Lt.Governor,DELHI,

Consumer complaints and reviews about Lt.Governor,DELHI,

JAMES BISHOP ANTHONY

Aug 20, 2014

not getting ration from fps

respected sir
I am the holder of AAY ration card no 67250050 named munna khan r/o W121/R39 Y block loha mandi naraina new delhi .i am not getting ration from the FPS 7930 OR 6730. he not giving me ration from around three months saying that the ration is not coming and giving threats. i am very poor person and living in jhuggi, the FPS NO is 7930 named Ramesh Brothers. afterwards he saying that i am the leader and no body can raise finger on me.
ph no 9868388573 PP
Sachil Kr. Yadav

Aug 13, 2014

Delhi Jal Board

I would like to draw your kind attention that the Delhi Jal Board installed a Water Pump in DDA Park, Raj Nagar-II, Palam Colony, New Delhi in March, 2014. The Water Pump cannot work properly since April, 2014 and every time their motor jam and fired.

Respected Sir, JE and AE are not working in this matter. They are not taking any concrete step to solve our problem. Because they take the money from TANKER MAFIYA from Raj Nagar-II.

I may request you to kindly take necessary action and give the strict direction to DJB's JE and AE JANAK PURI, they sought out the problem at the earliest. Me and My RAJ NAGAR-II NEAR DDA PARK KI JANTA APKI AATI AABHARI RAHAYGI

(SACHIL KR YADAV)
9868100760(M)
JEEVAN SINGWAL

Aug 10, 2014

COMPLAINT AGAINST PLAY SCHOOL - NATKHAT, JANAKPURI-DELHI

Dear LG,

I bring to your kind notice that I Jeevan Singh Singwal, residence 8A/9B, IInd Floor, Raja Puri, Street No.-3, Uttam Nagar, N.D - 110059 complaining you against the Play School & Day Care - Natkhat (A-285, Pankha Road, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058). Case as described below:-

I admitted my 2 years 4 month old son in the said Play School / Day Care one month ago but on 7th Aug 14 my child had drunk a chemical like thinner in the presence of school administration and teachers. Nobody cared him at that time but after few minutes when the child health become worst then two school lady teachers & 2-3 other staff members took him in a cab and reached at Mata Channan Devi Hospital located at Janakpuri in Emergency without informing to us. Doctors told them that this is emergency case and we have to admit this male child & give oxygen and other treatment immediately. But they all ran away from there suddenly.

Around 3.45 pm child mother Mrs. Pushpa Singwal arrived at the particular Play School for getting her son, school staff handed over the child to his mother without informing the incident. At that time child was fainted and looking like sleeping. As soon as mother reached at home she felt smell from child mouth who had completely fainted. Immediately, she brought him to the same hospital in Emergency unfortunately. Doctors called Police because this was Police case.

Same day Police ASI - Ramesh Kumar (Janakpuri PS) registered the complaint. But nobody came there to know about the child health from school staff. That showed the school negligence. At this we told Police to launch FIR on 8th Aug 14 against the school staff & owner.
At evening 4.05 pm FIR launched, FIR No. 881, Act IPC 1860 under sec. 284 / 337.

Press / Media also involved in this case & published the news on newspapers on 10th Aug 14 & in media on 9th Aug 14 but no action has been taken as of now

There is no arrests and no legal action taken by Police further.

Sir, we want justice. So, please do the needful at the earliest because all parents want their child safe when he or she not with parents.

Jeevan Singwal
# 9873319476

Aug 8, 2014

illegal factory are working in residential areas a

Tt is a matter of deep concern / importance that illegal factory no. 1/73 1/75 1/83
people who are taking initiative of this violence.
illegal factory are working freely fabric dyeing factory product lot of fabric Dye & Large scale flow colors water & over flow drain & road drain water enter my & neighbors room
People & children's affected malaria, Dengue, Chikan Guniya asthma and other related problem are sick
of these factories as the workers in these factories work 24 hours daily basis & Generator sound is not sleep. As the factory are situated in front of my gate
common people, people near by are not able to sleep at night due to heavy
sound generator Especially at night when working people reach home for some rest and
relax and to have Air & water & sound Pollution unbearable. So we the people can not
such unauthorized factories in our area that are making this place like
hell.This is a collective complaint by us the victims of these factories. Hoping

achala03

Jul 28, 2014

Water Contamination

Would like to bring to your kind attention the water contamination problem we are facing since more than a month. Even after repeated complaints to the local MLA, DJB officials no action was ever taken. The concerned officials of DJB would never answer the calls and if ever they pick the call they are so rude to the public. Many of the residents in our block are falling sick due to water contamination and if the officials do not co-operate what do we do ? The JE Mr. Shashikant will never pick up the phone any time and AE Mr. L.K. Verma who would pick up the phone after repeatedely calling is very rude to the general public. Is this the way to deal with the general public ???? Are they official appointed to serve the people ?
Would kindly request you to take some action against these officials of DJB at the earliest and do the needful.

