Lt.Governor,DELHI,

Consumer complaints and reviews about Lt.Governor,DELHI,

fs169

Jul 7, 2014

illegal factory are working in residential areas a

Tt is a matter of deep concern / importance that illegal factory no. 1/73 1/75 1/83
rattan vihar kirari delhi 110086 are working
in residential areas are polluting these places and are becoming main cause
of making it unfavorable for human being to live in an environment of piece.
What these factories are doing here in residential areas while according to
the laws no body has the right to violet the law as by opening illegal
factories in the residential areas and why no action is being taken on
people who are taking initiative of this violence.
illegal factory are working freely fabric dyeing factory product lot of fabric Dye & Large scale flow colors water & over flow drain & road drain water enter my & neighbors room
People & children's affected malaria, Dengue, Chikan Guniya asthma and other related problem are sick
of these factories as the workers in these factories work 24 hours daily basis & Generator sound is not sleep. As the factory are situated in front of my gate
common people, people near by are not able to sleep at night due to heavy
sound generator Especially at night when working people reach home for some rest and
relax and to have Air & water & sound Pollution unbearable. So we the people can not
tolerate and bear the smoke & water pollution they are having sound
The smoke & sound directly to the illegal factories in
this residential area any more.
All we common people can do is to request you to understand our problem by
putting yourself on our place and take an immediate / fast action against
such unauthorized factories in our area that are making this place like
hell.This is a collective complaint by us the victims of these factories. Hoping
to have a quick and strict action in this regard soon.

Thanking You,

PH. NO. 9718521285
shahidd

Jul 7, 2014

not regular power supply

Respected sir, old Govind pura ext area me power supply regular nahi hai.(1) Is area me daily light jaati hai. Bijli comp.Bypl ne desu ke time ke system ko aaj ki bijli zarrooto ke hisab se update nahi kiya hai.(2)night me fault repairing ka Bypl ka system bilkul desu se bhi gaya gujra hai .disst. Krishna Nagar ke under aane wale area old govindpura ext. Me power supply sistym desu ke time ka hai. Jiski vajah se yaha daily fault hote hai. Aur light jaati hai. Duniya chand par paunch chuki hai.but is area ki light supply Bihar ke kisi village jaisi hai.aaj bhi 2:00 am se band hai.aur kisi bhi phone se help nahi mil rahi hai. Bypl ka area in charge too phone hi nahi utha raha. Kya hoga iis desh ka aur Bypl ka.please aap kuch karo na.
J.Nagarajan

Jul 6, 2014

Non availability of DTC service to Bijwasan in Delhi

It is shocking that Bijwasan has been completely ignored by the DTC for the past so many years. In the absence of DTC bus service, the commuters have to depend on the share-autos which run from Kapashera Mod to Bijwasan. I do not understand why the DTC buses running up to Kapashera Border cannot first run up to BIjwasan and then take a U-turn and then go up to Kapashera Border. I hope an immediate action would be taken on my request.

J.Nagarajan,
AO - 31, Shalimar Bagh,
Delhi - 110088
Mobile No. 9868383223
J.Nagarajan

Jul 6, 2014

Blocking of Accessibility to AO Block in Shalimar Bagh by the contractor undertaking construction of Prembaripul to Azadpur road corridor

The access to AO Block, which is a residential complex, in Shalimar Bagh, has been almost completely blocked due to construction of the Prembaripul to Azadpur road corridor on the ring road. A small open drain has been constructed to carry dirty water from the neraby slum. This open drain has become a breeding ground for mosquitoes.The open drain is in front of the entrance gate of the residential complex. An old man like me has to jump over the drain to enter the residential complex. I am a senior citizen, aged 65 years, making this complaint.I would request the Lt.Governer's office to send a representative to the site to understand the situation and do the needful.
J.Nagarajan,
AO - 31, Shalimar Bagh,
Delhi - 110088
Mobile No. 9868383223
rajender.sargwan

Jul 2, 2014

non reg of property documents by sub registrar alipur

I puchased flat no 163, pkt G sect-b-2 narela and for registration of sale deed i purchased e-stamp for rs 50000/in cash and deposited same with subregistrar alipur Naela along with a sum of Rs 12650/ as registree fee , Rs 100 as copying fee vide their receipt no 3593 dt 28 mar2011. I have made several visits to sub reg office, have putRTI, approached Governor office but till date not received egistered documents.

