LIC OF INDIA

Aug 25, 2015

PANKAJ KUMAR SRIWASTAV

DEAR SIR,

DEATH CLAIM PANKAJ KUMAR SRIWASTAV S/O SRI JAGDAMBA PRASAD SRIWASTAV

ADDRESS- NAIBAZAR DISTRICT SANT RAVIDAS NAGAR BHADOHI POLICY NO.287779130 DOC.DATE 10.02.2012

BIMADHAN 50000 AJENT NAME IS KRIPA SHANKAR YADAV CODE 1867-28 D BRANCH BHADOHI DEATH CLAIM

2013 MAI SARA DOCUMENT COMPLETE KARKE BHADOHI BRANCH ME JAMA KIYA THA KINTU AAJ TAK KOI BHI

UCHIT KARYWAHI NAHI HUE HAI SIR MAI PANKAJ KUMAR SRIWASTAV KE PEETA JAGDAMBA PRASAD SRIWASTAV

DEAR SIR MERA AAP SE REQUEST HAI KI AAP MERE SABHI DOCUMENT FIR SE CHECK KARWAYE AUR UCHIT KARY

KARE.MOBILE NO.09935729866 KRIPA SHANKAR YADAV LIC AGENT CODE 1867-28D BRANCH BHADOHI
arvin_2

KARE.
UJJAL ROY

Aug 20, 2015

Complain about the Agent

LIC of India, Branch No.551 Bistupur Jamshedpur.
Atten Mr. A.K.Paul
A.O.(CRM)
Grievance Redressal Officer
Branch / Divisional Office
My Dear Sir,
As per your acknowledgement mail I could not reply in time as I was travelling from abroad to India.
Right now I am in Bangalore, and I am ready to reach your office in Jamshedpur on 25th Aug 2015.
I had a talk in your Bistupur Branch No.551 in Tel: 0657 2320703 at 10:35 AM on Aug 21st 2015
I could not talk with you, that is why I am requesting you kindly provide me your contact number,
so that as soon as I reach Jamshedpur, I will contact with you.
The reason to contact with you was as per complain No. Ref 1516031227 dated 13/08/2015.
This was about your agent Mr. Debashis Battachajee Agent No. 09287551
This complain was done on Sep 1st 2014 on your website as per no. 10549

After one year this complain is raised upto this level and I find no action taken by LIC A.K.Paul
A.O.(CRM)
Grievance Redressal Officer
Branch / Divisional Office.
rinigohain

Aug 20, 2015

a rude and irresponsible agent

Mr.Marudhan lic branch t.nagar (9840351982)is a very irresponsible lic agen i hv come across t .i had opened an insurance with him and paid my 1st premium . However this guy has been vanished after paying d 1st premium . Sometimes his no doesn't seem to b working sometime it's switched off n when it's working he'll cut d ring .once he picked up the call n when I told him I'll hv to cancel d policy he showed his anger n was being so rude to me. Has no manner to talk to a woman who claims he15yrs been working with lic for 15yrs.
suresh Kumar

Aug 14, 2015

Agent cheating

His name is :A.seetha Rami Reddy.he is cheating me.takeing. Policy premium with me extra amount & he wil play deposit after 1or 2 weeks he use money for his own purposes....when I ask I will give tomorrow he will til like that...so pls do. Not reply like that..so...&cell no:9440725933..
mishra82

Aug 14, 2015

Cheque cleared from our bank a/c not shown in LIC statement.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My LIC Policy no.891262420 Please can you urgently check and let us know that ch.no.306669 Dt 2/7/13 issued from our account but not reflecting in our LIC statement .We suspect that this cheque may have been misused for other beneficiary of LIC account.
Please can you confirm us.

Yours kind Co-operation is solicited.

Thanking You,

Your’s faithfully,

Pravin Agarwal
anwar malik

Jul 30, 2015

give threat for not giving the complaint

Dear LIC,-

Cheating by Mr. Jitender Malik from paju khurd an LIC AGENT.He is fraud .

