MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

D k Madan

Street dog complaint

I am disable and resideing in A 232 derawal nagar delhi 9 here I want to draw your kind attention toward the many street dog romaing in our street mostly in eveing they bite my 81 yr old mother also and at that time in night it is very difficult for me to take them to hospital and they have also bite so many other people in street. So I request you to take an urgent and appropriate action in thos matter so we can live witout fear in our street.
Hope that early action will be taken by you in this matter
D K Madan
A/ 232 derawal nagar opp shakti nagar, telephone exvhg Delhi 110009
hunkindel

STREET DOGS PROBLEM

Dear Concerns,

Complaint regarding street dogs

In our society there are approx 10 street dogs. Some of them are wild and attack small kids to adults everyone. We all the members of the village/society are fed up with these dogs. We cant even send our children out alone. It is therefore requested you to take them away from the village/society and help us to live peacefully. Please take the action immediately.

Bhupendra

New Delhi 110066
Pooja Harit

Sep 23, 2016

complaint regarding street dogs

In our society there are five to six dogs. They are so wild and attack small kids to adults everyone. Yesterday they've bitten my daughter so harsh. We all the members of the society are fed up with these dogs. They attack people and birds around in the surrounding which further leave the havoc. It is therefore requested you to take them away from the society and help us to live peacefully. Please take the action immediately.

Pooja Harit
9999206145
C-187 NDMC Society
H 3 block Vikaspuri
New Delhi -110018
NIMENDER SINGH

Sep 19, 2016

stray dogs

I am a resident of Village-JhulJhuli (Najafgarh) New Delhi. There are at least 150 to 200 stray dogs in the village. They become territorial and really aggressive especially in the night when villagers cames from their duties they attcked them.Nos. of instances have been reported. Not only this about 20 % villagers have their pet animal like cow, buffelow. These stray dogs also attacked upon the pet animals and injured them. the poor farmars are facing lot of inconvenince. their breeding is also developed with mainfolds. In the morning and evening time old age persons and children get lot of problem while they go out for morning/evening walf or school/college. to overcome the problem, it is dire need either these stray dogs may be got removed from the village or take step for sterlization. This may be given to priority. In this regards a complaint has also been made before a month but no response has yet been received so far.

I agin requested you to help solve this problem by catching these dogs before they cause serious harm to anyone.

n33raj18

Sep 12, 2016

Violent Aggressive Dogs

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a resident of group housing 10 in Paschim Vihar. There are at least 6-7 packs of dogs in the society here. They have become territorial and really aggressive. Though all of them are a menace, I have found one of the pack which lives near the society gate number 1 to be really aggressive. I have fend them off on numerous occasions and I have reason to believe that one day they will cause serious harm to someone. A lot of the residents carry wooden sticks with them to protect themselves and this option is not always present, for example, while going out to society gate to go to office. After hearing of the killing of an elderly woman by a pack of dogs in Kerala, the residents have become increasingly fearful.

I request you to help solve this problem by catching these dogs before they cause serious harm to anyone.

Neeraj Yadav
124-C
Sunder Apartments GH-10
Paschim Vihar
New Delhi

jatingrover

Sep 2, 2016

MCD - DELHI

We are resident of Shalimar Bagh ,New Delhi. There are..more than 15 stray dogs in our area who use to bark and even bite the people of this residence.. Due to their barking whole the night resident of the area could not take proper rest and sleep. It is more painful to the old people and the patients.
Dog bite cases are increasing here day by day. Children cannot play outside as they scared of going outside due to the large number of stray dogs. Walking alone in the streets has become a terror.They made our life scary.So kindly send your dog squa to the address mentioned below.

