MCD, KAROL BAGH ZONE

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD, KAROL BAGH ZONE

siyaram verma

Mar 31, 2016

water leakage

This is to informed that my complaint is water leakage in my home entrance area, kitchen and wash room from 2nd floor and 3rd floor last 2-3 months and i have lost electricity items (fan, tube light, inventor set etc). I have regularly requesting to him for this solution but he is asking it's not are fault from our side.
So requesting to please take the matter on priority basis.

Thanks and Regards,
Siyaram Verma
siyaram verma

Mar 31, 2016

water leakage

So requesting to please take the matter on priority basis.

Thanks and Regards,
Siyaram Verma
Lata Kapur

Mar 21, 2016

Sever blockage

This is to inform MCD Karol Bagh that sever line in the byline of 4/6 WEA Karol Bagh is blocked. The sever water is flowing the gali causing major health hazard. Kindly take action to get the drain/gutters opened at the earliest.

Complainant- resident of 4/6 WEA Karol Bagh
Ms Lata Kapur
Contact no. 9810963282
udayram

Feb 10, 2016

Old Building Reparing

MCD Head,

Respected,

Bring to inform you that i am the one of the Tenant of Shop No 5571/2 Street No 75 Reghar Pura Karol Bagh New Delhi 110005.
My concern is this The Building is so Old We all Shop is Running the same Conditions. But Suddenly the Landlord Doing the Reconstrucion 1st Floor the Old Building Without any Support which is very Dangers who sitting (Tenant) in the Building.

Would Request you to Please Resolve our Issue before any mishappning.

All Tenants
anjana kumari

Feb 8, 2016

sewer problem

we are facing this problem before 6 year and colony people or school child face this problem,Our nearest sewer is blocked due to which water level has been rising in our commode.We also approach to the nearest sewer pumping house but it has been closed everyday from around 6 year but nobody resolve my problem .

LOCATION:- house no-273 baba farid puri est patel nagar nwe delhi 110008 near mahaveer chakki

Anjana 9582574507
Tarun batra

Dec 27, 2015

Water problem in parks

This is to bring to your notice that two park in our area ( Chetak park and rani Jhansi park ) Old Rajinder Nagar are not getting water supply from past 3 to 4 months and as a result of that most of the plants have dried out.This issue has already been addressed to Mr Vijender Garg (AAP MLA ) of our area and as per his knowledge there is no shortage of water in the park line.So it's a humble request to you to please send someone to check the water pump.

Tarun Batra
varun341

Dec 27, 2015

No Water

I would like to draw your attention regarding the Water Supply of Moti Nagar (Block- 22), New Delhi-15, has been stopped all of sudden due to some on going construction in the block and from last 4 days we are not getting the water supply in our house.
The issue we are facing is not for the single house there are some other houses as well where people not getting even a single drop of water.The construction has been stopped from last 4 days no reason why? Would request you if you could take some urgent action and provide regular water supply to the houses which are impacted due to of this reason.

Regarding to this already spoke with JE(MCD) YS Meena still no taken taken yet, please check and suggest who will take the responsibility for the breakage of domestic water line pipe during digging.

Varun
Prem Prakash Bajaj

Dec 11, 2015

Remove Road Speed Braker Behind khalsa college dev nagar

My Self Prem Prakash Bajaj S/o Late Sh. Roshan Lal Bajaj R/o 5/5760, Gali No. 3, Main Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi. - My house is Corner We are lots of disturb night and day my building is 40 years old . Sir we are request you to my house opposite the Road Speed Braker Please Remove. We are humble request to you immediately Action.

Prem Prakash Bajaj
KARMANYA

Nov 23, 2015

All sewage block with unlimited garbage

Unlimited Garbage n Sewage block

This is bring to your kind notice that in our area Khalsa Nagar padam singh road ,if you visit in our area or review our area than only you realized is this the place for living or dump?? everywhere is garbage, sewage blocked and when you request the sweeper than only after 2 days he will be clean it other wise he doesn't care. There is many street dogs are moving here in the front of house they did shit. Some of ill-dogs are spread the smells and disease.

I know there will no action taken by MCD against my complaint but being the Indian it's our responsibility where ever you lived keep your surrounding clean.

