Lt.Governor,DELHI,

Consumer complaints and reviews about Lt.Governor,DELHI,

kusum prajapati

Jun 6, 2014

irregular power supply

RESPECTED SIR,

Myself Kusum prajapati,residing in dwarka sector 10 new delhi..
Here i m complaining agaist power cut daily at early to late night for couple of hours that is unbearable nowadays and also for whole month of june.so please take strict steps to prevent recurrent power cut.. it will be helpful for common man and people can take deep sleep..
jolly_scorpion

May 31, 2014

Reg: Nursery admission of Girl Child

I am Paramjit Jolly resident of sector-6, Dwarka. I have applied for Nursery admission for my girl but she didn't got admission in any school through draw. Now few schools are asking for donation in black. none is ready to take that in cheque.
I am handsome tax payer & citizen of india so I request our minister to help me getting admission in any good school in dwarka.

I hope Mr Minister/Head will look at my request & understand my situation. I have written similar email to Prime minister office, Governor & about to write same on media site, if not got help in time.

As this is really bad condition of society where govt tax payer/ citizens has to pay black money for kid admission. Else kid can't study. I really raise this question this is what is our country future. I was NRI earlier shifted to india so i can raise my kid in india but our condition is very bad, we can't send our kid to good school if we don;t have higher contacts in govt. This is lead talent to live outside india as they get pissed of with our system. IF we make our system better we all will make india a good place to live & children can study better. Lets make our india good place & common man feel he has some say.

I hope someone will contact me to help. Else I need to distribute this word across india to help me.

Same email sent to PMO office & to below folks emails.

SH. ANINDO MAJUMDAR PRINCIPAL SECRETARY (EDN.)

SMT. PADMINI SINGLA DIRECTOR (EDN.)

SMT. SHASHI KAUSHAL SPL. DIRECTOR

Dy Education office : Devender Singh
deepak8601

May 30, 2014

power supply fault

Power supply company in my area sant nagar bengali colony burari not power supply correctly many time me and my family is very fersted Daily morning 10 am to 3pm and 10pm to 2am per day daily power cut please sir take action for power supply company tpddl
sakshijahari

May 27, 2014

Consumer Complaints of Ailing Senior Citizens

It is brought to the kind notice of Hon. Lt Governor, Delhi about the deplorable state of Consumer Courts in Delhi which are no better than Civil Courts. Instead of speedy disposal of cases of Sr. Citizens, they are harassed by giving long dates for next hearings without any sympathetic attitude. The Hon. Lt Governor is requested to seek a comprehensive report from the District Consumer Forum in New Delhi as to how many cases they have settled in the last 3 years with a specific information on the complaints that have been resolved of Senior Citizens especially of Parties-in-Person. New Delhi Forum in particular is discredited for its lack of sensitivity and serious concern for Senior Citizens Despite standing instructions to pay greater attention to the cases of Senior Citizens, they are often ignored than put into practice.. The President of the District Consumer Court should be directed, once again, not to be apathetic towards the old and infirm and pay special attention to dispose of their complaints expeditiously.
email:-sakshijahari@yahoo.co.in

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
sudhir1608

May 26, 2014

illegal factories

Respected sir
I want to draw your kind attention that there are many illegal factories in villages of Delhi like khyala, sultan pur mazra, Pooth Kalan, Mongol put khurd, nangloi. These are all in residential area. in these villages pollution are on high level.But no action is taken against them. Sir you can inspected these villages. I hope sir you will be take right step against these factories. Please sir take action as soon as possible.
Sulekh

May 24, 2014

Regarding ilegal use of Delhi Police Power

Most respectfully I want to draw your kind attention to the following few lines for immediate action please-

I would like to carry out that there is a Red Colour Police Car in Our Area of Uttam Nagar having Vehicle Registration No.DL2CAK5188 which always keep disturbing in the night,either the Driver or the Police officer but I'm not sure but i thought it was the driver who always parks the car in the middle of the road abusing with the people on the road trying to show that he is more powerful & arguing with people like anything.So, this is my humble request to you for stoping such misuse of power.

Hope for an early action please.

