MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

sgupta2k4

Sep 29, 2014

street dog -Made our life hell

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately more than 100 stray dogs are there in our area. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. These dogs attack anybody in anytime, The whole night they keeps on barking and not et anybody sleep.. After the sunset the dogs dominate this area.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

My address is mentioned below at the end of this e-mail.

Seema Gupta
18-B bhim gali
bhagwan nagar
Ashram New Delhi 110014
srishti1309

Sep 29, 2014

Street Dog(Named Kalu)

I sanjay r/o (front of Mathi wala shop )gali no-19 , south aanarkali,near som bazar sabji mandi,krishna nagar delhi-110092 is suffering from the street dogs(name kalu) barking and biting the people(daily 2-3 people) of the street due to which the People are very scared and helpless.

It's a very helpless situation we we can;s manage to go around and always in afraid bcoz of these dogs.

Kindly take some strict action against it to overcome the problem which we are suffering from last 6 months.

Thank you for your support.
Shish

Sep 22, 2014

Nuisance Caused by Street Dogs in Sarojini Park, Shastri Nagar

I'am resident of 93, Sarojini Park, Shastri Nagar, New Delhi - 110031

I would like to inform you that there are 5-6 stray dogs in Gali No. 1, Sarojini Park, Shastri Nagar, This is a kind request to ask the dog catcher to take away the street dogs from this area. It is becoming very much difficult for resident across the area. May time it has attacked to kids while playing in the area. Due to sudden attack of street dogs in the locality.

So, I request you to look into the matter as early as possible.

With regards,

Shish Pal Singh
Mithun bhandari

Sep 20, 2014

Street dogs

I am Mithun Bhandari, R/o F block vikaspuri would like to inform that the number of stray dogs has increased in this area and it's almost impossible to have a walk in the streets.

Sending kid downstairs is a big challenge n one is always afraid of these dogs. Going to the near by shop at night is actually terrifying because of number of dogs in the area.

At times it become very difficult for females to walk down to home.

We sincerely request to take quick action in this regard and help public to get rid of these dogs.

Mithun bhandari
F 458 FF, vikaspuri, New Delhi
Rehann

Sep 17, 2014

Stray Dogs at Vasant Vihar Market

Dear Concern,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the stray dogs lying at market of C block. There are around 4-6 dogs who are lying inside or outside the medicos area held at VASANT VIHAR C BLOCK MARKET - SHOP NAME VASANT MEDICOS owned by Mr. Omi shankar dogs are there every time and customers who entered into the same are afraid because they are biting and barking behind the people which is very very dangerous.We regularly visit their shop and several time ask them to get rid of dogs from here but they are not listening to us, according to them they are innocent but dogs bites several people over there and place like medicine shop there should be hygiene and other factors should be exist so request you to please please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Avdhesh Dwivedi

Sep 17, 2014

Terror of Dogs

My name is Avdhesh Dwivedi and living in G-4/68, Sector 11, Rohini. Please be informed that various dogs are roaming around the street and it looks like that they will harm to the peoples staying in the colony. Sometime they ran behind the vehicle and specifically old peoples, kids, school students, ladies are in fear because of dogs.

Request you to please take it up immediately and clean the roads / street from the mad dogs to avoid any harm to local peoples.

Avdhesh Dwivedi
+919911967382
bsudipta2

Sep 16, 2014

terror of stray dog

Dear
Sir/Madam,
My name is Sudipta Basak. I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which Govindpuri Extn. Goli no. 14, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019 areas people facing in these days. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality. Dogs are stay on the staircase of the building. Because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses. Every time we are scared to bring food staff from outside and go through the staircase is very difficult to cross them. So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we wil get rid of this problem soon.

Sudipta Basak

New Delhi - 110019
Ph: 9650203697
labibiateeb

Sep 15, 2014

Havocs created by the street dogs

Sir/Madam,
Due to the menace of overwhelming number of street dogs, the life of the residents of the H Block of Khadda Colony, Jaitpur Extension Part II, has become miserable.
Not only the children but the elders also are afraid of going out on the road.
Would you kindly come to our rescue from the overwhelming number of street dogs in this colony?