Chander Kanta Grover

Pardeep Kr Soni

Sep 1, 2016

Complain of street Dogs

MCD
We are residing at C-67, Flat No-2, Ganesh Nagar, New Delhi-110092. We are facing problems from stray dogs who are heavily infected and do not move from the stairs of our building thus causing lot of nuisance. They have already bitten few people in the locality.There is always bad smell emanates from them thus making difficult to live. As the dengue, chickenguinia and viral fever is on increase for the last few days, we are afraid that we may also become victim of such vulnerable disease as all our efforts to put them out of the premises have failed.

We request MCD to take urgent steps in removing the stray dogs from stairs of our building so that we can live peacefully.

Pardeep Kumar Soni
Kavita Saini, Flat No-I
+91 11 65797642
mohan chander

Aug 30, 2016

MCD

We are residing at WZ-27, Gali No.4, Ramgarh Colony, New Delhi-110015. We are facing problems from stray dogs who are heavily infected and do not move from the stairs of our building thus causing lot of nuisance. They have already bitten few people in the locality.There is always bad smell emanates from them thus making difficult to live. As the dengue, chickenguinia and viral fever is on increase for the last few days, we are afraid that we may also become victim of such vulnerable disease as all our efforts to put them out of the premises have failed.

Hans Kumari
M-9212719772
yadvendra77

Aug 29, 2016

STRAY DOG MENACE

Violent Street dogs
This is to bring in your notice that i am Assistant Security Officer of University of Delhi South Campus New Delhi-110021. I want to raise complaint about the number of violent Dogs who are barking whole night and day to our campus which cause unable to walk. and bite cases are increasing here every day. Students/Children cannot play outside as they scared of going outside due to the large number of stray dogs. Walking alone on the streets has become a terror. These dogs howl and bark continuously in the night and It is very difficult for residents and hostelers who are leaving inside the campus have a sound sleep during the night and during the day. They have to take utmost care while going through the streets.

Some Dogs are roaming here without sterilization who are still terrorizing people/Students here. Please do need full As soon as possible. I would request to kindly take urgent action into the stray dog menace in our campus which is a constant threat to childrens and passer by as they are barking n bitting without any provocation so far to either relocate these animals or vaccinate dem.... It's a dismal response.... So far. Please do something

We want you to take immediate action on this.

Looking forward for your reply.
Y.P.Singh (ASO),

stray street dogs

Street Dogs in Area creating too much mess
Stray Dogs in the locality
Street Dogs in Area creating too much mess

I want to draw your kind attention to our colony, i am a resident of VILLAGE-JHULJHULI, NAJAFGARH, New Delhi - 110073. the problem related to dogs are increasing day by day. There are at-least 150 stray dogs across our village creating problems, it is very difficult to go outside after 8 pm, they have bite not only persons and kids also domstic animals, they bark and run behind the person/vehicle near him.Now it is very hard to play outside for children.

Nimender Singh,

RWA, Village- Jhul Jhuli, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110073
Bharat Narwani

Aug 16, 2016

Dangerous Dog in our locality

There are lot of stray dogs in our locality which are very dangerous. 2 days before when I was going to school for drop to my doughter a group of 18 dogs started barking on me and I fell there only with my bags. I was screaming there and luckily a group of people gathered there and saved us otherwise My little doughter have to take 14 injections. Please clear our locality from these stray dogs.( Shalimar Bagh BB west near som bazar )110088New Delhi
Deeptiar

Aug 14, 2016

Many stray dogs in Shahpur jat

Municipal Corporation of Delhi — Problem of stray dogs

1 Review
Ro rose27 on Aug 14, 2016
Mark as Resolved

There are lot of stray dogs in our locality which are very dangerous. 2 days before when I was going to school for my job a group of 7-8 dogs started barking on me and I fell there only with my bags. I was screaming there and luckily a group of people gathered there and saved me otherwise I would have to take 14 injections. Please clear our locality from these stray dogs.( Shahpur Jat- near MCD park)110049 new delhi
Yashpal1970

Aug 13, 2016

Street dogs catcher request

August 13, 2016
STREET DOGS CATCHER REQUEST
I Want to bring in your notice that we are having a lots of problem with the street dogs in our areas in Block-S gali no.4 ,Jaitpur,badarpur opposite mcd school Delhi 110044. There are lots of street dogs in our Gali.They have bark and bite the five children. Its been very difficult to step out of the house.So, Kindly send the dog squad to the address mention the above.

