Maruti suzuki

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti suzuki

rckangra11@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2017

Complaint against DGM Kangra VehilclesADES

I Rozy Thakur Maruti Alto K10 HP 40C 4711 customer ID 1414402708, I done all the car services timely at Kangra VehilclesADES at Malan Nagrota Bagwan Kangra HP. Last service done on 1/2/2017 but I got major trouble due to total dryness of battery regarding that I call toll free number 18001021800 on 18/02/2017 at 6:50 PM and I also got call back by +911166582700, according to the conversation you say that it is negligence of electrician and go to Kangra VehilclesADES and replace it free of cost.
Sir today I reached at Kangra VehilclesADES 5:15 PM. They does not entertain us close the Kangra VehilclesADES at 6:00 PM. After calling DGM by staff, he come back first he abuse his gate man and use wrong wording in front of me, after that he was starting abuse my husband and brother, he also hit them five to six time and he also hit me (as shown in video recording attached) .
Due to night I leave my car at Kangra VehilclesADES and register FIR at Police Station against DGM.
Sir we are not satisfy with your staff. If staff do this type of activities with customer then how Maruti got business.
So you are requested to take need full action.

video recording link

Rozy Thakur
Savita pendse

Feb 9, 2017

Baisc elements QUALITY

I had purchased celerio almost a year before and today is the day that my key doesn't works.It is a horrible situation with us as I am out of my town and my key don't work...
Mukesh garg monti

Feb 1, 2017

Mileage problem in wagonr cng

I have purchased a new wagonr CNG before 3 months, first three services are done through mazic auto motion nagar work shop. I am telling to each service advisor the problem is shifting in the reverse gear, and mileage issue mileage is only giving 20 or 22 kilometre in 1 kg CNG BT still the problem as it is in second service advisor said marutis all car have a problem in shifting back gear we couldn't of any thing in this matter. mileage and reverse gear both problem as it is back gear putting very hard some time like putting in truck or bus.all three services are done in three months but problem as it is.
Thakur das

Jan 24, 2017

Service warranty

I have maruti ertiga 2013 Rj 39 UA 0711 running 45000 km I have extredwarrenty now gear problem In my car the authorised service centre say to me this no matter of warranty I say to company how's matter sole in warranty in gear please help me
ravishey

Jan 21, 2017

regarding communication with customer

i booked car in 9/11/2016 by giving 5000/rs still now i did not get receipt and also car they my wagon car on 26 12 2016 still now i do not have car and now they are telling that your car has been sold how because i only having form 35 copy from bank now tell me what i have to do
Victor Emmanuel

Jan 18, 2017

Car Exchange in True Value

This is Victor, I purchased a new Alto 800 LXI from Acer Motors, Hyd by exchanging old car in Maruthi True Value cars. I purchased new car on 23-12-2016 and invoice done on the same date and i have given my old car on 22-12-2106 while giving my old car to True Value. Insurance for old vehicle was valid till 27-12-2016. But now this Acer Motors people are asking to pay insurance for old car. Please help in this regard and do the needful.

Victor
#9505776319
Arjun 027

Jan 13, 2017

M/s TR Sahani(Maruti Dealer, Naraina)

Staff at this dealership is very irresponsible. While selling they make all false commitments and after taking money from buyer they just do not bother. I had gone to their dealership on 7/1/17 for Ciaz VDI+ Car. I was promised delivery same evening provided I make payment the same afternnon. I arranged funds and submiited Pay Order for Rs.820000/- by 3pm same day. I was kept waiting and was told vehicle shall be deliverd on 9/1/2017 morning. I went in the morning and was kept waiting and the vehicle was delivered at 8pm in the evening and that also without any document(no invoice, no gate pass). Iwas told invoice shall be given next day and also registration shall be done next day. After my repeated reminders Iwas given Invoice copy and gate pass copy on 11/1/2017. I have still not received registration no. of vehicle till now. As per my last talk with the dealer my file has been sent to RTO only on 12/1/2017.
My vehicle is standing at my home since I cant drive it without the registration number. Everday the dealer has some different tale to tell. I arranged funds immediately only on their assurance that I will get delivery on 7/1/17 and registration no. latest by 9/1/12017. I feel that this dealership entice people with wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. Ifeel cheated
Arjun Khanna
Rakesh9899

