MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

tegi1984

Dec 18, 2014

Street dogs

I'm a resident of sukhdev vihar pocket b dda flats New Delhi 110025. Please send a dog catcher in our colony. Residents are scared of walking in the park in morning and evening. Street dogs have become menace in our colony. Please send the dog catcher to catch street dogs as soon as possible.
Tegjeet.
Sandiphb

Dec 18, 2014

Sandip Bhaisare

Sir,I am Sandip Bhaisare..Indian citizen launching this complaint on behalf of all Civil service aspirants(UPSC),KAROL BAGH area. First thing dont you think Delhi being National Capital should be free from street dogs as the foreigners will have this image of India. Being the representative of India it should be as cleanest as possible.Second thing while returning from library at late night,dogs chase people and bark like anything..they can attack also..in Karol Bagh there are 100+ street dogs. So Sir/Mam please take care of this issue as soon as you can and I know being sensible responsible dog chaser institution,you will.Thank you
yoy

large amount of dogs

Dogs are biting peples
mohitbhatia

street dog

i mohit bhatia partner of bhatia medicine house shop-1 reserve bank colony paschim vihar new delhi-63 is suffering from dogs barking and biting our coustmers and the residence of reserve bank colony due to which the people are very scared.

it is very helpless situation for us and for our coustmers.

kindly take some strict action against it and send dog catcher team in reserve bank colony paschim vihar.

BHATIA MEDICINE HOUSE
MOHIT BHATIA
SHOP-1 RESERVE BANK COLONY
PASCHIM VIHAR NEW DELHI-63
Mb-9868050789
Pramod Bhagat

street dogs

I would like to bring you in notice that in my area motibagh, nanakpura, there are atleast 25-45 street dogs causing problem to us especially at night time where very few people in the streets, I myself have been beaten twice as of now, so could you please do something and help us to get rid of this stray dogs. I'm resideing in motibagh, nanakpura.
sunnyshiney

Dec 5, 2014

Street dogs creating Problems

Respected sir/madam,

Our colony is infested with street dogs where they are creating lot of Problems for the people residing in the society. Moreover, these dogs are continuously biting people specially to old people and kids below 3 yrs. There are number of such cases happened these days of Dog bites.

we request you to kindly take immediate and urgent action so that we get rid of these dogs bite as it is very dangerous for the small kids and all of us here residing in the society.

The detailed address of our colony is:

Pitampura Vill,
Near Chaupal Delhi 34

Sunny
dhawan gurneet

Dec 3, 2014

Dogs problem

Respected sir/madam,

this is to bring into ur notice that our colony is infested with street dogs where they are creating lot of Problems for the people residing in the society. Moreover, these dogs are continuously biting people specially to old people and kids below 3 yrs. There are number of such cases happened these days of Dog bites.

The detailed address of our colony is:
DDA MIG flats Pocket B Phase 2 Sec-14,
Dwarka, Kautilya Apptt
new delhi-110078

Gurneet Dhawan
zrdegree

Dec 1, 2014

Dog Catcher's Phone No

Kisi ke paas Dog Catcher ka no. ho toh batao...
rahulnair

Nov 29, 2014

Stray Dogs

I , B.R.Nair resident , secretary of RWA Vikrant Enclave , G-8 area Rajouri Garden , New Delhi

this is regarding the complaint made to MCD vide complaint No - 4967 dated 27/11/2014 reg stary dogs in the colony . There are more than 50 stray dogs in the colony who have made the residents life a hell , residents mostly are retired persons from services , old age , it has become very difficult for residents to walk on the street or even sit in the park , even kids are not able to play on the streets due to the scare of these dogs , few residents have been bitten also .

Request for a speedy action

Thanx

B.R.Nair
prakash bhai

Nov 29, 2014

Stray Dog is Bitting Small Kids in our area

I am K.R.Subramani, a resident of block no-17 , Subhash Nagar, New Delhi-110018, near arjun hospital. I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. children playing in the street are scared of these dogs. It is getting difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area. I deeply request you to please take early action.

Most importantly there is a lady resing in our block which regularly feeds these dogs ( almost 20-25) and promote them to come inside their house as wel.despite of several reminders to her she did not stopped doing this.

17 Block ,near arjun hospital,subhash Nagar
New Delhi-110018
abhi240

Nov 28, 2014

Street Dogs- Menace

I am Abhishek Jain, a resident of B-9, New Gupta Colony, Delhi-110009. I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. children playing in the street are scared of these dogs. It is getting difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area. I deeply request you to please take early action.

New Gupta Colony
Near Police Line, Nanak Piyao Gurudwara
arun anju

Nov 25, 2014

dogs problem

I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Moreover, these dogs bite people. There are number of such cases. Please take immediate action so that we get rid of these dogs. The detailed address of our colony is:
EBlock no-469 shakurpur
anadwas ,near samrat cinema hall,
new delhi-110034

Arun Kumar
arun anju

Nov 25, 2014

street dogs

I am K.R.Subramani, a resident of Eblock no-469 , shakurpur anandwas, New Delhi-110034. I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. children playing in the street are scared of these dogs. It is getting difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area. I deeply request you to please take early action.

EBlock ,near samrat cinema hall,devi maha marriaman temple back side,
New Delhi-110034
neetu saxena

Nov 18, 2014

street dogs

I am neetu saxena, a resident of CA-51/1, Tagore Garden, New Delhi-110027. I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. children playing in the street are scared of these dogs. It is getting difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area. I deeply request you to please take early action.

