Maruti suzuki

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti suzuki

Arjun 027

Jan 13, 2017

M/s TR Sahani(Maruti Dealer, Naraina)

Staff at this dealership is very irresponsible. While selling they make all false commitments and after taking money from buyer they just do not bother. I had gone to their dealership on 7/1/17 for Ciaz VDI+ Car. I was promised delivery same evening provided I make payment the same afternnon. I arranged funds and submiited Pay Order for Rs.820000/- by 3pm same day. I was kept waiting and was told vehicle shall be deliverd on 9/1/2017 morning. I went in the morning and was kept waiting and the vehicle was delivered at 8pm in the evening and that also without any document(no invoice, no gate pass). Iwas told invoice shall be given next day and also registration shall be done next day. After my repeated reminders Iwas given Invoice copy and gate pass copy on 11/1/2017. I have still not received registration no. of vehicle till now. As per my last talk with the dealer my file has been sent to RTO only on 12/1/2017.
My vehicle is standing at my home since I cant drive it without the registration number. Everday the dealer has some different tale to tell. I arranged funds immediately only on their assurance that I will get delivery on 7/1/17 and registration no. latest by 9/1/12017. I feel that this dealership entice people with wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. Ifeel cheated
Arjun Khanna
Rakesh9899

Jan 11, 2017

Urgently need your help( last hope)

Dear Regional Managers,

I have maruti CIAZ car from last 2 years and not satisfied with the service at all. In fact the personal service center guys are much better than the company service center. I have always servicing my car with the company service center(Prem motors gurgaon sec-14) only. As they claim us the better and faster service in a total lie statement. These guys are least bother about the customer pain. They do the things as they want.

In the month of November I have given my car for rubbing and polish and I picked my car in the evening. Next day when I saw my car, the side panel of the left door was scratched and done a shabby paint without my permission. Everyone can see the two different shade colors. My question is I have given my car for rubbing and polish, if by mistake they removed the original paint of my car then could have informed me and should have done a good paint.

I called customer care no and lodged a complaint against the prem motor gurgaon service station. Unfortunately no one called me and complaint was closed without solved my car problem. Then again I called maruti customer care and lodged a complaint, still I haven’t got any response from anywhere.

On 4th Jan 2017 I have given my car for regular service and for insurance work. Again they have done a very shabby job. I asked him to change my both the bumpers but new rear bumper was scratched. And my rear parking sensor was not working. When I asked him to do something then they said you can come next time and we will do it for you. Today I went to prem motor gurgaon again for the same work, they kept me waiting one and half hour and again promised me to take your car in the evening. Still my car sensors are not working, rubbing is still pending. Again he was saying you can come and we will get it done by tomorrow. Need your help.

I would strongly request you to take appropriate action them. Please help me this time next time I will get it done from outside.
It is unexpected from a company like Maruti Suzuki.

Name- Rakesh

Rakesh
nijamuddin74

Jan 10, 2017

CAR MILEAGE

I was purchased a maruti alto k10 vxi car no AS01HC3655 in nov 7th 2016 but avarege of this car below 10 km per litre..company clam the avarege above 20 km per ltr.I visited Bimal auto agency service center sundarpur guwahati service centre. , but problem is not resolve. please suggest how to resolve problem and maitain the avarege properly.
Bobby sharma

Jan 9, 2017

head light damage

Hii,
Sir/mam meri wagonr car 2015 modal commercial no. Hai or uski takkar hone ke karan head light futt gyi hai or uska insurance bhi hai toh me yeh pta krna chahta hu ki uski head light dalane me insurance se kitna % price less ho skta hai or mujhe kitne price ki padegi

BOBBY
Vishal l patel

Dec 30, 2016

Difect car

I have purchased Maruti Suzuki Ciaz zdi+model On date 20/10/2016From Surat showroom name Kiran Motars Suzuki India Ltd.

Sir, I deeply regretted my decision to purchase from your company as from the first day onwards from the delivery of the vehicle, I am facing some noise problem during driving.

I visited the showroom/workshop 4 time since the purchase, but the problem is not yet resolved and Manager/sales person available at the showroom/workshop  failed to provide appropriate solution till date.

