Lucknow Electricity Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Lucknow Electricity Board

Manish it

Jun 24, 2015

Electricity failure

I am residing in Sector K ashiana colonoy where every night is without light or electricity. Why this is happening ? Is there some one responsible person in electric board who has time to look after this matter and can take care of this issue with responsibility ? Elese I am planning to leave this place as it seems that capital lucknow is more or less a village by the grace of electricity board.
alwaysabhinandan

Jun 12, 2015

no electricity since 11 pm

There has been no electricity since 11 pm yesternight in sector c of aliganj area lucknow . We are trying to reach the phone also but the number is unavailable . Please help urgently
Reetika jaiswal

Jun 8, 2015

No power supply

kal 8-june-2015 Se raat 11pm se light nahi aa rahi hai aur power house ka bhi phone number off ja raha hai.. Abhi tak 4:30 Am tak light nahi aayi hai..
K.anurag

Jun 8, 2015

Open wiring loose wiring high risk at farfaridipur near budheswer mandir

Sir faridipur area near budheswer mandir Mai open wiring ho rakhi Hai Kai baar wire toot Kar gir bhi chukey Hai aur wood ki balliyo Mai wiring ki gye Hai jo ki aam janta ke liye bahut hi khatarnaak Hai aapsai request Hai ki street light aur lohey ke khmbhey lagwaye Jaye

Anurag
vipin singh1985

Jun 7, 2015

electric

Sir bajrang vihar colony,Gaurabhagh kursi road me light raat me kabhi bhi khambe se short hone lagti hai.ghar Ke collar pankhe kab JAL Jaye kuchh pata nahi.jab Maine phone par bola to vaha bola gaya staff nahi hai.Maine jab thoda tej baat ki to bole abhi dikhwata hu.karib1 ghante baad koi aaya aur temprerly wire rod kar chala gaya.2 din baad raat KO for vahi haal hua.kisi tarah 1 ghante baad aaye jod kargaye jaane Ke 15 minute baad khambe se dobara aag nikalne lagi.ab 1 bake raat KO mai duty du.ki aap ki light fir gayi.pls koi action lijiye.
Riks11

May 26, 2015

Low voltage and power cut all the time in sectoq D LDA colony kanpur road

I live in the area sector-D LDA colony, Kanpur road,lucknow. We are facing a problem of frequent power cuts and very low voltage issue.
There are frequent power cuts and sometimes the whole night electicity is not available.Our ac is not able to pick up due to vry low voltage of 130v even if electricity is given.. We are fed up of this type of problem. As summers are at peak reported 40-45 degrees and we are not provided with electricity its very difficult situation for us..This problem was same during last year too. I hope to get a response of this problem as soon as possible.
Riks11

May 26, 2015

Low voltage and power cut all the time in LDA colony kanpur road

AMBUJ SINGH

May 21, 2015

transformer week in one month plz cheak tranformer

transformer week in one month plz cheak tranformer
vill alampur post dhema ramganj distt amethi
mo no 9628161609
Shashank 26

May 20, 2015

Cover with pipe Electricity cabal

I am Shashank srivastava, resident of (E-3/345 sector-h lda colony kanpur road ,LUCKNOW,)

I have request to please cover the electricity cabal from the electricity pole to my house As the cable is in bad shape and could be dangerous if not covered by plastic pipe as earlier.
shadman

May 20, 2015

electricity cutting

Unncessarily cut down electricity at night daily in sector L, L.D.A colony of lucknow. It's not the way....either u cut in day times.....why making everyone sleeps disturbed daily.......please take action...hum din bhar kaam kare n raat me aapki bijli samasya ki wajah se sati ho....take action.
Mohammad Asif

Feb 12, 2015

New connection

All documents for new connection in shiva garden, vrindawan, raibraily road, lucknowo. have been submitted to sdo on Tuesday 10th February 2015.please expedite. Nikhat sultana
shiva agarwal