My name is Anwar from Paju Khurd, The.- Safidon, Distt.- Jind, Haryana. Mr. Jitender Malik a LIC agent did my 3 policies on 20/08/2013. My one policy no is – 178413666 . My premeium is Rs.5778 half yearly. I gave him my premeium in cash . But he didn’t deposit my premieum in LIC. I asked him my times but he said that I have deposit the cash into LIC Office. I asked him to give my policy document but he never give. He didn’t deposit my premieum till now . From one and half Year passed but he didn’t deposit my premium. Now he is doing misbehavior and abusing me. He refused to deposit . He is totally fraud . Plz help me . and stop this kind of cheating.

Mr. Jitender Malik(paju khurd)- 09813444457, a fraud LIC agent…

Anwar- 09891501963
LIC Policy no-178413666
Branch code-171
anwar malik

Jul 30, 2015

CHEATING BY LIC AGENT

Dear LIC,-

Cheating by Mr. Jitender Malik from paju khurd an LIC AGENT.He is fraud .

Mr. Jitender Malik(paju khurd)- 09813444457, a fraud LIC agent…

Anwar- 09891501963
LIC Policy no-178413666
Branch code-171
somnath lahiri

Jul 25, 2015

NO money back

NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY BACK AMOUNT
MY NAME IS SOMNATH LAHIRI HAVING THE POLICY HOLDER OF LIC OF INDIA POLICY NO 311693117 SUCH POLICY HAVING DUE MONEY BACK ON 28 JUNE 2015 BUT MONEY HAS NOT RECEIVED TILL NOW ON 26/07/2015 ONWARD..
joykali

Jul 24, 2015

surrender of my policy

surrender of my policy
LIC SURRENDER
Dear sir/madam
I have Submitted my LIC Bond & all the documents for surrender in the month of June 2015 And also visited to the branch officebut still i didn't get any feedback from LIC.my policy NO is 468526257.policy holder -swati chakraborty.endowment assurance.branch-chittaranjan (west bengal) Rupnarayanpur.plz do the need full
from
Indranil chakraborty
Asansol (west bengal)
mob-8001668222
email id-indranilchakraborty12@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015

miss guid

New policy are open by back date why no inform to me & wrong commition detel by agent
Sachin Vashishth

Jul 22, 2015

money back claim

Dear sir I am sachin vashishth s/o Shri S.C. Sharma My policy no 253473040 . My Money Back Claim due March 2014 ,we are already submited NEFT Deatils in office Ram Ganga Vihar Phase II Moradabad .But Claim Not Received till dated 23.07.2015 we are going maney time in office but not response so please needful action on branch Manger Ram Ganga Vihar Phase II moradabad
SALUNKHE_151985

Jul 20, 2015

my online account of registering with lic is not opening

I have registered my lic policies . But now when I try to open my account with my user id and password it donot open. Plz check it and reply me
Pradeep Kumar T.O.

Jul 16, 2015

NOT RECEIVED THE MONEYBACK AMOUNT

MY NAME IS PRADEEP KUMAR HAVING THE POLICY HOLDER OF LIC OF INDIA PLICYNO 232189380 SUCH POLICY HAVING DUE MONEY BACK ON 30JUNE2015 BUT MONEY HAS NOT RECEIVED TILL NOW ON 16/07/2015ONWARD..
TVGUPTA

policy transfer

POLICY NO. 691817054
NAME T. VENKATESWRA GUPTA

Applied for transfer of my policy from Rayagada (orissa) branch code 58c to seethammadhara (visakhapatnam) code 69h brach. Applied for transfer 3 months back.. still today it is not transferred . Rayagada br. telling it is transferred. seethammadhara branch telling it is not received. several times i have approached both branches, still it is not cleared

thanks
T.V. Gupta
Sonu Kaushal

The unnecessary delay of D.A.B Policy No-126222774

Dear Sir / Madam,
I , ( Sonu Kaushal ) W/o Late Sh. Vikash Kaushal, I am doing Complaint very disappointing.My Husband ( Vikas Kaushal ) death due to train Accident on 30/12/2011 at Bhorgarh to Holambi kalan. He insured under policy No.126222774, Branch Unit 11L Plot No-16, Sector-1 DSIDC, Near ITI Bhorgarg Narela Delhi .I gave to all document relative this claim of dealing Clerk Narela Branc & Head Office Laxmi Nagar. Sir My Not any No Income sources. So, Kindly release my Payment as soon as possible

