LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

S.K. Chattopadhyay

Sep 11, 2014

Non Settlement of claim under GSLIS

Despite having submitted claim settlement papers under GSLIS on 06/06/2014, LICI,Asansol Divisional Office, Asansol, West Bengal, is neither responding to our queries and are not even acknowledging the communications sent to them over mail.
While there is not a single premium pending and they have received every premium deducted from my salary, they are simply sitting on the same and are not settling the claim. The matter has been referred to their higher authorities in Kolkata and their action is awaited.

Sitangsu Kumar Chattopadhyay.
satendersumantyagi@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2014

Regarding Money Back

I have a policy for BIMA GOLD dt 22-03-2006 ( 174-20 ) Policy No. 114754494 but after 4 years i.e on 2010 they had paid but this year on 2014 they had not paid any money i.e 15 % of Sum Assured for 16 yr policy neither they had informed any thing . Next Money is due in the yr 2014 .( 4 yrs , 8 yrs ....)

Please look into this matter so that i can get my money back.

(ANURAG TYAGI)
09312919777
sharadjain487

Sep 5, 2014

Transfer of LIC Policy to other branch office

I need to transfer my policy from Digboi branch (Branch code -493) to BO-19T Branch Sanganer Jaipur- 303902
In this regard I mailed the application to the branch office digboi.But i didnt received any response from the other end.
So now what should i do.Even i dialled the telephone number of that branch and the divisional office Jorhat, but they dont pick the calls.So please help me out.

Yours sincerely
Email id - sharadjain487@gmail.com
1896.sangeeta

Sep 3, 2014

portal

I mrs. Sangeeta Samsukha lic agent from 935 branch.would be like to complain regarding my portal
as it is not Apply from last 9 month.

As I am doing many time complaint also for this inconvenience service of my portal
but no reply is there from your side. please sir potal very very urgent & many apply but no answered,

Please solve my problem as soon as possible ,because of this by business as well as
my customers are sufffer.

thanking you,

name sangeeta Samsukha
branch 935
email: sansamsukha10@gmail.com
Nagabhushana Reddy

Aug 26, 2014

Complaint against K.P. Rama Reddy (LIC of India as a Development Officer Hiriyur Branch code its 62A Karnataka) All your authorized departments.

Sub: Complaint against K.P. Rama Reddy (LIC of India as a Development Officer Hiriyur Branch Code its 62A & Division its Shimoga Karnataka ) All your authorized departments.

As per the discussion with over phone Mr. Ravi Kiran ( Marketing Manager Shimoga) & Mr. Bala Yage Division Manager both are not lessening our word & they are telling we don't know this issues.

Please note that the below we are given compliant agents to him in your branch 23/02/10 to till date this issue over more than 4 1/2 years already & we are please noticed all your authority departments as for the below (attached all cops your reference) till date nobody has been not interest to turn on this issue to of intervening and helping the customers!!!, its requesting to you kindly look & cross check with him & all departments concerned person.

Executive Director CRM Deportment - Mumbai,
Chief Vigilance Officer - Mumbai
CRM Deportment South Central Zonal - Hyderabad,
Marketing Officer South Central Zonal - Hyderabad,
Divisional Manager & Marketing Manager - Shimoga,
CRM Divisional Manager - Shimoga,
Branch Manager - Hiriyur

2005 to 2009 he not working properly in branch but he taken salary everything & branch manager involved in this case, It is further submitted that that after receiving the notice the first defendants told the first plaintiff that he had already fixed his higher officials by paying bribe to them and no action will be taken against him by them and told further that no action will be taken against him even another ten complaints filed by the first plaintiff. The first plaintiff informed the same to the higher authorities and they demanded LIC policy & bribe to take action against the other defendants. We paying bribe and police ( Bribe its 75000/- & LIC policy No its 629320930 P.B Nagabhushana Reddy & 629198926 K. S Ganesware in the month of November 2009)

