MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

achinguy

Apr 15, 2014

STRAY DOGS INCREASING AND ATTACKING PEOPLE

This is to bring in your notice that i am a resident of D 127 Jhilmil Colony New Delhi 110095. I want to inform you that no.of stray dogs numbers and bite cases are increasing here everyday.Children cannot play outside as they scared of going outside due to the large number of stray dogs. Walking alone on the streets have become a terror.

Last time, over a month ago when the dog catching squad came here, they took only no dogs with them. Dogs are roaming here without sterilization here who are still terrorizing people here .

Achin Goyal
sanjay singh 359

Apr 13, 2014

Dog Meanace

I am a resident of B 359, Sector 1, Avantika, Rohini, New Delhi. I bring to your notice and mandatory piece of information that we are facing a serious problem due to the 8-9 Street Dogs in front of our house. These dogs not only howl and bark continuously in the night but has also started to attack passerby and specially children. It is very difficult for us to have a sound sleep during the night and during the day we have to take utmost care while going through the streets. Please help us or guide us what to do to get out of this Dog Menace.

Sanjay Singh
Ravivanshi

Apr 12, 2014

complain of street dog

Dear sir/madam,
I am a resident of P block, west patel nagar ,Newdelhi-110008. In my area, particularly in our block all dogs are so attacking and their attacks are increasing day by day. They attack every person in the block& bite at least one person in a day and they don't even allow the kids to play. It has become difficult for us to walk. We hope you will take the required action in this regard. Please send Dog Catchers here. Some Dogs seem infected also which is dangerous for our kids.I am very grateful to you if you take them from here please sir you just visit once and see the problem.
With Regards,
anand prajapaty

Apr 11, 2014

street dogs complaint

Respected Sir/Mam,
We are resident of I,K,J Block,Arya Samaj Road,Uttam Nagar, New Nelhi:-110059 Since last 3 or 4 months the residents of our colony are getting disturbed and terrorised by the barkings, howlings and fights of the street dogs. These 10 to 12 dogs have created a hell in the area. Even during the daytime they can be seen roaming around freely. But in the night they go mad. Whole night they can be heard barking and howling. We cant sleep peacefully. Sometimes people comes late night from her duty. Its very dangerous. Also on road we found shit we come to our home through our shoes,Some Dogs (white & black)stand in front of house no I-21,22,23,these are too dangerous dogs who bite some street hawkers and children s.Please take strong action as soon as possible

Anand Kumar
dhark2006

Apr 10, 2014

Stray dog attacking people of colony

The Municipal Corporation Delhi,

Respected Sir/Madam

I am resident of B-142, Double Storey, Janta Flat, Madipur, Opp. Madhuban Enclave, New Delhi-110063. Since last few months the residents of our lane are getting terrorized by the ATTACKS of one white colour street stray dog. This dog had creating BIG problem in our lane and had attacked several people. Children are afraid of playing in the lane due to several biting incidents. People and specially elderly are also afraid of getting out of their homes after dark. In this regard, I and several other neighbours have registered their complaints to the mcd help line number but nobody had paid any heed to it.

I therefore request you to please catch this street stray dog before happening of any big incident, I request you to kindly take necessary action at the earliest. Your help is very much appreciated.

Dharmender
Ravi Saxena

Apr 8, 2014

Too much street DOGS!!

Respected madam/sir

I live in VP block ,pitampura,near Gopal mandir and City park hotel.

RAvi saxena
Sidd Goel

Apr 8, 2014

Respected madam/sir
i lives in bd block ,pitampura.My complaint is regarding the street dogs that barks whole night and are making difficult for people to sleep.I would request you to plz catch all the dogs of the area so that people can sleep well and the dogs dnt create any problem like biting etc.Plz do the needful as soon as possible.
Siddharth
ameha_17june

Apr 6, 2014

The Municipal Corporation of Delhi,
Respected Sir/Mam,
I am the resident of C block ,Ramdutt Enclave, Uttam Nagar East New Delhi-110059. Since last 3 or 4 months the residents of our colony are getting disturbed and terrorised by the barkings, howlings and fights of the street dogs. These 7 to 9 dogs have created a hell in the area. Even during the daytime they can be seen roaming around freely. But in the night they go mad. Whole night they can be heard barking and howling. We cant sleep peacefully. Its very dangerous.
Resident of C block ,Ramdutt Enclave, Uttam Nagar East New Delhi-110059
nfcsanjeet

Apr 5, 2014

Sereet dog

Rohini sec 1
Dear sir/mam,
I am the resident H.No. D-90 sec 25 Rohini, New Delhi 110085. In my colony a dogs are so attacking and her attacks are increasing day by day. They attack every person on the road and they don't even allow the kids to play. It has become difficult for us to walk. people of my area sir i am student the dog chase me every day when i am going to school or coming from school i could not go out because of that dog some time the dog hang on us i hope you will take the required action in this regard. Please send Dog Catchers to catch the dogs

