MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

n kanna

Aug 31, 2014

Pet Dog Hovac

A pet dog residing in 65/13 New Rohtak Road, Karol Bagh keep on roaming on the road all the time and barks on every passerby. It is a danger for the kids to pass from the street. Even stray dogs don't create such nuisance as this dog is creating. You are requested to catch this dog as soon as possible.
kochijn

Aug 26, 2014

dog catcher

This is to inform you that we are residing at H.No. 169/7, railway colony, kishan ganj, delhi - 110007.
We getting problem from street Dog .

Your early action is highly appreciable in this regard.

sandipgoel

Aug 25, 2014

Stary Dog at LD Block Pitampura Delhi

We are a resident of Flat no 30 of LD Block Pitampura Delhi, There are two stray dogs in Flat no 1 to 128 of LD block who has become nuisance in the society. Today, one of them has bite my daughter and at earlier instances also this dog has attacked other residence of the block. You are requested immediately to arrange a dog catcher so that children can play at park in the block and resident can move freely in the block.

It is urgent pls take care immediately. I am available at 9810741090 for any kind of assitance in the matter.

Sandeep Goel
LD 30, DDA Flat,
Pitampura,
Delhi 110034
Saumya26

Aug 21, 2014

Nuisance Caused by Street Dogs in Old Rajinder Ngr

Madam/Sir,

I am a resident of Old Rajinder Nagar and we are facing immense problem due to the stray dogs.My Address is Block 21/69, Old Rajinder Nagar, Near Rajinder Nagar Metro Station,New Delhi.

RJN561

Aug 20, 2014

Street dogs

Doug catcher
This is to inform you that we are residing at CD-26F, LIG FLATS, HARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI.

This is to inform you that in our street from flat nos. CD-21 to CD-30 there are three dogs who are barking at passerby, children and try to bite them. You are requested to come and take away the dogs for the protection of the residents.

An early action is requested. My e-mail address is rjn512000@gmail.om

RAJAN
CD-26F, LIG Flats
Hari Nagar, New Delhi-110064
sachiset

Aug 17, 2014

street dogs

There area lots of dogs in my block , whenever we are passing through they are barking and getting aggressive to bite.
today there was three girls age of 3-5 years( from poor families) were passing through , these dogs tried to bite them , I just tried to save them, because I was there , but suppose if nobodies there............
also there was some rikshaw wala's (those normaly feed these dogs) were laughing.

Sir I request you to please look into this matter on urgent basis.

Address: F block ( mainly backside), double storey , motia khan, Pahar Ganj, new delhi-55

Thank you very much in advance for you help.
DSarkar

COMPLAINT AGAINST STRAY DOGS

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately more than 100 stray dogs are there in our area. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. These dogs attack anybody in anytime and today I was attacked by 3 dogs, somehow got managed to escape with the help of a gentleman. After the sunset the dogs dominate this area.

My address is mentioned below at the end of this e-mail.

Debasish Sarkar
J-1/7, DDA Flats Kalkaji
New Delhi 110 019
Mobile: 9810487487
E-mail: debas65@gmail.com
Ajay kullu

Aug 14, 2014

Street dog biting children in the colony

Dear Sir/Madam

I am the resident of 242/B1, Railway Colony, Basant lane, Punchkuian Road, New Delhi-110001. There are around 15 to 20 dogs who are roaming in our quarters area like lift, stairs, upstairs, park as well as street. They are very dangerous for kids and residents as they are biting and barking behind the people which is very very dangerous. We the resident of this street request you to please please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Dr. Ajay
naresh nagpal

street dogs

I'am resident of 135 pocket-21 sector-24 rohini New Delhi
I would like to inform you that there are 5-6 stray dogs in this pocket. This is a kind request to ask the dog catcher to take away the street dogs from this area. It is becoming very much difficult for resident across the area from the block gate to my home. many time it has bitten kids while playing in the block. Due to sudden attack of street dogs in the locality.not only me but other people living in here have the same issue.
So I request you to look into the matter as early as possible.
Gurmeetpalsingh

Street Dog

I'am resident of 560 Pocket Noi Paschim Puri New Delhi
I would like to inform you that there are 5-6 stray dogs in this pocket. This is a kind request to ask the dog catcher to take away the street dogs from this area. It is becoming very much difficult for resident across the area from the block gate to my home. Today it has bitten kids while playing in the block. Due to sudden attack of street dogs in the locality.not only me but other people living in here have the same issue.
So I request you to look into the matter as early as possible.
Gurmeetpal Singh
560Pocket No I Paschim Puri
New Delhi 110063
Gurmeetpalsingh

