LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

piyush doctor

May 24, 2016

pension with annuity not received

My wife, Mrs Pina P Doctor & myself, Mr Piyush R Doctor, both are holding LIC Pension Policies bearing No. 833978850 &

833978852 respectively.

We have submitted necessary papers with request to start our pension which falls due for payment from May,16 on 05.10.2015.

Inspite of repetative inquires at your Ahmedabad Office till date we have not reced. no intimation about one time bonus & pension

amount.

Even Ahmedabad Branch has sent 3 mails regarding status of the above 2 matured policies, though they have not received any

reply from H.O.

Are we required to request for the payment of pension which is till date not sorted out at your level ?

Pl look into the matter urgently under advise to my e-mail address piyushdoctor@yahoo.co.in or on my mobile no

9228313921.

P P DOCTOR & P R DOCTOR
savita M

May 19, 2016

Less amount refunded after Surrender of Jeevan Saral polocy

I had a Jeevan Saral Policy(Apr2012 to Apr 2016), with the premium of 24,020rs per year. My principle amount after 4 years is 96,080.
After Surrender of this policy, I have received 65,214rs. I did not received my principle amount nor the interest for 4 years.
I need my 30,866rs back minus some cancellation charges.

Policy Number- 993609483
karm785

Bond Paper not Received as on Date

I am requested you that I have join the LIC on July 2015 but I have not received my & my references Bond paper as on date. If you have not complete this process than don't register my & my references policy and returned our money as soon. I requested you that we are not interested this policy because I have calling Mrs. Priya Mehta (8512014567) but I have no response on my phone call. So please revert my money.

Policy No. 258235176
Table No. 814

Karmveer Singh
karm785

Bond Paper not Received as on Date

Karmveer Singh
Mehtadharmesh

received less maturity amount

Sir, policy no 105979344 got matured on 6/5/16 plan no.805 and according to plan it is payable at 6% annual interest but received only 525/- interest on 50000(10000/-per year deposit) . Please consider this complaint on priority.Reply on the mob no. 9460021647
Deepak Bakshi

May 16, 2016

INR 25,000 payment missing

This is to inform you that I had received a message on my mobile from your department that subject cheque have been dispatched to my Residence on 31st March 2016 but till today 2nd May I have not received the same.

Policy no 112515586
Purchased on 13th March 1999
Plan 130-20.
Payment from LIC Due 13th March 2016
Amount Rs. 25,000/-
Ch No 0997422

Status on 16th May 2016 - Not received.

I have written mails to LIC various departments in last 10 days but not getting any response from any LIC representative.

Billions of citizen of India have faith on you. I am associated with your company for my policies for the last more than 18 years but never experienced such service failure from your end and that also worst that no one is looking into my complaint.

With just hope that someone will revert my message from LIC India and I will treat this company with respect.;

Best Regards
Deepak Bakshi

sprd_03@yahoo.co.in
saxena071

May 14, 2016

surrender value not recieved

Policy no : 598055661
SUDHIR KUMAR SAXENA (DOB: 04/12/1955)
+91-8658140666 / 07204225022

I have purchased Lic pension Plus policy (UIN: 512L260V01) no 598055661 on 20/04/2011.The plan and term of the policy is 803-10 ,premium paying term 10 years , date on which annuity vests is 20/04/2021 .The policy was handover on 20/04/2016 ,5years completed and surrendered in paradip branch office (58w) for remittance because the policy could not move for pension before completion of 10 years .It is mentioned in policy rules that policy can be surrender minimum completion of 5 years

Now approx one month passed ,neither money received nor any response for non refund of money as surrendered value , despite several reminders till date.
anipri

May 10, 2016

maturity payment not given by lic of india

meney lic office bharatpur se apni salery pr ek policy li thi jo december 2015 m puri ho chuki hai aur ajmer sss department ko kai baar documents bhi bhej diye janey ke baad bhi aaj tk koi sunwai nahi hui hai aur na hi payment hua hai so mujko jaldi se jaldi payment dilwaney ki kripa karey.
policy no-192506718
bhudev singh9460114915
abhilash.sharma@ymail.com

May 9, 2016

Policy no-577988282

I have taken a policy from patna branch in the name of Abhilash sharma policy no-577988282 on dated Apr2010 annual premium amount rs-10563/ every year premium done throught net banking but present year could not done the premium because above mentioned policy no not showing in the premium payment option.

So kindly help us so that we continue the policy.

From,
Abhilash sharma
Ph no-9304009090
sknayak_67

May 2, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF LIC POLICY BOND

Respected Division Manager, Satna

1. Original LIC Policy bearing No 375406143 in respect of my wife named Sunita Nayak were fwd to LIC Branch Office Chhatarpur (MP) under Registered post during Nov 2015 for making endorsement in connection with re-investment of periodical maturity benefits as applicable in Jeevan sneh.

