mediassist India

Consumer complaints and reviews about mediassist India

satmanyu

Jan 20, 2015

inconsistent and absurd reason for rejecting hospitalization claims

Mediassist had approved 2 claims for treatment of prostate cancer but later started rejecting claims with same treatment which are continue monthly.Now there are 2 claims(90285972,90325697) denied which is not at all consistent with previous claims(90053934,90105765)
ushataneja

Oct 24, 2014

Denying cashless treatment without knowing the actual facts

My name is Usha Taneja and my ma-id is 5009973630, medi assist has a history of denying cashless claims. I am a patient of breast cancer and now the cancer has spread to my liver & I need urgent chemotherapy but medi assist is denying the claim on the groung of pre existing disease. They approved for surgery for same disease and denying for chemotherapy for same disease on the ground of pre existing disease don't know what logic they follow. I don't know why we have TPA like Medi assist they should have name like Medi Reject. They are not the helping hand rather they are worst TPA that I have seen so far. They always deny your cashless treatment. They want you to suffer more and more and die before u caim them for medical expenses.
Nikitha G.R

Sep 29, 2014

Reset the Password

I forgot my password to login mediassist. When give forgot password option, It asks my date of birth then nothing has been displayed and no password has been sent to my mail ID.
Kindly check on this ASAP and revert to nikitha.9@tcs.com
Sujathab

Mar 28, 2014

I am TCS employee (id is 472599) unable to login and not able to retrieve the password using forgot password link. Pls do the needful. Appreciat your help
prashantk143

Mar 13, 2014

Declined the Claim

Our patient is hospitalized in the Aditya Verma Medical center and this hospital is in the network list so the cashless claim was forwarded to the insurance company however firstly they asked for patient ID proof then they confirm final bill will paid when patient will discharge and at the time of Discharge there response received was that the Typhoid is not covered, hence cashless declined.
So we need to understand more on this if the disease like Typhoid is not covered then what is covered in the policy and in the policy Terms Exclusion no where mentioned that Typhoid is not covered in the first year of policy and also wanted to know the policy details where it clearly states that the Typhoid is not included.

Secondly if disease is not covered in the policy then in first go why TPA has not reject the claim. And also receive the message from TPA Cashless declined and submit for possible reimubursement.

Name-Tara Dutt
Policy No.-221500/48/13/06/00000822
PA No-9856342
mobile:9868144392
prakashvelamkar

Feb 13, 2014

denial of claim

With the reference to MAID: 5009120816, claim no. 2987139 for claimant, Madhuri and prejudice views emailed to me on 28.01.2014 which led to the rejection of claim, I would like to bring to your kind notice the following facts-
1) The patient was admitted in the hospital from 15.8.13 to 17.8.13 for loss of movement of hand and loss of speech for 10-15 min. which is the case of TIA and it was not pre-existing disease like RA, DM.
2) The HTN was first detected on 21.9.12 which was less than a year ago and patient was on medication since then.
3) Please refer the attending doctors certificate dated 31.12.13, all indoor case papers of hospital dated 20.2.12, 27.07.12, 14.8.12 which were before first detection and outdoor case papers dated 26.11.12, 11.12.12 after first detection of HTN. These documents were already produced to your Baroda Office.
In view of above, I had once again requested Medi Assist to go through all papers submitted on 26.8.13, 16.9.13 & 31.12.13 and email correspondence with Mr. Nayan Purani of Ahmedabad office and settle the pending claim urgently. But there is no reply so far.