Kindly take action immediately,
Yashpal
asrivastav78

Aug 9, 2016

Dogs Biting in middle of the road

Dear Concern

This is bring to your notice that there is one black street dogs which causes troubles by barking ,following and biting up the peoples who crosses those streets.Due to this several accidents happens in the vicinity and no one is taking responsibility to take care that dog .
This street is just behind the kailash hospital sector 27 Noida .Need to take immediate action on this so that before some major incident happens in the area. Kindly capture this dog and keep it out of this street .

Thanks & regards

Ankit Srivastava
sagar awana

Aug 6, 2016

dog cather

I live in vill nithari sec 31 noida in main market gali I want to complaint number of violnt dogs they cnt sleep ovr night the children cnt play outside because the dogs are mental type dogs
I beg to request u to catch tha dogs
kdeepika

Aug 3, 2016

Complaint regarding street dog

I want to draw your kind attention to our colony, i am a resident of OLD KONDLI, near community hall, mayur vihar phase 3 Delhi 110096. the problem related to dogs are increasing day by day. There are atleast 30 stray dogs across our colony creating problems, it is very difficult to go outside after 8pm, they have bite many persons and kids, they bark and run behind the person/vehicle near it. Now it is very hard to play outside for children.

it is a sincere request, take a strict action and send dog catchers to get these dogs away from our locality.

Deepika
KMJ

Aug 2, 2016

Stray Dog Problem

I live in H. No. 816, Type 4 Quarters (First Floor), Sector-4, R.K. Puram, New Delhi along with my family.
For the last one week, a stray dog, which seems to be having abnormal behavior, has been sitting in the common area near the doors of the terraces of Flat No. 814 and 816. Some times this dog sits just in front of our main doors (i.e. main doors of Flat No. 814 and 816, and barks on us whenever we try to open the main door to go out. During last 7-8 days, this dog has tried to attack me and my wife 4 - 5 times. This Dog runs behind all the residents who try to go to the terrace, and attempts to bite the residents. During last few days this stray dog has tried to bite the residents. This dog goes away for some time (3-4 hours) but returns back to the same place in our Block (consisting of H. Nos. 813, 814, 815 And 816). All the residents of these flats are scared of this Dog with abnormal behaviour. I request you to please help me and the other residents of H. Nos 813, 814, 815 and 816, to clear this stray dog from our area. This dog is creating lot of problem to us in order to move freely. This dog can be even very dangerous to other members of families, especially young children and aged persons, living in the houses nearby. Please take this seriously and prevent any mishap.

Kamlesh Jain,
Mr. Tiwari

Jul 30, 2016

street dog attacking and biting people

I Want to bring in your notice that we are having of problem with the street dogs in our areas in H.No.B-1/52, 2nd floor, New MotiNagar Delhi 110015. They attacking and biting people regularly.So, Kindly send the dog squad to the address mention the above.

Kindly take action immediately,

Regard

Manoj Kr Tiwari
B-1/52, 2nd Floor, New Motinagar,
kamal72

Jul 30, 2016

Street Dog Catcher

Complaint regarding street dog

I want to complaint about street dogs in our street. i live in C-124 Lal-Baag Azadpur New Delhi-110033, there are 5-6 dogs in our street. But there is 1 brown color dog &Three Black dog who attack my Street members several of times and also attack on our guests. It bites everyone who passes by, even the people living in the house on other floors.

Request you to catch that dog as soon as possible.

regard's

Rajkamal
9717194318
Kapil Chhabra

Jul 27, 2016

Complaint regarding street dog

I want to complaint about street dogs in our society. i live in 157C/A2B, ekta appartment apschim vihar, new delhi-63. there are 5-6 dogs in our society. But there is 1 brown color dog who attack my family members several of times and also attack on our guests. It bites everyone who passes by, even the people living in the house on other floors.