Jan 11, 2017

Urgently need your help( last hope)

Dear Regional Managers,

I have maruti CIAZ car from last 2 years and not satisfied with the service at all. In fact the personal service center guys are much better than the company service center. I have always servicing my car with the company service center(Prem motors gurgaon sec-14) only. As they claim us the better and faster service in a total lie statement. These guys are least bother about the customer pain. They do the things as they want.

In the month of November I have given my car for rubbing and polish and I picked my car in the evening. Next day when I saw my car, the side panel of the left door was scratched and done a shabby paint without my permission. Everyone can see the two different shade colors. My question is I have given my car for rubbing and polish, if by mistake they removed the original paint of my car then could have informed me and should have done a good paint.

I called customer care no and lodged a complaint against the prem motor gurgaon service station. Unfortunately no one called me and complaint was closed without solved my car problem. Then again I called maruti customer care and lodged a complaint, still I haven’t got any response from anywhere.

On 4th Jan 2017 I have given my car for regular service and for insurance work. Again they have done a very shabby job. I asked him to change my both the bumpers but new rear bumper was scratched. And my rear parking sensor was not working. When I asked him to do something then they said you can come next time and we will do it for you. Today I went to prem motor gurgaon again for the same work, they kept me waiting one and half hour and again promised me to take your car in the evening. Still my car sensors are not working, rubbing is still pending. Again he was saying you can come and we will get it done by tomorrow. Need your help.

I would strongly request you to take appropriate action them. Please help me this time next time I will get it done from outside.
It is unexpected from a company like Maruti Suzuki.

Name- Rakesh

Rakesh
nijamuddin74

Jan 10, 2017

CAR MILEAGE

I was purchased a maruti alto k10 vxi car no AS01HC3655 in nov 7th 2016 but avarege of this car below 10 km per litre..company clam the avarege above 20 km per ltr.I visited Bimal auto agency service center sundarpur guwahati service centre. , but problem is not resolve. please suggest how to resolve problem and maitain the avarege properly.
Bobby sharma

Jan 9, 2017

head light damage

Hii,
Sir/mam meri wagonr car 2015 modal commercial no. Hai or uski takkar hone ke karan head light futt gyi hai or uska insurance bhi hai toh me yeh pta krna chahta hu ki uski head light dalane me insurance se kitna % price less ho skta hai or mujhe kitne price ki padegi

BOBBY
Vishal l patel

Dec 30, 2016

Difect car

I have purchased Maruti Suzuki Ciaz zdi+model On date 20/10/2016From Surat showroom name Kiran Motars Suzuki India Ltd.

Sir, I deeply regretted my decision to purchase from your company as from the first day onwards from the delivery of the vehicle, I am facing some noise problem during driving.

I visited the showroom/workshop 4 time since the purchase, but the problem is not yet resolved and Manager/sales person available at the showroom/workshop  failed to provide appropriate solution till date.

Today is my 5th visit to the showroom/workshop but it is of no use as the problem is not getting resolved.

I request you to kindly look into this matter and resolve the problem as early as possible.

