Lt.Governor,DELHI,

Consumer complaints and reviews about Lt.Governor,DELHI,

Raakesh Golu

Jul 6, 2013

Unauthorised and illegal construction

Hon'ble L.t Governor
Subject : UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION IN OUR AREA

I have to bring to your notice that an illegal and unauthorised construction is going on from last one week at the address 3759,3760,3761,3762 Pahari Dhiraj, Delhi 110006. and one of the owner is SONIA VAID W/O RAJU VAID residents of Subhash Nagar and the builder is OMKAR. This building is 75 years old.The G.F, F.F, S.Floor are very old and it was built around 1940. But now the owner is making illegally 3rd floor without any permission and plan.He also made extra rooms on first balcony at the roadside. Construction on such an old building is truly illegal and even on the main road and it can fall anytime.Shops and residents are living under and around it.No Area Zonal officer or building inspector came to check it even it is on main road.
Also being a concerned citizen I would like to bring to your notice for appropriate action as it could lead to fatal accident to people.

Thanking You
Citizen
So please i request you to kindly take action against this illegal contruction.
sunil seth

Jun 21, 2013

inferior quality of raw material for construct streets

I sunil seth residing in gali no. 5, h-303, rishi nagar , rani bagh delhi- 34, contractor making street with inferior quality and no levelling & no drainnage system of rain water. secondly, he has not used marble margin in centre of street i.e earth air pased through the margin. Hence we request you to please thoroughly look into the matter & oblige.

sunil seth

Raj Niwas Marg,
Delhi 110054

Subject: massive encroachment of Govt Estrada and illegal Construction

SIR,

I myself and also on behalf of various residents of H-II, 108 to 149, Madangir, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Sector III, New Delhi-110062. I would like to bring to your notice that the residents Mr.Shiv Charan Baswal, H-II-150 and Mr. Vijendra Solanki H-II-151, Madangir, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Sector III, New Delhi-110062 are doing encroachment of Govt Estrada (Chabutra) and illegal construction since last one year and making several floors with the help of Builders etc. and have encroached the Govt land and Main Running Road with the help of iron pipes, pillars and Iron chains (For Their own parking’s), marbles, old water tanks, garbage etc., his house by covering the Open Yard (Chabutra) and gali/road. The reason people are struggling to cope with mass Programmed and the children play. This property belongs to MCD, Governemnt of NCT of Delhi. The neighbor’s and residents cannot enjoy a smooth run of their vehicles due to the said encroachment and if anybody shows courage to talk to Mr. Baswal for removing the encroachment for free and smooth ride then he and his family members used to come out with abusive languages.
You are requested to please control and demolish the so called illegal/unauthorized construction or also if possible please also check their proper building plans and I am very much sure that it will be all unauthorized constructions from map accepted from your department. And if they found guilty then you are also requested to SEAL their premises with immediate effect.

Hence, in view of the foregoing the resident of the entire locality humbly requesting you sir kindly resolve the above issue by taking appropriate and immediate action so that the precious life of the residents may be saved on time.
For this we shall be ever grateful to you.

Yours sincerely,

Chetram Sanwariya,
H-II-279, Madangir,
Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Sector III,
New Delhi-110062

C/C:

Commissioner
Town Hall Municipal Corporation of Delhi (HQ)
Chandani Chauk, Delhi-110006
M.C.D (HQ).Ambedkar Statdium Office. Central Zone,
Delhi-110002
Zonal Office Green Park, Near Uphar Cinema, (South Zone)
New Delhi – 110016

The Lt.Governer,
Delhi,
6 Raj Niwas Marg,
Delhi-110054.

Subject : Request for Providing Zebra Crossing with Stop light Signal / Foot over Bridge / Subway on New Rohtak Road at Ram Swaroop Vidhyarathi Marg , Anand Parbat Crossing (Military Road) New Delhi. (CENTRAL DISTT.)

I Ravinder Kumar Local resident of Ram Swaroop Vidhyarathi Marg (Military Road) Anand Parbat, I am Requesting above (Safety Zone) facilities on behalf of local resident of Anand Parbat ,Sarai Rohilla & Daily Passengers from Sarai Rohilla Railway Station.

We all are facing lots of trouble (especially Senior citizen & School going kids) during crossing the New Rohtak Road.

