LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

onepacific

May 22, 2015

LIC AJENT Related Complant

sir mera name himmat hai or mera lic khata LIC Ajent ki wajah se hi band karna pada kyuki usne hi humare paise kha liye sir woh humare ghar se paise le jata tha or submit hi nahi karta tha lic main sir ab kya kare ki humare paise hume wapis mil jaye pls help

kya LIC mai Aiese AJENT hone chahiye sir

himmat patel nagar new delhi

GWAL DASS RATHI

May 20, 2015

non receipt of annual pension

PPolicy No 122214711 under Varistha Pension Scheme. Due Date is 6.2.15.
Submitted certificate of existance on 27th March 15 at Branch No 11v at Laxmi Nagar
But so far not received Rs 14071/-
please expedite
GWAL DASS RATHI
E 1 CHANDER NAGAR
GHAZIABAD
MOBILE NO 9958146202
ndevamani

May 19, 2015

payment made online receipt not received

I am a policy holder of policy No.692426632 I have paid my premium Rs.1541 + late fee amounting to Rs.1553.20 through online in LIC website on 09-03-2015 my transaction No.14542010, amount debited from my bank account, payment receipt not yet sent to my e-mail ID, when I am checking status, its showing awaiting confirmation. As i paid my premium in March two months already lapsed , I request you to kindly send premium payment receipt to my e-mail ID ndevamani@gmail.com at the earliest ple
arveen gulati

May 19, 2015

POLICY BOND PAPERS NOT RECEIVED AND COMING NUISANCE CALLS

I have 2 policy running which is in my name ARVEEN GULATI whose policy no. is

116436966 and 116436967. The premium of both the policy was up to 5 years under

samridhi scheme whose time period is completed and i have paid all the premium at time

I m receiving the call from a person saying me to switch off the policy as he is conveying

me that u are in a great loss.. He gave me the number of other person saying that u can

switch the policy there. Thereafter i talk to that person he also told me what he had told. I

told him give me sometime i will visit the branch & then i will call u back. He is calling me

now giving me threatening & messaging me if u dont close the policy we will

automatically close it. The mobile no. of the person is 7840010371 and have also recorded his calls. PLZ TAKE

NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST HIM.

Secondly i have done two new policy which was automatically converted into three on

january and march "15 and also i have not received bond papers til now after mailing

2- 3 times. My policy no. are 334238662, 334242990,334242991. The branch code of

this policy is 550/11W. So plz help me in providing the bond papers.

Hope foe an early reply

ARVEEN GULATI
sudhahar

May 18, 2015

Policy Claim

My Bima Plus policy matured on 01/08/2014. I have claimed the policy on 27/04/2015. But still did not get any response from the office. I am in Australia tried to call them many times they not even pick up the call. Need to collect my amount and need to contact them to change my other policies to annual payment.

They attended my call once and I told my details after that they are not attending my call.

My policy no 713296305.

Sudhahar.S
arvind-uttam

May 13, 2015

policy no 314580116 and 314580119 unpaid

We would like to inform you that Mr subhash chandra Uttam has been expired on 17 January 2013 in his home naturally. Mrs prabha Uttam is his wife and has been show as nominee on d above said Lic policy.
I have submitted all desired documents before two years but still I am not getting settlement amount from Lic office of Allahabad.
I m sorry to inform you that despite repeated reminders no action has been taken by the manager claim department alld.
So I request you to kindly take appropriate action immediately to expidite my dues.
Prabha Uttam wife of late subhash chandra Uttam.
Ak Uttam, mob no 9410678642
Mail address is... auttam700@Gmail.Com
Address.. 3B/1 TB Sapru marg civil lines, alld.
akhilesh Kumar Pandey1984

May 12, 2015

Subject :- Policy No. 282374465, 284546866, 285482157, 287933755 unpaid.

We would like to inform you that Mr. Brijesh Kumar Pandey has been expire in Road accident on 9th Sep 2013 & Mrs. Anita is his wife and has been show as nominee on the above said LIC Policy.
I have submitted all desired documents on 2nd Feb 14 but still I am not getting settlement amount form LIC office. I was told that the approval is pending and very soon you will get the payment (as the matter belongs to last financial year) and will be dispatched your payment cheque once will get the approval, but I am sorry to inform you that despite repeated personal verbal reminders no action has been taken and the payment is awaited for more than a two years.

Request you to kindly take appropriate action immediately to expedite my dues.
Please treat this is on top priority otherwise I have no position & it would be escalated it government authority.
Akhilesh Kumar Pandey
akhilesh Kumar Pandey1984

May 12, 2015

Policy No 126570155 unpaid.