Sulekh Chand Jain Mob No-9818287106
G-265, Vishwas Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059.
R A Khan

May 21, 2014

Water theft

KK Mehta of A 23 jangpura ext has taken direct water connection from water pipeline and fresh potable water is being used for gardening purposes for garden outside his house A23 jangpura ext. This park is maintained by KK Mehta and nobody is allowed by him to enter in this garden when this garden belongs to Municipal Corporation. This garden should be taken from him immediately. Also fresh water is being used for washing more than 80 cars in the morning by his servants and guards in A Block. This is going for last 12 years. Verbal complaints have been launched against KK Mehta in DJB ofice at lajpat Nagar but no action has been taken against him nor the direct water connection has been disconnected till date. More than 3000 litres water is being stolen by KK Mehta and is used for purposes mentioned above. This direct water pipeline connection is being supplied in the Garden outside his house A23 JANGPURA EXT. In this summer season when many localities and areas have no drop of water but KK Mehta is using fresh water for washing cars and gardening purposes on daily basis. This direct water pipeling should be disconnected immediately.
R A Khan

May 21, 2014

Water theft

KK Mehta of A 23 Jangpura extn has taken illegal direct connection from fresh water pipe line to a garden outside his house A-23 jangpura extn for watering plants in the garden maintained by him. Also potable fresh water is being used to WASH around 80 CARS in morning and the servants of KK Mehta of A23 Jangpura extn who stay in unauthorised room on the road A26 Jangpura Extn use it for all purposes FREE OF COST. Nearly more than 2000 litres of fresh water is being taken directly and used by KK Mehta for gardening purposes and his servants and for washing around 80 cars daily basis. This is going for last more than 12 years. Several oral complaints against KK Mehta to DJB but no action. In this summer season when there is not a drop of water in many areas of Delhi, here KK Mehta of A23 Jangpura Extn is using directly and stealing for last 12 years. He should fined heavily and also arrested immediately for gross misuse and stealing of potable water. It should disconnected immediately.

Advocate R A Khan
parvinderpal

May 20, 2014

garbage

Honourable Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that a parking lot under Naraina ring rd. is filled with garbage all over the stretch. This place is not cleaned since its inception of more than five years. this is a great health hezard. I request your good offices to pl instruct the concern department to inspect the place and arrange to clean at the earliest possible.

Thanking you in anticipation of an quick action.
ARJUNSINGH

May 19, 2014

Unauthorized construction

Lieutant governor
Raj Niwas
delhi

I hereby to inform you that unauthorised construction at D-211 Gali No.06 Saurabh vihar Jaitpur badarpur Is done by Suresh Kumar. Adjoining properties are in dangerous condition and material are stacked on the road so all the Nallhas are jammed and drainage is totally failure. So , I hereby request you to please stop the work and demolish it.

MANNUME

May 13, 2014

Non-availability of Drinking water

We are the residents of Mahavir Enclave, ND.

We are not getting drinking water through (Delhi Jal Board ) DJB supply pipeline. Residents have taken water connection. We had made several requests to each every concerned persons (MP, MLA, officials of DJB) but all in vein. They relieve themselves by saying that the water is being supplied through TANKER.

Needless to mention that it is the prime responsibility of DJB to provide drinking water to each & every one who has got DJB water connection. We are sorry to say that DJB doesn't fulfill its responsibility.

Surprisingly, DJB is generating the water bills in thousands of rupees and we are force to pay the bill.

We feel totally helpless.

Sir, may we earnestly request you to take appropriate action fulfill the dreams of residents of Mahavir Enclave Gali No.5, ND. We shall ever remain thankful for your kind support.

thanks & regards,
MANNU
brijmohantalwar

change of land use

sir 91 shop was demolished during common wealth game &shop alloted sanjay ghandhi tpt nagar by pass g.t.roadin 2009feb.we const. shop own expenses.sanjay ghandhi tpt association went to courtsaid this is green land how m.cd alloted shop from 2009feb to2013.we were without elect .&water.roads etc.hon.high court order mcd to provide basic facility to us.there is some shop still in d.c.m road gaushala market app 120.they r doing buissness there at the time oe demolishing our market mcd.promised to shift remaing marketsoon but till today not shifted customer donot go to sanjay ghandhi tpt nagar. as remaing market near to railway station.remaing market association went to court saying tpt nagar where we have shifted is green land. now m.c.d official &m.c.d advocatedonot submit paper in hon high court.now again hon. court fixed date hearing 9 oct 2014.sir our market was demolished for cons. azad market to tis hazari fly over sir req u to look in to matter.sir we deal with old tyre &tube since 1949 we were there .hon sir req. u to look in to matter.THANKS M.TALWAR 455 SANJAY GHANDHI TPT NAGAR NEAR BADLI DELHI
Monty batra

Forcefully Unauthorized construction

With the reference of above mention subject I inform you that the property i.e. house no. C- 1st / 14 Lajpat Nagar , New Delhi is in the name of my Father Late Sh. Gurbachan Singh. Mr. Shunty and Bunty are doing unauthorised construction at rear side of our property.I also lodged complaint to PCR on dt. 5.5.14 then Lajpat Nagar police conveyed to MCD deptt. vide ref no. 518 and 578 dated 5.5.14 to stop the illegal construction. But unauthorised construction is going on by demolishing the internal load bearing walls. You are requested to take necessary action to stop the unauthorised construction immediately.