We all are Request for Providing Zebra Crossing with Stop light Signal / Foot over Bridge / Subway at above.

Kindly verification the Road and do the needful or please provide the better facilities.

I hope you will give your best supports response.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Ravinder Kumar
9811795547.

CC :-
1. Ex. Engineer M-111 PWD Delhi
2. DCP (Traffic) Delhi Police
vinay bafna

May 25, 2013

illegal constuction

we wish to inform u that in veer apt. sector 13 rohini delhi 110085 many illegal constructions are happening with the confirmation of management.many times M.C.D peopples have also visited here but there was no action taken.in past,there were many cases upon it,they were very dangerous..(the damaged position af a car due to the falling of wascrete).M.C.D should see to the material taken,consrtuction maps etc.
and now leaving the illegal construction..many other cases are also happening.. some plumbers came to flat no. 522 and without any permission of any elder and even not in the presence of any elder the water supply was cutted.
vinay bafna

May 24, 2013

water connection closed without any notice

dear sir,
I am a resident of veer apt. 522 plot no.-28 sec-13 rohini delhi-85.In my apt. there are many issues like(cutting of water connection,street dogs etc.).Some residents have even complaint about it but no one took any kind of action regarding it.We complaint many times since 2 years but there was no action.And today,some plumbers came to my house(522) and directly went to the washroom and didnt even told anyone that what were they up to.they cutted the supply of water in the flat no.522 and 512.at that moment only my child was there. she told them that wait for my parents to come an then u may proceed the work and she even made them talk to her mother and she said that wait for me. till i come u may not start anything.even though they cutted the connection.kindly see to it and take neccessary actions regarding it.

thanking you

telephone no.-27552781
amit tripathi9999

May 20, 2013

inlegal construction

I’m a RTI Activist from Uttam Nagar, New Delhi – 110059, I would like to update you regarding an illegal construction is running on at our nearest area C1/6, Sanjay Enclave, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi – 110059. The builder doesn’t have any plan sectioned by MCD Department and also not using a good material to develop this building, it’s not safe for public and labor too. It can go down due to not using good material.
I have already given a written complaint to Police station Bindapur, on 10/5/2013 But there is not any action taken by police and MCD, Still construction is running on. There is a tie up with area police and MCD officers with builders who doing illegal construction they take money on each floor.
I request you to help me to stop this construction and take a serious action on these kinds of illegal constructions, law breakers and builders mafia
mnjet

May 18, 2013

non receiving of salary

NON RECEIPT OF SALRY
My wife name suneela rajpal, who is working as UDC in office of SDM, Punjabi Bagh, new delhi. She has not got her salary since year 2007. I, her husband, is the only earner in the home. She is looking after her father and her in laws simultaneously after the sudden demise of her mother in the year 2010. As such, it is not possible for both of us to manage the household expenses alongwith the medical expenses of elder father, mother and father in law. She has requested verbal and in writing to senior officer but of no use. She has worked in delhi govt schools, vigilence office of education deptt, delhi govt during the period 2007 to 2012
It is humbly requested to please direct the concerned officers of education deptt of delhi government to release the salary of my wife for the period 2007 to till date.
thanx

unautorised construction

illegal Construction
ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION

Subject:-

Kindly excuse my encroachment in your precious time for sympathetic cosideration for the following facts that:-

We are the residence of budh vihar phase -1 new Delhi -110086. the owner of the property no E1/64 BUDH VIHAR Phase-1 new Delhi is doing a illegal Construction of stairs from the street for the first and second floor. due to this Construction everyone has a problem

I humbly request you to please look into whole matter personally and took every necessary and strict action.

Mar 18, 2013

No action on the DDR No 24B, dated 19-11-2009 for well over two years.

Kindly refer to the police DDR No. 24B of 19.11.2009 and subsequent reminders and my own personal visits to your police station from Panchkula.
It was on 30.11.2002 that Mr Sanjay visited my office and took shares worth Rs 1.50 lac (50 Shares of State Bank Of India and 1000 Shares of Master Gain) to get the bad deliveries converted to shares. It has been more than 11 years and has still not able to convert bad deliveries into shares and also not returning the bad deliveries in spite of my repeated visits by my authorized representative. He abuses back when I call him and demand me my money in form of shares.
I had made as many as 5 written complaints to Delhi Police, Shahbad Station but unfortunately no action has been taken. I am left with no option but to take this matter with higher authorities.