Akhilesh Kumar Pandey
chawla01

May 9, 2015

Maturity and Bonus Payment Not Received

This is to inform you that my policy No 190410925 with LIC got matured in last financial year for which the all required and due formalities were completed last month.

I was told that the cheque is ready ( as the matter belongs to last financial year) and will be dispatched immediately, but I am sorry to inform you that despite repeated personal verbal reminders no action has been taken and the payment is awaited for more than a month.

Rachanesh Chawla
Sheela Chawla
shivkala

May 9, 2015

ASSIGNMENT OF POLICY

SIR WE ARE CO-OP. CREDIT SOCIETY IN THE NAME OF SHIV KALA URBAN CO-OP CREDIT SOCIETY LTD., ULHASNAGAR SIR WE SENT THE LIC POLICES FOR ASSIGNMENT IN BRANCH 917, ULHASNAGAR-421 003 IN THIS BRANCH THEY HAVE TAKEN THE TOO MUCH TIME FOR ASSINGMENT OF LIC POLICY (1 TO 2 MONTHS) I REQUEST TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
SHIV KALA URBAN CO-OP CREDIT SOCIETY LTD.
B-3, GANPATI PLAZA, UMC ROAD
TEL NO. 0251-2705959
ksaroj142@Gmail.com

May 7, 2015

surrendered money not received

I have surrendered my lic policy no 517618645 to issuing office kankarbah, Patna on13-04-2015 but yet not the surrendered amount received on 07-05-2015.
S DEVARAJ

May 6, 2015

PAYMENT NOT RECIVAD

Sir,My Policy no 716425274 Name S.Devaraj,I have lost my orginal policy while shifting my house,I given all the docments for duplicate policy at Lic office on 10/02/2015.Also given surrender letter for policy.Ihave not reciver my payment till now.I have to pay my son college fees,kindly release my payment it is urgent.I have recomanted 20 members for lic.Why this is happening for me.
S DEVARAJ

May 6, 2015

PAYMENT NOT RECIVAD

I have lost my orginal policy and also surronder the policy,For refund for my son college fees,
I have surrendered the policy on 10/02/2015,Till now i have not got my payment it is urgent.I have to pay my son college fees.
kindly release my payment immidate.
DR R G Badagandi

May 5, 2015

not received the vocher of amatured policy which is most essential forIT purpose

voucher of the matured policy (1/4/15) not received so far ,This is most essential for IT purpose
suneeldhar

May 4, 2015

Issues - Policy number # 127356209

This is regarding LIC policy number # 127356209. I enrolled this policy last year but to my surprise many things in the policy are not the way it was communicated.
Listed below are some of the issues :
1. I was told that this policy, I am getting is directly from LIC and not from any agent. So I will be the agent myself. However the policy has some agent name as shown in picture below.
2. I was told that the yearly premium of this policy is Rs 60K, however since you will be the agent so you get 10% discount every year and thus you pay Rs 54K as premium.
3. The Sum Assured told to me was Rs 8,75,000/- whereas the policy shows Rs 8,15,000/-

I have discussed this concern with Mrs. Komal(Ph. 8512047773), Mr. Rajesh & Mr. Vivek Saxena (Ph. 8510012266) and they assured that all this will be rectified and corrected by 1st Oct 2014. However till date nothing has happened even after my repeated reminders and phone calls. Nobody has bothered to call me and now they have stopped responding to my calls.

Request this matter to be escalated and resolved.
skoilpillai

Apr 30, 2015

Delay in settlement of claim

I submitted the Policy Document & Claim papers as early as on 21 January 2015 in respect of Policy NO: 714447142 - Future Plus to 71A branch (West Tambaram, Chennai) which matured for repayment on 19 April, 2015. However, the amount is yet to be credited to my bank a/c. I sent an e mail a few days ago . The very purpose of asking policy holders to submit claim application well in advance has been defeated when claim is not settled on due date . No use. Will some higher authority help me ?-- KV Mallika Sunitha ( mobile :9840699852)
N.GopalaGowda

Apr 29, 2015

Non response to revival of lapsed policy reg

dear sir ,

My lic policy bearing no.364708348 purchased from LIC Doddballapur branch .Due to some reason the said policy lapsed which was observed during jan 2015 and i approauched DO Devanahalli got advise to undergo medical examination. Accordingly Igot medical check up at Life care Health Services Bangalore & the report was sent to LIC Doddballapur on 16th jan 2015 but till yesterday no response from the branch even my repeated request over telephone.Off late I came to know there are so maney case pending unresolved.