Sanjeet Kumar
Bhawadeep

Apr 5, 2014

The Municipal Corporation of Delhi,
Respected Sir/Mam,
We are the residents of 5C/68, 5C/69 & 5C/70, New Rohtak Road New Delhi-110005. Since last 3 or 4 months the residents of our colony are getting disturbed and terrorised by the barkings, howlings and fights of the street dogs. These 12 to 15 dogs have created a hell in the area. Even during the daytime they can be seen roaming around freely. But in the night they go mad. Whole night they can be heard barking and howling. We cant sleep peacefully. Its very dangerous.
Residents of New Rohtak Road
archnatomar

Apr 4, 2014

street dogs

dear sir,
residence house no. g 9 mansarover park g block delhi 110032. dear sir we have a big problem with our steet dog . he bitten many of persons of our colony the dogs in our colony barks on everybody who comes in our colony. plz come imidately ad catch the dogs in our colony who bitten many of or colony menbers
i hope your positive response as soon as
vinod tomar
9711986239
Inderpal22

Apr 3, 2014

Request for catching the street dogs

Im a resident of house no-10,second floor, sainik vihar, pitampura , New delhi-110034
There are so many dogs in the lane as we get terrorised by stepping outside our house. Day and night they bark all the time, children can't play outside the houses. These dogs have bitted many people in tge society, and we are living in a horrible situation.
So kindly i request the concerned authorites to look into this matter as soon as possible
simikaur6

Mar 24, 2014

STRAY DOGS INCREASING AND ATTACKING IN LARGE NUMBERS

This is to bring in your notice that i am a resident of D 109 Ajay Enclave New Delhi 110018. I want to inform you that no.of stray dogs numbers and bite cases are increasing here everyday.Children cannot play outside as they scared of going outside due to the large number of stray dogs.Walking alone on the streets have become a terror.
Last time, over a month ago when the dog catching squad came here, they took only 1 dogs with them and left many dogs without sterilisation here who are still terrorising people here .

Simranjeet Kaur
9958198651
sumathy kumar

Mar 24, 2014

Dog complaint

STRAY DOGS INCREASING AND ATTACKING IN LARGE NUMBERS
This is to bring in your notice that i am a resident of 446-pocket-E,Mayurvihar phase-II Delhi 110091. I want to inform you that stray dogs numbers and bite cases are increasing here everyday. Our children cannot play outside as they are scared of going outside due to the large number of stray dogs.

sumathy kumar
kapilbhalla

Mar 19, 2014

Stray dogs attacking people of colony

Health and sanitation Dept.
New Multan Nagar (paschim vihar)
Delhi-110056

I am resident of D block new multan nagar, New Delhi 110056. Since last few months the residents of our colony are getting disturbed and terrorized by the ATTACKS of the street stray dogs on the residents especially children. These 15 to 20 dogs are creating BIG problem in the area even during the daytime they attack people. In night it is impossible to walk on the streets because of these DOGS.

I therefore request you to please catch these street dogs, I request you to kindly take necessary action at the earliest. Your help is very much appreciated.

Purshotam Bhalla
Akshit Kaushik

Catch street dogs

rohini sec 1
Dear sir/mam,
I am the resident H.No. d143144 sec 1 Rohini, New Delhi 110085. In my colony a dogs are so attacking and her attacks are increasing day by day. They attack every person on the road and they don't even allow the kids to play. It has become difficult for us to walk. people of my area sir i am student the dog chase me every day when i am going to school or coming from school i could not go out because of that dog some time the dog hang on us i hope you will take the required action in this regard. Please send Dog Catchers to catch the dogs
Akshit Kaushik

Catch street dogs

rohini sec 1
Dear sir/mam,
I am the resident H.No. d143144 sec 3 Rohini, New Delhi 110085. In my colony a dogs are so attacking and her attacks are increasing day by day. They attack every person on the road and they don't even allow the kids to play. It has become difficult for us to walk. people of my area sir i am student the dog chase me every day when i am going to school or coming from school i could not go out because of that dog some time the dog hang on us i hope you will take the required action in this regard. Please send Dog Catchers to catch the dogs
Shakuntla Devi

Dear sir/mam,
I am the resident house no. 3272 Gali no. 28, Beadon Pura, Karol Bagh, New Delhi- 110005. In my Gali approximately 40 to 50 dogs are so attacking and their attacks are increasing day by day. They attack every person on the road & bite at least one person in a day and they don't even allow the kids to play. It has become difficult for us to walk. We hope you will take the required action in this regard. Please send Dog Catchers here. Some Dogs seem infected also which is dangerous for our kids.I am very grateful to you if you take them from here please sir you just visit once and see the problem.
Shakuntla Devi
drsdjk

