LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

Ayush kumar

Apr 7, 2014

Agent portal user id

I AM JAGDISH CHANDRA LIC AGENT CODE 03853198 bhilwara BRANCH DIVISION AJMER (Raj.)
PLEASE GIVE ME AGENT PORTAL USER ID.
SEND MY E MAIL_ jagdishsahu529@gmail.com
Contact no. 9828296717
umeshmvpacha

Apr 4, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF BOND

I have two LIC policy at your Payyanr branch (778) policy No.797001824 UMESH KUMAR M V sum assurer Rs.2,00,000/- plan Jeevan Anand (T No.149) premium Rs.21,615 payable yearly commencement date 11/03/2010 and policy No. 797001824 UMESH KUMAR MV sum assurer Rs.1,00,000/- plan WEALTH PLUS (T No.801) premium Rs.40,000/- commencement date 11/03/2010 agent details P Kamlesh, 02365778, Pullayikodi House, P.O Kandangali, Payyanur. But till date bond of above mentioned two policies not yet received. I presently working at Cooch Behar (West Bengal). Request enquire the matter and send bond of above mentioned two policies by 10/04/2014 repeat 10/04/2014 for my record and further necessary action.
Umesh Kumar M .V, Mob No.7501995858 E- Mail- umeshmvpacha@gmail.com
chittaranjan panda

Apr 2, 2014

non pay ment of my money back policy521839546

Sir, My policy no.is 521839546&it is a money back policy and I have deposited my premium regularly through my agent up to the year 2010&thereafter by online I,e, up to the year 2013.Though it is money back policy but I have not get any money back up to the year 2014 except the year 2006.So I request you pl. look in to the matter and arrange early payment. my telephone no is 9474363811&my email is chittaranjan474@gmail.com
deepaa_27

Mar 18, 2014

Non payment of money back policy due

I Dr Deepalatha Shetty have policy no 90147276 with LIC OF INDIA Fort Branch. In 2011 7500 rs due on this money back policy. On inquiring about non receipt of this amount I was informed there was a cheque issued to me of this amount & since the address was changed I might not have received this amount. The policy was assigned to bank in the year 2007 against cc which I had taken from them. Ideally speaking this amount should have reached to bank & not to me. I mentioned this to LIC, infact 2 of my agents did the follow with them but with no result. My bank people spoke to these people & had send neft form too in august 2013 which they mentioned got misplaced in their department.My bankers and I have been following with the bank manager and lic people since then & we have not received this amount till date. The board of resolution form, declaration form and Neft form has been send to them through banks agent on 25th feb 2014. I am yet to receive this amount with the interest of these lost 2 years of this amount which has been debited from my lic account . I have been informed since they have removed the cheque in 2011 they are not responsible. It is very disappointing to see firm LIC OF INDIA treat their customer in this way.
nagella

Mar 13, 2014

agent portal not opened

I Nagella srinivasa rao worked as a Lic agent since 2007 Dm club member my agent portal not opened 8th march 2014 on wards so please clear the problem as early as possible my code no:004186092 branch code:6092 my email id: srinivasaraonagella@gmail.com

thanking you sir

srinivas
Lic for better future
sanjay18

Mar 11, 2014

lic agent portal not opening

sir,I am LIC agent .MY Agency code is 108119202.Working Branch no. is 9202 .Now my agent portal is not working since 08/03/2014.please help me.My email id is sanjaybhoite18@radiffmail.com.
dinesh kumar shukla

