Mahindra First Choice

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mahindra First Choice

johny447

Jul 31, 2015

cheating by mahindra first choice out noida car point at sector 63 noida

I bought an Maruti SX4 (DL 9C X 4614) from car point noida 63 in June 2015. Since then i am chasing the sales team to rectify the identified issues in the car. Which are as follows:
1. AC switch not working properly - I have got it checked with Maruti Authorized service station, they are asking to change the AC switch which costs upto 25000.
2. Suspension Problem - Car has major suspension problem due to which it goes unbalanced quite often.
3. Noise in the left side of car body.
4. Wheel Balancing/Alignment is out.

All am getting is a revert that they will rectify the issues soon and it has been 2 months now. I am feeling cheated now and will certainly lodge a formal complaint in consumer court if any constructive action is not taken within 2 days.
I can be contacted on 9873472836 (Mahesh Bhardwaj)
binod roy

Jun 27, 2015

cheating by mahindra first choice out noida car ghat at sector 16 noida

I bought a second hand Hyundai i10 car from MFC outlet at noida car ghat at sector 16 of Noida. I think their so called certificate is a trash. In fact facts that i got checked from the original dealer was not checked by the dealer and I was totally cheated.
i) The tachometer was massively tampered. They claimed it had covered only 48000 kms whereas when I checked from the original dealer who sold the car it had covered more than 90000 kms. It had two major accidents. The battery was weak so changed the battery. But the power zone batter that they supplied was not meant for the car and I ultimately had to get the battery replaced.
With all the above problems I do not know what the so called mahindra first choince engineers certified.
In fact they are cheats specially the outlet at sector 16, Noida, do not deal they them.
g. NAYAK
NEW DELHI
bullu

Jun 10, 2015

breach of trust

i bought a new 275 di bm tractor from mahindra dealer sarangi motors ,sundargarh.dealer gave a its price with the trolley.after paying the total quoted money,and after the the delivery i came to know that the trolley was locally made and he priced 25000 rupees more.at time of delivery the dealer supposed to give a free kit which costs more than 3000rupees,he didnot delivered me.he promised me he will returne 10000 rupees,but now refusing.one lottry coupon supposed to be given,but yet to get.all this problems are already conveyed to thehead off and mailed to medhaanuj and sanjay tripathy from bhubaneswar.it seems that all are getting their payout from the dealer.i had very good impression on mahindra group,but now i think they are like other banias.looting is their only motto.

May 14, 2015

mahindra first chioce (auto world)nashik cheatiing me by selling the accidental car which certified by MFC as ok

I had buy second car from mahindra first choice Nashik (Auto World) at date 24/12/2014 with one year warranty
Reg. No-MH-12 HV6744
The car having oil leakage problem from day one (problem already known to MFC but hide from me) & surprizely this defective car certified by Mahindra first choice nashik as a ok car(totally cheating) I also report the concern to mahindra first choice & admit the car for correction at date 10 jan which is deliver to me at 19 jan by making some temporary correction ( For this i paid charges 1500/- then their is no meaning for one year warranty.)
But till problem not solve due to this i again report the problem & admit the car for servicing at date 4 feb 2015. I am shocked to hearing i.e. their is a crack for engine block which hide by dealer & certified the car by MFC as ok. Engine block replacement done up to 10 march 2015 ( for one month)
But till problem is their. After that, concern dealers technician doing jugad type correction & making me fool for whole month but not getting result & finaly i decide to take help from custmer care. Custmer care officer (mr.samay & mr.yadhv) assure me to solve the problem & said to autoworld dealers technician to take the car at KIRTI AUTOMOBILE which the authorised service center of MFC at date 2 may 2015 & he had doing the correction & apply the bill 7500+as repairing charges. Now dealer & MFC deny to paid the bill & said the i.e. workdone is not cover under the warrenty. This is total cheating because problem is alredy their before sell the car to me.
During this period get worest response & services from MFC & AUTO WORLD.
I had make my life painful by buying the car from MAHINDRA FIRST CHIOCE
Plz help me
mob no 9604546407

