Lt.Governor,DELHI,

Consumer complaints and reviews about Lt.Governor,DELHI,

iampradeep

Jan 6, 2015

Blockage of sewer and overflowing of dirty water

Respected sir
I would like to draw your kind attention towards the subject mentioned above.There is sewer just below my house and it comes under the control of MCD Delhi north zone.It is blocked from a long period of six month and the dirty water is overflowing from it continuosly.As this is a matter of health and cleanliness.Many disease may spread any time because of the dirty environment.I have told the concerned officer several times but no action is taken from the side of department.I request you sir to look into the matter personally and take necessary action.
Pradeep yadav
LLB student,faculty of law,university of Delhi
Mob-9999250900
Email-amanmalik280@gmail.com
Address-H.NO-1239(pvt no 27&28),IInd floor,shora kothi,subzi mandi,ghanta ghar,delhi-110007.
Sunuga

Dec 26, 2014

Unauthorised Construction

UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION ON FOREST LAND IN KHASRA NO. 134, NEB SARAI NEW DELHI

This is to bring to your notice that unauthorized construction is going on in full swing in Khasra no. 134 Ridge notified land. Shyam Singh, s/o of Umed Singh is the one doing this. The SDM has already passed a restrainment order for any further illegal construction on this land on 7/11/2014The SDM has also notified the same to the DCF(South), the DCP, the ACP(Delhi Police) and CDM(Saket) to immediately take action against it. Despite of the same the construction is continued in full swing. Tried to contact the police several times, to take action, however the police never comes on time. It's high time we take some actions, and I request you to take the required steps to stop this illegal forest encroachment.

Surjeet Kumar,
Social Activist/Resident,
Gali No. 2,
Neb Sarai
New Delhi-68
Kumar Devender

Dec 10, 2014

DRINKING WATER

I am resident of Flat No-10, D-35, Shraddha Apartment, Indira Enclave, Neb Sarai, ND-11068. This building is having 15 flats and 10 families are residing their. We have been provided 9000 Ltrs of water by Malviya Nagar Water Services free of cost in a week which is 6000 ltrs on Tuesday & 3000 Ltrs on Thursday. In past it is experienced that they are not providing water tankers as on schedule day as stated above. Last Tuesday and this week Tuesday still they have not provided us water tanker despite repeated requests at their help line No, 44586430 no action has yet been taken by their office which is causing water crisis in the building. We do not have water connections for regular water. You are requested to please look into the matter and solve our water crisis problem so that we may not bound to purchase raw water from other sources. Your kind action in this regards will be highly appreciable. I am not getting any response from your office land line number 23945971 & 23965022.

Devender Kumar,

Flat No. 10, D-35, Shraddha Apartment,

Indira Enclave, Neb Sarai, ND-110068

Mobile No. 9810568137
SaraSach

Dec 8, 2014

Sewer Line Block

Sewer Line Block since last 2 month in area
west guru angad nagar, laxmi nagar, delhi
No action by J E .
No action by Councillor
vijay sehrawat

Dec 5, 2014

new electricity connection

new electricity connection of application number 8001416452 on 19/5/2014
i have applied for new connection of application number 80001416452 on 19/5/2014. With several reminders to our area office C9 vasant kunj, new delhi 70, along with all formalities that were complete long back. Yet the connection has not been done. There is a big loss suffered on account of it. still no positive response is coming up from BSES. kindly look into the matter and do the needfull.
thanking you,

contact number:9818488379
sharmauss

Nov 4, 2014

Application for death certificate

I applied for issuance of the Death Certificate of my mother who expired on 26/02/2004 but out of inadvertence we could not register her death with MCD. I made the application on 26/2/2014. to the SDM, Hauz Khas vide complaint no. 90649131097216. On 21/5/2014 one official from the office of the SDM Hauz Khas came for verification and after due verification and obtaining signatures of two witnesses he assured that the Death Certificate will be issued shortly.He gave me another number of the said application as 163211. Thereafter somewhere in September 2014 one plice man came to our house for further verification and he too duly verified after taking written statements of two witnesses in our neighbourhood. Since than there is no response . I call in the office of SDM Hauz Khas but no body is giving the status of my application even after the lapse of eight months.
I request that the concerned officers be directed to issue the requested Death Certificate as all the formalities have now been completed.

