Maruti Suzuki / Vitara Brezza

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti Suzuki / Vitara Brezza

vsavanur@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2017

Complaint on Accident Repairs

My brand new Brezza (not even registered) had an accident on 26th Jan 2017. An OLA driver hit the standing (parked) vehicle head-on on the right tyre and it got damaged badly. Vehicle suffered major hit, Alloy wheels was cracked, Suspension Stud damaged, Lower Arm damaged, Brake Fluid Pipe damaged, Tyre damaged, Bumper damaged on right side, right fender damaged.... So got the vehicle towed to Mandovi Service Center in Wilson Garden Bangalore for repairs.
Its been more than 20 days and they still do not have a clue when they can deliver me the vehicle back. They claim they have ordered the parts and haven't got them still. On top of this just today morning got a call and they say they have now noticed that the right head light assembly is also damaged from inside...
I wonder how come they be so unprofessional.... Can any one guide me how can I reach the superiors about my issue and get my baby out ASAP....
Apollo Tyres

Jan 31, 2017

In response to your complaint

Hi Prasanna Kumar,

We understand your concern. We have forwarded your issue to our concerned team and they will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team Apollo
prasann81

Jan 27, 2017

Breeza Buyer Beware

VP customer Service
Maruti

This is to bring to your attention on the performance of Apollo Tubeless tyre (215/60 R 16, In warranty period however declined to replace the tubeless tyre when there is side wall puncture)
extended warranty taken from Maruti. Vehicle bought on july 9 and Dec 12 the tyre got punctured.( 5775 km at the time of puncture)

Locked the complaint thru Apollo customer care and the complaint SMS no – CBLDCG67 dt. 13 Dec from Apollo however there is no response. After 3 days 19 Dec given the tyre to Varun motors Maruti dealer Malleswaram Bangalore to check with Apollo tyres & I got a regret letter today 21 Dec. which states that the puncture is due to sharp object penetration and there is no manufacturing defect. will attach the letter on request.

Two things I want to highlight are
1) Customer is not given a choice before taking delivery of the new vehicle which tyre he wants to take (like MRF or Michelin or Bridgestone or any other make of choice) as Breeza comes by default with Apollo tyres – Can Maruti be held responsible for this puncture & replacement under the grounds of deficiency of paid service. Tubeless cost is close to 7000 INR per wheel.
2) Apollo tyre which is under warranty period, Does side wall puncture does not comes under warranty?
3) Does puncture will happen thru blunt object instead of sharp objects?
4) Also the letter from Apollo does not give the details of " Not covered under customer friendly policy" what does it mean.

Looking forward to your revert to explore next steps

Best Regards

Prasanna Kumar P
prasann81@gmail.com

Note - All auto portals, consumer forum will be briefed on this case based on the revert.
amandeep singh toor

Sep 20, 2016

problem in back window

i bought vitara breeza in may this year.tere wass a problem in closing of back door .i have visited service station many times they did their jobs but after few days that went wrong ,,i did it thrice ,,please send some one from the manufacturing area to ensure it ..
Manakunnathu

Aug 9, 2016

Breeza vitara

I requested for testdrive on breeza...3 weeks i waited...no clue
shikha2603

Jun 4, 2016

Maruti Vitara brezza booked on 23 march at Atelier automobiles patiala but till date no clues

I had booked Vitara brezza at Atelier automobiles patiala on 23 march 2016 and in booking docs mentioned to be delivered within 6-8 weeks but now even 10 weeks are over still they don't have any clue of delivering the vehicle.Moreover on 18th may we received a mail from them that our vehicle ll be delivered positively within may month only.The dealer is trying to fool us by saying that delivery is not received yet from maruti which is strange. A brand name like Maruti will not honour it's commitment is something not expected .It's 5 th June and we have not received any phonecalls regarding delivery of the car.It clearly shows that the dealer has delivered the car to someone else by demanding extra money.These corrupt practices will definitely spoil the brand name of Maruti.And the dealership of this kind of corrupt dealers should be immediately cancelled by Maruti Moreover,there is no effect of lodging complaint also as nobody has time to listen to the people.Maruti can deliver cars to people who have booked cars on 13 the April but people with booking of 23 rd march are still waiting.There Is no first come first serve basis here.They are serving the people who are offering money.
saanvi0022

May 30, 2016

maruti vitara brezza.. delivered to other customer by taking extra money...

I have booked my car on 16 march 2016.. I have also given 21000 token amount at the same time... It was promised to me that the delivery should be given within 10-12 weeks... On 21 may there was call to me by company (RB cars)...that ur car is ready... u can deposit ur rest amount and can take the delivery in 2 days.. I have deposited Rs 8,92,824 by account payee cheque... which was clear on 24 may..after 4 days when i have gone to take delivery of my car... that time RB cars owner Mr. Ramesh bhagwan patel refused me to give delivery and said may be after 15 or 20 days u can take ur car... and today I came to know by some other employee of company that by taking 50,000 extra amount it is delivered to some other person... and when i have gone in the company he argued with me, and said to me that car will not be given... thats why i have given this article in daily news paper...

RCOMcare

Apr 19, 2016

RE: RELIANCE DATA CARD

Dear Bhaskara,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Reliance Communications
BhaskaraKumar K

Apr 18, 2016

Idea Cellular POOR NET WORK

IDEAR CELLULAR THE NET WORK AT OUR AREA IS VERY POOR AND AT INSIDE THE FLAT NO NET WORK WITH THIS BEING A PROFESSIONAL THIS SITUATION MADE A VERY POOR COMMUNICATION AND IMAGE WAS LOST WITH OUR CLIENTS AND SERVICE RENDERS.

RECENTLY I LOST ONE ON OF MY SERVICE RENDER WITH A VERY BAD COMMENT AS I AM AVOIDING AND NOT REACHABLE AND SWITCHING OFF THE MOBILE WITH A VERY BAD REMARK ON MY PERSONAL IMAGE AND AN IMPRESSION WITH THE RENDERS

IN-SPITE OF MY SEVERAL SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND WRITTEN COMPLAINTS NO ACTION WAS TAKEN
BUT THE BILL WAS VERY PROMPT WITHOUT ANY LAGGING ON NET WORK FOR COLLECTION.

OUR AREA IS BRINDAVAN COLONY, VIJAYAWADA (IT WAS SINCE SEVERAL YEARS, BUT NOW A DAYS VERY POOR WITH NO NET WORK- SOME TIME FOR URGENT CALLS WE ARE FORCED TO USE WHAT'S APP CALL)
BhaskaraKumar K

Apr 18, 2016

RELIANCE DATA CARD

I MADE MY PAYMENT, ON ONLINE AND AT THE SAME TIME NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT WITH THE CONDITION OF IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF SERVICE / CONNECTION.

BUT, I AM BOTHERED WITH THE BILLING AND MSG'S FROM THE COMPANY
piyusham01

Apr 17, 2016

Complaint against dealer

I booked Vitara Breeza and realize Customer Services of Rohan Motor is worst, the team lied all the time and cheated.
They sales team lied on very first day of booking. They said they will deliver me within 4-6 weeks but today on 5 week the team is saying they will deliver car in 6-8weeks.

The team also committed about corporate discount as I am working in Mahindra Group, but now I think at the end of the story this will also come out as lie.

I want action on this poor and fake customer service.

paytm - Fkhtr
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT.7478324614 Transaction...