MCD Street Dog Catcher

Vinod Thomas

Jul 21, 2014

Stray Dogs Nuisance at Bhoop Singh Colony, Rajpur, Chatterpur

New Delhi

Our colony is infested with stray dogs and there have been a couple of cases of dog bites too. Even elders and small children are not able to go out without fear of dog bite. I would request your good office to please take immediate remedial actions against the stray dog menace in our colony. The detailed address of our colony is as follows.

Bhoop Singh Colony,
Rajpur Khurud,
Chatterpur,

Yours sincerely
Vinod Thomas
Dog Saver

Jul 12, 2014

Irritating people

Once bitten is always bitten. Why the dogs are always after your ass. You so called-educated and peace looking people, what happens when a man bites a dog. It is only because of those lusty and greedy people who have no sensitivity towards these dogs. A dog barks only when it is hungry, but you belly-filled people never understand the pangs of his/her hunger as your own belly are filled with those so called healthy foods that are now chemicalized to look and eat healthy. Abe kabhi in janwaron ko apni roti main se ek tukra tod kar diya hai. Unless you kids do not understand the love of animals how will they understand the love bond between human beings.

Lonely and silently they live among you
But never say they are hungry and sad.

Achi baat hai, agar admi aur kutta jab pagal ho jaye to usse uske sahi thikane par bhej dena chaiya. Muje to esa lag raha hai, Yaha kutto se jayada logo ka aattank hai jo ek saath Bho (bole rahe hai). Lekin kutto ko pata hi nahi, ke unka thikana chang kiya ja raha hai.

Waise aaj kal kutte jayda nahi bad gaye, sab jageh dekho kutte kutia hi najar atte hai, kahi aadmi dikhta hi nahi. Ek dusre ko notchna, katna, aur even sometimes being inhuman.

Log mehnga kutta palna pasand kartain hain, lekin gali ke kutto se paresan hote hain, wo bhi tab jab un ek roti ka tukra bhi nahi dete. aur kehte hain kuta kaat raha hai. Recall your ancesters who adjusted themselves living with animals, they used them, beaten them and but those animals never asked for any money in return from them.

Har taraf, har jagahe besumar kutte,
Phir bhi tu kitna lachar hai kutte.
Prashant.gupta

Jul 12, 2014

Stray Dogs creating Nuisance

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to draw you kind attention towards nuisance that street dogs are creating in our locality. They wander here and there and bark at everyone passers by. They have bitten some of the ladies and children as well.

You are hereby requested to do the needful to keep them away from the residential area.

Prashant
9953 240 597

Resident of:
House no 231-232, Pocket-18, Sector - 24, Rohini
Delhi - 110085
JANKI RAWAT

Jul 8, 2014

strret dogs in area creating too much mess

I want to complaint about street dogs in are creating too much mess biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out if there houses I request your officials to look the matter, Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road which become a cause of serious casualties.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them. At least ten street dog is lying at our parking floor.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

your truely

complaint regarding street dogs

Mukherjee Nagar
New Delhi-110089

Dear sir/mam,
Myself Rahul, a resident of B-41 PARIVAR APARTMENT, FLAT NO G1, SHALIMAR GARDEN EXTENSION-2 SAHIBABAD GHAZIABAD, UP-201005. The no. of dogs are consistently increIasing . They are seen at every end of the locality and have created a mess all around. Children are scared and unable to play. The dogs create dirt all around carrying the left overs and garbage from one place to another which deteriorates the surroundings.They sleep on the threshold of houses. Many a times they gather , especially in morning when its the school time , and continuously bark and sometimes even come in front of cars. During night time there howl creates excessive disturbances preventing people from sleeping. And i would like to draw your kind attention specially towards the harm they are causing by biting people which is quiet dangerous.Keeping these points in mind i kindly request you to catch away these dogs from here and so take the action for the same as fast as possible.So i hope you understand my problem.

RAHUL

Street Dogs
South Delhi Municipal Corporation Delhi
Madangir
New Delhi-110062

I am Deepak, a resident of Madangir, Gali No-13,.There are dogs in our locality which has gone mad. We are frustrated with such incidents. The passers also feel afraid of the dog and cannot move freely on the roads.
Request you to take some action as soon as possible.