Sunita Sharma, E-208, Greater Kailash Part-1 New Delhi
mohinder ppal

Nov 3, 2014

illeagle parking on the boundry wall of 60 cars day n night

we live in poket a 14 dda flat just near to gobindpuri polic station.we wonder around 60 cars of cars are parked near our boundry walls all unauthorised parking mainly car dealers of gobindpuri gali 13 wala brokers in old cars.
safety for all se citizen under threat we cantgo for buying daily stuff n people drink liquor in sitting cars
immediate action solicited reported beat constable of polic st of gobindpuri now sho sir to b instructed n action must come in 1 wwel as we hv p i l sue in mind of some advocates pl
mrs tyagi executiv member RWA ASSOCIATION
c/o PANKAJ AHUJA GEN SECT
RAJNISHTY@GMAIL.COM
AREA VISIT ALL BOUNDRY WALL OF POKET A 14 NEAR GATE 3 TO GATE 1 AND TILL DEAD END OF GALI 13 GOBINDPURI PL TAKE PHOTOS N REMOVE ALL CARS THRU DCP TRAFFIC
REGDS
MRS TYAGI
RWA POKET A 14 KALKAJI EXT
N DELHI
mohinder ppal

Nov 3, 2014

my house 79 b pocket 14 not freehold

i am bonafide pwner of dda flat in pocket a 14 kalkaji ext near gobindpuri polic station new delhi 110019
i did complete all formality og depositing all nec fee for converting leasehold to freehold only date was to be given for registration waiting for over 4 months n no reply written 3 time all in vain
pl reply or ay query mohinder49@gmail.com
address 79 b pocket a 14 himgiri apptt
gidewan

Oct 22, 2014

Unhygeninc, Adulterated food served by Chicken Kottage, Saraswati Marg, Karol Bagh

Sir, Following is the complaint written by me to Food Department, Delhi on 09 Oct.2014. Here under It is given for your information & necessary action against "Chicken Kottage, Saraswati Marg, Karol Bagh, New Delhi".

I want to bring to your notice the stale & unhygienic food being served by ....

Chiken Kottage,
Shop No.1, 4/35, Ground Floor, Sarasawati Marg, W.E.A,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi

Contact No. 9718588264, 25805600

I regularly come from Chandigarh & stay at Hotel Majestic Place, Karol Bagh. This time I came on 05 Oct.2014.

1. I took food from Chiken Kottage on 05 Oct.2014. It had some foul smell. I consumed half of the food & the rest I threw it away. I had stomach problem after 2 hours of consuming the food & I vomited.

2. On 06 Oct.2014 I again took food from Chiken Kottage. It again had foul smell, I consumed half of the food & the rest was thrown away. After about 4 hours of consuming the food I had severe stomach ache, loose motions & I extensively vomited.

3. On 07 Oct.2014 their eatery joint was closed.

4. On 08 Oct.2014 at about 7 pm I went to them to lodge the complaint. The owner of the eatery Mr. Danny met me.

5. He did not listen to me. He started misbehaving, misbehaving & extensive misbehaving to the extent that he came towards me with a big anger. It appeared that he would slap me. I came out.

6. After about 40 minutes I again went to them. Now I met their another owner Mr. Dinesh. I asked him to show me the licence from Food Department to run the eating joint. He was not having.

7. I asked both the owners Mr. Danny & Mr.Dinesh to give me the name & contact no. of the Food Inspector of the area. They refused to give the name & contact no. of the Food Inspector with the reason " We do not know who is the Food Inspector of the area".

8. On their premises they have not displayed their licence from the food department. They have not displayed the name & contact details of the Food Inspector of the area.

9. Today on 09 Oct.2014 I tried to contact food department at their nos. 23413494, 27194858, 27187464 - but all the calls were not responded by anybody.

My questions ....

