MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

dhruv dua

May 21, 2015

the bad street dog

A DOG IN OUR FLATS OUR DANGER TO US I HAVE ALSO REPORT IT YESTERDAY TODAY THE DOG SNATCH NAIL TO CHILD PLEASE WRITE OUR REPORT THE DOG COLOUR IS WHITE AND HOLE IS YELLOW IT SIT RIGHT SIDE OF 268-A I DONT REMBERD THE FLAT NO HE SIT IN I THINK THAT WAS 200-A YOU ARE REQESTED TO CATCH HIM

YOU THANKFUL DHRUV

VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI NEW BUDELLA
dhruv dua

May 20, 2015

street dogs

A dog in our flats is very danger to our children the dog was running all who is cycling and snatch it nail to my friend that is white colour dog and it was sit after the small park and at the right side of 268-A the the family in 268-A give it a name illu you are requested to catch him

DG-2 VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI NEAR BUDEELA VILLAGE

YOU ARE VERY THANK FULL IF YOU CATCH HIM
jaswinderbhullar

May 14, 2015

Dog Problem In Sec-24,Pocket-7,Rohini,Delhi-85

I want to bring in your notice that we are having problems with
the stray dogs in our pocket-7 in sec-24, Near Prince public school, Rohini Delhi-85.
There are lot of stray dogs which troubles the locals
They even keep barking throughout the night resulting in
lack of sleep to us. Please help!!

Jaswinder Pal Singh
Pocket-7,Sec-24,Rohini,Delhi-85.

my contact number = 8447058838
pls help us .we need to out of this prob.

Waiting for your quick response & action on the same problem on urgent basis.
Pramod Kumar

May 14, 2015

New Delhi

I am resident of H.no-248,Block-B,New Ashok Nagar , NEAR-Church School, EAST DELHI-110096. There are many stray street dogs in our area and number of dogs is consistently increasing which are creating many troubles to the residents. They are attacking and these No. of bite cases are increasing day by day.
Please send dog catcher so that we can get rid of these dogs.
Please look into this serious matter as quickly as possible and take required actions.

Pramod kumar
Sunny Kumar

May 7, 2015

Street dogs in Ashok Nagar, Tilak Nagar

There are so many street dogs in Ashok Nagar, Tilak Nagar, West Delhi-110018. Please take some action against them.
kapil24x7

May 7, 2015

URGENT - Complaint Against Street/Stray Dogs

Hello Sir;

We the residents of Veer Nagar, West Sagar Pur, New Delhi-110046. I would like to draw your attention towards the tremendous increase in the number of street dogs in our locality. These dogs are turning into horror who passes by them. they already biting many peoples like Kids, Old People and Woman's who walk in road and streets.

Please take an immediate action and take these dogs away.

Kindly treat the matter as most urgent and please depute your team members to catch all the street dogs in our locality, so that people can move around without any fear of Dogs.

Thanks and regards,
Kapil Kumar
radha krishan sharma

May 4, 2015

street dog

To.
The municipal corporation Delhi

I am resident of f.25 vijay vihar phase. 1street no12
There are many stray street dog's in ours area and numbers of dogs is consistently increasing.
I can't go with our child to the front park because of street dog's problem.
Please send dog catcher so that we can get rid of these dogs
Please look into this serious matters quickly as possible and than required actions

Radha krishan sharma
F.25 vijay vihar phase.1
New Delhi. 110085
Anju Agg

Apr 30, 2015

street dogs

There are rapid no. Of increase of dogs in our area. They even have bitten me 2 years back. I complained but nobody took any action. Its a humble request to take a strict action against them.
We really are dying to get ride of them as they are making things worse day by day. They bark all day and night and even try to bite small kids. Also they create huge mess in the area leading to several dangerous diseases.
Please take some action as soon as possible.
Hoping for a strict action from you soon.
Gali no. 34, onkar nagar - c, tri nagar, delhi-35
Jatin Khurana

Apr 29, 2015

COMPLAINT ABOUT STREET DOGS

New Delhi
There are many stray street dogs in our area and number of dogs is consistently increasing which are creating many troubles to the residents. They even keep barking through out the night resulting in lack of sleep to us. They have also try to bite many people in the colony. Its becoming difficult for kids even they not play outside well .