Narender Kaur
D/o Late Sh. Gurbachan Singh
R/o C- 1st / 14 ,Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi - 110024
Ph.- 9582757100

Copy to : Commissioner MCD South Zone
Monty batra

Forcefully Unauthorized construction

With the reference of above mention subject I inform you that the property i.e. house no. C- 1st / 14 Lajpat nagar , new delhi is in the name of my father Late Sh. Gurbachan Singh. Mr. Shunty and Bunty are doing unauthorised construction at rear side of our property.I also lodged complaint to PCR on dt. 5.5.14 then lajpat nagar police conveyed to MCD deptt. vide ref no. 518 and 578 dated 5.5.14 to stop the illegal construction. But
Subjecunauthorised construction is going on by demolishing the internal load bearing walls. You are requested to take necessary action and stop the unauthorised construction immediately.

Narender Kaur

Copy to : Commissioner MCD South Zone
brijmohantalwar

May 10, 2014

encrochment

sir so many shop keeper dealing with old tyre&tube gaushala market ,d.c.m road delhi 110006 under d.c (north) bloack road somany tyre lying on roadcrating problem to traffic.also creating pollution.req u pl look in to matter.......talwar
rahuli

May 9, 2014

Forcefully Illegally Construction on my part of land without permission

Respected Sir.

With the reference of above mention subject I inform you that my relative named Sh. Ramesh Sharma (Father in law), Sh. Anoop Sharma (Brother in law) & Sh. Jitender Sharma are forcefully encroach my part of land located at W.P 215 Wazirpur Village Ashok Vihar Delhi-110052. They are constructing a structure forcefully. I have registered my complaint on 100 number on dated 18.04.2014 at 1:49 pm. According to Sh. Tahir Hussain, ASI, Police station ashok vihar to complaint has been forwarded to Building Department, Civil Line Zone on dated 21.04.2014 North Delhi Municipal Corporation, Civil Line Zone of illegal construction on my part of land in W.P- 215 Wazirpur village ashok vihar Delhi-110052. I already inform to Deputy Commissioner, Civil Line Zone vide letter no. DC/CLZ/2014/6972 on dated 05.05.2014 & Superintendent Engineer, Civil Line Zone vide letter no.SE/CLZ/2014/6645 on dated 05.05.2014 and also Executive Engineer, Civil Line Zone vide letter no.EE/CLZ/2014/726 on dated 05.05.2014 till the date no any action has been taken by all the above motioned authorities and the work is continuously going on . You are therefore requested please look into the matter and take action accordingly.

Thanking You

Mr. Najib Jung Dated :- 28.03.2014
Lt. Governor,
New Delhi
Subject – Non availability of Drinking Water
We the resident of Vasant Kunj Enclave, A- Block, New Delhi – 110070, humbly submit the few lines for your kind considerations and favourable action.
There is one ancient Jama Masjid named Masjid Sultan Ghari situated at Khasra No. 1794 and adjacent to it, a bore well existed since 1980 to cater the requirement of water Masjid for the devotees who come to offer their five times “Namaz” and also to small chunk of residents of all communities living near the Masjid.
However, the source of water from the existing borewell has gone dry and there is no any other water supply by Government sources in this colony. At this juncture, devotees coming to the Masjid are facing a lot of problems and the management committee of the Masjid as well and are helpless. In this precarious condition, a sufficient supply of water is unavoidably necessary to provide water requirement for the mass Muslim community visiting to Masjid from all adjacent area of the colony especially on Friday of every week to offer Jummah Namaz. It is regret to mention that Masjid sultan Ghari and people of all communities living around the Masjid are totally deprived of life saving drinking water. Hence our genuine problems may be considered under Article - 21 of Indian Constitution i.e. Right to life, on humanitarian grounds.
In view of the above facts we the resident of Vasant Kunj Enclave, A- Block, humbly request your honour that one water tanker on daily basis and two water tankers on every Friday of the week may be provided immediately to meet the emergency requirement of water for our day to day survival. Apart from it, two hand pumps one for Masjid and one for the common people may be provided also.
We shall be highly obliged and thankful for your act of kindness.
Yours Sincerely
S. Akhtar Khan