Sonu Kaushal W/o Late sh. Vikash Kaushal
Mobile No-09990610227
yugeshwar Meshram

About Pending Works Office

I am the policy Holder of your Branch and my name is Yugeshwar Meshram police no. 823829704. It’s my second experience for loan case, when did I came to office, officer is not available when they are available they are not appreciate for work. They always said, goto next table. Also said, it’s not my work its dev. Office work. Any work in your office always pending.
I have other polices in other branches but they do the work on priority. They are not wasting time. I am satisfied for that.
I think, your officers are not able for these kinds of works.
Last two days my mentally harassment done for my loan case, then don’t know what’s the problem on my or other policy holder sides.
Kindly request, do something for that, I hope next time I didn’t face like this.
mohana1208

Jul 14, 2015

survival benefits not reached

20 yr jeevan surabhi policy survival benefits not reached to me.
Policy no. 683120234..

Khammam DISTRICT,
TELANGANA STATE
B.V.SUBRAHMANYESWARA RAO

Jul 11, 2015

the unnecessary delay and the behaviour of the Administrative officer, Amalapuram branch, E.G.Dt, Andhrapradesh

My wife was deceased met with self accident due to fear jump from the motor cycle on 1-2-2014. She insured under policy No.8040721, But the Administrative officer of Amalapuram Branch bluntly refused to settle the claim even for initial amount with a wrong interpretation of FIR registered by the Coringa Police under Crime No. 20/14. He bluntly argue at length as per the said FIR I am showing as an accused. But the police registered the crime basing on the complaint given by me with regarding to the accident. The Branch manager told me that irrespective of Filing FIR or not the initial amount shall be paid the beneficiary under any circumstances. But he dauf heard the words and he also acting outside the rules framed under insurance laws. After so many negotiations with the Higher authorities after more than one and half years and when the matter was tweeted on the twitter account of the Honourable Prime Minister of India Sri. Narendra Modi and when the said fact received by him today he released the initial amount with bonus. But still he did not release the death benefit under the policy. Not only me all the policy holders and also agents are suffering with his illegal and unreasoning decisions. So many policy holders are unable to benefited under his illegal requirements and other requirements which are against the Insurance laws. If no action taken against him it is very possible to suffer the insurers from his clutches. He answering the questions of the policy holders are their beneficiaries very rashly as his whims and fancies. He is only one officer is responsible for the wrong signals gone to the policy holders and their beneficiaries. Most of the innocent persons are suffering with his deliberate decisions.
Therefore, I request you sir please esquire about the same and take action against the said officer.
THANKING YOU SIR,
REGARDS
B.V.SUBRAHMANYESWARA RAO
Dr Chitra Nagaraj

Jul 11, 2015

? Hoax LIC official contacting us

Yesterday (10th July 2015) my mother received a call from one Mr Ajay Sharma claiming to be an LIC official working in the head office of LIC at Delhi
He told my mother that one of my father's policy was matured and ready for making the payment. . He asked for her bank account number, which she gave.

My mother could not further follow his instructions, so she left word that I her daguther would be calling him tomorrow.
Ajay Sharma' s phone no is 09910788497 (we did caller tracking and it confirmed that the number is registered in the name of Ajay Sharma at Delhi)

Ajay Sharma also gave the following numbers to my mother namely B.T 000932 and File no LIC 24467821.

Today 11th July 2015, I called Ajay Sharma and he told us a sum of 2.5 lakhs is due to us on my father's policy, and then he said to submit a sum of Rs 24,000/- through some activation for claiming the policy amount.

For safety reasons, I am not revealing anything about the policy or my father's details.

I feel the whole thing is a hoax and fraudsters are cheating the gullible public.

Can LIC please verify the above details and get back to me. Awaiting your reply anxiously.