Yours Faithfully

ML Dhingra
98150-11317, 0172 – 4667317.

Mar 18, 2013

No action on the DDR No 24B, dated 19-11-2009 for well over two years.

Kindly look into the matter. I will be highly obliged.

Yours Faithfully

ML Dhingra
98150-11317, 0172 – 4667317.
yugbandhu

GPF

Sir, I am Inspector in Delhi Police. My fund is deducting since 1996. The GPF Cell of Delhi Govt. is not showing my subscription for 3 years 2003-2005/06 in the GPF Statement. contacted them but nothing happened. I mailed ro Chief of Accounts but no use.

GPF Ac- 66524. Delhi Police

yug bandhu
Police Station Shahdara
Delhi.

E Mail- bandhuyug@yahoo.co.in
jagdishprasadTGT

Mar 14, 2013

Non payment of dues to Jagdish Prasad (TGT) after retiring on 30 June 2007

I was working as TGT (Hindi) in Govt . Boys Senior Secondary School, Janta flats, Nand Nagari, Delhi - 110093.

I retired on 30th June 2007. I have not received my outstanding dues. I was suspended on 11 Dec 2002 vide letter number F52(1)DDE/NE/VIG2003 dated 03 January 2003 due to being falsely implicated in dowry case.

My Suspension was revoked on 22 June 2007 vide letter number DE-7/NE(II) NGV TGT Hindi/2004/3111. I was acquitted from Gurgaon court on 30th March 2011. My daughter-in-law again appealed against my acquittal in Session court (Gurgaon) on 01st July 2011. Later on compromise on mutual consent was reached in Family court, Gurgaon on 03rd October 2012. Based on the compromise in Family court and subsequent withdrawal of appeal by daughter-in-law, dowry case was dismissed against me.
I have informed concerned DDE with all relevant details related to my acquittal and subsequent dismissal of case against me in Session court, Gurgaon. I met him personally also but no payment has been made to me.

I humbly request you to intervene in this matter and get released my long outstanding dues at the earliest. I am in financial hardship in the old age.

Jagdish Prasad Gupta (Mobile No. 9910244018, 9958817608)
C-51,DLF Dilshad Extension-II
Bhopura
Ghaziabad
UP-201001

Email id:- guptamary@yahoo.co.in
pl_khushu

Mar 8, 2013

Complaint against Mother Dairy Fruit 7 Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.

Mother dairy fruit and vegetables section of the main Delhi supply source is sending exorbitantly rated and costed vegetables and fruits to our mother dairy booth number 069 located at C- Pocket Sarita Vihar New Delhi-76, and the quality of the consumer items sent to this booth is all hope less and substandard. It is unfortunate to note that the rates of the consumer items sold in the said booth are higher in cost almost by 10% as compared to the rates prevalent in a similar booth no 073 located in the B-Pocket Sarita Vihar. There appears a lot of frauds in rates as also in quality and there is no body to listen to our complaints. A complaint was made some days back and some improvement was there, but it remained there just for an eye wash only. We have no complaint with the person/persons managing the booth locally as they are very much cordial and sympathetic, but they can not help us as they receive highly rated and costed fruits and vegetables for sale which are equally exorbitantly costly too. We request you to hand over the working of the management of the mother dairy Fruits and Vegetables wing responsible for making supplies to our booth as mentioned above to the CBI for a thorough investigation where we can put ourpoint of view and expose the working and the scandals of the persons manning these posts and jobs.
Thanks and regards.
P.L.Khushu, 9810585536

Copy to:
1. Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Raj Niwas, Delhi-110054
2. Hon’ble Lok Ayukt, GNCT of Delhi, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
3. The Chief Minister, Govt. of Delhi, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
Arya Raj

Mar 8, 2013

Complaint against corrupt officer of Land and Building Department Delhi Government

Hon’ble L.G. Delhi,
Raj Niwas,
New Delhi

Sub. After taking Rs.2,00,00,000/- bribe by the officers of Land & Building Department deliberately not putting up file for issuance of notification u/s-6 in r/o land of village Sahabad Daulat Pur, Pansali, Begum Pur and Pahalad Pur by dea.