The above topic that I had been persuaded and induced by your development officer K.P. Rama Reddy (who is working in your Hiriyur branch) to invest in your Corporation and believing words and the reputation, stature and the quantum of faith and confidence which has been maintained by the Life Insurance Corporation myself and also my friends and relatives invested and paid the money to above said K.P. Rama Reddy, which he has taken cash & the account number given by as K.P. Rama Reddy who is your development officer. The amount invested by me and also my friends and relatives was Rs 58, 000,00/- (Fifty Eight Lakhs.) After this when no receipts and the bonds were not given to me neither by your esteemed authority or by the said K.P. Rama Reddy and whenever asked by me he used to give evasive answer that since the amount invested was heavy and hence the receipts are required to come from Bombay head office. I believed it and when no receipts were being given I came to your Hiriyur branch and filed complaint on 23-02-2010, against said Rama Reddy to take legal action on him and requested your authority to issue receipts and bonds and subsequently your esteemed authority issued notice to him. expressing my hardship dissatisfaction as no action was took by your authority and requested your office to intimate me as to what action taken by your esteemed authority against the said K.P. Ramareddy. Even after this I kept on sending Emails on 02-03-2010 till date demanding legal and disciplinary action against him.

After this I sent the letter 23/07/ 2010 and demanding legal and action him. This being the case I am shocked to see the letter sent by your esteemed authority dated 29-07-2010, which was attached with a letter that shows that I have withdrawn the complaint. It is a false and forged letter given by the said K.P. Rama Reddy. It came to the my knowledge that the said K.P. Rama Reddy forged the my signature and produced false letter dated 30-03-2010 and subsequently your esteemed authority by believing him issued letter to me. It is intimated that when the balance has not been paid by the said K.P. Rama Reddy no question of settlement. Subsequently I sent Emails letter rejecting settlement and also asked your branch to give who had submitted that letter to your office which shows that the matter was settled between us but your office till today not disclosed the name of the person who submitted that letter to your office which shows that you are protecting that person. I kept on sending Emails on 02-08-2010, 16-08-2010, 08-09-2010. Subsequently your office sent a letter dated 29-9-2010 & also send letter 25-07-2011, in your authority says that it is a matter between said K.P. Rama Reddy and us LIC has nothing to do with it. It is hereby intimated that he is an employee of your LIC and inducing people to invest in your LIC and you have appointed him for that purpose as development officer and paying him salary, for that work. He is cheating innocent people by taking the advantage of working in your LIC and you silently allowed him to cheat people by using the name of your LIC and now saying you have nothing to do with this. People like me believed him and invested only because they trust, repose confidence, believe LIC as faithful corporation and he is working in your authority. You are protecting him and evading your responsibility being principal and there by breaching the trust what people kept on your corporation. It is hereby clarified that there was no settlement and your esteemed authority is intimated to take up action and stay and withheld all the payments including his salary, incentives, his commission and all sorts of payment to him by your authority. It also intimated that you being also responsible for the acts of your agent as principal. You are hereby requested the bonds and receipts forthwith otherwise I will take the matter to media in order to aware the general public to avoid further cheating by your agent as well as you. I will also initiate legal action against your agent as well as your esteemed authority both under civil and criminal law in order to get justice for which you and your agent are liable for all the expense and cost and other consequences. I have sent legal notice through my advocate for which you replied and express that it a matter between me and the said K.P. Rama Reddy It also intimated that the wife of the said K.P. Rama Reddy, Smt. Sudha has filed a complaint against agent Mr. Prassanna Kumar and one Mr. Nataraj who have cheated her husband. It is intimated that in the said complaint she clearly admitted that she and her husband took money from me, my friends and relatives. Subsequently a paper notification was also given by the police against those agents. I am here with sending the copy of that complaint and paper publication for your kind reference and request you to take proper disciplinary action against him.

We hope that our request will be fulfilled as early as possible

Note- Attached for your reference.

A. Covering letter copy all mail copy’s,
B. My Forger Signature Copy issued to branch & divisional ,
C. K.P. Rama Reddy, Smt. Sudha has filed a complaint against who have cheated her husband,
D. As of now we paying 11 years as per the all attached police nose,

Thanking You
From
Nagabhushana Reddy P.B & other 16 Persons.
99/1B, Bindu Nilya Rama Rao Layout,
BSK 3rd Stage, Kathriguppa Main Road,
Bangalore-85
Cell - 9900105439
H.M.CHANDRASEKHARAIAH

