Makemytrip.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Makemytrip.com

anubhav2989

Sep 25, 2016

ticket not confirmed but payment dedeucted and not refunded till now

I have booked tickets using your website yesterday . The payment has been done but tickets are not confirmed and my money is not refunded.

Plese refund my money.

Anubhav Mishra

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: MakeMyTrip <noreply@makemytrip.com>
Date: 23/09/2016 11:03 p.m. (GMT+05:30)
To: anubhavmisra2@gmail.com
Subject: MakeMyTrip train booking status: Under Process NR2151322756992
rangana

Jun 23, 2016

Refund of Fare

We have cancelled and Air India flight was was booked through makemytrip.com. The cancellation has been done directly with the Airlines and we have a confirmation for the same.

However makemytrip has not refunded the entire money and deducted Rs 5000 for each ticket as cancellation instead of Rs 2500

Please find attached the duly stamped acknowledgement received from AIR INDIA.

We have also called Air India and they have confirmed that the cancellation charges applicable are Rs 2000/- per ticket. Please take up the same with Air India.

Please note the Air India flight was scheduled to take off at 14.35 and both the passengers have travelled on the Jet Airways flight from Jodhpur to Delhi at 11.25 am. Please find attached the Boarding Pass copies.

They have cancelled the ticket before Security Check. Hence the ticket was cancelled well before 2 hours of flight departure.

Rangana Mallik
22044766

Mar 27, 2016

Dear Vinukonda Bhanupratapraja

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Response - complant

Dear Tsering Dadul

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Response - Train Ticket

Dear Asha7

Mar 12, 2016

Response-money debited bt tickets not booked

Dear Ramajeyam.T

Vinukonda Bhanupratapraja

Mar 4, 2016

amount deduct but no conformation message

my amount was deducted but still ticket conformation was not come to my mobile no .please make it fast.my email d is bhanuprathap2020@gmail.com and mobile no is 9533935747 from kurnool to kacheguda on 07/03/2016
Vinukonda Bhanupratapraja

Mar 4, 2016

Tsering Dadul

Feb 25, 2016

complant

Train ticket
Money has been deducted from my account .and i still have not received my confirmed ticket or email my traveling date today 26/02 /2016
Asha7

Feb 25, 2016

Train ticket

Jan 18, 2016

Amount not refunded for failed transaction

Dear sulogenius

- Booking ID or
- Mobile number used at the time of booking

Jan 15, 2016

Fraud money deduction -Response

Dear Doc210

Doc210

Jan 14, 2016

Fraud money deduction

Wow make my trip biggest scammers. I have booked innumerable flights here and for my last booking I was duped..I booked a round trip.got wallet 1200 INR which I never used.after cancelling one leg of my trip my cancellation amount bore 1200 extra of which great and duping explanation is given by customer care and website.so I have 1200 in wallet which I can use 10 percent at a time and I spent another 1200 extra..basically my flight cost me 1400 instead of 12500.great plans devised by mmt ..kudos cheaters ..never ever gonna book any flight ever and gonna cancel my upcoming trips too.all other websites have rules to cancel the promo cash from wallet then why these thugs mmt are deducting my paid amount .I want to put up a case against them.
sulogenius

Jan 13, 2016

Amount not refunded for failed transaction

On 8/1/2016, I was booking a flight from bangalore to delhi & the amount was deducted from my credit card but was a failed transaction from your side. Amount was worth INR 4,303.00 & refund has not yet taken place. Please look into this at the earliest. As the transaction had failed, I had to book again & this time it was successful.
Ramajeyam.T

Jan 9, 2016

money debited bt tickets not booked

Respected sir/madam,
I was booking bus tickets in makemytrip.com on 09.01.2016 from chennai to Nazareth (18.01.2016) on SRS bus (non_ac, sleeper, seater) using canara bank debit card. Amount Rs.1500 has been debited from my account but TICKETS WERE NOT BOOKED. Kindly refund my money to my account. Canara bank account: 1267101019814
Email id: devitramajeyam@gmail.com
Respond to our complaint immediately
siju.nair

Nov 26, 2015

No intimation about change in flight times

I am a regular customer of Makemytrip and have always used your services.

I had booked a flight from Langkawi (Malaysia) to Singapore through Makemytrip. on 9th Aug 2015

Booking ID: NN730128393369
Email ID used for booking: siju.nair@tatamotors.com

On the day of travel, we reached the airport 3 hrs before departure time. On enquiry, we were told that the flight had got reschedule and had departed in the morning itself. we had received no intimation about the change in schedule and had no other option but to book another flight. costing INR 16,000.

even after repeated mails to your customer service mail ID, i have not received any response or any action.