Achala Rajesh
C1 Block Janakpuri
Sh.Rajender singh

Jul 26, 2014

problem in the X-ray unit o Dr.B.S.A Hospital

sir ,
we visited to Dr. B.S.A hospital, Rohini.We faced many problems in the x-ray unit situated inside orthopaedic department. we found counter remains unattainded for hours and some time any unauthorised person distribute x-ray films and blood report without acknowledging whether they are giving right thing to right person or not . After lunch we found no authorized person over there. we already brought this problem in the notice of hospital admistration but the situation is same. Hope a positive response from your side will correct the situation for the welfare of the people of delhi.

Rajendra Singh
Padammaggo

Jul 26, 2014

No Action In Police

The Commissioner of Police
Delhi Police

On 17.07.14 at 7.00 p.m. Mr Brien Kashri along with a women and two persons came to my office in a Car bearing no. JH 15H 0713 I-10 Hundai and starting abusing language and threatening to kill me.

In this regard, a compliant was lodged at Police Station, K.N. Katzu Marg, Sector 16, Rohini on 18.7.2014. A copy of the DD No 47B in this connection.

It is also stated that I tried to lodge a FIR in the said police station, unfortunately staff posted there did not lodge the FIR.

Hope the higher authority would look into the matter personally and will take appropriate action against Shri Brien Kashi to the satisfaction of the undersigned.
Sandeep

YamamHolidays
B1/17,Sec 16 Rohini
, M No 9910823997

Jul 20, 2014

Sexual abuse,threaten and harassment

I Pooja Gulati, D/o Mr.Satish Chander Gulati owner of Shop Amit bags H-32 main market,Rajouri Garden,New Delhi is running a business of bags with my father. My father is a heart patient,69 yrs old and could not handle business and I'm handling all business activities on his behalf.
Sir, the adjoining shop Chawla Juice corner were attempting to carry illegal construction on IST & IInd floor of the property.While the building is very old & at the time of construction of this building years ago it was made up of temporary ceiling of tiles.The new lintel was tried to put without the solid beam that can cause the damage to the portion at ground floor. We filed a petition in this regard.
In the recent storm the roof of the property belong to Chawla juice was fell down and it damaged my signboard and it also fall down and when we tried to put it up again they didn't let us do by saying the first floor belongs to us and you can’t put your board here now.
While the lentil of the first floor was at 14 feet from the ground and our board was placed at 10 feet.
When we protested against it they used abusive language and threaten us to withdraw the case otherwise we will have to face dire consequences.
The other day when my parents were not present at shop, Brother and Elder son of the Owner Heera Lal Chawla i.e., Naveen Chawla and Abhishek chawla came to my shop and abuse, misbehave and intimidated me in front of my staff and said " As we have thrown your board we'll throw your A.C machine and you all too of the shop premise. Ask your dad to step back and withdraw the case as he don't know how strong connections we have with the authorities And if he will not do that we'll show him what we can do to you. They threaten me that we’ll drag you from your hair to the middle of the road and they openly challenged to sexually assault me.
Earlier Owner's younger Son Aakash Chawla was doing such activities like threatening and passing vulgar comments over my female staff.
due to which 2 of my old female staff left the job.they harm our electric connections and Aakash Chawla and his friends broke the newly made pavement outside my shop few months back.

Sir I'm the only one who supports and take care of my parents and running the shop too. My parents are old and suffering from diabetic and heart disease .they are not in a condition to handle all these situations and now after getting to know this they are always worried about me. Now I'm always under stress and under the fear of any mishappening that can happen to me anytime.I am under extreme stressful condition of losing my dignity and respect as they have threatened and challenged to spoil my dignity openly.

Sir I am under apprehension that the aforesaid persons may cause any untoward towards my life and property and as such I'm requesting you with folding hands to protect me and save my life and property from the hands of the aforesaid persons.