2. Despite of making several telephonic calls from time to time to the Branch Manager, neither the policy received back nor any intimation received. Now more than 5 months have been passed, LIC policy is still awaited.

3. In view of the above, necessary action may please be taken to trace out policy of my wife and fwd to my address.

4. Yours faithfully.

(Shashikant Nayak)
Ashok kumar99

Apr 30, 2016

Matured policy no.482419668 on 28-3-2016 isnot credited

My moneyback policy no.482419668 matured on 28-3-2016 but still not credited to my SBI ac. No.11285055260 in spite of submitted related documents.kindly disburse the same earlier.
Rajat_k

Apr 26, 2016

Lic policy amount not refunded

I have one policy in my name that was foreclosed and now I claimed my sum invested in it.

But it has been 2 months or more, that I still have not received any money for the same.
I have discussed so many times with the person in-charge there MR Rajesh Kori, he is also not able to do anything in this case.

Please help me in getting my money from LIC ASAP.

Name:- Rajat Kaushik
Policy Number:- 254501516
Contact:- 9958778182
Kanhi Ram

Apr 26, 2016

payment not received post maturity

My policy no 163432434 in the name of Mr. Kanhi Ram has already been matured on December 2015 but maturity amount still not

received in my bank account neither I received any cheque/DD of maturity amount. This policy was under a PF linked Scheme and installment were directly debited from my PF account.

After making multiple visits/ Calls at branch of LIC I have still not received any positive response.

Looking for a positive response at the earliest. I am reachable at my mobile number - 9711987881

Kanhi Ram

9711987881
pradeeppaprikar

Apr 22, 2016

not received payment of matured policy

name- Pradeep Paprikar
Mobile no.- 91-9827175841
Address- Quarter no.-54 street-6, Kadambri Nagar, Durg, Pin Code No. 491001
Policy no.-382039334

I have policy no-382039334 maturity date-23/3/2016 have filled up all the forms and deposited to LIC civic centre branch, Bhilai on 4/4/2016. Please inform me the status.
madhuanasuya

Apr 20, 2016

non receipt of matured policy No. 960322504

I have a Policy No. 960322504 matured on 31.3.15 and due date for payment is 31.3.2016. i ahve filled up all the forms andsend 0n 28.3.16 to policybranch Nasik road And the branch code is 9176. pl inflrm me the status
Shyam.s001

Apr 18, 2016

not recieved bond

i am not received my bond. I took the LIC in November 2015 but my agent not give my bond and receipt.He say tell a lie daily.
vivekezhil

Apr 17, 2016

Non-payment of surrendered Ulip poli

Pondicherry,18-04-2016
I have surrendered my ULip (shamshrudhi) policy(No:735938570) to the Saram branch of Pondicherry on 04-04-2016. I was told by the officials the amount due to me (Rs.95190/-) will be deposited in my bank account within three days.

When I contacted the branch office,Pondicherry,for non-payment of policy amount, I was told that the problem lies with the head office,Mumbai and they only should clear the due amount.Since I want to fulfil some financial commitment, I have surrendered the policy.

But till date I have not received the amount due to me. I never expect this kind of irresponsible attitude from an esteemed institution like LIC. So I request you to take immediate step to deposit my policy amount due to me without further delay..

K.VIVEKANANDAN,
Email: vivekezhil@yahoo.co.in
Prem Narayan Yadav

Apr 15, 2016

Not recieved Policy Bond

Policy No.-291980244, Name - Prem Narayan Yadav , son of Ram Prit Yadav of Vill. Baina Post. Tekua Bhaluani Dist. Deoria 100000.

I have taken the policy on 28.06.2002 till now at branch Salempur, i have not received my policy bond from my agent (agent code 0089428K) yet. I have paid all my premium on time and i requested to my agent to give my policy bond many times but he has not given till date and ignored every time.

So therefore i request to you please provide me my policy bond as soon as possible.

Prem Narayan Yadav

email- narayanprem2610@gmail.com
mobile- 9016640024
Y S P SARMA

Apr 14, 2016

DOUBLE PAYMENT

SIR, MY POLICY NO. IS 690957460. ON 6TH APRIL 2015 I PAID THE MY FEBRUARY PREMIUM AMOUNT THROUGH NET BANKING BY MISTAKENLY. TILL DATE I AM NOT RECEIVED THE EXTRA AMOUNT, WHICH I WAS PAID. REQUEST RETURN THE REMAIN AMOUNT TO ME.

