LIC OF INDIA

From Mrs. Kalpana Shashikant Sastikar,
Hyderabad
The Manager ombudsman,
LIC of India,

Subject: Maturity Claim of my policy.
Ref: Pol. No.821073092 Servicing Branch Akola Branch I (977)
Res.sir
I had purchased the above referred policy no. From your good office twelve years back. I have already submitted all the required maturity documents to your office at Akola along with my original policy document one month’s back. Maturity was on 05/07/2016.
After that, I have waited for my maturity claim amount of Rs. 146100/ to be deposited to my Bank, as told by my agent. After making enquiry in the Branch I came to know that, my policy showed assignment which I had never done as I have submitted the original policy bond without any endorsement on it. Till to-day the branch office is unable to process the claim.
The branch office personnel’s told that your proposal of claim is under process and refer to our I.T. department of central office. Due to negligence of branch concerned department I am unable to get the claim in time, for which LIC is popular for.
I request you to please process my claim as early as possible as I have to pay my daughters fees for M.E.Aeronautical Engineering at Pune.
The branch department persons were unable to give satisfactory answer, hence I had no option then to write the complaint to you. Expecting your early action in the matter.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully

(Mrs. Kalpana S.Sastikar)
apurbaslg

Jul 19, 2016

agent cullact prime cheque but not deposite

agent subhuajit Mazumder code 001124005. cullact my premium .but he did not deposite cheque.
In this resean Police Premum due lot of Ammount.this is improssible to paid that ammount at atime.
so loock that case as prossible.
Thanks---
Apurba Paul.
Ph-9832094112.
MANOJ KUMAR SARMA

Jul 19, 2016

Premium deducted through Internet Banking (LIC AUTU PAY) but not reflected against the policy

My premium of Rs 17,515/-(Rs Seventeen Thousand Five hundred Fifteen) for June,2016 (Policy No: 486411360) was deducted from my SBI Account through Internet banking (LIC AUTU PAY) on 16th July,2016, but the said premium is not reflected against the policy in LIC. I therefore request you kindly to look into the matter and to adjust the money if it is deposited in BOC. The policy was opened at Life Insurance Corporation of India,Jeevan Prakash, 1st Floor,S S Road, Fancy Bazar , Guwahati, Assam,781001.
With regards.
MANO KUMAR SARMA
S/O KAMAKHYA NATH SARMA
D.K.D COLLEGE, DERGAON, GOLAGHAT
Bank Ref No:48641136020160724/JONIB31750152, Narration:TO TRANSFER INB LIC AUTO PAY, Date:16-July-2016
ankur1975

Jul 17, 2016

LIC

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had waited for a long time to get the revert on my querry.
I haven't received any reply from LIC.

Finally I have decided to surrender the policy which I did on 29th june 2016 and till date my policy is in active status.

The policy is in the name of Tessy Gambhir and she did all the formalities at LIC Branch Code: 112.

Its been 20 days and nothing has been done so far.
kunjithapatham

Jul 15, 2016

Amount Paid not receipt

policy No. 709406496, premium amount. 12088/- Amount Paid through indian bank netbanking date. 15.7.16 but not receipt received.
neerudisha

Jul 13, 2016

ecs not done

sir/madam
I have 3 LIC'S JEEVAN SARAL POLICY
1. 892225415 DT. 26/12/2008 AMT. RS 510 PM
2. 892225416 DT. 26/12/2008 AMT. RS 510 PM
3. 903520606 DT. 29/05/2009 AMT. RS 500 PM
All three policies were ECS through Karnataka bank. from may 2016 .
policy no. 1&2 has not been ECS since may 2016. so I went and paid cash . reason given to me by lic branch no. 89F at jogeshwari east, is that no such bank account exists. whereas I am holding the same a/c and 3rd policy has got proper ECS.
I was also charged late fee of Rs 5/ each. besides I was told to fill a form for the change of a/c number and give that same a/c number.
I am not convinced with the answer
please tell me the exact reason because I am not at fault either LIC or RBI. It is not about Rs 5 but why should I take the blame
The employee at LIC also told me if I write I will be wasting my time and energy.
I want to know four things
1. whose mistake it was?
2. which form I should fill so that lic rectifies my a/c number ?
3. the a/c no. is the same still I am suppose so fill the form ?
4. if there are any changes in the ecs pattern of RBI, Doesn't it send any notifications or circulars to LIC?

hoping for a clear and proper reply

thanking you

yours truly

Neeru Mukesh Wadhwa
Ayyappan 0714

Jul 13, 2016

sss not entered my paid amount

Sir , my policy no.716251169 & 717391241 paid all month due from sss .but lic ponnamallee branch not responce .
RAMSWAROOPPANSARI