Ashwani
E 16/1187,1188,1203,1204,1205,
Khalsa nagar padam Singh road KAROL
Bagh New Delhi 110005
k.anubhav

Nov 18, 2015

Dump cars ( not working condition )

This is to bring to your kind notice that our locality 3 dump cars occupied area in parking area which is in between 13a/65 & 13a/47 car name are 2 indica one in golden color & one in silver color , 1 maruti 800 white color both cars are non-working condition please take the action on this as soon as possible.

thanks
subhash chander birla

May 23, 2015

birla

May,22 2015
Unlawful meat shop close
I would like to raise a concern for an illegally meat shop in WZ-519,522,523,532,533,504, Naraina village delhi in residential area and close to temple.

We are surprised that how they are running all these shop without license but they are doing in front of delhi police beet officer and MCD department.
all these shop are running without having licence and it causes nuisance to people residing in the nearby area and hurting the sentiments of people those come to pray in taemle.

Many health issues to come due to these shops like, swine flu disease,fresh air issues, bed smell but also pose danger to commuters as stray dogs gather near these shops feasting on meat wastes dumped in drains or even roadside often.

We request you to kindly take serious action and all these shops near temple.

thanking you

wz-520 naraina village
new delhi 110028
subhash chander birla

Apr 25, 2015

Unlawful meat shop close

We request you to kindly take serious action and all these shops near temple.

thanking you

wz-520 naraina village
new delhi 110028

wz-520 Naraina village
New Delhi 110028
Surjit Singh Kalra

Apr 3, 2015

MONKEYS CREATING NUISANCE IN BLOCK 8, DEV NAGAR, KAROL BAGH

This is to bring to your kind attention that there have been 3 monkeys which create nuisance in the Block 8 Dev nagar and have been eating away the Bajra kept for pigeons. They have been also taking away the clothes kept for drying on the terrace.

You are requested to catch these monkeys and take them away. Please treat this matter as urgent.

Rashmi Laturkar

Apr 1, 2015

Stray Dogs in 17A block of Karol Bagh

Sir;
We the residents of 17A/44 Block of WEA Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005 would like to draw your attention towards the tremendous increase in the number of street dogs in our locality. These dogs are turning into horror who passes by them.
Please take an immediate action and take these dogs away.

Kindly treat the matter as most urgent and please depute your team members to catch all the street dogs in our locality, so that people can move around without any fear of Dogs.

Thanks and regard
P L MALHOTRA

Nov 28, 2014

GARBAGE BIN WANTED

PEOPLE ARE LITTERING AND PILING UP GARBAGE NEAR MY FLOOR WHICH IS AT BACK OF FLOOR NO 12/10 AND 12/11 IN EAST PATEL NAGAR.
IT IS STINKING IN SO CALLED POSH AREA IN BACK LANE WTH ITS SERVICE LANE ROAD BROKEN ON SEVERAL PLACES .SAFAI KARAMCHARI OF MCD IS SELDOM SEEN ON DUTY.

P L MALHOTRA
Prakashpuri

Nov 25, 2014

Dangue due to garbage in park

1st of all hum humare Yaha per kam Karne wali sweeper say Bahut pareshan hai usne pure park may jagah jagah garbage ikatha kar k rakha huya hai Jiski vajah say logo ko dengue ho Raha hai or Uske Kuch bolo to galiya deti hai Bahut gandi gandi so please try to understand our problem or please solve it on urgent Basis park may Itna gand dala huya k hum Bahut pareshan hai or park ko store room bana kar rakha huya jiski vajah say Bahut gand macha huya hai or koi beth b nhi Pata so please it's a humble request to you do look into this matter or solve this problem Urgent basis
ANIL KUMAR SAINI

Sep 29, 2014

pavement & Sever Line brackage

I, am reside at H.No. 10875, East Park Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005. around 21 days ago MCD People dig the Road in front of my house and install water pipe-line under ground, after that they cover the road with garbage & malba till then the road is not make properly and in the mean time they cut the road, also sever pipeline was break.

Please take the complaint on priority and take action for completion the work & obliged.
ANIL KUMAR SAINI
H.NO. 10875, EAST PARK ROAD,
KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI-110005.
(M) 9818721493
ANJU JAIN12

Sep 19, 2014

encroachment

sir/madam
I am writing this letter to bring you kind attention towards heavy encroachment in entire nai walan ,particularly in wholesale footwear shops. I am resident of 68 nai walan ,we are facing problems due to these encroachment. You are not taking any step regarding this matter . Is all this correct and legal in your opinion.we don't even have the parking space.

I am just trying to remind you your duties!!!!!

I hope that you will now take some strict actions towards this matter!!!