So kindly send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon...

JATIN KHURANA
C-6/12, KESHAV PURAM, NEAR DESU PARK
DELHI-110035
surinder.er

Apr 28, 2015

Stray Dogs

New Delhi

I am resident of Jwala heri market (Paschim Vihar).There are many stray street dogs in our area and number of dogs is consistently increasing which are creating many troubles to the residents. I cant go with our child to the frount park becouse of street dog problm .

Surinder Kumar
lok

Apr 28, 2015

STREET DOG

MANY DOGS IN OUR COLONY
RESPECTED SIR
I AM THE AWARE CITIZEN OF INDIA. THERE ARE SO MANY DOGS IN OUR COLONY. CHILDREN AND OLD PEOPLES ARE VERY SCARED OF DOGS. ITS BECOME VERY DIFFICULT FOR ALL PEOPLE COME OUT OF THEIR HOUSE. THEY HAVE ALSO BITE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE COLONY.THEY CONTINOUSLY BARK AT PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THEIR CYLCE OR WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SLEEP EVEN. PLEASE TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION AND TAKE THESE DOGS AWAY.
THANKS AND REGARDS,

HARYANA
rakesh_sabharwal

Apr 21, 2015

STREET DOG

There are few of stray dogs which troubles the people, They even keep barking through out the night resulting in lack of sleep to us. They have also try to bite many people in the colony. Its becoming difficult for kids even they not play outside well .

RAKESH SABHARWAL
HOUSE NO A -177 STREET NO 5
MAHAVEER ENCLAVE PART-2
NEW DELHI-110059
LANDMARK: DWARKA PURI BUS STAND
ANSH007

Apr 21, 2015

INCREASE IN NUMBER OF DOGS

THERE ARE TOO MANY DOGS IN OUR LOCALITY .PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.THEY CAN BE REALLY DANGEROUS. THEY CONTINOUSLY BARK AT PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THEIR CYLCE .ONCE THEY WERE ABOUT TO BITE MY BROTHER
PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND SOON
ADD - POCKET A3 KALKAJI EXT SOUTH DELHI
roopaleeshivam

Apr 19, 2015

street dogs increasing in our area

we are citizens of sukhanand ki bagechi inside siwanchi gate . dogs increasing day by day creating problem in society . we are not able to sleep at night . so please send dog catcher team soon .
shiv kumar phophliya
archanabinu

Apr 18, 2015

DANGEROUS STREET DOGS IN POCKET 13,MANGLAPURI,PHASE 1,DWARKA

DEAR SIR,
I WANT TO BRING IN YOUR NOTICE THAT WE ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH STREET DOGS IN OUR POCKET 13 , DDA LIG FLATS ,MANGLAPURI ,DWARKA.THERE ARE 15 TO 20 DOGS IN OUR POCKET.THEY ARE CREATING SO MUCH PROBLEMS.WE ARE VERY UPSET AND FEAR THE DOGS EVERY DAY.SO KINDLY SEND THE DOG CATHING TEAM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS
ARCHANA
farman rangrez

Apr 15, 2015

dog barking & biting

I am rasidant of house no 198 gali no 2 sakti vihar.dayalpur.karawal ngr near chatar singh parking delhi 110094. stray dogs in this area needs your attention. There are numerous dogs in this street creating lots of nuisance, specially during night. Their noise is still bearable during day because of others noises, but during night its hard to sleep properly. they run after every vehicle, bark on people. There are atleast 10-12 dogs in each my street please do something about them.Kindly send a team of dog catcher immediately. please sar g dog catchers ko mera no.de dijiyga me apni taraf se unki puri puri madad karunga
Thanks 9136373886
Meharban ali
rikitq

Apr 15, 2015

street dog increesing our area

Street dog increesing in our area
New Delhi

I am resident of MVID HOSPITAL QUATOR .GTB NAGER kings way camp.There are many stray street dogs in our area and number of dogs is consistently increasing which are creating many troubles to the residents. I cant go with our child to the frount park becouse of atreet dog problm .