Aug 26, 2014

MATURITY AMOUNT NOT PAID

POLICY NO-661917223 MATURED ON 28-10-213 NOT DISPURSED TILL THIS DATE. - H.M. CHANDRASEKHARAIAH.CTO RANEBENNUR
Prabhu Rajamamundi

Aug 22, 2014

non received of premium receipt

Non received of premium receipt
Ref.
Policy no- 705092082 Name R.Prabhu

Policy no- 705092083 Name N.Sharmiladevi

As per above ref. I have paid premium through SBI bank Net Banking as
transaction I'd no. IGY5147126 Amount is Rs.17430 ON 22/8/2014
transaction I'd no. IGY5149662 Amount is Rs.17430 ON 22/8/2014
Same as debit from my account but not received the lic receipt acknowledgement
So pls do the needful and send me urgently on below mail I'd

non received of premium receipt

Ref.
Policy no- 853545541
Name; Nidhi S Sharma
As per above ref. O have paid premium through Icici bank credit card as transaction I'd no. 798903
Amount is 2342Rs. Same as debit from my account but not received the lic receipt acknowledgement
So pls do the needful and send me urgently on below mail I'd
sarjit.sharma@gmail.com
Sarjit Sharma-9426027537
N J SYDULU

Aug 18, 2014

RENEWAL PREMIUM ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NOT RECEIVED

I JOHN BASHA SYDULU.NOOR BASHU ,I HAVE LIC POLICIES (POLICY NOS:603224065,641019011) .I PAID MY LIC INSTALLMENT BY ONLINE ON 04-08-2014 AMOUNT OF RS 28,279.90 . THE AMOUNT WAS DEBITED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BUT I AM NOT RECEIVED RENEWAL PREMIUM ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM YOUR END.
PLEASE SEND ME ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS THROUGH MAIL(sydulu.n@gmail.com)

NAME-NOOR BASHU JOHN BASHA SYDULU
Mobile no:9989978618
LIC POLICY NO- 603224065,641019011)
AMOUNT- INR 28,279.90
Mangesh Chawke

Aug 14, 2014

Non Withdrawal of MY Policy

With reference to above subject, I have submitted my original LIC policy No.977360765 Dated 28/08/2010 to your Branch Administrative officer (Mrs.A.S.Bhure) at Nagpur Branch (Br Code 993) on Date:-18/06/2014 for withdrawal of My Policy they have committed to realize the policy within one month, But still the policy is pending for realization from LIC & I am totally Harassed due to this type of service , Nobody is able to tell about my policy withdrawal status, Mrs. Bhure had been transferred from the said branch & New Administrative officer (Mrs.Benjamin) is now saying that they had forward the policy to Pune office for withdrawal & further n.a. but she is not communicating me the actual status & not giving the contact person whom i can contact for the status. I am in very urgent need of funds that is why i had submitted the policy for withdrawal along with following documents:-

1. Policy No.977360765 (Original Policy)
2. NEFT Form Duly filled.
3.Surrender Form
4.LIC Premium paid receipt.

I am facing a lots of harassment due to this problem, Kindly look into the matter being very serious for me other I have to complaint to Insurance Ombudsman & IRDA against LIC.

I hope you will resolve my problem as early as possible.

Kindly confirm the status in writing.

Mangesh R. Chawke
(Mob:- 9420408390)
patelniharika

Aug 5, 2014

portal not working

I mrs. Niharika n.patel lic agent from 90A branch.would be like to complain regarding my portal
as it is not working from last 1 month. ,it s indicated invalid password or username .,but the same
I was using from more then one year.

but no reply is there from your side.

my customers are sufffer.

thanking you,

name niharika patel
branch 90 A
user name 0263590A
email patelniharika83@gmail.com
patelniharika

Jul 26, 2014

PORTAL NOT WORKING

I MRS. NIHARIKA NILESH PATEL WAS NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH MY PORTAL FROM LAST 15 DAYS .AS IT IS SHOWING THAT, YOUR ''USER NAME AND PASSWORD ENTER ARE INVALID''. AS I AM USING THE SAME PASSWORD AND LOGIN ID FROM LAST MORE THAN 1 YEAR.BUT I DONT KNOW WHY I M FACING A PROBLEM NOW.

PLEASE RECTIFY MY PROBLEMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE OF THAT MY WORK IS SUFFERING.