It is brought to your kind notice that Hon’ble Supreme Court passed direction for quashing the notification u/s-6 and 17 in r/o the land village Sahabad Daulat Pur, Pansali, Begum Pur and Pahalad Pur, however the notification u/s-4 was not quashed. Land & Building Department has to issue notification u/s-6 after getting the approved of Hon’ble L.G. Delhi.

The dealing Asstt. of L&B Deptt. and Dy. Secretary (LA) are not putting the file for issuing notification as they have glove hand with colonizers. Rs.2,00,00,000/- (Two Crors) bribe has been given to Dy. Secretary (LA) and dealing Asstt. Of L&B Deptt. for not putting up file. The notification u/s-4 is going to laps on 20.03.2013. If the notification is laps the Govt. has to pay the rate of compensation on the new date. It is also felt that DDA has not filed objections before LAC u/s-5(a) of LA Act.

You are, therefore, requested to take immediate action against the culprit officers of Land & Building Deptt. Delhi Government and issue directions for issuance of notification u/s-6 of LA Act.

Narender Kumar
R/o village Shahbad Daulatpur
New Delhi
Angoori Devi

Mar 5, 2013

Illigal construction

It is submitted that HNo.667A owned by Sh. Naveen Khurana is being constructed a fresh. Due to construction of pillars my house as leaned and got cracks all over walls, floor, routs etc. It has become dangerous to live in. If any miss happening occurs it may lead to loss of human life and property. It is negligent work done by Mr. Naveen Khurana. Kindly direct the authority concerned (MCD) to stop the construction work and my house got repaired as early as possible and take necessary action as per law against Naveen Khurana.

Smt. Anguri Devi
HNo.667B, Line No.20, Joshi Road
Karol Bagh, Delhi.
Mobile No.9818590654
Ashok Mittal

Feb 14, 2013

Illegal Construcion

Dear Sirs

There is Huge Illegal construction going in UGF of House no 139 Kailash Hills New Delhi 110065 by an indentified builder which is leading to tremendous problems for neighbors around. Builder has thrown all kind Malba ( broken construction material etc ) in the back lane which is a huge health hazard. Builder Debris has choked the drains of the said house and all drains are choked resulting in accumation of dirty sewage water in backcourt which is big breeding ground for all kind of mosquitos. Concerned authorities are requested to look into it and stringent action is requested on builder. Regards
yugbandhu

zuhaib786

Jan 19, 2013

illigal Construction By Builder Mafia

illegal construction
I Am Zuhaib Hasssan S/0 Zuber Ahmed Add:- A-248 Aram Nagar Pahar Ganj New delhi 110055
This is to inform all the departments of delhi govt. like DDA , MCD delhi govt. that lots of illegal construction has done as well as undergoing in Nabi Karim paharganj New delhi area .Some Illigal Construction Going on House No :-
(1) A_346 Amar puri Nabi Karim New Delhi 110055
(2) BB_558 Kacha Rasta Nabi Karim Pahar Ganj New Delhi 110055
(3) 7242 chuna bhatti Nabi Karim Pahar Ganj new Dehi 110055
(4) A_358 Nabi karim pahar ganj New Delhi 110055

Builder Names :-
(1) Anwar Buider
(2) Yousuf Builder
(3) Babbu Salim builder
(4) parwez Buider (Nannhe)
(5) sartaj Buider

Builder mafia is very very strong with the support of dda , mcd, local police and polititians.They also Demand of Extotion money againt property repairing to me i Complaint Againts them In my Local Polic Station But They Not Take Any action Againts Them
When every one know constructed property are illegal by the law, no one can built them. but the construction of this type property are still conntructed in Nabi Karim.By BUILDER MAFIA doing all this illegal activities by the support dda officials , police an MCD
The police and politians.Some Builders name Are Like This

We hope thet MCD Dept. will take strict action against UnAuthorised Constructions like this & penalise the people deviating the said Laws & structure laid down by MCD.

Only purpose of complaint is if one starts illegal construction , second day other will start and so on demolishing the building laws. We taking the print of my complaint for future reference. Hope action will be taken immediately.

