MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

ashwani5353

Feb 5, 2016

public menace - stray dogs

i am resident of suvidha appt ashok vihar ph -4 This is covney that I filed complaint at MCD regarding 10 to 15 dogs in our Street as they not only dangerous to people. They have biting the children and passerby regularly but MCD has never responded for over 1 Year now. This has been very frustrating and pathetic. MCD should be dissolved!
SKV Naraina

Feb 4, 2016

Stray/ street dogs in the school premises

This is in regards to complaint against the stray dogs in the school premises. I request you to please take a strict action as it can be dangerous for the students of the school. Please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible for safety and security of students.

An early action into this matter will be highly appreciated.

Address :- Sarvodaya kanya Vidyalaya C-Block Naraina Vihar New Delhi-110028
Landmark (Indane Gas Agency) Naraina Vihar.
kbajaj

Feb 3, 2016

Street Dogs bites the innocent people & kids

This is in regards to complaint against the street dogs, they are about 10 to 15 street dogs and keep biting the local residence in our area.

I request you to please take a strict action against them as this can cause a life dangerous to local residence people and kids playing.

Looking forward for an immediate action under intimation to the undersigned.
Address.. 3/94, 2nd floor Subhash Nagar New Delhi – 110027 Near Arya Samaj Chowk

Feb 2, 2016

Street dogs in Rajouri Garden J 5 block

Hello Sir/Madam

I am resident of J5 block Rajouri Garden. There is high increase in presence of street dogs in our area. Have seen double in numbers in last 3 months increasing to about 30-35 dogs gathering at a time in our street and parks. They mostly sit in park, in street leading to our homes and under cars. Crossing and reaching home without some stick is becoming dangerous. Morning and night becomes worst as in morning they sit under cars due to winter and the moment we cross and kids cross from there they tend to attack and one starts barking in a flick of 2-3 sec 10-15 dogs gather around. Morning walks I have stopped as once group of dogs attacked me and were almost onto me when few other morning walkers came to my rescue. 2 of my neighbors though were not lucky enough and were bitten by these dogs.

Nights are sleepless nights considering few people come to feed dogs, considering they feed few rest all start barking and making crying noise. This continues entire night with multiple occasions of around 30-35 dogs barking together making it tough to sleep properly.

You are requested to kindly take appropriate action under the law to save civilians to take rest at home so that we go to work/school fresh and also can roam around our home safely.

Neetu

Feb 2, 2016

Dogs in Rajouri J 5 block

Is anyone getting response as I wrote twice since last month and not getting any response, nor have got any complian number. What is the way to get at-least complain number?

Harneet
Ankit Verma

Jan 31, 2016

Dog bite almost daily

I want to bring in your notice that we are having problems with
the stray dogs in our street (Gali Krishna) near Humdard building, Kamla Market, Delhi-6.
There are two or three stray dogs which troubles the locals, sometimes even bite the children.
They even keep barking through out the night resulting in
lack of sleep to us. Please help!!

Ankit Verma
Gali Krishna, Sita Ram Bazar
Delhi-6

My contact number = 9711879165

Pls help us. We need to out of this problem.
10raju

Jan 30, 2016

dangerous biting stray dog

respected sir,
i want to draw your attention towards the problem of stray dog in c 1st block madangir new delhi. There are many dangerous dog, Thsese stray dog bite every people whenever any people go to their morning walk. some dog have bitten many people. because of this, many people and children have lost their life.
therefore i am requesting you to eradicate this problem very soon. i shall be very glad and thankful to you forever
affected area
c 1st block madangir new delhi 110062 near shitla mandir
yours faithfully
raju
resident of c 1st block madangir
anurag1602gupta

Jan 30, 2016

Complaint against street dog

Please catch the street dogs from our locality My residential address C-Block,mahalakshmi appartment,rama vihar,delhi-110081 These dogs are very dangerous not only for children also for elders
Please take an action on urgent basis
Karan Arora

Jan 29, 2016

Barking Dog

Sir/Mam,

I want to file a complaint against a dog(German Shephard) in my neighbourhood. The dog barking is the issue we are facing in our street. We have requested the owner for it many times but he is least concerned for it. The dog barks for almost whole day and the owners are not taking good care of it as well. The dog is tied to the balcony whole the time that makes him irritated. His anger and rage may make him attack to the people nearby which may cause a threat to life. I want you to take strict actions the owner and provide a good home for the poor dog.

Karan Arora
p.no- 9312079339

Streetno-10 Krishna puri, Outer ring road vikas puri new delhi-110018
vivekaggarwal9

Jan 26, 2016

Dogs should be taken out from DA flats

STREET DOGS

There are 20-25 dogs in our colony. These dogs are very dangerous and they bark especially at the night. RWA promotes the adoption of dogs which cascades their effects. You find dogs everywhere, wherever you go for walk, etc. We can't sleep at night.

It has been observed that people put these dogs in their houses, whenever any dog catcher comes to sterlise them. Sterlise won't make any difference. Please take them.

Address : Delhi administration flats, karkarduma, Delhi - 110092

So please try to understand this serious situation and catch it...its an humble request please do something

ankit101

Jan 21, 2016

Multiple incidents of dog bite

Over the past few months there have been multiple incidents of dog bites. The number of dogs (now 12-15) has also almost doubled up in last few months. It has become a nuisance, people think twice before stepping out of their home.

Please look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible.