With thanks and regards,

Prakash Velamkar
796840@tcs

Oct 21, 2013

unable to login

forgot password when entered it says user account logged out.
Minakshimp

Oct 1, 2013

WORST RESPONSE AND SERVICE FROM MEDIASSISTS

Medi assist is providing world's worst service for cash less treatment. Patient is admitted yday, although all details faxed to them yday evening, till morning no revert. Morning After calling them 51 times they told no id changed .hospital tried faxing 20 times and getting failed
im not able to get patient discharge d yet
Shabana7

Sep 12, 2013

Medicine Replacement

I am corporate employee of Wartsila. I Place an order for medicine on 28 August 2013 and I have still not recieved the medicine. So Many times I had called at call center and they are just giving an excuses that it will delivery it now. Could you please check the issue and revert

Name Shabana Samdani
email ID: sshabana7@yahoo.com
uday.maley

Aug 20, 2013

claim denied with false reason

My claim number 7986934 was denied saying lab reports are not submitted. But i submmited all the original bills and lab reports . I tried calling them from last 3 days but no one is lifting the call.I tried calling them more then 50 times but no one is answering the call.I'm an employee of tcs.

email id :- maley.uday@tcs.com
Number :- 8499096096
name :- uday maley
MOHAMMAD RAASHID

Mar 17, 2013

claim

my policy no. 221500/48/11/06/0000/1490 and claim amount 725 RS. SO MANY TIME I CALL MEDI ASSIST OFFICE AT NOIDA EVERY TIME HE TOLD ME WE WILL SEND YOUR AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND FOUR TIME I VISITED AT NOIDA BRACH BUT NO RESPONSE TILL NOW
gitu_279

Feb 21, 2013

21.02.2013
Wrong hospital name

In the above mentioned complaint I have forgot to mentioned my details. I am working in TCS,
My contact no is 9980490614
gitu_279

Feb 21, 2013

21.02.2013
I wanted to do avail the cashless facility for my father; but hospital authority is telling that they can not give any cashless facility
because they donot have any connection with mediassist. But the corresponding hospital name is included NIA network
hospital list. Hospital name is given below-
Hospital ID Hospital Name Address
68517 PRAGATI HOSPITAL&RESEARCH CENTRE N.H-37,BYEPASS,JENGANIKATIA,SIVASAGAR,ASSAM.

According to hospital authority they never a part of medi assist. The worse part was that I treied to contact mediassit bangalore
toll free no,but did not get any positive feedback. Many times they hold my call for checking but after sometime it got disconnected automatically.There is a huge gap between hospital authority and mediassit, none of them are ready to solve the issue. At last around 2 pm I got one lady no who is responsible for Assam region, but she never picks up my call. I was deeply frustrated
whom should I contact. This is not only one hospital , I tried many hospital in Dibrugarh,sibasagar and sivasagar. But same reply
every time, none of them ready for cashless facility. I have only one question if there is connection between the hospital and mediassist than why they are simply keeping
those hospital name in their list???? Is this the way of giving support to people....... I am deeply frustrated, does not know where to go now?????/
nehabajaj

Jan 9, 2013

worst experience

I tried to raise my claim in MediAssist and was getting the error on submission. I did not receive my bills on time as it generally takes 2-3 months to receive bills in US. In between 90 days passed and now MediAssist team is not ready to listen. I called them up many times but either they dont pick up the phone or they will hang up. I sent them emails too but got a reply 'Claims has to be raised with in 90 days'. I explained them that there was an error but they are not ready to listen. They dont even understand the code error. I sent them a screenshot telling that there is some code issue in the application due to which i was not able to submit my claims and the reply was - Try in IE 8 as if IE 8 will automatically fix the code issue and in fact i was trying to submit my bills in IE 8. They are not even graduates. Pathetic.
N J ANTHRAYOSE

Jan 6, 2013

Domicile treatment reimbursement

I have sent my claim for reimbursement of Rs. 6023.30 on 1st Dec 12. My MA ID no. is 4012254014. When called over phone, I was informed that the documents were received in Mumbai Office on 10th Dec. 12.

I am yet to receive the reimbursement

Saramma Anthrayose

mail id- rajunazhoorimattam@gmail.com
dippu

Dec 6, 2012

Forgot Password - Secret Question is not showing correct question

In forgot password option after entering username and DOB the secrete question is not correctly displayed please look into this error as ealr as possible.
harjotsarab

Nov 15, 2012

Poor Service

I wanted to do avail the cashless facility but the request was never been completed either by Mediassist nor by the hospital. There was a communication and knowledge gap between Mediassist and their cashless hospital. I was sitting with the hospital staff crying with pain for the kidney stones and was following with your staff since 4:00 PM till 9:00 PM and the result, the cashless facility was never been processed till 9:15 PM.