Mobile No. 9968257740
aaisha ahmad

Apr 30, 2014

mental and physical harassement by senior

Respected Sir/ Mam,

I am working in a government hospital which is an autonomous body. The rules are said to be according to other govt institutions but they are not. My senior (chief pharmacy executive) does not behaves properly and is very bad at talking most of the times. Since the time he came to know I am involved with a Muslim guy he started abusing me . Although I have married him and got converted he keeps on bullying me and says bad words for Muslim people. He even says either you choose your marriage life or your office. Time and again he harasses me and says you are not working properly due to which I am unable to concentrate on my marriage life. He even physically harassed me. He asked me to compromise physically or else he will destroy my life and that is what he is doing right now as I am unable to concentrate on anything. He has done LLB and says if you don't follow me you might loose your job as he is a lawyer. Mam please help me as I am under mental pressure. I hope you take my complaint under consideration as I have complaint to other people and no action has yet been taken.
%$67hghi

Apr 29, 2014

illegal and unauthorized construction

this is inform you that illegal and unauthorized construction in flat no 160 pkt 12 sector 21 rohini and 157 pkt-12 sec-21Rohini Delhi 86 but no action your deptt.illegal construction.
rajeshkang

Apr 14, 2014

UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION IN OUR AREA

I would like to mark in your knowledge about illegal and unauthorized construction taking place in our area without DDA approval.

In our area all most 60% flat owner of 2nd floor and 3rd floor is doing illegal construction and expanding their area without DDA approval. Infact they are expanding their balcony area and making drawing rooms on it and their is also construction of 2 floors on the tarrace. And when we complaint to our RWA they are saying to keep us shut up and suggesting us to buy 3rd floor and do construction illegal for 4th and 5th floor and threatned us not to complaint DDA. RWA also said the construction of this buildings was done years ago it was made up of temprary ceiling of tiles and now they are doing renovation.

Sir, Infact in front of our house there is one MCD Park and RWA is using this for Parking and charging fees for it. Sir there is very worse condition in LIG DDA Flats as all the persons doing construction are goverment servant.

Even There is no site plan sanctioned for construction from civic body as per my knowledge.

I personally request you to interrogate in this subject because there is every likelyhood of happening any untoward incident.if the
building is damaged/collapsed it can cause a major life and asset loss .

You are therefore requested to kindly take necessary action and for this act of kindness I shall remain oblidged to your good self.

Thankyou

Amar Singh
44-A, LIG DDA Flats Madhuban Enclave. MAdipur.
R. Bhagyalakshmi

Apr 3, 2014

unauthorised /illegal construction

Lt. Governor
3rd April 2014
It has come to my knowledge that certain illegal/unauthorised constructions and encroachment are taking place in certain flats of our HIL Co.op. Group Housing Society Ltd, Plot No-17, Sector-13, Rohini, Delhi-110085 against the DCS Act 2003, 93 (3) & (4)

The Flats Nos. in which such unauthorised constructions going on are Flat- A-56, A-52, A-130, and recently A-127 and few more flats. I therefore as the President of the said Society, appeal to you Sir, to depute the concerned officials to inspect the same and also to take immediate action against them, so that the other flat owners may not attempt to do such illegal constructions and encroachment for their flats in future.

R. Bhagyalakshmi

Mar 20, 2014

unauthorise construction

sir

sub:- pending complaint
I have lodge the complaint on 10-3-2014 regarding unauthorized construction which is going on in C-7/254-b lawrence road, keshav puram, delhi 35
the name of the owner is mr. prem kumar bhutani. They are constructing 4th and 5th floor with out permission . .You are requested to take the immediate action against the occupier and remove the illegal construction as early as possible......

kindly do the needful

LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR’S SECRETARIAT , DELHI
To Lt. Governor
15 March, 2014
SUBJECT: Illegal Use of Government Property
1. This is to inform you that I Shashi Kant Alagh in the capacity of the president of the welfare association-STAR , of 12 Block Subhash Nagar , New Delhi was acknowledged previously via a reply to RTI that rooms opposite to 12/20 ground floor Subhash Nagar , New Delhi is a Recreation Centre(not used as the same ) , constructed by MCD Engineering Department.

2. That it was also acknowledged via a reply to RTI that NO AUTHORITIES is accountable for the working of this Recreation Centre (not used as the same).

3. That this complaint is to inform you that this Recreation Centre (not used as the same) is in working condition since December 2011 to till date in the name of Sunil Nanda, President community centre, which prima facie appears to be an illegal connection.

