mediassist India

Consumer complaints and reviews about mediassist India

1099651@tcs

Jun 26, 2016

I superannuated from TCS. I forgot my Password, When i clicked forget password it is saying that sending the password via SMS and to Dummy@tcs.com.
But I am not receiving any password on my mobile.
My mobile no. is 9871602365 and my e-mail ID:nk.agarwal8@gmail.com.Kindly correct this or please suggest me a solution to reset my password.

Regard

Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
Delhi Office – Gate No. 3
Jeevan Tara Building, First Floor
Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001

SUB: - Fraud by TPA Medi Assist - Don't believe Enhancing Claim Number-12750253]

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
I (Akhilesh Kumar Soni) am very afraid to inform you that I am a policy holder of “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.” esteem organization. As a loyal customer of “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.”

I have done one health Insurance policy from your organization. This covers Self, Wife, One Son and One Daughter. Whose Policy No’s are as follows?

Policy No: - 222501/48/2016/206
Endorsement No: - 222501/48/2016/ 206
Endorsement Date: - 24/07/2015

I’ve done this policy through one of your authorized agent/Broker Details

Dev. Off. Code – NA0000002674 Oriental Bank of Commerce

Agent/Broker – BF0000003929 OBC Sultanpur CR: 9933 BR: 1961- Sultanpur

Address: 580/7 Civil Lines near Vrindavan Hotel Sutlanpur Uttar Pradesh - 228001

This is very shameful that “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.” Bond mention Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Annu Soni), Son (Krishna Raj Soni) and Daughter (Shriyam Soni) are correct.

But in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) system, these details are feed incorrect i.e. Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Ajay Kr Singh), Son (Ravi Singh) and Daughter (Richa Singh).

As per telephonic discussion with Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd executive by toll free number i.e. 09311052404 as on date 30 – 11 – 2015, he told me that correction on name and age will correct within 48 hours but again telephonic discussion with your executive by toll free number as on date 02 – 12 – 2015, he told me that I have correct name and age in our system.

This is very shameful that in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) system, these details are feed incorrect i.e. Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Anju Soni in place of Annu soni), Son (Ravi Singh) and Daughter (Richa Singh).

The correct details are as shown below:

1. Name: Akhilesh Kumar Soni
Age: 37
2. Name: Annu Soni
Age: 32
3. Name: Shriyam Raj Soni
Age: 4
4. Name: Krishna Raj Soni
Age: 3

At present, now name and age correction has been modified.

Regarding status of the reimburse the amount, As per telephonic discussion (Mob-09311052404) with executive “Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd” Noida Mr. Praveen as on date 05-02-2016, I have been provided you all related documents via speed post as on date 14-12-2015, and as discussed, I have attached scan copy of the OBC Pass Book on date 06-02-2016, for Reimbursement of Claim amount Rs.59,378/- [Claim Number-12750253].

You told me that we have sent the reminder to the concerned team to take up this issue on high priority basis. We will let you know the status once we receive the update.

But When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji, How much time, your internal team will take for the Reimbursement of the Claim Amount Rs.59, 378/- Then No reply.

Regarding status of the reimburse the amount, As per telephonic discussion with your executive (Mr. Sushil Ji) by TPA contact number (09311052404) as on date 03 – 03 – 2016 regarding status of reimburse the amount, he told me that some documents are not available related to Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. hospital.

Sir, Karunashray Hospital and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur will be reimburse the claim amount after submit the required documents.
Sir, I request “Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd”executive (Mr. Sushil Ji) that all documents of Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma are complete then please reimburse the amount first.
But when am I calling to Mr. Sushil ji, then above mention no. is switched off right now.

This is very shameful that in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) support team, service is very poor.

Basis above, as discussed with MR. MANOJ KR. CHAURASIA as on date 14-03-2016 then he told me that I will do needful on priority basis and I will talk to “Medi Assist TPA cell” regarding this.

Regarding this When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji (Medi Assist TPA CELL), How much amount you reimburse for Sahara Hospital then he told me that reimburse amount only for Sahara Hospital is only Rs. 38800/-.

After few days When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji, How much time, your internal team will take for the Reimbursement of the Claim Amount Rs.38,800/- Then No reply.

