MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

MANVIK

Oct 30, 2014

Street Dog Creating Problem

i m resdencing at Sangam Vihar Gali No -10.. Delhi -1100084 There are 3-4 dogs in the
colony, they sleep right outside our house, and
run and bite bikers and individuals. It is getting
difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly
request you to please look into the matter at the
earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so
that they can take them away from the area.

Jai Prakash
#9899346558
alikha

Oct 26, 2014

astray dogs

dear sir,there are too many street dos in our colony shaheen bagh okhla new delhi 1100255.these dogs making the life of residents of the colony
Anas4

Oct 11, 2014

kutta pakdlo

bhai uncle jo bhi ho plz gali no 6 vijay mohallah maujpur delhi 53 se kutta pakad kar le jao yha par mere kat lia aj me bhut pareshan hu plz le jao mene 5 se 6 bar phon kra lakin koi bhi ni aya plz le jao
kcd2111

Oct 10, 2014

Street Dog Creating Problem

I am resident of B-10, Yamuna Apartment, 612-Holi Chowk, Deoli, New Delhi-62.

There are 5 (Five) street dog in our apartment basement. Now they are creating problem to all residence in the apartment. This is to request you, kindly send Dog catcher team to above mention address as soon as possible.

K.C Dutta
B-10, 2nd Floor, Yamuna Apartment, 612-Holi Chowk, Deoli, New Delhi-62.
Mob.No.9891765961,7838203357 & 9911365961
jainusha

Oct 7, 2014

Problem create street dogs

Please send a dog catcher team to my area (1/6951 A, Mohan Market, East Rohtash Nagar, Delhi).There were around 4-5 dogs in my street who create a lot of disturbance in area.

They didn't allow anyone to pass through the street.They bark and fight a lot creating so much noisy environment. Especially they bark on every child and elder peoples passing through the street..
Its difficult for late office comer to come home at night due to these dogs.

They are huge big and dangerous.Please rectify this problem for the sake of happiness of people
SRI RAJESH

Oct 3, 2014

terror of dogs

RESPECTED SIR,
I would like to bring this to your kind notice that there are many stray dogs in our area. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. These dogs attack anybody in anytime, The whole night they keeps on barking and do not let anybody sleep.. After the sunset the dogs dominate this area.They dirty our society.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Rajesh Goyal

NEW DELHI-110018
hoda

Oct 2, 2014

Terror of Street Dogs

My name is Azmul Hoda and living in E-403, Jaitpur Ext-2, Badarpur, New Delhi-44. Please be informed that various dogs are roaming around the street and it looks like that they will harm to the peoples and pets staying in the colony. Sometime they ran behind the vehicle and specifically old peoples, kids, school students, ladies are in fear because of dogs.

Request you to please take it up immediately and clean the roads / street from the mad dogs to avoid any harm to local peoples.

Azmul Hoda
+918800161116
sgupta2k4

Sep 29, 2014

street dog -Made our life hell

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately more than 100 stray dogs are there in our area. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. These dogs attack anybody in anytime, The whole night they keeps on barking and not et anybody sleep.. After the sunset the dogs dominate this area.

My address is mentioned below at the end of this e-mail.

Seema Gupta
18-B bhim gali
bhagwan nagar
Ashram New Delhi 110014
srishti1309

Sep 29, 2014

Street Dog(Named Kalu)

I sanjay r/o (front of Mathi wala shop )gali no-19 , south aanarkali,near som bazar sabji mandi,krishna nagar delhi-110092 is suffering from the street dogs(name kalu) barking and biting the people(daily 2-3 people) of the street due to which the People are very scared and helpless.

It's a very helpless situation we we can;s manage to go around and always in afraid bcoz of these dogs.

Kindly take some strict action against it to overcome the problem which we are suffering from last 6 months.

Thank you for your support.
Shish

Sep 22, 2014

Nuisance Caused by Street Dogs in Sarojini Park, Shastri Nagar

I'am resident of 93, Sarojini Park, Shastri Nagar, New Delhi - 110031

I would like to inform you that there are 5-6 stray dogs in Gali No. 1, Sarojini Park, Shastri Nagar, This is a kind request to ask the dog catcher to take away the street dogs from this area. It is becoming very much difficult for resident across the area. May time it has attacked to kids while playing in the area. Due to sudden attack of street dogs in the locality.

So, I request you to look into the matter as early as possible.

With regards,

Shish Pal Singh
Mithun bhandari

Sep 20, 2014

Street dogs

I am Mithun Bhandari, R/o F block vikaspuri would like to inform that the number of stray dogs has increased in this area and it's almost impossible to have a walk in the streets.

Sending kid downstairs is a big challenge n one is always afraid of these dogs. Going to the near by shop at night is actually terrifying because of number of dogs in the area.

At times it become very difficult for females to walk down to home.

We sincerely request to take quick action in this regard and help public to get rid of these dogs.