Pramod thomas
SUNIL NISHAD

Apr 14, 2015

New Delhi

I am resident of C 5/35 , NEAR DISPENSARY, KIRTI NAGAR INDL AREA , EAST DELHI-110015. There are many stray street dogs in our area and number of dogs is consistently increasing which are creating many troubles to the residents. They are attacking and these No. of bite cases are increasing day by day.

SUNIL NISHAD
sbanzal

Apr 13, 2015

Street dogs

QDear MCD, I am a resident of Type-V, quarters Lodhi road complex opposite NBCC Place near JLN Stadium New Delhi. In the colony there are about 10 dogs, which are creating lot of problem. They fight almost entire day and keep on barking whole Night. We are unable to sleep.please do something.

President of rwa
santoshtiwari103

Apr 7, 2015

Problems caused by stray dogs

I beg to draw your kind attention to the problems of stray dogs in our locality. The number of these dogs is swelling every day. They are getting on the nerves of the residents of the locality.

They bark all day & night and create a hell of a noise. Sleep becomes almost impossible and the students cannot concentrate on their studies. They have bitten many people in our locality. Nobody dares to move out of his house at night for fear of these dogs.

You are therefore requested to instruct the concerned staff to take away these stray dogs and rid us of this nuisance.

Location : Street No-4, Majlis Park, Adarsh Nagar, Delhi-33
ram.bvvs29

Apr 6, 2015

Nuisance by Street Dogs

I want to bring in your notice that we are facing problems with street dogs in our area in West guru angad nagar near nirman vihar station, New Delhi-110092.
There are lot of stray dogs which troubles the locals barking through out the night causing nuisance in the sleeping hours.
Please resolve the issue at the earliest !

Location: West guru angad nagar, street no.2, near gurudwara, laxmi nagar- 110092
abhi_tabhi

Apr 6, 2015

street dog complaints

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Would like to report big problems of street dogs in BB Block, Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058
There would be close to 50 dogs in the block which create a havoc every day and it has become a problem to walk around in the block
Would appreciate if something can be done and dogs can be taken away for the safety of humans living there.

Naresh Gulati

Apr 2, 2015

Dangiros Dog

I am Gali No7 house no 750 Govindpuri New Delhi=110019
we have a dogs in frontf our home and its look very degerous pls come and caching dog pls come
and cach it degerous dogs
Prem Kumar Pamnani

Mar 29, 2015

Street dogs terror

I am a resident of Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, 110060. There are lots of street dogs in 15 &16 Block, troubling people. We cannot walk in the lanes as the dogs bite every other person. It's now creating lots of problem. Please take action immediately. Thanks

SSC - change examination center
    sir i completed my ssc cgl part1 and part2 registration i...
    TNPSC - hall ticket missing
    Name :Arunpandiyan E.mail ...
    SETC Bus - ALL Seats are damaged in bus
    i have reserved the bus ticket for 24th may 2015 ( madurai...
    CBSE - uexpected bad marks
    cbse has announced grace marks for maths and i am sure to...
    Mobiles Mart (www.mobilesmart.in) - Regarding ordered mobile
    Regarding ordered mobile This is Joji Sebastian I had...
    corporation of chennai - Street Dog Problem
    Street dogs giving troubles to children and elderly...
    213406 - QUALITY
    dear sir / madam .. we are...
    CIDCO - No parks for childrens as well as senior citizens
    No parks for childrens as well as senior citizens ...
    Delhi Jal Board - dirty and stink water like sewar
    Dear Sir/Mam, we are facing water problem sinceone...
    Delhi Traffic Police - traffic jam by auto ricksha n unotherised stalls
    Auto riksha n unotherised stalls are making huge traffic...