As per discussion with Mr. Akhilesh Soni ji, he told me that the reimbursement amount invested in the treatment of my wife Mrs. Annu Soni from Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma is not credit till now.

I have already discussed you by telephonic that I have not any other documents related to Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur.

I have submitted all the documents related to Sahara Hospital Lucknow and verified by Sahara Hospital TPA Cell.

It’s ok.

This is kindly requested please reimburse only Sahara Hospital Bills amount first and no need to reimburse the amount other hospital i.e. Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur.

Sir, I request Medi Assist TPA Cell Executive that all documents of Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma are complete please reimburses the amount first.

But still the amount is not reimbursed to my amount. When I contact the medi assist help desk they are giving false statements and promises. I am surprised every time the customer care SPOC’s are giving different answers and deadline.

It’s too late seven months.

Why they are not giving proper explanation for the amount approved and amount not approved?
So beware whenever Hospital or TPA is talking about enhancement and they are cheating in form of having that option.
This type of attitude of Medi assist is increasing my distress level. I think medi assist try to forfeit my claim .So, please suggest me and take proper action to that.

I have attached all documents with this mail. Please go to attachment and find it.

I am expecting your kind cooperation.

Basis above, this is kindly requested for doing the needful for the reimbursement of amount invested in the Sahara Hospital Lucknow on priority basis.

Waiting for your kind & positive response soon

Akhilesh Kumar Soni

Mobile: - +91 8874255959

Mobile: - +91 9839440938

Postal: - House No. - 241/2 Parkins Ganj Chowk Sultanpur C/O Sri Shyam Ji Jewellers Sultanpur Uttar Pradesh - 228001
subhash dhawan

Jun 8, 2016

DELAY OF MEDICLAIM WITHOUT ANY REASON -CLAIM NO.11995720 FVG SUBHASH CHAND DHAWAN

I LODGED CLAIM FOR REIMBURSEMENT TO MEDIASSIST INDIA THROUGH OIC ON 03/12/2015 ,ALREADY COMLETED ALL THE QUERRIES RAISED BY COMPANY.ALREADY MORE THAN 6 MONTH EXPIRED TILL DT. MY CLAIM NOT APPROVED.
Suresh Kumar Chakraverty

Jun 6, 2016

Irresponsible respond.

Though taking up case in time for cash less admission, the same was denied and was advised that the expenditure can be reimbursed.
But after surgery the claim was processed(12746186). On tracking it was found that the claim has been denied on 04 June 2016. But again on 06 June 2016 we are getting SMS stating that..(we have received your Reimbursement claim No: 12776736. Now you can track your claim....).. WHAT WE WILL UNDERSTAND ON YOUR ABOVE RESPONSE?

IF IT HAS BEEN DENIED, PLEASE PROVIDE US THE DETAILED REASONS IN WRITING FOR OUR FURTHER ACTION.
OR,
IF IT IS ACTUALLY UNDER PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW ON OUR MAIL ID(sk.chak@hotmail.com)..

ONE INSURED PERSON ALWAYS INVEST HIS HARD EARNED MONEY IN HEALTH INSURANCE HOPING FOR SOME RELIEF IN UNTOWARD MEDICAL PROBLEM IN FUTURE. But such type of responses always create doubt on all Insured Companies.

PLEASE CLARIFY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

chan2chain

Jun 5, 2016

Disrty Service

We requested a cashless hospitalization request they will denied the request without seeing the mode of treatment

maternity capping is a fixed amount 50 k which is very bad in case of pre hospitalization for any minor complications.
it starts from the day of conceive..

very dirty services. company should not sign the contract again.

reimbursement is very difficult.

never go for such kind of services.
chetansuda

Jun 5, 2016

Legal action against Mediassist

HI,

Can some one tell if we can raise a legal complaints againt Medi assist. not sure how govt can give authorization to run these kind of firms.
1) Call center number is not valid
2) Head office numbers as per website is not operating
3) They dont have any information about policy
4) Corporate employees are just suffering since their organization i tied up with that and reimbursement is very difficult.
5) No escalation contacts provided any where
frustrated by medi assist

Jun 2, 2016

Delay in Claim Settlement non legitimate deductions

Medi assist is THE MOST PATHETIC TPA i've ever seen !!!

