LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

Rajat_k

Apr 26, 2016

Lic policy amount not refunded

I have one policy in my name that was foreclosed and now I claimed my sum invested in it.

But it has been 2 months or more, that I still have not received any money for the same.
I have discussed so many times with the person in-charge there MR Rajesh Kori, he is also not able to do anything in this case.

Please help me in getting my money from LIC ASAP.

Name:- Rajat Kaushik
Policy Number:- 254501516
Contact:- 9958778182
Kanhi Ram

Apr 26, 2016

payment not received post maturity

My policy no 163432434 in the name of Mr. Kanhi Ram has already been matured on December 2015 but maturity amount still not

received in my bank account neither I received any cheque/DD of maturity amount. This policy was under a PF linked Scheme and installment were directly debited from my PF account.

After making multiple visits/ Calls at branch of LIC I have still not received any positive response.

Looking for a positive response at the earliest. I am reachable at my mobile number - 9711987881

Kanhi Ram

9711987881
pradeeppaprikar

Apr 22, 2016

not received payment of matured policy

name- Pradeep Paprikar
Mobile no.- 91-9827175841
Address- Quarter no.-54 street-6, Kadambri Nagar, Durg, Pin Code No. 491001
Policy no.-382039334

I have policy no-382039334 maturity date-23/3/2016 have filled up all the forms and deposited to LIC civic centre branch, Bhilai on 4/4/2016. Please inform me the status.
madhuanasuya

Apr 20, 2016

non receipt of matured policy No. 960322504

I have a Policy No. 960322504 matured on 31.3.15 and due date for payment is 31.3.2016. i ahve filled up all the forms andsend 0n 28.3.16 to policybranch Nasik road And the branch code is 9176. pl inflrm me the status
Shyam.s001

Apr 18, 2016

not recieved bond

i am not received my bond. I took the LIC in November 2015 but my agent not give my bond and receipt.He say tell a lie daily.
vivekezhil

Apr 17, 2016

Non-payment of surrendered Ulip poli

Pondicherry,18-04-2016
I have surrendered my ULip (shamshrudhi) policy(No:735938570) to the Saram branch of Pondicherry on 04-04-2016. I was told by the officials the amount due to me (Rs.95190/-) will be deposited in my bank account within three days.

When I contacted the branch office,Pondicherry,for non-payment of policy amount, I was told that the problem lies with the head office,Mumbai and they only should clear the due amount.Since I want to fulfil some financial commitment, I have surrendered the policy.

But till date I have not received the amount due to me. I never expect this kind of irresponsible attitude from an esteemed institution like LIC. So I request you to take immediate step to deposit my policy amount due to me without further delay..

K.VIVEKANANDAN,
Email: vivekezhil@yahoo.co.in
Prem Narayan Yadav

Apr 15, 2016

Not recieved Policy Bond

Policy No.-291980244, Name - Prem Narayan Yadav , son of Ram Prit Yadav of Vill. Baina Post. Tekua Bhaluani Dist. Deoria 100000.

I have taken the policy on 28.06.2002 till now at branch Salempur, i have not received my policy bond from my agent (agent code 0089428K) yet. I have paid all my premium on time and i requested to my agent to give my policy bond many times but he has not given till date and ignored every time.

So therefore i request to you please provide me my policy bond as soon as possible.

Prem Narayan Yadav

email- narayanprem2610@gmail.com
mobile- 9016640024
Y S P SARMA

Apr 14, 2016

DOUBLE PAYMENT

SIR, MY POLICY NO. IS 690957460. ON 6TH APRIL 2015 I PAID THE MY FEBRUARY PREMIUM AMOUNT THROUGH NET BANKING BY MISTAKENLY. TILL DATE I AM NOT RECEIVED THE EXTRA AMOUNT, WHICH I WAS PAID. REQUEST RETURN THE REMAIN AMOUNT TO ME.

THANKING YOU SIR,

BY

Y S P SARMA
awadhesh Rai

Apr 12, 2016

Non Delivery of Policy Bond

Policy No.- 578345725, Name - Awadhesh Kumar Rai, son of Late Ram Ashish Rai of 57/7/H/28, B. T. Road, Kolkata - 700 002.

I have taken the aforesaid policy on 28.01.2011 till now i have not received my policy bond from my agent. I have several time requested him to give my policy but he has not give till date. i have also wrote a letter to the branch but till date no response was received from their end.

So therefore i request your good self to serve me the original policy bond on the aforesaid address as soon as possible.

Awadhesh Kumar Rai
Advoccate
Calcutta High Court,
email - advocate_awadhesh@yahoo.com
Amit220588

Apr 12, 2016

NON PROVIDING OF BOND PAPER

Hi Sir,

I have single premium LIC policy issued on 28/03/2012 having policy number 126333474 from branch 12T. I do not receive my bond paper yet of the policy. I have visited two times to the respective branch to collect bond paper. But in both the visits they told me that they had short of papers to print bond and policy receipt is sufficient. Since that branch is very far from my place and because of my busy schedule, I just stopped further communication. I dropped mails several times, but no reply from their side. Please let me know how can I get bond paper.