PANKAJ JINDIA

Dec 12, 2016

mileage problem

I have Alto 4 cylinder vx model and average become low to 8 km per litre, i visited zirakpur service centre and max auto sangrur. despite spending of money, there is same problem. please suggest how to resolve problem. everything have been changed in car like plugs, coils, throttle body but problem same, is there any good service centre which can resolve my problem
mayankmaheshwari15

Dec 1, 2016

WORST SHOWROOMS IN INDIA

USELESS MARUTI SUZUKI
NO QUALITY WORK NO KNOWLEDGE TO THE PEOPLE OF MARUTI SUZUKI
MY CAR WENT 7 TIMES IN 8 MONTHS AND STILL PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED
I WASTED MY HARD MONEY ON WORTHLESS MARUTI SUZUKI SWIFT VXI(O)
TODAY ITSELF I VISITED SHRI KRISHNA AUTOSALES AND AGAIN AS USUAL USELESS REPLY AND ALSO I RECEIVED JO KARNA HAI KARLO

I AM FILING A CONSUMER COMPLAINT TO MARUTI SUZUKI HEAD OFFICE ......

last time from shri krishna autosales 3 employees visited my home for my vehicle checkup...they told the vehicle comes like this only and we are closing your complain. i have visited shri krishna autosales 6 times in last 3 months for the same problem and i purchased my vehicle 3 months before only.....when first time i went to take delivery of my vehicle the employees told that sir ko ribbon lagake do gaadi pe acha lagega in this type of language ...the sales as well as workshop services of shri krishna autosales are worst i have ever seen. i would rather not buyed a maruti suzuki suzuki vehicle... from now i am definately not buying a maruti car...

now i feel why hyundai , ford , volkswagon are far better companie then maruti .they treat their customers very excellently not like maruti suzuki....

people of maruti suzuki talk like they come from any village ...the person visited my vehicle today 28072016 told me that complain bade bade english letters me likho taki maruti suzuki walo ko dikhe....these are the words of employees of shri khrishna autosales...

better take as a suggestion grow your employees maruti suzuki otherwise the market will be definately covered by other big companies then yours...
Shyamjith

Nov 22, 2016

Kapico Motors for non cooperation to defence personal

I Mr Shyamjith need to put some important point regarding non cooperation of Kapico Motors Channai. I have contacted t dealer in the month of September for purchase of Swift dzire. Collected t dealer contact no fm internet and called a person and enquired abt t car. After listening all my queries I mentioned that I would like to purchase through canteen. He told me that I will call u back. But not at all contacted. After few days again I called him but not responded. After that I had contacted Mr Sayyed through some local friends. Someone called me n enquired abt my plan. Again after listening abt canteen purchase he never called back. But to be my surprise in first week of Nov msJanani fm dealer called me and enquired abt my plan. Due to my non availability at channai I promised her that I will call u sooner I reach Chennai. Today I spoke with her and promised to purchase through CSD. She politely told me that ms jyoti or Sayyed would b calling u. But till time no one contacted me. Are they really not interested to sell to a defence person. Nowadays All country is showing some sympathy to us. Are they not an Indian citizen. This is humiliation towards a soldier. Where as Volkswagen responded within hours and emailed all details. I always suggest for your company's car and my sister bought after my pursuance. Pl look into it.
h s panwar

Nov 20, 2016

low avarge

I was purchased a maruti alto car no DL-2C-AV4097 in june 2016 but avarege of this car below 10 km per litre..company clam the avarege above 20 km per ltr.Many times complaint at rohan motors at noida but problem not short out to till now.p check my car and maitain the avarege properly.l
swiftdzire

Nov 12, 2016

warranty

na peru shekar reddy na car no TS07UA9720 swift dzire car ounder warranty , my car drive shaft not given under warranty just 12 months old vehicle iam very very disppoited please take coplaint help me
Manpreet Singh2304

Nov 8, 2016

Service Complaint

Dear Concern
I am a regular customer of your Franchise based at Yamunanagar, Haryana - M/s. Pandit Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. but it is really painful to update that mentioned of my two concerns has not been resolved even after my repeated requests.

1) Concern 1 : Shifting to reverse gear is a big problem from Day 1 of my purchase and I have requested many a times at your Service Center, to get it replaced as problem never solved inspite of many experiments. However I have been told that Reverse Gear has problem across all Maruti Cars which seems to be a wrong feedback when I personally used Ciaz and Ertiga for one week and found no such problem in both cars.

