MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

himanshuhd

Jul 5, 2015

Street Dogs in Area creating too much mess

I want to complaint about street dogs in are creating too much mess biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out if there houses I request your officials to look the matter, Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night.I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road which become a cause of serious casualties.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them

so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon and can sleep properly at night.

Resident
9/2 mohini road dalanwala,
dehradun
Uttrakhand
Antu Abbi

Jul 4, 2015

Regarding too many street dog

This is to inform you that there are so many street dogs in this area that it's very difficult to cross the lane as they fight and bark among themselves.
So kindly send the dog catcher ASAP.
Looking forward for your cooperation and an immediate action over it ..

Mrs. Usha Abbi
D2/74, jeevan park uttam bahar 110059
New Delhi
monusharma9

Jul 1, 2015

stray dogs in shalimar bagh

There are too many stray dogs in police colony shalimar bagh and two danger dogs behind the police colony a road goes to kela godown or mcd primary school. Please catch all of them. Its a humble request
div2chet

Jun 27, 2015

Street dogs at cox town, doddigunta

I am a resident of cox town, doddigunta. There are lot of street dogs when we enter the big arch at cox town which is the entrance of doddigunta area. It is very difficult for anyone to walk after 10 PM. I come back home from office at around 10PM near the cox town circle and till the time i reach home I come across so many street dogs which bark and make people scared to walk. Please look into this matter and kindly assist on priority.
mk280876

Jun 25, 2015

stray dogs
I want to draw your kind attention to our colony, i am a resident of manoj kumar,42/16,back side 3rd floor ashok nagar (tilak nagar)new delhi-110018. the problem related to dogs are increasing day by day. There are atleast 30 stray dogs across our colony creating problems, it is very difficult to go outside after 8pm, they have bite many persons and kids, they bark and run behind the person/vehicle near him.Now it is very hard to play outside for children.
it is a sincere request, take a strict action and send dog catchers to get these dogs away from our lacality

ashishraj615

Jun 25, 2015

stray dogs

I want to draw your kind attention to our colony, i am a resident of kamal vihar, kamal pur, near sant nagar, burari, delhi-110084. the problem related to dogs are increasing day by day. There are atleast 30 stray dogs across our colony creating problems, it is very difficult to go outside after 8pm, they have bite many persons and kids, they bark and run behind the person/vehicle near him.Now it is very hard to play outside for children.

Resident of kamal vihar, kamal pur, near sant nagar, burari, delhi-110084

Jun 23, 2015

the street dogs

A DOG IN OUR FLATS ARE VERY DANGER TO US HE RUNS EVERYBODY WHO IS WALKING AND HE SNATCH A CHILD FEW DAYS YOU ARE REQESTED TO CATCH HIM A THROW AWY HI SITS ON LEFT SIDDE OF 268-A

DHRUV DUA VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI

THANKS
Ms Sudesh Kumar

Jun 22, 2015

Stray Dogs in the locality - SERIOUS

Stray Dogs in the locality - SERIOUS
Hello Sir,

I want to report a very serious issue, we are facing being residents of Shalimar Bagh, Delhi - 110088 . There are at least 30 Stray dogs spread across BW Block Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. It gets very difficult for us to go for a walk or go for a market with these dogs on the roads or in the block.

They even keep barking throughout the night resulting in lack of sleep to us. Please help!!

They have also bite so many people in the colony. Its becoming difficult for kids even they not play outside well .

Please catch all these dogs so that we can live easily at our places.

Sincere Request
Resident of BW Block, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi - 110088
m.kaul86

Jun 20, 2015

Stray Dogs in the locality - SERIOUS ( 2 casualities)

Hello Sir,

I want to report a very serious issue, we are facing being residents of Dilshad garden & Dilshad Colony (EAST DELHI) . There are at least 50 Stray dogs spread across Pocket SG & F Block Dilshad Colony. It gets very difficult for us to go for a walk or go for a market with these dogs on the roads or in the block. One of the residents 5 year old kid was bitten when he was riding a bicycle in the colony & one of the elderly person got an cardiac arrest when 4-6 dogs attacked him while he was taking a walk.

