFIT

POLICY NO : 712846338
MATURITY DATE : 28.02.2015

ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND NEFT MANDATE FORM ALREADY SENT ON 27.01.2015 (ONE MONTH BEFORE MATURITY DATE) NOT RECEIVED THE MATURITY VALUE EVEN AFTER AN INORDINATE DELAY OF MORE THAN ONE MONTH. WHEN THE LIC CHARGES INTEREST FOR THE PREMIUM PAID AFTER THE DUE DATE, IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT POLICY HOLDERS ARE SUFFERING BY THE TIME DELAY.

C.K. SURESH, MUMBAI
(Email ID) csuresh1961@gmail.com
ashishmnaik

Mar 24, 2015

Fraud Call from LIC DELHI

Today I also received similar fraudulent call from this number +919136279817.

Lady on phone asking me to claim my so called unclaimed amount of Rs 3,20,000/-. They cooked a nice story and got various personal information from me. I gave them all the info what they asked for like PAN, Bank account, DOB etc, but all fake!

I spoke to them for very long time. I wanted to see what the tells me finally. After receiving all the info from me finally they kept the call by giving some petty reasons.

Be aware of such fraudulent calls.
airtelpanja73

Mar 23, 2015

SURVIVAL BENEFIT IS NOT PAID

Survival benefit is due under the policy no 433185280 on 21/03/2015.This amount is not deposited in my sb a/c through NEFT. All releavent documents was submitted more than one month ago.
surekhanil

Mar 23, 2015

enquiry regarding cancelletion of a polisy,after paying regulerly for two years

sir i had baoght three policies in name of my daughter in 20009 and 2010, but due to personal problems i was unable to pay the premiums and when rnquired with the well knone and really nice person ,but he said i will not get enough refund, and the ammount for the policy paid is huge for me,can u guide me to whome should i contact or go for redressal foroum.please cooperate.
umasinha65

Mar 21, 2015

MATURITY AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

My policy number 511728482 dated 28/02/2000 at branch code 01 of Patna.My policy matured dated 28/02/2015. I submitted my policy with all documents at Br office dated 23/02/2015.But till dated my maturity amount has not been deposited to my account through NEFT.
Kindly as early as settle the mature amount with bonus and deposited it my account.
Thanking you-
Uma Sinha
Shahbaz Ahad

Mar 17, 2015

Non coperation of branch manager

Esteemed Sir/Madam,
. I am from kashmir and a policy holder of lic . some days back due to some personal problems i wanted to surrender one of my policy no 141847343 (I am operating 4 policies with lic) at the respective branch i.e at Budgam Jammu and Kashmir. But I was shocked when the concerned Branch manager refused to accept my request, and told me to come after 15th of March. Is this my reward from LIC being your policy holder that you are unable to help me in difficulties. I am much shocked to know that no action has been taken regarding my complain till date
Jitendra Kumar Satpathy

Mar 16, 2015

Misbehavior of LIC Staffs because they are govt. Employee

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have taken 4 policy from LIC of India & all are at Dhenkanal(Main Branch), Odisha,, February 2015 I have visited the office & deposited some premium but since some due dates are in March so not able to paid those premium on that date.
I am working in a private company & my HR staff asked me to send the IT exemption certificate latest by as soon as possible but since some premium are in March I told them that I will send them in March.

Today Dt.16.03.2015 I have visited LIC Office main Branch head office at Dhenkanal, Odisha & stand in Que to deposit my premium but after standing 30 min from 2.45 p.m. to 3.15 p.m. when my turn came the counter staff of LIC told me that there is no link so asked me to waits but after 2 min. again the counter staff came back & closed the window saying counter was closed but he has taken premium from many agent & kept inside & closed the shutter.

I have requested the Administrative manager of the branch Mr. Panda there to help me deposit the premium, he advised me again & again to go outside and told me it is just in front of the office there is a LIC premium collection point & asked me to deposit there & then I again told him sir if i will deposit here then today itself I can get the IT exemption certificate now itself but without understanding me Mr. Panda Shouted at me & told me that these LIC premium collection points are LIC of India Approved point. When I told him that you have any link with that premium collection point because without understanding me you are sending me there again & again.He again shouted at me . They are misbehaving the customers if customers are directly going to there office because they are all govt. of India staffs so they can do anything they wants.Because they are not in a mood to give service to the customers.

