LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

ramreddy1234

Jul 2, 2015

not getting bonous commission after completing 6 months

I hav taken my lic agency in 28-12-2013.i completed 10 policies and 80000 fpi in one year,i got 35% comision in first year including bonous ,but in second year iam not getting bonous commission even i completed six months in second year plz help me
Kedar Raje

Jun 28, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL LIC POLICY COPY

I have purchased/invested in BIMA BACHAT/JEEVAN TARANG POLICY in month of March 2015 from Panvel Branch 91P. Policy No is 927481999, premium amount Rs.4523.00, dated 17/03/2015. Name of policy holder: Baby Saiprasad.Kedar.Raje son of Kedar .Shrikant.Raje. The name of agent is Mr.S.R.Limaye. Till date I haven't received my policy copy. The reason explained to me by agent is '' SHORTAGE OF BOND PAPERS IN LIC OFFICE''. If this is the reason for not issuing the policy,why premium amount was taken from me?
Request you to kindly issue the policy immediately.

Kedar S.Raje
9004523154/ email id : kedar_raje@rediffmail.com
New Panvel.
manoj.mhatre

Jun 25, 2015

Not receipt of Insurance Bond Paper

I had taken LIC policy in the month of March 2015. Details of agent & policy are as below.
Policy No.628253385
Plan : 833/25/22
Branch : 62M
Agent Name: Balkrishna Shettigar (9964023242)
DO Name: Muthayya Marati (9449088918)
Payment of permium is deducted through ECS. Even after many followup with agent & DO, I am not in receipt of bond paper. Its almost 3 months. Everymonth I am getting msg from LIC to keep sufficient balance for premium payment. But what about such important documents if policyholders receives or not. These idiots agent & DO they are not bother whether customer get it or not.
Kindly look into the same.
For further clarifications please get in touch with me on below number.
Manoj Mhatre
savithanaidu

Jun 18, 2015

Fake Calls as giving dividents amount

I got a call from someone by name Mishra Malhotra( ph no :07530830943) from LIC, Delhi branch office Accounts Dept and Poonam Mishra from insurance verification IB dept who informed us that we have been regarded with divident amount of Rs.149720 and to get this benefit, I need to invest 40k r 50k in bharti or RFL services by buying shares itseems.
Only then they will activate file no-URL0172 n pay itseems.

Is this a new way to fool around customers??? Can LIC team contact these frauds n take action.

Thx
Savitha
Arvind Wagh

Jun 15, 2015

Surrender amount not received

Madam/Sir,

I have taken the policy from Lic of india ltd. with poliicy no 972664008 and 972480899 both the policy are Jivan Suraksha Policy with gauranteed addition, I have taken the policy as an pension security for me,maturity date for the policy no 972664008 was 15/03/2015 and policy no 28/03/2015.But due to same health issue with me i wanted surrender that both policy,I have submitted the application for policy surrender on dt 25/02/2015 to lic of india washim branch. But i have not received the fund yet. I have submitted all the required document as per the requirement by the branch official.I have visited many time in the lic of india office washim but i have not got the result and response from the lic respective officer. As i have retired from service and i don't have source of fund,and my health condition is getting critical day by day.

It 3 and half month past from submission of the application. I have visited all the officer relation the case find the bellow list dates which i have visited the lic of india.
25/02/2015 Application submitted
30/05/2015 Visit
04/06/2015 Visit
10/06/2015 visit
13/06/2015 Visit

Its a very pathetic experience from Lic of india. Please look into the matter and confirm the same.

Arvind Baburao Wagh
sailajamallappa

Jun 12, 2015

Two ULIP policies 654611488 and 654 611311 surrendered and registered but amount is not credited to the account

Respected sir/madam.
I, B Mallappa surrendered two ULIP bonds of my children ANJALI and SRILEKHA with policy numbers 654611488 and 654611311 by registered post on 24.04.2015 to ATMAKUR BRANCH, KURNOOL DISTRICT , AP. I received message on 28.04.2015 that “ policies have been registered under NEFT with AXISBANK a/c no. 913010014118410, but amount has not been credited to the account till today. I reminded ABM and BM of the above mentioned branch over phone, but I did not get proper response. I went to the branch personally on 25.05.2015 to know the problem, but I could not get proper response from the branch officials. Disgusted with the poor service and irresponsible answers I am making this complaint. So kindly you will look into the matter and see the problem solved soon.
B MALLAPPA,
D.No.46-154, Budhawarpet, Kurnool,
Andhra Pradesh.
Cell : 9866212974.
Dilip Nathlal Talreja