Jul 11, 2016

Regaurding payment of completed policy

policy no 201121059

I have deposited my original policy with all certificates to LIC OF INDIA at Branch Baradari chouraha Morar GWALIOR (m p) ON 12/05/2016 ,But NO reply & no payment received till now. many times contacted by me in the branch
k naresh kumar

S,N.SINGH

Jul 6, 2016

Regarding LIC online premium

dear sir,
i have pay premium online sbi internet banking ,and deduction mony my account but nat genreted receipt for lic of india plicy no. 263611787 Name Bhagirath Singh Amount-911/Ru.date 06/07/2016 .bank deduction No. 06-Jul-2016 (06-Jul-2016) TO TRANSFER
INB Life Insurance Corporatio LIC_Ref GSBI4589278652IG0CHGZIQ1 911.00
Pl. sir receipts send my email id- om.shiv1984@yahoo.com
anooprawal

Jul 5, 2016

Non receipt of premium paid online

I have made online payment through netbanking LIC policies 110215861, 115484889, 115484890, 115484891, 115484892 on 6/7/2016. The amount Rs. 5200 has been debited from SBI account but I have not received payment receipt in my email. On checking on online payment receipt links it says no payment made in financial year 1-4-2016 to 31-3-2017.

Kindly help. me.

Anoop Rawal

Non receipt of benefit claim

880807585 jeevan chhaya policy from branch no.937 of LIC. Claim not settled in spite of sending all the required documents on 20th June 2016

Life Insurance Corporation of India

I have jeevan chhaya policy no.880807585 with branch no.937 of LICENCE Fort Mumbai branch. My claim benefit has not been settled in spite sending all the required documents by courier on 20th June 2016. I have a courier receipt confirming the inward department receiving documents. Staff is acting irresponsible

Non receipt of benefit claim

I have jeevan chhaya policy no.880807585 with branch no.937 of LIC . All the required documents for the benefit were sent to the branch on 20th of June 2016. NEFT form was sent earlier on. I have courier details of inward receiving my documents. Staff not responding. Staff not responsible
joshinehatata

NONRECEIPT OF PAYMENT

This has reference to my Policy No 908781271 connection with Survival benefit amount. I have already sent my NEFT details by Post and by mail also. But amount of Rs. 14080.00 is not yet transferred to my account no. sent details twice but no response.

Kindly look into the matter urgently.
Anvi Pandey

Jul 4, 2016

Not Receipt Policy Documents

I have purchased policy( Policy no is 209130099 ) from Nowgow With help of Agent Mr Devki Nandan Richhariya after 3 months The officer of LIC not provide me LIC Policy Document The Development officer not give the Proper response Please do the needful action and provide my documents.
Sudhir Pandey
Mob no 9109108314
madanabh

Jul 3, 2016

wrong surrendred of my policy

I Visited at L I C India Branch Abohar to give option regarding notional cash my policy NEW JEEVAN DHARA No 470902653.The branch official asked me to fill this form to &submit it.After few days,I got message from LIC branch that your policy is surrendred & amount is credited in to your bank a/c. FOR THIS WRONG ACTION/FORM. OF THE OFFICIAL I SUFFRED LOSS OF RS 68000
M .MANRAI

Jul 1, 2016

non payment of claim

I had personally submitted claim of Market Plus Policy Number 114054642 on 20-05-2016 in Branch Office 31A, New Delhi. Date of vesting was 15-06-2016.When I did not receive any communication even after that date, I again visited the Branch Office on 24-06-2016.During my stay of around 30 minutes I was informed by the lady in the claims Department that my Claim documents were not traceable.After more than three hours I was telephonic ally informed that since I not submitted the original Policy for endorsement, my claim would not be paid. I had original Policy document with me on both my visits but was never asked to deposit the same.Was the Branch waiting for me to visit and raise them from deep slumber on 24th? How many times is it mandatory to visit a Branch Office for a claim to be settled? Does LIC fear that I would prefer the claim once again and LIC is too innocent to sanction it once again? If this is not sheer torture and harassement then what else it is ?I demand that the claim be paid to me immediately along with 18% interest from 17-06-2016 till the date of payment.-MUKUL MANRAI
Asif Bawa

Jun 30, 2016

people r not working In lic

My grandmother policy no 925366956 and my branch 929 here name is hawa Shaikh

Sir my grandmother die in hospital I have given all the details and documents to my branch on dates 04 -05- 20016 now it is 2 months now they have not send the document to Church Gate branch now tomorrow my self going to Church Gate for giving documents people work in L i c very slowly that is y my country is behind when my grandmother die that I was not having any money to pay bills in hospital I have take loan or for other people and I told them after getting money for Lic I will give them back now how much I should make them wait or I have to die and my grandmother kept money in fixed deposits that money I am asking back please help to getting my money fast
ssrikrishnas

Jun 29, 2016

Maturity

This is Senthilkumar.. Palladam-Tirupur

Policy No:761643151

Maturity Details and everything submitted this month (18th June 2016) -
Section officer not came on that Day. No one not responding to receive the application for Maturity. Finally I submitted to the neighbor seat Employee. But she was not that much respond. Around 12 days passed, the policy is in his table. I gave my Mobile Number. But he didn't inform anything. Even they are not ready to give the Landline number also. I asked so many persons in that office no one not respond. After that I knew the number in Net.