I am very disappointed with this behaviour and i wish to inform you that I will be raising a complaint against your organization in the CONSUMER COURT.

please provide me the address/mail id to which I should send the legal notice

Siju Nair

Nov 26, 2015

Dear Mr.Shah,

Greetings from Make My Trip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Further in regards to your complaint, please note that this amount for INR 3427/- has not been charged to us as it was Auto refund processed from payment gateway side. We would request you to kindly cross check with your bank further.

We thank you for contacting us. Assuring you best of our services.

Nov 24, 2015

Dear mehraj shah

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Nov 24, 2015

Dear mehraj shah

mehraj shah

Nov 20, 2015

Account debited without confirmation

My money was debited frm my account without any booking confirmation. I actually was trying to book return tickets from Srinagar to Jammu and back but I am in worry whether I will get confirmation or not. And should I go for another booking r not. My money will be refunded or not.
Kindly reply
Makemytrip account: mehraj.wildlife@yahoo.com

Oct 17, 2015

Cheating by MMT...given different hotel -Response

Dear puneetm88,

Greetings from Make My Trip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Further in regards to your complaint, please note that we have initiated refund for INR 1856/- with RRN 528780026711 on 14/10/2015 as same would be reflecting in your account as per your bank processing cycle.

puneet88

Oct 11, 2015

Cheating by MMT...given different hotel

Reference ID:[151003-009126] Booking Id : NH210609882908

I had a booking for 2nd to 4th Oct.
I booked a room at ST bus stand as you can check in the voucher but when i reached at hotel they gave me a different room in different hotel at different location.

Got cheaper one and bad one. This is far from the city. it was more than 4 Km away, even hotel manager said this that getting conveyance is not easy and every time when we needed to go out it took us almost 1 hour to arrange the conveyance and Paid double(Rs.200/-) for it, which would have not needed if given the original room.

Further I would like to ask
1. why was the hotel booked if it was not available
2. If it was not available, why was it not conveyed to us well in advance
3. We were forced to take up this one as we couldn't have stayed on the footpath.
We complained and got it changed the room the moment we entered but all the rooms were pathetic so it couldn't help.
We called Make my trip people every hour and got lucky to connect with you 5 times and then also you didn't spare us. They kept us on hold for a good 1 hour on every call. That's the perfect way to spend a holiday.
To add to this, their very kind executive Mr. Hitesh told us to leave this hotel and search one on our own and he'll cancel the booking. Why the hell we book early from people like you?? to go and search the hotel their.

As MMT's policy(money back guarantee) says CUSTOMER will get full refund even after AFTER CHECKING OUT if there is any mismatch between services given and promised, I need a full refund.

MMT is not honoring their commitment of 100% refund.

Cheating by MMT...given different hotel

abhi_jit7

Oct 2, 2015

No refund

Booking id no-NN730418772763 Customer Name Abhijit As i was booking my international flight ticket from.makemytrip application from the phone but due to some error of the app the Amount from my account deducted immidiately and i havent received any flight booking confirmation from them. As they committed from call centre will get it within 72hrs but didnt got refund yet. Since last 10 days struggling with the issue of refund but no one is taking it seriously in this issue. As i am trying to call the call centre every day. Each and every they are giving excuses of 10days 48 hrs, 72 hrs and bla bla bla. Please some one take serious action about this company and if company doing the cheating bussiness like this with everyone then companyand this should get stop immediately. Guys please aware of this kind of fraud company and apllication as we have our own hard money not to go easily in others hand.

Mar 11, 2015

money debited frm my account without any booking confirmation

Dear kshitizram

kshitizram

Feb 1, 2015

money debited frm my account without any booking confirmation

I tried to book a ticket frm Abu Dhabi to Mumbai, but the amount got debited frm my bank accnt and also i did not get any booking confirmation. I have contacted mmt several times but they give the same answer...that it will b refunded soon...now i am not going to spare u make my trip...be ready for court....and get ready to pay double amount for giving me mental harassment...make my trip is the worst website to book tickets...pure frauds...see u in court...

airtel number - call detail
    Sir i get my airtel number call detail 8953967855 plzz...
    www.timesjobs.com - refund my amount
    Hello mam, They contact me through this phone...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - sales of blank card
    DO YOU NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN? We sell physical...
    prabha - atm blocked
    hi sir,my ATM blocked yesterday aftn.I need amount...
    Maven Career Solution Pvt. Ltd. - Maven Career Solutions Pvt.Ltd. A FRAUD COMPANY
    I received a call from Maven Carrer Solutions Pvt.Ltd. for...
    Indian Railways - Arbitrary allotment of unoccupied berth by TTE
    Train No.15097,Coach A1,PNR No 6659614274. Despite of my...
    gate 2017 - Payment failed
    Dear sir, I was making payment for my NET examination...
    Dr. Batra's Homeopathy - Refund- Treatment not Taken
    Hi, This is to bring to your notice that I had got...