THANKING YOU SIR,

BY

Y S P SARMA
awadhesh Rai

Apr 12, 2016

Non Delivery of Policy Bond

Policy No.- 578345725, Name - Awadhesh Kumar Rai, son of Late Ram Ashish Rai of 57/7/H/28, B. T. Road, Kolkata - 700 002.

I have taken the aforesaid policy on 28.01.2011 till now i have not received my policy bond from my agent. I have several time requested him to give my policy but he has not give till date. i have also wrote a letter to the branch but till date no response was received from their end.

So therefore i request your good self to serve me the original policy bond on the aforesaid address as soon as possible.

Awadhesh Kumar Rai
Advoccate
Calcutta High Court,
email - advocate_awadhesh@yahoo.com
Amit220588

Apr 12, 2016

NON PROVIDING OF BOND PAPER

Hi Sir,

I have single premium LIC policy issued on 28/03/2012 having policy number 126333474 from branch 12T. I do not receive my bond paper yet of the policy. I have visited two times to the respective branch to collect bond paper. But in both the visits they told me that they had short of papers to print bond and policy receipt is sufficient. Since that branch is very far from my place and because of my busy schedule, I just stopped further communication. I dropped mails several times, but no reply from their side. Please let me know how can I get bond paper.

Amit Goyal

Mob - 9899618198
madanlal jain

Apr 9, 2016

neft form nahi liya

Mera neft form jodhpur branch walo ne nahi liya ye kaha ki bikaner ki lic ka yaha se nahi ho sakata
Pranab Mishra

Apr 9, 2016

NON TRANSFER OF POLICY

I purchased two policies nos, 522959152 and 522959607 from your Dumka branch ( Branch Code-512) in 2005. I am finally settled in Ranchi after my retirement from service in 2014. I applied for transfer of both of the policies including registration of payment under NEFT at Dumka branch in July 2015 to your Ranchi-1 branch( Code-561) which was done immediately and confirmed through SMS on 21-07-2015 that my above policies have been transferred to the branch code no 561 and payment of policies on maturity registered under NEFT. The policy no.522959152 has matured on 28-02-2016 ( Date of last payment of premium was 28-02-2015). I submitted my original policy for payment at Ranchi Branch-1 on 04-04-2016 as I was under impression that payment on maturity will be automatically transferred under NEFT to my said account. However, I came to know through your customer care that payment will be effected only after submission of original policy at the branch. Now on 8th April I have been informed that payment can not be effected by Ranchi Branch-1 as it has not been transferred to them till date.Although, Dumka branch has done the necessary action for transfer of the policies at their end and forwarded to their divisional office, Bhagalpur for onward transfer to Ranchi Branch-1 but has been kept pending at their end till date resulting in that the policies have not been received by Ranchi Branch-1.Kindly do the necessary instructions to your Bhagalpur divisional to forward the the policies to Ranchi Branch-1 through proper channel.
Pranab Kumar Mishra
M-9431130055
rajinderchopra

Apr 8, 2016

121580762forveryurgentloin

i want reqvestfully for urgent reloin 121580762 dated 04042016 all offficer in bbanch on work igo 3 time but no online money in my bank 90612010020694 sindycate bank iask your my money you cannnot give but your branch wating my some happing and how i trest after my life go in god icalling 10 times custmer care no answer what is your any rasponsiblty indian servicer come office for tea moble talk they cannot halp i and other lic custmers go branch road traffik sammer time and with own tenshion on service man read custmer problem india go back 1934 they cannot know work must be done
biswanath

Apr 8, 2016

NON PROVIDING OF BOND PAPER

I purchase a LIC Policy (policy No. 559800200) on 28.10.2015. The agent code was 00742490 but till date the bond paper of the said policy was not delivered by the agent after several reminder to day the agent told over phone that he will not going to provide me the bond paper and misbehave over phone. please advice me how i will get my policy bond paper & to whom i will contact to get my bond paper.

pepperfry.com - WORST SERVICE BY PEPPERFRY
    I am being waiting patiently for more than 2 weeks to get...
    Dravidian University - ragambsupporter
    These frauds made laks of money. They all enjoy now. If...
    Consumer power - Irregular powercuts
    Hi, I'm a resident of Kondapur, Raghavendra Colony....
    Kaya Skin Clinic - cheap staff member
    The staff of KAYA is so cheap...they dont know how to talk...
    236108 - I need the information about this job
    JOB OFFER LETTER: DEAR: JAYABAL RAVICHANDRAN Thank...
    Maruti suzuki - maruti suzuki
    Dear Sir, I got call for interview that I have to...
    Toyota Europe Mobile draw - Toyota Mobile Award
    It is true or Fake This is the information to you that...
    SSC - request of change of examination center
    Dear Sir/Ma'am My old exam center is...