Mithun bhandari
F 458 FF, vikaspuri, New Delhi
Rehann

Sep 17, 2014

Stray Dogs at Vasant Vihar Market

Dear Concern,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the stray dogs lying at market of C block. There are around 4-6 dogs who are lying inside or outside the medicos area held at VASANT VIHAR C BLOCK MARKET - SHOP NAME VASANT MEDICOS owned by Mr. Omi shankar dogs are there every time and customers who entered into the same are afraid because they are biting and barking behind the people which is very very dangerous.We regularly visit their shop and several time ask them to get rid of dogs from here but they are not listening to us, according to them they are innocent but dogs bites several people over there and place like medicine shop there should be hygiene and other factors should be exist so request you to please please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Avdhesh Dwivedi

Sep 17, 2014

Terror of Dogs

My name is Avdhesh Dwivedi and living in G-4/68, Sector 11, Rohini. Please be informed that various dogs are roaming around the street and it looks like that they will harm to the peoples staying in the colony. Sometime they ran behind the vehicle and specifically old peoples, kids, school students, ladies are in fear because of dogs.

Avdhesh Dwivedi
+919911967382
bsudipta2

Sep 16, 2014

terror of stray dog

Dear
Sir/Madam,
My name is Sudipta Basak. I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which Govindpuri Extn. Goli no. 14, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019 areas people facing in these days. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality. Dogs are stay on the staircase of the building. Because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses. Every time we are scared to bring food staff from outside and go through the staircase is very difficult to cross them. So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we wil get rid of this problem soon.

Sudipta Basak

New Delhi - 110019
Ph: 9650203697
labibiateeb

Sep 15, 2014

Havocs created by the street dogs

Sir/Madam,
Due to the menace of overwhelming number of street dogs, the life of the residents of the H Block of Khadda Colony, Jaitpur Extension Part II, has become miserable.
Not only the children but the elders also are afraid of going out on the road.
Would you kindly come to our rescue from the overwhelming number of street dogs in this colony?

R. Hassan,
H 470, Khadda Colony,
Jaitpur Ext. Part II, New Delhi 110044
Mob. 9990711033
sumit3037

Sep 14, 2014

street dog biting people

I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Moreover, these dogs bite people. There are number of such cases. Please take immediate action so that we get rid of these dogs. The detailed address of our colony is:
DDA flats,madan giri,
New delhi-110062

Thanking you!

Your sincerely,
Sumit kumar sinha
Kartik Saxena

Sep 14, 2014

street dogs are getting very dangerous

Street dogs with Rabies biting residents
Dear madam/sir
i m resdencing at B I madangir near by khanpur There are 3-4 dogs in the
colony, they sleep right outside our house, and
run and bite bikers and individuals. It is getting
difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly
request you to please look into the matter at the
earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so
that they can take them away from the area.
your sincerely

Rohini delhi-110085

13 sep 14

To :

Municipal Corporation of Delhi

There is a pack of stray dogs roaming the area which I live in. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently. So have their aggressiveness. They make a mess of the rubbish bins every day. They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. children playing in the street are scared of these dogs. I have to say they are a threat to the residents here.

Could you please do something to get rid of these pests before a real tragedy occur?

Yours Truly,

kritika
Isha Agarwal

Sep 12, 2014

Street dogs with Rabies biting residents

Dear sir/madam,

We are residing in B-block Shivalik colony, Near Malviya Nagar. There are 3-4 dogs in the colony, they sleep right outside our house, and run and bite bikers and individuals. It is getting difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area.

Mrs. Agarwal
mahi singh

Sep 9, 2014

dog

i Sir/Madam, My name is mahendra singh. I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which B-block,street no. 7&8,Baba colony burari, New Delhi - 110084 areas people facing in these days. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses sepcially at night.I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road wcich become a cause of serious casulities.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them.I have fallen on the bike two times as well. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we wil get rid of this problem soon.

mahendra sing
B-block,street no.7&8,
baba colony
New Delhi - 110084
surender singh

Sep 4, 2014

street dogs

We are residence of B-4383 gali no. 22 , behind shiv mandir , baljeet nagar, new Delhi 110008. We have lots of street dogs in our colony. They are creating lots of problem to residence of our colony. They damaging to our vehicle and littering all over the street, which may cause the spreading of disease.

You are therefore requested to look into the matter urgently and do the needful.

surender singh

shobha dhingra

Sep 3, 2014

Street Dogs bitten local residents & has become difficult to walk in the colony area

Respected Sir/Mam,

I live in Block J7, DLF Phase-2, Gurgaon near Sikandarpur Metro Station.
Since last few days no. of street dogs have increased and they have tsrated biting the residents and they are creating the terror among the people in the locality to walk.Its is very difficult and unsafe to go out..
I request you to please catch these dogs and help us.

rajagg67

Sep 2, 2014

Street Dog Creating Problem

We are residence of Banglow road, Near Kirori Mal College, Delhi 110007. We have lots of street dogs in our colony. They are creating lots of problem to residence of our colony. They damaging to our vehicle and littering all over the street, which may cause the spreading of disease.

Rajesh Aggarwal