R. Hassan,
H 470, Khadda Colony,
Jaitpur Ext. Part II, New Delhi 110044
Mob. 9990711033
sumit3037

Sep 14, 2014

street dog biting people

I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Moreover, these dogs bite people. There are number of such cases. Please take immediate action so that we get rid of these dogs. The detailed address of our colony is:
DDA flats,madan giri,
New delhi-110062

Thanking you!

Your sincerely,
Sumit kumar sinha
Kartik Saxena

Sep 14, 2014

street dogs are getting very dangerous

Street dogs with Rabies biting residents
Dear madam/sir
i m resdencing at B I madangir near by khanpur There are 3-4 dogs in the
colony, they sleep right outside our house, and
run and bite bikers and individuals. It is getting
difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly
request you to please look into the matter at the
earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so
that they can take them away from the area.
your sincerely

Rohini delhi-110085

13 sep 14

To :

Municipal Corporation of Delhi

There is a pack of stray dogs roaming the area which I live in. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently. So have their aggressiveness. They make a mess of the rubbish bins every day. They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. children playing in the street are scared of these dogs. I have to say they are a threat to the residents here.

Could you please do something to get rid of these pests before a real tragedy occur?

Yours Truly,

kritika
Isha Agarwal

Sep 12, 2014

Street dogs with Rabies biting residents

Dear sir/madam,

We are residing in B-block Shivalik colony, Near Malviya Nagar. There are 3-4 dogs in the colony, they sleep right outside our house, and run and bite bikers and individuals. It is getting difficult to even step out of the house. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area.

Mrs. Agarwal
mahi singh

Sep 9, 2014

dog

i Sir/Madam, My name is mahendra singh. I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which B-block,street no. 7&8,Baba colony burari, New Delhi - 110084 areas people facing in these days. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses sepcially at night.I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road wcich become a cause of serious casulities.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them.I have fallen on the bike two times as well. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we wil get rid of this problem soon.

mahendra sing
B-block,street no.7&8,
baba colony
New Delhi - 110084
surender singh

Sep 4, 2014

street dogs

We are residence of B-4383 gali no. 22 , behind shiv mandir , baljeet nagar, new Delhi 110008. We have lots of street dogs in our colony. They are creating lots of problem to residence of our colony. They damaging to our vehicle and littering all over the street, which may cause the spreading of disease.

You are therefore requested to look into the matter urgently and do the needful.

surender singh

shobha dhingra

Sep 3, 2014

Street Dogs bitten local residents & has become difficult to walk in the colony area

Respected Sir/Mam,

I live in Block J7, DLF Phase-2, Gurgaon near Sikandarpur Metro Station.
Since last few days no. of street dogs have increased and they have tsrated biting the residents and they are creating the terror among the people in the locality to walk.Its is very difficult and unsafe to go out..
I request you to please catch these dogs and help us.

rajagg67

Sep 2, 2014

Street Dog Creating Problem

We are residence of Banglow road, Near Kirori Mal College, Delhi 110007. We have lots of street dogs in our colony. They are creating lots of problem to residence of our colony. They damaging to our vehicle and littering all over the street, which may cause the spreading of disease.

Rajesh Aggarwal

n kanna

Aug 31, 2014

Pet Dog Hovac

A pet dog residing in 65/13 New Rohtak Road, Karol Bagh keep on roaming on the road all the time and barks on every passerby. It is a danger for the kids to pass from the street. Even stray dogs don't create such nuisance as this dog is creating. You are requested to catch this dog as soon as possible.
kochijn

Aug 26, 2014

dog catcher

This is to inform you that we are residing at H.No. 169/7, railway colony, kishan ganj, delhi - 110007.
We getting problem from street Dog .