Amit Goyal

Mob - 9899618198
madanlal jain

Apr 9, 2016

neft form nahi liya

Mera neft form jodhpur branch walo ne nahi liya ye kaha ki bikaner ki lic ka yaha se nahi ho sakata
Pranab Mishra

Apr 9, 2016

NON TRANSFER OF POLICY

I purchased two policies nos, 522959152 and 522959607 from your Dumka branch ( Branch Code-512) in 2005. I am finally settled in Ranchi after my retirement from service in 2014. I applied for transfer of both of the policies including registration of payment under NEFT at Dumka branch in July 2015 to your Ranchi-1 branch( Code-561) which was done immediately and confirmed through SMS on 21-07-2015 that my above policies have been transferred to the branch code no 561 and payment of policies on maturity registered under NEFT. The policy no.522959152 has matured on 28-02-2016 ( Date of last payment of premium was 28-02-2015). I submitted my original policy for payment at Ranchi Branch-1 on 04-04-2016 as I was under impression that payment on maturity will be automatically transferred under NEFT to my said account. However, I came to know through your customer care that payment will be effected only after submission of original policy at the branch. Now on 8th April I have been informed that payment can not be effected by Ranchi Branch-1 as it has not been transferred to them till date.Although, Dumka branch has done the necessary action for transfer of the policies at their end and forwarded to their divisional office, Bhagalpur for onward transfer to Ranchi Branch-1 but has been kept pending at their end till date resulting in that the policies have not been received by Ranchi Branch-1.Kindly do the necessary instructions to your Bhagalpur divisional to forward the the policies to Ranchi Branch-1 through proper channel.
Pranab Kumar Mishra
M-9431130055
rajinderchopra

Apr 8, 2016

121580762forveryurgentloin

i want reqvestfully for urgent reloin 121580762 dated 04042016 all offficer in bbanch on work igo 3 time but no online money in my bank 90612010020694 sindycate bank iask your my money you cannnot give but your branch wating my some happing and how i trest after my life go in god icalling 10 times custmer care no answer what is your any rasponsiblty indian servicer come office for tea moble talk they cannot halp i and other lic custmers go branch road traffik sammer time and with own tenshion on service man read custmer problem india go back 1934 they cannot know work must be done
biswanath

Apr 8, 2016

NON PROVIDING OF BOND PAPER

I purchase a LIC Policy (policy No. 559800200) on 28.10.2015. The agent code was 00742490 but till date the bond paper of the said policy was not delivered by the agent after several reminder to day the agent told over phone that he will not going to provide me the bond paper and misbehave over phone. please advice me how i will get my policy bond paper & to whom i will contact to get my bond paper.
CPGUPTA

Apr 7, 2016

Double Instalment Deduction

Dear Sir/madam,
I have paid double instalment by mistake through internet banking against my policy no. 330859921. I had received receipt in this next due in 10/16. So, please reverse my amount 2659 in my icici bank account,(003101041115). I will take care for this act in future.
Bhim Singh
Mob. 9811917872
nachi

Apr 7, 2016

Amount debited but bill not recieved

I have paid Rs 1651 /- for the LIC policy 747052481 through online portal at 6-4-2016. I have transferred my amount but I haven't received any bill or acknowledgement. It is still saying the due date is march 2015. I am disappointed, need to know where my money went. I have emailed bo_eps1@licindia.com couple of times. but no reply from them.

Please reply me.
Name : Nachiappan.D
Mobile : 9659509376
Email : innovativenachi@gmail.com
jeiram

Apr 6, 2016

not received acknowdegement receipt

My Policy number is 764989054 and I paid amount of RS. 827 online for my QTY premium. The amount got deducted but no receipt got generated or neither I received any email acknowledging for the same , still i see the same due amount as well. Please advise ASAP and do the needful.
Mail id : jeiram08@gmail.com
Mobile number : 7418111320
SBI reference no : IG0BTNROI0
suresh Muniswamy

Apr 6, 2016

Wrong Credit of Loan amount against policy no. 615852855

I had asked for loan on policy no. 615852855 and submitted all documents along with EFT form and cancelled cheque leaf of State bank of india.
Instead of crediting to SBI, LIC has credited the amount to HDFC Bank wrongly( Given this Bank details for other policy around 2 years Bank)..

Since i had some debit balance in HDFC, i gave SBI EFT form..But still the person due to his negligence transferred the amount to HDFC and HDFC has holded Rs.1503/- as bank charges and i got only the balance out of Rs. 54099/-

How can they transfer the amount to HDFC when i had given SBI Bank details...Ridiculous behaviour by MR.Somashekar of KG Road banch. when i sopke to him and carellesness answer.

Please help me to contact the right person as i have not got any help from Divisional office also.

Please do the needfull how to tackle this type of case and whom to complain.

