LIC OF INDIA

somnath lahiri

Jul 25, 2015

NO money back

NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY BACK AMOUNT
MY NAME IS SOMNATH LAHIRI HAVING THE POLICY HOLDER OF LIC OF INDIA POLICY NO 311693117 SUCH POLICY HAVING DUE MONEY BACK ON 28 JUNE 2015 BUT MONEY HAS NOT RECEIVED TILL NOW ON 26/07/2015 ONWARD..
joykali

Jul 24, 2015

surrender of my policy

surrender of my policy
LIC SURRENDER
Dear sir/madam
I have Submitted my LIC Bond & all the documents for surrender in the month of June 2015 And also visited to the branch officebut still i didn't get any feedback from LIC.my policy NO is 468526257.policy holder -swati chakraborty.endowment assurance.branch-chittaranjan (west bengal) Rupnarayanpur.plz do the need full
from
Indranil chakraborty
Asansol (west bengal)
mob-8001668222
email id-indranilchakraborty12@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015

miss guid

New policy are open by back date why no inform to me & wrong commition detel by agent
Sachin Vashishth

Jul 22, 2015

money back claim

Dear sir I am sachin vashishth s/o Shri S.C. Sharma My policy no 253473040 . My Money Back Claim due March 2014 ,we are already submited NEFT Deatils in office Ram Ganga Vihar Phase II Moradabad .But Claim Not Received till dated 23.07.2015 we are going maney time in office but not response so please needful action on branch Manger Ram Ganga Vihar Phase II moradabad
SALUNKHE_151985

Jul 20, 2015

my online account of registering with lic is not opening

I have registered my lic policies . But now when I try to open my account with my user id and password it donot open. Plz check it and reply me
Pradeep Kumar T.O.

Jul 16, 2015

NOT RECEIVED THE MONEYBACK AMOUNT

MY NAME IS PRADEEP KUMAR HAVING THE POLICY HOLDER OF LIC OF INDIA PLICYNO 232189380 SUCH POLICY HAVING DUE MONEY BACK ON 30JUNE2015 BUT MONEY HAS NOT RECEIVED TILL NOW ON 16/07/2015ONWARD..
TVGUPTA

policy transfer

POLICY NO. 691817054
NAME T. VENKATESWRA GUPTA

Applied for transfer of my policy from Rayagada (orissa) branch code 58c to seethammadhara (visakhapatnam) code 69h brach. Applied for transfer 3 months back.. still today it is not transferred . Rayagada br. telling it is transferred. seethammadhara branch telling it is not received. several times i have approached both branches, still it is not cleared

thanks
T.V. Gupta
Sonu Kaushal

The unnecessary delay of D.A.B Policy No-126222774

Dear Sir / Madam,
I , ( Sonu Kaushal ) W/o Late Sh. Vikash Kaushal, I am doing Complaint very disappointing.My Husband ( Vikas Kaushal ) death due to train Accident on 30/12/2011 at Bhorgarh to Holambi kalan. He insured under policy No.126222774, Branch Unit 11L Plot No-16, Sector-1 DSIDC, Near ITI Bhorgarg Narela Delhi .I gave to all document relative this claim of dealing Clerk Narela Branc & Head Office Laxmi Nagar. Sir My Not any No Income sources. So, Kindly release my Payment as soon as possible

Sonu Kaushal W/o Late sh. Vikash Kaushal
Mobile No-09990610227
yugeshwar Meshram

About Pending Works Office

I am the policy Holder of your Branch and my name is Yugeshwar Meshram police no. 823829704. It’s my second experience for loan case, when did I came to office, officer is not available when they are available they are not appreciate for work. They always said, goto next table. Also said, it’s not my work its dev. Office work. Any work in your office always pending.
I have other polices in other branches but they do the work on priority. They are not wasting time. I am satisfied for that.
I think, your officers are not able for these kinds of works.
Last two days my mentally harassment done for my loan case, then don’t know what’s the problem on my or other policy holder sides.
Kindly request, do something for that, I hope next time I didn’t face like this.
mohana1208

Jul 14, 2015

survival benefits not reached

20 yr jeevan surabhi policy survival benefits not reached to me.
Policy no. 683120234..