I wonder how a govt office can turn a blind eye to my request after taking a prescribed fee from the . Why sub registrar office/PIO ALIPUR is neither responding to my request nor obeying orders from lt Gov office and orders of Distt Magistrate North( No F.PIO/TI-05/ID.No9126/SDM HQ/13 4678-80 Dt 9/9/13).
takchand malhotra

Jul 2, 2014

corruption in judiciary at high level.

sir, n IT is requested that the misuse of GOVT land in basai dara pur and sudreshan park are being done by the local land grabber .these all are in the knowladge of concerned department .there heavy revenue loss to the GOVT.and judiciary is playing part in this scandle ,entertaing petition inspite barred of jurisdiction as public premises act-15 many cases in knowladge . i have informed to the registrar supreme court but there is strong web courrption .your requested to set up seprate inquire in this matter and take legal action against corupted officer and inform action
Josekurisummottil

DMRC DILSHAD GARDEN - RITALA

I am Jose k Abraham from Rohini .IF YOU WILL, This complaint is just a phone call matter. Sir i work in Lajpath Nagar after a hectic job i leave from lajpath Nagar at 9.30 PM . i catch metro from above said metro station and reach kashmiri gate at 10.04 PM . From there catching metro is like catching DTC Bus because they cut off the frequency to 15 min . after 10 next metro comes at 10.15 pm sometimes i have to drop that train because of Over rush . After that next metro only comes at 10.30 .. both the time they only sending 4 coaches . more over to control the crowd they stop 2 elevates out of three . so that we force to climb the steps. Dear Sir plz think !!! by evening people like me get tired. more over that is time all police personnel get out of work . This mail is to request yourself to take action against metro officials those who doing the cruelty to us. I HAVE SEND A MAIL TO DMRC PEOPLE ALSO .BUT I DOUBT EITHER THEY DINT READ IT OR THEY IGNORED IT.

I have some suggestions

1. Please tell them to arrange metro every 7 mins
2. send 6 coaches instead of 4 ..
so we can have a peace full drive back home

Hope you will do the needful

Jose K Abraham
tek chand malhotra

Jun 30, 2014

taking rent on govt land

respected sir,
It is requested that, sukhbir singh tyagi r/o wz-476-1 basai dara pur n.delhi is taking rent on govt land/building without authority on wz-524 basai dara pur n.delhi-15 the possession of the land is with land & building dpt.delhi govt which is acquired by A.D.M LAC WEST for public use.i informed d.c west,p.s moti ngr,land and building but all dpt are protecting sukhbir singh the reason best known by them so u are requested to direct the concerend dpt.to take legal action against skhbir singh tyagi as he is trying to sell the land as he got succed in getting the decree as owner/land lord with the help of corrupted judge of tis hajari i.e pranjal aneja,tei up with land grabber without ownership proof issued degree pls enquire through c.b.i as i write up to the suprem court but there is strong web of corruption in judiciary
tek chand malhotra

MOTI NGR P.S NOT LODGING F.I.R

S.H.O of MOTI NGR not lodging my f.i.r against the court belleif,sukhbir singh and others. i reported the matter against theft by the above said and also inform to additional com.west shri randvir singh and d.c.p vigillance since 15-5-14 but no action has been taken by the s.h.o moti nagar pls take stern step against guilty and direct to lodge the f.i.r against guilty and inform me action taken by your end
thanks
tek chand malhora
takchandmalhotra@gmail.com
arun kumar upadhyay