THANKING YOU,

EMAIL -patelniharika83@gmail.com
swapan_sahana

Jul 24, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF mATURITY MONEY

I have a policy for BIMA GOLD dt 07-11-2007 ( 179-16 ) Policy No. 555094522 but after 4 years i. e on 2011 they had not paid any money i, e 15 % of Sum Assured for 16 yr policy neither they had informed any thing . Next Money is due in the yr 2015 .( 4 yrs , 8 yrs ....)
pLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER SO THAT i CAN GET MY MONEY.

rEGARDS,

( sWAPAN SAHANA)
09431927605
samirdt2007@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2014

Non payment of 2013-14 yearly pension amount Rs-18000 againest policy no-421035959 under LIC table no/term - 117/12

I am Sabitri Adhikary,55 yrs old widow.I have a pension policy at LIC Krishnagar Branch,policy no-421035959,Table/Term-117/12,Dated-April-1995.After maturity,from the year 2007,I have been getting the pension amount Rs-18000/year at the month of May.But last 2013-14 year payment I do not get.I submit my existing certificate through speed post of Indian Post on 05/06/2014 and it was received at Krishnagar LIC office on 07/06/2014 (Speed post no-EW639413123IN).After that several times I have talked with the staff of Claims department of the above said office but no action has been taken till date and they also misbehave with me.This pension amount is the income source of mine.

Request you to take necessary steps to get my amount as soon as possible.

Sabitri Adhikary

Mobile No- 8013183536
Email Id- samirdt2007@gmail.com
Rnpsinha

Jul 18, 2014

non payment of survival benefit amount by L.I.C.Branch Office Lakhisarai Bihar Foe Policy No.520433126 table 75/20

I am holder of policy no.520433126 of table no.75/20dt.28.01.1995 sum assured Rs.25000.00.As per provision of the said policy I am to get survival Benefit of 20% of summ assured after each completed 5 years.I couldbe able to receive my survival benefit only forthe year 2000. and I couldnot receive my benefit for 2005 and 2010.I visited the office and was surprised to find that no action was taken on this till Jan 2014.The office Staff were reluctant to speak. Finally I wrote to the Branch ManagerL.I.C. Branch Lakhisarai on 09.06.2014.with a copy to S.D.M. Bhagalpur for ensuring the said payment with uptodate interest,my letters are duly received at the Branch Office L.I.C. Lakhisarai .I have claimed Rs.5000.00 as principal forthe year 2005 and interest for ( years as Rs.4915.00 and Principal Rs.5000.00 for 2010 and interest for 4 years as Rs.2488.00 .My total Claim is For Rs.17403.00 as uptodate amount.May I request the higher Authorities to intervene in the Matter and ensure payment of my Dues with uptodate interest?
Rnpsinha

Jul 18, 2014

non payment of Survival benefit of policy no520497385dt 28.08.1995 under table no.107/20 dt

Iam holder of the abovementioned policy nowith halfyearly premium for sum assured Rs.50000.00.The provision of the policy as written in policy Bond that survival benefit shall be paid at every four years at rate 25 %.I have received the said benefit upto 2007 but the L.I.C.Branch office Munger didnot pay me the due survival benefit for 2011.After all my efforts failed at Branch Office L.I.C. Munger Branch I wrote to S.D.M.Bhagalpur after many reminders I received a letter signed by CRM/PS/SSS vide letter no.BDO/CRM/Complaint dt 21.01.2014 that since my premium for 28.11.2009 and 28.05.2010 was not paid so the survival benefit due in 2011 was not paid.It was a shock for me as it was clearly written on the policy Bond that my last ptemium was to be paid on 28.05.2009 which I had already paid .I wrote back to the S.D.M. Bhagalpur attaching the Xerox of my policy Bond and requested him to kinly go through it and order accordingly.When no response came even after my reminders I wrote to the Zonal Manager L.I.C.of India Zonal Office Patna on 13.06.2014 through Speed Post receipt no.EJ607967262IN attaching all the Xerox of all correspondances including Xerox of Policy Bond which is duly received at the Zonal Office but till today the 18th July 2014 no response has been received.May I request the higher authorities to kindly intervene in this matter and ensure payment of my Survival Benefit with uptodate interest?
sanjay240681

Jul 11, 2014

agent is not responsible oand worst behaviour

sir i availed lic policy from agent code i dont know branch code is 318..on dated 15/03/2014 and 30/3/2014 my policy number is 334055460 and 334056700 in the name of sanjay goel and kiran goel till yet i ahve not received my bond when i call to my agent she not giving proper answer and abusing me so this is the way lic works i will not continue my policy no more ...will goo to consumer court

Sanjay Goel

about check

mera check 10000 ka office se kho gaya hai
JATINDER PANNU

Jul 10, 2014

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BUT TRANSACTION WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL.