Thanx and Regards

chander s kataria

Jan 17, 2013

DELAY OF DEVELOPMENT WORK IN KESHAV NAGAR, BURARI ROAD, DELHI

Regd.No. S-60339/07
KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN SAMITI Regd.
B-246/4, Keshav Nagar, Near Mukti Ashram, Burari, Road, Delhi-110036

Ref.No. ………… Dated 17.01.2012

Hon’ble Sh. Arvinder Singh Lovely
Minister of Urban Development Dept.
Govt. of NCT. of Delhi
Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate
New Delhi-110002

Sub: - Regularisation of Un authorized Colony and Development work in Keshav Nagar (952)
Burari Road, Delhi-110036.

Respected Madam.
We the resident of Keshav Nagar, (952) Burari Road, Delhi want to bring your kind attention on regularisation of this colony which is pending with U.D of Govt of NCT of Delhi for the some reason of other. A detailed report had already been submitted to your office vide letter no. KNJKS/2012-13/31-37 dated 14.09.2012. However once again we submit the following for your ready reference.

i) The Colony had multiple RWAs and the same has been sorted out and remain one RWAs as Keshav Nagar Jan Kalyan Samiti Regd. (952) the same is confirmed by U.D (p.s copy attached).

ii) NOC has been asked by U.D from DDA, Forest and survey of India During October 2011.

Iii) The Population of this colony at present is around 80%.

2. Since the colony is meeting all criteria requires for regularization, it is not understood as to why the resident of this colony is being deprive of the basic amenities which is required by a common man. In this context we would like to draw you kind attention on your address given in seminar held at Tal Katora Stadiums on 5 January 2013. Where you have mentioned that all the colony will have basic facilities needs by the citizen of Delhi.

The condition of this colony is given below:-
i) There is no water pipe line, depends fully of DJB Tanker which supply water once in a week or more and we have to manage our requirement as per their supply and drink the same water for weak together.

ii) The Road from Colony to main road is in a pathetic condition. It’s get flooded during a small rain and become difficult for the passengers.

iii) There is no proper water out let and drain water get struck at deferent place which become unhygienic and invite mosquitoes.

Contd…p/2

3. In view of the above, it is humbly requested to kindly look in to the problem faced by the resident and give suitable instructions to UD of Govt. of NCT to regularize this colony so that the development work can be carried out by DJB and Irrigation and Flood Control Department.

The resident will remain ever great full to you forever.

Yours sincerely

(Pritam Singh)
President
Copy to;-

1. The Chief Secretary,
Urban Development Dept,
Govt. of NCT. of Delhi.

Regd.No. S-60339/07
KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN SAMITI Regd.
B-246/4, Keshav Nagar, Near Mukti Ashram, Burari, Road, Delhi-110036

Ref.No. ………… Dated 14.09.2012

Hon’ble Sh. Kamal Nath Ji,
Union Minister of Urban Development
Govt. of India, Nirman Bhawan,
New Delhi-110001

Subject: - Regularization of Un Authorized Colony Regd. No. 952 Keshav Nagar, Burari, Delhi.

We the residents of Keshav Nagar Colony No. 952 want to bring your kind attention on the Problem faced by us as per followings:-

1. Govt. of Delhi has started to authorized the un authorized Colony and have issued the a provisional certificates and there 917 Colonies have been approved by the Lt. Governor for regularization but regret to that our Colony does not fall within it. As a matter of fact our Colony had multiple RWA’s because of that is was not considered for regularization in March 2011 (p.s.copy enclosed) the multiple RWA’s case was shorted out and confirmed by UD for regularization and App was told by UD in October 2011 that NOC have asked by D.D.A, Forest and Survey of India there after number of Colonies have been considered for regularization but not out colony by means of R.T.I UD was asked for the status of our colony, then now only after against of one year they confirmed that M.C.D has confirmed that the population of this colony is below 50% as such this colony will be not be considered for regularization till its population become more that 50%.