Jun 21, 2014

Regarding Street Light Complaint

Dear Madam / Sir,

Please refer to my Complaint NO. 14061602868 Dated 16.06.2014 Regarding the Street Light Poll Number NIL, House No.120, Block-I, Gali No.3, Jaitpur Extension Part-I, Near:- Rajdhani Public School, Jaitpur, Badarpur, New Delhi-110044. We are regularly phone call to BSES Rajdhani Call Centre for your 1st Reminder NO. 14061903127 Dated. 19.06.2014 & 2nd Reminder No. (Emergency Call) Dated 20.06.2014 3rd Reminder (Emergency Call) 4th Reminder (Hyder) but till date Street Light is not working. We are very surprised to see this type of service kindly do the needful.

Arun Kumar Upadhyay

Mobile No.:- 9350678333

amit kumar tanwer

Jun 20, 2014

Non Availability of Drinking water

I am lele Ram government employee H.No.22 village Chandan Hulla N.D-110074.On the behalf of Gujjar Mohalla people.
I want to say that we are not getting DJB water supply since march and we have given so many written complaint to DJB office but they are giving only promising.They are not taking any concrete step to solve our problem.Sir I let you know some debang type people they have fixed valve and illegal connection in the pipe line of water supply due to that we are not getting water.So my humble request to you take necessary step to solve our problem.

Lele Ram
Mob-7428858697
anand parkash

Jun 18, 2014

NON DISTRIBUTION OF OLD AGE PENSION FORMS

Thank you for the prompt response to my letter dated 4th March, 2014. Please refer Unique I.D. No. PGC/0-3-14/1406; marked as F.PGC/ 2014/ Annex.1/ DSW/56456 dated 29.03.14.
2. I came to know through a letter from Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of NCT of Delhi that due to capping, maximum number of beneficiaries in the Old Age Pension as allowed by the Cabinet has been exhausted since February, 2013. As sufficient time has passed since then and the L.G. is putting forward budget proposals for the financial year 2014-15, I request the concerned authorities to lift the cap and enhance the limit of Old Age Pension so that the meager amount of Old Age Pension can bring a smile on the faces of needy senior citizen.
kapil yaduvanshi

DELHI.

2. THE LT. GOVERNOR.,
RAJ NIWAS MARG,
CIVIL LINES ,DELHI.

Sub : COMPLAINT AGAINST ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION CARRIED OUT WITHOUT ADOPTING THE PREVENTIVE MEASURES IN THE PROPERTY NO. 3535 A-1, ROAD NO.43, RAJA PARK, SHAKUR BASTI, NEAR PUNJABI JAIKA RESTAURANT THEREBY NEGLECTING AND IGNORING THE BASIC BYE LAWS OF THE MCD PUTTING THE LIFE AND LIBERTY OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE IN DANGER.
I, Manish Sharma S/o Sh. S.K. Sharma R/o 3535, Plot No 56, Raja Park, Shakur Basti, Delhi is an advocate by profession and residing in the premises mentioned above along with my family members.

That in the nearby vicinity of my residence, the details of which mentioned above, the illegal and unauthorized construction is being carried out due to which the personal life and liberty of the public at large is under threat and moreover, the construction in the property mentioned above is being carried out by ignoring and neglecting the basic bye laws of the MCD and I along with the local residence of the vicinity approached the owner and the contractor of the property, the names of which are not in our knowledge and requested them to take the life and liberty of the public at large on priority and if such activities are remained carried out it might result into unfortunate accident but all our efforts turned futile.