Today is my 5th visit to the showroom/workshop but it is of no use as the problem is not getting resolved.

I request you to kindly look into this matter and resolve the problem as early as possible.

PANKAJ JINDIA

Dec 12, 2016

mileage problem

I have Alto 4 cylinder vx model and average become low to 8 km per litre, i visited zirakpur service centre and max auto sangrur. despite spending of money, there is same problem. please suggest how to resolve problem. everything have been changed in car like plugs, coils, throttle body but problem same, is there any good service centre which can resolve my problem
mayankmaheshwari15

Dec 1, 2016

WORST SHOWROOMS IN INDIA

USELESS MARUTI SUZUKI
NO QUALITY WORK NO KNOWLEDGE TO THE PEOPLE OF MARUTI SUZUKI
MY CAR WENT 7 TIMES IN 8 MONTHS AND STILL PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED
I WASTED MY HARD MONEY ON WORTHLESS MARUTI SUZUKI SWIFT VXI(O)
TODAY ITSELF I VISITED SHRI KRISHNA AUTOSALES AND AGAIN AS USUAL USELESS REPLY AND ALSO I RECEIVED JO KARNA HAI KARLO

I AM FILING A CONSUMER COMPLAINT TO MARUTI SUZUKI HEAD OFFICE ......

last time from shri krishna autosales 3 employees visited my home for my vehicle checkup...they told the vehicle comes like this only and we are closing your complain. i have visited shri krishna autosales 6 times in last 3 months for the same problem and i purchased my vehicle 3 months before only.....when first time i went to take delivery of my vehicle the employees told that sir ko ribbon lagake do gaadi pe acha lagega in this type of language ...the sales as well as workshop services of shri krishna autosales are worst i have ever seen. i would rather not buyed a maruti suzuki suzuki vehicle... from now i am definately not buying a maruti car...

now i feel why hyundai , ford , volkswagon are far better companie then maruti .they treat their customers very excellently not like maruti suzuki....

people of maruti suzuki talk like they come from any village ...the person visited my vehicle today 28072016 told me that complain bade bade english letters me likho taki maruti suzuki walo ko dikhe....these are the words of employees of shri khrishna autosales...

better take as a suggestion grow your employees maruti suzuki otherwise the market will be definately covered by other big companies then yours...
Shyamjith

Nov 22, 2016

Kapico Motors for non cooperation to defence personal

I Mr Shyamjith need to put some important point regarding non cooperation of Kapico Motors Channai. I have contacted t dealer in the month of September for purchase of Swift dzire. Collected t dealer contact no fm internet and called a person and enquired abt t car. After listening all my queries I mentioned that I would like to purchase through canteen. He told me that I will call u back. But not at all contacted. After few days again I called him but not responded. After that I had contacted Mr Sayyed through some local friends. Someone called me n enquired abt my plan. Again after listening abt canteen purchase he never called back. But to be my surprise in first week of Nov msJanani fm dealer called me and enquired abt my plan. Due to my non availability at channai I promised her that I will call u sooner I reach Chennai. Today I spoke with her and promised to purchase through CSD. She politely told me that ms jyoti or Sayyed would b calling u. But till time no one contacted me. Are they really not interested to sell to a defence person. Nowadays All country is showing some sympathy to us. Are they not an Indian citizen. This is humiliation towards a soldier. Where as Volkswagen responded within hours and emailed all details. I always suggest for your company's car and my sister bought after my pursuance. Pl look into it.
h s panwar

Nov 20, 2016

low avarge

I was purchased a maruti alto car no DL-2C-AV4097 in june 2016 but avarege of this car below 10 km per litre..company clam the avarege above 20 km per ltr.Many times complaint at rohan motors at noida but problem not short out to till now.p check my car and maitain the avarege properly.l
swiftdzire

Nov 12, 2016

warranty

na peru shekar reddy na car no TS07UA9720 swift dzire car ounder warranty , my car drive shaft not given under warranty just 12 months old vehicle iam very very disppoited please take coplaint help me
Manpreet Singh2304

Nov 8, 2016

Service Complaint

Dear Concern
I am a regular customer of your Franchise based at Yamunanagar, Haryana - M/s. Pandit Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. but it is really painful to update that mentioned of my two concerns has not been resolved even after my repeated requests.

