LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

patelniharika

Jul 26, 2014

PORTAL NOT WORKING

I MRS. NIHARIKA NILESH PATEL WAS NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH MY PORTAL FROM LAST 15 DAYS .AS IT IS SHOWING THAT, YOUR ''USER NAME AND PASSWORD ENTER ARE INVALID''. AS I AM USING THE SAME PASSWORD AND LOGIN ID FROM LAST MORE THAN 1 YEAR.BUT I DONT KNOW WHY I M FACING A PROBLEM NOW.

PLEASE RECTIFY MY PROBLEMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE OF THAT MY WORK IS SUFFERING.

THANKING YOU,

EMAIL -patelniharika83@gmail.com
swapan_sahana

Jul 24, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF mATURITY MONEY

I have a policy for BIMA GOLD dt 07-11-2007 ( 179-16 ) Policy No. 555094522 but after 4 years i. e on 2011 they had not paid any money i, e 15 % of Sum Assured for 16 yr policy neither they had informed any thing . Next Money is due in the yr 2015 .( 4 yrs , 8 yrs ....)
pLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER SO THAT i CAN GET MY MONEY.

rEGARDS,

( sWAPAN SAHANA)
09431927605
samirdt2007@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2014

Non payment of 2013-14 yearly pension amount Rs-18000 againest policy no-421035959 under LIC table no/term - 117/12

I am Sabitri Adhikary,55 yrs old widow.I have a pension policy at LIC Krishnagar Branch,policy no-421035959,Table/Term-117/12,Dated-April-1995.After maturity,from the year 2007,I have been getting the pension amount Rs-18000/year at the month of May.But last 2013-14 year payment I do not get.I submit my existing certificate through speed post of Indian Post on 05/06/2014 and it was received at Krishnagar LIC office on 07/06/2014 (Speed post no-EW639413123IN).After that several times I have talked with the staff of Claims department of the above said office but no action has been taken till date and they also misbehave with me.This pension amount is the income source of mine.

Request you to take necessary steps to get my amount as soon as possible.

Sabitri Adhikary

Mobile No- 8013183536
Email Id- samirdt2007@gmail.com
Rnpsinha

Jul 18, 2014

non payment of survival benefit amount by L.I.C.Branch Office Lakhisarai Bihar Foe Policy No.520433126 table 75/20

I am holder of policy no.520433126 of table no.75/20dt.28.01.1995 sum assured Rs.25000.00.As per provision of the said policy I am to get survival Benefit of 20% of summ assured after each completed 5 years.I couldbe able to receive my survival benefit only forthe year 2000. and I couldnot receive my benefit for 2005 and 2010.I visited the office and was surprised to find that no action was taken on this till Jan 2014.The office Staff were reluctant to speak. Finally I wrote to the Branch ManagerL.I.C. Branch Lakhisarai on 09.06.2014.with a copy to S.D.M. Bhagalpur for ensuring the said payment with uptodate interest,my letters are duly received at the Branch Office L.I.C. Lakhisarai .I have claimed Rs.5000.00 as principal forthe year 2005 and interest for ( years as Rs.4915.00 and Principal Rs.5000.00 for 2010 and interest for 4 years as Rs.2488.00 .My total Claim is For Rs.17403.00 as uptodate amount.May I request the higher Authorities to intervene in the Matter and ensure payment of my Dues with uptodate interest?
Rnpsinha

Jul 18, 2014

non payment of Survival benefit of policy no520497385dt 28.08.1995 under table no.107/20 dt

Iam holder of the abovementioned policy nowith halfyearly premium for sum assured Rs.50000.00.The provision of the policy as written in policy Bond that survival benefit shall be paid at every four years at rate 25 %.I have received the said benefit upto 2007 but the L.I.C.Branch office Munger didnot pay me the due survival benefit for 2011.After all my efforts failed at Branch Office L.I.C. Munger Branch I wrote to S.D.M.Bhagalpur after many reminders I received a letter signed by CRM/PS/SSS vide letter no.BDO/CRM/Complaint dt 21.01.2014 that since my premium for 28.11.2009 and 28.05.2010 was not paid so the survival benefit due in 2011 was not paid.It was a shock for me as it was clearly written on the policy Bond that my last ptemium was to be paid on 28.05.2009 which I had already paid .I wrote back to the S.D.M. Bhagalpur attaching the Xerox of my policy Bond and requested him to kinly go through it and order accordingly.When no response came even after my reminders I wrote to the Zonal Manager L.I.C.of India Zonal Office Patna on 13.06.2014 through Speed Post receipt no.EJ607967262IN attaching all the Xerox of all correspondances including Xerox of Policy Bond which is duly received at the Zonal Office but till today the 18th July 2014 no response has been received.May I request the higher authorities to kindly intervene in this matter and ensure payment of my Survival Benefit with uptodate interest?
sanjay240681

Jul 11, 2014

agent is not responsible oand worst behaviour

sir i availed lic policy from agent code i dont know branch code is 318..on dated 15/03/2014 and 30/3/2014 my policy number is 334055460 and 334056700 in the name of sanjay goel and kiran goel till yet i ahve not received my bond when i call to my agent she not giving proper answer and abusing me so this is the way lic works i will not continue my policy no more ...will goo to consumer court

Sanjay Goel

about check

mera check 10000 ka office se kho gaya hai
JATINDER PANNU

Jul 10, 2014

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BUT TRANSACTION WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL.