That it is very unfortunate to say that on 15.06.2014 at about 12-12:30 PM, my mother along with her daughter passed through the building under construction and the event my mother and her daughter came intact with the under constructed area of the building, suddenly, one FATTA fell down from the 5th Floor of the under constructed building and struck on the head of my mother due to which my mother sustained grievous injuries and it was a matter of quite unfortunate that nobody came forward to rescue my mother and thereafter, I informed the police after getting the unforeseen news from my sister and the police officials thereafter, registered an FIR bearing no 433/2014 P.S. Rani Bagh under section 288/336/337 IPC and till date the said unauthorized construction is being carried without any fear of law without adopting the preventive measures.

That now the above named persons encroached the public land and by raising multiple of stories against the bye laws of municipal corporation and without obtaining the necessary sanctioned plan, when on 17.06.2014, complainant objected for the same and orally requested the concerned police officials to seized the material used for construction, the police officials of P.S. Rani Bagh did not take any pain yet ,however the owner of the said building called the complainant and instruct the complainant to withdraw his complaint when the complainant refused for the same they got frustrated and started give filthy abuses to me, moreover, they extended threats “ HUMNE TO M.C.D. OR POLICE MAY PURI TARAH SE SETTING KAR LI HAI OR 50000, 50,000/- RUPEY DONO KO PER FLOOR LANTER KE LIYE CHADA DIYE HAI AGAR JYADA BOLEGA TO TUMHE OR TUMHARE PARIVAR KO KISI JHUTE OR SANGIN MUKADME MAY FASWA DENGE YA MARWA DENGE TU SHAYAD HUMARI POWER NAHI JANTA JO KARNA HAI KARLO” since then the complainant and his family members horrified and has genuine apprehension that the above named persons may execute their threats into action at any point of time.

Due to the illegal act or omission of the above named persons and their associates, the undersigned has constrained to file/lodge this present complaint before yours for taking prompt and necessary action.

in view of the above facts and circumstances, it is prayed that kindly restrained the hands of the above named persons for causing harm to the complainant and his family members and kindly stop the illegal construction raised under your jurisdiction without obtaining and completing the necessary formalities from authorities, and kindly take necessary and prompt action against them according to law, in the interest of justice.
Looking forward to your earliest action.

Manish Sharma
Advocate
Address: C-15, C.L. Joseph Block,
Tis Hazari Court, Delhi
Ph: 9999997579
Puneesh Sehgal

Jun 17, 2014

Pedastrian walking Block and also road crossing big issue

There is no way left for pedestrians to walk on footpath, also to cross road in peak hours. There is no Delhi police, MCD or Delhi traffic police people to sort out this mess. Lots of complaints being given to Different departments last complaint given one year back to Delhi police by our society people but no action being taken to resolve this problems. Lots of senior citizen, kids and our parents facing problems because of these negligence. Please resolve this problem as THIS WAS OUR SECOND REMINDER to your department. Will provide you picture's whenever you required. Unable to attach here.
brijmohantalwar

Jun 15, 2014

Road blocked due to laying old tyre tube

res.sircontinuation 10th may complaint2014,bring it to ur kind notice m.c.d (sadar pahar ganj zone)S.P zone delhi 11006not removing old tyre &tube bloacked by traderthousands tyre are lying on road.shop keeper fight with the person who ask them to remove lying of tyre. d.c sp zone send truk with staff to remove all thisbut staff has very good understaning with shop keeper.truck comes&take away only 10 app.tyre.sir thousands tyre lying on road .sir u can very well understand what is going on there.req u sir pl.see the understanding of shop keeper with m.c.d staff. THANKING U .....BRIJ TALWAR
SUPRIYA KUMARI

Jun 11, 2014

ILIGAL CONSTRUCTION AND ENCROACHMENT

NAMASKAR SIR
I the proud citizen of this independent, great country India and hope that complain at this level will be heard as I have already gone pillar to post to concerned departments regarding the illegal construction and illegal encroachment of the road at Pandav Nagar, opposite Mother Diary near D type park shop plot 20 Delhi 110092

Sir lot of difficulties are being faced by all the residents residing around the area where illegal construction of the building is going on in full swing. All dust, small debris, illegal noise pollution, and increase in eve teasing due to unrented elements involved in the construction due to which senior citizens, small children have fallen sick and a few even have to be hospitalized.