Jan 22, 2015

inligle type se bijli connection dena

Lucknow gomti nagar me gomtinagar  vistaar me mayavati colonies me janta apartments me kuch hi aloties rah rahe hai, baki sab rooms ka tala torkar inligle tarike se rah rahe hai. Vaha par nepali bangladeshi aur bhi idhar udhar ke log ect. Corruptions ki had to ye hai ki vaha ka ek banda poori colony me sahkari light 300 rs me bat raha hai jo ki vahi ka bashinda hai . Usse aap chahe jitni bhi light kharch kare kewal 300 rs me. Uska kahna hai ki line man ko paisa jaata hai..aur sambhandhit chawki makdoompur me police ko.aloties ke yaha to meeter lage hai lekin jyadatar jo log rah rahe hai unko inligle tarike se light de rakhi hai. Sir mai aapka attention is taraf chahta hoon ki jo log shahar se door rah rahe hai vo kaun hai unki pahchaan kya hai vo kis aadhar par rah rahe hai..kahi unme se koi crimal to nahi..koi bhi jakar vaha rah sakta hai aur 300rs me light connection le sakta hai..ye khel police ke nechey khule aam khela ja raha hai. Iski inquari ho aur sir bijli vibhag ko jo loss ho raha hai jin jin logo ki vajah se unke khilaf action hona chahiye.
cmasunil

Jan 7, 2015

Cutting of tree which are pressing electricity wires resulting it will damage wires and give harm to any one residing near by

we the resident of B block Near Water overhead tank B Block Rajajipuram Lucknow Request you to cut some trees situated near Water Overhead Tank B Block RAJAJIPURAM Lucknow which are damaging the Electricity wires . It may also take some life if wire will fall on some one .we request you to take immediate action other wise some thing bad may take place .
mvineet60

Jan 7, 2015

meter Reading issue

I have got new connection of electricity two month back but still my meter database is not available to the persons who come at home for meter reading
Pls help us

My Address is

Vineet Mishra
phool bagh colony
Near Gudamba Thana
keshri

Oct 15, 2014

NO ELECTRIC SUPPLY IN STAR COLONY,PATEL NAGAR,INDIRA NAGAR,LUCKNOW, SINCE 4AM,!5-10-2014

THERE IS NO ELECTRIC SUPPLY IN PART OF STAR COLONY,PATEL NAGAR,INDIRA NAGAR,LUCKNOW since 4AM Date 15-10-2014 .Thia is causing great hardship to residents of this area.Kindly take URGENT ACTION to restore ELECTRIC SUPPLY OF THIS AREA.
amankhan

Sep 27, 2014

BAD WIRE CONDITION

I am living in Jeevangarh gali no 1 , Aligarh , Koil Vidhansabha . In our jeevangarh Ward No 61 area the cables conditions are very bad and they break daily basis , sometime cables break and come on other cable then voltage become 330 V so all the appliances get damaged . We complaint several time to electricity department for changing the wire but no action is taken .

Its very dangerous for the peoples there .

so please try to sort out our problem , we all are very thankful to you .
neeru singh

Aug 31, 2014

check light conjumption

Dear Lesa Officer

i just want to inform u that here in sector i ashiyana lucknow home number EWS-359 mr verma living .in his home two air conditioner 1.5 ton one fridge two color tv
and much more electrical appliances but no metar avialable in his home and from last five year not a single man of Lesa department came here and check his home.i just want to know that you people
not charging a single rupee for him because he is also from Lesa department or you provide light without anycost to your employee.if its like that you provide electric city free of cost your employee
then its ok for me but if not then why they are using so much electricity. i want a reply from your side and want to crosscheck my complaint.

and the second thing in sector I street light service is very poor here some street lamp is in high power markari lights and some of place not a single tube-light working . i just want from you that
please arrange tube-light ins ted of markari lights .because i think markari light consume electricity more then tube lights. so i request please ensure all markari lights replace with tube-lights and repair all highlights.
Fauzia Raza

Aug 12, 2014

power failure and frequent power cut off

I live behind imambara meeran sahabmuftiganj,lucknow. We are facing a problem of frequent power cuts.
There are frequent power cuts and sometimes the whole night electicity is not available.We are fed up of this type of problem. We are not provided with electricity,its very difficult situation for usto wake up early in the morning for our offices.I hope to get a resolution of this problem as soon as possible.
kuldeep.k.dwivedi