Please catch all these dogs so that we can live easily at our places.

Sincere Request
Resident of SG pocket, Dilshad Garden
rajesh1077

Sto ay Dogs

there are around 15 stray dogs here some of which bite passers by and many of them fight continuously making walking really dangerous in the area. Not to mention the continuous barking which starts at 10-11 in the night and goes on till late in the night. Kindly take care of the problem

I live at
Aastha kunj apartments
Sector-18, rohini
rajesh1077

Stray dog problem

there are atleast 10-15 stray dogs some of which bite people passing by and most of them fight regularly during the day and night which makes walking on the roads dangerous. Not to mention the continuous barking which starts at 10-11 in the night and goes on till very late. Kindly attend yo the matter.
I live at
Aastha kunj apartments
Sector-18, rohini
shruti daga

Jun 16, 2015

too many street dogs

Hi, I reside in east uttam nagar ram dutt enclave. In our area we have too many dogs they some times doesn't let people walk on the roads without any fear.. They bark continusly in the nite some times they enter our houses also.

Request you to kindly take them away from the entire area of ram dutt enclave to arya samaj road
study12323

Jun 16, 2015

night difficult to sleep ot sleep or study

Please!! CLEAN THE AREA.

Pocket D7, sector 6, rohini

It is difficult to live here because of contant dog barking at night and many time they attack to d people.

There some biting cases also.

So kindly please HELP US.
CANAVEEN

Jun 13, 2015

STREET DOG CATCHER

Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are been facing life threat by dogs around the house. There are 4-5 dogs who attack several people. There have been instances of biting as well. Please help us and take the responsibility and accountability and take them away asap. Address: Gali No 3, Near Ram Ram Mandir, West Vinod Nagar, New Delhi- 110092.

Naveen Tiwari
F70, 1st Floor,
Gali No-3, West Vinod Nagar
New Delhi-110092
Ajay Arora GS

Jun 9, 2015

Excess Streat Dogs in C-2 Block Malka Ganj Delhi

There are rapid increase in dogs in our area (C-2 Block, Malka Ganj) and it has been reached to 42 nos in a small block of 50 Houses. Its a humble request to take a strict action against them
We really are dying to get ride of them as they are making things worse day by day. They try to bite small kids and trace pacers. Also they create huge mess in the area leading to several dangerous diseases.

Please look into this serious matter as quickly as possible and take required actions.

Hoping for a strict action from you soon.
Ajay Arora (9711007306)
Gen. Secretary
C-2 Block RWA
Malka Ganj,
Delhi-110007
Inderpreet12

Jun 7, 2015

Dog bites

There are rapid increase in dogs in our area. Its a humble request to take a strict action against them.
We really are dying to get ride of them as they are making things worse day by day. They bark all day and night and even try to bite small kids. Also they create huge mess in the area leading to several dangerous diseases.
Please take some action as soon as possible.

Hoping for a strict action from you soon.
Gali no. 20, Shiv nagar, New Delhi-110058
amit2017

Jun 5, 2015

Menace by Stray Dogs at Dwarka

Just to let you know we are residing in a society opposite Sai Temple, Sector 22, Dwarka. We face lot of challenges with the growing menace of stray dogs in this area. Even while one goes to walk to the Park managed by the Carmel School authorities, the dogs trouble and unnecessarily hamper the peaceful environment. Please assist.
Harsheen Kaur Ganjoo

Jun 4, 2015

to catch street dogs

There are many street dogs who continuously barks on every persons n had bite many people also.we are leaving in a colony where so many small children plays out...but due to these dogs .Every one have a fear to come out of their homes. Mainly one black bitch is there who is very dangerous n giving birth to many more dogs in every six month. Pls catch them as soon as possible.
Address C19 Chander nagar janak puri New Delhi 58
phone no. 9582693203
land mark near DAV public school
thanking you
BHUPINDER KAUR
wings electricals