Requesting all concern staffs for their action in providing a direct customer premium collection counter at least one at the District head QUARTER office only for Customer not that all the counters are only for Agents who are depositing at a time 20-30 premium even more at a time at the counter so if any customer directly go there to deposit the premium he will face situation like me & try to avoid the motive of LIC of India staffs not helping direct customer even if they came across any problem because they are only serving the Agents not to direct customer & they will also not hesitate to misbehave the customer because they are govt. of India staffs.

Your's Faithfully,

J K Satpathy,
Dhenkanal, Odisha
S.Raviprasad

Mar 15, 2015

not to be continued after retirement

D/s,
My name is S.Raviprasad. Iam working in RBI, Bangalore. I did 3 policies in your LIC by SSS. These are matured on after retirement 6 months to 18 months. My ideas is to complete with in the service. Now I have 4 years of service in balance(may 2019).. I hope you will give better positive idea as early as possible. Thanking you sir.

Email: sravipr@gmail.com
Phone No. 9663019791
sarikadeep1114

Mar 12, 2015

original bond not issue till date

987453816-Original Policy Document not issued till date

with respect to the above mentioned subject i would like to bring some grave lapses on your organisation and associated agents involved in this process.

I have this policy in the year 2011, and have not recieved the original document till date. i have paid the premium as per the requirement. Any claim if to be made would neccesssiate the policy document at the first instance.

1) As a company of long lasted repute you have failed to keep the track of such issues.

2) When the local branch at jalna was contacted for the same they informed to contact the processing agent.

3) When the processing agent Mr. Khambat - at jafrabad was contacted, he had promised to get the document delivered which is still not executed. Off late we have come to know that the processing agent is not even academically qualified to become an agent. However I would even explore the possibility of taking up this issue in a greater forum if this mail of mine is not considered for appropriate action. There are lot of people who have availed the policies by him and have got into same loop of suffering.
Nikhildeka

Mar 4, 2015

Non receipt of 2nd installment against money back policy

Children money back Policy no.440828783 under plan-113-23 sum assured Rs. 100000/- in the name of ABHISHEK DEKA (L/A), NIKHIL CH. DEKA (P). As per above mentioned plan Abhishek Deka (L/A) has attained 20 years of age on 20th Sept, 2014. The 2nd instalment of money back amount of Rs. 20000/- has not been received till date. I like to request you, Kindly arrange to sent immediately in my present address which is availble with the related branch or deposit in the SB account of Sri Abhishek Deka, A/c no. 20027556344, IFSC no. SBIN0009143, SBI, Bakuloni Chariali branch. However, the address is given again for your kind reference . The address is- NEEPCO Ltd, DS-1, Manicktala Civic Centre, 1/16 VIP Road, CIT Scheme no. VII(M), Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054.
dhiman779

Mar 1, 2015

FORGOT USER ID AND PASSWORD

SIR,
I AM A POLICY HOLDER OF YOUR COMPANY SINCE 05/06/2009 AND I HAD REGISTERED MY POLICY ONLINE.
BUT DUE TO MY NEGLIGENCE AND MY WORK LOAD I FAIL TO LOGIN FREQUENTLY AND NOW I FORGET MY USER ID AND PASSWORD BOTH. SO KINDLY PLEASE ISSUE ME MY NEW ID AND PASSWORD ON MY EMAIL ID (dhimanrakesh779@gmail.com)
POLICY HOLDER : RAKESH KUMAR

sunilsrivastavadps

Feb 21, 2015

due date is over

sir
my premium due date was 8th august 2014, but due some problem i could not paid. pls tell me how i have to pay it.
policy no. 237409354
amount 3062
date of birth 15/07/1982
ragakool

Feb 20, 2015

agents

Dear Sir/Madam

Sub: 647816614-Original Policy Document not issued till date

2) When the local branch at Khammam was contacted for the same they informed to contact the processing agent.