Jun 5, 2014

Electric Meter is speeding very fast

Kuldeep Kumar Dwivedi on 05 June 2014
Sir, My Home electric meter is speeding very fast it seems to be moving more than electricity consumption I request you to please log my complaint against this and try to resolve as soon as possible or suggest what to do. Thank you,
apandey21

Jun 2, 2014

Electricity cabal change

I am RK Pandey, resident of (270-B- SHIVAJIPURAM,LANE NO.12-B,INDRA NAGAR ,LUCKNOW,)

I have submitted a request to change the electricity cabal from the electricity pole to my house ( I have already purchase the cable).As the cable is in bad shape and could be dangerous if not changed as earlier.
AAMIR KHAN1987

Apr 26, 2014

LOW VOLTAGE AND LESS ELECTRICITY

I HAVE LOW VOLTAGE PROBLEM AND LESS ELECTRICITY, THERE IS NO TIME NO SCHEDULE OF ELECTRICITY CUT OFF, IT HAS GONE ALL THE TIME.... PLEASE DO MAINTAIN IT.

REGARDS
AAMIR KHAN
HARDOI ROAD NEAR BABY
MARTIN SCHOOL DUBAGGA
LUCKNOW (9027161230)
anonymous8

Apr 26, 2014

low voltage and frquent power cuts

I live in the area sector-B,priyadarshini colony,sitapur road,lucknow. We are facing a problem of frequent power cuts and very low voltage issue.
There are frequent power cuts and sometimes the whole night electicity is not available.Our ac is not able to pick up due to vry low voltage of 130v even if electricity is given.. We are fed up of this type of problem. As summers are arriving and we are not provided with electricity,its very difficult situation for us..This problem was same during last year too. I hope to get a response of this problem as soon as possible.
PREM LATA TIWARI

Dec 11, 2013

about meter change

i m prem lata tiwari. my house no is E-1/324 vinay khand gomti nagar lucknow . about 2 year ago my meter is change but till now there is not a single bill is comes .and when i m going in gomti nagar electricity office they says me that my meter no is not update on computer and want some money to update .plz do some action plz asap

NAME - PREM LATA TIWARI
ADDRESS - 1/324 VINAY KHAND GOMTI NAGAR LUCKNOW
METER NUMBER- E89876
PHN NO -09721332106
amrita_singh80

Jun 7, 2013

No Power Supply

Date: 7/06/2013

We have no power supply from yesterday night 12:00 P.M..

A.K.Singh
neha1987

May 9, 2013

Low voltage or no electricity in Lucknow

I live in the area Bhagwant puram Narpat kheda near Para Chowki Rajaji puram Lucknow. I with my all neighborhood is facing the problem of no elctricity since 3 nights or if electricity is given then it is lee than 90V. We are fed up of this type of problem. As summers are arriving and we are not provided with electricity, we are facing many problems of Chain Snatching and many more crimes due to darkness in night. Now we are unable to walk if the light is not provided in our area. It is very shameful to see this type of attitude of the government.

u.p scholarship - Chutiya banane wali sarkar aur prashasan
    sirf chutiya banathe tum log mera form renuwed kiya gaya...
    Western Digital Hard Disk - HARD DISC NOT WORKING
    Hi ST1607, Based on your post, I'd like to know...
    Vashikaran specialist in Delhi - Vashikaran specialist
    Best astrologer in Jalandhar Vashikaran Specialist in...
    Domestic - METER PROBLEM
    SIR, I AM A.JEROME. MY EB CONSUMER NO. IS 040-002-1946. ...
    D satyanarayana - Meter reading.
    Sir, Our Sr no. 11022 00181 in the name of a Himalaya...
    divine matriculation school - teacher beating kids hardly
    Sir/ mam I need help My sister's daughter studying...
    Tatadocomo - balance problem
    To the person concerned, I have recently recharged my sms...
    Askme Bazar - no refund by wrong delivery
    My mob or whatsapp No is 9873560183 Galat maal bheja...
    www.youshareo.com - Fake PTC site
    I register with the Paid to Click site few months ago. The...