MCD Water supply

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Water supply

Pushpinder Singh G

Mar 20, 2016

Dirty and smelly water

I am one of the resident of Krishna Puri which comes under thTilak Nagar . Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past one week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it.
chanchalpancholi

Mar 3, 2016

smelling water

Iam mrs chanchal pancholi, i staying at subhash nagar block 13 , we are facing problem of dirty and smelly water from MCD ... it is totally equal to sever water.... this is problem of vishnu garden as well .... It seems that severage water is coming in our residential area.
it is better not to supply water .... if MCD cannot able to give clean water......

Chanchal pancholi
+91 9891062152
Raghv Pandey

Jan 21, 2016

Water Complaint

I am Raghvendra Pandey and leaving in C block Gali 4,House No 11Parwatianchal Santnagar Burari.No water Supply from last three days.This is burning issues of locality.
My huable request to you,Please arrange water tank ASAP.

Raghvendra Pandey

Dec 15, 2015

201512060448

My Complaint No 201512060448 is still pending no improvement in water purity. Still getting dirty/smell water.

I am thankful to the official who has visited my residence and they himself checked the quality of water on the spot and
assured me to get it done early.

Today(15.12.2015, in the morning I got the same dirty/smell water, why no action has been taken so far to get it clear
whatever the problem in the ares. This is problem of myself all my neighbors are getting this types of water.

Please help,we totally depend upon MCD water.

Dec 9, 2015

Dirty water getting from MCD Pipe Supply

My complaint reference No.201511150199 still not attended, continuously getting dirty smell water, when it will get it solved and
I can get clear water.

Dec 9, 2015

Dirty water getting from MCD Pipe Supply

My Complaint Reference No 201511150199 is not yet attended/problem not solved, still getting dirty smell water. When it will attend and solve the matter.
C.Chandran,B 65A, B Block, New Ashok Nagar, (New Number 377) Near Peeli Kothi, Delhi -96.
Mobile 9971689239
Asim Mirza

Nov 11, 2015

Dirty water

In my house for the almost one year and more dirty and bad smelling water is being supplied in our house through MCD pipeline. It is creating lots of problems for us. The whole Gali is suffering from this dirty water. It is my request from our side please solve the problem immediately. Your quick response will solve this problem. I am really thankful to you.

Your Sincerely,

Asim Mirza
House No. 288, Lane no. 15,
Zakir Nagar, Okhla,
New Delhi- 110025.
meridian

Nov 5, 2015

Water Not Supply

This is to bring to your kind attention that I am a resident of B 13 3rd floor Dr. Mukharjee Nagar ,New delhi-110009.
Here the 7-8 houses in a row are facing an accute problem of MCD water supply as water is never supplied upto this point.However water supply is quite normal in all the surrounding galis and even then water supply never reaches upto our homes.
This is due to the improper valve operation by the valve operator. He only opens the vlave partially so that water is supplied at very low pressure and it reaches only front rows. He has been informed about the same several times but he seems to have no effect.
All the summer we have suffered a lot due to his arrogant and negligent attitude.
So,I request you to kindly look into the matter and help us by giving proper warning to the valve operator to carry out his duty properly. We will be highly thankful to you.
Looking for your cooperation.

Rohit Kumar
8527919142
mcdajayk

Sep 23, 2015

dirty and bad smelling water

dirty and bad smelling water is being supplied in our house.it is creating problems for us. the whole society.its a humble request from our side please solve the problem as soon as posssible. your quick response would be appreciable.i m a resident of N block shyam nagar khyala road delhi 110018.
Please check it out at the earliest.
sushil kumar 1989

Jul 28, 2014

Regarding no water supply in our locality

This is to bring to your kind attention that I am a resident of shahbad dairy Block-B,H.no.1254,Bawana road ,new delhi-110042.
Looking for your cooperation.

With Regards,
Sushil kumar,
ruchit jain

Jul 6, 2014

dirty and bad smelling water being supplied in suraj nagar azadpur

dirty and bad smelling water is being supplied in our house.it is creating problems for us.and your daily cut of supply of water during afternoon too creates a mess and many times cut of suuply of water during morning and night too creates a headache for the whole society.its a humble request from our side please solve the problem as soon as posssible. your quick response would be appreciable.i m a resident of suraj nagar azadpur delhi 110033.
Please check it out at the earliest.
anit

Mar 30, 2013

Quality of MCD water supply not good

We are residing in NORTH Delhi, at D-10, PRATAP Nagar NEAR GURUDWARA PRATAP NAGAR METRO SATTION..