Khammam DISTRICT,
TELANGANA STATE
B.V.SUBRAHMANYESWARA RAO

Jul 11, 2015

the unnecessary delay and the behaviour of the Administrative officer, Amalapuram branch, E.G.Dt, Andhrapradesh

My wife was deceased met with self accident due to fear jump from the motor cycle on 1-2-2014. She insured under policy No.8040721, But the Administrative officer of Amalapuram Branch bluntly refused to settle the claim even for initial amount with a wrong interpretation of FIR registered by the Coringa Police under Crime No. 20/14. He bluntly argue at length as per the said FIR I am showing as an accused. But the police registered the crime basing on the complaint given by me with regarding to the accident. The Branch manager told me that irrespective of Filing FIR or not the initial amount shall be paid the beneficiary under any circumstances. But he dauf heard the words and he also acting outside the rules framed under insurance laws. After so many negotiations with the Higher authorities after more than one and half years and when the matter was tweeted on the twitter account of the Honourable Prime Minister of India Sri. Narendra Modi and when the said fact received by him today he released the initial amount with bonus. But still he did not release the death benefit under the policy. Not only me all the policy holders and also agents are suffering with his illegal and unreasoning decisions. So many policy holders are unable to benefited under his illegal requirements and other requirements which are against the Insurance laws. If no action taken against him it is very possible to suffer the insurers from his clutches. He answering the questions of the policy holders are their beneficiaries very rashly as his whims and fancies. He is only one officer is responsible for the wrong signals gone to the policy holders and their beneficiaries. Most of the innocent persons are suffering with his deliberate decisions.
Therefore, I request you sir please esquire about the same and take action against the said officer.
THANKING YOU SIR,
REGARDS
B.V.SUBRAHMANYESWARA RAO
Dr Chitra Nagaraj

Jul 11, 2015

? Hoax LIC official contacting us

Yesterday (10th July 2015) my mother received a call from one Mr Ajay Sharma claiming to be an LIC official working in the head office of LIC at Delhi
He told my mother that one of my father's policy was matured and ready for making the payment. . He asked for her bank account number, which she gave.

My mother could not further follow his instructions, so she left word that I her daguther would be calling him tomorrow.
Ajay Sharma' s phone no is 09910788497 (we did caller tracking and it confirmed that the number is registered in the name of Ajay Sharma at Delhi)

Ajay Sharma also gave the following numbers to my mother namely B.T 000932 and File no LIC 24467821.

Today 11th July 2015, I called Ajay Sharma and he told us a sum of 2.5 lakhs is due to us on my father's policy, and then he said to submit a sum of Rs 24,000/- through some activation for claiming the policy amount.

For safety reasons, I am not revealing anything about the policy or my father's details.

I feel the whole thing is a hoax and fraudsters are cheating the gullible public.

Can LIC please verify the above details and get back to me. Awaiting your reply anxiously.

For further details, genuine official can get in touch with me through email drchitranagaraj@yahoo.com or mobile 09341927028
Jayaraj Devadiga

Jul 5, 2015

Premium Statement

My name is Jayaraj.My brother by name Jayanth have been crediting his premium twice in a year as soon as he get the premium statement for every 6 months.But now a days,I don't know what happened, he is not getting his premium statement.Without getting premium statement,How shuld he gonna credit his premium bill? How Shall he aware of this premium time? I visited my nearest LIC office but they are not providing clear information.Every time I go and asked,they used to give a same single answer "you will get,don't worry".So ,if this is the case,how my brother aware of his premium? When do he credit his premium? You will even put interest if we didn't credit it as per the date.So please send us a premium statement as per the cycle.
Policy No: 622541753
Name: Jayanth Masti Devadiga
ramreddy1234

Jul 2, 2015

not getting bonous commission after completing 6 months

I hav taken my lic agency in 28-12-2013.i completed 10 policies and 80000 fpi in one year,i got 35% comision in first year including bonous ,but in second year iam not getting bonous commission even i completed six months in second year plz help me
Kedar Raje

Jun 28, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL LIC POLICY COPY

I have purchased/invested in BIMA BACHAT/JEEVAN TARANG POLICY in month of March 2015 from Panvel Branch 91P. Policy No is 927481999, premium amount Rs.4523.00, dated 17/03/2015. Name of policy holder: Baby Saiprasad.Kedar.Raje son of Kedar .Shrikant.Raje. The name of agent is Mr.S.R.Limaye. Till date I haven't received my policy copy. The reason explained to me by agent is '' SHORTAGE OF BOND PAPERS IN LIC OFFICE''. If this is the reason for not issuing the policy,why premium amount was taken from me?
Request you to kindly issue the policy immediately.