Delhi 110062
sinmohit

Jul 1, 2014

street dog attacking and biting people

Dear Sir/Madam

I am the resident of C-8/62 yamuna Vihar. There are around 8 to 12 dogs who are roaming in our street. They are very dangerous for kids and residents as they are biting and barking behind two Wheelers which is very dangeours. We the resident of this street request you to please please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Dr. Mohit Singh
chaoudhary

Jun 28, 2014

Doug catcher

This is to inform you that we are residing at A-298/18 Aali Vihar, New Delhi-110076 Near Amar Singh Publick School

We getting problem from street Doug our children playing on this street so please some can come and takthem away from our area

Mahinder Singh
A-298/18, Aali Vhar
Near Aamr Singh Publick Schhol
New Delhi-110076
prashantkryadav

Jun 28, 2014

Street Dogs in Area creating too much mess

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I want to complaint about street dogs in are creating too much mess biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out if there houses I request your officials to look the matter, Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night.I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road which become a cause of serious casualties.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them

so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Resident of

Prashant Kumar
naman217

Jun 26, 2014

strret dogs in area creating too much mess

I want to complaint about street dogs in are creating too much mess biting people, rrunning on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out if there houses I request your officials to look I the matter,

Pandav nagar,

Quamar Ashraf

Jun 25, 2014

Stray dogs

Madam/Sir
I am a resident of Okhla, Jamia Nagar area where people face a lot of problems due to stray dogs. My address is F-57, Shaheen Bagh, Abul Fazal Enclave- II, Jamia Nagar. Here stray dogs are outnumbered compared to any place in the capital. Please look into the matter.
sandeep dhawan

Jun 23, 2014

dogs in front of our residence

I am resident of rajapark shakur pur in front of our house many dogs are moving and run on viecles even many kids and old peoples are facing problem from them. Every morning we threten with them so kindly filed my complaint and catched them . Address is 3571 rajapark near mahindra chowk shakur pur delhib110034
manishm0112

Jun 19, 2014

Stray Dogs biting kids in colony

Dear Sir / madam

I'am resident of Pocket 14 sector-24 Rohini NR Vikas Bharati Public School.

I would like to inform you that there are 5-6 stray dogs in this pocket. This is a kind request to ask the dog catcher to take away the street dogs from this area. It is becoming very much difficult for resident across the area from the block gate to my home. Today it has bitten kids while playing in the block. Due to sudden attack of street dogs in the locality.not only me but other people living in here have the same issue.

The workers in area are terrified of these dogs and are refusing to work in this area. As these dogs are running and biting alomost every other day to someone.

So I request you to look into the matter as early as possible.

Manish Malhotra
The Times Of India
Vanita2412

Jun 18, 2014

Stray dogs biting

J-71 kirti nagar, New Delhi" is facing a dog menace. The dogs bite a person every alternate day please help . We can't go out of the house without sticks
Ritesh Kumar Sharma

Jun 18, 2014

mad dog roaming -dangerous

In 2nd block Roop Nagar near Jain Temple Park, one Black and white stray dog gets mad and bite several children and attacked some old persons, used to come in park. The dog is roaming all around the locality with other dogs and bite them also, causing danger by spreading infection. Caught it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arpita Nandwani

Jun 16, 2014

Street Dogs in our locality

This is to bring to your notice that there are street dogs in our locality(Pragati Apartments Paschim Vihar) due to which it is v.difficult to walk on roads as they start chasing us till our homes.
Please send a dog catcher van as soon as possible.
akshaysood

Jun 15, 2014

street dogs attack increasing day by day in janakpuri c4c block

Respected sir/madam,
I'am residing in janakpuri c4c block near maharaja surajmal institute.
This is a kind request to ask the dog catcher to take away the street dogs from this area. It is becoming very much difficult for me to cross the area from the block gate to my home. Due to sudden attack of street dogs in the locality.not only me but other people living in here have the same issue and complained time and again but no action is taken till date.
So I request you to look into the matteras early as possible.

Akshay
Mohd. sabir

Jun 13, 2014

Dg gang attack my younger brother

Dear sir/mam,

I am resident of I- Block, Gali no - 9, Ratiya marg sangam vihar, New delhi - 110062, there are a lots of street dogs in our street which are creating many troubles to the residents. yesterday one of the dog gang attack my younger brother,They are so attacking and these attacks are increasing day by day. Specially the monkey jumping on baby kids and they are afraid to move all time, these dogs the children can't play please required action in this

please send dog catcher so that we can get rid of these dogs and monkey.