Apr 18, 2015

MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE CHEATING BY SELLING ME DEFECTIVE CA

I had buy second car from mahindra first chioce Nashik at date 24/12/2014 with one year warrenty
Reg. No-MH-12 HV6744
The car having oil leakge problem from day one (problem already known to MFC but hide from me) & surprizely this defective car certified by Mahindra first chioce nashik as a ok car(totaly cheating) I also report the concern to mahindra first chioce & admitt the car for correction at date 10 jan which is deliver to me at 19 jan.( For this i paid charges 1500/- then their is no meaning for one year warrenty.)
But till problem not solve due to this i again report the problem & admitt the car for servicing at date 4 feb 2015 up to 10 march 2015 ( for one month)
But till problem is their & now their is no response from Mahindra first chioce
I had already pay 3.95 lac for this car. This amount very huge for middle class person.
During this period get worest response & services from Mahindra first chioce.
I had make my life painful by buying the car from MAHINDRA FIRST CHIOCE
Plz help me
rishabh1984

Mar 25, 2015

Pathetic Service, unprofessional staff and misinterpretations of facts

Dissatisfied with the service of my car, very unprofessional and caeless attitude of the staff. Misinterpreting facts and giving wrong commitments.

Pathethic Service, unprofessional staff and misinterpretations of facts

got my car serviced at Mahindra First Choice outlet located near N.H.P.C chowk in Faridabad.

I had a horrifying experience, my car was kept for 3 days and after that also there were many things that were not done.

The attitude of the staff was very unprofessional and careless. They were least bothered in listening to my complaints.
I was told that dry-cleaning and alignment was done but when I inspected the vehicle I found out that dry-cleaning was not done, moreover when i asked for the report for wheel alignment then they were not able to provide me with the report. They made weird excuses and then did the alignment after my raising it.
I was not even provided the invoice at the end to make the payment and was asked to pay around Rs 8000/- without the invoice.
Would never ever visit them again and strongly recommend others not to visit there workshop.
bhupesh.parate

Feb 13, 2015

fake documentation

i bought skoda rapid on15 aug 2014 from auto world mahindra 1st choice in nasik MH 15 DS 6292

The dealer has provided all documents of the car including 1st party insurance by bajaj alianz.

12 feb 2015 was renewal date for insurance ,i contacted insurance company for the same but they told the insurance policy is already cancelled and it was due to bounced cheque.

i contacted auto world for the same,they given me contact of seller & ask us to solve among both selves, and now seller is not ready to provide insurance. Now mahindra is saying i am responsible for the same as i have not transferred insurance on my name otherwise.
Now transferring documents and insurance on my name isn't responsibility of 1st choice.????? for which i paid money.???

This is total cheating from mahindra 1st choice and not taking responsibility is another.

Dr Bhupesh Parate
Apollo Hospital panchavati Nasik 422003
saurav91

Aug 18, 2014

fucking services

Saurav here, i bought a second hand car from ottomotto faridabad, ... and u will be shocked to see what amazing facilities they provided me... here are some facilities:-

poor staff knowledge
fake promises
poor service quality
puncture stepney
unserviced car even after taking more than 7 days.

I will suggest never choose Ottomotto faridabad,...
saurav aggarwal
suresh57

Jun 18, 2014

HARASSMENT TO CUSTOMERS BY NOT RETURNING THE AMOUNT PAID BY THEM

June 18, 2014

Please find below the letter addressed by me to Easvari Car Shoppe requesting for refund of Rs.20,000/-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 31, 2014

The General Manager,
M/s.EASVARI CAR SHOPPE,
Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 040.

Sub: Request for Refund of amount paid for booking of Santro Car –Reg.

I have booked a Hyundai Santro Car – Xing-GLS 2008 Model in your Showroom on 11th May 2014. Out of the total cost of Rs.2,43,000/-, I have paid a sum of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) as a token of confirmation for the said car.
Unfortunately, I could not take delivery of the Car due to the non disbursement of loan by the Banks.

I therefore request you to kindly refund the amount of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) paid by me and oblige.
The inconvenience is regretted.