Jun 11, 2015

pension not receieved

not received pension from December 2014. Policy no. 902235255.
Sir i was shocked when i was my pass bank passbook, where i had not received my monthly pension of Rs. 2000 per month since December 2014 till today that 11-6-015. when i contacted my agent Mr. Venkat he informed me that LIC company says they have not received Life Certificate. Sir Please note the Life Certificate was submitted by me immediately to the agent, then why you have stopped the pension? is it not your duty to contact on mobile and ask the concerned person when the mobile number is also given by senior citizen. how do you expect senior citizen be deprived of the pension. i will therefore request you to kindly send total pension along with interest from December 2014 and penalty till today. your this attitude will give bad name to the company for harassing a senior citizen.
s venkata reddy

Jun 10, 2015

DOUBLE PAYMENT OF LIC

Dear,
MY NAME IS VENKATA REDDY FROM MARKAPUR BRANCH (ANDRA PRADESH) AND I AM REGULAR PAY MY POLICY AMOUNT OF 5454/- I AM Paid BY Credit card AND MY POLICY NO.845093869 EVERY Half Year.
MY LAST PREMIUM DATE IS 10 MARCH 2015 AND I AM PAY THIS AMOUNT OF 8th May 2015 BUT AFTER I PAY THIS AMOUNT MY BANK FAULT HIS DEDUCTED OF SAME AMOUNT MEANS MY BANK ALSO PAY THIS AMOUNT. ON 15 May 2015 THAT TIME I AM REGISTER MY COMPLAINT PLEASE THIS AMOUNT IS REVERSAL IN MY ACCOUNT BANK EXECUTIVE TOLD ME YOU JUST REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT OF CONSUMER COURT ONLINE & LIC OF INDIA COMPLAINT BOX. SO PLEASE DO HELP ME AND MY CONTACT NO: 09590355842
r.chandrasekaran

Jun 9, 2015

premium statememt

I had paid premium on 9/6/15 but till now I had not received e bill statement , My policy number is 733375669, Rs.2897.20
satwikgunti

Jun 3, 2015

Negligence

This morning I called Palamaner Branch office to know the details of maturity regarding my policy no 840196808 to no 08579252323, but the person attending the call lifted the receiver did not answer for 54 seconds. became tired and vexed I cut the call. I request you to instruct the concerned to avoid this type of negligence which wastes the customers time and money. Then I contacted the no 08579 252289. He took my contact no and informed me that i will receive the details after a while. I found a messed call from that no after 5 minutes But i didn,t hear ring tone from the cell on my working table. I tried to contact both the nos. No one were there to receive my calls for the last 10 minutes.
I tried to find out whether the forms I submitted are received or not yesterday. the people of that section were on leave hence suggested me to call the next day. This is how your customers are treated.
G.Chandra Mouli
venkat_ramanan

Jun 2, 2015

policy surrendered but payment not received

This is C.Venkataramanan, policy number: 756581289. I was surrendered my policy through registration post on 19/05/2015. Before that i went to the LIC branch office kulithalai in person and verified all the documents regarding surrendering the policy. The officer concerned in the office verified all the documents and told me the forms are more than enough to surrender the policy.
But still my policy has not withdrawn and the surrendered payment does not return back to my bank account mentioned in the surrender form.