Street Dog

Street Dogs in Area creating too much mess
Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I want to complaint about street dogs in are creating too much mess biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out if there houses I request your officials to look the matter, Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road which become a cause of serious casualties.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them. At least ten street dog is lying at our parking floor.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon. Thanking You Gurmeetpal singh 98681444410
Bhargawa

Aug 9, 2014

Stray Dogs biting kids in colony

Dear sir/madam,
I'm a resident of A-30, Duggal Colony Devli Road Khanpur New Delhi-110062. I want to bring your attention towards this matter. There are some dogs ruling in our locality only. They have made their separate groups and keep barking at and fighting with each other even in nights which is really very annoying. These dogs have even bitten many a people including my family's domestic help and also one of my friend. 1 more dog (outside of our locality) has joined his canine accomplices in last few days and stays here only now.
Kindly get into act as soon as possible.

Praveen Bhargawa
Raman Preet Singh

Aug 8, 2014

about street dogs

in our area c block ,back side street, there are too much dogs who have insects in their body ,where there they sit there the insects fell down in the street n there are not another way where we can going inside or outside from the steert bcz our one way street and closed from the end ,so kids and people suffers from their insects,insects sticked from the shoes and came in homes also and the dogs are cutting also many people,so plz caught these street dogs from our area c block
jindal r

Aug 8, 2014

COMPLAINT AGAINST STRAY DOGS

WE ARE RESIDING IN ANAND VIHAR DELHI 110092 AND THERE ARE A NO. OF STRAY DOGS THAT ARE TROUBLING RESIDENTS OF THE LOCALITY A LOT. PARTICULARLY ONE OR TWO DOGS HAVE BITTEN MANY PEOPLE AND THEY ALWAYS TRY TO RUN AFTER THE RESIDENTS. WHEN EVER WE TRY TO FOLOOW THEM THEY GOT THEMSELVES HIDDEN SOMEWHERE OR RUN AWAY FROM THE LOCALITY BUT COME BACK AFTER SOME TIMES. I HAD COMPLAINED THE MATTER TO RWA BUT THEY HAVE SHOWN THEIR INABILITY. THE PEOPLE OF THE LOCALITY ARE VERY MUCH AFRAID. RECENTLY I READ IN THE NEWSPAPER THAT EDMC HAS BOUGHT 4 NEW VANS TO CATCH THE DOGS. MY REQUEST IS THAT THE MATTER MAY PLEASE BE TREATED AS MOST URGENT AND SOLVED ON TOP PRIORITY.
THANX
REGARDS
RAJESH JINDAL
D-294, ANAND VIHAR, DELHI
abhishek mamgain

Aug 5, 2014

Dogs creating mess

Dear sir/madam,
I'm a resident of B-95, Type-IV, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021. I want to bring your attention towards this matter. There are some 10 dogs (may be even more) ruling in our locality only. They have made their separate groups and keep barking at and fighting with each other even in nights which is really very annoying. These dogs have even bitten many a people including my family's domestic help and also one of my friend. 1 more dog (outside of our locality) has joined his canine accomplices in last few days and stays here only now.
Kindly get into act as soon as possible.

Abhishek Mamgain
Sanjay1097

Aug 2, 2014

STREET DOGS AT VASANT KUNJ SECTOR A POCKET A

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I want to complaint about street dogs in are creating too much mess biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out if there houses I request your officials to look the matter, Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night.I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road which become a cause of serious casualties.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them

so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem .

SANJAY
1097,SECTOR A, POCKET A
VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI
navrungta

Aug 2, 2014

High number of street dogs

Yesterday (01-08-14), two dogs chased my younger son and bit (3 degree).

B-Pocket, Sarita Vihar,

Yours sincerely
Naveen Kumar
Vinod Thomas

Jul 21, 2014

Stray Dogs Nuisance at Bhoop Singh Colony, Rajpur, Chatterpur

Municipal Corporation Delhi
New Delhi

Our colony is infested with stray dogs and there have been a couple of cases of dog bites too. Even elders and small children are not able to go out without fear of dog bite. I would request your good office to please take immediate remedial actions against the stray dog menace in our colony. The detailed address of our colony is as follows.