2) Whistling Noise From Tyres - When I drove around 15000kms, tyres started making whistling noise which was reported timely to dealership but nothing has been done on it now. This noise is on a increasing trend and is not bearable now. It is perhaps so high now that I have to turn on Music to overcome this noise.

I have one Fiat Punto and one Safari Storme at home, where I never faced such problems and for all other problems I got very timely response from the Brand and Dealer itself.

Looking forward to the earliest solution on my problems!

Manpreet Singh
Gagandeep singh marahar

Nov 7, 2016

Car is not working well

Dear sir.
I am gagandeep singh from mohali.i purchased a car form your stan auto mohali which car no has PB01B1488.when i drved first at was stopped in my way.the machanic said desiel tank have mixeurd of water.then it was not start.after same days when i was drive it always stopped at 100speed it makes me irrited.then we gone at company workshop for car checkup compny machanic said that car have a desiel pump dust.they gave me just working condition.further it was again stop.after that it was in a phoird agency for 14 days..that agency interchange the diesel pump...after 2 days because of cluch it was again stop ..after 2 -3days its again stopped from same cluch problem...we have just 2 months for purhased a new car bur it gives us alot of problems...we are fully irritated from that new car...its gives me 2 lakh wastage of money which is my big loss...full car parts opened by the mechanics ..again and again its stopped ....we donot wanna keep this car ....we want to interchange this car with a new car .....plzzzz i request to u interchange my car with new car ..i shall be thankful to u ...
Gagandeep singh 9888236401
Gagandeep singh marahar

Nov 7, 2016

Car is not working well

Dear sir.
Joshi Ketan

Oct 31, 2016

Service issue at Excel Autovista workshop taloja

my self Ketan Joshi car no MH43 AT 4112 I had given my car for service and after 8 days they had returned to me in such a condition that in all the seats was very badly dusted and also not properly wash .

When I had asked why so dirty condition of my car they say may be by mistake is that the service they provide

And what am I supposed to do with that where the seat cover which is not in good condition.

Need your action on the same where I had claim for this issue.

Ketan Joshi
syamev

Oct 28, 2016

MANFATURE DEFECT

DEAR MARUTI SUZUKI,

I am a proud owner of maruti suzuki and I own three of your prestigious models. I writing this mail to address my grievance regarding one of those vehicle , Ertiga KL 40 L 4762 CHS NO:338243

My cars periodic maintenance is up to date as instructed by Maruti and any repair done is also at dealership service centres. Now my vehicles engine got failed due to some awkward reason. I requested my dealer to correct the issue by replacing the defective parts with new one under warranty. But now maruti Service Engineer Mr Mohamed (9249535998) and dealership Sai Service, perubavoor is offering me a free refurbishment of engine but not a replace .they are claiming that refurbished engines are as good as engines that come from OEM.

I was shocked or rather puzzled by hearing your dealership and service Engineer endorsing a refurbished engine . How can they even compare the japanese expertise with a local engineering workshop?? My vehicle has only clocked 15000 kms as of now and its less than a year old. How can i trust a locally rebuilt engine.

My car is garaged since last 4 weeks and please don't make me wait for long . its my hard earned money I have invested in your product because of the trust in the brand maruti Suzuki.

I request Maruti Suzuki to do the needful for replacing my vehicle's engine with a new one under warranty

Please contact me in the below mentioned number for any clarification.

With lots of trust in maruti.

Thankyou and Regards

Bipin Malaviya

Oct 25, 2016

Car.Received.Not.Till.Date

Dear. Sir,

I. Have. Booked. Two car On first one is 24/09/2016 and other is 26/09/2016Swift VXI. Model petrol. Version. On road price. Is 598000 From Kataria automobile Pvt Ltd maninagar. Branch. Booking. Name is Dineshbhai. M. Lehri. And. Second. Is. bipinbhai L. Malaviya. And I have. Already. Paid. Down payment. On 5000 booking. Amount. And. Other. Is. 346539. Total. Down payment. Is. 351539. On. 12/10/2016. And your sales. Executive. Mr. Ravi. Rana. Is promised. To. Me. That. Car. Delivery. On. Fourth. Navratri. Then. Said. Me. Dussera. And. Then. Sharad purnima but. Till. Date. Today. I. Have. Not. Received. My. Car. Sales executive. Said. Me. The. Swift. Car. Stock. Is Not. Available. In. Company.