(D .P.SURESH)

TO THE GRIEVANCE OFFICER:

The above Dealer referred my case to the Area Manager Mr.Shivanandam of Mahindra First Choice, Chennai, who in turn fixed a meagre sum of Rs.12,500/- . No one can appreciate their stand of amassing Rs.7000/- from the customers for a vehicle standing in their workshop for more than 7 days. This is a case of high handedness from the Management of the Mahindra Team as well as the Dealer Easvari Car Shoppe. This action is nothing but harassing the customers who come to purchase car at Easvari Car Shoppe. Mr.Shivanandam replies that I am lucky to get this amount of Rs.12,500/- as otherwise the entire amount of Rs.20,000 will be forfeited. Is not highly unjust to take someone's money and using it by giving the name FORFEIT? In any case, I am totally at a loss to lose Rs.7000/- for nothing. This is clearly a case of NO SHOW. Will any dealer charge such an exorbitant amount of Rs.7000/- for just keeping the vehicle idle for more than 7 days?

Myself a Junior Counsel have discussed this issue with numerous legal forums, who were of the opinion that there is no authority on the part of either Mahindra First Choice or Easvari Car Shoppe to grab such a heavy amount from the customers, that too harassing middle class people like us. This amount of Rs.20,000/- was kept as a standby amount for my son's job, who is supposed to go to Delhi the end of this month and report in the Company. In fact to tell the fact, we were forced to take this cheque for Rs.12,500/- by both the Mahindra person as well as Easvari Car Shoppe, without giving any room for us even to think of any legal action against these people. HENCE I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED THE CHEQUE BUT UNDER PROTEST. In fact one of the Legal Forum person spoke to me over phone and promised to get even compensation amount, which works out to more than Rs.20,000/-, for which he asked me to draft a LEGAL NOTICE against both the Parties stated above.
ujjwalB

May 31, 2014

Infinity Cars - Cheated

I have bought 2010 Model Xylo Car on 25-05-2014 from Infinity Cars (authorised Dealer ,A-14, Kailash Colony New Delhi, Franchisee First Choice ) with Rs. 505000. I have taken Rs.3,50,000 car loan from bank for this car. They ensured that car run 55K and I have believed due to First choice and also meter was showing approx. 55000. But today (31-05-2014) I have taken complete history from authorised Mahindra car service center and then come to know that actually it run 128000 approx. Car audometer run reverse to make it 55K. Infinity Cars -First Choice have cheated me and sold car with wrong information. I have trusted them due to First choice. After this wrong commitment , I don't want this car now and want return back to Rs. 5,05,000 amount with penalty. Please suggest what to do and how can I get back my amount.
MANOJ2017

Feb 10, 2014

false COMPLAIN

I BOUGHT A CAR HONDACITY 2007 IN THE MONTH OF AUG2013, AFTER SALES SERVICE AND PAPER WORK IS TRANSPARENT AND AWSM. NO ANY HIDE CHARGES. I PERSONALLY RECOMNDED. M.A.MOTORS IS A GOOD MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE STORE

THANKING YOU
MANOJ2017

Feb 10, 2014

COMPLAIN

THANKING YOU
nirmalpareek

Mar 30, 2013

mahindrafirst choice

i have purchase a car from shangi brother(Mahindra first choice)3 month back(they commit me to change side glass but yet no action has been taken & i yet did not get insurance paper they saying that printer failure in insurance company is it possible .
so u are request to do some needful action regarding this
Nirmal pareek
maddy4u

Mar 25, 2013

mahindra first choice moosapet branch cheatied me

HI
This is madan I have bought a bolero from Mahindra first choice moosapet but I am not satisfied with their cheap sales tactics , first they have said they will provide free one year warrant and service on engine and some parts ,but after paying amount they have changed the statement saying that no warranty or anything else, when we talked to the head of that showroom he said that he will provide for six months , then the sales boy called him and said don’t agree to that and then suddenly he changed the statement saying you need to pay the half of the amount then he will provide that . Theses
Are the cheap marketing tricks they where playing after I paid the amount .
And one more thing when I went earlier went to see the car a day before there was deck in the car then when I went to buy the car there was no deck they said yesterday also there was no deck. This is how they treat their customer, and you loose you’r customers. I can drag this matter even far but it’s not good on my part as well as you’re.