3) When the processing agent Ms Vittal Bhai-0245664K/2009 was contacted, she had promised to get the document delivered which is still not executed. Off late we have come to know that the processing agent is not even academically qualified to become an agent. However I would even explore the possibility of taking up this issue in a greater forum if this mail of mine is not considered for appropriate action.

4) Getting the policy processed by an unqualified person would bring the organisation a good business but not a correct applicable policy for the person concerned since they will be more interested in thier benifit rather than social concern towards the policy taker. All the policies processed by such type agents would be by someone else and not by self, hence the processing agents would not even know the subject but they are getting benifitted by just fooling society. There are lot of people who have availed the policies by her and have got into same loop of suffering.

5) Her husband Mr Ramana Rao (1989/64k 2004) is also an agent with you and is been also considered by your company in a category of high achieving agents. Without having moral and social responsibilty no individual nor can a company grow . These type of people will make good money for themselves and bring good business to your organisation but as a team you fail.

6) If I escalate and appeal this matter legally, I am so confident that they can never prove themselves as a qualified processing agent. Most of the policies processed by these agents are only contact based, thier effort is nil and are unfit to be processing agents. A correct disciplinary action is a must in this case.

Warm regards
Pradeep Katiyar

Feb 19, 2015

Non Receipt of Money

Non Receipt of Money...

Policy No. 192614652
Name- Pradeep Kumar Katiyar
Money Back Policy (20 Year's Plan)

Getting 10000 Rs.every 5 years. Now in the month of Jan'15(28/01/15) payment due but still the same has not received.
We are regular following up with Bhiwadi Branch(Distt. Alwar, State-Rajasthan) but not getting any positive response.
Every time says that cheque has couriered but still not received.

Cell No. 9660112068
sanket.shah65

Feb 19, 2015

Maurity amount not received

My policy no: 901510141 under plan: 145/10/01 taken on DOC 21/07/2001 at Branch 899. Its got matured but the maturity amount still no received. when i done the enquiry Matuity claim is being taken. My LIC Agent is a Corupted person, dont know how he withdraw Maturity money. I think LIC gives the maturity in NEFT form then ow this can be possible. kindly help to resolve the issue on urgent basis.

Sanket Shah
+91-8097232027
Divyang Shah

Feb 16, 2015

Non receipt of Maturity Claim even after a repeated reminders

Branch Code:- 916
Policy No.:- 900591487
Policy holder Name:- Mr. Divyangkumar H. Shah

Above mentioned policy is already expired on 28/03/2012. Necessary documents submitted on 28/01/2015 wide receipt no. 96729. Still I am getting a reply, you will get your cheque by end of March 2015.

Kindly do the needful immediately.

Cell No.:- 9821922925
N K IYER

Feb 4, 2015

Maturity amt of Jeevan Nidhi policy no. Paid.

Subject Policy No 122814266, IYER 0113912F,Jeevan Nidhi Policy.Maturity amt not paid. Required amt urgently without delay

This is with reference above policy in the name of. Narayan Kumar Iyer, C 55, Sector 55,Noida, UP, Pin 201301. Policy matured on 13/01/2015.

Sir I would like to inform you before maturity of policy on 13/01/2015, Branch Incharge/Sh Ravi Kaul,Mayur Vihar,Pocket 2,12f!Delhi office has not informed to me before the maturity period. I am a Sr Citizen having 62 yrs of age. I reqquire the full amt urgently. I visited Branch office on Wednesday and Thursday,21st and 22nd Jan,2015 and have been informed that now it is not possible to return full maturity amt. Nowhere it is mention in the policy that after maturity full amt will not be paid. Even the banks pay full amt and interest after the maturity period. Branch Incharge. was not abailable for meeting. LIC office always send the maturity information in advance but in this case no intimation from LIC office has ben sent to me and because of this I have to suffer.Moreover Branch office has sent to email for submission of medical estimate bill. Sir this also nowhere in the LIC policy mention that this is to be submitted by the policyholder which is unnecessary harrasement to me even branch Incharge has not clarified/ reply to me querry. Kindly help me and get return my full matured amt.So far from 21/01/2015 many requests have been sent to Branch Incharge Mayur Vihar,DO 2 and Customer Zone,Mayur Vihar but no any positive response.. Holding of Sr Citizen maturity amt is illegal moreover . Nowhere in the policy it is mentioned that amt will be paid after medical treatment estimate only.Your policy say prior intimation is a must to be sent to the customer but it was not sent. Kindly help me and get my maturity amt. Customer service of branch is very bad. There is no accountability of the Sr Branch Manager even the do not bothered to justify and reply my querry.