Request you to catch that dog as soon as possible.

regard's

kapil Chhabra
9311195552
kojy rock

Jul 19, 2016

dog catcher

The dog catcher catches the innocent dogs from age block Shalimar bagh without any valid complaints...... just because they bark in order to protect us only .....neither they bite anyone nor they disturb anyone around .....

Kindly provide the solution so that innocent one will be protected ......

Also those who need medical attention are not taken away bY them for treatment after several discussions with them
mannujaikalkamai

Jul 17, 2016

Stray dogs terror in kalkaji madir

Dog menace in kalkaji mandir,New Delhi
There are about 20 to 25 stray dogs in kalkaji mandir premises area which is completely a daily vistors area of Pilgrims about 50 thousands to 60 thousands people came daily.
This is to bring to your notice that i am the priest of kalkaji mandir and resident of 218 ,mig dda flats, suraj apartment, pul prahlad pur , new delhi 110044 .
I am forced to lodge complaint that number of violent Dogs wander in the streets and bark / bite the passersby and person who cross the streets or a passage to mandir. Due to their barking whole the night the peace of temple have lost. It is more painful to the old people and the patients . Dog bite cases are increasing here day by day. the Pilgrims cannot go to the mandir for worship they scared of going alone due to the large number of stray dogs. Walking alone in the streets has become a terror. These dogs howl and bark continuously in the night and It is very difficult for us to have a sound sleep. We have to take utmost care while going through the streets or passage even then some dogs all of sudden come from behind and bite the peoples, children and tear off their clothes

All Dogs are roaming here without sterilization and increasing their numbers. Terror of the dogs prevails in the area round the clock. some bike riders have also fallen down and got badly injured due to dog chasing and biting them.

Therefor we plead and request to you to do the needful and direct the concerned staff to catch the biting dogs and sterilize the rest immediately.
Our gratitudes shall remain perpetual to you and your department for the prompt and the result oriented action taken by.

Thanking you in anticipation

yours sincerely,

MANNU BHARADWAJ

PH. NO. 9999424629
Sahil khanna39

Jul 15, 2016

street dog attacking and biting people

strret dogs in area creating too much mess
I want to complaint about street dogs in are creating too much mess biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out if there houses I request your officials to look the matter, Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

D-527 Budh Nagar
Inder Puri
New Delhi-110012
Rajesh Kumar
deepak thukral

Jul 13, 2016

street dog

Sir, I am residing in 77 B LIG DDA Flats Motia Khan where the street dog has bite our neighbour and many others and died yesterday night. That black dog has also bite the street dogs which moves in our block. I doubt that these dogs are now rabies infected. Please send the dog snachers so that we can survive from these dogs. These dogs are afraiding from the water.

Deepak Thukral

paytm - @@@@@
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE COMPLAINTS Any Time This...
    samsung power bank - Change power bank ref no 80467761226058.Wbl#789476542
    My son namely soumyadip das Malakar brought a Samsung...
    Gram Panchayat sarpanch - Ramp
    Sir hmare gau me phecle bhot dino ek ramp tutta pada hai...
    Telenor india communication pvt ltd - Forge activation in varanasi
    Dear sir Please this complain treat as a country safty...
    Whaaky.com - Refund
    Hi Team, I am returning the order with reference number...
    Ibps - invaild login
    Hello I am unable to download IBPS CWE PO/MT- VI...
    Rama Road - Delays to filling cng
    Delays to filling cng from past 1hour, they stop filling...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal Order# 15308668343, 15307270098
    I raised complaints about my orders and tried contacting...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - Machine switching off while drum roating
    We have purchased IFB 6.5 AQUA Front loading washing...
    Lava Iris X5 - charging
    my lava iris x5 mobile net work problem so i am going to...