My mother got hospitalized in Sep 2015 we submitted all the docs for reimbursement in Oct 2015 ; we received partial claim only in Apr 2016 that too after running from pillar to post !!

They've deducted amount of claim saying original reports not submitted whereas i have an acknowledgment stamped by their Noida office confirming all originals are with them

This stupid call center number never works ; it always says MAID you entered is incorrect

I wish IRDA takes an action against this pathetic TPA ; a person is already so disturbed when family member is admitted to the hospital these TPAs add on to the stress NOT AT ALL HELPFUL rather they humiliate and irritate you to the core
goodyear

May 23, 2016

Mediclaim not received

I raised a medical claim in mediassit with claim number 12507737.It got approved by 08-04-2016 itself. But still the amount is not reimbursed to my account. When I contact the mediassist help desk they are giving false statements and promises .I am surprised every time the customer care SPOC’s are giving different answers and dead line .I am literally fed up with the approach by mediassist because of the delay . Is this the approach given to every clients of mediassist? As it is already late , kindly help me to get the amount reimbursed ASAP.

Sachin
linsa

Mar 17, 2016

reinbursement of cash for the hospital bill

SIR,
Actually i admitted the hospital for the cyst in PDOC. Not for the treatment of infertility.why should you deny the claim.
policy no:760405/34/15/28/00000139

nikhilvohra

Mar 5, 2016

Extremely Poor Service

Poilicy No. 231290/48/2016/544-2 - 111738‏

I wrote the below given mail on 9th Jan . Not its close to 2 Months this is still under process. I have given multiple reminders but the revert is its with the specified team. If that is how an insurance company works i think its necessary to take them to the regulator that is IRDA.

Extremly poor service i will wait for another week and the i will write to IRDA for this problem.

This is in ref to the Policy issued above in favor of HBL Vohra (Hari Bhajan Lal Vohra).

Wanted to inform you that HBL Vohra Expired on 19-Dec-2015. So please arrange for refund of prorate premium.

Also wanted to check that HBL Vohra was in alchemist Hospital from 16th Dec 2015 to 19 Dec 2015 and was covered under by a mediclaim policy of my office there is a co payment and non medical charges of Rs 15000/- paid. Pleaase suggest how will i get hat amount fom your end.

Rajesh bansal22

Mar 5, 2016

Claim not paid

Mediassist is fraud
praveenkumar-sri

Mar 3, 2016

Delay in reimbursement

I raised a medical claim in mediassit with claim number 12271516.It got approved by 12-02-2016 itself. But still the amount is not reimbursed to my account. When I contact the mediassist help desk they are giving false statements and promises .I am surprised every time the customer care SPOC’s are giving different answers and dead line .I am literally fed up with the approach by mediassist because of the delay . Is this the approach given to every clients of mediassist? As it is already late , kindly help me to get the amount reimbursed ASAP.

Praveen
mchowdappa

Feb 26, 2016

Worst service

Trying claim Rs 4,324/-

I have submitted below docs on 14-12-2015 to claim H141220151243370050.

1.Discharge summary
2. Cash Receipt (No: 52413).
3. Reports
4. Claim form.

Still Mediassist team says that I have submitted bills but not cash receipts (I am confusing here how cash bills having cash receipts number and other details) and keeping my claim on hold for more than 2 months now. Response is not good.
sheetal r raut

Feb 17, 2016

CLIAM AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

MY CLAIM REFERANCE NO.11938103 .MY CLAIM WAS APROOVED BY YOU ON 16TH DEC.2015 AMOUNT OF RS.30175/-
BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT REVEIVED CLAIM AMOUNT .AS PER YOUR RULE WITH IN 7 DAYS FROM CLAIM APPROVAL DATE YOUR CREDIT IS GIVEN.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROPER REASON FOR DELAY OF CLAIM AMOUNT,AS I HAVE RECEIVED VARRIES RESONS FROM YOUR SIDE FOR DELAY OF CLAIM AMOUNT. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE .
trishalajaiswal

Feb 5, 2016

Denial of medical claim

As understand that the OPD treatment is not covered under the same, but i was admitted in hospital last year (for 2 days ) and i have raised the claim and submitted the document for the same and have been reiumbursed the amount.
You may check your record.(it will have all the hospital bills, my MRI scans , my reports etc)

After i was admitted to hospital, i have to go for my continuous check every 4 months and every time my doctor is suggesting huge amount of medicine to take in.
My treatment is a long term treatment, it is going to acquire 4-5 year.