1. How an eating joint is allowed to function without a valid licence from Food Department.

2. Even if they have applied for the licence, still they cannot operate the eating joint unless a valid licence is issued to them - since their application for the licence may be rejected.

3. How they are aloowed to serve substandard, stale, unhygeinin food - without valid licence from Food Department.

I request you to conduct their inspection & close / seal the eating joint so that they do not play havoc with the health of the public.

This is a preliminary complaint & the written signed complaint will be sent to you, Delhi Corporation, Hon'ble Lt. Governor of Delhi, Hon'ble Prime Minister of India in due course.

Regards & thanks

complaints against chief sectry & L&B department

Hon'ble lt governor sir
subject. compliant against chief sectry sh Dm soplia ji & L&B department
Respected sir
with due deference I Bachan singh s/o late sh paras r/o House no 38 Village Mohdpur new Delhi 66.it is submitted that on 16 june 2014 along with my area Mla sh Anil sharma ji .I approached your good office vide my application which was received in your office under dairy no 35933 and I thank your honour for giving a kind consideration to my request and directing the principles sectry , land & building department vide letter dated 14 july 20 14
sir it will be worthwhile to mention here that by the kind intervention from your august office.the concerned office examined my file they were quite satisfied with my arguments.
Sir,after re examing of the case. I fail to understand as to why this file is hanging fire from one office to other without any substantive orders.
Hon'ble sir fouth times chief sectry office return to my file without any grounds .Hon'ble sir it is once again requested that please direct the concerned quarters to re open the case at the earliest to mitigate my harassment.
Thanking you in anticipation, Hon'ble Sir
Hon'ble sir pls do something for justice my request r pending june 2014 to till date 21.oct 2014
Your s faithfully
Bachan singh Tokas
House no 38 Village Mohdpur
new delhi 66
M 9818260310
E mail. Bhagatsingh.tokas@yahoo.com
Bhagat singh Tokas

Oct 21, 2014

Harassment by cheif secretary & l&b department

complaints against chief sectry & L&B department
Hon'ble lt governor sir,
. Request for reconsideration for allotment of alternative plot
Ref.no 32 (11 ) 46A / 89 / L&B / Alt computer seniority no 200 Mohpur munirka village under award no 1938
With due deference I Bachan singhs/o late sh paras ram r/o village Mohpur new dehi 66.it is submitted that on 16 june 2014 along my area mla sh anil sharma ji. I approached your good office vide my application which was received in your office under dairy no 35933 and i thank your honour for kind consideration vide letter dated 14 july 20 14 . Hon'ble sir it will be worthwhile to mention here that by the kind intervention from your august office.the concerned office examined my file they were quite satisfied with my arguments . Sir after re.examing of the case I fail to understand as to why this file is hanging fire from one office to other without any substantive orders.
Thanking you in anticipation , Hon'ble Sir
M 9818260310
E mail. bhagatsingh.tokas@yahoo.com
Aam admi Sushank

Oct 16, 2014

Illegal selling of water from public baor well

Would like to bring to your kind attention the illegally selling of water from public b well. The Delhi Jal Board installed 2 Water Pump in the front of D-4/1 and D-4/3, okhla industrial area phase 2, New Delhi for public but some unknown persons are selling its water for their personal profits for private tankers at night.According to the laws nobody has the rights to sell the source of life. I made my all efforts against them and mailed to ceo of DJB but JE and AE are not working in this matter. They are not taking any concrete step to solve our problem. Because they take the money from TANKER MAFIYA from okhla industrial area.I may request you to kindly take necessary action and give the strict direction to DJB's JE and AE ookhla industrial area phase 2,new delh. Even after repeated complaints to DJB officials no action was ever taken. The concerned officials of DJB would never answer for this illegal activities.
We hope you will look into this metter and take personally
sushank
JAI KUMAR21

Oct 15, 2014

something wrong on your website

I have received a call after filing a complaint on your website and the person told me I was from lt. Governor office please give your detail of bank like account number, ATM card serial number then pin code of ATM card, some fraud person trace your website and call the persons or victims to get their personal information of bank and cheat them please follow up this complaint. I have received this fake call at 6.38 pm on 15/10/2014