Yours Truly
Amit Bags, H-32 main market
Rajouri Garden,New Delhi-110027
9818987277,9312629973
JAIDEV1234

Jul 17, 2014

delhi jal board

Dear sir/madam,

Hamera yaha pani nahi aa raha hen . complan karne ke bad bhi 6 se 7 din ke bad pani ata he ghar me 9 member hen. 1000 liter me kya hota he.tubwall ka pani hamere ghar tak nahi ata . logo ke ghar me pani ke tank bane hen unka pani bhar ne bad bhi tap band nahi karte isliye kipriya karke hamera yaha pani ka tenker weekly fix kar de. abhi pani ka tanker bhej ne ki kipriya kare. abhi bi monday ko complan karne ke bad bhi pani abhi nahi pahancha.

adress
c3 rajupark, khanpur,
newdelhi62
phone no. 9868819055
thanks

Jul 15, 2014

unauthorised and illegal encroachment on public property

I wish to bring to your notice that illegal encroachment on public property at Chawla Juice Corner,Shop no 3,H 32 block Main market,Rajouri Garden,new Delhi-110027.They have sublet one side of their property to few patriwalas.they have encroached their goods upto road.We have made complaints to local beatbox police and Rajouri Garden police station also.they politely asked them to remove and vacate the road but these people approached them with money and continue with occupying the road.please make them vacate the road area for public movement.
Officials of Police and MCD take some monthly amount and let them continue with all these illegal activities.
I have made many complaints against these activities to MCD also but even after so many complaints no action has been taken.
It shows how the money speaks loudly in a silent manner.

Hence, in view of the foregoing the resident of the entire locality humbly requesting you sir kindly resolve the above issue by taking appropriate and immediate action.

Thankyou

Jul 15, 2014

Unathorized and illegal encrochment at public land and no action taken by MCD officals and Local Police

I wish to bring to your notice that illegal encroachment on public property at Chawla Juice Corner,Shop no 3,Main market,Rajouri Garden,new Delhi-110027.They have sublet one side of their property to few patriwalas.they have encroached their goods upto 2 feet of road.We have made complaints to local beatbox police and Rajouri Garden police station also.they politely asked them to remove and vacate the road but these people approached them with money and continue with occupying the road.please make them vacate the road area for public movement.
It shows how the money speaks loudly in a silent manner.

Thankyou
sushil saini

Jul 10, 2014

Subject: Repair of damaged wall due to dust storm on May 30 and slow action of your department

NEW GANGADHAM RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION
Flat no. 116, Pocket - 13, Sector – 21, Rohini, Delhi – 110086 (Regd. No. S/1810/SDM/NW/2013)
Mr. Sushil Kumar Shri Anand Rao Mr. Manjeet Singh Negi
(President) M: 9268917789 (Vice President) M: 9873396975 (Treasurer) M: 9968752229
Mr. P.K. Mittal Mr. Kuldeep Singh Mr. Kamal Agarwal
(Gen. Secretary) M: 9811325993 (Secretary) M: 9540150019 (Co-Treasurer) M: 8800596815

Dated: 19/06/2014

Executive Engineer
Municipal Corporation of Delhi,
Rohini Zone, Delhi - 110086

We would like to draw your kind attention towards the poor condition of service by your department as a portion of boundary wall of our society was demolished due to fall of a tree adjoining society’s boundary wall on May 30, 2014 due to heavy dust storm on this date. The same was reported to MCD through central control room via on 05/30/14 for emergency action. The tree was removed in next few days however the wall has still not been constructed even after various follow ups with your office and with your Junior Engineer Mr. Ritesh Kumar. You can see the progress of work in last 20 days in the attached photos which shows that the department is able to make just 3 feet wall in last 20 days.
Every time we call Mr. Ritesh Kumar, he and his staff is busy with one or the other work and has no time to take care of this matter. With the progress that is made in last 20 days, It seems that your department is least bothered about repairing this broken wall.
I would like to bring to your kind attention that this broken wall is big threat to the life and property of the residents of the society especially as it is backside of the society which has less movement of people during the day and night. It has become easy entry for the miscreants and may result in a serious incident.
We have requested your office so many times in last 20 days in person and/or over phone but no proper action has been taken till date. We request you once again to look into this matter and caution you that if this wall does not gets repaired at the earliest and any untoward incident happens with any child, adult person, vehicle or building of the society; the damages caused by that shall only be due to negligence of your department and you would be fully responsible for the same.
You are once again requested to take immediate action in this regard to save the life and property of the residents of our society becomes too late.