Jun 2, 2015

MANOJ Kumar

Mantal dog dangar dog lagbag 10 logo ko kaat chuka h onki Sankhya 5 h jaldi onko pakadlo

rohitkhanna_1

May 29, 2015

REQUEST TO CATCH STREET DOG REGULARLY STATYING IN OUR BUILDING AND BITEING PEOPLE

HI,
I Stay in west Punjabi Bagh New Delhi, House no 48 Road No 72. There is a street dog who is regulary staying in our building from last 2 months.All of the sudden he started biteing people in building and out siders.
We called to MCD many times but no action taken till date.
Request to you please catch this dog as we stay in flats and there are 9 family approx and many kids.
He already harmed 5-7 people as of now.
9811981021
Rohit Khanna

May 21, 2015

the bad street dog

A DOG IN OUR FLATS OUR DANGER TO US I HAVE ALSO REPORT IT YESTERDAY TODAY THE DOG SNATCH NAIL TO CHILD PLEASE WRITE OUR REPORT THE DOG COLOUR IS WHITE AND HOLE IS YELLOW IT SIT RIGHT SIDE OF 268-A I DONT REMBERD THE FLAT NO HE SIT IN I THINK THAT WAS 200-A YOU ARE REQESTED TO CATCH HIM

YOU THANKFUL DHRUV

VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI NEW BUDELLA

May 20, 2015

street dogs

A dog in our flats is very danger to our children the dog was running all who is cycling and snatch it nail to my friend that is white colour dog and it was sit after the small park and at the right side of 268-A the the family in 268-A give it a name illu you are requested to catch him

DG-2 VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI NEAR BUDEELA VILLAGE

YOU ARE VERY THANK FULL IF YOU CATCH HIM
jaswinderbhullar

May 14, 2015

Dog Problem In Sec-24,Pocket-7,Rohini,Delhi-85

I want to bring in your notice that we are having problems with
the stray dogs in our pocket-7 in sec-24, Near Prince public school, Rohini Delhi-85.
There are lot of stray dogs which troubles the locals
They even keep barking throughout the night resulting in
lack of sleep to us. Please help!!

Jaswinder Pal Singh
Pocket-7,Sec-24,Rohini,Delhi-85.

my contact number = 8447058838
pls help us .we need to out of this prob.

Waiting for your quick response & action on the same problem on urgent basis.
Pramod Kumar

May 14, 2015

dog bites increase

dog bites increase
The Inspector
Municipal Corporation Delhi
New Delhi

I am resident of H.no-248,Block-B,New Ashok Nagar , NEAR-Church School, EAST DELHI-110096. There are many stray street dogs in our area and number of dogs is consistently increasing which are creating many troubles to the residents. They are attacking and these No. of bite cases are increasing day by day.
Please send dog catcher so that we can get rid of these dogs.

THANKING YOU,
Pramod kumar
Sunny Kumar

May 7, 2015

Street dogs in Ashok Nagar, Tilak Nagar

There are so many street dogs in Ashok Nagar, Tilak Nagar, West Delhi-110018. Please take some action against them.

Reliance - NO SIM SERVICE
    MY PREPAID NUMBER IS 7679511766.I AM IN MIDNAPORE TOWN.FOR...
    Honda - FAULTY PRODUCT
    R/Sir Myself purchase a scooty Aviator from Malik Auto...
    CBSE Panchkula - Correction in Father's name
    My son Mr. Akhil Tandon 10th +2 certificates bearing Roll...
    aegon religare - remove pan
    Delete my pan no. BHVPS0173H delete my URN no & PAN...
    bajaj finance - Getting calls for an unknown person who has not paid his...
    Hello, My name is Sangya Singh. I got a new vodafone...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - LOST OF MOBILE PHONE
    respected sir. i am jyoti rawal from Ghaziabad. i want...
    Aircel - DEactivation of fun tv
    Sir please deactivate FUN TV service on for my number...
    BillDesk/Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Kishore, We are in analysing your issue and will...
    Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB) - Refund of Security Deposit
    With Reference to the Subject of Complaint mentioned...
    RELIANCE CAPITAL SHARE CERTIFICATE - Issue of Duplicate share certificate
    Sir, Sub:-Issue of Duplicate Share certificate. I was...