Jan 30, 2014

Complaint about LIC agent

I was contacted by an LIC agent Mr. Bajaj on phone who told about a policy of LIC of India which was single premium policy. After listening details provided by him, I agreed to take three policies for me, my wife and my son for 17000rs , 17000rs & 67000rs respectively and gave him chqs for same. Later on when I asked him for policy documents he told me policy nos 117201415, 117201385 & 117201382 in name of Dinesh Kumar Shukla, Sudha Shukla and Ashish Shukla but never gave me policy documents rather he kept on promising me that policy documents will reach me soon . Finally when he stopped answering my calls , I contacted your office and was told that policies issued to me are not single premium and I will have to pay premium for 15 years.
In above circumstances I request you to look into the issue and refund my money with intrest as neither you sent me policy documents nor gave me chance to review policy offer gave by LIC of India against my hard earned money, which was obligatory as per IRDA norms. I request you to act on my application earliest and inform me action taken by you so that I may decide future course of action on this very matter
Regards.
Dinesh Kumar Shukla
phone no.:- +91-9415394377 , 8005190052
address :- h.no. 2078, behind raj shree palace, sultanpur U.P. pin code:- 228001
KUMAR ABHISHEK subham

Jan 29, 2014

NON DEPOSIT OF PREMIUM FOR YOUR FAULT.

DEAR SIR,
MY POLICY NO. 556982629 & POLICY NO. 556982630. I HAVE DEPOSITED MY PREMIUM AT YOUR BRANCH JAMSHEDPUR, BRNCH NAME : CAREER AGENT BRANCH, HINDUSTAN BUILDING, MAIN ROAD, BISTUPUR, JAMSHEDPUR - 831001. VIDE YOUR RECEIPT NO. 273-0001 DATED 04.04.2013 TIME : 11:43 AM AND RECEIPT NO. 273-0002 DATED 04.04.2013 TIME: 11:43 AM, FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH'2013. BUT YOUR CASH COLLECTOR MISTAKENLY DEPOSIT THE MONEY FOR APRIL'2013. AFTER THAT, I AM GOING TO DEPOSIT MONEY FOR MY PREMIUM AGAINST ABOVE POLICIES, NOW THEY ARE IGNORING / OR DIFFICULT TO DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

I AM CONFUSED THAT, WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW ? PLEASE CONFIRM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...... HOW I CAN DEPOSIT MY PREMIUM AMOUNT CONTINUOUSLY.... ?

MY CONTACT NO. 09835354720
MAIL ID : abhi1315@yahoo.co.in

PLEASE CONFIRM ME .......

THANKS,

RANCHI - 834012.
megha shah

Jan 28, 2014

Complaint about LIC agent

This is Megha Shah, I am a Chartered Accountant by profession, want to make the following complaint -

There is an agent of your Branch name Mr. Ravi Chokhani, I have taken an LIC Jeevan Saral Policy from him and my policy no. is 991681096. The gent Mr. Ravi Chokhani took Rs. 15,000/- in cash and a cheque for the premium amount of Rs. 48040/- at the time of my 1st premium. He had said me that now LIC takes some component in cash and then pays the amount back which is paid in cash.

But after he giving me my policy he did not revert back and also did not return me Rs.15,000/- which he took from me.
Now as my 2nd premium is due I was trying to contact Mr. Ravi Chokhani, he is not picking up my call and also not giving a proper services.

I am very much aggrieved by his actions, and hereby request you to take a strict action against him and also kindly guide me for changing the agent.

As such agents like Mr. Ravi Chokhani are spoiling the goodwill of LIC strict action has to be taken against him.

Looking forward for positive reply.

Also kindly change my agent.

Megha Shah
Tel No. 022 2532 4005
9167620940
meghashah.r@gmail.com
SUJIT KUMAR JHA

Jan 15, 2014

agent wrong recommendation

Request you to my father have a money bag policy our village agent AVDHESH KUMAR JHA his bar code 01419542. our policy no. ; 532148656 (jiwan surbhi) policy plan amount 25000 but we will deposited approx 39000 in maturity period years ,policy maturity period 15 years. He has recommend you will receive rs. 25000 before policy maturity 7500 after 5 year 7500 after 10 year 10000 after 13 year and 55000 receive after maturity we have received 1st three recommendation but 4th recommendation is wrong we will received only 14575 .we will deposited approx 39000 and we have received approx 39000.