Yours sincerely,

4. Dr. Udit Narain, honorable M.P. of area
5. S.H.O. Begumpur Police Station
rajeevgupta

Jul 7, 2014

Dirty and irregular water supply

I am a resident of V Block, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi- 110027. The residents of this locality have been facing the problem of irregular supply of water and that too dirty and contaminated water.
Despite various complaints, both written and through the online mode, the Delhi Jal Board has not taken any steps to cure the problem.
Kindly take the notice of this problem and help us to get our problems redressed.
Thanking You
Neha Gupta
V-1/9, II Floor, Front Side
Rajouri Garden, New Delhi -27
shahidd

Dirty Water Supply Inderlok ARea, Delhi

Hon'ble Sir,

Last ten days inderlok D.D.A. Flats area me dirty water ki supply ho rahi hai. Log Ramzan ki mahine me peena ki pani sa liya parasan hai. Delhi Jal Board ke J.E. Mr. Kuldeep Kumar and ZE ko personally complaint karne ke babjood bhi koi karwahi nahi ki gai hai. Apse nivedan hai ki kirpya clean drinking water ki supply karne ke liya Delhi Jal Board ko direction dene ki kirpa kare.

Md. Mustakeem
B-8/60A, D.D.A. Flats
Inderlok, Delhi-110035
Mobile : 9811177226

shahidd

not regular power supply

Respected sir, old Govind pura ext area me power supply regular nahi hai.(1) Is area me daily light jaati hai. Bijli comp.Bypl ne desu ke time ke system ko aaj ki bijli zarrooto ke hisab se update nahi kiya hai.(2)night me fault repairing ka Bypl ka system bilkul desu se bhi gaya gujra hai .disst. Krishna Nagar ke under aane wale area old govindpura ext. Me power supply sistym desu ke time ka hai. Jiski vajah se yaha daily fault hote hai. Aur light jaati hai. Duniya chand par paunch chuki hai.but is area ki light supply Bihar ke kisi village jaisi hai.aaj bhi 2:00 am se band hai.aur kisi bhi phone se help nahi mil rahi hai. Bypl ka area in charge too phone hi nahi utha raha. Kya hoga iis desh ka aur Bypl ka.please aap kuch karo na.
J.Nagarajan

Jul 6, 2014

Non availability of DTC service to Bijwasan in Delhi

It is shocking that Bijwasan has been completely ignored by the DTC for the past so many years. In the absence of DTC bus service, the commuters have to depend on the share-autos which run from Kapashera Mod to Bijwasan. I do not understand why the DTC buses running up to Kapashera Border cannot first run up to BIjwasan and then take a U-turn and then go up to Kapashera Border. I hope an immediate action would be taken on my request.

J.Nagarajan,
AO - 31, Shalimar Bagh,
Delhi - 110088
Mobile No. 9868383223
J.Nagarajan

Jul 6, 2014

Blocking of Accessibility to AO Block in Shalimar Bagh by the contractor undertaking construction of Prembaripul to Azadpur road corridor

The access to AO Block, which is a residential complex, in Shalimar Bagh, has been almost completely blocked due to construction of the Prembaripul to Azadpur road corridor on the ring road. A small open drain has been constructed to carry dirty water from the neraby slum. This open drain has become a breeding ground for mosquitoes.The open drain is in front of the entrance gate of the residential complex. An old man like me has to jump over the drain to enter the residential complex. I am a senior citizen, aged 65 years, making this complaint.I would request the Lt.Governer's office to send a representative to the site to understand the situation and do the needful.
J.Nagarajan,
AO - 31, Shalimar Bagh,
Delhi - 110088
Mobile No. 9868383223
rajender.sargwan

Jul 2, 2014

non reg of property documents by sub registrar alipur

I puchased flat no 163, pkt G sect-b-2 narela and for registration of sale deed i purchased e-stamp for rs 50000/in cash and deposited same with subregistrar alipur Naela along with a sum of Rs 12650/ as registree fee , Rs 100 as copying fee vide their receipt no 3593 dt 28 mar2011. I have made several visits to sub reg office, have putRTI, approached Governor office but till date not received egistered documents.

I wonder how a govt office can turn a blind eye to my request after taking a prescribed fee from the . Why sub registrar office/PIO ALIPUR is neither responding to my request nor obeying orders from lt Gov office and orders of Distt Magistrate North( No F.PIO/TI-05/ID.No9126/SDM HQ/13 4678-80 Dt 9/9/13).
takchand malhotra

Jul 2, 2014

corruption in judiciary at high level.

sir, n IT is requested that the misuse of GOVT land in basai dara pur and sudreshan park are being done by the local land grabber .these all are in the knowladge of concerned department .there heavy revenue loss to the GOVT.and judiciary is playing part in this scandle ,entertaing petition inspite barred of jurisdiction as public premises act-15 many cases in knowladge . i have informed to the registrar supreme court but there is strong web courrption .your requested to set up seprate inquire in this matter and take legal action against corupted officer and inform action
Josekurisummottil