Thanks n Regards

G. MADAN KANTH
abhijit44

Nov 18, 2012

MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE & M A MOTORS CHEATING PEOPLE

Six months back -- After watching the Mahindra First Choice website I believe on it and go for buy a car from their Franchise M A Motors , After buying the car i found the car has gone 95000+ km ( from Hyundai Workshop ), but MA MOTORS says and wrote on papers only 37000+ km done ( They tamper the millage of car and the price of car is according to 37,000 km ) ,not only that the front structure ( after opening the bonnet ) broken and was 3 pieces and bind with iron wire , car is not company painted ( they says company painted ), Left rear door is newly repainted it was not even polished ,every thing going on in front of me I have a picture also and attached with this . have others irregularity like they says car registered on 2009 but true is its 2008 , battery is not belong to this car ( its a santro's battery ) . The car mat is fully damaged and reconstructed with several piece of mat and was covered with other plastic mat , one ac mode is not works properly . i found its a BIG RACKET , and it should EXPOSED for the betterment of the people. also i gather the papers from Hyundai workshop and attached and send mail several times to Mahindra fist choice customer care (My complain id was MFCW7201254 in Mahindra First Choice), Mrs Roma Balbwani , Mr Sunil also send Fax .Several times I contact to Mr Rajesh Taore and Mr Bagchi , I have record the discursion also where they admit the fraud , also I have audio video record of discursion with Mr Pratik Jain . MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE break their commitment and this is going together MAHINDRA & MA MOTORS , this is joint venture . There are so many complain against Mahindra First Choice and their Franchises all over India . just go for google and right on it “ complain against Mahindra First Choice and M A Motors” and watch , and I am not the single person , there are so many complain against both company regarding this .
I want the justified price of this car , they tempering 95000 km ( last recorded ) car to 37000 km and hike the price as 37000 km used car and the other irregularity I describe above , in this condition this price is not justified , you people fraud me . I want justice . not only that till now 5 and half months gone the registration of the car has not been changed by M A Motors , I cant move any where , but my EMI is going on properly . it’s a simple DADAGIRI of Mr. Pratik Jain , attitude of Mr. Jain is fear factor for the industry . Already I have launch complain against both in Consumer Court ( CC 364 /12 ) at Barasat Court. And this copy also send to Mahindra and others .
I also send the same and approach ZEEhelpline ( Hindi ) in Haq Ka Sawal , and 24 Ghanta ( Bangla ) and Bloomberg TV ( English )

Abhijit Ghosh ( the purchase bill in my wife’s name : Jharna Ghosh Dey
974/14 kalyangarh , P.O- Haripur , 24 PGS ( N ) . 743223 .
E-mail : abhijitghosh44@gmail.com
Mobile : 9434102714 /9153349459 .
Registration of Car : WB 02 Z 3541 .
Date : 18.11.2012.

N.B :several time I launch complain in several site with this site ( six months gone ) but till now nobody ( sites ) step forward to solve the problem .

Contact Nos :
M A Motors ( Saltlake city , Sec - 1 , Kolkata - 700064 ).
Mr. Pratik Jain ( Director , M A Motors ) : 09831200000 .
Landline M A Motors : 03323345751 .
Mr. Mishra ( Marketing ) : 09903910000 .
Mr. Das ( Manager ) : 09230600002 .

Mahindra First Choice
Mrs. Roma Balwani 02224975176 ( Mumbai Office ) VP .
Mr. Rajesh Taore : 09987807204 .( Mumbai office )
Mr. Sunil : 02224975178 .( Mumbai office ) .
Mr. Anand : 09874256929 ( Kolkata office )
Mr. Bagchi : 09674005943 ( Kolkata office )

Sep 19, 2012

Wrong information povided

HAVE TO SEND 4 E mails as there are 4 attatchements and it just allows me to attatch onme
at a time

i bought a hyundai Accent in jan -12
Car number : MH 04 AB 396

I bought this car in the month of jan -12 where in i was promissed that it will not have any
issue within the first year if any you can come to us.