So I request to you that you are all wrong policy agent and The policy had a ban on publishing the wrong browser and wrong Recommendation on publishing. please inform me against my policy outstanding recommendation amount. my contact no. +91-9211100727,9582575279. and email skjhaconsultant@gmail.com, sujitkumarjha29@gmail.com

your's faithfully
sujit kumar jha
s/off shri ugra kant jha
(Mobile) +91-9211100727,9582575279
email id: sujitkumarjha29@gmail.com
skjhaconsultant@gmail.com
shinoj

Jan 9, 2014

Non paymet of loan against Lic Bond

I have a Lic policy in our Thrisssur branch policy No.775152325. Presently I am financially very bad. So I submitted a loan application on your Thrissur branch loan againt Lic bond Rs.2500/- . I submitted the application on 31.12.2013. But not now amount not credited in our account. Day after tomorrow (06.01.2014) , I visited your branch and officer said amount would be credited on today or tomorrow morning that is 06.01.2014 or 07..01.2014. Yesterday(07.01.2014) evening again visited your branch and officer sail it will be credited today or tomorrow morning. But till now (08.01.2014 at 12.20pm) amount not credited in our account My house is 15 km away from your branch. At this time needs of amount very urgent. So daily vising of branch very difficult. ''what is the present status of our loan application''. Please check the application and give me a favorable reply.
Yours Faithfully,

Shinoj.A.Alappat
shinojaa@gmail.com
Ashish Vijay Gupta

Dec 25, 2013

non payment of money back instalment

The LIC policy 353560342 in the name of Ashish V. gupta Money back of Rs. 30000 is due from November 2013.The required information Bank's detail submitted in Sept.'13 and also on 30/11/2013. I have got acknowledgement of this letter on which the submission of original policy was apprised as "it is not required". Mr Sahare LIC Br. Piplani Bhopal returned the original pol. Again on 12/12/2013 they sent a letter asking Bank's detail, policy etc. Why the LIC is delaying payment. It is leading financial problem for me to deposit premiums of other LIC policies on which I have deposit penalty.
Therefore it is requested to make payment of Rs 30000/- with 12% interest from the due date.
from : Ashish V, Gupta 61,Govind Garden Govindpura Bhopal -462023 ( e-mail add: ashishvgup@rediffmail.com )
bikeramjit singh

Nov 1, 2013

regarding mental harrasment by staff

R.sir,
I want to inform u that the Sangrur Lic office staff behaviour is very bad and they also harras people very badly. I visited the office three four times about my work and everytime the behaviour was very bad and language used by them was very rough and odd. I want to inform this matter to the senior person but nobody is ready to listen this problem. I am also writing this complaint to the IRDA & consumer court for mental harrasment against the Sangrur lic office staff.

Thanks and regards
Bikeramjit singh
918194935048
Sangrur
Ravindra Kumar Reddy

Oct 29, 2013

Non-payment of Maturity payment

Sir/Madam
i want to bring you nothic that my Policy No. 511385989 got mature in april 2013 but till date am unable to get any cheque regarding same. I contacted my LIC agent a lot but did not give me except lame excuse. It is financial and mental harrasment.
If LIC will provide such kind of mean facility none will dare to invest money in this. So you are requested to look into matter and do needfull at your earliest
jpsingh.kushwah@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2013

Non Release of Commision

With due respect and humble submission. I stated that this is Jay Prakash Singh Kushwah (LIC Agency No: 2342-357) working as an agent for Bhind Madhya Pradesh Branch.
I did start my career as an agent in LIC December 2009. I did not get any commission from December 2009 to March 2012.
I did request to my Branch Manager Mr. K S Yadav, many times, who lastly told me that, He needs to get transferred out from this ridicules place and he doesn't want to lesion anymore on my matter.
I am free to go Zonal office, Nodal office or even precedent (or CEO) he doesn't care at all. His intention if i could get approach to higher authority, he might get transferred immediately.