DMRC DILSHAD GARDEN - RITALA

I am Jose k Abraham from Rohini .IF YOU WILL, This complaint is just a phone call matter. Sir i work in Lajpath Nagar after a hectic job i leave from lajpath Nagar at 9.30 PM . i catch metro from above said metro station and reach kashmiri gate at 10.04 PM . From there catching metro is like catching DTC Bus because they cut off the frequency to 15 min . after 10 next metro comes at 10.15 pm sometimes i have to drop that train because of Over rush . After that next metro only comes at 10.30 .. both the time they only sending 4 coaches . more over to control the crowd they stop 2 elevates out of three . so that we force to climb the steps. Dear Sir plz think !!! by evening people like me get tired. more over that is time all police personnel get out of work . This mail is to request yourself to take action against metro officials those who doing the cruelty to us. I HAVE SEND A MAIL TO DMRC PEOPLE ALSO .BUT I DOUBT EITHER THEY DINT READ IT OR THEY IGNORED IT.

I have some suggestions

1. Please tell them to arrange metro every 7 mins
2. send 6 coaches instead of 4 ..
so we can have a peace full drive back home

Hope you will do the needful

Jose K Abraham
tek chand malhotra

Jun 30, 2014

taking rent on govt land

respected sir,
It is requested that, sukhbir singh tyagi r/o wz-476-1 basai dara pur n.delhi is taking rent on govt land/building without authority on wz-524 basai dara pur n.delhi-15 the possession of the land is with land & building dpt.delhi govt which is acquired by A.D.M LAC WEST for public use.i informed d.c west,p.s moti ngr,land and building but all dpt are protecting sukhbir singh the reason best known by them so u are requested to direct the concerend dpt.to take legal action against skhbir singh tyagi as he is trying to sell the land as he got succed in getting the decree as owner/land lord with the help of corrupted judge of tis hajari i.e pranjal aneja,tei up with land grabber without ownership proof issued degree pls enquire through c.b.i as i write up to the suprem court but there is strong web of corruption in judiciary
tek chand malhotra

MOTI NGR P.S NOT LODGING F.I.R

S.H.O of MOTI NGR not lodging my f.i.r against the court belleif,sukhbir singh and others. i reported the matter against theft by the above said and also inform to additional com.west shri randvir singh and d.c.p vigillance since 15-5-14 but no action has been taken by the s.h.o moti nagar pls take stern step against guilty and direct to lodge the f.i.r against guilty and inform me action taken by your end
thanks
tek chand malhora
takchandmalhotra@gmail.com
arun kumar upadhyay

Jun 21, 2014

Regarding Street Light Complaint

Dear Madam / Sir,

Please refer to my Complaint NO. 14061602868 Dated 16.06.2014 Regarding the Street Light Poll Number NIL, House No.120, Block-I, Gali No.3, Jaitpur Extension Part-I, Near:- Rajdhani Public School, Jaitpur, Badarpur, New Delhi-110044. We are regularly phone call to BSES Rajdhani Call Centre for your 1st Reminder NO. 14061903127 Dated. 19.06.2014 & 2nd Reminder No. (Emergency Call) Dated 20.06.2014 3rd Reminder (Emergency Call) 4th Reminder (Hyder) but till date Street Light is not working. We are very surprised to see this type of service kindly do the needful.

Arun Kumar Upadhyay

Near:- Rajdhani Public School,

Jaitpur, Badarpur,

New Delhi-110044

Mobile No.:- 9350678333

Ibps - reprint of application form
    Respected Sir/Mam, My name is Niti Bist and I have...
    care@paytm.com - Unsuccessful recharge , but amount deducted
    Refer yout transaction id-23406048031E43FC and order no.-...
    Tata docomo online recharge - recharged to wrong number
    I have recharged to a wrong no. Plz transfer day money to...
    4W TECHNOLOGIES - 4W Technologies
    201.4WTech Four W Technologies Pvt Ltd Four W...
    Ibps - Kind Request for Reprint of Application Form for...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I lost my saved system generated...
    cryobanks india - Cryobanks outrageous customer service
    I am kanika Soni and I hold a primary id # 0030617....
    PACL India Ltd ( Pearls) - Info about rumors
    Hi, I have well invested in PACL , i am hearing the...
    Ford India/Ford Figo - complaint in two tyres
    small metallic wires from the side of basal surface of two...
    Tatadocomo - Deduction towards unsolicited subscription
    Unsolicited deductions are being regularly done by Tata...