mediassist India

Consumer complaints and reviews about mediassist India

Feb 21, 2013

Wrong hospital name

I wanted to do avail the cashless facility for my father; but hospital authority is telling that they can not give any cashless facility
because they donot have any connection with mediassist. But the corresponding hospital name is included NIA network
hospital list. Hospital name is given below-
Hospital ID Hospital Name Address

According to hospital authority they never a part of medi assist. The worse part was that I treied to contact mediassit bangalore
toll free no,but did not get any positive feedback. Many times they hold my call for checking but after sometime it got disconnected automatically.There is a huge gap between hospital authority and mediassit, none of them are ready to solve the issue. At last around 2 pm I got one lady no who is responsible for Assam region, but she never picks up my call. I was deeply frustrated
whom should I contact. This is not only one hospital , I tried many hospital in Dibrugarh,sibasagar and sivasagar. But same reply
every time, none of them ready for cashless facility. I have only one question if there is connection between the hospital and mediassist than why they are simply keeping
those hospital name in their list???? Is this the way of giving support to people....... I am deeply frustrated, does not know where to go now?????/
Jan 9, 2013

worst experience

I tried to raise my claim in MediAssist and was getting the error on submission. I did not receive my bills on time as it generally takes 2-3 months to receive bills in US. In between 90 days passed and now MediAssist team is not ready to listen. I called them up many times but either they dont pick up the phone or they will hang up. I sent them emails too but got a reply 'Claims has to be raised with in 90 days'. I explained them that there was an error but they are not ready to listen. They dont even understand the code error. I sent them a screenshot telling that there is some code issue in the application due to which i was not able to submit my claims and the reply was - Try in IE 8 as if IE 8 will automatically fix the code issue and in fact i was trying to submit my bills in IE 8. They are not even graduates. Pathetic.
Jan 6, 2013

Domicile treatment reimbursement

I have sent my claim for reimbursement of Rs. 6023.30 on 1st Dec 12. My MA ID no. is 4012254014. When called over phone, I was informed that the documents were received in Mumbai Office on 10th Dec. 12.

I am yet to receive the reimbursement

Saramma Anthrayose

mail id- rajunazhoorimattam@gmail.com
Dec 6, 2012

Forgot Password - Secret Question is not showing correct question

In forgot password option after entering username and DOB the secrete question is not correctly displayed please look into this error as ealr as possible.
Nov 15, 2012

Poor Service

I wanted to do avail the cashless facility but the request was never been completed either by Mediassist nor by the hospital. There was a communication and knowledge gap between Mediassist and their cashless hospital. I was sitting with the hospital staff crying with pain for the kidney stones and was following with your staff since 4:00 PM till 9:00 PM and the result, the cashless facility was never been processed till 9:15 PM.

Hospital send the fax and got the successful send receipt of sending the fax, but Mediassist staff told that it was never been received, I don’t why…..

As a patient I was doing the responsibility of the hospital and the guy sitting at your end. At the end when it was never been approved as I was told the reason that your Mediassist people ask for some more information from the hospital they were not aware of that how to do that. And then I've to backup myself from this mess.

I highly disappointed with the services provided by Mediassist India Ltd. And now I’m hopeless from Mediassist guys that ever I can take any benefits from their side. Whenever there is an emergency suddenly new policies come into picture, which should be discussed between Mediassist and the hospitals, why we get suffer because of that.

I don't know but telling this in here may be some thing good can be done in future....
Oct 10, 2012

contact detail change

How to change my contact details in mediassist claim portal, please revert back me as soon as possible, my mail id: m.ganesh4@tcs.com
ANAND natarajan
Sep 27, 2012

Claims Pending

Its very patetic having insurance with Mediassist, There was no reply on Mails and the claim more then three months not processed, Can i Have a TAT for processing the claims, and there was no follow up in my claims even after several remainders.. I dont know wats happening with the medi assist,, I highly appriciate if any one...Has the resposiblity in replying mail...or processing claim..

I have ever seen a very worst quality in my life time...Hope my word doesnt work.. But will be happy if i get any reply on the mail.

Sep 17, 2012

new mediassist website is not working

Hi team,

i work in tcs .www.mediassistindia.net/Corporate which is a new portal is not working . we are waiting since one month to submit the claims.

When we navigate to submit the domicilliary claims page the drop down lists are not working .Please update us when will the working portal will be available, because we can submit the claims with in three months from the date of hospitalization.