May 29, 2015

DOUBLE PAYMENT OF LIC

SIR

MY NAME IS DINESH CHAND AND I AM REGULAR PAY MY POLICY AMOUNT OF 3062/- I AM DEPOSIT BY CASH AND MY POLICY NO.127291807 EVERY QUATER BUT
MY LAST PREMIUM DATE IS 27 MARCH 2015 AND I AM PAY THIS AMOUNT OF 16 APRIL 2015 BUT AFTER I PAY THIS AMOUNT MY BANK FAULT HIS DEDUCTED OF SAME AMOUNT MEANS MY BANK ALSO PAY THIS AMOUNT. ON 18 APRIL 2015 THAT TIME I AM REGISTER MY COMPLAINT PLEASE THIS AMOUNT IS REVERSAL IN MY ACCOUNT BANK EXECUTIVE TOLD ME YOU JUST REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT OF CONSUMER COURT ONLINE & LIC OF INDIA COMPLAINT BOX. SO PLEASE DO HELP ME AND MY CONTACT NO. 09891110664 FROM NEW DELHI.
onepacific

May 22, 2015

LIC AJENT Related Complant

sir mera name himmat hai or mera lic khata LIC Ajent ki wajah se hi band karna pada kyuki usne hi humare paise kha liye sir woh humare ghar se paise le jata tha or submit hi nahi karta tha lic main sir ab kya kare ki humare paise hume wapis mil jaye pls help

kya LIC mai Aiese AJENT hone chahiye sir

himmat patel nagar new delhi

GWAL DASS RATHI

May 20, 2015

non receipt of annual pension

PPolicy No 122214711 under Varistha Pension Scheme. Due Date is 6.2.15.
Submitted certificate of existance on 27th March 15 at Branch No 11v at Laxmi Nagar
But so far not received Rs 14071/-
please expedite
GWAL DASS RATHI
E 1 CHANDER NAGAR
GHAZIABAD
MOBILE NO 9958146202
ndevamani

May 19, 2015

payment made online receipt not received

I am a policy holder of policy No.692426632 I have paid my premium Rs.1541 + late fee amounting to Rs.1553.20 through online in LIC website on 09-03-2015 my transaction No.14542010, amount debited from my bank account, payment receipt not yet sent to my e-mail ID, when I am checking status, its showing awaiting confirmation. As i paid my premium in March two months already lapsed , I request you to kindly send premium payment receipt to my e-mail ID ndevamani@gmail.com at the earliest ple
arveen gulati

May 19, 2015

POLICY BOND PAPERS NOT RECEIVED AND COMING NUISANCE CALLS

I have 2 policy running which is in my name ARVEEN GULATI whose policy no. is

116436966 and 116436967. The premium of both the policy was up to 5 years under

samridhi scheme whose time period is completed and i have paid all the premium at time

I m receiving the call from a person saying me to switch off the policy as he is conveying

me that u are in a great loss.. He gave me the number of other person saying that u can

switch the policy there. Thereafter i talk to that person he also told me what he had told. I

told him give me sometime i will visit the branch & then i will call u back. He is calling me

now giving me threatening & messaging me if u dont close the policy we will

automatically close it. The mobile no. of the person is 7840010371 and have also recorded his calls. PLZ TAKE

NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST HIM.

Secondly i have done two new policy which was automatically converted into three on

january and march "15 and also i have not received bond papers til now after mailing

2- 3 times. My policy no. are 334238662, 334242990,334242991. The branch code of

this policy is 550/11W. So plz help me in providing the bond papers.

Hope foe an early reply

ARVEEN GULATI
sudhahar

May 18, 2015

Policy Claim

My Bima Plus policy matured on 01/08/2014. I have claimed the policy on 27/04/2015. But still did not get any response from the office. I am in Australia tried to call them many times they not even pick up the call. Need to collect my amount and need to contact them to change my other policies to annual payment.

They attended my call once and I told my details after that they are not attending my call.

My policy no 713296305.

Sudhahar.S
arvind-uttam

May 13, 2015

policy no 314580116 and 314580119 unpaid

We would like to inform you that Mr subhash chandra Uttam has been expired on 17 January 2013 in his home naturally. Mrs prabha Uttam is his wife and has been show as nominee on d above said Lic policy.
I have submitted all desired documents before two years but still I am not getting settlement amount from Lic office of Allahabad.
I m sorry to inform you that despite repeated reminders no action has been taken by the manager claim department alld.
So I request you to kindly take appropriate action immediately to expidite my dues.
Prabha Uttam wife of late subhash chandra Uttam.
Ak Uttam, mob no 9410678642
Mail address is... auttam700@Gmail.Com
Address.. 3B/1 TB Sapru marg civil lines, alld.
akhilesh Kumar Pandey1984

May 12, 2015

Subject :- Policy No. 282374465, 284546866, 285482157, 287933755 unpaid.