So i need to know what is the option i am left with, i am paying my health insurance per year, but i am not benefited with it.
Let me know the higher contact person, where i can contact with.
I want to escalate the issue as my treatment is very costly and i am facing difficulty in affording it.

Claim No :91837959

Trishala
trishalajaiswal

Feb 5, 2016

Denial of medical claim

My treatment is a long term treatment, it is going to acquire 4-5 year.

Let me know the higher contact person, where i can contact with.

Trishala
coolfairy

Dec 25, 2015

very poor cashless facility

Patient have applied for cashless since yesterday but till next day evening, there was no revert back. patient was admitted for bipass surgery. The med id is 5010261877.

pl look into the matter urgently
PemaChoden

Dec 23, 2015

domiciliaty claim

I'm an employee of TCS and I've been trying to claim the amount for more than a month. At first they denied the claim just because I didn't give original copy of X-ray. I have routine check-up and can't give my routine check-up original reports. Even if I didn't the original report, I wonder what would mediclaim do with my medical report. Before I gave my documents I asked Mediclaim (through TCS admi) that what if I don't give my x-ray and can't give the photo copy because x-ray comes all in black print. They said it's fine. After few days, my claim has been denied and asked to send all the origianl scanned reports, which I did. After that I've not heard anything of them. I've been told that there's only extension number- 69155 and no e-mail address or alternate contact number. No matter when I call and how many times I call, no one answers the call. I've e-mailed few times to kolkata.his@tcs.com but of no response. Even domestic call centre is not so ignorant like Mediclaim. This is really disappointing!!

MediAssist Claim No.- 91507694,
IWP ClaimRegistrationNo.- D1610151031097A002.
It was raised on 16-10-2015.
Claim denied on 27-Oct-2015.
Re-sent the scanned copies around first week of Nov.
swadesh kumar roy.

Nov 15, 2015

co. do not provide 100% cashless

sir, we would like to inform you that,my brother sanjoy roy ma-id no- 5006497287 and cashless claim no- 11859897 still now medi assist administrator do not 100% cashless provide the patient. my brother admitted in mission hospital,durgapur,west-bengal from 18/10/2015 to still now and BILL AMOUNT 9,50,000/-(nine lakh fifty thousand) approx before 2 day's ago.
we are requested to take care that matter and provide the 100% means 3,00,000/-(three lakh)cashless facility to your customer.

swadesh kr. roy.
brother of sanjoy kr. roy.
ma-id no- 5006497287.
claim no- 11792401.
policy no- 150403/48/14/8500003014.
nandha.elect

Nov 9, 2015

how can we reimbursement the previous year claim?

how can we reimbursement the previous year cycle claim.
My wife admitted in the hospital on June29, 2015 for maternity. But my hospital gave bill and discharge summary on july end. Due to some hard personal reason i am not able to claim this bill 2014-2015 year cycle. i claimed this on september, 2015. And i have sent the documents and forms to delhi. Without my knowledge they send my bills to my home back, it is happened on october.
After i have contacted them to asked about this, they said it is in the previous cycle. so we are not able approve this.
can anyone you please, let me know if there any possibilities to get my reimursement.

My mail id: nandha.elect@gmail.com
DS KOCHAR

Nov 6, 2015

NON SETTLED OF CLAIM

,PNB ROYAL MEDICLAIM POLICY NO 191200/48/2015/866
,CLAIM REF NO 11413075,A/C BHAJAN KAUR SETHI ,
MEDIASSIST TPA PVT LTD
PENDING OF CLAIM FROM LAST FOUR MONTH

ALL THE FORMALITIES HAD BEEN DONE, STILL THERE IS NO RESPONDS REGARDING TO SETTLEMENT OF CLAIM. MY MAIL ID IS kocharbhilai@rediifmail.com
MOB.NO= 9926990500
mandeepjaiswal

Nov 4, 2015

Claim Denial

My father owns a policy of Medi Assist Policy Number 252400/48/2016/3900, PA No :11832822 on name of NK Jaiswal.
My Father is admitted at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital,New Delhi for treatment,after 2 days of queries and inquiry by the TPA panel, today the cashless claim approval has been denied with no specific reason mentioned.
The denial letter says :-
"We plead our inability to approve for cashless facility & in the meantime we advice you to apply for a possible reimbursement with supporting documents/reports/bills. prescriptions in respect of the related claim.