When. I. Booked this. Car. Your. Sales executive. Conform. Promise. To. Me. Granite. Grey. Colour. On. Dhanteras. Day. Which. My special day. Now. Your. Company. Employee. Mr Aditya. Agrawal. Said. Me Kataria target. Is. not. Available. White colour. Is. available Which. Is. customer. Fault. Ya. Your company. Fault. I. Don't. Know. Anything I. Want. Only. Granite. Grey colour. Please. Arrange. It. From. Anywhere.

So. Please. I. Request. To. U. When. My. Car. Received. Or. Not.

Bipin malaviya
(Ahmedabad,gujarat)
Mobil - 9925042662
Padmavadhi

Oct 24, 2016

Delay in delivery of Maruti-Suzuki
ஜயா நான் கடந்த 8.10.16 அன்று பள்ளிகரணையில் உள்ள மாருதி ஷோ ரூமில் ஓமினி கார் புக்கிங் செய்தேன் 10-நாட்களுக்குள் வண்டி தருகிறேன் என்று சொல்லி இன்று வரை (23.10.16) எனக்கு டெலிவரி தரவில்லை நாளைக்குள் தரவில்லை என்றால் நான் கேன்சல் செய்து விடுகிறேன்.நான் இன்னும் 2-வண்டிகள் எடுப்பதாக இருந்தேன் ஆனால் தற்போது இல்லை.
நன்றி.
9551943781.
Padmavadhi

Oct 24, 2016

Delay in delivery of Maruti-Suzuki

ஜயா நான் கடந்த 8.10.16 அன்று பள்ளிகரணையில் உள்ள மாருதி ஷோ ரூமில் ஓமினி கார் புக்கிங் செய்தேன் 10-நாட்களுக்குள் வண்டி தருகிறேன் என்று சொல்லி இன்று வரை (23.10.16) எனக்கு டெலிவரி தரவில்லை நாளைக்குள் தரவில்லை என்றால் நான் கேன்சல் செய்து விடுகிறேன் நன்றி.
biplab bose

Oct 18, 2016

Delay in delivery of Maruti-Suzuki-Celerio

Dear Sir'
I booked a Celerio (Maruti-Suzuki) car from its authorised dealer, BHANDARI AUTOMOBILES of 53-A, Leela Roy Sarani,Kolkata-700019 on 25th September,2016. All their dues in this respect was cleared on 28-09-2016 vide Advice No-BRSL/2016-17/034 Dated-28/09/2016. My dealer gave me words to deliver it before Durga Puja. But,most surprisingly,I am still waiting for the arrival of my car.The famous Maruti Service is yet to extend their helping hand to me.

BIPLAB BOSE
Mobile No: 9874936915
(Customer ID-1622186116)

MPKBY AGENT - PASSWORD COMPLIANT
    SIR MY NAME IS R.JYOTHI USER ID...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    C.S.J.M.UNIVERSITY KANPUR - Maths
    Respected Sir, I m study in your...
    paytm - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    dda park - To clean the park
    Dear sir. I would like to draw your attention towards my...
    india pm office - Street seller troubling
    Have shop in mumbai mulund West trying to do business from...
    RATION CARD - Lost my Ration Card
    From, N. Ramachandra Rao.N #6, 1st Cross, 1st...
    TVS WEGO - defective rear wheel tyre
    Sir, We have purchased TVS WEGO in the year july 2014....
    IDBI Bank - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    Yokohama Tyre - Manufacturing default in tyre
    Sir I purchased two tyres on 26/2/2017 from Kawal tyres...