Based on this I like to register a complaint to the Branch Manager. But he is also not respond and postpone the problem to next few days. and even he is not ready to talk with me.

So many adds in TV and Other media to take LIC Policy. But this type irresponsible staffs in LIC Office how India will grow?
It will a Big Question Mark?

When can i get my maturity amount? Say LIC and take a necessary action against this type of irresponsible staffs?

he asked to come tomorrow, we can discuss like this he says. If it will not within a week I would register a Case in Sulur/Coimbatore/Palladam Jurisdiction definitely against that Employees as well as LIC

I have all the details about my policy and submitted documents Copies.

thanks and regards.
b.velanganni

Jun 29, 2016

NON YEARLY DEATH CLAIM

Not received death CLAIM amount
I have submited all forms and death certificate in branch 741 for the policy no, 754146733 with all necessary documents on 04 june 2016. But still I have not received my death claim amount. pl. help

cell. 9943152929
name. velanganni
rajpalawa

Jun 28, 2016

RECIPET NOT

Online payment recept, not received
Online payment through Internet Banking of SBI were made on 27.06.2016 for the POLICY NO 1. 197349663 but I could not received the payment receipts to my Email. address " ak34301@gmail.com". What is wrong with the LIC server. Please look into the matter as I seriously need the receipts
Jharbade

Online payment recept, not received

Online payment through Internet Banking of SBI were made on 27.06.2016 for the POLICY NO 1. 493948972 but I could not received the payment receipts to my Email. address " yogi.fri@gmail.com". What is wrong with the LIC server. Please look into the matter as I seriously need the receipts.

Yogeshwar

Guwahati
Ph. Mocha Singh

Jun 27, 2016

Online payment receipts are not received to my registered Email Address

Online payment through Internet Banking of SBI were made on 27.06.2016 for the following policies 1. 490056751 2. 490623415 and 3. 491695388, but I could not received the payment receipts to my Email. address " phmocha@gmail.com". What is wrong with the LIC server. Please look into the matter as I seriously need the receipts.

With regards, Sir.

Ph. Mocha Singh
Imphal.
V. SATHYAMURTHY

Jun 27, 2016

Premium not accepted at different branch

Sirs,
I went to Saidapet L I C Office(Sattelite Office of Alandur) on 27.6.2016 at 1.10 P.M. to pay L I C premium of my daughter's L I C policies belong to Anna Salai Branch (CBO-6) the Cashier(lady staff) refused to accept the premium amount stating that other branch premiums are not accepted further told to go and pay the premium at the branch where the policies are issued and when I told her I have paid many payments belong to me or my daughter she said Branch Manager instructed her not to collect other branch premiums.

It is pertinent to note that I working in LIFCO office at CIT Nagar, near Saidapet and during lunch time I used to pay the premiums at Saidapet S.O. since it is very close to our office. When I tried to contact the Branch Manager, he was not available at the office.

I regret to note that it is evident that L I C has pronounced long back to make payment of premiums anywhere in India, as such how the Cashier can refuse to accept the premium payment. I had to wait in the Que for more than half an hour, if they put notice that "PREMIUMS OF OTHER BRANCH NOT ACCEPTED AT THEIR BRANCH" I need not have to waste my lunch time that too without finishing my lunch.

I need to know whether L I C withdrawn the facility of making premium payments that "ANYWHERE ANY BRANCH IN INDIA", if not please render justice.

V. SATHYAMURTHY
7/13 ALLADI KRISHNASWAMY STREET
EAST TAMBARAM
CHENNAI - 600059

MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY - job call
    Sir I got a call yesterday from one girl who offer me job...
    idea cellular - Online recharge
    We did online Recharge from my Bank account.. Transaction...
    driver - Driver complaint
    on boarding he said he want fill CNG i said okay , later...
    HOUSE PROPERTY - Illegal construction of Property In Chirag Delhi
    Dear Sir , I want to drawn to your attention towards...
    GoJavas courier - Snapdeal
    Dear bjksdjkx, Thanks for reaching out to us with your...
    lyf - Lyfe flame mobile heating issue
    I was bought a Lyf flame1 phone. but in only 1 days found...
    IFB, washing machine - IFB
    Dear Chitirala, Hope your issue has been resolved. In...
    TNEB online website - Voltage fluctuation- reg.
    my service no. 010670161581. Door no.406 bv colony 8th...
    icicilombard - Non settlement of Claim
    Claim No GEN000181988_LOR Claim against critical...
    AKTU - scholership problem
    my name is vivek kumar jatav and roll number...