4. That the recreation centre is used for several the purposes other than the purpose of recreation. The room is rented for all social events like marriage, cocktail, mata ki chowki, hawan, dance classes, gym, etc. These events act as a disturbing element in the society and are a major reason for causing Public Nuisance in that area.

5. That we have not once but severally complain to the Executive Engineer (M)/West-I about the above stated problem faced by the general public of Subhash Nagar, 12 Block and the nearby area. But either under some pressure or under some influence no action has been taken the part of the Executive Engineer (M)/West-I.

6. Further there is an attached two room illegal bathroom construction along with the recreation centre ( not used as the same). The foul smell and illegal usage of the same causes a lot of disturbance to the general public

7. Also there is a wall constructed around this Recreation Centre which is also illegally constructed and is an encroachment of public land.

8. I request you to kindly reply and act upon the same at the first instance possible so that any unnecessary litigation can be avoided and public money shall not be wasted.

Shashi Kant ALagh ,

To Lt. Governor
15 March, 2014
Subject: Encroachment of Public Land
Respected authority,
1. This is to inform you that I Shashi Kant Alagh in the capacity of the president of the welfare association-STAR , of 12 Block Subhash Nagar , New Delhi want to bring into your knowledge an illegal construction of boundary walls infront of 12/1 to 12/20 , Subhash Nagar , New Delhi and denial of my right to passage. Further the complainant also wants to bring into your knowledge that this is not the first time this complaint of this right to passage is being reported in LG House. The same was also reported a year ago.

2. Further the complainant want to acknowledge the respected authorities that around an year ago, a complaint for same right to page was registered in LG house and upon which the Executive engineer was asked for an action taken report The department of Executive Engineer replied in the action taken report that “due to unavailability of force they cannot provide to right to passage instantly but will do it in future at the first instance possible.” It is neither practical nor possible for the complainant to believe that no force is available with the Executive Department since an year. The department of Executive Engineer is not paying heed to the urgency of the topic and ignoring the issue taking the name of Horticulture etc ect.

3. This is also to bring into your knowledge that due the very poor condition of the illegal wall , a part of it was also reconstructed in the mid of last year by passing of a work order by MCD. As per the reply to an RTI, complainant was acknowledged by the department of Executive engineer that “As per information gathered by public sources the wall is constructed by DDA/others”. The vagueness and ambiguity in the answer goes to the extent of replying RTI by sources of public information which is not justified.

4. The road infront of 12 Block Subhash Nagar as per the MCD Zonal plan should be of 75 feet and from 12/17 should be around 100 feet .All of the above referred dimensions have been blocked by this illegally constructed wall.
5. This issue has been complained several times to Police Authorities, Office of DC MCD, Office of Executive Engineer MCD,(all of them have been annexed hereto) but no action has been taken by any of the authorities

6. Thus the complainant complaints to this authority with the last hope that he shall get his right to passage and justice is provided to him. I request the authorities to act upon the 1st instance possible.

Thanking You
President,
Resident Welfare Association-STAR,
Aanchal Gupta

Mar 11, 2014

Regarding illegal construction of our pemises

sir, we are living in Ram Nagar Near Krishna Nagar East Delhi. Few days before in our residence area some construction has been done regarding making of drains . But the contractor not making any kind of construction in our area and he has damage our premises without complete his work.In this regard we are complaint to contractor Mr. Khushiram but his not favor us positively then we go to J.E. and the Councillor of the area but he said i am not helping you in this and someway he also misguide us .Construction of road and street material used by the contractor is also very cheap in quality .Sir it is requested you to that inspection the site and also our damage premises by the contractor and stop his payment and take an strict action against the contractor and the J.E.

municipal corporation of hyderabad - Ferocious stray dogs
    There are so many ferocious stray dogs in my area (Moghul...
    UPTU - research methodology,economics
    Sir , I have earn in nbhm602 -32 and 603-30 marks I am...
    Vijay Tv - Super Singers
    Super singers is a very very good platform...children...
    bsnl prepaid - unnecessary harassment to DND registered mobile number
    I am using two bsnl cellular number, both are DND...
    Pune University - REGARDING RESULT
    AAP BOLTE HO KI RESULT 2 DIN MAIN LAG JAYEGA.....PAPER...
    Pazamudhir nilayam - tax evasion, and place of business fraudltent
    Sir/madam, I am S.Deenadayalan B.A.B.L advocate,...
    SBI Main Branch Ballia U.P. - Atm Relative Problem
    Dear Sir, I Have Same Face Problem because my...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - COPY OF FATHER P P O
    Respected Sir , Please be informed you that, my father...
    Tatadocomo - About balance deduction
    Hello. My balance has been cut for rs.75.00 for...