Kedar S.Raje
9004523154/ email id : kedar_raje@rediffmail.com
New Panvel.
manoj.mhatre

Jun 25, 2015

Not receipt of Insurance Bond Paper

I had taken LIC policy in the month of March 2015. Details of agent & policy are as below.
Policy No.628253385
Plan : 833/25/22
Branch : 62M
Agent Name: Balkrishna Shettigar (9964023242)
DO Name: Muthayya Marati (9449088918)
Payment of permium is deducted through ECS. Even after many followup with agent & DO, I am not in receipt of bond paper. Its almost 3 months. Everymonth I am getting msg from LIC to keep sufficient balance for premium payment. But what about such important documents if policyholders receives or not. These idiots agent & DO they are not bother whether customer get it or not.
Kindly look into the same.
For further clarifications please get in touch with me on below number.
Manoj Mhatre
savithanaidu

Jun 18, 2015

Fake Calls as giving dividents amount

I got a call from someone by name Mishra Malhotra( ph no :07530830943) from LIC, Delhi branch office Accounts Dept and Poonam Mishra from insurance verification IB dept who informed us that we have been regarded with divident amount of Rs.149720 and to get this benefit, I need to invest 40k r 50k in bharti or RFL services by buying shares itseems.
Only then they will activate file no-URL0172 n pay itseems.

Is this a new way to fool around customers??? Can LIC team contact these frauds n take action.

Thx
Savitha
Arvind Wagh

Jun 15, 2015

Surrender amount not received

Madam/Sir,

I have taken the policy from Lic of india ltd. with poliicy no 972664008 and 972480899 both the policy are Jivan Suraksha Policy with gauranteed addition, I have taken the policy as an pension security for me,maturity date for the policy no 972664008 was 15/03/2015 and policy no 28/03/2015.But due to same health issue with me i wanted surrender that both policy,I have submitted the application for policy surrender on dt 25/02/2015 to lic of india washim branch. But i have not received the fund yet. I have submitted all the required document as per the requirement by the branch official.I have visited many time in the lic of india office washim but i have not got the result and response from the lic respective officer. As i have retired from service and i don't have source of fund,and my health condition is getting critical day by day.

It 3 and half month past from submission of the application. I have visited all the officer relation the case find the bellow list dates which i have visited the lic of india.
25/02/2015 Application submitted
30/05/2015 Visit
04/06/2015 Visit
10/06/2015 visit
13/06/2015 Visit

Its a very pathetic experience from Lic of india. Please look into the matter and confirm the same.

Arvind Baburao Wagh
sailajamallappa

Jun 12, 2015

Two ULIP policies 654611488 and 654 611311 surrendered and registered but amount is not credited to the account

Respected sir/madam.
I, B Mallappa surrendered two ULIP bonds of my children ANJALI and SRILEKHA with policy numbers 654611488 and 654611311 by registered post on 24.04.2015 to ATMAKUR BRANCH, KURNOOL DISTRICT , AP. I received message on 28.04.2015 that “ policies have been registered under NEFT with AXISBANK a/c no. 913010014118410, but amount has not been credited to the account till today. I reminded ABM and BM of the above mentioned branch over phone, but I did not get proper response. I went to the branch personally on 25.05.2015 to know the problem, but I could not get proper response from the branch officials. Disgusted with the poor service and irresponsible answers I am making this complaint. So kindly you will look into the matter and see the problem solved soon.
B MALLAPPA,
D.No.46-154, Budhawarpet, Kurnool,
Andhra Pradesh.
Cell : 9866212974.
Dilip Nathlal Talreja

Jun 11, 2015

pension not receieved

not received pension from December 2014. Policy no. 902235255.
Sir i was shocked when i was my pass bank passbook, where i had not received my monthly pension of Rs. 2000 per month since December 2014 till today that 11-6-015. when i contacted my agent Mr. Venkat he informed me that LIC company says they have not received Life Certificate. Sir Please note the Life Certificate was submitted by me immediately to the agent, then why you have stopped the pension? is it not your duty to contact on mobile and ask the concerned person when the mobile number is also given by senior citizen. how do you expect senior citizen be deprived of the pension. i will therefore request you to kindly send total pension along with interest from December 2014 and penalty till today. your this attitude will give bad name to the company for harassing a senior citizen.
s venkata reddy