Your early action is highly appreciable in this regard.

sandipgoel

Aug 25, 2014

Stary Dog at LD Block Pitampura Delhi

We are a resident of Flat no 30 of LD Block Pitampura Delhi, There are two stray dogs in Flat no 1 to 128 of LD block who has become nuisance in the society. Today, one of them has bite my daughter and at earlier instances also this dog has attacked other residence of the block. You are requested immediately to arrange a dog catcher so that children can play at park in the block and resident can move freely in the block.

It is urgent pls take care immediately. I am available at 9810741090 for any kind of assitance in the matter.

Sandeep Goel
LD 30, DDA Flat,
Pitampura,
Delhi 110034
Saumya26

Aug 21, 2014

Nuisance Caused by Street Dogs in Old Rajinder Ngr

Madam/Sir,

I am a resident of Old Rajinder Nagar and we are facing immense problem due to the stray dogs.My Address is Block 21/69, Old Rajinder Nagar, Near Rajinder Nagar Metro Station,New Delhi.

There are around 8 to 12 dogs who are roaming in our street. They are very dangerous for kids and residents as they are biting and barking behind two Wheelers which is very dangeours. We the resident of this street request you to please please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.
RJN561

Aug 20, 2014

Street dogs

Doug catcher
This is to inform you that we are residing at CD-26F, LIG FLATS, HARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI.

This is to inform you that in our street from flat nos. CD-21 to CD-30 there are three dogs who are barking at passerby, children and try to bite them. You are requested to come and take away the dogs for the protection of the residents.

An early action is requested. My e-mail address is rjn512000@gmail.om

RAJAN
CD-26F, LIG Flats
Hari Nagar, New Delhi-110064
sachiset

Aug 17, 2014

street dogs

There area lots of dogs in my block , whenever we are passing through they are barking and getting aggressive to bite.
today there was three girls age of 3-5 years( from poor families) were passing through , these dogs tried to bite them , I just tried to save them, because I was there , but suppose if nobodies there............
also there was some rikshaw wala's (those normaly feed these dogs) were laughing.

Sir I request you to please look into this matter on urgent basis.

Address: F block ( mainly backside), double storey , motia khan, Pahar Ganj, new delhi-55

Thank you very much in advance for you help.
DSarkar

Aug 14, 2014

COMPLAINT AGAINST STRAY DOGS

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately more than 100 stray dogs are there in our area. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. These dogs attack anybody in anytime and today I was attacked by 3 dogs, somehow got managed to escape with the help of a gentleman. After the sunset the dogs dominate this area.

My address is mentioned below at the end of this e-mail.

Debasish Sarkar
J-1/7, DDA Flats Kalkaji
New Delhi 110 019
Mobile: 9810487487
E-mail: debas65@gmail.com
Ajay kullu

Aug 14, 2014

Street dog biting children in the colony

Dear Sir/Madam

I am the resident of 242/B1, Railway Colony, Basant lane, Punchkuian Road, New Delhi-110001. There are around 15 to 20 dogs who are roaming in our quarters area like lift, stairs, upstairs, park as well as street. They are very dangerous for kids and residents as they are biting and barking behind the people which is very very dangerous. We the resident of this street request you to please please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Dr. Ajay

Bank Of India - why charged
    I have been charged rs 49, however i maintain my a/c...
    84821 - Invalid registration
    Sir, I had applied for the SSC-CGL 2014 exam...
    PNR 6732906640 - WRONG DATE OF DEPARTURE WHILE BOOKING RETIRINMG ROOM
    Dear sir / madam Today 2.10.14 at 1:30 AM i was...
    care@paytm.com - plz refund my amount
    sir, i add 300 rupee as a paytm cash but it not to my...
    SUN-DIRECT DTH - Recharge for One month
    SC NO.42676302195 Please reactivate the Malayalam Super...
    Blackberry z10 - Hang / Battery problem
    3 Months back i bought Blackberry Z10 from the 3rd day its...
    309924 - related to college result
    I am a student of b.tech(civil) I take admition in delhi...
    nokia lumia 620 - cannot access my windows phone store from past 3 day's
    lumia620 cannot access my windows phone store from past...
    YEPME - refund issue
    I had placed an order on 30/8/2014.. Order number...