For further details, genuine official can get in touch with me through email drchitranagaraj@yahoo.com or mobile 09341927028
Jayaraj Devadiga

Jul 5, 2015

Premium Statement

My name is Jayaraj.My brother by name Jayanth have been crediting his premium twice in a year as soon as he get the premium statement for every 6 months.But now a days,I don't know what happened, he is not getting his premium statement.Without getting premium statement,How shuld he gonna credit his premium bill? How Shall he aware of this premium time? I visited my nearest LIC office but they are not providing clear information.Every time I go and asked,they used to give a same single answer "you will get,don't worry".So ,if this is the case,how my brother aware of his premium? When do he credit his premium? You will even put interest if we didn't credit it as per the date.So please send us a premium statement as per the cycle.
Policy No: 622541753
Name: Jayanth Masti Devadiga
ramreddy1234

Jul 2, 2015

not getting bonous commission after completing 6 months

I hav taken my lic agency in 28-12-2013.i completed 10 policies and 80000 fpi in one year,i got 35% comision in first year including bonous ,but in second year iam not getting bonous commission even i completed six months in second year plz help me
Kedar Raje

Jun 28, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL LIC POLICY COPY

I have purchased/invested in BIMA BACHAT/JEEVAN TARANG POLICY in month of March 2015 from Panvel Branch 91P. Policy No is 927481999, premium amount Rs.4523.00, dated 17/03/2015. Name of policy holder: Baby Saiprasad.Kedar.Raje son of Kedar .Shrikant.Raje. The name of agent is Mr.S.R.Limaye. Till date I haven't received my policy copy. The reason explained to me by agent is '' SHORTAGE OF BOND PAPERS IN LIC OFFICE''. If this is the reason for not issuing the policy,why premium amount was taken from me?
Request you to kindly issue the policy immediately.

Kedar S.Raje
9004523154/ email id : kedar_raje@rediffmail.com
New Panvel.
manoj.mhatre

Jun 25, 2015

Not receipt of Insurance Bond Paper

I had taken LIC policy in the month of March 2015. Details of agent & policy are as below.
Policy No.628253385
Plan : 833/25/22
Branch : 62M
Agent Name: Balkrishna Shettigar (9964023242)
DO Name: Muthayya Marati (9449088918)
Payment of permium is deducted through ECS. Even after many followup with agent & DO, I am not in receipt of bond paper. Its almost 3 months. Everymonth I am getting msg from LIC to keep sufficient balance for premium payment. But what about such important documents if policyholders receives or not. These idiots agent & DO they are not bother whether customer get it or not.
Kindly look into the same.
For further clarifications please get in touch with me on below number.
Manoj Mhatre
savithanaidu

Jun 18, 2015

Fake Calls as giving dividents amount

I got a call from someone by name Mishra Malhotra( ph no :07530830943) from LIC, Delhi branch office Accounts Dept and Poonam Mishra from insurance verification IB dept who informed us that we have been regarded with divident amount of Rs.149720 and to get this benefit, I need to invest 40k r 50k in bharti or RFL services by buying shares itseems.
Only then they will activate file no-URL0172 n pay itseems.

Is this a new way to fool around customers??? Can LIC team contact these frauds n take action.

Thx
Savitha

Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider - Balance deduction
    Sir my balance deduction date is 28 Aug, 2015 at 7:06 am
    LAVA MOBILE - iris x5
    Sir.i have purachased a lava smart phone,model no. iris x5...
    Ibps - Bank
    Sir, I have completed all the stages of CWE-V but the...
    Railways - Missing my parcel
    Respected Sir, I have sent parcel of two plastic bags...
    YEPME - money problem
    I am didn't collect but it in blue dart courier...
    indian railway parcel service - Missing my parcel
    Respected Sir, I have sent parcel of two plastic bags...
    VISION VENTURES IMPEX PVT LTD - Vision ventures
    yes friends,im also attend that company meeting.they are...
    MCD Delhi - Bad smell from the drains
    Dear sir., I am the residant of A-2/63, Janak Puri, New...
    electricity board gurgaon - Street Lights are On
    Please switch off the street lights timely in the morning....
    Life ok Channel - Kalash
    Serial Kalash . Why Ekta Kappor dreagging the serial. The...