Here, we are facing trouble in MCD water supply, as the quality of MCD water supply is not good.
The quality of water supply is dark black in colour and with a bad smell. It seems that severage water is coming in our residential area.

And, the problem is, ki in that area ALL houses are facing this problem.

Jul 17, 2012

water complaint

hi i am gaurav i live in shahdara from the last week we are getting water from mcd which contains very foul smell and dirty particles this is my request rather solve this problem or tell water ministry to come to my home and drink such anice water supplied by them mcd give water bill at time but no one is there to listen our problem this is very disgustin this is not my problem.this is problem of my block small kids getting stomach infection pls try to make this problem rectify as soon as possible

Jul 8, 2012

bed quality of water supply

Quality of MCD water supply not good

We are residing in West Delhi, at street no.1, jagran chowk, t-block, uttam nagar, N.D.-59.

harshid

Jul 2, 2012

Subject: Poor supply of water in Uttam Nagar, E-block (Near Arya Samaj Road) locality.

The supply of water in our locality has been irregular during summer seasons. This condition is not very different this time too. The water supply has been poor and the water pressure of the supply line is also very low. The supply of water being given to our area is 15 – 20 min. in the morning and 5 min. in the evening, which is too low to fulfill our daily needs. This has been a common phenomenon these days and needs to be looked upon sincerely. Kindly do the needful to make the water supply regular in our locality, as soon as possible.
We will be grateful to you for your kind act.

Residents of Uttam Nagar, E-block
uchets

May 20, 2012

Poor water supply

Hi this is Sourabh Kochhar, i am residing at A-109 Vijay nagar mohan garden uttam nagar new delhi 59, we are getting poor water supply from last 6 to 7 months we have filed complaint to delhi jal bord lot of time but they people are not ready to take any action. so please take action asap.

May 9, 2012

water complaint

Hi My name is kranti kumar and i am staying in uttam nagar (Santosh park)
there is no water supply at the end point of the line.We are getting water
after 3 or 4 days gap.sir this is not my problem every person who live in
uttam nager (santosh park)is suffering form this problem so sir i requesting
you that please solve our problem as soon as possible this is my humble request

Kranti Kumar

Apr 3, 2012

water complaint

i am staying in Tuglakabad extension, 27 no.gali, there is no water supply at the end point of the line
we are getting water after 2 days gap.there is some adjustment with local private water supplier in that
area, for the adjustment with valve.

Try to solve this problem immediately, it's better to go this service under private secto

Aug 18, 2010

Quality of MCD water supply not good

We are residing in West Delhi, at WZ-576B, Shiv Nagar Ext., Gali No. 20, Near Jail Road, N.D.-58.

And, the problem is, ki in that area only 4-5 houses are facing this problem.

Apoorva Sharma

Jul 11, 2010

water complaint

hi i am gaurav i live in 26 block ashok nagar from the last week we are getting water from mcd which contains very foul smell and dirty particles this is my request rather solve this problem or tell water ministry to come to my home and drink such anice water supplied by them mcd give water bill at time but no one is there to listen our problem this is very disgustin this is not my problem.this is problem of my block small kids getting stomach infection pls try to make this problem rectify as soon as possible

LOOTSHOP.IN - unfair service
    ordered a mobile and waiting for one and half months still...
    Stray Dogs - stray dogs attack
    I work in shifts and come on bicycle every night. A group...
    TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD) - power off in midnight
    Past a few days current off Perunglathur Night Time...
    VOLTAS - Pathetic service. Need money back
    Hello, I have purchased voltas split ac 185cy only a...
    skybags - product not working
    I bought a skybags strolly suitcase on 25/4/2016 and...
    Spanco BPO Services Ltd. - PF account number required
    I had worked with spanco bpo gurgaon between 2009 to 2010....
    Jet Airways - my 1big bag1 small bag missing
    As salamu alaikum bhai saab hamara dost Kane lagaeg miss...
    self - i want to give my property on rent for 3g tower for your...
    hello sir . i am milan gohel. from rajkot. i want to give...
    Bank lokpal - Bank
    Dear sir I am rammurti mishra my AC no.47570100001870 ...
    Delhi Police - Fraud matrimonial profile
    Hello, Would like to bring to your notice that , I as...