1) Concern 1 : Shifting to reverse gear is a big problem from Day 1 of my purchase and I have requested many a times at your Service Center, to get it replaced as problem never solved inspite of many experiments. However I have been told that Reverse Gear has problem across all Maruti Cars which seems to be a wrong feedback when I personally used Ciaz and Ertiga for one week and found no such problem in both cars.

2) Whistling Noise From Tyres - When I drove around 15000kms, tyres started making whistling noise which was reported timely to dealership but nothing has been done on it now. This noise is on a increasing trend and is not bearable now. It is perhaps so high now that I have to turn on Music to overcome this noise.

I have one Fiat Punto and one Safari Storme at home, where I never faced such problems and for all other problems I got very timely response from the Brand and Dealer itself.

Looking forward to the earliest solution on my problems!

Manpreet Singh
Gagandeep singh marahar

Nov 7, 2016

Car is not working well

Dear sir.
I am gagandeep singh from mohali.i purchased a car form your stan auto mohali which car no has PB01B1488.when i drved first at was stopped in my way.the machanic said desiel tank have mixeurd of water.then it was not start.after same days when i was drive it always stopped at 100speed it makes me irrited.then we gone at company workshop for car checkup compny machanic said that car have a desiel pump dust.they gave me just working condition.further it was again stop.after that it was in a phoird agency for 14 days..that agency interchange the diesel pump...after 2 days because of cluch it was again stop ..after 2 -3days its again stopped from same cluch problem...we have just 2 months for purhased a new car bur it gives us alot of problems...we are fully irritated from that new car...its gives me 2 lakh wastage of money which is my big loss...full car parts opened by the mechanics ..again and again its stopped ....we donot wanna keep this car ....we want to interchange this car with a new car .....plzzzz i request to u interchange my car with new car ..i shall be thankful to u ...
Gagandeep singh 9888236401
Gagandeep singh marahar

Nov 7, 2016

Car is not working well

Dear sir.
Joshi Ketan

Oct 31, 2016

Service issue at Excel Autovista workshop taloja

my self Ketan Joshi car no MH43 AT 4112 I had given my car for service and after 8 days they had returned to me in such a condition that in all the seats was very badly dusted and also not properly wash .

When I had asked why so dirty condition of my car they say may be by mistake is that the service they provide

And what am I supposed to do with that where the seat cover which is not in good condition.

Need your action on the same where I had claim for this issue.

Ketan Joshi
syamev

Oct 28, 2016

MANFATURE DEFECT

DEAR MARUTI SUZUKI,

I am a proud owner of maruti suzuki and I own three of your prestigious models. I writing this mail to address my grievance regarding one of those vehicle , Ertiga KL 40 L 4762 CHS NO:338243

My cars periodic maintenance is up to date as instructed by Maruti and any repair done is also at dealership service centres. Now my vehicles engine got failed due to some awkward reason. I requested my dealer to correct the issue by replacing the defective parts with new one under warranty. But now maruti Service Engineer Mr Mohamed (9249535998) and dealership Sai Service, perubavoor is offering me a free refurbishment of engine but not a replace .they are claiming that refurbished engines are as good as engines that come from OEM.

I was shocked or rather puzzled by hearing your dealership and service Engineer endorsing a refurbished engine . How can they even compare the japanese expertise with a local engineering workshop?? My vehicle has only clocked 15000 kms as of now and its less than a year old. How can i trust a locally rebuilt engine.

My car is garaged since last 4 weeks and please don't make me wait for long . its my hard earned money I have invested in your product because of the trust in the brand maruti Suzuki.

I request Maruti Suzuki to do the needful for replacing my vehicle's engine with a new one under warranty

Please contact me in the below mentioned number for any clarification.

With lots of trust in maruti.