2. In this connection we the resident would live to till that the population of this Colony is more than 80% as it can be seen from the voter list of this colony beside other member who is less than 18 years of age male & female is around 5200. And also informed you that MCD has already issued NOC during 1993 copy of both voter list and MCD NOC is attached for your ready reference.
Contd…2..

p/2

3. Sir, it is quite surprised that when we were happing that this colony will be regularized and we will be able to got the basic amenities like water, sever, road etc but all in vain. Sir, we would like to tell you that we are fully dependent of D.J.B Tanker for drinking water which supplies water once a weak and forced to manage our daily need as per their supply. We are not able to understand that why we are deprived of the privileged given by the Govt. to a common man and also Govt. wants to improve the quality of life of resident of Delhi. Delhi Govt. have announced time to time that even colony have disputed due to some reason or other, but the people will get their basic requirement like water, road etc. But our case is not considered is not known to why.

4. We have met our Hon’ble M.P. Mr. J.P. Aggarwal and MLA Mr. Sri Kishan Tyagi and conveyed our feeling and requested them to the needful. We have given the assurance that our colony will get all facilities shortly, but regret to say that till date we have not got anything. The condition of colony is very much unhygienic. The road leading to our colony from main road in very pathetic condition even in small rain water gets lodged and one cannot walk in reason. Forget about driving to two and four wheeler one of road known as Gurudwara Road have raised to 5.1/2 ft. above from the ground level during 2009 without any purpose and have become a big problem to the colony, and also mention that the said road have broken and creating problem to the passerby at the lost we would like your personal intervention for getting at least basic requirement i.e. water, road for this colony so that the resident can have at least their life. Beside this the action can be taken to regularize this colony at the earliest.
For this act of your kindness we will remain ever great full throughout the life.

Yours sincerely

(PRITAM SINGH)
President
Copy to:
1. Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Raj Niwas, Delhi-110054
2. Hon’ble Lok Ayukt, GNCT of Delhi, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
3. The Chief Minister, Govt. of Delhi, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
4. The Urban Development Minister, Govt. of Delhi I.P. Estate, N. Delhi-110002
5. The Commissioner of MCD, Delhi.
designomesh

Jan 5, 2013

pet clinic in indoor market

the health hazard being created by Gandhi pet clinic in E block DDA market, East of Kailash, which is an indoor convenient shopping center, is waiting for some disaster to happen. all the sick animals coming for treatment here with their droppings all over the place, need not to be explained. i am sure there must be some guidelines in place for issuance of license for pet clinics. I have a small shop in the same market and dont know where to go and complain against this influential owner of pet clinic...kindly guide.
sanjaygaur

Dec 28, 2012

ILLEGAL &UNAUTHORISED CONSTRUCTION

Lt..Governor
Raj Niwas, Delhi
SUB; ILLEGAL &UNAUTHORISED CONSTRUCTION ON PROERTY NO B-113 GURU NANAK PURA LAXMI NAGAR DELHI 92.
I beg to draw your kind attention about a ongoing unauthorised/ illegal construction of above said property which is constructed without any approval of sanction map& it is against the plans of building bye laws.(Reply of R T I ) .I had made several complaints D .C (MCD) ie.03/10/2012& 20/10/2012but the no action taken so far& the construction is contionously going without any delay.
Sir,my house is the adjacement of the above said building & danger for my old house.Because the building is construction wihout guidance of any engineer /arctiect. The builder is uses sub standard material., result any mishappening happen in future.Therefore I humbly request you to look into the mattar at your earliest convience & take suitable action
.With Regards