Plan Term. Instalment. Total Premium
Prem mode. Paid for
Sum assured. 10 Years

Doc. 10489.00. RS 104890.00

169. Yly
13/01/2005. 90000

The yearly premium @ RS 10489 has been paid from Jan 2005 to Jan 2014. Total premium paid is Rs 104890

Kindly help me and get my full maturity amt.

Thanks and regard
Narayan Kumar IYER
Jeevan Nidhi Policy no 122814266
palli.ramu@yahoo.co.in

Feb 3, 2015

maturity amount not remitted

I have submitted my Lic bonds for surrender on 13January 2015.And also visited several times branch office .The maturity amount is not remitted in my bank a/c.
My Lic bond No-685691286,685691294&685691289

STATE-TELANGANA
MOBILE;9959521065
Umesh Parmar

Jan 30, 2015

Robbery my monthly comission by LIC

सेवामे,
श्री मान प्रबंधक महोदय जी सा
भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम (L.i.c)
विषय:- कोड क्रं.583-18s/236812
के कमीशन को LIC द्वारा
डकैती/हडप करने के क्रम मे !

महोदय जी,
उपरोक्त विषयान्तर्गत निवेदन
इस प्रकार है कि मेने वर्ष 13-9-2001 को अपने स्वयं के नाम पर एजेन्सी ली,ओर एक एजेन्ट के रुप मे अपना करियर शुरू किया,किसी भी मौसम की परवाह ना करते हुये,दिन-रात एक कर, मेहनत कर मेने इस संस्था से कस्टमर जोड़े ताकि भविष्य मे मुझे लाभ के रूप मे कमीशन प्राप्त हो सके, इस संस्था को मेने "13 साल (2014)"तक अपनी सेवायें दी, बदले मे संस्था ने मुझे मेरे "13 साल"की सर्विस का जो ईनाम दिया वह किसी डकैती से कम नही हे, अब मे अपने-आप को ठगा सा महसूस कर रहा हू, एजेन्सी लेते वक़्त मुझसे बड़ी-बड़ी बातें की गयी थी कि अगर मे 5 साल एजेन्सी चलाने के बाद किन्हीं कारणवश आगे ना चला पाया तब भी मेरा कमीशन नियमित रुप से मेरे खाते मे आता रहेगा, मेरा कमीशन सालाना 1 लाख से उपर बनता हे, ओर मेरे पास मेरी आजीविका का यही एकमात्र साधन हे, जिस कमीशन के लिये एक एजेन्ट अपना दिन-रात एक करता हे, मेरी उस मेहनत के हक़(कमीशन)को इस तरह से हडप जाना
उस कहावत को सिद्ध करती है जेसे- "नाच-नाचे बंदर ओर माल खा जाये मदारी"
क्या इसी दिन के लिये मेने L.I.C को अपने केरियर के रूप मे चुना था,
अगर इसी तरह से कार्मिको के हक को हड़प कर जाने का काम LIC के पास रह गया हे तो बंद कर दो उन विज्ञापनो को जिसमें LIC कि साफ-सुथरी छवि के बड़े-बड़े दावे किये जाते हे, क्यों कि यहाँ जब LIC के कार्यकर्ताओं के मेहनत का पैसा सेफ़ नही हे तो जनता का पैसा क्या ख़ाक सेफ़ रहेगा,
इसलिये मुझे LIC से कोई भीख नही अपना हक़ चाहिये, मुझे मेरा कमीशन चाहिये
जय हिन्द

भवदीय
उमेश परमार
Mr.Soni

Jan 29, 2015

LIC wealth plus policy is worst policy

Pl note I had bought LIC wealth plus policy on march 2010 and it was completed on march 2012. The units i was offered was 6000 units on the basis of NAV of rs.10.

But I am shocked after 1 year suddenly LIC had deducted 400 units as mortality charges and thereafter it was repeatedly deducting my units and as on today the situation is my closing balance is 5354.

