lis deepasthambham project

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about lis deepasthambham project

LAK05PAR17

Dec 7, 2016

Cheating by LIS Deepasthambham

I had invested rs 10000 in my name and rs 10000 in my daughter's name on 13/feb/2006 through their Trivandrum office. Even after 10 long years passed, the company has not repaid either the promised amount or the principal amount at least. Request your organisation to support us, the hapless investors who fall prey to this fraudsters, by pushing the company to repay the money .

gjnair@yahoo.com
Mariamma John

Aug 24, 2016

JYOTHIS Project-Cheating case

I Joined LIS Deepasthambham(JYOTHIS Project) on 11 Jun 2007 and they assured money back on 4-May-2009.But till date not received any information about it.Kindly take necessary action to return the money at the earliest.

Thanking you so much,

Sd/-
MARIAMMA JOHN,
mob: 9946449343,9495872922
land line-0479-2417585
shintojose112

Aug 7, 2016

lis deepasthambham non returning of money

Non refunding of money i invested money on 5/10/2005
manoj james

Jun 11, 2016

NOT REFUNDED MONEY

I have deposited also money to this company 6 years back ,So far no news about the money i visited their office in kochi two times till now no information :My name is Manoj James,k 080 26783655 is land line number and mobile 9986950824 ,,Please inform me if any body know about this issue
kkjbbr@gmail.com

May 12, 2016

INVESTED YET NOT REFUNDED

I HAVE INVESTED 1250/- IN LIS IN 2005 YET NOT THE AMOUNT RETURNED
JABBAR.KK
P.V. LALITHAKUMARI

Apr 29, 2016

NON REFUND OF MONEY

I HAVE JOINED IN LIS IN 2005 NOVEMBER LATER THERE WAS A LOCKOUT INTHE COMPANY AND THE AUTHOROTIES REQUESTED ME THROUGH LETTER TO JOIN IN JYOTHIS DEEPASTHAMBAM IN 2007 WHEN THE PROJECT WAS DISRUPTED BY COURT CASES SAYING THAT JYOTHIS PROJECT HAS SPEEDY MATURITY. BUT UNFORTUNATELY I AGREED. FIRST RS. 5000/- WAS DEPOSITED IN LIS AND LATTER JYOTHIS PROJECT AUTHORITIES FORCED ME TO START ONE MORE FOR RS. 6000/- I AGREED. TO MY SURPRISE I GOT THE INFORMATION ALL THESE THINGS WERE FALSE AND TILL TODAY THERE WAS NO INFORMATION BASED ON THIS. I REQUEST THE COURT TO ATLEAST MAKE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS FOR REFUNDING MY AMOUNT OF RS 11000/- AT THE EARLIEST AS I AM IN THE MIDEST OF SOMAY FAMILY MISFORTUNES.MY CONTACT NO. IS 9745997104
THE ADRESS GIVEN TO LIS AND JYOTHIS WAS P.V. LALITHAKUMARI, 48/10E, LAILA COTTAGE, EAST NADAKKAVE, CALICUT-11 MY PRESENT CONTACT ADDRESS IS P.V. LALITHAKUMARI, BEEJAKSHARI, ATOOR PARAMBA, P.O. KAKKODI, KAKKODIMUKKU, CALICUT-673611

DT.29.04.2016
Mathews1234

Mar 24, 2016

lis deppasthmbam and jyothis

I have invested rs.10000 till date no refund received
bpcmc1

Feb 14, 2016

Non refund of money

My wife and self have invested in LIS and so far there is no refund. Please let me know the status and I can be contacted thru my email (bpcmc1@gmail.com)
Biphin joseph

Jul 27, 2015

non refund of money

Sir,I have deposited rd 1,25,000 rd on 11/2/2006 and rs 50000 on 6/7/2005 they promised to pay back double amount of the paid money by 6,months.please take necessary action on this issue immediately.my name is n.s Joseph and my phone number is 918547260796 or 04822 260796 ,please do contact immediately
anils1975

Jun 16, 2015

non refund of money

Sir, I invested Rs. 55,000/- in lis deepasthambham project on 30/6/2005. But they were not refund the money till date. Office person not attending the phone. Please take an action to refund the money. My name : Anil.S, Mob: 9447774109
Email: sanil4u2009@gmail.com
bprem73

Jun 4, 2015

lis-Deepasthambham

I had invested Rs 10, 000/- in June 2007 and not yet received any returns as on date (4/06/2015).
Please take necessaryaction for getting my funds back.
Prem chand. B
sajeevtsgref

Jan 20, 2015

NON REFUND OF LIS MONEY

I have purchased 10 units of of Rs.625/- with user name SAJEEVU31250 on 10 Oct 2005 from LIS . Total amout paid Rs. 6250/-. I have not yet received the refund amout even after giving complaints. Please take action. My mob no.08547068666. email Id-- sajeevtsgref@gmail.com
Silvi Joseph

Jan 8, 2015

Complaint against LIS

Invested in LIS project in 2005 .they no refund the money, please take action.
Manthanam1

Dec 8, 2014

lis Non- Refund

I deposited three deposits for deepasthambham project and one depist for Jyothis. As they agreed, they didnt refund so far. Kindly take actions to get refund.
vmk

Sep 16, 2014

LIS INVESTORS

If the investors are not paid as promised pv chacko will have to answer on THE DAY
I believe in GOD
mincy

Jun 10, 2014

non refund of money

Invested in LIS project on 2005 and no refund of money till date.
mo_nasar

May 29, 2014

LIS Fraudulant on Investment

I have invested 50,000 rupees not returned the money. How to get the money back.
They cheated all the poor investors. Hang them.... curse....
bindushylu

May 10, 2014

MONEY NOT RETURNED

INVESTED IN LIS MONEY BACK POLICY IN 2006 .NOT YET REFUNDED.

Fraudulant on Investment

My name is Jabbar.K.K, invested in LIS on 10/12/2005, Receipt No- 257455 not refunded so far and no information yet.

Fraudulant on Investment

I am a person invested in LIS on 10/12/2005, Receipt No- 257455 not refunded so far and no information yet.

LIS Fraudulant on Investment

veliyam

Dec 30, 2013

LIS MEMBER STRUGGLING TO LIVE

I HAVE INVESTED IN LIS DURING 2005-6 AND YET TO GET ANY RETURN
balakrishnang

Oct 15, 2013

non refund of moneny

I have deposit Rs 5000/-(five Thousand only) for LIS deepasthambham project bearing receipt no165942 dtd/27/01/2006.for two years. But I have not received the principal amount& profit till date.

non refund of moneny

senor

Jul 19, 2013

no refund of money from Lis

I have invested in lis deepasthambam project in 09/08/2005. receipt no.71828. office personal not attending telephone. please

take action to refund the money.
sinijolly

Jul 7, 2013

lis/jyothis cheating case

invested lis and jyothis .no refund till date. please take action to refund the money!!!!!!!