Thankyou and Regards

Bipin Malaviya

Oct 25, 2016

Car.Received.Not.Till.Date

Dear. Sir,

I. Have. Booked. Two car On first one is 24/09/2016 and other is 26/09/2016Swift VXI. Model petrol. Version. On road price. Is 598000 From Kataria automobile Pvt Ltd maninagar. Branch. Booking. Name is Dineshbhai. M. Lehri. And. Second. Is. bipinbhai L. Malaviya. And I have. Already. Paid. Down payment. On 5000 booking. Amount. And. Other. Is. 346539. Total. Down payment. Is. 351539. On. 12/10/2016. And your sales. Executive. Mr. Ravi. Rana. Is promised. To. Me. That. Car. Delivery. On. Fourth. Navratri. Then. Said. Me. Dussera. And. Then. Sharad purnima but. Till. Date. Today. I. Have. Not. Received. My. Car. Sales executive. Said. Me. The. Swift. Car. Stock. Is Not. Available. In. Company.

When. I. Booked this. Car. Your. Sales executive. Conform. Promise. To. Me. Granite. Grey. Colour. On. Dhanteras. Day. Which. My special day. Now. Your. Company. Employee. Mr Aditya. Agrawal. Said. Me Kataria target. Is. not. Available. White colour. Is. available Which. Is. customer. Fault. Ya. Your company. Fault. I. Don't. Know. Anything I. Want. Only. Granite. Grey colour. Please. Arrange. It. From. Anywhere.

So. Please. I. Request. To. U. When. My. Car. Received. Or. Not.

Bipin malaviya
(Ahmedabad,gujarat)
Mobil - 9925042662
Padmavadhi

Oct 24, 2016

Delay in delivery of Maruti-Suzuki
ஜயா நான் கடந்த 8.10.16 அன்று பள்ளிகரணையில் உள்ள மாருதி ஷோ ரூமில் ஓமினி கார் புக்கிங் செய்தேன் 10-நாட்களுக்குள் வண்டி தருகிறேன் என்று சொல்லி இன்று வரை (23.10.16) எனக்கு டெலிவரி தரவில்லை நாளைக்குள் தரவில்லை என்றால் நான் கேன்சல் செய்து விடுகிறேன்.நான் இன்னும் 2-வண்டிகள் எடுப்பதாக இருந்தேன் ஆனால் தற்போது இல்லை.
நன்றி.
9551943781.
Padmavadhi

Oct 24, 2016

Delay in delivery of Maruti-Suzuki

ஜயா நான் கடந்த 8.10.16 அன்று பள்ளிகரணையில் உள்ள மாருதி ஷோ ரூமில் ஓமினி கார் புக்கிங் செய்தேன் 10-நாட்களுக்குள் வண்டி தருகிறேன் என்று சொல்லி இன்று வரை (23.10.16) எனக்கு டெலிவரி தரவில்லை நாளைக்குள் தரவில்லை என்றால் நான் கேன்சல் செய்து விடுகிறேன் நன்றி.
biplab bose

Oct 18, 2016

Delay in delivery of Maruti-Suzuki-Celerio

Dear Sir'
I booked a Celerio (Maruti-Suzuki) car from its authorised dealer, BHANDARI AUTOMOBILES of 53-A, Leela Roy Sarani,Kolkata-700019 on 25th September,2016. All their dues in this respect was cleared on 28-09-2016 vide Advice No-BRSL/2016-17/034 Dated-28/09/2016. My dealer gave me words to deliver it before Durga Puja. But,most surprisingly,I am still waiting for the arrival of my car.The famous Maruti Service is yet to extend their helping hand to me.

BIPLAB BOSE
Mobile No: 9874936915
(Customer ID-1622186116)
BBParmar

Oct 14, 2016

Lighting problem when operate power window

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have purchased Maruti Wegon-R Lxi BS4. From Dream Vehicle, Surendranagar – Gujarat Show room. Purchas dated September-2014. I have faced lighting problems. When i was driving the car at night and i was operated power window then lighting was automatic fluctuate. I had already discussed in show room but it may manufacture defects.

Request to give proper solution for the same. I will complaint repetitive still you will not get the solution.