We would like to inform you that Mr. Brijesh Kumar Pandey has been expire in Road accident on 9th Sep 2013 & Mrs. Anita is his wife and has been show as nominee on the above said LIC Policy.
I have submitted all desired documents on 2nd Feb 14 but still I am not getting settlement amount form LIC office. I was told that the approval is pending and very soon you will get the payment (as the matter belongs to last financial year) and will be dispatched your payment cheque once will get the approval, but I am sorry to inform you that despite repeated personal verbal reminders no action has been taken and the payment is awaited for more than a two years.

Request you to kindly take appropriate action immediately to expedite my dues.
Please treat this is on top priority otherwise I have no position & it would be escalated it government authority.
Akhilesh Kumar Pandey
akhilesh Kumar Pandey1984

May 12, 2015

Policy No 126570155 unpaid.

Akhilesh Kumar Pandey
chawla01

May 9, 2015

Maturity and Bonus Payment Not Received

This is to inform you that my policy No 190410925 with LIC got matured in last financial year for which the all required and due formalities were completed last month.

I was told that the cheque is ready ( as the matter belongs to last financial year) and will be dispatched immediately, but I am sorry to inform you that despite repeated personal verbal reminders no action has been taken and the payment is awaited for more than a month.

Rachanesh Chawla
Sheela Chawla
shivkala

May 9, 2015

ASSIGNMENT OF POLICY

SIR WE ARE CO-OP. CREDIT SOCIETY IN THE NAME OF SHIV KALA URBAN CO-OP CREDIT SOCIETY LTD., ULHASNAGAR SIR WE SENT THE LIC POLICES FOR ASSIGNMENT IN BRANCH 917, ULHASNAGAR-421 003 IN THIS BRANCH THEY HAVE TAKEN THE TOO MUCH TIME FOR ASSINGMENT OF LIC POLICY (1 TO 2 MONTHS) I REQUEST TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
SHIV KALA URBAN CO-OP CREDIT SOCIETY LTD.
B-3, GANPATI PLAZA, UMC ROAD
TEL NO. 0251-2705959
ksaroj142@Gmail.com

May 7, 2015

surrendered money not received

I have surrendered my lic policy no 517618645 to issuing office kankarbah, Patna on13-04-2015 but yet not the surrendered amount received on 07-05-2015.
S DEVARAJ

May 6, 2015

PAYMENT NOT RECIVAD

Sir,My Policy no 716425274 Name S.Devaraj,I have lost my orginal policy while shifting my house,I given all the docments for duplicate policy at Lic office on 10/02/2015.Also given surrender letter for policy.Ihave not reciver my payment till now.I have to pay my son college fees,kindly release my payment it is urgent.I have recomanted 20 members for lic.Why this is happening for me.
S DEVARAJ

May 6, 2015

PAYMENT NOT RECIVAD

I have lost my orginal policy and also surronder the policy,For refund for my son college fees,
I have surrendered the policy on 10/02/2015,Till now i have not got my payment it is urgent.I have to pay my son college fees.
kindly release my payment immidate.

PHONE ABUSE - INTERNATIONAL NUMBER CALL
    Dear sir, my wife is getting vulgar messages and calls...
    DTC Bus - no metro feader buses
    Dear sir, In vasant vihar as we only have one dtc bus...
    ICICI Bank - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Mr. Customer (Muniraju1977), We regret any...
    Fixed Deposit - JAIPRAKESH ASSOCIATES LTD
    Non receipt of payment of FD Sir, I had invested the...
    ACT BROADBAND - billed for a connection not received
    Dear act, my user Id is 11245917 I had applied for a...
    ICICI Credit Card - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Mr. Sudeep, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    MUTHUKRISHNAN M - CREDIT CARD
    I was apply credit card online on 9 june then two times...
    relainnce gsm services - wrong information
    Hello sir my name is balveer singh.my r no.is...
    snapdeal.com - not satisfied with the product
    Sir, My name is lalima rajput, I have order khantil gray...
    HP Gas - TILL NOT RECEIVED SUBSIDY AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT
    DEAR SIR, My consumer number 618742, Dealer NARAYAN GAS...