Jun 10, 2015

DOUBLE PAYMENT OF LIC

Dear,
MY NAME IS VENKATA REDDY FROM MARKAPUR BRANCH (ANDRA PRADESH) AND I AM REGULAR PAY MY POLICY AMOUNT OF 5454/- I AM Paid BY Credit card AND MY POLICY NO.845093869 EVERY Half Year.
MY LAST PREMIUM DATE IS 10 MARCH 2015 AND I AM PAY THIS AMOUNT OF 8th May 2015 BUT AFTER I PAY THIS AMOUNT MY BANK FAULT HIS DEDUCTED OF SAME AMOUNT MEANS MY BANK ALSO PAY THIS AMOUNT. ON 15 May 2015 THAT TIME I AM REGISTER MY COMPLAINT PLEASE THIS AMOUNT IS REVERSAL IN MY ACCOUNT BANK EXECUTIVE TOLD ME YOU JUST REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT OF CONSUMER COURT ONLINE & LIC OF INDIA COMPLAINT BOX. SO PLEASE DO HELP ME AND MY CONTACT NO: 09590355842
r.chandrasekaran

Jun 9, 2015

premium statememt

I had paid premium on 9/6/15 but till now I had not received e bill statement , My policy number is 733375669, Rs.2897.20
satwikgunti

Jun 3, 2015

Negligence

This morning I called Palamaner Branch office to know the details of maturity regarding my policy no 840196808 to no 08579252323, but the person attending the call lifted the receiver did not answer for 54 seconds. became tired and vexed I cut the call. I request you to instruct the concerned to avoid this type of negligence which wastes the customers time and money. Then I contacted the no 08579 252289. He took my contact no and informed me that i will receive the details after a while. I found a messed call from that no after 5 minutes But i didn,t hear ring tone from the cell on my working table. I tried to contact both the nos. No one were there to receive my calls for the last 10 minutes.
I tried to find out whether the forms I submitted are received or not yesterday. the people of that section were on leave hence suggested me to call the next day. This is how your customers are treated.
G.Chandra Mouli
venkat_ramanan

Jun 2, 2015

policy surrendered but payment not received

This is C.Venkataramanan, policy number: 756581289. I was surrendered my policy through registration post on 19/05/2015. Before that i went to the LIC branch office kulithalai in person and verified all the documents regarding surrendering the policy. The officer concerned in the office verified all the documents and told me the forms are more than enough to surrender the policy.
But still my policy has not withdrawn and the surrendered payment does not return back to my bank account mentioned in the surrender form.

May 29, 2015

DOUBLE PAYMENT OF LIC

SIR

MY NAME IS DINESH CHAND AND I AM REGULAR PAY MY POLICY AMOUNT OF 3062/- I AM DEPOSIT BY CASH AND MY POLICY NO.127291807 EVERY QUATER BUT
MY LAST PREMIUM DATE IS 27 MARCH 2015 AND I AM PAY THIS AMOUNT OF 16 APRIL 2015 BUT AFTER I PAY THIS AMOUNT MY BANK FAULT HIS DEDUCTED OF SAME AMOUNT MEANS MY BANK ALSO PAY THIS AMOUNT. ON 18 APRIL 2015 THAT TIME I AM REGISTER MY COMPLAINT PLEASE THIS AMOUNT IS REVERSAL IN MY ACCOUNT BANK EXECUTIVE TOLD ME YOU JUST REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT OF CONSUMER COURT ONLINE & LIC OF INDIA COMPLAINT BOX. SO PLEASE DO HELP ME AND MY CONTACT NO. 09891110664 FROM NEW DELHI.

HTC 616 dual sim mobile phone - lost of mobile
    Sir,I am Ch.N.Mallikharjuna Rao.My mobile phone was stolen...
    micromax led tv - LED Is Not Working
    Hi, I bought Micromax LED 4 months before, But its...
    Motorola Moto G - MOBILE THEFT
    DEAR SIR MY MOBILE MOTOROLA MOTO G BLACK...
    IFB Elena DX - MACHINE DOES NOT START
    IAM USING IFB WASHING MACHINE SINCE 7 YEARS. I ADMIT THAT...
    Idea /9 rs net voucher - RE: sale of 9 rs net voucher
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    honar sun mi hya gharchi - Marathi serial review
    This is the most pathetic serial ever seen..nd the current...
    Auto Rickshaw drivers - Bangalore - meter tampering in auto
    Auto number- KA 03 A 3004 This auto has a tampered meter....
    Transport Corporation - Cheating the money giving less change
    Dear Team, Its a complaint about bus conductor In...
    idea recharge - RE: amount deducted from bank but not recharged
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...