The point is why are they harassing the patient by delaying the claims /approvals, which they intend to deny lately also when in the case the hospital and doctors are providing the details what else best do the company needs.
It seems the company is only interested in taking the premiums and do not intend to entertain claims in lieu of it.

Mandeep Jaiswal

Deduction Details

None

Oct 19, 2015

Fraud Company in Medical Insurance Sector

This one the biggest fraud company we have ever seen under Insurance sector, After taking the premium they even don't know who are you.

I have submitted my father claim on surgery, At first the denied for the cashless, with giving the reason that its a pre existing disease. After that I have given the letter duly signed on hospital letter pad from concern, that it not a pre disease with all proofs of CD's of surgery and went for the possible reimbursement. Still they have denied for it.

All the doctors who are checking the claims for reimbursement are not a certified doctors, even they do not have the proper knowledge of the disease.

Below are all the mails which they sent to me:-

Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd

Claimed Amount : 168680 Final Diagnosis : Atherosclerosis
MAID : 5016833274 Hospital Name/City : HEART AND GENERAL HOSPITAL
DOA : 29 Jul 2015 DOD : 01 Aug 2015

Subject: Denial of claim 11568631 under 920000/34/14/05/00000011

We refer to your claim submitted for reimbursement Hospitalisation expenses, the claim was referred to insurer for their opinion and advice. As per the instructions of The New India Assurance Co. Ltd, the claim is being denied on account of the following:

On perusal of the claim documents submitted, this claim pertains to Mr. Dilip Chandnani. As per the medical documents submitted, patient is a known case CAD - TVD, Old PTCA 2010-Apr.2014. PTCA with Stent to LAD done. As per the policy terms and conditions Any condition, ailment or Injury or related condition(s) for which signs or symptoms, or were diagnosed, or received medical advice / treatment prior to the inception of the policy does not fall under the scope of policy coverage. Hence, we regret to inform you that this claim stands denied under the policy.

The denial clause/s with description is/are reproduced below for your ready reference:
Clause Description.
Misc. Pre Existing Ailments/ Conditions
Since the claim does not fall within the purview of the Policy terms conditions, we regret our inability to admit the claim. If you have any other information or documents to substantiate admissibility the claim, please provide the same within 15 days of receipt of this letter.

If you are not satisfied with our denial reason,you may write to Grievance Redressal Cell of the The New India Assurance Co. Ltd at its policy issuing office, concerned Divisional Office, concerned Regional Office or the Grievance Cell of the Head Office of the Insurance Company.

If you are not satisfied with the decision of the Grievance Cell/Dept of the Insurer, you may approach jurisdictional Insurance Ombudsman (located across 12 cities) and established by the Central Government for the redressal of grievances of Individual Policyholders.
Authorized Signatory,
Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd.

THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED CORRESPONDENCE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Hi Manish
With available records , Patient is known case of Coronary artery disease - Triple vessel disease (LAD, LCX, RCA) Old PTCA to LAD , LCx in 2010

Now lesion is proximal to previous stenting (LAD) and planned for stenting for the same . CAG done on 2010 confirms LAD is affected vessel and present lesion is on the same vessel hence its preexisting and our denial is in order.

Abhishek Agrawal
+91-9928553223

From: Manish Chandwani
Sent: 01 August 2015 16:24
To: 'INFO - Medi Assist'; 'cashless@mediassistindia.com'; 'cc@mediassistindia.com'
Cc: 'hnghmediclaim@gmail.com'; Abhishek-A Agarwal
Subject: RE: [Ticket#2015080115546808] REMINDER !! Regarding Your Denial Letter of Mr. Dilip Chandnani Claim No.-11470477
Importance: High

Could you please update on the same on priority basis.