Location: Anupam Apartment, East Arjun Nagar, DELHI-110032
Near Karkardooma District Court

Ankit Khanna
Rahulkumar432

Jan 14, 2016

Regarding Street Dogs In Punjab Garden East Punjabi Bagh

Stray dogs in our locality
I live in Punjab Garden near East Punjabi Bagh. Early morning/ afternoon / evening a gang of 5 dogs have made the early walk difficult for people living there. In the past they have been attacking the passerby. The street dogs have rabies too which is quite infectious and it is becoming difficult for us to walk freely. I would like to request MCD to send their dog catcher squad to take them away at the earliest.
The barking of dogs disturb the sleep of the resedential peoples.
adeel

Jan 13, 2016

Stray dogs in our locality

I live in K Block of Kirti Nagar. Early morning/ afternoon / evening a gang of 15 dogs have made the early walk difficult for people living there. In the past they have been attacking the passerby. The street dogs have rabies too which is quite infectious and it is becoming difficult for us to walk freely. I would like to request MCD to send their dog catcher squad to take them away at the earliest.

Please help us!!

adeel

Jan 13, 2016

Menace of street dogs

Please help us!!

Nav1234

Jan 12, 2016

Notoriety caused by street dogs

I am resident of J5 block Rajouri Garden. There are too many stray dogs in our area. Lately, their number has increased phenomenally(to around 30) leading to discomfort and inconvenience to the residents of this block. They mostly sit in the park between J5 and J6 blocks and start barking for even trivial instances. Crossing and reaching home without some stick is becoming dangerous. There have been instances of them gathering together and attacking the residents. Their presence has turned the morning walks into a nightmare. Some of my neighbors though were actually were bitten by these dogs during their morning walks. Their constant barking during the nights has turned our nights into sleepless ones.

It is my sincere request to you to take appropriate and urgent action to save us from this torture. We would be really grateful to you and would be more than willing to provide you with pics to substantiate our points if required.

Increase in Street Dogs

Hello Sir

Neetu
dearor

Stray Dogs

I would like to draw your attention towards the menace of ferocious street dogs in my locality Block 9, Geeta Colony, Near Maharshi Valmiki College.

People are barked at by these dogs. There have been cases of people bitten by them.

You are requested to take the necessary actions, quick.

Thanks in anticipation.

Deepak
9/140 Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031
Av87

Jan 11, 2016

Street dogs bites every time

Looking forward for an immediate action under intimation to the undersigned.
Address - ranjeet nagar 10,south Patel nagar gali New Delhi - 110008,near Patel nagar metro station...plz do something as soon as possible...
kkkkkkkkkamal

Serious Complaint against Street Dogs Approx 10 to 15 Dogs

They make noise throughout the night and making our life hell.

Please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible.

Please take this very seriously as already they have bite approx 4-5 kids.

Looking forward for an immediate action under intimation to the undersigned.
Address - in street 3,4,5,6,7 gali 50 house to 60 houses railway colony mandawali fazalpur, New Delhi - 110092
Amit vashisht

Jan 10, 2016

problem creating dogs in sleeping and studies

Respected sir
In our residential area C-1/32 sector 5 Rohini New Delhi main Sombazar road near Happy dhaba

There are about 5 dogs in our street.
It is very difficult to even walk in street as they follow and bark/ growl at the residents also.

It is becoming difficult for children to walk through the street.

You are requested to please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible.

AMIT VASHISHT
Amit vashisht

Jan 10, 2016

dogs bark at night and creates problem in sleeping and studying

Amit Vashisht
hiamit20

Jan 10, 2016

Dangerous street dogs - please help

I am resident of JA-7E, LIG Flats, Hari Nagar ,New Delhi.( Behind swarg ashram mandir)

Amit Talwar
girish 2687

Jan 7, 2016

Street dog

With due respect I want to say that there are around 10 or more street dogs are in our locality. They are very dangerous and many times try to bite the childern .

Hence you are requested to send a dog squard to take away these dogs and kept in a safe place in view of animals safety.

With respect

Ph.9968071107
surya_sahu

Jan 6, 2016

Street Dog annoyance

We have already lodge many complaints for street dogs annoyance. There are lot of street dogs in my area which cause a lot of annoyance and fear if you are walking alone the street during nights.

There are more than 50 dogs within 50 meters radius here. We are not against of animal care or protection but they cause a lot of problem. People/children were even attacked by these street dogs.

Please send the dog catcher squad to take the dogs away from the street and keep them in safe place. This will bring some peace and will be very helpful for our society here.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
Surya Sahoo
mob-9871906321
D2-block, 161 Jeevan Park, New Delhi-110059
Subu007

Jan 6, 2016

street dog catcher

There are lot of stray dogs in our locality and they are very dangerous. They are around 10 dogs in the locality. There has been several instances of dog biting people in the colony. They specially surround and bark on every person in early morning and late night time.
This is growing out of control.
Please help!!

Subhash Daga
Ashoka niketan
Delhi 110092
near yamuna sports complex

snapdeal - snapdeal
    Dear SnapDeal Team , I appreciate that you considered...
    PACL India Limited - my policy fund refund
    My policy number u110120228 . Please information my...
    Aspire E15 - laptop display problem
    Dear sir,. I purchased laptop acer model no.Aspire E...
    ACT BROADBAND - Power Source for Internet conenctivity can lead to easy...
    No Connectivity as the junction box has been removed. I am...
    Nandini Milk - Old pack selling
    In devarachikkanahalli road , bommanahalli bangalore near...
    snapdeal - no send as booked item Csm green stainless steel flask...
    I ordered a Csm green stainless steel flask capacity 1000...
    online sbi - card to card transfer faliure
    i m the a/c holder of sbi branch at guntur.i had...
    SG Estates - chor chor
    Sir, Ye builder bahot bada cheater hai , Maine sg grand...
    Airtel Maharashtra - Compony charge me illigal 25000 Mobile Bill and my...
    My services are barred from airtel Maharashtra for...