DEAR SIR,

TODAY WHEN I TRIED TO PAY MY LIC INSTALLMENT ONLINE THE AMOUNT WAS DEBITED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BUT TRANSACTION WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL. PLEASE REVERT BACK WITH THE DETAILS WHEN WILL IT BE CREDITED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.
NAME-RAJWINDER KAUR
LIC POLICY NO- 301846009
AMOUNT- INR 1531
banti0022

Jul 9, 2014

all lici staff thif

i sumit death claim total one year and half but no any respond no reply mob no 9883202024 branch -city 5 kolkata chittranjan avanue
kishan ram

Jul 5, 2014

laps policy no 160711122

my lic policy laps detail

1. policy no 160711122

2. policy no 471610551

two policy laps for long time please send the detail for amount for my mail id ramkishan31@gmail.com

Ram Kishan
pinkigupta

Jun 30, 2014

bonus not reciv

mra bonus abhi tk nhi aya mra lic no-539314116
Mahipal Singh Sajwan

Jun 29, 2014

no clarification for short payment

Policy No.124900414 - wealth Plus

I took the captioned policy on 9 March 2010. I paid single premium of Rs 40,000/- and No. of units allotted to me were 3720.371.

I surrendered said policy on 27 May 2014, since there was a lock-in period of 3 years only and the amount I received is Rs 38,067/- only which is for 3190.939 units.

May I know why there is a drop of 529.432 units (3720.371-3190.939) in-spite of a good market position in last week of May 2014 at the time of surrender the policy ( sensex value Nearly 25800) as against market position on 9 Mar 2010 at the time of taking policy (sensex value nearly 17000 only)

sensex value nearly 17000/- units allotted 3720.371
sensex value nearly 25800/- units works out 3190.939 and paid - why ????????????????????????????

I wrote to LIC Branch office code 12D on 22nd Jun 14 and send reminder also, but till date I have not received any clarification from them.

Kindly help me to get clarification for short payment.

Mahipal Singh Sajwan
Mob: 9810179683
michaelraj43@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2014

AGENT NON-PAYMENT OF POLICY MONEY

I am S. Michael raj working in Saudi Arabia, I had taken one LIC policy in the year 2009. I paid my policy money up-to 2012. In the year 2013 premium money I paid to my agent, he cheated me until now not paid the premium. From 2009 to 2012 I have paid premium and collected receipt for that. I already asked Chennai office, they told me where you took policy you go to that branch and settled this problem. My policy has been taken at Tiruchendur Branch. I am living in Chennai at present I am in saudi. Kindly advise me how to solve this problem.

POLICY NO. 323911955

S. Michael raj
Joygopal Bhattacharya

Jun 25, 2014

Complaint Against Agent

Dear Sir, I have two policies Under Jadavpur Branch,Kol-32, Policy No is- 579732276 & 579869724,Agent code is-12003400, Branch code is -400, It seems that my agent is collecting money from me before the due date but submitting premium after due date moreover submitting premium after the risk coverage period. I have convinced him several times but he is not yet cooparate with me .

So I request you please look into the matter and take necessary action , my cell no. is- 9831826064, email id is-joy.bhattacharjee8@gmail.com.

Joygopal Bhattacharya
samit mehta

Jun 25, 2014

not registerd policy online

my plocy no. 817675396 & 817675394 & 817675395 not register online pls help registration sum problem site registration problem

my mo. no. 9879041417
Sanjeev Kumar Kashyap

Jun 22, 2014

My Husband's Death claim

My name is Tarsem Kaur. My Husband died 2 months back.He was having policy of LIC INDIA. Policy No is : 111519524.I am the nominee of the policy. i submitted for Death claim last month, i submitted original policy bond paper and Death certificate and etc. documents in Patiala II Branch,. I went and and asked about my claim nobody is responding us from LIC. I will be very thankful to you if you look this matter . my mobile no is 09814318705

your sincerely,

Tarsem Kaur
# B-3/333, New Basti Badungar, Patilal
sanjeevkashyap333@yahoo.com
thota