Pl expedite why my units are being deducted and it was no where mentioned in any terms and conditions for the said reason.

Then why it is being call Wealth plus when it is being actually called dewealth policy.As instead of increasing wealth it is continuously decreasing the wealth and fooled many Indian consumers on the name of good plan.

When inquired at your branch and the agent in the matter they don't have the reply.Pl note when it was launched at that time index was 15000 and as on today the index is 25000 then for what reasons such units are continuously deducted.

Pl reply to my complaint and Pl explain the reason in the matter.

Anil Soni
madhu mita

Jan 23, 2015

to take loan on my LIC the staff harassing us unnecessarily

I am looking to take loan on my LIC policy which is a 30 yr policy and I ve paid premium for 14yrs. They said we need to give LIC certificate and 1 cancelled cheque and theur form completely filled. Once our agent submitted it they accepted. Next day they informed that they need a photo ID as well even though the form has no mention of it. Then after 1 full day they called asking for my bank passbook xerox. Again I submitted it through my agent. All this wated a total of 4 working day. Then even though this whole loan process is an internal branch matter the branch officer said the papers has to go to Mumbai and it will take minimum 4 working days. I checked it with several other branches and LIC cyst care and they confirmed its dealt internally in branch and should take maximum 1 business day.
Before this I had another bad experience with this same kankarbagh branch when on another policy of mine they were suppose to reissue a cheque for premium as I was not at home and previously issued cheque was lapsed. Then also they had made us run pillar to post for 15 days. Dont know if the branch people dsnt want to work or dsnt know how to work.
virupaxi s guggari

Jan 22, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY/PENSION INFORMATION

LIC OF INDIA JEEVAN NIDHI PENSION POLICY NO 634245884 MATURED ON 28/11/14. BUT STILL THERE IS NO INTIMATION

ABOUT THE MATURITY AMOUNT PAYABLE OR PENSION FIXED.
rsharma2

Jan 18, 2015

LIC nmatured amount has not been deposited through NEFT

Non Depost of matured amount through NEFT
My Policy No :161276341 LIC office Sarbha Nagar, Near Bus Stand, Ludhiana, Punjab
My policy has been matured on 28 December, 2014. But till date the matured amount has not been deposited to my account through NEFT. Kindly early arrangement may be made to settle the matured amount with Bonus as I need this amount urgently.

Sunita Kumari Sharma
rsharmachd@yahoo.com
rsharma2

Jan 18, 2015

Non Depost of matured amount through NEFT

My policy has been matured on 28 December, 2014. But till date the matured amount has been deposited to my account through NEFT. Kindly early arrangement may be made to settle the matured amount with Bonus as I need this amount urgently.

Sunita Kumari Sharma
rsharmachd@yahoo.com
ksjstephenson

Jan 16, 2015

NON SETTLEMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

My Policy No :740657249
My policy has been matured on 15.01.2015. But till date the matured amount has been deposited to my account through NEFT. Early arrangement may be made to settle the matured amount with Bonus.

K.S. James Stephenson
( Email id: ksjstephenson@gmail.com

care---paytm.com - my promo cash back not receive
    My promo cash back 50 not recived
    sbi po recruitment - find interview in wrong address
    name = akshay sharma . mob no : 08890535645 , 09716900054 ...
    snapdeal - I WANT EXCHANGE A680 LENOVO MOBILE
    I have purchased A680 lenovo mobile phone-POPMoolin...
    JIPMER - Problem after payment
    I have made my payment but I didn't receive my jipmer...
    Humsafar Matrimony - fraud
    I have registered since 6 months on this website. they...
    Indane Gas - non supply of refill gas cylinder
    sir, This is to bring to your kind notice that i...
    care---paytm.com, contact---avenues.info(Avenues India Pvt. Ltd ) - again recharg faild
    have recharged(Rs.85) my idea (8057845697) no. twice but...
    sound pollution - loud speaker distabence
    Dear sir we have an office in balanagar shobanacolony,...
    lenskart - Code not accepting
    My code is not accepting and I'm resend OTP but...
    Flipkart.com - Mobile not working
    Dear Sir, I Upendra Singh i was bought a Redmi 1S on...