I do request you to do something from your side so that i could get my commission as this is festival session I need more money, whereas i was told do not approve my festival advance similarly last two years i applied but nothing i could get.

Kindly do the needful ASAP. I really appreciate your positive revert on my matter.

Jay Prakash Singh Kushwah
Agency Code: 2342-357
jpsingh.kushwah@gmail.com
+919967241952 / +918962829003
renganatha

Oct 16, 2013

Non payment of Balance Amount

Ref: My Policy No. 745341623 : Insurance Company. Lic of India : Name. S.A. Renganatharaja : Branch. Rajapalayam Division : Madurai
Proposal no. 11647 Proposal date. 19-12-2007

With reference to the above my policy already matured on 19-12-2012, after that without my knowledge above mentioned policy converted to Pension Scheme.
After converted and aware by me in this matter and also need of my urgency of own medical treatment purpose to ask Lic of India about settlement of entire amount.
But Lic of India to gave me Rs.11,066.00 only on 25-02-2013, but balance payment till date not received, whenever asking time local branch office said within one week finish this matter but still now lot of weeks gone but no solution to receive balance amount..
Also till date nobody response when asking my balance payment in branch office.
Finally i mailed to crm.madurai@licindia.com about this problem but till date they are also not solve my problem.
So sir, to consider above my matter and will take necessary steps to settle my balance payment.

With Regards,
S.A.Renganatharaja.
rajihynam

Oct 10, 2013

What is is use of Complaint??

Dear Gentleman,

I am wonder!! What is the use of complaint? Never going to implement but Just show the action. Shame. Here is the ref
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Non Receipt of Cheque

As per intimation received from B.O, Mattanur Branch (bo_79m@licindia.com) they have issued a cheque, bearing No 2057708 dated 29/8/2013 worth Rs 1,128/- was issued in the name of my wife, Jeena KN on 3/9/2013. However, no cheque has been received by us till date. Despite of several e-mail reminders forwarded, yet the concerned office staff is not listening this issue so far. Please note that this case already lapsed three months. I am working in abroad and this kind of ignorance shows untrust towards the organization.

Appreciating your indulgence in this issue.

Rajeevan PV
rajihynam@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
swatideshpande

Oct 7, 2013

UNLIABLE STAFF OF LIC OF INDIA

RES. SIR,

ON THIS MANMAD 96F OF NASIK DIVISION BRANCH IS VERY BAD BRANCH IN LIC . BECAUSE MOST OF STAFF IS UBLIABLE , LAZY, BAD BEHAVIOUR . ALSO CLASS 1 AND CLASS-2, ALSO BAD COMMUNICATION TO HIS CUSTOMER. IN THIS BRANCH I GOING 4-5 TIMES , BUT I ANY WORK CAN DONE, ALSO COMMUNICATIO WITH ME BAD BEHAVIOUR. ALSO AFTER 3:00 TO4:00 PM OF TIME ANY STAFF CAN NOT AVAILABEL IN THIS BRANCH . WHEN I SAID TIME OF OUTGOING IS 5:15 PM. ITS STAFF COMMUNICATED IN BAD LANGUAGE. SO I DECIDED ITS COMPLAINT GIVE TO IRDA AND CONSUMER COURT. IF YOUR DO NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION , WE ALSO TAKEN DECISION TO TEACH LESSON TO LIC OF INDIA STAFF.
REQUEST BUT WARNING
rajihynam

Oct 2, 2013

Non Receipt of Cheque

Appreciating your indulgence in this issue.