Since the time i bought this car i had some issues very first a/c in the car was not working
which was bought to one of your representatives notice names ( MR HULE). However he said that
it will be taken care in first servicing which was a complete lie

I had to spend around 3000 for the maintainance of car a/c servicing on 19/02/2012.

After that i went for my 1st free servicing in which we noticed that my car had no proper oil
and other things that were missing i had to pay another 5000 rs for my 1st free servicing on
29/03/2012 ( WHAT KIND OF A FREE SERVICING WAS THAT )

and then in the month of june i did my free servicing for which i paid 1100 rs on 09-06-2012

Again in the month of july i paid 5412 rs cuz power steering pipe had got bad this was covered
under your gurantee however i got no help i paid 5412 rs on 30-07-2012

All the receipts are attatched. and now i have a big problem and i need you to resolve this i
noticed that water gets in my car at front and at the back so i asked you guys to help me i
was sent to AUTO PLANET Again and he tried something which had no resolution, However i paid
400rs and AUTO LANET said that the ISSUE IS RESOLVED.

HOwever i noticed that the problem continued water was getting in my car so i came to first
choice again and they asked me to go to new grage that will resolve this problem i was under
an impression that it will be taken care by you guys as this was spomething not cleared

YOU GUYS LIED ME ALWAYS
now the repair person wants 9500 rs for the work he has done.

Please get this resolved on or before 13- sep -2012

HItesh Malhotra
ramamohan53200

Jul 18, 2012

Cheating by Mahindra First Choice by giving Condenmed Batter and Relay in my SWIFT VXI-2008 model in AGIL Cars -Hyderabad

I took Swift VXI -2008 model from Mahindra First Choice on 09/07/2012. On 14/07/2012 for the first time i went to Temple with Family on my new Car, But all off sudden it got break down in the middle of heavy traffic in the night at 7 pm. I got shocked that, its a fully serviced car by Mahindra First choice, but got break down. While taking this car from Agil Cars ( Franchise of Mahindra First Choice - Nampally - Hyderabad ) told that for every car they will do 118 checks before Selling / purchasing it. Even though it got Breakdown. I have faced lot of problems with the traffic and to chase the Mahindra First Choice 24X7 support. Finally one technician came from TVS Service Center at 9:40pm and checked the vehicle then he said that, " Battery was gone and Dynamo also have the problem due to that high voltage is comming. If you drive this car, Batter may get blast or total wiring will get burn". We got scared by hearing those words. As off now nothing was happened to us. By chance something is happened to me and my family while driving the car who is responsible. So I call the First Choice person who sold it to me, he gave a blind suggestion that park the vehicle on the road side and inform to police then take taxi go home. Our technician will take that car from the braeak down area and it will be moved to your home. This is what he is saying.
Then I asked him what about the Battery and Dynamo as you said this is a certified Car and is also in Warranty for one year. When we gave the car that time it is good. You also went for 30 kilometer that time it is good. So we are not responsible on this you need to replace it."

I said i will not agree on this. Then he said i will check with my Manager. After words there is no reply from him till now. I am trying to reach him continuously he is not picking the call. By any chance he pick the call he is saying that he is meeting from morning 10 to Evening 4:30 pm.

So i wexed up the with Mahindra First Choice, and I decided to make a complaint against to Mahindra First Choice Head Office - Mumbai through toll Free number - 1800 102 4800. But it was always busy. Even i tried to reach them 2 days.

Finally i decided to approach the Consumer Court and file a cheating case against Mahindra First Choice for cheating and selling the cars by keeping damaged parts in the cars.

Before proceeding to the Lawyer / Consumet Court i would like to bring this information to your notice.

Please reply back to me with your suggestions and actions.

My Car Number is : AP 10 AP 1643

Rama Mohan

Feb 17, 2011

My Mob.no.---9953111028 ; 9313608051
Email---apoorv.shukla1@yahoo.com
Store Name--Auto Czars Gurgaon.