DDA Flats, Tagore Garden, oppisite police line
New Delhi
behlhemant@yahoo.co.in

Nov 18, 2014

Too Many Dogs in Janak Puri

Mad Dog and too many Dogs in Janak Puri, B2B Block

A white color thin dog had gone mad in our locality and had bite 5-6 persons including me. Now that Dog had becoming wild day by day so i request you people to send a dog catcher team asap. Moreover now there are around 35 to 40 Street Dogs in our society and our childrens scare off with them and its become really difficult sometime even to get in or going out from the Block.

Please do the needful.

Hemant Behl
Add - B2 - B - 97, Janak Puri
New Delhi - 110058
Mobile - 9899877118
shashank2412

Nov 17, 2014

Street dogs with Rabies biting residents

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Shashank Gupta a resident of K-Block,Saket,New Delhi,there are three stray dogs that stay in front of my house.My neighbor feeds these dogs and this has created a ruckus as dogs barks on every passer by, including on my family and other neighbors living close-by we had politely talk to this concerned neighbor regarding this problem but all talks goes in vain. Recently the dog has bitten a 3-Year Child of one of neighbor but still she is reluctant to stop feeding them and let the dogs roam somewhere else, due to this going out of my house has become very difficult and according to law feeding street dogs is not against law so kindly consult me a way by which i can deal with this problem.
You could contact me on PH-9711786844 or by email-shashankgupta2412@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for your help.
ashish0677

Nov 4, 2014

mad dog

a dog had gone mad in my locality and had bite 5-6 persons . he is going wild day by day so i request you to send a dog catcher team.
sita puri
part 2
new delhi - 110045
ashish-+919278606777
manish_gaba123

Nov 1, 2014

Street Dogs

Please send a dog catcher team to my area (191/1 Paschim Puri Pocket -1, Janta Flats, New Delhi -110063 , ) There were around 4-5 dogs in the street who create a lot of disturbance in area.

The team can also check with neighbours about the problem they are facing because of the dogs ,

They didn't allow anyone to pass through the street.They bark and fight a lot creating so much noisy environment. Especially they bark on every child and elder peoples passing through the street..

Its difficult very difficult for the stranger who don't have the information about this to pass from the street.

Please rectify this problem for the sake of happiness of people

Do Call me for any clarrification required.

Manish
manish_gaba123

Nov 1, 2014

Street Dogs

Please rectify this problem for the sake of happiness of people

If anything required ,do call.

Manish
MANVIK

Oct 30, 2014

Street Dog Creating Problem

i m resdencing at Sangam Vihar Gali No -10.. Delhi -1100084 There are 3-4 dogs in the
colony, they sleep right outside our house, and
run and bite bikers and individuals. It is getting
difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly
request you to please look into the matter at the
earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so
that they can take them away from the area.

Jai Prakash
#9899346558
alikha

Oct 26, 2014

astray dogs

dear sir,there are too many street dos in our colony shaheen bagh okhla new delhi 1100255.these dogs making the life of residents of the colony
Anas4

Oct 11, 2014

kutta pakdlo

bhai uncle jo bhi ho plz gali no 6 vijay mohallah maujpur delhi 53 se kutta pakad kar le jao yha par mere kat lia aj me bhut pareshan hu plz le jao mene 5 se 6 bar phon kra lakin koi bhi ni aya plz le jao
kcd2111

Oct 10, 2014

Street Dog Creating Problem

I am resident of B-10, Yamuna Apartment, 612-Holi Chowk, Deoli, New Delhi-62.

There are 5 (Five) street dog in our apartment basement. Now they are creating problem to all residence in the apartment. This is to request you, kindly send Dog catcher team to above mention address as soon as possible.

K.C Dutta
B-10, 2nd Floor, Yamuna Apartment, 612-Holi Chowk, Deoli, New Delhi-62.
Mob.No.9891765961,7838203357 & 9911365961
jainusha

Oct 7, 2014

Problem create street dogs

Please send a dog catcher team to my area (1/6951 A, Mohan Market, East Rohtash Nagar, Delhi).There were around 4-5 dogs in my street who create a lot of disturbance in area.

Its difficult for late office comer to come home at night due to these dogs.

They are huge big and dangerous.Please rectify this problem for the sake of happiness of people
SRI RAJESH

Oct 3, 2014

terror of dogs

RESPECTED SIR,
I would like to bring this to your kind notice that there are many stray dogs in our area. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. These dogs attack anybody in anytime, The whole night they keeps on barking and do not let anybody sleep.. After the sunset the dogs dominate this area.They dirty our society.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Rajesh Goyal
F-06,STREET NO.-2
SULTAN APARTMENT
SAIDULAJAB,NEW DELHI-110030

Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD - GOT MY JOB
    HIE, THIS IS PRAVINDRA VERMA BEFORE 3 MONTHS I HAVE...
    TNPSC - to get application id
    as i forget my tnpsc group a application id so please you...
    police commissioner office chennai - Controlling Share auto fare
    Dear Sir, I am Narayanan, Mob No. 9444173899, Chennai...
    MCF Faridabad - Stray Dogs
    Respected Sir, I Rohit Malhotra resident of 2133 sec...
    snapdeal - refund of cancelled order
    I refer to my previous complaint here regarding my order...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - card missing
    sir, i missed my employment card... its is possible to...
    Ibps - reprint application form
    Sir, I have been shortlisted for interview. I have to...
    Sudarshan - Refund of movie tickets
    I have booked my movie tickets for PK Hindi movie at...
    Noida Authority - no water supply
    hlioo sir my name is bhanu sharma and my address is KOTHI...
    idea service provider - 7092897448
    Dear Sir / Madam, Since past 2 days i have been receiving...