Bharat Parmar

Inbox x

ATM Queue
Sep 28

to me

Thank you for contacting Maruti Suzuki Customer Care.

We have received your communication regarding the concern about your vehicle.

However, we request you to send us the following information, to expedite in this case.

• Exact and complete address of the workshop (where you have visited for the service)
• Scan copy of the job card

Thanking & assuring you of our best services at all times.

ANY TIME MARUTI
(Call Us- Toll Free: 1800 102 1800 and 1800 1800 180)
Please visit us at http://www.marutisuzuki.com

From: Jayanta Majumdar <jm211272@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: Mileage problem - New Celerio - AMT
Dear Manager,

As per the recommendation from Beekay, ECONO meter test was executed on 24.09.16 and the mileage was noted 20.52 km/L with 29.2 Kph and 28.34km/L with 45.75 Kph respectively. Out of these results, the 2ndwas illogical as per the promised mileage of 23.2 Km/L by Maruti Suzuki.
In the same day, following the advice of Mr. Nitai Das, the car was tested by trail run with full tank consideration at a specified speed of 55-60 kph in presence of Mr. Amit Das. The mileage was found to be 19+ Km/L which is satisfactory under the condition of specified speed limit.
In the above conditions, the actual mileage that the company promised is not being complied. This is very funny matter that to get at least close to the prescribed mileage I have to run my car at a speed of 55-60 Km/L every time, otherwise it is 13 to 15+ Km/L.
In these circumstances, company must change the brochure and also apologize with the following conditions or else prove the prescribed mileage at any speed of car at their own risk & cost:-
1. Mileage 13+ to 15+ Km/L with average speed @ 20-40 Kph
2. Mileage 19+ and above Km/L with average speed @ 55-60 Kph.
Jayanta Majumdar

Dear Mam,
It will be better to check on tomorrow morning. Is it possible?
Please revert.
JM
On Sep 23, 2016 17:42, "BEEKAY SILIGURI SERVICE" <beekay.slg.srv1@marutidealers.com> wrote:

In response to your mail we would again like to request you that if you are facing a mileage problem in your vehicle then kindly send your said vehicle to our workshop.

We woud arrange a test drive by ECONO meter to execute your mileage problem.
So please kindly inform us before paying a visit to our workshop to the assigned person Mr.Amit Das and under the assigned number 9800898418

Sorry,for your inconvenience and we assure to provide you the best service form our end.

With Regards
Rumpa Chakraborty
Beekay Auto (P) Ltd

Customer care

I have purchased Celerio VXI AMT-WB74AL0331 vide Eng. No. MA3ETDE1S00293200 in the month of April 2016 from Beekey Auto, Matigara. The car is looking good but the only thing sucks is the mileage. The Maruti Suzuki has promised while displaying the brochure @23.2 kmpl mileages which may not be the case of Indian roads but we expect at least 19-20kmpl.
Regarding this issue, I have checked the mileage with methods as per the instruction of your maintenance supervisor. The result is only 13+ kmpl without AC.

Yesterday during the 2nd servicing period the service supervisor has checked the car details thru software system and the mileage noted 13.9 kmpl. Finally the matter was informed to the manager Mr. Amit Das and Mr. Netai Ghosh as well. After their due discussion and suggestion, the car was further examined by trial run on road in presence of Mr. Swapan Das and the mileage was found to be 15+ kmpl.

Now the conclusion is how the discrepancy has occurred. If the buyer gets the mileage up to 15+kmpl then obviously there is some problem of engine or something else.

You are requested to examine my car thoroughly and ensure me the prescribed mileage at the earliest with your risk & cost.

Jayanta majumdar

CONFIDENTIALITY/PROPRIETARY NOTE

This mail is governed by Maruti Suzuki India Limited's IT policy which can be referred
at http://www.marutisuzuki.com/email-confidentiality.aspx

Oct 1 (11 days ago)

to ATM

As per your request please see the Scan copy of Job card and Address of Service center.