Hence I request arrange to resolve the pendency of my policy 364708348 & allow me continue the said pliy till maturity by paying premium along with the pending premiums.The action taken in this regard may kindly communicated to my e-mail Id gopalagowdanv@gmail.com at once

yours
N.GopalaGowda
#36, N.K.LAYOUT Habbal Bangaluru 5600024
veer97133

Apr 28, 2015

death claim

mare bete rajesh chourasia ki 02 lic policey thi. 1- 376425710 2- 357203385 mere bete ki death feb 2010 me ho gai thi. jisha muje aaj date tak death claim ka payment nahi kiya gaya ha. sir nivedan ha ki aap mere ko death claim dilbane ki kripa kare.

Durga chourasia
chhatarpur
manishnagar2

Apr 16, 2015

Reg-Telephonic response

I am trying to contact gulshan palace chandrapur LIC office through land line no 07172-253110 &07172-254419 from last four days but response not received the office . Please do the needful.

S V Nampalliwar
Mob No 8085751831
Mail- nampalliwar.sudhir@gmail.com
vivek wad

Apr 15, 2015

Unwiillingness for Compulsory Foreclosure of Policy 963262754 Wealth Plus

Reference ; BO/964 / TERM dated 24/02 /2015

This is matter of regret to note that there is no application or request submitted by me in this regard. No foreclosure

demanded by me. Such unpredicted letters from LIC is shock to Policy holders. All the premiums paid to LIC well within

Stipulated dates without fail. LIC Wealth Plus Policy proposed maturity in Year 2018. The reason of shooting letter to me

is not clarified by LIC Office, Nasik City Br IV 964 . SAHYADRI GOLE COLONY , NASIK .

I hereby request that I may please be suitably replied to my querry. As LIC Office Golle Colony reluctant to reply as well to attend on Telephone calls and even pesonal approach. I hope and look forward to result this. Shrikant Wad
manoharshankar

Apr 12, 2015

Change of Email ID

My Policy number is 991065936 and i want to change my email ID. My old email ID is expired and want to update new ID in this Number.
My new ID is gorivalemanohar@gmail.com

Please update and revert me ASAP
gbasky

Apr 12, 2015

Survival Benefit not yet received - Polic No - 704804739

I have not yet received by Survival benefit - 20000 matured on 28/03/2015.
So far i have not received any amount on this.
Please kindly help out at the earliest.
snr1

Apr 8, 2015

non payment of konal jeevan policy first installment

The terms of Komal Jeevan policy no 892605009 taken on 13/03/2004 has now been vested
Accordinlgy first installment was ue to me now
I hav esubmitted all documents to Borival branch (no 935) & they said it wil be done in a weeks time
now even after 1 month it has not happened & i do not know whom to call as there is no correct contact nos
I am not staying in Mumbai now
Please respond , i have lost faith in LIC policies & plan to stop all of them
My contact no is 9840305755
sadanand rajpurohit
gshah1957

Apr 6, 2015

We are unable to open LIC Login for making a online premium payment.

Kindly advise in the matter at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,
Gaurang
Uma Kant Singh

Apr 6, 2015

payment of annuity amount after death of Sh. Ram Harakh Singh Ann, No. 1194-22420

Dear sir my father Lt.Shri Ram Harakh Singh Pension No.32 died on 8th June,2014, and I informed to the bank and submit his death certificate in the month of June ,14 , I have sent more than five reminder to SCB Channai and LIC Mumbai also, and two or three mail to SCB Channai. But still no positive response has been received .

Kindly look into this matter urgently.

Uma Kant Singh
Mob-9289347188
Add- H.N.-103,St. No. 6, Phase 7, Shiv Vihar DElhi 94

CBSE - MATHEMATICS IMPROVENT(RE-EVALUATION
    RESPECTED SIR, i wrote an improvent test on maths this...
    Airtel - Network problem
    My no 9931733415 has not work due to Network problem last...
    snapdeal - CANCELL MY ORDER
    I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER ON 20TH OF MAY 2015 ORDER...
    CBSE - worst legal paper checking
    legal was a new subject but still the checking is worst...
    Pt. G D Vashist (yes i can change) - Biggest Fraud "Yes I can change "
    I'm going to lodge FIR against this "Yes I can...
    Vodafone - balance deduction without confirmation of service
    I received a message from Vodafone that a service has been...
    reliance sim card - Lost My Sim Card
    Dear Sir, I am Sandip Mahadev Pawar lost...
    VOLTAS - Non functioning of NEW Voltas AC - No cooling
    I have purchased Voltas 1.5 ton split air condiitoner on...