Mar 17, 2014

increasing street dogs in chuna mandi, pahar ganj

Dear sir/madam,
I am a resident of house.no:1778, Pratap Gali, Chuna Mandi, Pahar Ganj, Newdelhi-110055. In my area, particularly in our street, all dogs are so attacking and their attacks are increasing day by day. They attack every person on the road & bite at least one person in a day and they don't even allow the kids to play. It has become difficult for us to walk. We hope you will take the required action in this regard. Please send Dog Catchers here. Some Dogs seem infected also which is dangerous for our kids.I am very grateful to you if you take them from here please sir you just visit once and see the problem.
With Regards,
JAYAKUMAR
09811746971.
seema saxena

Mar 17, 2014

increasing dog in colony

Dear sir/mam,
I am the resident A-72 Gali NO 12, East Azad Nagar Krishna Nagar In my colony all dogs are so attacking and their attacks are increasing day by day. They attack every person on the road & bite at least one person in a day and they don't even allow the kids to play. It has become difficult for us to walk. We hope you will take the required action in this regard. Please send Dog Catchers here. Some Dogs seem infected also which is dangerous for our kids.I am very grateful to you if you take them from here please sir you just visit once and see the problem.
9818919020
(rajeev)
nakul.marwah

Mar 16, 2014

Street Dog menace

I am a resident of H-Block - Kalkaji 110019. Since last 3 or 4 months the residents of our colony are getting disturbed and terrorised by the barkings, howlings and fights of the street dogs. These 10 to 12 dogs have created a hell in the area. Even during the daytime they can be seen roaming around freely. But in the night they go mad. Whole night they can be heard barking and howling. We can't sleep peacefully. Sometimes people comes late night from there wok. Its very dangerous.

Thanks !
Dr Prashant Soni

Mar 16, 2014

Increasing stray dogs in Rishi Nagar, Rani Bagh troubling and biting the people

Rama Vihar
Delhi-110085

I am resident of Rishi Nagar, Rani Bagh (Near Hari Mandir), New Delhi 110034. Since last few months, the stray dogs are troubling the residents. They chase the motorcycles and bark due to which there has been few accidents and injuries caused to the people. Yesterday, one dog bite a person in the colony. They bark and fight all the nights and people are scared to pass through the roads.

Dr Prashant
Mob- 09650520849
manish_verma

Mar 13, 2014

ncreasing number of stray dogs in our locality

Rama Vihar
Delhi-110085

I am resident of Rama vihar gali no 17, New Delhi 110081. Since last few months the residents of our colony are getting disturbed and terrorized by the barking, howling and fights of the street dogs. These 12 to 15 dogs have created a hell in the area. Even during the daytime they can be seen roaming around freely. But in the night they go mad. Whole night they can be heard barking and howling. We can't sleep peacefully. Sometimes people comes late night from there wok. Its very dangerous.

Manish
9899543532<br>
baw7285

Mar 13, 2014

Dog menace

Respected sir

I am a resident of state bank colony, g t karnal road, New Delhi 110009
I would like to draw your attention towards the havoc created by street dogs in our colony.It is really tuff for us to even walk In colony.Today morning Itself my father was attacked by the dog for second time.Please help us.we will be grateful ro you.
Diya Divya

Mar 12, 2014

Dog menace

Dog menace:

There are more than ten dogs roaming in Vivekananda nagar, which make hell of noise(barking) during night times and we are unable to sleep. They exactly start at 11 and continuously till 4 AM. As I'm working it's became a nuisance to me... They do a hell out there. Sorry; could find pictures as it's night time and do not know from where they all come. They won't be seen in morning times.

You can reach me at 8522940803

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India) - CAN'T CALL TO ANY VODAFONE USER
    Dear sir I am reliance gsm user my problemis that I can...
    Madurai Kamraj University - bba distance education,nt issue roll no for last paper
    hi sir/mam my son is student of mku industry integrated,...
    shopclues/ camera - to know status
    I am mohan, Nikon l620 camera Order no 12351427,on the...
    sirfpaisa.com - TIPS PROVIDER
    I have taken tips from so many tip provider companies but...
    Great Eastern Electronics - after 30 days I didn't receive my AC
    Sir/ Madam I purchase a Whirlpool 3d cool 1ton DLS 3S...
    APSRTC - Complaint on Driver and Conductor of 8772 service number
    Driver was spiting out side the running bus and it was...
    ZYNC INDIA PVT LTD, ZYNC TABLET - Zync 1000 tablet persistent problem
    I bought a ZYNC 1000 tablet and was having software...
    idea online recharge - RE : Complaint Against Online Recharge Facility
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...