Jun 14, 2014

My mother's Death claim

My name is Thota Sateesh . My Mother died 1.4 years back.She was having policy of LIC INDIA. Policy No is : 647911722.I am the nominee of the policy. i submitted for Death claim on 05--06-2013, i submitted original policy bond paper and Death certificate and etc. documents in Abids branchHyderabad,CB-XVII. i went and and asked about my claim nobody is responding us from LIC. I have sent emails to concern persons but not getting any response from LIC. Even i have mailed to OMBURSMEN many time but still not getting any response.I am sending you details of mails sent by me.I will be very thankful to you if you look this matter . my mobile no is 9848064060
my email id is thota.sateesh@gmail.com
bo.64r@licindia.com

your sincerely,

Thota sateesh
immy

Jun 12, 2014

IRRESPONSIBLE ANSWERS WITH LIC OFFICE

Till now I have not received my New Bima Gold Bond. LIC officers said they don't know where they kept the policy. They are searching the policy for the past 3 months. Can I surrender my policy without LIC bond? Will you accept? Rules and Regulations should follow both the parties. Why we are coming to LIC instead of other insurance cos of trust, but why you people are giving irresponsible answers. I have seen no of complaints in this page. How many has been solved? Who will take the action?
ashok kumar 844

Jun 11, 2014

non payment of surrender cheque for correction

I Ashok Kumar taken a Policy of money back from LIC which Serial no 2 P No 115422844 from
BR. Unit 12G, Flat no 5, 2nd Floor , Vardhman Trade Centre, Nehru Place ,New Delhi.110019.
Jan 2014 branch issued a cheque no 0261490 for Rs20000/- in the name of Ashok Kumar Chauhan nested of Ashok Kumar ,
My refuse to accept the cheque .in jan 2014
in march I deposit the affidavit to correct the name as per PNO 115422844 dt 27.03.2014
dealing clerk make the payment voucher and show to branch office he refuse to pay on voucher ,
and send it to HO Connaught place , new Delhi
Now in may 2014 he say when we raced the mail back after that i will pay to u,
till that date i am waiting the mail .
every third day i go to nehru place office and came back. More than Rs 2000/- spend on conveyance and office short leave other
i am totally help less now

non payment of surrender cheque for correction

My refuse to accept the cheque .in jan 2014
and send it to HO Connaught place , new Delhi
Now in may 2014 he say when we raced the mail back after that i will pay to u,
till that date i am waiting the mail .
i am totally help less now
pl help me.
con no 9968893443
gireesh chaturvedi

Jun 5, 2014

additional deduction

sir , my money back salary saving scheme (GOVT. OF RAJASTHAN EMPLOYEE)policy no. is 181476322. in june 2011 I have got III money back cheque rs. 9181 insteed of Rs. 10000( lic deduct RS 819 for unpaid payment from 3-2011 to 5-2011). I HAVE ALREADY PAID (DEDUCT) FROM 03-2011 TO 05-2011 INSTALMENT THROUGH MONTHLY SALARY AND DDDO DEPOSITE IN LIC OFFICE KOTA..I HAVE ALL DEDUCTION PROOF IN LIC OFFICE KOTA BUT NO RESULT FOUND. PLEASE REFUND ME Additional deduction RS.819 .mobile no. 08104647969 chaturvedi.gireesh@gmail.com GIREESH CHATURVEDI
skch

Jun 3, 2014

extra payment paid of premium

sir ,through online payment I paid Rs.13580/-Extra as I had very slow network speed.toward the policies No.
354684612. on 31st May2014 Saturday,Rs.13580/was deducted from my SBI account,and I have not received any refund till date ,any responsible person is not responding.
Kindly you are requested to look into the matter .and refund the amount at the earliest.

surendra kumar chaturvedi
chaturvedisurendra11@gmail.com
nazima

Jun 1, 2014

LIC WANT TO BE SURRENDER

I am Naizma Afreen w/o Mohd Fasihuddin ,My policy No. 600649298 ,Agent Code 0043773E ,Date of commencement 28.04.2001 ,I have paid last amount in 2007 ,but now my policy lapse due not paid properly ,I want to surrender my policy ,but my agent ,not in contact ,where about he I do not know ,local office authority not assist me ,they said contact with your agent ,so what can I do in this situation please advise sir
jgjeevendragupta

May 27, 2014

extra payment

dear sir

i am jeevendra gupta my polcy no 356736939 and 356736938 parvati gupta. my agent take extra payment without information.they are cheeting .please help me for polcy information. my contact no 9301205886

jeevendra gupta

Reliance Big TV - Customer care blocking my calls from queue
    I have been requesting Reliance Digital TV for a HD Set...
    reliance gsm - cuttinh unwanted balance
    Hello, I have never activated VAS USSD Service on...
    LG Refrigirator - LG FRIDGE COMPLAINT
    WE ARE VERY UNSATISIFIED WITH THE UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE...
    Hike/ care@paytm.com - Transaction Pending
    sir/madam i have got reward of rs 80... i recharge of...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Wrong address
    Sar registration ke samay mera address wrong ho gaya h...
    Nokia - Mobile Functionality issue
    Hi, I have purchased a mobile "NOKIA LUMIA...
    BBC email lottery - Is this true or false , please
    Regarding like this e-mail,please explain me about this ...
    iberry India - GPS issue
    I purchased a mobile set Xenea X1 on ebay which I received...
    Chennai Traffic Police - chennai traffic
    Following a successful presentation or project, expressing...