DEAR SIR,

TODAY WHEN I TRIED TO PAY MY LIC INSTALLMENT ONLINE THE AMOUNT WAS DEBITED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BUT TRANSACTION WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL. PLEASE REVERT BACK WITH THE DETAILS WHEN WILL IT BE CREDITED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.
NAME-RAJWINDER KAUR
LIC POLICY NO- 301846009
AMOUNT- INR 1531
banti0022

Jul 9, 2014

all lici staff thif

i sumit death claim total one year and half but no any respond no reply mob no 9883202024 branch -city 5 kolkata chittranjan avanue
kishan ram

Jul 5, 2014

laps policy no 160711122

my lic policy laps detail

1. policy no 160711122

2. policy no 471610551

two policy laps for long time please send the detail for amount for my mail id ramkishan31@gmail.com

Ram Kishan
pinkigupta

Jun 30, 2014

bonus not reciv

mra bonus abhi tk nhi aya mra lic no-539314116
Mahipal Singh Sajwan

Jun 29, 2014

no clarification for short payment

Policy No.124900414 - wealth Plus

I took the captioned policy on 9 March 2010. I paid single premium of Rs 40,000/- and No. of units allotted to me were 3720.371.

I surrendered said policy on 27 May 2014, since there was a lock-in period of 3 years only and the amount I received is Rs 38,067/- only which is for 3190.939 units.

May I know why there is a drop of 529.432 units (3720.371-3190.939) in-spite of a good market position in last week of May 2014 at the time of surrender the policy ( sensex value Nearly 25800) as against market position on 9 Mar 2010 at the time of taking policy (sensex value nearly 17000 only)

sensex value nearly 17000/- units allotted 3720.371
sensex value nearly 25800/- units works out 3190.939 and paid - why ????????????????????????????

I wrote to LIC Branch office code 12D on 22nd Jun 14 and send reminder also, but till date I have not received any clarification from them.

Kindly help me to get clarification for short payment.

Mahipal Singh Sajwan
Mob: 9810179683
michaelraj43@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2014

AGENT NON-PAYMENT OF POLICY MONEY

I am S. Michael raj working in Saudi Arabia, I had taken one LIC policy in the year 2009. I paid my policy money up-to 2012. In the year 2013 premium money I paid to my agent, he cheated me until now not paid the premium. From 2009 to 2012 I have paid premium and collected receipt for that. I already asked Chennai office, they told me where you took policy you go to that branch and settled this problem. My policy has been taken at Tiruchendur Branch. I am living in Chennai at present I am in saudi. Kindly advise me how to solve this problem.

POLICY NO. 323911955

S. Michael raj

bba - lost roll no.
    Sir, I am pooja singh. I am a bba student (2011-2014)&...
    Star Plus - regarding shit programs
    please stop showing this rubbish soaps and bullshit you...
    25826 - faulty recharge status
    i have recharged my prepaid no.9026196347 with 76 from...
    Renault Scala - Faulty car
    We have bought a scala car and it is beyond repair, I own...
    K B C SONY TV - GBJJ payment done but not credited in my a/c
    Hi, I have made a payment of Rs 60,through SBI internet...
    Aircel - 2G Internet
    Dear Sir/Madam.. Ph no. 8285188034 I have subscribed to...
    www.olx.in - Scam on fake products
    Please anybody that knows one mr Okosun nelly with phone...
    phoenix arc - dispute in credit card
    Account number R1CP336949 ; Account type - Credit Card;...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - Account blocked
    my account is blocked i dont know the reason please soon...
    BSNL Ghaziabad - landline
    Hello There please help me if you can , had a...