THIS IS A COMPLAIN REGARDING THE DEALER AUTO CZARS.AS I GOT THE CALL FROM THE REP.(PUSHKAR) REGARDING THE CAR MARUTI 800 WHICH I CHECKED ONLINE.I INFORMED HIM THAT I WANT THE CAR BUT WILL BE TRANSFERING THE CAR TO U.P. BECAUSE I NEED THERE
I ASKED HIM THAT I DONOT WANT ANY EXTRA CHARGE TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS,HE TOLD ME JUST YOU NEED THE N.O.C OF THE CAR WHICH WILL COST YOU AROUND RS.900 AND NOTHING ELSE TO DRIVE THE CAR IN U.P. NO EXTRA COST WILL BE THERE.ON THAT CONDITION I AGREED TO TAKE THE CAR.HE ASKED TO DEPOSIT SOME AMT.
AS HE INFORMED THAT JUST I REQUIRED THE N.O.C. & NOTHING ELSE,SO ACCORDING TO THAT I DEPOSITED THE AMT OF RS.4000 BECAUSE I TRUSTED MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE.LATER WHEN I CAME TO KNOW THE RULES OF R.T.O. THAT AFTER TAKING THE N.O.C. WE NEED TO PAY THE ROAD TAX AND SOME OTHER FORMALITIES THERE AS WELL IN OTHER STATE.
WHICH WILL COST ME AROUND 8 TO 9 THOUSAND MORE.THEN I CONSULTED THIS THING TO THE DEALER BUT THEN ALSO THEY GAVE ME A REBUTTLE THAT MANY PEOPLE DRIVE JUST TAKING THE N.O.C. & THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CAUGHT,HE GAVE ME THE EXAMPLE OF SOME SARDAR JI STANDING THERE WHO DRIVE THE CAR ILLAGALLY,& I TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE TO DO NOTHING WITH THE OTHER PEOPLE,I JUST WANT TO DRIVE THE CAR LEGALLY
.THEY TOLD ME DO NOT FEAR EVERY BODY DRIVES THIS WAY.THEN I ASKED THEM TO REFUND THE MONEY BACK TO ME AS I WAS BEING MISGUIDED BY PUSHKAR AS JUST HE WANT TO MAKE THE SALE OF THAT CAR AND DID NOT BOTHER ABOUT THE RULES.NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT THAY CANNOT REFUND THE MONEY BACK AND TOLD TO DIRECTLY CONTACT
MAHINDRA.I AM CONTACTING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT GETTING NO RESPONSE.AS I WAS PROVIDED WITH THE WRONG INFORMATION I WANT TO QUIT THIS DEAL AND WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Provided wrong information

My Mob.no.---9313608051
Store Name--Auto Czars Gurgaon

My Mob.no.---9953111028
Email---apoorv.shukla1@yahoo.com
Store Name--Auto Czars Gurgaon.

Provided wrong information

JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - towel rod fitting
    towel rod fitting missing the dealer said not our...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Aakash Jindal, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    SBI ATM Card - Fraud call from Mobile No. 7874145362
    Dear Sir, I have received one call from mobile no....
    indian railway parcel service - Parcel Not received
    I book a parcel from Brahmapur to CSTM Mumbai by konark...
    HP Gas consumer zone - non receipt of subsidy
    Cylinder delivered on 30.08.2015 vide cash memo no 144956...
    goorej - Godrej MWO GMX-23CA1
    I purchased Godrej MWO GMX-23CA1 from Sargam Electronics...
    Lekhpal requirement 2015 - Lekhpal reqirement 2015 Transection id is lost
    I am altab khan I want to download admit card for lekhpal...
    Reliance Courier - The courier is not get delivered and no response from...
    My docket no. is 73113957. I have sent the parcel on 24...
    BMTC Bus - Rude Behaviour Of Conductors And Corruption
    I am travelling daily from Kundanahalli to ITPL.The ticket...
    sirfpaisa.com - sirfpaisa.com
    Be aware of fraud companies. There is no one in this...