The raw material is lying open on the road thereby obstructing both the pedestrians and the movement of vehicles. Traffic police was also intimated at times, but unfortunately no action till date has been taken to clear the mess created on the road.

Hoping that the request raised at this end shall be heard symphonically and appropriate action will be taken .

parvinderpal

Jun 10, 2014

garbage in parking area

honourable sir,
pl see the latest status of my earlier complaint about garbage under naraina fly over in attached photos
kusum prajapati

Jun 6, 2014

irregular power supply

RESPECTED SIR,

Myself Kusum prajapati,residing in dwarka sector 10 new delhi..
Here i m complaining agaist power cut daily at early to late night for couple of hours that is unbearable nowadays and also for whole month of june.so please take strict steps to prevent recurrent power cut.. it will be helpful for common man and people can take deep sleep..
jolly_scorpion

May 31, 2014

Reg: Nursery admission of Girl Child

I am Paramjit Jolly resident of sector-6, Dwarka. I have applied for Nursery admission for my girl but she didn't got admission in any school through draw. Now few schools are asking for donation in black. none is ready to take that in cheque.
I am handsome tax payer & citizen of india so I request our minister to help me getting admission in any good school in dwarka.

I hope Mr Minister/Head will look at my request & understand my situation. I have written similar email to Prime minister office, Governor & about to write same on media site, if not got help in time.

As this is really bad condition of society where govt tax payer/ citizens has to pay black money for kid admission. Else kid can't study. I really raise this question this is what is our country future. I was NRI earlier shifted to india so i can raise my kid in india but our condition is very bad, we can't send our kid to good school if we don;t have higher contacts in govt. This is lead talent to live outside india as they get pissed of with our system. IF we make our system better we all will make india a good place to live & children can study better. Lets make our india good place & common man feel he has some say.

I hope someone will contact me to help. Else I need to distribute this word across india to help me.

Same email sent to PMO office & to below folks emails.

SH. ANINDO MAJUMDAR PRINCIPAL SECRETARY (EDN.)

SMT. PADMINI SINGLA DIRECTOR (EDN.)

SMT. SHASHI KAUSHAL SPL. DIRECTOR

Dy Education office : Devender Singh
deepak8601

May 30, 2014

power supply fault

Power supply company in my area sant nagar bengali colony burari not power supply correctly many time me and my family is very fersted Daily morning 10 am to 3pm and 10pm to 2am per day daily power cut please sir take action for power supply company tpddl
sakshijahari

May 27, 2014

Consumer Complaints of Ailing Senior Citizens

It is brought to the kind notice of Hon. Lt Governor, Delhi about the deplorable state of Consumer Courts in Delhi which are no better than Civil Courts. Instead of speedy disposal of cases of Sr. Citizens, they are harassed by giving long dates for next hearings without any sympathetic attitude. The Hon. Lt Governor is requested to seek a comprehensive report from the District Consumer Forum in New Delhi as to how many cases they have settled in the last 3 years with a specific information on the complaints that have been resolved of Senior Citizens especially of Parties-in-Person. New Delhi Forum in particular is discredited for its lack of sensitivity and serious concern for Senior Citizens Despite standing instructions to pay greater attention to the cases of Senior Citizens, they are often ignored than put into practice.. The President of the District Consumer Court should be directed, once again, not to be apathetic towards the old and infirm and pay special attention to dispose of their complaints expeditiously.
email:-sakshijahari@yahoo.co.in

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
sudhir1608

May 26, 2014

illegal factories

Respected sir
I want to draw your kind attention that there are many illegal factories in villages of Delhi like khyala, sultan pur mazra, Pooth Kalan, Mongol put khurd, nangloi. These are all in residential area. in these villages pollution are on high level.But no action is taken against them. Sir you can inspected these villages. I hope sir you will be take right step against these factories. Please sir take action as soon as possible.
Sulekh