Pleaser provide us a solution asap.
Sep 10, 2012

I am unable to login to Medi assist corporte employee site

Hi I am unable to login to medi assist corportate employee portal even though I used my user id and password that I got it from you to my TCS email. Please send me the link so that I can try it again by way of using my user id and password.

My name is Benny Thomas M
TCS employee id is : 306817

Thanks and regards,
Loknath Reddy
Aug 31, 2012

I work in TCS. I forgot my Password, When i clicked forget password it is sending me my date of birth as password. But that is not working as password, Kindly correct this or please suggest me a solution to reset my password and as well as when i tried to retireve my passowrd am entering username as my emp id but it is not accepting kindly please response urgent...
Aug 30, 2012

URL not working

The URL of the site - https://www.mediassistindia.net/Claims/WebClaimer/Login.jsp
It is not working..what sort of service is it..frustrated..
kindly take action and resume the service soon.
Aug 29, 2012

TCS Mediassist Portal Issue

We are unable to open the TCS mediassist portal. No response for the mediassist team so far even after so amny complaints. If this is the case will mediassist reimburse our HIS amount.
Aug 27, 2012

I am working in TCS for the last two months the url is not even opening the site as my claims quarter is getting end,pls suggest me what to do
Aug 27, 2012

protal is working

https://www.mediassistindia.net/Claims/WebClaimer/Login.jsp this portal is not working...do the needful asap
Aug 26, 2012

Unable to upload scanned docs in while applying for Domicialy or hospitalization claim

I am working with TCS..When i try to apply for domicialry claim in mediassist,i cant see browse button to upload docs.
Without uploading scanned docs,system is not allowing to submit claims.

Please check and revert as these is very critical.My 90 days time frame for applying claim is very nearby..
Aug 23, 2012

approval not coming

I am admitted in New alipur bp poddar hospital they have send my claim details to mediassist, but mediassist dplued to send thdetail bill with discharge information, as I am still admited how come hospital provide the discharge detail..pleaselooke into this.
My contact: 9051777400
Aug 22, 2012

Mediassist TCS site not working

Hi All,

Try the following link to access mediassist and ur username should be empno@tcs and initial password would be your date of birth.

please revert back for any assistance.

Aug 21, 2012

Mediassist New link TCS

Aug 20, 2012

I forgot my password to login mediassist. When give forgot password option, It asks my date of birth then nothing has been displayed and no password has been sent to my mail ID.
Kindly check on this ASAP and revert to mail.

Kindly check on this ASAP and revert to Preethi8.s@tcs.com
Aug 20, 2012

Please use the below link

username: employeeno@company
password: dd/mm/yyyy
Aug 17, 2012

Medi assist site not responding

Hi i am unable to login to mediassist i also work for TCS and cant fill the form and download the same for claim purposes kindly replyn asap as the lasst date of submision is nearing
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Aug 16, 2012

Web page not opening

The site https://www.mediassistindia.net/Claims/WebClaimer/Login.jsp is down from last few weeks.

I work in TCS. I can not track my claims as this page does not work most of the times.
Is there any thing which we can do? Pls suggest.
Aug 16, 2012

blank password field

when i click on the forgot password link, I get a mail on my corporate mailid.but it is sending me blank password.
it is sending something like this
Your Login name is id@tcs
Your Password is :

The password field is blank.
I have tried this a few times but the problem is consistent.
Aug 15, 2012

unable to open Mediassist site

I work in TCS.I need to do medical claim Today only because my dr.consultation date is 17th May 2012.And as per my knowledge claim can be done within 90.What should i do?Please suggest.

Can anyone please tell whether claim is done within a quarter or within 90 days from date written on dr. prescription?

Facebook account office - Fake account
    N fake account name is vandanamanu n profile pic shrdha...
    Aircel - High bill
    I bought my aircel data post paid connection last month of...
    symbiosis institue of management - non-receipt of degree
    I Joined my MDBA correspondance course through Symbiosis...
    ICICI Bank - my salary account fecturing negative 35999
    I am himanshu mishra. i am using icici bank salary account...
    club group of hotels - Thanks a Lot .
    Dear Nahid Akhtar . Greetings of the day . Thank you...
    surat st bus depo - talking badly
    Thought it's all time noted in government bus ....
    TNPSC - i lost my id and password
    Hi sir I am madhubalan and I lost my I'd...
    Voonik - order not delivered from a month
    you guys are really awesome!! each individual is less...