Suresh
kolar venkatakrishna

Apr 1, 2016

pol.nos364727157&364727150 of k.n.namratha & k.n.sripavan, wealth+

From: "Venkata Krishna" <kolarvenkatg1@gmail.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2015 18:58
Subject: Fwd: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
To: <mm.bangalore-do2@licindia.com>
Cc:

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 12:36:55 +0000
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
To: kolarvenkatg1@gmail.com

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

crm.bangalore-do2@liicndia.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Address resolution of liicndia.com. failed: Domain name not found

yyV1SlAdxvGfobCTc1RADjk4ji2ubj2C4QI5ErHpJZsSSERRDGPsreb+34gOzwX68m5Z
cQfg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.126.70 with SMTP id mw6mr3746159lbb.81.1446727015554;
Thu, 05 Nov 2015 04:36:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.12.70 with HTTP; Thu, 5 Nov 2015 04:36:55 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CAKXuZDvF=EC8Wcv28+GLLo7tfTkNz2qFzXGe6+HD170gXmtZ9g@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAKXuZDvF=EC8Wcv28+GLLo7tfTkNz2qFzXGe6+HD170gXmtZ9g@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:06:55 +0530
Message-ID: <CAKXuZDsxHN6e-q3T93sjoFKYU61WAWohw526eWsnFV02+Uw07g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Rerurn of policy bonds after partially encashing Wwalth Plus

The above policies of single prem Rs.40000/- each in the names of my
wards Mrs.K.N..Namratha and K.N.Sripavan were partially encashed on
16/02/2015 vide ref
no.NEFT IBKL *IBKLH15047AOOH5*LIC OF INDIA. But No communication has
beenreceived from you regarding details of calculations and no. of
units surrendered.More imporantly the policy bonds are also not
returned to me, so far. I request you to kindly look into the same and
return the poilicybonds immediately and without any further delay.

Yours truly,

(C.Ramadevi) Proposer.
Akhilesh_Singh

Apr 1, 2016

Payment receipt not received

My Policy number is 539843475 and I paid amount of RS. 11731 online for my annual premium. The amount got deducted but no receipt got generated or neither I received any email acknowledging for the same , still i see the same due amount as well. Please advise ASAP and do the needful.

Email: akhil.pinchu@gmail.com
nirmal kumar maheswari

Mar 22, 2016

no response to customer worst behaviour

Myself nirmalkumar having more than 25 LIC Policies had gone to T.Nagar pondybazar branch to know about some detail in regard to my policies. somebody referred to meet one lady sitting in second floor name not knwn, designation not known .Rudely and crucially behaved without giving any respect to customer .

thankingyou

no response to customer worst behaviour

ravi1265

Mar 21, 2016

DEATH CLAIM POLICY NO 59124058

Policy No 59124058 in the name of S.AIYASAMY-own life-expired on 21.09.2015. The legal heir Mr.A Suresh has submitted the claim application with Tambaram Chennai branch-where the policy was lastly served. Since the policy was taken in the year 1953 by the insurer, the branch could not updated the records in their data base. Hence they could not settle the claim in favour of the nominee. The branch forwarded the papers submitted by the nominee to their CRM Chennai division for up-dating the master on 03.02.2015 for which the branch is yet to receive the reply

Kindly do the needful
PRAVIN B PATEL

Mar 17, 2016

FOR COMMISSION BILL

SIR MY NAME IS PRAVIN PATEL. MY AGENCY COD IS A4048686R.
I HAVE CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
I DONT GETED THE OCT-2015 & NOV-2015 COMMISSION BILL.
PLSS RPLY TO ME SIR
kavitaysharma07@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2016

registration

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have forgot my user name and password, so can you please help me here to get these details, email address registered was of agent and i am not longer touch with that. Now i am trying to registered my policy and its saying already registered. So can you please help me her how to resolve this issue, below is the required information.

Name - Kavita
Policy No - 503320749
Premium - 4704+100
Phone - 9529977002
Email.- kavitaysharma07@gmail.com
Address - Kavita, House No 9, Near Bus Stand Sadulshahar, Disst. SriGanganagar

Satnam Watch - Returning the product due to defectiveness
    This is a pathetic experience with Snapdeal.My name is...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Upscholership
    Sir,i did not get my scholership my resistration id is...
    complaint against private school - Complaint and question from schools
    Hi I am house wife .my son studying in private school.I...
    Seagate - Regarding Non receipt of product (Replacement under...
    I sir , I returned my product under warranty period ...
    Idea telecom - Vas without asking and confirmation
    My no is 9544251568 and idea company sim idea automatic...
    Reliance big tv - for discontinue kids pack
    Sir i am regular custmer of reliance big tv since...
    freecharge - cashback complain
    order id- FCVW160428371601125 recharge number-...
    UPTU - CARRY OVER MARKS 2015-16
    Sir, I am final year student from Galgotia College of...
    aipmt - Change of category from GENERAL to OBC(NCL)
    Please guide me.I have applied as general by the time(as i...
    CBSE BOARD - AIPMT - Common test for all
    Mahatma Gandhi said that A person achieve anything by his...