ANJU JAIN
68 NAI WALAN KAROL BAGH
N.D -05
R.K.Chawla

Aug 29, 2014

GARBAGE DUMP NOT CLEANED AND SPRAYED WITH INSECTICIDE

This is bring to your notice that behind the 1 & 3 block (service lane) West Patel Nagar,New Delhi, the sweeper of the locality dumped garbage behind the house No. 3/18-19 west patel nagar. The sweeper of this locality is irregular,quarralsome and not carry the garbage regularly, its cause mosquitoes and bad insanitary condition growth. Kindly give the instruction to locality sweeper or take necessary action in this regard.

yours faithfully,

(Ravinder Kaur)
3/17 West Patel Nagar
New Delhi-110008
veenaanand

Jul 7, 2014

Covered the Dreained System

I Invite your kind attention that Teachers Colony of Military Road, uppar side, there are open the Nallaha for drainage System, there are heaps of garbage and sweepers use them as a dumping plce of Garbage.

The local residence facing the lots of problem and bad smell while entering and passing the site. I the authority will attend to this matter urgent ahead of Mansoon season. and This should be covered the Nallaha or Drainge system.
This is the great support us

Veena Anand
MLA, Patel Nagar
prem gautam

Jul 2, 2014

Mismanagement regarding electricity pole.

The Authority
Karol Bagh Zone
New Delhi-110005

Sub: Mismanagement regarding electricity pole.

My residence is Harijan Basti of house No 4/2. In front of my house there is electricity pole, beside this pole a “Pipal Tree” in the rainy season or in windy climate the branch of tree hit to cement pole And pipal tree touched my house. If the pole is broke then it might be hurt so many people in the street. And hurt my house by pipal tree.

So, I request you to kindly take action the pole condition not good by tree please solve my problem.

Your Sincerely

Jagdish chand
House No 4/2, Harijan basti NewDelhi-110005
Mobile No 9999045367
luthra_438

Jul 18, 2013

water blockage

New rajender nagar double story there is the blockage of dirty and rainy water.Which may be the cause of Infections and many deceases.

Request you to please do the needful at the earliest.

Luthra(438 D.S New Rajender Nagar),New Delhi110060
9811909975
Prem Joya

May 4, 2013

Continuous absence of Street Safai Karamchari

Continuous absence of Street Safai Karamchari
Few day MCD after complaint to (Mr. Raj Kumar Ji – Area MCD Safai Karamachari Daroga) so many times about the absence of the sweepers in the locality House No. 244 Street No. 12, Than Singh Nagar, Anand Parbat, New Delhi – 11005 one lady sweeper has been posted for the sweeping of the but she sweeps one time a week.

This is to inform you that the street sweepers in my locality are burning the garbage in the locality
Now i request the MCD officers to take action against him. I request you to take action against these type of activities by sweepers as it is also a main cause of global warming.
Prem Joya

Apr 12, 2013

GARBAGE DUMP NOT CLEANED

Not Clean street No. 12, UP the Stair, Than Singh Nagar, Anand Parbat, Karol Bagh

Prem Chand

Nov 17, 2012

GARBAGE DUMP NOT CLEANED & SPRAYED WITH INSECTICIDE

आप ने 25 दिन से मकान नंबर 76/2 गली नंबर 5 थान सिंह नगर आनंद पर्बत नई दिल्ली- 5 पर कोई कारवाई नहीं की जल्द से जल्द उचित कारवाई के "धन्यवाद्"

Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Arun Kumar Aranganathan, We regret for the...
    Voonik - Voonik Reply- Product is not as shown in picture
    Hi Pallavi, We are sorry to hear that the product we...
    jabong.com - Re-Cheated
    Hey, Apologies from our side. Hope your query has been...
    idea cellular - recharge credit not reflected
    i have recharged my mobile no. 9891107771 with Rs.200/-...
    Air India - Baggage claim for air india traveler from surat...to...
    My sister was traveling from Surat(Gujarat) to Frankfurt,...
    snapdeal - Not able to avail Warranty
    I ordered a Gym Cycle worth Rs. 4300/-. The product...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Vivek Saraf, We are forwarding your issue to the...
    maestro lone - please give me statement
    please i request to my two wheeler loan statement send my...
    Yatra.com - Flight bookings
    Dear Krishan, Greetings from Yatra.com! Regret the...
    DTDC - COURIER DELIVERED TO ANY OTHER PLACE I DID NOT RECEIVED...
    My father sent the courier on 18-april-2016 through dtdc....