nituarora

Dec 18, 2012

reminder

----- Dear sir,
I send many complaint to cocern dept., any dept. take no action in this matter,to till date S.K. LUTHRA IS OCCUPANT OF THIS FLAT no. 157/ 4 storey raghubir nagar uses for.MAKING / STORAGE/CHARGING OFLEAD ACID BATTERY IN THIS PREMISES,NO taken action by any one concern dept.,130/887 fourstorey of this area is also purchase by sk luthra & his family, WZ- 93 tatar pur as a judge battery,V-46 kaafila battery, F-86 (BOTH) RAJOURI GARDEN,Ae- 9 tagore garden near metro station, RISTHEY HI RISTHEY,KUMAR ELECTRICAL, KUMAR PROPERTIES , ALL CONCERN RUN BY SK LUTHRA & many more prop. occupied by this person,battrey work in all residantal area opertae by this person, he is also deals in properties as a financer,/land maafia,with many proptey dealaer, pls check the record in income tax dept, dri,sales tax,dda,usib, mcd,pwd,cbi inquiry WZ-93 TATARPUR (TITARPUR) IS ALSO UNAUTHORISED SHOP, IS SITUAED AT GOVT. LAND, ONE ROOM IN DURGA MATA MANDIR near 129-160 FOUR STOREY IS CAPTURE BY SKLUTHERA,HIS SON JIMMY LUTHRA this propertyu no. is 157/4 storey rahgubir nagar 130/887 fourstorey as same location, raghbir nagar (now called tagore garden extn.) I SEND COMPLANIT TO ALL COCERN DEPT, IN 2011, HE BREAK THE THIS FLAT S LOAD BEARING WALL INSIDE OF THE FLAT,BUT THEY CAN SEE FROM OUT SIDE FROM FLAT, HE WANT TO MAKE THE SHOP IN THIS PREMESIES BUT AS PER RTI ANSWER NO ALTERNATION/ MODIFICATION ARE ALLOWED BY ANY ONE, THIS PERSONS BREAK THE RULE/REGULATION,PLEASE TAKE ACTION FOR THIS PERSON, more than 10 property in west zone one is janak puri
DINESH KHANDURI

Dec 4, 2012

BURARI SWAROOP NAGAR ROAD CONSTRUCTION

This is to bring to your kind notice that the Burari Swaroop Nagar Raod is in very bad shape. Most affected is Burari Swaroop Nagar Road starting from burari Shalimar Palace The road is being used by more than 10000 commuters daily, including school going children to Oscar Public School and Burari Govt School . One can see water everywhere due big gutters. Even the newly constructed drainage is over flowing and drainage water is coming to the road. It is very difficult for two wheelers as well as walkers. Only truck people can commute. It is very hardship for walkers. Will concerned authorities will listen and repair the road. In near future one can hear a big epidemics from here.

There is one old aged home is located in this area (shantibhawan) , they too use this road to take the old ladies to hospital. It is very pathetic to them to commute in particular with old age people. Please put some malwa and fill up the gutter and make the drainage properly.

It is learnt that this road is divided between two counselors. Please let them co-ordinate and repair it.

Water from main drainage (100 mtr road) is flowing to this small drainage thus overflowing. Authorities should repair the main drainage. I would like to mention here that the main drainage is not connected or made properly near 6 ton shop , Burari. There is no drainage constructed nearly 25 mtrs , but drainage is available from Sant Nagar to Nathupura except this 25 meters, hence water is reverse flowing to Shalimar banquet hall area and subsequently to the Swaroop Nagar Road .

Please visit this area and assess yourself and see our pathetic living condition.

Dinesh Khanduri
I.P.COLONY
C- BLOCK, BURARI
DELHI
MOBILE : 9811279183
Balwant Sharma

Nov 28, 2012

Unauthorised Construction

This is to inform that an unathorised construction is going on at A 22 New Gupta Colony Near Vijay Nagar Delhi 110 009. It is a small 50 square yard plot whrere construction is happening. The owner does not have approved plan, it has unauthorised balconies, a big unauthorised pole on the street in the middle of the road in front of it. This is causing inconvenience to residents.Kindly help me to get unauthorised construction removed..
Cdr BR Sharma
Email sharma_br@rediffmail.com

sinsinwar - Cheating amount of 5300/-
    Cheating amount of 5300/- cheating,scamming amount of...
    c.b.s.e board - correction in 12 markshhet
    dear sir My name is Seema Singh. I passed out my 12th...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Narendra Kumar Verma, Sorry for the inconvenience....
    ALLAHABAD BANK ATM CARD - ATM card lost
    Hello Sir/Madam i have lost my ATM card. i want to block....
    care@irctc.co.in - online reservation error
    when i open my id first come there plan my travel then i...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Sahil Wadhwa, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...
    DTDC - not delivering of the courier but it is showing that it is...
    Respected sir kindly take action regarding my complain as...
    Fastrack - Titan Social Care
    Dear Danishq1, Steve here from the Customer Relations...
    UPSC - i have lost my registration id of NDA 2014 exam
    i have lost my registration id of NDA 2014 exam kindly...
    ICICI Demat - Cheating customer by miss selling brokerage plan by ICICI...
    Hi, I am holding the demat and trading account number...