May 24, 2014

Regarding ilegal use of Delhi Police Power

Most respectfully I want to draw your kind attention to the following few lines for immediate action please-

I would like to carry out that there is a Red Colour Police Car in Our Area of Uttam Nagar having Vehicle Registration No.DL2CAK5188 which always keep disturbing in the night,either the Driver or the Police officer but I'm not sure but i thought it was the driver who always parks the car in the middle of the road abusing with the people on the road trying to show that he is more powerful & arguing with people like anything.So, this is my humble request to you for stoping such misuse of power.

Hope for an early action please.

Sulekh Chand Jain Mob No-9818287106
G-265, Vishwas Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059.
R A Khan

May 21, 2014

Water theft

KK Mehta of A 23 jangpura ext has taken direct water connection from water pipeline and fresh potable water is being used for gardening purposes for garden outside his house A23 jangpura ext. This park is maintained by KK Mehta and nobody is allowed by him to enter in this garden when this garden belongs to Municipal Corporation. This garden should be taken from him immediately. Also fresh water is being used for washing more than 80 cars in the morning by his servants and guards in A Block. This is going for last 12 years. Verbal complaints have been launched against KK Mehta in DJB ofice at lajpat Nagar but no action has been taken against him nor the direct water connection has been disconnected till date. More than 3000 litres water is being stolen by KK Mehta and is used for purposes mentioned above. This direct water pipeline connection is being supplied in the Garden outside his house A23 JANGPURA EXT. In this summer season when many localities and areas have no drop of water but KK Mehta is using fresh water for washing cars and gardening purposes on daily basis. This direct water pipeling should be disconnected immediately.
R A Khan

May 21, 2014

Water theft

KK Mehta of A 23 Jangpura extn has taken illegal direct connection from fresh water pipe line to a garden outside his house A-23 jangpura extn for watering plants in the garden maintained by him. Also potable fresh water is being used to WASH around 80 CARS in morning and the servants of KK Mehta of A23 Jangpura extn who stay in unauthorised room on the road A26 Jangpura Extn use it for all purposes FREE OF COST. Nearly more than 2000 litres of fresh water is being taken directly and used by KK Mehta for gardening purposes and his servants and for washing around 80 cars daily basis. This is going for last more than 12 years. Several oral complaints against KK Mehta to DJB but no action. In this summer season when there is not a drop of water in many areas of Delhi, here KK Mehta of A23 Jangpura Extn is using directly and stealing for last 12 years. He should fined heavily and also arrested immediately for gross misuse and stealing of potable water. It should disconnected immediately.

Advocate R A Khan

Axis bank home loan - cummunication problem
    my self kamal saraswat has been sanctioned 20 lac loan...
    Reliance Communications - Making fool to customer
    Dear Customer, We tried reaching out to you on the...
    www.timesjobs.com - Timesjob a fraud company
    Its about a month now and I have no new about the money I...
    Request for CWE PO/MT IV application re-print - Request for CWE PO/MT IV application re-print
    I have applied for IBPS PO 2014. But due to some reasons i...
    Ward 4(1) GHQ ITO PUNE - Non Filing of ITR -rReg
    Madam Ms Swati Bhide, 1. Ref your letter No...
    Bangalore RTO - Rash Driving
    Dear Sir, I was coming to office in my car via outer righ...
    PayTM.com - Paytm
    dear sir i have done i recharge of 56rs my a/c balance...
    SMS Sender 57171 - please stop all type of sms on my mobile no 8900539681
    I have BSNL connection No. 8900539681. I have been...
    sharad malunjkar - recharge not sucssfully
    Yesterday 17/09/2014 17.31 pm I make a recharge by paytm...
    Tata Sky - cancellation of tata sky suscription
    Tv is not in working condition sending for repair, so i...