From: INFO - Medi Assist [info@mediassistindia.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 05:54 PM Malay Peninsula Standard Time
To: Manish Chandwani
Subject: Re: [Ticket#2015080115546808] REMINDER !! Regarding Your Denial Letter of Mr. Dilip Chandnani Claim No.-11470477

Dear Manish Chandwani,

Thank you for your request.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have shared your request to the concern team, we will revert you once we receive the update.

Note :-
SMS "CLAIMS <claim number>" to +91 96631 49992 to know the claim status
Eg: CLAIMS 99999999 and send SMS to above number (Charges Applicable as per customer tariff)

Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd.

01/08/2015 11:50 - Manish Chandwani wrote:
Any update on the same ????

Manish

From: Manish Chandwani
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 08:57 PM Malay Peninsula Standard Time
To: 'cashless@mediassistindia.com'; 'cc@mediassistindia.com'
Cc: 'hnghmediclaim@gmail.com'; Abhishek-A Agarwal
Subject: FW: Fwd: Regarding Your Denial Letter of Mr. Dilip Chandnani Claim No.-11470477

Could you please describe the reason of rejection. As I have attached a detailed letter from the hospital that it is not a PRE DISEASE.

Patient has the heart blockage issue in the different pipe of his heart not in the last one which we claimed and that claim is also received from my floater not from my top up.

I have paid for the Top-up plan for my entire family for this year. If I will not received proper response from your side, then I will not continue any policies from you company in future.

I have called to your customer care executive several times even they have not responded on the same. Just only your Doctor team says that this is a pre disease I will not take this for granted because my doctors from the hospital are ignoring it.

There are different type of disease in the heart. As per your remarks it is not considerable at all. I have spend my money on your policies and I want the proper services from your side.

Kindly treat this mail on prior basis. I need the complete feedback from your side and agreement from both Hospital and your doctors team that it is a pre disease. If not then I need total cash less claim.

Hope you respond on it very soon.

From: Heart Hospital [hnghmediclaim@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 08:20 PM Malay Peninsula Standard Time
To: Manish Chandwani
Subject: Fwd: Regarding Your Denial Letter of Mr. Dilip Chandnani Claim No.-11470477

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Heart & General Hospital, Jaipur
Phone No.- 0141-2370271
Fax - 0141-2378859

---
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Privacy of communications
Please note that, in order to monitor compliance with legal and regulatory obligations and our policies, procedures and corporate compliance programs, we reserve the right to review the content (including any personal data and customer information) of emails and instant messages passing through our IT systems, and to record telephone calls routed via our telephone systems. We will only do so, however, in accordance with and to the extent permitted by local laws and regulations. Kindly bear this in mind when communicating with our staff. In some countries please refer to your local DB website for a copy of our Privacy Policy.
tanuj12485

Oct 8, 2015

Status of Claim for Policy 231200/48/2016/372

Hi Sir,
My parents have taken the Mediclaim policy from Oriental Insurance i.e (Mediassist under policy no-231200/48/2 ). 2 weeks back my mother has got her surgery done from Max for fibroid in uterus we have submitted all the documents to the TPA present in the hospital but after continous followup's they have rejected the cashless mentioning that they cannot undergo surgery before 3 years.
At the time when we have purchased the policy we have not told all this and even in the policy papers these treatment doesnot comes under afer 3 years bracket. we have sent many emails but no outcome. we tried to contact all the customer care and tried to contact nodal officer no one is responding. I would like to escalate this maater to media and log a complaint in consumer court and national and international grievance cell.This is causing mental torcher.
If any more details are required kindly contact.

Tanuj Sahni

care---paytm.com - +91 9102 670 170
    Рауtm Сustomer Care Transaction failed but amount...
    NIOS On Demand Exam - On Demand Admit Card Not Received
    Sir, I have submitted my online form and reference No...
    skoda laura - My car problem and sarvice centre
    Dear sir, Thus is to inform to you I have a SKODA LAURA....
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - lost Mobile I Phone 6S
    I was travelling from Tirunelveli i to Bengalore on...
    Samsung india limited - Very Very Bad Service
    Dear Sir Greetings ! Undersigned have purchased a...
    NIOS - On Demand Admit Card Not Received
    Sir, I have submitted my online form and reference No...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - +91 9102 670 170
    Рауtm Сustomer Care Transaction failed but amount...
    Canara Bank - PPF subscription not credited
    My subscription for PPF is not credited even though its...