Mohd. Sabir
Sarthak87

Jun 10, 2014

Street Dog cause nuisance

New Delhi

I am a student of Delhi University. Everyday I've to pass through GC Narang Road to my hostel. On the same road there are many packs of street dogs including puppies. They attack anyone they see, either it is an elder person or a small kid. we students are facing a lot of problem due to this and few of us have also been attacked at night. they all come together at once and do not fear if a person is alone and also they bark all night not letting anyone study. Delhi university is one of the prestigious learning center of this country and at least it deserves to be free from such animals.

Thanking You
Sarthak Srivastava
Delhi University
Delhi- 110007
anil monga

Jun 7, 2014

gali ke aawara kutte jo kat rahe hai

sir, mai aapka dhyan is samasysa se avgat karana chahta hu,ke is gali mai kuch awara kutte aate jate logo ko kaat lete hai,logo ka aana jana mushkil ho gaya hai. Isliye aapse anurodh hai,ki aap zald se zald is samasya par dhyan de aur in awara kutto ko pakar kar logo ki is samasya se chutkara dilye. Isse gali ya aane jane wale logo ko kafi chain milega. Apka Dhanya vaad, Anil Monga,sec-11

Jun 6, 2014

No. of dog bite cases are increasing day by day

New Delhi

I am resident of H-578, NEAR CGHS DISPENSARY, SRINIWAS PURI, SOUTH DELHI-110065. There are many stray street dogs in our area and number of dogs is consistently increasing which are creating many troubles to the residents. They are attacking and these No. of bite cases are increasing day by day.
Please send dog catcher so that we can get rid of these dogs
Please look into this serious matter as quickly as possible and take required actions.

Jun 6, 2014

No. of DOG bite cases are increasing day by day

New Delhi

Please send dog catcher so that we can get rid of these dogs.

amit prakash123

Jun 5, 2014

monkey and street dog catchers

Dear sir/mam,
I am resident of lane no 3 chatterpur hills delhi-110074. there are many street dogs & monkey our lane which are creating many troubles to the residents. They are so attacking and these attacks are increassing day by day. Specilly the monkey jumping on baby kids and they are afraid to move all time, these dogs and monkey the children can't play.pleasa take required action in this
please send dog catcher so that we can get rid of these dogs and monkey.
Amit
AnilRathi

Jun 5, 2014

Increasing no. of stray dogs

Mukherjee Nagar
New Delhi-110089

I am Anil, a resident of BU-207, Pitampura,New Delhi-110088, The no. of dogs are consistently increIasing . They are seen at every end of the locality and have created a mess all around. Children are scared and unable to play. The dogs create dirt all around carrying the left overs and garbage from one place to another which deteriorates the surroundings.They sleep on the threshold of houses. Many a times they gather , especially in morning when its the school time , and continuously bark and sometimes even come in front of cars. During night time there howl creates excessive disturbances preventing people from sleeping. And i would like to draw your kind attention specially towards the harm they are causing by biting people which is quiet dangerous.Keeping these points in mind i kindly request you to catch away these dogs from here and so take the action for the same as fast as possible.

Anil Rathi
Ph- 9871117537
Delhi 110088

aadhar card - enrollment number
    my name is gyan chand. my mobile no is 9211873261.my e...
    Teleone consumer product Pvt. Ltd - Improper treatment
    Improper treatment by ESI hospital dr.
    ESIC hospital staff - Improper treatment
    Improper treatment by ESI Dr.
    Paying Guest - Illegal PG and Income
    Hi Team , I would like to bring the same to you notice...
    BSNL - pprepaid plan change
    Hello,I have BSNL krishi sim card with a scheme of...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street lights not working
    Dear sir , i am mohammed jameel a business person in...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - Courier delayed
    I had ordered Futuro hinged knee braces -2 nos order ID...
    ID Cards Drivers Liscense PassPorts - BUY FAKE PASSPORTS,ID CARD,DRIVERS LICENSE...
    BUY FAKE PASSPORTS,ID CARD,DRIVERS LICENSE,real or fake...
    Virtual Education Trust ( collaboration with KSOU) - Btech from ksou
    I m abt to complete b tech in comp. science . But there is...