Bhoop Singh Colony,
Rajpur Khurud,
Chatterpur,

Yours sincerely
Vinod Thomas
Dog Saver

Jul 12, 2014

Irritating people

Once bitten is always bitten. Why the dogs are always after your ass. You so called-educated and peace looking people, what happens when a man bites a dog. It is only because of those lusty and greedy people who have no sensitivity towards these dogs. A dog barks only when it is hungry, but you belly-filled people never understand the pangs of his/her hunger as your own belly are filled with those so called healthy foods that are now chemicalized to look and eat healthy. Abe kabhi in janwaron ko apni roti main se ek tukra tod kar diya hai. Unless you kids do not understand the love of animals how will they understand the love bond between human beings.

Lonely and silently they live among you
But never say they are hungry and sad.

Achi baat hai, agar admi aur kutta jab pagal ho jaye to usse uske sahi thikane par bhej dena chaiya. Muje to esa lag raha hai, Yaha kutto se jayada logo ka aattank hai jo ek saath Bho (bole rahe hai). Lekin kutto ko pata hi nahi, ke unka thikana chang kiya ja raha hai.

Waise aaj kal kutte jayda nahi bad gaye, sab jageh dekho kutte kutia hi najar atte hai, kahi aadmi dikhta hi nahi. Ek dusre ko notchna, katna, aur even sometimes being inhuman.

Log mehnga kutta palna pasand kartain hain, lekin gali ke kutto se paresan hote hain, wo bhi tab jab un ek roti ka tukra bhi nahi dete. aur kehte hain kuta kaat raha hai. Recall your ancesters who adjusted themselves living with animals, they used them, beaten them and but those animals never asked for any money in return from them.

Har taraf, har jagahe besumar kutte,
Phir bhi tu kitna lachar hai kutte.
Prashant.gupta

Jul 12, 2014

Stray Dogs creating Nuisance

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to draw you kind attention towards nuisance that street dogs are creating in our locality. They wander here and there and bark at everyone passers by. They have bitten some of the ladies and children as well.

You are hereby requested to do the needful to keep them away from the residential area.

Prashant
9953 240 597

Resident of:
House no 231-232, Pocket-18, Sector - 24, Rohini
Delhi - 110085
JANKI RAWAT

Jul 8, 2014

strret dogs in area creating too much mess

your truely

Municipal Corporation Delhi
Mukherjee Nagar
New Delhi-110089

Dear sir/mam,
Myself Rahul, a resident of B-41 PARIVAR APARTMENT, FLAT NO G1, SHALIMAR GARDEN EXTENSION-2 SAHIBABAD GHAZIABAD, UP-201005. The no. of dogs are consistently increIasing . They are seen at every end of the locality and have created a mess all around. Children are scared and unable to play. The dogs create dirt all around carrying the left overs and garbage from one place to another which deteriorates the surroundings.They sleep on the threshold of houses. Many a times they gather , especially in morning when its the school time , and continuously bark and sometimes even come in front of cars. During night time there howl creates excessive disturbances preventing people from sleeping. And i would like to draw your kind attention specially towards the harm they are causing by biting people which is quiet dangerous.Keeping these points in mind i kindly request you to catch away these dogs from here and so take the action for the same as fast as possible.So i hope you understand my problem.

RAHUL

Street Dogs
South Delhi Municipal Corporation Delhi
Madangir
New Delhi-110062

I am Deepak, a resident of Madangir, Gali No-13,.There are dogs in our locality which has gone mad. We are frustrated with such incidents. The passers also feel afraid of the dog and cannot move freely on the roads.
Request you to take some action as soon as possible.

Delhi 110062
sinmohit

Jul 1, 2014

street dog attacking and biting people

Dear Sir/Madam

I am the resident of C-8/62 yamuna Vihar. There are around 8 to 12 dogs who are roaming in our street. They are very dangerous for kids and residents as they are biting and barking behind two Wheelers which is very dangeours. We the resident of this street request you to please please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Dr. Mohit Singh

Idea Cellular Limited - RE : payment issue
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    sidbi - Unable to attend the exam due to hartal
    Sir, Due to hartal (declared in Kerala ),we couldn't...
    Star CJ - Faulty Food Processor
    I have purchased one online Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta...
    ALMONARD DOMESTIC FANS - ALMONARD FAN COMPLAINTS
    Dear All I have read your complaints and I am also...
    Ibps - DOB error
    I have wrongly entered my Date of birth in ibps clerical...
    landline - online bill payment
    We are unable to make payment through online. It is...