BEEKAY AUTO LIMITED

From: Jayanta Majumdar <jm211272@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: Mileage problem - New Celerio - AMT

1. Mileage 13+ to 15+ Km/L with average speed @ 20-40 Kph
2. Mileage 19+ and above Km/L with average speed @ 55-60 Kph.
Jayanta Majumdar

ATM Queue
Sep 28

to me

Thank you for contacting Maruti Suzuki Customer Care.

We have received your communication regarding the concern about your vehicle.

• Scan copy of the job card

Thanking & assuring you of our best services at all times.

ANY TIME MARUTI
(Call Us- Toll Free: 1800 102 1800 and 1800 1800 180)
Please visit us at http://www.marutisuzuki.com

Oct 9 (3 days ago)

Sanjit Kumar3882

Oct 6, 2016

Magic auto service complain

I have a swift car which was given to magic auto for insurance claim.They have committed to give the car after repair on 5th October but no call received till 5th October. When I called to the customer care number, she said 'I am diverting your call to workshop' but no one pick up the call and she is saying she call me after 5 minute after checking status but no call received from magic auto. After 30 minute I called again and same thing happened again. This is done 4-5 times repeatedly. When called again she gave me the mobile no. of Mr. Harsh but he did not receive call. At last at 01:00 PM she is saying your car is ready to deliver, so come at 03:00 PM to mayapuri service center.
After reaching mayapuri service center, they said you have to go our body shop. In body shop meet Mr. Ranjit(manager), he said please wait for 10 minutes and he left his seat for more than 2hours, I kept waiting for him on his seat. In the mean while I was enquiring Neeraj for where abouts of Mr Ranjit, He told that he don't know and he asked about my case then I explained each and every thing again. He searched my file for more then 30 minutes after that he came. He told me that he needs to search my car, because he was not able to find my car where it is and he left his seat again I kept waiting there. Meanwhile I talked to Mr. Inder he is not in office and he is talking to Mr. Neeraj over the phone but no result.
After that met with service manager Mr. Prabhat he was saying sir body shop department is separate department beyond our control but I am helping you and he found my car and he said to give our car to Mr. Neeraj. In body shop Mr. Ali was saying you did not meet to me so, your car is not ready for delivery.
Again met with Mr. Ranjit body shop manager he was again saying to wait. but now it was 06:00 PM and then I had to leave the body shop and come to my office.

Thanks& Regards
Sanjit Kumar
Mob 9717915559
Swatantar Taneja

Oct 5, 2016

Not received my RC of school cab DL1K 9061 from 9 months

Dear sir I have purchased Maruti eeco school cab from your show room on 24 Jan 2016 your employees are not giving me the R C they always give me the time for two days after that they extend the time sir please tell me how can I drive my school cab without R C your staff is not good they are making fool my RC no is DL 1K 9061. By the name of swatantar Taneja sales executive is Puneet Puri purchased from Krish motor Pritam pura please check this case & ask your employees to solve it
azadkumar

Sep 27, 2016

NOT RECIEVED RC

I bought new wagor R car on 13th June from Rohan motors, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi. More than three months have passed but till now I have not my RC. Please help me to get my RC.

NIOS - Delay of study material
    I have not recieved my study material yet... Just got my...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - buddy complaint
    buddy complaint customers. namber....
    Jet Airways - LOSS Of Baggage
    Loss of Baggage On 8th January, 2017, I travelled from...
    paytm - Transaction failed, payment deducted
    Transaction failed, but payment deducted against wallet...
    Ibps - Re print of application form for ibps po
    Sir/mam, I have lost my application form for ibps po/Mt...
    paytm - Transfer to Bank issue
    Transfered miny from paytm wallet to bank of amount...
    Airtel DTH - Disconnect Second Connection
    Please Tell Me How To Disconnect Second Connection In dish...
    Municipal corporation Faridabad - STREET LIGHT
    I AM RESIDENT OF HOUSE NO. 609A SECTOR-21D AND WOULD LIKE...
    reliance gsm - balance deduction
    Unnecessary deduction of main balance from my reliance GSM...
    tacdeal.com - fake product delivered by tacdeal
    Hy tacdeal !! Poor service ?? What u got by cheated...