Hospital send the fax and got the successful send receipt of sending the fax, but Mediassist staff told that it was never been received, I don’t why…..

As a patient I was doing the responsibility of the hospital and the guy sitting at your end. At the end when it was never been approved as I was told the reason that your Mediassist people ask for some more information from the hospital they were not aware of that how to do that. And then I've to backup myself from this mess.

I highly disappointed with the services provided by Mediassist India Ltd. And now I’m hopeless from Mediassist guys that ever I can take any benefits from their side. Whenever there is an emergency suddenly new policies come into picture, which should be discussed between Mediassist and the hospitals, why we get suffer because of that.

I don't know but telling this in here may be some thing good can be done in future....
708228@tcs

Oct 10, 2012

contact detail change

How to change my contact details in mediassist claim portal, please revert back me as soon as possible, my mail id: m.ganesh4@tcs.com
ANAND natarajan

Sep 27, 2012

Claims Pending

Its very patetic having insurance with Mediassist, There was no reply on Mails and the claim more then three months not processed, Can i Have a TAT for processing the claims, and there was no follow up in my claims even after several remainders.. I dont know wats happening with the medi assist,, I highly appriciate if any one...Has the resposiblity in replying mail...or processing claim..

I have ever seen a very worst quality in my life time...Hope my word doesnt work.. But will be happy if i get any reply on the mail.

roopa35

Sep 17, 2012

new mediassist website is not working

Hi team,

i work in tcs .www.mediassistindia.net/Corporate which is a new portal is not working . we are waiting since one month to submit the claims.

When we navigate to submit the domicilliary claims page the drop down lists are not working .Please update us when will the working portal will be available, because we can submit the claims with in three months from the date of hospitalization.

Pleaser provide us a solution asap.
bennythomasm

Sep 10, 2012

I am unable to login to Medi assist corporte employee site

Hi I am unable to login to medi assist corportate employee portal even though I used my user id and password that I got it from you to my TCS email. Please send me the link so that I can try it again by way of using my user id and password.

My name is Benny Thomas M
TCS employee id is : 306817

Thanks and regards,
Benny
Loknath Reddy

Aug 31, 2012

I work in TCS. I forgot my Password, When i clicked forget password it is sending me my date of birth as password. But that is not working as password, Kindly correct this or please suggest me a solution to reset my password and as well as when i tried to retireve my passowrd am entering username as my emp id but it is not accepting kindly please response urgent...
Alam

Aug 30, 2012

URL not working

The URL of the site - https://www.mediassistindia.net/Claims/WebClaimer/Login.jsp
It is not working..what sort of service is it..frustrated..
kindly take action and resume the service soon.
infohifi

Aug 29, 2012

TCS Mediassist Portal Issue

We are unable to open the TCS mediassist portal. No response for the mediassist team so far even after so amny complaints. If this is the case will mediassist reimburse our HIS amount.
sumalatha

Aug 27, 2012

I am working in TCS for the last two months the url is not even opening the site as my claims quarter is getting end,pls suggest me what to do

ISC board - HISTORY
    Respected Council, Greetings from Mr. Mrinal Kanti Bar,...
    gbic - fake calls
    Dear Mr. Gadhavi, Thank you for highlighting your...
    uninor mobile services - coll information
    Dear sir I respected please 8401194470 this no....
    Reliance Life Insurance - Recept not giving
    Dear Mr. Patel, Further to your telephonic...
    Reliance - WRONG balance deduction by RELIANCE
    SUB: - WRONG balance deduction by RELIANCE DEAR, ...
    CBSE - Fine Arts
    RE-EVALUATION OF Fine ARts PAPER Dear Sir/Madam I am...
    Edurite Education CD - 9th class की cd नहीं चल रही
    Sir , मैंने आपसे 9th class...
    BMW - worker
    Name: mallikarjuna shaik. Address:...
    LIC HOUSING FINANCE - Miscommunication by lic team and overcharging
    My Home loan Roi has been increased by LIC without any...