And This fake number is 7250906010
JAI KUMAR21

Oct 15, 2014

i got fraud by a company CONTINENTAL PARMITS services and i want refund my money

I got fraud and paid 45,000 on 20/3/2014 to CONTINENTAL PARMITS SERVICES Pvt Ltd (B-30 ansal chamber-2 bhikaji cama place new delhi-110066) to get job in HONGKONG. I have a slip of this. I have spoiled 6 months or more of my life during process but I got nothing. The company not responding and neither give me any satisfactory answer.
Now their advocate PARVINDER threatened me , if I complaint and go against company I will get nothing. Company not responsible for whatever happened with me and they not ready to refund my money.
I am middle class man and earned money in very difficulties.
It is fake company , they make money on the basis of fraud.
plz sir help me for refund my money and stop their fraud business.

JAI KUMAR
EG-124
Inderpuri new delhi-110012
Ph.-9716265051
priya pal

Oct 10, 2014

father and father brothen son abuse me

My father in work indian air force and poster in Lucknow marmora his name was ramlotan pal and father brother name was druvraj pal who was driven the kanpur they twoare abuse me beat me and slap me and mentally haraas me please help me they tocurh me
prabhulal

Oct 7, 2014

unauthorised construction and encroachment over govt. land in 12/1, Pant Nagar, New Delhi-14

There has been a large scale unauthorised constructions and commercial use of this residential flat no 12/1 Pant Nagar, New Delhi of merely 18-25 sq yards on paper. The builder has recently constructed five shops and one flat by encroaching upon govt land by working overnight. MCD officilals despite many visits to the sight has done nothing concrete. The builder claims he has paid about Rs. 20 lacs to several officers of MCD. It is requested to take immediate action on this unauthorised construction and commecialisation so that this residential colony remains peaceful.

PRABHU LAL
EMAIL id lalprabhu41@gmail.com
djdg

Oct 7, 2014

illegal construction on government land

I live in pul Prahlad pur new Delhi. There is a land being constructed by Surender khari and used as commercial area to earn money
I want to know why police and mcd not taking any action against him.I don't want to involve in all this . I hope some strict action are taken against him. Thanks
vijaykumar3200@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2014

against gujarat police

Already I register complain in Human rights Delhi. But no positive reply. No use to discuss.
Rajesh Sehgal

Sep 29, 2014

Operational Shop after Sealing

A scooter repairing shop at 53/12, Ashok Nagar, New Delhi-110018 was sealed in April 2014. But shopkeeper is still running the shop as earlier under the tin shed. He is using backside door of shop and doing all scooter repairing activities which makes air & voice pollution. He is also using the electricity and water from the shop and BSES staff is getting meter reading as well. The property owner (father of shopkeeper) is old age person and also very embarassed with his son. His also want to close this commercial activities for the last 4-5 years but could not do anything.against his son who is not caring him.
PARVEEN 1969

Sep 27, 2014

ILLEGEGAL DENTING PAINTING ACTIVITY IN THE AREA

DEAR SIR

IN pitampura kp block complex our complex parking is cornerd by denters and painters from last 10 years . after so many complaints to the local police station and to DDA and L.. G. OFFICE but no responace .police and dda personnal are taking bribe of two lacs per month. they also says lg kuch nahi kar saktha woh to heezara he . kya wo paisa nahi leta ha paisa usko bhi jatta ha. agar wo adami hota to delhi me round leta or janta ki prolem solve karta .yeh sab heezara ha . yeh pitampura ka ek honest police wala ne bola. in other contury lg ka kam sarri city me jaa kar dekhana hota ha ki every thing is wright . but this l.g ko kabhi kuch karete dekha ha to hua na heezara. agar es complex me sudhaar nahi hu to yeh sach ha delhi ka l. g heezara ha IN HOPE ka yeh L.G KUCH ALAG HA !