Rajeevan PV
rajihynam@gmail.com
vintush

Aug 2, 2013

policy closed even after paid premium

my policy no is 283219655 premium amount is Rs.7391/-last year i paid my premium through cheque also i received the payment
paid received after some time i got a news that my policy is closed office clerk said for gating start the above mention policy i have to go to uttar pradesh jaunpur naya chauraha kerakat branch.please suggest me what to do &conform me through my
mail id vinsingh_1974@yahoo.com and my mobile no is 09860836263
anils singh

Jul 31, 2013

L I C BOND CERTIFICATE NOT RECEIVED

I had taken a policy whose no. is 225866060 in the year 2013 month of March.Agency Code -00589395, D.O. code -9999999
My Lic Bond certificate not Received from last 5 Month on behalf of My agent Mr.neeraj Kumar Jha. He has not cooperated about this concern. So I am complaining to you . please consider my problem as soon as possible .I am very great full to you. and please revert back me.

Anil singh

Mobil : -8004431144

Email:- anil.seeta@gmail.com
majnekar

Jul 9, 2013

Not received second installment from LIC

LIC Policy No. 902202221 (Rs. 1617/-) my lic policy is in force. i have not receieved second installment from LIC. i have submitted my all details to lic (eg. bank name, NEFT code, branch name) but still i have not recd. amount from lic
santram378856

Jun 30, 2013

non received complete amount

I Sant Ram resident of house No-22, Shishambagh, Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad (UP) a serving Indian Army soldier while serving at Mamun Cantt was taken a LIC policy No 47179801 for a sum of Rs 1,00,000/- with plan terms 180-20 on 24 Mar 2007 through Sub (Retd) DS Dhadwal for perineum of Rs 10,000/- per year with written assurance that after deposit of three installment you will gate 20,00,000/- after 15 years. Accordingly I have paid three installments. During the month of Nov 2012 I was received a mob tele call from Sub (Retd) DS Dhadwal DS that the policy has no further growth in near future and the same has been closed, send your original policy for payment. Accordingly I was send my original ploci for payment. On deposited f Rs 30,000/- I was returned only 28231/-. My thirty thousand was deposit with the LIC for for six year. The amount was returned less1690+interest of six year. You are requested to take suitable action to refund the balance amount with interest at the earliest and also intimate to whom I was approached for refund of bal amount and interest.
greatmatter10

Jun 7, 2013

LIC-Policy Maturity discharge not received

My policy 710214699 matured on 28.3.2013. I had submitted to the branch the required documents and till 31.5.2013 had not received the maturity amount. I had registered complaint ICMS1314017414 on 1.6.2013. KIndly advice how to make LIC make the payment without further delay.
Arun2013

Jun 5, 2013

no follow up

i have taken two policy from nehru place branch the policy no is 116787814 and 116787820 of yearly premium of 24000 and 12000 in total 36000.i have been promised about my commission from my premium but now nobody bother to take premium or give my commission they told me to deposit full amount of 36000 and i will receive my commission in weeks time in my account its almost 20 days i had deposited the amount but not got my commission and nobody is picking my phone this is very sad and disappointing i will never suggest anybody for lic kindly look into the matter and help otherwise pls cancel my both the policies.kindly arrange a call back as soon as possible.

Arun gupta

Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - sunglasses and pen drive left behind C9 DDN Shatabdi.
    I have left behind my sunglasses in grey cover along with...
    mobile number - Unknown Number call & Texting
    Hi, There is a called from Chennai Airtel Number...
    Vijay Tv - please retelecast Shivam
    I am big fan of the serial Shivam and actor ,Feeling so...
    CBSE - accountancy
    It ws wrng at cbse's part to give such question for...
    one stop shop - Fraud company OSS
    Sir, I Was distributor (Rail/Air ticket booking agent in...
    IRCTC - Failed Transaction Amount not yet refunded
    I had booked tickets through irctc.co.in. The following...
    secure life - Is secure Life is really secure
    TOday I have attended the Secure life session at Ghorpadi....
    280498 - not recharge
    rs.54 recharge with tatadocomo mobile no ....but not...
    APSMFC ANDHRA PRADESH - scholarship not yet sanctioned
    sir i am a btech student the problem is my last year...