THANKS

Aug 8, 2014

illegal factory are working in residential areas a

Tt is a matter of deep concern / importance that illegal factory no. 1/73 1/75 1/83
people who are taking initiative of this violence.
illegal factory are working freely fabric dyeing factory product lot of fabric Dye & Large scale flow colors water & over flow drain & road drain water enter my & neighbors room
People & children's affected malaria, Dengue, Chikan Guniya asthma and other related problem are sick
of these factories as the workers in these factories work 24 hours daily basis & Generator sound is not sleep. As the factory are situated in front of my gate
common people, people near by are not able to sleep at night due to heavy
sound generator Especially at night when working people reach home for some rest and
relax and to have Air & water & sound Pollution unbearable. So we the people can not
tolerate and bear the smoke & water pollution they are having sound
The smoke & sound directly to the illegal factories in
such unauthorized factories in our area that are making this place like
hell.This is a collective complaint by us the victims of these factories. Hoping

Parthi - Sri Gordhan Bhardwaj PRESIDENT RWA RATTAN VIHAR

2.POLICE SATION SHO, ACP

Jul 15, 2014 3. MCD COM.ROHINO JOIN SCE.5
4 ., SDM KANJHAWLA NORTH WEST

Jul 15, 2014 5 ,. A/O FACTORY CIVIC CENTER
illegal factory are working in residential areas a SIR ABHI TAK KOI KARYVAHI NAHI HUI

tolerate and bear the smoke & water pollution they are having sound

3. A/O FACTORY SIVIC CENTER MCD
4. POLICE STATION SULTAN PURI SHO AND ACP
5. MLA KIRARI ANILJHA VATS

people who are taking initiative of this violence.
illegal factory are working freely FABRIC dyeing factory product lot of fabric Dye & Large scale flow colors water & over flow drain & road drain water enter my & neighbors room
common people, people near by are not able to sleep at night due to heavy
tolerate and bear the SMOKE & water pollution they are having sound
The SMOKE & sound directly to the illegal factories in

Parthi - Sri Dori Lal
H.N. Gali No. 1/23 Rattan Vihar Kirari Suleman Nagar
PH. NO. 9718521285
sunjivkrlodhi

Sep 11, 2014

Complaint regarding runnel wall broken

This is to bring to your kind notice that we, the residents of 17 block, Dakshin Puri Extn. New Delhi – 110062., are going through a very tough time caused by broken wall of the runnel opposite our block. The wall was broken by MCD for cleaning of runnel almost 8 months back. Despite repeated reminders to the authorities , nobody has bothered to repair it till date. This is causing very unhygienic conditions with garbage lying around in bulk. Very bad smell emerges out of it, which is proving to be a hazard to our health. Our children health is at high risk. We all are deprived of fresh air and this can cause serious health problems. Due to excessive garbage, mosquitoes fly in our area at will which can spread diseases like Malaria & Dengue. Pigs emerging from garbage are also found roaming in our area. Therefore day by day, it is becoming very uneasy for us to stay at this place.
You are humbly requested to consider our concern as priority and ask the authorities to mend the wall as soon as possible so that we all can live peacefully. Hoping for an immediate action from your side.
We are enclosing the original present photograph of the site.
Thanking You

Sanjeev Kumar
17/99, Dakshi Puri Extn.
dr. Ambedkar Nagar,
New Delhi - 110062.
(M) : - 9911430885

Lottery - True or Fake???
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD© ...
    Firstcry - My order is not delivered yet but they sent E-mail...
    I have ordered diapers on FirstCry.com online with Order...
    www.upsconline.nic.in - Form not showing drop down columns in community, country...
    Dear Sir, The drop down enu is not coming for several...
    SBI - credit card
    Please break auto debit card payment from my a/c .
    BIG TV - short period recharge
    I refer to my complaint dated 10.02.2016.My No. is...
    Koryo - NOT ATTENDING COMPLAINT
    I HAVE PURCHASED A KORYO WATER HEATER FROM BIG BAAZAAR...
    Govt of TamilNadu - Vella Nivarana Nidhi still not received
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have applied for "Vella Nivarana...
    Kolkata Municipal Corporation - Stray Dogs
    I live near Teghoria Loknath Mandir - Jhawtala road, we...
    UNINOR - reactive my number
    i was not using my uninor sim from 2months . now when i...